Speaker 1: What is how is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Give me one minute, y'all? Y ever wore out in other day.
Speaker 1: Battery? Mm hmm h m hm, No, what's up guys? How is every wood doing today?
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Get this uh, let me get everybody of Let me get everybody.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Guys? What's up? Hey? What's up? Showing here all alone? Let you we need to talk show, we need to talk. Yeah, yeah yeah, yah.
Speaker 2: H mmm, Yo, come on in cold.
Speaker 1: You have a party, holding a party. Here's the the mm hmm, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: I scrolled nine the glow burst my eyes.
Speaker 5: Another cliff, another away line.
Speaker 3: They take one of lines they want to just see out of shape and turn and fleeting throng and ea, turn away turn.
Speaker 6: I'm just the voice in the digital storm.
Speaker 3: But they I didn't know me from today.
Speaker 4: I was bumped.
Speaker 1: They never made me, never shar my ear, never saw the quiet moment swing, nobody's there.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through.
Speaker 1: It was grandjergy because I said something.
Speaker 2: They didn't lie.
Speaker 4: They don't know me in real I only know my own line presence.
Speaker 1: Peakers adn't post no.
Speaker 7: Human mess and so please please leave me alone.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I take for clicks.
Speaker 3: I reached food feet they build their.
Speaker 1: Throne that I breathed that I once saying the slice and serve.
Speaker 8: Thousand strangers screaming gizls.
Speaker 3: I laugh.
Speaker 8: I heard alone off from high but theeah cookie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice.
Speaker 9: Crack when I'm tired, never saw the.
Speaker 2: Part from me.
Speaker 1: I'm never why I'm tired of he try.
Speaker 8: To find you one of my name through the binder because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 3: They don't know me.
Speaker 4: You real lie, You don't know them?
Speaker 1: How shout screen over, isn't it?
Speaker 5: So please please please please give me at.
Speaker 1: Hello see, give me alone?
Speaker 3: Stevie, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 1: Steve? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: Did anything? He give you?
Speaker 3: What? I'm speaking with? Jake? Oh, Jake?
Speaker 1: What's up? Man? Hey? Did you see the clip that Scott made for you?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: The gay monkey question. I asked you the game monkey question, henkey question. If you had a gay monkey on your bat, would you leave it there? Would you beat it off?
Speaker 3: I would beat it off. I would beat it off. Crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I how are you doing? Brother?
Speaker 3: All? Right, man, How are you? How are you? So?
Speaker 1: Are you going to Rodney's this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I'll be there probably like two hours early, just waiting.
Speaker 1: Waitingcause you know, someone said that, someone said that here we saw here we had an eighteenth ticket sold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a shame. It's not it's not a lot.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. So I heard Matt Meme does the booking for uh, for Rodney's.
Speaker 5: No, that's not exactly accurate. He does produce a show Rodney's, is what I understand. Unless something has changed, and that's not to my knowledge, but as far as I know, he does not through the booking, but he does have a show there once a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, did you send those stickers out yet?
Speaker 3: No, buddy, I'm sorry. They're on my list. I have them ready to go, and i'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: I'm going to add some extra special gifts inside the package.
Speaker 3: Not just it could be don't send me what kind of size do you usually like?
Speaker 1: Don't don't send pa? All right?
Speaker 3: Next time? Next time?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what's up under her brain? He said? Mister lou Hello, Hey, but I want to I want to say this. Popa sent me four hundred dollars. It was our gift card the other day.
Speaker 3: God damn, that's pretty nice. What are you going to do with that?
Speaker 1: I already spent there about me any TV, A new TV? Any crop?
Speaker 3: Damn? I belt for my dryer, beautiful a penis.
Speaker 1: M h man. Are you going to hack Amania this year?
Speaker 3: No? I'll never go to Hackemedia as long as I live. How about that?
Speaker 1: Because your friends with Kevin?
Speaker 3: No, because I don't like you can sell you something?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Abba?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? She? She was the one force was forcing me to be nice to Stutter and John.
Speaker 3: That's horrible. How dare she?
Speaker 1: I hope you don't do that with.
Speaker 3: I like I.
Speaker 1: Don't likes that are drawn like Kevin Kevin better, Kevin Burnan. I had to one time someone saw Kate Meaney on my stream. I had to explain who Kate Meety was to people.
Speaker 3: Wow, how embarrassing is that for you?
