Speaker 1: Calling All Beings.
Speaker 2: Y'all forget it?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: Can I get it? Man for calling all beings? Yes, welcome everybody. Welcome back to Calling All Beings, True Crime Unsolved. I am your host, DJ, and boy, do we have an esteemed panel tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm here to tell you about it. And let me say before I really get going here, I want to say something for me. It really is an honor to have been accepted by the Massachusetts Karen Reid community, of which all these people represent, and I've got great respect for all of them as content creators and persons alike. I did go to college in Massachusetts, I was not born and raised there, and just the fact that they've embraced me and then welcomed me into their group is huge. So with that, we're gonna we about to get into it with Karen Reid round table number dose or two. But dose is how you know Sean was me talking down there in Columbia all those years. So without further ado, let's get into the first one. So this first, gentleman, So when you're feeling down about this topic and you're suffering losses as we did the other day with Judge Bev's ruling, against basically dismissing those two charges counts one and three of the charges against Karen. And you kind of are bummed out about that. You look to this man right here. You know, it's a group of talenties basically that is doing this to her, and it can be very very disappointing at times, although as he said today, it's expected. There's nothing that he didn't expect. So you only need to look at this man for inspiration and a renewed sense of purpose in this mission of justice for John and Karen. He is none other than the may Mark Mesa media.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you, DJ, great to be here, Thank you inspiration. Indeed, it's all about pumping people up and getting everybody fired up and being fired up and just always having passion and being very excited to fight for Karen Reid at all casts. DJ, that is for sure, sir.
Speaker 2: Every time I watch you on any one show, not only your own show, that is how I feel. Yeah, And and so I thank you, And it is a pleasure and honor to finally meet you because I'm probably I've been waiting a couple of months to meet you, so I'm checking out a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome. It's great to be on your show. I love your intro and I like the whole alien, themy going on and all that, so it's awesome stuff.
Speaker 2: So, yes, we are three years as a group, myself, Nathan, Debb, and Courtney. We are three years a UFO big Foot and Paranormal show. And we dived into true crime just prior and did an investigation that ended about when I found out about Karen Reid and just became enamored with all of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, sports en Karen Reid following fanatics, So that's how it happens.
Speaker 2: And I'm a sports fanatic and I'm a music fanatic as well. So which miss Shorty and I shared some some Pearl dam actually some Eddie Vedder the other day. All right, so let's go to our next person here. So okay, so I'm unfortunately I'm not going to be able to intro Lily the True Crime Kangaroo, who is a wonderful, wonderful human who contacted me after the last roundtable and we had a little one on one talking about a collab and I said, you know what, I'm gonna do another roundtable. Why don't you come on and then the next thing, you know, she introduced us to Miss Shorty, who we're gonna intro here in a second. But Lily is not feeling well tonight. I believe she is in the chat. You can expect to see her on a future episode, either here or on her show where we get together in chat. Our next guest I noticed joined us in the chat at least once or twice, and then after speaking with Lily, she said to me that we should have Miss Shorty on, who is a celebrated content creator in her own right. Both she and Lily have what at least I describe as an encyclopedic knowledge of this case. So, without further ado.
Speaker 6: Part of people put no hands together for Australia's Oh miss Shorty.
Speaker 5: Hi, as a Shorty, how are you very well?
Speaker 2: Thank you, excellent honor to have you, ma'am, thank you so much for being here. Oh yeah, absolutely, man. After hearing you know, she knows a lot more about this case than I do. I learn every time I listen to these folks. Let's see. Okay, So another blessing I have we have in the community, uh that has an interest to see justice for both Karen Reid and John O'Keefe is this next gentleman who is himself a retired sergeant from the canon excuse me, Canton Police Department and has provided a wealth of information to both myself and the community. I feel like I'm honored now to be able to call him friend. So party people put you for Peter Murphy Pilot, Thank you, welcome Sergeant Murphy.
Speaker 7: Glad to be here with everybody tonight, looking.
Speaker 2: For good to have you brother. All right, So our next guest. This is her second time on the round Table, and in fact, she alluded to that the other day. I was like, man, I don't want to put up on her asking her to use all her time to come back on the show. She's been doing a lot of content lately. But I'm glad she's here so with. She had a landslide victory in our Coolest Massachusetts Accent contest that we had last time, as stated by Attorney Mark Beto, so this so she is such a natural talent as a content creator. She has this show with Dave Colinane, who's in the chat. I hope to get to meet Dave at some point. They had been broadcasting on on TikTok. And this explains why she's so damn polished and so good as a content creator. Uh, and she's just gonna she's about to take over this media.
Speaker 6: So party people, put those hands together for Norem.
Speaker 3: All right, my GOODJJ, hands down.
Speaker 8: Are you the best introducer?
Speaker 3: You got me feeling like I'm going into WrestleMania every time I speak with you.
Speaker 2: I got an amen for you. Nurse Kim, Amen, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to just say, Maza media after all this time, Brother Masa, sister Kim is here.
Speaker 5: Let's go, right, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 2: And we have we have three paisons here right, myself, Kim and Masa, Right said Marco, Come on, man Paison all right, alright. So last, and certainly not least, this gentleman right here, the great white Shark picture Josh chasing after that poor woman water skiing, But it's not a woman. It's actually Brian Albert out there on the cape and he's behind some jet ski and then here comes to great what dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun d and here and he just keeps coming and Brian looking behind him, and he's still there. He's still there, and he could go fast, uh, go faster, but he sewn is still there. You know, he can't he can't get he's accelerating. So with the landslide victory that that that Nurse Kim had in coolest Massachusetts accent, we decided to bring in a ringer tonight, someone who has an amazing Massachusetts accent in his own right to challenge Nurse Kim. I mean that that that is part of the reason why he's here, not just for breaking news, which he's gonna do tonight, because he done blew us away backstage a couple of minutes ago with something. Uh, but it's also, uh, you know, a guy that has just provided so much leadership and has been able to really attack the Mcalberts in a way that in some ways only he can.
Speaker 6: So with all that said, put your hands together for the FO you know what I'm talking about, the great White Shark, the supervisory d Agent, mister Sean mcdona, Can I get it?
Speaker 2: Hey man for Sean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, DJ Masa, Miss Shorty, Peter, Nurse Kim and the chat most of them we were together today at three o'clock. It was a beautiful afternoon. I'm so humbled and just taken back by all the support we're getting. It's such a great panel. And and dj thank you so much for having us all together and being a part of this special movement. It's truly a movement, Miss Shaddy, Masa Costs, Nurse Kim and Peter. It's just I'm just it's it's just amazing, truly is and I know we're making a difference and that's all that's all that matters. So thank you to all of yous and and the chat.
Speaker 2: Hey one love to everybody in the chat. Thank you so much. Hey, thank you so much. Somebody just donated like a nineteen ninety nine. It is Kylo Bear, amazing group of mofos. Let me get us up there.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Kylo Bear, can I just give this guy something? Kylo my first show, right, my first show there, Djes gifted three hundred memberships.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just absolutely.
Speaker 1: The guy's absolutely crowd. But you know I gotta have him on the show.
Speaker 2: I have to, So Kylo Bear, thank you so much because it is difficult. This is the first couple of months that we've ever manetized in the history of our show. Sean's doing it now because it does cost money to put these things on and to ask people to give up their time. And thank you so much. That is very nice of you to do that for Sean, and we're honored to have you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Caveman, what's up? Sounded like Bigfoot man and the Pilgrim the pilgrim shadow. Thank you so much. Good evening. My canine is patrolling the primity for any Albert's armer caves that are lurking eyes in the sky. Pause on the ground.
Speaker 8: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. You know, hey, what do we got to say? I think Nurse Kim, did you have Chloe as your background the other day?
Speaker 8: I did? Today, I have today, I have my my famous punch of proctup.
Speaker 2: We do that.
Speaker 8: That's we're keep it YouTube. But yes, I have Chloe.
Speaker 3: She's sometimes she's on the cave, sometimes she's down in West Dennis, and other times she's driving.
Speaker 8: She's driving a truck, okay, and she sees a plow coming.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: But I almost I almost peed in my pants when I saw Chloe laying on the beach with a cell phone. I was like, I was like, wait a minute, I'm gonna need a viper, like some sort of an adult paper after this. It was so funny.
Speaker 3: I know that this is like not appropriate, but whoever made that art work? I for some reason, I'd like some I'd like them to be in my living room.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I love the Chloe artwork, so please.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's an ai am and yeah, it was awesome when I came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because you're I want to say something, Chloe, just because you're a disposable we wei pad to the Alberts. We love you wherever you are, and I hope you're still alive. All right, all right, let's let's let's get going with the round table here. Uh, the King MOFO is gonna kick it off for us MOFO and Junior mofos. And what we're gonna do is we're gonna go in a circular pattern. Everybody is going to present a topic, a question, or a hypothesis for discussion for the group. I would like to exercise conciseness and brevity so that we can turn this into an absolute free for all after we get through the round table, Like I told Sean earlier, it's like we're playing dodgeball against the Mcalberts. So just picture that, okay, and and Sean wants to go up and just being Brian in the head when he runs close to the line to grab that ball that's about to go over, and just playing, you know, and all of a sudden, you know. So all right, So with that, let's get going, and then we'll get to everybody that's in the chat. We'll do a round table portion that's fairly structured, absolute free for all, followed by questions from you and the chat. Thank you so much everybody for the blessings. Okay, Sean, without further ado, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 1: Okay. So mine is going to be a hypothetical situation. Okay, PD, you'll love this, Okay. So hypothetically, if real cops had showed up on January twenty ninth at six o four in the morning, and when they heard the statements made by one of the witnesses on the scene saying it's my fault I did this, or I hit him, I hit him, okay, hypothetically speaking, had the real police did their job and detained Karen, immediately took her off the scene, took her to the station and seized her vehicle. How different would this case be today if they did their job?
Speaker 2: Now, first of all, the way this works is it goes to Kim first, then Peter, then Masurty than Maso.
Speaker 8: Okay, she's coming up quick here. So yes, how different would that have been? Have been completely different?
Speaker 3: We would not We would not be here had the what we believe the correct policy and procedures of policing were enforced on January twenty ninth, twenty twenty two, mister.
Speaker 2: Murphy, Yes, okay, now you give your take on what Sean on what Sean said, and Sean, if you need to reiterate that, please do No, I got it, I have it.
Speaker 7: We've bented this around quite a bit, Sean and I obviously.
Speaker 9: If real, real police officers showed up there and advertally didn't know whose house that was, or perhaps they even did, as Kim just said, we would not be having this conversation.
Speaker 7: Now, this case would have been over.
Speaker 9: A long long time ago. It would have been over by nine o'clock that morning before Lank made his second appearance going in to have coffee on the couch.
Speaker 2: With the family. Yeah, I'm no question. And if anybody wants to know an example of real police that that are are honest, and there are many, many, many, the overwhelming of majority of them are are like that that are out there. But two examples are at the bottom left and right of your screen right now, Maturty, I mean, what more can.
Speaker 10: We say on this one? Sean? Sean sort of pinned it pretty pretty well there. It would have been completely different, an absolute polar opposite spectrum in terms of what we got versus what we should have and could have got with the investigation, the evidence collection, the interviewing of all the well, they would have been witnesses slash suspects. But they turned out to speak like, I don't know what a talking table did? They have a round table? Here we are, we're just replicating what they did, sharing our thoughts. They shared all their thoughts, and the investigations suffered from the get because.
Speaker 2: Of it mas of media CIRTA.
Speaker 5: I just hope that none of these police officers in Canton ever worked for door Dash or grub Hub or any places like that, because God forbid any customer that ordered through their service through McDonald's or Wendy's or Burger King and the Tampa evidence sticker was on that, you know, it might be left open for you know, them to steal their French fries. Because let's be honest, it's absolutely insane that you see the tail light in the AI image behind Nurse Kim there. It's abslutely insane that evidence was placed in a stopping shop bag and sitting in sally Port with no seal on it whatsoever. Not placed in proper evidence bags. Placed in a stopping shop bag, unsealed, no tamper evident labels on it, nothing like that. It's just sitting there for people to bruise in and modify for a couple of days, unattended to, no telling who was in there, who wasn't in there. It's a whole different scenario if the cops did their job, and obviously they did everything they could to make sure that even if they couldn't incriminate Karen, that no one could really incriminate them because it's a really compromised crime scene because it wasn't properly. You know, the crime scene was released way too soon and additionally it was it was a total disaster and obviously done on purpose.
