Speaker 1: Five o five as a five k R C the talk station, Eavy.
Speaker 2: Friday a vacation.
Speaker 3: Cut it off the right time, Sean, thank you so much. There's a woo whoo. We know it's Friday. Joe Strucker still on vacation. At least I was aware of it this morning.
Speaker 1: When I came in. Good to see shot.
Speaker 3: Sean McMahon covering for Joe does a great job, and I appreciate Sean being there because if I looked up and there's nobody in that studio, I'd be in a world of hurt.
Speaker 1: Just a fact.
Speaker 3: Jack Anyway, coming to the fifty five K Morning Share, a lot of shuffling of the uh up the rundown this morning, ultimately inuring to all of our benefit collectively because I get to learn and talk with folks and get to ask a bunch of questions of folks that I hope I'm doing a decent job asking the right questions. Tech Friday with Dave Had of course every Friday at six thirty. Today we'll talk about QR code phishing scams. Do you do you scan QR codes?
Speaker 1: Sean? Do you scan QR? You do?
Speaker 3: Do you ever have any concern when you're looking at them and you're scanning them, like well, gee, what might this do to my phone? Or what am I actually scanning here? And yeah, okay, at least you have your you know, your your your some level of awareness. I don't. I remember during COVID when they started doing QR code menus. I'm like, you know, I have to be FCC complyant here, but the words that go through my head aren't actually the words that I can say on the radio. But I'm looking at this going what the hell is this, which is a delicate way of, you know, saying and expressing what I was actually saying out loud. No, I don't do that, and I know that is an expression of my age, I suppose, but I think it's more an expression of my personal philosophy about them. You don't know what you're scanning, and I presume that's exactly what Dave is going to point out, because I've seen them. You know, you can walk down the street and see a QR code stuck on a light pole, and out of wild curiosity, you're like, I wonder what that might be? Well, guess what you might have just stepped in it. So anyhow, phishing scams on the rise relating to QR codes, which does not shock me in any way, shape or form, even though I do not have the I suppose, intellectual capacity or knowledge base to even understand most of what goes on in connection with QR codes, I've been able to make it through life fine without using them. I continue, you go through life without using them, and hopefully I'll be able to die before I ever have to even concern myself with being.
Speaker 1: Forced to use them.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, if phishing attacks are on the rise, Black Friday in connection with phishing attacks, and finally, deep Nude artificial intelligence image generator lures users. Of course it does. If it involves naked people, it's going to lure users. I mean, we all have known this for years. It's one of the most successful marketing realities of mankind. Sex and sexuality will lure you literally to anything. It's just human nature, folks. Seven five Congressman Warren Davidson, we'll talk to the debt ceiling. We'll talk doge and crypto as well as the Federal Reserve. Congressman Warren Davidson one of the few good ones we've got joining the program at seven oh five follow by m Pifer and Mike holleran Santacon which is going to be benefiting the cure starts now, which of course is one of my favorite charities. And then fast forward to eight oh five Bill O'Reilly. Bill O'Reilly, we're going to get his thoughts on the election the next four years moving forward, and of course we will talk about his most recent book, which I've already talked with him about, confronting the president's apparently number one bestseller. And of course Bill O'Reilly writes a great book. Say what you want about Bill O'Reilly. The subject matter of his books are really fascinating. The Killing series are just amazing, and I think there's theseus almost like a dozen of those. But confronting the president's number one best seller, we will raise that as a topic of conversation as well with Bill O'Reilly eight oh five for Bill seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three, talking with Pound five fifty on AT and T funds. If you'd like to call in and chime in, maybe you want to talk about the Department of Justice. Finally admitting that there were a whole bunch of FBI informants President during the January drunken fraternity party, with many call a protest, or rather maybe an effort to overthrow the government. I don't know, nonsensical at all. Was literally as that event was unfolding. As I pointed out many times over the years, I was screaming at the television set, optics, optics, optics, don't do this, Why are you doing this? This looks terrible. Please, Dear God, get out of there. No nobody was listening to me because of course they couldn't hear me through my video screen. So from the get go it looks stupid. But I never, ever, ever, once thought it was going to result in the overthrow the government. I didn't think it was an organized effort to overthrow the government. And I thought all these nonsensical prosecutions of these January sixth protesters unless it was criminal because they beat someone over the head or something, And why didn't that guy get prosecutor? Who shot Ashley Babbitt? Can someone answer that question for me. You can't use deadly force unless you are presented with deadly force or the reasonable eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm or death. If you legitimately feel that your wife is in jeopardy as evidence by someone coming after you that you believe in your heart of hearts to represent a grievous threat to you, and that will be reviewed by law enforcement. I mean, you just can't say, oh, I felt like my wife was in jeopardy when you know there's a guy like twenty nine yards away standing there with a handful of garden shears or something not running after you. No, you can't shoot that guy. What did Ashley Babbitt do that represented eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm or deadly force? Literally nothing, So there was no prosecution in that regard. You can let that fester out there in the world. About the Justice Department inspector General right on the heels of FBI Director Ray stepping down? Is the timing kind of a thing here? Does anybody see they suspicious timing?