Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey hey, Welcome to the Snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your lady's glazed by the great Chris Ray Good, Derek Blackmat and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some action.
Speaker 4: Sit back and prepare for some blazing britty.
Speaker 1: Hey have a rebody. Welcome back twenty twenty five. Happy New Year. Oh my god, you're hearing Happy New Year a little bit too late, quite frankly, like it's there. I think there's a cutoff with a Happy New Year around I would say like maybe the seventh.
Speaker 5: The fifth, the fifth, where by Rain Druwer stops saying.
Speaker 1: That the fifth to the seventh I think is like an appropriate like that's the last time that it's appropriate, Like if it's January tenth, I don't think it's like what do you like? Come on? But it's our first show of the new year. We're recording remotely right now. There's a lot going on right now. There's like wildfires in California. We're kind of like wary about whether or not there's going to be evacuations and all that. So that's part of it. But also The main reason, ultimately is I'm kind of in the middle of like a flu. I'm at I'm at the tail end of a flu. I don't exactly know if I'm contagious anymore, but I just want to keep I want to play it safe.
Speaker 2: But uh, try to get out of getting Uh, we're hanging out with us. You wanted, you wanted to desperately avoid hanging out with us. So a flight attendant was spitting in your mouth, right, you were like, Hey, I don't want to do my job. Could you please spit in my mouth because you're around a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Can you please cough fund me? Yeah? Can you please cough bleed and come in my open eyes? Yeah, that would be really great, the dude. Honestly, though, I was on the plane, so I went home for the holidays. I like, I try to spend New Years with my family because that's like my family's thing. It's like they always do like a New Year's think. They don't really do Christmas. They do Thanksgiving kind of is really the only thing that they do. So I try to make it back there for that. But I was on the plane and dude, the woman next to me, she had a mask on, so thank god. But she was wretching like she was coughing and like the entire time, and I was like, look, I appreciate the mask that's going to protect most people. I'm fucked, like, I'm I'm done. Like I knew immediately the second she fucking coughed.
Speaker 2: I don't think if people are coughing, man, I just don't think they should be allowed on the plane.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck them.
Speaker 5: I mean they place to be coughing like that. You're being filtered, Like it's literally like you should not They should give you a test, like scan your head. You know, there's like you can't get here.
Speaker 2: You know, there's like in grocery stores, right, you can't go on there without sure, you can't go in there without choosing ship. And so if you're coughing and being a piece of ship, I'm like, I'm sorry, you can't get on the fucking plane, homie. I don't care how much you paid for I guess we'll give you a refund, but you're stuck. I don't care about your stupid fucking job back at whatever state you live in. Shut up, I don't want to get sick.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I don't care. It's so disheartened because it was like right next to me, you know, and and planes aren't big, Like if you're if you're sharing a row with somebody, you're basically like touching them.
Speaker 5: It's like playing with someone that's sick. It's just by the nature of you're in a plane with Yeah, nowhere it's the same air.
Speaker 1: It is, unfortunately, the same air. I knew I was done in, but then I was feeling pretty okay for the two days afterwards, and then I just got knocked my bedroom. My bedroom night right now looks hilarious because I've been in bed with like the flu, and so I've just been like I've been in bed sore, like everything hurts. I'm fine today, but like I've been, I've just blown my nose, wrapping it, throwing it on the like I look like it looks like a goon cave. You're you're you're a freak. It looks so bag. You can just have a bedroom trash can and then, dude, I know you, Dude, I just I don't. I was in so much pain that I just didn't care. I care now bachelor life that you can do it. I can't. I can't even do that if I wanted to.
Speaker 5: My bed's not made right now, and Lily's anxiety is penetrating me, and I feel not good. I want to clean my room so bad right now I haven't. I haven't made my bed. I never make my bed.
Speaker 2: I've never made my bed. My mom would, like you know, it would be one of those times where she'd be upset about how fucked up my room was, so then I would clean up everything and then make the bed. But then now the bets fucked up hours later because I sleep in it. Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't what am I What is this a museum or something? Are people gonna come through my bedroom and inspect my bed? Are they gonna be looks? You're not informing me of anything. No, Like fu, who gives a fuck about the bed? Like to me, just make sure your your living room is presentable because that's where people will fucking go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can't remember who's gone into my fucking bedroom before unless there was a purpose, you know, like, I don't know, whatever, whatever it's, don't let my crack horse in my bedroom. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. There's a horse here we are. They'll suck, they'll suck dick underwater. I think I caught my neighbor uh with with a prostitute. Uh because I think like, and this dude's like older son and you know, like he's of course he's uh, you know, he's from from the other side of the world because where we live. And I was just like, hey, yo, like there's this girl coming out with a with a very short skirt kind of like leopard print, very pretty, but way too much perfume. And then uh, and then the thing, the real telltale was that she left through the back entrance through the alley and not the front like normal people use, like say, visitors, they don't go through the back alley because they don't even know about that. So like she took like the little shortcut to go west, and I'm like, hmm, that's not normal for like, hey, I'm coming to visit on family. You know, you you leave for the front because you're parked on the fucking front. And so I was like, oh, no, did I did I just catch some infidelity? And I don't care. You know, that dude probably works hard and he's just like I need I need a break from my family, you know, So.
Speaker 1: I just thought it's yeah, it's it's you don't get involved. Yeah, like that's like under no circum dude, that's one of those things too. Like I I we got to write in about that on Sacred once where it was like a bartender asking if like he should step in and do something because he saw somebody just liked bro as a bartender. Certainly not no way, I'm a bartender. You might have been your sacred oath to society as a bartender is like literally like you're like the the like the front line defence. Like granted that's a scumbag person doing this ship, but like you you really want to get involved. You as a bartender, you want to get involved.
Speaker 2: He is kind of like they are bartenders are kind of like therapists in a way. There's a little bit of compotentially commentuality and also just by the sure just keep yourself out of danger, you know what I mean. Like that might be you might you might wrap, you might nark on the wrong person and then all of a sudden they come back and blow your head off with the sowd off you know, Like it's it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: It's not weird, especially in a bar man like, it's just like it's it ain't worth it.
Speaker 2: Imagine a guy cleaning up with.
Speaker 5: His ragget side of thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's going on? Looking braids all over the fucking bottles behind and.
Speaker 5: Some guys doesn't even get other bars, just shaking his drinks us he's just still smiling. And it's gonna leave me on a rush ass. So I gotta goddamn so.
Speaker 2: Some guy's brains all over the fucking mirror. The mirror's bright fucking red. Christ, at least you take a nip jar. So listen, before we get too far into this. Uh, remember go over to patreon dot com slash a snark tank. Uh snark tank dot shop for merch. Remember to do that.
Speaker 1: Leave, leave, leave a comment, leave a like, leave all that stuff, good reviews on iTunes, all that, all that, all that jazz.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gotta say, I gotta. I'm working on a Basically, i'm gonna I'm hoping I'm gonna mock up soon. But it's essentially it's uh, it's you swen. I just gotta, I just gotta. I'm just letting y'all know that you're.
Speaker 1: You printed the Feral Swings.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting a mock up pretty soon. I'm gonna see if it's worth it or not. But like, Bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Like I think it's mad funny, but I just look, let's let's just do what is right.
Speaker 1: Dude, do that verily? That verily thing that we got was pretty was pretty high key good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot, Like Bro, I'm what do you what do you want me to do? Like you're it's you have a face that just works on stuff because it keeps Look what keeps happening? Like so scumbag That Scumbag ship is fucking fire. People really love it. You got the three.
Speaker 1: Swen Moon back in the day. You got this new fucking Kaiju ship. I mean, like people, there's something.
Speaker 2: About You're just very marketable and even fucking police sketch artists understand that.
Speaker 1: They draw you by accident.
Speaker 5: Like god, look, look it's mad funny. That image is a funny image.
Speaker 2: I love it, but it's attached to something that's pretty picky.
Speaker 5: But that image is mad funny. It's like the idea of like you know, the you know, the guy that came on that girl's leg and like ran out.
Speaker 2: That situation is one of the funniest things ever. It's funny, it's diabolical. It's diabolical, terrible that that happen to somebody. That is just pu Honestly, it wouldn't have been funny to me if if she didn't react the way that she did. Oh no, the whole situation together, I mean, hearing about it is funny. But seeing the video of her saying like this dude, not on my leg and then starts crying after, it's like, for.
Speaker 5: Me, it's the guy Scooby Doo running with sound effects. In my mind running eye was like this.
Speaker 1: Is she busted out her phone pretty fucking fast. For me that the funny part of that isn't even necessarily what happened is the fact that in the moment of being a victimized by this terrible person and this horrible event, she describes it in the in a way that like somebody on Xbox Live would describe it like you just nutted on my like the I don't know, like that would be like you just that would be like somebody finding a murder in their house after like killing their families, like you marked my family you like, it's just such a it's such childish language.
Speaker 2: My whole family.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, it's it's not. It's not. It's not you assaulted me. It's not you know what, you know what I mean. It's not you violated me, it's you nutted on my It's it's just.
Speaker 2: God, she didn't say sperm because I would have died you leg.
Speaker 5: No one really says sperm, I do.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: No one's serious, No serious person does. And I'm not.
Speaker 5: You should be, you should be. You should be like Hannibal Lecter in that fucking.
Speaker 4: Room, the mask baby, a sperm on your baby, the sperm, the sperm, im sirming, why you why you're sperming.
Speaker 5: I'm sperming. I'm sperming a whole bunch. Whoa, whoa here a lot of sperm?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Fucking Jojo is a fucking ruthless man. She fucking like makes fun of me. Dude, your your cump face is always something you never need to see. Like the whole thing the idea is like we I understand that we look stupid or even sound stupid.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't need a I don't need to be reminded.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be who's get like a die about hunch in my back and I turned a quasi moti from my six and then I'm back to me and I'm like, whoa, that was crazy. Yeah. I've been called a frenchman. I've been called batman. I've been called I'm like, bro, come on, like that's terrible. And so now I'm fucking like I just I just like I want to look like I just try to be as a stoic and it's like, you know, like like looking like like yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Huh that's ridiculous. O my god, that is So that's such a red flag with somebody if they're.
Speaker 2: Just if they're just there and they just shove you off of them.
Speaker 1: Hero, that's hero ship.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I wish I knew.
Speaker 2: I wish I had that much control, you know what I mean, Like I wish I could just yeah, yeah, all right, see you get out?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? So yeah, whatever, what else happened other than La being on fire? Yeah, I mean I feel like a lot happened, But also I feel like I don't remember any.
Speaker 2: Of it, you know what I mean? Bro, The fucking the way the internet moves, so much shit happened while we were gone. One thing I know I wanted to mention for sure, but it just doesn't feel as because it went by so fast. It was when Elon Musk and like MAGA were feuding and fucking Laura Lumer. Do you remember Laura Lumer?
Speaker 1: I do remember Laura. Laura Lumer was.
Speaker 2: Like saying shit, like as if she isn't one of the dumbest people on the planet.
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 1: It was crazy like she was I remember.
Speaker 2: Trashing Elon Musk but saying, all facts, this is about the H one B visa shit, right, yeah, because all the MAGA people, they're all they they're all fucking they hate immigration, specifically brown people, and they're mad that Elon Musk wants to bring more people in, right right, and they're like, this isn't what we voted for, Like, yes it is, this is exactly what you voted for. And Laura was like spitting facts, fucking showed receipts that like Elon Musk is the type of people that that are working with, just exposing the fuck out of him, as if she's like a good journalist and is not a complete retard. It was weird because everything else that she's done is just stupid. Yeah, so I was like, wait a minute, is she playing a Cara?
Speaker 1: Like? It didn't make sense to me. It's hard to it's hard to not feel like a lot of them are just pretending. I don't know, man, I don't know what to believe really anymore.
Speaker 2: It feels like psyop almost to this point where it kind of it really threw me off because I'm like, where where does it start or finish anymore?
Speaker 1: What the I don't know. It's really like it's.
Speaker 5: Like the moments where like it's a moment where like someone that's so dumb figures out the puzzle instantly.
Speaker 1: You're like what, yeah, yeah, where'd you get this from? The Great Analogy? Because that's exactly I just thought about it.
Speaker 2: It's just pretty simple you think about it, It's like it's a nigga with like four intelligence rolling a twenty and figuring out the puzzle and you're like, nigga.
Speaker 1: What it's literally it literally is like that moment in like the cartoon, Like like I it's like a trope in so many cars, Like I remember Edit Nettie specifically, like where Ed said something like profoundly intelligent and they're like.
Speaker 2: Ed what what And then yeah, and then immediately afterwards he goes back to being stupid.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, but yeah, there was the Elon Musk, the the infighting with with MAGA that happened. There's like the stuff now with the Gulf of America, the anti anti war Trump. Yeah, we want to get we want to get Greenland. Also, we want to buy can We want to we want we want to invade Canada, buy Greenland, and take Mexico.
Speaker 2: I guess Mexico and the Panama Canal. So like that's that's four things he wants to do that that would be military operations. And you know, I also fin I find it funny that there you know, a lot of their base there's a prize. Okay, yeah cool, But like I was reminded, and I think I think a lot of us forgot about that. At Trump's first inauguration, he wanted tanks, like as if you some fucking like North Korean dictator or something. He wanted like you wanted like you wanted that type of Oh, I wanted to look like I am a dictator essentially, And there were people in his team were like, I'm fucking out of here if you do that shit, bro, that's too much. And I was like, oh, we kind of forgot that that's what he wanted from the very beginning, right, And so I was just like, ohyah.
Speaker 1: I forgot that was it's been. It's been there since the very beginning. So yeah. And it's also just like I don't know why people lie to themselves too. It's like, listen, the golf the Gulf of America sounds worse.
Speaker 5: It doesn't even sound good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't set like if you want to go like the American golf or something or like you know what I mean, Like that's okay, I guess, but like fine, American golf is better, but like Gulf of Mexico rolls off the tongue way better than Golf of Gulf of Golf of America.
Speaker 2: America's it's not in syllable. It's too much, man, Yeah, it's too much. It's dumb Golf of Mexico.
Speaker 1: But we're we're in comedy world like at this point, like it's just it's all it's all damn silly, Like it's hard for me to even take any of this seriously. It's hard for me to find it. It's hard for me to find it funny either. It's just it's just kind of like it's just normal. It's it's bland, and it's like seeing a like a like a dead pigeon or something. It's like, I guess there's nothing necessarily funny about it. I don't feel it's not tragic.
Speaker 5: Technically, everything about this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, waiting Technically, like on paper fifty years ago, it's hilarious, but like today it's just like I don't know, man it yeah, I kind of need I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's it's it's it's obviously absurd, but we're it's where we be, we're living it, so it's like whatever. So now things need to be stepped up a bit to where, you know, you know, like Trump's little dance that he does, that little fucking jerk off thing. I want him to just like all the nuclear buttons just like just start fucking and then just ship just starts going crazy and loud speakers. He'd be builds the world's largest speaker to play YMCA so the entire world can hear it at all times, and then just shit just popping off. Because it needs it needs to be stepped up for us to really be like, oh, this is hilarious now, Like I'm actually laughing.
Speaker 1: This is so crazy Trump I wanted fewer immigrants. What's going on?
Speaker 2: It just goes like best I can do is rename some water. I can rename the water for you, But I can rename a golf, a canal. I can annex a fucking country make it a state.
Speaker 1: What personally? You know. The other thing too is like people like oh, I say, I saw people talking about like, oh, we can easily just because there's a Greenland has like a very small population, so it's like, yeah, we could easily just like pay everybody in Greenland like a million dollars and just like get the just get the country. And it's like, brother, as an American, if I saw the American government just like make an entire country of foreigners millionaires, I'd be fucking furious, you know what I mean, Like, are you like, are you fucking serious? No? What? So I would be so fucking living It's crazy, But yeah, you know, God bless.
Speaker 2: Yeah they could have done like a lottery around the United States cause like say Greenland, last time I check, this was years ago. Greenland was a population of fifty thousand. So now how much more is it?
Speaker 1: Now? Can't be much more.
Speaker 2: And so that's a small city in the US and that used to be the size of my city, lit Harvard, that I grew up in. And imagine just doing a lottery of that, at least in the United States, it would it would help out tremendous. No, no, no, let's let's pay off the fucking what is it? What are they like the Danish controlled or something whatever the is? Yeah, I thought they were like the Greenlish, the Greenlish. I think they are controlled by Danish. I think it's like, yeah, some Danish ship is in Greenland, the Greenish Green Goblins. Dude, they have the green Goblin on their flag.
Speaker 5: They're just gliders of goblins coexisting really well.
Speaker 2: I would actually moved to Greenland. I wouldn't even like, what if I found out that that was real?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, if they had the green Goblin on their flag, absolutely like it wouldn't even if they had Sam Ravey's green Goblin.
Speaker 5: On their power fucking powering dress villain mass, I'd be like, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: We need to leave them alone. So what is the fly? Is it just like the green Goblin? Te posing in front of like a star.
Speaker 5: You know something, you know the you know the images which images that least images like that. Then their face comes in. It's like that, but it's Green Goblin with the most adorable smile.
Speaker 2: Adorable. He looks really sweet.
Speaker 1: I know, it's kind of terrifying.
Speaker 2: If he was like him smiling like really sweet is actually way worse than his fucking that's horrifying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I would Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That I would still move there. I wouldn't even wouldn't. I wouln't even care. It doesn't even matter because it's like, well, sorry, guys. I know you guys really like the show. We were in the same studio, but there's a I'm going. I don't know if, I don't know if the boys are going, but I'm going.
