Speaker 1: I wish right now, right now, Salent and cults on one on one point, Thory katiewb, I mean he would have meant something to you. I parked in a charging car parking spot earlier while I went in and got a salad.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I obviously would not park in a handicap spot. Am I a horrible person for parking? And my car is a charging car? But I did not park it there to charge at all. I parked it there because it was closer to the store. Am I a horrible person?
Speaker 3: No, it's just sitting there anyways. And also, if you have a charging car, just charge it at home. Don't be weird.
Speaker 1: Well, some people do it because they only get somebody, while else they charge it on the way to the destination, charge it.
Speaker 2: So they are just aren't using gas.
Speaker 3: Now, you're just being too gays like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: You know, I like cold. No matter how shady the thing.
Speaker 1: Is that I do, You'll always be like, no, I support you, And that's a true Fred.
Speaker 3: You're a bestie the handicapped handicap spot like Nope, nope that sometimes I'm so no you do not, Well I don't, but I'm just saying, you know, sometimes.
Speaker 1: I would never actually never have ever parked in a handicaps stock.
Speaker 3: I believe you. You don't seem like somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah totally, Yeah, you're just digging a hole.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do anyone listening who in five minutes? Okay, one in one point three katiewb with fallon and cold in the two o'clock hour, we like to do a little you know, warm up of it's let's consider this vocal warm up. You know how like the singers and day before they go out on stage, they're just like all.
Speaker 2: That, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: So this is like your societal vocal warm up with anyone listening who if you said any of these categories you call us. We judge a little, but not a lot. This person's not a judgmental thing. Anyone listening who got married super young, like eighteen to twenty. I'm always curious how it's working out and why so early.
Speaker 3: I know a couple of people like this and they're.
Speaker 2: Not married decently young. It's not this young.
Speaker 3: I was like twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's pretty young. Yeah days yeah nowadays, yeah, that's young. I'm not nowadays.
Speaker 3: It's pretty young, but I know they had a crazy because you're like a kid still, so they had a lot of issues. And then now they've been together for ten years, they just renewed their vows and had like a second type of wedding almost, and they're like, yeah, yeah, but they're going strong cool.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who egged a house?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why'd you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I hope not, because this is a text that we just perceived about you, Colt oh No. Earlier this week, Colt was potentially making out with his mom, and now he's parking in handicapped spaces. I'm starting to seriously judge his characters.
Speaker 3: I said, I know, I said I didn't. I said it. Fallon does to judge her. She gets sore sometimes. I understand that.
Speaker 2: I don't, so I'm sorry you.
Speaker 1: The way you say things and dance around him, it makes it sound like you do them. That's why it confuses, don't it? Great point?
Speaker 3: And also, I've never, for the record, have made out with my mom. Oh okay, one time she gave me an anema. Okay, that's listen. I was eight.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say teen, eight teen I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that story.
Speaker 1: I've known people who my brother in law, he used to be a punk growing up. In fun fact, he said he egged and pumpkin Brian Latrelle from the Backtory Boys House. What they went to the same high school. Yeah, they went to the same high school. But Brian was younger than my brother in law Brian. But he said that like him and his brothers were like nerds, and my brother in law and his friends listened to like the Beastie Boys and they were cool. And he's like, yeah, he's looking back. That makes me feel kind of bad. I was like, I hope so oh I had.
Speaker 3: A retaliated or retaliated egging. So these people egg my grandma's house and I was like, awes on is on?
Speaker 2: And then I ll do you know who did it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: There are some conversations. Oh there's I heard some in the school and we got him back, but then I had to go to his house and hose his house down, so.
Speaker 2: He didn't really get him back as it turns out.
Speaker 1: Okay, or anyone listening who plays the harmonica, if you fit in any of those three categories, give us a call. Six five, one, nine, eight nine ktew B got married super young, Like we're talking eighteen to twenty egged house or plays the harmonica.
Speaker 3: Do you think would be nice if I picked it up? Because I'm thinking about a hobby.
Speaker 1: Oh you, I can't imagine where you practice, because there's no chance your wife's gonna let you do it at home, and there's no chance here allowed to do it.
Speaker 3: Here in between the commercials.
Speaker 1: You can go to a different doun proof studio at them. Just your mouth harmonica sucks. I can't imagine how bad you'd be on actual wife.
Speaker 3: It'd be so peaceful.
Speaker 2: Of all the things.
Speaker 1: Absolutely now the number to call you fit in any of those category sixty five one nine eight nine, KATIEWB, Fallon and cult on one one on one point three KATWB with Ballon and cult and anyone listening.
Speaker 2: Who's this for you?
Speaker 1: If you're listening right now and you fit in this category or any of the three?
Speaker 2: Got married super young?
Speaker 1: We're talking like eighteen to twenty years old, you've egged a house or you play the harmonica. Because for some ungally reason cult now has a new passion he wants to learn to play the harmonica.
Speaker 2: And I support that as long as you aren't practicing here.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can do it like in the bathroom. So I'll take I'll do I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get an All company emails like, please stop practicing your instruments at work, but you can call in or text in which category did you fit into?
Speaker 6: Yeah? My husband was eighteen and I was nineteen.
Speaker 2: When was this?
Speaker 1: Oh, back in two thousand and are you guys still together?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Lex So wait, how old are you now? Have you been married longer than you've been alive at this point, I'm forty now, more than half of your life. Yeah, and what's been like the biggest thing you've learned?
Speaker 6: Oh? Man? Well, for one, just communication obviously, But then also you have to sometimes put in say it's not always fifty fifty. Sometimes they can only give, say forty or twenty, so you have to give the other eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can't count count score. You can't count scores.
Speaker 1: Well, unless it's consistently you giving ninety and they're giving ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we get that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Would you go back and get married that young again?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Since I know who we are now, Yes, but I definitely don't encourage any of my daughters. We have four daughters, so you know we now have a daughter that's older than what we were when we got married.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, wait you see what's out there? Do live it up in your twenties?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel that all right? Cool? Well, thank you for sharing. Yeah, congrats ADWB. Which category do you fit into?
Speaker 7: Fitting number two? Egg houses?
Speaker 3: Yeah you did.
Speaker 1: Don't encourage it like that?
Speaker 3: So how many eggs? How many times?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, I've actually done it a few times. I'm not even gonna lie. I've done it with a friend, a couple of friends of mine. We most recent time was on Halloween back in twenty eight I think twenty seventeen when I graduated.
Speaker 3: Okay, so did you go there? Did you go to like Walmart and get like a sixty four pack of eggs?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I went to my local holiday I used to lift my name's market out in Apple Valley.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, local.
Speaker 1: The question is weird anyway, Why did you ask him where he went to get his eggs? They're far more I want to know why, Like, why were you egging houses?
Speaker 3: It'd be weird if you went to like you didn't go to your local holiday. You're trying to stay so low key, they're not tracing it back all right, So yeah, yeah, Why why it happened?
Speaker 7: Well because at the time I was getting bullied and my friends and I thought it would come be a good idea to get him the bullies back, and we ended up going to the bully's house and end up peaching and egging the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did feel amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's so great. It's so great.
Speaker 2: Did you get caught? No, you love nothing but a trick.
Speaker 1: You love to exit.
Speaker 3: Rints. You called us.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you left it behind in your high school era though.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 7: It was of the year where I was moving around and I thought, you know what, let's get them back so they know I'm not messing around no more.
Speaker 3: I will do stay visioning out there. You never know something else right back? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. Which category you fall into?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 11: I fall into getting married young?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what age were you and how old are you now?
Speaker 11: I got married at eighteen and I am now thirty.
Speaker 2: Are you guys still together?
Speaker 6: We are?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're the second couple that you're you're still together. Here's what I would ask, and I asked this earlier. Would you get married that young again now that you're in your thirties looking back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would, And cold asked.
Speaker 1: What's like the biggest thing you've learned with like this long? Because marriage people get divorced, uh pretty easily these days, but you've made it last. So what would you say is your all's key?
Speaker 11: Well, I think like communication is definitely important, and there were some things we didn't talk about before we got married that we don't necessarily agree on. But it's just trying to figure out like like power to like we have two little kids, so how to pair in our kids with some.
Speaker 3: Different Yeah, that's tough because sometimes you don't even know how you want a parent until it comes down to it, and then like when you had the kid and you're like, oh, yeah, I thought I wanted to do this, but I.
Speaker 4: Want to do this.
Speaker 1: What's yeah, what's an example of some of you guys don't agree on.
Speaker 11: There's just like some politics that we don't agree on.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's fine, we do you have like separate signs up in the same yard.
Speaker 6: No, but.
Speaker 11: We've just you know, it comes down to communication and just like figured out how like some things we.
