Speaker 1: All right, I guess we're live, Ryan Mada back once again. Had you got we talked about child trafficking last time. I guess it's not going to be actually that different right now. The Epstein files, to me, they're mind blowing and the media is hardly covering. It's absolutely shocking the stuff that's in there, not just the child stuff, it's this insane amounts of stuff.
Speaker 2: Still trying to process it all.
Speaker 3: I was kind of having this conversation with myself earlier. I was like, you know, over the last four years, I don't know when you started getting involved in politics and really started to like open up and dig down these rabbit holes, But for me, it was like four years ago. So over the last four years, if you've been on the internet, especially people like us that are actually in here, we're on air every day, you're constantly scrolling through Twitter and through Instagram, and we've seen a lot of these videos of these you know, those two kids in the UK that are talking about being sexually assaulted and abused at a church and satanically sacrificing children, you know, and the girl that was telling like like was that the Grammys or some event over over it just started coming out to get over the last two days and talking about how she was involved with they were eating people, right, sounds like a crazy person. She's talking about these elite pedophiles that are trafficking children and eating people. So like all of those videos that we've all seen over the last four years that we thought, like, you know, in the back of our heads, were like, we think it.
Speaker 2: Might be like for real, but it just sounds too crazy to be real.
Speaker 1: But it's the same pattern I've been looking in about two years started looking to this stuff and what really started getting is when the patterns always the same. And the one that really hit me was the Belgium case. I think it's the drug how I say his name, because there's court convictions on that one of him, like torturing and killing at least six girls, had a bunch of others in prison probably I think dozens, and he was on welfare, had twelve homes. Like he said, he was a pond that those elites running it all the children that were being tortured, that the ones that survived said the same thing. They had multiple hair samples, but then judges removed twenty seven people were killed in it. It was national news. There was protests one hundred thousand people in Belgium. But once I saw that was real and it matched all the exact same patterns with the Franklin scandal, then there's the Finders quote, which is the CIA one. Then people should look this shit up because it's it's real. It's we don't want it to be. I didn't want it to be, so I was. You kept being it can't be really, it can't be real. But I think Epstein files kind of shows us, unfortunately that it probably is real. And you know, I remember talking to David Ike about a year and a half ago. He's very interesting, but I'm thinking this guy is crazy. But almost everything he said, including with like Trump Musk, has all came.
Speaker 2: To be true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. And the craziest one I think so far that that got me was the George Bush one. And if you read that file about George Bush and what he was doing to these little boys and then what those victims saw, you know, the little boys that were getting abused that survive. We're talking about watching adults eat other children's intestines. That's what these victims were talking about. And it specifically says George Bush won in the file, which makes me think that this entire time, we thought that that photo in Epstein's Island of George Bush cross legged throwing airplanes at towers, I personally thought that was George Bush Junior. I thought that was our George Bush. That sends to War nine to eleven. But when you start to look at that photo and you hold up a picture of George Bush Senior, you go, holy crap. And if and think about that, if Epstein already had the dirt on George Bush.
Speaker 2: They probably haven't both of them compromised.
Speaker 3: And if you think if you had it the dirt on the dad, we know we assume that you probably had it on both but even if you just had it on the dad, and imagine that being your father and coming from that type of family where you can't do anything wrong. You're billionaires, like I have a couple of friends that are very, very rich, and it's like they almost live in a different universe, in a different reality than us. Like they they operate not above the law, but at the most part, there's we're now starting to realize when you have.
Speaker 2: Enough money, you have top lawyers, and.
Speaker 3: You go to prison under one administration, you get pardoned under the next. I mean, how many of these pedophiles has Trump pardoned? And we're over here looking at it and you and you look at this administration and how this has been handled. Like you just said, I can't even believe it got released, but it's almost like it was going to get released the entire time. And if you're watching what's getting redacted, what's not getting redacted from the files, and it's like it's almost like Trump couldn't have either sabotaged his himself worse right, or he really just there's somebody inside his administration that couldn't be driving his administration any worse. Like I don't know about you, but when when Trump win this election, I didn't think we're going to see another a Democrat get elected for one hundred years. I thought the Democrat Party was done. I thought the fake news, I thought the left leaning news. I thought they would never be irrelevant. I never thought anybody would turn on the left again. But once the Republican Party started covering up the Epstein list, they brought not only every fake news outlet back to life, they brought the Democrat Party back on to the table. Then We're seeing the riots that are taking place in LA, the riots that are taking place in Minnesota. We know who's funding them, we know how they're getting funded. We have people that have infiltrated them. We have citizen journalists that are doing all of the work that the mainstream media could be. But what's really weird about some of these citizen journalists and the stories that they're exposing is number one, they're massive, and number two, a lot of these people took the trip over and kissed the wall, if you know what I'm saying, right, It's like.
Speaker 1: Lots of the people have which made me not trust some of these stories, and some of them I'm sure are real, but also might be used as a distraction.
Speaker 3: Jake, you watched me undercover. I mean, we uncovered sixty six billion dollars worth.
Speaker 2: Of fraud and no one covered it.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and fifty thousand missing migrant children. And I can barely get on that.
Speaker 4: I covered it, iverered it. But Les you guys, did you guys know it?
Speaker 1: But this other guy and I think this small fraud is real and terrible, but a small small piece of it. And look who's boosting that elong jd Vance and then nick I saw he was at these anti Muslim rallies, which they're there just to like burn the krawn, just to instigate them. That was being done by Jake Lang and cam Higbe. Cam Bee flew over to Israel and met with Nett and Yahoo got his little tour. Jake Lang is Jewish pretending to be Christian. He brings across to those anti islam Is. I'm things, says Jesus Is Krane, Burns Burns Krans. He doesn't wear a little tiny hat in burn Koran. He's not trying to push hatred between Muslims and Jews. He's trying to push hatred between you know, Muslims and Christians.
Speaker 3: And I've grown up in probably thirty minutes from Dearborn, my entire life, Jake, And you want to know what Dearborn was twenty years ago? It was slid Muslim. It's always been the Muslim capital of America. Of Course they're gonna they are Muslims. Of course they're going to have a town or two with throughout our whole.
Speaker 1: Country, Jewish towns. There's Chinese towns, Vietnamese town go.
Speaker 3: To Detroit, there's Chinatown. In Detroit, Mexican town. Right. So where I'm going with that is that I've never once had a problem with a Muslim. I've never once felt like they were expanding out past Dearborn. I live next to. Technically it's called Camp Dearborn, and it's where all the Muslims take their kids in the summer. It's like this giant park. It's beautiful, the kids are nice. There, there's fireworks. I took my son, and I took my son. We're white, right, probably one of a handful of white families that were actually in there on fourth of July last year. I was welcomed with open arms. Never had a problem, you know, It's just something that they're nice and peaceful people. I don't have any problems with Muslims.
Speaker 2: Exact same experience, and people attacked me, be like you're sent for Muslims.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I've been treated good bye. I go to these places. I'm totally fine, safe, not disrespected. Why am I gonna hate on him? Do I want to bring more Muslims to our country?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 1: But I don't think Dearborne is a problem. I was actually going to go out there and cover it, but then I had Sonny and Beckon. They went out there to cover it, and it looked just so boring as no reason even to go. It was like just people being nice, white people, Muslims hanging out. It's like there's nothing even to cover.
Speaker 3: No I got. I had a friend on YouTube before I got in the political arena. It was my subscriber for a couple of years. And he's from Dubai, from the UAE, but you know they're from a wealthier family. And I went over there to speak at a bitcoin conference and he's like, oh, you're in Dubai, come see me. So he picked me up, took me out to lunch. He picks me up at one hundred and fifty thousand dollars range Rover. I'm like, hey man, nice car, dude, and he's like, nice car where I'm like, dude, this is like a hunh that's like a cheap car in those countries. He goes, it's the shittiest car in the parking lot. And I looked around that funny in these countries. He walked me, and he walked well. He walks me into the mall and then walks in the Apple store and goes, I need a new iPhone. He goes, what's the most expensive iPhone in the store. She called, you know, sixteen just came out. Plus, I'll take it. We walk around the story. He goes, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate our friendship. That's my experience with Muslims.
Speaker 1: That's I've been to some of these countries too, obviously as a fighter heself, but I've.
Speaker 2: Just been treated amazing.
