Speaker 1: Tomorrow seems to be the big day for the vote in Congress on President Trump's legislative agenda. I've been talking to members all day and I've got a report on where negotiations are heading. Plus, South Africa's president visited the White House today. President Trump confronted him with footage that is quite familiar to our viewers. And Florida's Attorney general has responded to our report on ten million dollars that was diverted away from the Florida Medicaid program to his political committee, and Marco Rubio laid out a beautiful defense of presidential power in the Senate.
Speaker 2: It's all next to the Mac Gates show. Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking the fever.
Speaker 3: Do you haven't watch this guy in television.
Speaker 4: It's like a machine. He's great, Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: It's all supposed to happen tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The Big Beautiful Bill maybe up for a vote in the House of Representatives, and we are starting to see signs of a breakthrough that could deliver the requisite votes for passage.
Speaker 5: We're thrilled to predict that late tonight we will success vote one big beautiful reconciliation. This is a balancing act, one that the President personally engaged in, that balances reduction in taxes, reduction in spending, and avoids a government shut down, all in one package. I believe we're going to have one hundred percent or nearly one hundred percent of all Republicans voting for it.
Speaker 1: That was San Diego Area Congressman darryl Isia. And of course President Trump has an electoral mandate. The way Congress has been in freeze frame all year, this is the last best hope for any legislative victories. And with control of the White House and both Houses of Congress, there are no excuses anymore. We can't blame the Democrats for lighting Tesla dealerships on fire, getting arrested at ice detention centers, and crying alligator cheers for fire bureaucrats on this one. The Red team must come together on this program. We stand in solidarity with the fiscal hawks who are rightly, deeply concerned about heading to a fifty trillion dollar debt.
Speaker 2: Representative Keith self said it with a certainty, this.
Speaker 6: Bill only slows down the growth of the debt. And even if we get this bill right, We're going to go from thirty six trillion dollars in debt to fifty trillion over the next few years.
Speaker 1: I've been talking to my former colleagues on Capitol Hill all day, and the big deal comes down to these issues.
Speaker 2: First, salt.
Speaker 1: This is the state and local deduction from federal income taxes. New York and California Republicans want this deduction. Trump eliminated it during his first term. Leading the fight to re establish this tax welfare for people living in blue states is New York Congressman Mike Lawler, And as you can.
Speaker 2: See here, he's a very serious person.
Speaker 7: Slamiel Slamazzo has en temper incorporated.
Speaker 8: We're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: We are indeed being governed by the theater kids.
Speaker 1: End a, Mike, just end it. That's what Trump reportedly said to Lawler yesterday. We're hearing that this issue may be resolved by raising the salt cap to forty thousand for those making less than half a million bucks a year. All sides will probably grumble with this compromise, which may mean it's okay as a place to land. O An's John Haines pressed GP lawmakers on whether salt is still a sticking point for bill passage.
Speaker 9: President's point yesterday in conference was look that the specific details of assault deduction are not going to outweigh this broader picture of making sure that we've got common sense tax reform for the American people.
Speaker 10: I hope, you know, any kind of resolve on the salt issue is something that's going to be acceptable to the New York members as well as I know there's some members from California that we're watching it very closely. I hope that it doesn't push anybody off the back of the wagon.
Speaker 1: The best way to pay lower taxes in New York and California is to cut taxes in New York and California, not to have the people of Florida and Texas and Tennessee subsidize the high taxes in New York and California. The second issue is Medicaid. Time and again, you've heard lawmakers talk about the need to make changes to the Medicaid program on our show.
Speaker 11: They pass all this vague laws like Obamacare. They create a lot of loopholes, and they put stuff in mandatory spending, which is optometic spending, which is a no condress is never going to look and then on the issue rules. It cost US hundreds of billions of dollars to funnel money to the special interest group in New York to a hospital cartel that they cut benefits for the most disadvantage people that Medicaid needed to be but then put money on top and the pretty much is like unlimited credit line. They just money laundering the current benefits but billing at private insurance rate.
Speaker 12: Because one hundred billions of dollars.
Speaker 6: We have a whole lot of able bodied a dolls that are not contributing to society, not contributing to the economy, and are collecting government checks.
Speaker 13: The people that truly need Medicaid were focused on making sure that that program, if anything, is you know, lifted up and made sound for the people that are the vulnerable population, the age, the blind, that disabled. To make sure that it's available for them, We've got to get you know. I frankly, I call them the dead beats, the people that are the young, able bodied, working age adults that should be out there working and contributing, but for whatever reason or not going back to Clinton era work requirements, I think that we need to. I think it's common sense it's something that we need to return to.
Speaker 1: Trump doesn't want to impact Medicaid benefits, but he has instructed Congress to focus on fraud, waste, and abuse, and there's a ton of it. There are also work requirements needed in Medicaid, but they don't start soon enough. In this bill, Republicans do a disservice to their voters by pushing major reforms beyond the Trump presidency. I believe that the best way to root out the fraud, waste, and abuse in Medicaid is to send more of the programmatic features to the states and get DC's strings off the money. Some states would fail, some would succeed, and best practices would be copied. There doesn't seem to be a fundamental change in benefits for Medicaid recipients under the current draft of the legislation. This could be tinkered with until the final vote, which could be expected late.
Speaker 2: To night or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The third main issue is the Green New Deal tax credit system. Trump is correctly called this the Green New scam, and we see why. Biden's legislation disrupted energy markets, destroyed farmland, made fuel and heating unaffordable, and for what so billionaires in private jets could lecture you and your family about the campfire you have in your backyard. The current bill slashes about half of these absurd credits. Texas Congressman Ship Roy and others wanted to go farther, but back in faceout challenges in the Senate where moderate Republicans are actually supporting some of the Biden era policies. As Senator John Kurrs explained on CNN.
