Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and name was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 1: Sat.
Speaker 2: Are you reporting we got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, come new to Onedow now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Hello, hit the boddy out here when I'm out there. I thought of a bet of about set nine. I don't know. Easy him out there. Yeah, I'm walking right away.
Speaker 1: He there, and thanks so much for joining me for this midweek bonus episode of the show. I decided to bring you part two of the audio I brought back from the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot conference out in Missouri a couple of weeks ago. What you were about to hear is the presentation given by Shane Carpenter there at the conference. I think you're really going to enjoy him breaking down some of the trackways that he's found and some of the more interesting things that they found out at the four hundred and some of his other research areas. You may remember that Shane actually talked about some of these things when he was on the show last year. All this left for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: At that point, I had to tell my wife that I've just seen Bigfoot, says Watch and only that. I had to tell her that, and when I was ten, I had never told her that. So I had two confessions to make at that point. Luckily enough for me, my wife believed me. She didn't want to go back out to that place anymore. She wasn't too excited about hiking at all.
Speaker 4: After that, and she hadn't seen anything, but she believed me enough to know that I.
Speaker 3: At least thought I was talking the truth. That was July first, July second, at five thirty.
Speaker 4: Am, I was back out there. For me, it was more than anything I wanted to go face my fear because I had this traumatic thing that happened to me when I was ten. I didn't really look at it that way up to that point. I wanted to go back out face my fears and not so much sad, but I felt like this has happened to me twice. If something bad was going to happen, it should have already happened, or probably would have. I was there at five thirty the next morning, and over the next month, it was just absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: I was the experience of things that I did not the experience.
Speaker 4: I was finding things I didn't expect to find, and it led me on this journey this twenty thirteen. Here we are in twenty twenty four, and I'm still as obsessed as I've ever.
Speaker 3: Been in this stuff. Okay, typically I see two kinds of people when they have sightings. They either want.
Speaker 4: Nothing to do with this, or they've dived head first and become somewhat obsessed for a little while.
Speaker 3: Just if you want answers, you.
Speaker 4: Want to know what you experienced, You want to know that you're not crazy. Right, I think I'm up sound line. You guys can do your own judges.
Speaker 3: I I'm really hard there for.
Speaker 4: About three years with the idea of I got to a point I wanted to prove to people that these things were real. I didn't feel like I could talk about it openly without being able to say, hey, look at to see I told.
Speaker 3: You where it is right of Corsepones in twenty thirteen. Didn't take great pictures or a great video when I would catch them.
Speaker 4: I would take these pictures. They were always from a distance, so they were never clear. They're always fuzzy. So I didn't feel like I could show people these things and have them look at me and say, okay, this guy's I decided to take somebody out with the event. And I am m and a coach, ex professional fighter. At this point in my life, I had retired from fighting and was full time training fighters, and I thought to myself, what better person to take with me than one of my fighters. And I had one that was as military man, this is working Canadate, he's brave, he's gonna go out there. And it was with me, we're gonna see these things, and I'm gonna have a partner that will go out and do this with me, so I don't have to do this by myself. All the time I took him out, he got to hear them you got to see traps, and then he got to see one from twenty five to thirty feet away.
Speaker 3: His reaction was not what I expected.
Speaker 4: He went into full pan code like anxiety attack, eyes watering, like I had a hard time breathing, felt like he was gonna cut.
Speaker 3: He turned ghost white.
Speaker 4: I literally after that, I had to hike him out immediately. He didn't want to be there in those woods anymore. I started searching for other people to do this with in that picular situation, because I wanted so badly for somebody else to see these things so that I could openly talk.
Speaker 3: About it and i'd have somebody that could batten me up. That day, he had chased that.
Speaker 4: Particular one, and from that point forward things went downhill. But up until that point it was was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I was having all these just wild experiences by myself. Eventually brought my oldest son into the picture. He had got to see them three times before that whole situation dissolved.
Speaker 3: He openly talks about it nowadays. He's twenty years old.
Speaker 4: This was all happening when he was in his mid teens, and for a while he wouldn't openly talk about it.
Speaker 3: Now he's like me, he doesn't care if he'll speak his truth, and you know it, he's okay with that. He got the witness.
Speaker 4: I took two other people out, but eventually got to witness them, and then that whole situation dissolved. It was about a year later I got pulled into a situation. The property owner thought that he had people out on his property running deer at night illegally. He was finding the ruptures all over his property and seeing figures occasionally, so he started.
Speaker 3: Destroying all these little structures and whatnot.
Speaker 4: They saw a figure one night, and we're actually at a slingshot, we're shooting.
Speaker 3: He still heads at him at this figure that was out in the woods. Of course, they were on a hill. It was down the valley.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they weren't booking to getting close, and they thought that they were running people off their property.
Speaker 3: Eventually the happening smoothed towards his cabin.
Speaker 4: He started having rocks thrown around his cabin, and I would get the off front.
Speaker 3: Of barbecue and rocks would fly over the back of the cabin and land in the yard with other people there. So he wasn't the only one experiencing this stuff.
Speaker 4: This went on for a while and an old friend of mine contacted me. I had talked him in twenty years.
Speaker 3: He said, Hey, I saw you on a website. You're in the Bigfoot. I have a place I need to take you. When can you go? I said, how about tomorrow morning? Next morning, I was out on this for a new property where all this stuff was happening.
Speaker 4: We spent about eight hours hiking through this four hundred acre property, and.
Speaker 3: About six hours into it, I caught him followed us. So my first day out there. He had never seen him out there, so it was the first.
Speaker 4: Time he had got to see them too, and hiding behind a rock at prop that we had passed, and all all we really got to see was its head poking out.
Speaker 3: Because it was my first time out.
Speaker 4: There, I didn't want to create any habit, so we just kept going, watching our backs occasionally.
Speaker 3: That turned into six years of research now on this property. I'm still researching there. I brought in a guy bought a name of Randy Hearing Kim it's a great research room. Brought him into this and the very first time I brought people into this property.