Speaker 1: So it's again, I don't want to bring the Muslims here, but this I think it's just a deliberate push to try to make us hate him. Let's get back to up as Epstein files, because there's just so much crazy shit. I just stumbled across something. Let me see if I fucking saved it. There's a couple of things. I don't want to make this, but apparently two FBI agents were killed in America and in Mexico while investigating Epstein pedophile ring. It was a new document. I'm pretty sure this is accurate. It looks like it's verified US intelligence assets shot a Mexican judge to protect child sex ring. Seven FBI agents were shot to or killed in Mexico. And now I haven't had a chance to dig in this yet. But I mean, you've been down to Mexico to investigate child trafficking and stuff, so I'm sure this doesn't shock you.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. If there was any place you were going to take out a couple of FBI agents, it would be in Mexico.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'd never even heard of that in the news. You sent me some disturbing stuff when you went down there. You're investigating one of the guys that was explored. They're talking about they get rid of the bodies, and he just casually mentioned you had the IDF trained him, or Israelis or something trained them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only that, Jake, that story is much bigger. So we went down to Mexico to at the time, I was getting invited down there by a group called the Collectives. And this was with my one of my buddies, Oscar Ramirez. He's one of the best investigative journalists in Mexico, and he took me to a location where no American journalist has ever gone before. I was the first to go. We went out with a group of collectors. Now, these collectors are their parents who have lost loved ones but they can't find their loved ones. So the cartel takes somebody out, they put you in a mass grade because they don't want good bodies to start stacking up because then you know, travel bands and all that stuff. So they took me to a mass grave. There was seven hundred. We actually went out digging the first day for a thirteen and a fourteen year old boy because the cartel's down there now they're recruiting children. Because after they recruit a child number one, if he gets busted, it's a kid, he's gonna get a slap on the wrist. He's going to keep his mouth shut. He's got, you know, many years ahead him to get him out. He knows the cartel is going to take care of him, so they pay him half up front, and then when the kid comes to collect the other half, they actually take him out and they bury him in these mass graves to all these parents from all around Mexico are looking for their kids. We went out with the group, found a body, dug up a body, and then the next day we went to a mass grave of seven hundred bodies, and we met a gentleman who went around Mexico for the last five years dug up over seven hundred bodies before he found his son, and the hundred hundredth body was his son. The cartels actually went to the police gave him the intel of where his kid might be. He went to that location and then it stumbled upon this mass grave where his son was. Because the cartels just he was digging up too many bodies over over five years, seven stopped digging yup and then in the process of he was the first one to enter this compound. So as they started to process everything, he was their boots on the ground like the whole time, pretty much camped out outside somebody's house, which they ended up then donating to this man and he turned it into this sanctuary. But in the process he got all the paperwork of the post Soolero who was the butcher. Come to find out the butcher had been trained by israelis now I actually fact checked this. I came back with the story. We kind of broke it. Everybody was like, oh, you guys are full of it. You know, you didn't bring any evidence. So we started digging into it, and then we started finding the news reports of it, like open CNN, MSNBC, all reporting on how Israel didn't just send people over here how to train the cartel members. They took the cartel members over to Israel and train them over in Israel, and how to dissolve the body.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then when they came back here, they couldn't figure out how to set up the actual compound because you have to have a fifty five gallon drum of propane, you have to have gas lines run over to a burner system. You have to have fifty five gallon metal drums in this burner system to dissolve the self fear, to dissolve the bodies. And they were using this lie compound, and then you have to have accustom tubes and drain traps to catch the remaining bone and hair fragments that didn't dissolve all the way. And then they built this custom I mean it was as big as a pool, a drainage field where they were pumping all the liquid remains. And it was the Israelis who actually taught these not and we only caught one of five. Israelis trained one pul Scelero and then he trained four more and they've only caught one and they both and they all have the same ability. They're all working for the same car telling you want to know what their their logic was. They said Hermas was working with the Gelasso cartel, so it was only is right that the Israelis worked.
Speaker 2: I doubt Hamas is over there training them. I don't have art. I'm believing that here's something else fucked up?
Speaker 1: Is up? Do you remember the case there was a bunch of missing students off up. The police came in. They took a bus of students that were protesting a mayor. I think it was like thirty seven or twenty seve I don't know exact number, but they took them, basically tortured them, killed them, exposed their bodies, and it was huge news even in Mexico.
Speaker 2: So it was so outlandish. Uh.
Speaker 1: It turned out the head investigator, all of a sudden they realized one of the head mafia guys that killed them. So it was too much pressure. He got extradited and fled to Israel. Is now safely being kept in Israel. So he tortured, you know, twenty seven or thirty seven students to death. And I'm not sure if he's Jewish, and I think he might be Mexican, but I'm unsure about that. To be honest, but Israel took this fucking monster in. They take them all sickening, right, just sickening, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's like and now we're taking them in here for Israel, you know. Leftohore just got busted again. Remember you were here when helped me expose it, when we busted them in Guatemala. Then they fled over to Colombia, and the ones in Colombia just got busted for doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: That's one of these Jewish or dark organizations, right, there's these colts and they kidnapp in traffic and who knows what they do with kids. Real quick, they didn't really give you a proper introduction for people that don't know you, Ryan Mada, You've done a ton of work on sex traffic and we just got into talking, so there might be people watching that don't know you. You've done, like you spent several years. I really appreciate the work you do because it's really.
Speaker 2: Dark, heavy work.
Speaker 1: It's fucking I meant. The first time I talked to you on the phone, I'm like, it's this guy. You're telling me the numbers of missing kids to America, and I'm just like well that you sound credible, but I gotta look this stuff up because if I bring you on this show and this sounds a little too outlandish to me. And then when I left the numbers and I go, oh, fuck, dude, that guy was like, wasn't lying. It just sounded so ridiculous. What you were telling me, you sounded very credible, but then what you were saying just sounded too ridiculous. My podcast geting pretty big, like I can't bring some quack on my show, and looked it up and it's like, oh my, well, the numbers that were missing every h and.
Speaker 3: Then you have two thousand, one hundred and twenty one migrant children eighty to zero to seventeen came across that border without a parent. And when the child arrives at the border without a parent, they instantly become property of the United States government. So our government took physical possession of four hundred and fifty one and twenty one migrant children over a four year period, and they vetted the adult that they gave the child to. They gave three hundred and fifty thousand children away, and then within thirty days of giving the child away, they couldn't make contact with the child they or the adult.
Speaker 2: So how they lost how many?
Speaker 3: Three hundred, three hundred and fifty thousand?
Speaker 1: And I thought you had to be like wrong when you told me those numbers. I looked them up and I was like, whoa.
Speaker 3: You took like three You took like three times, like I reached out quite a few times. You're like, hey, man, I'm still checking this stuff like I gotta it's nice crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't like ruin my brand by bringing on it. Just it sounded too sorry, sorry, this sounded too crazy to me.
Speaker 1: My mind couldn't wrap my head around three hundred and fifty thousand missing kids were coming through it just this can't be possible. I was in denial, you know, but you sounded really credible. That's why I like looking it up, and everything you kept saying was confirming, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just like yeah, And over that period time, I just kept sending you like it was our it was our Congress was like interviewing these whistleblowers, and I'm like sending you receipts like check this out, check this out, check this out.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to believe. You just sounded really credible.
Speaker 1: That's why I like, everything kept checking up and I'm like, all right, this guy is not insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the Epstein list isn't like a far fetch like for even well, I guess it should say like I was actually shocked, Like I thought there was gonna be some dark stuff in there, and I guess I thought that I don't know from the books that I read from the like Victoria and some of the whistleblowers that have came forward, you know, like who's the one who passed away, Go Free Virginia. Yeah, Virginia's book called The Billionaire's Play Blake Club. If nobody's ever read the book, it's not that long. It's probably one hundred and fifty pages. One of the best reads. But when you read those books, what she was in the know of, or at least what she put into that book anyways, was very like I guess second level if you will.
Speaker 1: It was like, we figure everyone wouldn't know it all, it'll only be a small group that would be tortured and the ones that survive.
Speaker 3: Thin was like, I don't think Epstein wanted the girls that he was, you know, basically sexually all the time to really know that he's an absolute monster, willing to kill a child because that would probably change the dynamic of their relationship. So when I read her book, I was like, okay, Epstein was in and she was very specific, like, hey, there was this guy, that famous actor or whatever from overseas who was actually shipping in the foreign girls, you know, like the Asians, the Whites, the Europeans, the younger girls from these war torn countries like Ukraine. He was shipping them in. And she said that like when he would show up with twelve year old girls, eleven year old girls, like Epstein's eyes would just light up, she had, he had this glow in his eyes, like he was so excited that he was going to get asleep. The younger the better, she basically said. So I was pretty confident that there were really young girls, but I didn't know that he was going to be involved in the actual.
Speaker 2: Things and like torturing and killing.
Speaker 1: And there's multiple emails talking about him torturing, so it's literally in his own emails and it's not joking. And like they used the word pizza lot, which is a known term for pedophile, and like like the Prime Minister of Israel, which is the old one who brought Yeah, but he was this this one where he's like, oh, I had so much fun slicing that pizza open last night. That was that it was like worrying of Epstein. He's like, yeah, what a great night, was so much fun, like slicing open like a child.
Speaker 2: She's like, these are just sick to.
Speaker 1: Pray people in that Virginia that would talk about how he beat her very extremely bad, like he was demented, sick, sick man, And let's not leave Trump out. He has some nasty allegations in there. I know Maga doesn't want to mention it. They posted them and they pulled him down of like raping thirteen year olds. One alleged that he'd raped it but was worried for life, and she had her head blown out, blown off right after she went to the police.
Speaker 3: One girl that used too much teeth and then got beat up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: And several of them say I've seen and Trump rapped them together, and a lot of them are thirteen. That seems to be the age of Trump that liked.
Speaker 2: It's like when you see.
Speaker 1: One thing, you can be like, okay, Trump's hated, but when you see it over and over.