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: They admitted more than two dozen confidential human sources, referred to as Chs's in the crowd outside the Capitol will January sixth. Now, they claim three of them were actually assigned by the FBI to be present at the event, but they emphasized that none of these sources were authorized or directed by the Bureau to, in their words, break the law or encourage others to commit illegal acts. That's in the report, and I found that rather comical. Now, did they talk to the confidential human sources and say, don't do anything that breaks the law, law and do not commit any illegal acts. No, it doesn't say that. It just says none of them were authorized or directed to break the law or encourage others to commit illegal acts.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was a nudge in a wink.
Speaker 3: This is where my jaden and cynical perception of life comes under the equation.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Court of the report quote.
Speaker 3: Today's report also details our findings regarding FBI's confident confidential human sources who were in Washington, DC on January sixth.
Speaker 1: Our review.
Speaker 3: Determined that none of these fis chs's was authorized by the FBI to enter the capitol or a restricted area or to otherwise break the law on January sixth, Nor was any CHS directed by the FBI to encourage others to commit illegal acts on January sixth. Again, it's the absence of the statement they were because they weren't connected with the FBI. That's how you end up becoming a confidential human source. You are connected with them, you are working with them on some level. Otherwise you just some random dude walking around on the streets. So you've established a relationship by identifying them as a confidential human source. Now, why isn't there a statement in this report that says they were specifically told to not break the law and not encourage others to commit illegal acts. In other words, under threat of indictment or maybe prosecution. Look, chs, you're working with us, all right, Some of you will be paid, and that is also part of the report.
Speaker 1: Some were paid.
Speaker 3: But under no circumstances will you encourage anybody to commit an illegal actor? And undern circumstances will you enter a restricted area or break the law. Now that's not in there. They just weren't authorized to do that. A corner of the report. There were total of twenty six of these confidential human sources in the crowd. Three of them were actually assigned by the bureau to be there. At least they admitted that one of the three confidential human sources tasked by the FBI to attend the rally entered the Capitol building, while the other two entered the restricted area around the Capitol. And if a confidential human source corn of Fox News reporting anyway, is directed to be at a certain event, they are paid for their time. Quote from the report. One FBI field office tasked, I guess that means they were paid in this particular case, tasked ACHS to travel d SEA to report on the activities of a predicated domestic terrorism suspect who was separately planning to travel at EC.
Speaker 1: For the January sixth directular certification.
Speaker 3: So I would say there was a maybe like a terrorist on the radar list, in which case you might expect the FBI to actually engage and do something.
Speaker 1: So fine.
Speaker 3: A second, going back to the report, a second FBI field office tasked again there's that word, a CHS to travel a DC to potentially report on two domestic terrorism suspects. And this is strange to me because this is again a quote from the report. Let me reread this sentence for you. A second FBI field office tasked a CHS to travel at EC to potentially report meaning maybe there will be a report maybe not, on two domestic terrorism suspects from another FBI field office who were planning to travel a DC for events on January six Now I kind of read that. I'm like, did what do you think? Did they come out of the FBI field office or was it just within the jurisdiction of this other field office. I think it's probably the latter, but the wording.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm a little alarmed, and given it is a report on this particular incident, I am analyzing it with a microscope this morning. Going back to the report, and a third CHS, who had informed their handling agent that they intended to travity DC on their own initiative for the events of January sixth, was similarly tasked by their field office to potentially report on two DT domestic terrorism suspects from other FBI field officers who were planning to TRAVITYDC for the events on January sixth. So we got three folks that were assigned duties related to potential domestic terrorists. All that sounds above, But what of the other twenty six or twenty three rather that were floating around.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Horowitz stressed that no sources were encouraged or authorized by the FBI to end of the capitol.
