Speaker 1: Welcome back, Dues Radio eight forty WHA, yes to Tony and Dwight Chow brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Please buckle up and put the phone there.
Speaker 2: As we bring in Sergeant Matt Sanders, LMPD. How you doing there, Good morning, gentlemen, Good morning, I'm doing well.
Speaker 3: How are you all looking good?
Speaker 2: As always, you're not in your official close or you get to like the LMPD POTL a little bit more relaxed.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes you go press conference today that I know.
Speaker 1: Well, we know how you were dressed when you come see us, what kind of day it's going to be in Louisville. So it's a good clue. We talked about this situation last time you were here. I think you were out. You were on vacation, Dwight when he came in and talked about that. You've got a detective that's passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately, Detective Michelle Rush passed away a few days ago, surrounded by her friends and family. She was a detective in our sex crimes unit. We call it AUSBY. It stands for something doesn't matter. But she investigated the hardest cases, rivaling a homicide case, child abuse cases, child sex abuse cases, child neglect cases. She was responsible for putting those perpetrators in prison, and she did a hell of a job doing that. So the department is wrapping our arms around her family. She is married to a detective on l ANDPD in our non fatal shooting unit, so we are wrapping our arms around him, and we asked that the community do the same because we lost a hell of a detective an even better mom and woman, the other day.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about fake accounts, because unfortunately that's the world we live in.
Speaker 4: This is this city is compassionate.
Speaker 2: We love our LMPD officers and people like to give contributions to families of fallen officers. Yes, and if you want, you can go to my Facebook page.
Speaker 4: I've posted a QR code how you get help.
Speaker 2: But here's the most important part I would suggest, and maybe you'll tell. I'm assuming it's the Little Metro Police Foundation will be your best of course. Okay, So if you're looking, if you're looking to donate, don't look for a venmo that pops up on Facebook. Don't look for go fundme that pops up on Facebook. Go to the Louisville Metro Police Foundation.
Speaker 1: Because this touched the situation.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, immediately, what happened, well, we announced her death on we told the media and in the public. We made some social media posts to announce in the passing of our detective. And it was almost immediately there were fake venmo accounts that were popping up likenbelievable. For example, one of them is Louisville Metro Police Foundation on venmo but the O but the O in police was a zero. Oh wow, And so it pops up real quick and people are thinking they're throwing five, ten, twenty dollars to help the family, and they're given it to god knows who, so you know.
Speaker 1: Which probably did These people don't even live here, no, probably, No, there's somewhere else.
Speaker 3: And that's a whole other segment we could talk about. But you're right. The best way to do it is to go to l MPF dot org, Louisville Metro Police Foundation or safer Louisville dot org. Both of those websites will reroute you to the foundation's official page and then there's a donate button there and you want to look for their official content, not venmo, not go fundme, none of that crap. Go to the official sources if you find it in your heart to give.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about LMPD wrapping your arms around the detective and his family. I even started at end of life. Yes you all call it end of watch, I don't know. At the hospital yesterday and LMPD released video and it's incredibly sad because she died of cancer and she.
Speaker 4: Hung on longer than expected.
Speaker 2: As a result, she was so frail that when I saw all you all escorting her to the ambulance under the under flag. Yeah, her body's under an American flag as it should be, it looked like the gurney was empty.
Speaker 3: Almost. Yeah, yeah, very sad. She wasn't a big girl to begin with. You know, she was a petite woman, and she was at you know, at it's hard to discuss me and be honest with you, but we do this thing called a gauntlet. And what we did was after her passing was you saw the video on Facebook yesterday, We line the hallways and and and create a gauntlet to the ambulance and then we bring her out, uh with the with the flag draped over her, and then we take her to you know, the funeral home and uh, and we will be with her until she is buried.
Speaker 2: So okay, just so I'm not hearing this wrong, there will be an officer standing by her body.
Speaker 3: Yes, one four hours a day. Yes, good. Yes, we do a casket watch. Our honor guard typically runs that show. But depending on how long it takes for arrangements and everything like that, we other officers volunteer and we make sure that she is with somebody until she is at final rest.