Speaker 1: Just don't talk about. I know that's fair, that's how I that's how I am with the radio. Some things I'm like, I'm just not going to talk about it because I know that there's nothing good is going to come of it. I'm not going to change anyone's mind probably on certain topics, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just better to not address certain things.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, So we're gonna come back and do the pop Culture Minute. Diddy's lawyer explains why they found a thousand bottles of baby oil in his house. Here at the reason. In six minutes, it's the.
Speaker 12: Pop Culture Minute with Selling and cult on one of one point three jd.
Speaker 1: W B, brought to you by Ova, Lasy and Lynds. Congrats to Mandy Moore. She's had her third baby, a little girl name's Luise, which is a very cute name. Very my friend's daughter is named Luise. So I approve trendsetter. I know Mandy Morris and the Edge FORCI will found like this, will she not?
Speaker 2: Just I did.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady's rookie card was purchased for one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. And I remember what he talked about yesterday, how Caitlin Clark set a record for the WNBA for eighty four thousand, the guests who bought Tom Brady's autographed rookie card rookie card.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know who Robert.
Speaker 1: Kraft bye, He's they're obsessed with each other. They are at some point Robert Kraft is going to be done with the very very young woman and he and Tom Brady, I think, are just going to have, dude, a beautiful relationship together.
Speaker 3: Sounds like the Rows. So many people were like hating on Tom's X it is kids.
Speaker 1: And remember the only line in the sand he drew was for Robert Kraft, not for his children.
Speaker 3: He's like, don't talk about the massages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go better.
Speaker 1: I told you anything but that, And it's like, what about your kids? It's so weird, Sue. I guess there's like a new TMZ something around it coming out called the Downfall of Ditty the indictment, and so yeah, well, first of all, I remember fifty cent's been working on something against him for like ten years, and it was I think purchased by It was like a documentary, and I think it was purchased by Netflix, so eventually that'll come out. Oh yeah, and fifty is just having a field day. He's posting so many He's posting pictures of Johnson and Johnson baby oil and just putting Diddy baby oil. Now is Johnson.
Speaker 2: It's like he is leaning into it so much.
Speaker 3: He's so petty, Like remember the thing with jaw rule where he would buy out the first ten rows of every job rule?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, no one would be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, people are buzzing about the massive quantity of baby oil found when the Feds rated Ditty's home in Beverly Hills in Miami. I remember it was a thousand bottles of baby oil, which feels excessive even for what did he claims they were for? Did he claims they were for group hookups like he would he and Cassie, he said. He's saying he and Cassie wouldn't buy the third in or there'd be more, And people like, yeah, a thousand bottles of baby oil. Baby oil is still way too much for that situation. So his lawyer is offering up an explanation one you want, guys, what explanation is I don't even know. The explanation is that there are Costco stores near both of his homes.
Speaker 3: So so he bought them in Baulk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the destation. He went to Costco. He probably has that high black Card level membership.
Speaker 3: You can't even get. I mean, if Costco and balk would you be like maybe like four or five bottles thousand?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't.
Speaker 3: This house has got to be so slippery everywhere.
Speaker 1: Like slippery and what signs everywhere? Uh Well, anyway, if you're interested in the TMZ show that they have coming out, it's going to drop on two B soon. Okay, I mean I figured you would like be into that. I do not watch Dancing with the Stars, but this season has been getting attention mostly because it has Annadelvy on it. And the reason it's getting attention is because people think it's messed up for them to have a convicted what was she a felon? Yeah, on the show.
Speaker 2: They're like, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Like, I get that she's infamous, but why would you have this criminal on Dancing with the Star?
Speaker 2: Because it got people talking about Nancy with a star, Well, it's.
Speaker 3: A big difference between her and then palm a horse god right.
Speaker 2: Who is like an American hero now right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they had a double elimination last night apparently, so spoiler alert, but they sent home Tory Spelling and they sent home Annadelvi.
Speaker 2: Poor toy.
Speaker 1: But the response from this is Julianne huff talking. They do like the you know, after you find out you've ben a eliminad, they ask you some questions, a little exit interview, and this is why Anna Deelvi is Annadelvi?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna take away from this competition?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Not that or remember would you on the red car? But you promote it? And they were like, are their previous stars you've looked at to inspire you? And she's like, noah, never, why the show? And they're like, what are you hoping? Uh?
Speaker 2: What are you looking for to this season?
Speaker 1: And she's like Nothing's just like.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm off the show. I just want to leave. I don't care about this anymore.
Speaker 1: And now I'm not winning the money, I don't care. I don't. I feel just bad for her dance partner because they win money too if they win. But I also feel like he's probably so relieved to not have.
Speaker 2: To fake like her and dance with her anymore.
Speaker 3: So nice guy.
Speaker 1: She just seems like such a nightmare. Is that what it's like working with me? Other than the ankle bracelet part?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, But it would be saying if you had an ankle bracelet, I.
Speaker 2: Have big angle. I have to get like a I call the big and Tall store and get.
Speaker 1: One from my ankle.
Speaker 3: If you had to request an extender.
Speaker 1: Bracelet, it is it is Ah. That is your pop culture minute again, brought to you by Ovo Lacings.
Speaker 2: By the way, we do have today.
Speaker 1: We will have more Minnesota Wild tickets for the game this Sunday. We're gonna do those around four fifteen on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: And how would you fare as a pirate?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Well, I get seasick. You can do that? Am I getting it? Jemmine as a pirate find.
Speaker 3: Out next set kat'le to be a founding colts. I think you would do good in a leadership role, thank you, Especially on a boat.
Speaker 2: No, that's where I draw the line.
Speaker 3: I feel like as a pirate, and really think about this, it's seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, okay, I'm mentally there.
Speaker 3: You're on a boat swaying back and forth.
Speaker 1: Well, I think so, i'd be sick. I don't know.
Speaker 3: First of all, let's see if you would even get to the leadership.
Speaker 1: Kay, do you envision me in this because of the mustach that I actively grow? Is that why you easily could envision me?
Speaker 3: Sometimes your eye closes a little bit and there's only one eye. It's like I could see an ipaths.
Speaker 2: Why do you talk about my lazy?
Speaker 3: I like that. It's so rude, so key qualities of a pirate captain. And if you think Foulin would be a good.
Speaker 1: Pirate text and I captain? Yeah, yeah, I like it. I got five three nine to one, I captain if I would be a good pirate captain.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, leadership and diplomacy, keeping the crew united, resolving conflicts, and maintaining loyalty. I feel like that's all of you. You are extremely loyal as a person, You're great at resolving conflicts, and you keep the crew united.
Speaker 2: I'm loyal to a fault.
Speaker 1: I think, well, yeah, that's but the moment, the moment I feel like my loyalty has been broken by someone, there's almost nothing they could ever do to get back.
Speaker 3: So there's Okay, so we'll get to that because I have a couple of boxes. You could do two people who are disloyal to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now fairness with loot ensuring just division of plunder, not taking more than your share. Okay, you're always fighting for people around here.
Speaker 1: I feel like, well, for you, I don't know if I fight for many others.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like if you had the opportunity, you would. Yeah, bravery and combat. I've seen you throw hands, No you haven't.
Speaker 1: Kind of verbally. I will stand up for what I think is right, very brave. I'll send an email. Is strongly worth an email?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: In this one, tactical navigational skills. If you've ever been in a vehicle with fallon, you know, you know you're going to get to that gold you're whatever. It's gonna be scary, it's gonna be dangerous, but she is going to get there in the most efficient amount of time.
Speaker 1: How would it physically look me sitting at the.
Speaker 3: Helm with the dude to be pretty sick if you have one of those hats on and you're just at like the what do they call it a wheel? Is it a wheel? It's a wheel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a wheel.
Speaker 1: I but you judge the way I sit when I drive, well, you would have an.
Speaker 3: Arch to your back at the wheel.
Speaker 1: You that's what bothered you.
Speaker 3: You said, I sit look at a yoga Oh you do sit in a yoga posse, which is crazy. Yeah, I don't even know how You're doing the downward dog and driving at the same time. Doesn't feel legitm no, but likes it now. Food and water shortages, that's where the.
Speaker 1: Issue would come. Ex would be I would not be divvying up equally.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think I'd be sneaking of snickers.
Speaker 3: The state of the rotten food. Oftentimes there would be maggots on all of the food, and it would be your only option. It's that or starving to death.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I just know I would get scurvy, like I know I would.
Speaker 3: They would say, lack of vitamin D, you would get scurvy. Oftentimes people would fall overboard and they wouldn't know how to swim.
Speaker 2: I would hear rolling ankles.
Speaker 3: Some would say, yeah, you would roll right out of the boat.
