Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is mugshot Monday. You guys, please in advance. I apologize for my voice, but at least it's not the bad audio we had last week where I was in a sound chamber of I don't know what the hell that house was.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, most people when they heard you do the apology posts, Yeah, they messaged me it's like we didn't notice anything.
Speaker 3: Oh God.
Speaker 1: When I heard it, I was like, oh my god. I sounded like I was literally in like an echo chamber. And then as the day went on, as I did more episodes, I had more and more pillows around my face. So listen, I'm sorry, but you guys love Dry Lackup.
Speaker 3: It's back.
Speaker 1: This will be episode two, so hopefully it'll sound better than episode one.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe we are only on EPID so too because of all the stupidity that we have witnessed thus far.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot. It's been a fifth episode.
Speaker 1: Listen, we missed the show. It's been gone for a couple of months and it came back and slapped us in the face.
Speaker 3: And did and we haven't even met all the couples yet.
Speaker 1: No, there's other Like when I was doing the next time, I was like, I don't know who that is. I can't even say yeah. So I was like, okay, it's another person.
Speaker 3: Happened a fight. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think we have one more couplet.
Speaker 3: I guess one more couple. You never know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but guys, love your lockup. It's back.
Speaker 1: And so we're here with bugshot Monday and I have a science infection where we're under like ice and snow here. Keisha, you didn't have as much ice and snow.
Speaker 3: As you thought, so that's good.
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's wet, it's cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The worst thing is someone at school telling a small child there's no school because it's gonna snow.
Speaker 3: So what do you.
Speaker 2: Think the small child has been talking about and expecting every single hour on hour just.
Speaker 4: Want the snow. They just want the snow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not it's not gonna snow. And she's like, yes, it is, yes, it is, Well it might. I mean we keep it.
Speaker 4: We keep watching all the weather stuff.
Speaker 1: And you know, if anybody in Mississippi is listening, which you've got bigger problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thinking about you guys.
Speaker 1: I've seen all the pictures of Oxford, and my son is stuck there and you know, of course made the wrong decision to go off campus, and so I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what he's gonna do. I just hope they've got food.
Speaker 4: And oh boy, it looks terrible.
Speaker 1: I've seen you just trees on people's houses and you know, cars under the power lines, and then what do you do, Like you can't go out because the power lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's all scary.
Speaker 3: So it's very, very scary.
Speaker 1: If you're in an area like that, just literally just stay in your house till somebody tells you different, because it's scary.
Speaker 4: Weather is scary. I hate weather.
Speaker 2: That's us when it's hurricane season and when a hurricane that's how it is. Because we're right next to Galveston, right, so we've had sometimes that looks like what the pictures, the pictures you sent me, but without the ice.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've been flooded in for days. I cannot leave, you know. It's another is mother nature.
Speaker 1: I sometimes I know, and I'm always so scared of the wind, you know, and then poor a little ginger. I got to say, Dave took her out this morning and it's all like sleet out there. So Dave goes to take Ginger out. She comes in with one hand up like this hobbling because she was like, I don't know what this is.
Speaker 4: On my paw, but I'm giving someone to get it off.
Speaker 3: So she came in. I sat on the floor and I wiped.
Speaker 1: Her a little paw off. I'm sure all four paws were frozen. But she didn't understand. And I wrapped her a towel and she didn't balk or try to get out or anything. She just like, let me snuggle her in a towel. She's like, he don't make me go out there again, mommy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: It's always so rough on the animals because they don't know what the hell is going on, and like right now, it's kind of like do we let them piston shit in the house?
Speaker 3: Like what is?
Speaker 2: Because they are traumatize when they go outside and a little soaky.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess they feel like something's weird in the air. Because he was just like, would not go to sleep in his crate? Yes up, And once he goes in there, he's he's he's on his back and he's out and you know me, I saw him like just come get in the bed with m Yeah.
Speaker 3: He just couldn't relaxed for a little thing. They just get so worried, and they get worried, Jason. They do they do well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I could teach the dogs to just go potty like on the porch, I'd be okay with that because it's outside.
Speaker 3: But they got they gotta find the grass. Yeah. We got one doll that does that and the other dog that just he's cute. We'll just say cute.
Speaker 4: Well that's what we say about Ginger, Like at least she's pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's cute, Like he has got that unlock. He is cute because not a lot else is going on.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of brain cells working up there. They're not really so and his eyes like he's so dumb. She just is like, I don't like, stop it.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 2: I actually said that last night. It felt bad but that I said it, but he'd done something.
Speaker 3: It was just it's just so dumb.
Speaker 4: Bless, bless, you're so pretty well, let's talk about these dummies.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dummies, love during lock Up season seven, episode two or episode seven oh two, or seven to a whatever, you guys. This is the second episode of the new season. It's called nine hundred and ninety nine years. And when we get to Yo Mama, Yo Mama also was wearing a jersey that said ninety nine, but it was never addressed.
Speaker 2: You know, you know damn well that probably has something to do with the years that this man is in prisoned.
Speaker 4: Probably she's proud, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean, why not be proud of man who's going to spend the rest of his life in prison but has told you that he's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that story seems not true, all right, So let's start with Emily or Hooker and justin rip. Let's just start with the.
Speaker 3: Darkest it is. It is what it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he's telling her that he won't be eligible for parole until October of next year. So basically, he got into a fight with his bunkie. He also made some homemade wine, so the parole board says, you're not even going to see him. And then she's like, I promise I'll stay with you no matter what. And then she dramatically yells as the train goes by, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just like, I don't know about you in trains, but I don't. I don't feel safe around trains. And the more she kept getting closer and closer to that train, I'm like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Like Christiatrics, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: She could have done so. I mean, she could have kicked the rocks. She's gonna slam the door. But she's like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take seize this moment with this.
Speaker 1: She reminded me, that's a little bit of like what we saw matt on sixty Days in with always the dramatics.
Speaker 3: I think she's.
Speaker 2: Going to be like that, not as bad, not as bad, and more attractive, so that's good and clean her hair, clean her hair.
Speaker 4: Seems to be concerned with what she looks like.
Speaker 1: So so now she's sitting and talking with the ladies in the kitchen and she's trying to lure the truckers in on the CB. Yes, and one girl mark but she meadows says she and her husband are both full time sex workers.
Speaker 4: He's in Hawaii with a sugar mama right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true, because it has been looked up that they do.
Speaker 3: They are both sex workers.
Speaker 2: They've got like flyers with both their pictures on them. With their stage names uh huh aka six names, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean the couple that fuss other people together stays together.
Speaker 3: I guess so.
Speaker 1: But you know, then, do you think, like, hey, maybe it's a business model. Maybe they're gonna make all this money before they're forty and then retire.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean it sounds like a good play.
Speaker 2: If that is for you, that is a pretty damn good plan right there.
Speaker 3: Better than being stuck at a cubicle, right right. I guess I don't know. I guess not for me.
Speaker 2: I'm rather the cubicle sweet sweat body affects you.
Speaker 3: New No thank you for me, No thank you. Y'all.
