Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back. This is part two of Rose Pricks talking about Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I don't know why it took like you yeah, yeahs crazy that I basically forgot what we were doing between shows.
Speaker 2: Yes, if we got there.
Speaker 1: Beverly Hills Housewives Part two. We've been talking a lot. We've had agreements, We've had some We've had one disagreement, one kind of major one.
Speaker 2: And how was there disagreement about Amanda?
Speaker 1: No? I hate it was that you love Diddy and I'm like, I don't. I saw I watched the documentary and I saw as a little baby.
Speaker 2: I look in his eyes and I see it like young, sweet baby child, and you don't see that, and we're just different like that. I just see that, I see a soul. You know. No, we were not talking about Diddy. We were talking about Amanda. And I think Amanda's playing into the role on purpose as the villain, and Stephanie just thinks she's dumb. Also, I'm not hating Sutton in the way. I'm not disliking Sutton in the way that Stephanie is. The season I think they're trying to make. Here's what I think is happening.
Speaker 1: I think they need a Derete and the way they used to treat Dereite where they would like roll their eyes at how much she talks, and they kind of treated Durrete like she was dumb, and now they're going to do that with Amanda.
Speaker 2: They're gonna Yeah, but I think she is dumb but also kind of evil. I really don't like her. Now. Do I dislike her on the level of like a Kelly Dodd or Vicky No, No, I don't think she's She hasn't proven that yet. I don't want to put her there, but like it's pretty terrible.
Speaker 1: I just think this is her at the beginning of her season, and they made her a full time housewife, which I believe was a big mistake, and I think they just they you know, they were in the lions Den basically, and these women are just going to eat her alive. And I don't I don't see that. No, it'll be fun, don't get me wrong. I'm here for all the people that cannot stand her already, and I'm glad they're going to call out her scammy bullshit.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. And that's a producer thing too. Seminars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that, but these producers do not care about people, and they're going to make her crazy. They're going to drive Amanda crazy. But I do think Amanda has this self esteem where she feels like, bring it, I don't care. I'm not going to be intimidated by these women. I'm up there with them. I'm just as good as these women. And she just has no idea what's coming for her, right, And I think that Sutton is going to go hard for her too, because Sutton needs to be she needs there to be somebody like beneath her.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This is a very typical scheme mean girl behavior or yes that you know you know what like triangulating is.
Speaker 2: This is like I, yes, listen, I narcissism one on one right right, I have daughters, uh and a son, so boy mom hashtag boy mom.
Speaker 1: But I have daughters and I have read up a lot on like mean girl behavior. I've read the book Queen Bees and Wannabes and like, I know how this how they work kind of and it's been what that doesn't change later in life shocking And we see that here and this is what happens when you get like insecure girls and how they become mean and try to because they don't feel like they're included unless somebody's excluded.
Speaker 2: That's correct, and that has.
Speaker 1: And that's where the triangulating comes through. So Sutton, who has been so mad about being the one that has felt ganged up on, is going to be so happy to turn everybody against somebody else, especially in Newcomer.
Speaker 2: But she's not wrong. All I'm saying is she's not wrong in this case. That's how I see it, right.
Speaker 1: But they're so mean. They're kind of mean right from the get go. So right now, what we've seen from Amanda is that she's just annoying and I just think they're going to go hard for her, which, like I.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm fine with it.
Speaker 1: This is the real Housewives right here. To see them be just like super nice to each other, I want, I'm here for the fighting. But this is just my analysis of the situation is that so far Amanda hasn't committed big enough crimes to get how they're all just shitting on her to the producers, and I just think it's kind of funny. And while Amanda is telling the producers like yeah, I can totally hold my own, Like, do I feel intimidated to be at Kathy Hilton's house?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I belong here and it's just so funny that then how they're all.
Speaker 1: Talking shit like it's just funny and it's going to get much funnier in this scene to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we're at Kathy Hilton's in part, and we got all the way into Kathy's party, which is just you know, absurd but beautiful in some weird ways, you know, body, but also yeah, Kathy has this weird balance between like it's all so tacky. Her Christmas parties are so tacky, but they're also kind of cool. Yes, Like I wouldn't turn it down, Actually I would now with that name. But before this week I would have gone to her party. I have not been invited. For full disclosure on that, I'm.
Speaker 1: So so sorry that. Okay, that genuinely just made We've just created an awkward moment. Okay, you go to it. I do, and I have uh here Toofore, I haven't said anything uh huh about being at Kathy Hilton's party because I didn't want to make you feel bad.
Speaker 2: And now I just feel like I would be a bit I saw the Insta stories and I saw you there with like everybody else, and I'm like, what the fuck that's so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, you know what, we'll save this conversation for off.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to say right now, I'm not going to go.
Speaker 1: Again because I shouldn't be talking to like shit behind Kathy's back and then going to her fabulous, amazing, really fun parties that's.
Speaker 2: Right where and also that invites ice. Does Ice get to go to the Hilton parties? Yes, all Ice, and they're all in uniform, Like I feel a little uncomfortable, but okay, yeah, yes. When you said when she said bring ice, I thought she meant like a bag yeah ice, and she's like, don't before and when she said.
Speaker 1: I've got ice, I've got plenty of ice, I was like, Oh, she means don't bother stopping at seven to eleven and getting like a giant bag of ice.