Speaker 4: You'd wave.
Speaker 3: So, okay, here's the thing. Let's say somebody does you wrong. You're in this leadership role your captain, which, by the way, if you think found would be a good captain as a pirate, five three nine to one.
Speaker 1: I I would make them walk the plank probably, so you have.
Speaker 3: Two options with this. Okay, you can walk actually three, I'll throw onto thrice. You can make them walk the plank. You can throw them overboard and have them swim to a deserted island where they live the rest of their days. Or dude, this one's crazy. You would have to have done fallon so dirty, so dirty, taking the last snickers for her to keel hauling you.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: In some cases, a pirate could be tied to a rope and dragged under the ship from one side to the other. I could never do some graping their body against barnacle covered bottom of the boat.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I would make them walk the plank or push them push them overboard unless they were harming other boat people. I would put them like in the worst quarters doing the worst job.
Speaker 3: I could see you dutch ubbing, Yeah, that's what your go to is.
Speaker 1: Why would you say about me?
Speaker 3: Feel like that?
Speaker 1: Got this text? I Benjamin texted that edge.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Benjamin, he said, you.
Speaker 2: Do have big mop the poop deck energy.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, I really do.
Speaker 3: I've been looking for the more. I picture you at the helm of that wheel, and you just have that awesome dude so fashion forward that that that Captain's had. Yeah, and you're just yelling at people.
Speaker 1: I used to like wear a ton of black eyeliner too, so that's fitting.
Speaker 3: All in the best part about it too, which I think you'll appreciate this. Apparently pirates had quiet hours after eight pm. Everyone had to be.
Speaker 1: Sure yes, I would survive, as a pirate said, you're you know all day longer d you're can arrested vocal.
Speaker 2: Rust baby love that quiet.
Speaker 1: Stalin and cult on one on one point three Katie WB. I'm just saying we've played Sabrina Carpenter. She's coming to town October fourteenth. We've received endless text my such as phone calls, emails, Hey, you guys going to have Sabrina Carpenter tickets?
Speaker 3: Jesus, have you gotten supper emails like personal emails? Yes, people are finding like my personal personal email. I don't even know how.
Speaker 2: I don't even have that.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like I've had I've heard what sucks is like when you see a sad story and you're like, oh, dude, I've had several of those of like, I need these tickets.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you that something is coming. Of course we're going to have tickets. We're KATIEWB. I don't know what I'm allowed to say. I can say this much. I believe tomorrow morning, I think at seven ten am there's going to be an announcement. That's all I can say.
Speaker 3: So probably maybe should be here, that's it.
Speaker 1: Probably maybe should be here at seven ten to hear the announcement. If you, oh, only if you or someone you know as a Sabrina Carpenter fan, though, that's it. If you don't care about Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: First of all, who are you?
Speaker 1: I actually don't know who you are. I haven't met a single one of you. Everyone loves to Britta Carpenter right now. Everyone's so obsessed with her and it makes us so happy. She's been to so many of our like jingle Balls and stuff in the past. To see her being the headliner selling out these shows, and.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be a loser, it's amazing. You could be a winner. You could be there.
Speaker 1: Seven ten tomorrow morning. Is how you figure out how to win?
Speaker 2: On Katie w B Well.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and back by popular demand, we had Max from KFA and on uh. It was a week week or two ago to play radio categories with us, and someone.
Speaker 3: Said make them a permanent member.
Speaker 1: That's when people dubbed Max. They dubbed Max the Wristler and Call the Fizzler.
Speaker 3: And I was like, listen, we all can't be out here slaying in it like.
Speaker 1: Max, I need this job.
Speaker 13: To me.
Speaker 1: So we have him back. We're very excited. We're gonna do radios Categories in six minutes on Katie w B, Ballon and gold on one on one point three Katie w B. We have Max from KFA and joining us. You said that are you allowed to talk? Say you interviewed earlier?
Speaker 4: I am yeah.
Speaker 8: I interviewed Cody Rhodes and Tiffany Stratton one of us. She's from Parat Lake, Minnesota. W W Wrestlers Superstars.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said w W. I was like, they sound nice. Who are they?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So baron WWE people, Okay, that's cool. Did you have a good did you ask any good questions that bato?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: One of my first questions I asked Cody if my afro looked good because I'm using the Rocks new shampoo, you know, yeah, beautiful.
Speaker 1: My husband bought his, like my husband is obsessed with the Rock and he bought his like body wash, it's in our shower.
Speaker 9: We're going through the whole piece.
Speaker 1: He bought his Sequila. I'm like, you are literally a dream.
Speaker 3: The Rocks so familiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he liked the frow then, yeah, he loved the fro.
Speaker 8: He I had to buy the Rock stuff because you know what, every time I'm walking on the street, people always they see me when I take my shirt off and like, oh my god, that's did the Rock brow and afro, And I'm like, please, guys, guys, yeah you.
Speaker 3: Got you do a double takes sometimes in the hallways and you never know it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Here, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's surprising to see the Rock ride a bicycle into work, you know. But other than that, that's how exactly. So before we turn the microphones on and say cold, do you want to go first or do you want Max?
Speaker 2: And he goes okay.
Speaker 1: Which was going to answer at all? Okay, Max, hit the hallway, beat it rock, all right, just take your time man, this live radio.
Speaker 9: What hot coffee?
Speaker 1: You're gonna walk even slower? All right? So if you never heard radios categories before, we give you ten categories and you have to come up with a word that starts with one letter for every category. Let me hear it cult Yep, your letter.
Speaker 2: Is See why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Because you should know this. I'm trying to help you out, so hurtful. I have sixty seconds. Was that you breathing and your time starts now? Words associated with exercise, m chin ups, things that are around, circles, weapons, weapons, c four, Halloween.
Speaker 3: Costumes, halloween clowns, authors, Charles.
Speaker 1: Dickens, bodies of water, skip, household.
Speaker 3: Chores, cedar leg by the way, household chores, cooking.
Speaker 1: Toys, cars, things in a medicine cabinet.
Speaker 3: Things in a medicine cabinet. I don't know, sauce, sau.
Speaker 1: Skip, fruits, fruits, cherry, things in a medicine cabinet.
Speaker 3: Things in a medicine cabinet. What do you think I am?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna time to have five bar so ce two time. All right, Mash, you did pretty well, Maxine. Did it feel like your mom yelled at you and your grown up? Yes, you are all right. Your letter is c oh okay, and your time you get sixty seconds starts now. Words associated with exercise.
Speaker 14: Cardio, things that are around, cold weapons, card if you're the right person.
Speaker 1: Okay, Halloween costumes, Charmander, authors, chary Smith, bodies of water.
Speaker 8: Cascade, bait, house of yours, cleaning.
Speaker 1: Okay, toys, charmander, things in a medicine cabinet, the paths, fruits, cranberry, all right, things in a medicine cabinet.
Speaker 2: Sir, circular pills.
Speaker 1: All right, you might have that on technical come up with a different answer, maybe for Halloween costume Charlemagne the God. All right, I'll go to you because you can't have the same thing twice. Oh okay, I can't just which I didn't tell you that. Now you can't and I didn't tell.
Speaker 3: You that, So yeah, ant and have to get through this.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Things words associated with exercise, Max had cardio, coldhead, chin ups, things that are around Max had coal and coldhead.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, at first I thought you said Colts, and I was like, oh dude, that's not true. I'm not body.
Speaker 2: Appreciate to date you.
Speaker 1: Max could be hurt. Okay, not that you're dating multiple people. You only have one love. I'm sure of course number three or number whatever. Weapons. Max had card and Coldhead C four that's really good Halloween costumes, cold Head clowns. And Max had Charmander authors Coldhead Charles Dickens, and Max said Charlie Smith and I've met.
Speaker 4: You can't tell.
Speaker 1: Bodies of water Cedar Lake that's from Cold Cascade Bay from that's hilarious. Household chores cleaning from Max.
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Would you have cooking for Colt? Toys? Cold had cars? You had.
Speaker 1: I think I did that backwards. You had Charlotte and the God for the other one and Armander.
Speaker 3: For this toys toys.
Speaker 2: The God, by the way, is a radio DJ in New York. Just in case people were like, who is that?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Things in a medicine cabinet, cold Head cellophane. No, Max had circular bills. Yes, yeah, Max had cranberry. Colt had cherry.
Speaker 2: That means Max got ten out of ten and Colt got nine. Remember he ain't body shape.
Speaker 3: That is true. And Max, I appreciate you for that.
Speaker 15: Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on one Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Was it love at first sight? Not for your wife?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: When you first saw your pop Percy, by the way you're trending is brought to you by Nicola Law dot com.
