Speaker 1: Here we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: Good morning, This is that McMahon And now, ladies and gentlemen, he's ride Ryan.
Speaker 3: Okay, wakey, wakey. He hands off sneaky rob Ryan show check it in on this tattooesday.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be so busy today, so busy all morning. Okay, here's kind of a rough rundown here.
Speaker 4: Four time Hall of Famer Sexy James going for win number two, fresh out of Man Head to Head Challenge six twenty four pack of VIP Taco Fest tickets, Homeroom, you're getting those that's coming up at Discovery Green this weekend. We got those for you on the fun Fat Flashback Shine Down tickets with Bush seven twenty sold out Metallica tickets at eight twenty. We're playing the deep Throat game.
Speaker 3: That's where the.
Speaker 4: Song is slowed down and you have to tell me if I'm going too deep all of that. We're gonna play that at A twenty this morning for the Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Two concert announcements at nine o'clock. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I still don't know how I'm gonna juggle those, but they're pretty good shows.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna be really really happy about it. And then the data.
Speaker 4: Remember, well, you know, we'll give aways some tickets on We'll give ways some tickets on know the show as well.
Speaker 3: At the end of the program. So I mean, just busy, busy all morning long.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get information about the iHeart. He is at our Heart.
Speaker 3: Radio festival, of course. Is that what it is? Okay?
Speaker 4: So that's coming at like seven ten. I can't keep up. Twenty percent chance of rain, partly cloudy, high of ninety nine today.
Speaker 3: Good morning, mo money, what's you got for Houston headlines?
Speaker 5: New details emerged yesterday in the case of the man who attacked a group of pro Israel demonstrators in Boulder, Colorado, on Sunday. So this guy was in the US illegally after his visa had expired in February of twenty three. He used a makeshift flame fur in the attack, and he lived right there in Colorado Springs. He planned the attack for a year, learning how to make weapons on YouTube because he was denied a gun purchase because of his immigration status. The claims are he waited until his daughter graduated from high school before he acted out on this crime. Six of the victims had been released from hospitals to remain in critical but stable condition. If you look up in the sky and you see like a weird fog that seems out of place, we call that Saharan dust.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Houston.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, That Saharan dust that we are actually so used to smothered the Caribbean the biggest dust event of the year. Like wide coverage Jamaica, Barbados, Turks and Caicos, Trinidad and Tobago. Everyone covered in hay sky, sneezing, coughing.
Speaker 7: Watery eyes.
Speaker 5: Forecasters say that the African dust will reach our area by Friday. Hey, it's National Egg Day, and I know eggs have become one of the most precious, valuable commodities here. Prices aren't going down, but it should be a federal holiday, right, we get the day off by.
Speaker 4: No, we don't get the Oh we don't. Okay, we're here working on eggs.
Speaker 5: Happy National Egg Day, y'all. In summary, most people buy the white eggs. I don't know if you have a preference.
Speaker 3: I like the dark eggs.
Speaker 5: The preferred preparation of eggs is scrambled. Yes, people believe the chicken came before the egg.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you ever called sunnyside up eggs dippy eggs?
Speaker 7: No, I've never heard that my entire life.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's disgusting, dippy eggs. I'll take a I'll take a dippy egg.
Speaker 7: You're dipping your bread in it.
Speaker 4: You dip your toast in that yolki disgusting raw.
Speaker 5: Well, since you brought up something disgusting, did you know that you can substitute blood? What for eggs when you're baking? Happy National Egg Day?
Speaker 3: You asked for vampira.
Speaker 5: I guess they have similar like protein compositions, so when you're baking, they come out with simil disgusting.
Speaker 7: Happy National egg Day.
Speaker 5: Crazy news yesterday, did you see the actor from King of the Hill Parks and Recreation, Jonathan Joss was shot and killed in San Antonio?
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 4: Everywhere and there's more questions than answers, right, Wow, I don't know why I went down this rabbit hole.
Speaker 7: Yesterday.
Speaker 5: Details are rolling out. The story gets very, very deep. In short, this past January, his childhood home burned down, right, one of his dogs died in the fire, And for years before that, Jonathan and his partner his husband had apparently dealt with neighbors that were homophobic and they threatened to burn down the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they thought it was he always thought that it was Arson.
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, on Sunday, the guys went to check their mail and they found the skull of the dog placed like on their home. And so they're crying and they're upset. This neighbor comes out boom shoots them.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, isn't that insane?
Speaker 5: San Antonio, Well, I talk more about the details are just crazy, and they're coming out.
Speaker 3: And Chile is putting a link up for that, please.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: So George Stray obviously baller, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess he's the king, right, the king of.
Speaker 6: Country music from here in Texas. Oh, my sugars, he's my king.
Speaker 5: George Strait gave a military veteran a home over the weekend.
Speaker 7: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: Would it be even more baller if George Strait found you a wife?
Speaker 7: What they're in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 5: George Strait does this stuff with the Military Warriors Support Foundation, brings this guy up on stage, sergeant and Derek Austin, Purple Heart recipient injured in combat in Afghanistan.
Speaker 7: So cool.
Speaker 5: He got a house touching moment. George Strait has done this like one hundred and twenty five times. Then the rep comes up and goes, hey, if there's any ladies out there at the show, this hero is also single.
Speaker 7: Let's find him away.
Speaker 3: Oh, pimp them out?
Speaker 7: Isn't that z cute?
Speaker 3: Being pimped up by George Strait is probably as good.
Speaker 7: As a kid O car, You got a house and a wife? Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Sure he's got a page up for that as well. Cute story a sports well.
Speaker 8: The Astros are back in action tonight. They're going to open up a three game series with the Pirates on the road. Dance m Colors will be on the mountain for the show. Is going up against Pittsburgh's Paul Schemes. One of the best pictures in baseball right now, First Pictures at five forty. You can listen to the game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven k t H.
Speaker 3: In softball, the Women's.
Speaker 8: College World Series, Who've got an All Texas final Texas shut out Tennessee and Texas Tech got my Oklahoma yesterday to advanced to the championship series. They'll play a best of three series starting tomorrow night for the national title that what's going on in sports?
Speaker 3: Can you telling me? Those girls just want to have fun?
Speaker 6: They want to have so much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what you're telling me?
Speaker 4: All Right, here we go, guys, four hours of Pain. So busy this morning. You got to join us for the whole show. You gotta be around for the whole damn thing. Metallica tickets at ay twenty. Concert announcement at nine. Fresh out of Bad Head to Head at six twenty. I need you for four hours. The rest of the twenty is up to you. First phone call seven one, three, two five. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now ninety four five The Buzz. Good morning, Rod Ryan's show. That's Rise Against Save. Here we are often running four hours of Pain. It is going to fly by today. This tattooesday is going to be quick, just because we got so much ground to cover today. On the show, four time Hall of Famer Sexy James is back on. He's gonna go for win number two. Fresh out of Bad Head to Head VIP Taco Fest tickets that's going down this weekend. Oh you haven't heard about it, Well, don't worry we're the type of people that like to share that information with you. And we got a four pack of VIP passes to go eat some tacos this weekend. iHeartRadio Music Festival, big announcement coming at seven o'clock, plus chances to win your way into that, So that's gonna all go down shortly after seven o'clock. I do have those shine down tickets in the seven o'clock hour. Metallica sold out tickets after closer to eight twenty. We're gonna play the deep throat game. Mo hasn't heard this one yet. She may walk out, but it's for Metallica sold out tickets. It's Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies and then two concert announcements, and the tickets that we give away the nine o'clock hour will be for those shows. So I'm gonna announce it nine and then we'll get you into those shows before they even go on sale.
Speaker 3: I like doing that.
Speaker 4: Partly cloudy today, twenty percent chance of rain, yeah, gross.
Speaker 3: True temperature. I told you it was gonna get warmer this week.
Speaker 4: True temperate sure highs up around ninety nine today, Heat index gonna feel like one hundred and ten or so. So we're all pros at this those of you working outside, man, just please be careful.
Speaker 7: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 3: Do do Do do Robin, Good morning, Good morning, Rod. I just wanted to check in.
Speaker 1: And I used to follow Mo when she.
Speaker 9: Was at brand X, and so I just wanted to say how she's moved over.
Speaker 1: To you and say she's really rocking it.
Speaker 7: Ah, Hey, Robin, I love to hear your voice.
Speaker 4: I would say that she is rocking it now. I think she's like like she's at a place where she's being appreciated.
Speaker 7: All thank you.
Speaker 9: I think I think we need to rename the show the Rob Ryan Show and Mo.
Speaker 3: Rob Ryan Show and Mo. I like the alliteration.
Speaker 7: Yeah did it?
Speaker 5: More So, Robin is basically, I think, like a secret service agent. He can't tell you what he does for work. He's really like as a good guy to have on your side. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna I'm I'm writing down your number in case I get in trouble, Robin, I'm gonna call you, all right, I'm saying, if I get pulled over, I know Robin. Robin is the guy I know.
Speaker 9: Raby I I called in the other day and kind of didn't didn't didn't make the cut when you were talking about Pearl Jam. I was just coming back from protests in my property taxes and I was gonna tell you about Jason Ebaman, who is one of my thiefs, and how he left the band and what he went to do.
Speaker 6: See he knows all the secrets.
Speaker 4: Yeah you do, so, Jason was in the band Pearl Jam. When Robin are you there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, sorry, I'm I'm stuck in the traffic formerly known as Houston because we all know Houston is one hour away from Houston.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, Robin, please call back. I want to hear this sound.
Speaker 4: You sound like a super interesting guy and if you got some inside information, you sound like a guy that needs to be like a regular.
Speaker 3: Round open phones Friday. I'd like to hear more from you.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, and I agree with you. Moe is doing an absolute stellar job. Good luck at that traffic, and that goes to each and every one of you. I got to take a break because we're already running a little bit late. So here's what's going to happen. If you want to take on sexy James, start thinking about that freshout of bad Head to Head. It's coming up in just a little bit on the flip of this brake. We're gonna rec check for you and we'll find out what's trending.
Speaker 11: Stay there, Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and the Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Ninety far by, Welcome back, everybody, Wakey, wakey, Hands off cupcake. Twenty percent chance of rain today, partly cloudy. True temperature high of around ninety nine. Who heat index well over that today, So be careful out there, hydrate, you know all.
Speaker 3: The things, Hi, Alex oh Rod. What's trending? Please well?
Speaker 6: John Redcorn is trending.
Speaker 8: The the actor that played John Redcorn on King of the Hill, Jonathan Joss was shot and killed by a neighbor.
Speaker 3: He played himself on King in the Hill, King of It. No, he played his character was John Redcorn.
Speaker 6: He was their neighbor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then that's not his name. His name is Jonathan Joss is the actor.
Speaker 8: But John Redcorn is what's trending because people are like, John Redcorn died from kal Hill.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what people were talking about.
Speaker 8: We talked about that in headlines earlier Madden cover is trending. Sakuon Barkley is going to be on the cover of Madden and nothing bad has ever happened to anybody that's ever been on the cover of mad Is it is.
Speaker 3: It the pick?
Speaker 4: I saw something on the internet? Is it him hurtling backwards?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I know.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he's gonna have a fantastic season.
Speaker 4: I know you're batter it happened. I think that's gonna happen. I'm saying I wish him well. I know you're bitter, but the real shame if anything were to happen to him.
Speaker 3: It's one of the coolest football moves ever. That's cool. Still kind of a bit oh.
Speaker 8: Blake Lively is also trending, speaking of she dropped her claims against her claims of emotional abuse against Justin Valdo hashtag team Justin like Mo and I have been on since the beginning time play back.
Speaker 6: Maybe kind of kind of a bad person. So that's just training.
Speaker 3: A night by the bus.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody, It is the return of Safety. James fifth, four time Hall of Famer is now you're fresh out of bed head to head one day champion. Let's get all those jeff out of here. Join me on tat day. But I go for number two pitches.
Speaker 4: All right, Sexy James, he's a four time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just want to sit on the sidelines for this week and not play. Just you don't let the let the pros do it.
Speaker 4: No, get in here, call, get involved, get off the sidelines, get on the field. Let's play this game. Seven one, three, two two five. There's some offspring on the Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod and Ryan Show, six twenty seven.
Speaker 3: All right, we got a big game here. Well, let's get right into it. Let's just play and now.
Speaker 10: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 4: Sexy James, the return of Good Morning Good you do one, pump chump this, don't do it. It's been happening. I'm just saying it's been happening. You're going for win number two today.
Speaker 3: Right sir? All right, you take it up, Paul Paul, Yes, sir, didn't you play last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just five weeks ago.
Speaker 4: You played five weeks ago. Guys that haven't played yet this year? What are you doing how I mean.
Speaker 3: Congress an animal?
Speaker 4: Okay, So what happened five weeks ago? Did you waste my time? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Took down Sean Connery and then blew it the next day.
