Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The Games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You Jr. R.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Mike Beyonci. How you doing.
Speaker 4: Bud the Bulldog is doing great, getting ready for the Magic's playoffs series. Nobody, by the way, giving the Magic much of a chance. I think they're fourteen and a half point Underdog's Game one on Sunday. Nobody's given them a chance to win the series. I was somebody sent me a clip of the Atlanta Hawks play by play radio call after the Magic destroyed the Hawks by twenty five in that play in game the other night, and the Hawks radio play by play guy is like, at the end of his call, he goes, enjoy this Magic before you go up to Boston and get your you know what's kicked.
Speaker 3: So sounds like sour grapes from the atl A little bitter exactly.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens with the atl The atl will take on the Miami Heat, who won their playing game last night against the Chicago Bulls one nine to ninety. That means the Heat now advance into the second play in game on Friday night against the Hawks. Winner of that advances into the playoffs to play the top seed Cleveland Cavaliers in the first round series.
Speaker 2: The Heat. I hope the Heat don't advance. I really, do you know?
Speaker 4: They've been through They've been through hell this year with the Jimmy Butler situation. Look like they weren't gonna make the playoffs for a while, but now they've won like eight of their last twelve. I think I don't want the Heat to go on a roll here, Okay, I do not want that. You said they're taking on the Hawks, right.
Speaker 2: The Heat will take on the Hawks.
Speaker 1: Yesaddy, wouldn't you like to see the Heat at least cook the Hawks out of Hawks comment?
Speaker 2: No, they hated heat. Yeah, you're right here.
Speaker 3: I feel you in that.
Speaker 1: But okay, so have the Hawks beat the Heat and then us have to match up with the Hawks again and cook them birds?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's not that wouldn't happen though. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to this scenario where you can raging this announcer who had bitter grapes, as Bat said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we'll see what happens there. The other play in game last night, the Dallas Mavericks beat the Sacramento Kings one twenty to one oh six. Dallas advances to play Memphis on Friday night for a chance to get the eight seed in the West, where they will play Oklahoma City. Anthony Davis led the Mavericks with twenty seven points. Klay Thompson had twenty three. Of course, Dallas and their fans are still very disgruntled about the Luka Doncic trade, even though even though Anthony Davis did lead.
Speaker 2: The team last night. What we're gonna say, you can't blame them, No.
Speaker 4: No, no, that was That's gonna go down to the worst trade in modern NBA history. We'll see what happens, guys. I know you guys don't like to talk politics, but did you, guys see who's put his name in the hat for a the Democratic presidential bid in three years? Oh?
Speaker 3: Steven Smith.
Speaker 4: Steven A Smith, Baby, Yeah, stephen A, the bombastic one. I'll tell you what the Democrats could use somebody like him. I'd consider Stephen A over some of these other candidates the Democrats are putting out there.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say Antonio Brown's running.
Speaker 3: I'd like to alert everybody that we have now entered official It's going to be a slow sports today over on the Bulldogs show.
Speaker 2: There big news.
Speaker 4: He went on ABC News and he went on Fox News with Sean Hannity to him, Now.
Speaker 1: All right, we're not talking politics over here, Doug. Big deal, big deal.
Speaker 4: Gators got a huge basketball transfer. Xavian Lee, the best point guard in the transfer portal. He's he's going to sign with the Gators. He's from Princeton, was again one of the best point guards in the country last year, and now he's coming to the Gate to Gainesville to replace the great Walter Clayton junior who led the Gators Hey national championship.
Speaker 3: Guy. I was reading this piece about the transfer portal in uh as it pertains to men's college basketball. More than two thousand players have gone to that. Baylor lost their entire team, the whole team. The whole team is gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they bailed, Yes exactly. Speaking of the transfer portal. Nico Iamaliava, the Tennessee quarterback who held out and got kicked off the team. He's now in discussions with u c l A, but for much less money than he demanded.
Speaker 2: The rock station is w j R R