Speaker 9: I'll toast to that guys, let me see it is evidence came off because it's a wet cup with water in it.
Speaker 5: But you know where I'm going.
Speaker 1: I just want to add a dedendum to what I was getting at. Okay, So, had they done their job just on the statements alone, they had arrestable, they had arrestable. But let's give her the better for the doubt. They had a detaining type situation. They could detain her and they could have seized her car right then and there. Had they seized the car, they would have only had a crack on the tail light that red None of that red plastic would have ever been on that lawn. Look how much that case would have turned all right, there had been no evidence against her. They were going at it as a domestic assault up from ten thirty. So this case took on a whole different meeting. When the Framers got together and had their family and friend meeting and they just let her go, they irritate the car because they had the plan and they just needed time, distance distance right, and enough of a plan to get that car back and get the evidence. Had they get that car at six forty five in the morning, seize it, brought it back to ken cracktail light, no red pieces, that's right on the lawn.
Speaker 9: If they did it that way, they would have lost their opportunity, which they garnished as the day were.
Speaker 1: Not exactly They would have had zero evidence, nothing.
Speaker 2: And when Shaun says framers, by the way, he doesn't mean Alexander Hamilton and James Madison, just so that you know he's talking about Tolly and Proctor and those guys. To be clear and even and always going to be even and even certain a police lieutenant across the street who magically, all of a sudden didn't have any interesting ring camera video, which is shocking. So Peter said on our last show that he thinks he could have gotten a warrant in potentially as fast as thirty to forty five minutes, could have been longer. So I guess, because Lily's not here, I'm gonna ask a question to Sean and then send this around the table. What do you think, man? I forgot what my question is. I'm gonna have to go. Let me go to Nurse Kim and I'll try to reconjure what I had because it was related to your question. So go ahead, Nurse Kim and then I'll try to go after you.
Speaker 3: Sure, So I just wanted to ask these incredible panelists, my mister Peter Murphy, who I adore, Sean, my friend, my life, Miss Shorty, who has been such an incredible support and a strong woman voice this in this entire case.
Speaker 8: I admire everything about you, and mas of media. I can't okay, I just can't, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sorry I'm gushing, but I wanted to ask because we were all such invested creatures, right, we're.
Speaker 8: Invested beings calling all beings.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sure that we've all gone back and watched and watched testimony since the trial has ended. I wanted to ask you guys specifically, has there been one piece of testimony that when you went back to look at it, you said, oh my gosh, I missed that and it has completely just you know, shattered, your brain.
Speaker 5: Fell intendent on that nurse came shatter.
Speaker 8: Twenty five pieces now.
Speaker 2: Exact? Is that to Peter Yeah, that would go to Peter Wright, whoever's next to Kim Just look and just picture this table's round a round, tables rectangular.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I have reviewed.
Speaker 9: Quite a bit of the testimony and I'm trying to think of something right now. I'm suffering from data overload on all the stuff that I missed the first time that went through, trying to think. Most recently, I looked at I guess it was Higgins's testimony, and I'm trying to think what I missed the first time that came out glaring on the second one. I guess it was something something to do with the time frame. I believe I detected some variation evolvement in his testimony about the time that he disappeared from and who was in the kitchen when he left, because they didn't have Hennessy or his favorite bourbon or whatever it is he drank and he disappeared, and there's a big time lapse, and it seemed to come together as to why, in my mind, why he might have disappeared, as to whether he went to the station or not, and whether he was doing something else that maybe shows up in a in some sort of a not a geofence, but the you know, the phone calls that were made in log history of who we might have called some time after he got in his jeep at some time around whatever time it was twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yes, ma'am sure, yes, okay.
Speaker 10: So to be honest, I was so very deeply invested and entrenched in this that I watched every day of trial twice at so I watched it from my in the future but behind time zone difference in Australia from about three point thirty, I used to watch the whole day of trial at like one point five x speed with one commentator and then like a law tuber, and then I'd watch it all again on one point seventy five x speed with another legal commentator, and then I would watch the nightly reek and then i'd watch the panel shows. So I got to say I didn't miss anything and I didn't come back to it because I saw it all and nauseum. However, if I was going to say the the if I had to be just one little thing that came to mind right now that wasn't nothing. Didn't blow my mind in retrospect, but at the time, it was that moment when the library, the it guy from the library was ended the disc by Lally, and like he was already kind of look a little bit smirky and like about Lally, and then when Lally handed him the disc and he's like, this isn't my disk. I mean, I think it's an underrated moment and a glorious moment, and Lally like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh good, sort that is an underrated moment. That's exactly what you said, because that that whole library footage that they had a scrub. And this kind of feeds into my question that I forgot earlier, but I was able to jot it down in between these answers. So my question for Sean is this, when do you think the decision was made not to take a photo since you alluded to it, not to take a photo of her vehicle, either at the scene or at Dighton. How do you think was that something from the Canton PD, that someone in that hierarchy, or was that someone at the either trooper Proctor when he when he had the case fell to him. I forget how you guys say that, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the part that seals the theory that I have that they made this decision after they sat down. Okay, So initially we know this that A. Karen was not with her vehicle on the scene at the time, okay, And the working theory in the very early mornings was that she hit John. Okay, she hit him, physically hit him. And we know from Uri Buchanic and the hospital administrators that he was still working the case as a domestic assault. The girlfriend hit the quote unquote decedent with the waters with a cocktail glass or a water glass. Okay. Now we know that Brian Albert is a very shrewd and smart person. He's got a criminal mind. He knew when they all went back in right after Lank and company left him, Jen McCabe starts saying, well, you know they think that it's a it's an assault and battery by Karen to John and he goes, Ain't no way, no one's gonna believe that. Okay. So when they when they all think about this, all right, why did they all leave Brian's house to conduct the Indians all down at Jen's house. It didn't make any sense none at all.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: They had askstorm, they had to pass the police department to get the Gens house, okay, and I believe in those hours the actual plan was, Okay, if she's making these statements I hit him, well then we need to get the car and we need to get that evidence because they knew Canton found nothing. Canton found nothing, they knew that, and it was a shit plan to begin with, but that's the that's the best plan they had. And so that decision was made between the hours of say, ten o'clock like eleven fifteen, after Brian started thinking, and then they had all those hours from eleven fifteen to four fifteen to get it all in motion. How did Tully know enough to instruct O'Hara where they should look for the pieces of red tail light after two feet of snow have fallen and twelve hours later of an unsecured crime scene. And that's the answer to my court. That's the answer to the question to you, DJ.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And that makes sense. You know, I'm trying to figure out, you know, how it all came together where the initial arriving officers thinking, how are we going to not pin this on Brian. So, Nurse Kim, what's your take on how you see those communications might have gone?
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry one more time.
Speaker 2: So essentially, ma'am, it's the communications that would have happened after the officers a riot, and you can choose to tackle the communications between officers in Canton. You could choose, uh to tackle what you believe the communications were between Proctor when he got hold of it at whatever time that was, or the the Mcalbert families.
Speaker 3: Okay, so actually okay, can I all right, I'm gonna tackle it this way what you want. I would like to say that I think that it is underrated or under discussed that Lank went in that house all by himself, sad and Good was never in that house. And although his reports say that he went in that house and that he had a partner with him, it is very clear as evidence by Jennifer McCabe's testimony, Coco's testimony, and and even Brian Albert.
Speaker 8: He fixed it. He fixed it like I fixed my face, but he fixed.
Speaker 3: It, saying that well, Lank came in first and then he was like, oh no, but then Sergeant Good, I mean Good came in right behind him, or something like in that effect.
Speaker 8: But but Coco was the one who told us that it was just Lank in the house. Now what does that mean? That means that when everybody's in there, when they're doing their their.
Speaker 3: Round storyboard, they're doing their storyboard and they are commiserating of you know, what are we all going to say? And getting it all together? And I believe that Jennifer j Jennifer McKay, it was the ring leader of that cover up squad and she just you know, she was doing her darn thing. Do I think that Jennifer that she had anything to do with, you know, actually hurting anyone.
Speaker 8: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: But I think that she needed to be the sweep it up kind of gal that she is and to make sure that the narrative has.
Speaker 8: Her family walking out and smelling like roses.
Speaker 3: But I think that it is highly telling that the communication between those officers, right was although Lank went in a family friend and old family.
Speaker 8: Friend goes back with Kevin, not Kevin. Well, yeah, Kevin and Chris Albert. You know, they go back.
Speaker 3: There's issues with you know, public acts with the Lappelado brothers and costing the town of Canton three hundred thousand dollars in a lawsuit. Thank you, Rita one body for that info, you know, readA. Yes, Rita tells it, but like it just goes back so far and it shows that right then that good was willing to say I went in the house when he didn't.
Speaker 8: What else?
Speaker 2: Right? Thank you? Yeah, I mean it's really interesting how this all came together. But yeah, it's I mean, Jen being the ring leader and trying to put that together. It just shows what a devious mind. But what Sean brought up just for everybody out there, and if you're like sort of team Mcalbert and you're in the chat right now, you can't explain how you don't document the condition of the vehicle as it's found is, particularly when that's your hypothesis of the crime. The only reason you could do that is to make sure you couldn't document it so that it couldn't be proven later on. There was nothing wrong with it, and everybody should take stock in that. There's a reason why people don't just do things. You don't just get rid of your phone. You don't just sell your home. You don't just rehome your dog. You don't take your phone to a military base and smash the SIM card maybe with a pair of leatherman pliers and throw it in the dumpster. All these things are done for a reason, and there we can only come up with one reason. I know none of us are that smart, but we can only come up with one reason. Anyway, Sorry miss miss mister Murphy. If you want to take that one around real quick, sir.
Speaker 7: Uh just I have a couple of possible.
Speaker 9: If Ian's orbots on that thought, I think I think the feds have it all. Sean and I at length about this. I think the Feds have it all. I think I don't think they lack for anything right now, and I'm going to be surprised if when this all comes out, probably sooner than later, that that there weren't a lot of phone calls made sometime after most of the younger adults left, which I guess was sometime around twelve one thirty, I guess according to testimony. And I think that the plan and everything started to fall into place, and I think calls were made then, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's real surprises as to who was notified and when, and perhaps somebody that ended up showing up in a Ford Edge around three o'clock or two.
Speaker 7: Thirty that maybe went out for bread and milk.
Speaker 9: I just think there's a lot of I think there's a lot to be had in the phone data, which is going to bring a lot of this speculation that.
Speaker 7: We all have to the forefront.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who else doesn't go out for bread and milk when you're drunk at three in the morning. I always do that every day this morning, I mean, my goodness, standard operating procedure. I just want to make sure a nurse Kim doesn't try to ham up her Massachusetts accent to beat Sean. You have a legitimate competitor here tonight. I just want to let you know that. Okay, he wins.
Speaker 8: Listen, listen, he wins.
Speaker 1: All right, Dochester, I believe miss Shody shot.
Speaker 2: The competition. It is on. It is on tonight, Miss Sorty communications, but Misshody a communication between uh you.
Speaker 1: Know, put in there. You only put ours when there's no like BRender.
Speaker 11: Pizza, right right, mister Dochester. All right, I'm learning, Dochester.
Speaker 1: You don't say dor Chester. You saying chester Chester guy?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Keeping a healthy guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're Sam Nigel. You're a loser guy. Yeah, boy, I'll tell you what, Sam nags.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to Doggins for Saint Patty's Day breakfast. Doggings called Dorgans, but we say Doggins. I'm going to Donkeys guy, you know, dunkadunk Lanca.
Speaker 2: And if we didn't say Alank. I love when he says Lanka. I want to say it for anyone out there if because I know, I think we said it last show. Oh and there's my guy Big for Influencer's tim saying Woolsta.
Speaker 1: You know some you know what's funny? Uh the people from Worcester say Wista.
Speaker 5: Original in the state says that we call it worst.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I wish I had known that the Wista Centrum where I went to Motley Crue when I was a Dean Shawn's Yes, I see that Seawan's audio is low. I cannot increase his audio. Sean, you can just turn your your mic volume up a couple of potatoes or or something. That's what That's what they want to hear you. So miss Shoty, Miss Shody since yeah that as you sound good to me. I can hear you a lot of the I'm just I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Really just doing a little Woolsaw Woolsa after my big show this afternoon. Is that any better?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I hear you, just like you guys were hearing El Choppo when when you were listening on the recordings.
