Speaker 1: One of my favorite segments of the week is Tuesday's Tool at Titto five with Dave Jennings. Is there one tool, two tools? Zero tools? Up to two tools?
Speaker 2: Let's find out what do I love when it comes to hunting for tools? Guys, they make it sill. Yeah, this isn't one of those. And so this girl is sixteen. Let's call her Kimmy. She and her twenty six year old sister are at odds.
Speaker 3: Twenty six year old sounds hot over.
Speaker 2: Sorry over the names their parents gave them. Oh okay, here we go, Kimmy writes in For whatever reason, our parents' name taste was different at forty when they had me than it was at thirty when they had my sister. My sister ended up with an old fashioned name, think ethel Well. I ended up with a modernish, mature name like Wren. Her sister, Kimmy ads hates her name. When it was really zenful that I got a better name and that our parents had given me a younger sounding name.
Speaker 3: Tried the white.
Speaker 2: She was the only person in her class at the time who had an older name. Most of the kids she went to school with were either really trendy names or place names. I know my sister was bullied at one point for having a grandma name. I'm not sure if she ever told my parents, but she made sure to tell me and make me feel bad about it ethel. When the two were younger, Kimmy says her sister used to say she deserves to have things as easy as I did. In recent years, it's become more clear that she blames Mom more than Dad for the name. Mom was the one who had most of the say in naming us, according to them, and when my sister saw the list of names considered for each of us a couple of years ago, she got even meaner to me. She even told me she never wanted a sister, and why did I have to be born at all?
Speaker 3: I wish you were born.
Speaker 2: I told her I didn't choose and I shouldn't be bullied by her because of it. My mom listened, and she and Dad confronted her over this. My sister said I was such a snitch and a little spoiled brat, and how I shouldn't have said anything at all. Now she worries that I'm in the wrong for speaking to my parents. Is Kimmy a tool?
Speaker 1: Uh? Sibling rival. I got chases, especially with sisters. Boys just fight it out and it's over.
Speaker 3: I got to chase this growl real quick. You know when she said, I wish you'd never been born? M M. I said something like that to my dad one time. I said I didn't ask to be born. He goes, yeah, if you would have, I was said, no, Dwight.
Speaker 1: Is the dumb name, of course, So dude, what I just think this is part of I don't know if they're tools, but there she's searching for something, and I think it goes deeper than just the name. Okay, right where how much were they treated differently? And the catalyst for her angst right now is if that's the right word to use. Is the name Ethol is pretty bad? But you know, your twenty six you can change. The first girl I ever kissed was in fourth grade. Her name was Ethel and she was pretty as hell. So I don't I'm sorry. Ethyl's can be hot.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's just a name.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's just a name. How much does it cost to change your name?
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty bucks on hundred and twenty two dollars, there you go.
Speaker 3: Forty three dollars for court filing, eight dollars county clerk. So kimmy poppy order five.
Speaker 2: Give her one hundred and twenty two bucks out of your Peggy shut up.
Speaker 1: Maggie hates her name. She hates Margaret because I hate my name.
Speaker 2: Well, she's gonna be Peggy.
Speaker 1: So it's only named after your grandmother. But you tell your grandmother that, right, And she did, of course, because he's Maggie. But okay, so I don't is it fair for me to say there's no tools here, they're just upset siblings.
Speaker 2: But to keep on badgering your sixteen year old sister because she has a different name that you like better.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, I thought you said they were in their twenties.
Speaker 2: One is sixteen, one's twenty six, twenty sixteen year old.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a tool. You're a tool. Get over yourself for a second. She's sixteen. You remember how hard it was to be a sixteen year old girl in the world.
Speaker 3: For god sake, ethel my name was supposed to be stone Wall and then at the last second Mom changed it to though White. Now, either way I would.
Speaker 1: Never wagh, you'd have been stoned to wall.
Speaker 3: Well, but either way, I was not going to be able to get a license plate from my bicycle. Like Kevin and Wayne.
Speaker 1: You will live.
Speaker 2: For five years.
Speaker 1: Every single time we get to this thing when you talk about the little license plate you used to buy it dorm Berry's toy and that you would just stay with it and you would never find Dwight.
Speaker 2: What's your middle name, David? Go with that.
Speaker 3: It's not the same.
Speaker 2: It's better.
Speaker 1: Like Dwight from the office.
Speaker 3: Oh right, How many times I heard who's the most annoying person on the office?
