Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let you tako one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots Monday.
Speaker 3: Before we get into idiotology, a final reminder to lookouts and vote this morning on the jr Facebook page.
Speaker 2: You say it, we play it.
Speaker 1: Three songs from d Oh that you're choosing from the woe with the most votes is played back at nine.
Speaker 2: I like that. Look up they remember the moon is just the sun at night.
Speaker 1: Well Road jr r Facebook page is where you vote, and then somebody's randomly picked for those popa roach and rise against tickets. So a little motivator for you.
Speaker 3: Last in line, Rainbow and the Dark I rock and roll children the choices this morning. My apologies here. I feel like I failed many of you yesterday with music news. I either missed this or glossed over it.
Speaker 2: What is the big news? The event?
Speaker 3: Not one but two former Beg's drummers died within four days of each other.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's this like a this is a spinal tap situation we got going on here with drummers? Is this like a drummer pandemic. But I know the two drummers of the uh pop rock group. You know, the third one's coming. Watch you don't want to be number three.
Speaker 1: Just in time of the holidays, watch out, Little drummer boy.
Speaker 3: Dennis Bryan, who served as the band's drummer starting in nineteen seventy three, died back on the fourteenth. He was seventy six years old. Four days later, on the eighteenth, Colin Smiley Peterson kicked the bucket at age seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Smile on BIG's only one of them is still alive too, right, Barry, it's the last one, Barry. I've heard Robin and Maurice are uhlong gone. Barry is the main beg right, well they you know we're all. Barry's doing his best to stay alive.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I've heard some stuff about him. Pat's doing the beg dance.
Speaker 2: Stay. Do you have any begs in the musical offerings at your wedding reception? I don't remember. I don't remember either. I don't I don't even remember what we had.
Speaker 1: What I know that what's that one that does walking in Memphis?
Speaker 2: Mark Cohne, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had Mark Cohane, and then we also had a fuel. That's a good transition, right there. Huh, listen to this.
Speaker 3: This guy's going to be winning over his his employees left and right. Guy's name Naira Yama Murthy. He is the founder of tech company Infosis out of India.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: He is of the opinion and has been of this opinion for a long time that the creation of weekends in India was a mistake.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, don't even do it.
Speaker 2: He was disappointed.
Speaker 3: I'm going to quote him frankly, I was a little bit disappointed in nineteen eighty six when we moved from a six day week to a five day week. Nairiyama believes there should be a minimum seventy hour work week because especially, he says, especially in a place like India, which is still lagging behind as far as overall development goes, and he believes that the hard work is needed to bring India up to pace with other developed countries around the world.
Speaker 1: And here we are shooting for that four day work week here in America.
Speaker 2: That's how we do America. Listen, Niriyama, you're making big bucks already, dude, what are you worried about?
Speaker 1: Who care how much longer are you gonna be around exactly? You could be with the Beg's in a matter of minutes. So enjoy some of that money. Go on vacation on a long weekend. How's that for a sick burn?
Speaker 3: You know, it is ironic though sometimes you see these like insanely rich people. They're so insanely rich that they don't take time to truly enjoy how insanely rich they are.
Speaker 2: I had a boss like that years ago.
Speaker 1: His name was al I won't read, I won't say his last name, but he was Loaded. Owned multiple restaurants right Charlie's and also at one point on winter put Pines golf Course with part of so he was he was rolling right.
Speaker 2: This is full zone of operation inside info.
Speaker 1: Oh totally huh and uh well, Adams operation too, because one of the restaurants was out on eye Edrive and one was also a.
Speaker 2: New Smart Beach but another part of my operation.
Speaker 1: But so anyway, Al Loaded would come into work and sit in this little office in the back of the kitchen where we worked, smoking SIGs and crunching numbers. And I thought, Al, take that wife for yours, go stay in Barbados or something, and puffy your little sig there he smoked SIGs with the you know, the little holders on him, so it caught the nicotine supposedly or yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: He went for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway, rest in peace, al But yeah, yeah, I thought the same thing, like, why wouldn't you go on vacation. You're loaded, and then we can be here in the back kitchen getting loaded on your booze because you're not here.
Speaker 3: Then I can put in See, this is why when I I I temper my expectations into sudden wealth, I I really you know, I sure I would love I'm gonna be lying if I said otherwise. If I was like absolutely filthy rich, I would personally love it. But I'm more realistic. Let's start with just a lump sum enough to knock out that pesky mortgage, or even just if I could just knock out that mortgage.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a.
Speaker 1: Game changer because it takes the weight off your head. But listen it, just give me a lump somewhere I can take out my debt.
Speaker 3: Well, just put your debts.
Speaker 4: So what I'm talking about, you know, credit car sure, sure weekend sneak ends seventy hours that guy needs an ass with a whip is what he needs.
Speaker 3: Boulder, Colorado. We have some visuals on our Lynching Taco blog of WJR Comic is supposed to be going up on Facebook, but something wonky's going on over there is firstus being referred to locally there as a safety vigilante. At least five professionally produced traffic signs have been erected around Boulder with profane messages, albeit attention getting messages and probably positive messages.
Speaker 1: Okay, slow the F down? Oh and he writes it out, Yeah, the F word. Oh yes, obey the speed limit. Don't kill any kids this week that are in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that. I get it. Yeah, put your damn phone down.
Speaker 1: That's kind of I mean, you didn't have to use the F word in there, and that might be a little bit better. But pat, now those kids that you want to save, Oh yeah, it's like thirty five miles per hour speed limit. And then attached to it is get off your damn phone is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: First off, if you care about those kids, you kind of teach them the F word. Second off, this is semi bwo.
Speaker 3: It is an extension. Here's that don't kill any kids today. Below the forty five mile per hour speed limit posted in what looks to be like a somewhat getting ready to enter a residential area.
Speaker 1: People are people are texting in kind of b w O. It's a new attitude in the nation. Man, you started this taco and you.
Speaker 2: Started this man, you deserve all the credit.
Speaker 1: But we we all did it together and morphed the plan into the beautiful baby that it is called Bob World Order b WO which, by the way, we have BWO Cooozies.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna distribute some tomorrow night at Thursday Night football.
Speaker 1: And Boss Man said, we're gonna give one to everybody there at Froggers in O Vido. Good And I told him three two, seven six five is a big zip. Boss tapped the brakes, which date tomorrow night Froggers, bucket specials, tickets, a bunch of good stuff, but BWO coozies will be there. And we also got a new batch of like fifteen hundred b w O stickers. If you don't have yours yet, your sticker, we're not mailing coozies. If you don't have your sticker, or mail us a self address stamped envelope.
Speaker 2: Send them out to you, all right, Yeah, we'll seeing those things all over the place.
Speaker 1: Get excited, man, Coozie looks good wrapped around a cold beer. Cold beer follow the w j r R, Orlando's rock station,