Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Well, it's going to be the most watched political event in American history, There's no question about that.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Before that, it was eighty four point four million. That was twenty sixteen Trump's first debate against Hillary Clinton. Of the debate back in June drew fifty one point one million. I think that's because it was a late June debate. But tomorrow night, it's going to be way beyond the eighty four How do.
Speaker 2: I know that?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, you know it in your bones. The stars are just aligning for that, including timing in these bizarre circumstances of having an installed candidate after the democratically elected candidate was deposed in a backroom deal, the cabal installs the new one.
Speaker 2: It's Trump on the other side.
Speaker 1: People want to tune in, and a lot of people who don't pay attention to this stuff, Hey is he ringed or unhinged?
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 1: Because they don't follow this stuff like you do, and I do, so yeah, and the proof of it, Ryan, and this is the scientific proof, so we're not just relying on hunches. If I was talking to this buddy today, he pays no attention to politics, I mean, none whatsoever, and he's so much better off for it. And he asked me, Hey, where you watching the debate? I said, you know, there's a debate tomorrow night. It must be a big deal, he said, He said, I got twenty people coming over. He's watching with twenty of his friends. And these are you know, these are Jen Whatevers, but they're a lot younger than most people. So yeah, this thing is going to shatter all records, which means it is highly likely to decide the election tomorrow night. The election trending clearly toward Trump. So it is as I've been saying for many many moons, it is Trump's to win and it's all there for him tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: So how does he do that?
Speaker 1: I want to break that down in real specificity this hour. I want to work in text and calls as well, and some really fascinating sound that we have. Dan, I wish you could coach Trump. I pray will be an a plus. He must be thank you for the kind words. But that would not be a good idea because it's all about authenticity, right, And that's what I learned before I tried my first case, and it was the best advice I ever received professionally. And it's just all about total honesty and being real. So Trump has to be Trump now. Of course, there can be some preparation, and he needs to because you've got the Trump who's kind of the entertainer. You see him at his israelies. He's phenomenal. You can't have that Trump tomorrow night. For the most part, I think you have to have the Trump we had in the first half of the June twenty seventh debate. You have to have that Trump tomorrow night. And it's just the setting, it's the format. And the other thing is we got to be realistic. She's going to be protected by ABC. She's not going to fall apart. They won't let her, and the format doesn't allow it. So it's going to be about Trump using the time to impress Trump, as many say, giving voters who are unsure permission to vote for him. Trump showing that he is hinged, not unhinged, and so tomorrow Trump has this clear path. And as Peggy Noonan said, it's a it's a path election now, and I think she's right. It's a choice between red path or blue path. And interesting, Peggy Noonon does not like Donald Trump. Peggy Noonan making a comment that she's she's just not at all sure America wants to continue going down this blue path, and then she gave a bunch of examples, but it is, it is a path kind of election. So yeah, all President Trump needs to do is get up, handle himself well.
Speaker 2: And he's going to win this election.
Speaker 1: We all know, listen, we all know the media has already declared her the winner. She's going to be declared the winner. That's not the issue. The issue is what the American people see and hear. But above all, bubb all, ninety eight percent of it is what they feel, what they feel when they are watching him.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: People are smart.
Speaker 1: People know they were better off under Trump, right, and people know America is better off under Trump. That may disagree with this policy or that policy. People know there was peace under Trump. There's war under these guys. There wasn't inflation under Trump. There's huge inflation. Now the borders were closed under Trump. The borders are wide open.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You didn't have men in girls showers. You have men and girls showers.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know all that.
Speaker 1: It's what they feel, the swing voters, what they feel about Trump tomorrow night. So it's not about her, it's about he how he handles his business. Eight five two five five the number like how I did that Ryan text? Dam five seven, seven through nine. You have no idea what I'm talking about, And I don't blame you. You've got a lot to do. Best for business.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, good catch. Dan.
Speaker 1: I think Kamala is Obama's vessel for his fourth and fifth terms where he and his presidential committee can continue his puppet masters. Thank you for that text, because this gets into my list of specifics.