Speaker 4: Normally, when you bring people into a situation like this, things flat lined and that's not what happened. Everything ramped up, which was unexpected. Rainy became like the commonplace because started coming out of researching this property with me.
Speaker 3: My thing is tracking. I'm out a lot looking down and scanning what.
Speaker 4: I like to do.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed doing it. Just so happens there's an area on this property that is pristine for tracks. First time I found on tracks was the very first time I brought these guys into research with me. Ended up just narrowing it down to me and Randy. So we found this first track way out there, and it was there were human sized tracks.
Speaker 4: Our inclination was at lease may or may not be hard to say, and at the time I wasn't really proficient on these types of tracks.
Speaker 3: I really doped into human tracking. I've got a couple buddies.
Speaker 4: That one in particular that was the ex military tracker. Ended up doing some things with him.
Speaker 3: Occasion, learned some things from him on the human tracking side.
Speaker 4: Put my two skill sets together, started finding a lot more stuff, things that I didn't even realize I should be looking for. One of these things, in particular, I'll go into this real quick, just because this is a newer thing.
Speaker 3: Early on, me and Randy decided that we were just going to follow our evidence evidence on team, so we weren't going to watch other people's videos. At least me, I wasn't gonna watch other.
Speaker 4: People's videos and maybe their evidence in the consideration of things I should be finding in the four hundreds.
Speaker 3: That was our kind of first rule of them, Right, We're going to create our.
Speaker 4: Ideology off of the evidence that we find, and then only we boused. Okay, with that being said, we've started finding some things that we had hadn't heard of anybody else finding. One of them, in particular, was I started finding these holes, and these holes would only be four or five six inches around, They maybe four or five six inches deep, but they would be dug out with the stick, and the stick would still be in the hole, and the end of the stick would be mud or dirt cover, which you could easily tell it been used to dig the hole.
Speaker 3: At times it would be like jabbing into the hole sticking straight up.
Speaker 4: I kept that to myself for a long time, just because one, there's no evidence, what did they need to absolutely none, So we can't say two I hadn't heard.
Speaker 3: Anybody else ever talk about finding these holes with sticks in them.
Speaker 4: The only correlation I had with this at the time was we started finding six inch tracks. They were far and few between, but it was the only thing that I could possibly relate to these holes.
Speaker 3: So we got that to ourselves.
Speaker 4: And about a year and a half ago, maybe two years ago, me and Randy went to Oklahoma on a trip and we got into a forest area on a creed and I had another tracker with me.
Speaker 3: Randy was back.
Speaker 4: Where we had parked and he had the drone out and was scanning ahead of us with a thermal drone.
Speaker 3: I had a local tracker with me who was also into the subject.
Speaker 4: As we get into this forest area, I looked down and sure enough, here's a hole with a stick in I only found this in Missouri, So now I'm in a whole nother state, a random area that we decided to go look at documental of nowhere finding this hole with a stick in it, and I had somebody with me.
Speaker 3: Another thing they had to do with these holes and the sticks and me finding them was I'm the guy in our group.
Speaker 4: It goes out and looks for tracks and signing these things being around. I would typically do that in the morning as I get it in the morning, just have some coffee, get all.
Speaker 3: Wired out, and then take off right. I go into the woods.
Speaker 4: I start out, usually run a perimeter around camp and then expand out from there. I never had anybody with me when I find these holes. Now I'm gonna get Randy take him and showing these holes. But that doesn't mean that I'm not the one doing right. We just kept into ourselves. We got through this into this Oklahoma situation. We walk in, we find this hole with a stick.
Speaker 5: In it, and I had somebody with me.
Speaker 3: I had my witness right, So.
Speaker 4: Now I feel like I could start to be more open about it. Cynthia, this finand woman right there was with us. They were with this filming. And as we're making notice this hole and the stick, the tracker is a local tracker, goes another twenty yards up to another one. So now he's found one himself. So now I'm like, okay, I may start talking about this. I've had somebody with me, and he went ahead where we hadn't been and found one of his own.
Speaker 3: So of course he was five agastic. He's I'm a tracker, and I didn't even know to look for these. He s there's I've probably walked thry bid these I'm.
Speaker 4: Telling how many times and never noticed him because I didn't know I needed to look for it.
Speaker 3: So now he actively looks for those.
Speaker 4: We got back to Missouri last year before the camp out, myself and Mary, who is the one having this sonderance.
Speaker 3: So let's give a round of applause for Mary. While we're at thirty year and know, nobody wan to.
Speaker 4: Break out into this and do one of these conferences, and she's the first to do it. I've got a lot of gratitude for her for making this subject more public.
Speaker 3: Here, thank you hereon back at we get back to Missouri, we have the property that we have the camp out on. Me and Mary if her husband.
Speaker 4: Went out and the landowner was with us also. We went out just the scope out area. She had been out there before, so I wanted to show around a little bit and we went for a little hike and what do we run into?
Speaker 3: Two holes? One of them has a stick in it. So we're sitting there looking at it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I've got three more witnesses with me that were there and I found these holes.
Speaker 4: And while we're sitting there looking at these holes, we get I believe it was two knocks Loud Knocks up they built from us.
Speaker 3: Of course, we were excited because weeks later we're all going to be out the camp. We got us soft and ready for that.
Speaker 4: At that point, I felt like I could start talking about this a little more, and I did a couple of podcasts and I mentioned it as a matter of fact, this guy right over here, mister Bryan King Sharp I mentioned it on his podcast, He mentioned it on another wanted his podcasts, and I started to get to people that were reaching out to me.
Speaker 3: I had one person from in particular down in Florida hit me up and they're like, hey, I've heard about these holes that you're finding the sticks.
Speaker 4: I think I found one of those, and they sent me a picture and matches what I'm finding here in Missouri any day, and I've had seven or eight people all from different states reach out to me than are researchers. Now that they know to look for them, they're.