Speaker 1: And if if Greenland had a ninety five percent tax rate and uh, you couldn't buy groceries and they only had hot water and cabbage, but they had they had no sugar, no sweets, no nothing. They just had hot water and cabbage, No automobiles, know nothing, no shelter, but they had the Green Goblin their flag. I would I would move there today.
Speaker 5: And you can't even make hot water cabbage stew. You got to eat them separately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's illegal. It's illegal to combine them illegal.
Speaker 2: You can't even boil them in the water. If you use someone comes to your house and they give you like a thousand lashes, that is fucking absurd.
Speaker 1: But the crime for boiling, the crime for combining ingredients is a thousand lashes? Would that kill you? I feel like a thousand.
Speaker 2: Thousand just lash the same area till even.
Speaker 5: That you're gonna be in them.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be because a thousand unless it's like with like a pool noodle or something that I feel like a thousand might start doing something to you.
Speaker 1: That's like, do you guys remember that weir that old? This there's a really old YouTube video that I remember watching a lot. I don't remember who the hell did it. It was like such a specific video was it was like the video was called the Horribly Slow Murder with the Very Inefficient Weapon, remember that? And it was just it was just like the idea was like it was like this demonic presence or like this like this serial killer or something, and it would just go around and like lightly tap somebody with a spoon and the idea is that it would it would take like decades to kill and it was I remember it was like a really well done movie. It was a really well done video for back then because it was like what like twenty eleven or something ever, being like what the hell is it?
Speaker 5: Would heal the damage being done to you? Would you be able to mitigate that damage?
Speaker 1: That's good at a certain point maybe, but like it would it would always be growing. I think the issue was that you could heal up into a point, but it's like it's kind of like Snake where it like it's you're just gonna accumulate damage over time to the point where like.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like your threshold is it damage by hit with a spoon? You know you got that's not doing threshold damage, you know, like that's doing like immune like it is immune immune. Then it gets a critical spoon hit and you're like three then immune right, yeah, event, but you can't sleep if someone's doing that to you. So that's like psychic damage too.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing too. It's like you can't sleep, so you're going crazy. You can't Like yeah, it's it will it will kill you. Whether it's the spoon, whether it's the spoon that does it, it is almost irrelevant, you know, because the guy's doing it.
Speaker 5: Yea you entity, you can't exact accept It's like the fucking it follows, motherfucker, but it's a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I actually I agree the sleep deprivation.
Speaker 1: You're done. That's it's crazy that you can't kill someone to spoon like that.
Speaker 2: That's insane when you think about it. It's not even a spoon that's killing you. Is this the annoyance of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't need the tool. You could.
Speaker 2: It could just be a finger just poking really hard.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it could. It could just be a guy going But.
Speaker 2: Then who dies first, because that guy has to stay up to it.
Speaker 5: If it's an entity, it has to be an entity.
Speaker 1: It's kind of entity. The person is gonna starve themselves to death. Well, if it's a person, you could just get a restraining order, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You could go into a room and close the door and they have to get in, you know.
Speaker 1: Could you You could do like because that is harassment? Yes, yeah, So like if it's just a person, then the solution is pretty shooting kill him it's a salt. Yeah, you could also you could also just be like I was acting in self defense. He came up with you with a spoon, then went off.
Speaker 5: I shot him in the fucking back of his head.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to.
Speaker 1: That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Kill.
Speaker 5: He scared me really bad. I screaming, squel like a little piggy, and I pused that off.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, there's okay, so much other this is crazy. How does I know so much shit happen, something happened that I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: I know so much stuff happened.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like kind of weirded out that it all just in the blink of an eye just went away. Yeah, I know, there was like a bunch of but I it was probably all a bunch of gay political stuff. Though, to be honest, it was probably very politically gay political gay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We have were do an awards show recently. What was it? Oh, the Golden Globes was I think yesterday or two days ago? But which, by the way, the Golden Globes always sneaks up on me, because it's just always like I always hear about Golden Globe winners before I hear about a lead up to the Golden Globe. I agree, yeah, you know what I mean. It's just like, oh, this person won. I'm like, this is happening right now? The fuck Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 5: I know that that happened. I know it's in day and Tom Holland got revealed to be engaged or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this day in time, holler her, gay, I don't know something like that. Oh interesting? And oh is uh is with any Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is there any uh any any updates?
Speaker 5: The fact crazy in her d ms too, But he actually did make a bunch of like fucking like weirdo messages to her, like tweets about her too. What he did a long time ago. He made comments about this comment. I guess that people brought up and it's like, damn gang, Yeah, I'm trying to help you, brother, but it ain't working.
Speaker 2: I know much more about the situation now because when when when When you were describing it on the podcast, I was very much in the dark. And then I got confused, and uh, I saw a video. I think it was deleted. I think deleted covered it. If I remember correctly that that kind of it might have been him.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, it wasn't. It was definitely him.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you you were aware of that that channel Sween.
Speaker 1: Deleted. I'm sure you're aware of that guy.
Speaker 2: What does he do again? He is a commentary mostly in hip hop culture and white guy. Huh, white guy. No, it's a black dude, but he's faceless. And then he he pitches has avatars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that has the mask. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And anyway, he he broke down the situation and then it made it much more clear to me because I didn't fully understand or appreciate how weird it actually was and how much he was truly trying to manifest it.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't really like it basically the like I know that nigga he read the secret or saw the documentary or whatever, because like that's what he was.
Speaker 1: Just so just to catch everybody up, we're talking about SHAMIEK. Moore, who is the voice of Miles Morales. And it was in the last episode that we did he there was a whole thing about like the Spider Man, the Spider Man tradition of Spider Man actors dating their co stars or dating their love interests specifically, so like you know, Toby Aguire, dated kirs Uh, Andrew Garfield, data demistone obviously, Tom Hollins and Dia Zindia are are engaged. Uh, and so he's the only one who has not done it.
Speaker 5: It's funny talk about how Kristen Dunce is so pretty in the first movie and then I don't know what happens in two and three, Like she ages like nine and a half years in that span of time, and I'm like, what happened girl?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Uh, misogynyt first misogynistic cake. Yeah, it took it took thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: She's she's still a beautiful woman, but she just see ages visibly so much in a way that I feel like they don't really I don't think they kind of navigate her makeup the way they do. Uh freaking oh, yes, she's the seas age. She visibly aged more than Toby and freaking Harry did.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with that.
Speaker 2: Watch I have to watch those movies again to I personally, I haven't. I hadn't noticed.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't notice that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched one and two recently.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean she I mean I watched those movies all the time. I feel like she's just not really my type of person, so like, I just I don't really I've always thought she was like, okay, you know, she's like, all right, this is reasonably like this is somebody like who would live live next door to She looked like a real person, you know what I mean, So like, she didn't look like unbelievably hot to me. She never looked like that.
Speaker 2: I like that because Mary Jane in the animated series was a little bit too sexy.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I think the point is that she's supposed to be a battie and then Peter's just getting back.
Speaker 2: He just Peter's pulling batties.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This nigga is a door. But then they also they also they they drew him like he's a fucking he's the captain of the football team.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we're talking about we're talking about the Spider Man or not animated Peter Parker. Animated Peter Parker is bigger than Spider Man. Yes, we right, years ago big It's.
Speaker 2: Like, what's going on? And then Spider Man is bigger than Eddie Brock and Eddie Brock is bigger as Venom, but not as Peter Parker.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is it? Why do you have that frame? What is going on? It doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: But part of it he's in high school, which is crazy. So he's in high school, and it's like, why you built like a linebacker? That's why I always thought, like even the way that h Mary Jane was depicted in that too, I was just like, this isn't this is so ridiculous that this works so much better. Uh, in the Sam Raimi version, it just works so much better. Sure they look older, but that's what everybody did back in the day, high schoolers looked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly. I mean it got better over the years because because teenagers. It's because teenagers couldn't act. Because every teenager, every teenager that was on TV was in like that. Every real teenager that was on TV was on like they were on like a fucking Disney Channel show or something where they were like where they're acting was like theatrical, and just like, you can't fucking act this way.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's a good point.
Speaker 1: So I yeah, I mean I like that The Rami movies are just full of people who just like look like people like nobody in that movie, Nobody in those movies, Nobody in those movies looks like a movie star. And I think that works for it works for Spider Man specifically. Yeah, I also understand.
Speaker 2: I understand as an adult that Toe for Grace even though not the best choice, But I still understood that the Eddie Brock character makes more sense as someone who because if you look at Eddie Brock and the way that he's that normally drawn like, it's it's hard to feel bad or sorry for him in any capacity because he just looks like a scumbag.
Speaker 5: You not supposed to.
Speaker 2: You're basically he is kind of supposed to at least understand why he hates fucking Spider Man or Peter Parker, you know, like he hates Spider Man, so you at least want to like, poor fucking guy man can't get a break. But when I look at Eddie Brock and every other I'm just like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm more like this.
Speaker 5: I see that because for me, it's like Eddie did it to himself. For me, when I was like, oh Eddie, he did this himself. It is his fault. I think Peter was a little brutal. He asked Peter to not do something. He was like, suck my dick.
Speaker 1: Loser, did it any man? Yeah, Peter Parker went up there and said, suck my dick loser in cannon. Uh and then he and then he sucked him the pretty.
Speaker 2: A webshot. And it's.
Speaker 1: I think Grace works as Eddie Brock. I don't think he works his venom because they. I think it's because they fucked up the venom really like venom should have been venom should have been bigger. It's he shouldn't have peeled his face back, You shouldn't have had like to fer Grace's voice. Yeah, all sorts of things. But I think to for Grace does a good job as as a as like that as a like a nega Peter in that ye, yes, just that, and that he fits he everything else is not a version of Spider Man's world. Well yeah right, it's like this guy is He's just a sniveling piece of ship.
Speaker 5: To Peter Parker's like trying to be a decent person, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, Also imagine imagine for a moment like genuinely, like sincerely, like in a modern context, imagine a guy like Eddie Brock where he's he's built so stupid and he goes to a newspapers like him, I'm trying to be a photographer. You really, what the fuck are you talking about? He wouldn't be a firefighter? What do you doing?
Speaker 5: Like more or less like he was trying to be like what was it he was trying to he was supposed to be like like a he was like a TMZ kind of nigga, That's what he was.
Speaker 1: He wasn't like no TMZ people are I know.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it should mean, but he's like one of the like breaking news. I find a story, I figure shu out not a private eye, but like along that side for news. If I don't know what the word is called, like like a private detective or like a not exactly, but the kind of person that like breaks like a like a something like a front line reporter about things or something like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting the right word. I'm probably like mixing other stuff. But he's like the kind of guy that like breaks really serious stories or he investigates re litory stories, and he works for like news outlets, and then it's like he wanted to. He's like a fucking juiced uff. Clearly roid guy, clearly roid it out. Like in the first comic he's in, he's like throwing up eight hundred pounds like it's fucking Christmas, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, what is the way that Eddie looks is he got into it? So he's like Rico. He's like Rico and starts the Troopers that joined for pussy, you know what I mean? Rock Like that's the only way he gets into photography in any shape or form, because it's like, bro, look at you. You are you specialized and pushing heavyweight, and you could probably get a decent.
Speaker 1: Career off of that.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, no, I'm going to take pictures of fucking dumb shit, Like okay, man, you can't even call into small spaces and get up. You can't even do things that would make it better for you to take photos, and like he would just bend small places in a bigger can get it. Yeah, Yeah, I think I think he works. Yeah, but uh, we're just thinking about Tolfer doing the the pleading begging God, like to kill dude.
Speaker 5: We did that on New Years We're talking about that.
Speaker 2: How like he went to.
Speaker 5: He went to a house of worship, right, and he threw himself in front of the almighty you know, he threw himself down on his knees in front of the fucking all encompassing universe. And he was like, Yo, don't get me a different job, don't save a life, don't extend my life, give me riches.
Speaker 1: Kill that dude, take that guy's life.
Speaker 2: And it's like he didn't go to e didn't go to some weird satanic bullshit temple or even like you know, even though they're like actually atheists and stuff. But he just misunderstands. He's like, oh, okay, can uh who do I? Who do I summon the How do I summon Baphomet? I don't understand how do I do this?
Speaker 1: What makes it funny is that in the context of like Marvel proper, he knows there are gods, like four exists, they know about aliens, and this guy is so deviates, he's so dastardly that he's like, that's a good point, hey, Christ of Nazareth, Christ of Nazareth, can you can you do me a solid real quick and kill uh?
Speaker 6: This guy?
Speaker 1: Can you kill this probably Jewish boy? Anyway, I don't know. Do we want to just jump into questions a little bit early, since like we're starting a little bit late this month, obviously, might as well right jump into Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just kill it. Let's kill it for sure. Let's do every single one right now, every.
Speaker 1: Every single question. I'm here there, there's a lot already. Like it's it's alretty.
Speaker 5: Stupid, but almost two hundred awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so here's uh, here's a good one. RFK Junior getting cocked by Ronald the hamburg and the Hamburglar. Oh jesus, it's really unfortunate. That's I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: Universe ham chuckling. Why is sucking your wife is crazy? Like all the fucking sauce coming out of pickleball boy, his mouth.
Speaker 1: Stop it, stop right now. Get away from Cheryl, Get away from her. Oh my god, shut up, you shut up, you figure naggots. Now tell me what is your grossest or worst experience in workplace?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have an answer for this. Immediately have some pretty bad ones, dude. I was working at Sears. I was working at Sears, which, by the way, this is the twenty twenty five Sears officially gone gone, thank god, which is crazy because I thought they were gone ages ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess they were closing while they just fucking hemorrhaged on.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, there was a there's a Sears in the mally By us where we live that the top floor says something something a new experience, a new Sears experience coming soon. I guess, not oh death. Yeah yeah, but uh yeah. So I remember working this twenty twelve, twenty thirteen ish. I don't remember exactly when, like like what time of year it was, but I remember going into the bathroom. It's always the bathroom, of course, it's always the bathroom.
Speaker 7: And just.
Speaker 1: This guy just fighting for his life in there, and he just cleared, like I could see as I walked in, he missed, like just completely missed, and he was moaning like oh no, And I was like, this is not my this is not my job. So I just immediately I walked away. I just pretended like I didn't see nothing, wait, waiting for somebody else to be like, yo, what the hell's you see? What's going on in there? I'm like, no, what's going on? But that's always such an unfortunate sit I think. I thank god every day that I've not been in that situation where like I just really have to go and I just fuck up everybody's day.
Speaker 5: I literally don't getting being able to shit in a place that's not my house gives me like severe anxiety, really like I can't.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: It's because I think it's because of the fact that that one time I was taking a ship that grouper started fighting in a bath for me, and I think that should actually traumatize me.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 5: That makes it because I was gonna take a shit and like they started fighting, I'm fucking hiding on the toilet like crouched down, and they coming in and they're like, what are you doing? And I'm like I was trying to use the medicum, like you're suspended, and I'm like, no, I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay, I've uh, it's you know, just I just make sure just clean the toilet, you know, the soap dispenser and then also still put the thing down. I just like, you know, but I also don't have like ibs and stuff that might like absolutely destroy people. So I don't have that experience because I'm like I've never been in this situation to where I'm like, if I don't go right this second. I like how people miss and they just shoot on the fucking wall. Like I don't understand that concept because I've never been anywhere near that. It's my my my asshole holds.
Speaker 1: True all the time and shout out to being in continent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that sucks. I feel for I feel for y'all that have to deal with all that bullshit. But I might have told this this before. I worked at Albertson's in two five and six and we had a ship bandit for a while where he would come in there, uh shit on like uh, the the toilet covers, the seat covers, and then he would just smear it all over the walls and ship. He would just deck. It would happen a random Sunday like it would it would be Sundays and uh.
Speaker 1: So crazy, like every Sunday you're on edge.
Speaker 2: I caught I think I caught the guy so picture he was across. So there was a w c W wrestler named Raven. Uh the way that he dresses. He dressed like Raven, but he had the face of Davy Havoc, the lead singer of afi and because there was a guy that kind of rushed out of the bathroom one night and I saw that guy and then when I looked in the bath it was just ship on the thing, like as if he was about to do it, but he like felt the presence of he's gonna get exposed, and he darted out of there, and he I would have caught him because I was on my way, and I was like what.
Speaker 1: I never saw him again, and I was like, what the fuck, man, why why did you do that?
Speaker 2: The thing is when he looked at me too, he looked pretty like normal, excuse me, like kind of a.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like you piece of ship, he's a what a psychopath?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I wish aren't people. I would love to run into him and be like, I guess it didn't really matter because I, uh, that was not my job to clean that shut up right. I was not a janitor. Poor fucking bas poor Paco, and I had to fucking do his thing. That Starbucks there was.
Speaker 5: It's really sad. There was a guy that he had a clearly had I think he was what was it called paraplegic and he came in and you can tell when he left the bathroom. He's just kind of looked like nervous, like kind of looking around a lot. And I went in there and it was a ship like everywhere on the ceiling, like on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did he just what ceiling?
Speaker 5: How did you do this?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: Like what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 1: That is crazy? I can't that, I really can't.
Speaker 2: And when the.
Speaker 5: Manager tried to tell me, like us to clean it, and he's like, you guys wanted to us clean, I was like, I'm not cleaning. No, I didn't even like I didn't even entertain it. Like it was like, so you have to clean that kings And I was like, I'm not doing that. Man, I would have dude, I know.
Speaker 1: It's so the degree the swiftness by which I would have quit on the spot is crazy.
Speaker 5: Like it didn't even it didn't even penetrate me.
Speaker 1: It was like, you got to clean it. I was like, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 5: And that's like cal has Matt, like we have a group of people for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 5: Might it might get you in trouble, it might take that out of your paycheck, but also like suck a dick, I'm not cleaning that, like I just like, I'm dude, I I'm very much. When I was working especially, I was like very much like if someone told me to do something, I would like I would clean the gut like I would clean the gutters with the milk work while was I would do the dishes, I would do what's the job, right that you obviously have to clean the floor for the most part to make it look presentable.