Speaker 1: I told her. I actually told one of my friends who asked me about it. I said, look at Kevin Meaney, that's Kevin Meanie's daughter Ken me from a SNL.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't care. I don't care, you know.
Speaker 1: Kevin Bety, what are you cooking, Jake?
Speaker 3: I'm making some dinner here.
Speaker 1: For you and your wife.
Speaker 3: Not tonight. She's working right now.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not working.
Speaker 3: I work today. I work today. Uh during the day. It's nighttime here.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to tell you that. I want to say that I love that people are getting to rewatch The Simpsons.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's uh? Why?
Speaker 1: Because they've made an older Bark an older.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I heard about that. Actually, that's sucked up. And they did the same thing for South Park to right.
Speaker 1: And an author, the author the our.
Speaker 3: Barc What what's wrong with Arthur?
Speaker 1: Episodes the all the series finale, they made them into adults.
Speaker 3: In the series finale, Arthur goes crazy. The Massacres whole family kind of like Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, don't don't I like Kurt, don't don't don't put.
Speaker 3: Don't put.
Speaker 1: People have given you know, I rewalk all.
Speaker 6: Right here, Look, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it to my family. I'm gonna do it to my entire family. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. Is that sick that I'm gonna do it. Is that I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: To my family. I'm gonna do it to my family.
Speaker 5: Please don't of course not you think you could? Yeah, freaked out anyway, all right, I'll take him off the work.
Speaker 1: Is that sick?
Speaker 3: No, that's my.
Speaker 1: Cat six as has been.
Speaker 3: I know that's not good.
Speaker 1: By the way, So Scott sent me that clip the other night and wanted me to post it.
Speaker 3: Brilliant. I have free ship that. Actually, that's some good humor.
Speaker 1: Today. And then I realized when I post today, I realized my comments were turned off. The comments got turned off and turn off. I had to curt on comments. But one of my shorts.
Speaker 7: Because hello, uh Stevie, Uh did I do sound stupid?
Speaker 3: Mhm?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh back back? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought I did. Send Sean uh.
Speaker 3: Good old Sea.
Speaker 1: He he's been on show. Him in that crew he hangs out with and been on the show's track. Shoed me, Oh man, you know his crew? No, Bobby Nick.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh I miss Bobby p Yeah, you know it's.
Speaker 6: Somebody I got a run at dinner time. But listen, I got that thing coming off for you soon. Don't forget your remind me of get it soon.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: I love it too, foul all right?
Speaker 1: That was stebe Rue Stevielu. Where are you?
Speaker 2: We got it?
Speaker 1: This is dearly mm hmm. That send Alicia Gillespie and cornback a wink.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's here.
Speaker 4: It's hi, Jaking, I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: How are you so? Somebody had to remind me about your little thing with your thing with vent?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, who's talking about that?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 4: That's soul? Twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty two, twenty twenty, How are you twenty fifteen?
Speaker 1: You're gonna be by tonight?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I'm gonna stop by and say hi to little boys, just for a little bit, you know me.
Speaker 1: Hey, so I just had Stevie Louan.
Speaker 4: I saw I was watching. I was back here for a little bit. You ignored me.
Speaker 1: Busy.
Speaker 4: I understand, Jake. You're a busy man.
Speaker 1: Your life has been life.
Speaker 4: But that's what we say, right, bab, life has been life.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I would like to get your dad back on.
Speaker 4: Okay, we could do that. He would definitely come back on. He had fun.
Speaker 1: I know you. He was embarrassed. I know he was embarrassed the last.
Speaker 4: Time, but maybe this time he'll put a better camera angle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, the thing is what I was worried about is you know, I was worried that they you know, because you know, because I did don't want him to I didn't want him to get because of the fans. You know, I know that people don't like you, so don't today.
Speaker 4: People don't like me since when to tell me what happened on time?
Speaker 1: So they were talking about your fire hairy. They said that.
Speaker 4: I don't care what people it's blonde now though, yeah it's a proper color. It's not red anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just don't like when people tell me that who to be friends with, who not to be friends with?
Speaker 4: That's right, you know, you could be friends with whomever you want, Jakes.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it's like we're stuttering drawnk people still thought he thought that that this was when they get us the link. Remember that when you remember when we got kicked from his show, we got banned from the studio.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah I do.
Speaker 1: Judy gave us the link.