Speaker 4: Oh you're the guy that took out Sean Connery.
Speaker 3: He was so mad that you lost the next he's like that guy beat me. All right, Well, listen, we know you got one good game. An't you watch out for him?
Speaker 4: Sexy James. He's taking a couple of Hall of Famers and he's pump chumped them.
Speaker 3: What are you giving away?
Speaker 5: I have a pair of tickets see the Mars Volta Live seven one three Music Hall, October twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. I don't know Sexy James. This Paul guy, he knows how to get in there on these Hall of Famers.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why you play the game. Thank you, James, Thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, Paul, I know you're ready, James, I know you're ready. Here we go, mo questions, right, yes, sir, you are most questions.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, and you guys listen carefully, James and Paul.
Speaker 3: What animals are Tom?
Speaker 4: And Jerry Paul, nice, yeah.
Speaker 3: Cat, What are you doing?
Speaker 7: What are you doing so hard?
Speaker 4: I gotta give this sexy James. What animals are Tom and Jerry?
Speaker 2: A cat?
Speaker 3: And that's the correct answer? Mice? What are you doing, Paul? Paul? You said mice. Mice was your answer. I gave you two rules in this game, bro, I gave you two names, and you gave me the plural of mouse. That was your answer.
Speaker 2: I was thinking both of them were mice.
Speaker 3: I know that's why. That's listen, let me make this very clear. That's why you got this. You gave that to Sexy James.
Speaker 4: Here we go, all right, let's see if you you got in before him?
Speaker 3: Though. Here we go. What color is a standard.
Speaker 4: Oh Jesus, Paul, it's not even Monday, Paul, what's.
Speaker 3: The answer as you're read? Of course it's red? Of course, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 4: If it was Tom Sellick's car on Magnum p I, you'd be a winner right now. But it's not, Sexy James. What color is a standard school bus?
Speaker 3: Yellow?
Speaker 13: Paul?
Speaker 3: Five weeks? Okay, five weeks?
Speaker 6: Cool it.
Speaker 4: Get your mince out of here, Paul, I gotta go good day, man, My Paul James, you can't do that every day.
Speaker 3: You can can't do that every day? You know that.
Speaker 2: I let people feed.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 4: He's just cruising, all right, James, tickets to the Mars Volta.
Speaker 3: For some reason, you guys thought it's Monday.
Speaker 4: That was the Monday game. That was the most Monday Tuesday game ever. James canting play.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow everythamn day?
Speaker 3: All right, bro, Ryan.
Speaker 4: Show, The Buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good morning brought Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: I hope you're off to a great start to your day. I was. I was until Paul came in.
Speaker 4: Here five weeks later and just disrupted the whole damn thing.
Speaker 3: No, Paul got through.
Speaker 4: Five weeks, that's well within the limits. I got Adam over here, who won the whole thing last year. He hasn't played yet.
Speaker 6: Where is he call her eight today?
Speaker 1: Get through?
Speaker 3: He can't get through.
Speaker 4: There's people like Kenny is probably like what Kenny might be two weeks away from getting back on the show for all I know. I don't keep track of these things. Other John. That's what I got another John for. But yeah, Adam is like, we will, we will, was this a Monday game. Come on, Paul, what kind of game was that? But yeah, Adam was caller eight. He can't get through some of these Hall of Famers, haven't even some of these guys that have won it all before haven't even gotten into play yet. And some people have gotten into three times this year. That Paul is an animal though.
Speaker 3: I'll give him back. But Sexy James pulled off the wind the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, that's the four time Hall of Famer Sexy James. It wasn't pretty that I am your fresh out of bed head to head two days hamp tens, no holy than two questions. You are welcome join me on wild Card Wednesday as I make it win number three issues.
Speaker 3: And he's got such a great voice.
Speaker 7: He has a great body too.
Speaker 3: That dude. What did he lose one hundred and seventy five pounds? Yeah, he was a four hundred pounder. He lost one hundred and seventy four rate.
Speaker 7: I checked him all the way out yesterday.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable job. Great job, all right, Sexy James. He's getting after it. Let me give you a little bit of a rundown here Shine Down tickets with Bush seven twenty sold out. Metallica tickets today at eight twenty. Well, we're gonna play a game. So you got Pantera in Suicidal Tendencies opening up, opening up on June fourteenth, Energy Stadium sold out. We're going to play the deep throat game at a twenty this morning. Two concert announcements in the nine o'clock hour. I told you off the beginning of the program. I need you all four hours.
Speaker 3: All right, it's the fuck back to the Day.
Speaker 1: We make you look smart and funny.
Speaker 6: Your body.
Speaker 7: This the fuck to the Day?
Speaker 3: Okay, I got my guy. Oh no, no, no, no, what we're doing? Fun facts please?
Speaker 4: Oh? Then and then we'll bring on half all right. I brought in some fun facts flashback. We're gonna tells, gonna tell you all about the tuckle fest that's coming up. But I got you, I got your fun facts.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to go. Uh.
Speaker 4: The Secret Service? What do you know about the Secret Service? They guard the president right?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 6: And then like other dignitaries, they.
Speaker 4: Were originally created in eighteen sixty five to deal with rampant rampant counterfeiting to stabilize America's financial system.
Speaker 3: Hear me up.
Speaker 4: By the end of the Civil War, nearly one third of all currency floating around out there was counterfeit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's probably easier back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had those dot matrix printers and they were passing off those bills. Terrell Owen, Yeah, to O t O t O played for I think five different teams, one of which was the Buffalo Bills for a little while.
Speaker 3: We gave him his own Cereal cow Boys Eagles forty nine ers and go ahead.
Speaker 4: Angles him and Chad Johnston, I think so.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a wide receiver with five different teams. He's the only player in NFL history who scored a touchdown against all thirty two teams.
Speaker 14: That is.
Speaker 4: Sad as a matter of fact, and this might go unbroken. He scored at least two touchdowns against every single team in the NFL.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable, really cool. Okay.
Speaker 4: He also won zero super bowl zero super Bowls, and it took him a bit to get into the Hall of Fame, right, Yeah, it took him a bit to get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: It's a flex.
Speaker 4: Finally, I'll go with this one. We'll go with money again. With inflation, the value you of a dollar is less than half of what it was in just nineteen ninety six. So, in other words, it takes two hundred and eleven dollars today to buy what it.
Speaker 3: Cost one hundred dollars thirty years ago.
Speaker 6: That's neat.
Speaker 3: No, it's not niceat. It's not neat, not at all neat.
Speaker 6: We wouldn't call that neat.
Speaker 3: That's not neat. No, it's the fuck. That's the day we make you look smart, everybody.
Speaker 6: It's the fuck back to the day.
Speaker 4: All right, would you tell us a little bit about this prize here, Rod, Yes, the ip to the Texas Monthly Taco Fest VIP.
Speaker 5: It's going down Saturday at Discovery Green. You and three of your friends are going to hang out and joy an evening of live entertainment some of the best tacos.
Speaker 7: That Texas has to offer.
Speaker 5: Texas Monthly dot com slash Taco Fest for all the details.
Speaker 7: We want you there.
Speaker 4: You gotta be down to party this weekend though, right Saturday, the Saturday.
Speaker 3: All right, it's your fun back.
Speaker 4: Let's see which one should I ask you about? Okay, some species of male spiders do this to the female spiders before mating. Hey, listen, we don't kink shame on this show. Whatever you're into, okay, welcome here. Spiders have a free place to talk about what they do on this show. Seven one three two one.
Speaker 3: Two five nine four five.
Speaker 4: It's now time for rock out with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 3: Okay, money man, I know you got a roll man. Tell us what happened.
Speaker 15: It was a decent day on Wall Street. The Dow is up thirty five points, gonna kick off this morning at forty two thousand, three hundred and five. Uh nastack up one hundred and twenty eight to nineteen thousand, two hundred and forty two. Bench martin.
Speaker 3: Your treasury is training at a four.
Speaker 15: Point four to one percent, and oil stands at sixty two dollars sixty seven cents of barrel to the most active to make. It's the Nike Navidia in Cisco, the big dut salesforce three m and had a pillar on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on factory orders for April right now. Futures not looking so good. They're on the downside. Come on, let's turn this baby or Aaron.
Speaker 3: That's it. I'm in here.
Speaker 15: This is Highland Mini director with the Raymond James porter for the Rod Ryan Show. From Raymond James on Sam Fully finn Agusta.
Speaker 3: And don't forget to always rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 12: Famin's expressed are those of Holland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates Income Ember, NYC, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or A sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to RAN because program is are educational and informational services on the beisods duds are based on movement as reported by.
Speaker 4: Young Finance ninety four or five. The buys Welcome back, rod Ryan Show, your.
Speaker 3: Good morning? Who we got here? This is Kirby Murphy. Kirby Murphy selling a Texas country guy.
Speaker 4: You should be opening up for Stony LaRue. I would I would buy a ticket Murphy, Kirby Murphy opening for Stony LaRue, Right, yeah, yeah, that'd be.
Speaker 3: Awesome, all right, Kirby Murphy. I hope you were listening to the Fun Facts.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we were talking about male spiders and listen, they gotta do what they gotta do. Some of them will do this to female spiders before mounting up.
Speaker 3: They'll tie them up to prevent from being eaten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, listen, I'll sex you up, but I don't want to die.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Tie up female spiders before mating so the females don't eat them afterwards. Kirby Murphy, what do you he's going to He's going to party this weekend?
Speaker 7: Right, Taco Fest? Yeah, maybe stage sing a song.
Speaker 5: Four pack of VIP tickets to the Texas Monthly Taco Fest Saturday, Discovery Green Enjoy, Kirby Murphy, how the best time?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Thank you brother. It's ninety four to five, the bus twenty.
Speaker 6: Four to five.
Speaker 4: The buzz Gorilla is with DLA Soul and Feel Good Ink. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. It is Tattoosday. That's our Instagram feature. Pretty happy about that picture that oil and guest Greg just sent into us hashtag Houston Sunrise. He knows we got an inside cabin. We can't see what you guys are enjoying out there. So yeah, I always love you guys. Letting us take a look at the sun because we can't see it where we're at. Shine Down tickets next hour with Bush, Plus you're gona find out about the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus you're gonna find out how you can win your way in to that. That's kind of closer to around seventy ten, But we'll have some shine Down tickets for you. You know you're getting Metallica tickets at a twenty. Today we're gonna play the deep throat game.
Speaker 3: Nothing over a twenty percent chance of ring.
Speaker 4: Partly cloudy but hot today, hot true temperature, the temperature ninety nine. It's gonna feel well over one hundred today. It felt over one hundred.
Speaker 3: Yesterday it was nasty. Good morning, moll. What he got for Houston's.
Speaker 5: Headlines say there new detail emerged yesterday in the case of the man who attacked a group of pro Israel demonstrators in Boulder, Colorado on Sunday. So the guy was in the US illegally after his visa had expired in February of twenty three. He used a flamethrower, which we heard but.
Speaker 3: Uh, cause he couldn't get a gun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jesus, he had.
Speaker 5: To learn how to make it on YouTube because he was denied purchasing a gun due to his immigration status. Also, crazy details about how he planned the attack for a year and was waiting for his daughter to allegedly graduate from high school before he did the attack.
Speaker 7: It's insane. Six of the.
Speaker 5: Victims have been released from the hospital, which is great news to remain in critical but stable condition. All right, So the new head of FEMA, it's a guy named David Richardson.
Speaker 7: He may have been joking, but.
Speaker 5: He shocked the crap out of his staff during a daily briefing yesterday by saying he didn't know that the United States had a hurricane season.
Speaker 3: He had to be joking, right, he had to be.
Speaker 4: Obviously, it's not fake news that he said it, it's just did he mean it?
Speaker 5: So there's a little drama. There's been some changes in the agency, recent cutoffs, leadership changes, reduced training, so staff is a little on edge already. So maybe poorly timed. Maybe the joke where's he's from Michigan?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you if you knew where you're starting to look it up. Okay, so hurricane season doesn't affect people in Michigan. No, And I didn't talk about hurricane season when I was in New York. No, so I don't know that I knew maybe growing up there was a hurricane season. But he's in charge of FEMA's it was jokes.
Speaker 3: It was a joke.
Speaker 7: It was a joke.
Speaker 5: It confused and upset quote unquote employees. It is hurricane season. Hey, I've got an update on Tinder in case you're wondering. Oh yeah, the dating app will now allow women to filter out short men.
Speaker 3: What's the horror?
Speaker 7: It's a filter for hype.
Speaker 6: Is there going to be a weight filter that's funny, it's not funny.
Speaker 3: Is there going to be a weight filter.
Speaker 7: That would make sense?
Speaker 6: Cup filters?
Speaker 3: Yeah, an IQ filter? What are you doing, you shortcut?
Speaker 7: Do you verify that?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 4: I'm sticking up for my short kings up there out there. I don't think this is right.