Speaker 2: You know it, you know it.
Speaker 1: If you get into talking points, you get into bullet points. You know, people shut down, people shut down. Tomorrow night is not for that. If you're going to make some key points, you make it the way I just made it. Put in Trump's own words. You know, choice war versus peace, war under me at peace.
Speaker 2: Under me, war under them. You go right on down the list.
Speaker 1: But here's the point, fresh points, Fresh points that open people's minds that they haven't spent a lot of time thinking about, but immediately they can feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real, that's right. You know.
Speaker 1: Trump has been famous for those over the years. A key fresh point tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Is, hey, she's.
Speaker 1: Not a legitimate nominee. She didn't get any single vote. And here's the fresh point. She needs to tell us who deposed Biden and who installed her? And now Trump can't speak directly to her. So Trump is going to have to speak to the moderators. And I take that back. He can speak directly to her, but it's going to have to be during his time when he's answering a question, so in the proper way, he can posed the question to her. You know, please tell us right now, Okay, you didn't get a single vote in the primary. Who deposed Biden? The guy who got all the votes, who deposed Biden? And who installed you? The American people ever write to know that who deposed Biden and who installed you? That is a fresh point. That's It's never been a factor in election in America before. This has never happened before. This will cut through the noise and people in the middle there is will perk up and say, yeah, you know, come to think of it, who was it who deposed Biden?
Speaker 2: And who did install?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Critical point that Trump needs to make tomorrow. Hey, five five for zero five two five to five the number. Let's go to David and be beautiful Boulder, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplo Show'll keep working hard to get all the callers on, David.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: Thanks so much? Dan, absolutely beautiful day talked about the boss.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: That was a horrific thing to watch. I'm glad you didn't go.
Speaker 1: My brother can well. Thank you and I was going to up until seven in the morning. Give me fifteen seconds on the buffs.
Speaker 4: Okay, I come back, and you know it doesn't matter if who live by. Want to do is buy fifty the big twelve way years and playing the Lincoln so kill a season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David, David, I was more encouraged after the second half of the Nebraska game than I was after the Buff's first victory and half right right. But to me, the key thing is and it botes so well for the rest of the season and they can still make the college football playoffs. There was such poise there was such resilience, there was such toughness. They could have easily fallen apart. It wasn't their night, hostile environment, lots of injuries, but.
Speaker 2: They kept it together. So to me, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Emerged from that game more encouraged than I was after the first win. Go ahead, my friend.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say anything about the Broncos because I'm a Vikings fan, but I've always hated Sean Payton. They try to blame it on Russell Wilson, but please, Sean Payton's the problem. That dude has been horrible. He got lucky one season with a rough get in the Zipper Bowl, but no more of.
Speaker 2: That, my brother.
Speaker 1: You're giving up on the Broncoast way too early. Road game Seattle Rookies first game and they almost pulled it out.
Speaker 2: I think the Broncos are probably going to be a playoff team.
Speaker 4: Sean Payton's a horrible coach. This is a third party, you know, I speaking like it is. Dan. He's a horrible coach. That would be the big of a stake.
Speaker 3: Good thing.
Speaker 4: It doesn't go into the salary cap because that dude's weak. But anyways, I was going to call because you're talking about DT the man who he is. His persona has been imprinted in the American you know, public mind since twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: And that's why he's tracking for victim.
Speaker 4: He didn't he did not prove that Obama wasn't an American. He did not rum of the election was stolen. People know who the students. There's nothing he can do the most it's going to change the public.
Speaker 1: So you know, you are, respectfully, you're missing the point on that, David. And first of all, you left out the fact he won in sixteen and came within a forty four thousand votes spread across six states in twenty twenty of winning.
Speaker 2: But here's the point.
Speaker 1: He's leading right now, and if the election was held today, he would win. And so my point tomorrow isn't to change anybody's impression of him. My point is, as others have said, to give voters in the middle permission to vote for him, to show that he's composed. He's hinged, he's not unhinged, and that's all people would need. Enough people would need at this point to seal the deal.