Speaker 3: Finding those two.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: After these messages.
Speaker 4: The similarity seems to be that when these holes are deemed dun they're also finding smaller tracks.
Speaker 3: So it seems as though that very young ones are doing this. We don't know why. Originally I thought maybe they were digging for grubs something like that, but there's no evidence of that per se, So.
Speaker 4: We started throwing around different ideas and theories of why they maybe doing this. Another one of the commonalities when I'm finding them is usually I find them the twenty four hours of a rain. I don't know if they're doing that because the ground the software after a rain, and I thought at first was when it rains and it rings harder, wren's typically come up and grubs and whatnot, they'll come closer to the surface. So that's why we they were digging for worms and gross but we're still not seeing any evidence is that. The best thing that we've been able to put together is to get bored them. Typically we find the Jubi tracks with an adult female. It seems as though the younger ones. The adult is doing something, stops and is doing something. Maybe the young ones are just bored and they just sit down to stick starting.
Speaker 3: We don't really know, but.
Speaker 4: It's starting to become a little clearer now that this is happening, and it's not just here in Missouri or Oklahoma. It's it's happening and many researchers are starting to find them anything. If you're a researcher, keep an eye out for that. Keep an eye out for it, because when I'm finding these holes, it's on a regular basis, and it's usually when we're finding the small tracks sixty seven inches. Once the tracks get bigger than that, we could finding those holes. Just something to keep an eye out for work.
Speaker 3: So today I am going to show some trackways that I have not made public. I've talked about these trackways for years, several years.
Speaker 4: If I find into four hundred over time, I've found fourteen trackways. Some of these trackways may have can twelve fifteen tracks. I've had trackways that had over one hundred tracks.
Speaker 3: If you go back to my table back here, these Judy tracks that I have are on the table.
Speaker 4: Those are from one trackway. It's the last trackway that I found out there. We used about twenty pounds of hyder cow just to cast just those tracks because they're so deep.
Speaker 3: The situation is on this.
Speaker 4: Property, there's an area next to this creek, and when the water goes down, it exposes these mudflats.
Speaker 3: From what we can tell, when the water drops.
Speaker 4: These things are going out into these mudflats and they're collecting muscles. So with the luck of being there at the right time and knowing that the water's down, I'm able to go in and get these amazing tracks.
Speaker 3: Beau Crazy, newt tib Along. I've got some back there.
Speaker 4: You can see the tonatiles on them like they're not friend to meat nice, they're gross.
Speaker 3: Myself, I go through real quick.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to show the very first trackway that I found because that's in the documentary. It's on the internet, and I think most people have seen that, so I'm just going to go from the second decent trackway.
Speaker 3: Some of these were taken with my phone, so they're not going to be super clear. I'll pre warn you there maybe some bad words here and there. I crushed like a sailor when I'm by myself or with my buddy. Hopefully that don't offend anybody.
Speaker 4: If it does plub your yours, we are not getting audio on that, so byway, I just let it play through and I'll describe what's happening here.
Speaker 3: So this trackway I was late getting to it.
Speaker 4: It had been there for at least probably a week, had a rain. Some of these tracks they can see it out here, are from me. Every one of those sticks that you see is a track. You see this mud flat area here, so the water drops to the riot is grabbed. But this whole area in front of me at that point now because it's all mud. So when the water drops, all this mud is exposed. If my time is good, I get out there at the direct time. We find these trackways, and sometimes there'll be ten tracks, sometimes there will be getneys, and it really varies. So this trackway had actually been washed out.
Speaker 3: I'll know some of these there a minute.
Speaker 4: The big deep ones you're seeing are mount so don't get too excited. Every one of those sticks, I use those sticks to mark it off. I'll put them right next on the left side of the heel, on the left track, and on the right side of the heel the right track.
Speaker 3: Also helps me get a visual one. If you're walking in a straight line they're walking like this, or.
Speaker 4: If they're neandering back and forth and whatnot, just using those sticks gives you a kind of a good representation of the actual track that.
Speaker 3: It took to hit it back out of this one and when we got to the next one, so like I.
Speaker 4: Said, that was washed out. I was really excited to find that even though it was washed out, because I had found one in about eight months.
Speaker 3: There at that point. So this was the second really good trackway that I found. Once again, it's Judy's we we'd.
Speaker 4: Really focused on the been all tracks versus the adult tracks just because we were looking at being in having an opportunity to start figure and growth rate. That was a very important part of the puzzle for us.
Speaker 3: We wanted to know how.
Speaker 4: Fast their feet grow compared to humans. I'll say this humans typically on average, our feet grow.
Speaker 3: About a half inch a year. We were able to cast one particular individual for three years straight.
Speaker 4: We have a second individual that we also casted for a few years, but I had the tracks on video basically.
Speaker 3: Five years in a row.
Speaker 4: So we have a growth rate that we're seeing of about an inch to an inch and a quarter a year.
Speaker 3: That is a way above the human growth rate.
Speaker 4: We're talking a half inch a year for humans and an inch to an engine a quarter a year is what we were seeing in the seat that we were casting. So does that also mean that their growth rate height and a weight wise is much faster? All so, right, it's an unanswered question, but that's what it leads us to start thinking about, is if their feet are growing that fast, are they.
Speaker 3: Growing that fast? Basically, we've had about five years of these.
Speaker 4: Two particular juveniles and then then they disappeared, which was terrible because they were getting closer, they were becoming greater. They would come into twenty thirty yards within tween thirty yards of our camp.
Speaker 3: At times we wouldn't have to go searching for them on the property.
Speaker 4: And when I first started the research out there, I would have to hip the guys to different areas to get these interactions.
Speaker 3: They weren't always nice in again, right, a lot of people when you're.
Speaker 4: Having rockstone accur and stuff, a lot of people will pay, they'll walk away with fear.
Speaker 3: Right, it seemed not so nice as to get in.
