Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the occult rejects today.
Speaker 4: We've got a couple of rejects with me and we're going to be finishing up the CIA release of the analysis of the Gateway Process.
Speaker 2: This will be part three and I'm sure ending it as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna introduce the other people that we got on with us, Arose that rose up? What is going on? And thank you very much again for this idea of this topic.
Speaker 1: The last what's up? Nick? It's great to be here on this lovely Friday night. Yeah, you guys can check me out on YouTube, arrows up and Twitter at arrows to eat those happy to be here. It's going to be a fun ending, I think.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you very much and Ethan, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Sir Solute? Everybody? Great to be here. It was a really fun topic. I mean, we could spend another year going over there. I feel like so this is this has been really fun, is going to continue to be really fun. Ethan Indigo Smith easy to find online on all the social media, and I appreciate people reaching out and a few books and many articles out there and more to come. Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you and Judith please the Loon let everybody know what's up to.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me here today. This is a topic I'm very interested in. And you can find me on YouTube under the Loon and on x under them as well.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you very much. I'm glad you joined this. Appreciate it. Yeah and uh yeah, uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah last week or last week two weeks ago. I think we ended on twenty seven. I guess I'll pull it up to you know. I think we were sharing it on the screen last huh, yeah, we go. All right, you got twenty eight. I'll be totally honest with you, unless any of yours. Remember, I really don't remember what we spoked about in the last episode. So but uh, did we get until we got into the whole matrix thing already?
Speaker 2: Right? No? Oh? I think sure, yeah, I don't know. We'll just we'll just continue off. My bad. I put everybody on the spot. It was too long ago. All right, here we go, Uh I guess, uh oh wait, let me put on the screen too. There we go.
Speaker 4: Do you need it up on the screen? I was to read it or oh you're muted, so I can make it big of.
Speaker 1: I got it up on my screen to oh yeah, no, that's great. Okay, So we're on section twenty eight the Gateway method. Having put the Gateway experience experience in context by postulating a structural outline of how and why it seems to work, and having shown what it is designed to achieve, the time has come to examine the specific techniques which comprise the Gateway training process. These techniques are designed to enable the user of the Gateway tapes to manipulate the high energy states which can be achieved if the user continues to work with the tapes over a period of time. The amount of time required to reach advance energy states and to fully exploit the tech niques varies with the individual. The sensitivity of his nervous system, his general state of mind, and the extent to which he may have previously developed facility and related techniques such as transcendental meditation are all pertinent factors affecting the speed at which he may expect to progress. The Gateway process begins by teaching the individual participant to isolate extraneous concerns in a visualization device called energy conversion box. Next, the participant is introduced to a method of encouraging his mind and body to strive to achieve a state of resonance through utterance of a single tone, a monotonous, protracted humming sound that sets up a feeling of vibration, particularly in the head. He engages in this resonant tuning, as it is called by humming, along with a chorus of such sounds that are contained on the Gateway tape. Following this, the participant is exposed to the Gateway affirmation and is encouraged to repeat it to himself as he hears it repeated on the tape. This affirmation is a statement to the effect that the individual realizes that he is more than merely a physical body, and that he deeply desires to expand his consciousness.
Speaker 2: Now, have any views ever used the tapes? No, we're just looking.
Speaker 1: On I haven't, but you had mentioned that you did what kind of humming.
Speaker 4: It definitely is a humming. And then I didn't remember a lot of like it sounds like like pink noise and white noise. A lot of that going on too, And there was things I did notice that isn't always in stereo either.
Speaker 1: Like oh like by neural.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you'll have.
Speaker 4: Like different sounds, like you'll have one sound in this Yeah it's probably to HEMI sink. Maybe that was the Binur report, but yeah, you wouldn't have the same sounds. But I do remember a humming. It was almost like like kind of.
Speaker 2: Like electrical humming. So have to explain.
Speaker 4: And the conversion box, I remember that. I thought that was the longer down the road because I thought, if I remember at the beginning, you had like some type of box that you put like your fears into, so like supposedly like you didn't have to deal with that once you went out there some shit.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's like what my friend was telling me too, which is interesting because they do that same type of thing in therapy sometimes, like.
Speaker 2: I know, I've heard of.
Speaker 5: It reminds me as you just read, I haven't done the process, but I have dabbled in different meditation techniques, and one I learned actually was related to the humming bird. And you would actually try to like hum yourself and create a vibration inside your you know, brain glands and and meditate and so you literally were physically getting into your penial glands and propitary gland through this humming and vibration, and and that that whole problem. That's just that whole humming techniques just made me think.
Speaker 4: About you know what, I just reminded me of Judith vibrating the God voices, like the vibrations that you do in the rituals, you know what I'm saying, or like the own that we would do sometimes before like the Gnostic Mass or whatever, like after you got you know, sometimes they would do that, or you know, vibrating God names and doing the pentagram.
Speaker 3: Actually it's not in that, It's been done actually in uh when I practice Wicca. It was also done in that at that aspect too during meditation. And I was also going to bring up if you go to there's different forms of therapy, and it sounds a similar to somethings you sometimes when you go to a therapist that use biofeedback.
Speaker 2: M I've mentioned that, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of surprised because that means they probably got that technique from here.
Speaker 6: Using that to help people through therapy.
Speaker 5: There is also the there's a story about how this guy Monroe started his process or or realizing something was going on as he was having vibrations in his whole body and he even went to the doctor and there he was like, you know, it's just nerves. Don't worry, and very much like Kundolini, almost like or or Chie, you kind of get spontaneous movement, you get heat generating buzz if you will, would.
Speaker 3: You consider that the same as if you're doing a ritual, Like maybe this is me, but I'm sure if you're doing a ritual and you're you're you raised enough energy, there is that vibration that happens and it is like a humming in your ear that only you can hear. Well, I'm assuming everybody goes through that that you hear, So maybe that's another thing that trying to emulate as well.
Speaker 4: Have you ever done rituals, Judith? Then you have to get done. You realize like, holy shit, I'm sweating. I mean, does just sound glamorous. But there's been many at times where I'm like holy fuck, like like where did that come from?
Speaker 3: Many away from there's a many times I walked away from rituals being so high it's not funny. I mean to the point where I have to drink salt water if I need to ground myself. So I'm thinking when you talk about when they when they say that, that's what I'm thinking about. It's like maybe I'm misinterpreting. Is like the vibration is so high that you're feeling it that way, and that's how you're feeling.
Speaker 4: I've thought about that, like, you know, like they're talking about on here with like I guess this sounds being pushed on to you through the headphones. I you know, I think when I came across this, it made me wonder about like a lot of the vibrations of this. You know, Crowley thoroughly suggests you should be vibrating that into like exhaustion, you know, like they very much focus on vibrating certain sounds.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I even wonder if that's what, like, if that's why there's even the certain god names or whatever angel names that you're using. Is it just really that frequency you're supposed to be, you know, doing to yourself.
Speaker 2: You're resonating your whole body with that.
Speaker 3: If you think about it sounds as being is it is an activator If you have in trouble sleeping, what do they say, get a white noise? Machine to help relax you. So it kind of makes sense that they would just stuff.
Speaker 2: I wonder about you know who knows?
Speaker 4: I'll read next? Anybody has anything else? All right, let me pull it up on my hand.
Speaker 2: Hemi sync introduced.
Speaker 4: After that, he's exposed for the first time to the Hemi sync sound frequencies and is encouraged to focus on and develop a perception of an appreciation for those feelings which accompany the synchronization of brain waves that results. Next comes the technique of progressive and systematic physical relaxation, while the Hemi sink frequencies are expanded to include additional forms of pink and white noise designed to put the physical body at the virtual threshold of sleep as well as to threshold of sleep, as well as to calm the left hemisphere of the mind while raising the right hemisphere to a state of heightened attentiveness. Once all this is achieved, the participant is invited to envisage envision what a creation of an energy balloon.
Speaker 2: I remember that one comprise.
Speaker 4: Of an energy flow beginning at the center of the top of the head and extending down in old directions to the feet.
Speaker 2: Basically kind of put yourself like in a bubble.
Speaker 4: The energy involved in this flow then proceeds up through the body and.
Speaker 2: Back out of the balloon pattern again, the energy balloon. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: That even reminds me a little bit of the middle pillar, because like I think, if you do the visuals correctly, you do have like that you're making some sort of thing come out of you. Again, like that a little bit of the same style. The energy balloon, which sets up a pattern very reminiscent of the cosmic egg discussed earlier, not only enhances bodily energy flow and encourages early achievement of a suitable resonance state, but it also designed to provide protection against conscious entities possessing lower energy levels, which the participant might encounter in the event that he achieves an out of bodies out of body state. I find that interesting that they're like, I guess saying that, Does that mean that you're actually like admitting that you believe that there are things out there like that.
Speaker 5: Oh, non physical consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I feel like there are omitting that that exists.