Speaker 1: We were listening to Alo when he wasn't El Choppo. He was like a little peasant from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Low level chump, or what's the other guy from Colombia? Who's the Columbian guy? You guys busted? What was yea?
Speaker 1: He made his demise though he didn't arrest him.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, one way or the other. DJ's a lot louder. Okay, I will turn my audio down, thank you very much, massuorty. Communications between let's call them interested parties. Is that fair testing testing? How's this? Someone checked me on the mic volume that's in the chat? How does this mic volume sound wista good, bad, indifferent? Okay, just let me know, Please go ahead, miss shoddy.
Speaker 8: I think that I would like.
Speaker 10: To know more about Kerry Roberts and what she was being, what JJ McKay was instructing her on for how long, and how much that influenced her remembering of that morning in those events, and her opinion of Aaron Reid. I think that that he's peripheral, but she was also crazy.
Speaker 2: She's not that part film, right, Yep. That would be an interesting one here because it seems like a lot of some of the let's call them the ancillary parties that were there are probably scared to death to say anything. Maza Mark Maza Media, who, by the way, whoever stole his thing on the cash app or on Venmo. You should be ashamed of yourself trying to you should you should seriously message Venmo about that because they're going to try to get donations that meant for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. So we always try to make sure the audience is aware that it's you know, it has has my name in front of it, not the massive media. So I was I was trying to set it up a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 5: There's already one going on. I think there are a few other MASA media's out there that do exist, but I don't know. Something tells me that they probably weren't operating one of those. So that was that was needing to find that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, we've got to message them. But anyway, what's your take on communications between the inter folks?
Speaker 5: Sure there was something like at foot, as a Mark Betterow attorney Mark Beerroll likes to say, something was certainly at foot that particular night. These people were way too active in their communications throughout that entire night. From two twenty seven am, Google searches of hustlong to Die in Cold, which actually happened Celebrate confirms it. Regardless of whatever the Commonwealth's witness wants to say about it, that search did happen. Celbright didn't put it there themselves when they run their data. That data was accessible in their system and on their records for a reason, because someone had, in fact search two twenty seven am at T twenty seven am hustlong to die in cold. There were way too many phone calls going on between these folks and communication exchanges on top of that. You have so many deleted messages on top of that, and it's absolutely insane what was going on that particular night. This is why it's hard to fathom that there wasn't something going on, because they were way too the communication was way too high, all these calls that were made. The JOHNA keeps to me, sounds simply as we can't find his phone, where is his phone? Well, let's try to call the thing a couple times and kind of make it seem like, oh, we're just looking to see where he was or whatever. It just doesn't make any sense to me why anybody would even think that there's nothing suspicious going on, because it is fairly obvious if they're just way too active that particular and now you get people up till four in the morning. All this stuff is going on the fact that even when Karen was driven by thirty four fair View with Kerry and jen it's Karen that ends up noticing the body. And Alan Jackson even asked questions of that during cross examination of Jennifer McKay. If you had driven by and Karen hadn't pointed out that there was a body on the front of the lawn, you wouldn't have stopped. That was one of the things that he said. Oh and another thing about communication, It is possible to have a fifteen second phone call and get quite a bit of information out there. It's as simple as saying, you know, you can say directions, anything like that in a matter of fifteen seconds. It doesn't take that long at all to communicate a sufficient amount of information in a small window of time. So whoever says that that's not possible, just look at them. I think it was Higgins or al. But I think it was Brian Higgins attorney who said, I'll talk to my client. I only need about ten seconds.
Speaker 2: I mean, massa, don't you go and like delete like a bunch of don't you go in like delete like a bunch of calls and like Google searches, like after a night of drinking, isn't that what you're doing, like in the middle of the night. That's what I do, especially if there's been a major crime committee. I'm like, you know what, let me just go delete a bunch of stuff just because I'm bored, and let me look at the soccer scores for my daughter's soccer league.
Speaker 5: Right exactly. I always say there's only two people on the face of this earth that would be googling basketball at two o'clock in the morning, and I'm one of those too.
Speaker 2: So that's the only thing I'll say. Is typically better Rose the other Better Rose the other one. And I want to talk Celtics with Better. I want to talk about with Better. I want to ask him the greatest Celtics player that people don't talk about, and I want to try to figure out with him who that might be.
Speaker 5: I have a Sam Jones.
Speaker 2: Sam Jones is in the Hall of Fame, but they don't talk about him. That's fair.
Speaker 5: Stat standards was a great power for the Celtics and the sex.
Speaker 2: DJ dj DJ is a great one. So we're gonna have, but we can't have this without better row He'll be upset. So we're gonna have to wait till we get better. But I want to first of all, the glare Cameron, who else here? Caveman? Thank you for these super chats. We're going to get to every one of them, but we just got to get through the panel first. So, Nurse Kim, are you next? Or is a Sergeant Peter Mffy, Mister Murphy, I'm working on Kim. I'm trying to get there. Girlfriend.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your topics?
Speaker 7: You want my topic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think this well. Actually I came up with two with them, so I overdid my homework.
Speaker 1: Overachiever, really do one to start to start off with?
Speaker 2: Just one started?
Speaker 1: Start it up?
Speaker 5: They have too, just in case somebody who is yours Peter, I have two listed myself, so all.
Speaker 7: Right, thank you, thank you for that. I guess I'll run with one of them.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 9: So my question would be when, where and how did Chloe get evacuated and by whom?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a great one, Miss misshoty.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 10: Kaitlin Abbott in the in with Christian Yeah, band.
Speaker 2: Your knowledge is so good man, You're so on point. Okay, Masa, what who did the kazavak or the X phil as we'd say in a f SoC who did the X fill on Chloe to get her out of there exfiltrated?
Speaker 5: I think Miss Shorty is very spot on. Now, there could be a few other possibilities. However, the highest probability is that Chloe he was removed from that house prior to any significant you know, duration of the evening, because the dog obviously was involved, you know it definitely. I mean, if you can guarantee at least one being, if we're using that term tonight, DJ being on your show, if there's one being that was definitely involved without question, it's it's Chloe the dog, right, I mean, let's be honest. So that dog would have had to have been out of there by a certain amount of time, and it makes sense that the dog basically left, you know, earlier, you know, before by the time authorities got there later in the day, well, oh oh no, that dog was gone. That dog, that dog left earlier.
Speaker 2: Chloe.
Speaker 5: Chloe was maybe here to like, I don't know, eight o'clock. I don't know, that's what they wanted to kind of go for, right, to say that you had to get Chloe out of there, right. I mean it's a good idea in a sense to get anybody that was probably involved out of that house by a certain amount of time, if we're being honest here, because I mean geez, I mean I know if someone had, like, you know, beat the wrap out of John inside the house and practically killed him, I mean I probably want to get that person out of the house as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean, my dog also, she normally goes out three in the morning, like you know, she doesn't really sleep like, she tends to go out and party pretty late. So how do you think the X fil happened? Did? Do you think like one of the one sixtieth sore and MH forty seven or a MH sixty came in and picked up Chloe. You know they they dropped down the uh the basket, you know, and picked her up air lifted her out of Canton.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we we think about logically, right, we know the dog was there in the evening when they all came in. Right now when that morning, we know the dog was definitely not there by Jen McCall, Jim mcab.
Speaker 2: Someone called her Jen mccob in the last I just want you to know that Jen mccob someone coined her in the last roundtable and that was brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yuh, So.
Speaker 1: I would have to say two things, all right. I'm leaning towards definitely leaning towards the fact that Caitlyn took that dog, all right, with with Trician. I gotta remember, if Tristian was only direct about a few questions, most of the question is I don't know, I don't know what time it was, but I believe hed Finley said he was asked, did you take the dog back? And he Definley said no, Okay, I believe. However, there is also a possibility, I hate to say this, you know that Brian probably did a little snap of the neck and killed that dog. And I hate, I hate to say that, but I would lean towards the obvious because what's her name is saying? Uh Nicole saying was up and up in Vermont. So I'm leaning towards Caitlin and Trician getting the dog. That would make sense. That would make sense.
Speaker 2: So not the knight stalkers from Fort Campbell.
Speaker 1: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: So no, okay, because if someone would have seen a black Fort Campbell for the night I was. If you guys listen, watch black Hawk down. Anybody who's seen black Hawk down? Those are the night stalkers.
Speaker 1: I was there, uh at Fort Bragg the night before they changed the name, and everyone was there for the induction, for the induction thing. I stayed there that night. When I was coming back from Canton. My last dinner was at the hillside a couple.
Speaker 2: Of Liberty Yeah it was nice. Don't Confederate general names on there. Yeah, good sir, real quick.
Speaker 5: Just to jump ben hair. So I would say this about all the witnesses is that Tristan was the only witness that I felt that when he said I don't recall her, I don't remember that, I felt that he was telling the truth. That's all I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: The one was the one guy that was the guy We've been looking for, someone that didn't recall or remember and we found one person out of out of what are the sixty eight witnesses, that's great, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I did give a little little tea today in my afternoon crowd about Trician's real biological mother.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't just tease that, Sean. And yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Found out today that Trician's biological mother is she's still alive. Is was a stripper back in the day down the combat zone at Centerfolds.
Speaker 8: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: I would say, it doesn't make her a bad person.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make her a bad person. But the problem is now is that I understand Jay, he goes he goes by Jay, but his real name is Howard. Howard Marris and the wife that basically raised Trician are getting divorced. That's what I'm hearing. So listen, you know, I said to my crew today at we had a we had a roll call of about four hundred people. We had a roll call.
Speaker 2: Peter.
Speaker 1: Peter was in the roll call, right, and I basically said, guys, this is the deal. You kill a cop and you frame it an innocent woman. Expect expect the laundry to come out, and it's coming out, and that's it.
Speaker 2: He's gonna this brother. But these two guys you see at the at the bottom of your screen here on your left and your right. I know y'all think that you know, they don't been there and they've done that, and they're not gonna They're not gonna just forget about it and just it's just gonna you know, you're just gonna walk away from this because they're gonna keep uncovering people and somebody's gonna talk to them. People have already talked to Peter and Shawn. And eventually you're gonna get caught. I know you think you're not, but you will, you will. Yeah, her name was.
Speaker 1: Mully Kara Mullen is the biological mother's name. And we don't know if she belongs to the famous Mullen gang that ran ragged. I don't know up and down in South Healthy, down up in Selvie. I don't know whether christ I'm back. I think I'm in Boston all the time now that ran crazy back in the day, you know. So anyways, but the bottom line is this, Uh, you kill a cop and you frame an innocent woman, you can't expect to help have the whole wrath of fury amongst you on top of you. And that's that's gonna be my My machnoris from this day forward.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you declared, uh, you declared a continuing war on Brian Albert the other day. Yeah, which is a beautiful thing. Okay, so and and everybody. Thank you for all these brilliant comments in the chat we're going to get to at the end, we're going to get to all the super chats and then as many because there are so many brilliant comments here, and thank you very much for all those. But now we have to go with a topic by miss Shoddy as I as I work on my accent shot.
Speaker 10: Yes, so, obviously we've just had some not surprising but pretty devastating news from Auntie Bev the Honorable Judge Canoni with regards to denying the motion to dismiss. And people have been throughout this whole trial and even obviously through pre trial motions and hearings, being quite vocal about her apparent ostensible bias. But I remember when I was watching a trial and I had watched pretril motions, the first thing that really stood out to me that she was meddling in things and making things difficult for everybody, but seemly mostly the defense was when she insisted that even though pre trials she had them all mark all their evidence pre marked numerically, and then when it got to trial, on what day two or day three or day four, she decided she wanted them to market new mayor as it was coming in, so they had to shift and change, and that to me was a huge red flag that she was making things.
Speaker 7: Harder for everybody.
Speaker 10: So I guess I wanted to know what other noteworthy things from the round table that stood out to them. Smaller things, but you know, cumulatively that's pretty huge.
