Speaker 1: Why can't you change your thinking? Everybody else does. Do you know what everybody says it's suicide. You've seen him, you know how strong he is. You can't win.
Speaker 2: That's the way I made it. We can't change what we are. And if those of you in this room.
Speaker 3: You are great, you are phenomenal, and you're not walking in it.
Speaker 2: Because you don't know who you are and what you want. If you're gonna do it, do it.
Speaker 4: Say what you can do, do what you say you can't do it, don't say you can do it. Don't overleverage yourself. Don't overleverage your decision, and then jump in and kind of dip a toe. I think I'll try it out now. Think if you're gonna try it out beforehand, but when it's time to go, die, don't leave.
Speaker 5: It and go oo if I just got it? Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That keeps me up at night.
Speaker 4: I think it keeps a lot of us up at night finding out and looking in the mirror and going I didn't have ascid.
Speaker 5: I went all the way I found out.
Speaker 2: And why didn't you quit? You know I was trying to get rid of you.
Speaker 6: Get you stayed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stayed.
Speaker 7: I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head or said I smelled, it urts, but it could never hurt more than it did.
Speaker 2: Every day of my life just being me.
Speaker 8: I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was.
Speaker 2: You, guys.
Speaker 6: You had a time to become a good fighter, and instead of that, you began my leg quit some cheat, second rate lodestime.
Speaker 2: It's a living, it's a waste slight.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of it saying courage, Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery, and I promise you.
Speaker 10: Something great will come of it. You're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at you don't take for granted, you don't portray it.
Speaker 5: What if you do betray your gift and you betray yourself?
Speaker 11: And he'd lost his father earlier in the week, literally forty eight hours later, he was in the car.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what was it like racing that year? Having to show up again now where you don't have the.
Speaker 13: Person who believes in your loves and drinks and what would that man?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was on the Tuesday of Baku.
Speaker 15: As soon as he passed away, I asked myself what would he wants me to do?
Speaker 5: And I had no doubts. I mean, there was only one answhere this was a.
Speaker 11: Kid who just lost his father, and he was a kid at the time. He's a teenager. It's at that kind of mental strength. I've never seen anything like it. He then went out, fell to the last place, fall his way through from one place, tapes.
Speaker 16: The lease, please past absolutely everyone to get himself back to the row.
Speaker 17: Yet yet.
Speaker 12: When Gretz you said, in a brilliant way, you miss one hundred percent of the shot.
Speaker 18: You don't take one often meets his this and the under road he takes to avoid it.
Speaker 5: Your mind is like this water, my friend.
Speaker 19: When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see.
Speaker 5: But if you allow it to settle, it lenswer becomes clear.
Speaker 20: You just got to quick trip it while you're in the process, because the process is necessary. You may not see it now, but when he gets you on the other side of it, you don't see exactly why weren't that way, And you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be okay with it.
Speaker 20: Putting your strategy and your plan of action, continuously looking for ways to win.
Speaker 9: When will I know I'm ready?
Speaker 2: You won't.
Speaker 5: That's all it is, miles a leap of faith.
Speaker 6: So now you gotta ask yourself.
Speaker 5: Are you here to proof something to other people? Or proof something to yourself?
Speaker 21: Until you win? If it always goes and noticed, get used to it. No one roots for you until everyone roots for you. That's just how it works.
Speaker 2: What you set me up to fail?
Speaker 22: Why if you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.
Speaker 21: The only insults that hurt the ones we believe. Next time someone insults you, remember they're going to die. Everyone will forget about them. And if no one will remember them, then you might as well forget about them now. They are irrelevant. Your dream your actions, your outcomes. You cannot wish for a strong character and an easy life. Each is the price of the other. What if what you're going through isn't hard? What if you're just sensitive?
Speaker 23: List all the things that you aren't willing to give up for the dreams that you have, and that is what the person.
Speaker 5: Who will beat you is willing to give up. You know what your problem is. You're smart too smart.
Speaker 24: You overthink because your mind moves at a million miles a minute. You're sad because you're not fooled by the world like everyone else. You don't get along with most people because they just don't look at things.
Speaker 5: The way you do.
Speaker 24: You think you're dumb because you're smart enough to know you don't know everything.
Speaker 5: Your problem is you're too smart.
Speaker 24: And happiness and intelligent people is one of the rarest things I know.