Speaker 1: Then if does I mean I think you talk about it a couple times.
Speaker 5: Actually, there is a whole layer of this despite its you know, bureaucratic and observations. That is really interesting in this psychic phenomenon that is in Buddhism and cut you know, the Bible, all the New Testament, all these ideas where it has these non physical entities messing with you. And then you read something like that and this you know manual where they say the same.
Speaker 4: Thing, uh oh, just lessons It serves a precautionary purpose in the unlikely event that the participants first out of body experience involves direct projection outside the terrestrial sphere.
Speaker 2: That's interesting is.
Speaker 4: That tell you like there's different levels, like different depths of like leaving.
Speaker 1: I don't think they ever like expand on that.
Speaker 5: Actually, well, it reminds me of what Lunz just said about staying grounded. When you're grounded, I don't think you're easily as pushed or swayed by such things. And I mean you could take that any number aways being grounded. But sometimes I hear people say like, oh, the energy is off today, and it's almost like, what did you do yesterday? Did you stabilize yourself? Because you're probably feeling ungrounded today because of you know, maybe what you did or did not do yesterday. How I always think about anyway I wanted.
Speaker 1: To say too. Judith had mentioned drinking saltwater. That's so interesting. I find in the winter it's like very hard for me to ground. I don't know whether it's because the ground is frozen or usually I rely on going outside in nature, and it's harder to do that in the winter. So I'm going to have to try drinking some salt water.
Speaker 2: I've done that.
Speaker 6: It was a method.
Speaker 3: You living in the city, there's not many places. There's not many how can I say, parks to ground yourself, so that that's a quick and easy way.
Speaker 6: But I would rather go to nature. Actually the ground.
Speaker 4: I've done the same thing. It was on the altar and I was like, well, its saltwater right here. That kind of makes sense. Uh, how we do this?
Speaker 2: Who's yeah?
Speaker 5: Pulled up on the screenflay, Oh, I got it here at number thirty right.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: Having reached focus ten, the participant is now ready to endeavor to achieve a state of sufficiently expanded awareness to begin actually interacting with dimensions beyond those associated with his experience experience of physical reality. This state is called focus twelve and involves conscious efforts on his part while additional forms of pink and white noise enter the soundstream being directed into his ears from the Gateway tape. Once the participant has achieved this state of greatly expanded awareness, he is ready to begin employing a series of specific techniques or tools, as the Monroe Institute characterizes them, which enable him to manipulate his newly found expanded awareness to obtain practical, useful feedback of value for promoting self discovery and personal growth. The specific technique techniques involved are described individually below.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Interesting. What do you think about the pink and white nick?
Speaker 4: I did notice that myself when I use the tape. Uh, that was I think the difference in the tones, like you remember what I was saying, like even had different sounds.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't know if it was.
Speaker 4: I think it might have had pink and white noise in each year, but I did definitely notice the difference.
Speaker 2: I heard that they were in that.
Speaker 6: I do have a question.
Speaker 3: I'm familiar with white noise, this is the first time I'm hearing about pink noise, so I don't know if you could describe it for me.
Speaker 6: What would you consider pink noise.
Speaker 4: I'll see if I can pull it up and play it, actually play it through YouTube.
Speaker 2: Right, why not?
Speaker 6: It's no longer Google anymore. It's no longer Google it anymore? Is YouTube it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yep? YouTube? Here we go. I got it.
Speaker 1: They're saying that Google sucks now. It's like Google's.
Speaker 5: Getting worse, horrendous for any search. It's awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's kind of like almost like a deeper white noise. Did you guys hear it?
Speaker 5: I can't hear it. No, no, I heard it.
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 5: I heard it first. Okay, hell that.
Speaker 1: I can smell that. I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember. Yes, you get that and that white noise for sure.
Speaker 4: And do you even have the guy talking to you too, telling you like it's almost like a guided meditation at some point at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that guy he had.
Speaker 4: I think I might have been mentioned like I had like a fuck ton of like broadcasting companies, which is really interesting.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 4: A guy who's making tapes and stuff like this also has the means of sending it out through the airwaves, like wow.
Speaker 1: Knows about hypnosis and stuff that's not sketch at all.
Speaker 5: It makes me think that he was just like so nerding out with different noises, and you know, just like came came upon it as he was just playing around with things.
Speaker 2: But there's something would you leave off? Uh?
Speaker 4: Because I took it off the screen problem? So alright, Joy picked that one up? Oh no, no, Judith, you want to go I want to read that one? Or okay, Johnny pulled up on the screen for you.
Speaker 6: Yes, if you can't play, yes.
Speaker 2: See I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, let me screw that one up subscreen his screen.
Speaker 2: There we go, all right, there we go.
Speaker 3: There is a problem solving, yes, okay. This technique involves in identifying fundamental problems which the individual wishes to be solved, filling his expanded awareness with his perception of these problems, and then projecting them out into the universe. In this way, the individual enlists the assistance of what Monroe Institute calls his higher self, in other words, his expanded consciousness, to interact with the universal hologram to obtain the information required to solve the problem. This approach may be used to solve personal difficulties, technical problems in the realm of psych of physics, mathematics, etc. Practical administrative problems and so on. Responses to the problem solving technique may be received almost immediately, but often they come based on developing institution intuition over the next two to three days frequency. Frequently, sorry, frequently, the response comes in the form of a sudden holistic perception, in which the individual suddenly finds that he simply knows the answer in all of its ramifications and complete completely in context, sometimes without even being able to put his newly found perception into words, at least initially. In some cases, the response may even arrive in the form of visual symbolism, visual symbols which the individual will see with his mind while he is in the focused twelve state, and which he will have to interpret after he returns to normal consciousness.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it sounds like some modern affirmations and manifestation techniques kind of thing, right, Like you put your idea out there and you make it happen in a case at first.
Speaker 1: Right, it makes me think of like the higher guardian angel or the daemon.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I even thought, uh, setting your intentions.
Speaker 4: I mean you're very much like kind of ritual right, like kind of like saying what you want to get out of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but they're suggesting that there's this inter mediary that will bring you the information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be very holy guardian angel for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's also those that like to do dream work too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Actually, anything like if you're kind of involving an angel, I feel like it could even be that to an extent, or trying to pass the message on to somebody who can deliver the message, you know, like even using to hoodie or get you know, Gabrielle, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, or even.
Speaker 2: Uh, you could use what was his fuck?
Speaker 4: I forgot his name, Hercules. Wasn't he known to be able to go between both worlds too? Or some shit?
Speaker 1: H carey Mercury, Yeah, Mercury, san Hecita technically.
Speaker 5: And Wodin or Odin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wonder if that's all kind of like the same thing. All right? Uh did you want to go? I guess, uh, yes, all right.
Speaker 1: Patterning this technique involves use of the consciousness to achieve desired objectives in the physical, emotional, or intellectual sphere. It involves concentration on the desired objective while in a focused twelve state, extension of the individual's perception of that objective into the whole expanded consciousness and its projection into the universe, with the intention that the desired objectivetive is already a matter of established achievement which is destined to be realized within the time frame specified. This particular methodology is based on the belief that the thought patterns generated by our consciousness in a state of expanded awareness create holograms which represent this situation we desire to bring about, and in so doing establish the basis for actual realization of that goal. Once the thought generated hologram of the sought after objective is established in the universe, it becomes an aspect of reality which interacts with the universal hologram to bring about the desired objective, which might not, under other circumstances ever occur. In other words, the technique of patterning recognizes the fact that, since consciousness is the source of all reality, our thoughts have the power to influence the development of reality in time space as it applies to us, if those thoughts can be projected with adequate intensity. However, the more complicated the objective sought and the more radically it departs from our current reality, the more time the universal hologram will need to reorient our reality sphere to accommodate our desires. Monroe trainers cautioned against attempting to force the pace of this process because the individual could succeed in dislocating his existing reality with drastic consequences. That's so crazy, I because I always think that too, because in my experience, it's like, you know, I've been able to manifest things, but it does it takes time for like I feel like it too, for it to come into being. It's like, I don't know, almost like there are certain necessities. I really do think that you can negotiate with the universe to a certain level, but sometimes, like I think, it just depends on how far outside of alignment you are, because like, if you have to kind of work with your higher self, right, then it has to be something authentic to you. And so if like you're far further away from that authenticity, then it's going to take longer for the universe to kind of be able to reach you and meet up with you to kind of help you out there. I think, because you know, it's not just you in the universe, it's like all these other people trying to manifest their own things as well.
Speaker 2: We got somebody in the chat. I think there are I think they're on Ethan. I think they might be on your YouTube. Looks like leaf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, let's say it's not mine. They it looks like I think they might have had experience with this. They have like a lot of comments. I can see it on my end because I see every comment. If this person is interested in coming on and talking about your experience, so send me an email.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: You can look on a you call it reject's YouTube, and there's an email context.