Speaker 4: For you know what, maybe uh Leon Munks could write him a letter of recommendation yeah.
Speaker 2: Leon Musk is that the fighter.
Speaker 1: No, I'm thinking of Leon spaing say, thanks to the call there, David, And when we come back, David touched on something so vital and it's why Trump is positioned right now to break this race wide open. I mean wide open with the solid performance tomorrow night. And I don't have time to go deeply into it now, but I don't think people have fully appreciated yet the enormity, the enormous impact of Elon Musk not only backing Trump, but Trump now saying he had a prominent role in the administration Director of Government Efficiency and of RFK Junior, not just the endorsement, but taking this active role in terms of children's health. I mean, Trump is emerging now, and in some ways some of the positions he's taken I don't like. But Trump is emerging now as that the much more obviously independent center kind of candidate, and that was confirmed yesterday in the New York Times polling. So solid effort tomorrow night, I think he breaks this thing wide open.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplo.
Speaker 3: Show, and now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Why do you think the Kamala Harrison canting point lead in the gender gap among women.
Speaker 5: I think it's because Donald Trump and Jade Vance need to change the way they speak about women. You don't need to call Kamala dumb. She didn't get this far, you know, just by accident. She's here. That's what it is. She's a prosecutor. You don't need to go and talk about intelligence or looks or anything else. Just focus on the policies. When you call even a Democrat woman dumb, Republican women get their backs up too. The bottom line is we win on policies. Stick to the policies, leave all the other stuff. That's how he can win.
Speaker 2: Listen. I am no Nikki Haley fan. I used to be. I'm not anymore.
Speaker 1: But I think she's one hundred percent right about one thing. And I've said it on air on my own before this. Calling women dumb, calling them stupid, that's an enormous mistake, enormous mistake. And President Trump does a lot of things right.
Speaker 2: This is wrong.
Speaker 1: There are other ways to approach her obvious lack of ability to be president, her obvious difficulty thinking. But you got to understand, and I know you know this is true, and you know if you happen to be a woman. You know this is true for many many, not all, but many, many, many women. Uh, the word dumb or the word stupid, those are the equivalent of the N word for women of all colors because so many women, and you know this, whether your guy or your gal, so many women have grown up being called that from the time they were little kids by people who wanted to hurt them and people who probably weren't as tenth as smart as they were.
Speaker 2: So it is an enormous mistake.
Speaker 1: I think to go down that road eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: It is clear there is something wrong with Kamala Harris. It's clear that she has thinking difficulties, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But you can find other ways to say it. Just stay away from those two words.
Speaker 3: Totally agree. It's the wrong strategy.
Speaker 6: If Donald Trump goes down that road, and I don't think that he will, especially in the debate.
Speaker 3: But Dan, if.
Speaker 6: Kamala Harris cannot handle Donald Trump, how in the hell is she going to handle Vladimir Putin, Jijinping, the Mullahs of Iran, Kim Jong Un, my brother.
Speaker 3: Why does she need to be protected from that. As a woman.
Speaker 1: You're speaking to the choir. You don't protect her from that. But listen that There are so many winning distinctions, but the most obvious one in terms of your messaging is not that she's dumb.
Speaker 2: It's that she's weak.
Speaker 3: What if she is dumb? Is that a no go zone?
Speaker 6: We know Joe Biden is a mediocre intellect, and he's been pounded on that.
Speaker 3: Right there, say that.
Speaker 2: Okay, just don't say the D word. Okay, all right, just don't say the S word. Okay, say hey, listen, she obviously doesn't have the intellect.
Speaker 1: She's running from interviews, she's running from friendly reporters.
Speaker 2: She sat down for.
Speaker 1: One spongebath in six weeks and they had to cut that thing down to sixteen minutes. She doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be president. That's not name calling. We're just listen. I Donald Trump. You know, I'm a lot of good things, but I don't have the ability to go out and play quarterback for the New York Jets or maybe with say.
Speaker 2: He does, but you know, just make that point.
