Speaker 1: Dodger Talk is sponsored by LA Care Health Plan, providing affordable healthcare insurance to millions of Angelinos for over twenty five years, and now your voice for Dodgers talking like the back damn Cats.
Speaker 2: Dodgers get the win in Atlanta and another game closer to clenching the division. Hi, everybody, and welcome to post game Dodger Talk here on AM five seventy LA Sports. Thanks for being with us on this Monday night as the Dodgers pack up and head to Miami now to continue this East Coast road trip. They finished with a split at Truest Park in Atlanta, dropping the first two games to the Braves and then coming back and winning the next two. A nine to nothing victory tonight over the Braves, a game in which Yoshi Nobu Yamamotos started when four innings, no runs, four hits, three strikeouts, two walks. He wasn't as sharp as he was in his first outing against the Cup, his first outing back since the shoulder injury, but still Effiicion goes out there and gets some good defense behind them. Is stellar defensive play in the third on a double from Jorge Hilaire, Michael Harris Junior trying to score from first Tommy Edmund to Key Key Hernandez to Will Smith and gets them out at home plate to preserve the shutout. As the Dodgers get the victory. There are now eighty nine and sixty one on this season, and quite frankly, I liked what I saw at a Yamamoto tonight as far as his fight and his toughness and his grit out there.
Speaker 3: And I mean it by this. He wasn't sharp.
Speaker 2: Seventy two pitches, only forty two for strikes, and granted he didn't throw a lot of his splitters and sliders until he got to the second time through the lineup.
Speaker 3: Okay, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: But the leadoff batter in the first was a walk, The leadoff batter in the second was a double, The leadoff batter in the third was the single, a triple to lead off the fourth, he had traffic on base from the first batter of every You can't put yourself in that kind of hole. He was able to get out of it and sort of tap dance through it and walk that tight rope of getting into trouble and got some help behind them on that great play from Edmund to keigate to will Smith, but also got a nice play from Tascar Hernandez Miguel Rojas with the infield in and a runner a third less than two outs, a one hopper hit to him, he backhands it. It's a tough pick that he made, Wasn't it just a routine play, one hander right in front of him glove's side. It was a quick pick he had to make, look the runner back and then throw over to first to get the out. Yoshinoba Yamamodo helped himself out with a couple of strikeouts with base with runners on base, So it was a combination of getting strikeouts and getting some good defense behind him. But in the postseason you gotta be sharper than that. And I think tonight was another step forward in his progression coming back from the shoulder injury. And I think the big thing we'll find out is tomorrow how he feel and if he feels good, and if you're continuing to trend. One more start, maybe two more starts, and then it's the postseason for Yoshiyamamoto, and I think he's definitely right there as one of your starters in the postseason. Now it's been two starts, and I said it after the last start, got to see more. You know, we can get excited about four innings last time, what he did against the Cubs, and get really excited about what could be in the postseason. But it was only one start. We needed to pump the brakes a little bit. Now this is two starts and again not as sharp.
Speaker 3: Nothing. You're gonna go home.
Speaker 2: And say, wow, that was just fantastic. He's our ace, he's our guy. I'm ready, but you know, let's hit the postseason right now. But it was a good step forward. Runners on base, worked out of jams, face some adversity and was able to get out of it. Stayed poised. I'd like that, didn't get flustered out there, didn't have base runners on and all of a sudden walk the bases loaded, a leadoff trip on the third, a strikeout, a ground ball out the one I'm in that Miguel Rojas made the pick, and then a line drive to Miguel Rojas for the final out of the fourth inning.
Speaker 3: It could have gone south.
Speaker 2: If he's flustered out there, if the pressure is getting to him, if he's not comfortable out there on the mound. Lead off triple things could spiral a walk, a blue bas hit, a ball off the wall, a home run, and there's a bunch of damage done against him. And now we're sitting here having a different conversation. But as it is, good defense behind him. Helped himself out with the strikeout and gets out of the fourth inning with a giving up a run. I really liked what I saw out of him tonight. Another step forward to me, another box checked for Yoshi Yamamoto. Tomorrow will be another box that he checks. Why because we need to see how he feels after his second start, how he is able to bounce back the next day. As you hear all the time, how does a guy feel the next day? Walker Buehler was great. How does he feel the next day? Well, he felt good today, felt like he had no issues. Perfect onto the next start, onto the next day of in between start workouts and bullpens and long toss and get ready for that next start out there for the Dodgers. So that's good news for the Dodgers. Finally, finally, right Dodger fans, some good news as far as the starting pitching is concerned. Bueller looked better last night and Yoshiyamamoto, I think took that next step eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy tomorrow a big start for Bobby Miller, and it's the Miami Marlins, and I think it's a perfect opportunity for Bobby Miller. Whatever's wrong with him, Okay, let's play a little let's play a.
