Speaker 1: Turn we have today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot i em today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, They still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 4: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets No be beat or power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care.
Speaker 5: Do ie The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: Sure welcome my friends to the Wednesday edition to both these Rush Hour if you would like to be part of the program this afternoon. Eight hundred eight four eight nine to two is how you reach us eight hundred eight for eight nine to two.
Speaker 3: Two too.
Speaker 6: So much deliciousness in the news today, I'll tell you, yes, your calls are welcome.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna waste time. We're gonna get right to it.
Speaker 6: The biggest stories are, of course, this left wing Obama appointed judge Judge Bozak, who is now said he has a probable cause to hold the Trump administration in contempt for violating his orders.
Speaker 3: You've got that, You've got Chris.
Speaker 6: Van Holland Senator Maryland who decides that he wants to grandstand and get on a plane hop down to Al Salvador so he can meet with the officials down there, and pretty much all they said, well, you know, you got to talk to the Trump administration. According to Embassy, it is a ridiculous manifestation of I guess wanting to be noticed. That's all there is. Look at me, look at what I'm doing. And it's absurd. The links that these people, including their pundit class, including their judicial class, including their media buddy class, and the elected Democrats are doing in support of a man who illegally entered the country, who is with gang affiliations and is right now we moved from the country. It is amazing to watch the Democrat Party turn themselves inside out and they keep saying bring him home, like America is his home.
Speaker 3: He is home.
Speaker 6: He's an El salva daughter. He is not an American citizen. This has never been his home. His home is El Salvador. But we will get to that.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 6: Over across the pond, there is big news, you know what, the big news across the pond. Across the pond. Women are women. That's the big news. Women are women. And this is a big victory. Over there too, women are women. Also there is news, you know. MTG had a town hall and protesters showed up. The protesters didn't do too well. One of them got tased, at least one got tased, a lot of them escorted out. But my most favorite news story of today, and we have more than that, but my most favorite, the most delectable, the most beautiful, wonderful, the one that gives me, I don't know, waves of happiness is this story about Letitia James. New York Attorney General Generalmental.
Speaker 3: Letitia R.
Speaker 6: James has been hit with shocking shocking allegations by the Trump administration accusing her of mortgage from Yes, my friends, this this story has been bubbling on social media for weeks, and of course I don't bring you stories while they're still half baked. I wait till they at least three quarters baked before I delve into it. And this one is now past three quarters baked. It is headed to being fully baked. We don't know yet. We'll have to get into court to see whether it's one hundred percent fully baked. But right now it's three quarters baked. Here's what's happening New York Attorney General lat James. In documents obtained by Fox News channels the Ingram Angle, the Federal Housing Finance Agency sent a criminal referral criminal a criminal referral to the Department of Justice accusing lave T. James of mortgage fraud. F h FA director William Pulte said in a letter to Attorney General Pam Boundy that James appears to have false aified records.
Speaker 3: What say what she falsified? What baby? What you say?
Speaker 6: She did what she falsified? Well, wait a minute, in that is I'm sorry, isn't that what she accused Donald Trump of doing business records? He said she didn't falsified the business record. That's what she said. And she all, here is what you she what? She allegedly has a property in Virginia that's not New York, Virginia that she allegedly claims is her principal residence, and a property in New York she claimed as a four story structure instead of a five, which means she was able to get a different and more favorable loan, so apparently, and they got receipts for this stuff. Apparently. In fact, on one of the things, one of the documents there, she's also accused of saying that her daddy, her father, her daddy was her husband. That sounds a little il Han omarsh kind of not the same thing, you know, il Han. There are all these rumors about il Han and her brother. But I'm not even gonna you didn't know that, Carlos.
Speaker 3: No, but I think I'm okay not knowing about it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you about it if you want me to. I mean, I'll just put it. Let's leave her name out of it. There's a certain congresswoman who initially is not an American citizen from another country. In fact, she has said that her primary interest in Congress is to make sure that the people of the country that she was born in and taken care of, not so much American citizens. But anyway, she's alleged, and this is consistent. I keep looking for the direct proof, but I'm still looking. But she is alleged. Many sources alleged that in some of her immigration paperwork, the person that she married was actually a brother. And it's okay, so you strugg your shoulders. Well, here you got Letitia James, the Attorney General of New York, on this application. This this this mortgage paperwork she accused of saying her daddy was her husband.