Speaker 14: There are some provisions in the IRA that I feel like are actually Republican priorities carbon, sequestration, nuclear, and so I've simply urged my fellow Republicans to be thoughtful and to not come in with a sledgehammer, but to come in with a scalpuler.
Speaker 1: Tragedy did strike the congressional family last night. Democrat Congressman Jerry Connelly has died. This leaves his seat vacant and alters the number of votes needed to pass President Trump's bill. Joining US now Executive director of Unleashed Prosperity Tim desher So, Tim, we're getting word from Speaker Johnson that he's met with some of the remaining holdouts on this Republican legislation. It is where they have placed all their marbles. What issues are you watching to see worked through.
Speaker 12: I think the key word here is economic growth. I mean that is the one thing that President Trump campaigned on time after time after time last year on the trail, and I think that the provisions in this bill are going to have to do that. And so what we're looking at right now is what are the drivers of the economic growth in this bill. We've got tax cuts, we've got expensing, we've got reduction in spending. A little bit of reduction spending, and I think that's kind of a hiccup that we're kind of focusing on right now. But you take all that stuff. You take no tax on tips, you take no tax in social security. This is all money that leaves the government and goes back to the people the way it should be, in our opinion, driving growth, driving investment.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 12: The other one I forgot about it the small business tax. We're going to up that deduction that they take from twenty to twenty three percent. That's a big deal for small business growth. And we know that small businesses drive this economy. So when we're looking at the big thing, it's growth. And I think that it's coming together and I think that they're going to come up with a deal very soon.
Speaker 1: There's something so telling about the fact that the tax issue is emerging as really the hammer to get people to vote yes. I assumed at the beginning of this Congress that people would be really pushed to vote for this bill based.
Speaker 2: On the border provisions. Right. The border was so central to the campaign.
Speaker 1: Securing the border unites the most conservative Republican and even some of the most liberal Republicans. But Trump fixed the border so quickly, turned the caravans around, established operational control, and I don't really hear that in a lot of the frontline messaging.
Speaker 2: It's exactly what you said.
Speaker 1: It's that people are being told, if you don't vote for this bill, it's going to result in a massive tax increase because a lot of those Trump tax cuts that drove the economy are going to expire. So all the things you said seem to be achieving broad agreement, right, the expensing, the rates, the ability to bring capital back here. What is the sticky wicket is the salt issue. This notion that in red states we ought to supplement the bad tax decisions in blue states, And what makes it politically challenging is that a lot of the majority makers are in New York, California, some Republicans scattered around Illinois. How are you thinking about the salt question and how it impacts that growth analysis you just walked us through.
Speaker 12: Why would red states subsidize bad policy in blue states? And that's what SALT did. It's the most costly thing in that bill at this point, other than again, I don't want to talk about how we're not taking on the massive spending. I agree with a lot of the folks on the right who are holding this up to say we need to focus on this. But when you're talking about quote unquote paying for this bill, that's the Salt thing has really the big thing in twenty seventeen. It saved us a trillion dollars. It was the thing that got us across the finish line to pass it because we continued to subsidize these massively outrun, terribly performing states where people are moving out, they're losing their tax base, so all they have left to do is increase regulation and increase taxes, and so they desperately needed that deduction. Now here's the problem. Now, because of the TCJA, not many people are doing itemized deductions anymore. You got ninety one percent of America who is now taking the standard deductions. That's me included. By the way, my wife and I included, we don't have to take care, We don't have to look at our receipts and look at our deductions. All we do is take the standard deduction. Because President Trump is flattening out that tax, that tax, that tax base. We are on our way to a flat tax here, and that's the fairness that we are contrasting. I think Americans get it. President Trump brought them into the tax conversation by saying, you shouldn't have tax on your tips, you shouldn't have tax on your Social Security. So when you're talking about why is America talking about tax is because President Trump brought them to the table when nobody else would. And I think that's a huge part of this bill, and we're seeing that. I think people do understand the salt deduction fight that's going on, and I think that they're in the corner of those who say we gotta rain that in a lot.
Speaker 1: Another big flash point is how to approach the Green New Deal tax credits that are being massively deployed on Wall Street disrupting energy markets, I think, negatively impacting.
Speaker 2: Growth in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: But you know, we've heard moderate to liberal senators like John Curtis in Utah saying, well, maybe we want to keep some of this carbon capture credits. And you've even got some of the Northeastern Republicans saying, well, maybe not all these these Green New Deal tax credits need to be repealed. How does Unleashed Prosperity think about those, is it does it need to throw it all out or are some of those tax credits worthy of keeping in the Trump budget.
Speaker 12: Look, the bottom line is is that there is no Green Energy Deal unless there are subsidies. You know, as Art Laugher famously said, you know you want less of something subsidize it's that is what's happened here is we've completely taken any sort of green energy off of the This could be profitable, this could be something that works, because now everybody's just relying on subsidies and they're upping the price, making it way more expensive and way more and by the way, the technology isn't even there yet. So if you're asking me if we supported the Green New Deal or anything in it, the answer is an unequivocal cell. No, we want that thing.