Speaker 2: Of course, right?
Speaker 3: Who did the most cocaine on the Mets light?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who was one of the greatest generals ever?
Speaker 1: Paton Dwight, Guys and r Ike. But they't know him as Dwight. They called him Ike. That was my nickname or general. That was my nickname, girl, not Jen. Ike was your nickname?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, that's not so bad.
Speaker 1: We're not that cool.
Speaker 3: Well that's why I don't have it anymore. I had it when I was like eight to From like eight to twelve, I was Ike And then people were like.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna are we gonna completely ignore the story of the shop owner that chased down I want to Are we going to ignore the vigilante shop owner.
Speaker 2: He went the extra miles?
Speaker 3: Yes, they want to start to go fund me for his legal fees. Yes, I do, I really do. I think I love this store owner and I'm sure why he's going through litigation. He can't come on the show, but eventually I want you on.
Speaker 2: The show is alift from him again, that's the story.
Speaker 3: I think it's absolutely the right mess.
Speaker 1: A Louisle business owner is facing several charges after allegedly kidnapping and beating a shoplifter who stole vate pens from his convenience door on the in the Algonquin neighborhood. Shocking. Algonquin police said, Patel pulled up the victim's shorts and sprayed the victim's anus with peppers tell you do it wow, before pulling him into the van. The victim was then taken to a garage not far from the easy Mark that he stole from, where they continued to assault him, hitting him, stop, clapping, hitting him with closed fist, and kicking and stomping him before striking him with a piece of wood.
Speaker 3: So let me just offer this up. If somebody's grandmother was just walking down the stree, read, dude, look at me my grandmother. And then a van pulls up and they shoot the grandma's aus with pepper spray and then they put poor grandma in the van, take her to an undisclosed location. They beat grandma. If that group of individuals came upon a Louisville judge, the judge would dismiss it. But since it's a business owner, he's still you watched this though.
Speaker 1: He stole vpins. You don't get uh, you don't get pepper spray in your anus. And then driven to a garage where you you're beating. It's stomped on by a group of people. Know, it's just too far. You can't have vigilanes running around the city.
Speaker 3: My point is, if ever just thugs the digits to a grandmother Luivia, judges would let them off scott free. But because it's a business owner going against a criminal, watch these judges are gonna throw the They're gonna throw the book at this guy.
Speaker 2: So if you, if you're a business owner, what makes you think you know what? I for an eye? Let's see, he got some vape pens?
Speaker 3: What should I do?
Speaker 2: What should I do? You know what stuff let me spray him in the anus.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that this guy probably comes from a country where that's that's chop off your hand. It's what you do.
Speaker 3: Oh you stole from me.
Speaker 1: It's what you do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna chop off your hand and we're gonna take the next six goats that your mom and daddy goat have. That's the penalty.
Speaker 1: He puts one of you, he put one of yours in the hospital, you.
Speaker 3: Put one of his. If he pulls paper, you pulled scissors. If he pulls rock, you pull paper.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a little better when Sean Connery says it, but.
Speaker 2: Just a little.
Speaker 1: So this guy, I thought that maybe somebody would start a GoFundMe for his his his bills. But you cannot do that.
Speaker 2: You have to stop the pepper spray. And he stopped there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: He Actually again, I'm not condoning any of this behavior, but if you were gonna do that and screw up, I think that is the pepper spray in the butt.
Speaker 2: That is. And then you film the dancing.
Speaker 1: It's worth the vap pens.
Speaker 2: Dance for me, dance for me.
Speaker 1: And they tell me and keep the v and keep the vay pins.
Speaker 3: You can have the come on back tomorrow if you want. We'll do this again.
Speaker 1: All right, does the paper?
Speaker 3: I think that the pepper spray just adds just enough.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the thing.
Speaker 2: How many people have tried it? Since? That's where my question is?
Speaker 1: Well said? So I said, I was gonna ask how you know it's coming saying it's not that bad? Like? How many people would know what that felt like?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been pepper sprayed?
Speaker 1: Just you know, I've been in the room that has been pepper sprayed and it was uncomfortable. It was horrible.
Speaker 3: I got pepper pepper sprayed twice, you know. Let me tell you. It was right in the face, mouth open, the whole bit.
Speaker 2: It was one of the most work.