Speaker 3: Little doctor here.
Speaker 2: As far as Bobby Miller and little diagnosis, it doesn't appear to be physical, right because if it was physical, he'd be on the injured list.
Speaker 3: We would have heard about something.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: He's been battling a little bit of a sore knee. He's pitching through it, but arm wise, shoulder wise, you're not hearing anything. It's not like he's got fatigue. It's not like he's been used so much that he's a dead horse out there and you need to get him some rest before you get to October.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is a Bobby Miller who has had time off as time in the majors and the minor leagues this year to try to figure out why this year has been so different than last year in his rookie year.
Speaker 3: Mechanics isn't mental? Is it a.
Speaker 2: Combination of that? And so maybe lingering physical things he had early on in the season. You know, all that combined can get to a pitcher, and it's a matter of repetition. Having some success mentally, being checked back in and finding some success can change things for you all of a sudden. If you're lingering as a pitcher and you can't throw strikes and you can't get guys out, and every time you're out there with two outs they put up two runs on the board, Like in his last start, the first in against the Cubs, two quick outs on six pitches, and the next thing you know, wait, the Cubs are still bad and it's two nothing. Then you just get too quick.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Can't finish off teams with two outs? All these things starting to mount up and it becomes like, oh, no, when's that?
Speaker 3: When? When is it gonna.
Speaker 2: Blow up for him on the mound if he could go out against the Marlins tomorrow. Marlins are a team that's forty games under five hundred. This is Miami Marlins team that's right for the picking for some of these young pitchers like Bobby Miller and Landing neck On Wednesday. Now for Bobby Miller to go out and have some success. Put up zeros, stack those zeros and start tomorrow. You start seeing some positive results to what you're working on in between starts, and then out there on the start that positivity is being reflected in what you're doing and the outcome that can change your mental mindset real quick and for a picture.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, you've got the.
Speaker 2: C word confidence and you go out there in the mound and Bobby Miller's got a little bit of a strut about him, maybe a couple ticks up on the fast because he's feeling it, not afraid to throw certain pitches now because he's got what the C word. Confidence could be a big start for Bobby Miller to get that confidence, to get that build up again that hey, I can do this. I'm a guy that's got great stuff, a fastball that's electric, a curveball and a really good changeup.
Speaker 3: I can pitch at this level.
Speaker 1: He can.
Speaker 2: He showed it last year for whatever reason, health, mental, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Mechanics.
Speaker 2: He just hasn't been right this year. But he could put it together. Tomorrow they can go to Miami and Bobby Miller. This could be one of those get right games, and they could be a get right for the season for Bobby Miller. I think if he can go out there and have one of those six shutout innings, seven innings, one run, three hits, you know, eight strikeouts, that could possibly change everything for Bobby Miller. I think to the season eight sixty six ninety seven, two five seventy. If that happens, what happens to the Dodgers another arm they can then go to in October?
Speaker 3: Another arm. Dave Roberts isn't having to.
Speaker 2: Say, Oh wow, it's a flip of the coin, which Bobby Miller is gonna show up now? Can't we afford to send him out there in Game two of an NLDS in a must win game and something happens early and all of a sudden we're down in a deficit two nothing, three nothing in the second inning.
Speaker 3: You don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: If he can get right, get some confidence, and get back to the Bobby Miller that pitched in twenty twenty three eight six six nine eighty seven, two five seventy again is our number. Yo Yoshinoba Yabuoba Yamamodo pitched well tonight.
Speaker 3: He did. Bobby Miller could take that next big step tomorrow. Landon Knack.
Speaker 2: I think another guy who could be feasting on the Miami Marlins come on Wednesday in the second game of this three game series, when he's.
Speaker 3: Scheduled to get the start.