Speaker 1: We all have that one thing in our makeup bag that makes us ready to go, And for me, it's always mascara. I have tiny little eyes, and when I put on my favorite mascara, it's like boom, I finally look awake and I'm ready to roll. My favorite mascara is from Thrive Cosmetics. It's their viral to be mascara and I cannot live without it. I always have two wherever I go, just in case. Thrive Cosmetics is your go to for amplifying your everyday look. They have so many products that I wear every day. You guys, If I have to get on camera and podcast, I always put on the Tuobi mascara and then I use the Empower Matt Precision lipstick crayon. This lipstick crayon goes on creamy and it gives you this long lasting velvet matte color. I wear it as a liner and then I layer it as a lipstick too. It's a perfect product. And did you know every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, you're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in product and cast donations to six hundred giving partners, your purchase directly fuels real impact, and that's beauty with the purpose. Amplify your every day Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your order. That's Thrive Cosmetics, Thrive Ceau S E M E T I C S dot com Cosmetics, Thrivecosmetics dot com Slash Pink Shade. And then Emily says, well, you know my guy, he's in jail and uh, you know, everything was fine until we caught feelings, you know, and now he's not.
Speaker 3: Okay with what I do. What's that make sense? Of course it does.
Speaker 2: She sets out on like that makes sense at first, It's like, oh, this is cool.
Speaker 3: I mean you catch feelings like, okay, I don't want you doing that. Wait a minute, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Talking head Bushy Meadows tells us I just can't even believe of having to say this, Bushy Meadows. She says, the biggest challenge for Emily is going to be having a guy except what she does for a living. And you know, I hope this guy can be understanding, but it can be a challenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that okay, that makes zero sense to me. Considering his ass is in prison. You're going to accept whatever the fuck I do as a matter of fact, Why even tell him?
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting to a lot of this stuff I've seen is regarding his ex girlfriend and then also his best friend. These two women that are out just blasting Emily everywhere, talking about how awful she is and everything. But then people pulled up old posts of both of those girls, especially the ex girlfriend, talking about what a piece of shit he is. And really bashing him, so she didn't like him until that he died and now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all Emily's fault.
Speaker 1: It's all messy, and this is why we always need a reunion for this show, but they never give us one.
Speaker 2: I don't understand, Like, I feel like this show is probably one of the top five.
Speaker 3: Shows on wee TV. Oh it has to be. Yeah, So I feel like.
Speaker 2: At this point they can spend a little bit more cash and give us a reunion.
Speaker 1: I think so too, But I mean maybe it's like, do we want all these people in the same room together?
Speaker 3: But why can't we do something like that?
Speaker 4: I don't want to be in the same room with all these people, So no, I do.
Speaker 3: Oh you do? Okay?
Speaker 4: Speaking out? How's that Monique thing going?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Did that? Is that gonna work out? Guys?
Speaker 2: Money totally canceled on me the day before her interview, supposed to be a scheduling issue.
Speaker 3: Huh, I responded.
Speaker 2: It was her PR person, who I've worked with before, and I just said, you know, let me know when we can reschedule. You know, my listeners were looking forward to it. The Pink Shade listeners were looking forward to this interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know, have you heard back? M M, which I don't think that's a good sign. I don't either.
Speaker 1: She also canceled on Reality Gaze. Really they the PR team reached out to them for an interview, and then they wrote back and said, yeah, we'd love to do it. And then they wrote back and said, yeah, she's not gonna do it. They're like, you reached out to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because so that's funny because she the PR person and I we exchanged several emails and again like this, she reached out to me.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, maybe she went back and listened to some of our shows. I have no idea, but.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she just had to change her heart about doing interviews at all.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing about it, if you really really think about Monique's personality, that may have been a lackluster interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could be funny when she wants to be, but they are few and far in between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those laughs. So it's all good.
Speaker 4: We'll see, we'll see. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Embily goes to her room and she's looking at all her own photos and she's like, how I'm looking at all my wonderful pictures and that are highly filtered. And then she's talking to him on the phone and she's like, oh my god, I'm so upset that you're going to still have to be there in jail. You're not getting out. And he says, I want to get married, and she's like what. He goes, let's do it August third. And she's like, I don't really want to get get married to somebody in jail. And she goes, you don't, babe, I love you so much. But they're ringing the bell. I have to go, and they're like ding ding ding ding, they ding. It's like she said, when they ring that bell, they have three minutes to get there.
Speaker 2: So I think he thought that by saying, hey, I want us to get married, she wasn't going.
Speaker 3: To go fuck this zoo for this money. No, no, no, that's not that's just not high.
Speaker 2: And I have to say, the rooms there looked like a visit to grandma's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I guess, like so the room we saw was her room that she stays in, and then they have the next rooms. And didn't you think it was.
Speaker 1: Interesting too when they were in the kitchen because behind them they had a schedule, and it was every hour, like one am all the way back around to one pm. It was every single hour. So I don't know if that's the time you're supposed to you have to go be on the CB or like what was that schedule for because it didn't say because you don't have to clean the kitchen every hour, so if like because I looked and it was like the four or five people and then it'd start over, So like every five hour hour, somebody's gotta be on that CB.
Speaker 3: What when do you get to sleep? I don't think they do sleep, which is why they're not. They're like all year long.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that one teacher from up north who said that during her summer breaks she would go work at a brothel and she would make in one month almost as much as she made a year as being a teacher.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that. Yeah, you gotta google that.
Speaker 2: And so it was a whole big story because she like lost her job when people found out about it.
Speaker 3: So I just get worried about pH balance. There's still going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Emily, you know, on this Bella's Ranch or whatever it's called, says she offers the GFE girlfriend experience, which is no condoms.
Speaker 3: So oh no, yeah, that's that is like that's a health.
Speaker 1: Hazards dangerous so okay, so blahbay blah blahbady blah, ringing the bell.
Speaker 3: Okay. So then we see a blurred shot of.
Speaker 1: Bushy Meadow's bush I assume because they've got a blurred in the crotch area, and we see a guy looking at the girls, and this guy named Austin picks her.
Speaker 2: Of all the girls there, how we're showing that who are showing way much more skin because this girl literally looks like you could she could wear that at atb which is like the big grocery store here in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a startup top at a jacket.
Speaker 4: She's showing nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: But that that is that is what he wants after his divorce.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, right there.
Speaker 1: And so this guy Austin picks her and he're talking to her. She says, you know, when I come to the brothel, like I cut off all my feelings.
Speaker 3: I just like disassociate and work.
Speaker 1: So she's talking to him and she's like, tell me your fantasies and he says he's into ropes and we see a BDSM room and then she says, for one hour in the BDSM room, it's twenty five hundred dollars. I was surprised at the.
Speaker 2: Like, say what now, I'm like that started making me the rethme my career path. I'm like, I can tie and whip this guy for one hour, one hour and make twenty.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna make well half of half of it, but you're also gonna have sex within Keisha.
Speaker 2: And then okay, this guy had to be like a production assistant totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 2: He didn't even get excited and he wasn't creepy enough for me to really be like someone who's visiting.