Speaker 3: He was pretty adorable and also he still is cute. I was in a hunch because my wife wanted to adopt this one hundred and thirty thousand pound dog, and I was like, what about this one shepherd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I that's I mean, that's how I fell in love with Frank. I saw a photo of and I'm like, oh, I want that puppy. He's so cute. Well, a survey found that more dog owners had an instant connection with their pet than with their partner.
Speaker 3: That makes sense to me though, that yeah.
Speaker 1: Eighty percent of dog owners had an immediate connection with their dog, compared to sixty nine percent who said the same of their significant other.
Speaker 2: And I people just love their pets. I get it.
Speaker 1: That's how you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's how adoptions happen, or even when.
Speaker 1: You if you do go to like a breeder and obviously, I'm more of like an adopt, don't shop, but I know that there are some great breeders out there, so I don't like to crap on that. But when you even go pick out a puppy from a litter, you have like a connection with one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Like when I went to get Ellie at my palmeran and she was like a newspaper dog and it was basically an older woman who couldn't take care of her palms anymore. So that woman's daughter was like, I need to get rid of these puppies. They just had a litter, and I'm trying to help my mom out. And I go and I and I think I'm going to pick out one, and Elliott comes over and gets on my lap and I'm like, okay, well duh immediately, So I don't know. I thought that was a funny little statistic there that a lot of people will probably agree with.
Speaker 2: And that is your trending on KATIEWB.
Speaker 9: What's that? Sam Smith?
Speaker 2: You want me to stay with you?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: On one point three Katie w B with Ballad and Cult.
Speaker 1: Just a reminder tomorrow at seven ten we will be explaining how you can win Sabrina Carpenter tickets everyone wants if she's here October fourteenth, So just a heads up seven ten tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: That is your chance to learn the ways.
Speaker 1: Right now, we have your chance to win some Crayola Experience passes for our after school pop quiz.
Speaker 2: We have to do some trivia. You compete against someone else.
Speaker 1: If you get the most correct like right, you win six five to one nine eight nine kd WB. It's your after school pop quiz on one on one point three, KATIEWB. We have Crayola Experience passes to Mall of America.
Speaker 2: But just you know, starting tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Because you know it's spooky season, we're gonna start giving away tickets to onion Heads Revenge.
Speaker 2: This is the Haunted House inside.
Speaker 1: Of Mall of America, so I'm excited for that. We'll start giving those away with our after school Pop Quiz starting tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna be there next Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh are you next?
Speaker 1: Next?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Not this Friday?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not in two days, next to the next, the fourth.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my gosh, I know. Swing bye here, bro.
Speaker 1: You can go through, maybe go through that's getting pathetic. You can go through the Haunted House maybe with cold.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I was supposed to do that when I said, yes, this, that's gonna be terrifying. I suck at anytime I've ever.
Speaker 1: Done an event at a haunted house, They're like, you gotta go through the haunted house.
Speaker 2: No matter how much I don't want to. Yeah, because they want.
Speaker 1: You to, like have the actual experience and.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: So good luck. I know Reva in Apple Valley playing Barb and Ramsey today, we asked you both some trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name the first to two wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Which actor played Jack Dawson in Titanic?
Speaker 2: Yes, Riba all right, Barb?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, what a turn of event. That was crazy?
Speaker 1: You know, h Question number two? What animal appears on both the Porsche and Ferrari logo?
Speaker 2: Yes, Barb, coogar?
Speaker 1: Oh no? Oh, yes, jaguarre. No, it's a it's a horse, a horse, all right? Question number three? Which company manufactured the game boy?
Speaker 4: Barb?
Speaker 1: Yes, Reva, that's correct, buddy, okay. Question number four, what is the pen name of Erica Mitchell. She's the author of the erotic novel fifty Shades of Gray. Oh my god, I'll give you multiple choice, Okay, R L.
Speaker 2: Stein? Why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: Arl Stein?
Speaker 1: Arl Stein, Shakespeare? E. L. James or.
Speaker 2: Or Taylor Swift. Yes, Ribas, that's.
Speaker 3: Correcteare all right?
Speaker 1: Thanks for playing Barbariva. You got yourself a pair of crayole experience passes over at all of America. Congratulations one O one point three K D W B with fallon and cold. I once did on the morning show Mount chest Moore hottest Guys if we replaced the people on Mount Rushmore the hottest guys with the best chest. And then people were like, if you do this with women, you'd be so mad, and so then I was like a sexist. It was like a whole thing. So I stopped doing Mount chessmore. This one is one I think that people could get more on board with, because who hasn't fantasized about food, And no I'm not talking healthy food. Okay. If someone's like, oh, I love salads are great when someone else makes them, I couldn't agree more. But that's not what I'm fantasizing about when I'm laying on the couch at night. Last night I sent Jake. Jake and I now sext by way of sending each other delicious food recipe videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be like, oh you see that. He's like, oh, I'm so, and he'll say something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I tell you this, but Jake might be cheating on you with me because I send him.
Speaker 1: Hot and beyond videos. Be honest, hot, be honest? Does he send them to you as well?
Speaker 3: I don't want to break up what you have got. Yes, he does, he does, and he'll he'll respond, He'll be he'll respond, he'll be like, give it to me, daddy. I'll be like, dude, I'll serve you up right.
Speaker 2: Now, Like this is oh he never talked to me like that.
Speaker 3: And he sends me sentual ones too, yea where they're like ripping apart a cinnamon roll and it's like just blow me and oh.
Speaker 1: God, that makes me want to change what I wrote down now, by the way, the way, so we're gonna do our miny cults mount rushmore of fat foods. And I say fat foods because like, I think that everything a moderation. Is that what healthy people say everything in moderation, But people like me.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 1: We don't know how.
Speaker 3: To moderate ours. And I'm like, do you eat carrots like you don't?
Speaker 1: You got so mad at the other day. She's like, quip post you had nachos. You didn't use chips, you used peppers.
Speaker 3: She cuts peppers and triangles and calls the nachos. I'm like, that's just a pepper with tago. Me, that's not a nacho.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's really good, and it's like it does sound good.
Speaker 3: It is good, But I do I do think.
Speaker 1: I guess I agree with you that it's not if I went to you inviting me over to your house for nachos and it was that I would I would eat it and be grateful, but I would get in the car with jaculated and I'm like, I mean I did kind of assume there'd be some.
Speaker 2: Tortilla chips, didn't you. And he'd be like, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, So what's on your mount rushmore of fat foods?
Speaker 3: You get to pick four coming in hot McDonald's fries elite boom.
Speaker 2: I agree, so good on it.
Speaker 3: You can't just eat one at a time. It's got to be like, yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: I usually do like three to four because I want to savor it, dude.
Speaker 3: I'll put him on my burger. Whatever I get for I'll put him on a my chicken.
Speaker 1: You are Jake.
Speaker 2: He loves the layering of like chips or fries.
Speaker 3: Let's go on a sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, calm down. What's number two on your mount Rushmore?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna hate me for this, but Junior Mints. Junior mins, the peppermint chocolate treat.
Speaker 2: That makes me want to That makes me want to punch you.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: I hate? The combo of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you're I hate chocolate and mint together, Junior Mints, of all the candies, that's what I think. That's what I think.
Speaker 3: It's like an endless little cardboard box. It just well, dopamine hits.
Speaker 2: That's number three on your list.
Speaker 3: Okay, French toast?
Speaker 9: What over pancakes?
Speaker 3: I will leave this room promised, Dude telling me pancakes are rather than French toast.
Speaker 1: Yes, how I do love I like French toast, but I think pancakes are far superior to French toasts.
Speaker 3: I knew there was something off about you just couldn't that's.
Speaker 1: Not it on it really, of all the things you couldn't put your finger on one, and there are a lot of things wrong with me.
Speaker 2: What's number four?
Speaker 3: Number four is obviously pizza, any specific hind Detroit style.
Speaker 1: It's like, won't be a snapped today. I mean, it's better than you pick a deep dish. I can't stand deep dish pizza.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's kind but like not.
Speaker 1: I actually don't have a lot of experience with Detroit style, but I don't want it either. Okay, all right, all right, here are my top four. Okay, waffle fries doused in various dips. We're talking ranch, we're talking ketchup. Maybe it's honey mustard. Some people want season sour cream. Number two loaded ass nachos. I want everything with real tortilla chips. I want both shredded and nacho cheese. I want to pop of block. I want ground beef because I wanted to be grease. I want some of that greased absorb in the chip.
Speaker 3: What about like some queso too?
Speaker 1: Why not add a third cheese? Almost cussed? I got so rapped. Number three. I also want pizza, but I needed to have those crispy little pepperoni's, the ones that curl up and almost hold like a little bowl of greasy oil. Yes, and number four a cookie skillet with ice cream on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's incredible. Yeah, a cookie skillet with ice cream.