Speaker 4: But we found very quickly that if you don't react to those things, then they'll stop them.
Speaker 3: More things will happen, right.
Speaker 4: Something to think about if you're on the woods and some crazy things start happening, anything, it has to do with a squatch.
Speaker 3: Don't react. If you get excited, pull your gun or start screaming.
Speaker 4: Into the woods, They're going to recognize immediately you're not the people that they want to interact with whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So if you're looking for an experience, don't react, just let things happen. Stay calm. Things are more likely to happened not away. So this that particularly trackway.
Speaker 4: Could actually went across the gravel area. There was another set of tracks on the other side.
Speaker 3: So the following week I went out. I got so excited that this first part of the trackway, I didn't even realize there was more on the other side of the gravel area.
Speaker 4: So when I went back out a week later, I went to the other side of the gravel and I found these and I was like, oh my gosh, I missed the trackway. This is you just discovering that. Kicking myself on the bio market all these I actually casted some of these.
Speaker 3: I don't have these castings with me, but I did cast some of these tracks. So we moved forward. So this particular video there's going to be three sets of tracks in it.
Speaker 4: Well, so we have two juvenile track, two sets of juvenile tracks, and then we have the adult female or what we knew to be the adult female.
Speaker 6: At this time.
Speaker 4: I believe our tracks were just above twelve inches, going on thirteen inches. The young males were about eight inches, and the young females were arount nine inches nine and a quarter inches.
Speaker 3: So these tracks this is one of those times when they were in a small area.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there was a lot of muscles there, but they had really walked around this one particular area and then two of them straight out from there. But this is the female's tracks to see right there, they're just over twelve inches. That one showed almost thirteen. You can't rely on the substrate for accurate measurements. The substrate is going to react to the foot and depends on how the pot is pushing off, and they add a little bit to these tracks, especially in mud, so I tend to assume they're just a little smaller than what the actual measurement is.
Speaker 3: These had actually we've had a light rain before I found these, so some of these are partially washed. We've got three sets of tracks through all this small area out there and literally directly ahead as far as the video is concerned. There's the two juveniles from meander off and you can see some of these tracks. Here's where they start to beander out from speak. So I've got a lot of people say to me, how do you know there's not people out there leaving these tracks?
Speaker 2: So it's this one.
Speaker 3: This is private property too.
Speaker 4: We've had these tracks show up overnight while we were there, and our canvas literally fifteen mint yards from this mud flat area.
Speaker 3: We've been out there in the evening running a thermal can risk. It blows during the day.
Speaker 4: We go to day, wake up the next day, and go out that morning and there's branding fresh tracks. We're confident and positive there's not people out there hopes in this and if there is, there's somebody who has some big fee because the adult male out there to either much bigger. At the time that they were running about fourteen inches, and we watched them grow to sixteen inches.
Speaker 3: And these are not public.
Speaker 4: Just so you guys know, don't go to my YouTube channel expecting to see these because you won't.
Speaker 3: So here's a trackway that I found in twenty and eighteen. This trackway was different than all the others I've ever found. The right foot. As I go through this, you're going to see that the heels are.
Speaker 4: In line, but the right foot is copped out to the right, so the left foot stays straightforward in every very right step.
Speaker 3: In plent's upward. This is the only time I've found these tracks out there. I've never found them again. I had at one point thought that this was the same female and maybe she had injured her foot and was walking that a way just to alleviate the pain. I can't say that for sure, but as far as the shape and the toes, they were very similar to the female tracks that we normally found out of the adult female tracks. We'll look at this real quick.
Speaker 4: At one point, I've got to walk and stick with me, and I put it between the tracks to just show that the heels are in line. That vile track isn't obviously fine, that's a foot track. And these had actually been rained on. Also, these have been left during the week, and I was out there on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: See there's that first right foot into the left, and then you have that right foot plenty outward.
Speaker 4: There it is again, and you have the next track forward again the right track outward, and you can see these things are in line, the heels are rooted or basically a straight line, but the right foot turns out there every single step.
Speaker 3: I believe there was forty two tracks in this trackway, and every single right foot was pointed out to the right just like that. So at this point, I'm thinking, Man, if the female is injured, if I can get on her, she's not gonna get away from me, and she can't run with a foot messed up or a leg mess up. So I thought maybe that it slow down and that would give us an opportunity to get to get a better visual. Ever, but that actually has never happened. We've never seen the adult female out of this property. We have many tracks of hers that have never visually seen her. So it's just another minute of niche.
Speaker 4: Right, But here's you said that I found in twenty nineteen, and I believe there was eleven tracks.
Speaker 3: And then go into the water. Speaking of the water, I will say this too. I wasn't able to find the.
Speaker 4: Video I've got somewhere on my head seat cart, but I've also got a video of the adult female in December in mud, walking.
Speaker 3: Out through the mud and into the water. You can actually see her you can.
Speaker 4: Actually see three tracks out into the water. Her stride doesn't change as she goes into the water. I promise you there's nobody out there in mid December against twenty.
Speaker 3: Five degrees walking into this water.
Speaker 4: It's springted also, that's naturally could show these real quick and then we'll move on to.
Speaker 3: One of these tracks in particular. Cut my eye. Everybody's heard of the mid part will break the mid parcel joint. That one right there had a slide.
Speaker 4: To see the deal when it stepped down, the whole foot punched forward and slipped forward in the mud. For this one particular track here kew of these actually show what we would assume is the mid tarsal joint or the mid tarsal break, which I'm here it is right here.
Speaker 3: See that they ridge in the middle. That really threw me off when I first walked up to it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, very track, double step, but I'm a double step to the very backfoot will step on the top of the front of the track, and that's not the case. Here you can see that the hump in the middle is pushed back and it's over the back of the track. I went over this, tried to create this with my foot several times, and my best guess is it started to release the pressure, bent.
Speaker 3: Its foot and then pressure back down and then stepped. It's the only thing I could come up with, and that's the only track that was showing that much of a pole in the center of it.