Speaker 21: People want to find that passion, but you don't find it. You create it, and you create it by getting good at something. And to get good at stuff, you start by doing something you suck at, then you get good, then you like it. Then people ask how you found your passion. Answer by starting when you sucked and not giving up.
Speaker 25: Have you ever thought that I want more from life than a nice apartment in a job serving tea?
Speaker 19: There's nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life and.
Speaker 2: Why I want my destiny. What that means is up to you.
Speaker 14: Here's bubble verse. I think about sometimes many times it goes. Then I heard the voice Lord saying, who shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, here, am I.
Speaker 5: Send me.
Speaker 2: When I have my accident.
Speaker 26: I found out at that moment nothing in life is promised except death.
Speaker 8: If you have the opportunity to play this game of.
Speaker 27: Life, you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don't appreciate that moment until it's passed.
Speaker 21: Well, if you can be in a bad mood for no reason, you might as well be in a good mood for no reason. If it's not going to change your life, it shouldn't change your mood. If the cost is peace of mind, don't buy it.
Speaker 16: I'll ever pass up an opportunity to be of encouragement to other people. Don't ever pass up an opportunity to inspire someone. Who ever pass up an opportunity to empower someone, Who'll ever pass.
Speaker 2: Up an opportunity to show someone love.
Speaker 16: Because the thing about it my room, like you can see this, you can see my arm, my wound is visible, but it's a lot of people in this room that are wounded and you can't see it.
Speaker 28: And it's in turn, hard work actually works, and with virtually everything, it might not make you the best at whatever it is you're pursuing, but it will certainly make you better than you are.
Speaker 21: I've found great to fulfillment in the journey of pursuing my goals than in the moment of achieving them.
Speaker 6: So you're true a little special all. You're gonna know that in good time with it right, and I ain't gonna come overnight. You're gonna take be take this. You're to get knocked at. You got to get up and you're gonna see if you got the right thing. But you gotta work hard. I short of God. If you're not going to do it, I'm out.
Speaker 29: Cany punch you ever throw has been my mom might showed me how to do this.
Speaker 10: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Well, it's to be unyielding, you know, you never give an inch to anything.
Speaker 27: Like you're always going after it, always going after, always going after it. And if there's a challenge that ensues, oh good, I want to see how I stack up to that. So you go after you go after it, and it's just it's fun. It's like you get a chance to compete against opponents and you get a chance to see where you.
Speaker 2: Stack up against them.
Speaker 27: It's like I want to see you.
Speaker 14: Maybe I'm not good enough today.
Speaker 27: If that that's fine, I'll be good enough the next time I see you, though, you know, and you get a chance to always measure yourself. So I guess that's where relentlessness comes from.
Speaker 15: I wanted to read you a quote from twenty thirteen that you said, I've.
Speaker 28: Lost my mind on this game.
Speaker 15: Like Vince Ivanka dedicated his life to his art and he lost his mind in the process.
Speaker 5: That's happened to me.
Speaker 26: But that gold belts around my waist. My mother has a big manager. My girl ran as I did my car for every day of a week. My kids kids have everything they ever want. Then I'll pay then ipy, then I'm happy.
Speaker 21: I lost last night.
Speaker 30: Mind.
Speaker 5: How did you get good at this?
Speaker 15: Honestly, I made a lot of mistakes.
Speaker 2: That's the secret.
Speaker 15: Just there might be in I think as I started early, I got my skill set up really quick, and then started to feel like I was really the best. You know, I got all these really good places. I really was the best cook. And then I started at this really great place as a comedy and this other chef started in days and I thought we were competition.
Speaker 21: But really we weren't. He was better than me much much better than me.
Speaker 15: He worked harder and faster, and it was the first time I realized that I wasn't the best. So I started looking at it like it was a good thing, Like at least I knew who the best was now and I could take that pressure off myself. And the onlyological thing to do was to try and keep up with him. So I never left this guy's side. And you get better, oh mate, I got better than I ever thought I possibly could be, just trying to keep up with him.
Speaker 27: Never say never, because limits, like fears are often just an n.
Speaker 18: Loser because we know that it's not easy. But no pain, no gain, not even coming from the showing temple worldwide. Know that sentence. Everything that hurts you find a way to overcome it. Everything that you feel is difficult for you, find a way to still do it.
