Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. In the Games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on JR R. So Bulldog. Which football story is bigger the passing of Colts owner Jim Ersay or the tush push of.
Speaker 2: Vote, Well, they're both big stories obviously. Jim Ersay the owner of the Colts. He passes away sadly yesterday at the age of sixty five years old. He was the you know, he was the owner during the Peyton Manning years. Got very emotional when Peyton Manning he had to end up letting Peyton Manning go. And I always liked Jim Irsay for this reason. He wasn't your typical owner. He obviously he had his demons. He had some issues with substance abuse throughout his life. But he was he was outspoken. He would get on social media. He would he would give away wads one hundred dollars bills to fans at training camp, and he'd have trivia contests on social media, you know, give the winners tickets to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: He was he was.
Speaker 1: He was a likable, quirky guy. He also had a kick ass guitar collection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he and he played guitar, and yeah, and he loved, loved collecting expensive guitars. So yeah, Jim Ursay will be missed. Obviously passes away at the age of sixty five. Tush push.
Speaker 1: Nobody hears it, honestly, so nobody miss hears that. Pat was not comparing Ersay to the tush push by.
Speaker 2: It, and no.
Speaker 1: I said it was two big stories in the NFL. Yesterday, I said which one is bigger?
Speaker 3: I think they're both huge.
Speaker 1: We leave it that right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just glad that the tush push has been settled. It will not hallelujah, the tush push survives. Yesterday I came up with a saying, the cheek shall inherit the turf.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: The tush push overtook the sports world for the last couple of months.
Speaker 3: It's staying. I guess the bait got heated.
Speaker 2: Yesterday during the discussions, the owners were going back and forth. The owner of the Eagles, Jeffrey Lurie, did you see what he did? He gave like an hour long speech.
Speaker 1: And who's the other owner who's like, all right, dude, you got enough said about this or what?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: But listen to what he said during his speech that it lasted close dur an hour. All right, as he's giving his speech and there's all sorts of people in room. It's not just the owners, there's you know, all sorts of people in the room during the general discussion. And he said, whether it was banned or not, it was a win win for the Eagles, adding that it was quote like a wet dream for a teenage boy to create a play that was so successful that the only way it could be stopped was for it to be banned.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he used wet dream in front of you know, there were women in the audience and everything.
Speaker 3: And boy, come on.
Speaker 2: Evidently he got chastised by Troy Vincent when Troy Vincent got up on the podium.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, bulldog, how about them Pacers? Wow?
Speaker 2: How about the Nicks choking away a fourteen point lead?
Speaker 3: Fourteen point lead? Would like?
Speaker 2: What was there two forty five remaining in the game. They had a fourteen point lead. The Pacers come storming back. Tyrese Haliburton hits a two point shot. It thought it was a three pointer right at the buzzer, but it ended up being a two Pointerter that sends it in the overtime, and the Pacers end up winning the game one thirty eight to one thirty five in the overtime.
Speaker 3: Here's a stat for you, all right, you.
Speaker 1: Just hate Heyd had that toe not just been touching that line, that would have been such a you talked about if you're in a pin drop in that place, my god man.
Speaker 2: And plus he thought it was a three because he went celebrated down the court, you know, given the choke sign like you know, like Reggie Miller did the Spike League, yeah, way back in the day.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but here's the stat.
Speaker 2: Teams leading by at least fourteen points in the final two forty five of the fourth quarter had been nine hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: Four in zero. Wow.
Speaker 2: Since you know, since they began mark detailing these things. So the Knicks are the first team ever to lose a fourteen point lead with two forty.
Speaker 3: Five remaining in the game.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So there you have it. Hockey.
Speaker 2: Last night, Dallas Stars they win game one of the Western Conference Finals.
Speaker 3: Looks like we could have it.
Speaker 2: Well probably we'll have an all Southern uh Stanley Cup playoffs. So Stars win last night six S three. They take a one to zero lead in that game. Did you see who visited the White House? Jas in the Oval office office, the Gator, the Gator national him there halfway left. Oh yeah, yeah, they were there. President Trump honored the national Championship winning basketball team. You know who else was there? Timothy Richard Tebow in the White House yesterday. He was part of the Gator contingent. Trump honored, spoke highly of Timmy. And I'm telling you I've said this for a long time. Timothy Richard Tebow will be the President of the United States one day.
Speaker 3: He has a political future. You know it. I know what everybody does.
Speaker 1: I could see him being like a governor of Florida maybe, but not the press yet.
Speaker 2: No, No, he'll be This guy can reach across the aisle like nobody, A compassionate conservative. Yeah, tim Tebow will be president. By the way, President Trump. The best thing he said yesterday during the Gators celebration, So Orlando's Denzel Aberdeen. He played for the Gators this past year. He's since transferred, but he was there, yeah, at the White House yesterday. So so Trump says, I love that name, Denzel Aberdeen. I have a place in Aberdeen Scotland.
Speaker 1: It looked like everybody had a good time man, so good for them. Good for them getting recognition in the problem. Did Timmy send you a selfie from there? I know he's your love of your life. When you said that he reaches across better than anybody, Oh, I bet he does right across that night, Dan, maybe hey, maybe when Timothy gets in as president, he can award you an ambassadorship somewhere.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll be a speech writer. Oh absolutely.
Speaker 1: He is. Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of Open Mike on a Jason Us weekday mornings on a seven ninety six ninety game and he takes a time out from his.
Speaker 3: Show for the sports page.
Speaker 1: You're on JRR each morning.
Speaker 2: By the way, Happy birthday to the legendary actor Sir Lawrence Olivier.
Speaker 3: Today Lynchin Taco on demand, tell My Heart Radio laughed