Speaker 4: You see this track out of the track into the water and gone. So is that So we're going to talk about these tracks a little bit.
Speaker 3: For years we've heard the mid tarsal break and mid tarsal joint theory. When this theory is done around, they're always using adult tracks.
Speaker 4: I'm here to say that Jeff Melgram, we all need to appreciate him for stepping into this world, out of his world, into our world, because it's not typically a good thing for science to step into subjects like this. So we owe him a lot for even being willing to look into this. For a long time he considered these things apes and to him on what was showing in the adult tracks was a mid tarcel break that made them an ape. What we've discovered via being able to cast the same individuals over time several years in a row, we're seeing definite marches in these tracks as juveniles The hard thing I think for some people is when you start using the word arch.
Speaker 3: That's a humanistic characteristic, right, human characteristic age don't have arches, they have a mid tarsel break. Our feet are completely different. So if these things have arches, what's that mean.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: When it comes to bipele is to walk.
Speaker 4: Up right all the time, you also need there's a tendon that runs from the hip to the foot, the hip to the ankle. So now megill Meldam has straight away from the North American ape or a wood eight, and now he's saying that these things are most likely some kind of really common that we've been saying this for a long time because of our tracks. As you go back and look at our tracks or juvenile tracks, suppose that juvenile tracks, they're typically gonna show arches and not just one arch. We're gonna show multiple arches, right, so we have basically three arches. I have some tracks that show four possible four the arch next to the interior your logitudel arge. It's very interesting in it takes this subject in a different direction depending.
Speaker 3: On what we believe. So I personally do not believe that these things are apes. I just don't.
Speaker 4: I've seen too many things that scream homin it for human and the tracks being the main thing. When Randy Harrington's first started researching with me, I'd go cast these tracks.
Speaker 3: I'd be all humpedy excited. I could just be like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Because he wasn't sure a companies, we couldn't say definitively these are juvenile big foot tracks.
Speaker 3: We didn't have that proof. We'd have seen them out there visually during the day, daylight hours. We've seen them on many times through thermal camera.
Speaker 4: The killer for Randy was the night that the tracks were left while we were there, because he knew there was no way somebody could have gotten down in there and left those tracks.
Speaker 3: Most likely without us a moment. Typically like we always go back and I find a set of tracks. After I go through and do my thing with the tracks themselves, I'll go back and try to figure out where they came in and where they left.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's going to give me not.
Speaker 4: Only the possibility finding more tracks, but it's also going to give me some ideas of patterns of them moving in and out of the property.
Speaker 3: Or into certain areas, so that kind of helps me know where I need to focus on. Eventually, Randy was convinced, now we don't even second guess ourselves. We know what's out there.
Speaker 4: We've seen now we know that they're leading these tracks. And if there's been somebody out there for six years hoaxing me a power film, right, they've fooled me and they've pooled other people.
Speaker 3: Also, it just is what it is.
Speaker 4: If you look at mister Kryder's tracks, he also has some human of tracks and you'll see the same thing in his tracks, you'll see arges.
Speaker 3: I don't know if melvilm is really.
Speaker 4: Opening up to the idea that these things have arches or not, but hopefully he is now that he's changed his course from aid to really hominid.
Speaker 3: Like they're really common, they're most likely to have arches. So it just it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Right, we learned that's how science is supposed to work. You had your starting theories, your starting points, and as you move forward and collect evidence, sometimes those theories will change.
Speaker 3: Right the evidence. You have to follow the evidence, and this it's been ours. So that's what we followed.
Speaker 4: We've just stuck with our evidence, regardless of what other scientists may say, or other people may find or say.
Speaker 3: We stick with our evidence and work off of it and call it good. A volume for this, I wanted to play this mainly for the people who are going to the camp out. Raise your hand if you're going to the camp out. Okay, So some of you were there last year, o'patrick was, Kim was so. Last year we had a crazy little situation. It was dead. We were there for four or five days.
Speaker 4: It was really quiet the whole time, and the last night it had this crazy scoring come through. And when I say crazy, I'm talking like unreal straight wins. Our camp cooks were over here. They had a big tent out in the middle.
Speaker 3: The kitchen. The tent it got mangled, just destroyed. There was food all over the place. There was trash stop in the middle.
Speaker 4: During the storm, we were busy holding our tents down and helping each other out and whatnot, trying to say what we could.
Speaker 3: We didn't even clean up that night.
Speaker 4: We just thought we'll do it in the morning. That night we had some interesting stuff. Having we had something went around the whole parameter of our camp we believed there was something out where the kitchen tent was.
Speaker 3: Also there's lots of free food, the trash and stuff out there. What I'm going to play here.
Speaker 2: Is a video.
Speaker 4: Hopefully the sound will work on this. I get up the next morning, there's already several people out.
Speaker 3: This is just a tent over for me, like change, We need to come look at this. You need to come through your thing. I think there was something out here last night.
Speaker 4: We had two tints in particular where they were awake and saw the shadow and heard it. We had a female and a geep Cherokee between those two tents who visually saw it behind the second tent, while somebody in that tent was hearing it awake and hearing it.
Speaker 3: So basically at least one came in, went around a whole perimeter perimeter of the camp, and exitded. So what I'm gonna show you is just a little quick video that I took. This is about maybe an eighth.
Speaker 4: Way into the track way that runs around this whole area. So you're not gonna see any really good tracks per se. You're gonna see some compressions, but what you're gonna see is a push through that runs all the way around the camp. You're gonna see areas where you can obviously you know that a large foot step down. There's a couple of things I'll explain to you within the tracks that I know just from my experience, and I well look at it. Hopefully the sound works definitely running.
Speaker 3: Back through this record, I want to pause it here. So this is running down to south I believe, the south side of the camp, and we're coming up on Randy Herring content. The interesting part about this is a Randy guy up after me.