Speaker 1: I love that silence equals consent. Doesn't it. Maybe maybe twenty three of.
Speaker 3: The confidential human sources president on January sixth came to DC on their own. Of that group, three entered the Capitol during the riodte and an additional eleven sources entered the restricted area around the Capitol. So again we're talking about established connected folks with the FBI. You wouldn't again be a confidential human source unless you were working on some level with the FBI. You were designated as a CHS. So they didn't tell you to break the law. They didn't tell you and entered the building, and yet they were there, and yet they did.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Call me jaded and call me sivencal five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk Top five fifty on AT and T phones. It is five nineteen right now, be right back after these brief words fifty five the talk station.
Speaker 1: I'm Donald J. Trump, and I improved this message. No, I love that.
Speaker 3: I miss day ratleis keep your stupid mouth shut down by it when we had the prior approval. But Lemmy telling see he knows Joe Schrecker is not of work today because normally Joe will push the volume up for that little snippet there from Motorhead. But that's okay, Sean, trying to get people out of bed. It on a Friday morning, we play that song for my mom, Sean. So it used to be system of a doubt. I know you like that, Yeah, I know five eight ten three talk pound five fifty on your AT and T. Anyway further than this report regarding the confidential human sources that we're working with the FBI, whether or not they were specifically directed to commit illegal activities or not. Uh, they were not specifically directed, although there was nothing to indicate that they were not specifically told do not engage in illegal activities, do not encourage anyone to engage in criminal conduct. No, that wasn't there. Reacting to Horowitz's report, and that's the report we're reading from. Conveniently timed after FBI Director Ray said he was stepping down, FBI said the bureau, in their words, did not have primary responsibility for intelligence collection or even security on January sixth. See, you have to look at the words primary. That doesn't mean they didn't have any responsibility for intelligence collection. They just didn't have primary responsibility, but nonetheless recognized the potential for violence and took significant and appropriate steps to prepare for this supporting role, support yes of intelligence collection. See I'm trying I emphasize this and I dwell on these words because I think it's a clear indication that they knew something was going to hit the fan that day, maybe, just maybe. And I'm entertaining my conspiracy theorists or alternatively pattern observers that this was perhaps encouraged in egg Down. And where was Nancy Pelosi in the Capitol police? Where was the security? I mean, if they were worried and prepared for potential violence, and the FBI had a significant in appropriate steps to prepare for the supporting role, how come there wasn't more security there? Just let that fester around in your head a little bit.
Speaker 4: Further.
Speaker 3: The report includes the OIG's analysis regarding the FBI's used to confidential human source, concluding that no chs's were authorized the enter the capital or restricted area otherwise break the law. I pointed, I made a moment ago this, Nor was any ch as directed by the FBI to encourage others to commit illegal acts on January sixth, So, but they did maybe I don't know. I'm trying to engage in an overly critical analysis of this, because honestly, the last owl I don't know, decade or perhaps fifty nine years of my lifetime has led me to believe that maybe, just maybe those that we elect and those have been put in positions of power, even those behind the scenes, aren't really straightforward with us, not exactly candid with us, perhaps are engaging in, I don't know, maybe some sort of nefarious activities that might run against our personal best interest. House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan good Man quote, this report confirms what we suspected. The FBI had encouraged and tasked confidential human sources to be at the Capitol that day. There were twenty six total present. Four entered the Capitol and were not charged, which is not the same treatment that other Americans received. Wonderful poorn, Jim Jordan, how come they weren't charged If you're arresting seventy two year old ladies for wandering around the building because they I don't know, enter the Capitol and violid security protocol or whatever. Confidential human sources are not FBI employees, and according to the FBI's report release yesterday, the only one was paid to be there. That person may be arguably and tol to some measure of immunity because they were directed and paid by the FBI to actually do what they did. But these other ones, the twenty six who did engage in identical behavior that the common citizenry was tracked down, hunted down, and incarcerated for, were not. And they were the easiest ones to find because of course they are chs is working with the FBI. Five twenty eight, fifty five KRC Detalks station just saying or to talk about coming up. I hope you can stick around fifty five KRC dot com. You have financial questions the TADDI days light wins and high forty overnight low of thirty with these sky's sunny in park Tomorrow late rain and a high fifty at rain overnight Saturday lower forty three and on Sunday Game Day rainy and a high.
