Speaker 1: Actor, comedian, singer, songwriter Page Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Yo, what of doll? I should talk like this?
Speaker 1: Is that just the voice that you know me like like always, like I feel like you've been blushing since you would walk through the door.
Speaker 2: I have been blushing since I walk through the door.
Speaker 1: Is there something you need to tell Private Talk? Why you can't look at me with the streets I mister.
Speaker 2: Kennedy, Well, I'm just saying, do you want to start there? I've been an admirer for many years.
Speaker 1: For many years.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I appreciate you admiring my work.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you're very talented.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And not everybody in your business is talented, but you're talented.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that that compliment. I thank you very much, and thank you for coming here and being a part of Private Talk. And Private Talk is going to get to let get to know you a little bit and be a fan of you at the end of this.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: So tell us a little bit about you. For those of us who don't know who you are. At Private Talk, we want to get to know mister Kennedy. We want to follow him and like what he's doing that's support.
Speaker 3: Uh, Well, like you said, I I do a variety of different things. I call myself an entertainer. Like when you asked me what I do, I would say I'm an entertainer because I'm a rapper, actor, social media influencer, expire, aspiring.
Speaker 1: Porn star aspiring Does that mean you make your own home tapes?
Speaker 3: Well, I practice being a porn star minus the filming it.
Speaker 1: And how do you practice how private talk? Do you like? Do like solos in the mirror by yourself? Do you like you know you know, have a partner? Do you watch porn while you're doing this one of my movies? And perhaps isn't your such admirer of my work tells I do? I feel like we need to get us out of the way before we get to really know who you are, Like, I feel like you're exploding. You just want to like, you know, maybe we shouldn't use those words.
Speaker 2: I know, wonderful new couch here that you have.
Speaker 1: But this is private talk, so we're going to get to know each other, and so I'm excited to get to know you more. I know surfacely, like you know, my first time seeing it was I was a fan obviously a Desperate Housewives. I like all those drama shows, and you're.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's so interesting. I would not have thought that that was what you would have seen. I thought it would have been Weeds based off of your demographic.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, but I feel like that's when I really, like, really like noticed because that character was like unique and like you know what I mean, it's such a like a you know, a big part in like that whole role or seen you know, yeah serious, I guess for sure. But yeah, so for because I'm all into the drama shows. I like, I'm sitting there and doing it. I was like, oh, damn, what's your fan?
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite drama right now?
Speaker 1: Right now? I finished watching The Undoing, which I think would consider a drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cole Kidman thing that one. I started it and it was so slow that I haven't finished.
Speaker 1: For me, I like, you know, it was definitely I watched it once a week and I was waiting the anticipation like everybody else, like the whole thing, but it was it was just different, and I think it just intrigued me, like I'm into like there's so many like shows out now that it's so predictable that you know, the writing, it's like, you know, it's not it's not and it's hard to like watch Netflix and like see the same it's not the same story over and over, just different characters, you know. So this was something that kind of caught my eye. But I definitely I liked it. It was intrigued.
Speaker 3: So so you you also liked however it ended, whatever the twist or whatever that was, you enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was pretty crazy, it was, but that's what I like. I like like the thrill, like it's, yeah, you gotta watch it. I can't if you started it, I can't just you know, ruin it out there for you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just I love Nicole Kidman so much.
Speaker 3: And and she's so enigmatic and sexy. She's like she's like, man, she's like super sexy to me because it's all sexy.
Speaker 1: Without even trying, like it's just like.
Speaker 3: Right, the implicity of her is what is more alluring because it's like sexy, but she's not trying to be sexy.
Speaker 2: She's just very like.
Speaker 3: And she has that accent and I don't know, she's just she and her eyes like the way that she looks at other actors?
Speaker 1: Are you big into like our contact? Because you know I tried, you know, to cheers you earlier and couldn't even like cheers me thinking I was listen.
Speaker 2: First of all, Like I told you, I was.
Speaker 1: What we want here private?
Speaker 2: What was that there?
Speaker 1: You go at private talk? We want the truth, That's what we want, Paige Kennedy.
Speaker 3: The truth is when I walked in here and I saw how tall you were, I was like, oh, I was not anticipating.
Speaker 1: How tall did you think?
Speaker 2: I was probably five four?
Speaker 1: How five four? Do I read small? But what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Because you're a white girl with ass, and so typically that would mean you have to become packed to have unpacked.
Speaker 1: So I can't be like, you know, I feel like I have like an athletic body. I feel like it's you know, in sports, my whole life. So I feel like four feet is definitely not something.
Speaker 2: Not four feet five four.
Speaker 1: Oh No, I don't know about by four hatea and I say half because you know I have to have that extra half. But I'm not short. I mean I guess in context of like watching the movies that you admire so much of mine, then you would probably see me on a probably different scale. So exactly. Yes. So you've got the Netflix show, You've got your TikTok. Would you say that TikTok is your most successful social media platform?
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I have more followers on Facebook, but TikTok seems to be the most engaged, I guess at this moment because I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the freshest and it feels new.
Speaker 3: So I actually like TikTok the best because it's very specific to what you want and what you like. So you on your for you page, it's only shit that you like our comment on, so that's what they show you. So I like animals, so when you scroll through my TikTok, it's a bunch of like cats, fucking dogs and all this funny shit, tiger like all.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like specific to your yeah, your proclivities and the things that you enjoy.