Speaker 27: There's a choice that we have to make as people, as individuals. If you want to be great at something is a choice that you have to make. We all can be masters at our craft, but you have to make a choice.
Speaker 5: What I mean by that is.
Speaker 27: Inherent sacrifices that come along with that. I knew that I was not going to be stopped, you know, set the age of eighteen. This was my life, right, So you can't possibly become better than me because you're not spending the time on it that I do. Even if you want to spend the time when it, you can't because you have other things, you have other responsibilities that are taking you away from it.
Speaker 2: So I already won.
Speaker 3: So it's not the car, the house, or whatever. It is that internal gold, that internal why. And so for me, I just think that's it like that like you, Ah, it's just it's something within it. You gotta pull it out. And so it's easy when you have a why, a purpose. I'm doing it for this, I'm doing it for that. It's easy to get up and get going. But it's just for a car. What happens when you get the car because you can buy it. What happens when you get the house and you can buy the house.
Speaker 31: Because I think any person, any human, realizes that if you want some kind of a good outcome, you're going to have to work hard for it.
Speaker 2: And if you then, if you.
Speaker 31: Don't work hard for something, you're not going to get an outcome that's really worth much. There's things that you can control, there's things you can't control. Now, I will tell you that human beings can control a lot more than they think they can. And oftentimes it's pretty easy just to say, oh, that's not me, that's not on me. And I think that's the whole genesis of the idea of extreme ownership is most of the time or much of the time, people say.
Speaker 2: That's not my fault.
Speaker 31: There's nothing I can do about that, And more often than people think, there is something you can do about it, and it is your fault.
Speaker 21: It's normal to not know what you're doing. If you did, it wouldn't be called growth. High five your fear, uncertainty and doubt and carry on. Do you get tired, stressed, sad, hungry, frustrated and focused? Do you feel misunderstood? Great, you're human. You don't need medication.
Speaker 2: It is hard.
Speaker 32: It's hard when you're young to wake up in the off season at six am to go train and work out, knowing that all your friends are sleeping in and eating pancakes. It's hard when you're on your way to practice way down with all your gear and it's ninety degrees out and all the other kids are at the pool or at the beach, and your body is already completely exhausted for workouts in two a days.
Speaker 2: It's hard to throw.
Speaker 32: Catch, block, and tackle and hit kids when they're way bigger, it's way more developed than you. Only to go home that night bruised and battered and straight, but no one. You have to show up again the next day for just the chance to try again.
Speaker 2: But understand, this life is hard.
Speaker 33: You're not good enough. If you quit, you're gonna quit everything hard in your life. And that's a big problem for you.
Speaker 21: People delay doing things that they don't like for longer than it takes to do them.
Speaker 23: Yeah, we need to be reminded more than we need to be taught.
Speaker 21: Bad things don't come in threes. Bad things happen. People don't know how to cope, and they allow one bad thing to no ball into more bad stuff. Sucks. The only thing worse is letting one bad thing ruin many good things.
Speaker 13: So when I was growing up for like three years, so from time I was eight to time I was like twelve, we live in a seven dollars a month place. And what I call it is I'm always paying rent in that seven dollars a month home.
Speaker 2: Every day of my life. I go back and revisit that place.
Speaker 13: That place made me this garanimal, that place made me this hard man.
Speaker 12: And then from that place, so that place.
Speaker 2: Is hard work.
Speaker 13: That place is going back to the fundamentals of life, the fundamentals what made David Gagas David Gagas, going back in there, going back to the going back to the library of David Gaggins, studying even more than what I know, taking that out, going back to where I'm at now, and then moving forward.
Speaker 34: Difficult things make regular life less difficult because regular life can be confusing, and little things that go wrong and little problems that arise are exacerbated by the fact that you're not accustomed to dealing with hardship.
Speaker 8: But it was still a kid with a dream, and I believe in himself, and for many times I was laughed. I not believed in But you know what, nothing external can defeat the internal. The only thing that can take someone down and break you down is internal.
Speaker 2: Nothing external is strong enough.
Speaker 8: It's just about making sure your internal dialogue and your internal belief in yourself is strong enough that it can withstand the external. The external is there, you've got to accept it, You've got to embrace it. You've got to understand it and be aware of it, but don't let it seep into you, into your internal dialogue.