Speaker 2: I just want to let them know so they could hear it. I can't. I can't comment on your YouTube from here, so we'll let them know.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know. I can't see the difference. Yeah, dropping some very interesting ideas. I can't help but think about the idea of how you do one thing is how you do everything. Whenever I see the word pattern and people in a pattern or another and this, this idea, and really the whole document really makes me think about chi and this this one really has a warning about she overload might be a way that some practitioners might term it right, like don't don't go too far without setting yourself grounded or you're gonna lose uh, you know, however they termed it, you know, lose connection with this reality too much, and uh or you know, uh be ungrounded and or you know, even physically sickened and and Chi in its most basic sense is compressed air. That's the exoteric uh definition of chi. The esoteric definition is infused with mind. Instead of infusing the body with compressed air, we infuse the body with mind and even beyond that, which this whole gateway instruction and technique suggests too. The Tao or the taching and different Dallas teachings always talk about how them and Buddhists too, but the mind is everywhere, and so these this psychic phenomenon in this in this teaching is it's like very psychic Dallas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know what what seemed a little bit off the wall now is like, oh yeah, they were just on you know, the higher level of mind.
Speaker 1: How did they know?
Speaker 5: How did they know? What?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Just like all of these ancient teachings.
Speaker 5: Right right, yeah, yeah, right, No, it's it's it's really it's so corresponds that it's like they're just saying the same thing in a different term in different terminology.
Speaker 4: The next one we got, uh, before we get into it, color breathing. Did you ever do stuff like that? You just like meditation with like color breathing and stuff.
Speaker 3: Actually, I have to say no. Actually I saw that title. I was like, I'm very interested and I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done stuff like that or did you ever do? It?
Speaker 4: Was something that I've heard like, uh suggested multiple times from different people, like breathing in the white and like exhaling black. You never even heard like that suggestion for like, I.
Speaker 6: Don't, yes, but.
Speaker 3: I never I actually, to tell you the truth, until you said that, I never put the two together. Yeah, because if you're doing the mill, if you're doing the middle pillar, or even when you're doing chakra alignment alignments, you're you're you're you're you're looking at the colors as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've actually done this one. It seems to just be kind of to like, uh, get any like uh nasty vibration or whatever out of you, so you're kind of like at a nice even energy state. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do, like, uh, I do think for myself breath work and visualizations. That was something I did a lot. I was very much into it and I don't know. I do think I might have helped with my experience. No, right here we go, uh colib breathing. The next technique is called color breathing and is designed to use the expanded awareness and highly focused at inventiveness associated with the focused twelve state to imagine various colors in a particulars particularly intense and vivid manner, so as to use them to resonate with and in turn to activate the body's own energies. Fundamentally, in terms of practical application, it is a healing technique which is designed to restore the body and to enhance its physical capabilities by balancing, revitalizing, and returning bodily energy flows. It is uh pre predicted predictated, I don't know on the principles that the bodies electromagnetic field is capable of altering its resonance pattern so as to entrain energy from the Earth's electrostatic field for its own use. That's interesting because I feel like that is a theory on like a like a lot of pyramids and monoliths, not mon the pyramids and like like you know, architecture like that. They do question if it is tapping into the grounds electromagnetic field on the various colors. I don't know how to say that, and the imagination as part of the technique Q that que the mind as to which frequencies and what specific amplitudes are desired in connection with the entrainment and the subsequent alterations and bodily energy flow patterns. The color has the capacity to affect the human mind is well known, and the effectuality of color and certain kinds of healing is a demonstratible, demonstrable fact. For example, application of an intense blue light to an area of physical two messence leads to relatively rapid and easily observable reduction in the swelling, while red and to a lesser extent, yellow have quite the opposite effect.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 4: People are interested in stuff like that with colors. The color series I have, there was some interesting stuff about like how colors can affect people and stuff. However, in the hemi sync application of the technique, external light sources are not involved, but rather the mind is the sole agent of the healing and revitalization.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's a powerful last sentence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, Like she don't need the color. You just got to be able to vision it. Yourself. It will still work you like you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: It's all mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I find that pull section very interesting because it talks about the electromagnetic field around you as a human being, and I never thought about applying colors to it when I did my research.
Speaker 6: And actually the research I was doing.
Speaker 3: Didn't have that element in there, which I'm gonna have to re visit that research again to see how that how it may affect what they have already put out there prior to this.
Speaker 5: Oh shure, it's super interesting. Yeah, yeah, go to the next one.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that would be this one.
Speaker 5: Actually would treat me when I was just scanning over it.
Speaker 2: So uh.
Speaker 5: Magic wands and enchanted scepters have been part of the folklore and occult practices of many cultures. I mean, this is amazing. The sceptors, staffs, and maces carried by monarchs and high priests alike occur with such frequency in the history of bygone eras as to suggest that at the very least these items are aspects of some type of archetypal symbol which the um mind seems to appreciate, perhaps quite subliminally. In any case, the energy bar tool technique involves envisaging a small, intensely pulsating dot of light, which the participant puts. Participant charges in his imagination with enormous energy until it is virtually pulsating. The participant then extrudes the dot into the shape of a sparkling, vibrating cylinder of energy, which he then uses to channel force from the universe to selected parts of his body for purposes of healing and revitalization. Interesting.
Speaker 4: That reminds me so much of like like even just charging stuff magically, Like uh, I don't like you're gonna sit there and charge a talisman or if you're charging the sigil or would and you know, like charging your wand like if you're like if you know, if you just made a new wand you want to consecrate it and do all that stuff, it's like the same ship.
Speaker 5: And and uh, you know it. It reminds me of the pillars. It reminds me of the staff of you know both or taoodie and and everywhere you look they're carrying a stick, you know or something. It's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, uh I guess yeah, you think you could eat.
Speaker 6: Remote viewing.
Speaker 3: In addition, the energy bar tool is used as a portal for initiating a follow on technique called remote viewing. In this context, the participant turns his bar of energy into a whirling vortex through which he sends his imagination in search of new and illuminating insights. The apparent purpose of the symbolism involved in the vortex seems to be seems to be cue toque the subconscious and convey to its instructions as to what the participant wishes to do. But in terms of nonverbal symbols which the right hemisphere of the mind is capable of understanding, I don't know. Maybe I'm off, but to me, this sounds a little bit like astral projection, just not with the remote viewing part. The remote view point part is to me is more focused. But it sounds like if you practice astral projection, this part would be very easy for you, if you're someone who does it on the regular.
Speaker 5: My opinion, and I know I'm stuck on taichi as always, but if you practice with a stick, and there's an expression every taichi, good tai chi practitioner should have a stick. And there is the point of the stick which was mentioned in the energy bar process but it is also, of course a stick. It's a line, and then this process just mentioned spinning it. When you start spinning your stick, it's turned into then a three dimensional and even a four dimensional space that you take over, not four dimensional rather, but a two dimensional and then three dimensional space that you are, you know, swinging the stick around. So they're like taking this basic, horrible martial stick idea and making it into this psychic technique.
Speaker 1: The idea of just like projecting your imagination out is kind of crazy because then like what is the implications there on what imagination is.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 4: All those really really remind me of just like practices in magic and ceremonent magic and meditations anyway. I mean, even if you're doing a spell, I mean I've heard it suggested to like literally try to envision like it happening, but what you actually want to happen, Like close your eyes and try to like make that vision happen or that scene or a movie.
Speaker 2: You know, I've heard that.
Speaker 4: So it's like kind of like you're really trying to project like your own your own imagination to come true.
Speaker 1: You would think creatives would probably be like especially good at magic is it my my, uh all right? Living body map. This technique provides amplification for application of the energy bar tool as a means of healing specific areas or systems of the human body. The configuration of the participant's body is imagined, and then the various major systems such as the nervous and circulatory systems, are in visaged in appropriate colors within the confines of the outline being held in the imagination. The energy bar tool is then applied to energizing, balancing, and healing in whatever manner the participant desires. In the process, the participant visualizes various streams of colored energy flowing out of the tool into the organ system or area upon which the revitalizing or healing application is being made. Since colors are the result of differing wavelengths of light, which is to say, energy at various frequencies, this technique operates on the assumption that as the human human body is composed of energy, it can be vitalized and healed through the additive application of additional energy, provided that the energy is applied in the appropriate form like.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they had ideas of.
Speaker 4: Like is there certain colors that are better for certain things, and that's being left out, and it's like it's just not being mentioned, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I just mostly going to say that reminds me of so many different like healing, visualization, or meditation practices.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I have heard like overall it's always like, uh, oh god, what a what color is? Oh fuck, I'm trying to remember this. It's not purple, but very close to it. Uh yeah, there's a crystal that's very much the same color.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I can't remember, but you vision this huh amethyst?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, whatever color you consider amathyst like, yeah, like that throughout your body and that supposedly is like a healing color, like a stronger one. But I'm just wondering, like, is there other ones be better for different parts of the body? Yeah, in healing, Yeah, definitely, Like I wonder if they know it's just not in the paperwork.