Speaker 3: And she they filed as a married couple. That's that's definitely worse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's that's yeah. Anyway, Letitia James. Letitia hasn't commented on that story direct but lad Titia was out in I guess this is her response cut sixteen, and this is what loud Titia has to say.
Speaker 7: My mission is clear.
Speaker 8: I'm focused, I'm prepared, I'm.
Speaker 7: Ready, I've been trained by the best. I went to Howard University, So what that overturned legal segregation in this country. I've been taught in those classrooms with third Good Marshall once taught I'm not afraid of no, President Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: We're ready for you.
Speaker 7: We're coming for you, We're standing up for you.
Speaker 3: We're fighting on. We're not going down sailing.
Speaker 10: Victory, my friends, is clear.
Speaker 7: It's now, and I'm not waiting four years.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting two. I tell us speak.
Speaker 7: About the name of Hphres comes to bring us some rest.
Speaker 4: Come on, ladies, it's up to us.
Speaker 7: We saved this to my h We'll save it.
Speaker 10: Let go.
Speaker 6: I don't know quite exactly what victory. She's waiting for two years until how King Jefferies is speaker. She I mean, look, that could happen, but I hope not, and we all better do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: But I she.
Speaker 6: Went to Howard University. You know her dialect's changing. She added a few us in the back of somewhere.
Speaker 8: I'm rest I'm trying to sound like I like I'm really important and like I'm just one of those old black Bartum types.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she had that whole thing going on.
Speaker 6: I love the way these people, these people come that sounds like an arazing thing.
Speaker 3: I'm one of those TAPO I can say it.
Speaker 6: I like the way these people pull out dialects just so it's like if you're oh ltician. Anyway, I want this case. I wanted. I'm so bad the Department of Justice to make her do the Purp walk. I want to watch Letitia. I shouldn't, Yes, I should, because that's what I want to see. I just want to see it. I want to see Letitia do the purple walk. I'm sorry. I wanted to see her do the Purp walk and then you know, whatever the case and and and be tried fairly by a jury of her peers. And if she's innocent, if she didn't say that her daddy was her husband and falsified mortgage things and all of that, and if all of this is somehow one another mistaken the identity or something, then you know, okay.
Speaker 3: But if she's convicted, we gotta go.
Speaker 6: James Golden, Yes, that's my favorite story of the day. We need really, really good investigation all the way. I wonder if she has done anything else. I wonder if there's other things going on, and whether if she's alleged of doing other things. And James Goldin' s neurtly, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be right to right right.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not asking for right to Indian condiment. I said right right back, So don't go away.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 11: On that note, the Democrat and media outrage over the deportation of Abrego Garcia in MS thirteen El Salvadorian, a legal alien criminal who is hiding in Maryland, has been nothing short of despicable. Based on the sensationalism of many of the people in this room, you would think we deported a candidate for Father of the Year. That's because unfortunately many in this country care more about this quote unquote Maryland father, a legal alien MS thirteen gang member, than a Maryland mother and an American citizen who was brutally murdered at the hands of a different illegal alien. Of course, I am referring to Rachel Morin. And if you didn't see yesterday Maryland jury found a legal alien, Victor Antonio Martinez Hernandez guilty of murdering Rachel Morin. In August of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: Twenty one, Mike Mitchell Kingsman guitar has passed away. The Kingsmen held from Portland, Oregon, Oregon. They're described as a garage band of the time, Blue eyed soul garage band from Portland. This, of course, the big One Louis Louis James Gold is thirtly with you here to the point now, Chris van Holland grand standing. Cut six. Let's just play cut six. This is Chris Holland grand standing before.
Speaker 12: I just landed at the airport in San Salvador a little while ago. I'm now en route into the city, looking forward to meeting with the team from the American Embassy. And I do want to thank our Foreign Service officers and the whole team at this embassy and embassies around.