Speaker 23: I think the more, at least for me, the more I've tried to create space between how I feel and what I do, the more consistent my outcomes have been.
Speaker 35: Embrace the process, you say, Dinge Walt, process life, life, Embrace the journey and the process of life. You only get stronger.
Speaker 2: Hiken by going on appeal.
Speaker 35: Nobody gets stronger Hiking by just going downhill.
Speaker 2: Because you're probably in the bed right now.
Speaker 12: You're probably an underachiever.
Speaker 13: You're probably somebody who doesn't want to do anything.
Speaker 5: With your life.
Speaker 2: People should stop complaining right. People should figure out.
Speaker 21: Who the fuck they are.
Speaker 25: People should not listen to America propaganda of fixing the shit they suck at. They should be tripling down at what they're good at. They should be competent in certain areas. But you're not gonna become Beyonce or you know, like your bone structure is a certain way, Like you're not gonna solve everything. You're iq can get a little bit better, but don't worry about the incremental.
Speaker 2: Figure out what you put you on fire.
Speaker 25: And you're halfway decent at if you're lucky enough right now to be listening, and you're good at what you like, become tunnel vision because there's way too many voices telling you what and how. The reason most people who are listening right now are not doing that thing is they're worried.
Speaker 21: About the opinion of somebody.
Speaker 25: And the reality is, we have to get to a place where you're doing you because the number one thing that scares.
Speaker 2: The fight out of me is regret.
Speaker 21: The Lonely chapter describes a time in which you're growing, you're changing as a person, and you're now so different that you can no longer resonate with your old set of friends, but you're not sufficiently developed that you've got the new set of friends that you're going to grow into. And this is the lonely chapter. And the problem with it is that you're always the desire to sort of regress back to where you are is always going to be there, and you're going to have You're going to have uncertainty. There's not even the promise of glory or success or triumph when you get through the other side. What am I pushing toward? You know, you're telling me that I'm not going to go out on this night out with my friends, which I've done for the last five years or ten years in the town that I grew up in or went to university in or whatever. Are you telling me that I'm not going to do that because I'm going to get up and I'm going to meditate or re Who even knows if meditation works? Right? Like you go, all of these questions in your mind and all of your friends and all of the dynamics and the temptations pull you back toward that. It pulls you back toward the old version of life. Just lock on me for six months.
Speaker 2: Please, I really want you to be great.
Speaker 36: You got me, I got you, We all we got you.
Speaker 5: See what happens.
Speaker 36: It's so easy to clear, bro, that's what everyone's doing, and we're not trying to be like everybody else.
Speaker 21: Can't progress in life without progressing.
Speaker 5: Let it go over your head.
Speaker 36: You can't progress in the grand scheme of life if you don't progress in your everyday life. If you don't try to take a step to be better, your overall life won't be better.
Speaker 21: If you put your head down and lock it on the vision.
Speaker 2: How could you not win.
Speaker 36: Only thing that's going to cause you to lose your own mentality.
Speaker 21: Why I hate being around negative people. Being an asshole is a weak person's idea of stress. Complaining is their connection. Never let yourself be held back by other people's fears. People criticize what they were afraid to do themselves because bold action reminds them of their own inaction. If you're afraid to be criticized, why do you care about the opinions of those who are too timid to do it themselves. If you are the criticizer, does tearing down someone who has the courage you lack make you better?
Speaker 37: You give a whole life in front of you. You have years to take part in this life and to do stuff. You do, pomp the stuff and do enjoy stuff. I think about that I was twenty two again, and God said, hey, huh, I'll make you twenty two again. Okay, just do something different. Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I'd be like a professional golfer this time, even though I can't. I lous your call. They stick a carbo.
Speaker 15: I would do.
Speaker 37: Something that I think in my brain I could never do, which was body gooding.
Speaker 5: All one time I thought I could never do this. You know it's too Insmatle, it's too crazy. But something back in my mind and we said, do it, do it, do it?
Speaker 27: Do it.
Speaker 38: Hey, When you get out of bed, life standing right there to kick you in the face. Man, could be anything, could be. You get up and you walk downstairs. You got a flat tire and you're late for work, and you got this and that life is going to throw all kinds of crazy you right, and you have to be ready for it, and you got to deal with it. You can't curl up into a ball. You can't run away from it, you can't hide. You have to take all this head on.