Speaker 1: One, and then it would have drizzles of like caramel and chocolate sauce on top.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm starting on zempic October. I can't stop eating. I can't.
Speaker 1: You see they released the sexy o Zimpic costume. They did also started at Home for a guy, but it's a sexy like the shot for a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome. We should do it as a show. We should do it was Ozemba October and we just eat whatever we want to eat, put in no effort and just take a shot. Why not.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's how that works. Number one. I think you're approaching it. What they're wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't want to still eat whatever I want to eat.
Speaker 2: My understanding is.
Speaker 1: My understanding is when you when you're on Ozmpic, you are no longer craving that kind of stuff.
Speaker 9: You're not.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's you're telling me. I don't think they understand how undisciplined I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, well, Tracy Morgan did post that he beat Oce epic. So I guess you could be like him. I guess, all right, what would be on your mount rush? More of fatty foods you can text in five through nine two one Katie w b one he.
Speaker 2: Erek, my gosh. There are true heroes throughout the world. That is not what this segment is about.
Speaker 1: This isn't about an amazing teacher that changed your life, nurse that saved your life.
Speaker 3: No, No, that firefighter.
Speaker 2: No, these are absolutely opposite.
Speaker 1: These are unsung heroes, the heroes that maybe most likely are not a person. Actually, they're the little things that get us through.
Speaker 2: Like for me, pillows.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the genius was that one day was like and what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take some stuffing, I'm gonna shove it in the sheet, and I'm gonna create the best thing that's ever existed, a pillow upon my head, or for a girl who is insecure about her midsection to hold on her lap at various couches, houses, wherever she may be, to feel more secure within her body.
Speaker 2: The pillow is my unsung.
Speaker 9: Hero, black hero.
Speaker 3: Speaking about insecurities, I want to shout out black hoodies that are oversized ooh, allowing me to not lose that ten pounds, Yes, but make it appear as if is he losing weight? Is it? What is going on? He looks a little different. It's so flowy. He looks just cozy.
Speaker 1: Lucky hero Babe, We want you to call in and share your unsung hero at six five one nine eight nine katiewb and to lure you out of your cave and to encourage you.
Speaker 2: To do so, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna give the best unsung Hero mention a pair of Minnesota Wild tickets because this Sunday, September twenty nine, this Kid's Day. We're taking on the Dallas Stars and there's a lot to do with your kids there. You can bring your kids down, face painters, wacky hairstylists, balloon sculptors, pregame photos with Norty and check this out. A few lucky fans will have the chance to shoot for seasons where they'll have a chance to win a season ticket membership. You can get your tickets at Wild dot com slash Hockey tickets. But again, the best Unsung Hero gets a pair of tickets right now. You just have to call share. Think, Think for a second, think of a good one, so you're ready, and then you call six five, one, nine eight nine kd w B y Babe, Stalin and Colts on one oh one point three KATWB taking your calls to win Minnesota Wild tickets because they have a big game this Sunday. It's Kid's Day, which is very fun. But we want to hear about your unsung heroes. These This isn't like a teacher or someone who doesn't thing great in your community. These are the little things that are overlooked, but the big things and the best one is going to win the Wild ticket.
Speaker 2: So what is your name?
Speaker 11: My name is Sarah.
Speaker 2: All right, Sarah, tell us about your unsung hero.
Speaker 11: So my unsung hero is the people who come and compout your septic pump.
Speaker 1: Thank you, What a thankless job you know, buck hero Babe, Wow, beautiful, do you know the name of your septic plunger? Uh? Jason?
Speaker 3: Oh jay Z. Sounds like such a good sp right there, dude.
Speaker 1: All right, Sarah, hold on one second, we're gonna see what other unsung heroes we have and let you know, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name, Larissa?
Speaker 2: Larissa, tell us about your unsung hero.
Speaker 6: So I'm not expecting to win.
Speaker 1: But my psych meds, ah.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, yeah, fuckbe Larissa.
Speaker 2: How have your psych meds changed your life?
Speaker 14: My psych meds keep me alive.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the best unsung Herolriissa, absolutely all right. Hold on one second, Larissa, Katie w B. What's your unsung hero?
Speaker 9: My Amazon?
Speaker 6: Alexa Icho that alone you to stand in the kitchen and watch Netflix holds Andre and never sit down.
Speaker 4: H fucking.
Speaker 13: Babe.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 3: I would think it's the opposite of a hero, because I'd be always looking for ways to sit down. But you're saying to Kishwan your feet.
Speaker 2: Oh see.
Speaker 1: She would be my enemy then, But I respect that some people have higher standards than me, so I love What was your name?
Speaker 2: Chelsea?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold one second, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Hello, Katy w B. What is your name?
Speaker 8: Ben?
Speaker 9: Ben?
Speaker 2: Tell us about your unsung hero.
Speaker 13: My mom?
Speaker 1: Uh not what we're looking for, Ben, But I love that you love your mom. Thank you so much. All that second. Ben, Hello, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: This is Kyla? Kyla, tell us about your unsung hero?
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 11: You know when you're using Apple Map, yes, and you're going somewhere and it tells you like speed check reported ahead.
Speaker 6: Yes, but people do the reporting ahead.
Speaker 1: You know what, It's been showing up on Google Maps lately, because I'm a Google Maps person.
Speaker 2: It's been showing up lately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is my unsung hero because it tells you to stop going ten over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they deserve a raise. That's what they deserve.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, hold on one second, we have one more.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. What is your name?
Speaker 4: Emma?
Speaker 1: Emma, tell us all about your unsung hero. You know, it's like, cope, try you're coming in. You're talking to the right people who love a crispy cold one say less.
Speaker 6: Yes at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It's just like what I think about me too.
Speaker 1: I don't think about getting diets.
Speaker 3: Especially when you crack it open. It hits the back of your throat, actually burns all of your worries just and.
Speaker 1: Fuck, it's so surprising you actually think your life might end for a split second because you can't breathe.
Speaker 4: You have it.
Speaker 3: It's totally worth it.
Speaker 1: It is all right, Emma, hold on one second.
Speaker 3: I'll let a DC choke me out anytime.
Speaker 1: Okay. Sometimes sometimes you take it too far.
Speaker 3: Who are you thinking about?
Speaker 1: Well, we have Sarah with the septic, Larissa with the psych meds, Chelsea with Alexa, Ben with his mom, Kyla with Apple Maps, the speed trap ahead, and Emma with the d C. I have my clear winner. Personally, say it on account of three? Are you going to say the unsung hero? Or are you gonna say I'm sorry? So okay, one, two, three, Apple Maps.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, Kyla.
Speaker 9: Is our winner.
Speaker 1: Let's pick her up. Kyla, Kyla, you are a winner. Congratulations, You're gonna go to the Minnesota Wild this Sunday. Congrats, thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm excited.
Speaker 12: L Culture Minute with selling and cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: Jordan wood scoops up a mega mansion with Carl Anthony Towns, right down the street from the Kardashians. Now, obviously Kylie and Jordan are good again. Kylie's they've been hanging out, she comments on her post, And obviously, uh, Carl Anthony Town's huge here in Minnesota. But of course they're going to have a home in like California.
Speaker 2: It makes sense, you have to.
Speaker 1: So they recently grabbed a fourteen million dollar mansion. Oh yeah, I guess they moved into this seven bedroom, seventeen bathroom. That's what's always so confusing to me. There, I get bathroom, and it's like so many bathrooms. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: That is weird.
Speaker 3: Like even if you have a if you have an eight bedroom house, I don't even know if you need eight bathrooms, you know what I'm saying. I want it like four or five suffice, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess in eleven thousand square feet you don't want to have to walk far if you have to pee, So maybe that's what it's about. It's on two acres of land.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: The property also comes with this is this is the most insulting. The property also comes with a two bedroom guest house that's seven thy two hundred square feet.
Speaker 3: Wait, you said seven thousand guest house. That was the only two bedroom seven thousand.
Speaker 1: I've been in some really large houses and they don't have a ton of bedrooms.
Speaker 2: I always think that's like so bizarre.
Speaker 1: So like it's a three bedroom and it's like eight thousand square feet.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why, oh man, that's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I know you'd be UPSETI by that.
Speaker 1: Sorry to spoil dancing with the Stars if you haven't watched it yet, but they did a double elimination last night. Tory Spelling said goodbye and Anna Delvy, which she was so controversial being on the show anyway. But this is Julianne Huff asking her a question. It's just epic.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna take away from this competition?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing, And Julianne Huff has now posted that on her Instagram because it's like, it's just crazy, it's funny.
Speaker 3: She's a little sour about losing.