Speaker 5: Was a headache, thats all right, Yeah, I mean she was meddling throughout this whole thing. I honestly, I've never felt favorable about her at all, and obviously this past week to me, this just yesterday wasn't even the icing on the cake. I mean, at this point, the icing on the cake is about fifty seven layers at this particular point. Let's be honest, she is. She is absolutely metal from start to finish, limiting certain things, not allowing certain things to be a part of the trials, such as third party culprit, which I thought should have definitely been in play in this particular case. But you know, this, this all really reached the boiling point when it came time for jury deliberations, and mediately the defense had something that they needed to bring to the judges attention, and they brought it into the courtroom and immediately it turned into an absolute dogfight, no pun intended, and that's all it became. And you saw this judge being absolutely impatient, rude, even snapped at Karen Reid, who couldn't help herself but sit there. And Karen Reid was laughing, and she was within her right to laugh because she was laughing at an absolute charade that was playing right before our eyes that this is so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Are you frozen? We lost we lost Masa, Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Last night, you know, I was on the Young Jerks with Bianca Mmm, and she had that jury slip. You know, the verdict slipt and it's pretty difficult to read. I still think I can figure out what they're trying to go for. But at the same time, you know the wire counts one, two, and three labeled two, three, and four. Why does this just say not guilty but it doesn't say not guilty on all counts, all the below accounts. It doesn't specify that. It's extremely difficult. So this judge tried to justify that this was the way we did things do things in Massachusetts, and David Denetti immediately stood up and said, well, you know, come on, that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts here. That this judge gives every outside observer, everyone on the defense team, and Karen her whole family, every reason to question her and not trust her whatsoever because she's just not someone that can basically be trusted as an impartial judge. And it's just absolutely at this point, just more sickening now than ever. And like I said, delayers of icing on this cake are just continuing to stack. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, let me I just want to comment real quickly. I became aware calling all being is true Crime Unsolved our group before was during our first investigation, which was a missing woman in Pennsylvania, which is going to take us probably another month or two to put that produced podcast together with interviews, etc. When I became aware of the Karen retrial and started consuming all of you that are on the screen right now, and I contacted a friend of me from my hometown because I feel like I'm a towney as well, like Judge bev Is, but I'm a towney that thinks out that whose mind travels outside of my own town and doesn't just put everything in the context that if you're not from the town, we're against you. And my first impression I contacted one of my hometown friends who's been a legal law clerk for thirty five years, and I said, Jill, I said, I really feel like this judge is biased. I really feel like she does not like the defense. And a lot of people now have said, I don't know if someone said the other night, it's actually Alan Jackson that she doesn't like because he's not from there. He's not from Campton, he's not from mass like that somehow makes you less of a human and less competent in your job. So yeah, I've I've always thought that she was biased, and unfortunately I hope she would prove me wrong, and she proved me right. Sometimes you want to be wrong, right, miss Shorty. Yeah, you're hoping, Okay, she's gonna have an epiphany of some sort and she's gonna she's gonna follow you know what justice is. There are people that have said, we've got to bring these people in. Even the lawyer you know, Peter said last night that that's what she should have done. A of you who have seen Peter, I don't know if his name is Tregos, the lawyer you know so yes, So Sean, please go ahead, sir with with that one judge Bev Bias, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely echo miss shaughty and Masa. Now, let's face it, she headed in for that defense scene from day one. I mean, I'm going back to the ocean hearings. She particularly had disdain for both Jackson and Liza Little and you know they couldn't catch or break anytime they wanted something like telephone data. You know, thank god the FBI has the telephone data. But you know, just just the disdain she had for that team. And like Masa said, he took, he took. My only comment it was going to be how she she went at krying and sad. You think this is funny, mister, you know, show some restraint, Bev. I mean, come on. But one thing that did surprise me, and I was extremely I was encouraged by that, but it was short lived is when she went back to her chambers and had a discuss. You know, had to think about, well this she's going to let the dirty videos and statements of Colin albert in and she did. She allowed all those vide like which is I gotta tell you, Alan Jackson must have had a field day. He says, I'm gonna let this out. Pull up, bitch, I'm gonna fuck you up. And I gotta say it was one of the greatest cross examinations of a fucking punk about punk.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get tacked.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you pull up, please, sorry, buddy.
Speaker 5: But he said silent to day, I'm gonna let me put my little.
Speaker 1: But the fact that the fact that he said that she came back and allowed that I was so encouraged. So was one that was at least one good, good thing that happened during but it was short lived. And then she she definitely blew it. Matter fact, if you remember when she read when she read the jury's last note, she immediately she didn't even she didn't even look at the defense. She immediately said, and we're not gonna I'm not gonna do this to you people. All right, you guys are dismissed. She she he's saying that the defense didn't even say anything about polling the jury. She dismissed them summarily right then and there.
Speaker 2: That's you know, So anyways, what does Melanie say, I alone get to decide. It's my right. You know what you know, and I'm gonna use Sean Jackson a nacissist. And I want to tell you this, this, this, this competition is not looking good right now for you, Nurse Kim. I just want to get that off.
Speaker 8: I haven't talked that much.
Speaker 2: That's okay. There you go, all right, there you go, all right, it's you go ahead and girlfriend, go ahead, stag. The stage is yours.
Speaker 8: I'm just joking. I know we listened to get all the respects you want. I already told you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the competition is still on. We don't want to the jury go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, so I have two things. First that she I thought it was unfair because we had no idea what her objections were, right, so someone would just say object and she would either sustain or not when but I felt like Lally would have had in my humble opinion, he wouldn't have been able to say correct objections right. So he was just objecting on occasion prior to even Alan Jackson or Yanetti getting out their questions right. And she, in my humble opinion, bev handheld with Adam Lally the entire trial. My second thing was I thought it was incredibly unfair for her to rule that the witnesses were allowed to talk about Turtle like about alleged harassment and intimidation when it is an ongoing case and alleged right, so like this hasn't been Turtle Boy has been convicted of nothing. He's accused of witness intimidation. They were allowed to bring this up in trial when asked by you know, the defense, because allegedly they opened their own door, but he didn't.
Speaker 8: But neither here nor there. But there was a.
Speaker 3: Huge confusion for the jurors as it related to the federal investigation and when they had to say in another proceeding not related to this grand jury, I feel like and I feel like it was just a huge disservice because those jurors had no idea and they believed that the arca that crash Daddies were from an insurance company banks, they had no frigging clothes. So Turtle Boy gets this exclusive, he talks to the you know, he talks to a juror has this incredible interview. Question twenty five, twenty six, and twenty seven are basically stating where this juror says, I had no I would have never thought it like any way, shape or form, that it could have been the FBI or a federal investigation.
Speaker 8: And that I get why she couldn't, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like or I get they need to be able to tailor that better because there needs to be an understanding of who.
Speaker 8: ARC is and that they work for a federal agency. In my humble opinion, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Need to get those stats, Kim and see how many objections were sustained, and I think you have to be above ninety percent. But if anybody has that data, it's got to be above ninety percent that those objections were sustained. And it seemed like one of every ten she might allow something that Jackson would ask or Ynetti. She wasn't as difficult with Attorney Little, but she really was with Jackson and wouldn't let him get into a groove, wouldn't let him to build any momentum and break down those witnesses in a way that Sergio, who I hope to be able to get on this show. Sergia, I can't recall his last name, the federal guy who does interrogations and stuff. Tell guy is it Donado? Can't remember his name, but anyway, but yes.
Speaker 1: A minute, but didn't she even she jumped lally Lalie didn't even object and she said, sustain do you want.
Speaker 2: To object to that? Yeah? Do you want to object to that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 2: It's so it's so obvious and so transparent what's going on that there is nothing that is is opaque. Here we see exactly what you guys are doing it and it's so obvious. Please uh, Peter, Uh, Well, actually this is miss Shorty's question. So basically, did you see bias? What's your opinion of Judge bev And and her rulings, et cetera?
Speaker 7: Absolutely an not echo what everybody else has said.
Speaker 9: And there were several times that what you just said a minute ago, DJ that it seemed like either of the two defense attorneys were on a roll. They were building momentum. It looked like they had the uh whoever it was under cross up against the ropes, and all of a sudden, guess what sidebar sidebar b a right, bah, sidebar, sidebar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Peter, we're getting the spirit baby, there you go. Yeah, right, But and then it was coming.
Speaker 9: There was controversy about the squeaky chair, like the square the chair started the squeak like, okay, mister llally, it's time to object. There was so many roomors going around the courtroom on the half dozen times or whatever as I sat in there, that you really really could get a read on on what the climate was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I can't say enough about her mas of media. Would you please present your topic, sir?
Speaker 5: Sure this one. I'm comment about Peter's remark, mister lay, would you like to object to that? That was insane? I was insane, absolutely.
Speaker 9: On the side note, I swished he had a red button and she pushed it for the fire department to come.
Speaker 5: By, right, seriously serious, there's a little button under our desk like at banks. You know, sets it off. Because a couple of first days of that trial, people were telling me that we're out there, that were out there, They said, like they would just drive by every single time the defense was getting ready to cross examine. It would just take place every single time out It was just nuts. It was all right, my topic is going to be uh to me. I truly feel that there's many ways that if you look at one piece of what went down, that you could prove Karen Reid's innocence For me, I always say my personal one is John o'keef's arm wounds. When you look at his arm, there's there's no doubt about it that there are animal Those are dog bites and claw marks on his arm, and they the Commonwealth want to say it though, that was shattered tail light that caused that. And Elijah Little even asked about how could smooth tail light create a goring effect, which basically means that your tail light would have had to have basically been ash arp is hell raiser's face two, you know Pinheads or whatever his name was, Pinhead, you know, to basically cause those kind of punctures. His arm was punctured, and we know that dog teeth are sharp, we know that claws are sharp. So basically my question is if it isn't tailight, and if it isn't dog wounds, then is there any way possible to explain what happened to his arms? So basically in theory, you know, just just tell us, you know, my question at the table is basically just just tell us how this could not be anything but a dog that was involved.
Speaker 2: And so this question, thank you veryon. I love this topic because there's I don't see a physical way, and the ARCA guys may actually try to recreate this with a dummy that has a skin where they could try to hit it with a like vehicle at twenty four miles an hour and see what happens. But before we get to that, I just want to see to Julie if you would. Julie, star some of these if you can. There's so the suv had teeth somebody put in here. This is great. Sorry, there's so many great questions here, Jules, Can you star some of them? We're gonna try to we we'd love to get to every single one. We're gonna get to the super chats and the ones that you star if you would, at the end of the show. But please, uh, special agent McDonough, what what what what do you make of that about the the the injuries on the arm, are they consistent with being hit by the taillight? Which you've done some independent research down there in Florida, so you know.
Speaker 1: Beyond the research that I did, it was his arm. The photos on that truck that they showed at court that day was the the fining moment for me early on in Okay that said no, there's no way and if you all remember, back in the early days, there was a gentleman by the name of Justin, Justin Ambersino, and he did a video. He did a couple of videos. He did the one where Karen's making a three point turn. He would have been on the opposite side that he couldn't hit him the way they saying. But he took a rack of ribs and started slamming of a tail light. He must have hit it at least a good ten twelve times before any damage happened to the tail light. Now we know, we know the tail light the car backing into an arm. There was absolutely no way an arm could ever sustain, could ever get enough force against a six thousand pound vehicle sixty eight hundred pound vehicle, even at any speed to crack it enough to scratch it around. But see, and I started thinking about this, that was the only option. Take that back. It's the only viable option of a theory they could go with to put out because they had to attack something. If they didn't tack the if they didn't say he was hit in the arm, they couldn't explain the iron arm injury. If they said he was hitting the body, well, he had no injuries to the body. Can't hit him in the head because he was going at twenty four miles an hour and they backed into his head, his head would be very damaged. Listen. The bottom line is he was never hit by the car. And the taillight project I made well. We proved that the tail light was still intact. But like the gentleman down the street here said, Sean, you have polycarbonate tail light. You have double shell, so the outer shell right protects the inner shell which has all the housing of the wires and the and the LEDs. He says, Sean, and I'm gonna tell you I quote unquote, he said, they smashed the.
Speaker 2: Shit out of that tail light with a hard object. Oh, hell, hard object, I mean, very no doubt well, an object that had no give. Yeah. And the problem, the problem for them is the human body has give right.
Speaker 1: And the thing is that it's physics. An object in motion tends to stay emotion. That's sixty eight hundred pound car would have toppled John, I mean the pirouette. He would have never he would have been down right then and there. And I said the other night, Sean Cabe said, And his theory was, oh, she ran him over and he got his cuts under the carriage because nobody knew the true results of the medical examiners the autopsy. Right the autopsy, he had nothing, no broken bone, no nothing, everything was above the neck. I've seen, Peter, who've seen cases, I've seen car acxes. I think we've probably all seen him on the side of the road. They're vicious. John was beat. He was not in a car accident. And that's it. And we know that the federal government put all their money, all the chips was on Karen and they spent five hundred thousand dollars to that ARCA company to show that she did not hit John with that car. And that's it. It's over. They'll never convict her.