Speaker 21: So this Lonely chapter is a period through which I think everybody needs to squeeze. Anybody that decides to go from a place they want to a place that they want to be, it's going to have to let go of people who can't go there with them. It's that if you know that there is something that you're meant to do, if you know that there's something that you're meant to change, you will have to let sudden groups, friends, routines, places, activities, recreations that you do. You're going to have to let those go and there is this you know, the rocky cut scene lasts for ninety seconds in the movie, but it can last for five years in your life and you have no idea whether or not it's even going to work. And that's the bit that always got to me. The bit that always got to me was I didn't even know if it was there was going to be any glory on the other side. It's like you think, well, I'm just study here doing the thing, but I don't know if it's going to come out on the other side. And I can promise you anybody that has done anything, moved from any place they were to any place that they want to be, has gone through this lonely chapter.
Speaker 29: I think you just got to work up one day and just say, so what, who cares? Even don't believe in me? I believe in myself. You don't put too much work to not have this amount of confidence. Yeah, if you don't believe in me doesn't changed my success store.
Speaker 5: I'm still going to win.
Speaker 29: But I guess one thing I got to say is let me know when that Hey starts making you money.
Speaker 23: You may be right that other people did certain things, or you got delta bad hand It also doesn't matter because the only thing that you can't control is the actions that you take, and the only person who's in control of that is you.
Speaker 7: Nobody is going to understand you, bro, And it's like, I really realize nobody ever believed in me, Like you have to believe in yourself. If nobody else is going to understand, then you have to make sure that you understand and that you believe in yourself, because that's where it starts.
Speaker 21: Control freak is a word people with low standards use to describe people with high standards. You're not a control freak. You just want it done right the first time. You're not anxious, you care. Do not expect mediocre people to support world class goals.
Speaker 39: If if you go visit the darkness that you've been running from, you'll have the opportunity to leave a better person. You'll have a better understanding of yourself, you have a better understanding of your purpose. But if you don't take that trip and the darkness comes visits you, it's a guest that will never leave.
Speaker 40: You're playing against the Golden State Warriors. Score is one oh seven, one oh nine. You guys are close to getting into the playoffs. You know exactly what happens in the game. You go up, you're about to take your shot, and an all of a sudden bone Achilles happens.
Speaker 2: Why and again going to work falls down?
Speaker 17: Yeah, he's struggling. Right after you're injured, he went on Facebook and you posted a lengthy block.
Speaker 2: You know what this is?
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, this is such bs. All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times. The frustration is unbearable, anger is raged. Why the hell did this happen? It makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player or better at thirty five. How in the world am I supposed to do that? I have no clue. Do I have the consistent will to overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that was. Maybe this is how my book ends. Maybe father time has defeated me. Then again, maybe not.
Speaker 2: It's three thirty am.
Speaker 17: My foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds, and I'm wide awake. Forgive my venting, But what's the purpose of social media, if I won't bring it to you real, no image feels good to vent, to let it out, to feel as if this is the worst thing ever, because after all the venting, the real perspective sets in.
Speaker 2: There are far.
Speaker 17: Greater issues and challenges in the world than a torn Achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining, and get to work with the same belief, same drive, and same conviction as ever. One day the beginning of a new career journey will commence.
Speaker 2: Today is not that day. If you see me in.
Speaker 17: A fight with a bear, pray for the bear. I've always loved that quote. That's Mamba mentality. We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run.
Speaker 2: It's hurt it.
Speaker 33: But the Lakers down by two, and they want them and need them at the free throw line?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 40: How the hell do you tolerate that kind of pain?
Speaker 27: I use this, I tell you this example, and I think this is the best way to explain it. Your kids are upstairs, you know, wife is wherever she may be. You know it's going down all right. I'm willing to bet that you're going to forget about your hamshrnk. You're gonna sprint upstairs.
Speaker 2: You're gonna grab your kids. You go make sure your wife's good. You're getting out of that house.
Speaker 27: Right, hamstring be damn, you're not gonna fill your hamshrink.
Speaker 2: This is another obstacle.
Speaker 27: This obstacle cannot define me. It's not going to cripple me. It's not going to be responsible for me stepping away for the game that I love.
Speaker 2: I'm going to step away on my own terms.