Speaker 2: I'll do that.
Speaker 5: But as soon as you tell me to deal with waste, I'm like, dude, I'm not getting paid enough to do that.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you're not. That is not in your job description.
Speaker 2: It's not I'll make coffee, ye make your coffee. I'll carry the milks, I'll bring things places, I'll talk to the i'll serve the customer. I'm not cleaning up shit. You can kill yourself, dude.
Speaker 1: The amount of the amount of times that like they you were hired for a specific thing, like whenever you're working in retail or food service, it's crazy how much like you're hired for a specific thing and then they'll just stretch that as much as they possibly. It's just like, hey, go do this fucking other thing. That you're not supposed to do that. We that is an entirely separate job, but we don't feel like paying for right, And it's just like, motherfucker, Like no, I like, what do you mean I have to? Like what do you mean I have to drive the fucking truck from one location to another? Like I'm not doing that? Are you insane? I don't know, I can't drive a fucking semi What are you talking about? It's I don't know, man, Yeah, that shit really infuriating, But especially when it involves like literal just toxic environments like that or like you could get sick, yeah, just handling, like call the hazmat team.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for people that were coerced into doing it, you know, Like, yeah, there was a one of our workers who was like the best worker there in Albertson's.
Speaker 1: I think he either did it once.
Speaker 2: Or he was about to because he was so like, uh like I get you know, he just he was such a pushover and such an honor roll student kind of guy.
Speaker 1: And and I was like, fuck that, David. I'm like, are you what the dude?
Speaker 2: We bad groceries put go backs and collect cards.
Speaker 1: That's it, Like what are you fucking doing dude? I I did some of that stuff for sure, because I just I there was there was a line though, for sure, like I definitely did. Like I remember they did try to get me to clean up the bathrooms. I was like, I'm not fucking doing that. You like, no, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: In fact, I would easily like if they're like either that or quit, I would just laugh and piss all over the floor as I'm leaving, I.
Speaker 1: Would add, I would add to the I would in fact ship more.
Speaker 5: I could piss this toilet, so make a piss ship smoothie.
Speaker 2: I leave it there. I wish I was a monster like that where I could just ship, like for Spie. I can't do spikee ships.
Speaker 1: Man. I could probably piss. I can spite pissed, though I'm sure I could do that. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't ship when I'm upset, so I can't. It's an interesting I'm upset.
Speaker 1: Remember Amber heard?
Speaker 2: Remember Amber heard that that ship? Yeah that was wild that, Like you hated that dude so much? You're like, all right, dude, that's that's hate, man, That that is that is a hate. That is a hate that I've never experienced, and and and I'm low key jealous because that is an emotion. That is something that I feel like. It is the human ex experience that I feel like a lot of people will never experience. That's that that level of anger.
Speaker 1: You're like, you know what you bad?
Speaker 5: I'm choking you?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why Johnny beat her up too. I'm sure that is like you should have you know. And he's like all all drunken ship slapping her up.
Speaker 5: He's laps and she can't know where to stop blocking because she's sucking all drunk and loopy. He's like, where the fuck is it coming from? I don't know where He's.
Speaker 1: A should move on to the next one. Yeah, boomer locust, but with a whip yelling the N word roded. That is fucking insane. So a locust like from Gears, Yeah, it has to be that is specifically seventy years old with a whip.
Speaker 2: Whip. I guess that's what we have to say, or what do you say?
Speaker 1: Crack boom? He's he would be I guess he would be a cracker.
Speaker 2: He would have to be a cracker, yeah, because yeah, he says what the things right?
Speaker 1: Because he well, he cracks the whip. Yeah, he's like, he's a cracker. We got crackers. We got crackers on the riots.
Speaker 2: They're just really fucking white dude. Yeah, well they're all pale, but this was just a little bit per he is, he's glowing.
Speaker 1: We got crackers, got crackers of a hair? Whoa let me who I can't do that ship my throat.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he says, what's up sweety Derek and the man who killed Jimmy Hoffa. Hey, listen, relax, he says, before I started, I wanted to thank you for the hip hop and PS two recommendations. Backstreet Freestyles become my favorite Kendrick song. And MGS two is fucking sick. Yes it is. Let's go. I'm such an MGS two true truth or it's crazy? My I love that. My question is My question is this. I recently moved across the country, leaving my family behind. In fact, I don't speak to them. I don't speak to them at all anymore. What advice, Fire Fire, What advice do you have for establishing a life in another state. It's a little bit difficult for me to give advice on this because I actually like I brought like I brought some of it with you. Yeah, you know, I start I didn't necessarily start from scratch.
Speaker 2: I've lived in a couple of different states. I don't know how, so I don't know how dating apps are anymore. But I actually, dude, I networked through There's probably better things now, I don't know, but I networked through the like what was it called, okay Cupid? Uh, tender wasn't a thing yet, but like I would because there would just be you know, like, oh it would two birds one stone. You might hang out with the cool ass chick and something might but then also you meet her people if they're like minded. It like it actually really helped me establish relationships in in uh, particularly when I was in Arizona.
Speaker 1: That was actually really dope. So there's probably something that's better. Uh, yeah, you know, you know what a friend of mine was explaining to me, like, because I I had recently caught up with a friend of mine that I haven't talked to you in ages, Like he moved to like Montana a long time. I jesus, uh, and uh, it's like Missula specifically, which is apparently very nice. But he was telling me it's like, yeah, I like he left and started completely from scratch because I ain't nobody from New York going to Montana and you know, like it's it's completely like, uh, that's a completely fresh start if there ever was one, and so he was. He said he would look for specifically, he would go on like like Facebook, Marketplace and these places that were like offering it and so like, okay, like I'm into music and video games and movies, so let me look for let me see like what can I get from actual people that are around me and like in my area. It's like okay, nostalgic like like an old ass video game arcade cabinet, or it's like okay, let me go go to the go pick this thing up, strike up a conversation. Chances are there's some pretty overlapped interest there that would lead them into different social circles. And the same thing with like old old movies and stuff like that. It's like, oh, you got like movie memorabilia from this thing, Like, chances are you're into the stuff that I'm into. And then they would strike up relationships through that kind of thing, like oh, you have a sick guitar that I want and you're like within two miles of me, Let me go, I'll pick up the guitar, chat chat about music. Start start that way. That's apparently like a pretty decent way to like get to know people in an area, especially if you're new. Yeah, I just finding these things that are like very cific and hyper specific to you that like might also be around you. That's that works. I think I've never done that myself, but I could see that working fairly well.
Speaker 5: Work is a cheat code for it.
Speaker 1: Man, well work the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if you don't, if you can't make work friends, then you suck.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, if you're literally are suffering with them.
Speaker 5: Like if you can't literally you have the most genuine formal commanderie like you guys are all slaves to the corporate machine.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you should be able to find commoderie with your foot.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, if you can't, it's one thing if you want to or not, like because I definitely, like I had I I was working at Series and I had no interest in it's And it's definitely.
Speaker 2: If you can't, not that you didn't want to, because there I have worked jobs or I absolutely kept no contact with any It was just work.
Speaker 1: We're cordial.
Speaker 2: And then once I was gone, I literally talked to absolutely none of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, niggas, I don't talk to y'all exactly over.
Speaker 1: The yo, me kick said. So we went, we went out to uh to Barty's beaery kind of recently, like a little bit before I got sick. I'm not blaming you or anything, but wasn't suspicious suspicious? Why am I not sick? Why do I never get sick? Maybe because like all the sick was on uh, it was on you, but you didn't inhale it somehow, I don't know whatever wasn't breathing. That makes sense. You sat you sat right next to me. I don't know, you sat right next to it makes sense. And so but dude, do you remember, like so we went to Party's beatery and I ordered I ordered like a like a fried chicken club and then a mozzarella steaks and I I got an empty mozzarella stick. But I naked, not naked, I guess, only the clothes of it. Dude. I bit into it and there was no cheese inside. It was just the fucking it was sickness.
Speaker 2: It was they put flu.
Speaker 1: That's what it was maybe maybe it was just a flu motz relstick and that's why, that's what that's what did mean more flew right fucking now. But it got me confused because I was like, I guess I just don't understand how mots of relisticks they make him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that is because a confusing thing, like why is it solid but there's nothing in it?
Speaker 1: Dude? It blew my vibe. I think I showed the kicks that he was.
Speaker 2: How can it be solid and liquid?
Speaker 1: Oh? I saw your mouth moving and I didn't hear you, and I thought he might have been muted. Don't funk with me, don't do don't do this. It's an audio nightmare, dude. It's already it already feels weird getting used to doing something like this without without live switching. I'm so used to like live switching the camera computer. Yeah, like I need like a I need like a fidget toy, like whenever we're doing this live or whenever we're doing this remotely. But yeah, I mean I don't know, Like you could try this that Facebook marketplace then that seems to have worked really well for him, Like you made a lot of friends, just like looking for certain things that were like hyper specific to his interests that might have also been shared by other people. Uh, that's I've never tried that myself. It seems to work though, But that's the best advice I can give. Like, I don't know, work is obviously a cheat code there too.
Speaker 2: How do you make friends as a growing adult? Like, imagine us having to make friends again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really have no concept.
Speaker 2: To me, it's always here's one thing, Like a lot of times I don't want to talk, to bebele but people can't help but fucking talk even when you have so I had my fucking earbuds clearly on. I'm in Walmart and this fucking guy I'm by the pork right, and he's like, looks over to me.
Speaker 1: The trick is to find he says this, as if this is like a Skyrim if you see it literally literally, this.
Speaker 2: Guy says something like as if the as if everyone knows about the dates, right, you try to when you be get an item, you wanted to be the latest date.
Speaker 1: And he's like, the trick is to.
Speaker 2: Find the one with the latest date, you know, the trick? And I was like, yeah, man, I was like, are you but I'm just being nice, and then this guy seems so grateful because he was like, oh, like there's a ten, there's a nine. And then I was just like, yeah, there's some twelves in this world right here.
Speaker 1: It's like oh yeah, oh my god, thank you so much. And I'm like, what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: Like this guy he just needed someone to need over exactly. And this happens so often of people wherever the fuck, Like I get into these conversations. I always had to take my headphones off because I'm like, bro, how do you not the trick? How do you get the trick?
Speaker 1: I can't get over. It's like the trick is to only cross when the the lightest. It's like it that way.
Speaker 5: This happened to me all the time. Chris has noticed it. People just fucking talk to me. People just are drawn to me for some reason.
Speaker 1: I'm like why. I actually, I don't know if I've noticed it.
Speaker 5: We went we went out before, people just talking to me, and I'm like, what the is going on?
Speaker 1: Have they?
Speaker 5: But I was one time he went to freaking We were going down at Chipotle. I remember We're just walking and some lady was like hey, and I was like, what, bitch, what do you want?
Speaker 2: I can rob you?
Speaker 1: Oh I do remember that steal from you. I am huge and much bigger. I can hurt you need to. You need to summon that fucking police sketch and then people stop talking to you. Stop Yo, that's crazy. You just turn it. You turned into you do like a large marge like claymation, Like you turned into that character. Bro.
Speaker 2: You know, I just thought about it too when I when that fucking guy talked to me. Not only I had a beanie on, my hood on, my sunglasses, a fucking mask on, and earbuds like I didn't have my hoodie on, sorry, but like I had. I was completely like I look like I'm about to kill people or something, because no one's really wearing mask anymore. So like I'm in the fucking grocery store with probably one of the fucking out of one hundred people or two hundred people, I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: Wearing a mask. Is you a mask?
Speaker 5: U when you go shopping everything?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well in this season, like normally, I like say, during the summer, I don't give a fuck whatever, but like now that everybody's getting fucking shick and coughing everywhere, Like the last time I went accidentally, I went to the store. I was a smart and final and this fucking little Asian kid just was it. I need to be in this aisle and this motherfucker was walking up and down, coughing like crazy, and I just held my breath, like I.
Speaker 1: Gotta get the fuck up and down.
Speaker 2: He was just running around like a fucking kid, and I was like, oh my god, Dad, please say this.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: You can tell he's just done. He was one of those He's done today. Whatever happened to that day, he was done. And you can give a fuck about his kid doing anything.
Speaker 5: He woke up and his wife was arguing him. As soon as he woke up. On the wake up, she's already yawing him, and it's like, come on, I just woke up. I was that with Jalen and some friends of mine and we were were walking. We were just like I think I don't remember exactly when it was around Christmas time. We were walking around, going to like we were circling different bars. We went to a cigar lounge and like smoked a little bit, but we we ran into these people where we were just walking. We were walking down the street. We were talking about like money. I can't remember what the hell we were talking about. But then these two people were like, oh yeah, there's a gambling ring down the down the road man, and we were like oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know why, I don't know why you. I don't know why you were listening to us while we were walking, and then just decided to jump into the conversation and they were like, yeah, man, you go down there. And then they were they kept giving wrong directions. They were like, it's make a left at the bridge, and it's like, no, it's a right at the bridge. It's like, oh yeah, yeah, they were right, it is a right at the bridge. We were just like oh my god. And we just were walking. It's a long stretch of like you know, sidewalk, and we were just like, oh my god, we gotta walk this this entire thing and hopefully like when we crossed they leave, and they just didn't. They kept going with us. But I'll never forget it because they were like, you know, my name's Chino, this is danger. Nope. Yeah, it's like yeah, so like my name is Chino, this is danger. Uh, you know, just come on come on down later on if you want to gamble, and remember to tell them that Chino and Danger sent you definitely, but not but don't say but say girl danger because there's the girl's name was danger, but like you have to say girl, you have to clarify the girl dangerous. I was just like, yeah, sure, man, no problem.
Speaker 2: I usually don't meet women that stupid that were like I'm gonna take a dumb nickname.
Speaker 1: I usually don't. Usually it's it's some stupid guy, Oh my name is Spider, and I'm like, oh, okay, name draft dude. It was the funniest. It was the funny stitt because Jaalen was entertaining it, Like Jaylen. Jal's the kind of guy that like he accepts the side quests all the time, so he like he's like he's always like, hey, we should maybe should check this place out. He's like that's okay man. But but so he's talking about and then like I'm just paying attention in case like something goes crazy. So I'm just like I'm really like locked in. And then behind us, as this conversation is ensuing us, Jalen's like talking to these two people like there's I just hear like like really intense shuffling, like somebody like dragging a leg. And it's just this guy limping slowly behind us, but he's very loud about it, and I'm just like, yo, what is going on? Like what like I feel like I'm I feel like I'm on a high alert right now. And it was just this strangest fucking exper and then that guy eventually like peer off and turned away.
Speaker 5: You were having a mega anxiety attack pretty much.
Speaker 2: I wasn't stay away from Danger, girl Danger, the girl Danger specifically, stay away from her.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It was just such a weird and right like Chino and Danger such memorable fucking like comedy. It was like it was like the new Cheech and Gen or something exactly. It's like Gino and Danger. Like it felt like a like an act.
Speaker 2: It was like it was Danger and this is Jash and Chino and Danger go to the casino white Castle, go to what's the new burger joint? Now, what's what's the the habit the habit? Go to the habit Uh shake shack?
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: And Danger, Chino and girl Danger go to shake shack. Film it film now who's gonna option that. If there's any uh any producers watching the start listening to us.
Speaker 1: Hit us up. We got stories. We almost went. We almost went to it to what Oh yeah, they were telling us about and they were telling us like, there's a there's a red Gate. Don't go to the red Gate. Go to the black Gate and they'll let you in. And I was like, there's a gate. I'm not going there.
Speaker 2: There's some weird shit happening there. I would have been if I was twenty years old, I would have went.
Speaker 1: Twenty one.
Speaker 2: I guess you probably have to be twenty one. But if I was just like early twenties, I would did it. Oh dude, if I was twenty three, twenty four, I would have gone. But like I'm thirty one, Like now, I'm not gonna I'm not trying to know. I'm trying to end up in a fucking cision where it's like two am and I'm gambling on. You're fucking You're like mixed up with You're mixed up with like like a dragon shit going on. You're like California yacht, like get here. The California chapter of the Yaku says is not something to be trifled. You ever, know, man, I think like I think the Yakus will have something to do with the little Tokyo because why do I why is there a dress code in they're fucking that arcade in that mall, that little mall.
Speaker 1: Like to me, that's like that, it is weird something that, like I feel like mob shit would do.
Speaker 2: Nah, pull your fucking pants up here, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Fucking I don't. I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Ship. Hey, suck my dick twice so Tuesday, Eh, fucking asshole. I pissed.
Speaker 1: He's a little funny, you know. Okay, So here's a good here's a good question. I feel like I've seen this question around. I don't know if we've I'm sure we've talked about this before or like our feelings on this, but like big jor big ugly Jordan Rode, he says, hello, arbiter spawn and President Keith David. Wait, Who's I don't know who? I don't know and I'll be spawn whatever whatever. Yeah, I guess I'm arbiter, I guess. But like, that's this is redundant. What are your anti what are your anti resolutions for the year in other words, what do you pledge not to change at all or even double down on? Now, broadly speaking, the concept of New Year's resolutions like, I don't really like I just don't. It's too easy to me. It's just like, if you want to do something, to do it, I don't. I don't know why. He's like, I feel like a lot of people are like, I'll wait for the New Year to do something good, and it's just like, just fucking wait, I'll wait for January to start working out. You know, I've seen that a lot, and it's just like, just start working out. Just do it. If you want to do it, do it. But an anti resolution, I think is an interesting idea. So like, just what do you want to double down on.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna be stopped being respectful all like period. I'm gonna embrace my worst instincts.