Speaker 2: Ever, in order to make Kim move the distances that they said, you would have had to hit him center mass, center mass do Menchler explained it as the way that you would you would write, like a football player, you would have to hit the person where the hits are and drive. You know you know this, you know this, and.
Speaker 1: Peter knows this. Where do you shoot when you're gonna shoot someone?
Speaker 2: Uh soon in the chest, one to the head, yeah.
Speaker 1: Center mass, right, preferably right. But if you hit her now, the guy's not going down. You hit him in the hit him in the chest area, right, there's a reason for that, but that's where the all the organs are. But that's going to be the stopping power. Hit her now you're still moving. Yeah, listen, this is such an idiotic something that they did to make us leap in nine weeks seriously, nine weeks, ten weeks of this where Mike Breen knows that, he knows that Michael Breen knows that.
Speaker 2: So we did a whole episode on critical thinking. Uh that that that people lack critical thinking skills and something that used to be called there was a time in the English lexicon when we referred to something as common sense, and we've discovered that, Oh my god, it's not common So that's why people are in that situation. I think, Nurse Kim, is it your turn to hit up that or did we go all the way around?
Speaker 1: I think we went all around?
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: So I think just as a registered nurse, his injuries were the reason that I got involved in the case, and it brought my eyes that I just said, absolutely I had questions from that moment, But what I found very interesting about crash Daddy's testimony was that the area of the housing was six inches for Karen's tail light. An Officer O'Keefe had injuries from his upper his upper breakiel to his mid forearm over twelve inches of diameter. There is no way mathematically that a six inch impact could have resulted.
Speaker 8: Even with an explosion as was described.
Speaker 3: By troop of Paul Sure and the explosion him going with the vehicle for an additional five seconds.
Speaker 8: And then you know the forty five pieces of tragedy.
Speaker 3: It could not happen for your basic science principles, correct, So excuse me. That was for me the best part of the testimony to recognize the discrepancy in size and injuries.
Speaker 8: And the only other factor was.
Speaker 3: That, like we've said many times, guys, our arms are on hinges. There is no way, as you know, Sean as, Peter Murphy and dj as the military, you know that being hit in your arm, that it wasn't going to happen that way.
Speaker 8: It's not feasible and it was never a theory that should have.
Speaker 3: Been developed further by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they and to injure the arm. They would have had to for him to travel the distance, they would have had to hit the body and that's where we have the bruises and where we don't. We have the lack of bruising and broken bones. It would have just been the arm. And obviously it looks like a damn dog bite. People don't be stupid.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to us like we're stupid, you know.
Speaker 3: I also would like to I'm so sorry, guys, but there is there is no There is no range in the depth of injuries, okay, and when you are looking, there should have been ones that were down to because if it was an initial impact that actually did explode the tail light, you would have had a deeper puncture wound correct from where the initial injury occurred and then it diffuses out going, you know, for lighter marks would have gone up the arm. Those marks were so uniform that would as a wound Nationally Wound Certified r N.
Speaker 8: Can I say it's a dog a dog mark?
Speaker 3: I can't say, because I don't do dog marks, you know, I only do human injuries, pressure trauma, etc. However, seeing those are the uniform linear patterns in which they presented on Officer O'Keefe's arms arm would give you the impression that.
Speaker 8: This was by one object multiple times.
Speaker 3: Okay, And it's going from from that, perhaps a bite pattern or a claw pattern could have provided and presented in that way on the skin. It would never have been from a blunt force trauma and then projectile to other areas on that extremity.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just brought it up on my phone. I was going to send it to myself so I could display it on screen. Are you saying like that whole thing like where there's scratches and a dog's nails just happened to be side by side and then they go like that, so that that wouldn't be like a tail light that would have like scratched his arm.
Speaker 8: In your medical opinion was that the tail light does not shock.
Speaker 2: Ye, if it does not fit, you must have quit. There you go. This is the I know, so absurd people actually believe that. People go, oh, that looks like a tail light. It's like, dude, have you ever been bitten by a dog? If you ever had a bad day and had some dog run after you and before you could get on your bicycle anyway, have we gone I think you and and and miss Shorty of not so please go ahead.
Speaker 9: I don't If you're up, go ahead, okay, So I can I can contribute that. I have spoken to two professional canine trainers that work for police departments and have been in that position for a long long time. One of them, my guess, is qualified as an international certified expert, and both of them said that was those are bites and scratches by an untrained canine, no doubt about it, nothing, no other way can you explain that period And these people have testified in hundreds, if not thousands, of court cases where dogs they trained through another department in East Overshoe bit somebody and they brought these dog trainers in to talk about their training and what they how they trained the dog and a single bite latch on, they don't bite several times, they latch on once. I mean it was cotton dry. These guys said absolutely, And one of them wasn't even familiar the case.
Speaker 2: I said, what is this?
Speaker 7: What does this alumn look like?
Speaker 9: Untrained, nasty dog? And the other comment I'd make is if it was if it was something under the undercarriage theory, Sean knows And I think anybody knows, nurses, no, everybody knows that that body would have been mangled.
Speaker 7: There would have been fractures everywhere.
Speaker 9: And the snow would have indicated that the body had been dragged. If she was going six sixty two feet six and a half tons at twenty four miles an hour she didn't stop when she hit him, she would have gone over them and dragged them halfway up the street.
Speaker 7: It just flies in the face of reason.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, I can bring it up on screen real quick. Let me see if I can. I'm like Sean, I was struggle when I have to do this stupid, I have to do this thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the most archaic extreme yds archaic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and miss Shorty, if you've got you can, you can go ahead and tackle in and I'll try to get this up on screen within the next twenty seven minutes, exactly. Thank you.
Speaker 10: If there's, if there's, if it wasn't the Lexus, and if it wasn't Chloe, then maybe it was Jenn McCabe's tooth.
Speaker 2: Yes, snaggle, Miss Shody a shot from shots, but totally man, you're out of bounds, ma'am. General Cobb. Jen mccob no, yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to get it up on screen. I want to keep the flow going. But to me, I don't know, Peter, I think you're being unreasonable. It looks like a tail light hit that arm.
Speaker 5: I'm kiddos, why wouldn't it be a tail to come on?
Speaker 2: All? Right? In lieu of my question, Romy had one. Romy was absolutely U bless us with a gigantic forty nine ninety nine thing here. So let me let me bring this one up. We'll get to the rest of them before the end. But where here it is? Okay? Romy? Of is it romy and Michelle's wedding? I can't remember anyway? Kim so question about jok clothes, Why weren't his clothes put in a biohazard bag and sealed instead of drying the moat? See I try to add that xon in there. Is it typical to dry evidence items out before bagging them? It's something that always struck me as odd, beginning with beginning with Special Agent McDonough. Please, okay, so.
Speaker 1: You know we always bagged all the blood items, you know, from whatever evidence we collected. Now now drying it is fine as long as as long as the bag, as long as the evidence was preserved in the proper way, it's going to dry naturally. That's why we use bags because it's you know, they're porous, right, They're not not in a you know, a plastic container. Right, So you put it in a bag like like even for like rape kits, right, you put thee to say, you put the underwear in even the guys underwear or the bedsheets, whatever, you put them in bags. You preserve everything. The fact that they listen, I guarantee if the if the defense asked, what was the drawing to, I guarantee is somewhere in between the evidence room and the coffee machine. I guarantee there was no one preserving that evidence. And god, god knows how many people had access to that evidence, how many people could have touched that evidence, and there was just listen. They never thought they had to be accountable, and we got to make them accountable. Yes, uh, you use bags, but that's a great question. Use bags anything that allows the drying process naturally. Okay, stopping shop bag, I know that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what they use. I've heard the FBI where I live, that's what they used. Is they they also will use Walmart bags as stopping shop isn't available, you know, yeah.
Speaker 11: But but they'll stop shop preferred public They use publics down.
Speaker 2: Here, all right, Sergeant, I know publics is a bonus, Sergeant Peter Murphy. This next, this question goes to you as well, would they have dried in your opinion, when they have dried those clothing out before they put him uh and bag them is what Romy's asking. Thank you so much, Romy, I really appreciate you.
Speaker 9: I'll like what Sean said that it's conceivable or reasonable to conclude that they if they had a secure evidence room, that they could have spread the clothing out and locked the door so that nobody yelt's head access or watch by it. If it was in a pristine, uncompromised setting, drying it out necessarily wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Have been a bad thing. I mean, depending on how much moisture there was in it.
Speaker 9: They train you to put evidence that could be damp or laden with DNA or blood or something into a paper bag. That obviously encourage you not to put it in a plastic bag because that creates problems if you seal it, and as Sean said, if you leave it in a bag.
Speaker 7: It'll eventually dry itself out.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's contra indicated to put clothing on some sort of a pristine setting, but you've got to make sure that the item you place it on, whether it's a it's a hospital wrap that's been sanitized and nobody's touched it or whatever. You can't just throw it on a banquet table and say we'll be back in a couple of days.
Speaker 7: Let's go, let's go get coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to say you might have been you know what, let's just throw it in the dryer. Put some dryer sheets in there. That shouldn't damage anything. So anyway, sorry, all right, so now we are done with the round table. Thank you Romy for that incredible blessing. The rest of the supercats all will be read. But now it's time for the free for all. So go ahead, homies man, throw it away, one to the other.
Speaker 1: No more organization, okay, nurse why nurse Kim, why don't you start us off?
Speaker 2: Free for all?
Speaker 8: No pressure, look at all? So I don't even know. Let's let's hit let's hit these solo cups everyone, and oh no, I'm putting it to Peter Murphy. Mister Murphy, could you please set us off with the chaos.
Speaker 7: Please please call me Peter. You make me feel, I don't know, overrated.
Speaker 9: When with the Mystic part in thirty years thirty five years on the job, I was called a lot worse than mister.
Speaker 7: So please just call me Peter. But what's what's the question you're to asking me? Please?
Speaker 2: I mean I'll throw I'll throw one at him. He wants, she wants you to start us off. I'll throw one at you, Peter. Something very very significant that happened was the what what the sort of testimony that you collected from Officer Wandless about removing the tail light, which never made it to trial. Do you think that and I asked this of Sean yesterday in a phone conversation, but do you do you think that you could be called to testify?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: To that?
Speaker 7: To that fact, I was surprised I wasn't on the first round. Actually yeah.
Speaker 9: And I've also got information, I don't know if the person is willing to come forward, that they had conversation with Officer Wandless after I did, and that it was confirmed that when he removed the tail light, the comment was made by him to this person who I would consider pretty solid. There was just a crack in the a single crack in the tail light, and a piece had imploded inside of the assembly.
Speaker 2: Oh so you mean it didn't produce jagged from hitting O'Keeffe's car. It didn't produce like jagged shards of tail light that would have like, I don't know, like cut up somebody's arm.
Speaker 7: Apparently not.
Speaker 2: I think was shocking.
Speaker 9: Sean's got the physics down. When that car made contact with the traverse, that polycomminate, I would say would have boded somewhat, but depending on the proximity and how far the force of gravity got into the other force or the other vehicle, it sounds to me like a bowed And the eyewitness that was told from the gentleman officer one was that there was a crack and that actually the comment that was made to me was she backed into something heavy and solid, meaning not soft tissue.
Speaker 2: Wow. I would have thought like you'd see like jagged pieces of polycarbonate that could have like look like dog scratches and bites on someone's arm. Well, I'm really surprised.
Speaker 9: The twenty one Lexus has a recall on on biting tail lights.
Speaker 5: You'll have to bring you get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta have Karen call Lexus and and get that because we got to get the car and we got to get it out of Canton, out of the sally Port where.
Speaker 10: Other works for Lexus. Did you know that fun fact what.
Speaker 2: Your brother does Karen's brother what? Yes, Oh my god, we got to get him. Yeah, but they're gonna be like, oh, he's a he's an interested party. You know, he's he's biased, so we can't use him. All right, let's go with some super chat if anybody well, First of all, Sean had some breaking news that he announced backstage. Did you want to reiterate that?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: The audience shun Please go ahead, sir.
