Speaker 1: About Beaver, the Bucker, the babe.
Speaker 2: Here we go, oh.
Speaker 3: Lights of dim chesty scroll and slow one more Sunday before we let it go.
Speaker 4: My crophones, warm hard.
Speaker 3: Is stealing, heavy boy, smiling through it because the memory stay steady. From the leading that's leaping to the brig day through the wild chats.
Speaker 4: We read all run.
Speaker 3: Please, if you read every super every coin word sick, you're lifting me up when the word.
Speaker 4: Fell day Sunday. It's my last.
Speaker 3: Stream on den Live before some time Monday morning, and.
Speaker 4: A warning yell. Thank you for.
Speaker 3: The memories, thank you for the ride, thank you for the people.
Speaker 5: And men to be alive out love you guys.
Speaker 4: We're keeping the farting bars.
Speaker 5: Going even when the platform stopped showing remembers.
Speaker 4: Not by forever.
Speaker 3: This is about now on see you and we see you.
Speaker 6: We'll see you and we see.
Speaker 3: From the Zeo, the hero, the lerbs to the mods, we built something real on these digit roads.
Speaker 4: Didn't matter, the views didn't matter. The cloud we had each other. That's what it's about. We danced through.
Speaker 3: The glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange, just the fellies again and again.
Speaker 4: So raise up the glass. Let the final.
Speaker 3: Streets fins chapters fallsing, but the story ain't. And then Sunday It's my streams Montal the horses.
Speaker 5: Down Monday morning and one yell.
Speaker 4: Thank you for memories, thank you.
Speaker 3: For the ride, thank you for the people I metter deal.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. We're keeping the party bars going even when the platform stop showing. Remember to sitting out of by forever. This is a bye from now I see when we see you, don't goodbyes, to see you later. The barscot's floating with the nave gators.
Speaker 3: Wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 5: D Line gave us this far now fan in the blast Sunday, It's my stream, Montela.
Speaker 3: Thanky, four memories, all hold the time Thanty four people, you made it all.
Speaker 4: I love you guys, Ell.
Speaker 1: Yo, keeping Ali by man, She's not over.
Speaker 4: Just keep on.
Speaker 7: And this is not in the morning never, This is a five.
Speaker 3: Now We'll see you where we see you, love you all, see you on the.
Speaker 4: Next drain wherever it is. Party March stays a clot.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, guys. What's up, Bronche, how you doing? Hold on? Let me get you my guarantee backing for you let me get out jacket for you. I just want to let people know that we're still we're still going to be streaming on other platforms. D Love is ending, but you know, the party bar is always going a yeah, okay, the party bar is always going to.
Speaker 8: Stay afloat hm. I'm doing okay, hold on, sorry about that, yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Sorry analogies, I am doing okay, just trying to. I just want to say thank you to By the way, I want to say thank you to al Oberon dlave for the lemons. Please do not donate lemons. Please don't because yeah Dela delaa, you know, thank you guys very much. I'm appreciative for the lemons. I'm appreciative, but are the diamonds, But please do not give me diamonds because oh.
Speaker 7: Damn it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm saying damn it because now I gotta go and uh and get those put into my wallet from my wallet convert. I'm not complaining, it's just it's just I don't want people thank you. I'm not complaining. I'm not complaining means, I'm not complaining about it. It's just I you know, the platform is done.
Speaker 9: Yeah and.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to say to everybody, I'm not asking for people to do stuff. I'm not asking for money and stuff today because number one is there's a lot of people that are losing their income. Right now, forty hours remaining before they shut the doors down over there at DLive. D Live will be shutting down in about forty powers.
Speaker 1: Ye yo.
Speaker 2: Wait, Stevie lous Love Stevie lous Live. I didn't know where Stevie lou goes live. Brother, I just went live just to just to do live to that this morning. That figures. That figures everybody here. Any time I want to go live, everybody goes live. Hmm, yeah, thank you. By the way, Immortal L is awesome. And also yeah, you know, the thing is, it's like everybody that I want to say, the party bars always. I might do a couple of streams on my own stream yard only on YouTube, and then for the big stream tomorrow tomorrow. I know this afternoon, Jacob, because I'm using Jacob's stream yard. I'm gonna have to use my own stream yard if I want a stream but uh, I want because I want to be a professional heights. Immortal L is awesome. He is awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: You're a man.
Speaker 3: Jacob Water scrolling through the feeding back in twenty two.
Speaker 4: With a simple need. I'm here for the YouTubers.
Speaker 3: That's what he wrote, seventy seven followers to floating that boat, blue Chick, blue.
Speaker 4: And Avatar looking.
Speaker 3: Clean, screech and not for like keeping the vitamin free.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jacob Waters, what's your hunting to day?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: Two creators coming now to play from the revis to the tanker sliding and smooth follows you, popping up, making all the riding moves.
Speaker 4: Jacob Water share, You're on the.
Speaker 3: Grinding death working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 5: Thanks brother here shout out.
Speaker 4: The big MinC has the waters.
Speaker 3: We stand tom never take the hive shortened sweet replies, keep being in and live by the town lines, wild steady in the fight of kayak.
Speaker 4: Streams of blues, guitar in the night. Whatever your game here is, you're doing it. Ride they Jacob Waters, what you hunting to day?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Tube creators coming now to play?
Speaker 3: From ther replies to the tag You're sliding and smooth follows you, popping up, making all the riding moves. Jacob Water show, you're on the grid that work and King with a houl mind seventy following seventy seven back small single butters reel, no need for the cloud attack.
Speaker 4: One day you'll link up.
Speaker 6: With the big name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through. So here's the Jacob Waters jack Is twelve fifteen. Keep shooting the shops, keep the dream alive.
Speaker 5: From the Twitter trenches to the YouTube line. You're the quiet connector in the digital nights, Jacob Waters slide on my friends.
Speaker 2: We don't chomp on site, we don't dump on senior.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmkay.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm mm yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to everybody, I didn't know that Steview was live. I didn't know Gause. By the way, I got a a d M this morning from so I know a lot of wrestling fans will might be watching the replay. I got a d M today from the Great from Cora Jade, from n x T from and it was just yeah, this is girla All right, y'all, I'm gonna get out of here.
Speaker 11: Love you guys. Stream water on you do only on YouTube. Homine homine.
Speaker 1: Okay on o