Speaker 2: I liked what I saw the Dodgers' bullpen tonight. Phillips trinon Hudson Honeywell in eternal five shutout innings against the Atlanta Braves. This was a game the Dodgers had to win. Now, you can say that about every game here down the stretch, certainly, but the way the standings are starting to shake out, and the way the Padres just will not lose, and the you know, Milwaukee Brewers win again tonight, So the Dodgers lead over them for the second spot in the National League stays at two games. If the Dodgers lose this game today, they potentially lose a game to the Padres and the standings, and they lose a game to the Brewers for the second spot in the National League, which is really important. Need I remind you the top two teams are the only ones that get Buys in the wildcard round.
Speaker 3: The other four teams have got to play.
Speaker 2: In the wildcard round, and that would mean if the Dodgers don't finish as one of the top two teams, they're not going to catch the Phillies. And if the Brewers come up and grab the number two spot, the Dodgers would have to play in the wildcard round, which you will want to have it all costs right now.
Speaker 3: Especially with the team that is needing a break.
Speaker 2: And I know a year ago the break didn't come at a good time because the Dodgers coasted into the postseason. The layoff was even more time off of this Dodgers team. But I think this year is different. You're not mentally turning things off mid September because you've already wrapped up the division. We played it earlier today, right Colin a year ago today, the Dodgers were in Seattle an eleven inning win against the Mariners, and the Dodgers a year ago today, September sixteenth, twenty twenty three, clinched the division with two and a half weeks.
Speaker 3: To go before the October playoffs started.
Speaker 2: Right now, a year later, the Dodgers clinging to it what three and a half four game lead depending on what happens with the Padres tonight in that game, and two game lead over the Brewers for the number two spot and avoiding playing in a wildcard series a lot different this year. The aggressive the aggressiveness is there, and and being able to stay focused for the title final two and a half weeks of the year and not rest guys, and not worry about just going into the playoffs and getting ready for October. No, you're fighting to get to October. But then once you get there, I think again, this couple of days off to avoid the wildcard rounte would be absolutely essential for this Dodgers team, guys to get right, and especially for the arms on this Dodgers team, the bullpen arms to get forty eight hours off and not have to pitch in a game or a series like the Wildcard series would be huge. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven. Le's take a couple of calls, Gabe and west Chester is going to start things off here on Dodger Talk on this Monday night after the Dodgers shut out the Braves nine to nothing.
Speaker 5: Hi, Gab, how you doing. I love what you said about Yoshi basically pitching in situations. I think I was at his first game back when he played the Cups, and I'll get to a point on that game and has to do it these last two games later. But I think that tonight was not only valuable, you know, Development is a pitcher, but is valuable in his ability to pinch in the postseason, because, let's face it, he's gonna face situations like that in the postseason. He's gonna have runners on second and third in a tight fifth inning situation where he has to manage one out, like I thought, And I know statistically the bravest thing is not what it should be, especially with all their injured pieces, but you can't sleep on some of their pieces there. Olsen is a beast, sure, Ozuna is a beast there. They are a strong hitting team despite their stats saying otherwise. So I really, I really loved what I saw at Yoshi tonight. The big thing I wanted to touch on was the defense. The last two games, I feel like we were not only Chris, but we were making plays. The play that kik Hernandez had basically throwing out I don't remember who he threw out at home with it.
Speaker 3: Michael Harris, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought that was not only smart baseball. I mean, it was an error on his part by taking a couple of stutters, but I understand he didn't see the ball go as deep as it went. But I thought it was smart to basically gather yourself, make the right throw from Edmund to Key Came and just basically canon it a fastball straight down the middle of the Will Smith. I thought that was excellent, excellent defense. And I really think that's gonna be the difference if I really look at like the two Cubs games, including the unfortunate one I went to where they blew you know, the lead and gave up five runs mostly on errors. If we limit our errors and play smart ball, especially close to the infield, this team is slated to. I don't want to like make predictions, but we have the ability to make a run. And especially the final point here to Bobby Miller, I'm gonna say, if he pitches against if he has a start against the Padres and that's his shutdown game or his confidence game, that's when I'm gonna believe that Bobby Miller can pitch in the postseason. I think this will be good to get his confidence up. If because pitch well against the Marlins, I need to see him pitch against an elite team that is going to give him big bats to have to shut down and six innings.
Speaker 2: So that's my piece on it, all right, appreciate it, good stuff, Gabe, appreciate that. If the lineup, excuse me, the line with the rotation where to stay as is and just kind of projecting out. You mentioned a start against the Padres possibly in that three game series next week at Dodger Stadium. As it lines up now, it looks like Bobby Miller would be pitching this Sunday against the Colorado Rockies and would avoid the Padres.