Speaker 4: Randy comes out and gets into the commotion and needs what's going on, what's going on, and we start explaining to him what happened.
Speaker 3: He's, oh, my gosh, somebody came to my tent last night.
Speaker 4: He thought it was a particular person coming to get some books that had gotten wet and like slung out during the storm, and he had picked him up put him on his table, so he thought I was that person.
Speaker 3: When that person walked up, or what he thought was a person walked up, he sat there, listen. He stay quiet for a second, and then he hears this.
Speaker 4: One of these two plastic toads right there with the yellow tops he hears plastic, right, big cat can moved a little bit, so he speaks out. I don't remember exactly what he said.
Speaker 3: It was something to the effect of, hey, can I help you do I need to come out there, and then got fought. So he just assumed that it was the person he thought of us, possibly right. He didn't get up and check or anything. I think he said he'd gotten up and peeked out suns it zib a little bit, peaked out, and there's nobody there. Nobody was at the campfire anymore. So he just laid back down. So this is what he thought he was hearing, was this plastic this toat being actor. He thought it was somebody was trying to get into one of them, is what he thought. So now we're going back into the tree line. And so it's almost like it got spooked because as it was coming down up until his tent, it had been.
Speaker 4: Out in the open on me on the inside of the tree line. At that point it goes back into the tree line. There's a couple of things back here that I'll point out.
Speaker 2: So right here you.
Speaker 3: See this storn bush that the storn bush has bent back. Okay, so it's atill sign that something walked through there. It was originally laying out on the trail just like that.
Speaker 4: So now you're gonna watch me walk right through it, and it's gonna go right back into position.
Speaker 3: And it's so there's one of my signs that something walk through there.
Speaker 4: Don't know what yet that something walk through the some of these areas, like we know for sure, nobody during the campout had bent back in these spots.
Speaker 3: You see a lot of push down right there here.
Speaker 4: At the time, there were a a lot more tents out here, and just to the left where you saw that tent, there was one on this side of.
Speaker 3: It also, So right here you can see some big compressions.
Speaker 4: So on this next one, I'll explain a little detail here at this particular.
Speaker 3: Spot, Okay, right there, what I'm doing so I'm showing this angle. So in that particular spot, it was out in the open and came out from behind that hate veil and stepped forward. When I'm doing this, when I'm showing is when these things step down. Typically they stepped straight down. In this particular moment, it had its foot had slid.
Speaker 4: It went down and in at an angle and you can see that by the compression of the foliage there, So what that told me.
Speaker 3: And the step was directly in front of the other one, so it didn't take a big step. It bent its knee. It's that knee and it is so it was being cautious, right, which makes sense because it's out and open like it took a couple of steps forward to look out see the situation.
Speaker 4: What we think was happening was this one was going around camp. We think there was another one that was out gating food, and this one was going around camp keeping an eye on things. So at this point it moves on and there's a tent that was it had already torn down their tent at this point, so the ten was right there.
Speaker 3: One of the ladies that was in that tent is actually here. She can speak on this. She actually heard it and listened to it leander behind their tent for a few moments, and then it went to this scent. And this is actually Mary's tint, who was sound asleep with her husband. He was awake. He heard something behind the tent. And yet that he's saying the exact time in between those tents was a jew Cherokee lady there was in that jew Cherokee actually saw it standing there behind their tent. So it moves on and he's moving Neander's on down and it gets to this area. It's a little thicker that had been cut.
Speaker 4: I'll show you a few things in this that are pretty interesting. So you'll start seeing steps and.
Speaker 3: Compressions as we start to go through this.
Speaker 4: So this thing move came in, It was headed this direction and then it cut back and turned into this thicker step is what you're gonna see here momentarily that I'm going to point out, which is right here.
Speaker 3: These two spots, these are pushpoints. It's hard to tell from the video, but these pushpoints go inward at an angle right. So you're gonna see me step into that momentarily.
Speaker 4: So again we think it was doing the same thing it had done previously. That it was, you know, hugging the backside. It comes out, comes forward, step forward into that stuff, looks out, looks around. There was a vehicle to the left. To seep back to the left, it would have had to look around a vehicle, and advantage wise, it would have had to.
Speaker 3: Have gone out. It had would have had to have moved forward, so it was.
Speaker 4: Super interesting, and we followed this around. Nothing too crazy to it, but Itneander's down and we've got two quarter potties down on the opposite.
Speaker 3: End of the camp.
Speaker 4: There was two ladies and a tin that it went behind they could passed behind. One of them was awake and they heard it. And then there's a thump that three different people heard at one point. From what we've gathered, that thump was one of the quarter potties. They get noticed into the quorter potty or get it with his hand or something that three different people heard that, and then we believe it moved on out and vacated back.
Speaker 3: Up with the dry creek dead.
Speaker 4: So those of you that are going out this year with this, there are things going on the property. A couple other people have been out there since then. There's things happening. So maybe we'll get lucky over the next four days. This one, oh my go ahead to take questions if anybody got any questions, Yes, sir, well, how you know between being a built footprint?
Speaker 3: Okay, good questions. I had no idea about that. My first research area when I got into four hundred, it was a matter of it.
Speaker 4: Took me about a year to get a good daytime afternoon visual of one of the individuals, and it was about another three months before I got a visual of the younger. The first set of tracks that I found out there were the adult female. I had some I didn't think at that point, didn't realize as the female when I was making over of the shapes of the tracks, and of course the dimensions, and the second set of tracks that I found were nine inch tracks, and the heel foot was very skinny and the heel was very long. The third set of tracks that I found were smaller, They were about eight inches, and the heel was thicker and wider, and the fall of the.
Speaker 3: Foot was really robust, a major difference in the shape.
Speaker 4: As we progressed through this situation and I got to eventually see these two individuals that were leaving these tracks, we were able to.
Speaker 3: Tell that the skinnier tracks were being left by.
Speaker 4: The female and then thicker, more robust tracks were being left by the young male.
