Speaker 1: Welcome to the jam session.
Speaker 2: Thank you Joe scratch Fast. We got some crazy stories, some crazy news we got.
Speaker 3: We got more music for you to join.
Speaker 4: Lock then locked.
Speaker 2: The first of all, thank you for all the birthday wishes that I gave you. I truly appreciate it. Every everybody, you know, the check held, I appreciate checks forl for real. I appreciate y'all. So I'm your host's name.
Speaker 5: They called.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm thrilled though, I appreciate you. I'm getting older, but thrilled up.
Speaker 4: Hold up.
Speaker 2: The coolest thing about getting older is just that that you're getting older, that you're still alive, You're still functioning, you still got all your brain faculties, you can move around a little bit. So long as you got all of that, you're doing good. That you're doing good. And me personally, I had a great birthday. I went into a couple of friends and also uh online and a lot of people checked in and you know, with's me happy birthday.
Speaker 3: So thank you. You know, because online.
Speaker 2: Is getting bigger and bigger, so connecting in different places that I never thought that I would, but real it's some places I thought that it was out of my reach. But no, it's right there. So I truly do appreciate how y'all y'all are so beautiful. So the weekend involved a lot with Leo's and uh Leo's birth. Let me see how many days left? We still got a few days left in Leo, so I believe it's almost a week for the Leos to get it in. So I'm gonna make sure that I keep showing love to the Leos all the way around the world, just so they a no for a fact that hey, we got you, we got you. So also, we do have reports that I'm gonna get into. I'm gonna get into. You gotta be patient there, you gotta be patient. Okay, So I guess the reports that we get into, so give me one too, probably like a few songs and I and I'll get back to you with that report. But the report is all President Trump and and bbls. So we'nna talk about that, Okay, thank you to good Jake stat Fast.
Speaker 6: I think why I don't, let's.
Speaker 5: Dike you see nigt up with me? Nigger? You can't haven't n that you see of the bigger two three clig I.
Speaker 7: Get see about that.
Speaker 8: I'll get you tuck something sad in the glass a second?
Speaker 7: But what's it about it?
Speaker 5: About the.
Speaker 7: Twenty dozen, i'd about twelve. I got bitty lit p d.
Speaker 5: H h. I don't know any. I don't remember a little whom. I don't live. I don't love my room. Okay, uh he shit that you just like that.
Speaker 7: Let's steak war to w that.
Speaker 5: Well, nigga the task me. They can get messy. I don't even buck. They then fastening I toil this time. I can't start. I don't I didn't feel like a room.
Speaker 8: At that time. But we can have that, we can know I can get. It's a I don't know anythink about the people know they do.
Speaker 5: I'm like my mother. I don't ever get recoup the table. I'm like, get it. You just talking, you know, but.
Speaker 9: They get you as.
Speaker 5: M m see how you uh uh you.
Speaker 10: Open your eyes to see you open your own eyes to see see open your eyes to see it.
Speaker 7: Open your eyes used to see le done. Don't do down the truck, the clasps of the wall, the lad him know how we don Mike Kobe in the clutch.
Speaker 2: About before bout got the mean calls from lad him John it's over very luck. You put over left me like him for a league cloth. But still you got him little rover.
Speaker 7: Make through, he said the state team back at the game. We he gonna play this. Don't be the street donne lay as chips put the way up repe sen.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's like you walked up the fence. Uh you on the gas pip better still to get me lost in the ball back on the game. Uh walk do that my job?
Speaker 7: Still h he must Uh, I'm about to say park keep the game.
Speaker 2: Better took the shack, remember the name h kings might shook the top bras un to start for the pastill the instrumental man won't make get your pension be still huh.
Speaker 7: Back in the rust down ship, rub took the rug after still get before we gotta make it when.
Speaker 8: We gotta let it up, Which trains clat honey up black Saizen where they get hopped down the bacon.
Speaker 7: The spot, I back on the block, out it up up.
Speaker 2: It's pick chop, not Josh the best picking the spot. Tick the side and sit down. When you had the sound up the way, I'll pick it up.