Speaker 3: That kind of lines up.
Speaker 2: I think it looks like Landon Nack, Jack Flaherty, Walker Bueller in the three games against the Padres Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the twenty fourth, twenty fifth, and twenty six. But you know, things can be adjusted around. We'll see what happens. There is a day off in between the Rocky series and the Padres series that Monday, so we'll see how they align things up. But as we speak right now, it looks like Bobby Miller would avoid pitching against the Padres.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of with you, Gabe.
Speaker 2: That'd be kind of nice if he can go out tomorrow against the Marlins, get some confidence back, put up some good numbers, get back to what he was doing last year, and then build on that in his next start, which, again, like you said, against the Padres, would be fantastic and here in the end of the regular season, that would be awesome to have, but just not lining up as we speak. Let's go to Paul and Huntington Beaches next up here on Dodger Talk. Dodgers shut out the Braves nine to nothing.
Speaker 4: Hi, Paul, hey man, dude, the heck of a win, right. The last two nights have been fun. The offense blows up. You know, Walker Bueller could not have been any more encouraging. Kind of at the right time of the season. But I mean, my gosh, Tim, this team has been so maddening all year long. For a team that's gonna win ninety six, ninety seven games something like that, I mean, my gosh, we all could see this team getting swept out of the first round and winning a World Series, and it's been like that all freaking season long. And as positive and I want to be fired up right now. I mean, this team could just could go out and craft the bed the next couple of days in Miami. That's kind of who they've been. And it's weird because again, they're gonna win ninety seven games. I mean, this team has got all the talent in the world, and I'm gonna go down with the ship, right, But I mean, at the end of the day, they could just as well win this whole thing. Yamamoto was fantastic today in the short four innings. But Walker Bueller, dude, do you think that this guy could really build on what he showed yesterday and become a little bit of a different pitcher. If we're gonna run Walker Bueller out there and he's gonna be a dude, that kind of changes the dynamic given to the skitching staffs on tuns. And last point, I'll get off the phone here. I mean, you hit on it. They desperately need that break. The reason this team has been so up and down, the bullten just gets worked so bad, so hard, yeah, that those guys are gonna need a blow and they've got to hold on it and get one of these top two spots, all right, I'm done ranting.
Speaker 2: Man, have a good night, all right, Paul appreciated it would be awesome if Bobby Miller and Walker Bueller together could figure it out and put it together year in late September for a postseason run. I mean forhras banged up as injured as this starring rotation has been, and nobody's gonna feel sorry for the Dodgers by any means.
Speaker 3: But man, they could catch a break.
Speaker 2: And I know other fans out there like, yeah, the Dodgers don't need a break.
Speaker 3: Okay, you get all the great stars.
Speaker 2: But if the Dodgers could just get a break with starting pitching and the guys that are healthy right now, who are proven major leaguers like Walker Bueller and young pitchers like Bobby Miller, who had a really good rookie season is just for whatever reason not put it together this year. If the two of them, the baseball gods are listening right now, it could shine down on the Dodgers for some positivity and some good luck. How about Bobby Miller and Walker Bueller getting some of that. They've worked their butts off to come back from injuries, specifically Walker Bueller, to have him find some success here late in the season and build on what he did yesterday. The six innings, two runs, only one of which was earned by the way, three hits, five strikeouts, get those five walks down a little bit and build on yesterday.
Speaker 3: It'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: But again, it's not like that was second or third start in a row where he's really been stacking good starts together.
Speaker 3: It was one.
Speaker 2: He needs to do it again and then one more time after that before you're gonna sell me on Walker Buehler being a guy that I can trust going out there in an NLDS, an NLCS and a World Series. Eight sixty six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy. We'll take a break, we'll come back. We'll get to your phone calls. We'll hear from the manager as well. Dave Roberts Dodgers beat the Atlanta Braves to nine, nine to nothing. Yoshanoba Yamamoto four shutout innings. The Dodgers' bullpen combines for five shutout innings. The Dodgers' offense he RUPs for six runs. In the seventh inning, all nine batters go to the plate. Freddie Freeman with the exclamation point and three run home run is twenty second of the year. Dodgers win it nine to nothing. Your phone calls and Dave when we come back. Postgame.
Speaker 3: Dodger Talk continues on AMPI seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio m AM five seventy LA Sports be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things.
Speaker 1: Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We're streaming online.