Speaker 1: I have one for my Team Texas page, but I don't really know how to use it very well. I have I mean, I dance. I've just to dance, I mean not only naked. I do have more talents and just being naked, but no, I mean I do dance, but I'm not in that whole skit world where I've never just have never just maybe tried to really do that whole stuff.
Speaker 2: But maybe you should do a skit with me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I am funny, but so.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should find out. Maybe you should do a skit with me and see.
Speaker 1: I'm up to it. I mean, I'm always up for a challenge. I feel like you have to, like, you know, I don't know, like I wouldn't say I don't. I don't even know it. But no, I'm no, I didn't. That doesn't mean I'm not funny. Pause, Okay, but it's like I yeah, no, I guess, I guess, I'm yeah, I'm done. I'm down for whatever.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: I can't. I was gonna say, like, I just don't know enough about it to say that I'm not, and then I was like I could put limits on it, but I'm like, what are my real limits? Because I don't know what I'm limiting myself too, So fuck it, I'm just down.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. I like to hear that.
Speaker 1: But you know, it has what it is.
Speaker 2: It is what it is it is.
Speaker 1: So when did you start knowing that you that you were successful when you started becoming, like feeling success in this industry.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, when I first got here, I came from graduate school. I went to graduate school for Shakespeare. I studied classical theater, and I left and I came here with nothing. I had no job, no agent. I was sleeping on somebody's couch, and I snuck into an audition at Sony Studios and told him I was a courier. And I just so happened to be the right person at the right time for this role that they had been looking for and couldn't find it on a pilot called the Kennedys, ironically enough persistent. Yeah, and so that started me off.
Speaker 2: But I got that pilot.
Speaker 3: It got me a car and my new apartment and all of this stuff. But then after that, I wasn't booking anything because I just kept losing the rappers. You know, I'll be close for movies, I'll lose to a rapper. But I continued to do stuff in television, and I think when I did Swap, that was a big look for me. Swat was something that was big, and Weeds was a big moment in my career. In Blue Mountain State, those two are the pinnacle TV shows that people most know me for is Blue Mountain State and Weeds. So like all your comments is going to be Blue Mountain State stuff for sure.
Speaker 1: Which one of those was your favorite role to actually do?
Speaker 3: That's a tough question because fun wise, like me want to wake up at five o'clock in the morning to go have fun.
Speaker 2: Was Blue Mountain.
Speaker 3: State because I played the star quarterback who was the.
Speaker 2: Most awesome quarterback in the world. I got.
Speaker 3: I got fifty half naked French Canadian twenty two year old girls like all life, That's.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 3: So so that was fun, and you know, and I got to be the man, so that was fun. But acting wise, it had to be Wee's because the caliber like Mary Louise Parker and Rominey Malcolm and being able to play back and forth with that caliber of actor that's like the top you can get and and and having them respect you as well, like you having a mutual respect for each other, that is priceless, you know, So I would I would love to work with Mary Louise Parker again. I know that they're talking about rebooting We'ze. I mean, I died, so I don't know what they would do with that. But whatever, she does have a tattoo of me on her ass, so they could figure out something.
Speaker 1: Anything can happen. Yeah, anything can happen. So is there like a specific movie that you stands out in your mind that you didn't get the role for that you really want to.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Well, in eight Mile, they drugged me along for three months on that film, and that film kind of mirrors my life as well, because I'm from Detroit and I was a rapper in the hip hop shop where Eminem was and all of these so that.
Speaker 2: Story is my part of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, I really wanted to be in that movie and I thought that I was gonna be in that movie. And sometimes that happens, like sometimes you're strung alone for three months. That time, it didn't work out for me. But in The Meg, I don't know if you saw The Meg, probably not. Are you in the Sharks?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, in The Meg, that was another three month process of being drug alone where they're trying to get every other person that they can, every rapper that is hot they want to throw into this role so that you know what I'm saying, they can fit the black quota but yet have the popularity of them to help sell the movie, and they just couldn't do it. And then they finally went with Omar Epps, who was a fine actor.
Speaker 2: And they couldn't make that deal at the end.
Speaker 3: So since they've been dragging me along for three months, they're like, well we have the backup.
Speaker 2: So I was like, sloppy, Second City is thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, sometimes happens for a reason. It's Hollywood. I'm sure you know it's you just never know it could be. You know, you just never know and have.
Speaker 3: Been played a full thing because now we're going to do part two and you know it's my first uh summer blockbuster movie franchise.
Speaker 1: Awesome a private talk. You better go out and support So let us let us know where we can find you. Where you can on your Instagram, your TikTok uh.
Speaker 3: I'm at Paige Kennedy on everything that's just page spelled normal, not the eye that's for little white women. It's Paige Kennedy on Instagram, on Twitter, TikTok all of that, snapjack whatever.
Speaker 1: All of it, all of it official official.
Speaker 2: You might and find me on porn hook too, So.
Speaker 1: Are you a porn Hubbern OnlyFans person. No you're not. It's okay. We like the truth here at private talk. You can't say something like that and then try to back pedal out when the Miss Texes is on the couch and you've already proclaimed to Private Talk that you are a you know, admirer of my work. So who are your top five adult stars?