Speaker 1: So one hundred and twenty thousand dollars that's what someone just spent on Tom Brady's signed rookie card and the person that bought it was Robert Kraft. Weird, so's like, why are you so obsessed with me? They're both obsessed with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really are.
Speaker 2: They're very close. That's fine. Whatever.
Speaker 1: And if you're wondering, hey, how are they gonna explain all the bottles of baby oil at Ditty's house? Yeah, his lawyer has an explanation. So just like calm it down finally, because people were just freaking out, like why would you have a thousand bottles of baby oil? And they're like well, you know Ditty and cast it would bring a third in, there'd be other people groups and like, yeah, even with all that, thousand bottles of baby oil seems excessive. So his lawyer has now explained it away, or did he by saying there are costco stores near both.
Speaker 2: Of Ditty's homes. So dot dot dot, So he's buying bulk.
Speaker 1: I guess that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make any sense at all.
Speaker 2: I know, like that does now.
Speaker 3: The reason is like why do you have that much? Not how did you obtain that much? Like, yeah, anybody could buy a thousand bottles of BA baby oil, Like that's I don't know. My question is why are you rubbing all over the floors? You're doing like a slipping slide in your mansion or something.
Speaker 2: A lot of question.
Speaker 3: Dude, you could play penguins all day long. You can pretend to be a penguin.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's fun in your belly somewhere for a life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how they get around his house. What if he was he was like, I'm going to get some coffee really quick.
Speaker 1: That would be a wholesome explanation, which is not what the case is here.
Speaker 3: If I have baby that's a birthing I'm doing everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, his lawyer is going to be on this show. TMZ presents the downfall of Diddy, the indictment.
Speaker 2: It's going to be on to.
Speaker 1: B if you want to check that out. I don't know about you're seede want to throw that out there. And Mandy Moore welcome her third baby, a little girl named Louise. One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. It is one Hit Wonder Day and it's crazy how, first of all, to be a one hit wonder is still quite the accomplishment because so many people want to have just a single hit yeah on the radio, you know what I mean. But it sucks to finally get to that point where you have a breakthrough hit and then you don't have another one ever again. And sometimes we'll play a one hit Wonder and kind of bigger fans like, oh no, they had this one other one.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh yeah, but like.
Speaker 3: It never eclipse, right, That's the first thing for sure.
Speaker 1: So I also found this article which made me laugh, but it was like, here is how which one hit Wonder aligns with your zodiac sign? So I am an aries, they say aries folk are about as subtle as a pignata full of poggags? What or we're not subtle people?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So they said that our one hit wonder song for an Aries would be come up feel the No hois girls rock your voice?
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: It's aggressive and you're a what.
Speaker 3: Wow, I identify as a Gemini, but I'm.
Speaker 1: A taurust Okay, that's making any sense. So they say they live by the pleasure principle.
Speaker 3: Weird? Why did you paint me like that?
Speaker 1: They said they like lazy sex, why why?
Speaker 2: And earthly delights?
Speaker 3: Okay, but wait, what is a Gemini? What is a Gemini?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, your song because your taurus is in the summer tom and no, no, uh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Not don't know all the words.
Speaker 3: I rejected.
Speaker 2: Okay, as I said, I'm not going to do all of these.
Speaker 3: I identify as a Gemini.
Speaker 2: Though is I'll tell you what a Gemini is.
Speaker 1: But I'm also going to say, if you really want to hear, if you really want to know what your sign song is, I will tell you. Though there's obviously no legitimacy to this, but it made me laugh.
Speaker 2: You can text it if you want to know five ninety one Gemini.
Speaker 1: They find finds their spirit mirrored in a fast spitting song that is maddeningly likable as it is utterly incomprehensible. Geminis make up a large swath of snitches that you are. Ye, So their song is infom my Snow Yeah yeah, yeah that one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we picked some of our favorite one hit wonders of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would like to kick it off with this song.
Speaker 1: Aqua. You could argue with Nicki Minaj's taking this song and redoing it. It kind of gave him a second hit from the same hit.
Speaker 3: You could, but I'm not the original though. I don't know if it can.
Speaker 1: Compete ninety seven. That's when that came out. Good for you, Aqua, what else you have? This monster? Earlier, when he was getting the song, he goes you think you're talking about Jump by Chris Crosser Van Hale, and I was like, Chris Crossing.
Speaker 3: Dude, this is a classic. If you don't break this out like a wedding or a dance party or whatever, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: See the dance are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Don't take your hands up the steering wheel. There's still my Sunshine by Len I know, this is so good, one of my favorite ones, and it's like my karaoke song with Steve O. Who used to be here at Katie w B is the four non blonde?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: We love that song with a great one hit wonder. I love Natalie and bruly is torn. And the funny thing about that is I believe that song is a cover. It's not even like her original, but it was her one hit.
Speaker 3: What about this one?
Speaker 1: Babe o MC, I wouldn't even I don't even remember every time my look around. Wait, that's not that's not that song?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is that? How bizarre?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that's so.
Speaker 3: What about this one?
Speaker 1: This sings to my childhood, not because if a B word, but because my mom had a role that I could cuss if it was in a song. So when this song came out, I felt free. I felt I could just sang it. Sometimes my mom was like just I remembers driving, just furious, like, oh, this rule is a big mistake.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know the opposite of a one hit wonder Sabrina Carpenter, Well.
Speaker 1: She has three consecutive hits right now, like you're all charting, which is crazy and just a reminder, Sabena Carpenter is coming to the Twin Cities October fourteenth. Of course, KATIEWB has your tickets. That show sold out so quickly, like the whole tour sold out so quickly. So we got our hands on some tickets and we're gonna tell you how to win those tomorrow morning. So tomorrow morning we'll kick everything off. You'll get the details at sevent ten and then you'll hear about it all throughout the day. Yeah, you're gonna hear about it exactly. It's KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Good hush, it's one on one point three katwb A found and colts. You've been out and about. You've been doing a lot lately, been busy falling.
Speaker 1: I did say recently that I'm no longer doing anything unless it's paid anymore.
Speaker 3: What a fla.
Speaker 1: I'm sired, Like too much going on, man.
Speaker 3: That's understandable. Well, I don't know. I think it was like a week or so ago, but somebody saw you out and about. You were with your husband, like I don't know if it was remember that work thing you had with them, got like a soccer game or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his coworker invited us to a loon like soccer game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. It's terrifying when you're out in public and then somebody sends you a DM and they're like, I saw you as so and so, and then immediately you're like, what was I doing? How was I acting? Was I yelling at a little kid?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know. This time, somebody told me they saw you doing something that was a little uh. I don't know.
Speaker 1: My mind what I could have done. What was it like when I got a little confrontational with the guy about the bathrooms.
Speaker 3: No, I want to hear that story though, but we actually have Rebecca on the phone. I don't know if you want to chime in, Rebecca and you can just tell the story or what you saw.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious what this could be.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well I just know you guys. I just want to point out that Felon is still so Indiana.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure? I mean yeah, Like, did they not teach.
Speaker 6: You to use a knife and sport there?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What was she eating?
Speaker 6: What I was at the Loom soccer game last week? My husband had tickets in the suite that Flan was in.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, I'm sorry to cut you off. You were in a suite. You guys are rolling. Indeed, no, no.
Speaker 1: So my husband's coworker, he like shares like ownership of like a suite with his friends.
Speaker 2: That's a whole different thing. That cool, that's a whole investment.
Speaker 8: That they.
Speaker 1: Stuff same same. Oh I looking at me, it's so rude. I don't buy you on my boat. But we we did. Yeah, we got to sit in a suite, which was very nice. But that was like, yeah, not our sweet clearly. And my my.
Speaker 6: Husband got the ticket.
Speaker 11: It was his birthday and whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so we were in this suite.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I was.
Speaker 6: I was planning to go say hi, and but after Fellen was done eating, I was so disgusted her pick up a sport with fingers, you guys.
Speaker 3: So she was just knuckling barbecue for real.
Speaker 1: She's not wrong, she's not wrong. I got they had a buffet, okay, and I went to town on and I'm not gonna lie. There are multiple plates. I was the kind of person who you right, I am a little trashy to being a fancy sweet and I was like eating the cheese cubes while waiting in line for other food. But they had short ribs. This is something I do think I need to actually work on. I want. It's so funny, she brings up because literally, Jake's coworker at one point did say, would you like a knife?
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, Oh that's weird. Oh that's weird. That's weird for him to make you feel that way.
Speaker 9: He did it.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 9: He wasn't being rude.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, did you want a knife? And I'm like, as I was like, go noah, and I was ripping the short ribs apart with my fingers.
