Speaker 1: Recently, I saw this came out maybe a month ago, but recently I saw that Alex Jones went on Tucker Carlson and he was on there talking to him.
Speaker 2: They had a pretty good episode.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, I mean, I don't really know what to think about Alex Jones. I think we'll get into some weirdness in a minute.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know, dude, Like, what do you think about him? Do you think he's got some like you think he's just nuts or do you think what?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I think he gets a little I think he just sounds crazy. But I think it's the delivery. He just is super aggressive with it, so it makes.
Speaker 2: Him sound insane, right right, If it's the voice, if he was.
Speaker 3: Like talking calm, cool, collected, I feel like people would believe him more, maybe not be like this dude's insane. Uh yeah, yeah, I think it's totally the delivery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Guess he has cooled out a little bit, though, hasn't he He's cooled off.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Actually was super chilling this recent one.
Speaker 1: He even mentioned how he's trying not to be all over the place, and I thought he was more put together in this recent whole kind of segment. But what was crazy, what I couldn't get past, is kind of what I'm getting at. Tucker Carlson says, you predicted nine to eleven, and you're the only one to do that. And anybody that's listened to this so far knows that I said that about Bill Cooper, and so of course right away, I'm like, oh, wait, who said it first? Because I'm almost positive that Bill Cooper did. And I know that you know, we'll get into it. But I mean, Bill Cooper did not necessarily like Alex Jones at all, and they were both like conspiracy radio guys. They had beef heavy, and I mean, I don't know because Bill Cooper he was very analytical, objective, kind of like we try to be like. He really kind of brought the vibe we tried to bring, but way better, way way better. Yeah, And I don't know who knows, but I know that Alex Jones made a broadcast he did say on July twenty fifth, two thousand and one, did he warned that there'd be a major terrorist attack that they would blame Osaman bid Laden. And I'm telling you, Osama bin Laden is the boogeyman they need in this Orwellian phony system. So you know, back then he was pushing this, you know, fear, kind of like, hey, they're trying to get us, they're trying to whatever, right, So that's kind of Bill Cooper's point was that that, you know, he pushed a lot of fear.
Speaker 2: But we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: So, I mean he became a prominent like nine to eleven guy afterwards.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, who knows.
Speaker 1: But on June twenty eighth, a month before, Bill Cooper said, don't you believe it, They're gonna they're gonna blame something on Osaman bid Laden and don't you believe it? Essentially, and he said that month before, and then in November of that same after nine to eleven he gets killed by the cops at his house. Alex Jones gets to live on and kind of keep doing his thing, right. Yeah, So I'm like, well, what's the beef that they had?
Speaker 2: Like what did they say?
Speaker 1: Because I kind of look at it this way, Bill Cooper got too close to the sun.
Speaker 2: He was way too right, way too often. He was able to call it before it happened.
Speaker 1: If you notice, almost no conspiracy people really even talk about Bill Cooper anymore that I've noticed, and I really just feel like if it throws a red flag up, not to say that everybody's pony.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying that, but it's just weird to me that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he had way too much going on that we we literally use now as our study, So I don't understand why we don't talk about that, And it's just weird. Everybody's got like amnesia. It feels like when it comes to Bill Cooper.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's wild that they're trying to forget about the guy.
Speaker 1: Man, I know, because it's like I'll hear, yeah, people will bring him up, but it's just like the old Pelle horse and then that's it. But if you listen to all of his broadcasts, like I sat there and listened to the whole Mystery Babylon Years did he Have, which was like thirty episodes. They were each like an hour, and it went deep into like ancient secret societies, cults, like their symbolism, what they believe.
Speaker 2: And then now you see what he taught was in a nutshell.
Speaker 1: It's very hard, a nutshell thirty four episodes, but what he taught was at the end of the day, there's all these different what we call religions and philosophies, but within them, like I said before, is that Luciferian philosophy and that principle hidden in there. And he kind of got down to it where he was like you could literally just point it out, like he got to the skeleton of it, you know what I mean, where you can really kind of see the bare bones of like, Okay, that's what it is. So then you can see it within all these different systems, which is why I can look at Buddhism now, which I used to love, and see how it really detaches you from your soul and your source more than it actually brings you to it. And so even though it's a beautiful philosophy, I do love a lot of it, the basic principle of freeing yourself of all attachments kind of throws me through loop where I'm like, yep, there it is, and then there's more.
Speaker 2: But whatever. So he did a great job at the Mystery Babylon. We're gonna get into some of that too.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know, I think that's worth knowing, especially whenever you think you know Freemason's Rosicrucians. They definitely kind of have a hand in the world today, right, a pretty large one, and so what do they kind of think, you know, and that's kind of what they're into. But yeah, dude, he pretty much called Alex Jones a liar, and he's a sensationalist and he does not tell the truth. Cooper was particularly critical of Jones's coverage of the events of the Y two K, where he felt Jones incided unnecessary panic, and he accused Jones of spreading unverified information. Because Bill Cooper's biggest thing was read everything, listen to everything, believe nothing that you haven't verified yourself. You don't just go around spew and bullshit that you read, and so you actually know it's like from the source, right, And that's kind of you know, I to go with that.
Speaker 2: Here, we do our best.
Speaker 1: But that is hard, especially now with the digital age, because you can't really get to the source of a lot of things. But does that mean you discredit it if it aligns with a lot of other things, you can you know, prove, So that's a tricky one. He didn't have to deal with that as much then