Speaker 6: I think it just is like, yeah, thank you, Alex.
Speaker 5: No, they're saving the time of dealing with the height obsessed haters later down in life, just like save yourself a date.
Speaker 3: Is this opening it up to other filters?
Speaker 4: I guess I am being somewhat facetious, but I'm also asking a real question.
Speaker 6: I would think.
Speaker 5: So, if it's me, we have a filter, whether you post it on Tinder or not.
Speaker 3: Don't heighten weight, just kind of go together sometimes. Okay, so you just can't hate on one without the other.
Speaker 5: Let's be pro hating everyone. Six years ago, Tinder actually made this an April Fool's prank, and now it actually is come true, which I think is also very funny that happens.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 7: Hey, Tite fans have been very busy.
Speaker 5: Taylor regained control of all our music on Friday, and we talked about that. Spotify apparently has released the report of Taylor Swift's.
Speaker 7: Streams and they nearly doubled that day.
Speaker 3: Of the original versions of the songs, the.
Speaker 5: Originals, they were owned by someone else. She regained control of those ownership of those originals, Alex.
Speaker 6: Now you can listen to both of them on Spotify.
Speaker 3: She's safe to say. Emma's a big fan your wife.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, if you will.
Speaker 4: So did she feel like she can now go and listen to You don't have to click on Taylor's version, you can go click on the other ones, and Taylor will get the money for that because she owns all of that.
Speaker 6: Was a scooter bron Guys, I only clicked.
Speaker 4: What about my take yesterday on Taylor Swift forcing all her fans like your wife to go buy Taylor's versions. She twisted the arm, she went any of that. She came right up behind your wife, granbed her arm and.
Speaker 3: Twisted the crap money. You chose that? So did she like she wasted her money on Taylor's versions.
Speaker 6: No, it's different art.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable how this Taylor Swift could do no wrong. It's crazy to me.
Speaker 7: All Right, it's real.
Speaker 5: And let's talk about something I know a little more about. Stephen Tyler. Okay, he played on stage during dream on a keyboard and it just sold an auction for one hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: That's a real fan.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that that doesn't sound an outrageous That doesn't sound like an outrageous price to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now we're not talking about a grand piano here. You're talking about a keyboard, right forard, Yeah, I mean a dream on Yeah, played keyboard by Steven Tyler.
Speaker 6: It seemed crazy to me. One hundred and thirty thousand not enough.
Speaker 3: I think there's crazier people out there.
Speaker 7: But I got a deal.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I'm going to say it. I think it's a pretty good deal.
Speaker 5: There's this celebrity auction house and they had a music Icons of auction in New York City over the weekend. Tons seven hundred rare pieces and these numbers are insane to me.
Speaker 7: I thought that one was the craziest.
Speaker 4: It's all on the music blog page. You can go see what some of the other items sold.
Speaker 5: Hair clapped in Fleetwood Mac. Yeah, cool stuff. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: This guy over here, if it was Fleetwood Mac, would you buy it? He'd buy those little balls hanging off of the drummer's crotch and the Rumors album.
Speaker 3: Would you pay for those? I mean, I didn't have Jude.
Speaker 6: Would you too much?
Speaker 3: Would you the Rumors balls? What would you pay? Are they real and they're just drawn on? I don't know. I don't think they have the technology to do that.
Speaker 6: Back you buy real balls? Probably?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: All right? What do you got? Sports?
Speaker 6: As you're back in action tonight.
Speaker 8: They're gonna open up a three games series with the Pirates in the road Dance. The Colors have been the mount for this shows, going up against Pittsburgh's Paul Skeens. First pitches at five forty and you could listen to the games on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty k HS, and the Women's College World Series. We've got an all Texas Final ut shutout Tennessee and Texas Tech Cup by Oklahoma yesterday to advance to the Championship series. They're gonna play the best of three series starting tomorrow night for the national title.
Speaker 6: That is what's going on in sports Houston's rocking alternatives, The.
Speaker 12: Rod Ryan Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: Here we Go.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five, the buzz.
Speaker 2: Mo.
Speaker 4: When you're coming off some Metallica tickets today, come on, you know what top eighty eight twenty.
Speaker 7: I'd love to play the deep throat game.
Speaker 3: She doesn't even know, Alex, he doesn't even know.
Speaker 7: That's just what my sheet says. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Deep throat game today at eight twenty first sold out Metallica tickets, Pantera Suicidal, Tennessee's on that bill next Saturday, and RG State Young.
Speaker 7: Right, did my husband just text me.
Speaker 3: Because he's like, did you mention playing the Deep Throat game?
Speaker 6: Does he know the game?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Does he know the game? We're gonna play at A twenty this morning. All will be revealed this hour.
Speaker 4: Listen, nothing to sneeze, app We've got shined Down tickets Bush Morgan Wade, you know her? I do August turn seven her? Sure, Toyota, that's a Toyota Center show. I'm very surprised that Shinedown is not sold out yet. To be honest with you, there can't be a ton of tickets remaining for that show. So we got some great tickets today. We got more tickets on the way that you even know about, because there's two concerts that are going to announce in the nine o'clock hour, and I'll spend a good chunk of the nine o'clock hour giving away those tickets. So I'd stick around with us a little bit.
Speaker 3: That exactly is not too late. We did get a whole question up for you today. Moe Kee's talking about National Egg Day today.
Speaker 4: Yes, so the X only gives us four options, so I grabbed the four bigs hard boiled sunny side up over easy scrambled. How do you want your eggs fertilized? I got jokes, crap.
Speaker 7: I won't mind scrambled with cheese.
Speaker 3: Please scrambled with cheese.
Speaker 7: I also like a heart boiled, but scrambled rex.
Speaker 6: If I'm making them, then will be scrambled.
Speaker 8: If I am ordering them at like a restaurant, I get sunny side up because I mess.
Speaker 3: Up trying to get it. You don't trust yourself. It always just turns into scramble. Really, come on over, you know why? Because I just bought some new hex Clad pans.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, you're rich hex Clad, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: That means my eggs are gonna be superior. Oh yeah, non steak. Now here comes all the head.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, you bought hex Clad those pieces of organic copper.
Speaker 3: If you don't like the hex Clad pans, I just.
Speaker 4: Bought them and spend a million dollars on them, do not tell me that you hate them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I scrambled eggs for me.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 4: I grew up my dad, my mom my sister. Dippy eggs. They didn't call them dippy eggs. Other people did.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where you dip your toast into that raw yolk. Oh, it's so disgusting, sunnyside up. Eggs are so gross you dip your toast in there? No, no, listen, God rest his soul. I love the Anthony Bourdain, yes, but that dude, he would take a sandwich that was perfectly fine and then he'd throw a drippy ass egg on that thing, and it's like, okay, now it's a gourmet sandwich. Like he would completely ruin every sandwich. I don't know what takes.
Speaker 3: Like you're hungover. An egg on a sandwich makes egg like way better.
Speaker 4: I know eggs are adaptable, but that guy threw it a raw ass egg on everything, on every sandwich and completely ruined it. That yolt just dripping down and it's like a beautiful roast beef.
Speaker 3: Sandwich or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh disgusting.
Speaker 4: I know it makes you look cool. Guy's walking around, he's got patches on his elbows, he got a he's got a scarf in the middle of summer. Okay, so you like running ass eggs on your sandwich.
Speaker 3: It's gross. Happy National Egg Day, everybody.
Speaker 4: So poll question on the X at Rod Ryan's show, there's only a couple of people voted scrambled by far is killing, and that's America's favorite way.
Speaker 3: I guess. I mean there's other I get it, there's other ways to prepare an egg. I just don't have that much room.
Speaker 4: There's poached that leaves out fried, that leaves out the deviled eggs, and then if you make them.
Speaker 6: Are my word changed my mind? Or angel eggs, aggs, you don't.
Speaker 3: Have deviled eggs on Easter. It's matter with you.
Speaker 4: I do angel eggs, angel eggs, no dippy eggs, and no angel eggs.
Speaker 3: You're learning today on the show.
Speaker 7: Thanks Rod. All Right, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Here's what's happening. iHeartRadio Music Festival. Here's all the information that you need to know, and hopefully they wedged in some information.
Speaker 3: On how to get your ass there for free, just the moment you've been waiting.
Speaker 15: Four Our twenty twenty five iHeart Radio Music Festival, presented by Capitol One.
Speaker 16: Returning to Las Vegas September nineteenth and.
Speaker 3: Twentieth at T Mobile Areta, a.
Speaker 16: Weekend of full of superstar performances streaming live.
Speaker 3: Only on Hulu.
Speaker 17: Ryan Madam's Serious, Freelo Rilla, John Fogerty, Justice Slow, Wayne Hello, Cool Shape, Mariah Carey, mwoon five, Sammy Hey, Guar, McCrae, The Offspring, mcgrawl and more.
Speaker 16: Tickets go on sale Friday, June thirteenth at two pm Eastern eleven am Pacific through Access dot Com Capitol one cardholders.
Speaker 3: The wait is over.
Speaker 16: Our iHeartRadio Music Festival is back and you are getting first access to tickets before the general public. Don't miss your chance to get tickets starting June eleventh at one pm Eastern and for forty eight hours only. More well pre sale tickets last visit iHeartRadio dot com slash Capital one for info. Keep listening all summer long to win your way to our twenty twenty five iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 11: Presented by Capital wand Rock and Alternative Fair Houston.
Speaker 6: The rod Ryan Marning.
Speaker 7: Show six to ten am, The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's us, Hey, Good morning rod Ryan's show. On this ten Tuesday, June third, They've got tickets to go see Shine Down coming up. What's gonna tell you all about that show? And then we have Metallica tickets at A twenty and most seems super excited about the deep throat game that's gonna be played on the radio.
Speaker 7: I love learning new things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so a twenty deep throat game for Metallica tickets. Then we have concert announcements, Alex, we have to juggle two concert announcements at nine, yeah, and then tickets when I give you the information, tickets are going on sale this Friday at ten am for both shows.
Speaker 3: There's definitely crossover between the bands.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's definitely people that are gonna want to buy and go to both shows. So I don't know what they're doing to me, but it's an avalanche of concert information coming your way at nine.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. Of course, we're gonna have tickets for you.
Speaker 4: Twenty percent chance of rain party, cloudy highs today of around ninety nine. If you don't mind, I'll jump on this first one because it is trending. The twenty twenty five iHeartRadio Music Festival. You just heard the lineup. What caught your ear? What was the one band that caught your ear?
Speaker 5: Mouthing low Wing, I Know where.
Speaker 4: You're at, ll cool J, Maroon Five, Sammy Hagar, Brian Adams, Summer of sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Ed Sheeran is the biggest name on there, right do we all agree.
Speaker 6: He's I see Bunny xol though that's a pretty bad name.
Speaker 4: She's not well might you know there nic Ed Sheeron is the stadium guy out of all these bands. Yes, Ed Sheeron plays stadiums. Yes, yes, okay, so he's the biggest name. But you mentioned Jelly Roll, John Fogerty Offspring.
Speaker 3: What a lineup. So we are going to give you a chance to win.
Speaker 4: There's going to be three chances nine ten, one ten and five ten. We're going to do it today Tuesday, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna run through next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Each winner gets a trip for two and a one thousand dollars gift card.
Speaker 3: So there's gonna be a keyword to text.
Speaker 4: So nine ten today after we give after we announced ten shows that's going on there, and then we're gonna give you the keyword at nine ten today. So trending the twenty twenty five Our Heart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 3: Alex what else?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, honestly, I think you can really top that. That's such an amazing trend right now.
Speaker 3: You're not lying.
Speaker 8: Something that could try though, is Tattooesday Now, I Chillie.
Speaker 3: I am not one hundred percent if I read this correctly. Thirteen year old listener dB sent this in What.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 13: Right me?
Speaker 3: From Green's point?
Speaker 1: Now, it's thirty yer long.
Speaker 7: Okay, that makes that's better. Okay, that makes way more content.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: Mars is our Tattooesday features today and people are checking her out at the world famous Ride Ryan Show page at Buzz.
Speaker 3: That makes a lot more sense, all right.
Speaker 8: And then also, so Rodger' gonna love this one. Big Bear Eagle cam is trending because Lani Eagle Chicks left the nest yesterday at Big Bear Lake. People are talking about it. That's what's trending on that if it's by the bus.
Speaker 3: All right, Mo, what do you got? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I have Shine Doown tickets.
Speaker 5: That's Doo Dance Kid Dance Tour August twenty seventh, Toyota Center tickets on sale now at Toyota Center dot com.
Speaker 7: Or you can win them.
Speaker 5: Let's give them a caller ten seven one three two one two five nine four.
Speaker 3: Five Okay, hit us up The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Five, I'm pooped?
Speaker 4: What ninety four five the Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Moe was looking around at those Shine Doown tickets. You said that the show basically sold out.
Speaker 5: Uh, there's a very few standard non resale tickets available.