Speaker 1: No, this isn't because there were other people that were in there that were blurred out that were real visitors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have liked to have seen the interaction with like a real it was blurred out. I would like to have seen it me too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So okay, So Emily says, what you do is you split it fifty to fifty with the house. So she prefers to make at least one thousand dollars an hour, and she says being financially independent is the most important thing because I'm a single mom.
Speaker 3: We see her doing the dick check.
Speaker 1: And uh, she says, you know, I know that Justin wants to talk to me, but I actually have to tend to my client who is paying for my services, so I can't talk to him, right, So she said work, She's at work. Justin calls and she goes, I have to go. I just got picked. And he goes, oh, it's so hard, you know, knowing what she's doing, and the talking daddy says, honestly, I find it disgusting. But I knew what I was getting into, and I'm mad at myself, you know, for catching feelings for her.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you remember why he's in prison while he's like judging her?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Damn it to hell.
Speaker 4: If you wouldn't ask, don't go don't.
Speaker 3: Go back, don't go back, don't go back. It's not that important. I'm just to me.
Speaker 4: Robbery question mark, drug trafficking question mark.
Speaker 2: Those are usually the check boxes that we check for these people.
Speaker 1: Because burglory, the burglary is what I have listed, but I don't That's what his little thing says on the screen. But I don't have all the other things that were listed when and it's never just.
Speaker 2: One thing, no five things. So I find it quite crazy that he is.
Speaker 3: Being so judgmental of what she's doing. And what she's doing is legal.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're gonna move on to our latest inmate and girlfriend, and it's Aisha and Michel. Now she walks in where her friends are and says, I don't know where your daddy at, but your mama up in this bitch, And I was like, now what now?
Speaker 3: She too much? She came into wrong, But all right, we're gonna have to talk about this.
Speaker 4: Hold on because you know now that.
Speaker 5: Here, ye here ye, wig Court is now in session, the Honorable Judge Keisha presiding.
Speaker 2: Are right, Wig Court is now in session. You and your wigs may now be seated.
Speaker 4: Okay, Keisha. People have been waiting what's happening?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was hair?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know how they're a doctor.
Speaker 2: Only study certain things, So you have your indo canologists Okay, all right, your ind prenologists cannot do what a rheumatologist does. Okay, this exceeds my expertise because it just does.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like she needs oj.
Speaker 2: Simpson's dream team to get her out of this, okay, because it's literally looks like she went to all the reject whigs for cousin It and put this on her head. This is like a mop and cousin It found each other. It says, let's make a child. And the child is that wig?
Speaker 3: What is that? Mary Payne? Is it real? Is it synthetic? What is the bump? What is the bump? Like?
Speaker 2: Is she half a conehead? What is going on with this woman? Who is holly intelligent?
Speaker 3: I don't know the answer. It seems to be okay.
Speaker 1: Do you remember on The Traders last season and we had the girl from Survivals who had not this sad braid, but she had like some were braid and someone was like z And I was like, what's going on? Because that she chose that looks to go on The Traders, a huge show.
Speaker 2: And this is what pisses me off about these people now out in the wild.
Speaker 3: If I saw her, I like, okay, that's a good choice.
Speaker 2: Well you knew a camera crew was going to be fun. Now that's okay. Now look at this wi that that looks good. I don't care for the color. I don't think it complements her skin tone.
Speaker 3: But that's cute. I would wear wig. This wig looks great. This is the way she showed.
Speaker 1: Guys, if you're not looking at the video, this is a week she showed when she was talking about her dating profile.
Speaker 3: But we got that, and then we got that, like, how is that the same person?
Speaker 2: Like someone can literally say, you wig catfished me. You made me think that one hair was your real hair. But this is really the shit that you like to rock right here.
Speaker 3: This is bad. It is really bad bad. I don't even know what to say about. Guilty has charged guilty, Okay, lock her up.
Speaker 4: She's going for nine baby.
Speaker 2: That's ye that that hair looked like it costs nine dollars ninety nine cents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked like it was on sale.
Speaker 1: So I She tells us she's fifty four years young and her job is training doctors on software. And for the past fourteen years she travels, hangs out in hotels and just been swiping through men, going through dating's apps and get dating apps. And then she found Michale. She said he was a plus sized, chunky man, a football player type. And he tells us when.
Speaker 4: He saw her, he thought she was a scammer.
Speaker 3: He couldn't believe that she is a scammer.
Speaker 2: Well, because once these things, this hair, he's gonna that's not the bitch I first met, like, no, no, no, no, no no no no, no.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: When he hears the way that she describes him, she made him sound like a pet pop billy pig.
Speaker 3: But he's cute, he's got what he's way more good looking. Did you just be called plus size big billy? Why back?
Speaker 2: And all the other things that she used to describe this poor guy.
Speaker 3: He's like, keep being in here, keep me in here? Well, it's bad.
Speaker 4: Sounds like he's gonna be in there now.
Speaker 1: His charges that we show on the screen, it'say drug traffic in parle violation, and you know when we see parole violation, you know we've got a problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, most definitely.
Speaker 1: So he says, you know, before I started talking to her, I wanted to let her know, like I'm incarcerated, because she couldn't tell that. I guess for his Facebook profile and she said, you know, you know, being with a man in jail for drug trafficking is not my thing. But I couldn't help it. I fell in love with him Now it was that.
Speaker 3: Billy at Billy that she the plus size of it all. That's what she fell in love with.
Speaker 1: It was that football player type. So yeah, she's getting her makeup done kind of, but we're not sure why. But there's lots of friends, and she's got lots of friends. And we find out that Michael is serving time for trafficking in two thousand and eight, but he got out on parole in twenty seventeen and he stayed out until twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: He was farming, He.
Speaker 1: Had livestock, was than his life, but a guy stole some of his cattle, and this guy put bogus charges on him and he got put back in. Now Here are the bogus charges okay that are on him according to him? Okay, Use and possession of drug paraphernalia. Okay, so maybe he had a bong. Okay, marijuana possession all right, Unlawful distribution and furnishing of a controlled substance.
Speaker 3: What is the furnishing part? I don't understand that that you.
Speaker 4: Gave somebody a controlled substance.
Speaker 2: You're furnishing okay, okay, okay, escape third degree skate or.
Speaker 3: Let's scape escape. He escaped, like escaped, but they said skaped. No, it says escape.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well you said it is satellite skap. They're like, that's new, what is that?
Speaker 4: It could be it could be my nostrils.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Escape, third degree of a assault, third degree attempt to elude police okay, and trafficking of cocaine.
Speaker 3: So these are all the bogus charge. These are bogus charges.
Speaker 1: He obviously got caught with like a bong, some pot, and some cocaine and tried to jump out of a police guard hit somebody, is what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: But his neighbor made all these things up, because hey, you can totally make up being arrested and trying to escape. You don't need proof from the police that one did that, because you can totally know a made up story about your neighbor is they were partying all night long and I couldn't go to sleep.
Speaker 3: The dogs were barking, and that could be a lie.
Speaker 1: This is not trafficking cocaine is pretty specific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it really is. Yeah, but he says, I think I'm gonna get released in the next six months.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, he says, okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: They've been dating for about six months. They've never met in person, and she says, I just tell my friends he's a cowboy and a farmer.