Speaker 27: And that's when the decision was made that you know what I'm doing it doing.
Speaker 2: It discussed.
Speaker 19: Disgusted discussed as a negative emotion, but it can have a very positive, powerful effect. Disgust says, I've had it. What an important day that could be.
Speaker 41: Most people will not understand your obsession, your drive, and your determination.
Speaker 2: Success is a lonely journey. That's just a reality.
Speaker 41: And most people are not gonna understand why you're so driven while you're so obsessed, And if you try and make them understand, you're gonna end up frustrated. The best advice I can tell you is go on the journey by yourself.
Speaker 23: If I'm going to be just as miserable being mediocre as I am doing this, I.
Speaker 27: Think iverson so that's how you're gonna play it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna do this.
Speaker 14: Okay, Fine, that's all I needed.
Speaker 27: That's all I needed for him to do that, and it became personal with me.
Speaker 19: Welcome all experiences. You never know which one is going to.
Speaker 2: Turn everything on. Don't put up the walls.
Speaker 19: The same wall that keeps out disappointment keeps out happiness.
Speaker 2: Take down the walls. Go for the experience. Let it teach you. And here's the last thing. Resolve.
Speaker 19: Resolve says I will, two of the most powerful words in the language.
Speaker 2: Benjamin just rarely said.
Speaker 19: Nothing can resist a human will that will stake its existence on its purpose. Shortly put, I'll do it or die.
Speaker 42: My whole thing, Joe is, I'm so grateful. I'm so optimistic man, and I'm always looking for light in every situation. And I think that's the way I deal with things. I just I'm always I always believe there's going to be good at the end of the day. That's just how I am. I'm just so grateful. Where most people will be so upset with themselves and all this type of stuff, I'm really not. I believe that my best year is my prime is even still ahead of me, so I'm not even tripping about it.
Speaker 21: Do not be the cult cynic. The ability to express wondering, amazement and seem like you mean it is a rare and dying talent, but one is still greatly valued.
Speaker 22: The first thing is you gotta be selfish as hell. You gotta be selfish. I don't give a foo. It's to sacrifice, but without great sacrifice and without great risk, because there is no such thing as a great reward.
Speaker 2: You have to have.
Speaker 22: And I don't like this word, but I'm gonna say it because it's true. You have to be a little maniacal with this ship maniac right. That word isn't good in a lot of situations. But when you're pursuing your destiny, when you identify with your destiny, you have to be selfish. You have to be moniacal, you have to be uncompromising, and you have to move in a way way when it comes to those three things, when you function completely in a way where it's an unwavering faith, like it don't matter how fuck this might look, It don't matter how much it feels like it ain't gonna work.
Speaker 29: People say I'm conceived, I talk too much but they must have pity on me.
Speaker 27: It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I.
Speaker 34: We have been fed this line of horship that you're supposed to seek comfort, and I don't think you are. I think you're supposed to seek lessons, and you're supposed to seek difficult tasks and accomplishments and through those things and through doing things that are hard to do. Even if it's just a ninety minute hot yoga class. I do a ninety minute yoga class, man, those last twenty minutes, I do not want to be there, man, and I definitely don't want to give one hundred percent. And I can cheat.
Speaker 2: I could kind of half ass it.
Speaker 34: I can, But if I don't and I get through it, when that time is up and the lady says namaste and everybody he gets up, I'm like, fuck, man, I made it.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 34: I lost fifteen pounds. My yoga mat has drenched the point where I get literally ring it out and fill a jug up with water. But through that struggle, I will now have a better day, and I better do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Why you need to go all in, the main reason you need to go all in is because you have nothing to lose, bro when you think about it, Guys, you're already broke, okay, And we know that you're not going to save yourself rich okay. And we know that if somebody else is all in and you only have half of your foot into the water and you're not ready to jump, that guy's going.
Speaker 5: To beat you every single time.
