Speaker 1: You're listening to the Paranormal UK Radio Network, the best in paranormal talk radio in the UK and around the world. Hi everyone, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, wherever you happen to be in this particular timeline, Welcome to trans dimensional Realities, where we delve into the stranger aspects of our current reality. Now I'm your host, Melissa Lee, and tonight our guest, or today, I should say, who knows Our guest is doctor Christopher Macklin, who is a highly respected UFO expert and energetic healer. Now, doctor Macklin is a UFO ex expert and paranormal conduit who shares his insights on the paranormal. He's a highly respected ufone ET expert who brings several facets to his work, remote viewing, spiritual tax arkans, the deep state, et and UFO topics, including the star seed et races and how they are connected to humanity, positive and negative et races that are on our planet, and alien connections. So please welcome doctor Christopher Macklin to the program. How are you, doctor.
Speaker 2: Ot so, thanks for having me, bless your heart, so great to be here.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so happy that you are here now. I was going over your bio and oh my god, there's so much to your background. I was just wondering, I said a little bit before you came on about you, but can you just explain for the audience a little bit about who you are and your background and what your focus is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was actually born in the UK. I've always been targeted, I think because they know which souls are coming through and so you get particularly targeted. And so you know, when I was born, two days after I had eight strokes. Then we burnt my bat one as fall and things kept happening. But when I was four, my first interaction with reptilian elements and from the fourth dimension. Of course, they can shape shift into this dimension and shape shift into human form, of course, but this one didn't so and I can. I have the ability to see through the veil. So anyway, one night I was looking and there's a rep tile in the corner. There's a reptile in the corner. He comes from where it's there. You know, it's a bad dream, go back to sleep. So you know, when I was looking at it, and I could. What's interesting is when you get these experiences, you can tell they reel because you can feel the negative energy in your chest, like, wow, this thing's not good. So when he left, I thought, what do I do about this age of four? You know, I just out the blue, I said, get out of my room. It went Oh that worked, you know, so I had the power then. Anyway, I went to through school severe DIXLECXI. Of course I was in the medial class excellent and mass, but terrible English. And of course in England, if you can't spell, you in trouble full stop. Never fitted in with people, you know, and you know, because I'm very different, and I think I was born as a kind of star seat type person. I think many star seats really struggle with life because you feel alone all the time. You know, if you're different, you feel alone. I'm sure you know what I mean, and you know, and you know, people talk behind your back. And I remember when I was younger, about a week ago, Mimber twenties, you know when people talk about back I took I took it so personally I almost threw up. You know, how can you do that? And you know? So yeah, anyway, I moved on, managed to get something level at school and left high school and then I was sponsored to get a degree. So I got a degree, and I remember my father saying, you're too thick together. Oh, we're going to get one of those. You're too thick to get a master's. So I've got one of those as well. And it was in flight control systems and avionics and tax for stuff. So I spent about twenty years in software development, embedded software for electronics. And I remember working these companies, earned tons of money, and I was looking around it. There's got to be more than this, you know, is this? It piles of money, but very dissatisfied. Anyway, before I go on to the next bit, I'll tell you I had a reading in two thousand and the lady was about eighty four, and she was just outside Liverpool in a place called Berkenhead, a little bit off and you know, she's brilliantly okay, So I turned up. She's all right, sit down, I'm going to start the reading. So you go, okay, thank you, thank you wrote all these things down. Well, you're going to get me married, okay. Uh, you're going to move to America. Okay, You're going to work for god do healings live off the nation. But what. I didn't say that to her, obviously it's disrespectful, but I was thinking, what are you talking about? You know, Oh my goodness, here we are. You know. She was absolutely right, and you never know the timing anyway. So moving on from that, two thousand and seven went completely bankrupt. Her marriage fell apart, Everything fell apart, and I was kind of living at semi Avakar. I was sponsored to go to different places like Belize and India and different places, and I started to really focused on the healing. But when I went to Belize, it was really interesting. I went to a place called Sanna Nashio, and it's got a Mayan temple just outside it called chet Antevich fairy powerful temple. So I went up there and sat on it and it just blewvely wide open. I was getting visions. I went back to the hotel room and I said to my guides, you know I was born as kids that being was five us here. I said, okay, can you show me my past or my past lives? And I got don't be so stupid, said why, well, it's too much data, you know, we find it. So I said, how about my past lives? The last four thousand years and they showed me. It was like a It was literally a three D like television thing in front of me, and I was watching it. Wow, this is interesting. And from that, you know, I realized I meant to be doing the healing. So I started perfecting my healings. But one thing that all the listeners, I would really advise them, don't use other people's protocols. You find out what your own is because you know, if you're born as are like a star seed, your star seed family might operate in a different way than you know, like the Palladians or Victorians, La Marians, aunt Ontarians, so it's very different. And the way I did it is I meditated. Now these beings aren't It sounds meanless, but they don't just open up to you. They want to see if you've got stay in power. So I'm meditated. Four hours, nothing happened, next day, six hours, nothing happened. Went on for weeks, nothing's happening. And so I remember me saying, okay, guys, look, you know I'm here to stay, so I don't care how long it takes. I'm doing it, and you'll show up when you want to do. Anyway about a week later, well, everything just broke loose and you know, things changed, all sorts of crazy stuff happening. And from that they gave me downloads to learn the cause and effect in the body, and from that using different energies, using all sorts of abilities to be able to heal people from things like cancer, cystefibrosis, or Gallon's disease, which is bioweapony, you know, all this sort of stuff. And you know, I still learned today. Of course, you know, you don't know everything, but but I've got a good handle, especially bio weapony, which is really, you know, really prevalent right now. So I moved on and anyway, got here in twenty ten in America. What do they say in the movie Build It, They'll come. So I opened the office door and sat there three months and nothing's happening, you know, so what's going So I said, what's going on? They said, it's within Get out there. Oh okay, So anyway I started going. I started off at small expos hundred dollars for like a table with a few things on it, and I was absolutely slammed. The first one I went to, I was so busy, it was incredible. And I thought, how did they know to come? And it's obviously a god Thing's it's about your energy, you know. And I just kept moving up and went to bigger expose, bigger expose, and now we just I just focus on the healings. I mean, I can't do any more healings than I'm doing. And you know, we offer two healings a week that are by donation. You know, so if you have no money, you can you can get a healing. Because during my journey, I had several times where I didn't have food for twenty one days, seven days, and this other thing. So I always want to make sure that you know, people even if they've got no money, can come on and get a healing. So and here we are today. You know, I'll go six books. A lot of people ask me, well, how the heckt you write six bucks when you got severe dislexia. Well, I did try myself, and eventually I got a ghostwriter and just dictated it and that seemed to have got over the situation. And I still love Dick Sexia. I can't stand reading because you know, when you read a sentence, you read it, you know that does make sense, and so you read it again. Of course it makes sense, but you're really focusing on the words and not the actual content. So my wife often reads things to me and I can just close my eyes and absorb it. Well. So, but it's been a it's been a crazy journey. I feel as though I've had, like, I don't know, five lifetimes in this lifetime. It's been insane, you know, But but I love it, you know, I love being here. I think the behavior on the planet's a disgrace, but you know, it's what it is. It's hopefully it's going to start turning around. But I do love and i'd love the work I do now, you know. Yeah, So I always encourage people find that absolute burning passion within you and step out and do it, and don't worry about the money. God's always got your back, you know. And yeah, and here we are today. You know, the ministry since twenty eleven has taken off, and it's it's always been busy.