Speaker 2: There's a point where you have to be like, I get it.
Speaker 1: I was a Trump fan once too and wanted to believe with them. But then I think Maga is really struggling with this. But you got to be like, if this isn't where you draw the redline.
Speaker 2: What what is? Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video.
Speaker 1: There's also donation links in the descriptions.
Speaker 5: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms list to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics.
Speaker 2: And more.
Speaker 5: Buy from our nationwide network of firearms stealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, Be a part of the armsless community for just six ninety nine a month, Come and get what they want to take right now?
Speaker 3: What is? And it's not just that, it's like we should be wanting justice for all these victims as much, you know, and Nick Point has had to take that. It was like the pedophilia isn't the big picture here? Like we the big picture is he's working for Israel, and I go, yeah, he is, Nick, But the big picture is here that we have charges that we can start arresting these pedophiles for So you start arresting some of these people who think they're untouchable and never thought they'd see a jail selling. You put them in rikers in solitary for a couple of days. It's not long before they all start squealing. They all start screaming, and that's what they're most terrified about. They're most terrified. Oh, these these people are going to jail for a line.
Speaker 1: I literally just saw this, which is really disturbing, and I'm pretty sure like that it looked like it was Bacjack. It's hard trying to fact the things. I literally just saw us for that call with you, Jeffrey. After Epstein's brothers died, he was threatened. I'll choke you like your brother. Your brother's mistake was that he wanted to tell the court everything. The boss wants to meet you. He just wants to see if you know him or not. Then what's it go? When you Jesse death later? Listen to this. This is fucked up. You don't know us. I'm sure you have beautiful children. Bitch, fuck your children. Which one should I kill first? You know, no one knows who we are. I want to kill them in such a way that no one can tell how they died. We have documents that show that you have partnerships with your brother. I want to do something to see the death of your loved ones. We will kill one of your children's in seventy two hours.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm pretty sure this is confirmed. I literally just saw it for the thing. But that's just disturbing.
Speaker 3: And think about this, We got three million of these to go through, Like these are just your average citizen journalists just going and I'm going to query a name john this. They're just searching from Michael Jackson right there. Just these are just random Internet slus doing their thing. Give it a week and let's see what this unpacks. And then just imagine Anthony Wiener's laptop was so vile and so disgusting that whatever was on it had all six grown men that viewed it vomiting all of them, right. And then now there was I believe there was six or seven police officers who seen the contents in that laptop. There was like a district attorney, there was a judge, and there was Sidney Powell. And if I'm not mistaken, Sidney Powell is literally the only one left alive that has seen that Anthony Wiener laptop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard these things, but I didn't really a lot of the stuff I just put in my mind this can't be true. I pushed it away until I, like I said, it was the Belgium cases when I first realized it was real. Then I saw the finders cool, which is that's documented arrest of kids. They have videos and footage of doing sacrifices. And then the CIA came even shut that operation down. They also had like mass looked like they were kidnapping kids in America, not to michig going through orphanages in like China and North Korea. It looked like a worldwide trafficking web. That's one hundred percent real. But then the CIA came in and shut it down. I saw those two and I was just like, wow, it is real. And then I looked into Pizzagate, like they sent in a guy to shoot the server and then they shut pizza Gate gowns you can't talk about it online. Oh it's a crazy conspiracy theory, violent causing problems.
Speaker 3: That was it was a brilliant move on their part, right, Like there always seemed to be five or ten steps ahead of us. Every time we think we have one up on them. It's just like they throw these riots, these stage rent a riots that are taking place in Minnesota. Couldn't be more obvious We're allowing them to happen. It's the same BLM. We knew BLM was being funded, We knew these people were getting filthy rich, and it took like what like ten years, five years for us to even prosecute the BLM people. But yet we had January six ers sitting in without bail within what like thirty days of Biden.
Speaker 1: That was the largest investigation in American history by the FBI. January six that was just a little protest, I think, you know, it was obviously fucking BLM riots were far far worse. I think twenty or thirty people died in those and I wasn't calling for those people to be locked up forever, but just the fact of the shows the way they serve justice differently, Like these people at top hate me, you know, and it's a little scary.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I've had a couple of ex's called me and say the FBI stopped by their house asking questions about me. It's like it's just a little scary when you hear the type of things, and it's like.
Speaker 3: They're very scary considering you don't know if that FBI agent's an IDF soldier.
Speaker 1: So we're looking for like kind of blackmail on me or something. It's like, why does the FBI ask people like me?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they said that you know that that blonde girl, she's like German, she's always speaking out against the farmers and the LGBTQ stuff, ava something or other.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, but oh I think I did. You're talking about pretty sure?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, that girl. So that girl had her phone, like she got an alert and was like Apple saying like, hey, your phone's been compromised. It looks like they're quite like Apple tells you like a foreign nation state basically is hacked into your device. So she put out a video about it, and then down in the comments Andrew Tates said like, hey, that that's exactly what happened to me. He's like, be careful. Within seventy two hours, they are contacting every person that you've ever texted, every person that you've ever sent a dick pic to, you know, whatever. And they went on and on and on, and they're going to be contacting them, and they're going to be trying to buy and bribe and pay off your family members so that they can blackmail you.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's what's going on with me right now, it seems.
Speaker 3: Like, and it's so yeah, that's probably what they're after.
Speaker 1: So if I get arrested, it was nice knowing you. I was like, I'm not going to stay quiet. It's just like the evils too the evils too big, and we don't have much time to fight it either with Palenteer and all the AI. And that's why, Okay, I support deporting illegals, but I don't really the way ICE is doing it.
Speaker 2: They're using the palaeer.
Speaker 1: I think they're using this to get people angry, get it in.
Speaker 2: There's not going to be deportations.
Speaker 1: They're just using that to like anger the crowd, sending them in all masks.
Speaker 2: That was terrible police work.
Speaker 1: I mean, you say what you want, you can say think I was an idiot, but shooting a guy in the back after you fucking took his I was attacked on Twitter for saying this, But you throw a guy on the ground, you disarm him, and you shoot him in the back like the guy was also an idiot, but come on, that's that's way worse pleasing than George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Beyond beyond worse policing than George Floyd. That was an absolute execution that guy had and there was no reason it.
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 3: Take a look. I mean it was tech technically a little bit of an accident right where the guns sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could make that challenge that it it wasn't intentional.
Speaker 3: But it was terrible, but it was completely avoidable.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 1: The girl that fled, Renee good, I think these people are idiots, but she turned the wheel, she said, had a good day. The officer you can see where he steps forwards to his stands to shoot her and then says, fucking bitch. And then I'm called a fucking simp loser for saying, like, hey, I don't really think you know, three letter agencies should be assassinating American citizens.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. And to your point, you know, two months into the Trump administration, this Trump administration, they were building and opening new two thousand person mail migrant hotels in New York City. Those same two thousand person mail migrant hotels are operational to this day. We could be going and raiding all of these migrant facilities that are being funded with our tax dollars. You know, they passed that fifty five billion dollars that they stuck in there and earmarks in this last bill to fund these refugee programs because they have these facilities all over our country, and then once those go back on the state doesn't want to pay for it. The state doesn't have money to pay for it. We're already bankrupt, we're already in debt. The government blows every penny that we give them already, So like, these programs can't remain to be funded, and if they can't remain to be funded, well then you know, their voting block might just happen to move back home. So that's why they figured out, oh, well, hey, we can teach these people how to just scam the system. And if we create a system that allows them to steal from the system and rob the system, then they can go back home and teach their friends and family members how to do it. And the next thing, you know, we have an entire it's almost like a black ops budget for these illegal immigrants to invade our country and take it a step further. People don't realize like me and Oscar, I U seeing the videos, I was getting smuggled into Mexico or into Guatemala by the Mexican cartels and water rafts right across the border, right in front of the National Guard there. But it was open commerce, like I was getting smuggled on right right through. To show you guys that all of the NGOs that we were funding, right, like these four hundred thousand children in these thirty million illegal immigrants didn't get here by accident, right, Yeah, there was a path by thesengs andngos. And and Mayork has spent three hundred million dollars. Mayorc is also working on behalf.
Speaker 2: Of who right dual citizen with our greatest house yep.
Speaker 3: And he went over there and spent three hundred million dollars of our tax dollars all the way from Panama, actually all the way from Ecuador building migrant processing facilities. These are giant warehouse factory style operations that can that can house ten thousand illegal immigrants a day, processed through ten thousand immigrants a day. These are three hundred million dollar facilities. And me and Oscar went over they thinking that they're going to all be closed and shut down because we shut down USCID. Oh no, they're not done. Everybody thought, you know, the Christy Nolmes trying to convince us that maybe that the shine Baun was so afraid of Trump that she actually turned the migrants around and started deporting them out of Mexico. So all the migrants that were waiting in Mexico to invade, they all got deported. So we should count those numbers as Trump's deportations too. We went over to Mexico, they weren't deported. Mexico's over there giving them temporary citizenship. All million are just sitting in Mexico just riding out this Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Canada or probably finding ways he get a smugg on across the border.