Speaker 4: Okay, So everything out there is scalpers, lots of scalpers.
Speaker 3: Okay. So yeah, dude, I was surprised that we weren't calling this sold out. Shaw I'm like Shine down and Bush and Morgan Wade Toyota Center. Are you kidding me? I do have a pair of tickets though, Good morning rod Ryan's show. Hello, well, hello, who's this? You're well? Uh, you got I'm gonna start calling this the sold out show. Dude, you got tickets to the sold out shindown show. Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks so much.
Speaker 5: Danced dance to our August twenty seven Toyota Center tickets are on sale toyda Center dot com. But there's not a lot left to check them out.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm excite.
Speaker 3: I haven't been before.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, Wesley, thank you. How do you like your eggs scrambled?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Most people like scrambled eggs. Happy National Egg Day, Leslie. Thank you for being a part of the show. Thank you so much. Man, thank on for me. It's not light tight or bright?
Speaker 6: What is everything? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm okay. Headlining the Crazy Criminal blog page Patricia Krenwinkle. Wouldn't you guys wouldn't know her name? People used to know her name. She's seventy seven years old. She's being released from prison. She got parole. She's been in jail for fifty five years. She was one of those Manson chicks. What she killed seven people and a baby and wrote in the person's blood on the wall Helter Skelter, the Beatles song that you're listening to right now. She wrote pig and helter skelter in blood on the wall. You know about the Sharon Tate murders.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was one of them. Fifty five years in jail. She's being let go.
Speaker 4: Why because she's never ever once gotten in trouble in the fifty five years that she's been incarcerated. She was twenty one years old, and she was brainwashed by the Manson things.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've watched documentaries on this before, and I don't obsessed about Charles Manson, but I remember having to learn about him. I did a book report on him when I was in school. Oh wow, yeah, or in college. I can't I didn't, Okay, let's go with college. I did a report on him. I think I think I was in high school. Okay, there's these three young girls and they're walking through, like in the courts in California, and they had like xes on their foreheads and stuff. They were brainwashed by Charles Manson. Manson never killed anybody, they did it. He told people to do things. Fifty five years locked up. Yeah, she got she did this when she was twenty one. She's seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Do you let her?
Speaker 4: Do you let her out for roam around for They said she's low risk to do anything. She's never gotten in trouble once. I have a hard time letting her out. I'm sorry, how'd.
Speaker 3: She get in there again?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Killed seven people, never got in trouble once though, But in jail, jail, Oh, they watch to make sure you don't just that.
Speaker 5: Like the longest serving female inmate in California prisons.
Speaker 4: Let's keep going, keep that record going. Gavin Newsom said no in twenty twenty two. Yeah, and then apparently it's she's okay now to get out.
Speaker 3: What these are they.
Speaker 7: Going to like follow her, like keep tabs on her or.
Speaker 5: She just gonna be at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: I mean, so there are some members of Sharon Tate's family, Her younger sister spoke and said that she is still putting society at risk if she's out there. She had fifty five years to think of the many ways that they impacted their victims.
Speaker 3: But they still Okay, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's showing remorse. Like I'm so confused.
Speaker 4: She didn't speak. She didn't speak at the pal All hearing. I guess they thought that if she said, best.
Speaker 7: Not to say anything at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, but I'm really worried about this.
Speaker 4: This is one of the most famous heinous crimes famous.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been worse things that have happened, don't get me don't don't get me wrong, but this is one of the most famous heinous crimes of all time.
Speaker 3: It was wasn't it like Roman Polanski's house? And was Sharon Tate?
Speaker 4: She was like an up.
Speaker 3: And coming actress, model. She was pregnant at the time. Yeah, she's getting out.
Speaker 6: I don't today.
Speaker 7: I think Friday hearing on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, is is the point of prison to reform? And is she reformed? Has she paid her time? I mean, obviously the Tate family doesn't think so. They don't want her out, you know.
Speaker 8: I was just feeling, if you take a life like you don't get to enjoy yours. Yeah, that's how he's like, And that's just my personal preference. If you take multiple lives, you really shouldn't get to enjoy.
Speaker 7: Irsh Where's she gonna go?
Speaker 8: There's some yeah, I mean the scientology.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is she don't say that out loud.
Speaker 3: But she's seventy seven? What family does she have? What she have that still talks to her?
Speaker 4: But it is?
Speaker 6: What is she going to do?
Speaker 3: Is she allowed to profit?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's stipulations with this.
Speaker 7: A Netflix special? I mean she has to.
Speaker 4: There's somebody sitting there with a million dollar check saying I'll write your book.
Speaker 7: Right, I'm cripped out.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if there is some sort of non you cannot profit from this? Moving forward? Reality TV wasn't a thing back then it is now. You don't think they're gonna get a bunch of cameras on this seventy seven You want to follow around this Christly people.
Speaker 3: It's true you don't think that this is a reality show. But I don't care anybody. But I don't know if she'd be allowed to though, you know, and all that. And I'll say it.
Speaker 4: If it is allowed, people will buy the book and I'll watch the show, and they will watch the show. Yes, and if if, if she lawyers up and said listen, she has no skills unless she.
Speaker 3: Learns something in person.
Speaker 7: Hopefully, if the.
Speaker 4: Lawyer says listen, she's seventy seven, she could still be alive another twenty years. She has to make money. The lawyer could argue, you have to allow her to book up and TV show up and.
Speaker 3: Do all of that.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how that works. But this is I think it's an interesting thing to follow. Yeah, it definitely is. It's on the crazy Criminal blog page that Now listen, there's other things on.
Speaker 6: There, all right, anything light?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: A woman in Louisiana used sugar and chocolate syrup to wreck a vehicle. She was feuding with someone over a shared romantic partner, so that story's on there. A thief was arrested after trying to steal a tire off of an off duty police officer's personal vehicle. A police deputy in Florida was arrested for driving her personal motorcycle with a fake license plate that said.
Speaker 3: Chase me M three.
Speaker 4: So there's some lighter things on there the Crazy Criminal blog page, but it is headline by the Manson family.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Show, The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Red Hot Chili Peppers around the World, rod Ryan's Show. All right, maybe the Crazy Criminal blog pages and for everybody.
Speaker 6: Today, I am in.
Speaker 3: I knew you would be. I know you like going down these wormholes.
Speaker 7: Yes, I want to know all the details.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so everything, all the Manson, the Charles Manson stuff is all on the Crazy Criminal blog page. But then there's a bunch of other crazy criminal like just like more lighthearted like dumb criminals, dumb criminals, Story Criminal, you know, the fun Criminals, you know the fun Ones, Wacky Kooki crew.
Speaker 3: That's all on links and guests.
Speaker 4: And then I just wanted to make sure that everybody knew that what a special day.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is going to be.
Speaker 4: And I know that Chili has the rod Ryan Show Cares online store on links and guests.
Speaker 3: We don't want to find out about Charles Manson.
Speaker 4: You can go completely opposite and you can go check out all of our stuff. Now, I'm going to tell you to wait until tomorrow to go shopping. Okay, because what we have is another match day. Our friends over at Ron Hoover RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie, awesome guys over there.
Speaker 3: We've worked with them for years. They're going to do a match day.
Speaker 4: How that works is they'll put up five thousand dollars and that money will be available to us until ten o'clock tomorrow. If you guys can go and spend five thousand dollars from six to ten tomorrow, we'll start calculating the store.
Speaker 3: At six, we'll we get on.
Speaker 4: If you guys can go in and spend five thousand dollars tomorrow morning, they'll give us the full five. If you guys go in and spend forty five hundred dollars, they'll give us forty five.
Speaker 3: They'll match up to five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: We could do ten thousand dollars tomorrow raising money for backpacks full of school supplies for kids here in the Houston area. Okay, again, we're working with our friends over at Houston Children's Charity. I just thought I think it was good morning America. Had the chariots. They did a story on them giving away.
Speaker 3: All those No way, Yes, that's so cool.
Speaker 4: One of the big nationals just did a story on Houston Children's Charity find It and them and Laura Ward and Elizabeth Everybody's out there and they're giving away these these vans where the kids with the wheelchairs can get in and out of them.
Speaker 3: I can't remember how many they gave away again this year, but.
Speaker 6: It was a crazy amount.
Speaker 4: It was a crazy amount. So it's good that Houston Children's Charity is getting the recognition for the amazing work that they do. And we love working with them, and they kind of get all the backpacks together and everything, and we give them the money. It's not our money, it's your money, you buying these T shirts and hacks and coozies and everything. And then it's our friends like Ron Hoover RV and Marina West Houston and Katie helping us out. And there's gonna be some other friends of the show that are going to help us out over the summer. So tomorrow's a big, big one. It's a match day. Go and look at what we have in the store hold And then I need you to purchase it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll talk about it all morning tomorrow. I can't wait.
Speaker 11: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 3: The Buzz, all.
Speaker 4: Right, ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show on this tap Tuesday. Metallica tickets next hour, next hour is just minutes away.
Speaker 3: Uh eight twenty. We're gonna play the Deep Throats game and we will get you on the air.
Speaker 4: You'll play along with us, and the winner will get sold out. Metallica, Pantera, Suicidal Tendency's tickets for the June fourteenth show at NRG Stadium.
Speaker 3: Concert announcements coming your way at nine.
Speaker 4: Then what we said ten to after nine is your first shot to get into that unbelievable iHeartRadio Music Festival before those tickets go on sale.
Speaker 3: Will be like getting you a keyword and doing all that stuff.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 3: Maybe Yeah, I'm really busy today.
Speaker 4: Twenty percent chance of rain party cloudy high ninety nine today. Good morning, mo Good morning Houston's headlines please.
Speaker 5: New details emerged yesterday in the case of the man who attacked a group of pro Israel demonstrators in Boulder, Colorado, on Sunday.
Speaker 7: So the sky was in the.
Speaker 5: US illegally because his visa had expired in twenty three.
Speaker 7: He used a makeshift flamethrower.
Speaker 5: Why well, while he was planning this attack for over a year, he had to learn to make weapons on YouTube because he was denied gun purchase due to his immigration status. He waited a year for his daughter to graduate from high school before he took out this attack. Luckily, six of the victims have been released from hospitals to remain in critical but stable condition.
Speaker 7: If you look up in the sky you see a weird fog that seems to be out of place.
Speaker 6: We call that Saharan dust.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, that cloud smothered the Caribbean. Yes, you're on vacation in these beautiful islands and you want to see beautiful blue skies.
Speaker 7: No Saharan dust.
Speaker 5: The biggest dust event of the year because the wide coverage like over Jamaica and Barbados, Tricks and Cacus, Jamaica.
Speaker 3: So sad Well, it's for vacation.
Speaker 6: It's the only place.
Speaker 3: It's the one time he vacationed in his whole camping.
Speaker 7: He camps a lot.
Speaker 5: The saharandust is supposed to be here in Houston by Friday, Okay, didn't want.
Speaker 4: Weren't you just talking about some Canadian wildfires that the smoke's coming down?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was different smoke rod. That smoke cleared out yesterday.
Speaker 6: Okay, kind as strong as the dust rid smoke's out.
Speaker 3: The dust is coming in.
Speaker 7: You got it.
Speaker 3: And I'm never washing my car. I am never washing my point.
Speaker 6: No, I just I need it so bad.
Speaker 7: Hey, today's National egg Day.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's celebrate. Oh, we have a poll question have.
Speaker 5: Their day today because they've been become one of the most precious, valuable commodities. Maybe making it a federal holiday.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: We could leave work right now.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you it's real close. Happy egg Day, everybody. How do you like them prepared?
Speaker 3: Best?
Speaker 4: Forty four percent of our audience has scrambled thirty eight percent over easy.
Speaker 3: It's pretty close.
Speaker 6: I don't really know the difference of like.
Speaker 3: Well boiled.
Speaker 5: I know, I mean, like what's over easy over hard? Like there's so many ways.
Speaker 3: Over easy is still running in the middle. To flip it up, you take a sunny side.
Speaker 4: Up egg, flip it and then flip it back over and it's still you can still dip your toast in it.
Speaker 3: That's over easy. Then I worked at a restaurant.
Speaker 5: Thank you over medium, over.
Speaker 3: Hard, over medium, you can still get a little runniness. This should be like four different.
Speaker 6: Ways, streamlined process.
Speaker 4: People would order those goddamn eggs like steaks okay and send them back I want.
Speaker 7: To That is really stressful. Happy egg Day.
Speaker 3: Four percent of our audience like some hard boiled best.
Speaker 6: Gross they're the worst.
Speaker 7: You guys are weird.
Speaker 3: You're weird.