Speaker 5: Definitely point to that type of idea with the chakra and chakra system in having correspondence with colors, and different colors can affect different systems for sure.
Speaker 4: All right, Focus fifteen, Oh shit, travel into the past. Who all of the preceding techniques are conducted at the level of expanded awareness known as Focus twelve. However, the technique of the time travel into the past involves further expansion of consciousness through the inclusion of additional levels of sound on the HEMI sync tape. Some of the sound is probably merely an intensification of the basic HEMI sink frequencies, being designed to further modify brainwave frequency and amplitude. Other aspects of the added sound patterns appear to be designed to provide subtle, almost subliminal suggestions to the mind as to what is desired by way of further expanding consciousness, so as to support the verbal suggestions and instructions.
Speaker 2: Also contained on the tape.
Speaker 4: Even the instructions are highly symbolic, with time being visualized as a huge wheel in the universe with various spokes, each of which give access to.
Speaker 2: A different part of the participant's past. That's cool.
Speaker 4: Focus fifteen is a very advanced state and is extremely difficult to achieve. Probably less than five percent of all participants in any given Gateway experience actually fully achieve the Focus fifteen state. During the course of the approximately seven days of training, Nonetheless, Monroe Institute trainers affirmed that with enough practice, eventually Focus fifteen can be achieved. They also state that not only the individual's past history is available for examination by one who has achieved Focus fifteen, but other aspects of the past with which the individual himself has had no connection may also be accessed. That's some pretty uh, some pretty well shit. I didn't even have it up on the screen. Oops.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Just going beyond time and space, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in places that you weren't even like associated with. I mean at that point, it's like time travel, but just in the past. It doesn't even matter if you're there.
Speaker 1: A huge wheel though, Why a wheel?
Speaker 4: It made me think of like the wheel of the wheels that's on the harrow cook the Sometimes they have like spokes coming out. It depends on the artists obviously, but deck.
Speaker 1: Right, the wheel continues to turn. But it's just weird, just weird wheel because I just think of time as linear.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, well, it's place circular here linear, yeah, not in the constraints of this reality. I guess.
Speaker 5: The Aboriginal idea of time. In Australia, they talk about it being a circle and a spiral, and so sometimes might connect to another time really closely they as they envision it. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean maybe it looks lineer, but all time, you know, it happens at once technically, so it all connects back to the beginning anyway, So I guess it's interesting.
Speaker 5: It makes me think too, the only thing restricting our consciousness is our consciousness, like if you can, if you can be trained to see information of the past, and it looks like the next one in the future is just like you know, I think underlines the point where really are only inhibited by ourselves more than anything.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they're even saying that within a week, five percent of the people who try this in that situation even get that fall. Like I figured it was gonna be like after a six months, after a week like this, like I was like, fuck, I wish I had these tapes though, like we'll look for them again, like fuck, Like damn, that's me.
Speaker 5: I mean, they must do programs all the time. It sounds like because it's a five or six day thing. Now, maybe it's a seven day thing too, I don't know, but they're still they're still doing this, Like you could go and immerse yourself. It's probably pricey, but.
Speaker 1: I bet it's on Spotify.
Speaker 2: You know what. I think it is. Actually sure, I think you're right.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, you know what the problem is, though, I have noticed differences and variations, and I have seen people say that there is bullshit ones out there, which is like, holy shit, I cannot believe somebody spent the time to make like wrong ones right.
Speaker 5: And what are they what are they trying to tap into and say in the unconscious message subconscious message?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's good to know, like be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I yeah, some people are.
Speaker 4: I've known some people who were wary about trying it and having because they're afraid that they're not going to get the authentic one and they're not about to pay for it because I think it's like fucking hundreds.
Speaker 2: Of dollars or some shit. Yeah, it's not something cheap to do. Uh, alright, I guess right.
Speaker 5: H yeah, luckily I get the short one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Focus Focus twenty one the Future, the last and the most advanced of all the Focused states associated with the Gateway Training program, involves movement outside of the boundaries of time space as in Focus fifteen, but with attention to discovering the future rather than the past. The individual who has achieved this state has reached a truly advanced level. Except in unusual circumstances, it is probably not attainable except by those who have conditioned themselves through long application of meditation, or by those who have practiced long and hard through the use of the HEMI sync tapes for a period of months, if not years. Well, that's interesting that the past is more secure. I guess the end can be seen easier somehow, right, I think.
Speaker 3: Also when it comes to the future, depending on how far you go, it's a sit in weight situation.
Speaker 6: Because you don't know, you know, whether they're accurate or not till it occurs, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you would imagine that the future is not, uh, not really.
Speaker 2: Set, like yeah, right.
Speaker 4: If you can go on the past, yeah right, if you can affect the past, how could the future ever be set? If there's people who are affecting the past and changing the future. That's why that's where we got Mandela effects.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard people know, dude, have you ever seen those things? I heard of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Those Mandela, like where things are like missing, like the way Berenstein Bears was spelled, or like the cornucopia with.
Speaker 5: Berenstein Bears is the one that mean because I had I remember not only it being Berenstein or Stein or whatever, but I remember even talking about it, like with my an and uncles are like, how do you say this? How I was this? Because the ei the I E however it was spelled, was a thing. It was like, how do I pronounce this as a kid, And now they're saying, no, it's always been staying s t A I N right.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 6: I think that makes sense. I think what got me was the food of the Looms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: That that one gets me because I was like, I remember seeing that copa in that and then they're like, no, it never was.
Speaker 6: I was like, I know it was there.
Speaker 5: I can remember having a conversation about what is what is this? Oh, that's a cornucopia. Cornucopia I never heard of that. Yeah, well that's that's what they call it. No. I I definitely definitely remember not only seeing it but talking about it.
Speaker 3: But most people attribute that the Mendela effect to timelines crossing and different Oh I can't even remember the terminology right now.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Basically, basically timelines, I would say, crossing over and we're going through in and out of timelines and stuff like that, alternate universes. There we go, alternate universes. So I'm glad. Oh sorry, sorry, No, I'm saying I'm glad Ethan that you remembered it because everyone else I talked to like, no, it.
Speaker 6: Was never there. I'm like, I know it was there. I'm not going crazy, Oh that was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, And Tara in the comments just said the same thing that she remembers talking about it, not only seeing it, but talking about it. Right, So it's like these conversations wouldn't have even had it wouldn't have even occurred. I remember getting made fun of too, Like before the Internet, I had somehow came across the idea that Nelson Mandela died, like like way before the Internet, and like people were like, no, he's not dead. Look it's not that. I'm like, oh, whoa weird? Why did I think that? And then this started coming about and I'm like, oh, wow, weird, this that's strange.
Speaker 2: That is weird when you think.
Speaker 6: It's it's odd, right.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's almost bothersome right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like what the fuck could have it gotten changed in the past to remove the corner kopia? Like like what, like why is that the only thing that changed? Like like did you knock out the guy who got the original deal for the art and you sold them the fucking idea without the corner coopia?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, Like what kind of stupid little change?
Speaker 5: It's it's so weird. But and you guys are in New York. What about the Ed McMahon thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, I'm sorry man, I remember that ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yo, come on going board a door watching him on TV Ed McMahon brought the readers whatever it was called, like at the time, like that was like every other commercial series it was on.
Speaker 3: And it was a big event during the Super Bowl. I do believe it was a Super Bowl. Was when he awarded that.
Speaker 5: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, imagine this is a super Bowl.
Speaker 5: But I remember it was commercials And now they're saying that never happened, Like wait, what though.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: That just does my head in that one, that one, Like again, you remember talking about it, not only seeing it, but like joking about what cook he was.
Speaker 4: Basically, I can't imagine making that up in my own mind for some reason as a child, Like for what reason when I even construct that around with a gigantic card of the gigantic check card. That's not my imagination.
Speaker 3: I think enough of us that no matter how much they deny it, that did happen.
Speaker 5: Now that does my head on?
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, Judie, is you ready for the ready paragraph?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: Sorry, that nice big paragraph for me. Okay.
Speaker 3: The out of body movement, this remarkable phenomenon has been seen for discussion in detail until last because of the interest which it occasions and special circumstances involved in its attainment. Monroe Institute stresses that the Gateway program was not established solely for the purpose of enabling participants to obtain the out of body state, nor does the program guarantee that the participants will succeed in doing it. During the course of the training at the Institute, only one tape out of the many which make up the Gateway experience is devoted to the techniques involved in the out of body movement. Basically, these techniques were merely designed to make it easier for the individual to achieve the out of body state when his brainwave pattern and personal energy levels have reached a point that he is in apparent harmony with his surrounding electromagnetic environment, such that he feels that he has reached the threshold where separation is a possibility to facilitate achieving the out of body state. Bob Monroe, the founder of Monroe Institute, is quoted in a recent magazine article as saying that in order to assist the participant, the particular Hemasinc tape concerned with the technique employs employees beta says of around twenty eight seventy seven dot three cps cycles per second. Since thirty to forty cps is considered to be the normal range for the for beta brainwave signals those associated with the wakeful state, it is apparent that the Monroe Institute is convinced that the same heightened state of brainwave frequency output, which promotes alternate states of consciousness, is also an important consideration in assisting and achievement of out of body states. The actual technique employed for separating from the body involved such as such simple maneuvers as rolling out, lifting out after the fashion of a phone poll, wherein the individual separates in a rigid head first manner, such that he finds himself standing at attention at the.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let me get there, so I could scroll down oh yes, sorry, at the foot of his.