Speaker 2: Well see, that's kind of like resolution ship, where you're you're saying you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Gonna stopping what are you gonna continue doing?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be more of an asshole, I'm gonna be more fair, I'm gonna beat my wife more, I'm gonna fucking I'm gonna be the I'm gonna be the worst berson of myself.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm really proud of myself.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Everybody. There's so many people like I want to be better, Like, no, might not be worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. Yeah, it's a good question.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna What am I definitely gonna do? I don't know, probably be lazy. That's that's one thing I think there's gonna be. There's always gonna be an aspect aspect of my laziness that I'm not gonna thwart. I'm gonna try to not be lazy in certain areas, but I can't. I am to me to be this fucking I'm just being an online creator. Like really fucked my hustle up, man, like I I used to. I used to hustle way more when I felt like, I really like you when you feel like you need to do ship like I admire the people that they don't really need to fucking go hard in the painting morm to still do. Like in ways of the I'm juggling fucking three YouTube channels, I have fucking six podcasts, and I do this and I'm like Jesus Christ and I'm having trouble doing like just one of each.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to, like if you're if you're lazy, or if you have like a lazy personality, like you gotta like find an area to pile it all in because you can't get rid of it. You gotta like figure out It's like, okay, like where's my laziness gonna be probably cooking for me? It's cooking. I like that, Like I'm I'm you know, I I'll make myself eggs and I won't even season them. That's that's because I'm just like whatever, Like that's too much lazy. Who can say?
Speaker 2: I feel like the cooking is so much more work than just picking up some salt and pepper and throwing it off there.
Speaker 1: Now, it's just like you break an egg, you mix it, you throw it in a pan, you heat it up, you eat it. Like like what am I gonna open up? I'm gonna go into my cabinets now, and I'm gonna like because eggs, eggs by themselves, like they're not like whatever, Like they're they're completely inoffensive, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To me, it's like do you put anything in your oatmeal? No?
Speaker 2: No, not supposed to?
Speaker 1: Well I have, well I use specifically, like I have brown sugar oatmeal, so like maybe, but I don't put anything into it, like I makes but that's that's specifically better if you sweeten it up. I think that's all you really need, just a little bit. But dude, even a salad, like I'll eat salads dry man, You're like, I just don't. Guys, are You're like a rabbit, You're just a fucking You're just I eat things as they are generally speaking, Like I just I can't like if it if it's just me, if I'm just if I'm just cooking for me, Like I can't find it in myself to like put effort into it because I just like the point of this really is to just sustain me and to like keep me alive.
Speaker 2: So it's just like whatever you're doing, you know, it's such a weird balance because a truly lazy person wouldn't even cook.
Speaker 1: That's what's so crazy to me.
Speaker 2: To me, it's like, if you're already cooking, might as well just throw a little season on it, make it taste really fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: It's it's barely cooking though, It's it's it's just taking something and making it hot.
Speaker 2: Until it's ready to eat. That's even like you know what I had for breakfast, I'm not like I had eggo waffle. I'm not because I didn't want to do ship, so I I just threw it in the toaster and then with dunk. You know, you press the thing to me like waiting for my burner to beat up and shit, because I don't have fire right burners. I have the stupid hot the electrical bullshit, so I gotta wait for it. I'm like, fuck all that.
Speaker 1: The toasters, it's ready in a minute.
Speaker 2: And then paper plates so I don't have to wash the dishes, you know, excellent ship, that's great. Yeah, I'm actually every week I'm cooking now, I make I make beans from scratch.
Speaker 1: I bought a crop.
Speaker 2: Beans out of nothing.
Speaker 1: You had, like conjured beans, Skyrim, it's a Skyrim spelled conjured conjured.
Speaker 5: Be conter beans and beans and werewolves.
Speaker 1: It can't it can only be both.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's both. You gotta re you gotta moderate your power.
Speaker 1: Beans and where you know I'm playing Skyrim right now. You of course you are. But dude, like so, I've never actually played any of the DLC for Skyrim. I've never done. I've never done what. I just got to sal Stein for the first time.
Speaker 2: That place is you never fucking spermed on that fucking vampires?
Speaker 1: Man, damn no fucking what's your name?
Speaker 2: Leara?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I forget her name. It's been too many years. But you know that bad either, Lena like that? Yeah, that sounds right, something like that.
Speaker 1: So I only ever played I mean I might have dabbled in it, like when it was like new New, but like I didn't. I didn't really, so like this is the first time that I'm playing through it. Like actually, like I just got to Soul Sime. I'm level twelve and Soul time, I need to leave.
Speaker 2: What are you doing there?
Speaker 1: Because my goal, my goal was okay, listen, I know I always get the urge to replace Skyrim. But what happens is I always go through like the parts that I remember, and then I just kind of get bored of it because it's just like I know where this is going. I know I gotta go, I know I gotta go talk to this and I go, you know what I mean, I get bored. So like my goal was okay, so this time I'm gonna do the bare minimum stuff. I'm gonna go to White Run, you know, I'm gonna go get the shout from the fucking Graybeards on High rockcard. But then after that, I'm just gonna do shit. I'm only gonna do the things that I don't remember or haven't done.
Speaker 2: Have you been a Dark Brotherhood?
Speaker 1: I did the Dark Brotherhood. Yeah, that was like the first That was my first play through was the Dark Brotherhood.
Speaker 2: It was sick.
Speaker 1: Did the High School of Thematic School, the Magic School? The Magic School? I did, but I didn't do I didn't do any of the I didn't do the Thieves Guild. I didn't do I didn't do Nightingales. I didn't do the Companions. I didn't do any of the dalc like anything. No, I for real think I did everything in Skyrim like I had. I believe you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've I've probably at this point, I've done everything. I can't think of a I've I if I if I beat the main Quest again, uh, I know I would have to side with the Imperial because the last time, because I did storm Cloaks, Imperial storm Cloaks and out of the New Imperios.
Speaker 1: So I've done it. Three.
Speaker 2: Basically this would be the fourth time, you know, like I've done other things way more than obviously doing that, But so I just I just remember that for some reason, I remember that specifically, but I keep getting the urge and I keep shutting it down because it's just I have so much other ship.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing to do is I would go inside of the place where that's the ram head. I think it's, uh the rams head the icon of where it's at.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, it's either yeah, maybe I don't remember, and I would.
Speaker 2: Have summon unbound Dad and leave someone unbound and make it everybody else's problem.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, bro, it's it's kind of cool because I'm running in the ship that I don't remember. I'm like, I ran into like a like a gaggle of fucking zombies, and I'm like, there's zombies in this? Were there always zombies in this? I don't I don't remember zombies in my initial play through Skyrim at all?
Speaker 2: Did you run into the cows that are pretty much brains?
Speaker 1: And the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: No, No, cows that are brains pretty much?
Speaker 1: Well, I left soul Simon already, like I I got and I was like, I'm clearly under level for this. I ran into a fucking Spriggan that raped me, and so I was like, I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna go if I can't handle a fucking Spriggid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plenty of so many good moments.
Speaker 1: It's good. Still like it. I'm gonna mod it to ship though, I'm gonna I'm gonna throw on some uh. I wanna I want to ruin the vibe of it in some way, like I want to make it like a desert. Make sure you're.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're fucking uh yeah, like a lot of Marlwin. Make it look like this fucking dirty and gross. Yeah, make sure you're the spiders are Spider Man.
Speaker 1: That's that's all. That's like standard for me. Oh that's a classic one. Yeah, that's the state.
Speaker 2: I always make sure that it's so stupid. They're all like, whoever voiced it to I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Yeah, I see it, Spider Man. It looks so stupid. I love that it's specifically the p S two like Xbox model from Spider Man two that they're using. Love it so funny. I love when they sit up like you kill him and they fall over and it's a spider Man with his tummy exposed, and I'm like, what the fuck is happening. My favorite one, the one that I remember most was like the Dragons that ther Yeah, yeah, so good. Great ships.
Speaker 2: Sky's the Limit, Ye, Sky's the rinnitte.
Speaker 1: W W's on what you call it now? It's on it's on Netflix now. Oh yeah, I watched it.
Speaker 2: I actually I was cooking dinner, so like I'm actually cooking now, and oh did you see everybody booing hul Cogan at the thame?
Speaker 1: That good? And that was so nice?
Speaker 5: That was so they didn't boot Undertaker, which makes me a little upset, but also understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they.
Speaker 2: I think people kind of they they didn't see that. A lot of people didn't see that. It was a very like bullshit TikTok esque like endorsement them and Cane. It was. It wasn't like the way Hulk Hogan was running around everywhere fucking saying like dumb racist ship.
Speaker 1: Too and he's I don't know, he's cooked.
Speaker 5: So actually while he was there, they were like turning. Somebody would have shot him in the back of the head.
Speaker 2: Would John would have went on brother my brains on.
Speaker 1: The floor and oh yeah, fucking Alex Jones on Ozepic. Also, Yeah, he's like super frail now and it's very it's very weird.
Speaker 2: Oh David Dobra came back. That's oh my god, did you see that bullshit?
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Looks like an AI It looked it looked fake. I fucking hate it's so mocked up. Professional lighting angle Like it is such a stupid It's like you're selling a drug to somebody, right, do you take the most bullshit fucking iPhone picture with shitty lighting of him before and then it's professionally done like eight k after. So rich.
Speaker 1: David is David don't break the guy who like swung that guy into a crane and bashed his head open.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when everyone was like, yo, don't do that. Everybody was like, yo, don't do that. It's not safe, and he's like, no, it's for videos. And when I did it was that the only thing that he did. I'm going you some other bullshit too, That's the only thing that I can He was the thing when the girl got sexual assault and he kind of like egged it on.
Speaker 1: Oh something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is there was a guy wasn't his name something? It was like a dirty, dirty, dirty domb. You said, okay, yeah, there was that. That's okay. There's the two things.
Speaker 1: There's a controversy around a guy named Dirty Dom. That's so a guy named Dirty Dom that I guess sexually assaulted girl. That's you'll never believe. You'll never believe what happened to pedophile Peter.
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 1: He flew a plane. He flew a plane into a building. Why fucking crazy? The building? He steered it out the building.
Speaker 2: Right, that's that is.
Speaker 1: That guy.
Speaker 2: Man, He's like, damn what that's so impressive. Just unfortunately that his name is pedophile Pete or whatever. All I'm saying is that steel beams came out with that steel man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fact anyway, facts anyway, what are you talking about? To get another question?
Speaker 2: I love that era, man, I miss fucking twenty early twenty tens, when everybody was like, I know what happened, you're not aware. I'm aware. I'm gonna wear woe. I love that phraseol, you're all sheep, well, we we're I'm like, they weren't saying whoa they were, they were just saying awake.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck they were saying back in the day. I don't know what they were wolves.
Speaker 5: I've heard that phrase when I was like the thirteen. I never let go of it.
Speaker 2: What aware wolves?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like no, no, it's the real dumbest phrase. You're so stupid, that's phrase. And I was like, this is fucking so stupid. I don't even want I want to said it on something and I was like, this is mad fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna type it in.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love I don't want like like aware, that's so so are aware.
Speaker 2: I'm rejecting it right now. I don't can reject all you want. It's here, you know that was like, rebuke it as much as you want. It's present.
Speaker 1: It's like I could believe, Like it's almost more belief, like you're where aware, woke is more believable to me, like where it's just like somebody who's like only woke. Sometimes a were wolves were wolves is so dumb. Anyway, Hayden Spring rode in because I need I need to cleanse my palate from that horrible I really I cannot continue Hello, questionable takes and Chris any movies you look back fondly on, even though they're probably they probably aren't actually very good. My example is that I love Talladagan Knights and it probably sucks objectively, I don't remember Tallada. Yeah. You know what I remember most about Talladaganns is that it came bundled in with a lot of p S. Three's interesting n PSPs. I feel like I thought there's a PSP.
Speaker 2: Version of them.
Speaker 1: Maybe probably I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: That was one of those, uh Will Ferrell movies that I just didn't take to. That was one of the few man is actually I like Will Fare like Anchorman's one of my favorite comedies. Step Brothers is really good. Taller dag and used to do it for me. I know Sasha Baron Cohen's in it. I think John c Rise in it too. Yes, yeah, but like I just never it just never just never took to it.
Speaker 1: It just didn't. Talladeg and Ice didn't do it for me either. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love that movie, but I like most of his movies. I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: They're just fucking funny, like silly, these little jaunts.
Speaker 1: So like movies that you like that like are like trash. Was that the question or that probably are like I I guess the question is yeah, sorry, I forgot. Uh Are there any movies you look back fondly on even though you probably even though they probably aren't actually very good? Well, yes, Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 2: Find motal Kombat, Like, I know that movie is fucking terrible, but I there are redeeming qualities that actually the choreography holds up for ninety five.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 2: Everything else is stupid shitty.
Speaker 1: But like I love it. I love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 2: Your soul, it's mine, it us be goun I fucking love that movie, dude, Like I'll want. I know that movie. I know every line in that movie, and uh, I've used it many times throughout my YouTube career. Just put sprinkling shit within things. Hell that stupid fucking Luigi Manjoni song. It starts off with it has begun, Like I just I can't help it. Look all that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I'm trying to think of like a good example, and I don't know if I know any like if Mike and I guess the one that I can think of immediately is probably cats and Dogs. Cats and cats and Dogs probably sucks, right, But I remember laughing my ass off at that movie, and I I don't know if I would ever watch it again because I last time I watched that movie, I was like a child. That was a movie where Toby maguire voiced like a beagle and like Jeff Goldblum's in it, and it's like it's kind of it's like a Disney movie kind of. It's it's it's a live action like talking animal kind of movie. Alec Baldwin's in it. It's very, very weird. But I remember as a kid laughing like a lot at it, like a lot of Like I remember the voices. I remember I thought they were really funny. But I can imagine that movie like watching that again and being like, what the fuck was I on that I thought that this was amazing or that I thought this was fun at all? Hmmm interesting. Yeah, I'm just looking at uh. I like the thumb nails of it.
Speaker 5: I feel like I like her good movies, if I'm being honest, the ones. I really liked her back in the day because I felt like I wasn't choosing Oh my god, mystery.
Speaker 1: Team, which one is that? Is that? The Donald Glover One still love.
Speaker 5: That movie Mystery Team Mystery Men too. That movie is also hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mystery and Mystery Team are good. I didn't, I don't actually didn't.
Speaker 2: Like Mystery Men.
Speaker 5: It was stupid.
Speaker 2: Movie.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was.
Speaker 2: I would like to watch it now and see how maybe I probably really I probably maybe I'd really like it now, but it didn't it that that didn't do anything for me.
Speaker 1: There's probably so many.
Speaker 2: Examples, but nothing is truly coming to my head to where like say, I like the example that you gave Chris of Oh, I really liked it back in the day, but I would never watch it again because I'm sure it sucks aass to me now. And that's like something where I was trying to think of an example like that, because morel Comma doesn't fit in that at all, to where like I love I'll watch that movie every day.
Speaker 1: I don't care, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What's the movie that I think was?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I remember liking Age, I remember I remember liking The page Master, but I haven't seen The page Master in a long fucking time. That was like that weird Macaulay Culkin Christopher Lloyd movie where like they're live action and then they become animated halfway through and it's about like reading or something like. I remember thinking that movie was really cool. But I don't know if that's aged well or not, Like I have no fucking idea. Oh, Temple Well, I guess it's more recent, but like and I guess it's more in the it's more in the vein of the movie that you were talking about, Derek, where like it's it's a movie that people don't like, but I like anyway where it's like I think Temple Doom is fucking fantastic. I really think that's my favorite Indiana Jones movie by by a life long. I don't understand the people that don't. Is it Is it a generational thing?
Speaker 2: Because I just maybe because like I don't know, I've seen that one way more than the other ones, even even Raiders, because I enjoy it way more than Raiders, even though like people oh not not seal it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's not to meets the adventure. I don't know, right, it feels like a serialized kind of adventure more than I don't know, Like I like Raiders, Raiders, I think is a perfectly competent movie. I think Last Crucede lest Prcede is probably like a better film. But like dude, It's Temple Dooo is insane in the best way. Like all of it's so good. I love that the I love that the lead actress sucks like I love it. Everything about it is is my is my favorite thing. I love short rounds I do. I have no problems even as an adult. I have no problems at all.
Speaker 5: Connect Indiana Jones is a series at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because you don't like Harrison Ford though, No, that's not It's not true at all. I mean it absolutely is, because if you watch those movies, you would like him. I don't because they are just fun.
Speaker 2: I don't hear all.
Speaker 1: I thought that you literally said that to me.
Speaker 2: I don't like Han Soolo. Here's the for. It's done nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: He's a guy.
Speaker 5: He's done nothing wrong. I just don't like Consolo. But it's not even I don't like Consolo. I just think he's lame compared to the Space Wizards. But like he needs to be there will be like, oh, there's other people going to it on.
Speaker 1: But like I But but that's specifically like an like an our generation, like a thing to think. Oh yeah, because at the time, at the time of the original Star Wars, he was objectively the cooler, one of the cooler people because motherfucker like yo Obi and Darth Vader, Like, oh no.
Speaker 5: I really think I really would love a remake of the original Star Wars trilogy now, but the problem is that you can't trust Disney to remake it. I can't try them. They're gonna makeing Obi Wan black for some reason, and I'm be like, why why do you do that?
Speaker 1: That's I feel like that Wou.
Speaker 2: People would dude, we would get killed.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make him. They're gonna make it. They're gonna make him Arab.
Speaker 5: They're gonna make him Arab and trance for some reason.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like.