Speaker 2: Alexis, Texas and Trump?
Speaker 1: That's too And you're so nervous right now because you don't want to forget anybody and hurt and offend anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I forgot about that. You have a lot of friends. Oh well, but.
Speaker 1: We said top five just because you're friends. I mean, unless you're friendly like that, then that's you know, that's all you friendly, different strokes for different right, That's how this works.
Speaker 2: That is how it works. So so okay, what is her I'm not good with?
Speaker 1: If you if she, if you don't know her name, she cannot be in the top five.
Speaker 2: This is gonna sound mad cliche.
Speaker 1: But I'm all top five.
Speaker 2: I like you.
Speaker 1: I just like like you. That's all.
Speaker 2: You have a skill set, that is, you have a skill set that.
Speaker 1: Just makes you, that just makes you smile from ear to ear. Like a little boy, and like, what is that explained? The private talk? Is that an elephant?
Speaker 2: This is what your butt does?
Speaker 1: My butt does that? What that dods?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it clap. This has got a lot of moves private.
Speaker 2: Talking, it sure does.
Speaker 3: But this is I call this the So every girl thinks they know how to ride great, right because they're girls. So they think they get the best blow jobs.
Speaker 2: They think they rit cowboy exactly.
Speaker 3: But there's only a small percent of women that know how to when they're.
Speaker 2: Riding do that. And this is what.
Speaker 3: You know how to do, so you trump. And there's one more girl who I forget what her name is.
Speaker 2: She knows. I mean, I'm sure like a lot of the black girls probably know how to do that.
Speaker 1: Too, but but not in your top five.
Speaker 2: I don't know their names. I know your name.
Speaker 1: So when your porn porn hub search, then you just like you just search for like genres of like booties or do you have specifics of what you like look up or what's going on?
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: Mad, I cannot believe I'm about to say this should allowed because people won't understand.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 1: Give it to us.
Speaker 2: I can do it. The search is.
Speaker 1: Just let it go.
Speaker 2: Big cock, big cock.
Speaker 1: You heard it here? A private song big cock is page Kennedy's port hub search.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea of why?
Speaker 1: Because you have a big cock.
Speaker 2: Right and I want to feel like I'm looking at Is that.
Speaker 1: A segue of like me trying to tell you that you had a big cock? I'm confused here? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Inquire minds want to know?
Speaker 1: So you have only fans?
Speaker 2: Hell? No?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you a member of my only fans?
Speaker 3: I I worked for places that probably would frown on me having.
Speaker 1: That was more of a joke.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But there are people who have only fans that that are appropriate for those brands.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, depends on how you do it. I think, like you know the different lanes for everything. That's like, I think the glory of those you know, all the apps, even TikTok, Instagram, what people each influencer in their own lane. You can use it for different stuff from ads to promoting different you know, product things or your own products or movies, you know, all things like that. So I feel like if it fits your lane and your brand, then so be it for me. It definitely does, you know, I have come from the adult world, where we've capitalized off of that and made it actually a really awesome app before everybody started jumping on board. But I think that it's even cooler now because it just brings more eyes to it than it didn't before. So it's just everybody's kind of dipping in the whole money pond.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about being But.
Speaker 1: You didn't answer my question. Are you a member of my only fans? I know you got a.
Speaker 2: Member of any only fans.
Speaker 3: I'm not a subscriber to any only fans.
Speaker 2: That's not won't be worse if I say that I was.
Speaker 3: I subscribe to other people's only fans and not yours.
Speaker 1: I mean, it depends on how you look at it. I'm not like, you know, saying that for my own like I'm gonna be jealous or something. I'm just saying as a fan and you're trying to you know, you say that you're admired my work. That's how you admire people's work and you support them. So there's other way to support, not just only fans. I have other things going on as well, So I'm just saying that way too. It's not always like a negative thing. It could be a positive thing as well. It's not all. It's not raunchy, not crazy, it's not you.
Speaker 2: Know what is it?
Speaker 1: You gotta check it out. I can't tell you that I'm to tell everybody a private talk, you know, Oh, fair enough enough.
Speaker 3: Well, in a segue of that, how does it feel to be a boss lady?
Speaker 2: Like the fact that.
Speaker 3: You are entrepreneur, You are very successful, you are monetarily.
Speaker 2: Content.