Speaker 5: We received the news yesterday that King of the Hill and Parks and rec actor Jonathan Joss was shot and killed by his neighbor Sunday in San Antonio, And as the details roll out of the story, it gets a little bit deeper. In short, let me just brief this for you. This past January, Jonathan's childhood home burned down and one of his dogs died in the fire. And for years before that, Jonathan and his husband had apparently dealt with homophobic neighbors who had threatened to burn the house down. Well, on Sunday, Jonathan and his husband went to the site to check their mail.
Speaker 7: And they found quote the skull of one of.
Speaker 5: Our dogs unquote. It was like hanging there. Well, the suspect. The neighbor was booked on murder charges.
Speaker 3: Geez. And this guy did voice work on King of the Hill.
Speaker 6: Yes, and he was a prominent I mean, Alex knew who.
Speaker 3: Was Homa Polk tribe in Parks and Iraq. He was a regular on that show. Yeah, wow, I know.
Speaker 6: Sad story.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Chilli's got a blog page up. There's a lot of unfolded, a lot he was going to Alatin.
Speaker 3: He also has a page up for the King George.
Speaker 5: Strait, the King of Contry Music, George Strait. He gives you a house that's bowler. What if George Strait finds you a wife that's double baller. So George does this thing with the Military Warriors Support Foundation where he'll get on stage when he's in on tour in a new city and he will give a home gift, a home full mortgage to a veteran.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he brought this guy up, Sergeant Derek Austin, purple heart recipient, multiple wounds from Afghanistan combat.
Speaker 7: Touching moment, right, and then they go by the.
Speaker 5: Way, ladies, this hero on stage.
Speaker 7: He's also single, Like I got laid that night for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Story here's a hop. Find Joe wife, let's go.
Speaker 4: He might have done it Spider style too, tight her up in his new Househoes are Houston Headlines.
Speaker 3: Take it Alex Leastros, You're back in action tonight.
Speaker 8: They're gonna open up in three game series at the Pirates and the Road Dance MC colors will be on the map for the shows going up against Pittsburgh's Paul Skeen's first pitches at five forty and you can listen to the game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven eight.
Speaker 3: In the Women's.
Speaker 8: College World Series, we've got an all Texas final ut shutout Tennessee and Texas Tech got by Oklahoma yesterday to advance the championship series. They'll play a best of three series starting tomorrow night for the national title.
Speaker 6: That because what's going on in sports?
Speaker 3: Metallica tickets coming up at eight twenty.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rocks, Houston's Alternative and Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five.
Speaker 4: The Buzz half White part of the show he bought eight oh six on this ten Tuesday number one link today.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: Who was I asking you about this morning? Who's the skinny wine, skinny skinny drink.
Speaker 7: Bethany Frankel.
Speaker 3: Bethany Frankel, you.
Speaker 7: Asked me a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Why am I here so interested in her?
Speaker 5: Because she watched sports illustrated swimsuits, runway.
Speaker 7: Your body is banging.
Speaker 3: She was bouncing on that runway.
Speaker 7: Yes she was. Well, she's tight.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of people on that runway, a.
Speaker 7: Lot of celebrities, it's illustrated.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, I discovered Ilona mar she was the rugby player. Oh yeah, I was following her before anybody, back when she had like two hundred thousand people now it's four million or whatever. Yeah, when once she hit the Olympics, man she was getting She probably got a couple of million followers after the Olympics.
Speaker 3: She's a badass. I like her. Yeah, she walked, she walked the runway.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of that stuff on the Looking at Girls blog page today. But something about Bethany Franklin did it for you? And well, I'm just I'll say this, that's one of those real housewives.
Speaker 7: Yes, and she seems like she started, but she.
Speaker 4: Seems like she's legit, meaning meaning I don't watch any of it.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you everything you need to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ellen gave her a talk show. Oh she did a talk show for a week. Am I telling you something.
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 7: No, I forgot Okay, it was brief.
Speaker 3: And then she has a real brand out there.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's very successful with her brand, and it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Seemed to be driven by her being an idiot on TV flipping tables. Correct, Okay, so I'm so, I'm kind. And then she seems like she does a lot of good too, Like.
Speaker 5: She does a lot of charity, and she does a lot of that like under the table.
Speaker 3: This is coming from someone that knows nothing about it.
Speaker 4: Cool, but she seems like she is like a real legit type person.
Speaker 7: Very New York.
Speaker 3: Okay, very New York.
Speaker 13: And I don't think I've ever heard her talk Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think like in the pandemic she was running around with delivery clothes of.
Speaker 3: Masks and stuff.
Speaker 7: All right, she gets out there and does it.
Speaker 3: That's what's on LinkedIn Guests today.
Speaker 4: Check it out Big Day for Us tomorrow, rod Ryan Show Carers Foundation.
Speaker 3: We have a store.
Speaker 4: The store is available on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot Com. Our friends over at Ron Hoover, Rvy and Marine of West Houston and Katie I have offered five thousand dollars a match day, a match day tomorrow. If I can get you guys to go in and spend five grand tomorrow, it's a big ass.
Speaker 3: It's a huge ask, guys.
Speaker 4: For me to ask you guys to go and spend five thousand dollars in our store tomorrow, it's a massive It's not lost on me. They will match dollar for dollar up to five thousand dollars. That's whatever you spend in the store, including cash donations.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if you don't want.
Speaker 4: To buy our cool T shirts and cool hats and koozies and coffee mugs and all of that stuff, well then you can go and just drop a couple bucks in there and they'll match that money. We're going to try to get this done six to ten tomorrow during the show.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Thank you to our friends over Ron Hoover. Good to have you guys back in the fold. Man. I love them over there.
Speaker 4: I wrote, you know, I romanticized about getting an RV and just driving.
Speaker 13: Around same I also do I hate driving. Oh, I hate driving and I want to live in an RV and I talked about this years ago. My ex wife and I we couldn't back out of the driveway before we were screaming at each other. Okay, so I knew that wasn't going to work. None of it worked, but that wasn't going to work. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I think it's Alex rubbing off on you, you know, his campaign, not.
Speaker 3: At all that it is.
Speaker 4: All right, We're going to give you a chance to win these tickets to go see Metallica, Pantera Suicidal Tendencies June fourteenth and ERG Stadium.
Speaker 3: It's the deep throat game, Alex, Yes it is.
Speaker 4: You have all the I had to go do all this stuff at the house and then I sent it over to you.
Speaker 3: You got all the work parts.
Speaker 4: So what I've done is I've taken a very popular song from the library here at ninety four to five the Buzz KTBZ Houston.
Speaker 6: Heard of it my heart radio station.
Speaker 4: I've taken one of a big time song that we play here, and I've kind of pitched it down. And you'll know what I'm talking about when I say I've pitched it down. Okay, it's going to be almost unrecognizable to start, but if you can identify the song, you could be going to Metallica. I'll explain all this again on the flip of this break. So let's do that. Let's break, we'll come back, Let's do arec check, Let's find out what's trending, and I'll explain exactly how you can win your way into the sold out Metallica show in the Deep Throat Games.
Speaker 12: Alternative and Home of the Rod Ryan Morning Show, The buzz.
Speaker 4: Right, Welcome back, everybody, rod Ryan Show tattooesday. Yes, a chance at Metallica tickets coming up. I'll tell you what game we're gonna play.
Speaker 3: But am.
Speaker 4: Not equally just below the excitement level for Metallica.
Speaker 3: One of the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Has left the nest, the eagle cam that I always go check out on YouTube. Yeah, I mean we saw those suckers and they were in the eggs when they started.
Speaker 3: We saw their whole lives, and then one of them took off.
Speaker 8: Already pretty soon they'll be driving going to college. Y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like cats in the cradle. He's like, hey, Dad, I'm busy. Can I can I bot all the car keys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We don't have kharkis some we have wings.
Speaker 3: See you later, Can I have them? Please? Yeah? Like the eagle set up to his dad.
Speaker 4: We saw you have the Eagle camp all right. So I don't know if the Eagles are trending. They were trending, They're not trending right now. Jonathan Joss continues to trend. Uh the King of the Hill, parks and rec and many other things. Actor was murdered in San Antonio yesterday and people are talking about that a lot.
Speaker 3: Online right now.
Speaker 8: Test Tuesday continues to trend. Submitted by dB from Green's point, Mars is our tattooesday feature, not the planet the Woman. We'll check her out. The world famous rod Ryan showpage the buzz dot com. And Saquon Barkley is trending. He is the Madden cover athlete this year, and nothing bad's ever happened to any Madden the Color athlete ever in the history of time, So I'm sure.
Speaker 3: He'll be fine. I know you're rooting for that. I didn't say.
Speaker 6: I would be a real shame if anything were to happen to him, that's all.
Speaker 3: Say. You could cut the sarcasm with the Knight. It would be a real shame.
Speaker 6: It's a cool picture rock. Yeah, picture cool, a really cool picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That backwards reverse hurdle.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: If you're into that thing. You were into him when he was a giant.
Speaker 7: Was a trader?
Speaker 3: Was we're tugging yourself to that guy? When he was in a giant out show?
Speaker 4: I wasn't all right? Listen, no more tuggies, listen to me. Fine, I've got Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Mo, when's the show?
Speaker 5: Its Father's Day weekend, June fourteenth, the Energy Stadium. It's sold out. Don't even try and buy tickets. You gotta win them.
Speaker 1: Let me try.
Speaker 3: You try to win trying, Chili, Load them up, Load up the phone lines. It's the deep throat game.
Speaker 5: It's my first time. How about done this long without playing the Deep Well?
Speaker 4: I looked because I gotta this is something I gotta work at the home studio.
Speaker 3: I gotta get all the work parts ready and everything. I think we've only played this.
Speaker 4: This is only going to the fourth or fifth time we played this game, so I think we need to.
Speaker 3: Play it more.
Speaker 4: I have a very popular song that I have through the trickery of my digital home studio. I have pitched the song down Buffalo Bill Style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very but it's a song that you all know.
Speaker 4: Okay, it is a very popular song here. Now would I be so brazen.
Speaker 3: As to use a Metallica song? You'd be crazy if you did that. Do I mean we're giving away Metellica tickets? Are you crazy? I'm not saying I did or I didn't. You don't know me?
Speaker 7: I don't Okay, you don't know me?
Speaker 6: Oh you don't.
Speaker 3: What do you know?
Speaker 7: I know the phone number.
Speaker 3: What you don't know about me? We can just about squeeze in the brand canyon. Okay, that's what you don't know about me.
Speaker 7: I can't wait, all right?
Speaker 3: You do know the phone number though.
Speaker 7: Seven one three, two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 4: The first couple are gonna be rough because it's really pitched. And don't worry about how low I can go.
Speaker 3: I can go low.
Speaker 7: Yah rod all right?
Speaker 4: The deep Throat game for Metallica tickets seven one, three, two.
Speaker 3: And two five nine call us, there's Lincoln Park on the bus.
Speaker 4: Ninety four five the buzz, Good morning, Rob Ryan's Show.
Speaker 3: Let's do this. Most still doesn't know what.
Speaker 6: The hell is going on?
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me.
Speaker 4: I worked at a radio station and they play a game called the Deep Throat Game.
Speaker 3: Hey, mama, yes you do, Yes, you do?
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 4: I don't want to insult our listeners, but just in case somebody just tuned in, mo, Yes, we're playing a game called the Deep Throat Game.
Speaker 3: What is the prize if you should win this game?
Speaker 7: Well, the prize is a pair of tickets to see Metallica.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's World Tour at Energy Stadium June fourteenth.
Speaker 7: Sold out. I can go deep for how low would you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well we're gonna go very low. We're gonna go very very low on these. The way the game works is, I'm going to play you a clip of a song.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's deep?
Speaker 3: Is it too deep to you? And it could be any band, any song.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna need the band's name and i'm gonna need the song title.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you want to go first on this game, but it's for Metallica.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't only blame yourself. Jason, Good morning, Good morning, Hi Jason, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fantastic bro Metallica tickets are you kidding me? Sold out?
Speaker 4: Sold out, Metallica Tickets. I'm gonna play you a clip of a very popular song. I went deep though this first clip. This first clip is really deep, bro. It's it's a very popular song that's played on this radio station. Uh, you need to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Jason, are you ready for your clip?
Speaker 3: I am ready?
Speaker 4: Okay, I apologize to everyone else.
Speaker 3: This is really not great radio.
Speaker 15: Expense.
Speaker 4: Sure, Jason, Jason from Metallica Tickets.
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 6: Let's go Red?
Speaker 3: Wings not have no clue? Wings, do you not know? I'm not a clue? Did I go too deep? Rod? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you went You went way too deep?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, game, I see the game.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, I went too deep? All right, out here.
Speaker 7: We get someone else?
Speaker 4: Wings got yeah, okay, don't knock on Red. Okay, So I went too deep on Jason. I'm I'm not going to go as deep on Frank.
Speaker 3: Okay, Frank, Good morning, Frankie. Yeah there you are, hi, Frank, good morning, Good morning. I went really.
Speaker 6: Deep on Jason.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not I'm not gonna go as deep for you. All right, all right, deep throat game, I need to know the name of the band and the name of the song.