Speaker 1: So I feel very blessed, fantastic. So you've been also involved not only with healing, but dealing with people who have had trauma and dealing with different types of et entities or even governmental entities. Can you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's pretty scary stuff, very interesting. I mean, the you know, market Wells Project Mockingboard, that was a mon top program, mind control. These things are actually, Melissa, they're horrific. If you heard them, it will be very familiar with both. Yes, yeah, yeah. So it takes a while to reprogram because what you have to do is, yeah, you have to really do one to one sessions. And what you do is go back, you know, to the biggest trauma that affected them, and you literally have to run through, you know, like a like a movie of it. Okay, let's go through what happened, and they go through what happened, right, let's rewind, right, let's change the outcome, you know, and so you run through it again and okay, what do you want? The police just turn up before they're going to be abused or something, and you know, the people, the people who are causing it get arrested and things like that. You know, it's it's almost like wisdom beyond forgiveness. You know, it's my belief. I don't know if you agree with this, but you know, it's my belief that the most traumatic things in your life that you've served that have given you trauma are the best for growth, but it does take a little bit to actually unravel it, of course, you know, I mean everyone's got trauma. We live in this world. I mean the place is not you know, I don't know today, I'll look outside. You sure this is the same planet I was bored of because it's insane.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think, And you know, ET the main the main thing with ETS is actually the great articular. Now what's interesting is that they did this deal with obviously Hitler, and they were abducting people in Germany, you know, to take their eggs sperm to create humanoids. What they didn't realize is that you can't grow a proper human being in a pod. It doesn't work wise that because you need the god energy of a woman's womb to be able to get the soul through. So what they were doing is they were creating these light, you know people, but they had ai draconian like soul type things. And that's why that's where NPC is coming, non player characters that they're kind of shut down. There's nothing in there, there's no soul in there. So so what they did is they started abducting women and basically seeding them, getting them pregnant, so they'd abduct them put them back, you know, so they didn't there and then suddenly how many people have had said, well I thought it was pregnant, and suddenly I'm not. You know, what's going on? And what they do is they put monitors you know, called implants, you know, normally one by the brainstem, one by the womb, one by your heart, and so they can tell when the soul's in. So once the soul is bonded into the fetus, then they can take it out and put in the plastic pod. So but you know, obviously it's a complete violation. And I sat on the board. I actually chair the Attractive Federation with two of them kids that beings, And in two thousand, I think it was seventeen, I was taken over there. In fact, it was an emergency meeting, and I remember normally they give you notice and if you could have notice, like okay five minutes, would take you out and take you some while. It gives you time to lie on the bed because your soul's gone. You know, sometimes you go physically, but most of the time they take your soul, and we're at this meeting and we were discussing the difference stream violation education. Now when we volunteered a lot of people have volunteered to come at this time. I mean what we were thinking, I don't know, but you know, tell me about it. My theory is like, God, all right, volunteers, Okay, we'll do it. You know, so you go to the bar first, you have a few drinks and you're feeling like, oh yeah. Then they show you a video Planet Earth. Look, this is what happens. Oh, don't worry about that. You know, when you get down, you think, oh my god, this place is the same. I've always joked that when you come out the vadgid opening, the iOS's in the corner, well, welcome to Other Earth's you invoice and then it goes south from that.
Speaker 1: Well, I likeing it. You were mentioning with childbirth. I mean, look at the women who go through childbirth, incredible pain, agony, and then once it's over with and maybe in a year or so they may want another child and go through it again, and it's like the soul coming back here. You know, when you're on the other side, you're like, oh God, yeah, I want to come and experience that again. I want to do this, I want to do that. And then when we get here and going, what the hell was I thinking?