Speaker 3: I guess I wouldn't say satisfied, because maybe everybody wants more. But how does that feel? Because you could not be all of those things? There are people struggling and trying and can't and but you are at a place where I'm just curious, how does that feel when you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all those kind words and compliments. I mean, I think that for me there was no other choice. I've just always been and had an entrepreneur like mindset, And for me, I found a lane that I was good at and I knew how to capitalize off in the right ways, and it just gave me avenues to use my voice and my platform to do things that I've wanted to do all along. And I just feel like, you know, it's a business. I feel like for me it was you know, I started in my twenties when I was twenty one, but I made it a business, you know, and a lot of people don't succeed, you know, for very long, or some people are in it for you know life, you know, life first as a sense, but it's for me, it was like I never strayed away from what I wanted and what my choices were, and you know, I got looked bad upon and things like that, but people never really knew my truth. And that's why for me, my next segue, everything was was having this platform in private talk and actually allowing my voice to go along with my platform as well, because people, you know, people have people have always asked me things, and people have all, you know, in tough situations, but when they meet me in person, it's different because then they understand or whatever, and we can have a conversation and you walk away with it what you want to leave with it from. But that's my truth. And so that's why I feel like with this has been a really great platform to kind of like like celebrate and honor all those things and kind of take it to another level. Yeah, but yeah, I feel like it's it's it's fun. I mean, you know, it's definitely been a lot of hard work. People think it's so easy and they're like, oh, you know, they think they can put one year in and it's you know, you're just oh, you're a star.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I put many long time, you know, hours and from away from home and you know, you know, on the road and things like you know, yourself doing stuff like you just it's it's time put in. It's not as easy. It's fun. And I think I'm finally at the stage now to kind of celebrate and benefit from all the hard work I've put on, you know, for the last you know, decade of my career.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 3: That's that's dope. I acknowledge that, and I celebrate that with you.
Speaker 1: I like that. So on a funnier note, I don't know if it's really funny if we should make fun of it, But do you think that Logan Paul has any chance of being flood? Well, talk to us about this.
Speaker 3: So I ended up on What Bossip and some other blogs because I commented. So I know Logan personally, and I've been knowing Logan since he was a kid. Like when he first started on buying and he was in Ohio jumping in the frozen lakes doing all this crazy stuff that he used to do. And so I've been a supporter of his for maybe like eight years or something like that, and we're friends and I believe in him, you know. And so when it was announced, I left a comment under his picture saying, Yo, I just put up a.
Speaker 2: Lot of money for you to win. Better you better win.
Speaker 3: But then I feel weird about telling you to win because you're fighting in Black History Month and that would.
Speaker 2: Be weird if you be like Mayweather on our month, I.
Speaker 3: Would feel in the comment, yes, And that's you know, And the comment is top comment.
Speaker 2: Because it's like, like my whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is flooded with hatred now and me, and it made the blogs and everything. I'm like Jesus Christ, does anyone listen? He is a giant, for one, compared to Floyd, so he probably weighs at least fifty or more pounds more than him, and he can box, and it's possible.
Speaker 2: Anything is possible, you know.
Speaker 1: But are you saying that as a friend part are you saying that in like a like a boxing fan like you know.
Speaker 3: If I didn't know Logan as like everyone else, I would say he has no fucking shot.
Speaker 2: This is the greatest boxer in the world, like.
Speaker 1: Which most people are saying the same thing. That's why I'm saying, is your decision based off being biased?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, I think I think so, and because because I believe in him, and then and I also saw what his little brother did need so I realize anything is possible anything, And I think monetarily wise, I think it's a smarter play that if Logan wins or to draw, so that they can make even more money in a rematch. If Floyd wins, there's no rematch. But if Logan wins, how much more money are they about to make for this rematch?
Speaker 1: That's true, But I don't think he's gone. I just don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You can jump in this bed with me if you like, I can lose more money.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess. I mean, it's definitely gonna be an interesting fight. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you see the other one? I did?
Speaker 1: Okay, I did, I did.
Speaker 3: What did you think about Jake winning? Did you think I was shocked?
Speaker 1: But for me though, too, I didn't really know he was ever serious about really trying to box or like trying to do anything like that. I thought it was just more for like charity and for fun and like a haha thing like they wanted to. I don't know. I feel like people are bored right now. People are trying to do anything like you know what COVID has made us all redirect and kind of sometimes see new avenues of professions if that's wanted to do so. I didn't really know that it was that kind of lameth, but you know, you said, anything can happen, and it's not like they probably haven't trained. But I definitely was surprised by that fight.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you know them at all?
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh, okay, I do not do not do not so question last girl's uh, last girl's DMS. You slid in.
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 1: You're sliding in the DM.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been sliding in your DMS for like six years, no more than six years.
Speaker 2: I've been sliding here?
Speaker 1: Is this the truth?
Speaker 2: Yes? You got a phone?
Speaker 1: I do. I'll have to investigate because.
Speaker 2: You maybe you can follow me.
Speaker 1: I feel like you came in here salty, like if I was like personally offended. You like, I didn't follow you. I didn't do any of these things. You're like, don't you check your DMS. I'm like, I don't get notifications like I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Locate low key in my head.
Speaker 3: I was like, huh, maybe I could get a follow like at least if she's like interested enough to talk to me, then maybe she's interested enough in my life to want to.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I definitely will give you a follow back. It wasn't anything of you know that. You know I said I didn't see your attempts to.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a private question?
Speaker 1: Sure? Private talk? Look how seguay that is? Listen private talk?
Speaker 2: Do you have a flavor?
Speaker 1: Do I have a flavor of of us, of men, of men? Yes, I'm a condoiseer of men. I've dated all kinds of men, So I don't feel like I have a particular, like one flavor. I feel like it depends.
Speaker 2: When you dabble in all the flavors.
Speaker 1: I dabble in all the flavors. Okay, I have dabbled in all the flavors. Yes, I feel like that was another thing that you were dodging. You're like, I don't know how you'd be around me. I'm like, abroun who.
Speaker 2: First of all, I did not say that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you did.
