Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and f M ninety six nine The Games. Mike the Bulldog Biyanci.
Speaker 2: A Bulldog sports page brought you by Kauffman and lind Injury Attorneys. What do you say, Mike the Bulldog Bianchi?
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, sorry, my internet it's not working. I'm gonna race in to get there, entire I gotta I gotta come to the show live at the studio today, so I can't do the sports report with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, I guess with that before we get into the insane uh brass balls of one Dan Campbell, we should I see the lights just went out at the F one desk for the last time this season. We go to Taco Bob manning the F one desk from Abu Dhabi this morning, Jacko, Bobby and Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 1: After all the drawing between somebody George and the verse stapp And here's what George rus George Russell and Verstappen have been, you know, wrapping jaws and getting pissed at each other. Final race of the season. I'm going first stapping around.
Speaker 2: Max, closing out the season with two wins. Huh he already won the season. He won the drivers championship. Yes he's a driver. Instructor's title still in question.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it for stapping, check it out of they have one desk.
Speaker 2: Thank you Taco Bobby for mab un dabi. I get dizzy when I do that. Move my head, all right, all right? So Thursday night football in Detroit last night, it comes down to it was back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and it just it felt like one of these games where whoever had the ball last was gonna win. And Dan Campbell, coach of the Lions, knew that. As you know, they're getting down towards the end of the fourth quarter, the scores tied, the Lions are in field goal range and they're facing a fourth down in inches. Do you go ahead and kick the field goal there? And I hope you can play defense for the remainder of the game because you're going to give the ball back to the Packers. Or do you say, you know what, boys, let's do this, Let's get the first down. We'll be able to run the clock down and take that last kick and walk off winners.
Speaker 1: If you're Dan Campbell, of course you go for that first down, because if you give Green Bay the ball back winning.
Speaker 2: Good chance of that, and he knew it, and he opted to go for the fourth on fourth down, they got it and then you know, ran the clock down to where it needed to be booted. The field goal thirty four to thirty one. The final from Detroit. Meadhead still pulling it.
Speaker 1: And like I said earlier, Man, I was watching some people talking yesterday in the ESPN the fact that they're playing was such.
Speaker 2: A depleted roster, it's sick thing. Well, yeah, they've got a few key players out, there's no doubt about it, but a lot Despite that. That shows you the depth of their team. Twelve and one, and they lock in their playoff position last night, So good for them. Good for them.
Speaker 1: They're strong man.
Speaker 2: All right. Other NFL action this weekend, the in state teams. I mean, we've got the Dolphins and the j E T s Jets, Jets, Jets on Sunday afternoon, Taco Bob, Yes we do.
Speaker 1: We're sending some listeners there on the bright line. Actually, that's pretty cool. Yep, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Bucks host the raid as at one o'clock at Raymond James on Sunday Taco Bob. And then there's the Jaguars who are at Tennessee without you know, Lawrence who's been shut down for the rest of the season after the hit last weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that they took Lawrence out just for the fact that a well, they had to as concussion protocol, but also with his shoulder injury and stuff. Just let the guy mend you're not going to do anything this season anyway. And he's a good kid man, so I hope, I hope the best for him.
Speaker 2: We've got some other games going on, of course in the NFL this weekend. Atlanta and Minnesota could have some fireworks in that one. We've got Cleveland in Pittsburgh. Those teams always have a fun get together there. And then you know the Sunday night affair the Chargers and the Chiefs. So Chargers been having a pretty solid season.
Speaker 1: I know, strong, and they're a team that has beat the Chiefs in the past. So it's my Chiefs, you know. But yes, hey, they've been my team for years and years now, you know that. And uh, but oh your bandwagon, Bob, we know that, of course. I mean once once Peyton Manning left the Colts. I was like, I got to find another good role model, and at the time it was Mahomes. Now he's getting tainted with all this.
Speaker 2: You have to find another good role model.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying with football, I want the kids to have a good role model to look up to you.
Speaker 2: That's how you analyze what team you root for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would go with a Rodge, but you know he's a little bit high on mushrooms in the woods. I don't want kids to be doing that. And the Jets suck. Okay, anyhow, you have an interesting way of approaching things. That's why we love you.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: We have huge college football that coach mar Daniels is going to join us for right Yeah.
Speaker 2: The conference championship weekend. How this is all going to wash out? There's a lot of things that probably best to leave it for him to try to break all this down, and he'll have the latest details on what he can tell us about the search for the new UCF coach. I'm hearing it's going to be announced very soon. I like by Sunday, is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope it is, and I hope we get a good coach out there.
Speaker 2: You see it, well, well, there's definitely some big names being batted around and then some names where you might be going. I'm not quite sure who that is.
Speaker 1: I got a call you know you, and I, being alum, I was approached, approached for what possible approach the coach. You know what I'm saying, Hey, Taco Bob, you and Pat Lance, you're alum. You want to do a head coach assistant. You'll be the head and I'm the assistance.
Speaker 2: I don't need that stress. Come on, we can do it, man, Let's enter the portal. Lightning put a serious beat down last night on San Jose eight one from Tampa. Hell yeah, eight goals in a hockey game. That's big time Bolts. And then the magic will be back in action tonight. They got to seventy six ers again this evening. So, like we said, we missed the bulldog. I guess his bark will be back on Monday.
Speaker 1: I'm going to bark down the hall to him in a minute for not showing up. But it'll be good to see him in person when he finally gets strolling it.
Speaker 2: All right, make sure you circle back with us if you got to go away for a little while. We'll get break down all that college football stuff for you with Mark Daniels coming up towards the end of the show this morning. Thank you to Coffin and Lynn for sponsoring the Sports Page with Lynchin, Taco and jr R This Morning on
Speaker 1: Demand to download the iHeartRadio app.