Speaker 1: This is the world famous been in Skin show.
Speaker 2: This segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas, one location of Andrews Preston and Plano Parkway. It's so good that readers of the Dallas Morning News voted a best pizzeria in DFW. They've mastered five different types of pizza Dallas styles, Chicago style, Detroit style, Tavern style, New York style. They also have a slew of magical craft beers. It's just a great place. I mean, if if readers of the Dallas Morning News said this is the best place in all in DFW when it comes to pizza, why wouldn't you go there? It's in Plano, there's only one of them. Make the track if you're even if you're not nearby, make the track to Plano. And if you're nearby, you have no excuse. Dallas Morning News readers say it's the best. Get over to Andrews American Pizza Kitchen, Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Basins week Day Up Day featuring veteran news anchor kt F on tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: Well, last week we told you the story of Lily Stewart, who was going online as hot mugshot girl. I think we should change it to sorority mugshot girl. Yeah, because I mean I saw it. To me, it's not a just to stop dead in your track smoke show.
Speaker 5: You know, she's pretty hot though.
Speaker 4: You know whatever, I like it.
Speaker 1: Christina is more into her than you are.
Speaker 4: They're kind, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, so she was going seventy nine and a fifty five, got pulled over, got a ticket, and then minutes later the same cop pulled her over because he got caught her going eighty four and a fifty five, and at that point he had to take her out of the car and take her to jail. Now she got off, Oh okay, she was let go. Was that in front of the cop they ended up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, well he might have been there at the at the jail. U they let her go, and I don't know if she paid her own bond or what happened, but she got out. So over the weekend and this became a big story on TMZ because she makes a big post about all the comments and blah blah blah and.
Speaker 1: The big deal.
Speaker 4: Right well, over the weekend, she got in trouble again. She and some friends were up to no good and they were inside this building when an intrusion alarm went off at the Georgia University Student Center at three am. This would be yesterday morning. I guess three am. So's her and three others are in the building. The cops said at the building closes at midnight and it was locked, but there's video showing the group in her without scanning a key card, So trespassing, I guess. The police approached the group who were trying to flee through another set of doors, and the cops got everyone. They didn't get her. A little bit later, a few minutes later, they found her hiding outside of brick wall outside the football stadium. So she's just hiding and just like, I don't know, trying not to get caught. The cops get her and she is like, hey, didn't want to get caught do anything bad because I'm out on bond right now.
Speaker 6: Ago.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't have done anything bad.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 1: I don't like that tone. I can tell it's a judgmental tone.
Speaker 5: Should you're on bond.
Speaker 2: Let's look, let's give her a break. Just let's let's wait to hear all the facts.
Speaker 4: Cops say. She added, what is what is the trespassing?
Speaker 1: What let's just stap it on the.
Speaker 4: Radio and so I'm reading what this said on the actual thing on TMZ.
Speaker 2: Cops added, what is the trust say? She added, what is the trespassing? Okay, because she's saying, you didn't catch me where I wasn't supposed to be. I'm at this football stadium. Was she in an illegal part of the stadium?
Speaker 4: I guess, so I said there it is because the charges. The charges are very odd, because the charges is prowling and loitering.
Speaker 2: Prowling as bad ass like a cat prowd in Georgia, officer said.
Speaker 4: Another Georgia student who was part of the group claimed they were just trying to get back to their sorority. Officer note that he observed no signs of alcohol conception.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Speaking to Lily Coca, all arrested, all taken to jail. What she's walking in and introducing everyone, would you like a tour? Yeah, here's what it is. Here's my guy Klitas. I'll say this mug shot from her, though better than the other one.
Speaker 5: Let go, does seem like she kind of, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Seemed like she was ramping it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Huh, can you send it to me.
Speaker 4: I'll just get up and show it.
Speaker 2: You look at him, shake that thing. Oh, it's definitely a really good shot.
Speaker 1: Two good shots? Do they have? One from behind?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is she wearing? Is that a blouse?
Speaker 6: So it is weird that they would arrest them when I don't know, I mean, I guess you arrest people for trespassing.
Speaker 4: It is weird. She's wearing scrubs.
Speaker 5: It's a little excessive, and they're not drunk, and they didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: It's just college student shenanigans. Is she a freshman? She is twenty, Probably a soft junior. Oh, a young a young junior maybe at this point though it's May. I mean it's March. Okay, so she's probably soft. But this is now her bit. Now she's famous for this. Now, this is it. This is she's peaked getting rested. Younger than Casket Girl? How old was Casket Girl? Do you think Christina she was just a distraught, grieving.
Speaker 5: No, she was not distraught in anyway.
Speaker 1: She was super hot, and she took a picture by her dad's.
Speaker 5: This girl's way hotterer than casket girl. Castt girls not.
Speaker 4: Ry disagree about one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Of Send me a casket girl, and I think, well, each like our own. It's fine, Yes, we have her own. Christina is so judgmental over casket Girl, Skin. I think we've all.
Speaker 1: Learned that we all grieve in our own ways.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and we certainly don't judge. We don't judge, especially if she's super hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll show Skin a reminder on caske girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just google her.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think this happened last time where I was like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. She sniffing casket girl.
Speaker 2: Right, Casket Girl wakes up and has sex with the first person she can find every morning, dead alive. That girl goes to an amber Crombie and Fitch every morning, and that and that's why Christina is.