Speaker 2: That was your first shot, No, I said.
Speaker 3: You asked me had I seen some and I was like, yeah, I went and watched we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about Private Talk. Yes, I asked if you watched any of my episodes?
Speaker 2: Right, I want to see someone that looked like me.
Speaker 1: Because I thought I was going to be mean to you, not like you, like, not really.
Speaker 2: Mean to me. But you could have been reticent, you could have been.
Speaker 1: Cautious of why I wanted you to be here. I want, you know, like I want interviewing you on Private Talk because it's my choice, right, And I feel like that was just kind of like shots fired. So I was like, I'd like, yes, that's why I was like, I'd like to eat more, get to know my whole you know me. Even though you were a fan of my work, obviously, there are certain things that you have questions on. M hm, oh yeah, I just made you stutter. So with on that note, Private Talk, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and we're gonna do my favorite part with this Truth of Texas. Because if he wants to get intimate and down and dirty about all kinds of Miss Texas and stuff. Since he's an avid fan, We're gonna play truth with Texas first and get him some honest questions for us guys. So let's take a little bit of break and I'll be right back. All right, we're back private talk, and we have Paige Kennedy on the couch with us still, and we're about to play truth with Texas. I left you quiet over there, pondering or did you get more nervous? So are you excited?
Speaker 3: I just started smiling because as soon as you start talking like that, like what you be like mad?
Speaker 2: Normal? And did you be like my operator voice?
Speaker 1: It's just my I talked like this forever I know, but.
Speaker 3: Damn like it's just so s.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk like that too.
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that your What is your alter ego? Do you have like a porn star name? I'm sure since you said you do pseudo porn without filming it, what's your porn start name.
Speaker 2: I think my porn star name is mighty.
Speaker 1: Heartwell, mighty Heart, well, what is that based off of? Let private tongue out there?
Speaker 3: No, it's based off your first dog in your first street name, so mighty mighty Heartwelle.
Speaker 1: Mighty Heartwell.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's my porn start name.
Speaker 1: Mine's well besides, my name is bullet Washington.
Speaker 2: Bullet Washington. I like bullet Washington.
Speaker 1: Do you have you you.
Speaker 3: Never used bullet Washington. Bullet washing is legit.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Damn bully.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it kind of sounded like a boy name though, like a boy porn star name.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like me like a Russian, like you know, spy lady with like short bob hair. That's what I see, like sexual window.
Speaker 2: Can you do a Russian accent? You look like you could be Russian. I can't, but let's try.
Speaker 1: Maybe see another time.
Speaker 2: Let us see what your Russian accent sounds like.
Speaker 1: You know what we do not want? Can't call hey, god on me, Hey, come on.
Speaker 2: Everyone wants to see you.
Speaker 1: Want to see it. That's your Russian what they want to see. Private talk wants to see truth with Texas. I want you to draw one of these cards. I want you to draw every one of these cards because we're gonna play the whole deck.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's only four cards.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Don't don't be alarmed. You're gonna take all your time.
Speaker 2: Just oh, I could have You're gonna have it all. I don't know, it's not necessary.
Speaker 1: What do you want to ask it?
Speaker 2: The ace of clubs?
Speaker 1: All right? Clubs is a kinky question? Are you ready for kinky questions?
Speaker 2: Perhaps I'm not very kinky?
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're gonna find out at private talk. So kinky question. What is the craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Does heag count as sex? Okay?
Speaker 3: The craziest place I've ever had sex was so I go home at Christmas time every year, and one time I was flying home from graduate school.
Speaker 2: This is when I study in Shakespeare, and a girl that I knew from college.
Speaker 3: She was also flying home the same place, and I ran into her on the flight. I always had a crush on this girl. We got stuck in Baltimore or something for like crazy amount of hours.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: It was we was talking, chilling all that shit right just in the airport for hours, and she never hooked up with me at all. And she gave me head on a plane and a three seater with a stranger sitting right next to me.
Speaker 1: Stranger awake.
Speaker 3: He was awake, but he kept trying to like, I think he may have been uncomfortable, so he wouldn't you, No, I would if I had an inclination that some ship was going down.
Speaker 2: To record.
Speaker 1: Auled.
Speaker 2: Isn't a cuckle like when you when a younger person like has sex with.
Speaker 1: Your girl, Well means that you're like watching someone have sex. It's usually a partner situation, but you're just in that situation. It was you know, stranger danger.
Speaker 3: But I definitely would have been interested in that. But he was sitting right there. So there was times where you pretend like you was sleep, pretend like he was looking in and I was turned this way, like she was at the window. I turned this way. I was mad, nervous because it's a full flight, so there's you could see, like whoever's behind us could see through the damn thing. And he's sitting right there. She was so aggressive. I was like, Yo, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck is her noises?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hell no, she can't make no noises.
Speaker 3: Got aggressive in this instense of stop being scared, like un buttoning my pants.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, so you finished in her mouth?
Speaker 2: No, there was no way I could fucking finish when.
Speaker 3: The people are walking by and with the like I was so afraid.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if my kick fully got hard.
Speaker 1: But it didn't excite you, like the whole like adrenaline of people getting caught.
Speaker 2: But yes, it excited me, but not to you're.