Speaker 3: Physical body and sliding out either through either end of his body. I find this, other than it being a disclaimer, I find this whole part interesting and it makes me think, because we were talking about the Mendela effect, could you could you imagine how many people if they if you had like thousands, millions of people doing this at the same time, what it would How would it affect our timeline because basically he well, the way I'm reading it, they could basically change.
Speaker 6: Time and events.
Speaker 4: I think if you're even like so fucking with this ship, I think you're actually in some way kind of like manipulating time and space anyway.
Speaker 3: So if you have millions of people messing it, we will have stuff like the fruit or loom situation and the Ed McMahon situation happening. If people's like, I didn't want that to happen. Not to sound cliche, it's like, I don't know. If you're into supernatural, watch the show supernatural. Yeah, the angel Gabrielle went back in time and saved the Titanic and everything else like that. If you had so many people, not just him, Like, if people could reach this ability and they start saying, ah, we could go back and do this, you'll have a bunch of Mendela effects.
Speaker 6: This is my opinion.
Speaker 1: I would do it on purpose, just to troll people.
Speaker 2: That's great. It up on the screen.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, that's we're on thirty two here, okay, roll of rum sleep. It is interesting to note that Bob Monroe informed the Gateway class that finished seventh May seventh, nineteen eighty three that an ex trainer of his operating in Charlotteville, Virginia, found that he could guarantee out of body movements by bringing participants down into a rapid eye movement REM state of sleep and then use the Hemi sink tape technique. This may well be a function of the fact that most, if not all people repute reputedly go into and out of body state during REM sleep. REM sleep is the deepest possible level of ordinary sleep and involves complete disengageage of the body's motor cortex functions from the neck down. And nearly complete suppression of consciousness in the left brain hemisphere. The effect of this is to put the body in a state of complete stillness so far as the skeletal muscle structure is concerned, thereby oh eit Yes, thereby further promoting the state of deep rest needed to eliminate the bifurcation echo. In addition, it leaves the right hemisphere of the brain free to respond to the instructions and suggestions contained on the gateway tape. However, use of the hem sinc tapes at this point may be less a factor in actually achieving the out of body state than it is a matter of focusing the brain enough so that a residual memory of having naturally achieved and out of body is carried into the waking state. Indeed, it may even be postulated that some dreams associated with deep levels of sleep are in fact functions of the same kind of altered consciousness involved in interaction with the universe that plays a role in all of the focus twelve, fifteen, and twenty one states described above. The difference between those states and the condition of the mind in rem sleep seems to be that the left hemisphere is almost totally disengaged in the latter experience, such that memory of what was achieved in the altered states of consciousness cannot usually be retrieved by conscious desire because the left hemisphere has no knowledge of its existence or its location in the right hemisphere. Admittedly, some people can be trained to remember their state dreams through intense condition in the waking state, but even that may be more a function of establishing pathways and the right hemisphere which the left hemisphere can access following re entry into the wakeful state than it is in the indication of any specific left hemisphere conscious involvement in the process during rem sleep. In any event, the three apparent conditions required for voluntary voluntarily inducing an out of body state, and most of the individuals seems to be one achievement of a state of profound quiet in the body such that the bifurcation echo fades and resonance at approximately seven hurtz is established, or two synchronization of the two brain hemisphere wave patterns, and three subsequent stimulation of the right hemisphere of the mind to attain a state of heightened alertness, which of course enter fears with brain hemisphere synchronization, but not until a sufficient level of enhanced frequency range has first been established to help achieve the out of body state.
Speaker 2: That was a whole lot. Yeah, yeah, I do think it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the reuptor just like real quick, how they how they even say that the only point of doing that now is so you remember the experience.
Speaker 2: That was really interesting, that there's.
Speaker 4: Something that you've got to be giving a certain state to even have the memory of it.
Speaker 1: M Are they like, is that insinuating that we might do it and we just don't even know?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're doing? We're dreaming?
Speaker 5: It also makes me think of the symbolism behind well, there's many different stories of people going to sleep and dreaming and having a prophetic thing, but specifically Rip van Winkle he imagined himself one hundred years into the future almost rather than slept one hundred years kind of thing with the whole psychic element to it as a symbolic interpretation.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, I'll.
Speaker 4: Continue thirty three. Awesome information collection potential. The information acquisition potential associated with the out of body state seems to attract the most attention from the standpoint of developing practical applications for the gateway technique. Unfortunately, although the out of body state can apparently be achieved by many people without excessive expenditure of time or effort, the purposes to which it can be put are currently limited by the fact that although individuals in that state may travel anywhere on an instantaneous basis, in either the terrestrial or in other spaces, information distortion in the former context remains a major concern to date. According to one of the trainers at Monroe Institute, numerous experiments have been conducted involving persons moving from one coast to the other in the out of body state to read a series of ten computer generated numbers in a university laboratory. Although most have acquired enough of the digits to make clear that their consciousness was present, none have ever succeeded in getting all ten correct. This seems to be a function of the fact that physical reality in the present is not the only holographic influence which the individual may encounter in an out of body state. There are also energy patterns left by people or events occurring at the same physical site being viewed, but from the past rather than the present. In addition, since thoughts are the product of energy, patterns and energy patterns are reality. It may also be possible that individuals encounter thought forms while in and out of body state, which mingle with physical reality and are not easily differentiated. Finally, as Melissa Jagger writes, there is another potential problem area in the sense that holograms can be viewed pseudoscopically that's correct, that is to say, inside out or backwards, just as well as they can be seen in proper perspective. Some of the distortions occurring may ultimately prove to be traceable to this cause, because in the out of body state, an individual may preserve perceive the holographic energy patterns given off by people or things interacting in time space reality in a somewhat distorted form.
Speaker 1: You like it how he said, uh, terrestrial or in other spheres like no, they're not gonna give that to us at all. But also just like, uh, it kind of really paints a picture of like what that looks like hand like uh, actually being out of body and like almost like all of time happening at once, and like you know, you could run into thought forms like it's kind of it sounds like confusing to navigate a bit.
Speaker 4: I think as wild that they're even just saying that, like you may not know the difference between like a thought form and I guess, like an entity, I guess in a sense like that's well, or you could sense like you don't know, I guess, so could that be like an eggregor?
Speaker 2: Almost? Maybe?
Speaker 5: All right, And just the removal of the limitations of time space is just fascinating all throughout this all right, Okay, should we go thirty four? Okay? Oops, sorry, Belief system considerations. In nineteen sixty seven, Alexandra David Neil and Lama Youngden wrote a book entitled Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects, in which the following quote is taken. The tangible world is movement, say the masters. Not a collection of moving objects, but movement itself. There are no objects in movement. It is the movement which constitutes the objects which appear to us. They are nothing but movement. This movement is a continued and infinitely rapid succession of flashes of energy. In Tibetan saul or sugar, all objects perceptible to our senses, all phenomena of whatever kind and whatever aspect they may assume are constituted by a rapid succession of instantaneous events. Arros. You kind of touched on that how time is all at once. That reminds me sentence. The classic description of the universal hologram is to be found in a Hindu sutra, which says, in the heaven of Indra, there is said to be a network of pearls so arranged that if you look at one, you see all the others reflected in.
Speaker 1: It ideal forms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's beautiful. I have cited this quotation because it shows that the concept of the universe, which at least some physicists are now coming to accept, is identical in its essential aspects with one known to the learned delete in selected civilizations and cultures of high attainment in the ancient world. The concept of the cosmic egg, for example, is well known to scholars familiar with the ancient writings of the Eastern religions. Nor are the theories presented in this paper at variance with the essential tenets of the Judeo Christian stream of thought. The concept of visible reality, i e. The created world as being an emanation uh of the omnipotent and omni omniscient divinity who is completely unknowable in his primary state of being. The Absolute at rest in infinity is a concept straight out of Hebrew mystical philosophy. Even the Christian concept of the Trinity shines through the description of the Absolute as presented in this paper. The description of energy totally at rest in infinity fits the Christian metaphysical concept of the Father, while the infinite self consciousness resident in that energy proved the motive force of will to bring a portion of that energy into motion to create reality, corresponds with the Sun. This is because in order to attain self consciousness, the consciousness of the absolute must project a hologram of itself and then perceive it. The hologram is a mirror image of the absolute in infinity, still exists outside time and space, but is one step removed from the absolute, and is the actual agent of all creation, all reality, and the eternal thought or concept of self, which results from this self consciousness serves. Okay, okay, So here's the end of page twenty four, and the next page is the page twenty five.