Speaker 7: And put it down up to like the cloud over get eyes.
Speaker 2: Sa don't been your eyes.
Speaker 7: Said, um, with your eyes see what you've seen? Uh mean ny it's you out a team up when.
Speaker 8: Your mascul basically, but let me tell you what you say when the decision to make fact.
Speaker 7: Kid the games, letting the specially the still look while you has a dream.
Speaker 8: While we're playing a tray you know next year back you can't do mentions to still playing attention from stop us all about it? Me aventure up the game back now him though the name it kind of like the playing fib. My desire was to stuper wire Hoby got the clock to the tire.
Speaker 2: You mean it came back with the fires and use us print believe us we come back. They hang you at it like you said, lin about a hundred us. Open your eyes to what you see.
Speaker 8: Open your eyes.
Speaker 7: See you guess said.
Speaker 5: Open your eyes.
Speaker 7: Let me said, open your eyes. Say you get me.
Speaker 3: Right now you're listening.
Speaker 7: You go burbaday down anything over the.
Speaker 4: La oh.
Speaker 8: I say the boy talking to them than that ask him about where you are going to chart?
Speaker 4: How to go to the board?
Speaker 5: Was the word that you oh hard a.
Speaker 7: Pl you know you.
Speaker 5: Ever want to do? Don't pay.
Speaker 8: Oh my tank.
Speaker 5: About saying, all to do.
Speaker 4: You got start.
Speaker 8: Now here? You go hare.
Speaker 5: With a out not.
Speaker 11: Not no.
Speaker 4: Pot, not.
Speaker 9: No prob.
Speaker 5: Know what?
Speaker 4: And the boys to the pot side. Oh I'm a pot.
Speaker 5: You seeing him?
Speaker 7: He to the.
Speaker 9: Of the b.
Speaker 4: S, the man that they both.
Speaker 9: The land.
Speaker 2: Right now, this is incredible. First of all, do me a paper, Do me a paper. Can you blow this up? I want this picture blowing up.
Speaker 7: I want to.
Speaker 9: Pair.
Speaker 2: Let me see, let me see. So this is the report, y'all. I got the report for y'all and I'm looking at it. It's fucked up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Hold up, So.
Speaker 2: Y'all, if y'all missed the power earlier, we had the experts on because they took a look at this video. Now I got this this image. I'm blowing it up so I can look real closely. First of all, in the video, the the cameraman was right there the angles right man, So the cameraman was getting angles on the president's ass. Now, I I never thought that I'll be covering this story, but this is a story that's going all over the internet, and some people wanna know, like what it's this? Man, i'm'a try to describe this image. It's it's it's the image of the president, and it appears his ass.
Speaker 3: Is big for lack of a better term, his ass is big.
Speaker 2: I in in this image and also in the video where the cameraman was getting all the angles. So you can n know for a fact, yeah that you know that he walking with all this meat. But some people say that no, no, no, this is what we call a bb L. Now I looked up bb L and a a bb L is basically a Brazilian buttoners hond on, y'all st cheer. Wait a minute, so you mean to tell me you believe that the president of the United States got a Brazilian butt?
Speaker 7: Lit?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Now. Well, I can't put anything past me. Try I won't argue this. But some sisters say that, no, this is a diaper. Now we on this show, we heard this show. Uh well, you know aware of the diapers, you know, so that that's a possibility. And some people say it was a full diaper. And at first I almost fell for it, you know where you hit 'em with that phill of what did they tell you?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I didn't fall for that got me fucked up. Now, so the experts was here earlier today. Uh, the power Hour, the the the.
Speaker 2: The ass older it uh scientists of butts. These is butt scientists. Okay, so these were butt scientists and they looked at it and they said it could be a few things. It could be a few things. Now that the doctor spoke of, like some sort of device that holds the butt cheeks up. Now, so y'all laugh at every try to do this story as seriously as possible.
Speaker 3: Now that the butt doctor.