Speaker 3: This is the problem with people who have sweet money. And it's like, dude, how else, how about just let's be okay eating. I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: There is okay. There is something Indiana about me, and I guess a lot of people from Indiana probably wouldn't want the association. When I get like meat and stuff, I just use a fork unless it's like really hard to cut into, dude, I just like wrist the fork and cut my meat. I don't use a knife unless I have to.
Speaker 3: So she's not completely but sometimes I don't even use a fork. Sometimes I'll just pick up who isn't picking up ribs? By the bone and eating it.
Speaker 2: But these are short ribs, so they're not like on a bone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still sometimes I'll pick up a steak and just eat that thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, So, Rebecca, you called the wrong room. It's double trash.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. We don't have fork.
Speaker 1: Money, nice money, baby knife money. So you're saying that you were so repulsed by me eating the short ribs like that you decided to not come.
Speaker 11: Say hi, exactly, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do it, but I just I just thought cold would like this, you know, since she's always giving him craft. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that I feel bad. Thank you for looking out for me. But I don't think she was in the wrong. I think that that's a natural who's serving short ribs at a That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. It was a nice suite, and I do think I trashed it up a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, you just wiping juices all over the couch.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't blind.
Speaker 1: They had like a speaker's in there talking at one point, and I was talking very loudly, and they were like, should we go outside to like the deck area to talk and I was like, oh, that was being loud and annoying. So I think I did a couple of annoying things.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Why soccer needs to be more entertaining though, because then you want to be dang rue.
Speaker 1: You know what, I have had people do a couple of things that I do. I am a little upset that you watched Met the short Ribs. The worst experience I had with something like this is someone once took a photo of me sleeping on an airplane and I sleep with my mouth open, and they tweeted it to me later, laughing, and I actually did not think it was funny. I genuinely felt like it was an invasion of privacy. I know it was a public place, but I was like, actually I did not think it was funny. This I can laugh at because you're not wrong or aback. I am a a little trashy.
Speaker 6: Well, I still listen to you guys.
Speaker 1: Perfect, thank you.
Speaker 4: Not a lately.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult. You know how like sometimes your partner will just be like, you know what we should get and they are so dead serious and their idea to you is so ridiculous. Yeah, Bake did this to me the other day, and I thought he was kidding. I started laughing and I was like, Yo, it's just beend blah blah blah, and he's like, I'm not kidding, and I was like, I'm usually the unreasonable one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I need to know what this was.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: And then I'm just curious if your partner has asked for something ridiculous or suggested something that you guys need that's ridiculous lately, I'm gonna I'm gonna calm out. I'm gonna call him out six minutes on Katie w B. It's one on one point three Katie with Fallon and Cold. I make jokes about my husband frequently over many, many, many topics, but one thing that I constantly lose my mind of is like, I did not grow up with money, and the funny thing is Jake did not either. However, I think his parents said yes to more thing, so there seemed to have been an illusion that they had some money. Whereas I was like, we aren't gonna be able to afford our gas this month, so it's gonna be cold, so put another blanket on you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Very different, Yeah, very different lives.
Speaker 3: Some pushups in the winter, yes, warm up.
Speaker 1: So I always make the joke that Jake, if there's a way to spend more, Jake will find it from you know, I'm a very standard like Tipper, I do twenty percent. If someone's like phenomenal share, I'll do a little bit more. But Jake will be like someone gave him a croissant and he's like, oh, ten dollars, and I'm like, are you handy? And I'll snap and I'm like, oh, why spend less? He'll he knows he has consistent headaches. He always needs advil, But why on this vacation an advil? Oh wait, to have a headache right at the airport, I better get advil at the airport where it's the most expensive advil on the face of the earth every time. It's becoming ongoing joke at this point. So I've been wanting to do like simple things around the house, and you know this and that it's like a new deck or and that's not simple. A deck is a big project. But I'm saying like I wanted to like paint art or railing. Yeah, I come home the other day and Jake goes, I really, I really think we should.
Speaker 2: Consider getting an inground pool.
Speaker 1: Dying laughing, and I was like, right, I'm not. He's like, I'm not, I'm not kidding, and I go, we live on a massive hill. Any person that ever comes to our house, they go, oh, this must be a doozy in the winter. I mean the number of times someone is like, oh, this must be a doozy in the winter and we're like, yeah, you know, we're sick of it at this point. Yeah, it is to say he wants to put an ing ground pool on that.
Speaker 2: Hill is insafe.
Speaker 1: We went to one neighbor's house who had a pool, and he said it was just great because like his kids came over with their grandkids and so he wants and I this part, I understand he wants a pool just because he wants like our kids and then their future kids don't want to come to our house.
Speaker 3: Look, you could get an excivador in there. You could definitely dig up a knapa out of the hill.
Speaker 1: You would have to put whatever that kind.
Speaker 2: Of wall is or retention you do all the stuff that there's no one.
Speaker 3: I'm with Jake, I'm with them.
Speaker 1: I go, do it, so what kind of how much do you think that would cost? Jake one hundred thousand? Who was no, probably double triple that I started. I almost feed myself. He goes, I'm not saying this year. I go, oh, okay, good, I'm glad we cleared that up.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: I've never ever price checked an inground pool. But this, who did I marry? This person's insane? I go, you better start getting a couple extra jobs. Like Mama is over here. I got an extra job. How about you get an extra job then, dude, A in ground pools, they're worse than boats in that every person that has the pools like it's a ton of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should start out on the hot time.
Speaker 1: Like we don't have time to mow our lawn.
Speaker 3: I think you should get a pool because then I could come over a lot.
Speaker 2: But you are the worst.
Speaker 1: You never actually think about what's good for me and my family, think about how it can benefit you and yours.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's like, okay, how about this, so you retire two years later than you want to, think about all the fun you'll have in that pool every summer.
Speaker 2: I don't even like getting my hair wet and then.
Speaker 3: The winter you can just turn in an ice rink.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not something. See, you're making it worse for them. He has to probably wish you would shut up because I'm a massive feeling to be the only thing that was appealing is yeah, I want my family to hang around me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean your kids are definitely, even if they hate you when they're older, they're definitely gonna come for that pool.
Speaker 1: I know they're like his mom here good, I'm glad she's gone coming over the kids, all right.
Speaker 9: I don't know, do it?
Speaker 4: Do it? Do it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Exactly had a plan?
Speaker 10: Dude's your love time live away. You got toper light and that's where you'll be forgot forty years, still be here, juhn cuash helping lost the hell of of loff You hadn't believe in How many months did you plan on leave?
Speaker 9: And what happened? That happens? Did you go back?
Speaker 3: Go back?
Speaker 9: How loved you? How tragic?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Did you lose stuff working? Did your truck break? Did you put through my digits? Fine house?
Speaker 10: But there's a will and there's a way, and I'm am sure you lost it. Didn't me say goodbye. Just my son knew what Cossu was the Lasky Sobey. Were you in enough yet?
Speaker 9: The last came? It shoots surround.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 9: That's super light and that's where you'll be forgotten. Forty years still be here, John Clash Open.
Speaker 3: It is a classic.
Speaker 1: It's War of the Roses and it's back. Seven thirty five Thursday Morning Today, Bryan Show.
Speaker 4: I'm k d w B.
Speaker 5: Baby fun Berkey. She's been telling me all night long. Gesen Gros Liz gone son, No, it's nine.
Speaker 4: Five, any work, Boddy?
Speaker 11: Hell?
Speaker 3: Do I way so hard?
Speaker 4: Kay? Very found my problems.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: He gonna win.
Speaker 4: I'm gone one here.
Speaker 5: He comes to tell the three to the far sell them bringing another out.
Speaker 4: We need to fett anymore. You stepping on the table. She don't need a dance fraw.
Speaker 5: Oh my good lord. So I'm gonna come here, dether shot of wist. They don't mean jack Dam's gotta get street.
Speaker 13: There's a party downtown near a few streets. Everybody had the bar getting tips. Everybody had the bar getting.
Speaker 9: We gonna do this.
Speaker 4: Tell your y'all to bring a friend.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, one he comes two till the three to the far sell them bringing another out.
Speaker 4: We need to fett anymore. Don't stepping on the table. She don't need a dance fraw.
Speaker 5: Oh my good lord, I'm gonna come here a double shot, then shot.
Speaker 4: They don't mean jack Dale's.
Speaker 3: Gotta get streets man.
Speaker 13: There's a part of downtown near Fish Street. Everybody had the bargain test. Everybody had the bargain text Ski test. Everybody had the barge test.
Speaker 4: And comes the two to the three to the four when it's last call in the kickish out of the dark skin kind of laid. But the ladies want some mark.
Speaker 5: Oh my good lord, tell 'ema drink. So some gonna put me up a double shot of within s.