Speaker 1: It's not fair, and it's just not fair. So she's she's a person that protected children. It's just not fair.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wish we had more time. I would love to tell you about this case. She put Piano in prison. I mean, the worst of the worst in protecting kids. Yes, it's not fair now, and it was her passion, man like, while she had cancer, she was coming to work and in going to grand jury and indicting child sexual predators while she had cancer, she wanted to do it. We said, stay home, you're sick. She said, hell no, I got work to do. My detectives have work to do. It's a calling, man, it's a calling, and she had it.
Speaker 1: And okay, so it's sadly Also, it's you know, sometimes these things happened to remind you that this is a big family. I remember my son lost a classmate at his school and he came home from the funeral. He was a sophomore, and he said, this is the first time I felt like I was part of something bigger than myself, right, And it's it's sad that this had to happen, but it is a time that you all sort of look at each other like we are a family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean thirty five years old, three kids, you know, husbands. You know, he's got that mortgage now, he's got them babies now, and you know he needs help, and we're going to be there every step of the way. You know. We got visitation in this, I hate to say it, visitation Sunday, man, that's Father's Day, Yeah, and he's going to be at the funeral home all day. Raderman Funeral Home and on Shelbyville Road twelve to eight is for the public and then we have some private stuff before and some private stuff after. But you can come pay your respects between twelve and eight and then the funeral. Man. We have to pick a venue for this because it's a lot of people and really the only place that can really house us is Southeast Christian, right, Yeah. So the funeral is Monday at Southeast off Blanc and Baker. There's a visitation a little bit before from nine to eleven, and the funeral service is actually starting at eleven, and then we're going to do the big procession and we're going to take her to Cave Hill down on Baxter Avenue. And it's not a line of duty death, but she gets she is a sworn member that died while active, so she gets Level two honors. So that's still twenty one gun salute. Mounted patrol is there, so we still do some really cool things grave site and the media is going to be allowed full access for that for the first time in a long time.
Speaker 1: Who carries the casket?
Speaker 3: I mean it's probably going to be her detectives that works with her, or our honor guard.
Speaker 2: Can I say something about the LMPD Honor Guard. Absolutely amazing and it's chilling to watch this honor guard do what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super professional.
Speaker 2: I mean the slow salute up, the slows at the exact same timing, absolutely chilling. How can people show their support except obviously we need it financially for the family because they're looking at some hard times. They've lost a salary, on and on it, they've lost a mother. But let's talk about outside of being financially helping them, just standing on the route.
Speaker 4: With maybe a back to blue sign or a flag.
Speaker 2: Cause Susan and I have often done that if the funerals after the show, this one is not. But that means a lot when the family sees when you're on your procession and you see people and the citizens of Louisville holding up side saying thank you for holding up the thin blue line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it means something.
Speaker 3: It's a healthy reminder because a lot of times if cops just read the what's in the news, we'll get a little agitated a little bit, and then something like this happens and we see, you know, overpasses are lined, and we see sidewalks line and kids or jump around. It is a it's a healthy reminder that the majority of this community really loves and supports us. We know it. It is good to see. Yeah, I encourage people to come to some of this stuff. I encourage people to donate. Uh and and you know, we have a wellness unit now world class wellness unit that we're going to make sure that a husband and family has access to of course he does. And and you know other officers, she she has other officers that were really close to her that that need support too. You know, she had a tight pack of detectives that she worked with that are hurting as well. So we have to wrap our arms around other people, not just the Rush family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, if you need any information on this, where where can they?
Speaker 3: Just go to l MPF dot org. Okay, that's the Foundation and Global Metro Police Foundations and just go there and Officer and Distress Fund and you know, you know that you got it from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move to what we when we have the mayor on tomorrow, we'll probably this will be topic A on that one. Are you glad that it is three of the uh pro not protest or whatever they're called instead of one, like one big one? Are you glad they're in three different locations or how does that work?
Speaker 3: I mean, don't make a bit of difference to me. I'll tell you what I am glad for. I'm glad I live in a country that has a constitutional right to protest. I'm glad I live in a country that has a constitutional right to free speech and assembly. There are countries that do not have that access in those rights. There are women that have no rights in other countries. So, you know, especially this chief, he is huge on protecting constitutional rights. He says, we have two jobs on this department keep people safe, protect constitutional rights. He says, it's that simple. So the department is feeling that culturally and echoing those sentiments. And as long as there is those constitutional rights exist, we're going to protect those. And so it doesn't matter if there's three protests or one big one. OLYMPD will be monitoring the situation as we were on Monday. You know, we had a march on Monday that started down at the city Hall steps. There was probably three three hundred and fifty people. There were children down there, I'm assuming parents and children. And that march went all the way down to the Federal Building. They walked past the Ice Building before disseminating in the park at six and Jeff and then they went home. And it was not a permittent event. They did block some streets, but they kept it moving. Yeah, they kept it moving. They didn't take over a busy intersection for five hours and damage and loot and break windows and cars and stuff that we had seen in the past. So we monitored the situation and it was peaceful. We're thankful for.