Speaker 1: You sound like all the Republicans when they campaign, But then they get elected and some lobbyists comes and talks about all this is really valuable, and then they latch onto it and makes it more challenging for people. And so you laid out the jatrone correctly. There's another area where that exact same pattern is playing out, and it's on Medicaid work requirements. I've seen so many Republicans run on work requirements as part of their messaging, and now they want to they want to say that they pass work requirements, but start the work requirements after Donald Trump leaves office. Does that seem sincere to you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but no it doesn't. And and the thing is is they have all the cover in the world. President Trump went on the hill yesterday and said, waste, fraud and abuse. We're not touching anything else. Waste, fraud and abuse. And guess what, there are millions of people that are getting medicaid that should not be getting medicaid. And let me tell you something, Matt, that right, there is something that America is woke to. At this point. We have we have come to life on this issue. We understand that, and it doesn't make sense because what we say is is that if you want better healthcare, better Medicaid, then you got to get the people who are not supposed to be on there off of it. There's only so much money that can cover that. And so what anybody that's trying to say, oh, we don't want to touch Medicaid, they're being scared. And I'm telling you something. President Trump went to the Hill yesterday and showed them you don't have to be scared, because look, I'm taking it for I'm giving you the messaging right now. Waste fraud and abuse. It's something everybody gets.
Speaker 1: If all you targeted was the waste, fraud and abuse in the medicaid program, it would be a target rich environment, like you were a mosquito at a nudist colony. And yeah, I think they could do a lot more than they've done so far on some of that. Tim Desher, executive director of Unleash Prosperity, thanks so much for joining us on the program and sharing your expertise.
Speaker 2: Thanks Matt.
Speaker 1: Coming up, President Trump had the President of South Africa at the White House today and some of the footage that you've seen on the mac Age show was actually shown to the visiting President.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it after quick break.
Speaker 15: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OWAYN live. The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled KLOWDTV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry OAN. Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 16: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 15: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 16: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 15: Simply go to the app store, search out for a n then enjoy all the great programming offered by Alien, including my show Real America.
Speaker 17: You don't know the fact that they're right.
Speaker 2: Asked whether to say that that would be on a.
Speaker 17: No, I would say, in the United a very easy thing. In the United States has a right to pick and choose who they allow it to.
Speaker 2: The even based on the color of somebody's skin.
Speaker 17: You're the one that's talking about the color of their skin, not me.
Speaker 2: These are.
Speaker 17: Turned down and they were killed in hand the color of their skin.
Speaker 2: Marco's not given an inch.
Speaker 1: That was Secretary of State Marco Rubio taking Democrat Senator Tim Kane to task over dozens of white farmers fleeing genocide in South Africa to take refuge in the United States. Just today the White House, President Trump confronted the South African president about this genocide, and it took him by surprise that there was a video shown depicting the gravity of the situation that you will recognize.
Speaker 4: Take listen, turn the lights down and just put this on. It's right behind you.
Speaker 3: This is a very bad These are burial sides right here, burial sites over a thousand of white farmers. A terrible side. I've never seen anything like it. Those people are all killed.
Speaker 18: Have they told you where that is, mister president. No, I'd like to know where that is, because this I've never seen.
Speaker 4: When you look at the videos, I mean, how does it get worse?
Speaker 3: And these are people that are officials, and they're saying that kill the white farmer and take their land.
Speaker 18: How a government policy is completely completely against what he was saying, even in the parliament. And they're a small minority party which is allowed to exist in terms of our constitution.
Speaker 4: But you do allow them to take land? No, no, no, no, to allow them to take land. Nobody can they take the land?
Speaker 3: They kill the white farmer, and when they killed the white farmer.
Speaker 4: Nothing happens to them, mister president.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon announced that they would be accepting a Katari jet to be used as air Force one or.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about it? What are you talking about? You know, what does this have to do with the Qatar jet? They're giving the United.
Speaker 3: States Air Force a jet, okay, and it's a great thing.
Speaker 4: We're talking about a lot of other things. It's NBC trying to get off the subject of what you just saw. You are a real you know, you're a terrible report. Number one.
Speaker 3: You don't have what it takes to be a reporter. You're not smart enough. But these are all white farmers that are being buried. And he asks about a jet that was given you to be ashamed.
Speaker 4: You know, you're you are so bad, You're such a bad report. These are articles over the last few days.
Speaker 3: Death of people, death, death, death, horrible death.
Speaker 4: So when you say what would I like to do, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: We have hundreds of people, thousands of people trying to come into our country because they feel they're going to be killed and their land.
Speaker 4: Is going to be confiscated.
Speaker 3: And you do have laws that were passed that gives you the right to confiscate land for no payment.
Speaker 4: You can take away land for no payment. I want to clarify that a.
Speaker 3: Correct and affair media exposes things, but we have a very corrupt media.
Speaker 4: They won't even report this.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen someone that uncomfortable in that seat since he was wearing a sweatsuit from Ukraine. As you know, we've been covering the genocide in South Africa extensively on our program and we continue to do so. Rejoining our program, Executive director of the Afrikaner Foundation and head of Policy at the Solidarity.
Speaker 2: Movement, Ernst Wrotes.
Speaker 1: Ernst, you were on one of the very first episodes we had of our show talking about these challenges in South Africa.
Speaker 2: Did you ever think that.
Speaker 1: President Trump would be force feeding the President of South Africa some of the very clips you and I were discussing earlier in the year.
Speaker 8: Well, yes, Matt.
Speaker 19: Thank you very much for having me, and thank you also for what you've been doing to raise awareness about this.
Speaker 8: Just a quick technical note.
Speaker 19: I'm with a new institution called Lex Libertas, which is an institution aimed at promoting a more sustainable political dispensation for South Africa.
Speaker 8: But yes, today was a very.
Speaker 19: Important moment for South Africa because this issue, the attacks on the farmers, the targeting of the farmers, the race laws, the threatening of property rights, all of these things. I mean, we've been talking about these things, You've been talking about it, and so many people seem to be utterly committed to denying that these things are happening, which has led to a point where we saw what President Trump did in the office in the White House today was to say, well, if people are going to keep pretending that this is a happening, let's show it to the world. And so this was certainly a moment that made history for South Africa, and I believe for President Trump and even for America as well.