Speaker 6: You've heard him recently on the campaign trail, though, and he's saying a lot and I don't think he's wrong. We're being led by stupid people. That's okay, that's okay, just don't call her stupid. Listen, man, you know what's almost said the word. I just want him to win, Okay, I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a lot at stake here for all of us, and that's one thing we're going to find out tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I appreciate every sacrifice he's made for this country. He did not have to get into this. He had a great life. He put a target on his back and his families when he took out Solamani. He handled the assassination with incredible courage. I know what he sacrificed. But we're gonna find out tomorrow night if his absolute top priority is winning I know, or if his absolute top priority is swinging back at the people who have so horribly mistreated him. That's what we're gonna find out tomorrow night. Because if his top priority, I know, winning is a big priority. But if his top priority is winning, he's going to handle himself a certain way tomorrow night. Because he's a super smart guy who knows if we have the hinged normal kind of Trump, he wins this election.
Speaker 2: Going away.
Speaker 6: My point is, if it wasn't a vulnerability for Kamala Harris, and I do believe that it.
Speaker 3: Is it is, it wouldn't be an issue.
Speaker 6: Though, Like if Margaret Thatcher or even Hillary Clinton or Sarah Huckabee Sanders or kind of leaves the rice. I'm going on a list of incredibly intelligent women if Donald Trump or anybody else went I was on a debate stage or wherever else and call them dumber stew but it would fall into fears because.
Speaker 3: People would go, no, she's not dumb or stupid.
Speaker 6: Kamala is not the brightest bulb in the lamps.
Speaker 2: Just not and listen.
Speaker 1: Separate apart from if you want to get into intellectual capacity, which can manifest in all.
Speaker 2: Sorts of different ways.
Speaker 1: Clearly she doesn't have the type of intelligence needed to be president.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that's just say it that way tomorrow night, and then you listen. Man, it's about real world examples, right, Use the one I just used. She runs from the friendly press, she's installed as the nominee, doesn't win a vote, and then runs from the friendly press for six weeks. That person doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be president. Yeah, just say it that way. Am I missing something here?
Speaker 3: I think you are only because we hear this Nicky Haley.
Speaker 2: Fuck just agreed.
Speaker 3: We hear this Nicky Haley clip. I just saw it on CNN.
Speaker 6: My point is, I'll concede this Hilary Clinton is an incredibly intelligent person. So there wouldn't be this dander all kind of being built up if Trump were calling her stupid.
Speaker 3: We see she's not stupid, so we know that.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm talking about in terms of breakthrough points Tomorrow Night, Fresh Points, new points. You could actually say in making your point, you could extend the point and say, listen, Hillary Clinton, bad ideas would have been a bad president, but a highly intelligent woman, right, and you get Barack Obama bad idea is highly intelligent person. Kamala Harris just doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do this job. Here's exhibit A, Here's exhibit B. You can make the points other ways. Now, now let me get to this texture. It goes to this subject. Dan I questioned Trump's intellect that he hasn't figured out yet the coin people, dumb, etc. Isn't helping him and is most likely hurting him for all the reasons I just said, don't use the D.
Speaker 2: Word, don't use the S word, but understand something.
Speaker 1: He's a very smart guy who understands his paths of victory.
Speaker 2: He was revealed in that New York Times poll yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's an explosion of people who normally don't vote. So his strategy is not winning over that type of people. Republicans are trying to win over. He's trying to get a massive turnout.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show, podcasts.
Speaker 7: Film yesterday the NFL season started. Now, in the past, Taylor Swift was shut up. She was always in the same box with Brittany Mahones. And now they can't sit in the same box. I guess because Brittany liked some of Trump's tweets and Taylor's for COMMONA. Don't you think partisans should be done too?
Speaker 4: Fun?