Speaker 3: It's like fantasy.
Speaker 2: Okay, well he is those things when he's also a drug dealer and escape me.
Speaker 3: Was there physical violence anywhere in there?
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're trying to escape, you probably swing your arms and hit somebody.
Speaker 3: Assault girls, assault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he is a good guy because he is good to those farm animals.
Speaker 3: That is all she needed to know right there, you know.
Speaker 1: And she also lets us know she's a rapper, and because she's an older rapper, she named herself Yo Mama. And we see her show and it is five people and a diner.
Speaker 2: Well it was five people at four and a half of them were her friends. It is the same thing as a Montana Miles concert. It's highly successful when all thirteen of your kids are all in the crowd.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watched ninety Day before the ninety Days this week, but Aviva has this boyfriend Stig the artists and believe and like, I look out to a sea of people and all I could see is my girlfriend's on her phone. I was like, the sea of people was four people at a bar?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I just don't understand why these people go. I would be so in I would ask production, please don't film this part. Please don't leave this on the floor in the editing room, because how embarrassing that you are pumping yourself up and your audience is a five people who already know you.
Speaker 3: I don't get a couplessie. Sorry. I thought I muted that, but I didn't. Sorry. He how embarrassing. But I mean this was bad. This was worse thing. This was worse Thtig the artist.
Speaker 4: Actually, at least his was in a legit bar.
Speaker 1: This was literally in a diner where they're like, stop serving the eggs over easy for five minutes.
Speaker 3: We're gonna let this lady.
Speaker 2: You're rooty, tooty, fresh and fruity, can hold on everybody. We gotta get through this performance first. Okay, Okay, yeah, this is bad.
Speaker 1: So she's talking to her friends after she does her hit concert and she says, you know, his papers say he'll be out in nine hundred and ninety nine years. There's no release date. But I think the state just has him mixed up with somebody else because also his papers say he's seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Now we looked at him. He's not seventy seven, clearly not.
Speaker 3: But I think it's funny that she said.
Speaker 2: It says he's in there for nine hundred and ninety nine years and there's no release date because none of us will be alive. So what does the release date really even matter? Like, right, you're planning to still be walking on earth, you know. But I mean, but this is interesting because the age theme does throw it off.
Speaker 3: Something I don't get.
Speaker 4: His papers could be mixed up with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Michael says, the State of Alabama lost on my paperwork, and so.
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Ayisha is going to go to Prattvielle, Alabama to meet him, but she's also going to meet his aunt. And while she's there, she's going to talk to a lawyer too. She has to fight for her man. The State of Alabama has done him wrong.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what his real This is really confusing, and I feel like we're going to be confused a whole season like what it is because I want to say he's lying, but it's just that age part that I'm like, Okay, maybe they did mix it up. I don't know how often they mixed it up, right, And he feels like, it's not that often, but it's.
Speaker 1: His name, like Michael Smith, and they mixed him up with a guy named Michael Smith, Michael's common name, you know. So she and her producer, which is her best pal Jay.
Speaker 3: She really don't need a producer for what I heard. I had just well, he needs to get fired.
Speaker 1: And he says, how would the state about Alabama just put all these charges on him if they're not grew for nothing? And he says, you know, that's kind of fishy. I think, you know, you don't know the whole thing, and she goes, we just need to figure it out, like what is his end date? Like I've got to dig deeper and find out the truth.
Speaker 3: So she gets home.
Speaker 1: And calls her daughter sher niece is thirty three, and she's like, oh girl, my show was a hit.
Speaker 3: It was so fun. I'm just getting home. Well, can you hear the fans of the door.
Speaker 4: They won't leave me alone.
Speaker 3: You can't leave.
Speaker 2: All five of them, all of them, five of them followed me home, have dreams and I left them in because all five of them are my friends.
Speaker 3: They all live here.
Speaker 1: And she says it was so fun, and she says, oh, my daughter, she's so great.
Speaker 4: She's my mini me. We tell each other everything.
Speaker 1: So she tells her daughter, I'm so excited because Michael said I should come visit him in Alabama. And Michael goes, oh lord, okay.
Speaker 3: Then she says, you know, my.
Speaker 1: Daughter knows I'm dating a guy named Michale that lives in Alabama, but I haven't told her that he's inccarcerated because she's a corrections officer.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, oh boy, oh pardon. When she finds out, oh this is gonna be good. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: So Jay, her buddy, says, you know, you're gonna have to tell her one day, and she goes, I know she knows how I feel about him, that I really like him, and so I don't know, because then she's just gonna put all her judgments of inmates on him. And Jay goes, what if he isn't there for nine hundred ninety nine years, what if he's never getting out.
Speaker 2: I think that the telling their daughter maybe can help her find out the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, research She doesn't want to know the truth. She doesn't want to know the truth.
Speaker 1: At the talking to him, Jay says, Yeah, I don't know about this guy. I do think he's covering up his real documents.
Speaker 3: This is so confusing.
Speaker 2: I mean, this really is I don't know what to believe. I really don't real name Michael.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's the age that that is the only thing that I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Well, it will be interesting.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven they say black dun't crack, it just spreads.
Speaker 3: So never heard that one. Never. Yeah, so maybe he's fucking seventy seven. I don't know, because this just does not make sense at all.
Speaker 1: But I mean, she obviously is a very smart woman with a big career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just goes to show, you.
Speaker 1: Know, dumb, stupid and stupid dumb comes in all levels of education. Okay, yes it does, and all levels of cuteness that we just talked about her dogs, Okay, soaky and old Ginger, Oh Ginger, just so sweet, the dumb.
Speaker 2: Dumb twins, because you're so so so cute, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: When Ginger walked in the house with her hand up, I thought, my god, she stepped on a beer something, but now it was just wet.
Speaker 2: Well how about this soggy was wet, right, Yeah, so me be the loving parent that I am because James was just a little walk around soggy wet. I get a towel. I'm drawing him off. I'm like, my poor baby, he's so wet. I'm trying to draw off his pause and he just starts pissing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why would you do that? That's weird. It's very weird.
Speaker 2: Like he's been acting weird since the weather has been weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's his first winter maybe.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think, well, no, he was born in November. He wasn't with us, but he was still he was pretty November. He's only two months.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was a baby.
Speaker 2: And I do keep telling James that, I'm like, this is his first I'm experiencing this, this, this and that. Yeah, I don't know, Like he wouldn't leave the room today for us to record, so he's in this create.
Speaker 1: Well, this is not Ginger's four, this is not her first time experien some snow and ice.
Speaker 3: She just she's Ginger.
Speaker 4: She's just like, I don't know what that is, but don't take me out here.
Speaker 3: Again. All right, let's move on to goddess.
Speaker 4: Goddess in Moumu. Now, I did see in that.
Speaker 1: Love After lock Up Facebook group that we're in. You guys, go in that group, but don't ever post. Don't even like it.
Speaker 3: Don't say a word. Sit down in the corner and just listen with your ears.
Speaker 2: Don't look at nobody, don't say anybody's name, don't tell them your name.
Speaker 3: You just sit there because they will drag you.