Speaker 2: I always tell people, you know, I God wants volunteers. Don't even go to the bar. Who runs to the toilet? Beten, you've got diary? He locked the ball, and don't come out until the volunteers. Now, I love being here. I think the behavior is disgraceful on this planet. I think it's it's abysmals. But but I think I think we can turn it around. And I think, you know, we're all here to help, and you know, the poor people who are struggling with what's going on. Of course you know they're they're getting PTSD and all sorts of things at the moment. So you know, we're doing a lot of work just to keep people balanced, and you know, by we've got a fast track of being able to do emotion releases. Like if you go to psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrists, you know, you sit there, they'll poke at your one layer, you bawl your eyes out or or you know, get anxiety, you breathe it out and then you talk about it. You transmute it. What the because of that beings do is by psychic surgery. What they're doing is they're going in. You knows as an EmPATH and I think you're an mpath. Two. You know you take things personally. You know you're going to ingest I don't know one hundred and fifty thousand layers. It's way too much emotion. So what the bick is that beings do is they go within, they look for your biggest emotion affecting you right now, and they pull that energy layer out, then the next biggest, next biggert So you can start off with like eighty one, which is a lot. You know, if you sit for an hour in front of a psychiatrist or psychotherapist, psychology or canceler, how many layers are going to do in an hour? Maybe six eight. So it's a fast trap method. The reason why we can do so many is because once you've moved that energy, you get a reaction maybe two hours next day of the collective of the residual of that emotion, not the full on emotion. So that's why we can do so many, and it's really helped a lot of people. You know, I feel blessed have found these techniques because you know, in this day and age, with all the trauma and everything, it's important to try and remove it as quickly as possible. So yeah, and that goes with the you know, people from you know, mind controls, you know, the CIA. It goes from people who have been abducted. Because remember one lady, she was, you know, a wound was like inflamed, I think, and she felt like she'd been raped and the and I said, well, you know they've they've taken the fetus out. And you know, I was honest with her, but you know, we had to remove that trauma. But it makes them strong and say, you know what, we're not doing that anymore. We're done with it, you know. And and once you know, I always encourage people. I'm not anyone's guru. I'm here to help them get to that place where you can take it power back. And you know that's working on your trauma, getting to a place where you don't go reactive anymore, you know. And I'm seeing it a lot of stars. People, you know, when they're out, they tell the truth. And of course you tell the truth to someone who's got a lot of trauma. And it's going to trigger them and you're going to get a reaction, and you know, I think it's important to realize that because they're full of trauma. Just love them, Bless them, you know, for you know, yeah, you can set boundaries where you don't want to be bigrated, but still love them, you know, don't criticize how they you know, reflect things on me, you know, because you know they're full of trauma. Bless them, you know, so that's really important.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, definitely. The you mentioned both Project Looking Glass Montalk Project. Now, of course those being American programs done by the United States government and the CIA, But what about other countries, what about the UK? What about other European nations or even Russia, China? Do they all delve into these programs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, American thing, No, No, they all delve into it. I mean, the CIA is not America, and it's just a worldwide To me, it's a Satanic organization, you know, not all of it. You know, there's some good people in the CIA, but I think most of it the black ops programs that they do them all over the world, you know, and they use the people, you know, like chemtrails, look at tem trails, they're you know, they test they're spraying is like cockroaches, and it's got Nino tech. It's got all sorts of horrible stuff in it. Why are they're still spraying. I would have thought it stopped by now, but you know, but yeah, there's some black ops things. It's so deep and wide that it's all over the world, and the mind control is it's it's still going on now. You know, people can't tell what the truth is and what's not. And that's why I always encourage people, you know, always even if even if you're on a podcast, listen to something. Whatever you listen to, you know, usually intuition like is this nonsense or is it the truth? And if if it's truthful up to seventy eight percent, then watch it. If not, don't, don't watch it, you know, because the CIA support a lot of different people giving misinformation, and the Reptilian agenda really is normally they'll give you three truths one lie. So for example, you know, if you're on a podcast, Oh Melissa, you're yeah, you're a podcast. Oh yeah, you're right, you know, and you're this that and the other, Oh yeah, you're right, and then they'd say someone like, well you should be in France and buying that house with a pink groof, reddoors and a green garage door. You know. Okay, So because they've told you light three truths, you think, oh, this fourth one must be true. So you'll fly to France. You'll find that house because somebody, some crazy person has ran out of paint and painted it multi colored and I've got the house. You were right, But what they've done is actually manipulated it. So yeah, it's very, very difficult. It's all about to me, it's all about the truth is your intuition, you know completely.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I've always felt that I call it societal engineering with project looking class Montalk where I think it really started to hit in the early eighties, the seventies, early eighties, where they were through the media, mostly through education systems. They start changing things, and over that amount of time we've had two or three generations, and with each generation there's more division. Like what we're seeing right now is like the pinnacle of all this engineering of splitting people, brainwashing to a certain extent, and making us so divided and full of heat and negativity that it's easier for them to control us.