Speaker 2: Said that a device can be used, Fuck y'all, man, fuck y'all, a device can be used to keep the butttcks lifted. I can't believe this shit anyway. Uh at glance, one may confused with a Brazilian butt list.
Speaker 3: So okay, So.
Speaker 2: The question that I would have, and I wish the butt doctors were still here, I would ask him what does he mean by device? So I'm gonna see if I can get a contact. He got into it some people earlier. So yeah, yes, uh that that that that was unfortunate, and I did apologize for that.
Speaker 3: No, I did apologize to that. So hopefully he'll get back to.
Speaker 5: Back to.
Speaker 3: Listen to the jab.
Speaker 7: With the.
Speaker 8: Skills shot.
Speaker 5: You get.
Speaker 4: To the day an.
Speaker 5: Hep you go, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: To say, but you you.
Speaker 11: Let me, let me take back something spicy.
Speaker 12: Bed, then let it get.
Speaker 1: If Philsville didn't let it go, then Pisto didn't let it come. H baby, let's see go back. Yes you can't, Okay, we can't, but I just want to let you go. If the fish go there, just let it go, not just chill. And you gotta love you know the hard rey call up UNI as well.
Speaker 7: Oh baby guy, I.
Speaker 12: Can tell you got a little world in on it.
Speaker 7: So the doing like the time.
Speaker 8: We need to grow out.
Speaker 7: Seen the show and.
Speaker 5: It can't take it round?
Speaker 7: Go b y thats n stop men.
Speaker 8: Tell us all mister day he shut down. He used to go to sea.
Speaker 9: I see we can they.
Speaker 5: Gave you.
Speaker 13: Would you play with the signal line? It's got a silk play, but they've got to get one time the s okay wicked he got out of the stry.
Speaker 5: Don't pay. We allow them.
Speaker 9: We pay the day.
Speaker 11: If you would say to the.
Speaker 2: I don't enough things, uh a leading, I mean I don't had that for me, he said. A boyfriend fadly met some ground. Lead to the day they're holding the lead to the uncan that it could be a strong foundation been of n and your girlfriend the best then you know, uncle, still like a house, say keep a different than the dream present James, the greetings, but.
Speaker 7: It a run but it lets me take up the coming together and that's what ever you did. But how did the day that it did well?
Speaker 14: But they've been eh uh the still we see some pay they mentioned any movement Now the stain of all our minds hit you behind pine. But still we align.
Speaker 7: Something ever set a sign Briston. Can't we still around that change.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of.
Speaker 7: Change lever still be paid with anthers pay?
Speaker 9: So we go paint.
Speaker 7: Let me have to take me then to the place you had that thing.
Speaker 12: Now now we get you know what the whole bad you come up down because the one then you get the really dove down.
Speaker 7: They got a clown or how they sound?
Speaker 15: Where the name h When the baby stayed away and you know the baby still stayed at him to look at it at his be no player, You know we can't get this gang.
Speaker 7: We an't er time that somebody back. No big uh. It's like a rena, not the villa.
Speaker 5: I didn't have that point.
Speaker 7: I didn't have big lave.
Speaker 5: No thing.
Speaker 9: Uh shay col the boys got to know.
Speaker 5: The boys came the spell.
Speaker 8: Again listings below.
Speaker 11: Take the boskill the still.
Speaker 9: For one the time.
Speaker 7: When I sing the song a little.
Speaker 8: A mat thing nothing but still then still time every costly decent as again guy, if they hear we try to play the time the smoking.
Speaker 7: S most still when we're like time. It's not time to make.
Speaker 8: Change his own line. But time don't won the stalls place all my that you came at the site contest and then listen, I'm.
Speaker 5: I past me.
Speaker 7: I'm mad to paint.
Speaker 5: Tell them that I'm playing. I'm letting hurt. I don't understand you nowhere to see it. I don't even want the rest. Let me lay a.
Speaker 7: Chilling and.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 2: Now y'all want to argue, I'm not gonna argue. I'm not gonna argue. First of all, if it's a Brazilian button, if why would he.
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 3: Let's let's be sensible first.
