Speaker 1: Seven and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle Thanks for hanging out with us KT. There is a Medieval Times commercial on Behind your Head a second ago, and I was like, when's the last time KT went to Medieval Times?
Speaker 2: Never been? Wow, dude, Yeah, let's get you there.
Speaker 3: I love Medieval Times. I took my boyfriend there for his forty six birthday.
Speaker 1: Or should I go first? Forty six is a good birthday to silverdo. Yeah, that's a good one. Where should I go first? Because there's other places I've never been before, only that Olive Garden Red Lobster.
Speaker 2: So was the Red Lobster still around? Not that many?
Speaker 4: No, didn't they close because we did the stories of real estate thing. Somebody bought him just to get the real estate. Yeah, and I think John Oliver was trying to keep it open. He had a whole thing where he went and bought a bunch of food at a red lobster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, KFC was another one I've never been to. Uh what Yeah, what kind of a hill billy are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's never been, dude.
Speaker 1: The best part of Olive Garden is they bring like this bread dick bull and just like Medieval Times, if you stand up and hold up one of those breadsticks, a hawk will come flying in and snatch it right out of your hand.
Speaker 2: Olive Garden. Yeah, it's freaking amazing. I've never heard that appen.
Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. This segment is brought to you by Rollertown beer Works. That is the brewery up there in Salina, Texas at Me and Old been their partners in and one of the things you know. Earlier today we were talking about opening day for Ranger seasons coming up March twenty seventh, and we are very proud that you can get Rollertown beer Works at a lot of the stadiums and arenas around town. For example, if you're going to a MAVs or a Stars game, we have the big German at several locations at American Airline Center. We're doing a big partnership with our friends at FC Dallas. You'll be able to find Rollertown beer Works all over the Stagium at FC Dallas.
Speaker 2: We're so proud of that.
Speaker 1: And hey, once again this year when you go to Texas Rangers baseball, you'll be able to find our beer in cans and on tap up at Global Life Field and then the places all around it. For example, Live by Lows is going to be carrying us when you go to Ranger games. If you go to the mav Games, that got the happiest hour and shop shop right there, they have it. There's tons of places in Frisco around FC Dallas, so we're very proud of that. You can also get beer to go at places like Total Wine and More and HGB and Kroger and all these places. So by all means, if you love our beer, please blast it on social media and come out and see us at the tap room.
Speaker 2: We certainly would appreciate that. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: I kill that.
Speaker 3: Shop.
Speaker 2: Them nights, them nights, them nights, I remember it well, them nights at Medieval times.
Speaker 1: Rangers have announced their theme nights and community Nights at the ballpark.
Speaker 2: What the Hey, a lot of cool stuff.
Speaker 1: So I almost start community nights because that's a little bit of a bigger deal. You have the thing we have the bark at the park and ring your dog out there. Always feel bad for the people who got to clean up the ballpark on that night. I imagine there's poop everywhere.
Speaker 3: You should be a responsible dog owner and pick it up yourself right.
Speaker 2: By the way you should. But can you trust anyone to do anything? No? When when's the last time you?
Speaker 1: Guys drove by the abandoned workout facility next to the iHeart building.
Speaker 2: Every day look to your left.
Speaker 1: There are because those people in that apartment complex over there walk their dogs and they know that that place is abandoned, and they let their dogs poop out there, and they just keep walking. I drove by it today and I just happened to look over and I saw piles of dog poop.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, that's why we lost Luca. Now it's not good. That's really good. I'd like you, though, Christina. It's every thought I have.
Speaker 4: It's the only thing I'm truly focused on thinking about is how did we lose.
Speaker 2: Lak Okay, so my second is Asian Heritage Night? How do we lose Luca? How does that get you to Luca? It just does I'm stuck on it. I can think about all of our Asian friends.
Speaker 1: I think we'll sell I think Luca will sell more jerseys in China because the Lakers are more popular there.
Speaker 2: We have a night that is oh okay, here we go. This is a good one.
Speaker 1: I like here, we're having Stranger Things night. Okay, all right, we're gonna do stranger things. We're like a Stranger Things jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay, because they always do that. They did some cool things. That's it. They're just some cool things. People love those. Like when they do these custom jerseys, they're amazing. I know people who are like, oh, I gotta get out there. They're doing that custom jersey that night because they don't make that many of them.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the year they have a one game where it's like here are all leftovers. Were getting rid of them, and the line of the ballpark starts at three o'clock of people waiting to get in and get a jersey. Okay, if we're just gonna do streaming, show them jerseys, or we gonna have.
Speaker 2: A suits night. We're not having suits night this year, custom suits jerseys.