Speaker 1: So for for some of the people, I think there's a few little u roamors here, like Joe bi mofos. We're all good mofos, but Joe and this other guy, I don't know who they're trying to bounce out of here. But for those who think God that the FBI are done, they're not done. I had word today and I'm gonna I'm going to triple verify it. Right coming off the streets of Boston today from a very reliable source. The FBI, in fact, has seized the tools that were directly used in the demolition of sas at thirty four Fairview.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't have any more details other other than that. However, I do have another source that's going to get other information on it. But yeah, that's that's very encouraging. And I'm telling you then, then not off this case. It's a huge, huge case. And it's just not only John, it's Birch, it's a lot of different things. It's all public corruption and we know now, we now know that the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice is heavy involved, and that means one thing for Karen Reid. Those three seventy four pages contain exculpatory evidence that they withhold without from her. That's all civil rights violations, and that's going to be a heavy toe to encounter for these people. And I can tell you right now from a couple of people I've known but on the hit list for the DJ Civil Rights Division, you don't want to be under their scope. And that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Can I get it? Amen?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: All right? We're all going to read super chats beginning with Mark Mas and media and going counterclockwise because look, get us rebels that we are there.
Speaker 5: We go, all right, the Pilgrim Shadow, very familiar with that name. I hope you're doing well. Good evening. My Cadine is patrolling the perimeter for Annie Mcalbert's or mccaves that are lurking eyes in the sky. Pause on the ground. I think we read that one earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe we did. I'm sorry, okay, give me all right. This one, well, no, this one's going to Miss Shorty right here. Can you say this one?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: The man?
Speaker 8: Yes, amen, hey man.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right. This one is going to none other than one of the big major mofos, Peter Murphy.
Speaker 7: Oh amazing group of mofos. Thank you, thanks from everybody on that one.
Speaker 2: All right, Nurse Kim.
Speaker 8: John comoheih, Miss Shorty.
Speaker 1: Cave Man nineteen ninety nine, Thank you, cave Man. This is gonna be a great show.
Speaker 2: A lot of love, a lot of love to you. Thank you for supporting these round tables and for showing up. We really we love everyone, whether you have the bandwidth or not, we love every one of you for showing up and we really really do appreciate it. You don't have to contribute anything. We're just happy that you're here. If you've got the band with great, If you don't, we love you all right, okay, okay, hey all loved all and nice to meet you. DJ Happy Saturday. And this is from I Might need myles is on this Glamorous Glamor suits. All right, there you go, all right, Kim's getting in the spirit. Now we're gonna let set on run away with this damn thing, all right, Masive Media.
Speaker 5: Stacey Face Travels nine nine super Chat. If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Free Karen Reid.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you, Thank you girl. All right. Next, this one is just a great panel from Oh She's Always Please pass the pepper.
Speaker 1: Pepper, thank you.
Speaker 2: This one is for our friend miss Shatti.
Speaker 10: Oh again Caveman with four thank you. The only problem they would have if they would have took her at six o four then there was no tail light. They need to plant it after they got the car from Darton Nick Barris.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh Caveman is just doing it. So Sergeant Murphy.
Speaker 9: Cave Man again, who mixes Jamison with Ginger Ale Higgins a loser, Sean bring On fat Brian Albert, Jenn McCabe is the is the a loser and Colin is a punk that that covers a lot, That covers a lot of the players.
Speaker 2: I guess true statements one and all. Okay, man, thanks.
Speaker 7: All of the abuts.
Speaker 2: Thank you man. With all the security training I did today, I lost even more hair.
Speaker 10: Job.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kim, this one's for you.
Speaker 8: Okay, I gotta know.
Speaker 3: Give two dollars and said, awesome group of true crime alive and in chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, there are some total gez. Thank you to everybody in chat. Thank you Jules for doing what you'd be doing. This one is for none other than a guy who appears to be making hey today while the sun is shining. Sean McDonough LT.
Speaker 1: Thirty three five dollars, Thank you, LT. Underrated testimony. Lieutenant Harrock testified thirteen. Search ended when the Telly and when Lieutenant Tully was convinced they had found everything they were going to find. LT. Thirty three That is an app incredible, incredible fine right there, beautiful beautiful ty.
Speaker 2: Thank you, LT. I appreciate that you may be a law enforcement officer yourself, and thank you so much if you are, for what you're doing. This one goes to Mark Mas of media, who's about to go go ape on? Uh, let's see cash App and Venmo. You better take those people off his damn name. There's only one mass of media recognized.
Speaker 5: Right, that's right, exactly, Thank you, DJ, I appreciate this. This super chatt is from Trevor Maverick. Everyone assumes a pick of tail. It wasn't ever taken, But what if one was taken and later discarded because they knew it wouldn't cut it?
Speaker 2: Anybody on the panels for that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good, that's awesome, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yep. We've said during other panels that everything that was organic is basically that that just is his favoring Karen Reid and everything that is, everything that's sculled, but Tory and everything that it seems that points against her had to be manufactured and synthetic, man made in one way or the other. So and maybe in Helena Raffres case, woman made for all I know. Okay, this is from I want to say this with my New York accident. Hey Glara, Hey doing Glearra. I like your show, That's what I want to say. So thank you so much, Glaire. I do watch you. I really dig your show, and I would also like to have you on one of these panels because we got to do something for Sandra Birchmore. Peter and I spent a significant amount of time the other day talking about Missy coming up and Sandra Birchmore, and we have to do a roundtable for Sandra Birchmore because most of the oxygen in the room is being consumed by Karen Reid. But Sandra Birchmore is an even more aggrieved party, if you will, than is Karen Reid. Uh And I know you guys are covering it on your shows, but just we just need more, you know, we just need more, right even though the FBI may have gotten on to Karen Reid from Sandra Birchmore. Okay, cave Man, you are such a blessing. I can't thank you enough. This one goes to who's the next one to read? Is it? Misshadi? Yeah?
Speaker 10: My glasses. I need to get your glasses. Okay cave Man again and always giver thank you. Question why would Jen Mcalbert called John's phone seven times within twenty minutes, only one reason. No one can think of looking for his phone after they beat him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously, yeah, is that it okay? It looks like the panel are nodding their heads in agreement on that this is just a yes, ma'am.
Speaker 10: They weren't but dials.
Speaker 2: No, no, Well, I mean, wasn't a buttle conversation with with Higgins and Albert. So it is possible to butt dial answer and then butt d'll hang up and have a conversation while Brian Albert is drunk and having Well, I don't want to go any further on that one. It can get a little groady, thank you, happy popup, Happy pop mama, because we got Mike isn't here the dog Father. I'm gonna send him pictures of my dogs because I'm such a fan. And I also have three cats, so me and me and Masar are cool like that man. So my my three are the Tiger, the Bobcat, and the Black Panther. So those aren't their names, but those are their nicknames, all right, reality check who wants to I think she's trying to connect with Nurse Kim or Miss Shorty. I can't Remember who's reading this one.
Speaker 8: Remember, oh, I'm going Yes, it's it's me and a real reality check. Nurse Kim.
Speaker 3: I saw your invitation and I would like to chat with you when you're in Health Carolina, reach reach out to me on there.
Speaker 8: I will Okay, I'm going I'll be gone for a week.
Speaker 2: So yes, and if we're staying with a proper accident at South Carolina. Right is near an R and the Andrew Thank you, thank you, Sean. This one I picked out. Would you read this one from Lisa Lee?
Speaker 1: I will Lisa Lee? Just the fact Chloe live on a property for seven years as DNA was all over that yard. So why done on John?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Why done on John? Putting the bites to the side.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean, I mean, if you're not investigating the house right, then nothing nothing is collected. There's nothing collected from from the from the premises other than what was again, what would be indicative of the culprit being Karen Reid and anything that could have been a Sculpttory don't want to see bla la la la la. We don't want to talk to the plow driver, don't want to know who he is, even though apparently Jackson's a private investor. Unti's private investigator found that guy. So anything exculpatory, we don't. Sorry, we're not interested.
Speaker 9: This one.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, we already did that one. Okay. This one goes to me and it is Leah Baker. It's always semantics with this crew, never taking Chloe. Maybe it was Caitlin Tristan got legal advice from family. I think we covered that one way earlier, so forgive me. But the panel, who is more knowledgeable on these aspects, weighed in on that.
Speaker 9: Lee.
Speaker 2: I hope that that was satiating for you. And this one is from ask Blob. This one goes to my man Mark Maza Media.
Speaker 5: All right, asked Bob, asked question for Sean. I already asked, Masa. Do you think those most pos Berkowitz and Rafferty will ever face justice? There's they seem to be teflon under any radar.
Speaker 2: I think both.
Speaker 1: I think one or both of them will, That's what I think. I don't see how Burkewoods can't. Maybe Helena all depends on those wire tasks, but definitely Burkewitz.
Speaker 2: Wow, there you go. That's that's that's pretty strong. Miss Surety. I think we finally have one for you that isn't Caveman, And thank you Caveman for being so awesome that we did call you name a bunch of times.
Speaker 10: Yes, five dollars from Glamor. Sus Hey, sus. No one has made a claim against any of Karen's insurance policies because insurance companies investigate thoroughly. There is a good reason why.
Speaker 2: That is a great point. Yeah, that is a great point. They're not paying out any money. Yes, please.
Speaker 10: And in the jurors that Aiden interviewed with the Jura, and they assumed that Aka was she that Duror I said that they assumed that ACA was was called by by the insurance companies, by Karents Insurance Company. It was that the ambiguity was so strong there and that was what the inference they drew, which was obviously wrong, but it's an interesting one.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, they would have paid out less money on a claim than they would have paid ARCA, So that was that would be pretty dumb on their part. Uh. Anyway, all right, let's see, just have a few more left. This goes to Peter Murphy.
Speaker 9: Okay, I can only see parts of this, So if there's a money issue there.
Speaker 7: I'm going to Okay, thank you for that. I gotta I gotta know. Can k O drive leave town?
Speaker 2: Is she held? I mean I think she means KR. Yeah, I think she.
Speaker 7: Means KR right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I don't know what her restrictions are right now. I think she has to either notify somebody or she may be restricted to stay in Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: I don't know that she can't drive.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, I'm I'm so sorry, guys, bless you, Peppa. Okay, how do you spell that p p A right?
Speaker 7: Pepa?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Can it come back?
Speaker 8: She's trying to try and rally the troops, babe.
Speaker 3: So I was under the impression I don't quote me though, Is that clearly as mister McDonough said that she she does not have her license currently, but that she she could go, you know, to Florida or any you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Like, I don't think that she has a restriction to Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's interesting. But she doesn't have a license, and she doesn't have a car, and she doesn't have a job, which is what is so debilitating for her and what's so absurd. Uh, this one goes to Nurse Kim.
Speaker 8: Standing Stone seventy seventeen seventy six. I love it. Do you think Chief Rafferty came in sally Port when kite was breaking?
Speaker 3: That's why she like three sixty? Well, light was when light was breaking. That's that's why she did a three sixty with.
Speaker 2: The good question.
Speaker 1: We got her on video.
Speaker 2: The only thing I would say is why would they then why would they have Wadless remove the tail light if they were going to break it when it was on the cap?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll take that all right. So what Wallace did, Wallace came several days later. Okay, what Wallace did was not a problem, not at all. Really, they had every reason to take that tail light, okay, because it was processed. What the problem, like Peter knows, the problem about what Wareless did was the fact that he did not exist on any report by the state Police. And when you take it, when you touch evidence, that's why I keep my hands behind my back. Oh you'll get this, you'll understand this. DJ. You know those red envelopes that have classified documents right behind my touching ship, buddy, I'm not touching any of that stuff. Same with evidence. You touch that evidence you have to be responsible for that evidence. You're going to be on a chain of custody. And he was not on the chain of custody. And that was the issue that Peter and so were they trying to hide the ball? And as it turns out it was. It was enough a burger for anyone because it didn't matter. Listen, car cam Reid put on six witnesses, only six, and they still couldn't convict her. He could have taken off a thousand tail lights. It didn't matter to them. So but in the early, in the early parts of this investigation, to us, it was huge because what are they trying to conceal? And that was the thing with Peter was golden on that. But the problem was what he did was no problem. It's what Procter and those other people did by not including him on the custody of evidence, the chain of custody.
Speaker 2: Would you please refer to them as mofo's for the balance of.
Speaker 5: The better about that myself, DJ, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you brother. We're all we're all in unison on this. Sean, could you read this one?