Speaker 1: Hating on casket does both.
Speaker 2: Twenty You know what though, wait, casket Girl's twenty now. Oh no, she's twenty three now is three years ago, she's older. Christina is into the sorority girl though.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 6: Well, she didn't take selfies with her dead dad behind her because police.
Speaker 1: Are taking her selfies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, casket girl didn't break a law because she respects America.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't say she respects a lot.
Speaker 1: She respects getting with it.
Speaker 5: Expect yourself.
Speaker 6: Maybe take a picture doing prayer hands stupid respects prayer.
Speaker 5: I'd love to know what her mom thinks about all of that too.
Speaker 4: Oh, they probably get along. Yeah, okay, casket girl's mom. Look it up. Jane Rivera her name twenty at the time, twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, do we mentioned this last week when you're going through some of these said, if you're now a hot mugshot girl, I mean I I do would lobby for it to be sorority mugshot girl again, because hot mugshot girl should still be open. I think, yeah, I think you should still be open.
Speaker 2: I think there's probably a lot of hot mugshot girls, but sorority mugshot girls probably a smaller lane.
Speaker 4: But if you were doing a bracket on the girls, would you take you take casket girl over Tubgirl, tub girl.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen tub girl in a long time. Tub Girl, I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: That's like she's more of a bracket, would like prolapse weightlifter.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know anything about Pie Girl? I saw it in the email. I've been sitting on it for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Sitting on Pie Girl. Yeah, what is girl? So?
Speaker 4: Pie Girl is her goal is for you to kind of free yourself from the bondage of life. So basically what she does is you can pay her money to tie you up on a chair. She'll kind of dance on you a little bit, and then she'll smash a pie in your face. You guys, it's a pretty exotic bit.
Speaker 1: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: She's making so much money right now by just being the Pie Girl. I'm telling you, it's very odd.
Speaker 2: So she turns you on and then it turns into a three stooges. That sounds badass. She pokes you in the eye, then she falls on a banana peel. But she's just creating all these pies. I guess she makes them on their own.
Speaker 4: And then she's got a big following on social media now she posted posting her videos of her. Basically, guys and women have been paying her too, though they sit there. It's almost like a massage and in a little bit of a lap dance and then smash a pie in your face.
Speaker 2: I want to relax you, I want to turn you on, and then I want to humiliate you with this, okay, lemon meringue. So I wonder what she's doing on the pies, like she's like all right, I mean does she is she making them? Are they high quality pies or are they just crap? Like you know, just like a pie casing filled with like putting, yeah, putting in whipped cream. Yeah, because no one's eating it. There was a little legit pie. Will she eat it off your face?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For extra It's.
Speaker 4: Very I watched one video and it is very erotic.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh yeah, how does she look? What did you say?
Speaker 4: Okay, did we show you all, show you a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What did you do while you watched it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I would say she's very hot. Actually, really, Pie girl's hot. She's hotter than casket girl.
Speaker 6: Okay, right, Ben, they're both going to watch the video live of Pie Girl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's humiliating you.
Speaker 1: He's sitting down, tied up.
Speaker 2: She's standing on him, hitting him in the face with pie after pie after pie.
Speaker 1: How did this become a thing.
Speaker 6: Well, we learned from euphoria love humiliation, which is weird.
Speaker 2: What is the name of that Pennsylvania senator that wears a hoodie and sweats everywhere? John Featherman, Featherman. That second guy looked like Fetterman's just getting drilled. Yeah, now there's another one. Because you never know what's a career anymore. I really believe that there's another guy. He's making ten k a month. And here's what he does. He goes, he buys potatoes, he gets them, he then gets it takes ten dollars for people they send Hey, send a message to my friend, tell him happy birthday or congratulations. And he writes a little note on the potatoes and mails them off. And you get a potato. And I'm like, I guess, just do stuff and you make a lot of money. I don't know. I really am so confused about the state of everything. I don't know the long term market for potato guy. But right now he's crushing, and I think you ride that wave as long as you can.
Speaker 4: I mean, really, the only the hardest part of your day is like you just got to go to the farmer's market every day and get your potatoes.
Speaker 1: He writes the note on the potato.
Speaker 4: Uh yes. And then in some cases what he's doing is he's so he's first of all, he is explaining that buying the parcels to mail them off is the most expensive part of it. It's more than the potatoes. Yeah, is that? And that he ships it off. So on some he's writing on the potatoes with the sharpie. Some he's printing out a note and taping it onto it. I mean, it's real half ass.
Speaker 2: So he's probably clearing five dollars. Well, I don't know what is shipping these days.
Speaker 4: I don't know. He claims he's making ten k a month, okay, but I.
Speaker 1: Think he's spending more.
Speaker 2: If it's only ten dollars of potato, I think he's only clearing two bucks of spud.
Speaker 4: This sounds dumb. That's really dumb. And there's your weekday update with all the big local stories in the world.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kevin, appreciate that very much.
Speaker 2: All right, Coming up next in the big finish, what are the new foods that the Rangers are releasing to the world at the ballpark. And don't forget we have a big show, a live show on Thursday, we're gonna tailgate before Rangers Opening Day at the Live Low's Hotel. We're gonna do our show from there during the game, and then we'll have a postgame party there as well. All at the Live at Low's Hotel on Thursday for Rangers Opening Day. We'll talk about ballpark foods next