Speaker 1: It's it's me Obi, It's it will be Obi Ramadan Kenobi. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like if they did that, I would see Lily's one racist moment, because she loves Obi wanb She'd probably be on the Maga side being like, bro, you fucking they didn't need to change them into one of them.
Speaker 1: I don't It's I would have become much more stronger, stronger. He that's that's fucking say. What's crazy about that is that, like imagine because I see I see that stuff sometimes and it like it. It bugs me exactly like five percent, Like it's it's not really enough to entirely like shift my entire worldview, you know what I mean, Like the like when they went into the Halo Show and they made Captain Keys black, I was like, I don't know why you did that. That seems kind of unnecessary. It didn't really necessarily it's not going to it's not going to make me, it's not going to make me vote for slavery. It's this is what happened.
Speaker 5: This is what happens, Chris, Right, Chris is what happens.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: You exist in this place where you genuinely are not racist, so you fall into the you fall into the pitfall of being sometimes ignorant to things where like this doesn't make sense, I'm gonna walk away from it. It's like it's like everyone every black person has the white friend that you tell them about black people problems and they're like, what do you mean that's crazy? And it's not because they don't care. It's because they genuinely can't believe it makes sense. Well, I certainly don't care. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're just here's a psycho. That's some people say that doesn't make sense to why would they be being you in the streets for no reason? And it's like, I don't know why, And they're like, yeah, you're you're tripping, you know exactly they see and they're like, whoa, oh ship, dude, you are right.
Speaker 2: Very sorry.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about the the the swapping.
Speaker 2: It's I think from our point of view, the thing that would make us the angress is knowing what it's going to do to like culturally, that's what would upset me the most, like Obi Wan because actually don't give a flying fuck about Obi Wan Kenobi personally, and so he could be anything that she will not leave this house. Actually she loves like she is a fanatic for Well, let let her know that. I would have no problem printing out a picture of Obi Wan Kenoby and pissing all over it and like and and also saying shout out to Lily right before I do it.
Speaker 1: All that well, I'm just saying I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm much more annoyed at the fact of like, oh my god, you know exactly what this is gonna do, you know, like say, you know who's gonna.
Speaker 1: Last of us? Fucking it?
Speaker 2: It's now, It's now. Uh, it's fucking Miles Morales. It's it's it's just so you're like, oh no, like you just know that, Like I don't want it's just gonna start this unnecessary bullshit and no one's gonna give a fuck about the actual product anymore. Like it's all the discourse is gonna be everything else surrounding it. It's like talking about the last fucking Jedi. It's so hard to actually talk about it as a film or the other one, the Rise of Skywalker, as just a film without those culture war talking points being baked into it. And it drives me nuts. It fucking drives me so nuts.
Speaker 5: I would love that, dude. I think so many things deserve remaates, Like I think, like, I don't know, I would love it. I would love a new Star Wars series. I think it'd be so cool if they redid it with with.
Speaker 2: With with love and it animated.
Speaker 5: I mean animated would be the best, duh, Like Dad, I'd be a fucking wet dream, you know.
Speaker 2: But like they're not going to do that whatever.
Speaker 1: I was going to say. Like, initially, the the concept of Han Solo being lame is specifically because of the recontextualization of Jedi from like the prequels on. I see, like the reason people like Han Solo is because in comparison to the Jedi, he is the coolest, like every every in those original movies, Like, dude, he's the coolest, good guy. I would say, yeah, especially in the first movie. He's the cool in the first trilogy, Like they're not doing flips, they're not doing they're not pulling moons, you know, like they're not doing crazy cool ship. They're just they're just kind of fencing with glow steaks. They're fencing with glow sticks. And if and if they're not young doing it, they're elderly and like fucking barely doing anything.
Speaker 2: And so like in comparison was objectively cool. Vader had a cool design, but he wasn't exactly not him.
Speaker 5: That definitely carried him. Him killing niggas fucking with his mind was definitely cool people, But.
Speaker 1: Like Han Solo, like like in comparison, in comparison to all that, and then Hansulo is with with a gun, and he's like, he's actually like an action hero in comparison. And so like when you when you go to Later and you got Yoda flipping around like a fucking bop.
Speaker 2: It, yeah Darth. Then it's like, yeah, then right, Darth ma Darth Maul was so I think Darth Maul was the first design I saw that was cool. I was like, oh, that's cool. It's the only thing that got me interested in episode one. Everything else that I saw, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Movies, horse, but I would it's like this guy looks really and and coming from me, I don't like villains. I am the one guy that's like, I think villains are kind of lame by nature. I like heroes more. I've always liked heroes more. I was like, I like good guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just that's just to me, it's like the the reason the only reason I find that weird. It's like it's like that cliche saying that there would be no heroes without villains. So by that nature, you have to appreciate the villains. I appreciate villains, but I'm never gonna favor a villain over a hill. Fine, I don't think that. I think there are plenty of people that are like that. They're like always like Superman more than fucking Joker or whatever. I was gonna say, like Suthor was like he just sucks, just like this is really cool, but like compared to like what Superman's power is, like that is a dude in the suit.
Speaker 1: Like I just I just don't. I never liked Lex Luthor as a character.
Speaker 2: He's never I've never found I only the only reason that liked him in the animated series, the Tim Daly ship, is because he looked black. I was thinking to say he was vaguely black. I was doing he was so black, codd and I'm like, don't tell me.
Speaker 1: He was like, this is a black person. I know we've talked about this before and oh what speaking I can't believe we didn't mention this, although like I'm only remembering this as we're talking about black lives with her. Did you see that they did you see that? They made uh what is it? Well? They made Harry, they made Norman Osborne black and in that cartoon that's coming in a black Yeah, there's a black Norman oz which makes which which there's two things there.
Speaker 2: It makes a little sense, but the waves, the waves, the corn rolls, the corner, the waves finally makes sense. But he's he can't get that rich.
Speaker 1: What about Okay, well he's from a that's a different situation entirely.
Speaker 2: He's mad, he's did rich. He's probably the richest person ever.
Speaker 1: He's rich. But yeah, well if if Norman Osborne, if black Norman Osborne is in Wakana, then yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: But like in America, like say, I if you think like the Conga Lese, right, if they always had control of their own resources, they'd be the richest people in the world, if.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like an insane Yeah, so like something like that. But like.
Speaker 2: This is I'm so glad you brought this up, Chris, because I've been kind of staying off the social media and all I saw was somebody said, this finally makes sense. And it was just that Norman Osborne Black and the samurai saying I'm somewhat of a nigga myself. But out of context, I had no idea what I was like, I don't get it, But now I'm like, oh, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah. They made uh yeah that show. Also, Unfortunately, not even because of this, I could give a fuck about this really honestly, Like I was like, I was expecting yeah, because there are certain there are certain character swaps that do bother me, Like it like Captain Keyes uh being switched like some random black Eye like did kind of bother me. Not enough to really make a stink, but like it's just like, yeah, I don't know why you did that really.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It just kind of causes confusion, I think. Uh, but I was expecting this something like this to bother me more than it did. Like this one. I was just like, yeah, whatever, Black Norman, I was moren fine. But that show looks like ass like I think that that show does not look very like like animation wise, and it looks kind of it looks a little cold. I think it's called Spider Man. Gay No, I don't know spider Man. Uh oh freshman freshman freshman year. I see it was that what it's called sounds stupid as fun. Yeah, it looks I don't know how. It looks like Archer almost but like worse. I don't know how to describe it. Let me check this out. I'll be president surprised. If it's good, that's it.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna watch it, but I'd be like, if it ends up being good, I'll be presently surprised. I'm like, what, it's interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah? He like so in this universe Spider Man is a Streamers.
Speaker 5: Yeah that makes sense some of the time, doesn't I don't know, I I why am I not?
Speaker 6: Just know?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I think they've been at a debt with Spider Man is particularly Peter Parker for a long time, whereas like this Nigga needs to dis character.
Speaker 1: I think, well, I think Spider Man in general just doesn't make a lot of sense. Uh. And there's two reasons why, like now especially there's I think Spider Man is a period piece at this point because because you you can't have a secret identity now, Like that doesn't make because not only would that be impossible to hide, but it also just doesn't make sense why you would want that, Like it do make make makes sense?
Speaker 2: It makes sense?
Speaker 1: Not really does?
Speaker 2: I disagree with that point? Guys, I don't see why didn't be able you wouldn't be able to maintain it. So so this is so this ship has been out for a while. I didn't even like there was like teasers of this for like a long time ago. You guys remember this because I do remember it vague I don't. I don't remember this at all.
Speaker 1: So I'm just looking at teaser that's like three years old and I don't remember any of this. In their fucking eyes or like it's like they're working on drugs. Their pupils are so huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes anime influence obviously, Like, isn't the same because like it looks like it's this the same thing. It might be.
Speaker 1: I mean it's three years later. They might have changed.
Speaker 2: That's probably it, because in this teaser, Harry is ginger definitely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's interesting, very so I can see it.
Speaker 2: It might be. That's hilarious. They made him, they made him redhead and then they wait a second, isn't that the fun following that trope that conspiracy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, it is funny, man, because because redheads are the others and then they're like, well a black people, because they're the others, now we're allowed to be around.
Speaker 2: What hold on this is I look, man, okay, hold on a second, is this just like are we being fucked with at this point? Like they're like you think you think that these people like for example, I'm gonna'm gonna put myself in their shoes. If I were in charge of these projects and I was aware of that conspiracy theory, would I lean into it? I think the answer is yes, Like I would start fucking with people by being like, yeah, it's definitely uh, change every redheaded character into blackness to fucking make those people go crazy, because I'm like, all right, here we go again.
Speaker 1: This is kind of that's funny. That is ah, I think some agree.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Actually, at a certain point, I'm just like trying to make people upset. It does feel funny at this point, like that's funny. Four redheads, man, they got nothing, they got nothing left. They got brave, I guess. And that's that's literally red haired, red haired, red haired man are in a deficit. Well, that's how you know. That's how you know, by the way, that's that's how you know. It's like when we get a Brave remake and then she and she's black but still Scottish, that'll be fucking some man.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: But I think that that's another one that one's brazen enough to where that would start the like it would. The culture war would never shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: It would it would.
Speaker 2: It would get the other side though, too. Yeah, it would be like annoyed, like, hey, we see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, because there's some people that just hate, like the right ring extremists that they just don't disagree with anything that's to the opposite.
Speaker 1: That up poses it. There's some people that just way too hard. It's so fucking annoying, man, it's so goddamn anyway, Yeah, what do we got? Yeah, so de beer As wrote and he says, hey, creepy uncles been here since the dawn, since the dawn age. I don't know what that means. A few episodes ago, Sween had asked what happens to sand when you come on it? I'm not here to provide an answer. What do I look like? Bing? But it did make me wonder, well, I don't know what you look like. First of all. Uh, it did make me wonder if you had the power to shoot ropes onto any inanimate object and then turn it into a collumn of sorts, so imbue it with life? What are you dumping your load on it? And why sandwich?
Speaker 2: Load on a mannequin?
Speaker 1: Sandwich a holding a sandwich. Hmmm, why okay? So what so you put?
Speaker 2: You putut, you put a a foot log and a mannequin's cans, and then you make sure you bust on both simultaneously.
Speaker 1: See what happens. It shouldn't be too difficult. Why do you want the sandwich to live?
Speaker 2: Because I want to see what a sandwich would say about It's like like it's layers.
Speaker 1: And like what does it think it is? Like does it does it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So sad to bring That's a lot process, I feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you just just you just eat it with you know, maybe cut off its face and then you just eat the rest of it.
Speaker 5: You like, open face eat a sandwich. Yeah, it's like squealing your like sorry sandwich. You also cam on it, so I'm not gonna eat it.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Yeah, damn, yeah, you're weird. Weirdough oh you know what you know what I mean? Do I ablsol eat it? Damn, man, I'd have to.
Speaker 2: This is a real answer.
Speaker 1: What's the real answer. There's a real answer. I would come on. I would come on. Uh, I would come on. This thing you're frozen for me? God, I would come I would come on this guy. Oh no, right, yeah, well, well because I won't have to like, I won't have to like work, like he could just be actually helped, you know what I mean. I wouldn't have to like do everything for him. He'd be just like, hey, you're imputed with life now. You don't have a little slave though, No, I mean probably, Yeah, I mean I wouldn't make him like do work or anything because he doesn't have to eat. But like he's gonna he's gonna be in videos. What happened if I come on my hands? Oh, they become like their own entity like parents. Yes, yes they do.
Speaker 5: I think that's cool. Oh man, that's interesting for sure. I would just I would have come on annequin and then like I'm a mannequin a woman, and she'd be a real person.
Speaker 1: Well how would you How would you fuck the man again?
Speaker 2: Could he become a person?
Speaker 1: No, it would be it would just it would become imbued with life. I think is a living mannequin.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would just be a little cars carve a flushlight holy before Yeah, and then I do it.
Speaker 1: That is so devious. That's crazy because you know someone's.
Speaker 5: Done it exactly. What the fuck Why would you not if you're if you're already down that path, why would you not? You know, you're already in the You're already in that abyss. You know that is pretty like you're already in the Amazon Lost. Might as well try to see what you can see, you know.
Speaker 1: Dude, Fucking stuff like that is bloody deal. I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for those robots to get better and then I'm gonna be like, yo, I'm sorry, ladies.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty five. It's like it was predicted that now would be the time. Well they need to hear the by now would be the goddamn ship, dude, like leading to get this stuff cracking.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so bad if that happens, because like there's no way there's going.
Speaker 1: To be like that's the end Lost, for sure, that is the end.
Speaker 2: That is the end. That is the It's gonna be Alex Jones, leader Human Resistance. But like I'm gonna be fucking I'll be fucking some droids. I'll give a fuck. I'm gonna be plowing my droid into mats, gonna break the pull.
Speaker 1: So looks like Android eighteen or whatever, and be like, oh well, I'll see you guys later.
Speaker 2: Well, by Eli, I don't have to deal with this then complaining ever later.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that would be like valid exercise on some levels, I would have a six packing robot all day. Yeah, Like it was just like, listen, I'm gonna I'm gonna get this robot because it's just it's theoretically good for my health. It is. I think doctors would recommend you to get the sex spots for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Motivation, because dude, it's a workout. It's work is a workout. Uh, all right, Jada Wong loves you, rode In says greeting's aquallads. This question is mostly for Sweeney, So pay attention, get off your phone. Stop buying digimon not.
Speaker 5: Buy I'm not buying any right now. Look at this cooled deck box.
Speaker 2: I got crowd.
Speaker 1: So he's got a little uh, he's got a little receptacle. Look at this. It's cool, guys. Look yay, it's pathetic. I swear I'm not a virgin pathetic mon pathetic monsters. It's pathetic. It's me pathetic mond pathetic. That's fucking crazy anyway, he says, So this question is mostly for Sweety. So I'm dating this girl and I want to introduce her to my friends, but they all have an offensive sense of humor similar to mine. But that being said, how did you introduce Lily to your friend group? The rest of you fellows can comment as well, stay snarking into the great beyond.
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta prepare her. You've got to prepare her, like, Hey, this might my friends say some stuff, but they're pretty decent people.
Speaker 2: And you know you go from there. Hold on a second, So that question implies that you've been holding back your your power, your power level. She doesn't know who you are, because if she knows that your fucking have a craziest sense of humor, she would know that your friends do too, Like you don't hang out with you hang out with fucking regular nerds that just that go to balls and ship and you're like, oh, puppy cock, Well well look I will I will say.
Speaker 1: There's some I I have. I have various groups of friends. There are acquaintances friends that I have that are close, that are closer acquaintances than others. There are people they're just acquaintances, man, right, right, No, for sure, I understand that entirely. But those those are theoretically, like I would say, like they're professional friend circles, where it's just like they're friends in a professional sense. I wouldn't call them if I was like down and out or like had had the vendor Anya. But if I met a girl through them and then things kind of you know, got going, then I could see that being like a little bit of a weird situation because I'm not necessarily going to act the way that I do around Kingston and those friends around people like like Ian from Smash or something, you know what I mean, I'm not gonna say the same shit. So I could see that being like maybe it's maybe it's that kind of a thing. Maybe it's not necessarily a lie. Maybe it's just like a temperance, it's not a lie.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say that's a lie. Theself, I would say hiding your review, your stage of yourself to people because most people's moms don't know them in their most fucking banana's true self. Then I'm you know, you're gonna you portray yourself in a way that is often accommodating to the area you're around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know, look, there is that that is a very true thing, right being it's like right place, right time, how you behave. But I'm just saying your friends, if they are your friends, I mean, right, they know who you are and and and I would say this, I would normally the way that I normally feel is that you should meet somebody who who gets you in a way. Like normally I would say, I don't know if I would meet somebody that didn't understand my sense of humor. However, however, kind of like Lily, kind of like Lily. And I think also one of my friends I used to work with that new egg he when he started dating this girl, she wasn't into like comics or nothing, and now they would annually go to New York Comic Con like every fucking year and stuff. So she she got heavily into that shit. So I totally understand that too, to where you could bring her to the dark side and maybe turn her into a deviant like and have a stupid sense of humor.