Speaker 1: Have fifty four city did why doesn't my temperature keep disappearing? It's twenty three degrees. If the give five ks the dogs station.
Speaker 3: Five thirty two, If I five KOSEE dot comedy can't listen live, Senator ram Paul yesterday in the morning show A Worthy listened. Always loved talking to Senator ram Paul, loved talking to you as well. Feel free to call otherwise going to the local stories. Littletown Police is looking for information about a pair of dogs found in the thirty four in a block at Titus Avenue last or no Wednesday night. Sadly, they say a third dog died in the area of Fox nineteen reporting on this spoke with a woman at first report of them.
Speaker 1: She wanted to.
Speaker 3: Remain anonymous, explaining that it was around eight pm when she first spotted one of the dogs. Said that the dog was friendly, jumped up in her car and she saw a cage and another dog. She described that dog as being smaller with brown and black fur. That dog ran off and sadly killed after being hit by a car. Third dog later spotted running around the area. Animal Controller able to recover the two surviving dogs and is now investigating. Woman said that the pet boarding facility does have security cameras and that those will be reviewed. But if you have any information about the incident you recognize the dogs, go online. Fox nineteen had the report on it. Please call I guess it's the shelter. It doesn't really even identify the number anyway. Five one three three twenty fifty two forty a captain of the SINCI Police Department fired on Wednesday. According to the reporting, Danita Pettis fifty four years old, work for the CINCINNT Police Department for more than twenty five years. Was the agency's highest ranking African American female. Internal investigation earlier in the year determined she violated multiple policies. According to since I Police Department in this statement two again Fox nineteen. Reporting violations include entering false information into the payroll system resulting in improper overtime earnings, in subordination, interference with an ongoing internal investigation, and dishonesty, all according to Sincint Police Department. According to Police Chief three Syrhigians statement, a decision of this magnitude is never taken lightly. However, the importance of maintaining honesty, integrity, and accountability among other members of the Sincid Police Department cannot be ever stated or be compromised by a single member the CPD, let alone a member of our leadership team. We will continuously hold ourselves and our leaders to the highest standards to ensure the trust and confidence of the public.
Speaker 1: We serve.
Speaker 3: Boy man sentence in connection with the woman's twenty twenty three death. Ricky Raider, I'm gonna spend seven years in jail after he previously pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident after being a persistent felony offender, according to announcement by judge in court yesterday. Before Raider was sentenced, he offered an apology to the family of the eighteen year old Lauren Collins, who died back in July of twenty twenty three, saying, I don't have the words to express how truly sorry I am for to have done this to you, calling it a freak. I said it was a freak. I guess anyway. I know you don't care honestly.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Collins family said they feel Raider's action tell a completely different story than his apology did in court. They think he showed no remorse for the loved one by leaving the scene of the accident, which he admitted to in a recorded jail call on the night she died. To just finished her freshman near at University of Kentucky. Passionate about dance, dedicated a lot of her time to entary young dancers. Her family established a nonprofit foundation, Shine Like Lauren, following her death. They say the nonprofit names provide scholarships for other opportunities to high school students who demonstrate an essence of creativity and joy. Anyway, sad for the family. Five thirty six here fifty five care see the talk station?
Speaker 1: Did they play John the Fisherman?