Speaker 1: We stream every game too. Come find me Back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: Stretch by Bohmer and the Bitch to Freddie Freeman. The swings hits a fly ball to left appairly deep.
Speaker 1: It is Karen going back toward the wall.
Speaker 7: It is off the wall and over the wall.
Speaker 5: The home run Freddie Freeman with a three run opposite field homer.
Speaker 3: Freddie Freeman goes deep.
Speaker 2: Three run home run off Otaco to left field, off the wall, the short wall, left field in front of the Dodgers' bullpen is twenty second of this season. As the Dodgers get the win nine to nothing over the Atlanta Braves as Daniels Jeweler the official sponsor of the Trip around the Diamond. Stop by any Daniels Jeler's location and say home run for your free team bracelet at a fifty dollars gift card towards any purchase of ninety nine dollars or more. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream. The Dodgers with the window eighty nine and sixty one overall. They split the four games in Atlanta, their thirteenth shutout win of the season. The magic number as we speak is nine. With twelve games to go and keeping Aniowa tempet in San Diego, they are going to the sixth inning padres a two to nothing lead over the Houston Astros, and it is a final. In Colorado, the Rockies come back and beat the Arizona Diamondbacks three to two, a walk off win for the Colorado Rockies.
Speaker 3: What happened here?
Speaker 2: A little fielder's choice, a throwing air by Luis Perdomo and a run scores and what was a two to two tie bottom of the ninth inning, a bad air from Perdomo and the Diamondbacks, and that allows the Colorado Rockies to walk off the Arizona Diamondbacks with a three to two wins. So as we sit right now, the Diamondbacks six games back in the standings with twelve to play. The Padres are four games back, but if they hang on and win, that'll go back down to three and a half.
Speaker 3: In the NL.
Speaker 2: West Milwaukee Brewers they kept pace with the win over the Philadelphia Phillies, so they remained two games back at the Dodgers for the second overall spot in the National League. Let's go back out to Atlanta and here from the manager Dave Roberts postgame.
Speaker 6: Dave, when neilok at yours, you know this performance, what were you seeing from him? And I guess as much as hoping to get him through five just getting the pitch count out, honcouraging was that.
Speaker 3: At least it was good.
Speaker 8: I thought that it wasn't as sharp command wise as his first one back, but he made pitches when he needed to. Love the way he navigated, and there was some big stressful innings and he made pitches when he needed to, So that was for me that was important. And like you said, we got the pitch count up, and I just feel that with where he was at as far as number of number of pitches given the stressful innings. You know, that equated to five innings for me, So I thought he did his job.
Speaker 6: And you look at what Miguil Rojas was able to do for this team today, whether it was the base running, getting a hit, running, scoring runs, all of the above, it kind of seemed like, how valuable is that in a player, especially just for someone and kind of what he brings to this group.
Speaker 8: He just he brings grit, he brings fight, and I think that he really exonifies, you know, what I expect in a ballplayer. He really does. And tonight he won us a ballgame. And you know, whether it's his two strike approach against Freed or the running stealing third to create a situational opportunity and then scoring you know, after Key k strikes out on a ball that gets about ten feet from the catcher, beats the pitcher to the plate, it was just a clinic. And that's just how much he cares and how much he loves to play the game of baseball. And for me, it's it's, you know, when you're getting into September, August, September, you know, the grind of the game. It's the love for the game. Loves he loves to play baseball and loves to compete, and that's what gets you through it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 2: Right, there's Dave Roberts post game. He brings the grit, he brings the fight, talking about Miguil Rojas, who tonight was one for one, a couple of walks, stolen base, advanced on a good defensive play, and then scored on a wild pitch. Did it all tonight. Great defense, good hitting was a key part of this Dodger's nine to nothing win over the Atlanta brays.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, guard, it'd been too long man. Well how are you the wall?
Speaker 9: The star of scam Sacks and Kate in the am which we'll be making a deep run this year. Jimmy, you and Colin are the lifeline of Dodger fans like myself, and we thank you for it. We love you guys, not as much as we love the Dodgers themselves, but much love. Hey. I'm hyped man, Ever since Kopek with his bionic arm was coming out there and throwing one on one and getting out of that jam. Even Freddie Freeman said yesterday, you know it, hype the club up. Things like that hype the club up. I've noticed they're playing excellent defense the last few days. You come together as a squad, throw people out. That brings your heart rate up. That gets the club going. And if we can keep this offense, you know, time scoring anywhere between six and ten runs like this, I think we do have enough arms. As long as Bueller, since stay healthy, Miller can find his way because our ten man, Hey, guys like Hudson, guys like trying in close pech all. These guys man Vassia, they've been working, man, they've been working their ass off, and we got to tip our half of them. And I think we can do it. It's not gonna be an easy road, but when is the playoff run every easy? So let's get ready, that's right, And these Dodgers are getting gritty, getting down and I love it, man Gold Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, appreciate it, man, well love it. Yeah. The postseason isn't supposed to be easy.