Speaker 1: That, but you can understand the trepidation and I don't know if that's the right word for or the I would I want to use PTSD because it's such a serious subject. But there's little villions remember twenty twenty, and we're hoping this that Monday Night is replicated on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hope so too, because you our police department remembers twenty twenty as well, and I definitely do that summer. You know, none of us saw our families, you know, we every single day we were down town, sometimes fighting, sometimes not, So we don't want that again. We learned a lot of lessons from that. We've incorporated some different training. What you saw in our response Monday was totally different than what you saw in twenty twenty. There were some lessons learned there on how we handle protests, especially if they're peaceful. I would not I don't think that the city is going to tolerate looting, breaking cars, breaking into cars, throwing rocks, and breaking businesses. I don't think we're going to tolerate that. But if it's peaceful and they keep it moving, man, what's the big deal.
Speaker 1: Well, that's awesome to hear that you learned that you took those events and said how do we learn from this, because some people don't do that, some organizations don't, So kudos do you?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: You know something we haven't heard in a long time is the is the is the car?
Speaker 4: I was just getting react.
Speaker 1: The street.
Speaker 3: Street so check it out, like they're still there happening.
Speaker 4: Where are you seasoned possession of the car?
Speaker 3: So there. So we had one a couple of weeks ago at Shawnee Park. And I don't know if people know this, but all of Shawnee Park is under video surveillance and we have so it's Cox's Park, so is Waterfront Park. We have really good cameras. And so there was you know, they went to Shawnee Park, which is not a street takeover park takeover. They did some sliding at some revving and some goofing and uh, you know, camera captured one of the plates and the very unique vehicle. We didn't even need the plate, and we uh, the next day we rode a search warrant and we knocked on the guy's door and he got we have a search warrant for your car and your garage. And you go, what And we're like, yeah, we didn't get you yesterday, but we got you today. I'll show you a picture off air.
Speaker 2: You mentioned it was a unique video and obviously an unique car. Obviously you know they answer this, but how do you catch a unique car?
Speaker 4: Unique? Up on?
Speaker 1: All right now? Matt Andrews is with us here, Okay, so Iroquois Pool seven and a half billion dollars beautiful foul. I'm sorry, algonquod. I heard the mayor was at the chief the other day that said you've got a lot of preventions of people. There was two shootings whatever, yes, but he also mentioned that there would be some undercover people at the pool. How do you pull that duty going to the pool and laying out at the pool.
Speaker 2: And Matt Sanders, if you if you were undercover, the pool would be speedo and jams And.
Speaker 3: I got the banana hammock that I technically rock when I.
Speaker 1: Got down the control delete.
Speaker 3: But to be honest, though, like LPD has some security down there right now. The major of the second division, Russ Miller. He is. He's there at the pool every day and monitoring the situation. We're installing side situation.
Speaker 1: Someone puts suntanel on my back, man, stat.
Speaker 3: The problem's not the pool. We don't have problems at the pool. I think we kicked a couple of kids out for wearing socks in there one time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There's no fights and stuff at the pool. The problem is the park nearby. He's really close to the pool. Yeah okay, and we're having issues at the park.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay.
Speaker 3: And so you know, we got camp additional cameras going up. You know, we locked that kid up that we shared on social media that fired the shots on the inaugural opening of the pool. So he was fifteen years old firing firing an ar pistol at somebody else.
Speaker 1: You had a good picture of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And it was father and son that were shot on the basketball court last week, which is super sad. And we got some good leads on that.
Speaker 1: Was that over a game. You think, no, okay, But I hope that works out for that neighborhood because you're right, the people who live there deserve that pool.
Speaker 3: They and they deserved it one thousand percent. Yeah, and we're gonna stay down there until we get all right. Uh, he just got back from a vacation. I don't know if you knew that he did in one of those you stayed in one of those pod Oh yeah, I went you lamping?