Speaker 2: For any real You can blink wrong and these bitches can't even see you blinking and they will drag your whole entire bloodline.
Speaker 3: Don't do it. Don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Just go and watch, Just go and listen.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's They posted a bunch of pictures of Mumu's mom and talking about her wig and stuff and Nikita, and I was like, well, damn, I.
Speaker 3: Thought she looked great. She looked horrible.
Speaker 4: Oh why didn't she look I didn't get girls.
Speaker 3: She was trying.
Speaker 2: She was trying to channel Josephine Baker with the fingerwaves in that eyeliner. I'm like, where's your banana skirt at? But she looked so cheap. She tried so hard.
Speaker 3: But it just was cheap, cheap, cheap, And they were right about that wig in the back. It was lifted.
Speaker 1: I just thought she I just thought she looked so cute. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it. I think she looked a whole miss damn. So he just goes to show you I'm not always This is why we need you for wig court, because I'm not always a great judge.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't just a wig. She looked great. It was got cheap ass dressed and those cheap ass shoes. I thought she looked fantastic. And then she had her Tory Birch hand me down bag. I thought she looked great.
Speaker 1: All right, So remember wearing Baltimore And Okay, so Goddess is walking around.
Speaker 4: The Baltimore Harbor, which is lovely.
Speaker 3: I love Baltimore Harbor. Are you close to Baltimore. It's an hour away.
Speaker 2: Now I have a question for you, okay, because I was thrown off last week and then I saw someone in the group was thrown off, like I.
Speaker 3: Was too okay, because I'm listening to these people speak.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that's not a Baltimore accent, that's a New Orleans accent.
Speaker 3: Are they similar.
Speaker 1: I've never known people in Baltimore to have any kind of accent. So, but again I've never lived there. It's an hour away, you know, I don't know. It's just it's just the next big city over right. We've got DC, Baltimore.
Speaker 3: I go there to turn off.
Speaker 1: Okay, my husband's company was based there for a long time. He was in Baltimore a lot. It's right there on the harbor. Actually, and when the kids were.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's who I should have asked the question about the accent too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you should.
Speaker 1: But but the but the Baltimore has a great museum right there. They have a great children's museum of science museum. They have a fantastic aquarium. So when the kids were little, sometimes we'd go, like, spend the day in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Hold you all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So she's walking around the Baltimore Harbor. It's obviously summer when they filmed this, because because uh, I'm just gonna call her g was in Okay, she went, I don't think she's appropriate to meet the future mother in law.
Speaker 3: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: So, I mean they were dressed for totally different events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're are these store? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she is waiting to meet up with his mom, Nikita, and in the talking head MoU moves talking about how much he loves his mom.
Speaker 4: He tells her everything. They're very close, too close.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I agree.
Speaker 1: So mom is like in another part of the harbor and they talk on the phone and he says, you know, I like Gigi. I'm still feeling her out. And she goes, what's going on Bonita? And he goes, well, I deal with Bonita still because we have a child, and you know I love Bonita. Honestly, I'm torn between the two women. And Mom goes, well, you can't have both. You're gonna have to choose. Now we meet Bonita. Now I'm gonna pull up a picture that Keisha sent me and I'm sorry to do it to you again, guys, but here we go.
Speaker 3: You hear you.
Speaker 5: Wig Court is now in session, the Honorable Judge Keisha presiding.
Speaker 2: All right, wig Court is now in session. You and your wigs may now be seated.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I saw this girl. I thought she looked cute.
Speaker 3: I knew you did.
Speaker 2: I knew you did, which is exactly why I sent you.
Speaker 3: I said, I bet she didn't even notice. I was like, let me send this to her. I thought she looked cute.
Speaker 1: I thought her hair was cute. And then I saw that tape in. That's what I'm looking at right, it's a tape as.
Speaker 2: That is a wig that has been through some fights, a washing machine, dryer, ran over by a car.
Speaker 3: Like it is fucked. Oh it is.
Speaker 2: You knew you were going on this show and you said, of all your wigs, I'm gonna wear this one. Okay, we're looking at it, lifted in the front, got a piece of it coming out.
Speaker 3: I she's a cute girl. See. I just thought this was this was her hair.
Speaker 1: And then I thought she had a tape in piece right here on the side, and that's what was showing.
Speaker 3: Girl like, look at the lifting the wig lift in the front. So I just looked like her.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was like her baby hair is coming out in the front.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Okay, well this is why I need. I feel like I feel like we could do this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put her own probation this time. Okay, probation for four months, but you come in monthly and every month instead of a drug test.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a wig test.
Speaker 2: How be careful how you walk in this office because we can extend this sentence okay, and we could throw you in jelly.
Speaker 3: And it's like this is bad. Like so.
Speaker 1: Okay, now what if is now this? She's what's happened to her.
Speaker 3: Daughter?
Speaker 4: Well, I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's set of jail time.
Speaker 2: We send her to a facility, Okay, Okay, maybe we send her to Paul Mitchell and you go every day and you let them help you out with this hair because it's gonna take them too. We see even get that ship out because you cannot tell me it's not tank like the hair is.
Speaker 1: It's we don't know where that starts to where it ends and and what's is.
Speaker 3: It a wing or is it? Is it tied in? You just I don't know. Like I said, this exends my expertise. I don't know what that is. It doesn't look like it's of earth. It looks like when movies.
Speaker 2: When it's like the end of Times that people only can live out in the wild and they got.
Speaker 3: Some berries and shit like that. That's how the hair looks.
Speaker 4: Well, Okay, so Aisha has gone to a facility.
Speaker 3: And and we don't work. We're gonna work with Bonita is just on probation. Probation, there's there's hope.
Speaker 2: Okay, right here, there's hope, whereas the other lady needs help.
Speaker 3: The hope and help.
Speaker 1: Help is on the way. Okay, So we meet Bonita. She says she's very into nature and talking to the trees and astrology. And she goes, oh, I believe in horoscopes, but only listen when the resonate.
Speaker 2: That's what I do too. I said that, say Libra, but now it's really Sagittarius.
Speaker 3: Lisa Barlowe, I talked to the trees, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And she has a company called Woo Sant Juices. Now I may get flak for this, Okay, Okay, well.
Speaker 3: See it won't be the first time. I won't be the last time. She just doesn't seem that smart to me.
Speaker 1: Whosant is a word that means having great power or influence.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not a wig influencer at all, that's for damn sure.
Speaker 1: I think she liked it because it sounded like another word that starts with the P.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the fact that she was juicying.
Speaker 2: With no gloves on and with her handmade sign, their handmade signed juicing dirty cell phone on her shoulder like a pair of key talking to her. H there were so many things just going wrong and with this, with this chick, she is not the big business.
Speaker 3: Plan that she's got going on.
Speaker 1: She also does body sculpting. M she's also a bartender.
Speaker 2: And she made you seat frightening that usually goes along with that those those things that you mentioned. Uh.
Speaker 1: And she makes adult waffles. Now, I didn't understand the adult waffles at all at so all.
Speaker 2: When I first heard the adult I thought that it was like infused with th a c.
Speaker 4: Okay, but no, but that's really not the case.
Speaker 3: They're just the She makes.