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, because people when people are you know, and of course as your vibration drops, then you get attachments like annarchy, you know what sort of touching your anonarchy, Draconians, you can get luciferians, you can get archons, all these things when they attached to you. People don't realize they're attached, but they send your negative thoughts, you know, for your spinal column thel you know, if they're sitting in the abdomen, they'll drop the vibration the low and testing, so you get gurgling and you know, don't digest properly. It affects the vibration of liver, so they start getting headaches. Paralyzed, affects your adrenal so you get exhausted. So a lot of this, you know, diagnosis things are actually attachments sometimes, you know. And it also taps in the lower back, especially an an arch draconian. So your L four L five disc over a period of time with that energy will get damaged and it'll start bulging. And that's why so many people get L four L five disc issues because they've got attachments. And I'd say, i'd say, really ninety nine percent of people that come to me for healing, have got some sort of attachment on the first start, and when you get rid of it, all those negative thoughts disappear, and then you know, the whole point then is to you know, get rid of the trauma, get rid of the emotion, and bit by bit the vibrationises and once it's way above these beings, they can't even get the field because your feel goes out about fifty feet or something, you know. So that's that's my job, really, trying to help people rid themselves all the emotion and trauma, get rid of the PTSD, rebalance the neurochemical balance, so that you know, they can feel great. I mean, you know, I mean in this world do I feel ups amazing? I can lie to you and say, yeah, I feel great, but I don't, you know, I feel okay, you know what I mean. I feel balanced, and you know I was Tom Cline. You feel balanced in this world with what's going on now, You're doing ups incredible because a lot of people aren't, you know, they're depressed and suicidal or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, yeah, it's I use the term for myself. I'm not woke, I'm awake because I can see the man behind the curtain, I can see all the propaganda that's being fed from every side do to affect people and get them, you know, under control or manipulate the public and make people feel terrible. And I don't buy into that anymore. I used to. I used to admit it, but I was able to finally pull myself out of it and then take that step backwards and just watch what's happening and being able to identify when they're trying to control this and push into certain directions.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and look at the enslavement, even monitoring and slavey. I mean the dollar bill, a pound note. You know, it's all a debt note. You know, it's a promise to pay note. So you put it in your pocket. You're paying interest in terms of taxes, and you think, how insane could this will be? You know that, you know, Oh, I've got money, but you haven't. You got a ton of debt. I have a multipillion there, Yeah not, You're in debt by multimillions of dollars, you know. So yeah, the whole thing. And I think also obviously because of the debt note, I mean, you know, the whole economy collapses and the money becomes worth us. I mean, I know the dollar bill since I think it was nineteen seventy four has lost ninety seven percent of his value. So you need all those extra notes to buy things. So of course everyone has to work, you know. It can't be at home with the kids and both. You have to work. And it's just a completed slave. I think when you step out of that matrix, it's a beautiful thing, you know. But but you have to refocus your mind on God's got your back, you know, if you do your absolute passion. You know, I don't worry about accounting. I don't like accounting, don't like counting beans. The account does the whole thing, you know. They just get on with it. They file the taxes, they do everything. And I'd only look at QuickBooks, you know, I just I just focus on the healing. The girls in the office. You have nine staff girls in the office, do the bookings, got done? Are doing pr and the IT guy does the it? Can I do it? Yes? Do I want to do it? Now? Let me see? No? Well, it frustrates it. And to be honest with list, I think you know with it. I know how to do it. The problem is is that it's gone on since since twenty ten, it has moved on. So if you get a little problem with your computer, oh it guy could come up and solve it straight away because you've seen the problem on other computers. While if you do it probably digging around for a day or two getting all frustrated. What's the point, you know, pay them the money and you know, and then he's happy, you feed in his family and you're happy because you don't know what the strations. Yeah, it's a big thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the things. One of the topics that I was told about that you talk on is Greenland, and I know here in the US that's been a topic this last year with current administration wanting wanting greenland, which will never happen. But what is the importance of greenland from your perspective?
Speaker 2: Well, the things about Greenland, you know, kind of harbors concentrations of extra threshold bigs and so they're here to help. Now, if you look at Antarctica, they're not there to help. There trying to enslave the world with the Traconians. Antartica's differently, but so the off planet entties, what have you got? You've got tall grays are here to help us. Don't mix them up with the greyarticular because the rearticulars are there because they destroyed their planet. They want to actually use us on trying we keep their species alive by creating humanoids, you know, in their species. But they've also got advanced technology as well, and they have stopped a lot of crazy stuff from happening. For example, they'll never be a nuclear war on this planet. Why is that because after the I think it's nineteen eighty six, the Actoians measured the collective consciousness that people do not want, you know, a nuclear war. So what's happening is and they've almost set one off. Even if they set them off, they disabled straight away so that they'll never ever have a nuclear war, which which is a good thing. So they've really helped us, you know, not destroy our own planet, which is which is brilliant. I think so yeah, but yeah, I think so what have you got there? You've got the Nordics, the tall blonds they call them, which are audits. They've been around for many hundreds of thousands of years tall grays and between them they do have cities underneath and tartic go whether they live and stay and there's a lot of technology, for example, stargate technology. You know what, stargate technology. In the future, we won't need aircraft because you'll just literally have like a frame, you know, waiting switched on and you know, if I'm coming to your house for you know, for coffee, okay, well listen, give me your you know, you dial your location in and you know you'll suddenly walk through that frame and come out of yours just straight away. That stargate technology. They've had that for a long time. I've actually seen a little bit of it, not the whole thing, but a little bit of it. When I was having a meeting once in New York and the Cigar was there. He had a briefcase and he said, all right, I'm going to read that object from there to there, and he did it, you know, and I thought, whoa, okay, but he said, I can't show you what's inside the suitcase, but this is the technology we have. So you can imagine, you know, having that, I could pop back to the UK and see the family there, you know, win a second. So I think, you know, aircraft are obsosleep. But the other thing is obviously anti gravitational. They've had that for you know, since the nineteen fifties, and they have craft anti gravitational, but will they do flying cars? I guess you'd have to have some sort of set navigation system. So again direly location. It flies you there itself, because otherwise you get all these crazy people bumping into each other.
Speaker 1: So yeah, people can't drive on flat surfaces right now, we expect them to be able to fly.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how it is insane that would be.
Speaker 1: Killed on a daily basis When I leave the house, it's it's where I live, the intersection, it's it's insane, and so yeah, I could see how that could be very problematic.