Speaker 3: Too, Absolutely absolutely, and then up north we got Canada. Just you can go online right now and apply for refugee status without an i D. Same day, get approved and have it. Mexico has taken in millions. Okay, so like we're getting surrounded. People don't realize it. But you know, I am not pro Trump. I don't think Trump's a good guy. But Trump did close our border, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you gotta be you gotta get him credit works due Like I'm at lever and people are insane over Trump. Either absolutely hate everything he does or they praise everything he does. It's like, let's just get a little balance. Overall, I think he's been pretty shitty. He's been a huge disappointment. Like the other day he's like, I'm going to ban these what do they call it, like Blackstone and stuff from buying up single family homes. Like, oh, that's amazing. But I think he backtracked it that already. I think he changed his mind, you know what. I think it instead, we want people to keep their wealth in their homes, so the young people.
Speaker 2: Can't buy homes. That's as fuck. That's terrible. Like I'm a homeowner. I would rather my home be.
Speaker 1: Worth a little less money so a younger person can afford to buy a home.
Speaker 3: No company or corporation that's worth over ten million dollars should be allowed to buy up single family homes period. I mean, yeah, you have access to capital that we the American people, don't have. And once you get a certain amount of wealth, these people don't sell assets. They just borrow against assets. They use them as collateral. They borrow against them, and then they have cash flow generating assets that are generating cash flow to keep paying off the interest and paying on things. They're just constantly able to expand. And Blackrock has gotten so big now that it's so intertwined in the fabric of our economy that Blackrock is now technically too big to fail, meaning we we.
Speaker 2: Could bow them out like in two thousand.
Speaker 3: And eight exactly, and now this time if it's Blackrock goes bankrupt, if Blackrock or Larry Finkx's machine default and somehow he picks a bad trade and liquidates his entire company in corporation one night, like you did last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just real quick food. Don't know.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and eight, a love, but know, the financial crisis crashed it so many Americans got destroyed, lost their homes, devastating the banks for giving the loans they shouldn't have. You know who didn't get hurt the banks? Our government stepped in gave them billions and billions of dollars turned into trillions if you actually look it up. So they're they're the ones that messed this up, probably intentionally. They knew what they're doing, They knew they were going to give the lot loans people couldn't pay, so they still get their bonuses and the Americans suffer same thing in COVID.
Speaker 2: It's just over and over.
Speaker 1: But I guess it makes sense when she realized the government is ran by satanic pedophiles.
Speaker 3: Sure is, bro sure is. Don't forget about the audio industry. We bailed out the auto industry. And you want to know what the first thing they did. Took all of the money that we gave them. They didn't build new factories here did and they advanced their machinery. They went and built the same factories overseas so that they could enter the foreign markets. That was their solution, because they needed to make back. We let GM file bankruptcy, meaning any single person with the GM pension lost everything. And GM. Think about GM is one of the greatest companies, the big ten with the automatic like you're getting paid dividends, you're probably taking money out of your paycheck and buying GM stock because it was so profitably that this company's going to be around forever. And the next thing you know, overnight, you pretty much lose everything and our company just tells them out and they go to operate and give your jobs overseas.
Speaker 1: They bail them out, But then not the people. You know, these people that are getting buying a couple thousand dollars a month on Social Security. Young people can't buy homes.
Speaker 2: You know. The gap is widening between the rich and the poor.
Speaker 3: They were given a legal immigrants who just invaded our country, prepaid visas that reloaded automatically with forty three hundred dollars a month every month. These people just invaded our country. They've never paid a penny in taxes, and they're getting more money than your mother, who worked your entire life eighty years and just retired at freaking seventy five and has a set wage.
Speaker 2: These people really hate us. They hate us, they despise us.
Speaker 1: And back to the files, I guess important aspect is what it shows is obviously you're talking about the kids stuff they're serving us. But the reason it's done, or one of the reasons this is done, is so they have absolute black mail and our presidents and people in charge. If they have something this sick on camera, they own you.
Speaker 3: They own you, They absolutely own you, you know. And I went over to Guatemala and I came back with the thumb drives in the offshore bank accounts of Ambassador Todd Robinson. And I think I broke that story and I talked about it on your show before. But you know, Todd Robinson was throwing these Diddy style free coffs at his house. And this is from declassified internal reports that were ordered by the President of Guatemala. So the President of Guatemala orders an intel report by his version of the Secret Service into this attorney general or this ambassador of Guatemala, and he was throwing Diddy style free coffs where a twelve year old boy was sexually abused so bad that he was hospitalized. And the last time the people, the people in Guatemala or the authorities ever saw that child's mother or the son was when they filed the police report at the hospital that night. They've never been seen alive again. Rumor is that they're in Costa Rica getting five thousand dollars a month from Todd Robinson to stay off the books, but that can't be a confirmed.
Speaker 2: They're probably murdered, or they could be. I would more likely murdered.
Speaker 1: When you see all these people disappearing, killing FBI agent saw like like that girl went viral again. In that video of the girl being like they eat people cannibalistics.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh, crazy lady.
Speaker 1: Then she like goes missing right after one of these elite parties. So when you hear the same story hundreds of times by itself, it just sounds so outlandish insane. Like one girl said she was kidnapped and woke up and was raped by jay Z. I think it was Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, push or Tea, and what's the guy William Barr. That just sounds so outlandish by itself, But then you look though, those people are all connected and they have a pattern.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine trying to explain.
Speaker 1: That story without without the whole Epstein files in front of you, being like, Yeah, I was kidnapped and woke up and raped by by jay Z, Harvey Weinstein, William Barr, and Epstein. People would be like, you're insane, But now you look at it and be like, oh, and William Barr's father hired Jeffrey Epstein, and you probably know he wrote a book about like some kind of aliens that kidnapped I think like tortured the it was a human species, and bred them. I think Epstein was like doing weird breeding projects and cloning and ship too.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny when you talk about the Island Boys, right, and you see them, remember where the Island Boys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then you see the photo twins with Epstein in.
Speaker 2: Your it's it's creepy.
Speaker 3: Look how about Mandannie? How about the photo of little baby Mandannie and Maundanni's mother on Epstein's island. I don't know if that every day, every time I look at one.
Speaker 2: I'm almost I'm almost.
Speaker 1: I try fact checking all this stuff, and it's like the almost all of it's been real. It's been a few things, fake things that have slid out, I think, but it's vast almost all of it's been real. It's just insane club and you're not in it.
Speaker 3: That's the same George Carlin was over the target on that one. That's probably one of the most famous clips of all time.
Speaker 1: This one big club and you ain't and you know it's he he nailed it on that man Donnie who supposedly anti z Eye hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Yep exactly, And it's all of them, and he's and he's thick as thieves with not just Epstein, he's thick as thieves with almost every single person on the Epstein files. Just look at it. Look at his administration, look at the FED chair that he just nominated, right like, I mean.
Speaker 1: He's doing this and also all over the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: And you know, and and I keep going back to x in the community notes on these on these files because you guys, remember when the first one batch dropped. Every time that we would get something wrong, I mean, it was pretty community noted, like, oh, this has been already debunked. You know, this story with the twelve Trump and the thirteen year old girl in the in the lake and the abortion, like that was debunked pretty quick, right. So I keep checking back on these stories like the Mandani one, and I'm not seeing the community notes. It's been out there long enough. If there was a community note, I think it would have been hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'll try running through a I'd ask if it's if it's in the files that that'll typically check out.
Speaker 2: And they could find it for you.
Speaker 1: I've been trying that to be is this file and the and the file because I've been doing that and that's been pretty effective. It has not always one hundred percent, but typically hey, can you find this file? Is this file actually in because it's important, like I said, and just pictures him with little girls.
Speaker 2: It's just so outlandish.
Speaker 1: There's so much shit where there's no way we're in a couple at all right now, but this is so much stuff links after the war in Ukraine talking about oh we are we basically there's a color revolution in Ukraine where we overthrew the government twenty fourteen. I think it was a combination of CIA George Soros and there's some kind of emails with him and I think some Rothschild talking about oh, we could utilize this to you know, make money and cause turmoil, and makes me think that probably the ones leading to the war, the war in Ukraine, because the war in Ukraine doesn't really make sense. Zelenski also a dual citizen with Ukraine and Israel.
Speaker 3: Always it always seems to revolve.
Speaker 1: President of Mexico, the President of Mexico. Like how many Jewish people are in Mexico?
Speaker 3: Not very many, probably like a few thousand and thousand, I think like forty fifty thousand Jewish people.
Speaker 1: They're like devout Catholics, right, like extreme, and then they voted in a Jewish girl for president, and I think maybe thirty people are killed are wreading against.
Speaker 3: Her, not just against her. There's thirty five politicians total killed in that election cycle.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Javier is Javier, Mila and Gina. Yeah, Meles there it turns out, Oh, you're part of Chavad Lubovich, which is that crazy Jewish organization. That's the one the tunnels came the tunnel, the tunnelers, the guys that came to the tunnels in New York. But that's one of the most powerful organizations in the world. Trump goes there, like all the former presidents putin that place holds extreme power. And they believe that our souls aren't Jewish souls are divine, our souls aren't very human.