Speaker 3: As the feet were growing, some of that changes.
Speaker 4: The skinnier heel still stays fairly regulent, and I've got that in some adult female tracks also that I can show you from what we've been tell when they're younger.
Speaker 3: Especially its dislike in humans.
Speaker 4: The women typically have daintier feet, thinner feet, and men don't have ugly, monstrous to hideous seed right.
Speaker 3: As common in humans. So we're seeing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Within all these tracks that we've been finding out there. After I started realizing these things, I had a lot of tracks from my previous research area, and I went back and started looking at those videos.
Speaker 3: In those pictures, it.
Speaker 4: Was actually the same situation was too juveniles. When was a male one was a female, except this one the male was bigger out the four hundred that the female was older or bigger.
Speaker 3: I was able to look back at those and in coincided, So we just round with that.
Speaker 4: Now, we can't say one hundred percent for sure until we see an individual.
Speaker 3: Leave a track. We can't six hundercent. But that's our run and theory is.
Speaker 4: That typically, especially in the juveniles, the females will have a skinnier and more more feminine track than the males will.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, maybe I have any contact with talkt for Mildred enough for the evidence you.
Speaker 5: Can have I have.
Speaker 3: I've got two adult tracks back here.
Speaker 4: I brought these because I usually pack these with me, because these are two tracks that Meldrone has looked at.
Speaker 3: He was convinced that they're legit.
Speaker 4: Not only that, but I personally knew that these two tracks in particular are from the same individual, but the heel shape is different, and I know why they're different because of the substrate. But I didn't tell Melville that. When I showed him these two tracks. He figured that on his own he could tell that.
Speaker 3: There was from the same individual, and he asked me about the substrates, so he was well aware. And I didn't even have to tell him what did he think of the juvenile tracks that you do?
Speaker 4: So I started getting juvenile track after that meeting with him. I send some emails to him, some pictures, nothing crickets. I get that coming from the scientific world, it's much easier for him to look at adult tracks because they flatten out over time. Some of these adult tracks, there's no possible way to take him in foot.
Speaker 3: It's much easier and safer for him.
Speaker 4: To look at the adult tracks and ignore the juvenile tracks, because as a scientist, he can go to his buddies and say, look at this, isn't this interesting?
Speaker 3: Or you're can take a Jubi track and they're going to go that was pretty much human. So for him, what he's trying to do.
Speaker 4: Within the subject that there's no payoff for him and trying to convince other scientists that these tracks, the juvenile tracks, are from the Sasquatch of not humans.
Speaker 3: There are some details, some differences.
Speaker 4: For him, it would be implausible to try to convince his other scientific minded people or all these people around him that these juvenile tracks aren't there's no win for him and.
Speaker 3: It's not going to help the subject, if not going to help him within the subject, So he pretty much just stays clear of him. But I will say, if you look around, there's.
Speaker 4: Pictures of Melbourne holding adult tracks, they clearly have an interior arch.
Speaker 3: Clearly he's holding these up and.
Speaker 4: Talking about it mid tarsal break, but there's clearly an interior arch cars.
Speaker 3: Where he's at on that, I don't know. I'd love to have that discussion.
Speaker 4: With him, take his mind on that for sure, especially now since he's taken a back step and changed what he's saying and what he thinks about these is initially he has a different way with the mid tarsal break theory, but he has said that he now believes they're more of a really con a versus an eight.
Speaker 3: So we're moving forward. We're all kind of starting to cone into the same area, I think.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: But as far as the juvenile travelers aren't going to help them, they'll make things more difficult for him.
Speaker 3: So I totally understand it. At first, I was like, why the heck won't you get that I need them to look at these so that I know that what I'm thinking is has a little way to here, And.
Speaker 4: I never could get that from him, And it took me a while to know. I had to step back and think about it from his perspective.
Speaker 3: To him, there's no game for him, and there's no game for the subject for him to come out and say that those are legit tracks. Yes, sir, the shortest you've found entity with the Geral ridges. The smallest track that I found five and three quarter to.
Speaker 4: Six inches as the smalle as I found. I've actually three different occasions I found those. One was in my old research area and twice out of the four hundred as I'm finding all those holes at the sixth in them. On that video, Melon pulls up a little flashlight and he showed me grmal ridges on those two adult tracks.
Speaker 3: So yeah, absolutely, And.
Speaker 4: If you look at these duty tracks back here, you'll see all kinds of crazy grmal ridges and stuff on them. Hit you look life shining an down load, and you'll start seeing stuff anybody else?
Speaker 7: Yes, man, if you could up putting out a second thinking about the absolutely not absolutely not.
Speaker 3: There's too much work and too much headache that goes along with it.
Speaker 4: I don't have to get it now because we've got these beautiful ladies following us around.
Speaker 3: They've been with us, are going on three years now, so they're keeping track of what we're doing and putting up with us as much as they can. Yeah, I'm not doing anything else like that. They're gonna tell our story for a while. After that, I'll probably get out and we'll never see me again.
Speaker 4: I'll probably go not public and just dive into this for myself versus trying to make it more public and prove these.
Speaker 5: Things are real.
Speaker 3: That is anybody, Yes, how are yours?
Speaker 4: You stood? They're all about to say size and even once other people are talking about in different states.
Speaker 3: Are the sticks the same size? I want to know what's it looks for now? And are they usually in the hole? Why do you think they're in the hole? So they're not always the same depth and size.
Speaker 4: That's just kind of an average per se.
Speaker 3: I'll pull a couple of these up real quick. Actually, typically as far as the size of the sticks, it varies.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they'll be six seven inches long. We've had them where they're like a foot long. I mean, they got to be big enough and strong enough to dig with, so they're not going to.
Speaker 3: Be too small. But it's not that large. Typically the stick's not gonna be any bigger than that.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're correct, and it's a very young one's doing this, it makes sense that they're gonna grab.
Speaker 3: A smaller stick too. They're not gonna grab something this giant really go at it.