Speaker 1: The handcuffs came out, You're like not today.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm also not like I'm not like a nerd, so I don't come just easy like like people, I mean people who don't have sex often.
Speaker 1: So are you a sexual expert? Are you like, well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs. I'm non violent. The only vice I have is sex, So.
Speaker 1: You would consider yourself an info I'm a sex addict. A sex addict. How many times a day are you having sex?
Speaker 2: Well, that's it's fluid, right, It's always different.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's not like an average. No, what you're weekly? Like, is it always sex or is it just if you finish yourself? Is that satisfying enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think because I like mistexteds so much.
Speaker 3: Help me out, I do a OD And you know what's funny about that? Like, I think like because every night you're like on your phone like whatever, like seeing who you're gonna hang out with or any of that shit. And sometimes if you just handle yourself, you don't even require that anymore.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you would sometimes hang out with people just because like you wanting to hit like a sexual thing. But you're like, it's less work if you just finish yourself off and then have to worry about all the bs, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because then you don't have to worry about like entertaining them. You don't have to worry about like if they're going to leave, you don't have to worry about them talking while you're trying to watch.
Speaker 1: Are you on like dating apps where it's like you know or like bumble, I feel like you're a bumble type of person.
Speaker 3: I think I got like kicked off of bumble or something. My bumble won't wow.
Speaker 1: That's where like girls like pick you or something.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I think that that doesn't seem that seems counterintuitive because I don't think girls want to you, Like, I get why they they want to give the girl the power, but I don't think intrinsically girls want to fucking make the first move.
Speaker 1: MM. True. I don't like any of it. I think dating is just weird.
Speaker 2: You think dating is weird, or dating apps.
Speaker 1: Kating, Well, I think dating in general is weird, like nowadays, it's just not the same. And then you have COVID in the mix of all that too. It's just really weird.
Speaker 3: But you you still have to I mean you still want the touch of a man, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh so you have that available?
Speaker 1: And what are you getting at I'm lost, rewind, I'm shooting.
Speaker 2: My shot, so I am attempting to become one.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying like, you have people available to satisfy whatever need you might have.
Speaker 1: I'm a different kind of person, like as far as like obviously I have needs and I have like whatever. But I think being I porn, I was overly sexualized, so I view sex differently. Oh so, like I love sex, but it's just it's not as like I don't do it as like a vice. Like you're saying like I don't need to do it just to do it. So I'm not like trying to call like I don't need to call people. I'm okay with being celibate and not having to have that situation, Like I'm not trying to be. I feel like I'm almost I think it read something it was like a demi sexual situation where like I have to have feelings or like somebody to want to have like sex with somebody. It's not just like I don't know.
Speaker 2: So if you choose to have sex with someone that's your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: But mm hmm. And and how long do you go celibate for?
Speaker 1: I mean there's been lots of times you were in COVID time I went for a long time.
Speaker 3: During COVID, you went celibate for like more than three months?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, Now, the irony that this is private talk, private talk here, I don't know. Press the honest button.
Speaker 1: This is private talk.
Speaker 2: Press that button. Yes, God damn it.
Speaker 1: We want to know the truth? Is I Yes, I'm weird. I don't feel weird. I could talk about it. It's not anything that I haven't talked about in some of this aspect in some ways. But no, like during COVID, I wasn't trying to go see anybody. I wasn't trying to do anything like that. So I definitely remained sell of it. It went a long time. The first person who ever touched me after all that it was like I got a massage for my birthday day and it was like it was it was a long time and that wasn't even sexual. It was just a massage. But I was like I was that was the first human touch that I had had, like from anybody then during COVID.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: M okay, clearly you're the one who's a sex addict that he did not go through COVID three months in celibacy at all. So do you have a rotation of people that just like fulfill your needs?
Speaker 2: Well, that's typically fluid.
Speaker 1: I do have used that one a lot, typically fluid.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because it's it's usually different. Like I mean, I have I have someone that I'm dating that I see more than anyone else.
Speaker 1: Are you in an open relationship?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't do titles, so like I'm still yeah, and she, well she knows how I am.
Speaker 2: She knows that that.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't just be I can't just have sex with one person for one hundred years like I need.
Speaker 1: To have Yeah, sound like that's such a dirty thing.
Speaker 3: God, I mean I can have a partner for one hundred years, but like one fucking vagina for one hundred.
Speaker 2: No way like I would be. So nah, I can't. I can't do that. But she understands who I am.
Speaker 3: We enjoy each other's company and time, and that's what matters most.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need the title, she doesn't need.
Speaker 3: She doesn't get jealous because she knows that it is just what it is.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody's really especially nowadays. You know everybody. I said, what works for you works for you. Everybody's relationship is different, and that's why it should be private between two people, because when you get a lot of people, a mimics.
Speaker 2: Just well, I'm safe, You're.
Speaker 1: Safe, all right.
Speaker 2: Next question, this is an ace of hearts.
Speaker 1: Ace of Hearts is romantic. Would you call yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Not by nature?
Speaker 1: Not by nature?
Speaker 2: Ye're not not.
Speaker 3: I've never I haven't really been the boyfriend. I haven't learned how to. I had a girlfriend that was coerced into this relationship for six years and I finally escaped and it was like prison. So that's another reason why she is cool with me. Just I just want to be free right now. I just want to do what I want to do, you know what I mean? And so because of that, I've I haven't learned how to romance a woman, and.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't call myself a romantic.