Speaker 1: A lot of seriousness there, And I'm telling you it's our job on the show to look around corners, right and so as we look beyond tomorrow night's quote debate, and knowing that the media has already literally prepared the headlines declaring Kamala Harris the winner, they're just looking to fit in a few particular prescripted lines from the debate, knowing that all of that is coming right now, you know, possibilities, not probabilities, but still very very real possibility that they dump Walls, and that they dump them as VP, and that they insert Josh Shapiro. Because it's clear right now, as I called it at the time, biggest political mistake of our lifetime, and Dan Bourne of anti Semitism not with her but within the radical left that controls the Democratic Party, and she gave into it. And so now they're going to lose their trending toward losing Pennsylvania over it. So don't be surprised if after tomorrow night, because even though the media will declare her the winner, and they'll cook up some polling that shows her to be the winner, the reality is if the Trump handles himself well, regardless of what she does, at that point, Donald Trump continues to our toured victory, and at that point you can expect that the same radical left that deposed a democratically elected nominee and installed her in the dark of night, Yeah, that they have more tricks up their sleeves. So don't be shocked if they replace walls. That's one of the things you may see coming down the pike. One of the things I'm still very very concerned about is if Taylor Swift launches a swing state tour, they the endorsement. Yeah, that'll matter, and that's unfortunate, but that'll happen. But if she launches a swing state free concert tour, registering voters things like that, that's what could really have an impact. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Let me get back to that text.
Speaker 1: We ended the hour with one elaborary quickly, Dan, the Texture agrees with me on this point. Trump should stop calling women, well, in this case Kamala Harris dom stupid, But the Texture goes on the same dumb and stupid our words. I agree not to call them that, but to compare it to the N word is silly and again, and I love to hear from women on this. There are so many women, though, of all colors, who regard it that way when they're labeled that way, because that's been used to.
Speaker 2: Dehumanize them.
Speaker 1: It's been used to dismiss them as a better word, to dismiss them, to dismiss their intelligence, to dismiss the fact that they're right about things, and so there's an automatic visceral reaction for many, many women, including Republican women, who really react negatively to Trump labeling anybody that there are other ways to do it. Obviously, Harris doesn't have the intellect to be president, but there are other ways to make the points. But then we get we have a Texter who says Trump calling people dumb, etc. Isn't helping them, most likely hurting them. And here's where I think the Texter may very well be wrong. And I'm not saying this is right, but the Texter may very well be wrong. The New York Times poll on this yesterday was very revealing, as was.
Speaker 2: The two thousand election. Twenty sixteen election that saved.
Speaker 1: America for now, and that is Trump one in sixteen with an explosion of votes from people who don't normally vote, and that is clearly his game plan right now. You do not see this president tailoring his remarks to win over suburban women. You don't see him taking this traditional path. Clearly, Trump has decided his best shot at victory is once again, like sixteen, getting the band back together and getting this eruption of people.
Speaker 2: Who do not normally vote, and they're not.
Speaker 1: Going to show up in the midterms and vote for the Republican candidate for senator or Congress. They're going to show up for Donald J. Trump. That's his path to victory. And the New York Times poll showed it yesterday that he has an enormous lead with people who don't vote very often. And so President Trump may very well be sitting there doing the opposite calculation, saying, I know it turns a lot of people off, but the reason all these folks who don't normally vote vote for me is I'm not a normal politician. I'm not a typical politician. I say things that everybody else is thinking but is unwilling to say. And so so, yeah, he may end up being right about what works politically for him. I just don't like that calling of Kamala Harris dumb and stupid. There are other ways to point out she does not have the intellectual ability to be presentent. The other thing is, before we get back to textan calls, he's got this thing one right. He's already earned the support of those folks who don't vote very often, He's got undying loyalty from the folks who do support him, including me, and part of that is the way that he handled the assassination attempt. A lot of us had crawl over glass to go vote for him and save this country from the radical left. He can lock this thing up tomorrow if he just handles himself the way he did in the first half of the June twenty seven debate with Biden. He can lock this up. He just take that traditional, very hinged, normal approach as he did in the first half of the Biden debate, and he can put this race away no matter what Harris does. Dan, I love the idea of how Harris got inserted. The TDS triggered Democrats are laughable. Thank you, Texter. This is a fresh idea. I haven't seen or heard it anywhere else, and I sure hope Trump does it tomorrow night, because Ryan, you remember a big part of his success in sixteen was being fresh and coming up with these fresh ideas that weren't already part of the political discussion. So during his time tomorrow night and do it all night of him to until you either get an answer, which.