Speaker 8: This was a very important moment.
Speaker 1: I was taken by the South African President's reaction. He was uncomfortable, He was trying to change the subject. He was trying to act as if this was not a forceful political movement to target farmers in South Africa.
Speaker 2: What did you make of the way he squirmed there in.
Speaker 1: What are starting to be some uncomfortable Oval office meetings. If people aren't candid with President Trump.
Speaker 8: Yes, you know what was really disturbing about.
Speaker 19: His response was, and I saw people on x have been pointing this out. So they played that entire video of people people calling for genocides, saying we should slaughter these minorities, we should you know, we should exterminate them, and so forth. And his first response was, he doesn't know where that video footage of the crosses are, So he wasn't appalled by the clips of people saying that, you know, they might call for the killing of white people and talking about slitting the throat of whiteness because he knows that he knows that he's happening, and he's only His first response was that one particular shot of or clip of the white crosses for the victims of farmers, he doesn't know where that is. I mean, if you live in South Africa, you know where that is because it's a very well known monument. But yes, I think they didn't see this coming. But this very same president Ramapausa has previously been to the United States to openly and blatantly lie about the reality in South Africa, saying that the farm murders are not happening.
Speaker 8: It's it's all a lie.
Speaker 19: There are no killings of farmers in South Africa, and so you can only push a lie so far.
Speaker 8: And if that's his position, as it.
Speaker 19: Has been, it's good that the truth has come out in such a way as it is today.
Speaker 1: How close is the crew government of South Africa to these political leaders and these political movements calling explicitly for genocide of white people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's a good and a very important question.
Speaker 19: So firstly, there is some friction between these movements, largely and mostly because they are competing for the same voter base. But ideologically there's not much difference between the ANC and the EFF, which is this movement chanting kill the bour kill the whites. In fact, this chant kill the kill the farmer was made famous by the ANC. It's an A and C song. The ANC is the ruling party of which the President of South Africa is also the president. They popularized this song. Julius Malema, who we saw in those clips, was the president of the ANC's youth wing.
Speaker 8: He left the AMC.
Speaker 19: Not because of ideological differences but because of internal faction fighting and he started his own movement and after him chanting these kill the bir chants and talking about killing white people and so forth. President Tramaposo, who was in the White House today, has publicly said that he would like Julius Malema, this person, to rejoin the a n C, because he can see that he's still a in C deep down in his heart. So ideologically they are very much aligned, although even though they would you know, they would have some disagreements about corruption and things like that, but that's largely because they compete for the same votive base.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the headline right there, Ernest, that that Malema, the person who is explicitly calling for genocide and killing people in South Africa based on the color of their skin and the land they own, that he would be welcomed, welcomed in the party of the President and the ruling government there, And that tells you how close they are. Sometimes in America we see that a fringe movement on the right or left can draw the center further to the edge by influence, and that seems to be what's happening here. How would you suggest United States policy makers react to these troubling developments in South Africa going forward.
Speaker 19: Well, I think there could be there should be a variety of positions taken by the United States. First and foremost, the US government should take a very hard line on the race laws in South Africa, the threatening of property rights, the targeting of farmers, the romanticizing of violence committed against farmers. This is a it's a non negotiable that these things have to stop. But these are policy positions, and the problem in South Africa is largely that these policy crises that we have are a result of deeper rooted structural problems because we have a political system that is very much modeled on the same ideology that underpins the European Union and the United Nations, this idea that we can have this sort of very big globalist approach to governing a complicated and a large territory. And so South Africa needs a more sustainable political sensation, which means decentralization of the political system and self governance for the communities, including the africaners who live in South Africa, no.
Speaker 2: Question about it.
Speaker 1: Ernst Routes, thank you so much for rejoining the program and continuing to bring this important issue to the forefront. Is great to see some of the very discussions you and I had back in January repeated and reflected and seen in the Oval office with the most powerful people in the world.
Speaker 8: We appreciate you absolutely, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And coming up.
Speaker 1: Living near a golf course may increase your chance of getting Parkinson's. According to a recent report, doctor Robert Malone has analyzed it.
Speaker 2: Then he's here after a quick break.
Speaker 15: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they ADDANN to their channel Lineup.
Speaker 16: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 15: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out foran, then enjoy all the great programming offered by including my show Real America.
Speaker 16: Hey, did you know that?
Speaker 15: Video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 16: ONA and N dot com.
Speaker 15: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaann dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 1: Parkinson's disease. More than a million Americans are living with the condition. Full ninety thousand are diagnosed each year, which is up substantially from the sixty thousand per year we saw previously, according to the Parkinson's Foundation. A new peer reviewed study published by doctor Britney Krenzowski and others say that living near a golf course increases your risk of getting Parkinson's. Parkinson's depletes the brain of dopamine, which is critical for controlling movement. As dopamine levels drop, motor symptoms began to appear, including tremors, slowness of movement, and a shuffling gait. There's no cure for Parkinson's, just symptom management. The study finds that groundwater contamination from golf courses and pesticides damage the brain and increase the prevalence of this incurable disease. Living near a golf course has long been a symbol of arrival in the upper middle class, great views, recreations, socializing, and sport. Doctor Robert Malone noted the scientific findings in a recent post on x saying, this is why the Maha movement is so important. Doctor Robert Malone is the author of cy War Enforcing the New World Order, and he joins me. Now, Doctor Malone, I noticed your commentary on social media regards the study over Parkinson's and golf courses. How should people be thinking about the results.