Speaker 3: We're not We're going we are, We're beyond we you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Like the word we're all. We're all inwords, you know. To them, it's just like goam. It's the only race that have a racist word for everyone. It's like, we're all just trash goham. And that's a good point you bring up. They mentioned multiple times when the files are talking about let's have this Jewish only they're constantly bashing the going talking about how stupid we are, how they can control us, which they do control us.
Speaker 2: It does kind of show that we just allow it. But they clearly hate.
Speaker 1: There's a hatred for us amongst these elites. Not saying all Jewics fild this way obviously, but like this group of them have a massive hatred for us. The girls said the same thing, how they are abused, called stupid white girls. They would never be important, they're not Jewish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my buddy, my buddy, Ian had a great saying. He says, you know, it's not all of them, but it's always them, right, So it's so good, right, And look at this one. So this was by the TPV. John put this out and he says, holy guacamala, this is boemshell. It just came out today and the Frenchlean News renewerly released Epstein files that the DOJ, which has since been deleted. According to the confidential and human source, the CHS Trump has been compromised by Israel and Kushner is the real brains behind the operation in the organization and his presidency. Mind you, that was in twenty twenty, and you can see what his second presidency has turned into. With MIGA being the order of the day, it makes perfect sense, right. It confirmed that Trump is really just a puppet not running anything. He is taking orders in directions from people like Kushner on many things, especially foreign policy, which it goes to show. I mean, look at whose death is administration and look at the few people in the beginning of the administration. We had a couple of good guys in there. Remember the few people that were in there that were trying to convince Trump not to bomb I Ran, not to go to war with Iran, And they were quick quickly Susie Wiley Kirk got kick him. Charlie Kirk was probably the only hing was standing.
Speaker 2: In six They didn't put a big hole in his neck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by his grandfather's rifle that you know, magically he was able to get up into this roof onto a school that he's never been at and get the only advantage point that he could have actually taken that shot from magically and did. Then he was on campus for three and a half hours, but yet nobody saw him, nobody detected him. Then somehow he managed the magically evaded law enforcement for what like eight or thirty three hours until his parents turned him in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a big gun guy, but I had a TV Nate on who's ex green Bray, how long would take you to disassemble that gun? He goes three minutes, three minutes, and he ran off with the second. So green Bray, it would take three minutes to disassemble that gun. And I go like, does it look at thirty hot shot because I'm not a goune guy. Absolutely not. It woul blow a hole.
Speaker 3: There, guys shooting through two inch. This guy got like two pork rinds back to back, and he went and specifically got like the lowest grade AMMO and the lowest grade gunpowder to make like the thirty out six round like them bare minimum, and he blows through like a quarter inch sticks played a steel through two pork rinds, shoulders, and the bone then blows through like two gallons of water and hits a jug at the end of it.
Speaker 2: No, I've seen some of the gun tests, said don't. I'm not a huge gun guy, but watching.
Speaker 1: But I talked to the experts, you know, if I figured talking to green Berets and doubt the forest guys, and they're all just like no, real quick, I want to circle back to Chabad Lubavich.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the Black mel of Jared Krishner.
Speaker 1: That's the exact same or organization that Ajaveomele came and cried to the tunnel letters that they are extremely powerful. I don't They're a very mysterious organization. I have a hard time understanding them. I believe libs of TikTok Is tied in with them, because you know how she kind of got boosted organically out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know that's that's the organization of where those tunnels were. And they openly admitted. You know, there's rabbis that have been interviewed now on several of these podcasts that have told us what was taking place and why there was blood on those mattresses, and you know what that was.
Speaker 2: We all know at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you know what they tried to tell us? What they were?
Speaker 1: I can't say what I think it was because they'd probably a banned from YouTube, but I think everyone kind of knows what did they say.
Speaker 3: They said that that after a Jewish person dies, that they then take the body down there and they performed some type of prayer ritual. So how this came out to me was they honestly believe that one of them is the Messiah. So it's not all of them that they bring down there. But I think that it's specific if you were high enough up and you've made enough sacrifices, or you've done enough dirty work for the sacrificed, enough enough goam, you've you know, whatever you did, whatever service. When you die, they need to take you underground to perform some ritual because they believe that you are the Messiah, right and that the Messiah is going to actually come back to life. And there's a lot of people who actually they actually believe that, you know, Trump is the Messiah because something in their book talks about a wounded ear and it's like, I don't know, it's just dark. So that's what they claim that they were doing. But you know how many babies have died after contracting herpes in New York City alone in the last the cow many years.
Speaker 2: Putting the babies ps in the mouth. That's just foul. Like if Muslims are doing that, we'd ban that in our country. We'd be like, in a heart, this is America. I don't care about religion.
Speaker 1: You can't put a baby's penis in your mouth. That's just disgusting, foul.
Speaker 2: Let's just ban that.
Speaker 1: But they won't do it because they don't follow the same rule as kind of like Trump, I'm getting rid of d d I, but not for you with people the most successful group in the world, they need dee I Like, really, M, I don't know. People are fed up, but like, what are we going to do? That's the problem. They seem to just not care. Yeah, it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: No, it seems like the go go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say. It just seems like they're they're setting the stage for martial law right now. It seems like you have Bannon talking about how Trump's going to have a third presidency and maybe it is. We'll see what Alan can do. What Alan were they? Oh, they're talking about Dershowitz, right, specifically Alan Dershowitz. So Bannon is consulting with Alan Dershowitz on how they can basically manipulate our constitution, which they obviously don't follow and don't care for at the current point. Right, they're now talking about how you don't have a right to carry a gun to a protest. But when Kyle Rittenhouse was blowing holes and dudes with an AR fifteen. It was you should, absolutely every American should bring an AR fifteen to a pro.
Speaker 2: I supported I supported both of them.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I think it's totally fine to bring a gun to a protest. I think we have American and I'm a big believer in the Second Amendment. And then got everywhere with all you thrests, I've been getting.
Speaker 3: Why what did you? You absolutely should, it's your god given right. And Thomas Massey is the only one who sounds like the adult in the room right now. And then you see the mems he's cooking Trump where he puts the meme of Trump like saying like like we need to get rid of Massy or whatever, and you know, and he's like basically but to me and like, hey, yeah, donate to my campaign. You can help me, help me raise enough money to keep me in the game, you know. And he's just he's just running circles around Trump and he's like Trump's like He's like do this, do this, like fund Israel, give money to Ukraine, do this, and like Massing's over here holding a sign like maybe you should just keep your campaign promises.
Speaker 1: You know, this is important that for people that are still maga, I get it. I was too, we didn't want to turn on it. But he's literally furious and they're trying to get rid of Massy for releasing the Epstein files, calling him a loser, Like why is he trying to hide this? And they're still hiding three million You can only imagine what are in the Epstein files they still have, so you why they're mad at Massi.
Speaker 2: And there's massive that there's.
Speaker 1: Jewish donors putting millions and millions of dollars to try to get rid of Massi. So why do you notice there's not very many Jewice speaking about the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: We have a foreign government. We have people who served in a foreign military working in law enforcement. We have people who served in a foreign military working for Ice, this gestapo police state that was put together by Trump. And what people should be really terrified about is how Trump took Ice, which once seemed like it was like this border town thing, right, like they operated in the border towns. They just deported the migrants that were coming in and then they would track down the really bad guys. But there's giant groups of migrants, and we're not targeting the giant groups we're going into like Walmart, and we're deporting the guy that's been working at Walmart for twenty years and has a family and five kids, and has posed noe throughout to society and actually has a job where he pays taxes, And like, if you're here, you're working, and you're paying taxes, and you're working a minimum wave of job, like you're not really taking a job from an American.
Speaker 1: Really, you know what they could do, They could just cut all the wilfare programs to any illegal what's like all the housing, the Section eight, the money, the food stamps, they a lot of.
Speaker 2: More self deport That could be the first thing they do.
Speaker 1: Secondly, they should go get all the gang bangers, Like I usually live San Francisco. I know where there's tons of Salvadorian and Mexican gangsters. They set out there this and the young kids lined up selling drugs, go round up all of them, deport them, Like, look, optics, go after the scumbags first, and then we can have a talk about like what we want to do with legals that have been here for a while, that have jobs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Look at cutting off. Oh yeah, who's that.
Speaker 3: Bo Kelly showed us President bo Kelly when he was rounding up the gang members, what was he broadcasting across the national TV tattoos, head to face guns, they had tear drops showing the amount of people that they've killed, and everybody in Else Salvador is like, yeah, round him up. You walk into our Salvator. Bo Kelly could walk down the street, you'd have a mob of people just basically bowing down Boo Kelly. They love him. I get in a cab over in Peru last week. Oh, we just came from ast Salvator. Oh President Bukelly.
Speaker 2: Bo Kelly like, yeah, he's just awesome.
Speaker 3: Seems such a cool dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, man, he took it from one of the most dangerous countries in the world to one of the safest and a matter of like a year.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 3: It shows it to be done Deadley's country in the world to the safest country in Latin America in three years.
Speaker 2: I think, really did America.