Speaker 3: It was horrible, horrible. I felt like I had a cactus in my mouth. It's horrible, horrible, It's horrible.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 3: I think every soul would help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every soldier has to do that. It's it's the it's the basic training where they have the hut and they'd line twenty guys up in their army, Navy, whatever, it doesn't matter, and they throw the tear gas in there and you got to take your mask off and sit in there for whatever two minutes and then and ride the tear gas training.
Speaker 2: All right, So like I had a cactus in my mouth.
Speaker 1: It's horrible. It's very descriptive. You're like Hemingway, Yeah so much.
Speaker 3: And when I made that comment, I had seventeen casts around me.
Speaker 1: Again, we don't condone any of this behavior from a store owner. I knew a guy, former boxer I talked. I hadn't talked to him in like years. We finally got on the phone and we were catching up and I said, well I have I said, and he goes, well, you know I did six months? Ohh And I went, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up, what do you mean you did six months? He goes, yeah, I caught this guy breaking in my car. I walked out. I caught him trying to break in my car. I go, okay, well what he goes I said, you're you're breaking in the wrong car. He was a champion boxer, and uh the guy popped off. So my buddy said, all right, night night bang one punch out And I go, that gave you six months. He goes, well, no, pepper sprayed in my butt. I then duct taped him to a chair in my garage and scared the hell out of him for a couple of hours. I didn't hit him, I just scared the hell out of him.
Speaker 3: Man's sharpening knives and right and putting a ripe to the eye, dexter right.
Speaker 1: He goes scared of hell. I go, oh no, no, no, that that'll get you six.
Speaker 2: Plastic plastic sharpening your knives.
Speaker 1: That gets you six months. Uh So, do not do that.
Speaker 2: Don't get together with him? Then, did you?
Speaker 1: I want to speak? Uh no, he's very good friends with me.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 1: Uh So I will go out on a limb that Matt Sanders and the rest of LMPD do not recommend vigilante.
Speaker 3: But going back to what happened with I wonder how that whole scenario could I want to why.
Speaker 1: Do we have Matt Sanders on it and describe and and talk about this story as.
Speaker 2: Is Anus mace and mace O band name.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you even get to that idea. I know, strain this in your ear. It's too good for you to be sprayed in your face. Just take it, just take it, all right?
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 1: A great Uh, by the way, before you do, Tony's breaking alignment. I know this one's coming up.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they love being followed by mace.
Speaker 1: Bargain Supply. I'll be going to bargain Supply today because the remodeler Dave has headed. He's coming over with the carpenter. So we're gonna discuss. Uh, we're knocking walls out, we're staying in. Saint Matthew is not gonna sell a house.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna try to fit in and say stuff like you know what? Uh what the quarter as drawwall here?
Speaker 2: Well, the guy, I have some an mace on the counter I don't sorry, how much of the counter tops? How much of the counter to.
Speaker 3: I got a look up on Google.
Speaker 1: I don't know the carpenter. I know the guy. I know the remodeler of known him for thirty years. But the carpenter guy, he doesn't know me. So no, I already got the line down. I was like, right here is where I want the stripper poll and it has to be able to take my weight.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's actually something known as an an a.
Speaker 1: Stop please stop, please stop surgery, So thank you, bargain stop please bargain supply Street. I'm trying to move on.
Speaker 3: It's a surgical procedure that creates a channel Tony's breaking alignment. I can't fit it in. I can't say that, Okay, Tony. That's why you have the surgery Tony's breaking alignment. What if you could? What have you found a place you can actually trust when you had to get work done on your vehicle? Well, got it for you. It's Tony's breaking alignment. Tony's Breaking Alignment is family owner. They have been for three generations, and that's important because family owned businesses they just care more. They care about that name on the marquee, and they certainly care way more about their product. That's what you get at Tony's Breaking Alignment. So much to the fact that at Tony's Breaking Alignment, they're not just going to give you a warranty. Oh oh no, contraar banjour. That's a little French for you. They will also give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty. And that's on every single job they do. Folks, put your mind at restal with Louisville's best and that's my dear friends at Tony's break in alignment. Stick around really in the years is next News Radio eight forty whas we did not.
Speaker 1: Do really in the years.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we said.
Speaker 3: Nay, not without date, not without Dave. By the way, happy birthday to Chris Raderman. He is the founder of Shady Rays. Ah do have time to do this poem? It's like it's all about Chris.
Speaker 2: What rhymes with ratterman?
Speaker 3: Hatterman?
Speaker 1: All right, what do we got for us today?