Speaker 13: The world for all the good works they do on behalf of our country. I'm proud to co chair the bipartisan Foreign Service Caucus that stands up for the men and women who are serving our country overseas home in the State Department. After that, I hope to meet with some high level government officials from Al Salvador. As I've said before, the goal of my visit is to talk to people here about the release of Kilmar Frago Garcia. I told his wife and his family I would do everything possible to bring him home, and we're going to keep working at this until we're successful. I also hope to have the chance to meet with him, but we'll have a better idea that works out a little later on.
Speaker 6: Well, it didn't work out. He went to the vice president there. He met with the vice president and the vice president said, uh, you know what Trump's administration is paying in our country to keep this guy in Seacott. That would be Central Day Confilament and yant old Day Televide, Tendidism whatever it is, the Center for the Confinement of Terrorists translated into English. That's what's going on. So he's there, and he said, if he wanted to go visit him in jail, you should have made you should have made earlier provisions, not just do this little grand standing and stand in front of the cameras and say I'm going to Old Salvador. I'm here, I want to thank everybody and we're gonna be back. He then asked if he could speak to him on the phone. No, go through the American embassy. In other words, this whole photo op could have been saved. He could have handled all of this on the phone. And no, he doesn't care about the terrorists that are in Marilyn. Like the mother of five who was raped and stabbed to death, she was on Hannity, Well she wasn't. Her mother was responding to this effort by Chris Van Holland we'll deal with that when we get back. James Golden's thirty with you. Whatever you do, keep it right down, right time here and don't don't go away.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Sure you know, I don't know if there's a mister Tarlow, but if he is, I just want to give him a medal.
Speaker 3: Put that voice every day anyway, she gets.
Speaker 14: Pureroed Abrego Garcia was not afforded that right to come into court and to argue as to why he should not be deported. And it is not the same thing to port someone to their home country as to send them to a prison.
Speaker 4: Well then you'll know that.
Speaker 15: First of all, the nine zero decision by the Supreme Court held that the judge was wrong to think that she or he could enjoin the whole nation and dictate to a president international return.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 15: No, the facilitation, as the Attorney General herself said, was that if they decide to return him, no judge can tell the president you have to go into another country and pull a citizen of that country and bring him back here when he's illegal here in the first place.
Speaker 16: Greg, is this a.
Speaker 3: Constant she got? Period? Now that's it? James Golden is literally, oh yes, indeed. Okay.
Speaker 6: So Hannity had on Patty Morgan, whose daughter was raped and killed bid the legal immigrant the same time all this is going on with this guy, this other Maryland illegal immigrant. This case took place in Maryland, and Hannity asked, well, you'll hear it, because we left Hanndy in there. You'll hear the question and you'll hear the mother of this woman's response, what are.
Speaker 17: Your thoughts on your senator going to bat for this illegal But did he ever say anything to you and your family about your loss, to ever call you, ever take the time to be with you.
Speaker 10: No, Actually, I'm very angry. I'm actually outraged, but I'm too sad at the moment to show anger. At the same time, he did not call our family, He did not give condolences.
Speaker 2: There was no action.
Speaker 10: On the Democratic Party in any way from Joe by Kamala, Harris, My Orcus anyone here in Maryland. None of the senators did anything to help search for the murderer of my daughter.
Speaker 6: They didn't call, They didn't to this day, they don't care. This is a woman, her daughter in the state of Maryland again, mother of five, citizen of the United States, resident of the state of Maryland, raped and killed by an illegal immigrant person should have never been in the country. Senator Van Holland didn't even bother to pick up the phone his office. Nobody called the woman, g We're sorry for you lost, anything we can do for you. The entire Democrat Party, hierarchy all the way down, nothing for this woman. And yet this guy gets on a plane and goes grand standing down to l Salvador so he can plead the case of a gang member, whose gang, who is very gang MS thirteen is involved with these kinds of horrific crimes. And Senator Van Holland. Oh, we want to bring him home. He is home, he's in El Salvador. He was illegally here. But this is what these Democrats are, folks.
Speaker 3: I just it's hard for me to even believe.
Speaker 6: That these people are making this their issue, but they are. And of course it plays well with the liberal public. Go to Kadai, the liberals, the guys that do your average round downstream liberal. This is their take on it.