Speaker 2: I got you, I got the other page maybe sent to me, gonna pull it up.
Speaker 5: And we got and we got the missing page here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy that it was gone, but it's great that you guys have found it.
Speaker 5: It was gone for many years after the initial release of the main document, and there was a big uproar, and I think finally it was the Monroe Institute, not the CIA, that quote unquote found it.
Speaker 1: So ope it was there. Then it's gone.
Speaker 2: I got it. I was doing it this way so I could up blow it up.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha. But the absolute, I mean, do we give do we give Abrahamic religion that credit? I don't know, because the platini.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, right right, No.
Speaker 4: Even when he said that, the first thing, well for me, I mean I didn't think kind of like Kether, but absolute like that really doesn't make me think of like platitis or yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Well, and it made me think how connected these philosophies were along the Silk Road, so to speak. Right, that Buddhism intertwined with Judeo Christianity.
Speaker 7: And you know, Gnosticism and so forth and back and forth the other way too, probably in ways that we are more remarkable than we're able to determine, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolute or the universal truths.
Speaker 2: Right even before when I was talking about like being kind of the first I guess, like separation from like whatever, the Absolute, and kind of like I guess having an idea of self. To me, I thought it was very much.
Speaker 4: Chokola thought it was pretty much explaining that from the cabalistic trade. I mean, even the experience is coming face to face with God. So I mean I could even see like, you know, like looking at one self.
Speaker 2: To the extent.
Speaker 5: So oh, we're gonna know. Sorry, We're gonna oh.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I wasn't sorry.
Speaker 5: So I'll start from the last sentence on the on page twenty four. And the eternal thought or concept of self, which results from this self consciousness, serves the Absolute as the model around which the evolution of time space results revolves to ultimately attain a reflection of and union with Him. That thought model, which perfectly reflects the essence or spirit of the Absolute, fits the Christian metaphysical description of the Holy Spirit. Finally, our description of the universal Hologram. The trus of creation and evolution is neither new nor original. Its use as the figure of the universe of creation developing in evolution is found in various stylized representations in virtually every religious system of antiquity, whether of Eastern or Western deriviation derivation, whether its stylized labyrinth once popular in the Hellenic world, the spiralized version of the Hebrew Tree of Life or its Hindu counterpart, or the Chinese spiral through the fourfold power, the ultimate meaning is the same. Mystics the world over, it seems, have perceived the universal Hologram in the same spiral form and have incorporated that intuitive knowledge in their religious writings from antiquity to the present. I mean, if there was gonna be a page that goes missing, right, that's just as like the bomb right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I do find it's funny how like they do. They do kind of in a few ways.
Speaker 4: They've kind of attributed other ideas to like Christianity, Like again, things that we were even saying that sound a little bit like maybe like neo Platonic they're suggesting as also Christianity.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean technically you get it from Plati.
Speaker 4: But I'm actually working on stuff for that what to do with show on showing how Christianity. I would you would like to even maybe get other people from show to do it too. I do want to try to show the I guess like platonism, neoplatonism, and maybe other kind of occult ideas that are actually accepted into Christianity.
Speaker 2: There's fun some of them.
Speaker 5: Gnosis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not so much like oh, like you know, point the finger.
Speaker 4: It's just like, I don't know, like you realize you guys really aren't much different than us, Like maybe we should chill the fuck out they stop saying dumb ship Like I don't know, you.
Speaker 5: Know, well, it's almost two if you get real symbolic with it. The whole New Testament is a sacrifice, right of what the ancients were supposedly doing. Literally, it's God sending his kid to be sacrificed. It's like wait, what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that called an o law or an olah offering?
Speaker 5: Yeah, various, I'm not sure. I'm not sure, but I know they're all doing various forms of it.
Speaker 4: It's funny how you get a lot of those those podcasts that always like, oh, that was a sacrifice. That was a sacrifice his motherfucking sacrifice of their own kid. His motherfucking sacrifice their own kid to becoming famous.
Speaker 2: Well, what the fuck could happened with you? If he didn't get sacrificed, you wouldn't be famous either. What the fuck man.
Speaker 1: The sacrificial stuff? Sorry, Ethan, no, no, please please. Well, I was gonna say, it's kind of interesting because I feel like you don't like for I don't know, at least some like uh Plato and like the Neoplatonists specifically, like I know, Porphyry had a whole like chunk of a book kind of criticizing uh sacrificial practices, you know, like they they absolutely didn't think that it was necessary. Sure, yeah, So it's like interesting. It's like, uh, I mean, how common really was this practice outside of like the Canaanites and this uh, these Abrahamic religions, and like the the purpose of it, right is like for forgiving your sins? You know, it's very like I guess uh Anti no no mean and like uh Anti order in a way, I don't know, it's it's just a fascinating thing that seems like it could be kind of secluded to just Abrahamic religions, and it's like, you know, what is the purpose? I've heard you know some people say, I don't know, like it could be a I don't know, it's.
Speaker 5: Well on one thing. I mean, they're worried. There could have been a lot of different things going on with the realism or symbolism, but one thing for sure is the infant or young person mortality rate even up until like the late eighteen hundreds later than that was so much higher. So maybe it's almost like a psychological trick, like yeah, you kids were dying left and right. It was really difficult to get a kid past youth, and so they would have that idea even though they didn't even actually, you know, do it themselves, but it was the idea was, you know, the symbolism might have been behind the you know, high mortality anyway of a way as a way of coping.
Speaker 1: All I know is Jesus died so I can do whatever I want. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, all right. Uh, next is where we were so.
Speaker 5: It brings were right on the the second or whatever the part of page twenty five there. It's beautiful that he brings it all together, right. The essence of all these religious teachings were were similar in the spiral or in their descriptions. It's interesting.
Speaker 2: Who reads next. I forgot what we I forgot? I forgot?
Speaker 3: Sorry it looks like a big one, so deep breath left brain limitations. Twelfth century physics would seem to be be visiting insights belonging to mankind as far back as written records can take us. The only difference is the twentieth century physics is used as using a left brain linear quantitative style of reasoning to approach the same knowledge which the mystics of Old apparently acquired. Old apparently acquired in a holistic, intuitional right brain style. As a tool in the hands of our left brain culture, gateway would seem to be a promising method for achieving the intuitive, holistic type of interface with the universal hologram. Hologram needed to provide the context that thinkers like Einstein have sought in their labors to discover a unified field theory in physics. For persons in our profession whose concerns revolve around strategic issues, tactical questions, and matters of managerial form and system access to a new world of intuitive perception and self reflection which seem to offer, in a long term, the means by which to know in a truly objective way. This is so because the self imposed limitations to balance perception and objective logic, which are cultural and personal psychological subjectivity imposes when we use the strictly left brain thinkings. Style could be offset by the holistic form of perception perception associated with alternate states of consciousness to the extent that we come to perceive ourselves fully in the context of the portion of the universe universal hologram, which is the reflection of ourselves. To that extent, we release ourselves from the from the prison of I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I can't see subjectivity.
Speaker 6: I get okay, yeah, subjectivity, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yep, Sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Question the alternative. I think the alternative perception. I understand this is talking about you know, actual projector remote viewing, but is he considering other substances that could be used to reach that, because this is similar to sometimes when I hear people talk about using something like d M T or something or in awasha, it sounds like it's similar to this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I definitely think so, especially he would say holistic.
Speaker 1: Hic.
Speaker 5: There's stories about I'm forgetting his name right now, but he is kind of a famous hippie.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try to help you think.
Speaker 5: Of his name, and he travels back to India to meet several gurus there and he brings a bunch of L S D right, and I know maybe yeah, I think so, yeah, right yeah. The author and lecture I think it was Timothy Learry. Sorry I'm so bad with names, but he related and other people have related this story in that time period too, But he relates this story. I don't know if it's true that he goes there and he's, you know, getting high off a kite and high as a kite and hanging out with all these really deep thinkers and so on, and he brings this drug box and he at one point he meets this guru like and the guy's like, what's in the box. He's like, I want some. He's like, I don't know, there's nothing in there. You don't want it, No, I'm not. Watch let's let's talk to them together. You're you're so obsessed with And he takes like the hugest dose of LSK, like something that would take out an elephant, and he describes it and and has no effect. And so it just reminds me of all these meditation all through states that Judith just right about that it has this you know, psychedelic or drug induced aspect, but also just reminds me of how meditation states might be as as close or holding holding on to your energy in a different way, you know, like these gurus like you're just you're already there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Terence McKenna too. It's another person that makes me think of And there's so many people that push this idea of like psychedelics as you know, quite a helpful aid. I have never I would, but I just feel like people dismiss it. But I don't know. I mean, listen to Terrence McKenna listened to these people and then say that Adam.