Speaker 4: Yeah, p Vince got in trouble for that. I apologize. Sometimes I do things I'm a little fresh.
Speaker 1: Hey, I gave I gave you Vince's email.
Speaker 4: You sure, and he could blame you for that.
Speaker 1: Listen. The thing the thing for me is what this is. You know, I just don't like when people say, oh that I've been watching a lot of rus Not Russell Bob don I miss.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, you sent me that one video which was so good where they basically showed I miss how or showed Howard how he was turning into.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here's the thing. I think Howard's turned into Imus like Bubba the loves Pot just turned it into Rush Limbaugh.
Speaker 4: Who's turning into Howard?
Speaker 1: Though Aaron.
Speaker 4: Is he the next Howard him?
Speaker 1: Or or karmak car Mak is turned into man cow car making turned it into man cow.
Speaker 4: What do you think about Rocco and oh Jay breaking up? Now about Rocco, you don't think he has uh rocos turned into Okay, See, I don't know this so well.
Speaker 1: So but here here's the thing with me. It's like, I don't want the only reason why I watch I don't watch Rocco because if I say something to their chat, if I say something their chat, or because one of his moderators likes to time me out for like twenty four hours. I can't chat. Yeah, Pink hates me me too, but so RFL hates me to the point every time I chat and Granny's and and and and Uncle Jack's chat, I get timed out for twenty four hours because of RFL.
Speaker 4: Why what's going on with these people? They treat me like this too. They banned me from all the chats. I can't have any fun anymore. So I had to get a job. I can't chat. I can't chat. I'm allowed in.
Speaker 1: It's a good person. But the thing is that I understand that she's a busy person. She has she has issues, health issues and stuff.
Speaker 4: But she asked time to do a show with Vince and make money.
Speaker 1: She's also doing it also Vince. Today, I did the show with uh with uh Bro.
Speaker 4: Every time I talk to you, every single time I talk to you, I got to hear about Sam. Sorry, go ahead, finish, let's here, right.
Speaker 1: She looks she's like, you know, but it's like, I just don't you look better than her?
Speaker 4: Gosh, Jake, she's beautiful. I ain't want to do one of those like that. I'm gonna wear that one time.
Speaker 1: I think likes the headbands.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 10: I think he does. I know he likes uh, skinny girls like Judy.
Speaker 4: And Sam and smart girls like Judy and Sam who have all kinds of degrees and stuff.
Speaker 1: But also the thing is is also you know you also know the Karen retrial.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake, but that doesn't matter. I didn't go to law school, so I'm not smart like Judy. I didn't go to seventy five years of psychology school like Sam.
Speaker 1: But you went to Here's the thing you take you take care of a family. You took care of a family.
Speaker 4: Or it doesn't get you anywhere, Jake. You want to see my resume. Took care of a family.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. But here, here's the problem. Is like you know, it's like everybody wants to like everybody, there's a lot of tables. Takes a lot, takes a lot.
Speaker 10: Kada he started, he started the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him, him, And also and also.
Speaker 4: You know what about k doctor Phil He.
Speaker 8: Was the one that was bringing up a lot of you know, by the way I got up, just.
Speaker 4: Is he still a long Oh? I was thinking about when you said, Stevie Lou you sang Scooby Doo, and I said, that's Stevie Stevie Loo, where are you? That's a very cute little jingle? So much? Should put that together?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do these things.
Speaker 1: Right now? Might busy with other life is being lived to the point where having to deal with like a problem that get am By the way, I bought Did I tell you that? Poper sent me four hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jake it in private. I didn't know you were announcing it.
Speaker 1: Uh no, I listen. And also I bought myself a TV crop pot. I bought a Paris Hilton crop pot.
Speaker 4: Oh what color is it?
Speaker 1: I think it's maroon.
Speaker 4: You gotta send me a picture of that. What are you gonna make in there? I have a recipe that's to die for that I made.
Speaker 1: So I made a bunch of music, so I was I got so. Someone asked me to make Hooding the Blowfish song about politics okay, and asked me to remake and make a song similar. So I started making. You're actually gonna kill me because I've been making I've been making like country tunes and stuff. Been thinking about one. It's manteen eighty five, about twenty six or make worry for now?
Speaker 4: And what does it sound like? Is it good?
Speaker 1: I haven't made I haven't made it yet.