Speaker 2: Now, the homegirl said it was a poly diaper, and then the the butt doctor said it was some sort of device.
Speaker 3: Now I got.
Speaker 2: And I got an image of this device I'm looking at right now. Now this device is it's a pamper. It's a fucking diaper?
Speaker 3: Fair is this?
Speaker 2: Is this what they said? Yeah, a diaper? Okay, so this device also known as a diaper is for what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I'm sorry, I'm tripping. No, no, I'm trick. I got away from myself for a second. So they say, he's shitting himself right here in parentheses?
Speaker 3: Who put this?
Speaker 2: I know who put this in parentheses? He's shitting himself in parentheses?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so they say he's wearing this diaper and like he's don't want nobody that knows? We can we know, look at this. Okay, So this is a big story. It's a lot of stuff happening in the world. But I guess this can be a major development because if you know, like he's wearing a device, like, so.
Speaker 3: Is this a cover up? I don't know. I I c I cover a lot of cover ups there. This could be a yeah, it so it is a cover up?
Speaker 7: So it it?
Speaker 2: Is it safe to like dispel the myth of the the BBL the Brazilian butt lifts still possible?
Speaker 3: It's still possible. How is it still possible?
Speaker 2: Can we give any type of motive on why he would want a brazilion button lift. I mean the device makes more sense, I believe. Now the the diaper, yeah, what can we just call it a DP? It's device doesn't make sense cause this is diaper. So if he's wearing this to prevent like the ship from going down his leg, it would make sense. But I'm not I'm not sure exactly what they mean by device. Well they butt doctors, so yeah, yeah, it said the scientists. Yeah so the butt scientists. So they butt doctors are the both?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: Both?
Speaker 3: Oh okay wow?
Speaker 2: Uh so the butt doctors looked at it and they said that it's it's possible that he's wearing a diaper like device for or can I say pamper like the device? How come I can't say pamper? Okay, so I'm trying to be historically accurate. Uh so, I guess device. It doesn't make sense. I'm sorry, it just doesn't make sense. I can't say device and with a straight face for real, like, hey, baby, would like it'll be changed by device? Sounds disgusted.
Speaker 7: Now I just say it.
Speaker 3: It sounds disgusting.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not a topic of conversation, just gonna like come up like around a bunch of beautiful, young, gorgeous women.
Speaker 3: For real. It's like, I'm wearing a device. What do you mean device? You fucking diaper man? But I guess the women like, yeah, that's probably what it is.
Speaker 2: You know, you you you you could score it like some you know points with the ladies if you tell 'em that you are wearing a device.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Ladies not the ladies they I know now for real, that would make 'em feel uncomfortable. They're like, what do you mean device? They aks 'em questions. I mean, but I guess they they trust 'em. It's like and like to visit it fairly what they tell people.
Speaker 3: For real. But if he is wearing like some type of.
Speaker 2: Diaper device, just device, dude, I I wanna say diaper though, I mean for him, I mean I wanna say dip C. I wow, I can say, I can say diker right, all right, fuck it, I just say the right. It doesn't make sense though, But if that's what the report gotta say, it's not going on Dark Sky's news and information, you know, Okay. I figured that, sure, I figured that. I figured that Dark Sky's News and Information was not going to cover.
Speaker 5: This, so I will.
Speaker 3: Hmm you listen to the club session. My mind is botherable.
Speaker 2: If I have to do one thing that will Richard still we give a fuck. I live my life in real h take a pen number body this in career. That's the to what thy cared going west coast where the ever go? But if you really have to go out, rolls off the coast. But you got to go look at that this this time though, phenomena no got the phenomena no plenty.
Speaker 7: When it comes to y Obama dog.
Speaker 2: Mostly my visits, I just go because you know Whenama Bama bag for this sheriff Obama sol. But as we go, here we go and I'm the old then jot jot, Yes that's me. Yeah, yeah, we for the sky, hanging out doing doing, but welcome by my money in the room of the elephant, my represent you were relevant, h open just now just cant from the rest, get on the rest. Oh I'm a bad god. Most of you, Tom ship ant a thing. I'm a real, but I'm a real bright bays like the still uh them there's a real but yeah uh oh oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's right. If I have to do.