Speaker 3: I did do this though, for someone's birthday, I got them a wonderful expensive gift, and then I also went and got like flowers and bears and some other little shit so that they could have more things to have on their birthday.
Speaker 1: But I was coached, sounds real thoughtful little shit and this and that. That does not sound like you wanted to do it for me. I feel like this it has to be something that you want to do, not coached into.
Speaker 2: Well, it's only coached because I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do it for things that are like sentimental to you, not to say little bears and shit that you're just wasting your money. It should be about the sentiment of it to not just like because it's little like tangible things.
Speaker 3: Well, I went, I specifically went to the store and I picked out like, yeah, like I picked out like scents and candles and fucking other body stuff that I thought maybe she would like.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: Just become don Juan fucking like when I don't know I had you have to learn.
Speaker 2: You don't know until you know, right, That's true.
Speaker 3: And I've never been a romantic like that, so I didn't know, so I needed help and I try.
Speaker 1: So do you have a playlist or a favorite song you like to when you put on when you're getting in the mood and having sex with somebody? Hmmm, that was in my phone sex operator voice.
Speaker 2: That was you know. I love Flower Tree and Marsha Ambrosius.
Speaker 3: I also love Drake because a lot of his stuff is just like R and B type stuff.
Speaker 2: Who else her? I would put that?
Speaker 1: I put that on that you do have a sex playlist?
Speaker 3: Not really a playlist. I just find whatever the R and B album is and.
Speaker 2: I'll play that it gets done. That would be interesting. If I had a legit it says.
Speaker 1: Sex Alexa play the sex list and she plays it and then gets it on.
Speaker 2: That would be kind of fire.
Speaker 1: See, I'm teaching you game.
Speaker 2: Thank you well much. As of spades, spades.
Speaker 1: Is a naughty question in here I private talk. That's my favorite one because we're all a little bit naughty. But can you describe what sex smells like to you?
Speaker 2: That's not always the same.
Speaker 1: Well, tell me about a couple of years. Tell me about experience.
Speaker 3: Let me think if if okay, in my history, if I smelled something it was not pleasant. I've never smelled something that I was like, Oh, I love these pheromones that's happening right now that we created.
Speaker 1: So anything smell related is about it's bad for you. So tell me about your worst sexual experience. Then, oh god.
Speaker 3: The worst sexual experience I had was one of those times where I went home for Christmas. Christmas and this one girl l The irony is it was in downtown Detroit.
Speaker 2: She took me to her loft.
Speaker 1: Like this and having flashbacks.
Speaker 3: I am somewhat if I were to walk up those stairs, because that's what I had to do to go up there. And you know, I don't drink. I don't smoke, right, but other people do, you know. So I think she had some drinks or whatever. She was feeling good, I guess, and she wanted me to to do anal with her. And now usually I can't do anal because I can't, no, because why because you're so imagine putting that in your Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't you know what I mean? They don't usually request that from me.
Speaker 1: Okay, this this is porn average. Your face is so priceless. I love it.
Speaker 2: Imagine putting this.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. All right, So that's not usually on your list of things for women that request from you.
Speaker 2: Right, But she did, and I was like, some people are freaky.
Speaker 1: They just want it, like it doesn't matter how big it is.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you give it to her?
Speaker 3: I did, and and and then it turned out very bad, not just a foul. She she she released soft served ice cream so all over. Ye, yes she did, and her god damn loft and she started laughing.
Speaker 1: And because have you ever been on before at this point?
Speaker 3: No, I had never in my life. And like I said, I don't drink sober and yo, this is disgusting to me because it's hot.
Speaker 1: Did you immediately go soft or you're still inside her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I was soft, and I was petrified. I was frozen, and I'm waiting for her to be embarrassed and be like, oh my god, I'm gonna go out. And she just laid there laughing.
Speaker 2: She laid there.
Speaker 3: I mean eventually she was like, wait a minute, but she could not stop laughing because I was like this, So I think that made her laugh more the embarrassment of it, and plus my reaction because like I'm over dramatic, and.
Speaker 2: I did get shipped on, and it was it was a shitty situation.
Speaker 3: And and so now I don't do it any and this is the ace of diamonds.
Speaker 1: Ace of diamonds is a spicy question, so private talk, and myself wants to know, do you remember the first time you ever had unprotected sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first time.
Speaker 1: I please tell me.
Speaker 3: When I started having sex condos was just a vinnie. I started having sex early, and so all of that shit was unprotected back then.
Speaker 1: So tell us how it was.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this. This is a better thing.
Speaker 3: So when I was thirteen, my girlfriend was I was fourteen, My girlfriend was twenty one. Because I was I was built like a man then, and so I lied to her about my age.
Speaker 1: And she was my girlfriend, so you should just lie to her.
Speaker 2: I told her no, because what happened was I was.
Speaker 1: It happened was that's always a lie.
Speaker 2: Let's I was coming back from football practice.
Speaker 3: I was at the bus stop. There was a girl here. She clearly was older than me, but I was trying to holler. She asked me how old I was, and I was like, oh, i'na be seventeen November twenty third, which I.