Speaker 1: Waffles that look like penises with sausage on the inside. And I can't remember what she said she makes for the female ones, but I was like, is there a market for adult waffles?
Speaker 2: No, because I can go the rest of my days without having an adult waffle. I mean, get the waffle on a piece of sausage and I'm good. They don't have to be wrapped up in one in the shape of a dick. We've we've used the word dick a lot since the first episode of this season and this one right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, the dick check, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, No I don't, I don't. I don't get the adult waffles.
Speaker 4: She's got six jobs, so at least she's a hard worker.
Speaker 1: So her friend Juju was there and she's talking to her and she says, you know, yeah, I've been with Demand since twenty eighteen. She has a six year old with him. Later it says the child's five and they've been off and on for seven years. She has two daughters. Her youngest daughter, Dior, is five, and that's who she has with Demand. She says she just wants one more kid. She wants to have a son with Mumu and then that's it. She has done with kids. They're engaged, she's engaged to move more as they are, and she knows she where's the ring? You know, where's the wedding planning? I don't know, but she saw us a.
Speaker 3: Ring on her picture? Yeah, I don't know if you notice that? No, so she does. Everyone else is I face like this for their picture? She's like this for hers. I can't believe you missed that one. I miss that. Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't feel good girl, I'm on the sign of effect to struggle bus. So he now was on the phone, and now he tells his mom, you know I love Gigi for real.
Speaker 4: Now a few minutes ago you said just getting to know her.
Speaker 1: He says, I love Gig for real, but I also love Bonita and I want to be in like that Polly relationship. And Mom's like, oh lord, and she goes, what am I supposed to do? And he says, tell Gigi, I'm coming home to her, and tell Bonita that my release date got pushed so she won't be waiting on me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure. Mom goes along. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you want to have a Polly relationship, they have to know about each other because you're all going to live together.
Speaker 4: Right that he's stupid and Mom, okay.
Speaker 2: That's why men ain't ship right now, because you got mother's like this. They instead of telling him, no, if you want to do this, you do it yourself. I'm not going to be a part of this foolishness.
Speaker 1: And she goes this, their relationship seems a little bit of it's a little weird, it is.
Speaker 3: So they're talking head.
Speaker 1: Mom goes, I hope it's going to work out with Gigi because it's something new and I think he needs something new. It was toxic with Bonita, and I just love my son, so I'll help him out with whatever he wants to do. You should have told your son you're getting out, You're gonna be with this girl, Gigi. I'm not gonna fuck with this Bonita girl. If you want to do something with that, don't even tell me about.
Speaker 3: It, you know. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she meets with Gigi, who immediately compliments her and helps her with her shoes, and she's like, oh my god, cheap strap can loose.
Speaker 3: I just thought she like, you know, I'm one for cheap clothes, but they can't look che right. There's a difference. Just carry on, carry leave her alone.
Speaker 1: Mom loves her, thinks Gigi is great, and she says, you know, MoU is always saying MoU MoU is always saying nice things about you, and I'm excited about your future together and what do you have planned? And Gigi says, well, you know MoU MoU again, he's very intelligent and we want to invest in businesses together and we have a buddy.
Speaker 3: Here we go, here, we go, here, we go.
Speaker 1: Now Let's remember now, Gigi is a hairstylist, which she probably makes a lot of money doing that.
Speaker 3: Because we saw her work. It looks great, right, And she's a nursing student. She's trying to be a nurse. She's got earning potential. This girl. Look, it is always this.
Speaker 2: We want to be a power couples and people's investing generational wealth. There's so much more to being a power couple. There's no such thing as a power couple. Let's just put it that way. That's just that's one of those new words that are.
Speaker 1: You Beyonce and jay Z? Are you the Beckhams? Like these are power couples.
Speaker 2: These are rich people like rich like well, never know, okay, but it's always we're gonna open up all these businesses.
Speaker 3: Well with what's smart? What smart? So does he have to open up any kind of business?
Speaker 4: And butch and they're always talking about investing, investing, he just means in jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They just think these things equal power couple. And it's like, bitch, you don't even know if he's coming home to you or not.
Speaker 3: Right four four marks.
Speaker 2: He can't afford to invest in anything except for I don't know, education, child for child support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh God bless and Gigi goes. I just can't wait to see him in daddy mode. I know he's such a great dad. She says he is, and the talking head mom says, you know, Gigi is very well rounded. I like her a lot, you know, but mumma's not too sure about her. So I'm just gonna support him. Five minutes ago, he said he loved her.
Speaker 3: I was going home with her.
Speaker 2: So and I cannot get past the name Bonita because there was this song in the eighties on Progress.
Speaker 3: So he's Beanita Applebomb. Hey han, hey.
Speaker 2: Han, everybod say her name. That is all I can think about. And just how she seems like she's not fast. I don't want to say the word, but she just she's real quick to the slow Bonita.
Speaker 1: You think mm hmmm when I when I hear Bonita, I just think of the Madonna son a lot isla Bonita.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We got some names here. We got Moo Moo, we got goddess, and we got Beanita.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I love the fact that they are calling him MoU as a nickname to his nickname.
Speaker 3: Next it's going to be m M you know right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now then Mom tells Gigi. She goes, we're going to need to rent a U haul to get his stuff, and you know, I thought it was in the storage unit, but turns out it's all at Beanita's house. And she's like, oh, We're gonna have to go to Banita's house to get his stuff. And she goes, yeah, now, what do you know about Bonita? And Gigi goes, all I need to know is they're not together, and Mom goes yeah, and she says, well, listen, he's excited to start this new chapter with you. So hopefully y'all can all be adults and have mutual respect, you know, for the mother of the children and all that. And she says absolutely, if I have respect that, you know, everything will be fine. Mom, we've seen how this goes now, we said. But Bonita over there at her juicing stand on speaker with her with her phone and her shirt, and she says, I'm working, but she's talking to him and he says, oh, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Wait to see you.
Speaker 4: I missed the shit out of y'all for real, and she goes, we.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to see you when you come out. We don't know if this is his youngest child or his oldest child. We don't know, mm hmm. So the doctor head God says, Look, I don't want any surprises. I don't want any drama, and I don't really want him talking to those bitches, those other baby mamas.
Speaker 3: But it is what it is. Yeah, and I'm talking ahead.
Speaker 1: Takita mom says, when Bonita finds out about Gigi, crossing my fingers and hoping it works out because Bonita knows nothing, nothing, nothing, So what's the hell when they go get me? What happens when they go get well, I don't.
Speaker 2: Feel like I feel like that is a mom thing that has nothing to do with me. Going to go get his stuff, no matter where his stuff is. That doesn't have anything to do with me, no matter where it's going you, no matter where it's going to.
Speaker 3: And I feel bad for God.
Speaker 2: It's because there is nothing like dealing with the baby mama who still wants your man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she may have four it.
Speaker 2: It and because I've been there, done that, and it is.
Speaker 3: Not cute.
Speaker 1: And we saw it last season with what's his name and what's her name and what's her name? With them just speaking of a bad wig, you know, with the blonde the blonde hair with the girl that then got the meth charges and she had the three kids and the cute girl that was the hairdresser that had the guy that said stitching.