Speaker 4: They're on me and jack Dale's got a history. There's a part of downtown near Fish Street.
Speaker 13: Everybody had the barket test. Some won't call me up a double shot of this see stay on me a jack Dale's got six.
Speaker 4: You got the bottom of a bottle dough mass lives. Everybody had the.
Speaker 8: Bar get test.
Speaker 4: Everybody had the bargain tests.
Speaker 3: One on one point three katiewwo phone in cults. I feel like I know you me, I feel.
Speaker 13: Like I know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you know me pretty well at this point. We're besties, after all.
Speaker 3: Are we?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, what I do?
Speaker 3: I feel like if you just said you weren't going to get an in ground pool.
Speaker 1: For me, I did say that, and I think that's an absurd thing to require out of a bestie.
Speaker 3: What if we went to have the's on it?
Speaker 2: You would never go have these. You're one of the cheapest people I know.
Speaker 3: Really, you won't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you won't ever go even get a salad with me, that is true. And you make jokes all the time, but you make them so often I think you mean them when you're like, hey, grab me a dike Ko two. All the time you always try to get so I know that you would like, I would never go and have these with you on something a big purchase.
Speaker 3: What if we want to have these on a jacuzzi, because.
Speaker 1: I would You wouldn't even tell me. You just I was hear noise out in my yard and be you guys.
Speaker 3: A raccoon's like me opening the cover to the Yeah, and then I look back and.
Speaker 1: You're in my kitchen eating food from the cover. I'm like, ah, that is not part of the HAVESI well, you.
Speaker 3: Know what happens when you get a jacuzzie. You're gonna get hungry. You're gonna need to go inside, chill for a bit, have some snacks.
Speaker 1: This is your long term plan where you've asked multiple times how I would feel about renting my basement out to your family, and.
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna need access to a bathroom so i can shower after the jacuzzie.
Speaker 1: See call me gross, but I don't just like shower out right outside of like a jacuzzi or pool.
Speaker 3: Listen, immediately, you do what you want.
Speaker 1: I was efally, but I went like, just immediately, I don't know there's a It's funny. We had the girl call in earlier who called me out over the Loons game and rip it apart short rims, which she's totally right on. Uh, but out of nowhere, there's actually news about the Loons today, and it's one that everyone will be very very aware of and normally wouldn't cover news. But this isn't like all about just like the soccer team. It's like something that you're going to see with your own eyes and I'm going to cover it coming up in trending.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I want to go over and see it now. I'm mad it wasn't there last week.
Speaker 15: Today's Trending with Felon and Cold on One on one Katie, brought to you by Nicola Laud dot com.
Speaker 1: So, a giant loon with a wingspan of near hering ninety feet has landed at Saint Paul's Allan's Field. This thing is massive. They brought it in from California. It has like sixty two different sections. It's stainless steel, thirty feet tall.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I could have missed it, but I'm so mad it wasn't there when I was there last week. I want a picture with the massive loon.
Speaker 3: So cool.
Speaker 2: Loons are so cool.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, see one out in the lake and it just dives and I'm like where to go. I don't see it for like ever again, I'm like, where to to go? They're magical little creatures and the cool little sounds they.
Speaker 3: Did they have blow holes?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Do they have blowholes?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think that flow.
Speaker 3: So they're under water for a long time though, that's impressive, and.
Speaker 1: They'll pop up somewhere else. I'm like, wait, was that you or was that your cousin? Like, I don't know who that is. Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: They're just hiding from you.
Speaker 2: Well that tracks, I mean, honestly, I have a vibe to me.
Speaker 1: I feel like they would eyed from me. They're like, oh, here we go, this crazy lady is trying to record us again. I have a new puppy in my life. I love my puppy very much. He's very cuddly and snugly. And as soon as I saw his picture, I was like, oh, I think I want him, you know, but I wanted to meet him first, and it was like, ah, very obvious, easy choice. But they say that more dog owners had an instant connection with their pet than with their partner. Eighty percent of dog owners had an immediate connection with their dog, compared to sixty nine percent who said the same of their significant other. That feels right to me, though, to be honest, you immediately drawn to Pursy your dog, faster than Jen, your wife.
Speaker 3: Well Jen set it up in a weird way because I sat next to her in English and she was like, are you the guy on the radio? And it felt very weird and uncomfortable and that whatever.
Speaker 1: Immediately you're a liar.
Speaker 3: You were like, yeah, why yeah, I play Floororado some times? Does that get you go? Wings Gent put me in the friend zone? So I don't know. I don't Jersey's never friend zone me. I tell you that he's loved me since day one.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a friend zone thing. I hope it's a friend zone thing with your DoD It's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta express sometimes.
Speaker 1: All right, that is your trending on.
Speaker 3: Katie w b Hey question for you, do you know about that one thing we have? I don't know if people are aware about the podcast?
Speaker 1: No tell me more.
Speaker 3: So there's this thing called the podcast.
Speaker 2: What's a podcast?
Speaker 3: It's everything you hear from us. If you're like, oh my god, I miss this or whatever, if you want to listen, I know you're busy or whatever, but we can dense it. There's no music. It's just everything we've talked about today, right on any podcast app. And I don't know if it's true. I don't know if it's true, but rumor has it. If you rate it or review it positively, Zach Afron will choose one lucky winner to feel his apps. Oh that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, and if you're not into zac Efron, whoever you're into, how they will allow you.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, okay, perfect. We aren't tainer so Found.
Speaker 2: It's the only way we're going to keep our jobs. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's about it. It's been said several times. So if you want to hear us, you don't want to see us, like, I don't know, I feel like you'll be fine, but I'll definitely be if you don't want to see me living in Found's basement, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think anyone might want to see you on my basement.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, you can see the way the Beatles performed sixty years ago. When nineteen sixty four of the Tribute brings modern day Beatlemania a Treasure Island, this sounds amazing to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, this sounds so cool, and especially when they're.
Speaker 1: Rating you know, the best Beatles tribute on Earth by Rolling Stone. They're gonna be at the Island on Friday, October eighteenth. That's like a few weeks away. You can still grab good tickets at ti Casino dot com. But before that, I always say maybe that weekend doesn't work out. Can't assume every weekend is gonna work out for you. Maybe this Friday works out for you. Terrifying funk from the Beyond the Grave is coming. Here Come the Mummies. They're an eight piece funk rock band of five thousand year old mummies and they're gonna be there This Friday at the Islands is like a ton of fun. October twelfth, you can celebrate Minnesota's music scene at Treasure Island.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's really amazing. Wild Horses.
Speaker 1: They've opened up for so many people and now they're gonna be here with wyo Ona's own Mike Months in October twelfth. This Mike Monthson Trio tickets at TI Casino dot com. One on one point three Katiew with Fallon and call. I mentioned earlier that my husband is crazy and so we should grown pool and I'm like, no, it's going to be so expensive. So I actually said maybe we should get a hot tab. Coult said, you guys should get a hot tub, and I said, Jake Gardy said no, he would never use it.
Speaker 3: Who never uses hotsub, especially in the winterm Minnesota.
Speaker 1: He said there's something about just he said, it never makes him feel good. It makes them feel gross and like sloshy and everything. And I was like, you know what, honestly, I don't think I would use it that often.
Speaker 3: Maybe I guess maybe it's like super hot. Possibly you started saying.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing about hot tabs earlier, but I said.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. So there's there's other methods of therapy besides talking to a therapist. Yeah, and one of them is if you take a warm bath or a hot tub if you have trouble with intimacy or you are shown lack of love and affection as a child, that'll be getting hugged a lot. Apparently, it's very healing and nurturing. To be wrap, it can't be a hot shower. Your whole body has to be like immersed in this war. Yeah, just coziness, is it?
Speaker 2: It takes you back to the womb.
Speaker 3: What maybe it takes you out of the boom and it gives you something you never had when you were growing up, and that's the love and affection of the parents.
Speaker 2: Oh, but so dark.
Speaker 3: It hits like you're endorphins or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I take warm baths all the time, but I do feel like my mom gave me hugs.
Speaker 3: You give a little huggies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love a warm bath. It's almost bath season, dude, look at you. Well, I know that's TMI. No one wants to imagine that.
Speaker 3: And you know what is a warm bath? But just better what.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KDEWV with fallon and cold.
Speaker 1: Okay, just your final reminder that we are doing We of course are going to give away Sabrina Carpenter tickets. We're gonna announce how we're doing it, and you're gonna be really happy with this announcements. It's seven to ten tomorrow. If you were someone you know want Sabrina Carpenter tickets, make sure you're listening. If you miss it the morning, we'll talk about it all day long.
Speaker 2: But it's going to be big and we want to get you Sabrina Carpenter ticket