Speaker 1: So there's also that, So.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people, it dwells in a lot of people. But what happens is that people can't separate the fact from laughing. That's unfucked up. To being fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like some people don't understand people that are fucked up. True, often people that are fucked up and laugh fucking things are fucked up people. But like for me in particular and most of my friends, we laugh at absurd ship because absurd ship's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is just simply what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like the guy, the guy, not even to girls, Like that's not fucking funny, but the situation's hilarious. It's funny because how fuck up it is. That's the whole thing, right, It's like if if if nothing happened, there's nothing to laugh at, but since it's so crazy and absurd, it makes you laugh by it's literally what you're thinking, right, Like, if you're having commentary, I can't believe I'll fucked up this world is that's kind of funny and fucking looney tune shit, what the fuck? But if I saw if I saw some guy walk up, I'm I'm I'm like, say, right outside my apartment and some guy just guts someone from fucking head to doe, I'm not laughing because that's terrifying, right, I'm like, holy shit, right, But only because I'm really true, only different. Nervous laughter is different, but like but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, it's like that, It's like that. It's like that. It's like the CEO who got marked. It's like if you're standing, if you're standing next to that, if you're in that situation, like and you see that happening, you're like, yo, what the fund? You're probably terrified. You don't know what the fuck's going on. But like the idea, the idea that this Jude who got marked and then like his coworkers just walked over his body to get to the meeting on time?
Speaker 2: Is it like that?
Speaker 1: That is like as a as a as a general concept, like that is there's a there's a comedy there, For.
Speaker 2: Sure, I would laugh.
Speaker 5: I would I would like to see it and be crying and like sitting down and just Joker flying laughing, like laughing, my skin white and.
Speaker 1: My hair green, like if we if I if I like the context and if I was there, I.
Speaker 5: Finally saw Joker too, huh oh oh my god, I finally saw It's not that bad because me and Lily saw it was on HBO. For it's really not that bad. It's it's it's kind of flip floppy. I think that's what makes enough to anything. It doesn't commit enough to anything.
Speaker 1: Really, that's exactly why it's bad.
Speaker 5: Uh, Like, how do I it's not a terribly done movie, but the it doesn't commit to either being a musical, which are quite a few musical numbers. I think they're pretty de sick.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think, I just very think a singer. Have you have you seen Wicked?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a different scale, like the point I okay, I sorry, I feel like, no, no, it's the same thing, because I feel like my musical mentality is an opera kind of fucking comment sides to often, so I think of like, oh, this is a sign with a few songs in it, but I think like it just it's really like back and forthy and then he kind of stops going for one thing and it gets kind of sad, and then the way he dies is kind of like fucking silly than a guy in the background and blurred flakes starts.
Speaker 2: Beating his dick with beating his dick with a knife somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I know how I feel about it. I don't know how I feel about it. I think i'd have to see it again.
Speaker 5: I think that's gonna be like a very like a movie connoisseurs, and like people didn't understand, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a film. It's gonna be a film. It's gonna be a film movie. I do think it's potentially like a cult, like one of those cult movies, but I just I think it exists in that status mainly for what it does as a as a statement more than as a movie. I think they raped him and that's really sad. I mean sad. It's like that just made the tone of this way worse. I was like, oh, this is the beat him up.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, fucking Irish Guard, I'm gonna fuck you us, Camia, Ladie, I'm gonna fuck your goods. Just talking to the little person and the little person was like, dude, I couldn't work, I couldn't sleep. I felt terrified. He's like, it's your name, really, Gibble, and I'm like, this is so fucking crazy this person is to me, like that was the worst experience to me, Like that were at that part right there was when that was two. There was two major moments too. I feel like sticking it to the to the inso or whatever you know. There there was supposedly there was all these weird people. I really liked the first one. That's that was what the vibe was that there were so many insults that were celebrating Joker and shit like that, and they're probably were some, but really I think overall people are just like, oh, that was a fun movie. But the thing is, there was the instance right there where it's like, oh, here he goes. He's all he's doing his whole lawyer southern fucking thing, and when nothing happened, that was the first blow, like nothing came out of that, like you were thinking, like, oh here it goes, something crazy is about to happen.
Speaker 1: That just deflated And then when those guys rescued.
Speaker 2: Him and then he fled from them, that was like the killing blow where it's like this guy's just fucking I want nothing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that mirrors anything.
Speaker 2: In that first movie of like oh this guy seems kind of cool or or this anti or anything like that.
Speaker 5: It was just this guy really did not want to play up this guy to make sure like this nigga is not cool.
Speaker 2: He's not meant to be cool, and so to your point, Chris, much more of a like he'sai like this, It wasn't. It wasn't a movie in the way that there was nothing in the that was truly enjoyable. The music was sucked, it was too flat, the fucking acting. There was good moments, but it wasn't just thoroughly a great fucking movie.
Speaker 1: So I the way I feel about is I have to see it again. Because I walked in there with the full expectation. I felt the same way. It's it's not an equivalent movie by any by any means, but I felt the same way or similarly after Hateful eight, like like when I I went into Hate Ful a being like I'm excited and then it was so slow and just so fucking like it was in the same place the whole time, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm bored out of my mind with this movie. But I under know no, no, but this is what I'm saying. It's like, and I once I understood, okay, I got of that movie like my expectations were like completely wrong. I saw it again and I loved it because I wasn't I wasn't sitting in any scene wondering like how long is this going to go on for before they get to the next scene. I just knew what the movie was going to be, and so I liked that way way, way, way way more so, like I feel like maybe I could be one of those movies where like if I, if I go in, because dude, I expected that to be a musical and it just wasn't. Straight up, it's just not it's not a musical. It's not a musical at all. Actually, yeah, there's there's literally one musical number in the entire movie, and it's not very good. Also, it didn't and what does a musical usually do? The musical with the music and singing in the dancing, what would you call those movies? There's one musical moment. There's one musical moment in that movie, and it's and it's the the courthouse scene where like Joker is going around and he's like hitting people with mallets and and he's actually like they're actually like elevating the heightened realism of that format to like actually do something with it. But every other one is just them in the real location, just singing poorly, by the way, and not even like the full song. What also disappointed me is that. Look, there's a Lady Gaga album that like is all about this movie and it has all this like a lot of the songs in the soundtrack from the movie, and she's singing all of them. None of those songs, all of them, all of them are great, by the way, in this album, none of them are in the movie, and you're just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck we talked about that, Like the when we talked about the.
Speaker 1: None of the only song that's in the movie is That's Life at the end that Lady Gaga sings, and it's literally over the credits, and I'm just sitting there being like, dude, there's so many good songs on this soundtrack, and every time you think they're going to sing a song from the soundtrack and they started up, it just never starts.
Speaker 2: That's pie well, I mean, I mean that's why, Like when we talked about it before, I it just seemed like we just speculated that, yeah, this was me. It was the supposed to be deflating. It was supposed to show that, yeah, this guy just sucks. So everything, even as fantasy as they suck, He's a fucking loser. And so that's why everything fell flat, and it's saying you can maybe appreciate it for what it is, like retro and retro in a retrospective way.
Speaker 1: But even just watching it, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't think you're going to get much value in it if you're trying to be entertained. And I feel like that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I like that, you're just like, if you're trying to critique or understand that.
Speaker 2: You exactly you can have a much better time watching people break it down, and then they're gonna appreciate it the film for what it is once they've broken down, But you're not gonna want to sit down and watch it again. There's fucking It's kind of like even the the other Matrix movies, the second and third one, Like I like watching people break that shit down, but I don't fucking like those movies, actually I really don't. And it's funny that the second one has the more iconic stuff in it, Like when people think about what's like the most iconic things with the slow fucking yeah that thing, the fucking a lot of the tropes came from the second movie, And uh, I just I watched it again, maybe a few months ago, and I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like this movie. Dude.
Speaker 5: You've definitely seen the edit where it's like the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, dude, this guy would be wheezing.
Speaker 2: He kept throat over and over again. Yeah, that's I mean, that's I love. The first movie is so good Man, that movie. So that's it's just a I wish I just wish that was the only one that ever existed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: They're like, that's such an interesting movie because like it's the idea of the both of them becoming trans afterwards, like both of the Thewski involved in it. Yeah, both of the brothers becoming transactor.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, but see, that's what's so interesting about the people starting to shoehorn the trans allegory into it and where they found things that look like it. And then of course the Rokowski is being fucking assholes like yeah, that's what it was the whole time, and I'm like, y'all never said anything like that the entirety of your run. Shut the fuck up. It's like, that's what that that made me so that annoyed me so much because I'm like, all right, yeah, I don't know doctor nations theory. Mass effect is real too. I guess fucking Jegor Opinks is a sith fucking lord, like yeah, it's all, it's all, it's all real, it's it.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 2: And then George Lucas shot it down, even though he would have been a genius for saying, yes, he should have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I never know what to make of that stuff, because it's like, I I can't discount your view entirely because you did make it, but like so maybe that's maybe.
Speaker 2: But if they would have gave it to me, I would have been like, Okay, that's plausible. It does to me feel a little bit more like retroactively, like like like like what is it? The Last of Us is about Israel?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, it's like no, it's what, Like no, it's not why or it's not about Israel, it's about like the it's it's I guess loosely, like I think he Neil Truckman gave like an interview where he said it's loosely kind of based on the Israel Palestine conflict and like how that manifests like the cycle of the cycle of violence and the cycle of revenge. And it's like I, oh, okay, because I was like, I don't really know. There's Jews like people just say like, oh, they're like maybe, look, I think there's maybe like a ten percent chance of that being true. You know, there may be some truth to it.
Speaker 2: To me, Here's the one thing that I've noticed about a lot of artists is that the first times their their shit really blows up, they talk about the because they're asked about the true meaning and they're they're talking about the layers of it, and they talk about it within that time period when it's this retch. Looking now that the Israel Palestine shit's hot and most people understand it mostly all of a sudden, now there's some type of connection to it. And the same thing with the trans shit happening. It's like now the houses they transition. This has been off for soul long. They've been interviewed many times. They've talked about even their script the Wakowski when they were just dudes, their influences, what they like it, it didn't have anything to do with that. And now there's just a bunch of fucking people that are just too progressive for their own good that just won't even question it. And I'm like, brother, like it's right.
Speaker 1: Like there are movies because because there are movies that.
Speaker 5: Are like weird for me, take them like, I understand what you mean, R I understand what you mean by this, Like, dude, like you don't have to say that if you're that, you know, it's like if it is, if there may be some lines that cross in cocietityach other, then more power to it.
Speaker 1: I think that is helpful and useful for the conversations that are made and said.
Speaker 2: You know, like if they were honest, they would just be like, oh, that that's I love that theory. That's awesome, but that's that's actually not like it's.
Speaker 1: A or even or even just something like like that's an interesting interpretation, I think, like or even just something like I could think that or or or even like they did it and they were just like, yeah, you know, I guess looking back on it, I guess there are kind of themes that kind of intertwine with the stuff that I was going through that I wasn't even necessarily thinking that much about, or that made their way in like you know what I mean, there's ways of time because there are movies that are about that, you know what I mean, Like there's like as I saw the TV glow or something is like a recent movie. I haven't seen it yet, but I do want you that's like a trans allegory. But it's like it's not a secret from the get go. It's not that's like all of a sudden, for fucking almost twenty something years, it was a secret and then it just wasn't Like that does that make any sense to you, as just in a realistic sense of people who dissected one of the most iconic movies in movie history that they only recently found that out, Like does that make any sense? Like it just doesn't, Like Ockham's Razor, just it doesn't make sense, Like to think that people no one noticed before, no one, none of the biggest critics themselves, the people involved in it, and no one was clued into this even a little bit, like get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: There's truth to that where it's like this is a little silly, like that's the dinings at all, But also like you know, that's not time people are gonna really be talking about, especially at that period of time, about themselves. It's very touchy subject, it's very vulnerable in a way that you know a lot of people weren't exactly comfortable, especially twenty years ago, being really upfind and open about stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I could see how someone could say that.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, it's like it would be if it's the truth, is the truth, But if it's a lie, it's like, that's a really unnecessary lie to have. And it's fine if it could be drawn similar lines to one another, but you don't have to lie about it if.
Speaker 2: That's the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really care either way. Like it is what it is whatever, Like it's it's still it's to me, it's it's still the matrix. Like I actually because I like, I love theories. It's interesting. It's like there's a lot of the gay community.
Speaker 2: They make a lot of content about gay coated Disney stuff, and I think a lot of the stuff I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: But I like thee where they're pulling these things from They're saying this is gay coded, and I'm like, I just I think that's fun content.
Speaker 1: I just don't like that.
Speaker 2: And really the only reason that it even got into that realm and the matrix is because you know, it was like, oh, yeah, that's it's true. Like the people that created it just confirmed it when usually what happens the creators don't do that. And to me, that just that's the I feel like the major difference between a lot. There's so many theories about so much fucking shit and it's all interesting, and usually people are they don't have such big egos to be like, yeah, we're that much of a genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's so. That was that was the thing all the time. And I'm like, all right, all right, bro, relax, you're not that fucking clever. Relax anyway. So, uh, you should be honest with your girlfriend about yourself. We're not not is a long way. Is a long way to say my philosophy is like genuinely like yeah, exactly, don't do that. I mean, I feel like how I land women in the first place is like with my sense of humor, so like I feel like I weed people out that way. So like I've never found myself in a situation where I've had to, Like there's definitely family that I hide my sense of humor from for sure, Like there's definitely like older like grandparents, and so I don't need to.
Speaker 5: My grandma, my grandmother would throw up right, be like what's wrong with you? But but if I'm.
Speaker 1: But if I'm dating somebody like they they know generally, like it might even be like one of the first things I say to them, just to test the waters and see if it's even worth bothering in the first place. But yeah, so I don't know, let us know how it goes. I'm curious as to how this h this interaction. Will definitely follow up, will yeah, follow up when you're let's do this last one? Ye, just like see this last one and then we'll wrap it up. Uh, there's a there's a fire right outside, so you just comes to the windows, starts knocking the names. Now, yeah, so we're gonna We're gonna read this last one. And I want to read this last one specifically because, like we, I want to make an effort this this new year. It's not a resolution necessarily, I do, although like it's semantics at that point. I want to cover the same ground less. I feel like we get comfortable, we we get into our Red Dead ruts, we get into our Gears of War ruts, but we still want to talk about video games, and so like this is I feel like we don't necessarily talk about these as often so Rachal Slurr wrote, and he says, what's up the Woker, the Diddler and gain. I was wondering if any of you have played the Batman Arkham games, and if so, ranked them from best to worst. We've talked about this before, but not nearly as we haven't gotten into depth about We haven't gotten into depth about him. I have a so. I don't know how controversial this is, but I it really depends on what you're if you want like a Batman simulation, I think Arkham City is really great. I think Arkham Asylum is a way. I think Arkham Asylum is the best video game in that series, though, I like as a designed video game, I think it's fucking it's it's damn near perfect, except for like the last Boss, which sucks. Uh.
Speaker 2: So I have so I went back and played Arkham Asylum. The one thing that bothers me the most is actually the uh the sound effects there's it's actually very whimsical. It's a lot of stocks very whimsical. Yeah, it actually it really I forgot because it's been so long. It's very cartoony and uh to me, nothing I've played all of them. Nothing this the Arkham City experience. This just nothing feels even being fucking Bruce Wayne in the very beginning is like fun, like you're barely you're Bruce Wayne for like the first ten to fifteen minute whatever. It is, like there's this it's just like everything about it feels good.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, fucking I love fighting mister Freeze. Like there's just there's so many things about it that I'm like, damn, I love this game. I play.
Speaker 1: I played all of them. Fucking Arkham City, Uh sorry, Arkham Knight was fine.
Speaker 2: Like there's I feel like the I know we've criticized it for the the the stealth Car missions really terrible. What they were thinking that game would that game would be three points higher than it otherwise than it otherwise is if not for those specific missions.
Speaker 5: I think that game has the best boss designs in a series. I think it has fucking really cool moments. Uh, the cities itself being so fucking destitute, I think it's really really cool. I just think having that fucking stupid tank takes you out of so much.
Speaker 2: Of it, Like I gotta fucking sneak up on a fucking like an an actual tank I'm a car.
Speaker 1: Are sneaking up.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid, Like I feel so dumb doing it.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: But I mean the game Arkham Knight was great, but there's just a feeling that I just didn't get playing any of the other ones.
Speaker 5: I think City is the best one for me personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ranking them, if I had to rank them, I would put so City first, and then I would I would do Night, and then I would probably do Origins.
Speaker 1: Actually, really, I actually really enjoyed Origins.
Speaker 5: I really didn't like Origins, but or just had some really dope ass moments though, like the death Stroke fight. That ship was the litt ast fucking you guys are fighting on the fucking like the cargo crates. That shit's fucking badass, and Batman somehow wins, and I'm just like, all right, Batman, I guess I'm here for this. I guess I'm watching this.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I thought like when you get the when you get when you get those shock gauntlets, the game just it's it's much more of I had so much fun beating people up because you just chang your combos and then you get to a point where your things are so charged that you're just knocking people out left and right. You're basically everybody you you killed like a hundred people easily in like fucking five minutes. Like it's yeah, it's uh, it was fun. I actually really enjoyed. But it's not that like Arkham Asylum is a good game, but there's uh it actually really threw me off. It's not it's not even a bad game. None of them are bad games. It just when I was beating people up, I actually felt I was like, oh, this is they they made it. It's so less brutal that like I kind of forgot, you know, like I just always thought it was. I always thought it was as brutal, but it wasn't as brutal until City.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's very animated, animated series in uh in Asylum, which I like, Uh, I think I think that game is like more con it's more it's it's I just generally don't prefer open world games generally speaking, and especially I think like Batman, I think the detective aspect of it, I think is is a little bit more suited to like kind of more level design focused things. I feel like it feels more. It feels like a BioShock kind of game to me, Like Arkham Asylum. It just like you're you're kind of enclosed, You're you don't have as much freedom. But I think it works. But Arkham Asylum and City are more or less kind of in the same place for me, where like I like both of them equivalently for different reasons. I just think the design is a little bit stronger in Asylum, but City feels better as a Batman game, I guess like because you get to you you can fly, you can glide.