Speaker 2: Oh uh de Mondrac and yeah Mondra. I can't remember the girl's name. Yeah, yeah, it is for I live through this. It is horrible. It is so stressful. It is so traumatic to have to go through this. And yeah, and I have to go through it pregnant.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go on, right, Monique and Titus. Okay, all right, this was good eighteen months until Titus's release allegedly. So her sisters, who we know from the last time she was on, are coming to see your house. And she says, you know, I haven't told my sisters too much about Titus because last time I told them too much. And then we see the fist fights that these sisters got in with little guys.
Speaker 4: What was it, Derek Derek sisters? Yeah, wow, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Good old days.
Speaker 2: I know how you hate to see fights, but that was a good fight right there.
Speaker 3: I was. I like football fights.
Speaker 4: I like people that are playing football and then they get in a fight.
Speaker 2: I like that, I know, and this is just where we we have so many things that we have in common, and then we just kind of shift because you know, I watched Zeus and that's all they do on Zeus Network.
Speaker 3: It's fine, but it's nothing like a good clock and it's like, God, I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I just like it in football when they start getting mad at each other, or basketball, but football she's better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So even Davi will send me videos. You're like, oh, well, you've missed this football fight.
Speaker 3: Let me see it. Okay.
Speaker 1: So she says, I can't talk too much about my ex because he put a restraining order on me. Why did Derek put a restraining order on her? If he back in jail anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, I can see Monique stalking him. Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 2: I think she's one of those people who refuses to let go and I can see him. I can see her trying to mess up his new relationship. I can see him going to Starbucks since she's there, she's already ordered his drink and his name is on the cup already.
Speaker 3: I believe he had some reason to get a restraining order against her, I do well, I would just approve that shit without evidence.
Speaker 4: If you ever get to talk to her, maybe you'll find it.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna talk to me, Poodle, nor met, she said, forget those pink shape people, that whole group.
Speaker 1: So all her sisters know about Titus is that he lives in Ohio and that's where she has moved, and that he's incarcerated. Of course, So the sisters arrived at Sylvia and Calandra and they arrive and they're like, a girl, where's your furniture.
Speaker 2: She is the second person to come to her home and say where's your furniture because it is highly suspicious, like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: And she says, well, when I first moved here, I didn't know if I was going to stay. Everything was a bit rocky. But now it's okay, and they're like, okay, so where's your furniture? You gotta get like a cat.
Speaker 3: I still got an excuse not to have.
Speaker 1: A couch, an end table, something something, And her sister are like, yeah, that last situation with Derek that was like too much drama and too much fighting, So we're here to see what's up and I cannot.
Speaker 2: Her sister Calandra. Every time her name is mentioned, I think about that. What's that tomato juice? Clam juice drink?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's called it's like it's like climata, Like it's like clam and tomato put together.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, that's all I think about. Whenever they say.
Speaker 1: Or name, I just see Calandria. But there's no I it's Calandra because it's Silvia's You think it'd be Silvia and Clandria.
Speaker 3: But Caandria, but it's Klandri. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Monique says, I really want my sisters to like Titus. But whether they approve or not, you know, I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: You cannot expect from me to like someone who's in prison. How am I going to get to know them? How would I get to know them?
Speaker 4: What is he coming to the barbecue? I don't think so, Monique.
Speaker 3: So she tells her sisters, he's I've been in prison for thirteen years, and you just move states to go and be with him. And she says, they said, well, have you've been to visit She says, no, I'm scared to go to the prison. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Visit him in prison.
Speaker 3: Then don't date a prisoner.
Speaker 2: Because how else are you gonna Okay, it just doesn't make sense at all.
Speaker 1: No, but we are going to go meet up with his cousin, Jamal, who he was in prison with.
Speaker 3: We're going to go meet with him.
Speaker 1: So Titus calls Monique and the sisters are like, we can't see him. So they take the phone into the shadecause they're sitting outside, and they're like, what is your intention with our sister?
Speaker 3: And they're being very I thought you're being night I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: And he goes, I'm on love on her, I guess and they're like you guess, well you better be sure, you better be sure what is the plan? And he goes, I don't know what the plan is. I'm gonna come home and take it from there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I've got a son to take care of and his mother. I have to take care of her two And they're like, what now, who.
Speaker 3: Huh, huh? Why do you gotta take care of her? For what reasons? Huh? Are y'all married? What is going?
Speaker 2: Like? Nothing but question marks came up when he said that he probably shouldn't have said that. He should have just kept that close to the chest.
Speaker 1: And the sisters go, excuse me, now what they said, Now, we don't like this. We want her to pack up her bags and go right on back to Chicago. We did not know that there is a We understand that there might be a child. But you got to take care of that child's mother.
Speaker 2: What she's been doing fine the last thirteen years, taking care of herself and the child.
Speaker 3: So why do you have to get out of prison and take care of her? And as this a thirteen year old, a sixteen year old, and nineteen year old no irea. The boy probably twenty five.
Speaker 1: So in the talking to Ed, he says, I have a very close relationship with the mother of my child, and she's been riding with me for years. And I told Monique that my baby, you've been.
Speaker 3: In prison thirteen years. The kid's at least thirteen. It's not a baby. But okay, I.
Speaker 1: Told Monique the baby's mom knows about her. But in reality, the baby's mom has no clue.
Speaker 2: And here's my thing, what reason would you have to hide the fact that you're dating Monique to your baby mama, Because either they're still married exactly, or they never broke up.
Speaker 1: Yep, And this woman has been riding with him for thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Yes, says now it's way more to the story. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the sisters go back to the table and they were like, okay, girl, you know, he says he's not sure what he's gonna do when he gets out because he has a son to deal with it and a baby mama.
Speaker 3: Now what's up with that? Did you know about the baby mama? And what do you know?
Speaker 1: And she goes, well, I feel like they've been together like ten years.
Speaker 3: He's been in prison for thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Thirteen years, she's I mean the math a mathon how does he have a baby with somebody's unique math?
Speaker 3: Is my unique math?
Speaker 1: And Monique goes, we talked about it, and when he gets out, if we live together, that's cool. And if we don't live together, that's cool too, But we're still going to be together as a couple.
Speaker 2: But you move space because you assume y'all were going to live together, right, because that just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: But what otherwise? Just stay in Chicago. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they're like, look, Monique, we think you need to really take your time and rethink this. And they're not being aggressive or mad or and Monique says, well, I'm not entertaining this conversation. And they're like, but wait, we're not going to even be allowed to talk about this, and she goes, well, we get the when he goes, I get the feeling you were aggressive with him on the phone.
Speaker 3: And they were like, we were not.
Speaker 1: We were just asking him heard heard Yeah, And he goes, why'd you have to ask him that? Why didn't you ask him like, what's your favorite color?
Speaker 3: What do you like to do? Because I'm not dating him? Need to know those things? What do you like to do? Go out to the yard?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's been in prison thirteen years. What could he like to do? He doesn't play pistol ball, he's not playing my song?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What do I like to do? He likes to make hooch? I mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And they say why would we don't care what his favorite color is? They said, we're just dumbfounded to see you dating someone and you don't know this person at all, and you've never seen him in person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they said your last relationship was so crazy.