Speaker 4: Oh you just that's what you're working on.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it because okay, and I've also been working on I'm hoping to reget Robert Levy.
Speaker 4: On our show, on the show, mister Levy. If I see him Friday, I will put in a good word.
Speaker 1: You'd be where are you going Friday?
Speaker 10: I have a ticket to a comedy show rond Ronny.
Speaker 4: Yes, better ride.
Speaker 1: Everybody's going around me. But here's here's the thing. I heard he only sold like eighteen tickets, or I heard he sold some tickets.
Speaker 10: Sixteen it was, But I think that's that number is a little off because from what I understood, people that I spoke to had already purchased their tickets. So I was like, just between the people I know, there has to be fifteen tickets. So I was very confused. Unless we're the only people going.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like who wants to hear? Who wants to hear stuttering? If they want to. If I want to hear, I do studying the stand up. I will watch one of his shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I want to see and hear stuttering John for sure, seeing him I r L is a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I hope he doesn't do what he did to me in the conventions set are in parsipony.
Speaker 4: Because that will be not fun. But he remember he calls security on me.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing if he if he tries to do something, by the ears, the thing what you did with rite the feet and buy him the family dinner. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 4: Maybe now. John has been so mean to me, Jake, can I.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, you called me your Brad a few times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you are a little brad. Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: I'm not You're not wrong?
Speaker 10: By the way, Oh god, that kid his pias Brad.
Speaker 4: Did you see what he did to me this morning? He set me up?
Speaker 10: He sent me the loc and Mers was on and I and I was like, okay, let me hop on and give another report.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no. Commers and I had a huge argument this morning. I have no interest in speaking to him. He told me to close my legs and I told him to close his mouth.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, here's the thing. Did you know that a couple of weeks ago I gave you Ice Stance solved membership to.
Speaker 4: Mel butman, oh god, I'm sure she's elated. Ice. Are you thrilled? I was going but you have to say, Hell, I was gonna defend you, but you left too soon. Oh yeah, sure, Tommy, sure, all of you. You have the ability to defend me day on Twitter. Sorry, look go ahead, Drake.
Speaker 1: He says, thanks, Jake, I'm driving in the snow right now.
Speaker 4: Don't interrupt him, and don't chat. Do not stop.
Speaker 10: If I see one more chat from Tommy Jordan's every chat has to block him. No chatting and driving, especially in storms.
Speaker 1: But also when I also bring of the fact that you know, you know, here's the thing. Everybody's fine. Can we just get along now?
Speaker 4: No we can't.
Speaker 10: Everybody crossed every one of my fucking boundaries, So now I'm done. No, no, no, no, no, no, of course not the people who cross my boundaries.
Speaker 4: They don't have to ask. They know who they are.
Speaker 1: You know. The thing is, it's like everybody, so you just let let me tell the people that that that watch the show that are attacking Mommy please stop, because she's not She's not doing anything. She's just trying to live her life. Like she wants to live it. If you don't like the way she's living it back on the interstate, you don't have to. Don't make comments. Please don't make about her.
Speaker 4: That's my guy right there.
Speaker 1: I just want to Rocks. I just want I just don't want people to listen. Listen. Here's the thing. She has a life outside of YouTube. She doesn't have to listen to. Here's the thing. She comes down here to have a good time and not it's not fun anymore.
Speaker 3: It's not fun.
Speaker 4: I've had a little fun in the past couple of weeks, laughing at these people telling me that I don't know what I did.
Speaker 9: Like like like calling me a liar, but believing Vincent John evolved two people on God's Greener to believe Vince and John.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm just talking to you.
Speaker 4: I do too bid, But you don't call much anymore.
Speaker 10: But I see I do come to your chat, and I see you have a lot of new friends, and I'm super happy to see.
Speaker 1: That working on stuff like trying to get things done. But you know what the thing is, it's like I just get like busy life, life being life and also trying to like three people the way and Also, the thing is just like we have problems, and I want to say this. I've always been respectable to be to the backyard. To the back yard boys always try to be respectful. And I know that they're almost They go on at eight pm Eastern, so you might have to leave.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm gonna jump off actually right now because I want to freshen up. I haven't done my hair, as you can see.
Speaker 1: Also tell you something, but.
Speaker 10: Should I do a ponytails down? Should leave it in a bun, but a looser one, like a little bigger.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also working with people trying to get all this ship done.
Speaker 4: It's like, but is it getting done?