Speaker 1: He went, he went glamping. But you said you had a great time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: I told my wife, and Jackie's like, get that thing, because we're going to go to that thing. So he's got it. He's in a clear dome on the side of a mountain.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We went to Smithville, Tennessee. It's we stayed in a in a dome call and we went glamping. I guess that means glamorous camping, yes, and a hot tub and fire pit and overlooked like this away.
Speaker 1: I'm going camping's mping, bro.
Speaker 3: And it rained Friday night. So my wife and I'm sipping a bourbon. You know, rain's hitting the dome. It's eleven o'clock a night. We got the new Morgan Walling album.
Speaker 1: Oh heaven right there.
Speaker 3: I love it really well.
Speaker 1: I love it all right. Well, we love what you do at l MPD, brother, And I'm glad I've learned lessons from twenty twenty and you're implementing those now. And to the folks that are going to go do that protest on Saturday, please please do your thing and then go on home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it peacefully.
Speaker 1: That's going home.
Speaker 3: Let's do our uh exercise our constitutional rights and have a great Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of coffee shops won't be open.
Speaker 3: But harright, I got it.
Speaker 2: He's got to go on that comment, Matt Sataders. Hey, listen, try Statement's Health guys. How are you feeling about one or two in the afternoon. You're getting tired, croggy. What about the weekends. I used to be tired, lethargic all the time. I get home from work. I go straight to the couch. Sometay as I go straight to the bed. Got my testosterone checked it man, it was low. I go to Try State Men's Health. I think you should too. Take the low te quiz. It's about ten questions, oh yes or no. Take you about a minute and a half two minutes. Then make your appointment at Try Statements Health. Here's your appointment. It's ninety nine dollars. You get lab work done, you get your blood results back with it thirty minutes or less, and you sit down with a licensed medical professional.
Speaker 4: They're gonna go over.
Speaker 2: All of your numbers, your PSA, your testosterone, the works, and then you make an educated decision. Is testosterone right for you? If you decide to join, just apply the ninety nine dollars to your plan. I'll tell you this, I'm never going back to the way that I used to feel. Thank you, Tri Statemens.
Speaker 1: I just left carry Hatfield. He's my buddy. It's doing a remodel. And he was like, I go back to the truck. I forgot my readers. I said, do you need to go to Vision First and get the glass? I said, I used to do that until I got the official glasses from Vision First. Whether you're six months old or sixty five, whatever it is, they'll take care of you. You do the exam, which includes the MRI of your eyeball, the mriyeball, and then you see the doctor and then you get to pick out some cool frames. It takes about an hour. Vision firstiicare dot com get an appointment eighteen locations, so get over the Vision First back after this on news radio eight forty w h An's.
Speaker 4: It's seventy six.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, said seventy six, and I say seventy I said seventy six after the first.
Speaker 3: Song, passed up the shot. Yes, it was a wide open three yes, and Dwight miss de lace like Michael.
Speaker 1: Jordan passing up the shot, I said seventy six after the first song.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, let me just check something out real quick. Hang on, here we go. We're there more than one wait, hang.
Speaker 2: On one versions of food to Cry. Oh, there's a seventy five version and a seventy six version. Technically I'm stupid. Technically I'm right true. He didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm just an idiot.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 4: What's the last time we won one? Last week?
Speaker 1: Last week? Bro?
Speaker 4: Well these shows that uh do we win Friday?
Speaker 1: I think you all won Friday? Who could tell? The signats was so bad?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So, Dwight, you're not moonlighting in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Could be? Could be?
Speaker 1: Because the town has elected to do. Pennsylvania Town launches fill my Whole Pothole project. Oh, some genius in Millersburg, Pennsylvania came up with a creative and very cheeky pothole reporting campaign. Genius the town launched an electric electronic reporting form where residents can easily submit a hazard or pothole. They call it fill my hole.
Speaker 4: Take no Kentucky Office of Highway Safety.
Speaker 1: All holes, no waiting. Okay, here's the slogan. And I'm like, when did Dwight start working?
Speaker 2: I am interested in this concept, you know, so just to do a deep dive into this concept.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me just go to phil my hole.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I'm interested in all right, Oh, good gosh, what in the world does that have to.
Speaker 4: Do with payment?