Speaker 1: We're having Glzzy Day on April thirtieth, where you can get a hat that says Glzzy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They're having a hot dog eating contest in Texas Live before the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got to go to that Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 1: Uh, bring Lisa An gobble them. Damn, she can make them disappear. Oh, this is a home, that's right, Jerry, look at that bone. They always do a Star Wars bit. Yes, on May fourth, of course, the fourth. That's happening again. They've got this been. I don't fully understand this. What is call of duty endowment?
Speaker 2: Night? Call of duty endowment? They're gonna give away an endowment ghost figurine. No, it's the first person shooter. Guys with the largest member doowment. I don't know what is endowment? They what does it say? They're giving away? What a call of duty endowment? Ghost figurine? Does this do anything for you? Ghost? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you guys aren't gamers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's just something that it's just one of the skins in the game, and they're just giving away figuring for it. So people that love collecting those figurines will go out there for that. Christina Harry Potter day.
Speaker 3: Okay, are they giving out wands.
Speaker 2: Or it's not so much a wand as it is. I gotta be honest, men, it's a.
Speaker 1: Kind of gay shirt Harry Potter themed spirit shirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, like the different houses or just straight Harry Potter Gryffin.
Speaker 2: Gryffin gryffindor snake skin and it says Quidditch on it. Since since the Rangers are they doing that instead of Pride Night?
Speaker 1: I don't think I do Harry Potter Day instead. Oh okay, this has got me Power Rangers Night. They've got a blue Marcus Simeon or a red Corey Seeker and it looks like the the good Power Rangers because there was like nine incarnations of the Boweries, but the original and it looks just like it got me pretty pretty?
Speaker 2: What got you? What? Pretty happy? Okay?
Speaker 3: I know the same thing that you're about to say.
Speaker 1: It's gidding have a little fun here. It's giving Barbie nights happening. There's a little Barbie.
Speaker 2: These look like Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Jerseys in okay, this looks pretty Rade Friday, July eighteenth, is it you said that far away?
Speaker 2: It's pretty far. I see the hot pink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got Laci, But twenty years what are the other nights?
Speaker 2: Superman day? Yep?
Speaker 1: Do you know anyone who's like, imagine love Superman as a person in my life?
Speaker 2: Well, there's all the popular superheroes. Yeah, there's a new movie Yeah, that's why they're doing it. But like, not anyone under the age of like sixty. But there's a ton of like Batman's like, oh I love the Batman movies. They'll be at all but even Spider Man a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but those movies are more recent. Right, have there been recent Superman movies?
Speaker 2: Not that did well? Yeah, that's the problems.
Speaker 4: They didn't do very well, right, Yeah, And and honestly, all these other superheroes are flawed in some way. Right, He's Captain perfect, it's just Chrystinite, you know, some something from another planet hurts him. Otherwise he's undefeated against everything.
Speaker 1: Right in some herpies or something, you know, you still have some type of obstacle. Okay, But the problem, the main problem with the Superman that why it can't age like these other movies.
Speaker 2: Is it centers around a newspaper. Oh you know what I'm saying. Maybe they've changed it for that new one.
Speaker 1: So maybe Lois Lane works for cable news TMZ and the Lake's.
Speaker 2: Luthor owns one of the networks. Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: Dallas Maverick's Night, the Go MAVs, MAVs Jersey looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: Everything comes back to it. Christina sadness. I'll see you guys out there on chalktaw night. Hey, let's go.
Speaker 3: Sign for Luca. Have you seen it was on the tollway line we love you or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, it's like it said thank you for always going all in. That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Bad as Yeah, I drove. I forgot where was this the day in the day after it happened, was driving downtown. And I mean Luca is on a train, a dark train. It's all the marketing in this town is centered around him.
Speaker 2: I know. Hey, imagine being the team. Yeah right now, you're right, Marvel Night's happening, not specific, just like I'm a Marvel guy, but not even the comic strip, just things that you can marvel at, y skin.
Speaker 1: You were telling me to go ahead and get a request in for Margaritaville Knight. Let's go Parroenteads. He's actually a pretty badass. Jersey's not looks pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: Jurassic Park?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, Jassic Park this year?
Speaker 3: What nonosaur at all?
Speaker 2: I can do.
Speaker 1: Hello Kitty for you, but I can't do Jurassic Park. They are having a Jeff Goldbloom night. Okay, they're doing horror flick hym Night and it's like a guy in a gimp.
Speaker 2: Mask, do one more and let's end the show. I don't want to, all right.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time that KT went to horror Flick Him Night and he looked that girl band dead in their eyes and he said.
Speaker 2: To him, the pune is a bit of a mystery, okay, And then we had to explain that to hr God Kevin. With them, it kind of is Christina Rays. Next, here're you going? Well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude, all right,