Speaker 2: Well, I think also since twenty nineteen. I'm going to be careful because you probably putting us on YouTube. But with ingesting the nanotechnology, I'm sure everyone knows what I mean. What's happening is that people kind of checked out because the Crisper technology splices your genetics. So what happens is your your light body in your DNA is not compacibly soul, so lifts out the body at camarcons. So what's happening is when people are driving, they're really not concentrating. I mean, I don't about where you live. But in Branson here, if I'm driving down the road, you know, main road and you've got side roads, I slow down because people just pull out. They just don't see it. They don't check. It's insane, you know, and they're driving has got way worse. So that's that's a lot of issues, you know. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of that is also the amount of pressure people are put under. Everyone's in a hurry these days. There's more people to deal with, more traffic, and of course in everyday life, people are far more stressed than they used to be. So people are reckless, they're not paying it, they're selfish, and that's most of these a lot of these problems. There's no common courtesy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there isn't. I mean, it's terrible really, you know. I remember, I mean, you know, you open a door for a lady or whatever, and you know that's all gone, you know, and it's it's kind of horrifying really. But I don't know what's happened to it, but I hope it comes back. I mean, I think I think once people realize that you don't have to be on a hamster wheel running busy for the sake of being busy. You know, if you're not busy, then people feel guilty. I mean every Sunday I always have off, so I'm always really busy doing absolutely nothing, you know. And it's great. You know, you can be horizontal and it's okay to let your mind go to decompress. And I think that's what people miss, and so they'll get there giving themselves anxiety just by running for the sake of running, you know. And that's the whole thing about stepping out that matrix, that programming and get into a different place where you do spend time for yourself because as a human being, you deserve it, you know, you really do. And you know I was like that when I was in my twenties, you know, like say a week ago. So I mean, you know, I used to, Oh, I've got to do this. I used to set myself tasks. I'm not kidding us, Like we'und Manchester, for example, I'd have like fifteen things to do. Nobody on this planet could do those fifteen things in a day, and of course you know I do four of them. You know. Oh God, I used to shame us of that. Well, it's ridiculous. I couldn't do those fifteen things. I've got to do them tomorrow. But you know what I've learned is there's always tomorrow or even the day after, well even next week. We're okay, you know, you don't have to do things in that day, you know immediately, And I think when you get rid of that anxiety and you start relaxing, it's it's a way way better life and you can actually start enjoying yourself and enjoying the time with yourself as well. You know. Yeah, I think it's really important.
Speaker 1: I make it a point to at least once a week get out of where I live, which is in the city, and go for a drive in the country. That relaxes me so much. Being back out in nature, You're not stuck with all of the masses of humanity driving around you. You just you can get some peace. When this warmer weather finally gets here, you go someplace, go by a lake somewhere and just chill out, relax and you know, let all that tension everything slide away. And more people need to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do. Actually, I mean we actually live believe it or not. We've got forty acres here around and we built our house. The Armish built it in the center of the trees. It's like on top of it. It's not a mountain, it's not like a hill, but it's just beautiful. You got the it's almost like a rainforest around you. So you've got so many trees it shields you from the outside world. So that's people often say how can you work on so many people? It's because I feel so relaxed because I don't feel the external energy because the trees absorb it. And I think that makes a big difference. And like you say, being in nature is just insane. It's beautiful, you know, I love it. And the other end I remember one day it's back two years ago. The other end of the property. We've got a huge fire bit and you know, we have fires there and we have gatherings, and you're having a gathering one day, there's about eight people there and this fab being it was literally that tall. It was bright green, like neon green. It just started flying over and everyone was watching it and then it just flew into the trees. Where that's amazing because they don't show themselves unless they're unless they're not going to scare you in any way. You know, that's one of the universal rules. Like you know, I don't know we've ever had people turn up like mother Mary or somebody else, have had them turn up in the middle of the night, you know. Because in twenty twenty four, I was hit by a low frequency energy weapon. It melted the costs for heart valt together. I was getting really sick, real quick, to the point of probably about eight weeks to death, you know. So I came one night she said she's one of them, because that being she said, do you want to stay her? Go? So what sort of question is that? You know? I was already asked, and she just literally one in the morning, she was there with a big presence and then disappeared. And yeah, so I had to because my heart's the size of the volleyball. I've got eighty four percent. Because that DNA the valve is bigger than the ones that got on the shelf, they had to do hoping art surgery to replace the valve instead of TAVA. So that was that was quite a It was October the fourth, twenty twenty four, done by one of the factions, you know, one of the negative factions.
Speaker 1: So yeah, one of the negative factions. They hit you with this weapon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you were kill you. Oh yeah, I've had that several times. I actually was dusted. I went, I've had it two hundred ninety times. That was the two hundred and ninetieth. They dust you with like buy a weapon, you know, they can just literally spray something on your arm. I was at a conference in Los Angeles one day and speaking and I was walking out and suddenly I felt this like light missed on. What's that? You know, it's slightly wets. Okay, what's that? That said? It's a by weapon, get back to you right now. So I went back washed it off, but of course it's sunk in and I got really sick, temperature really high, could hardly breathe. I worked on myself, worked on myself, and I was better within that three or four days. But yeah, it's happened a lot. You know, was.
Speaker 1: Anybody else at this time affected by it? Or was it just you were to the target?
Speaker 2: No, it's just me under the target here. And when I got back, I worked with a world leading industrial toxicologist and Dr Hildy, and she said I wanted to do a sample, send me a sample. So we sent a sample and they found two malaya which is which is from rats. It's a deadly kind of bacterial structure. They found solvent that was banned after nineteen sixty because it sinks to the skin too well. And they found a binding agent, so all those agents were there to actually deliver it and then bind it to the cell. So yeah, I'm still here. Well I think hang on it said, oh yeah, I'm still here. Kin.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of something a few years ago with uh, the alien races? Have they always been here since humanity has been here? Did they come later? Were they here before us?
Speaker 2: Some have come here to try and take over the planet, like the ann Arch The Draconians have been there all the time. They live on the vor you know, planet X, whatever you want to call it. That's coming around full circle again. So there's a lot more with them, and they've get they've they've they've connected to also the Lucifeians, which is connected the Vatican, you know, in twenty twenty four hours talking a lot about them. So you imagine what faction you know, wanted to take me out. But they've all ganged together and the Arcons. If you look on Google and look at the ARCon covenent unil. You'll see it. The arcons. It's you know, they've got together with the the Rockefellers, you know, and they put a cosant together, make them sick, make the food sick, you know, make them sick as as many ways as possible, and feed them pills just to treat the symptom. And of course you know we're now the arcons because they have no body. They float through the second, third, and fourth dimension. What happens is when you sold this income arcons and take over your body. That's why a lot of people who ingested that you know, nanotechnology at twenty nineteen, when they've regested, they kind of become checked out but aggressive at the same time. You know, so because you're talking to it empty, you're not talking to that person anymore. So, yeah, it was it's been really like whoa you.