Speaker 1: The town also explains they go way overboard here. The town also explained you would leave it at fill my hole. But then they go all holes, no waiting, And then they said and then they said the town explains some holes may require some more tlc oh are you kidding me? This ain't real? This is real. This is a real story.
Speaker 4: What's the town does side? We guys get the population.
Speaker 1: Millersburg, Pennsylvania. All right, Millersburg, M I L L E R s Burg. That's with you. The comments on the post apparently are hilarious, no kidding.
Speaker 2: So they got, all right, you want to know the population of Millersburg, Pennsylvania. Shoot, twenty two. That's right, twenty one. Somebody just died.
Speaker 1: Oh terrible.
Speaker 2: What do they change the number? Like, you know, if Frank Anderson or whoever dies, if they walk over to the board and say, you know, the Welcome to.
Speaker 4: Middletown has their own digital counter of human beings. Yeah, for boss and deaths.
Speaker 2: My mom used to read the obituaries. Yeah, used to be a good thing, and then go to the phone book and cross their names out, just to update, keep our witting phone book updated.
Speaker 4: You you laugh.
Speaker 1: But some people in New York they do that. They read the obituaries to get to see what apartments are opening up.
Speaker 4: Oh did you see where I pulled the story. I don't know if I could find it.
Speaker 1: And I don't quite understand rent control. Do you know that like it? They lit like there's a building and some of the apartments in there are rent control, so they pay way less than the person sitting that has the next apartment. I don't understand that concept.
Speaker 4: I pulled the story last week and I don't have to find it.
Speaker 1: It's because it's not like affordable housing, right, It's it's it's rent control. Is this a rent control building? I've seen it, and I've always seen it in movies, so I'm bringing something up there pretty sure. Actually he was saying that it is a form of affordable housing. Is it government regulation? Yeah, but I don't know how they decide which ones are which correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it'd be pretty.
Speaker 2: Unlucky if you got like Manhattan property rent out, but it's rent controlled.
Speaker 1: What do you think Lemmy's gonna get you for Father's Day? A big pile of.
Speaker 4: Probably, but I'll cherish it. Whatever he gets me, I'll cherish.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: We were talking about rent control? So what time is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We got to forty five?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I pulled the story, but I didn't do it. I pulled the story last week. I'll find it. We'll get more in detail. But did you see where the uh louisvill Kentucky were coming close to running out of area codes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I saw that two area codes, so at some point people would have to adopt a different area code. I know that happened in New York and people didn't want to adopt the new area code because no way wanted to call anybody though, would be the long distance whatnot?
Speaker 1: But uh, did you get this story from a Dungeons and dragon meeting. Did you hear, Jimmy, they're gonna run out of area coach? What get me? The commissioner on the line right now?
Speaker 4: It's important information to some people. You're insensitive.
Speaker 1: So what are they gonna do? Wait a minute, let me guess they're gonna come up with three new numbers?
Speaker 4: You what, man?
Speaker 1: Forget that what they're gonna do?
Speaker 4: No, forget it? Forget it man.
Speaker 1: Oh and then are people gonna feel special because like, oh, you got one of those new area code? No?
Speaker 4: Who wants a new areacle? But who? But seriously, who uses area codes anymore?
Speaker 1: Like if I call well advertisements, I don't do five oh two whatever? When I when I say call so and so, it's I just give the number four.
Speaker 2: Kind of a waste given the number. Because anybody just hears the name of a business, they're gonna google it.
Speaker 1: It's like www, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: People say coming in and they say, I, oh, what a great charity. Now give your website? Ah okay. You can find us more information at http slash slash backlash slash sorry http uh simba Collen backslashbackslash dot www dot my charity dot com.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's just a regular call John with the running out as uh well, some of them take their time a long time, like w w W dot you go. Are you serious right now? So Father's Day? Ring the bell if you want to do this, Ring the bell if you want to do this? Is father Day here, give me the give me there. It is Father's Day's activities. They're recommending dads do this if they they want to. Right first, one's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: Go to the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do that, yep, John.
Speaker 3: Can't you really get you one from here?
Speaker 1: I would fly a kite. No, I'm not flying a kit option. I tried to fly a kite when my kids are little. It's it's not as much funny as you think it is.
Speaker 4: The seventies had these curved kites.
Speaker 1: The strings, you know, the strings get tangled and it's and then after you get it up you're just like, okay, it's up there. But to get it up there, first of all, there's running involved. You got it, somebody's got to hold it, and then you got to run. And then they throw it in the air.