Speaker 27: If your job is to try to be the best basketball player, you can be right to do that. You have to practice. You have to train, right. You want to train as much as you can, as often as you can. So if you get up at ten in the morning, train at eleven, right, twelve, say twelve, train at twelve, train for two hours, twelve to two. You have to let your body recover, so you eat, recover whatever you get back out you train, start training again at six, train from six to eight. Right, and now you go home, You shower, you dinner, you go to bed, You wake up and do it again. Right, those are two sessions right now. Imagine you wake up at three, you train at four, you go four to six, come home, breakfast, relax, so so blah lah lah. Now you're back at it again nine to eleven. Right, you relax, and now it's done, you're back at it again. To the four. And now you're back at it again. You know seven to nine. Look how much more training I have done by simply starting at four? Right? And so now you do that, And as the years go on, the separation that you have with your competitors and your peers just grows larger.
Speaker 12: And larger and larger and larger and larger.
Speaker 27: And by a year five or six, doesn't matter how what kind of work they doing in the summer, they're never gonna catch up.
Speaker 19: But I think that's good advice. Don't be a follower, be a student. Right, take advice, but not orders. Take information, but don't let somebody you know order your life.
Speaker 2: Make sure what you do.
Speaker 19: Is the product of your own conclusion. Make sure what you do is the product of.
Speaker 2: Your own conclusion.
Speaker 19: Not to do what someone else says, take what someone else says, processes, think about it, ponder it. If it makes you wonder, it makes you think, then it's valuable. Then when you go take action, make sure that the action is not what somebody told you to do. Make sure the action is the product of your own conclusion.
Speaker 33: The biggest difference between people who win and people who lose. Is that winners expect to win. Winners are not surprised when they win. Like when I win, I don't like celebrate, overly celebrate because I expected that to be the outcome. Amateurs when they win, they're surprised and then they over celebrate, And like I said, when they over celebrate, they become ineffective because they're taking their eye off the game for way too long. Right, I won the week this week, and then they talk about that one week for the next six weeks, and the next six weeks, the guy who expected to win is still going just as hard. So it's an expectation. That's the difference between winners and losers that I think in terms of not so much their self talk, but just their attitude.
Speaker 38: You're gonna know what it's gonna be like to make it personal, because I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Personal because it's always been personal.
Speaker 43: To me.
Speaker 2: You identify with this gift.
Speaker 22: We all got the gift because something that we've all been blessed with at some point, if we listen to that little thing that speaks to us inside. Some people call it instinct, some people call it a vibe. Some people call it an energy, whatever the fuck you call it. Some people call it a voice. Whatever that thing is. Bro, If it sparks the thought, that changes the whole trajectory to what your life can evolve into. Because you took a second to listen to that shit, you are identifying with your blessing. You are identifying with your gift, and at that point you learn what the fuck it is and become one with it and walk in your purpose.
Speaker 19: Brow The key is time is precious. Now let me give your Bill Bailey's a description of time. Life is not just the passing of time. Life is not just the passing of time. Life is a collection of experiences, their frequency and their intensity. Life is not just watching the tick away. Life is a collection of experiences, their intensity, their frequency. When my friend Mark died at age forty four, so and says, that's young to die, But what if he lived four lifetimes in one might not be to you. So here's whatever the span of your life turns out to be.
Speaker 2: Here's what you want to fill.
Speaker 19: It up with experiences and the intensity of those experiences.
Speaker 12: And if you lose that, not only are you not going to be successful in life, you will also lose yourself, and you will. You'll be unhappy, you'll be unfield, you be alienated from who you are. And you can get away with that when you're young, because you're happy, you look good, you've got energy, things are going right. You get into your thirties and you're like everybody else. You don't know who you are and you don't know what you like anymore. You're just following the trends. You start to get to pressed and you start going down this rabbit hole and things can turn really ugly. So you need a bit of courage in life. You need to go, Okay, I am weird, I am strange, you know, lean into it. So when I had the forty eight Laws of Power when it first when I first wrote the book without being published yet, it was a very strange looking book, and it reflects my own strangeness. Things on the margins, stories, everything broken up, images, quotes here and there.
Speaker 19: And what a time now for us to take this dream and not let it die. Take this dream and give it life. Take this dream and breathe into it your own personal spirit until finally it becomes a flame that burns around the whole world.
Speaker 2: Let's go do it now.
Speaker 27: Well, Max, I think the greatest fear that we fe ourselves, Actually, I think it's it's not anything that's external or anything that's superficial. I think the greatest fear you faces yourself. Because we all have dreams, and it's very scary sometimes to accept the dream that you have, and it's scarier still to say okay, I want that. It's scary because you're afraid that if you put your heart and soul into it and you fail, then how are you going to feel about yourself?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 27: So, being fearless means putting yourself out there and going for it, no matter what, to go for it, not for anybody else, but for yourself.