Speaker 4: That's why we think that it's something they're doing just to past time while the adults are busy doing something.
Speaker 3: It's almost like it's just real random. They just sit down, grab stick, start digging, and their mom's let's go and stick it in and go.
Speaker 8: I wonder if it's something like you know, you hear stories about some people going along and all of a sudden they'll find a tree upwounded and shut out the ground the top down with the roots sticking the help. Maybe it's the little one's practicing for that the good possible, just because what it does seem significant that many times the stick is in the hole.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a reason for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would saying the kids are playing arounds a board because mom'still or whatever digging around. The natural thing would just be to draw the stick them all away, But why stick.
Speaker 4: It in the hole.
Speaker 3: Here's one This is actually right next to our camp. We've had to nick down. We had to camp there at five a.
Speaker 4: Month and a half two months and I went down to check out camp and this is literally only trail.
Speaker 3: Next our camp.
Speaker 8: Human kids to imitate adult behavior, why wouldn't they perhaps imitate the.
Speaker 3: Adult pare the know a lot of things have hunt how to do whatever.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's something related to what adults do when they're imitating behavior or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's very lost a lot. Yeah, that's very possible, and that's a reasonable thought for sure.
Speaker 2: It could.
Speaker 3: This is what we the truth versus what we're thinking about it. We just don't know.
Speaker 4: There's no evidence that really points anything for sure, so we're just keep it open about it, of.
Speaker 3: Course, but like right now, we're not not finding those anymore. This was in October twenty two.
Speaker 4: It was the last was when I was finding them a lot and we just found six inch tracks. It was probably, I think the last one I found, probably I.
Speaker 3: Believe this is twenty two right here. This is another one twenty two.
Speaker 4: I found one in twenty three about five hundred yards from our camp. We're all based camp, and that's the last one I found. And this seemed to be the way to once they It's almost as if once they could hit a certain age, they just quipped the quick do it?
Speaker 3: Why? I don't know, Like literally, we have no idea.
Speaker 4: All I know is that we're finding them when we're finding small tracks. Now that we've put that out, other people are finding them too.
Speaker 8: So if you're only finding just one in an area, finding multiple ones in a smaller or.
Speaker 4: The last ones that we found rain he was actually with me and we were up in the Bay Station, the area that where we have a flows base station set up and there's a fence line forty feet from our base station. I believe that they're crossing stepping over the fence line for several years, and we found a track on our side of the fence line.
Speaker 3: I say our side is the base station side. It's still on our property.
Speaker 4: And then there were five holes actually, and one of the holes had to stick in is still but that's.
Speaker 3: The only time I found multiple holes. There was five of.
Speaker 4: Them, and this dirt in particular was re loose. I don't know if they had something to do with it digging in.
Speaker 3: That's a decade indicated there looking for flogs. Possibly.
Speaker 4: I still say that it's a good Bible option gigging grubs or worms.
Speaker 3: Because of the rain, it's always after a ring. But one thing for sure, the stick is either a tool or as a toy, right, I see it as a tool. I'm not beyond using tools. I've left knives out with the hopes of finding things of the forests are the cuts I haven't.
Speaker 4: I've left knives at my bay station and they disappeared me personally, I think they used tools.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they used to Why wouldn't these things?
Speaker 4: I consider these things smarter than us when it comes to their environment compared to them.
Speaker 3: We're we're stupid when we're in the foor.
Speaker 8: They are.
Speaker 3: They are the forest hinges. Thanks, what are your focks and opinions on the dog man phenomenon? And would you ever investigate that, let's say darker sitles.
Speaker 4: You know, and if I had a dog man experience, I don't want the dog man experience.
Speaker 3: I don't think about dog man when I'm in the woods.
Speaker 9: This is experienced experience, the one I pulled you. So this was early on in my first research area. I was in my first research area.
Speaker 3: This is early on. This is this was in two in thirteen. I walked in this area. There's this huge brush clouds. I saw a movement, so I crept in on it.
Speaker 4: And this is the only time I've seen, being honest asquatch, this thing with maybe two foot tall.
Speaker 3: And it was in the edge of the brush. I took a picture. I took two pictures.
Speaker 4: As I took a second one, it was backing into the brush and I'm just sitting here thinking, oh my gosh, I can't believe I just saw that.
Speaker 3: And then I hear a knockoff on my right.
Speaker 4: So I looked down into this valley and I start scanning and I scanned back, and as I'm scanning back across, I see this.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can explain it. It looked like a dog, looked like a not like a wolf.
Speaker 4: It had a short snout. This head was next to a tree. The foliage was four and a half to five foot tall, and this head.
Speaker 3: Was above it. It was just a black head. It had ears and a snout. All I could see was the head.
Speaker 4: It was probably fifty yards away from me, so usually I'm not sure what I was looking at.
Speaker 3: It could have been a black.
Speaker 4: Coyo that having snow shut off, or I don't know what it was. All I know is that this thing had ears and had a snout. All I could see was the head. It spooed me, and I left.
Speaker 3: At that point.
Speaker 4: It's the only time I've really been spoot doing this because I didn't know what I was seeing.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it moved per se, so it may not even have been something that was alive. All I know is what I saw spoof me. I wasn't sure what I was looking at. It wasn't what I was out there to look for, so I backed the hell out and watched.
Speaker 4: My back all the way out, and I had an hour and a half hike out all the way on paranoid to watch on my back. The only other time I felt like that was when I found Cuba tracks. So thanks Luke your camp.
Speaker 3: It would be the next words. Remember that all right, A good deal, Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: They say you don't got to go, but you can't stay, and I don't want to feel a.
Speaker 3: World open.
Speaker 10: Inside Stasie.
Speaker 7: Chart this chart, that chart everything calling right back, ride back joy for me, enjoy staying right there, come.
Speaker 10: In right away. Still things stars, sass ss.
Speaker 5: St st st still stas still steps us sets
Speaker 10: Us ness