Speaker 3: Stop. You might as well to stop.
Speaker 18: There's no sense going anywhere if we don't get Kilmar back to the United States, and we're all we're all no end. Nothing matters. If we don't get him back, and whatever they've done to him, we need to know and they all need to pay. Needs to go to jail for this. If this is what we think it is, he needs to answer for this. This isn't no cherry to you, Washington chopped down. This is the man's life, an American who's been treated by garbage by his president and thrown into another country's prison. Basically, we don't even know if he's alive or dead. Kill Mar Garcie. It needs to come home. This is all I care about now, This is all I think about now. This is all I need to know. If I don't know this, I don't need to know anything. This country is shot to hell if we can't bring Kilmar back. We're not the United States of America. And I'm not running this place. I'm seventy years old, but I guarantee you, guarantee you young enough. I'd be tiggering out word of he was, and I'd make sure he got back home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, big man, make sure he's an old Salvador Powell. Go get him, Go get him. You don't have to be young enough. You you have to just go down there and get him, like oh, Senator Holland Van Holland does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, okay, so we've got all that. Oh, Joe Biden had a speech last night. You know what I loved? Did you see Trump? Did you see anything? Trump just selected a portion of the Biden speech last night.
Speaker 3: So the posted on social media.
Speaker 6: It's thirteen. Uh, this is the this is the this is what dum Trump posted from Joe Biden's speech last night.
Speaker 19: And I had never seen seeing hardly any black people and Scranton at the time when I was and I was only going in fourth grade, and I remember seeing the kids going by at the time called colored kids on a bus going by one more time, and I had never seen I'd never seen hardly any black people and Scranton at the time when I was and I was only going in fourth grade, and I remember seeing the kids going by at the time called colored kids on a bus going by.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, by the way he doing.
Speaker 6: Gail King, Oprah's friend, is a little bit upset, folks. She went to space the other day. She's now an astronaut, and she's mad because some of you people not sensitive have apparently been saying that she had a space had a space ride. She doesn't.
Speaker 9: I don't like that people are calling it a ride a ride. You know, you never see a man, a male astronaut, he's going up in space, and they said, oh, we took a ride. We actually duplicated the route that Alan Shepherd did. That's why it's called this particular capsule is called the New Shepherd. We duplicated that road, that route. No one said he took that ride. It's always referred to as a flight or a journey. So I feel that that's a little disrespectful to what the mission was and what the work that Blue Origin does. Does we use space technology all the time, whether it's your yes, whether it's your satellite. That doesn't just happen. Every time a flight goes up, they get some type of information. Two of the astronauts, I still have a hard time call myself an astronaut.
Speaker 3: Okay, folks, do you have it clear? Please?
Speaker 6: When you talk about astronaut Gail King, can you please not refer to her space riders a space ride. Can you please call her space rider spaceflight? And by the way, somebody pointed out to me, what does that Blue Origin space thing rocket look like? What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see the Blue Origin space rocket?
Speaker 3: No one's answering me. Have you not seen the Blue Origin space rocket? Like the thing that landed where the whole.
Speaker 6: Thing, the whole thing at the tower before lunches, go look at a picture of it.
Speaker 3: Just tell me what you think.
Speaker 6: Huh, because it has a very specific there's a very specific answer. But again, and when you when folks, when you're talking about the riding space that Gail, what do you colins, what does it look like?
Speaker 3: Recall what do you mean you don't recall you just saw it. Okay, it looks like a male, It looks like a Poulos symbol. Is that what you want to say?
Speaker 6: What do you mean, soda? Jose look like Jeff. Don't ask questions like that that would make look know. He may own it. It may be his, and it may be the biggest one. I don't know. But whatever you do, I want you, especially you guys, would you please show astronaut Gail King some respector some respector and n ever say that she went for a space of ride. She went on a flight. She did not to go on a ride. Okay, you got it straight, now, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right? Now, Harvard, I gotta.