Speaker 1: Yes? Jay one Justice nineteen ninety nine, Thank you, j Justice, Justice for Karen Reid is justice for all of us, that's true. Proctor Fanning Buchanic conducted a thirty day investigation into the most egregious shooting. I'm sorry, it's the agregious shooting of Justin Root, Norfolk, DA. And these investigators need to go need to go to jail in j one justice. I guarantee you some of them are going to go to jail, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hope, so, I really hope. So again, you really, as a human being, you really don't like to celebrate when something bad happens to another human being. But in this case, they are trying to force this woman into jail. And if you don't like her demeanor and you don't like the way that she screams at John O'Keefe and in Arroba or in other public places, that's fine. She's You know, all of us are entitled our bad moments. I've heard Kim say it. You know, my wife and I've yelled at each other and called each other names, and we love each other and we would never leave one another. So these things happen, you know, in relationships. It doesn't unit someone wanted to commit murder, Yes.
Speaker 5: Sir, did you guys ever call each other mofo's during any of those arguments.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm gonna teach her that word. My wife is, you know, speaks She's Brazilian, she speaks broken English. I'll teach her the word mofo and I'll see if we would like to hear you go where are you doing? You're stupid the guy I tell you no, do no parking place, No has no puck, you know, like she she yelled at me the other day because I got a ticket on base. Anyway, misadvent, She's a wonderful human being. I love her. Misadventures, misadventures book mouse. Just realize Chloe texting and.
Speaker 8: She was on the beach, Earlie, and now she's back in the car. I mean, she's a traveling girl.
Speaker 2: I can't get over that.
Speaker 1: I love it one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all right, this one is going to mark me. I'm sorry. We're getting through these. We're getting near the end, guys, and if you have to go, I can get rid to get everybody out of here, and I can read the rest of these. I don't want to keep you. I mean, we have like twelve minutes to reach the two hour mark, and I don't want to keep you a second longer. Go ahead, Mark, please sure?
Speaker 5: Next super chats from mystery singer Procter and Kevin Albert being suspended as just the beginning. FBI has a twenty year investigation on Canton and Stoton's police departments. They will indict the Alberts and Proctor with their three thousand and seventy three seventy four report on Reid and Birch Moore. I thought about Sean, thought about you, Sean, just as I was writing this. So I'm like, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you where my mind went Sean? Because I know you're a music guy. Only the beginning, So thinking about that song Beginnings from Chicago. Don't love that song? And you're you're a musician. Are you a musician? I am? That is so we need to have a Karen Reid band. We can get you, Mike. We need a drummer. I mean I can, oh, yes, baby, and miss Shorty are you a musician as well? I can see awesome?
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: I can play the drums, not all that well, Peter, are you playing any instruments?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I could be the conductor.
Speaker 9: I think what what possibly we could consider is either when this comes to a comes to the end, we could bring everybody that's in the round table and some of the other people that you would want to bring in and we could see if we could you know, audition or do a live show at either the West or the Hillside.
Speaker 8: Perfect were the band finally will not what the band was, it was us.
Speaker 2: There you go see the f k R band. We will be holding live auditions. We need a drummer, we need a bass player, and we could have because I think Mike plays guitar, masa. Are you playing any instruments? I can?
Speaker 5: I can sing a little bit, that's about it. Maybe be a bodyguard or a bouncer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a baritone you are.
Speaker 1: I mean you can be the front of house for us. You could be the front of house. You can do the lighting and the and the sound from the front of house.
Speaker 2: Always a big he has a big media voice. Man. He should be on like major media man. Jesus, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, Mass is our voice steady?
Speaker 2: When we in.
Speaker 10: I always put his voice steady?
Speaker 2: Okay, uh could you read this one, miss Shady?
Speaker 10: Is it not the same one as the last one?
Speaker 2: I feel like it is it is the same one. Okay, let me go to the next one.
Speaker 10: Okay, so j one Justice, I can't see the dollars there either. Is that just a question? Norfolk d yes? Okay? So Norfolk da hung Justin Justin's bloody clothes on?
Speaker 2: Hang it.
Speaker 10: When Fanny was asked why Roots ship it was not that bloody, he responded that it could have been dry cleaned.
Speaker 2: Say what, I don't know the Justin Root case. So you'll have to forgive me on that. I'm not smarter in that. I don't know if anybody is, but I guess this.
Speaker 1: He it real quick, Yeah, take five minutes right Justin. You know, he was living in that appen my all little stomping grounds, and he had some he had some mental health issues. So he ended up going downtown Boston to where she's talk Tom Flemings in the house.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: He went to a hospital downtown Boston, and he had gotten to a little skirmish with the with the guards. Someone said he had a gun, Well, he had a plastic gun, a toy gun bb gun, and there was a shootout. The cops shot at him and missed him hit another cop. He get into a car. There was a high speed chase and went into Brookline. He crashed, gets out of the car, and the end the story is he got blasted. I feel awful thirty thirty two to thirty three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and just for having the toy gun. Is that essentially what it is? You know?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I mean they were they were very Robin Bailey, Yeah, out of Pans Angeles. They were very Listen. I heard the radio dispatch, you know, the shots fired. Uh, police officer down, man down, So that gets everyone high strung, high charge. And then right before the cops got on the scene, there was a first responder like nurse or doctor or maybe off to the police officer that came to his aid because he got out of the car and he stumbled. I saw the whole thing. I've been I've been really looking at this, and it's it's under the DA Okay. The problem is when you have a big chase like that and it's pumped up, one guy fires, I hate to say it, you know how it goes. And I think there was some crossfire, but he clearly didn't shoot anyone because he had an inoperable gun. So sad, very very sad, very sad. Case. And like I said, now, on the contrary, one quick thing, we had a DEA agent Miami and he shot many times at these bad guys. Right, So he was on the stand and one of the defense attorney goes, agent White, why did you shoot my client twenty two times? He says, because I ran out of bullets.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if he had more bullets, he would have shot more because he was under fire himself. So anyways, like those two people got that must be too late, he says, because I had I ran out of bullets.
Speaker 2: No, I totally got that, man, I totally got that. I've heard that a number of.
Speaker 1: Times several officers. You know, It's just it's a tough case. It is a tough case. I feel bad for the root family, but I'd like to do a deeper dive on it.
Speaker 2: I really would, And thank thank you for bringing that up, because we'd be happy to If John's happy to tackle it. I think there's seven or all of the rest that are also happy to tackle him. By the way, I think the next one in this panel that's probably going to go to law school is probably gonna be nurse Kim. Anyway, where's the blood, great wealth, Peter and three leaders of blood. Where is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well guess what God knows what they found downstairs in the basement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a whole bunch of Yeah. I prayed that they did. I pray that someone found a little bit of John's blood down there and then the case is over. So Lally, first of all, Gina g thank you so much for the fiver. Lanley lost a twenty seventeen trial of Yang Long Chow and Bev was the presiding judge. Is anyone familiar with that case? No, okay not it is surprising, but I still I don't sorry, find some buyas there, Janelle Grace, the all staff panel needs app no once a week. We can't do this. It's too much band within, too much energy. But we will do another one. And the next one is going to be Sander Birch Moore for sure. And I've talked to Missy and and Anita Dave on that show to.
Speaker 3: DJ if you can my day of Dave Cullin, I would love to. He produced the case to season two from Bostool Sports.
Speaker 8: On on Sandra.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. That was amazing. Yeah, okay, So I will coordinate with you for Dave I know Peter is going to be on it, and Missy is going to be on it, and I just want to get like she's amazing that the so the when this girl speaks about Sandra birchmore to me as as somebody who considers himself a little bit of an EmPATH, she's fighting back tears every single time she talks about that case. She's fighting back real tears over the loss of that girl and her baby. And that should strike all of you what a wonderful human being she is. And Peter shared some other some other things. Would me that even gives me additional respect for Missy.
Speaker 9: Right, just as a point of info too, She's got to stand out organized tomorrow from I want to say, two to two to five, perhaps in Canton.
Speaker 7: For Sandra.
Speaker 9: Yes, in front of the town in front of the Canton town Hall. And as I think it's been mentioned to this group, and I think we are aware of it at least this circle.
Speaker 7: Uh, the both cases.
Speaker 9: I think Sean's indicated comment on both both cases, I joined at the hip as far as a lot of the investigators and obviously the DA's office, the troopers.
Speaker 7: Both decedents were in the town of Canton.
Speaker 9: So tomorrow is going to be a pretty significant day, and Missy travels a long distance to make these standouts for herself.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Missy.
Speaker 1: Just spit a comment. Can I make a comment real quick, please, sir. I just want to tell Tom Flanney, I'm taking my plane up to Pensacola tomorrow. If you'd like to meet me, I could, or I could fly up and pick you up. Do you want to meet in Pensacola? Tom?
Speaker 7: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: It's a private joke, that's all private.
Speaker 8: I love it, all right, Tommy, Tommy boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, ironically, there were no Cala pieces found in solo cups. I mean, you'd have thought the backpack blower would have blown them all the way over to keller Her lawn. So I don't know, I don't know what the hell happened, But I would always think that police officers would go to a scene with a backpack blower because certainly none of the evidence would be disturbed by that. I don't think so, you know, I didn't go to detective school. But all right, there's only one person on this panel qualified to read this one right here, and it is, of course, Nurse kim.
Speaker 3: Oh Mindy gives four ninety nine. Thank you so much, Mindy. Can we get a a Giannifer Murcay from us smart your pretty best friend from out of town.
Speaker 8: I love your face, Mandy.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: This one right here, Thank you very much. Jenny Caswell Hall, great panel. Caring is factually innocent. And you know that last couple here, Kelly Reid in that.
Speaker 4: Kelly Kelly.
Speaker 8: Kell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to Sean on this one.
Speaker 1: Kelly Reid for Hi, everyone, great show, great panel. Justice is coming.
Speaker 5: Hey man, Karen Reid.
Speaker 2: Good to meet you, Miss Kelly Reid. I've never had you in our chat before and it's an honor that you're here and we're hoping that we can find justice for your sister. This one right here to Mesa all right?
Speaker 5: Oh, Christopher Borrow, never heard of him, Never heard of him. I don't know who this guy is. But great panel.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 5: International Standout Labor Day. Check the sites for check the site for details. That's free. Karen Reids Standouts dot Com again free, Aaron Reid Standouts dot Com. Also I should note the just checked that list, but there's a tab right at the top right. It's a Standout let's click on that and you can find out all the local standouts that are occurring tomorrow and in the future as well. They're updating that that website frequently here, so it's gonna be great. Paul is a great man, and he's been working tirelessly with the media, a lot of media relations don contacting the news outlets, letting them know about our standouts, letting them know about what we're doing as a as a a group large group of supporters of Karen Reid. So hats off to Paul, you're the man. Kelly Reid, shout out to you as well.
Speaker 2: All right, Can I get on all right this one?
Speaker 10: Before we move on, can I just say with regards to standouts, because we have two dot people in the chat here, I'm actually myself and a couple of other Aussies are organizing nationwide. Free can read stand out on Sunday, September September the first, So next Sunday, there's one already in Melbourne at ten am already organized.
Speaker 8: That's me.
Speaker 10: There's a Hobart standout which is in Tasmania, the capital city of Tasmania ten am. Also the details for meeting points for both are on that Standout website, so have a look. But if there's anybody in Australia who lives in any of the other capital cities that a year now in the chat or replay crew.
Speaker 7: Love you.
Speaker 10: Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra. We'd love to make this a nationwide thing at the same time, Sunday, the first of September at ten am. Easy peasy. I've got my paints and cardboard ready to make my signs later after this live has ended, signs. And I just think we should really know, like we're all here watching stras were very much invested in this case and in Karen Reid's innocence and in you know, shining a light on the corruption. Australians hate corruption and they always go for the underdogs. So if anybody would like to be a representative in their couple of city or come along to either of the existing standouts next Sunday, ten am, yep, dm me on Twitter or email me. My email is on my channel.
Speaker 2: So I just want to say that and I'll put it. And by the way, everybody that you see appearing today, yes, miss Shorty, everybody that's here on the channel, their stuff will be in my show notes. So if you go to the show notes for this episode later tonight, it'll have and every content creator and you have someone on your show put their damn stuff in the show notes. Don't let me go search for Mizzi. I should be able to find her in your show notes if she don't spend an hour with you anyway, Masa, I know you're inspired by what you just heard because just to your left you've seen someone who is as passionate about this as you are.