Speaker 20: So this is a fascinating study, Matt. It comes from the Mayo Clinic Credit where credits do and they employed a database that they've generated over many many years involving surveillance in Wisconsin and some adjacent states. And what It's long been known that there is a link between pesticides and Parkinson's disease, but this is perhaps the first really solid case controlled epidemiology study that has looked at the practical consequence of that potential leakage, and that is the proximity to golf courses. And this is what really clinches the deal. If you share a water source with a golf course, and it's shown that the closer that you live to these golf courses in this study, the higher your risk accumulated risk of developing Parkinson's. And this is attributed to in the study the dense use of pesticides that are necessary in order to maintain these little micro environments of modern golf courses. And so this is really the first definitive epidemiologic study showing this correlation between these areas that have high pesticide use and the risk of Parkinson's from living close to them.
Speaker 2: Parkinson's has long.
Speaker 20: Been known to have some genetic component and some environmental component, but this is really tying it down.
Speaker 2: So for all those.
Speaker 20: Wealthy folks that are living right there on the green, you might want to start thinking about getting your watershipped in.
Speaker 1: The cruel irony of this, doctor Malone, is that a lot of people move near a golf course because they have retired and they want to do more active recreation and be around the type of activity that can extend someone's life. I mean, in my home, Florida, if you've closed your eyes and through a golf ball, there's like a fifty percent chance that will just land on a fairway.
Speaker 2: Because we have these things everywhere.
Speaker 1: How long would someone have to be exposed to some of these environmental factors before they might see an increased risk of these health consequences.
Speaker 20: So the study doesn't address that the temper relationship it shows, so it doesn't even show a cumulative risk component, which would be the way that you'd address that. That must be pending in a following study. I would think that would be a logical successor, and thank you for pointing it out, but right now I don't have the data. In this study doesn't address the duration of time. Typically with these environmental toxins, it would be a gradient. So the longer the greater your exposure, the greater your risk.
Speaker 1: Is the data here strong enough to inform regulations around the types of pesticides that should be used in how water around golf courses should be treated and distributed.
Speaker 20: I don't think it would meet the criteria of EPA, but of course, right now EPA is you know, we're all a little bit iffy about the role of the EPA in setting regulatory policy. But there's no clear linkage between any specific pesticide. There's about four of them that are on the list of high risk, and I don't think we're there yet in terms of being able to do that, but we absolutely have the data now thanks to the Mayo Clinic, that would justify a much more extensive study and a deeper dive into this, and that absolutely is the kind of thing that the NIH should be taking on.
Speaker 1: You are, indeed the literally the guy who wrote the book on the New World Order and how you know, really what we've all been through and what we don't want to have to go through again.
Speaker 2: I've got to ask you about this.
Speaker 1: The World Health Organization has recently announced that they I've promulgated new standards regarding how to respond to the next pandemic with equity and when people use that word, it has typically been weaponized. Does it concern you that the World Health Organization is giving greater thought to how they would regulate a future pandemic.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, and they are trying to soften the quote treaty and use different words and euphemisms around it. The issue here for the United States, I mean, we can talk about our responsibilities as a global leader, and that's all great, but the thrust of the Trump administration and make America great again is to focus on the United States in US sovereignty. This is a threat to US sovereignty and the World Health Organization, as you point out with that word equity, is absolutely invested in a socialist model. They are part of the United Nations. The United Nations is intrinsically socialist, has headed up by a socialist. They wish to see a world.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 20: World Health Organization in which we do have more quote equity, distribution of resources.
Speaker 12: Et cetera.
Speaker 20: And they believe that it's appropriate under a global governance organization, which is what they advocate together with the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 1: I've got to leave it there, doctor malone amount of time, but thank you so much as always for coming on and sharing your outstanding expertise.
Speaker 2: Thanks mat folks. There's some real momentum in the fight for affordable healthcare.
Speaker 1: President Trump just signed a powerful executive order to drive down prescription drug.
Speaker 2: Prices across the board. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: While the bureaucracy drags its feet, one pharmacy isn't waiting around. All Family Pharmacy is stepping up right now with real action to support the President's vision and give Americans more control over their healthcare. From now to the end of June, they're running a summer sale. Look at twenty percent off site wide. And here's what I love. No insurance needed. They connect you right with licensed doctors in all fifty states and the prescriptions come directly to your door fast. Whether you're looking for ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin and in biotics, emergency kits, vitamins, er just your daily meds, this is the time to stock up and save. If you believe in being prepared and you believe in medical freedom, this is your pharmacy.
Speaker 2: Head over to All Family Pharmacy dot com.
Speaker 1: Forward slash MATT use promo code Matt twenty for twenty percent off your order. That's all Family Pharmacy, dot Com, Forward Slash, Matt Code, Matt twenty. Let's push back on big pharma and make America healthy again. Coming up, we've got breaking news. Former Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo is being investigated for lying to Congress. One of my favorite New Yorkers, Kevin Smith, is here after a quick break.
Speaker 15: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry OAN. Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add o ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 16: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 15: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out for an then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program, Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 16: On OA and N dot com.
Speaker 15: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and VISITNN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the.
Speaker 16: Latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 15: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 16: The solution is simple.
Speaker 15: It's a streaming platform called cloudtv Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds OFAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 1: We have breaking news tonight in the Big Apple. The Justice Department has reportedly opened to criminal investigation of the former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo for allegedly lining to Congress about nursing home debts in the Empire State during COVID. The probe into the New York City Mayril. Front Runner was launched about a month ago in Washington, d C. From the US Attorney's office. Our good friend Ed Martin was the US attorney who began that, and now it's been handed off to Jeanine Piro. The Republican led House Oversight Committee asked Pam Bondi to pursue criminal charges against Cuomo for making criminally false statements. During a twenty twenty four interview with that subcommittee on COVID, the House Oversight Chairman James Comer said that there was overwhelming evidence that Cuomo presided over a July twenty twenty audit that undercounted the number of deaths in some ways by forty six percent, which seems.