Speaker 2: If it was, everybody would make it and everybody would have the same chance. And when you look at what gets October, certainly it's a clean slate. What you did over the course of one sixty two, it's putting the record books and you move on and all you got to do is win the divisional race. Excise me, the Divisional series if you get the buye, the NLCS, and then the World Series. So you got to make a run. It's eleven wins, it's three four four, that's what you got to do.
Speaker 3: Three in the division.
Speaker 2: Round, four and the Championship round and then four in the World Series in order to hoist the trophy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go out to a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people want to get on. But you know what Isabelle and Anaheim? You have been very patient and the Dodgers have now won two in a row. Magic number is nine, is he?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Great? Hey, they just get to the playoffs right now, and I'm happy, okay, but I don't know, I'm just willing, but the playoffs right now?
Speaker 3: Don't you know?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Is he here here? Listen?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the playoffs quite Yeah. What you need to worry about is another start from Yamamoto to make sure he's on track to being one of the guys.
Speaker 3: You can count on.
Speaker 2: And we need a couple more stocks, starting with Bobby Miller Walker Wheeler to get these guys some confidence.
Speaker 3: The sea word, right, is the sea word confidence.
Speaker 7: I I don't know if they can test them.
Speaker 3: You can't trust it right now.
Speaker 2: But a couple of starts underneath their belt and maybe they put up some zeros and they're feeling good about what they're doing in the results, then you can trust them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they didn't need confident. I will agree with you on that. So they I need to thank you. We need to send something to the cover of Rocky. We need to tend them apples or something to thank them for the wind tonight.
Speaker 2: How about just an Isabelle shout out. How about you giving a little shout out saying thank you for the wind tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you know what made me happy when I found that out tonight. But but anyway, but listen, it's with good ser it can be. I hope they can get two hours to them all this week then for I but just you know, keeps going it just you know, just when the division that two edge came beginning, soap, I can't even be there. I can even get to your dodging this year.
Speaker 3: Accessible.
Speaker 2: If I lived close to you, Izzy, that would be different. But I live on the other side of southern California from you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but anyway, listen, go Dodgers. They just hope can get to just get to the regular season and just you know, no more injury.
Speaker 2: No more injuries, is right? Is he appreciated? Great to hear from you, and we'll check in with you maybe a couple of days from now. I appreciate that, Isabelle in Anaheim. Yeah, I'm I'm I'm with Izzy. I'm I'm thankful that the Colorado Rockies tonight came through the walk off win puts a little bit more separation between the Dodgers and the Diamondbacks. The Brewers won, so the Dodgers remained two games up on them for the number two spot in the National League overall standings, and right now they are going to the bottom half of the six thnning. Unfortunately, the Astros couldn't score in their top half of the inning. Padres lead Houston to nothing down at Petco Park. Looks like you, darbish, having a really good game out there on the mound.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what happens with that game tonight.
Speaker 2: Certainly, a half game up up, half game down, we'll see a change in the standings. But the Dodgers most importantly head to Miami with the lead in the division and the magic number of none. That's gonna do it for postgame Dodger talking. Many thanks to everybody who listened. Thanks to everybody who podcasted the show, like Brad Paisley.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it. Thanks everybody for listening.
Speaker 2: We'll be back at it tomorrow with Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck beginning at two.
Speaker 3: Thirty in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: First pitch is at three forty Dodgers right back at it around the way, right out of Miami, heading from Atlanta to Miami. Back at it tomorrow for the start of a three game series against the Marlins.
Speaker 3: Bobby Miller on the Mountain, an important.
Speaker 2: Start for Bobby Miller and his hopes of being on the postseason roster. Landon Neck will go on Wednesday. Jack Flairity skits with to go to the finale on Thursday. Dodgers first place in the division. The magic number is nine with twelve to go. Thanks to Coliny. Thanks to all of you for again for being part of the show until tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So long, everybody,