Speaker 2: Would have been just not that year.
Speaker 1: Flight.
Speaker 3: So but then once she started liking me and we were like boyfriend and girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And then when I told her what she's going to do, then you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So, but I looked like I grew fast like so I to her, I was like, Dawn ass Man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: I used to have sex with her all the time, and I never could come. Now, I'm different than most guys. Most guys I talked to the first time they came was from jacking off.
Speaker 2: That wasn't the case for me.
Speaker 3: The first time I came was with no kind of on inside my twenty one year old girlfriend and a fourteen and so maybe I turned there at fourteen. And we kept trying to make it happen. Every time we had sex. It was like the goal of us for us that happened, and it never did. And then one time we were doing it in her mom's house and I was like, oh my god, I think I'm going to pain you. I'm going to pay you, and I start tripping out because I felt the sensation that I had the piano and it was going too fast and I was like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm about to pain you. And when I came, because I didn't know what coming was, that was the best nut I've ever had in my entire life because I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 1: So that's what you've been chasing ever since.
Speaker 3: You can never get that high, like I can't ever get that back because I know what it is. I think part of the fact that I've never felt that before and I didn't know what was going on and it was raw but China.
Speaker 1: So you've never reached that sensation ever again never never.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can because of what I just said, because you know what that sensation is.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody's different.
Speaker 3: You think you've you've come like whatever the best time was before again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh for sure. But I mean it could be different from female to male because the fact that like I don't think I knew, I didn't know what it was doing or what that felt like or what that was. So I feel like it's even better now because I know what the feeling to do to get to those things.
Speaker 3: When you came first, was it from yourself, far from sex or from my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh sucks.
Speaker 2: So how what was that? Did you know what was happening when you were coming?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that that's what that feeling was now because I was no because I had no experience. I didn't know what that was, okay, but it was a good feeling. I just didn't know like what that was. But I've definitely achieved that good feeling since then. Is when I say that key, so ask question for you. How many partners do you think that you've been with since the fact that you say that you have this like secks honest of you? How many? How many?
Speaker 3: Damn this is gonna ruin my question that I have for you.
Speaker 2: It's no way now, okay, I'm gonna just keep it real.
Speaker 1: Over a thousand, over a thousand, yeah, all right, just keeping it real. Are you feel ashamed of that number?
Speaker 3: I'm not necessarily a shame of a number, but I don't know, Like when you tell a girl that, it's not.
Speaker 1: Like she's like she's like.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna be like, oh that's fucking hot.
Speaker 1: Hey. Every girl is different, you know. It's the honesty of what it is.
Speaker 3: What is the what is your initial response to hearing me say that.
Speaker 1: I mean that you're being honest. I mean, I don't know. For me again, I'm different, Like I don't your what number is way more than mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can imagine it, but for a lot.
Speaker 1: Of things, and not saying that that makes it better than anything else I'm saying is why I don't judge sex that way because I've been judged because of it, and I feel like it's just I mean, you're consenting adults. It's what you want to do, and that's your life, Like why you're not in a relationship, But even if you have them for you're very honest about if you're not going to be like settled down with someone ever, and so that's your choice. So who am I to say, like, oh my god, that's so bad. Like I mean, I can't say anything. I've done porn and people think that that's bad. But I don't think that that's bad. I feel like it's something that I chose to do. And I you know, that's why with my number account, it's more, it's been more time wise, but people it's small because it's porn as a small community, so it's been the same people of a repetitive time over years. So yeah, so that's the only difference.
Speaker 2: But for me, you still enjoy work.
Speaker 1: I don't do scenes anymore. I only do stuff for my only fans, which is all solo stuff. Okay, yeah, but I haven't shotten over three maybe four years. I've directed and stuff like that. But yeah, I feel like for me, I've always been about I wanted to do things on my timeline and what was right for me. And when I wasn't having fun anymore, then I stopped doing it and so it just wasn't the same, and I just got into the more realm of creating my own content with OnlyFans. So it's like, you know, it's my own production company within itself as well.
Speaker 3: Right do you find that that are all guys the same?
Speaker 2: To you? Sexualized?
Speaker 3: Like like I was going to ask you, do you have a preference in the type of guy you sleep with? But then I figured that you would curb that question to So I'm curious, are they are we all the same? Like if you sleep with a white guy, black guys the same.
Speaker 1: It's all the same. I feel like that's why I'm saying people are all people. It's all the same, I think. I think it's more about the Indi village individual and the individualness of it. All of it's like the chemistry the ind like how you react with that person and and that energy itself. You know, it's you can't say one thing is all like one hundred people are all the same. It's not the case. It's you know, not everybody looks the same. Notbody's boobs are the same, everybody's asked is the same, nobody dick size is the same. So it's all relatively different. But it's for me, I feel like what porn is what I enjoyed it was because it gave me each every day was a different type of work, Like it was based off of I say that all the time. Is like it was a sexual athlete, so I was doing what I was good at, but it was no you know, it was about chemistry but physical like the physical part, but there was no emotion. So it was just good sex. And so that's what you know. It made me learn a lot about myself and my twenties and learn things that I liked and what I didn't like and what I could explore. And so I mean I grew up and important but yeah, it was. It was really good to me.