Speaker 2: Like a lot. Now.
Speaker 1: Cuomo responded, quote, we have never been informed of any such matter, so why would someone leak it?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: That was his statement.
Speaker 1: The answer is obvious. This is lawfair and election interference, plain and simple, something Donald Trump and his top Justice Department officials say they are against.
Speaker 2: It's quite rich coming from Cuomo.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite New Yorkers is Kevin Smith. He's the founder and host of a loud Majority Live and he joins US now. So Kevin your reaction as a New Yorker to the news that to former governor current mayoral candidate Andrew Cuomo is under investigation by the Department of Justice for a lying to Congress.
Speaker 21: Well, firstly, I think this is great that the victims of Andrew Cuomo may actually get some sort of justice. But more than that, it's nice to see someone, anyone, is actually being held accountable for lying under oath. And it seems to me like this happens all the time and nobody, nobody ever gets convicted of perjury or at least tried for perjury. As far as the New York City Mayor's race goes, he's already running campaign heads saying that if Trump doesn't want me, then New Yorker should. So we'll see how this impacts the mayor race. But I think it's going to help him in the mayor race, but it's going to be pretty negative for him overall because it's quite clear that he lied under oath.
Speaker 1: You were one of the first activists to sound the alarm and say, look, if Cuomo gets in this may.
Speaker 2: Oral race, he is the front runner. That was before he was pulling ahead.
Speaker 1: That was before Adams made the jump into the independent lane.
Speaker 2: Now, all of the polling I've.
Speaker 1: Seen seems to indicate he indeed is poised to win the Democratic nomination, and it would take something very jostling in our politics to have anyone other than the Democratic nominee.
Speaker 2: Win that contest.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this type of an investigation in today's world of politics actually helps him or do you think it'll hurt him, just given the fact that he's running in a Democratic primary in a very liberal city.
Speaker 21: Oh, I think it's definitely going to help him, one hundred percent. It's going to help him. There's so many New Yorkers who unfortunately blindly hate President Trump. They're going to see this as political. He's going to spin it as political. He's coming after his political opponents. He's going to say, look, he's doing it in New Jersey, he's doing it in New York too, And unfortunately, I think that's going to be a winning message for him in the mayor race, particularly if it is a three way race like we think it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a moment to peer into that three way dynamic, because be weird on the debate stage to have uh, you know, former Governor Cuomo, who may be under indictments, certainly under investigation at this moment, right next to Mayor Adams who was under indictment from the Biden administration and then relieved of that pressure by the Trump administration and the subsequent judicial activity that ensued.
Speaker 2: How does that even work?
Speaker 21: Well, I think that's what Curtis Leewa has to lead with on that debate stage. He's got to sit there and go, I'm the only one currently not under federal indictment, but it is that should be the talking point for the Republicans moving into this mayor's race. And look, if it's a three way race, who knows what could happen. There's also speculation that there could be a four way race. If if Zultan I always mess with his name, if he gets endorsed by the Working Families Party, it could really jar this race up, possibly a four way race, you never know, leading to a Republican mayor in New York. But I think Cuomo is certainly going to take advantage of this. He is a he comes from a political machine, and they know how to spend pretty much anything.
Speaker 1: I have heard from some of our friends in New York that they don't want to see Cuomo go down too hard, too fast. Maybe you're right, the looming investigation gives Cuomo something to run against, gives him a mechanism by which to talk about how he's going to fight back against the Trump administration or whatever.
Speaker 2: Nonsense.
Speaker 1: But there's a worldview where if Cuomo were mortally wounded politically speaking of course, in this in this investigation, then you would have less of a likelihood of a Republican kind of slipping between the liberal Balkanized factions of New York politics. That actually the best thing for the Republican Curtis Sola, who who mentioned, is to have a viable Eric Adams, a viable Cuomo, a viable socialist leftist. There's probably some sort of Free Palestine party in New York that could soak up, you know, eight to twelve percent of the vote, and that that really is what allows Republicans a lane to unite. Is that your theory or you know the other side of the coin, Kevin, are the folks who say, look after COVID, we never got any real accountability for the people who did terrible things, and we'll trade the political chess pieces for real accountability for a guy who we believe lied to.
Speaker 21: Congress absolutely, and you know, the four way race, I think that opens up doors we've never seen before. You know this, we live in a two party country. A four way race would be incredibly interesting in New York City and I think that would certainly open up the door for Curtis Leewa to win. But with that being said, do we want to trade that for actual accountability? And some would say yes, some would say no. I think it would be nice to finally. I mean, you know, you spent a lot of time in Congress listening to deeple lied directly to your face and nothing ended up happening. And I'm sure that was incredibly frustrating for you as a member of Congress, as it was for the American people who think that you could just go into Congress and lie and as long as you're a Democrat and nothing really happens to you.
Speaker 1: And these were not harmless lies, like I believe, people lie to Congress, like you say, almost every week, and it is a crime, but no one really gets held.
Speaker 2: Accountable for it.
Speaker 1: But with Cuomo, it felt like it was something different Kevin because the way he was lionized by the liberal media. Right every night we had the Chris Cuomo Andrew Cuomo Show, and you know, the references to Italian cooking, and we had to see other governors follow in the policy choices that were leading to deaths. Like Cuomo was up there lying, but he was the just apple of the liberal media as either. Remember they were saying he should run for president at the time. And so how important is the is the signal scent holding someone kind of as high up in the COVID mafia as Andrew Cuomo accountable?