Speaker 5: I think it's like it's it's like Arham Asylum is like a better game based on levels and stuff like that. I think based on experience. So I don't know, there's moments in like Arkham Asylum where I'm like, how does Batman not know? Like how does he not figuring this shit out? This is asylum.
Speaker 1: He's been here a thousand and a half times, Like, but it's it's just a like I know this guy.
Speaker 5: This guy would rather like, Oh, I know exactly what I'm doing, easy, I know where you are, I know who's in this building, I know where everything is. I can I'm a psychopath that memorized everything.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: Dude, we'll dude Asylum. Asylum was also the first game that I remember that I remember. I could be wrong. There might be another instance of it like earlier. It was the first game that I remember having like a fake out crash. Remember, yeah, like the game crashes, but it's not real. I don't remember that part. It's a fucking dude, it's on. Let me see if I can. I might be misremembering. It might be from dud. I haven't played it.
Speaker 2: Even when I did play it again, uh I, I didn't finish it, so I I still yeah it was. It's not that fresh in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Ark of Asylum fake game crash, so like Scarecrow like fucks your game up. And I remember just and it was like a fourth Wall kind of thing, and I remember, like, Yo, that's fucking that's so cool. It's kind of like when in God of War, I think, right right, when when Thor brings brings you, brings you back to life out of the loading screen, I'm a I'm a sucker for that ship, like I love whenever, like like metal Gear is really good about that too, Like any anytime a game fucks with the the medium that it is a game, and it's like kind of like drawing attention to it and like pulling you into it. It's and that shit's so cool. And I remember playing Arkham Asylum for the first time in like twenty thirteen on my new PC because it's how I played it and thinking like, oh fuck, the game's actually crashed. Because I don't fuck around with PC that much. This never happens on console for me because I don't play, like fucked, I don't play I wasn't playing like Bethesda games at that time, so I like never saw crashes. So I'm playing Arkham Asylum and the game like er and then I'm like, oh fuck, and then it's just part of the game, and I just remember being like that is so fucking cool. But uh, I got a yeah, yeah, I mean it's a dope it's a dope scene. I mean, I gotta go back and play.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I'm still trying to play some new shop here right here, I'll put it. It's like im mediate in this video and you can like you can put in the in the in the edit if you want, but like it's Scarecrow's fake in the chests put it in the chests. Scarecrow's fake game, Crash and Freeze, Glitch, It's Batman, ark was House. It's so remember yeah, remembers, what the hell is the chat? Well there it is. Sorry, it's been so long. Yeah, you can't click, like remember it broke. You have to like copypaste it. But it's it's like when the first seven seconds it happens. But like I just remember this blowing my mind as a kid, uh and just being like mesmerized by Oh I wasn't a kid. I was, like, I guess out of high school, just out of high school.
Speaker 2: The idea of turning this off that fast, that fast of a game, which like, god damn, you turned it off immediately we start the.
Speaker 1: Game, you're like yeah, and then it like reboots and it restarts, and it's got like a fake intro like it has like a like a re like a hallucinated version of like the the actual Arkham Asylum intro. It makes you think the game like restarted itself. It's it's just so damn cool. It's and clever, and it's stuff that I think all this, to be fair, all the Scarecrow stuff in those games are great. Yes, yes, they they nail it with a scarecrow, and in the Arkham game specifically.
Speaker 2: It's like looking for you and ship. You're doing a lot of stealth ship and it's like fucking all like, no, actually it's the scarecrow.
Speaker 1: Sh It's awesome. But I never played Origins.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I want to play it, but it's not that I hate accessible. Really is it on? No, it's it's on. It's on Steam. Yes, such good posture. It really bu I guess. So, yeah, how much you guys noticed that what Joker has really good? Possible? No, I've never really actually thought about it.
Speaker 2: Like how he used walks.
Speaker 5: He's walking like straight, like straight.
Speaker 1: At Arkham Origins is nine. I feel like three dollars or something. What the fuck? I've wait Batman ark I definitely bought it for like less than nothing. Let me see how it is on.
Speaker 2: I've had that game for so long. It's it's insane that, like where do.
Speaker 1: I usually get games? I forget buying it again. CD Keys go O g Maybe.
Speaker 2: Goga came about twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: That game thirteen. I think maybe it's thirteen, yeah, because I remember because it was a different studio. Well or while rock Seady was yeah, now, g O G it's twenty bucks too, I think it was. That's crazy. That's pretty expensive. Oh so the Arkham Collection. Check that out.
Speaker 2: So you can get the Arkham Collection on uh oh my god, what's my I'm on it cdkeys CD keys for four to thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: I see for four dollars thirty nine that's not bad. I was sweet it up. We get those three games for it's on the PlayStation Store for five bucks. The Darkling Collections, well, yeah, I mean whatever you preferred you maybe, I'll yeah, I mean that's yeah. Oh it's on sale specifically off her ends January seventeenth. That might be a yeah, that's actually not a bad idea. I do it does I guess for five dollars it's better. I was gonna say, because I own all those games already, like all of the except for origins. I was like, oh, yeah, five bucks versus twenty yes, I mean yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You can also get Gartham and then mod bat Girl because it is it's three dollars right now.
Speaker 1: So dude, I love the mods where they swap Catwoman and Batman like walk animations. Bro. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love the dig Grayson parts of that, the swagger and the Arkham games. Fucking the way like the she walks the way that fucking uh yeah, how she walks fucking poison.
Speaker 1: Ivy ivy, Like wow, yeah, they're they're unashamed. It's they got like Marvel Rivals energy where it's just like they just make them hot.
Speaker 2: Rivals is going wild with the fu.
Speaker 1: I was like the Susan Storm shit. I was like, who character? I was like, what the fuck? Likes great?
Speaker 2: Did man did?
Speaker 5: Seventeen year old.
Speaker 2: Me was like, they're definitely following up this. I remember it, like I said, the Literally, the only time I played Fortnite was Chunley. I fucking downloaded fucking Fortnite spent.
Speaker 1: I think it was a pack.
Speaker 2: It was like a pack of it came with Ryu and her for like ten or twenty dollars whatever it was, and I was just playing. I did two matches with Lee and then I turned it off.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 5: You downloaded the game. Yeah, you played it for a little bit. Fortune Ship was crazy.
Speaker 1: She was so fig I was like, come on, dude, this is this for children? Like this is crazy? No, not no more. Really, it's for me let's get the fuck out of here. Uh read our twenty five dollars in up. Patrons think, what the fuck is this? Thank God for me, only God for me, Thank God for me, Thank God for you. Think, well, you think just.
Speaker 2: Finished that game.
Speaker 5: Actually he's like, it's the best game we've played in my life.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, Okang, yeah, most people Red Dead he played it. I didn't think he had enough patience to play.
Speaker 1: That ship probably will beat you. He probably mainline, Yeah, that's the main story that game. You can't fucking like sit still for a second.
Speaker 2: So h'im like sitting down and then he like just pops up and does a backflip and like hits his feet all over the table and ship.
Speaker 5: So it's just sound a backflip on and it did the Kingdom Heart's death sound, and I was like, this.
Speaker 1: Is ridiculous, It's insane. Yeah no he uh yeah. I've seen a lot of people jumping out of Red Dead for the first time just because of because of a bunch of streamers doing it. Because I think Kai did did one a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess that makes sense. He would have play because he tried to beat a was it the urchery or was it just the regular game. I think it was again, Yeah, it was one of them. Anyway, let's read our twenty five dollars names.
Speaker 1: Something third, something absurd.
Speaker 2: It was like it was something like I don't remember, but I was like, you didn't die that many times?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But I think he had a death counter. I wonder I probably can find it. Go ahead, read the names, all right. Caut me down three two one, the homeless person in between Sweeney's teeth, nice squid starship, racial slur Don't make a colon a promise if you know you can't keep it, Emma colondemption two. Uh flexing being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran flexes playing the D one beta when sharing bad opinions. Uh Sweeney slurping colons through his toothcap like peschetti. Uh, Jesus Christ, it's gonna be It's gonna be bad. The snow bunnies in Rivals got me acting a fool. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: They're all hot, though it is. It is hilarious how hot everybody is so uh so Kai He beat the Shadow of the Old Tree took him almost one hundred hours. And uh, one thousand and seventy deaths.
Speaker 1: Like that's one thousand and seventy. That sounds kind of correct.
Speaker 5: It somebody's trying to figure out the gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's to me, it's the commitment, because that's to me, these are the type of numbers I see when people are doing insane. She's like, oh, I'm playing Dark Souls with a fucking trumpet, like this guy's doing that right now, and I'm like, fuck all that noise.
Speaker 1: I fucking thousands. Sometimes I mean, hey, fair enough.
Speaker 5: Uh off shot.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Then it's like, guys, no, I'm not I'm not shooting the school. I'm doing a crazy I'm doing a crazy gamer challenge.
Speaker 2: If people get in the way, that's not my fault. They should be able to see what I'm doing. It's not my fun. That is insane that you can probably get away with you doing. They'll just like standing around like all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't when it comes up to you, what are you doing? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Just one thousand Ways to Die Come Edition, Metal Gear, Gay, Metal Gear Gay Gun, The Tank with Pastry with a Pastry chassis. Lucy Boy Pussy a nerd advisors thick enough to deflect nukes. Uh swing would defend Hitler if Hitler was Jamacon having to spend. There you go, There you go, Ben Shapiro getting milk blasted by Abby until his colon falls Berserker Broly gap shotting Sweeney the slow the Sloker. I want to know how I got these chromosomes. Come on, bro, that's fucking crazy. That's fucking crazy. I love I. I ironically think that's fucking hysterical. Uh feel gay ink by the gay rillas that's gay thinking. Get feel okay Field Kay damn damp du.
Speaker 2: Breaking down on a gay man's barrow.
Speaker 1: That's probably very doable. Actually, that's a very do that should do that fucking on my home exact fucking Assassin's all right, let's relax, Assassin Sassy Son Salad Indiana Jones yelling your name is Toby? Uh watching a j O I because I genuinely don't know how Uh moju joju versus the Powerpuff Gebels, The Powerpuff Gebels come on, so stupid? Uh Gandolf sending the what we got? Oh my god, Gandolf sending that ball rigger where it belongs. Come on, man, come on, that's just that's.
Speaker 8: Owl rog.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, Domo Nation. Vaughan of the Dead Brill helped my grandma across the road and then kicked her into the gutter. He wouldn't do that kind of thing. Brows bigger than that. Wore the scumbag shirt to the barbers. Jingle Balls, jingle balls, jingle balls. Cock Arabs don't deserve Islam. It should have went to Dominicates. That's insane. Holy fuck, getting caught between the rock and a hard Dick Johnson. By the existence, by the existence of serious Black and Harry Potter, there should be a person named dubious White. Well, dubious isn't the opposite of serious. But I see what you're saying. Yeah, yes, silly, it's me silly White, Harry.
Speaker 5: Know me, Harry, You know who I am, Harry, Please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, d Like it would be if his name was like honor Honorabus Black or something, you know, silly, Yeah, it would be silly. It would be silly as white, sillhite. Yeah, that's kind of dope. Actually it's not Sillius silius like because it ends in like a Greek like emperor asked like like what makes it? It's like liquid, solid is solid? Yeah, I liquid, It's me liquidity, Snake.
Speaker 2: My name is liquid like snake all.
Speaker 1: Right, swing canonically being the only weave that gets pussy hiring bowl Obama to kill my boyfriend and not giving me enough attention. For not giving me enough attention, Colon's are red. Violence is blue? Oh getting murdered by the entire United States military because some dog used to work at the White House. It's true, Man bo is crazy. If shoot, if shitting' come is cool, then consider me, consider me Miles gay nice death Jack, the world's fastest Maori or Maori. Thank thank you you guys for getting me through the year. You're welcome. Uh. You can't take back what your booty hole received. Uh, Derek, I saw your video and your you you place is trash. What you place, you place? I don't know what he means, doesnt mean my my I don't know how regular apartment? No, it looks it looks entirely fine, like I don't know. Oh, you caught your neighbors. You caught your neighbors being racist? Also right, like you said that you said that video to us. I don't know if you want to I don't know if you would want to dog yourself by like posting that, but that's just fucking hilarious. Like I was listening to that video, like smiling guy because I just couldn't go back to your sand country, he said.
Speaker 2: And calling that guy ignorant. You ignorant as bastard. After saying that, I was like, what a little legend I love. I love this country.
Speaker 1: It's just Xbox Live everywhere, right.
Speaker 5: People like that really exist, And they'd be like, what do you mean? It's like, what do I mean?
Speaker 1: What do I Kingston eats bootyhole, come seman penis, come, feces, dukie, come saliva, come rodents, come come. We are a sandwich. Damn damn what did you do to this guy?
Speaker 2: Another one is calm. It's more common anything else.
Speaker 1: At oh at real Donald Trump nice big meaty stinks. I can't fucking read this. What the hell is this? Thousand up, three million, up, six billion up, nine trillion up, twelve quadrillion up, fifteen quintillion up eighteen. I did my homework. I can play out. Can I play outside? Now? Fuck you? I interpreted this, by the way, like next time we do the show in person, which I'm honest say, like I feel pretty fine at this point, like we should be able to we should be good by Friday. I hope so. But yeah, I'm like I just have like the remaining kind like I don't have a fever anymore. I'm not like sore. I'll mop, I'll clean, I have to take a bathroom disinfecting, take a bath out of sensizer.
Speaker 2: For three hours.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know our next episode. Our next episode might be remote. We will see. I don't know, because who the fuck knows. Maybe I'll get back to back fucking sick uh Andy the man whose handies are now back to STRN Forever Danny Clancy Brown is white. Keith David that's I mean, that's kind of true. Oh, accept that is. John DiMaggio is not really not really well. The reason I say that is because Clancy Brown's range is crazy, Like he he actually plays people that I just had no fucking idea he played like I can't. There was one thing that like Clancy Clancy Brown voice rule.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry that I think the most shocking was forever mister crabs.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how that's how I knew him. Is the thing. Like that's how I first became aware of Clancy Brown.
Speaker 2: Oh well yeah, forget you're not a movie Buffy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Like I didn't know him from like movie from movies at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew him as a very good actor, right like shawshank, you know what I mean. Like, so I'm like, what the fuck this dude, the the asshole fucking guard is mister crabs instant sense.
Speaker 1: To me, Yeah he's in Uh he's in Starship Ship Is he in Starship Troopers or uh yeah no, no, yeah, I'm totally that's like hell hell diver. The existence of hell divers is really throwing for a second, like of course he is. But then I'm like, wait, I thought, like I thought for some reason it was like no, it's something like startupers, but like, no, it is Starship Troopers. That that is the original.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we didn't talk about the fucking Microsoft thing.
Speaker 1: What Microsoft thing?
Speaker 5: He just didn't let the secret level of freaking master chief and fucking doom guy exists.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wait, they were really what do you mean, like they had it ready and they just were like no or no, that's stupid because those were actually really good.
Speaker 1: I was surprising.
Speaker 2: They were surprisingly good.
Speaker 1: I really liked the PlayStation The PlayStation one was terrible. That was the only that was the one that I was like, what the fuck is going on? Where they were like Crados is just in the middle of the street with an Aci and then he just vanishes. It's uh, which favorite one is? I think one, but like to me, it was also just like very generic. Yeah, it was good, dude.
Speaker 2: I really liked the fucking New World one. Like I don't give a ship about New World, haven't played it, but like I thought that was that was so it was so it was so much funnier than I thought it was gonna be. Like I enjoyed the funk out of it and then at the very end heartwarming.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck is this? It was really good. I didn't actually watch I only watched two of them.
Speaker 2: You should watch watch the New World one. It's really fucking good. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, there's there's one thing I wanted to watch, but then I just I watched. So I watched the PlayStation one because like for for the show, because I was curious as to what was gonna be and it was, and it was terrible. It was easily the worst one, like but everybody everybody said it was like the the absolute worst one by a mile. And then I started the pac Man one because I was like curious what was gonna be And then an ad started playing and then I realized that, like, oh, I'm not like Amazon Prime has ads, and then I immediately I turned my thing off and I just didn't I didn't watch. I just my patience for ads is so low because I have YouTube Premium, and if I do have a streaming service, it's like HBO or like in Netflix where there are no ads. So like, my tolerance is critical low, and so I just like I immediately lost any curiosity that I had about that show. I will get around to it, and I think at that moment, I was just too lazy to deal with like an advertisement. But I do want to see the Outer World's one, because I do like the Outer Worlds. Seafood I heard had a pretty cool one.
Speaker 2: Was really good, dope.
Speaker 1: I want to see the Warhammer one because I'm just kind of like I'm loosely into war Hammer at this point.
Speaker 2: It just makes me want to be an ultra marine like much more.
Speaker 1: It just you want to be Altermarine. It's crazy crazy, I mean, how is it not?
Speaker 2: Because like so so when I found out Aulterate, it was like, say, when I was younger, I was like, man, I don't want to be a fucking I want to be a cog in fucking Gears of War. Like I just like because it's just so fucking ridiculous. It's like absurd, like having want to you just want to be a grunt and just being huge and muscular so stupid, and then seeing these ridiculous as ultra marines.
Speaker 1: But then also with the gaudiness of it too, it's like great, so here it is. Here's the voice roll that blow my mind? Did you know that you guys are gonna flip out when you hear this Clancy brown Dora?
Speaker 2: You're lying?
Speaker 1: He does Dora the Explorer in the show. In the show, that's that's such a crazy lie.
Speaker 2: It's not true.
Speaker 5: First of all, I know the voice actress a young Hispanic Like, that's a crazy I followed the voice actress of Dora on Twitter actually because it's weird. Well, she's just a grown ass woman, all right, she's older than I am is the original one, the original one.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's perverted. I just think it's weird to I think. I'm not saying you're a you're a creep. I'm saying it's just that's a bizarre voice actor to follow. She did.