Speaker 3: Now, for seventy years, we funneled both money to the government, We findled drugs to the cartels, the gorillas in El Salvador. So we kept them. We went at one point in the eighties, we rounded up all the MS thirteen game members from America. We went down to Mexico, got them, and then we just gave them a free ride to our Salvador and we let them off the plane. We didn't give them into the prisons. We just dumped them into their city down and within years they were almost on the verge of a civil war. They went through the Second Civil War. U. Kelly got elected and he said, I'm going to clean this place up, and he wanted it. First thing he did was cut off the NGOs uscidngos. He said, nope. They said, you know what, we're not going to give the money to the government anymore. We're going to give it to the NGOs that we want. He said, you're not going to do that. You're going to give it back to the American people. It's their money, that's where it belongs. We don't want your money. Then he went and he rounded up all the cartel members. Then the cartel members retaliated and killed one hundred and seventy people in a week and kind of like what they're doing right now, rioting and just causing chaos. That got enough public outrage to get the Democrats to vote with bo Kelly, he suspended the constitution. Then he went after the impartial judges, and he went after the crooked politicians, and he went after the mayors. Then he went all the way down to the city level and built an entire system. And within three years he eradicated all the corruption. And every day you wake up in all Salvador, your life gets exponentially better because your government wakes up with one mindset, how do we make life better for the citizens of our country, because that's the only way you excel in the government. Now they've eradicated all the possibilities for corruption. So you do a good job that people love you, they re elect you, and you get moved up. You do a bad job and the people don't like you, you're out the next election cycle.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So his party is literally called the New Idea Party. You have an idea, you bring it in that makes sense. They just do it. He's like, you can just do things. Trump Like, he's telling Trump.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, do it.
Speaker 1: I look at like, obviously don't know enough details about him, but he seems amazing from a little bit I've looked at. I need to do some more research. And you've been there down there a few times, right, I should go down there with you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, time I.
Speaker 2: Could get an interview. I wond if I could get him for an interview. That's possible. That'd be really hard.
Speaker 3: I can put you into contact with.
Speaker 2: This people that you need to not do a lot of interviews.
Speaker 3: You have to go because yeah, because everybody tries to just stab in the back, you know. So he's really cautious about who he does interviews with, but he might do one with you one day.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's a pipe fan that helps. I've been that would be a huge, huge interviews. It's like people that are really harder to get because they've known me as a fighter. That makes a big difference with some people. Yeah, I see you with some huge people. I sometimes been like, how the hell did Jake get that the fighter? Even when I first started, no audience by new people and fight industry, so a lot of these big names followed me when I was fighting, so they yeah, no problem.
Speaker 3: That was so that you do a really good job at Like we know where you stand on the Israel stuff, but you're very fair. You're always I.
Speaker 1: Listened to you know, sometimes sometimes sometimes they more to sit there and let people give their opinions.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I argue back a little bit. With Israel stuff. I'm always have to argue back.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I'll let people just you know, explain their their opinion and just share their perspective, because I'm always down to hear different perspective and sometimes I change my opinion a little bit. Hey, guys, Jake Shields here, I actually know I have a free speech podcast.
Speaker 6: It'd be impossible to keep it going without my sponsors. So today my sponsors Anelo Pill Publishing dot com. So go to their site and use the promo code fight back. And they have lots of different books that are hard to get foreign languages interpreted. Today I recommend the book Opening Up the Masses. It is a full investigative journalism of the opiate crisis in America. Again Antelope Hill Publishing dot gom and be sure to use the promo code fight back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not my job to censor you. You want to come on here, I'm going to give you the opportunity to say what you want to say. And you know, if I agree with it, I agree with.
Speaker 2: Someone's saying something ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll have to push back for the most For the most part, you know, I'll let people give their opinions.
Speaker 2: I know something, it's too ridiculous. I'm like, no, I can't go.
Speaker 3: I can't buy that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm learning as I go. I've been doing it like a year and a half. Now it's like it's fun. I enjoy a podcast. I was bored after I tired from fighting. It's like, oh, let's start a new adventure and hopefully try to do good. But it gets frustrating when it feels like so I'm trying to do things behind the scenes, like how we can actually make real world change. I do think the information war is extremely important, but we also need to go beyond that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and where do you think this goes with what happened in Iraq? I don't know, or I ran. I thought that for sure that we were going to hit this weekend. Do you think that this Epstein list maybe delayed that?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: I heard from from truth Teller over on next that China was actually sending in. China delivered quite a few shipments to I ran over the last couple of weeks, and allegedly what they just delivered on this recent stripment was a six G jammer device. So this new six G network which allows them to scramble the F thirty five radars in real time.
Speaker 2: We gave them. We gave Israel these planes, which is by far the best planes in the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we did just give them those, didn't we I'm pretty sure. I mean yeah we did.
Speaker 4: We sure did, because they were because gave them to them, because they had one of those wars, because they have far superior technology to all the I don't think we'll even give them to like brother allies like Jordan and Egypt, so we make sure they have far superior so they could just go bomb the hell.
Speaker 1: They can't win these ground wars. They come in and just bomb and devastate. You know, we saw what you did and what they did in Palestine was is truly evil and I think woke a lot of people up. It made it more believable to be like, oh, they're raping and torturing kids. Once it was just a level of evil beyond our comprehension. I think for me at least, you probably felt the same way, where it's just like it felt like demonic, like almost like there's another purpose besides this taking the land. Same thing with these children as seems like it's beyond blackmail.
Speaker 3: You know, And then you watch them they're bombing refugee camps, and I keep going back to the fact that I think that these people are harnessing some type of dark energy. I think that the ability to get some type of power, because it's like they have the world in a trance, and you look at powerful world leaders like Russia and China right now and how truly powerful their military is, Like we might have some very advanced technology. I think China's right on our heels with it. So I don't know if it's China's just afraid that we have some type of devices which we could just teleport in, snatch up she and then just disappear this dude and he couldn't do anything about it, Like is he really worried about that or do we have I don't know. I just feel like the world's got to a point now where they've all seen what Israel did. So if right now Russia and China teamed up and they said, listen, is real, you're done. The killing stops today. You drop one more bomb, We're going to turn your country to glass, not one more. We're sending in troops. We're going to clean up Gaza, we're going to restore it back to the people. We're going to put hospitals, and we're gonna we're gonna give aid to every child in this country. And they went out on a big pr national news and said, enough's enough.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 3: An ends here. Now we would understand, right, we would, I would support every country, would be.
Speaker 2: Like the world behind it, the world in China.
Speaker 3: They would happen back and look look at what's been done to these people.
Speaker 2: It is an evil. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: It's like something out of a movie of like how they made that the Nazis to be of how these people said the Nazis were for eighty years, that's how they are in real life.
Speaker 2: Seeing this, it's it's just it's just sickened me. I don't.
Speaker 1: I had to stop going to those telegram channels. It's just like beyond belief. Back to Iran, what's going on there?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think someone gave the theory of maybe they dropped this stuff with Trump just just like a warning to go to what I ran, because they have a lot more. It's kind of like they did the same thing with them with Bill Clinton when he went in parton Jonathan Polard. That's when they dropped the Monica Lewinsky stuff that was that was a net nyahu as well. So they blackmail of our politicians. But maybe it's kind of a warning. And I think you have great points what you're saying. With China Russia, I think we pushed them to a point where if we evade in Iran, they might have to strike a military target. So I was telling someone's other days as you're crazy, and I'm like, I think we backed them into a corner where if they take this out, they need to do retaliar strike back. If I was the leader of China, I would you know. It's like, are bullying has just gotten insane? Kidnapping leaders trying to take Greenland. I feel like we've pushed China and Russia together and easily could pop off into World War three. I don't think it would turn into nuclear war right away. I think it'd be hitting military targets and stuff, but I don't think I think it's very realistic that could happen if we attack i Ran.
Speaker 3: I think that China is so powerful.
Speaker 2: You've heard there.
Speaker 3: He's like their energy or defense minister or whatever this guy's role was. And he said, listen, you know, we're not going to start the war, but China is ready. We have hydrogen bombs on hypersonic missiles that can hit every city in the United States within seven minutes, and there's no air defense system in the world that can stop these rockets from landing. Yeah, so we will not start the war, but if you become the aggressor, we will finish the war. And I was like, yeah, they should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they would go to striking our cities right away. It could be wrong. I think it would be military targets first, or I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing with China too, like maybe a better technology, but they're willing to lose lives. If they lost a million Chinese, they would go on like nothing. It's if we lost one hundred thousand Americans, it'd be falling apart. And so like unpopular, we're not willing to lose the same kind of lives they are.
Speaker 3: No, and we're not there, none of us are. I'm not sending my kids off the warm kidstruck here when we're the bad guys. No, we got struck here. I don't think any American citizen house out of the sheep, like the full cards would be, like like, I don't see the Democrats getting up in like these liberal blue hair people getting up and outrage because we got struck again, Like they're not joining the military right. It's auso Republican, white blooded American males, the alpha males that all signed up after nine to eleven. We felt we bought that country garbage bullshit, so we ate a hook line and sinkers.