Speaker 2: You won't, or the point is unmistakable.
Speaker 1: You know, when it's your time, just turn to Kamala Harris and say, America deserves to know because you didn't get a single vote in a single primary, who deposed Biden and who installed you? America deserves to know. Nobody sees it coming. It's a huge point, and it matters to people because come on, come on, we pride ourselves on our good fortune in America. We were born here, right, we pride ourselves on that. It's like winning the friggin lottery. We were born here. And part of that is we're not some banana republic. We're not run by cabals. We have elections. And what they did to Biden sucks.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: President right now. He's not capable.
Speaker 1: But the dark of night backroom deal just you know, throw out the votes of thirteen million people elected him and then decide you're installing Harris. That is fundamentally Unamerican. And if Trump just focuses on that Tomorrow night in the right way, you've got to ask her, and then you've got to ask the moderators to ask her. You know, please, David, please Lindsey, ask her who Americans want to know? They deserve to know before they cast their bellot. They deserve to know who's who's going to be ruling them. Who deposed Biden? Who installed you? That could be the only thing he does tomorrow night, and need win eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number when we come back. I'm sure you have some ideas. I'd love to hear him. I spent a lot of time this weekend kind of laying out, you know, in the environment he's in tomorrow night, what are some of the other key things Trump can do that are fresh and new and cut through everything and also highlight his successes. It's not just about tearing her down. He had so many successes. Life was so much better for most people under him. How do you make that point without its sounding old, without it sounding like something you've heard a thousand times before, because people just tune out at that point, even if they're watching the TV, you know, they start thinking about other things. So how do you make that point quickly, clearly, dramatically, in a fresh way. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So where are her limits when it comes to abortion?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 4: When does life and due process began.
Speaker 3: According to her.
Speaker 8: Well, look, there there's no question, and she's talked about the whole issue with with some liberals in New York. I know Republicans love to remind people, No, Democrats want to make sure that Democrats one to that at bortion until nine months. That's not true. It's only till the first stream aster moment.
Speaker 2: Total lie, total lie.
Speaker 1: Starting with Kamala Harris, whether it's Jared Paulus, Michael Bennetts, seater, it is right up until the moment that baby is coming out of the birth canal right up till that moment they say you should be to dismember that baby. So that is critical Tomorrow night. Listen, I'm not suggesting Donald Trump should lead with abortion tomorrow night. He's going to get attacked on abortion tomorrow night. Here's the key. Don't run away like a chicken. Turn it on him. Turn it on him and specific question, do you have any limits? Kamala Harris said, Please ask her David any limits on abortion or should abortion be legal? And pin her down, don't let her avoid it. Should abortion be legal right up to that moment of delivery in the ninth month, and keep coming back to it, and they will never answer that directly ever, So make her look dishonest, make her look fundamentally deceptive, and above all, confirm, Yeah, Kamala Harris wants it to be legal to dismember that baby as it's being born at nine months. That's how you handle that issue. You know, there are a lot of folks you're just never going to convince that you know, should agree with you on this, But virtually every SA decent human on this planet will agree that you should not be able to dismember that baby as it's being born or a minute before it's born.
Speaker 2: But Kamala Harris says, you should.
Speaker 6: Everything about what you just said, Dan framing Donald Trump is the moderate in this race on that issue.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 6: He's not probably as pro life as yourself or a lot of pro lifers would like him to be, but he's certainly more reasonable, realistic. All of that that she has paint her she is as the extremist on abortion for the points you just made, well, the.
Speaker 1: Extremists with mons truly monstrous positions, right monstrous positions, and Polis has them, and Bennett has them, and Hick and Looper has them, and they need to be confronted on those because here's how the drill goes right, Here's how the drill goes.
Speaker 2: Trump will say something like what I.