Speaker 3: I try to take it.
Speaker 4: I'll try to take it easy on your Frank. Let's take a listen together, Frank, listen, Jason, is it going to walk for a month? I didn't go deep on you, Frank. What do you got? What's the name of the band? What the name of the song?
Speaker 1: Kind of like a metallic song?
Speaker 3: Does it sound like a Metallica song? You'd be wrong. Time close, You'd be wrong. Frank.
Speaker 7: Bye, Frank, You're wrong.
Speaker 1: Have a nice day.
Speaker 3: You have a nice day, Frank. It's like, what do you mean to him for being polite to us? At the end of what's that? He was?
Speaker 6: He was really polite for us being kind of mean to him.
Speaker 7: There's a game.
Speaker 3: I didn't even go deep on him.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm not gonna go I'm going too deep. I'm going Eloise.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, yes.
Speaker 4: Hi Eloise. How are you welcome to the deep throat game? How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm listening and I'm yea.
Speaker 4: He got me on some kind of weird I needed you got the phone in your ear and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Are you hearing everything correctly? Here? Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, somebody hearing you real great, But but I want to make sure that you hear the song. Okay, we're playing the deep throat game. Okay, I'm gonna play you. I'm not gonna go as deep. Okay, I went too deep on the Boys. I'm not gonna go quite as deep. I'm gonna need you to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Okay, Eloise, you got to make sure that you're there because I'm not hearing you.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's going on? You got me on you got me on a bluetooth? No, okay, I just I want I want you to win. I want you to win.
Speaker 3: It's for Metallica tickets. You ready for your clip.
Speaker 4: She's really nervous. She's nervous, but I don't think it's her fault. I think it's the phone and put her on hold. I I don't think she can hear the clip. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Hello, Hi, who's this.
Speaker 3: Ernest?
Speaker 7: Yes, Ernest is ready?
Speaker 1: Ernest?
Speaker 3: You want to play the deep throat game? Yes, all right, dude, you sound good.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go as deep as I did on the Boys. But now that Eloise is gone. Maybe I'll go a little deep.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Ernest, I'm gonna play you a clip.
Speaker 3: You needed some of the name of the band and the name of the song. You're ready, alrighty, here we go.
Speaker 4: Alex's eyes lit up on that, Ernest, name of the band, name of the song. Come on, I need an answer.
Speaker 3: I think that's deep.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, oh gosh.
Speaker 3: All right, who's next.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go back to Eloise's kind of you right, let's try.
Speaker 3: I think that's the move, because it's not. If it's your phone, Eloise, you there.
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, I don't know if it's my yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Break it up, Julie. Can you hear her when you talk to her? Is it something that's coming to me? What does it sound like when eloise' I don't want to I don't want to make her miss out on this.
Speaker 1: Hey, he she said that she was she was there, and I talked to her. Sounded good. Told her you're kind of breaking up.
Speaker 3: You can need it.
Speaker 1: Whenever Rod talks to you, you need to talk back. Don't just stay quiet.
Speaker 4: Nervous, Eloise. You can hear all that, Yes, I can hear. Okay, you're ready for your song clip. I'm not gonna go as deep. You're gonna get this. You're gonna get this. You're going to Metallica. I know you're gonna get this.
Speaker 3: Eloise.
Speaker 18: Here's your clip, Eloise from Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Name of the band, name of the song, do it?
Speaker 7: It's Weezer.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 3: I need the name of the song in two in one.
Speaker 7: Gives another chance and everything.
Speaker 4: Eh Luise, Sorry, babe, gotta go another one going.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we can't go any deeper, any less deep than we're bad to go. Right now, I think we got David on the phone.
Speaker 4: David, Good morning, Good morning, Hi David. How are you doing well?
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 4: I'm changing the name of the game. Okay, the name of the game is just the tip. I'm barely I'm barely going in. I'm barely bare going in on this clip, David, here we go. Listen carefully, David. Name of the band, name of the song.
Speaker 3: Will you your buddy Holly will Man the old for.
Speaker 14: Everyone else listening, yes, David, David.
Speaker 3: You're the winner.
Speaker 4: What are you giving them?
Speaker 7: How about Metallica tickets? David, zecho for you.
Speaker 3: That's very good.
Speaker 7: Father's Day Weekend.
Speaker 5: Energy stadium. It's sold out. All right, rod is exhausted.
Speaker 3: Please take Eloise to the show. Just take her.
Speaker 4: Jesus, David, Congratulations, great job today, right, thank you.
Speaker 3: I didn't go too deep on David Ryan Show one four five Experience in Adventure into the.
Speaker 4: Cosmic ninety four or five of the buzz Wheezer Buddy Holly, When has Weezer ever won anybody Metallica ticket on this show?
Speaker 3: On this show, it worked. Yes. I thought it would have been too easy.
Speaker 4: If I use the metallic, If I use a Metallica song, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, why don't you use a Metallica's on a little real fan wind road? Shut up, I get that all the time. We'll do it. I'm a real fan.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 13: Then you have tickets, Yeah, so is Ella Weise Okay, huge, huge fan.
Speaker 3: Okay. Gave her several opportunities to get in.
Speaker 6: She's nervous.
Speaker 4: Went too deep, went a little too deep. I get it, deep throat game. We'll put that on the shelf for a little while. We'll have another pair of Metallica tickets for you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I really do not know.
Speaker 4: Now that there's a nine to ten giveaway with iHeartRadio Music Festival next couple of days.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, the guy's right there, might as well ask him. Can at them on the camera right there, looking at that sexy bald head.
Speaker 3: Hey, Chili, you got.
Speaker 1: A second the wrong person to ask right now?
Speaker 4: He's not happy with those callers. No, well, listen, I thought it went off really well. We gave away the tickets, We played the game.
Speaker 3: All good run.
Speaker 6: It wasn't your fault.
Speaker 3: They don't stress out. Don't stress out in their little.
Speaker 4: Fella What what could you tell me about Metallica tickets tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 1: Probably gonna either move them to six forty five or seven twenty.
Speaker 4: I haven't decided yet, okay, so I'm not I know the show tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's too early for that.
Speaker 4: You save that for Friday, you know, yeah, we'll save that for Friday. Okay, So Metallica tickets. My guy hasn't decided yet. Maybe am yeah, maybe home Room at the seven thirty five slot. That would be the fun Fact flashback. Hopefully you were listening to the fun Facts today or at seven twenty. Okay, very good. So the Medallica tickets all week, guys now, concert tickets in the nine o'clock hour. Yeah, a chance, because we're gonna announce two concerts and I'm gonna give away tickets to both shows.
Speaker 3: And I'm just let me do my thing.
Speaker 4: I'll just tell you I'll announce one of the shows and I'll give away tickets and then I'll announce the other one and then we'll put those on know the show in charge? Yeah, I know, It's just it's like playing chess. And then we got to work in this iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 6: We got another key word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you hadn't heard this announcement, Yeah, what a great lineup the iHeart Radio Music Festival. At nine to ten, we're gonna give you a chance to win. So we're gonna have a keyword and then you're gonna have to text the word to two hundred and two hundred. Each winner wins a trip for two and one thousand dollars gift cards. So, man, the nine o'clock hour is just gonna be absolutely ridiculous, So please join us for all.
Speaker 12: Of it, and The rod Ryan Morning Show, The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Breaking, Benjamin and Awaken, Good Morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: I was just showing the guys in the studio.
Speaker 4: My friend Chris was at the final show the Breaking Benjamin Stained tour in Kansas City the other night, and he saw the picture of London and I. He's out of town. He saw the picture of London and I on stage at Buzzfest. He said, I figured you'd get a kick out of this pick. Benjamin had his son singing side by side the entire concert, guitar and all. And it's like, Dad, and you've ever seen Ben before. Ben's up there. He's got the black T shirt, black pants, and he's he wears like a black ball cap.
Speaker 3: Now the kid's wearing the same thing. It's like a mini me stop.
Speaker 7: He's like eight years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say he's like yeah, he's probably like eight. Yeah, I bet she's right round eight years old.
Speaker 4: And he's up there singing and playing guitar. He said he had him up there the whole time.
Speaker 7: Wait, no way, Yeah, that's so cool. Well he's probably so croud.
Speaker 3: So cool. All right, I'll grab that picture.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Chris wi't mind. I'll put that up on our story. So I'll share that picture with you guys. Twenty percent chance of rain, partly cloudy ninety nine today, the true temperature ninety nine is going to feel like one hundred and one hundred and nine hundred.
Speaker 3: I want to cry about it, one hundred and nine hundred.
Speaker 6: I am gonna cry about it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna cry when I'm standing over your dead body.
Speaker 5: I cannot. I'm reading about Manson. Leave me alone.
Speaker 4: Oh and then I started talking about Now I care about the thing I'm.
Speaker 3: Learning about mo Is.
Speaker 4: When she hears like a little nugget of something, She's like, Okay, I'm diving in that pool.
Speaker 5: I'm going in puitsitive. I can't go with answers unknown. One of them's unknown.
Speaker 4: One of the I guess there's only one of those Manson chicks left, Marilynd. I'm sorry Charles Manson and those three women that were convicted of murder. This woman responsible for the murder of seven people. Yes, and she's one that wrote Helter Skelter in Blood on the Wall and everything the Sharon Tate murders. She's getting released this week from Christy.
Speaker 5: Is it confirmed she's getting released or she's up for it getting released time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I think she got it. Man, Well, I don't know you know I'm reading about like her past.
Speaker 4: Okay, she's headlining the crazy criminal blog Pase today.
Speaker 6: I can't get enough. She's been in jail for fifty five years.
Speaker 7: Most longest woman in California.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, Houstons headlines.
Speaker 15: What else?
Speaker 7: Okay, good morning.
Speaker 5: New details emerged yesterday in the case of the man who attacked a group of pro Israel demonstrators in Boulder, Colorado on Sunday.
Speaker 7: So the guy was in the.
Speaker 5: US illegally after his visa expired in February of twenty three. He used a makeshift flamethrower. Why well, because as he was planning the attack, he had to learn to make weapons on YouTube because he was denied a gun purchase due to his immigration status. The story just keeps getting crazier and grazier, but luckily, six of the victims have been released from a hospital to remain in critical but stable condition.
Speaker 7: All right, headlines today.
Speaker 5: Because the new head of FEMA, his name's David Richardson. He may have been joking, but he shocked his staff during a daily briefing yesterday by saying he quote didn't know the US had a hurricane season.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 5: Obviously, hurricane season started on Sunday. It should be the top tippy top of FEMA's mines, but sources say the comment confused and upset employees who are already on edge because of recent staff cuts, leadership changes reduced hurricane training. The Department of Homeland Security spokes first and claimed it was all a joke.
Speaker 7: The hurricane season was all stop.
Speaker 5: What is that from? You're ridiculous from TV? I have a Tinder update. That's the dating app. It's now going to allow women to filter out short men. It's a height filter. It's fun fact. Six years ago, Tinder pranked all of us with an April Fools claiming they were going.
Speaker 7: To add a height verification feature. But now it's not a joke.
Speaker 5: They aren't going to enforce what height you report court, which they should, but they're testing out this new height filter.
Speaker 7: Girl, short girl, guys, everyone can use it.
Speaker 3: Short kings.
Speaker 4: I'm not happy about this, okay, and I know that you guys are not happy about it either.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: For now, it sounds like the heighte filter will just be a preference to guide the algorithm for premium users, not what they call a hard filter that would completely cut the short kings off.
Speaker 6: Why can't you just say what you want?
Speaker 4: Tender Platinum starts at forty dollars per month. That's where you can use hard filters. Girls, this is saving the short guy. You put a weight filter on that, do it? Put a weight filter on there, Yes, do it. I'm telling you right now, and a boob size.
Speaker 3: That's the answer.
Speaker 5: Least get what you like and be happy and live your life. Who cares? Why would you want someone that doesn't like you, because that's not fun. Let's talk about Taylor, that makes everyone file happy.
Speaker 3: How tall is she?
Speaker 7: Very tall?
Speaker 3: Six feet She's really the tallest woman of all.
Speaker 5: Stop her fan's been very busy. She regained control of all of her music, and the Spotify streams of her first six albums doubled on the same day. Yeah, squeen, you get to Spotify and they say you could either, you know, choose Taylor's version or Scooters Verse Scooters Bronze version, and so you used to have to choose, but now you can listen to both because they're all Taylor's version. So just listen away. Tae's swifties five ten, five.
Speaker 3: Ten, that's fine, that's a great height. But she wears those ass jackers. I wouldn't judge a woman on her she'd be taller than me.
Speaker 5: Something I know a little bit more about aerosmith Stephen Tyler.
Speaker 7: What about his feet?
Speaker 3: Have you not googled Steven Tyler's feet? Deep dive into that bad boy?