Speaker 2: And it's not what she meant. But any way to be invited to a party like that and bring a six pack of beer and a thing ice, hey if you need this, like but really cheap beer too, Like okay, So perhaps Amanda is asked about dere She's like, well, what are your feelings? Like, what did you think about?
Speaker 1: I mean, they are so scheming against her, they wanted to talk shit about people, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I love it. She's like, love it. I mean to be fair, like when I met Dirty, like she was like an emotional distress. And then they show a flashback doing dereet Dirty of being in emotional distress, which she was totally and Amanda does make a good point of like, you know, I do think, you know, maybe this is going to affect the divorce. So they do all agree on that and that's not the worst advice, like he might want to pull back a little bit, right. So then I just wrote I don't know why I wrote Kyle Tilly something. I don't know what I meant there, Uh something about being an alcoholic oh, pk, something about I'm talking about peak. Yeah, okay, Oh maybe that's Amanda that says is like, well if Pik because she says, Amanda's like, well, when I met Pik men, I had all this information, but I did walk away going like what a douche. That is what a friend a girlfriend should not necessarily feel. But I don't think I don't think you have to do I have to do much looking to see that PK is a douge bag. We're not supposed to say that word anymore. OHR not why it's it's not feminist to say douche like putting down. To say douche or douchebag. It's putting down like something that women use. But my pushback on that is, like, guys, douche, men douche as well. It is not just a woman thing. It's the lady that is always telling me that I'm saying this. Lady got mad at me for saying, well, maybe I shouldn't even say it.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous because first of all, it's the douche first of all. Okay, men douche and women shouldn't even douche. It's a self cleaning organ, so it's an exotter thing kind of gross, and douches are gross. And that's why calling somebody something that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Gross, I think we just look. I don't want to be the anti woke person, but I think we have to strike a balance between who we ignore, like the chevy haters.
Speaker 1: Oh well, when people all got really crazy about how we can't say guys, we can't say to it, well, I ignore that. Well, that's what I'm saying. You have to decide like for yourself. Has anybody that your friends with ever been like.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm just not feeling that. I'm not a guy. I'm a woman that I fell in me the most in my life. I will listen if it's something serious, but like the people you know usually comics, and yeah, they're not one of them is going to be like, I don't really like it when you call me guys. Well, and we have to.
Speaker 1: Not be worried about the wrong thing because you and I would never punch down or say something that would actually offend somebody, or if I found out a word here, here's a good example.
Speaker 2: My kids have.
Speaker 1: Told me, and we've talked about this before on this podcast, but my kids have told me that we can't say. I can't say butch to refer to a butch lesbian anymore. I just said it, but I'm telling you that I don't. I wouldn't say that anymore in conversation because my kids have told me it's offensive. Two lesbian women who you have to And I was genuinely like, oh okay, I didn't know that that was offensive. I really didn't. I thought I was saying it with love like as a as.
Speaker 2: A I mean, I have lesbian friends who do not mind it, So I don't really know even on that one.
Speaker 1: But it's case by case. But that's up to and a lot of older lesbians don't care. And I've asked my I've asked my lesbian friends and they've said, oh, yeah, we call ours, that's how we refer to ourselves.
Speaker 2: But younger lesbians do not.
Speaker 1: Apparently that's not okay, and you have to say, like you could say like mask presenting, and guess what, I'm not going to fight my kids on that and be like, well, I'm still saying it because why why would I err on the side of like possibly offending people when I could just not say it.
Speaker 2: And I think that's right. And we say lipstick lesbian though, because I am going to keep saying.
Speaker 1: I think we can. I haven't seen at the power bottom. Yes, I think we can.
Speaker 2: You know, But my point is like, who the fuck is.
Speaker 1: Offended by calling women guys? And for a woman who's offended by me saying guys, is not somebody that I want to hang out with?
Speaker 2: Correct Okay, okay, I I agree, So okay, so now we're talking about that, Yeah, this is the thing about PK. She says the thing, and she's like, well, you know, if it's true, like why not say that he's alcoholic. So Amanda kind of has Durad's back in this moment, which I didn't hate. I got to give her that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but before we get to this part, I think this is really funny. This is where we find out that people are annoyed because Amanda's one upper.
Speaker 2: So then we go back they're like flashback like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And somebody says, oh, oh she gets introduced to the brand manager assistant, and then Amanda goes, oh, I have one of those.
Speaker 2: I have a brand manager assistant. And then somebody.
Speaker 1: Talks about how and that this is also in the flashback, Like then it's like thirty minutes ago. Somebody goes, oh, in the summertime, like we love to eat outside, and then Amanda goes, oh, yeah, every I take every meal outside, Like I don't what's inside. I've never even been inside. I don't know what you're talking about, Like the only way to eat is outside. And then they get into the renovating the house and that's and then uh, and then Kathy tells the camera is this the part She goes, yeah, sometimes when people talk a lot, I just tune out.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate that I do that too, which we see later. That's when she's talking about her business. Well, we'll get to that, because is this first before she talks about Oh no, no, no, no, no. This is the same scene. Yeah, this is the same scene.
Speaker 1: And then uh, because basically they're still talking about the house because she's like, uh, it's okay, sorry, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, no, they're still in this scene because they're gonna no.
Speaker 2: But the scene that I'm talking about is later that s in SI donat Yeah, that's it later, So forget that this is Erica. This is an Erica moment where she's talking. They're basically asking her like, well, how'd you feel about Durree? Well, how'd you feel about