Speaker 1: Just said, and then she will avoid it and saying it should always be between a woman and doctor. She'll do anything other than answer the question. Then he needs to be persistent and just say, David, she did not answer the question. Please, Americans deserve an answer any limits, whatsoever? What about ninth month? What about ninth month when it's not for the life of the mother and there's an effective way to do it. She's never going to answer it. But make her look like what she is. She is a liar, She lies about all sorts of things. So make her regret that she ever went there with this issue. Now the moderators who are part of her team will probably go there anyway. And it's a fair question for Trump his position on abortion. But flip it on her, flip it on her and use it to expose her as a crazy, extreme.
Speaker 2: Radical she is.
Speaker 3: How do you respond to it.
Speaker 6: It's a patented line from Polis and all of them on this issue. Well, that's between a woman and doctor, kind of hands off. But then also those cases are so extremely rare, Dan, and when they do happen, it's usually because there's a severe abnormality or the life of the mother's in danger.
Speaker 1: How do you respond to that that's provably false. Planned Parenthood's own research arm has said that's not the case. So please ask her, mother's life isn't at stake nine months the baby's going to be in a minute, Ask her should it be legal to take that baby's life? And again, she's never gonna answer, But you want to hammer that point home. Remember twenty sixteen. I don't think there's any doubt twenty sixteen. Trump won the race in the third debate when he pinned Hillary Clinton down on late term abortion. And that's how we won the Upper Midwest a relative handful of votes. That's how we won the Upper Midwest is Catholics and other Christians who normally vote Democrat, but that late term abortion warship was a bridge too far.
Speaker 2: They were not going to support that. And then so yeah, so flip it on her tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wow, We're going to have a fun show tomorrow because I have so much more ground I want to cover in terms of a very specific things Trump can do to win the day, regardless of what she does.
Speaker 2: But I think we all know right. No, I'll get to a few more texts.
Speaker 1: We all know it first and foremost, it's about how he handles himself. They're going to protect her. She's not going to be a lowed to have any kind of meltdown. It's about how he handles himself. Text her disagrees, Thank you for that. Dan. I'm a woman and I don't have a problem with Trump coin her stupid.
Speaker 2: She is stupid as a woman.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed for all women who want a woman as president. Women deserve to be represented by someone who acts older than fourteen. Now, I would guess this texture doesn't object to any woman being president, but to this woman being president.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: If Trump says who deposed you? I don't follow this text because I was making the point earlier. So important tonight for Trump to keep it fresh and one thing Americans.
Speaker 2: Don't see coming.
Speaker 1: Just turn to her and say, please, Americans deserve to know who deposed Biden, who overthrew Biden, who installed you. Americans need to know how that happened. And then just keep pinning her down directly or through the moderators. Dan, it's time to dump Trump when you're going to face reality. The reality I'm facing is Trump saved this country in sixteen when he won. Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton had won and those three Supreme Court seats went to activist, liberal jurist we wouldn't have a democracy anymore. Every major issue would be decided by the US Supreme Court under the guise of some newly discovered or some extended constitutional right. And the reality I'm facing now is if this election was held today, Donald J. Trump would win. I think that is the clear reality that I'm facing right now. And once again, I'm not saying he's a perfect vessel, none of us ever have been. But he is once again the clear and only way to save America right now. And so that's the reality I'm facing. Dan, you live in a fantasy land. Democrats aren't going to replace Walls. Well, I hope you're right. I really hope you're right. But remember I was the guy for two years on this show telling you Joe Biden would not be the nominee and they were going to replace him in some back room deal. Every said no, no, no, This is that that I went so far. Ryan is saying, I will no longer allow discussion on the show that presumes Joe Biden to be the nominee.
Speaker 2: Oh Dan, bye bye bye bye bah. That wasn't aimed at you. Oh you were right though. Yeah, you do not be shocked.
Speaker 1: Do not be shocked if they replace Wallas at this point, isn't it obvious He's a disaster. It was one of the biggest mistakes in American history to not choose Jashes Shapiro, and let's just hope they don't.
Speaker 2: Fix that mistake.
Speaker 1: So fun show tomorrow where I will do the debate preview if you want to call it a debate. She's going to be so protected. Ryan, tremendous job as always, Thank you, Kelly. Join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapli Show.