Speaker 21: Oh honestly, I don't know if they could get much higher. Obviously, I think Anthony Fauci would be higher on that list. But look, the Cromos are a dynasty. You know, Chris and Andrew think that they're better than the rest of New Yorkers, And any New Yorker knows that. I mean, you had Chris Crmo on TV two days ago saying that Americans didn't have a right to know about Joe Biden's cancer diagnosis. So these people think that they're better than the average people. They think they're better than the average New Yorker. They think they're smarter than we are.
Speaker 4: And it would be.
Speaker 21: There would be nothing more satisfying than to see the elite of the establishment actually pay for the crimes that they committed.
Speaker 2: Well, you called it on the politics.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to press you to call it on where you think that intersects with this investigation that we're just learning about tonight.
Speaker 2: Do you think ultimately he.
Speaker 1: Gets charged because in a place like New York, I mean, I've seen the jurors there, unfortunately during the very unfair prosecution of President Trump, they are as leftists as it gets. Would any prosecutor look at this and say, well, you know, in DC where the liard, or even in New York where he lives, no matter where you did it, you get a very left wing jury pool, and it might be better to not proceed on it.
Speaker 21: Well, look, I don't know if he'll be charged.
Speaker 4: I hope he is.
Speaker 21: If he is charged, he'll be found innocent, you know, or some kind of aggressive slap on the wrist that this will this will end up going away. Do I think he'll like serve time for perjury for lying to Congress? Absolutely not, because, like you said, you're gonna get You're gonna get a DC Jerry, You're gonna get a New York jury that is either going to end up incredibly incredibly divided into a hung jury where they dismissed the case, or you know, a grand jury doesn't indicte him at all. But I would hope he is at least charged, showing that the DOJ is at least attempting to hold some people accountable for some of the crimes they committed during I don't know, one of the biggest political scandals of my lifetime.
Speaker 1: I am glad they are looking at it, and I don't know if the right decision is to charge here, because prosecutors do have to evaluate the likelihood of success and obtaining a conviction. But we would have never had this had Donald Trump not been elected. If you had Kamala Harris's team in there, they would be giving awards to the COVID tyrants. Instead, they're getting the subpoenas and the investigations that they so richly deserve. Kevin Smith, the founder of Loud Majority Live, thanks so much for joining the program as always, and coming up, We've got a couple stories with a connection to Florida. My fellow Florida man, Marco Rubio was in the United States Senate yesterday and he dealt with Senator Chris van Holland, who still wants to re import MS thirteen members from El Salvador. That and we got a response from the Florida Attorney General regarding our ongoing coverage of the Hope of Florida scandal.
Speaker 2: All that after quick break.
Speaker 16: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 15: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the abilit to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out foran then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on oaan n dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 16: The solution is simple.
Speaker 15: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled KLOWDTV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation ever.
Speaker 1: Jerry State Marco Rubio, he got confirmed with every Senate vote. Now he's doing a lot of work in the Trump administration. He's the Secretary of State, the National Security Advisor, the head of USAID, and.
Speaker 2: Actually also the National Archivist.
Speaker 1: He testified before the US Senate yesterday and got into a testy exchange with Maryland Senator Chris van Holland. Senator Van Holland thinks we don't send enough of your money to foreign countries.
Speaker 22: And you used to speak with conviction about the importance of foreign aid as a tool to advance American values and interests. Then you stood by while Elon Musk took a chainsaw to USAID and other assistance programs.
Speaker 1: Senator Van Holland wants you to believe that American hegemony itself hangs by a thread unless we fund gay pride parades in Prague or transsexual comic books in Peru. Secretary of Rubio didn't give an inch given his work on USAID, and he offered this in response.
Speaker 17: I don't regret cutting ten million dollars for mail circumcisions in Mozambique. I don't know how that makes a stronger and more prosperous as a nation. I read, don't rede goo social support services.
Speaker 4: I raised.
Speaker 17: They response or here we spent two hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars for Bigcat's YouTube channel From USAID, we spent fourteen million dollars for social cohesion in Mali, whatever the hell that means, so I can go on and up. In the case of El Salvador, absolutely absolutely we deported gang members, gang members, including the one that you had a margarita with.
Speaker 1: But this wasn't just a call for more international slush funds for Woketopians. At issue was the deportation of Kilmar Abrego Garcia to El Salvador. You'll recall Garcia is an illegal alien from l Salvador. A trial judge and an appellate court found him associated with the EMA's thirteen gang, and the State of Tennessee released this video of Garcia looking like he's literally human trafficking.
Speaker 8: Hey, you've got a bunch of paper here, now's you? Yes?
Speaker 4: They probably with my license right now? He say, spirit right is suspended?
Speaker 18: Its spended?
Speaker 19: Does anybody else have a driver's ascense license?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 13: He's halling these people for money, is what he's doing.
Speaker 2: There's eight people in there.
Speaker 8: I don't know that an extra seats, so.
Speaker 10: He's getting paid.
Speaker 16: All these sus are probably to Maryland.
Speaker 1: Not many people had ever heard of Senator Van Holland until he decided to make the reimportation of this gang member has caused ajure. But when the number one thing you're known for is trying to bring gang members back into the country, you've.
Speaker 16: Got to go all in.
Speaker 2: And that's what we saw on display in the Senate.
Speaker 17: And that guy is a human trafficker, and that guy is a gang banger, and that and the evidence is going to be clear in the days that.
Speaker 8: Rubio has the floor.