Speaker 7: Let me add it to my list right after I'm done with Manson.
Speaker 3: Okay, you'll be happy.
Speaker 6: Well I love it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yah yah yaheh great feet. Yeah really, oh my god, thank you foot model.
Speaker 7: I lick his toes.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's saya. Look when I'm doing sports, Yes, get back to it.
Speaker 5: Steve Tyler just auctioned off his stage played dream on keyboard and it got one hundred and thirty thousand dollars. I thought this was incredible. It's this celebrity auction house that does auctions for celebrities and they did a music Icon's weekend seven hundred rare pieces. I thought one hundred and thirty thousand dollars was amazing for this keyboard.
Speaker 7: And Rod says the Chump Change.
Speaker 4: They're one of the biggest rock and roll bands in American history. People have that money. I don't, but I think people have that money. I thought that would go for more. When I first saw it, I thought it was maybe a grand piano or something like that.
Speaker 6: Now but it's a keyboard, like a plastic keyboard.
Speaker 3: Who's taller, Steven Tyler or Taylor Swift?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I gotta Google list set. Those are Houston's.
Speaker 3: Headlines for the back of money, Uh, Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: Same hype for questions, gotcha.
Speaker 6: Jo it both fus shocking?
Speaker 13: All right, Steven Tyler's feet Google listening to anything Alex Sports.
Speaker 6: Go Ascros, You're back in action tonight.
Speaker 8: They're gonna open up a three games series at the Pirates.
Speaker 2: On the Road.
Speaker 8: Dancem Colors will be on the mount for the shows, going up against Pittsburgh's Paul Schemes.
Speaker 3: First kicking at.
Speaker 8: Five forty listening to the Handler sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty KGE.
Speaker 3: Looking at most face in the.
Speaker 8: Sawall in the College World Series Women's College World Series, we've.
Speaker 3: Got an all Texas final.
Speaker 8: Texas Shutout Tennessee and Texas Tech Out in Oklahoma should advance the championship series. They'll play a best of three starting tomorrow night for the national title. MO, what'd you think disease.
Speaker 7: This is not funny.
Speaker 3: Are you licking those toes? You're still looking those toes out?
Speaker 4: Licking those toes? Would mo lick them? We're gonna play a new game.
Speaker 3: Coming up next.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I got all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get you to Google.
Speaker 7: I'm gagging.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's go with Vince Vaughn's thumb. Okay, would you lick Vince Vaughan's thumb?
Speaker 7: Coming up after the break.
Speaker 3: And then Liam Neeson p would you lick Vince Von's thumb? Yes?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 11: Houston's alternative all Day and The rod Ryan Morning Show, The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Uh seether? Fine again?
Speaker 4: Why are we playing Caither Because they're awesome, but we are also playing them to celebrate the fact that they are coming back to Houston.
Speaker 3: See the dawtry.
Speaker 19: P O D.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to go just to see boom. This is what they this is what they opened with and I missed it.
Speaker 4: Yes, just at Buzzfest Pod November twelfth, seven. One to three Music Hall tickets will go on sale Friday at ten a m. Ticketmaster locations. I gotta take London to go see this song because she missed it too.
Speaker 3: She likes this. Good Morning Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: Hello, well hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: This is Tiffany.
Speaker 4: Tiffany your caller ten. I'm not gonna make you say anything silly. I'm not playing any silly song clips. I'm just looking for caller ten right now. Tiffany, you got the tickets?
Speaker 7: Oh my, I'm not so exciting.
Speaker 5: I missed that this I know on that.
Speaker 3: Oh all right.
Speaker 4: Well he redeem yourself a bit see their Daughtry pod November twelve.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, all right, thank you.
Speaker 7: So excited. She doesn't have to worry about on sale.
Speaker 3: All right, Tiffany, hang on, Chilly's gonna hook you up.
Speaker 4: Unless he steals those teens Kise does want he can't get enough pod canny. All right, Well you think I'm done, I'm not. I would think at this point you've had enough time. Now you can probably give us a full book report on either either Steven Tyler's feet or Vince Spaughn's thumb.
Speaker 6: Yes, what he got for me.
Speaker 5: The feat is part of a disease from all the entertaining he's been doing throughout his life. So he's disfigured wild feet, but he still gets his toast painted, okay by a professional.
Speaker 4: So we did the whole thing with MO like, hey, do my favorite would you google this for me real quick? You can hear his screaming in the matter, the whole the whole Texas Hammer commercial.
Speaker 3: I'm trying not to laugh.
Speaker 4: I'm horrified a fool of herself over there looking at the Internet and dying.
Speaker 3: So then I said, well, while you're at it, do me a favor. Google Vin Spaughn's thumb.
Speaker 7: That is something I didn't know about that either.
Speaker 5: He was a traffic accident, a car accident while he was a teenager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a disfigured thumb.
Speaker 7: It is a little messed up.
Speaker 3: He does a pretty good job of hidenet in his movies.
Speaker 7: But then now I'm I have to look for it.
Speaker 4: You'll see it, Alex the Breakup, Yep, you can see it. But I mean, Vince Bond has been in one hundred movies. If you look at Composed Retreat you can see it a few times too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you saying? Look at a storm?
Speaker 4: All right, I've got another concert announcement for you.
Speaker 3: The name of this band is a day to remember.
Speaker 4: The Maximum Fund Tour, A day to remember.
Speaker 3: Ian, let me get rid of pod I got it, Alex.
Speaker 4: And Alex Yellow Card, Oh yeah, okay, A day to remember Yellow Card State Champs.
Speaker 3: State Champs is awesome too.
Speaker 4: In Boundaries September twenty third, Woodland's Pavilion tickets. Just give me your wallet Friday Friday. Tell me if you heard this before Friday, ten am, Ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 7: Busy.
Speaker 4: Okay, there are people that are fans of all of these bands that I'm mentioning right now. So you've got the c their Daughtry pod show. Now you've got a data remember Yellowcard, State Champs and Boundaries September twenty third. Two shows going on sale at Ticketmaster this Friday at ten am.
Speaker 3: Ripida.
Speaker 6: Everybody's paychecks.
Speaker 7: Ye, sorry, bob check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying it.
Speaker 4: So I guess it's a co headliner with a data remember and Yellowcard, people will ask, well, who's going to go on first and last? I don't know a lot of times if they're a co headliner, they'll switch off every night.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm not sure if that's the situation with this one, but the data remembers probably outsold Yellow Card, so they might be closing. They probably sold more albums. So I've got tickets to the show. Chilli said, why don't you hang on to them.
Speaker 3: Till know the show today?
Speaker 4: Oh, no pressure for me, So yeah, nine fifty will have a question for you, because what I got to do now. Also announced today was the iHeartRadio Music Festival, and we've got this huge festival planned for you in Las Vegas. The lineup includes Brian Adams, Lil Wayne LLL, Maroon Five, Sammy Hagar, Ed Sheeran, Jelly Roll, John Fogerny, Mariah Carey, Offspring, Tim McGraw, and more. If you'd like a chance to win tickets, take a listen to this right here man, good luck.
Speaker 3: Now's your chance at one thousand dollars and.
Speaker 11: A trip to our iHeartRadio Music Festival xyword in Vegas two hundred two hundred.
Speaker 3: You'll get a confirmation's sext in info standard data and message.
Speaker 11: Race fly in this nationwide contest.
Speaker 2: That's Vegas.
Speaker 11: Houston's rocking alternatives The rod.
Speaker 12: Ry in the morning show from six to ten am ninety four or five buzz.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back, everybody, What a busy morning Man, and that one eagle hasn't left yet.
Speaker 3: He's still sitting there and watching.
Speaker 4: I have found time with all of this subconcert announcements on iHeartRadio Music.
Speaker 3: Festival Metallica tickets. Rod's going too deep in the background.
Speaker 4: I got this damp, that damn eagle's nest, that live cam on YouTube. One of the baby eagles has taken off.
Speaker 3: One of them just sitting there, going.
Speaker 7: Where is my brother?
Speaker 3: I don't want to go out there? What I do with these wings? Pretty cush? Right here? Mom? Keith bringing me worms? I get it myself.
Speaker 6: I'm on TV Celeria.
Speaker 4: He's like, what if I fly out there and I can't aim or find my way back home?
Speaker 3: All right, Alex you ready? I am ready.
Speaker 10: Want online kids als online five.
Speaker 3: The mule you're doing today.
Speaker 8: This is gonna be a great one from Oh You're going to be looking at the names of movies and you have to tell if they were in black and white or color.
Speaker 3: She won't know, Yeah, she won't. She won't know any movies. I don't know how you.
Speaker 6: I didn't know a lot of these two, so I just assumed they were black, and that part of your life just missed it.
Speaker 3: What were you doing when we all went to movies.
Speaker 6: Sleeping, just snoozing. I guess.
Speaker 5: Give me one Casablanca. Oh, I've heard of that movie. I would assume it was in like color.
Speaker 6: It's literally the White House in black and white.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's the most black and white movie of all time. What about white Christmas?
Speaker 6: Color? It's black and white?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 5: I don't these also like trick questions. I've seen that in school. I think it was in color.
Speaker 3: Dude over three?
Speaker 7: Really the whole white?
Speaker 3: Yes, a street car named Desret of it?
Speaker 6: It's Desire. Oh, now that one I've heard of.
Speaker 8: Okay, Oh, on guys, that was black and white and black and white. So go check out see if you know you're black and white movies famous dot com.
Speaker 12: You're listening to the Rod Ryan Show on the.
Speaker 4: Bus ninety four five, the bus that's disturbed. This is your Rot Ryan Show. Daughtry was out on the road opening up for Disturbed. He had just got off of that tour. And then that guy, he's a hustler man, he's working again, and uh, he's gonna be out with Seether and Pod on that show that we just.
Speaker 3: Announced at nine o'clock. I hate to be that guy. I've done it a couple of times with Mo already.
Speaker 4: She's only been here like a month for sure, and probably asked you, like, dude, come look at my computer, come over here really quick, come over here really quick.
Speaker 3: Like I hate that guy. Why?
Speaker 4: And I've done it to you several times, But I feel like it's only like for real, like worthy worthy things like you know Vin Fonn's thumb, those types of things. But I said, you got to check out Daughtry, Yes, and if you go to his socials, it's at Daughtry. Maybe I don't know what it is. He kind of did something similar to what Machine Gun Kelly did. He blacked out his arms. Yeah, it's sick, like I mean in a good way, like it's cool. It's not for me, but I think it's cool.
Speaker 6: Dared where we had to.
Speaker 4: Get our arm blacked, it's just a blacked out arm. Yeah, the pain on that now, Daughtry had a bunch of ink and I don't know if he had things on there.
Speaker 3: That he didn't like.
Speaker 7: That's what I was going to ask.
Speaker 3: But let this be a.
Speaker 4: Lesson to you youngsters out there. If there's any youngsters that are listening, because I think it was. Oh if you look at the looking at girl's blog page. What's your name? That chipmunk? Hekey Brakey's kid.
Speaker 7: An Mile's cyrus.
Speaker 3: Yes, she said she hates eighty percent of her tattoos.
Speaker 7: That she just got a new one.
Speaker 3: She just got to know him. But she hates did you hear me?
Speaker 6: Youngsters hates them?
Speaker 4: She hates eighty video. She hates eighty percent of her tattoos. Is that Daughtry getting blacked out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's just laying there all day.
Speaker 3: He's jacked huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, his body's pretty. Is he decent?
Speaker 3: Is he awake or is he deck pet prescotting that?
Speaker 7: No, he's awake.
Speaker 3: He's a man.
Speaker 7: There's no air on his okay, and they made it like a design. Yeah, he blacked out design?
Speaker 5: Is that on Daughtrey's instagram on his instagram at Dawtrey he is, I mean number.
Speaker 4: One of the guy's in wicked shape and those arms that are completely blacked out.
Speaker 7: In a look at that picture.
Speaker 20: Who Jesus Christ, that dude shredded? Dang okay pants, Daughtrey is shredded. He's opening upas he's opening up for Cither. He just got done opening for Disturbed. He's a busy guy. Man, he's out there working. It's out there working, all right. Maybe we'll start following Daughtry now on socials.
Speaker 4: I don't think I do do.
Speaker 3: Do Do Do Do Do Do Big Day tomorrow, Huge Day tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Ron Hoover RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie.
Speaker 3: I think I got all that right. Love those guys over there, they know.
Speaker 4: That I like, I have this totally romanticized view of getting an RV and driving across.
Speaker 3: The country with my kid, just going.
Speaker 4: It's like I was trying to London and I were screaming at each other yesterday. She's not really interested in riding a bike, so she's not putting forth the full effort I feel, and then I get frustrated, and then she gets frustrated, and we're yelling at each other in the street. I'm like, you got just hit the bikes, put your feet down, you gave up, you let go the handlebars. Of course you're gonna wipe out.