Speaker 1: Though it's getting done?
Speaker 4: Were working on it, right, Jake everything you.
Speaker 1: Know what the thing is? If you don't, if people don't understand it. I just put out a video. I got a sports cards and even got to pay people that are watching that video.
Speaker 10: I know broadcast something of Rhode Island Road of Broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Rhode Island Broadcasting, Yes.
Speaker 1: And they sent me until I didn't see the pin. It was like but it was a pin that you put on stuff?
Speaker 4: Oh like a pin? Yeah, Oh my gosh. I love pins and buttons. I swear to you. If people started like giving out buttons a hackamania, I would be covered in them all week And I literally wear buttons.
Speaker 1: About drink for me while you're down there?
Speaker 4: What did you just asked me for?
Speaker 1: Drink some tequila for me?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: I might have a drink or ten over the weekends. But I booked everything. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: There's your there's your there's your ex.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, everything's fine, everything's great.
Speaker 1: Actually, does does Mary you know that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Vegas? Yes? I told her she should come.
Speaker 1: She might be busy, Yes, she might be.
Speaker 4: She has to cover for me anyway.
Speaker 10: All right, I love you lots, and you have a great night, and watch me on B y B.
Speaker 4: Look at you, cutie pie. Let me see those eyes. You're so cute. Bye, baby, I love you right.
Speaker 1: You need me to kick you, got it? But so do you like jazz?
Speaker 2: Do you like.
Speaker 1: Do you like jazz? Do you like that? Danced back? Any lady? After dance?
Speaker 2: Oh w o.
Speaker 1: O o o oh you lloy you you oh your Oh you're YoY you?
Speaker 2: Oh your your.
Speaker 8: By the way, I'm working on a interview, yeah, I mean yeah, I've been working on an interview with someone who it's with a company called Pickax. I just want to say that I did watch.
Speaker 1: An interview. By the way, guys, pick X. Here's the thing. Pick X is a new It's like a social media Uh. Are you tired of building some are you tired of people of like Twitter? And are spoken?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 1: Go check out pick Axe. Pick Axe is a great company. They are.
Speaker 2: Kay mm hm, who.
Speaker 4: See here?
Speaker 3: I who?
Speaker 1: I just want to say I appreciate everybody that shows up. I appreciate Wait, I appreciate it. I appreciate that people come and watch the show. Yeah. And I want to say thank you guys very much. Guys check out go check out my substock for me please. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And I also want to say yeah, I want to say thank you. Yeah, and I want to say thank you that the people that.
Speaker 1: By the way, hey, what's up yo? There's the spreaker. And then from Spreaker, it goes my podcast goes to Apple, it goes to Spotify, it goes to Spotify. A lot of people that do this, they don't. Yeah, I've had people tell me that they if people don't like if I'm promoting my podcast on my show because they feel like that it's promotion.
Speaker 8: I've had people on my show. And also every episode is a and it's aired. Yeah they need Yeah, they're saying, oh, I'm not uh, but they if they don't like what I'm promoting or because I'm promoting my channel or how I.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sitting here like wanting to promote my stuff to the people. Here's the thing. By the way, I'm sitting here promoting my things. By the way, the here's the thing. Like I said, I do support people. By the way, I did send you some money this morning. Uh uh Pickles. Yeah, she's cool. She's a really good person. And I love that she's in my life. I love that she is part of me, part of my part of what I And also guys, yeah and.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And also if you have a rumble, oh, y'all, h if you rumble lot, if your rumble is a lot, call rumbles. They'll help you with the rumble.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, make stop.
Speaker 1: You Tom Crisbie come passing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm also on locals, y'all.
Speaker 3: H f.
Speaker 1: Hold on kh I would love to have her on uh GP. I just I'll talk to her about it. By the way, soon really won't, so.
Speaker 4: No soon.
Speaker 1: Soon shoo mm hm.
Speaker 3: H m h yoh.
Speaker 1: By the way, the music bod that I use is called Sono if anybody that does wanna check out Sono. Oh uh so a lot of people. So our episode, the show I did with GP and Jacob is a now a Twitch exclusive video because and I just want to say thanks to them for showing up to the shows. I appreciate. All Right, guys, I'm gonna get out of here. I know, I gotta go upload this and then I might lay down and stuff. But I'll talk to you guys later I still have until I still have tomorrow.
Speaker 3: To do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.