Speaker 5: She was the voice actor in Cocoa as well too. That's why I followed her.
Speaker 1: Because because Lily.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's me. Dora rhymes with Dora rhymes with Lily.
Speaker 2: Lily sounds.
Speaker 1: Lily the I'm gonna explore anyways.
Speaker 5: Hey, bro, my life is my life.
Speaker 1: Bro, I respect it. Gay song of the South slung in my mouth. Nice Heath Smoker is going off to Vegas.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The in game currency and call duty is called cp jids or kids sucking on pro profilasine can't put down the cock Big Peepe, Big pimpin by jay Z but gay Jim Carrey single handedly saving the Sonic franchise.
Speaker 2: Peep sucking, gimme the big Pepe and my and my fucking splee.
Speaker 1: Is this the in me?
Speaker 2: It's Atlas?
Speaker 1: You see that come in my hand? Uh? People equal gay Kevin Durant's feet, doctor man lover or how to just stop worrying and love the cock. Uh fuck you, I ain't playing paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants Boomer saying racism just isn't what it used to be. Uh faced unstoppable cardboard pop. I love it. Long time question asker Pep is so funny, man Like, it's just like the second one when we did the Imagine Dragons thing is like you make my peepee along. It was just like, it's just so damn funny. That's so such primitive speak, like because you stop calling, like maybe like what when you're like four or five is when you stopped calling?
Speaker 2: I did? I remember, I remember getting caught, but my mom's saying peepee one time because there there's a there's a commercial and uh it was a construction commercial, I guess. And the guy was named hard Hat Harry, and I'm a kid, so I'm not creative, but I was like, I call him hard hat peepee.
Speaker 1: I thought it was so funny. What's so funny? My mom? And I was like, oh, sorry, you thought you thought you.
Speaker 2: Fucking blew the roof. You were like, I fucking got it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: That is my fear with children, honestly, is that like they'll just they'll go with whatever they think is funny, and it's I'm gonna have to answer for it.
Speaker 2: You're called hard hard are That's what That's what the kids now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my kids are gonna be.
Speaker 1: They're done. Man, your kids are fucked.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have life Lively onesies and ship. It's gonna be bad.
Speaker 1: Lively onesies crazy. The Lively logo on a baby's one like one.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be real. If not, it can be printed. It absolutely can be printed. Actually that's why it has to be real.
Speaker 1: That is so we gotta do that. We gotta do like can they see.
Speaker 2: They're gone, aren't they gone? They aren't they defund whatever? Man, let's do it dirty, dirty funk.
Speaker 1: Let's go specifically for babies like only like like like like on crazy would you be so concerned? Oh my god, jolly old Dipship, the Ace of the Parades, long time question asker, the first time listener RFK streaming. When an anime girl eats uber Avatar and his voice is pitched up, it's so lobbly, Chris Ray pissed, King Ramsey's The Man and Gods, the Man in Gauze.
Speaker 9: King ramses, the man in, goes the man and goes king, I hope Jimmy Carter is pissing on Reagan from Heaven.
Speaker 1: Wait, what did you say? You didn't that's from Kurtzy Caviary Dodgs. Remember that it's the It's the one the return the slow or suffer my curs. That's like one of the most famous like Curty Cavierty dog things. But like there's a point where they one of the plagues is like unrelenting noise and it's just like a gramophone playing this fucking obnoxious theme song and it's just King remsies.
Speaker 2: The man in goes the man and goes Remember enough of that show. I remember, like say the the Naughty, I remember that guy Naughty. Yeah, I remember that one dude that like wanted the house to be like just full of trash that you want to live like basically in like it was like his house was it turned into almost like a vacuum cleaner full of like trash because he just wanted to inhale garbage. And I can't remember. It was just like a zombie looking dude that I just looked like it was decaying. I remember like odd stuff, but I need to watch that show again.
Speaker 1: The show's great, it's a good show. It's a solid it's a solid show, go to show. But like that that solid litle romp. That show is way crazier than I remember it being too off the walls. It's really off the walls in ways that I like. Whoa, I don't remember any of this pedophiel like x QC PDF stupid uh Martian manfucker strikes back from poverty. Maroon five. This love this, this love is making what is this.
Speaker 2: Is making my dig hard?
Speaker 1: Making making little pools on me?
Speaker 10: I fucked gay guys so many times before, and his cock is pumping inside of me that down Huh.
Speaker 1: There's something that I hate Moving five but like.
Speaker 11: Hoo home, I am so gay. I did not recognize all the semen in my eyes, but.
Speaker 5: The man's penis between my thighs.
Speaker 1: It was the album inside of Me. That's a good song. Actually empty well, not this, not this one.
Speaker 2: It was their second single. I remember that very distinctly because because they have I been listening to Maroon five for they wrote to those The first two songs they released were not on their album, and the fucking producers were like your album sucks. You need to more bangers. And they refused until, of course they were forced to do it. And it was those songs. It was the the It's getting harder and harder to breathe? Where are that fucking song is called? And then that one This Love has taken it stolen? Like I hate it because I'm like, bro, don't tell me the Suits were right, you know, I don't like hearing that the suits actually knocked it on the park.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're right. Sometimes Kansas City, Missouri is older than Kansas get your own name, dog shit state. By the way, this guy's profile picture is the fucking that goddamn.
Speaker 2: This guy.
Speaker 1: The Monsters, so this so this guy if he's subscribed to any other monster Oh fuck, Chatsy's wife isn't canon. It is a doll shocking amount of blackface and Sonic three. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: Did I notice blackface?
Speaker 1: I guess what.
Speaker 5: There was a moment where the guy turned into a black person. The hologram is that black face.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if you digital black place, remember that that was fun? Did you say I saw a video this like recently that made me smile so hard.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: It's like bittersweet because it's it's some level of vindication on my part and I guess on our part in some way. But like it was this this woman. It was like a sketch, but it was like some woman coming up to some guy and he was like, hey, so young men are and it was like approaching. It was like some woman approaching like a like a lefty millennial or something, and they were like, hey, so young young boys are leaning right wing. We need your help. And it was just like this guy going like I thought I was supposed to sit by and wait for marginalized versus voices to be heard, and it was just him going like I want to I want to be able to call things gain and retarded. And then we get and like all this time and I'm like, oh my god, I'm so happy. I'm so happy. Like that there seems to be like some at least in all this chaos, there is at least like some shift where like I think some semblance of reasonableness might actually come out of this where it's just like hey, we'll see I'm not I'm not getting my hopes. But like that's the first time I've seen something like that. On my for you page and a fucking forever want to get his things retarded, and I want to make a joke and you to fucking think about what the joke means. Instead of like being angry at the words, He's like, all right, fine, what.
Speaker 5: Sucks is that the people that think that often sucks so much, Dick, that's the problem. It's like, yeah, they don't they really think we live. They never know because they never thought that they that's not what they were thinking. I think what happens they were thinking, I want to be racist. I think a lot of people are like the word. I think that's what happened is that we there exist right where the people like us.
Speaker 1: But we also just know they use that as they don't actually believe.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah for sure. But we're like, all right, cool, we can say.
Speaker 2: The problem was other people on the outside didn't know how to differentiate they did. They couldn't tell who was they couldn't tell who was reasonable just being funny and who was a fucking cunt. They couldn't tell the difference. And then now they co opted it. They're like, yeah, I just want to be able to say what I want, man, freedom of speech. I should be able to beat up people.
Speaker 1: For that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like, no, I've never I've never once been like, I've talked about censorship, but I've never used the phrase freedom of speech.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. That's never menia there because that's not that's not work. I don't know, people don't know, people don't know anything. It's it's really crazy we're doing yeah whatever. The fish dude I was. I was literally just like, dude, if this fire comes, come against me, I'm not leaving, like fucking whatever, whatever, Take me, Take me the fuck out the fish that swims up here. Either when you piss uh smitchy the kids you pip kind of my pip up possum was actually homeless, but now they're back. Shannon Sharp's colon falling out on Instagram live.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck ushe.
Speaker 1: Oh, Michelle, could you pop that back here real quick?
Speaker 2: Did you see?
Speaker 1: Yah? Wait? What see? Shan You know there. I was gonna say there's a video Shannon sharks colon falling out, but I just I lost interest in the bit before I started it. Sweety flosses with his own piss yummy. I'm just here so I don't get killed asking for breast milk at the restaurant. Fuck it? Uh Star Coffee. Put the mask back in chrismass my massive cock. Uh did you really fucking think there'd be no consequences for all your tomfoolery? Dafoe sneered as he drew a weapon. Uh. Craig the Canadian Duchy on a boat? Ho. Uh it's your boy, Shawne d friendly neighborhood sex offender Serprice Agent two six seven RF Gay Junior. If y'all re already on Chris's apartment, does that mean no more? Inward tank and word tank you and we're club? You mean? Oh is that what you mean? And we're club?
Speaker 2: I guess I assume because I was like, it's either dark tank or I said, but he said in words, he like put them both together. Yeah, yeah, I mean we still do this motimes like if in work club. I feel like that needs to be shopped. I don't know, man, because I love I just I just love the name of that and feel like it shouldn't die. But also I just think it needs to be repurposed because I just don't it's eclipse. Shows are very hard to do, Actually.
Speaker 1: Close are hard to do, specially that's the real word. Shouldn't say hard, very tedious. We got an editor, we could like just get that.
Speaker 2: But if we reach a certain threshold, like if we if we keep building, then we can actually make a lot of cool things happen. But as of right now, we're kind of we're you know, we're working on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're working on it. It goes like this, her balls are dick with sequin gloves. She tugs my nips. The Drag Show Queen was moaning, hallelujah, nice nice three x O, cheering obnoxiously after learning Nick fuent As as HIV. I did hear that. I don't know if that's true enough.
Speaker 2: I saw that that was a big one that I wanted to talk about on the show, and then it had already lost the steam.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, I don't even know if is that real? So so because that would be fucking hilarious, but I don't think I count Russia.
Speaker 2: Today reported on it. Come on, like, it's imagine Russia Today reporting on Nick Flint is getting AIDS. It's not, of course, it's not real, but it's it's just so funny. It was the fact that it was like a because I didn't even click on it to see if that count is real or not. I just imagine it's why would Russia today reporting on this?
Speaker 1: They do? They fucking propaganda, not stupid funny ship like that. You know, So.
Speaker 2: It would be great if it was real, because then I would actually I would have actually DM Destiny be like, hey, bro, I really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for giving, thanks for thank you for further insinuating the fucking thank you for helping me further insinuate the whole.
Speaker 5: Aide and homosexuality thing, because I think that's funny on my part. Yes, I know it's probably likely not you that gave it to him, but like, I like the fact in my head you did, and I can be a fucking homophobe.
Speaker 2: Think I appreciate you. Have a good night.
Speaker 1: A former friend. A former friend recently sent her autistic teenage daughter to school in the in the Ahago shirt or Gal, how do you say that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Ah, hey, Gal, I don't know what that is. Uh it's uh so it's that fucking anime orgasm face. It's a a h e oh okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy work that they would do that because did they did they understand what that meant?
Speaker 1: Did they understand what that was?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Probably not?
Speaker 5: But their kids on this their pay You think this would be really interesting if say me like this, mama, well and their parent was like, I guess I do love you because I.
Speaker 1: Have to, because I have to anyway, Slurfing, stroking, smoking, joking emoticons going like this drip m h Lord of All Drip Indiana Jones, but instead of using a whip, he uses his own colon. That's he has it wrapped around his hand like he has the whip. Fucking Indiana Crons. Oh man, that is fucking insane. Op, you won't you blow me? Waiting for the sweet hunter tier I want his kremlin to Grandma and drinking squirrel girls ass cracks sweat.
Speaker 5: Look, man, she is bubbled up for some reason.
Speaker 1: She's she's caked up, man, cause.
Speaker 2: She's not like that in the comics at all. But I ain't here to complain. I ain't mad at it though.
Speaker 1: Saint Saint uh Sweeney's four acres and a mule are his tooth gap and Lily that's crazy wage slave five eighty three Peppini Brothers Carl urban daring Jack Waye to stick his hand into the fire for the Novacane movie Doc Doncerson or Euie. This is gonna be a colon joke, but the cons killed it, done killed it in the same fucking episode they started it. H gage six pp teenage mutant. Uh, whoa is it is?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: It's it's tutant mean age needle titles? What the hell are those?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: He didn't need wat needle titles? Tut mean age needle tedles? Holy? Really so bananas? That fucked me up? Holy oh needleles.
Speaker 2: Eight needle.
Speaker 1: Meenage needles. That's fucking m one k three evans. Hey, my dad used to punish me my publicly embarrassing me with tart speak too. Meebe fishy. Nick Foorantes has aids, that's real. Look it up. I love how many people. I love how many people are spreading this.
Speaker 2: We just wanted.
Speaker 1: Forcing my family to watch gup till eighty nine's Top Hot Top ten Hottest Female Sonic Characters on Christmas. If you actually did that, God bless you, because that's like one of my favorite YouTube videos ever.
Speaker 2: Look at these smoke shows.
Speaker 1: Here we go I'll never forget that image of him speeding up. His footage of him running down the street, so he's moving as fast as sonic is ingrained in my memory. Like that is an iconic fucking.
Speaker 2: YouTube video that is a constant in my life.
Speaker 1: John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. I gotta blow my nose so bad. Uh. Simon lewis avery, but written like RL sign uh here we shut the fuck up. That's s l avery. That's cool, that's awesome, that's good. I have to think about it for a second. The first surge Key David Mickey Mouse gaping, Ron DeSantis of this commedically oversized, cocked so hard as colon falls out a boomer locust, but with a whip yelling the N word. Uh. One of these days, Kingston, one of these days, bang zoom out your colon. Pre Roz, Chris, just look at Sween and Y'll fuck you. It's crazy. Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think you are? I am the Ouz Beck Tommy Squealer. Do you think Brian Thompson's last words was what it's the most wonderful time to be queer? Alast you. I want to field trash cousin here the racial pain Hurricane Miller, Texas State of Salad, Young Sheldon getting punched so Hardy explodes. I'm not I'm not reading that. I'm not reading that, Nikki. Oh yes, yes, yes, I'm not reading read it.
Speaker 2: Read it?
Speaker 1: Uh nig apostrophe ours erzig.
Speaker 8: Er a f m A niggy ziggy in words zig word yeah word word come here word? What's sam?
Speaker 1: I'm finna quit, I'm finna quint mmm.
Speaker 2: I deserve a better in this.
Speaker 1: Fifty three Shades of gay Dom. The Giant Worms Colon fell out. Oh my god, squirt words sucking on his own notes.
Speaker 6: Hmm, that's so fucking disgusting to imagine he's drinking it. Dude.
Speaker 1: Whoopstuf for Goldberg menacingly God, I can't even well juices preheated toast. Sorry, miss Jackson, badly Brave dog the Colon Hunter etherury and needs help blowing his weapon in Halo three Orange Man Hunter, feed a man a rat, satisfy his rat desire. Ro Jogan nay from melpous one and rowning out our list. As always as God intends, the King of.
Speaker 2: Haphazard pass and I'm proud to be an American, because at least I know one for you and some did something else. I'm terrified of mine old riadies, and I stand up next to you with a rocheous man in him.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I hate these niggas. You know what's crazy about that is that you know John Oliver did a great segment on that song. Did you know that there's like a version of it that he did for Canada that's literally just the same thing, Dude, there's literally I'm proud to be a Canadian, this fucking guy and.
Speaker 2: It's and it's by the same guy. He did the same He wrote the song for that. He probably did it for everything. I'm poud to be in an Arabian, Assyrian, African, I'm proud to be can I'm proud to be a Jamaican American. He he's he's like what's his name in his throne, fucking Scrooge McDuff on the Storm of Gold or like the Emperor for a fucking warhammer the Golden Throat. Dude, that would be so fucking genius. Proud to be more than there are places in the least I.
Speaker 1: Know I have, Sarah, I don't know what does he even say in the Canadian on What does that even do? Dude? It's it's where at least I know I'm free. It's still like hold on, let me look it up. It literally is the same he didn't. It's that's even it's even lazier. It's just lately like wow, uh Lee Greenwood lyrics. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm proud to be a Canadian, or at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the man who died who gave that right to me, and I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today because there ain't no doubt. I love this land. God bless you Canada. I'm not even this is not a joke, he says. From the from the shores of Nova Scotia to the forest in BC, from Montreal to Winnipeg, from sea to shining seas. So that's crazy, dude, I know, dude, it really is. It really is.
Speaker 6: Truly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm proud to be a Nigerian, well at least like because at least I'm I'm fucking I mean, I'm technically free. Anyway, Let's get the fuck out of here. We're gonna be back on normal schedule. I think next week. There's some weird there's a lot going on right now, there's like fires, potential evacuations. Maybe maybe not. Apologies for the little delay on on that regard, but we're probably I think we'll record the extra m O in after the next EPISO, so we do. I think I agree, because I gotta go. I gotta go. I gotta go get groceries to make sure that uh grocers might be on fire. Yeah we might.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there might be people biting each other fire out there, and I'm like, damn and literally just left without me did I went to the I went to the seven eleven earlier. I went to the seven eleven earlier to get a tea, and like the power was out.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, fuck man, damn it, how am I gonna? I can't fucking have my gool such tonight.
Speaker 1: So uh, we'll be back on schedule, uh uh next week. Uh and then we'll all be good. Uh. Appreciate your patience, Thanks for sticking with us, Thanks for tuning in to this episode, first episode of the twenty the New Year, twenty twenty five. We'll catch you next time. Uh.
Speaker 2: Bye bye okay, they think