Speaker 2: I do think like.
Speaker 4: Ether was saying, from even experiences I had, I do think you get you can get pretty close to the shit I think naturally through meditation.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, as.
Speaker 1: I think it's me yes self knowledge. It was axiomatic to the mystic philosophers of old that the first step in personal maturity could be expressed in the aphorism know thyself. To them, the education of a man undertook as its primary step achievement of an introverted focus, so that he learned what was within himself before attempting to approach the outside world. They rightly assumed that he could not effectively evaluate and co with the world until he fully understood his personal psychological balance. The insights being provided by twentieth century psychology in this context through the use of various kinds of personality testing, seem to be a revalidation of this ancient intuition. But no personality tests or a series of tests will ever replace the depth and fullness of the perception of self, which can be achieved when the mind alters its state of consciousness sufficiently to perceive the very hologram of itself which it has projected into the universe in its proper context as part of the universal hologram, in a totally holistic and intuitional way. This would seem to be one of the real promises of the Gateway experience from the standpoint of its ability to provide a portal through which, based on months, if not years, of practice, then individual may pass in his search to find self, personal effectuality, and the truth. In the larger sense. That is crazy. I want to see myself mirrored back to me. That would save me so much time.
Speaker 8: Hinting, that is so much very weird stuff.
Speaker 4: You think this should work? You think they should you think, uh, like people get to this point. I guess all right if the guys including it or is uh sorry?
Speaker 3: But if you think about it, that's the whole goal, isn't it that that that's the ultimate goal is to be self aware, to know thyself into to progress in that manner. That's why most people meditate, they go on the because this is like a dedicated even.
Speaker 6: If you do it spiritually, even if you follow.
Speaker 3: This documentation, the ultimate goal is to know yourself, is to unite with your HDA.
Speaker 2: You think it should almost be like knowing your will.
Speaker 6: If you know yourself.
Speaker 9: I was going to say something like that that meditation it often is about, or at least part of it, shedding all the BS constructs.
Speaker 5: That are not our true will or true self, right, so we can a more better approach our our what should be our true calling type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, what I find fascinating is this is twenty nine pages, right, so this is a whole whole. I don't want to say convoluted, but I can't find a better word for it. Of getting to this point. But if you find a five year old who was their imagination hasn't been restricted, this is they could do this like that. It's not even a second thought. It's something that comes natural to them. So what you said, Ethan about stripping is stripping the stuff that comes on to us as we get older as.
Speaker 6: Adults, because people who achieve that.
Speaker 3: And I do believe people can achieve that, and we may or may not know that when we meet them. The first description that most people have for them is they have a childlike nature. It's easy for them to achieve this what he said people most of the participants couldn't achieve in a week. A kid could probably achieve in an hour if they sit still.
Speaker 1: It makes me think too of like Platinis, he's always talking about stripping what's alien to you. It's like, you know what's true to you and you see it, you know, you just have to see it.
Speaker 2: I feel like, Yo, did they actually use that word too write alien?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They do they yep. Alien. He says it so so many.
Speaker 4: Times, and it's just like, yo, I don't know, it's weird seeing it being used back then.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, that's true, all right, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's yes, here we go. Then after that we got the conclusion, don't motivational aspect It is a step by step procedure which involves repetitive practice of the techniques concerned, using each new insight as he means of penetrating Father during the next practice session. But the rate of progress is so much faster with the Gateway approach that it is with transcendental meditation or other forms of mental self discipline, and its horizons seemed to be so much wider that the discipline needed to practice it would seem to be within the means of even the impatient, result orientated, skeptical pragmaticists of our society. That's like I had said too, there were certain I feel like visuals or even physical feelings that came on a lot quicker during a meditation using these tapes. Unlike yoga and other forms of Eastern mental discipline, Gateway does not require the infinite patience and total personal subservance to end faith in a system of discipline designed to absorb all the individual's energies over most of a lifetime. Rather, it will begin to produce at least minimal results within a relatively short time, such that enough feedback is available to motivate and energize the individual to continue working with it.
Speaker 2: That sup pause.
Speaker 4: Indeed, the speed with which an individual may expect to progress seems less a function of the number of hours spent practicing than it is a question of the speed with which he or she is able to use the insights gained to release anxieties and stresses within both.
Speaker 2: The mind and body.
Speaker 4: I think it's interesting that this says that, right, these points of energy blockages seem to provide the principal barriers to achieving the enhanced energy states and focus of mind needed for rapid progression. The more compulsive, the more uptight the individual may be at the outset, the more barriers he or she will initially encounter to achieving a deep or immediate experience. But as the insights begin to come and the blockages begin to dissolve, the way ahead becomes increasingly clear, and the value of gateway moves from the status of of intellectual assessment to one of personal experience.
Speaker 2: Deep stuff. Right there.
Speaker 3: This actually supports what Ethan just said about the stripping away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, the release of mind body tension or where it was. But yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I thought it was actually very interesting how I.
Speaker 4: Did say, like, like sometimes I really do think like that's all it is, is that that that stupid bullshit that like is stuck at your head, like clearing that out, or really, do you think is a huge difference with having a magical experience.
Speaker 5: I had a point of skepticism there, just because it said, oh, it takes so long with yoga and Eastern arts, and we do it so immediately and quickly. I'm like, well, it's I don't know, you could kind of do all this at home too, right, And you know what, there's there's the I mean, it's an Eastern expression, but there's the idea, the quote you should meditate twenty minutes a day. If you do not have time to meditate twenty minutes, you should meditate one hour. And it's your If your mind is so busy, right that you can't keep track of things enough to meditate twenty minutes, then you need an hour of it. But I just I'm just I just mean. My point of skepticism is that I think a lot of these things are actually accessible in other practices, not necessarily as faster as systematic ethan.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, right, if you don't want I can help you finish it or whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, yeah, we got it.
Speaker 2: Because this is like this has got I'll think of page and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well we'll all mix it up. I'll read a bit here. Conclusion, there is sound. There is a sound and rational basis in terms of physical science. Parameters for considering gateway to be plausible in terms of its essential objectives, Intuitional insights of not only personal but of the of a practical and professional nature would seem to be within bounds of reasonable expectations. However, a phased approach for entering the Gateway experience in an accelerated mode would seem to be required if the time needed to reach the advanced states of altered consciousness is to be brought within more manageable limits. From the standpoint of establishing organizationwide exploitation of Gateways potential, the most promising approach suggested in the foregoing study involves the following steps. A begin by using the Gateway hem Hemisinc. Tapes to achieve enhanced brain focus and to induce hemisphere synchronization. B. Then add strong rim sleep frequencies to induced left brain quescessence and deep physical relaxation. C provide hypnotic suggestion designed to enable an individual to induce deep auto hypnotic state at will you want to someone else want to continue the d.
Speaker 2: I'll go. Use auto hypnotic suggestion to attain much enhanced focus of concentration and motivation and rapidly progressing through focuses through focus twelve exercises. Then repeat steps.
Speaker 1: A and B.
Speaker 4: Following use of the auto hypnotic suggestion that an out of body movement.
Speaker 2: Will occur and be remembered. Repeat step E to achieve facility.
Speaker 4: In gaining out of body state under conscious control, and then alterra hypnotic suggestion to stress ability to consciously control out of body movement and maintain it even after rem sleep state ends.
Speaker 2: G approach Focus fifteen.
Speaker 4: To twenty one objectives escape from the time space and interact with new dimensions from the out of body perspective. Oh, Judith, you want to go, I'll let you go. It realized that kind of like cut you wolf too.
Speaker 6: Sorry, let me do that r H.
Speaker 3: Use multi focused approach to solve problem of distortion in terrestrial information gathering trips. This approach involves the use of three individuals in the out of body state, one viewing the target object to here in space time in time space sorry, one viewing it at focus fifteen as it slips into the immediate path, and one viewing it at focus twenty one as it slips from the immediate future. Debrief all three and compare data gathered from the three points of view. If care is taken to ensure that the three all go out of body together in the same environment, their consciousness energy systems should resonate the sympathetic oscillation. They can tune into this same target on different planes dimensions with greater effectiveness. I encourage pursuit of full self knowledge by all individuals involved in the foregoing experiments, to enhance objectivity in out of body of observation and thinking, and to remove personal energy blockages likely to retard rapid progress.
Speaker 6: Did I say that right? Retard?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Jay, be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent non corporal energies forms when time space boundaries are exceeded.
Speaker 6: K arranged to have.