Speaker 1: Know, you mentioned a lot of a lot of different races in entities, and I'm aware of a couple and that's so familiar with the archons myself. I'm gonna throw a name out at you see if it means anything to you. Have you ever heard of a group called the agrarians Agians?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, they're around.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me a little bit about them.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about them. I haven't come across that much, but I know I know of their existence. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who every once in a blue moon, when I'm talking to her, she suddenly steps out and somebody else steps in. And this is about I don't know, twelve years ago where I was. I was talking with her through text, and I noticed that her language and sent everything kind of changed. And I know I wasn't talking to her anymore. And they called themselves the Agerrians. I've tried to do some research to find out more about them, but there really isn't a lot of information.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, I've heard them, but I've never already to come across them. I mean, I work with work the mciuse that beings as Fire of Us here. We work very closer with the Aactoians, and you know, we do a lot of work with them that actually we're doing a very big project on this planet, which is off planet pyramids. They're building some off planet pyramids in a different dimension. They haven't been doing that for a long long time. They're almost ready and they're due to be sighted here probably in the next two or three years when things settle down, because you know, it's no he's bringing them now because they might get destroyed. So and the whole point about that is because the lay lines have got Satanic structures, you know, to block the lay lines, and so what this will do is it will because of the powerful energy that they're going to produce, it will blow out all the lay lines and get the energy moving around the whole planet again. So that's due, like I said, probably two to three years. They're almost built, and you know, they'll bring them down, switch them in time space. They'll just appear one morning. Incredible because more than to nine hundred and ninety nine point nine nine feet tall. The other one's six hundred and sixty six point six six feet tall, and the other one's three three three point three three feet tall, So that it'll be on the Golden Curve and the biggest one will be on the juncture of a lay line, and it's going to be somewhere in America. Obviously, can't tell you because the Satanic people will biobole a land. So yeah, but we're working on that at the moment. It's it's quite exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see how people react to things they don't understand. Are you familiar with the Georgia guidestones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And there was all this.
Speaker 1: Debate, people claiming, oh it's Illuminati and when they want to wipe everybody off the earth, reduce the population and yeah, and you could tell me if i'm if you disagree. But when I read some of the stuff on there, it wasn't that bad. I think everybody freaked out at the first Law, whatever you want to call it, about keeping humanity to a limit of five hundred million to be in balance with nature.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I see that as something very long term in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People were so afraid of it. Somebody blew it up and destroyed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Well, the thing is I believe, I mean most of the population is MPC's. You know, they've been manufactured. I mean, just for interest, Can I just bring something up because it's really important? Where is it? This is actually really important if I can find it right. Population. I've look at this over the last five since the fifteen hundreds, because no one ever looks at population. So in the fifteen hundreds we add four hundred and thirty eight million people. Okay, so the sixteen hundreds, it's gone up by about sixty million to five hundred million. That's in one hundred years. Okay, sixteen hundred and seventeen hundreds gone up by one hundred and ten million, five hundred million to six hundred and ten. Then it starts to really change seventeen to eighteen hundred. It goes from six hundred and ten to one billion, eighteen hundred to nineteen hundred. In one hundred years, it's gone up to from one billion to one point six billion. You kind of okay, you know, how does that happen? Because don't forget you know, if you if you take the average of two point two kids or three kids per person, but you know, in one hundred years the parents are going to die off. You're only going to increase by maybe one, maybe two people, and that's it. And then nineteen hundred to two thousand, you've gone from one point six billion to six point one four four billion. You kind of think, okay, that's that's un real. Yeah, it's impossible. And then two thousand to twenty twenty four eight point seven billion. So these figures don't make sense. And you know what I've looked at is the MPCs. There's about seventy five percent of non player characters that have been you know, hatched in pods. They have no proper soul, and you know you can tell because you look in the eyes. They're completely checked out. And I think in this day and age, you know, you can see them better because I think everything's changing. You know, the world's becoming more surreal, and I think you know, as you get your vibration up, you can see things in the light of day. You know, you can tell these people because they can't even create a monologue. So actual human beings, I think there's only about seven hundred million. I don't think there's any more that the rest of the NPCs. And also you've got reptilian hybrids and all that sort of things. So yeah, so that's the thing about the conscious of planet, you know, raising it. I think these these MPCs will expire, and I think we're going to end up with a lot lot less people proper human beings on this planet. So yeah, who knows, which.
Speaker 1: I'll catch flak for saying this, but I don't consider that a bad thing, especially if they if they are in PCs, like you say, not advocating mass murder. I'm just saying that if financial selection or somehow we're able to get the populations down. Now you get these people, the billionaires like Musk or Bill Gates or these people who want to keep promoting growth and have more people have kids and artificial insemination, and they want to increase the population. And would you say that people like that are part of that faction that wants to create more MPCs. Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably because you know, I mean they've been crating in the millions and billions. You know, they haven't just been creating while too since the eighteen hundred. But don't forget this technology has been around forever. I mean, the history books are all nonsense. You know. We've had Syrian wars, who had Martian wars, Atlantis fell, you know, and we've been given this technology before, you know, and we failed it. You know. Now, I'm hoping that with this transition, if you can clean up the world of Satanic influence, you know, is it possible? Who knows they're trying, then the world would be a much better place. You know. What you need is a lot more love, a lot more care, a lot more compassion, you know, people, taking care of people instead of judging them. I mean, one thing I learned, and you know, I'm not a Christian. I believe one God many paths, but I do abimile of Jesus teachings, and the teaching is don't judge people. You know, they've got their own life. Just love them, you know, even if they breate you or whatever they do. Like my father, he's bury me all his life, you know. I mean, I deem as he's kind of a what do you want to call them? Krabby all shit, but God bless them. You know, he's been my father and I thank him for being the way he is, because he's maybe been the wordly strong person I am today. Honestly, Melissia. Finally had him in my life, I probably would have never got to this strength. And I think I did it because, oh, well, I'm going to get a degree. You know. Fancy telling your son too thick to get a degree. I remember him saying it too thick. Together, master's got PhDs as well, and all this sort of thing. And here we are, you know. But of course you know what was interesting, Well, two things interesting about him, which I'll share if you don't mind, one is phone out. One day goes, well, we've got a climate change problem. Said okay. The BBC told me, oh, okay, so what's causing it? Cow's passing wins. So I said, so cow's farting is creating global woman. He goes, yeah. I said, well we solved in America and he goes, what do you do? I said, well they created Tom Thum's settle the stomach win gone get him over, you know, Oh my god, I'm going to write to my MP. But another time he said me up. He goes, I've got to tell you someone. What's that? I said? I think you're absolutely barking mad. I said, Dad, that's the best compliment you've ever given me. He said, well, it's yeah, it's interesting. I don't take things personally. And you know, I love people, you know, I hope you can tell but and I love what I do. You know, I don't get stressed by anything. People can say the worst things to me, and there's nothing I haven't heard before. And oh well, I think my favorite saying is oh well never mind, you know. So yeah, I just leave it. Lead a blissy life. I mean, is it is it? Absolutely amazing? No? But to me, it's blissy. I don't want for anything, I don't need anything. I'm doing all the things I really love doing. And I've got a beautiful wife and you know, great kids in England, and yeah that's what else you need. You know, you don't need billions of dollars. All these billionaires are just not happy at all.