Speaker 2: What I got our top twenty hits from back in the day. You're gonna try to give me the year?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right, we're in the eighties, eighty six seven? Yeah, probably because January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was working construction and this used to be playing in the construction side all the time.
Speaker 3: I was working as a male dancer. My name was Flabby. Oh, and I was dancing with the chunkin Dales and instead of tipping dollars, they would tip white Castle coupons.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was listening to this as I fell off the scaffolding and the scaffolden fell on top of me.
Speaker 3: Is that what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the things I happened.
Speaker 3: Did you hit everything on the way down with your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's Miami Sound Machine, Gloria.
Speaker 1: It's Stefan. It's going to be a seven.
Speaker 2: Now we go across the pond.
Speaker 1: Simple Minds Alive and Kicking it eighty seven.
Speaker 3: It's eighty seven or eighty eight. Was this on the same record as the Breakfast Club song?
Speaker 2: I believe so it might have been the one after that, my live kick.
Speaker 1: I might even be able to say, I don't even need another song. It's not seven.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Will you please stop? You sound like a serial killer singing to his victim before.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: You gotta do.
Speaker 2: Its a good song, please, it's a good song, all right. This next guy is a birthday boy? How about that, billy?
Speaker 3: It's eighty six, all right, boy, could be eighty seven.
Speaker 1: It's January.
Speaker 3: It's Jami January. Hey, let this get into my car.
Speaker 1: They made a movie after this stupid sh it was the two Uh we had one of them on Oh god, the two actors that were the same age. One died of a drug overdose and one claims he was had sex with all the adults in Corey Fell Cory's The Corys. Yeah, Corey Ham yeah, Corey Feil, Corey Ham.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They both started a movie called Driver's License.
Speaker 3: If you watch yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember that movie?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And it was the Hot Girl with the convertible convertible Volkswagen. After that movie came out, all the high school girls bought convertible.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Billy Ocean, Happy seventy fourth day today?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Spies like Us? This came out in nineteen eighty six. I can't remember it was the Winner or Summer, though it was a winner. It was a Christmas movie in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'd like to hear the song.
Speaker 3: Paul, remember Spies Like Us?
Speaker 1: I remember the movie The Old The only reason I remember the movie is the two girls getting out of the of the tent.
Speaker 3: That was gross. They hardly had anything on.
Speaker 1: It was gross.
Speaker 3: Paul McCartney, boy, I think it's I think you're right on eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Terrible song.
Speaker 2: It's better than simply.
Speaker 1: That's not setting the bar.
Speaker 3: No, that's true.
Speaker 1: Are you listening to this song and thinking it's it's.
Speaker 3: Party all the This was a song, This was a dare Richard pryor bet it probably eighty eight. I think it was one hundred thousand dollars. Bet he bet said you couldn't write, You couldn't write a hit song.
Speaker 2: It's about his girlfriend who had bladder issues.
Speaker 3: Now that was potty.
Speaker 1: Old party party, not potty.
Speaker 3: Potty all the time party all the times about me.
Speaker 1: I say, I'm really, I'm willing to go eighty eight now.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no. This was eighty six. I'm going in eighty seven. Why you want to hurt me?
Speaker 2: But it's January, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This was eighty six, songh Man. It's a long ramp. This is my senior year. Why you want to hurt me?
Speaker 1: So you want to say nineteen eighty six, No, I want to say eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Because Spies Like Us was a fall December movie in eighty six. Okay, and that was the same.
Speaker 1: This wasn't the number one song.
Speaker 2: The next song is the number one song January, the twenty first. Back in the day, heavy hitters, right, that's what.
Speaker 1: Friends are fool, that's what friends are for.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Keith smiling.
Speaker 1: I hated this song in eighty six.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it today.
Speaker 2: What jerks are for?
Speaker 3: It made me nauseous back then. Just hearing it it made me physical. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: It's not what friends are for.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Friends are for if you puke in their car, they hope you clean it up.
Speaker 3: Friends are for like, you know what friends are and you're not shitting anybody. I'm not your friend.
Speaker 1: Your friends are for lying to the police.
Speaker 2: Right, friends are for Uh, when you hold a guide down sea, you can squirre pepper strain as well. All right, that's what friends are for. I did.
Speaker 1: I physically got ill.
Speaker 3: When I There are certain songs that make me nauch. This is one of them.
Speaker 1: I want to say. It's eighty seven.