Speaker 5: So yeah, absolutely, but Shorty's done an awesome job and it's so awesome to just not only see how this following of Karen and supporting Karen evolved outside of the state, across the state of Massachusetts, across the Northeast, across the country, and then internationally when we found out that we not only had a big Karen Reid contingent in the UK, but also down in Australia, which is one of the most beautiful countries on earth that I've never been to. But Australia, we love you, guys, and this Shorty, You've just done an awesome job. You've been fantastic and just a special acknowledgment to you for all you've done.
Speaker 2: We love you, Please please, ma'am.
Speaker 10: So when the popcorn Karen went raising funds for Karen's Defense Fund, which has been an ongoing, amazing thing that has been happening, and people have been donating to Karen's Defense Fund and venmos to her. Then when the whole popcorn got shut down. I know it's been reinstated now, but I had this thought that that I wouldn't to be able to do something. Was before the standouts were being organized. I wanted to do something from over here in Australia, and so had I had designed a free car and read like like a little like a graphic and so I made I printed off two hundred stickers. Yeah, there's only two hundred of them free car and read bumper stickers. I bought pinkoes and pink thank you cards and they've now been mostly all shipped to some helpers in the US so they can post them internally. So what the way, it's a fundraiser for Karen. So if anybody would like one of these Massurey custom stickers, limited edition, if you make a donation to Karen's Defense Fund. I don't there's no I'm not touching the money. There's nothing dodgy about this. If you were to send a donation ten dollars plus, we'll get you one sticker fifty dollars plus, get you two one hundred dollars plus, get you one entry per person. And then if you screenshot your donation and again email it Tommy DM me on Twitter with your postal address, that would be sent out immediately. So get on it, like I'm over here. I'm over here from down Under trying to do my little thing, and it would be really amazing if people could get on board. And it's a pretty cool thing, really high quality, custom designed.
Speaker 3: That that I'll take you too, miss Shorty, and I'll send you my screenshot for my donation tonight.
Speaker 10: I love you face.
Speaker 2: I'm all over it like gravy on race. H thank you, miss Shorty. I'm in for one.
Speaker 1: Uh this.
Speaker 2: This lady right here wanted to hear me pronounce her name because obviously last time Sarah I pronounced it incorrectly without the Massachusetts accent. So it's Sarah and Sarah in Shock and Horror. So tell me tell me later on Sarah if I got that correct Sarah and Shock and horror.
Speaker 1: No DJ, Yes, Sad, Sad, Sarah, Sarah, Hey, Sad.
Speaker 2: I blew it.
Speaker 1: I'm blew in shocking, all shocking.
Speaker 2: I blew its. I blew it. Sarah a shock in horror. I blew it. But I am in training after all. I'm I'm a trainee of of of nurse Kim and and Sean. I am not at that expert. Yes, I mean I can tell you when I went to Dean College, I could do the accent pretty well because I was listening to my teammates every every single day. But anyway, so who drove the Ford Edge? I don't think I does anybody have anything for who drove the Ford Edge?
Speaker 5: Yes? I do. It was Chloe the dog on our way to Vermont.
Speaker 1: It's so difficult edge.
Speaker 8: I'm driving the edge.
Speaker 1: There's so many Ford Edges you can you can have a Monopoly game on that, right.
Speaker 7: Peter, Yeah, you could, Seohan.
Speaker 9: But I think there's some information out which I'm not gonna touch right now. But I think you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, Peter, give it up to you. Buddy spilled.
Speaker 2: Come on, No, he's got his sauces.
Speaker 1: This one is for shot, you know, Dina, Dina Blina, I love it, Dina Blina. Steve Scaling has always been the strongest, absolute, strongest piece of evidence to me. Me too, because I really believe if it wasn't for Steve Scaling and that little darling he holds close to his heart, he risked it all by by spilling the tea against his old buddy Brian Alibert. Let me tell you that's how it went. And then you had Tommy Tommy Beatty, tom Beatty on the other end coming in with Erin, And that's how this thing got teed up. I'm gonna tell you. Tommy Fleming can can deny it all he wants, but this is how it all went down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately, the critical thinking piece, the common sense piece, just as happened, and this one Nurse Kim sure Nikki.
Speaker 3: Mick seven gave ten dollars, thank you so much, Lovey. When looking for someone, the logical thing, the logical thing.
Speaker 8: Is to call the local.
Speaker 3: I don't know, call the local. You last witnessed him? Who last witnessed him? Jen m never calls the Alberts house to ask if John arrived later or asked them to look outside.
Speaker 1: Thoughts awesome, great great great point, great point, great point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean she said she called those and Chris Jen New.
Speaker 2: Right Jen New Yeah, thank you. JD. Gossa great panel. Nurse Kim the corrupting to Van Halen.
Speaker 8: Okay, mister Monk's understudy.
Speaker 3: You you so, the fifty one fifty is a section twelve in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. And let me let you know that I have reached out to the one and only David Natty and I would really like to go through the good Sam.
Speaker 8: I want to see the medical records.
Speaker 3: I know it's like probably not necessary, but I am a legal nurse consultant.
Speaker 8: And the way that this was conducted.
Speaker 3: The physician, the er doc right Justin should be ashamed of himself because he not only took care of Officer John O'Keeffe, but he also took care of Karen Reid. Now what he didn't even remember? Okay, he had no idea. His documentation was so lackluster.
Speaker 8: When I tell you that, I.
Speaker 3: Clutched my proverbial pearls my friends upon his testimony. I'm watching, I'm looking, and I'm saying, he's gonna get it together because I have a lot of you know, respect for emergency room physicians, and.
Speaker 8: It never came. And my problem is, is this how Karen's labs were obtained.
Speaker 3: Guys, that sucked. In my opinion, she was sectioned by it. Like she was medically sent to the hospital due to a risk of her for herself and others. There was a determination made by the hospital to collect labs for a talks for a talk screen, right, but that was never requested by the police. So libs, let's write emotion, let's do some shit, because I think that we have an argument that not only was this not collected by mass Day police in a normal OUI charge, how in the Christ are you saying that her medical her compromise medical condition on the morning of January twenty ninth, twenty twenty two, is used against her.
Speaker 8: I feel like this hip of violations there.
Speaker 3: I understand that, I know that, I know I know that David Yannetti, I know that Alan Jackson have looked through all of this. But let me see the records, because if I can see what the doctors, what the nurses road, there may be something there well.
Speaker 2: If anybody can be of help with that, like if if you haven't heard from Yanettie, then maybe Sean and and Peter could I'm not I'm not trying to be funny. I'm being serious. If if they can help out to maybe get something for you to look at, maybe that would help. Who knows.
Speaker 1: So I'm just the guy in Naples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gulf. Uh, this one is for you right here, Sean.
Speaker 1: What's the Mophi merch coming out?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Trying to get back into the back into the grind here. Uh you know someone, uh, someone did reach out to me, Mary Lochran, Yes, she did, Mary, and we're gonna work on something that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm down for a MOFO shirt up down for a bumper sticker. Just want to get that out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta tell you, I think uh, Olivia Nile for this shirt or maybe it's the other shirt. It's either Olivia or other. He will not be named. Partner that I have with Olivia. That's a whole of the story. Oh yeah, we have we have the it's called in my little phone the OG dream Team. He Olivia and a name to be kept very very confidential.
Speaker 2: None of us here.
Speaker 8: Talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a lot of you have a lot of sources there, Young lady.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not cleared up to that level to know. But Sean, since since you're what's the name of the uh, the the David David Letterman show band leader, it's Paul something. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have that. I come on, I'm not growing my hair on the side. God. But but Paul Shaffer, Paul Shaffer, Paul Shaffer. That's right, okay, because Midnight Moon wants to know, since you're the Paul Shaeffer of the Karen Reid, the Free Karen Reid Band, can he play trombone? Would you be willing to have brass?
Speaker 1: I would listen. I'll tell you a quick story, real quick. I was in a rock and roll band in high school and I said to my guys, we need a brass section. And they said, fuck you. I'm sorry, Shan, what do you doing?
Speaker 2: And this show family show?
Speaker 1: I wanted to I wanted to go with Tower of Power songs back then, and the band said no. I said, all right, yes, Midnight Moon, trombones, trumpets, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 2: At dude, look at Chicago, anybody go back to look at that nineteen seventy video on YouTube from Tanglewood. I think it was called It's an Incredible Live Chicago and their brass are just ridiculous. Man, I'm talking about coming down. No, it's okay, it's all right. I'll take the head man. Thank you so much, Reality Check. I appreciate you down beautiful, same same thing here, Thank you, Richie defence guy. Richie, I mean, are you for the the the the fiber boards as opposed the synthetic fiber as opposed to wood because the wood rots, So just if you would let us know about that, Thank you very much, Richie.
Speaker 7: Uh, excuse me interrupt this.
Speaker 9: Richie defence guy is a very very active participant in this Karen Reid movement.
Speaker 7: Very active.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Thank you, Richie.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you that's Richie. I know, yes, Richie is a good guy.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Richie. And that's a legitimate question about the fence, by the way, like a Jimmy Fallon style music jam. Hell yeah, all right. Last one, last one from M. Gaglio.
Speaker 10: M J.
Speaker 2: Galli. Sorry, I don't have any glasses on, Sean J. I don't have me glasses on without the glass.
Speaker 1: Gaglio?
Speaker 2: Was that pretty good? Though Kim and I did a little bit of Irish for you, right, okay, all right, the winner of tonight's coolest Massachusetts accent? Would you like to vote on that? Or do you guys want me to just pick Masa? Do you want to make a vote.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna vote for nurse on this one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna vote for DJ.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss who had the coolest Massachusetts accent tonight? Absolutely Nurse Kim, Am I the only one vote for Sean. I want to. I want to I want to recap. Where are the hanging chads? All right? So once again, uh the return winner of coolest Massachusetts accent. I'm calling all beings Nurse cam but Day to give the wait a minute, Here we go, there we go. All right, Nurse Kim, thank you, home girl. We appreciate you, and I want to wait a minute. There we go. I was able to stop it. I want to thank everybody for joining us. I want to thank everybody in the chat. Julie and we got a couple of I don't know how many message comments we had here, I mean we had was it almost twelve hundred comments?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And twenty five hundred people watching. Thank you so much, mas of Media. It was an honor to meet you and have you join and I can't wait to speak with you again one on one. Also Nurse Kim as well. I'm going to get you because we talked about doing a one on one with you and let you just go hog wild up and just take over to joint. Miss Shorty. Thank you for all you're doing. I know Maso was inspired sitting next to you, and I'm inspire as well. And I'm buying one of you bumper stickers all right as a mine.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank you so much. Mitch Shorty.
Speaker 3: Though you are, you are a voice that we all appreciate so much, your memory, your activism, and you will love for Karen, for her family, for also for Officer John O'Keeffe and the community is so commendable.
Speaker 8: And we just love your face.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, We.
Speaker 2: Love you, John O'Keeffe. We haven't forgotten you, bro man. We're gonna get there, so don't you worry. Don't you worry, brother, we haven't forgot you. Peter Murphy, thank you, brother. I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Glad to be here and it was a great roundtable.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you bro Man, Nurse Kim, thank you, homegirl, thank you.
Speaker 8: So low.
Speaker 2: Where the hell is a microphone? But now, thank you for coming on, and I appreciate it. It's okay, okay, all right and well, and we'll get Dave calling in on as well. Man, we'll get him on that round table for Sandra birchmore King Mofo.
Speaker 1: Thank you, DJ you, thank you to the panel. It was great meeting Miss Shoty. Miss Shoty met Dave, Masa, Nurse Kim, Kimmy Peter, and listen to the chat. I see what you're saying out there. There will be a show coming up for everyone, not just the very elite, but for everyone, and we're going to get that party running. So hang in there. It's been a long day, long of you tell a lot of intel. You know those days, DJ, you know when they're coming over the the Cosmic Frontier, you know those days are.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm glad. I'm glad you guys are getting it. Man, come on, gonna keep keep putting pressure on the Dodgeball team led by Psycho Brian Albert. So check your uh check your email. One of the folks from the last show reached out to me and she has a She sent a really good photo to me and you on email of Brian and I think it's middy craft, so I'm gonna check that out.
Speaker 8: Okay, your phone home, Bye guys, All.
Speaker 2: Right bye everybody. I'll be half of Shorty. Peace out, Uncle Mo