Speaker 2: Did this to us.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we had to get those dirty Muslims right like this, how wrong?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 3: Oh me too, dude. It's like I look back now and I couldn't imagine being a soldier who went over there and took lives and kicked indoors.
Speaker 1: I don't know these guys recently, like you know, like Ganay and Brent Tucker. It's a brig trying to talk to my Fala was Ryning.
Speaker 2: I think that's the name. Is Great.
Speaker 1: He's a Delta Force guy. He's a little not quite there Israel yet, but he's getting there. I could see he was sinking in and him and the Nate A Hallo TV. They're really good friends. And he's just like, well, think of it. You know, he took these lives over here, so this is you know, we both took lives over there. So it's it's a hard pill to swallow. He'll get there.
Speaker 2: Did you like to sit there and be like I killed people for the wrong side.
Speaker 1: That's a hard thing to Uh, that's hard, especially these are good people. I could just tell right away, like hang out with this guy like this is a good guy, you know, like he's a good person, so he wants truth. And he actually did look up things that I gave him, like I can't be real. And I'd send him things and looked it up and be like whoa.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I did the same thing. Coming on listening to you. There's so many times before I started tried it.
Speaker 2: Originally I thought you were crazy, and you thought I was crazy, Like why.
Speaker 3: Does this guy keep posting about this stuff? Was every day I'm like, man, we got so much more important stuff going on here. But when you dig it down, it's all connected. It's all connected. That's the root cause of it. You were just reporting on the root cause I was still working my way through the through the program.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious you mentioned it.
Speaker 1: We both were like, hey, this guy might be a little crazy, but but you seem But then you probably the same thing, Like I see him rational as I talk to you, like, well you seem very rational and smart, but it just sounds too crazy what you're saying. But then you start looking on both of our cases, and it all starts coming together.
Speaker 3: It all starts coming together. What do you think is going to be a I know we're getting short on time here, but what do you think is going to be you know, what do you think is going to come up?
Speaker 2: This? Right?
Speaker 3: Like, we now have gotten to a point where you can't you can't cover it up. You can't call it a hoax. You can't you know, brush it into the rug. This is on every new platform.
Speaker 1: Where as as possible, guys like me and you get thrown in a constant camps. That's one possibility. Are people really ready to overthrow the government?
Speaker 2: Are they gonna?
Speaker 1: Can can we vote this out? Can we vote out satanic pedophiles that rape and kill children? Like the DJ basically admits to having snuff films, and so they're not telling us who's on them, like they were dread like all the emails about torturing people, they were acted the people that are talking about torturing people, like can we know who's doing the torturing? There are people that are giving, like Epstein mission to kill someone.
Speaker 2: Can you know who that was?
Speaker 1: Can we know who's threatening to kill the children's off? Epstein's brother were redacting these names?
Speaker 3: Why I thought it was law that that that it was specifically in the Epstein related while law that they could not redact or high politicians or people related to the government to protect them from being prosecuted or from being publicly ostracized.
Speaker 2: That that that that that is in the law.
Speaker 1: That is in the fucking law that they passed, and Congress passed it, judges approved it.
Speaker 2: So they're indirect viol of the law. They should be arrested.
Speaker 1: They're still withholding three million files, so imagine what can you only imagine what's in those is they're released what they just released?
Speaker 3: No, I don't I don't even know if we really.
Speaker 2: Don't even want to imagine, don't even want.
Speaker 3: We don't need to know to put these people in prison. That's the part that pisces me off. People are like, Oh, we're going to expose this fraud. We're going to expose this next, We're going to do this next. I've spent the last four years going rabbit hole out the rabbit hole, bringing receipts, making documentaries, submitting all the evidence, figuring out FBI reports, and it's just like, can we we at least rest the pedophiles please?
Speaker 1: Just people don't want to touch it, right, A lot of people want to ignore it and not look at it. And I get it, it's hard looking at try child trafficking. But you're doing all this great work and mainstream media doesn't want to touch it. You have any mainstream media worked with you now?
Speaker 3: Never once, dude, never once? And I have four full length documentaries intil trafficking that are like exceptional. They're like Netflix blown out of the water. I feel like if I would have just shut my mouth about Israel, I'd be one of the most famous documentary filmmakers in the country right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you talk about Israel for a few more minutes. But but just real quicks, don't forget. Where do people find your work? Where people follow you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually, I just got the Ryan Matta. Just my name Ryan Matta over on x is my handle now Ryan Matta on Rumble YouTube, on Instagram shots by Matta. Somehow I've been able to get some of these back. You know, over the years, I've had like so many deep platforms so many times it's hard to keep the same handle. But if you just search Ryan Matt anywhere, you'll pretty much find me.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: So you're all And like I said, you're always you know, I know you're on the right side. We agree and we don't agree with things.
Speaker 1: We agree on most things, and like we don't look at things to the left right paradigm. I think too of people get stuck. I was like your team, and it's like, unfortunately, it's it's all of them.
Speaker 3: I was on Team Mega. That used to be an autograph photo of Trump. I was at rallies with my son. You know, it's below zero temperatures in Michigan and we're over there with handwarmers, bundled up for four hours, sitting in one line in the same spot. They're freezing cold to watch this man speak. Because I thought it was going to I thought we were making history.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to say we thought he was going to save us, and uh yeah, having a hard time dealing with the quane on people. There's still if you kind of come to the show, they're still trying.
Speaker 2: To be like, no, this is the moment. Trump's even to the guy, I really hope you're right. I'll bring you on.
Speaker 1: I'll apologize like over and over. I'll take you to dinner, like I'll fly you out here first class first. I really really hope you're right, but I think you're an idiot and you're being harmful spreading this thing that Trump is. Like I'd be so ecstatic if he was right and Trump takes him down, like this guy would deserve after me calling him idiot like thirty.
Speaker 2: Times, and you deserve. I like the guys is the messed up part, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, come on, bro, you're still trying to convince me that that Trump's here to save it and the time is now and it's coming. Yeah, trust Plan Control really just committed genocide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens actually already in Hillary Clinton's alreadyn't get mo They already got the stack of indictments. They're just getting ready to get unsealed.
Speaker 2: Any day.
Speaker 3: Just trust the plan, guys. We just had to watch what is the numbers now, like seven hundred thousand dead over in Gosze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just part of the plan. Trump. Trump's got this soon.
Speaker 3: We had to do that to expose Israel. Right, we're saving Israel for last. Ham Bondi is actually a viper. She's just laying in a way. She just bring those red flagsportunities just like them. You have to convince people. You have to convince the masses, dude. You have to just you have to get everybody awake. They're just not awake yet. Right as the city's.
Speaker 1: About to happen. Guys, Israel's for last. I'm just like, I just can't le these people anymore. And I feel bad for him. It's I hate these people. I feel bad for them because they just want to believe it's so bad. They want to believe that. I want to believe there's a savior too. I wish Trump was.
Speaker 2: Her to save us, but you know what, he's not.
Speaker 3: No, he's not. Neither is Marco Rubio. Marco Rubio, right, was the senator who was working with US the ID to overthrow the government of Guatemala in twenty twenty three, they rig the election. Then after they get caught rigging the election in twenty twenty four, he has to organize a group of like twelve senators and congressmen to sign a strongly worded letter to the Attorney General of Guatemala demanding that she dropped her investigation in the election fraud and allow a peaceful transition of power. And then then they then they say they're going to destroy and dismantle U s a I D. And they're going to cut off all four and AID and they make Marco Rubio the director of U S a I D. And then they, oh, wait, we're going to allow Israel and and UH Egypt. And you know, Jordans are still going to stay and work. We're going to us the I D. We're still going to keep punning them.
Speaker 1: And but people do rock. It's important to add they share the borders with Israel. That's why they got to stay in the reason Jordan and what by JD vans is he going to save us.
Speaker 3: Our d D fans jes O Peach and palententeer him and Peter Thiel and Elon and Mosk are going to have us in in the in star what is that terminator? What's the what's the stargate or whatever they call it?
Speaker 1: A yeah, yes, oh yes, Skylink and the Palantur makes the kill lists in palest and Palestine.
Speaker 2: See, I'm sure our kill list is pretty high.
Speaker 3: We're not going to make it along here, that's for sure. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might have to go to El Salvadro with you or so we're gonna say what I'm doing. Actually, you get money in bitcoin in case I have to. Uh, how you're talking.
Speaker 2: I hate how you're talking. But it's like when you hear FBI is looking for me.
Speaker 3: And why would you want to stay? And what's crazy about it for your audience too, is when I go to All Salvador. You want to know what I'm i I'm worried about myself, my family as long as the government stays out of my way and protects my private property rights. I have no allegiance to that country. I'm not trying to interfere with the government. I'm just trying to stay away from the government. Hopefully they don't bother me, as long as they're not trying to indoctrinate my children and chop their genitals.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 3: Hey, Like we're trying.
Speaker 2: I always be an American, but like, there becomes a point where if my life's in danger.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, and you you know, it's like one of my friends told me, She's like, you pick the battles you can win, right, And at some point you know you're not going to win a fight. Why would you get in it. Why would you get in a fight just to lose? There is no honor in losing anything, right, So it's like, and I'm starting to step back and realize, like, at some point you realize that some things can't be saved and you just got to step out right. And I've heard this, Feah.