Speaker 3: It's eighty seven. Here's why I'm telling you. Several Minds was eighty six. Paul McCartney was eighty six. And what was the other one that got me? There's three eighty six to my ca Yeah, yeah, all right, it's eighty seven.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it nineteen eighty seven for the first reeling in the years for the week final answer.
Speaker 2: Deon Warwick and Friends, Elton John ROBERTA. Flak. Who's the other one is that? All of them? Let's eighty eight? So anyway, this was the number one song eight January. The twenty first.
Speaker 3: Deon Warwick has big nose holes you can look.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, nineteen eighty six, so these songs came out late eighty five, late eighty five.
Speaker 3: No what I say, that's what I meant. That's what I meant to say.
Speaker 1: No way, Jose, I think you're wrong. See okay, I didn't get to finish the bargain supply. Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street. I'm going by there to get matching appliances. Now, I love ge, but we're doing the big remodel at the house, so I'm going for I'm waring for a different sort of look. So I'm gonna go, and that's what they have they have. I'm not going to be able to get the sixteen thousand dollars Italian gas stove. I know that Jackie's going to say we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a guest stove. I happen to me from Italian.
Speaker 2: Wow, Thank you man.
Speaker 1: Tony barkains by e Everestry and popping by there a little bit after noon after the show.
Speaker 2: I got therewn parking lot down there.
Speaker 1: They do have it. It's in the New lou area. Go check them out appliances. Yo, back after this.
Speaker 3: News already done Hall listening in New York. We love you and we miss you so so. I love you more than Tony.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love you so much. I'm sending you this picture right here. Look.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not fair.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: News Radio eight forty w h as.
Speaker 3: Hello Billy message from Courtney donaho It says, hey, guys, thanks you for the shout out. I love Tony Dwighton Dave, but really, Dwight, I love you the most. You're so handsome and sexy for the naked pick. Hopefully one day I will have someone that looks just like you. You're the best and I love you yours truly, Courtney Donahoe. Wow, that was a nice message from her long text.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: And then she sends a picture. Oh my gosh, I'm blushing.
Speaker 1: Uh. When it comes to naming babies, yeah, soname babies. I named Dave. I just looked at Dwighton and said, Google dumbest baby names America twenty twenty four. Okay, let see what comes up. Because I have this story about some people are getting you know, people just they just can't live their own lives. They have to get in other people's lives. And you can't name your baby that what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I'm kind of with them on that.
Speaker 1: So the trend has emerged recently where parents are naming their kids after their favorite weapons.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I saw that. Hey, this this is Howitz or Smith.
Speaker 1: No, not far off, that's not far off.
Speaker 3: Remington's one of them.
Speaker 1: See Ruger, Ruger, So Ruger, let's pick a regular name. What name can you use for all these? Johnson? You just want to use Johnson?
Speaker 2: Ruger Johnson, Yeah, Ruger Johnson, Remington. I tell you what, you don't want to be nine millimeter Johnson.
Speaker 1: If you're not rich, I don't think you can go Remington Remington Johnson.
Speaker 3: Is it me? Or does Remington sound like the jerk preppy in every eighties movie that beats up the nerd?
Speaker 2: Oh no, here comes lay James Spader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right, Remington.
Speaker 1: Remington sounds like a rich guy.
Speaker 3: All right, that's what I'm saying. So shoot her shooter, shooter, but shooter, Jenny saying, that's a cool name. Trigger that sounds like a horse.
Speaker 1: Hegg Hey, trigger that sounds like the guy at the gas station when you're looking for someone on the ol. Hey trigger, what sounds like you're looking for cat?
Speaker 3: Sounds like the guy that's not all there that hangs around the gas better than safety lock. Oh, that's old trigger.
Speaker 2: He just.
Speaker 3: He likes to eat paint chips, that's all.
Speaker 1: Winchester. Did I say that one? Here's another one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dagger.
Speaker 2: It's kind of pointed.
Speaker 1: It sounds like an SEC quarterback, it does. Dagger Johnson sounds.
Speaker 3: Like any sounds like a nickname. Dagger Wilson, Eh, not a fan I like, I likes, So.
Speaker 1: We take that too. And again people get older themselves. Cannon, that's fine, that's okay, it's okay, relaxed. Let people name their kids whatever they want. Here's the deal. You name your kids something cool like that. They better be cool kids. Here's like, they better be able to deliver.
Speaker 3: Here's the stupid names, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So hashtag ugly baby names? What did you come up with?
Speaker 3: Okay? This one is tu spacemorrow tomorrow. That's there's another one.