Speaker 2: Then here's a philosophy that really changed for me.
Speaker 19: Everything be so busy giving other people recognition, you really don't need it for yourself. I learned to recognize people for small steps of progress, every little thing I can think of, figure out rewards for small steps.
Speaker 34: And what works is if you dedicate you your time and your focus like realistically with a professional, disciplined effort to creativity. Show up every day like a professional, but you show up to be creative if you just do it on a regular basis ideas will come to you. Where are these ideas coming from? Well, his concept was to think of it as you're a professional and you're getting these ideas from the muse, and as what you do. You show up and you do the work, you focus on it, and these ideas will come to you.
Speaker 12: And that little voice comes completely drowned out, and so you don't know who you are anymore, and you're afraid, particularly young people today, I mean maybe it's always been that way, are so afraid of being different, they're so afraid of being odd. But look at all the powerful people in this world. Look at your elon musks, look at your celebrities in entertainment, in business and politics. They're one of a kind. They have like you hate that word, but it's like a brand. They're different. They stand out for something that's truly different. You know, even Albert Einstein, there's nobody else like ants, and there's nobody liked it. Vin Sheet, Okay, that's where your power lies. And you'll go, oh, but Robert, those are people that were brilliant, that were talented.
Speaker 2: I'm not like that.
Speaker 41: I don't have that.
Speaker 12: Well, both you do have that. It's just you're forgetting about it. You don't want to put the effort into it.
Speaker 44: And there's no one more narcissistic than someone who's smart.
Speaker 2: And if you are smart, that's a real temptation. It's a real temptation. Can make you bitter as hell.
Speaker 44: The most bitter people are the smart people who aren't successful because they feel that there, yeah, their shining light wasn't given due course, and that the world should fall at their feet and didn't.
Speaker 2: The way the world works, you don't get a.
Speaker 44: Gift without a corresponding temptation, and intellect is certainly it has the same characteristic. You can go very spectacularly wrong if you're smart. And it's pride that.
Speaker 30: When you set a dream and you say this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to do this, I'm going to do that, and you make a plan and the plans are good. But if you come to a certain point where there's a tree across the road or the bridge is out, you can't say, well, there goes my dream. You've got to be flexible, Well what am I going to do? What adjustments am I going to make to be able to still get to where I'm going to be what I want? To be you need some flexibility, you need discipline, you need personal discipline.
Speaker 2: There's times when.
Speaker 30: You don't you don't feel like doing what needs to be done to get this, and but you've got to say, feelings has nothing.
Speaker 22: To do with it.
Speaker 30: This is my dream, this is what I'm going to do.
Speaker 21: Lots of people associate working hard with not making progress. That's all working feels like wasting.
Speaker 23: So the idea that working hard doesn't make progress is one of the biggest farces that exists in humanity, right. And so if there is anything that's eternal for us, at least as individuals, it's going to be who we become in the process. And so one of my favorite quotes is the work works on you more than you work on it. And so if you want to be the best in the world at something, you do the work to become the best in the world, and the work works on you. And so, I mean, there's a biblical property. I think it says like there is profit in all labor, and that means that even if the thing that you're working on right now doesn't amount to the outcome that you expected that it would, it doesn't mean that you don't become better through doing it.
Speaker 14: And so.
Speaker 43: The whole point of the human race and the human mind in it self is evolution, whether there's evolution spiritually, physically, period evolution. The purpose from birth is creation.
Speaker 14: That's all humans do.
Speaker 5: Everything around you was created.
Speaker 43: You were created, that table over there created, this chair created, this might create it, that camera created that had created. The whole point of the human race itself is creation. Before now, when there was at least ideally that the belief of two human beings on earth, everything after that was a creation and it self. The whole point is evolution and creation. If you're not evolving, you're doing something wrong. So anything that takes away the power of your mind is keeping you still and delaying your evolution. The whole point of life is evolution. Steady of your laws of the universe, the law of attraction, the law of abundance, the law of equivalence, change, study your laws, the laws of cause and effect, the karmic cycle. Study your laws, Dwell into your mind, meditate, Understand that you can alter your realms by your train of thought.