Speaker 1: You know, No, no, the material things do not fill the holes in people's lives like they think it will. It's one thing I agree with you is you know, I've had a lot of adversity in my life and yet and I've made a lot of very stupid decisions in my life. But the one thing I can always tell people is that every single bad thing that ever happened to me, whether it happened to me or I made it happen, always help me grow. I always, I would not be the person I am today if I didn't make those mistakes, or if I didn't experience those hardships, because they built my character. They made me who I am today. And you know life isn't over yet. I'm sure going to make more mistakes or have other things happened to me. But yet they all while they suck when they're happening, they're all you know, Oh my god, Well yeah, character building you want to call it.
Speaker 2: Now, I think I think I think it's I think you need those and I think with stacy people, you need it to be able to get an inner strength, you know, because if you don't get that, and you would cost it our poppet, you know, and you know you couldn't do anything wrong and your parents costed you and everyone else costed you, you wouldn't get that experience. But I think with the bagration of the things I've put up with in my life and the crazy stuff I've done, some stupid stuff, We've all done stupid stuff. We live in a third dimensional world, and you know, but it's to me, it's all about forgiving yourself, like oh well, yeah that was wrong. I'm not doing that again. Sorry God. See, I don't believe in karma. I think karma comes from within because you know, if you believe in God and God's everything everywhere, then you're God being. So you do some stupid thing. I mean, if you think about God, it's supposed to be unconditional love. So if God's on conditional love, you're forgiven before you even do anything. So it's not God you need to forgive. It's actually you need to forgive yourself for doing it to yourself. You know. Yeah, it's it's it's really true. So I mean, I remember when I went bankrupt. I remember it just first happened. I got to some let me borrow an apartment for like four weeks. So I've got this apartment. I've got two bags, you know in England, the corn tescos here, the corn Walmart bags like grocery bags. We'd had a few pantaloons, a few pairs of a few things in and I'm sitting there, look at these bags, and I've worked for twenty one years, and is this it? You know, to show for it? And what's going on? They said, it's the right time. What do you mean, it's the right time. You know, it's the right time. You'll see And by goodness, did I see it. But it was a transition that took me, you know a little bit to actually process, you know, going bankrupt, you know, from having millions of pounds and bent LEAs and two different things was quite a And I'm so grateful for it because now I don't need stuff anymore, you know, I don't care for stuff. I mean, yes, I've got a beautiful house, got a car, just a Chevy whatever it is, Blazer, and you know, I feel very great. Well I've got things. You know, you don't need all that stuff. It's just stuff. So it taught me a lot about stuff.
Speaker 1: When you talk about star seeds, how does somebody know or find out if they are a star seed?
Speaker 2: Well, if you, if you look at your the way you the way you operate, I think is a good thing. Where you don't really fit in with people. You don't like being amongst big crowds. I mean, I can be amongst a crowd and I can deliver, like you know, if I'm lecturing something to five hundred thousand people, no problem, it's just no problem. But I don't like being around big crowds when I've let my guard down and I just want to relax. We only have a few people. You probably won't have many friends because people think you're kind of weird. You take things personally a complete endpath. So someone talks behind your back or says something to you, you know, and get hurt by it. But I think the thing is about empathy. Is what you've got to do is I think navigate it in terms of having boundaries in place. So, yeah, have people close to you love you. If people are berating or something, you can still love them. But but over there, you know, stay over there, not in my inner circle. And I think I think that's really important. And you know you Yeah, all those sort of things, you know, really make you a kind of because you're different and you don't talk behind people's back. You just tell them the truth. And I'm always truthful to people, you know, And if they don't like it, well, don't ought to tell you. It's the truth, you know, And I don't puss you follow around. But but I think you know, since my I call it that couldn't give a shiedometer when that blew up. Then you don't care what people think of you. I do care about people, of course, but but what they think here, you know, you realize that it's their trauma. So so don't get involved with it. Leave it to them, you know, and love them. Yeah. But also I think star seeds you tend to probably because you ingest, because you're an EmPATH. You're in just a lot of emotion. It's tend to set the new a chemical balance off balance. So it can get things like anxiety, PTSD, a d D adhd OCD. I mean, I've got OCD. I've got eighty four pairs of pantaloons. Man is going, what the hell do you boy all those for? I've got this thing that I'm always worried that you can't buy things in the future, so I just buy the stuff, and she's, well, don't get any more from It's kind of you know, and I'm comfortable with that. I don't care. You know, whatever makes you happy. At least I think I'm a loving person, and I think, yeah, if you're a star Seid, you'll know it because you're just very different. But it's a lonely journey because not many people will engage with you. You know. You're not like somebody where they've got like loads of friends, twenty five thirty friends you look at to have two or three, and I only have two or three. You know, I get close to you know, we have acquaintances, whiting be amongst them, but kind of not for two long.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm the same way. I only have a couple of close people, and that's it. I was going to ask. We're coming up towards the end here. And since we've been talking so much about the e t races. Uh, you know, have you had any of what you would call like a close encounter experience, is seeing craft or seeing even the beings other than the Draconian in your bedroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well I've seen octoons of contours about Palladians. It's interesting that I went to a ranch in Arizona called Stardust Runch and the guy there you had have started John John Edmunds.