Speaker 7: Chairman, he can't make unsubstantiated Senator like that, Secretary, Rubio has the floor. You, Peddrick Rubio should take that testimony the federal senator, United States, because he hasn't done it under oath.
Speaker 17: And if you tell me that you're coming to the United States to lead campus crusades, to take over libraries and burn down try to burn down buildings and acts of violence, we're not going to get that. What miss did, We're not going to give you did do that, Secretary, And every single one of these smoke. These kids pay money to go to school and they have to walk right to the tour here.
Speaker 22: Papers disrupting the foreign policy tonight.
Speaker 16: I want to do more.
Speaker 17: I hope we can find more if all the people that were arrested at that riot at that campus, because if any of them have a visa. We're gonna revi.
Speaker 22: I feel so much safe right, lock up people like Miss osterk.
Speaker 1: Miss Secretary looks like Secretary Rubio had an extra dose of his Cuban coffee this morning, more like the Cuban missile. It's just so hard to take Senator van Holland seriously at this point.
Speaker 2: Consider this. Last Congress.
Speaker 1: Van Holland was the co sponsor of the Lake and Riley Act. This Congress, he voted against it. It's like twenty twenty five. And if the Modern Democratic Party stands for men and women's sports, high taxes, low tee and moving kilmar Abrego Garcia into your neighborhood, it's really not carrying a winning message. Before we go tonight, I've got an update on Hope Florida, the charity closely aligned with Casey DeSantis that The Tampa Bay Times is reported is understated criminal investigation. Last night, State Representati Van Porus called for Florida Attorney General James Uthmeyer to cooperate with prosecutors during that criminal investigation. You believe the Attorney general should fully cooperate with the state attorney's investigation into this matter.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 23: Matt I mean, if the Attorney General has nothing to hide, he should be the first one jumping at this opportunity to make sure that there is no sort of question about the legalities of what went on with Hope, Florida.
Speaker 1: We received a response from a spokesperson from Attorney General Uthmeyer. It reads quote, it's interesting that the former congressman, who always claims to be a victim of law fair now seems to be deploying lawfair to boost ratings. From the chair of the Florida Democrat Party is pushing the sham inquiry. That tells you all you need to know. So let's discuss this for a moment, Like if the governor of Florida committed a murder, he could be both guilty and criticized by Democrats at the same time, and not for nothing. But it's been the Republican left investigation of Chairman alex and Droddi that spurred the ongoing criminal investigation of this transaction. It's not something that emerged from the political left. It came out of the Republican controlled legislature. And the reason this is happening is because there was a pack that Uthmeyer ran that was enriched the tune of ten million dollars, and nobody could explain where the money came from except a lawsuit that should have directed that money. I'm sorry, a claim that should have directed that money into the medicaid program. Moreover, like, how are we on this show deploying lawfair when suit anybody? Actually, it was allies of Governor DeSantis who called One American News and threatened to sue us. Verry Karen of them, we see you, Brian Griffin. Team Desanta should be reminded that truth is a defense in any defamation action. We've welcomed to Governor de Santa's first lady, Casey DeSantis, and Attorney General Uthmeyer on our show. They have not accepted our invitations. But lawfair, I'm a television talk show host, not a prosecutor. It's actually Attorney General Uthmeyer, who is the only prosecutor in this story other than the prosecutors that might be investigating mister Uthmeyer, which is the entire point of our question. We asked the Attorney General explicitly whether he had been contacted by law enforcement in the ongoing investigation.
Speaker 2: He could have said no, he could have given a fulsome response.
Speaker 1: Instead, he asked us to read his tweets, which we did, and this one stuck out. Just like President Trump, Conservatives like James Uthmeyer won't be intimidated.
Speaker 2: By political lawfair.
Speaker 1: First of all, that definitely sounds like someone who knows that their boss is under investigation, like tell me you're under investigation without telling me you're under investigation. Second, the nerve Attorney General Uthmeyer and his team should keep Donald Trump's name out of their mouths. James Uthmeyer was the campaign manager in the campaign to defeat Trump. James Uthmeyer was literally rooting for the Lawfair against Trump while I was standing with him in a dingy New York criminal courtroom, while Mago was fighting against law there and for Trump.
Speaker 2: This is what James Uthmeyer was saying.
Speaker 24: We need a new leader for the party, somebody that's approven winner, and that person is Ron DeSantis. I think last night it teed it up perfectly. We need somebody that delivers results, and that's just not the former president anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh but now he and Trump are somehow in common cause to peas in a pod. Attorney General Uthmeyer posted this on x about President Trump Day one. Trump doesn't know whether a man can become a woman. Actually, I think the real issue here is whether or not a ten million dollar check can become a feature of James Uthmier's political committee. Attorney General Uthmeyer, if you are indeed under investigation, which your own spokesperson's tweets seem to indicate, it isn't because you're conservative.
Speaker 2: It isn't because you're pro Trump.
Speaker 1: The people who started investigating you are also conservative Republicans. It's because ten million dollars that was supposed to go to Florida's medicaid program made it into your political committee.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's criminal or not.
Speaker 1: I know it shouldn't happen, and that your conduct was unfitting of someone in public service, and I know that you know better than to defend.
Speaker 2: A grift like this for political gain.
Speaker 1: We continue to invite Attorney General Uthmeier on the program to offer an explanation. He has always declined, and he's always welcome because I have like ten million questions for him.
Speaker 2: That's all the time we have.
Speaker 1: We'll be back tomorrow night eastern six specific Make sure to sign up for the OAN Live app if you haven't already, just go toa n dot com stay right here a fine point which Shanell Rihanna is up next. Let's go get them