Speaker 2: Because of your catastrophe does breaking down, I can have to break.
Speaker 5: Still to be around to do.
Speaker 2: Don't frisby extension then looking for my need to play a bathroom or uh uh oh d g.
Speaker 5: J L d.
Speaker 7: G A U D Yeah, that's it, Thank you kids.
Speaker 16: Lango, Well, I'm telling me kiss Lango anyway, Baddy Jesse Lango, p abres he Lango walk the wing Lango. You know what these problems told me lanco Uh Jesse Lango. Lango by the time told him way to.
Speaker 8: That jobs from the talk run because I'm wanting to come bad. Tell you what I'm not like to take the d i'mkay cl no why I'm fit like a coplay?
Speaker 4: How come we no?
Speaker 7: I quick, I'm got a no captain up to watching up. I definitely got your hooting.
Speaker 5: Lets you let them go.
Speaker 7: To the poppy back again. Let them come yet express my friends, I see the no.
Speaker 2: They excuse me, they get you may talk the cop who were ready be a.
Speaker 7: Logo if we read it, she was lego. It's talking like this lego. You don't want these proper big lego.
Speaker 16: This chev lego cans don no whe Lego. How did she a jolly will Lego lego macko.
Speaker 9: I got a kind of.
Speaker 4: I told y'all be folder.
Speaker 11: Like babies.
Speaker 8: Ser let him know, hey round the shoulders. It's not got n rock the cat up the sip Ooh pick your.
Speaker 7: Black what.
Speaker 5: Coping stret.
Speaker 7: After the cat? Get down that time.
Speaker 11: So a lot of plants got.
Speaker 5: The color around and go home. Then you know mother day. Now for the same words that had the a.
Speaker 7: Time minute there, you can't come back when.
Speaker 5: Lack comes up. I'm talking had like the you don't know my.
Speaker 7: Probabs like that. So it's trying to catch a flag if you had as an a bad back.
Speaker 2: Up, begin cook, I cop the stairs, take you tweve clock up.
Speaker 7: The look on the coffee stairs. Yeah, it's a pan up.
Speaker 2: I said, let the stay. Why do you gonna ca them back copping out with the game. You don't want no problems like that? I told him I would kind and know I thanks to the waking, I can can come out wre they can't. You gonna try to speak movie see each other.
Speaker 7: You can't straight away?
Speaker 8: I know about friend. You don't vote the problems like letty know walk away, let it go. I don't know.
Speaker 7: You don't want no problems like just let it.
Speaker 5: Go, let it go, let it go.
Speaker 7: I guess a thing from an overdose. I guess a everybody gets a big guess. I'm I guess I did.
Speaker 9: Yo, every girl, I.
Speaker 2: Guess I'm bid A ghost, I guess I did, and everybody, I guess a jig.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I guess a jig.
Speaker 7: I'm you see him like I'm closing. They see my baby.
Speaker 5: Because the coast.
Speaker 7: They called the ghost his own kid.
Speaker 8: Because I'm a post can put a ball like it it's nothing talk ship, but they blessing.
Speaker 4: They're just looking at here.
Speaker 2: It's going to come in. It's okay, m because of one side of cop you know, because I kind of blow.
Speaker 7: I said bad because I have to go. It's my time because I have to blow good that I'm coomftable. But still.
Speaker 4: They cart it down.
Speaker 7: How I get get this far? They try to pick I show them I'm a go again. Still exist, I'm I guess again ba my own blues. I guess I'm dead. I guess I'm a blues. I guess I'm dead. I'm go with us.
Speaker 5: I can't I'm dead.
Speaker 7: Anybody who.
Speaker 2: I want to think out love j obsession all the way around the world.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday to you leaders.
Speaker 6: Thank up for the love. My name is and the Call.
Speaker 3: I'm the host and.
Speaker 2: The Dance Session is a two six nine Records radio. The podcast Peace all Around the World and Let Men