Speaker 1: He was a friend of mine before he died. Bless an invitation to go there and investigate, but things didn't work out and he passed away before that could happen.
Speaker 2: Very well, Yeah, I went to the weekend with him, and you know what was happening as the grays were coming through a portal and you know, would eat his horses, like one of his horse was dismembered, and it was obviously a sanctuary. So I went up there for the weekend. He said can you help? And I said yeah. So I spent the weekend there and I managed to get the portal oad. Now John always said the portal opens at ground level and they come out of that. So what was interesting as soon as the portal opened, the Actorians came and John was like, I like taking pictures. There was three craft and they were going behind each other and then going to three and they were just floating. So I was talking to them. I said, I said, who are you? They said are we Optorians? Will keeping an eye on you. And I said, so why do you come in? Make sure you don't do something stupid? You know? I said, well, okay, because you know, if they left the portal ground level, I would have walked through it. And that's just me. So anyway, it was about three hundred feet up. We were watching it and stuff was coming out of it. So I figured it out and I managed to shut it down. It took me, you know, about forty to fifty minutes, and he didn't have any abs again, but yeah, he was a good guy. John. And what's his wife's name?
Speaker 1: Forget I forget. I know that the ranch sold after he passed. She let it go, and let's just say that never been able to find out who bought it, which seems a little shady. I personally think the government military somebody got ahold of it. Big Aelo John always said Big Oelo was trying to buy the ranch from him, but he always was low balling him. So John told him the stuff.
Speaker 2: It Yeah, yeah, bless him. Yeah, it was great with John. Yeah, I think is it Jones his wife? No, No, it's not. Oh, Blessed, I've forgotten. Anyway, we'll figure it out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: John was a great guy. I mean, I've never really seen much in my life. I've had two experiences, but I cannot dismiss if they werenes or not. About eight years ago, I saw a string of orange globes flying from west to east, just at dusk, and they were flying in a line, but it was a very loose formation. Some were going ahead of each other or whatnot. I figured if it was like a program drones, they would stay more in formation like they do light shows. They were only about three hundred feet off the ground, maybe about three or four hundred feet away from me. I couldn't hear anything. I was stuck in traffic, so I couldn't grab my camera and film them, and they just went from one horizon to the other. Now there is an Arsenal National Guard Arsenal not far away from here, and other people who saw it said, oh, it's just you know, military drones and I never bought that it was solid orange globes, no FFA lighting. And then I saw him again once own at the Jersey shore, down near the very southern edge by Cape May. I saw like six or seven, you know, six or eight pairs of them coming up the beach and then they get they're about a mile away, They get about a half mile towards towards me, and then they go out over the ocean, disappeared in the cloud there. But then behind them there were two more. And this happened about four or five times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can always I think, I think there were definitely craft. I don't do the drones. I mean, you know when these when these octurners turned up. You know, it's interesting because about five minutes after the military helicopters they were they were keeping a wide berth, but they were flying around them, you know, wondering what the heck do we do with these? And they stayed there literally for forty minutes. It was open for forty minutes, and then when I shut it down, they disappeared and off went the helicopters. I mean, I've seen craft, you know, all my life, because I can see through the veil so you know, I saw the evening at school. I said, Dad, there's a craft there. No, it's your imagination, okay. And I eventually realized, just don't tell him because he's going to probably take it to a psychiatrist and they could put you on some still crazy drugs. So if I just I'll learn very quickly. Don't say anything. Keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, Christopher, we've come to the end of the show. Now where can people find you? If you have a website and you said you have books where people can find those?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other website. The website is Global Enlightenmentproject dot com global and Lightmaproject dot com. And like I said, we do those two healings per week by donation. If you don't have any money, please come on them. You know. We did at five pm Central time on Thursday and eleven named Central time on Saturday. We have on to ones, we have specialized groups. We also have the protocol to strip all the nano at your body. That's a thirty six week program. It strips it out using timeline split and that's the only way to get it out. I did write a book on buy a weapon. It's called It's It's talking about manufactured diseases, you know, the history truth and manufactured disease, and then it says Hivas asia orange all manufactured more gallons. And then of course the new thing that in twenty nineteen has got everything. You know, it's terrible. So yeah, so you know, if you need help with that, just let us know. It's a it's a program that does get good of it. And yeah, we have a lot of meditations as well. They're guided meditation, things like boosting the immune system. It's my voice that invokes them because that being so when you relax in there, you'll feel them working on don't marry adenoids, tonsils, dimers, spleen and all that sort of things. So that's really helped a lot of people as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I blessure hot excellent, Well, Christopher, thank you again for coming on this show.
Speaker 2: Having measure.
Speaker 1: Wonderful talking with you, and we'll have to have you back on again sometimes because I have a feeling there's a lot more we could talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh I could go fore, oh blessure, but listen, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you and you have a good weekend coming up here.
Speaker 2: I'm your pleasure, God bless.
Speaker 1: Now, that was a very interesting conversation with doctor Christopher Macklin. Definitely go check out his website. And I hope that most people were able to keep up with that conversation because there was a lot of heavy duty stuff in there that I understood, but I think there's a lot of people who may not totally understand some of what we were talking about. And next time I'll try to make sure we clarify things a little bit more. But anyway, he was a great guest and we'd love to have him back sometime. So until next week, you all have a wonderful week in coming into the weekend, and as usual, be good humans and we'll catch you later.