Speaker 1: Precious, Precious is no, I don't hate it. Here's the number two on the list on this website. Is mom Junction, mom junction dot com America. That's not bad. No, I dated a girl her grandmother's name America. No, this is just Mercedes. I dated a Mercedes and for months.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Please, no one on the show, no one in the in the sales pit, no one listening to the show in general, over the fourteen states that can hear us now, are surprised you dated a girl named Mercedes.
Speaker 3: But here's the shocking part. I just assumed because she was a young, blonde, hot body. So I just assumed she was a dancer, a performer, stripper, you know. And so I kept asking throughout the months we were dating, Please, what's your real name? What's your own name? She showed me her driver's license, and sure enough, she was named Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Olga is on the ola.
Speaker 3: That's hot. That sounds hot.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Olga? It's Russian? Do you know what that means?
Speaker 3: In Russia?
Speaker 2: I will say, Harry Mole means yeah, fat and ugly.
Speaker 1: Oh stop, that's a good guest, though I can't get okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: People think it sounds like Harry Mole or deformed, grotesque, but it actually means beautiful in Russian. Oh, Olga is beautiful in Russian.
Speaker 2: It is a beautiful language.
Speaker 1: Here's another one sounds very similar. But this is number three on this list from mom Junks's dot com. If you're a new mom, check it out. Helga.
Speaker 2: Helga isn't Isn't that Hagar the Horrible's wife?
Speaker 3: I think and will be a good twin sister.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hellga sounds like something out of a bad Uh, not a bad but a scary Yeah.
Speaker 2: She she bakes cookies in her in her cabin in the woods, eats children.
Speaker 3: What's the chance of Helga being good at shot put?
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Who wrote those books? All those German? They're two German. It was a German guy that wrote Fritz Oh, all the stories at Disney the Scruber. Here's this is number four on the ugly name list. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Peggy? I like Peggy. Peggy's great, Peggy's a fun broad, Peggy bakes. Why would you have Peggy cares? I gonna have game night. Never a game night. Not invite Pegg marnin peg Peg.
Speaker 2: She's a sweetheart, she really is.
Speaker 3: She's square.
Speaker 1: Someone apparently named their child in twenty twenty four Zuma.
Speaker 2: I think peg is a real square though Zooma Lachlan drinks those.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Zuma, oh Zema.
Speaker 1: Oh Zuma is actually the name of a beach in Malibu.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? Also one of the characters in Paw Patrol.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. My kid never was in Paul Patrol. He was Bob the Builder.
Speaker 3: Remember in twenty twenty getting back to the craziest when they can't cancel Paul Patrol because it's insensitive.
Speaker 2: Because there was a cop yeap.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could, Like, how did we live through that? No? Like, how do we You're looking around like, am I crazy? I'm taking quick. Everybody's like people that don't like Trump, They're like, how do we get here? I'll tell exactly how you got here? Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Paul Patrol is uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody named their kid Moxy crime Fighter.
Speaker 3: No, that was a Moxy crime Fighter. That is pen Gillette's daughter's name.
Speaker 2: Really is not bad.
Speaker 3: That is Pendulette's daughter's name, Moxie crime Boxy crime Fire.
Speaker 1: This isn't This is more stupid than ugly time, like the Spice Time Johnson or father No, no, no, father time. I'm sorry, didn't specify T I M E time M. I always think that the I think that the store. There's a grocery store that's now a fitness place in Saint Matthew's round Chilver Road. It was called time something, but they misspelled people like this is Louisville, Kentucky. You can't get fancy.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, you're marquees wrong. No, we're just.
Speaker 2: Talk about carriage Ford.
Speaker 1: Carriage Ford. He was texting last night as the Fighting nightersh have notre name, just did not get it done. As Ohio State eight is your national champion. He comes on once a week and talks about sports. But you need to get over there and buy a truck or car or a van or whatever.
Speaker 2: They got.
Speaker 1: Man, they've got the new ones, they've got the used ones. And right now the F one fifties and the Broncos have very low interest. And I think the F one fifty is up to nine thousand dollars back. Think about that. Go look at the price and take nine grand off. It's awesome. So check them out. Carriage Forward, Earl Books, Carriage Forward, go to carriageforward dot com. I don't think there is a truck that I've I'm more in love with than the twenty twenty four or twenty twenty five f one fifty. Go check them out and drive it. You'll agree. Back after this on news radio eight forty whas