Speaker 7: Why does she have to ride a bike?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want her to ride a bike because I want to ride bikes. I can't ride a bike. If she's not riding a bike, we can't ride bikes.
Speaker 6: Get her a wagon.
Speaker 4: I don't know sidecar sidecar for sure, So I'm sure are we be screaming at each other in this RV too? Yeah? Anyways, Tomorrow, Ron Hoover is going to offer up five thousand dollars if you guys will generously spend five thousand.
Speaker 3: I know it's a big ask.
Speaker 4: If you guys will spend five thousand dollars in the store tomorrow, I can double that money tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So match day, rod Ryan shokeras online store, go scope out our new stuff. Man. The shirt that I'm.
Speaker 7: Wearing right now is that one.
Speaker 3: There's some of these available about that.
Speaker 7: I saw a couple of those at Buzzfest.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, Yes, seven one three shirt bomb. A new study asked people how much they think it costs to care for a cat or a dog, and they just used fifteen years as an example a period of time. If you have a kitten and a puppy, yes, man, you should be feeling great if you get fifteen years. You know, I know some of the larger breeds and the dogs they don't don't last that long. For cats, the average answer was five thousand, seven hundred and thirty five dollars.
Speaker 7: Okay, I've ever had a cat.
Speaker 4: For dogs, it was eighty one and fifty eight dollars. We're thinking, you know what, Yeah, it's I bet you it's a lot of money. I bet you if you have a dog for fifteen years, you probably end up spending about eight grand.
Speaker 3: On that dog.
Speaker 7: Do not take them to the vat.
Speaker 3: It's like five hundred every time you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could get out of You wanted flea medication too?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, day on your flea and tick.
Speaker 3: You want to topper? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do up charges everything, okay for dogs or for cats?
Speaker 3: Twenty thousand to forty seven thousand.
Speaker 4: I know that's swinging wildly, but just think people thoughts. But this is what people are walking around thinking. Yes, and again, if you're thinking about getting into this game, okay, you.
Speaker 7: Must had this conversation yesterday with my husband and.
Speaker 3: You want to be a pet owner.
Speaker 4: There's people that don't own pets that think if we get a cat.
Speaker 7: You don't, they'll take care of itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about.
Speaker 6: Every college kid.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 7: It's fine.
Speaker 6: I was one of those college kids it's same.
Speaker 4: The cheapest you're gonna get out of that cat is twenty grand, but it ranges from twenty to forty seven thousand dollars. That's over the course of its life. Now, if you're thinking about getting in the dog game, now, this isn't even talking about rooting your hardwood floors. Yeah, destroying your furniture.
Speaker 13: Pet rent Oh, yeah, that's a thing if you rent crap bags every day of your life.
Speaker 3: Crap bags every day of my life. Anybody in my house pick up the dog poop, no other than me? Just yeah, yep, another.
Speaker 4: Thing I romanticize about my kid picking up the dog poop. I've dreams about it.
Speaker 7: It sleeps so well, chores.
Speaker 4: Twenty two thousand to sixty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: The life of a pet a dog. Yeah, you gotta know these things going in.
Speaker 4: You gotta know that that tattoo is gonna be on your arm forever unless you black out your arm like Daughtry. But if you just are just like you know what, it might be kind of cute to get a dog. Do you know what you're getting yourself into here. I'm not saying that it's not great experience. I'm not saying that it's not awesome. I wouldn't trade Voo for anything.
Speaker 7: A lifetime companion, and I am.
Speaker 4: Just pumping money into that dog. That dog's a money pit right now. Okay, she's hobbling around every day, something new, you know.
Speaker 5: But you've give her the best food, yep, best life.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't do that refrigerated cry out prescription dogs.
Speaker 8: If I forget hit the gen prescription, they won't sell me the dog food.
Speaker 3: You going back home?
Speaker 6: No, she's pank your eyes. I can only get her this certain food.
Speaker 8: But if I from work and forget the card, they're like, oh, can't sell it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what are you guys?
Speaker 6: Drug dealers when you do? Wow?
Speaker 4: So thirteen hundred dollars a year for cats, fifteen hundred dollars a year for dogs.
Speaker 3: These are that's low number, guys.
Speaker 4: But that's for the entire lifetime of your dog, twenty two to sixty one thousand dollars. I'm not telling you not to get a dog.
Speaker 6: Adopts, don't shop.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying when that unless you really want a specific break.
Speaker 4: And I'm not talking about my kid, because that dog was around before. But when your brady kid comes up to you and says, Dad, I promise I'll take care of it. I'll do everything for that dog for two weeks. And listen, don't quit, don't listen to old man on the radio. It doesn't cost that much. Okay, you just got to know the real numbers here.
Speaker 6: Thanks for the truth.
Speaker 3: Forty grand, easy, forty grand.
Speaker 19: Your salary of fifteen years of unbelievable, unconditional love and faiths and belly scratches and tail wags and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But forty grand, okay for the for the lifespan of that.
Speaker 3: Dog and ruin God, we love them, and hair everywhere. God, damn, I can't keep up on that hair.
Speaker 12: The Rod Ryan Show on US Radio Service.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 3: Read Hot Chili Peppers mode.
Speaker 4: You know they're from California.
Speaker 7: I've learned.
Speaker 3: Did you know they were from California? That?
Speaker 6: Uh you played me a little montage?
Speaker 4: Yeah you did, Okay, Yeah, we got that for you.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, good morning everybody. You guys all know that red hot chili peppers are from California.
Speaker 7: Red Hot chili peppers, guys.
Speaker 4: Hot red hot chili peppers today. True temperature ninety nine, one hundred degrees today, that your thermometer is going to read one hundred degrees today.
Speaker 3: The heat index are like the people that think they read books. The heat indices are going to exceed one hundred today. It's gonna be very very hot outside.
Speaker 4: Please be careful, do all the things like breaks and get in the shade for people working on side, and drink lots of water, all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, it just came to me too.
Speaker 4: I was talking about Dawtry, Ladies, do you want to go check out Dawtry? Remember one of the dudes jacked, but go check out his Instagram. He got all his arms all covered up. He got really cool tattoos. But it's just that all blacked out arms and then it's kind of like comes to a point behind them in the blog.
Speaker 3: Great. You know who else? I don't know what the deal is.
Speaker 4: I think she recently started up a new Instagram and she hasn't wasted a lot of time. She's been posting a lot of pictures like chili. He's like giving you an avalanche of pictures on this new account. Lizzie Hale, She's a little thirsty for some new followers right now.
Speaker 3: There's always been something about Lizzie Hale.
Speaker 4: Not only do I think she has one of the greatest voices of all time, but there's always been something oddly attractive about her. It's like, I see why you guys like those little skinny dudes with the guitars. It's like, as soon as they put on a guitar, it's like, oh okay.
Speaker 3: It's like, wait a minute. You wouldn't even look.
Speaker 4: Twice at that guy if he's walking down the street put on a guitar. Whole another story. Lizzie Hale up on stage told another story. Yeah she's a little thirsty right now, Lzzy Hail, go check out what she's got going on. But yeah, that's a newer Instagram that she has. Love Lizzie. She's coming to town too, Who isn't. The concerts are ridiculous, Mo, we just announced this show.
Speaker 3: What we're giving away? I know the show? Do you have it? Yes?
Speaker 5: The Day to Remember and Yellow Card they're gonna be on their Maximum Fun tour September twenty third at the Woodlands. Tickets don't go and Sade until Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 6: All right, unless you know the show.
Speaker 4: All right, mo, the show is coming up. She's gonna have a question for you, so stay there.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rocks, Houston's Alternative and The rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 4: Show ninety four or five. The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Okay, guys, huge morning.
Speaker 3: Two concert announcements. I had to juggle those back to back. All right, well, concert were.
Speaker 5: Giving away right here, a day to remember a yellow card. It's the Maximum Fun Tour, September twenty third, Woodlands Pavilion. Tickets going sale Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot com. Or if you know the show, yeah, we like to end the biz. We call this WI them before you can buy it. What's your question today National egg Day? Tell us what's the most popular way to prepare eggs?
Speaker 3: I forgot. I totally abandon our poll question. We're so busy.
Speaker 7: Today is busy day?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Eggs for tickets seven one, three, two, five, ninety four five The Buzz is everywhere you are.
Speaker 4: Radio okay, ninety four five The bus Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Beastie boys, you gotta fight for your right to party before we turn you. We got some great tickets to give away.
Speaker 3: We'll wrap it up. Let's do this now. Please now, time for know this show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 4: La La la la la La La La La La La la la La La La La La La La La la la La.
Speaker 3: Good Mornings, Rod Ryan Show. I'm looking for Santiago. Oh, yes, how you do it? I found him? I dude, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? Man first, I'm calling first.
Speaker 3: This is your first time ever on the show with us, Santiago.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: You sound great, You don't sound nervous at all. Let's see if let's see if you know the show.
Speaker 12: Mo.
Speaker 7: What's your question, Santiago.
Speaker 5: Today's National Egg Day and the question is what's the most popular way to prepare eggs?
Speaker 2: Scrambled eggs?
Speaker 3: Show me scrambled eggs and you get a bell.
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Where Santiago? You are going to the Maximum Fun Tour. It was just announced this morning a data remember yellow card Woodlands September twenty three. Tickets go on sale Friday at ten am. But you already have those tickets.
Speaker 3: Friends, baby over, great job, Santiago.
Speaker 4: Do you like your eggs scrambled over, easy, sunny side up, hard boiled, deviled?
Speaker 3: I prefer them over easy.
Speaker 4: Over easy, all right, he's an over easy guy.
Speaker 7: It came close, did it on our pool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at the poll question.
Speaker 4: Uh, scrambled got forty three percent, over easy seventy eighteen percent, Sunny side up five percent?
Speaker 3: Like them hard boiled psychos.
Speaker 6: They're so good.
Speaker 3: You're hard boiled eggs.
Speaker 4: You're crazy people, Santiago. Great job on the show today, man, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All right, man, hang on for me, so great job. All right, we gotta go, man, Tuesday's going for us. Four time Hall of Famer Sexy James. That was a Monday game, like, mo, you've been here long enough. That was Monday e.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like, it's not gonna be that easy tomorrow. Sexy James, fresh.
Speaker 3: Out of Mad Heads to head, he'd beat Paul.
Speaker 4: It's just a don't know, it's just a weird game this morning. Go back and do you have that podcast?
Speaker 6: It's already yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you didn't want to listen to the whole show again, you could just listen to the Fresh out of Head.
Speaker 3: Right and the Fun Facts. Oh fun facts, Yeah, those are podcast for you guys.
Speaker 7: For everything.
Speaker 3: Thankless job, most first deep throat game.
Speaker 7: First time. I can't believe it's been this long, was it?
Speaker 3: Eloise?
Speaker 7: Eloise?
Speaker 6: We need to check on her, We need to check out.
Speaker 7: She didn't do well.
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 4: David was our Metallica winner. I think it was a combination of her being shy and you knew the band, buddy, Holly, damn it. Okay, Metallica winner was David. Today, let's give away more Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Let's do that.
Speaker 4: Did Chile decide on the time? Did he say seven to twenty or did he say in home room?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jilli never asked Chili a question like that. Have you decided that I am the commitment? I think the people want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put them up on Oh wait, I'm putting them on one Fact of the.
Speaker 4: Day one okay, okay, fun fact flashback six thirty five. I thowt you're gonna win your Metallica tickets. You're pretty much sol if you didn't hear today's fun Facts.
Speaker 3: But my friend Alex just said he podcast them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, Alex.
Speaker 3: So that's how you win your Metallica tickets. So homeroom.
Speaker 4: The first hour of the show is getting tomorrow's Metallica tickets all right, and then we got.
Speaker 3: So much stuff to give away. Now we got to give.
Speaker 4: Away see their Daughtry pod tickets and then more data. Remember yellow card tickets. Jeremy's up next NonStop Nooner. Pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour. Also one ten. Another keyword to win a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. He'll do it at one ten. Teresa will do it at five to ten. You will win one thousand dollars and a trip for two if you are the correct person to get the keyword in and text the two hundred two hundred. We'll do that again tomorrow at nine ten as well. So Chili, no prize at nineten. I'm gonna focus on that, so I know it's gonna be tough. We have so many tickets to give away.
Speaker 3: Santiago, Can I go home? Cutt off?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, can I go?
Speaker 7: Thanks for hanging out?
Speaker 3: What am I doing here?
Speaker 5: It's like Santiago is like, hey, shut up, old man milling with the boys.
Speaker 3: Give me my tickets, all right, Santiago, give it another bell. He's just hanging out with us. Give him all right, You got all right.
Speaker 4: I promise I'm gonna send you over to Chili right now, Santiago, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, Jeremy's up next. Have a great day, everybody.
Speaker 21: Hey, well wasn't that fun.
Speaker 10: If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast checking out on the world famous Ron Ryan shoepage at the buzz dot com.