Speaker 2: I'm not there yet though.
Speaker 3: But how many billionaires send their children off to die in war? How many? None? None, No billionaire ever does When what they do they go sit Margarita's on us Beach while they watched idiots send their children off to die fighting somebody else's war. We've done that now for the last two hundred and fifty years. Where America, we've earned our sovereignty, we've earned our place. We deserve an opportunity to fix our country and save it. We are right, we have to if we don't. We don't have a future for our children. We're paying fifty to seventy percent in taxes.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Did you watch that Heresy Smith breakdown where he went, I haven't those.
Speaker 1: Taxes between property taxes, the cars, the sales tax.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Shit's expensive out there right now, like young people can't. I think the avertage of buying a home is like fifty or sixty.
Speaker 3: Now that's insating.
Speaker 1: And Trump has said he was in a lower house price and they changed his mind.
Speaker 2: Oh never mind. You know, I want the people to keep the equity in.
Speaker 1: Their home, already old at home. Why do I fucking need the equity? Yeh, It's nice to have it if you want to sell it or something, but come on, you don't need It's like, I don't need to be that greedy. You want my fellow Americans. It matters to have other people doing well, thriving in your country as well. Like I'm an individualist that believe in my own hard work, but I would also like to see my fellow countrymen thrive too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, we don't need to. We should. It's like the visas that he's selling that way, he's selling citizenship for a million dollars or five million dollars. Why don't you just let American citizens sell their passports? Imagine that. Imagine if you could sell your pastorge a five million and you had a wife and a kid that's fifteen. I'll give you them for twelve million. How many families would be out and gone?
Speaker 2: That would be fair?
Speaker 1: If he's selling them any ways, you should build it. I don't think you should all do that, But if you were going to do it, why not let American trade it out?
Speaker 3: Why not let Americans through? Now it's our birthright that you're selling away. It's like our social security. We pay that in the government doesn't match that employers.
Speaker 1: That's not going to be there by the time we need it. Our government's going forty trillion in debt.
Speaker 2: Like that's come on?
Speaker 1: How kind of they print money and charge his interest on? And the guy they just put there all of the epteine files also a dual citizen with their greatest.
Speaker 3: Ally they how could they run out of our social security? It's our money. It should be put into a bank acount. It's supposed to be stored in the bank acount. Its supposed to be saved. It's supposed to be gaining us interest, it's supposed to be invested properly, it'supposed to be all there.
Speaker 4: Right, they don't have right, we didn't be the American hope hopefully I'm wrong, But they're just saying they're running out of money for Social Security and need to figure something out.
Speaker 2: And when Silvere says you can work older, you can work till you're eighty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't deserve, Ben, I don't know why you think you deserve.
Speaker 2: Really, go you you go work and fight my war as you stupid goham.
Speaker 3: That's exactly it, man. And where do you get off, like you're not going to be able to retire? It set at seventy. You know how old you are at seventy, what's the point? You might as well just work to your debt at that point back and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Like seventy eighty year old's like working in these jobs and they sometimes they want to and they don't.
Speaker 2: That's just sad to me. Dude, got the richest country in the world.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't. We shouldn't have that. Sure, people call me the socialist they want I don't care.
Speaker 3: No, you shouldn't have to. You're seventy years old. You've earned your right, You've worked your life away, You've paid taxes in the said parties. You have to keep working older because you have to keep paying taxes. When you paid off your house, you didn't get it. You know what I'm saying. It's your private property in ol Salvador to create a temple, sax sales tax, no property tax you pay you buy your land once you own it forever. And you have like a three dollars thing on your electricity bill every month. With it, you're you're donating money to the city because you put lights on all the Expressway's like really nice. So it's like, okay, cool, I give three bucks to the greater good. I'm cool with it. That's that's the only tax I have to pay. I buy my car, I register it once every ten years ten years, Yeah, one time.
Speaker 2: Every year cash.
Speaker 3: I don't have to have insurance on.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: So you buy your house barcash you're living you could live off five hundred dollars a month of income in I'll sell the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I tell Peter, like, you got equity in the house here, you got you got a nice clean line of credit. Your credit doesn't follow you to the next country. Max your credit cards, out sell your homes, take all that those cash advands loans to get the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: It sounded pretty nice, but I feel like at least have to try to fight for America one last thing, then we'll wrap.
Speaker 2: So you got to go.
Speaker 1: I had a friend who's momb in New York had to sell her home because you're kind of pay the taxes on it because it's the game too high. That's just sickening to me.
Speaker 3: There was a woman in Minnesota who lived there for ninety two years. Who's the ninety two year old black lady lived in the lived in the home since like nineteen nineteen. She got twelve thousand dollars behind in her taxes because they outpaced the cost of her living. She was on a fixed income and the cost of the value of her home double during COVID, and she couldn't afford that. She couldn't afford the rent she got or the taxes. She got twelve grand behind. Her house was only worth forty thousand dollars. The state kicked her out. They gave her nothing. They then sold her house for like forty five thousand, and then they tried to keep all of the extra that was owed to them. And really she had owed like four thousand in taxes because she couldn't pay It was all the fines in the backfas and fines. Yeah, really four thousand dollars that they could old her back fees. Put a ninety two year old lady who had paid taxes on her property for some odd eighty years of her life and they kicked her out of that home. She had probably paid more than one hundred times that home was worth over her lifetime in taxes and then they kicked her on the street at ninety two. It wasn't for a family.
Speaker 1: It's actually doing this like the person that's making the decisions and rubber stamping that, Like who created these policies?
Speaker 3: Who controls our politicians that put these laws in place? Well, I think we know that, we do know that, and at some point people have to wake up and REALI not all of them, but it's always them, until we get that through, til we realize like there's this giant and then there's this very small group of people that are working at against every one of our interests, and then they're pitting us against each other, and they want us to go to war, and they want civilization to collapse. The dollars ready to implode, Like there's a few strings that they could pull here, like the dollar. I mean, it's yeah, and very interesting to see where silver opens in Shanghai tonight because the spread was like thirty dollars. Normally the silver spread between Shanghai and America is sense. Sometimes it breaks a dollar, very rare. A few times in history it broke to this week it was thirty guys. Wow, I mean, silver were selling out. A premium bounder has gone crazy lately out here. Unfortunately, seventy Silver and JP Morgan was was like like three hundred billion dollars going to get liquidated if silver hit like a dollar fifty or one hundred and fifty and their their cash out price like the lowest they needed to go to to where they could afford to like close out and liquidate their positions. With seventy four dollars, it went right down, specifically to seventy four dollars. Jping Morgan closed out all their positions and it was back up to like eighty five within Like I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy sometimes the stock market will even shut down. There's a few times where they've shut down to like save these like short squeezes and stuff with the giant corporations.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that's not illegal.
Speaker 1: I had Robin Hood shut out one time when I wanted to sell something because I had like a short squeeze, and all of a sudden they shut it down, couldn't sell it.
Speaker 2: I was like what and then it went down. They still do it and she.
Speaker 3: Lost basically, you know, not all of it, but by the time she turned her they could she could sell it was she was already behind money.
Speaker 1: It's insane and it is legal to do that, but they obviously don't ever get prosecuted for it because I think I think there's things in that in the files too, talk about how they manipulate our money with the stock markets. Get away these stupid gom Well anything you want to close with, you know you had to go.
Speaker 3: No man, I just I just try to tell people, right, the stock market was designed so it's very small group of elite people could extort your wealth. That's literally what the whole purpose of the stock market is. They convince you to put your four oh one k you give some at Goldman Sex who just graduated college, who's best buddies with Epstein who got a job at twenty two out of college, has never managed money before in his life. But he's managing your four oh one K and you're bringing back ten percent return on gains on your money every month, which is like the dollar. Trump devalue the dollar by twenty percent this year. So you have an assey called bitcoin which you can self custody and nobody's going to take from you. That in the over a ten year period is going to make you a multi millionaire. So why would you put money into your four oh one k and give these gudins you know, access to your capital that they can buy a single family.
Speaker 2: So don't let anyone else manage your on money. They just like take percentage of it.
Speaker 1: I remember in Austrian painter I can't remember his name right now, said something about this talk market and who was running it, but I can't say his name on the Chovaron, but he had to say on it anyways, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: You got something else you had to do it. Thanks so much man, what we'll talk to it and thanks for hoppad on last minute has hit you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, bless you, Jake Man. Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Brother. Yeah, he got a.
Speaker 1: Guest pull out, so I'm like he need to grab some real quick. So thanks so much, man, we'll talk soon. Go to really Pretty God. I know your work's amazing. Go follow on Brian Mada.
Speaker 2: Are you on YouTube too.
Speaker 3: Yeah a little bit. Yeah, I got my documentaries.
Speaker 2: Answer. You're in great as I see your clips on Instagram all the time. Yeah. I appreciate it by Twitter, so you're always doing great work.
Speaker 3: So thank you, good God, blessure man.
Speaker 1: As many of you know, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at the cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories.
Speaker 2: And thanks for the support.