Speaker 3: Groups of people in focused twelve state unite their altered consciousness to build holographic patterns around sensitive areas to repulse possible unwanted out of body presence and l encourage more encourage more advanced Gateway participant participants to build holographic patterns of successful attainment and rapid progress for advanced colleagues, and assists to assist them in progressing through the Gateway system. If these experiments are carried through, it is to be hoped that we will truly find a gateway to Gateway and to the realm of practical application for the whole system of techniques which comprise it.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a ritual to me.
Speaker 2: No, it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a lot of stuff in it that I was saying earlier that just even reminds me of stuff techniques of virtual magic.
Speaker 5: Let me pull this thing down. Has a little summary there that kind of brings it up at the end.
Speaker 1: I feel like they went further even in that summary than everything that's described in the paper, like having like a group of practitioners like kind.
Speaker 2: Of like working together.
Speaker 1: Don't know whether you would say banish or whatever, like these intelligences that might come along basically Like I don't know if I read that right. I think so, like that's not talked about in here. Some of that definitely isn't talked about in this paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was even when I talked about what I'm viewing it from the future, going into the future and going into the past, and then it is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was yeah. I was like, oh, what's that. It's that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that are arranged to have groups of people unite their altered consciousness to build holographic patterns to repulse possible unwanted presences.
Speaker 5: Like I've always been taught whenever I was at a meditation practice with other people that the meditation energies, if you will, are much more powerful when people are together. And the one teacher particularly would always quote up a biblical work verse about when you know, I think Jesus says at one point, when two people are together, I'm there type of thing, you know, Like I forgot exactly the quote forgive me, but it's you know, it does get more powerful and sometimes things do take time, right, But like like meditation effect, I feel like it's comparable to the uh runners high like you you will get effects it takes a minute. I feel like this this my skepticism of the whole thing. It's like, oh, you're just kind of like selling like a quick, quick way to do it type of thing. It does take time, even if it may be twenty minutes to get the runners high type of kick.
Speaker 2: There's been people that I've known that were into the occult kind of and ended up getting into running or whatever. We're already into running, and then got.
Speaker 4: Into the occult and meditating, and they had even said that, uh, well, for one, they didn't have breakthroughs until they was almost like they put their body into this meditative state where they can go father It's almost like they just like they I've even had some people say to me, they don't even realize the legs.
Speaker 2: Are going anymore, almost, but you are.
Speaker 4: But like someone that I've had, I think I even had the person on the show a few years ago where they talked about how like even just their experience like like where their mind would go sometimes as they're running from like going into a meditative state or like some wild hick.
Speaker 3: The funny thing that you would compare it to running, because one of the things in running, when I used to run track when I was in high school, once you got your breathing down, that's when you fell into that state. So it's funny that that you can make that comparison, because when you're meditating, the first thing you start thinking the first thing you focus on before you start going anywhere else is your breathing. You have to get that under control, which is control it self.
Speaker 4: And I remember even with certain breathing techniques, I'm sure probably even Ethan's even heard of this stuff even everse I think there was even one time some dude I came to the lodge, I don't know if you were there, and he was going on about like some type of like breathing technique that he was trying that like kind of almost gave you someth like like almost like all the worldly like experience. But I have heard of like certain breathing techniques just breathwork can actually catch you fucking a little loopie.
Speaker 5: Think a lot of energy and cool you down even too. American Citizen X dropped the quote that I was looking for for where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them math eighteen twenty. Pretty cool quote when when considered in the form of like energy and meditation, it's it's really neat.
Speaker 4: So what do you guys think about the Gateway Project at the table? What do you think? Do you think it's bullshit? You think it's real.
Speaker 5: All, Well, I don't. I definitely don't think it's bullshit. I just remained skeptical that there's not other ways to do it, that's all. And I'm I'm, you know, being skeptical as I am. I'm like, I want, like the real deal, make sure like it's one hundred percent certified, not bad messaging where I always get like with at one point it just mentioned like mine is the ruler, and it's just like I always go with mind without additives. Sorry to bather on.
Speaker 1: No, don't be. I was just thinking, like what do we know about this unro guy, Like is this something that's like was this uh you know it's patented by the government. Was this something that the government sought out? And like he got a cont like a bid off of a contract act like because then it's like I don't know, like obviously anything that the government is involved with, it's like you have to maybe be a little more selective, but uh, I don't know, like especially like what is the messaging and the tapes, you know, I would be really curious about the actual phrasing when they're doing these the like hypnosis stuff. For sure.
Speaker 5: Definitely definitely where I'm coming from too, but I think a lot of the principles are quite applicable even if you just do it yourself, Like the patterning and these imagination or visualization tools are certainly powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 3: I take it as legit, and my viewpoint on it is I see it as science catching up with mysticism and ceremonial magic.
Speaker 6: It's basically this is a step forward.
Speaker 3: It's not concrete in my view, but this is a step forward to going to people who are skeptical, who are skeptical on whether magic is real. It's a step closer to say we have scientific proof. We could scientifically prove that these people are not kooks that are sitting here doing these these these practices and these ceremonies that they've been doing for ages. There's something to this. We we're applying the science there. I'm not saying this paper shows that we're there, but if you think about it throughout science, at one point, the kuks, the kooks were doing it first, and then they here we go, we're applying scientific math to it. So this is it's not there, but it's getting there as far as far as I see as for like Ero says, yes, I'd like to see what they what documentation they have from the experiments, but I think we won't be will be far long gone before they let that go out.
Speaker 1: This is so true, Judith. I love that.
Speaker 4: I will say, when I first came across this, when lux I brought it up, when we covered it and I read this, I'm very much like what you're saying, Judith. Is that like even from just certain things in there and from when I tried the tapes, It's just how I felt.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is.
Speaker 4: Like kind of like a little bit of science, like explaining magic, you know. And again it doesn't necessarily have to be from that way, because I had my experience before I ever knew of the Gateway tapes, you know what I'm saying. But I was like, yes, I was like, you know, we're kind of going in like what you're saying, We're going in that direction. It's just this is on one brand, you know what I'm saying, in one way, But yeah, I see.
Speaker 6: Bring up something I want them to.
Speaker 3: I wish they expounded on and that's the extraterrestrial part, but uh, we have a few decades before that happens.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know the way the world's going nowadays, fucking UFO might land on the fucking White House lawn.
Speaker 6: Do you think they really want to land here right now?
Speaker 4: It doesn't even have to be real. We c g I and people think it's fucking real.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: That way that shit worked over the radio with War of the Worlds, you didn't.
Speaker 2: Even need visual proof. People believed it was happening.
Speaker 6: I War the.
Speaker 3: World's changed broadcasts in such a huge way. I don't think people understand. That's why they have to have the disclaimer. Because of War the Worlds and everything else. The AI is going to cause that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I think so. But uh, yeah, that was fun. That was great.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you finally finished it. I was getting a little worried. I was like, shit, I don't know, I we're gonna be able to finish it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that was great, Judy, thank you so much for joining in all that.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, it was really good fun.
Speaker 4: I told her, I was like, because I thought about asking her on the second one, but I was like, I don't know if she's like into this like this or is a cup of tea you know? And You're like, oh no, You're like, I'm totally down. I was like, all right, yeah that's great. So yeah, I really appreciated the stuff you had to add, you know what I'm saying, So thank you very much. We're gonna wrap it up, I guess so I'll let everybody plug their shows and advertise this stuff.
Speaker 2: Erros, Let's go with you first, all.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, thanks for thanks for having me, and it was great to hang out with you guys tonight. You can find me on YouTube at Arrows Up and you can find me on Twitter or x at Arrows to eat those.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for joining us, and thank you again for the topic. It was a great time. And Judith, please let everybody know where they can find your amazing YouTube channel.
Speaker 6: Thank you and thank you for having me. This was a blast.
Speaker 3: I had fun sharing this side of my personality. You can find me on YouTube as the Loon and you can also find me on X as the Loon as well.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you so much. And Ethan nice.
Speaker 5: That was awesome as always, really really fun to explore that Ethan Inigo Smith on all the social media, and I appreciate anyone who wants to communicate and books and writing are easily found to if you look them up. Well, a couple of articles on col Research Institute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much for that. Yeah, definitely go check out all his books. He's got a fuck ton of books that he has. He's a he's a prolific write. I'm obsessive, obsessive. Yeah, he does write a lot, So go check out his.
Speaker 5: Level. Yeah, a few more maybe.
Speaker 2: Ye oh no, what would they say before you got to say you are? You will become one?
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's how we gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Right, she's the hologram.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, yeah, it's great as hologram.
Speaker 5: Looks not yet, yer.
Speaker 2: You gotta be a prolific writer, you gotta.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a hologram now, sir, and and living somewhere new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, total, gotcha. Uh yes, I got you all right. Yeah, I'm pretty stone now, believe it or not. By the end of the show, I'm saying that Vabe wasn't paying attention. Thank you all.
Speaker 4: I had a really great time. Thank everybody in the chat. I appreciate it, even you Vins. I appreciate all your comments that you put in there. That's what's up yeah, and uh until the next one. Everybody be well later.