Speaker 4: Where you could just go from the back of the truck bed. So that's an ant if you go from the back of the truck bed.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no running right.
Speaker 1: Axe throwing. No, not no ax throwing.
Speaker 4: Not in my basement.
Speaker 1: Everybody does that, says that it's a great time. I've done it before, but I don't. Maybe I'm not masculine enough to enjoy. I was so worried because Jackie I always called her Jerry Lewis because she's always falling down or something clay and I said, you're doing what she goes ax throwing And I went, oh, babe, are you serious? I said, don't. I said, let the clients do that, don't don't do it. What happened? She threw it, It bounced and bounced back at her.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 1: Said, I knew it. I knew it, of course. Make music.
Speaker 4: I'm not good at it. Make music, Wait, make music with our loins?
Speaker 1: How much? How many loins do you think you have left?
Speaker 4: Loin music?
Speaker 1: Do you run out of loins when.
Speaker 4: You know you only got your loins is right here and everywhere? It got them right here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Rent a sports car?
Speaker 4: No, who's doing this on?
Speaker 1: Dude? Rent a sports car? No?
Speaker 2: As the best followers they ever we spent two hundred and eight nine dollars running a sports car.
Speaker 1: Kid Rock wanted a on his Remember that Kid Rock sent us a rider at the STA because we were one third of the concert. We were paying for one third and the other two thirds. But he wanted a red Ferrari for the weekend and we were like, yeah, no, thank you, we'll get you drugs.
Speaker 4: So wound up doing the show. Anyway, Build a model? No, what year is this list for you? I did like build? Uh go outside and push a hoop down the road with a stick.
Speaker 1: Create a man cave.
Speaker 4: No, that's work.
Speaker 1: You got one already.
Speaker 4: I've got one. It's the rock and rollman cave.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Head to a racing track and drive a car. No, no, this is list is really losing. Really take a woodworking class. Oh my gosh, n Swatson, when I retire, I want to do that anyway. I want to build something with I work every day. Yeah, well not right. You don't do it correctly. You got to take a class, know how?
Speaker 4: Good enough for me?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Apparently? I tell you, Uh, head out to a fishing trip. There we go something normal fishing.
Speaker 3: I used to like it. I haven't been in years. Yeah, no, No, you have a kid.
Speaker 1: That's goodbye golfing. You have a kid's golfing fishing by Uh, combine a road trip and memory lane.
Speaker 4: What is the memory lane part of it? Drive back to your old neighborhood. Drive neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I actually really like to do that.
Speaker 4: That's what we're doing, Jackie and I.
Speaker 1: Once in a while we'll drive to our first apartment and go, how did we live there?
Speaker 4: I've done that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was the crappiest little place. It's three hundred dollars a month. Jackie jumped on it though, she was like, what he was crap hole?
Speaker 3: Uh, that was it.
Speaker 1: That's the list. Happy Father's Day, Happy Father's Day. See the list is lame. Why because it's Father's Day and no one cares. I care, No one cares. No, you don't care.
Speaker 2: I care about Tony's breaking alignment because they're the best. They're not going to rip you off. Let's talk maintenance on your car. Let's talk prevent a maidenance on your car.
Speaker 4: They do it all well. Change.
Speaker 2: It's not just breaks in alignment. They do just about anything that just about any type of vehicle, family owned and operated. And that's important because family owned businesses, they just care more. They care more about the name, they care more more about their clients, they care more about their product. That's why you don't get you just warranty. With Tony's break in alignment, you get a three year, thirty six thousand miles warranty, folks, that's huge. Pull your mind at rest, go a Lilo's Best. That's Tony's break analyg.
Speaker 1: I love Klin Brothers. They've been around since nineteen fourteen. I met with them a couple of months ago. I saw their two warehouses and they make custom commercial doors one or one hundred. They got you covered. Plus they're all access where you're talking about the keylest access to your building, which everyone has has now closed circuit tech. That means all of the cameras are closed circuit and you can monitor your entire property right, So throw all that in.
Speaker 3: Plus the fire.
Speaker 1: Doors they have one. There's one of two people that can okay your fire door and make sure it's right. That is at Klin Locks Klin Brothers since nineteen fourteen. Twenty four hour service free estimates go to klinlock dot com. Back after this on news Radio eight forty wrich is