Speaker 1: We just felt like we needed to come here and we need to know about him, and she goes, you don't.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: So they get up to walk off and they go, hey, money, you left your phone on the table. So you see the cameras are kind of like scuttling around and all of a sudden, right boom, she hits the ground like she faints, but she laid it on our butt.
Speaker 3: But Kisha, she fell, she fainted, Okay, so you're so mean, you're laughing. I'm worried.
Speaker 1: I'm like, does she have a heat stroke? Is because she's on this diet. She didn't eat en off like I was worried.
Speaker 3: Follow her.
Speaker 2: She followed her, ask her she used to be in a bitch a minute ago.
Speaker 3: So okay, emergency, Keisha, girl, that wouldn't know a medical emergency. So people are saying, I saw.
Speaker 2: That because someone goes calling an ambulance okay, right, and people are like, well, why would you need to do that as a person who was a very large size Okay, And I was speaking for myself, Okay.
Speaker 3: The fall is one thing.
Speaker 2: The getting up from the fall is a crisis within itself.
Speaker 3: And in this case, they do need to call the fire department.
Speaker 2: They need help getting her up. And I'm not being mean. I at my big backside. It is not easy to get up from a fat fall.
Speaker 3: Is which what I called it for myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, you cannot. It is very very It is worse than the fall. Yeah, okay, you will probably hurt yourself more trying to get up.
Speaker 3: You need help. They need help.
Speaker 2: I think that is the right decision for them to make. Now, I'm not fat shaming. I am speaking from full personal experience, okay. And the getting up is more embarrassing than the fall itself.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta roll over on all fours and all to stand up from that position.
Speaker 2: And for a person your size, that seems easy to do. Once you're on all fours, it's not it. No, you need you need assistance. And this is how I know some of y'all have never watched all five hundred episodes of my six hundred pound life, because we have seen this before. Yes, I had fallen and needed a whole bunch of help. And like I said, you can hurt yourself more from the get up than from the fall.
Speaker 3: The people on.
Speaker 1: That Love After, like a Facebook group, were like, oh my god, she slipped on all her lies. I mean the amount of stuff that they were putting, the things that she slipped on the things that she fell on. They're like, I mean that shit was funny.
Speaker 3: I saw. So I said to her, a lash, just fly off with the ground. They are. They are brutal, brutal. I'm brutal with honesty.
Speaker 1: They are when they posted that picture of Mumu's mom and people and they're like, why are y'all trying to tear this woman down? She looks beautiful, And then the people would go after that person that said she looked like.
Speaker 3: If I would have.
Speaker 1: Said, like what I said here, like my gosh, I thought she looked great, I would have been So I just watched what happened to other people when they said they thought she looked good, and I, hey, here's.
Speaker 3: The thing like that.
Speaker 2: You don't even have to say something bad in that group. You could say have a nice day in that group.
Speaker 3: That's that's why the fuck you think the day is good? Who do you think you are to say today is good? What are you like? They're there, it's for us to say they're mean serious. I'm scared. I'm scared. I want you know.
Speaker 1: The entire time I've been up here recording, which has been over an hour, Anna and Dave have been shoveling.
Speaker 4: I've been hearing them the entire time. Oh no, I know.
Speaker 1: And I told Dad this shovel, shovel, shovel. They've been shoveling and shovel shoveling for an hour.
Speaker 2: I have to say something. So I have seen the comments about that I'm loud sometimes on the show.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the fat, but I free.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the fact that people say we love Keisha, but she comes off too loud.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm not sure what I'm doing with the microphone.
Speaker 2: I think it's because I move and sometimes I'm back here. Yeah, sometimes I get up closed, so I think it's louder. Yeah, I'm aware. I'm aware. I'm gonna work on my my skills. I did not go to broadcasting school.
Speaker 3: But I hear you. I hear you.
Speaker 1: Okay, well listen, you sound the same to me every Back in the day when we first started recording together, I was like, you gotta turn your volume all.
Speaker 3: The way down. Yeah, well, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: But but no, I don't find you to be loud at all. If I well, I mean maybe.
Speaker 3: I think you're just used to it. Next time on Love during lock up.
Speaker 1: Aisha is going to go visit Michale and she says, I'm just going to be devastated and everything if everything he has said is a lie.
Speaker 2: Well wait a minute, what if what if she goes to visit him and they get it mixed up with the other.
Speaker 3: Person and she goes to visit the other.
Speaker 1: It's some old guy comes out with a cane and like a white mustache. It was like, hell, yeah, he's in there for murder and he's got like six gear drop tattoos. Right, Oh my god. Justin talks to Emily and he says, you know, we gotta we gotta figure something out here. We got to be sure we're putting each other first, meaning like you don't need to be a hooker anymore. We see all I wrote was we see a new person. I don't know who they are. Yeah, I got no information. And then we I remember Kaylee and Mike. She's got the four kids. We hear Kaylee's mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, so remember with the bad plastic surgery that she got done, that she spent nine thousand dollars on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was bad, but she had she got a mommy makeover. But she got four kids, yes, and three to four baby. Dad's not sure.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And we see Kaylee's mom, who remember, as a compulsive gambler, was a table terrible parent, say that Mike's mom is conniving. But then we see Mike's mom saying Kaylee's mom has stolen all the Kaylee's money.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A battle of the mother's it is, I like the battle of the mom.
Speaker 4: And they're married, right, Kaylee and Mike.
Speaker 3: They're mad, yeah, they are. They're like, when's dad coming home? It's like, this, ain't your dad.
Speaker 2: That ain't your dad. That ain't your sister's dad. That's not your other sister's dad either. This is a totally new person right here.
Speaker 3: It's a new dad, new dad. Who does That's it?
Speaker 1: Everybody, Thank you for listening to mugshot Monday, God willing.
Speaker 3: There's no power outage.
Speaker 1: I will be back with Kimberly tomorrow for before the ninety days.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 1: If something happens with the power and I can't record, I will go and sit in my car and just do audio. I don't know, but wherever you are, fingers crossed your bearing with this weather, and yeah, just whatever they tell you to do hunker in your house. I don't unless the tree falls on your house and they don't stay in that house. Yes, weather is bad and we're gonna get it for a few more days, I think, so listen.
Speaker 2: I think we're down for two more days. If I'm not mistaken, at least you don't look.
Speaker 3: Like, Oh good god, at least you don't have that. That was a jump scare. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to sayashus blonde wig. What I need to do is get Lisa of Lisa and stay in and put her next to that and see if we can.
Speaker 3: But we could tell what that was. Well, both of them were bad. That's right, that's right, yes.
Speaker 1: All right, Well next week we'll see what wigs we have for Keisha to go through, and uh, we'll.
Speaker 3: See you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're following the Liberlune with Keisha, and you're following Picture Pod on social media, and make sure you're listening.
Speaker 3: Wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: If you feel nice, give somebody a five star review.
Speaker 3: We could always use it. We love that. We love. If you ain't got nothing that nice to say, down, say just say nothing. Just go listen to something. This scroll off. Okay ni kisha bye.