Speaker 6: Save Harvard for tomorrow because we're running out of time quickly and I want to spend oodles and oodles of time on Harvard. But needless to say, this business with Harvard is also Liberals are just heated up as well over the fact that Donald Trump is finally doing something about Harvard University. Now I mentioned before a story. I don't want to let it go to the back, girn. I gotta find here it is and please have cut fifteen ready, thank you, here's here story. UK High Court declares trans women are not women under legislative definition. The Supreme Court in Britain ruled Wednesday that men identifying as trans women are not legally regarded as women under the nation's equality legislation. The judgment comes after a long legal battler over whether men identifying as a trans woman can be considered female under the nation's Equality Actor. If you want to know why I'm doing that, it's followed teacher James. I'm just trying to be inclusive, okay, because that was she gave a speech today, yea, And she sounded like a civil rights a leader. And one of the things that you have to do if you've got to be a civil rights a leader is to put after every almost every important word, and that way you sound like you're in the struggle lot and you know what's happening now.
Speaker 3: So anyway, it.
Speaker 6: Was a unanimous decision in Britain's High Court that a woman and sex in the Equality Act of twenty ten referred to a biological woman and a band to biological sex. The Deputy President of the Court, Lord Hooge, said that and he meant it too. Now the women came out that brought the case involved with the case, and we have some audio and that's cutting number this and this is what it sounds like. When they walked out. People outside were happy, they were cheering. Three of them walked out and then the women started hugging each other in a non sexual way, but in a just happy way, you know, girl way.
Speaker 20: And we were in a really difficult place in Scotland. Then we thought we were going to see rights for women rolled back. And today the judges have said what we always believed to be the case, that women are protected by their biological sex. Sex is real, and that women can now feel safe, that services and spaces designated for women are for women. And we are enormously grateful to the submering courts.
Speaker 1: For this ruling.
Speaker 3: And so a woman is now a woman and this is James A. Golden.
Speaker 6: Slowly, before we go, let me just mentioned what's coming up next, keeping the Live in a Life I've with Debbie Nigro sponsored by Native Path Collagen.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network. James Golden aka bos Nerdly presents rabbit phones.
Speaker 6: Let's start with Andrew in New Jersey. Andrew, what is on your mind this afternoon?
Speaker 1: The double standard in the media with Trump's deportations, They're all over it, it's the biggest story. But Obama, the deporter in chief, he did the same. He focused on gangbangers and they basically just kissed his butt. Elon Omer criticized because she didn't think he was left wing enough. But you see the double standard how they covered Obama versus Trump.
Speaker 6: And that double standard is not just with that, it's concerning this entire area of immigration, and you see the hypocrisy. Let us go to Texas and check in with Richard. Hi, Richard, we're part of Texas. You're calling from Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you good? Richard Whale in Texas, Whalen Tea.
Speaker 21: You're calling him from Midland, Texas, Midland, Texas.
Speaker 6: Oh, Midland, Yes, oil, rich Midland Texas. Anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Richard?
Speaker 21: I wanted to talk about Garcia, the the prisoner of Zenda in El Salvador. His wife in twenty twenty one, who is trying to get him out, did in order of protection against him. So he's a real sweetie. Disguy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and his wife supposedly wants him back, so I guess she can get it. And his wife, I guess wants some back so she can get another order of protection against me. I guess he can't hear us for somebody. I'm sorry we lost the call. Which you are in Richard Jay in New Jersey? You are up next? How are you? J?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Hey, hey bo. I think that if I was in the Senate now, I would be trying to get Chris dan Holland move to the Al Salvador prison with this gang banger. If he's going to El Salvador to advocate to bring illegal criminals Emmas Sturking gang members back to this country, that is an act so treason us. He should be deported with him. And the fact that he didn't call that mother and he's defending this person that the judge ruled twice that he was in MS thirteen, it shows you where the Democrat party is today.
Speaker 6: Let us make this a memory for the mid year elections. What Democrats are doing right now, This needs to be remembered, all of it in detail. We got to go, May God bless and protect each and every single one of you. Your families. You're loved and love and gratitude my friends always for you being here with me. Allow we meet you, be with you, God willing. We will be back for the Thursday edition of Bo Snirley's Rush Hour, same time, same place. Until then, my friends, I bid you.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 22: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snurdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 3: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends.
Speaker 22: And listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here