Speaker 3: Yes, even when Jeff Chucker is on vacation, he may be listening. You got to give him a face riff. Hit it last, right now. We got that out of our system and go to the stack and stupid unless you want to call feel free five one thirty at eight hundred eight two three talk him five fifty on AT and T phones. Hey, look, drones made it to the stack of stupid. Seventy two year old retiree used a nine millimeter handgun. I'm sorry, I find this comical and funny, even though it is criminal and I'm not encouraging anyone to do it anyway, use a nine millimeter handgun to shoot a Walmart Deriver delivery drone that was hovering over his home in Florida. He struck a plea deal that could, they say, result in eventual dismissal of the felony and misdemeanor counts. Dennis Win going to enter a pre trial intervention program offered by the prosecutors that, upon successful completion, will result in the dropping of the criminal charges. This pre trial intervention program, similar to probation, can last a year and offered to defendants with no significant criminal history charged with criminal information by discharging a firearm in public, which is a misdemeanor, and criminal mischief, a third degree felony. Since damage to the drone payload system exceeded one thousand dollars, during the November twenty seventh court conference, when also ordered to immediately pay five thousand dollars in restitution to a company called Drone Up Delivery, a partner with Walmart that owned the drone that was hit by one single bullet fired from his six hour nine millimeters pistol Nice Choice. When former New Jersey Fire captain was arrested in late June at his home in Claremont, Orlando, Florida suburb after Drone Up employees told Cobbs that their drone was fired upon while it flew over the residential area. A two man drone up team was in the neighborhood conducting what they called a mock delivery to attract a business and interest in the new Walmart delivery program. Drone was flying at a height of two hundred and thirty feet before it dropped down to seventy five feet to demonstrate the deployment of a cable to which a Walmart package would be attached. Went to investigators that he was working on his pool equipment when he heard the drone whirling around his home. After trying to show off the drone, he said, he pulled out his firearm from a gun safe and fired.
Speaker 1: His quote.
Speaker 3: Now, when they say I hit it, so I must be a good shot. I was thinking that myself. Seventy eight feet out, you know, and squeezing off around in a moving target, not bad, he said. A cord to the police body CAMRA recorded the captured Winds confession. Yes, I shot at it. Then he said, how much trouble am I? In claiming that he was unaware the drone was part of the Walmart fleet, would explained that he had passed experiences with drones flying over his house and thought they were surveilling him. He didn further explain why he thought his home on a quiet cul a sack purchased what they said here for a half a million dollars back in oh seven was the target of prior aerial monitoring. I don't know why you even have to have that anyway. When the drone up workers heard gunfire and saw Winn holding a handgun towards the sky, they ran back to their van, while the drone returned to the Walmart super center about four miles away. While when police say acknowledged the reckless nature of his actions, he made an odd comment while officers gently handcuffed him in front, quote I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe, when laughed, to no reaction from the sheriff's deputies. I'll allow you to use your own memory skills and recall what he is referring to with the I can't breathe comment five forty six right now forty five krsit de talk station.
Speaker 1: QCE five to fifty one.
Speaker 3: Coming up with fifty two at the five KRSIT talk station tech front of me, Dave Hatter or come over the next hour six point thirty. Meantime, stack is stupid and a real short one here up razing. I draw that one on myself. Twenty one year old Rutgers student's been arrested after a year long search for a naked guy who was seen performing leude acts on the Rutgers campus at an apartment complex in South Brunswick. Gehd goins, Yes, his first name is gi Hod, facing charges including criminal sexual contact in connection with a dozen incidents. Prosecutor say was seen wearing only a ski mask while harassing people at the Rutgers Library in Piscataway as well as the Royal Oaks apartment complex in Monmouth Junction. I guess that's his way of waging GHD Pennsylvania man. We go to Athens, Pennsylvania, where man was arrested after he was found in a hotel, of course, naked and and spitting on an officer's leg. That is what's in the criminal complaint from the Athens Township Police Department. The criminal complaint says Thomas Stage twenty seven charged with indecent exposure, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, and harassment. They stay December eighth, round seven thirty pm. An employee at the micro Microtel Inn and Swedes called police regarding an adult male later identified as Status of Course, running around the hotel naked. Officers located him in the hotel, still naked. They noted he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or perhaps a controlled substance, also difficulty standing, having to use walls and doors to support himself. Complaints said he then spit on an officer's leg, leading to his detainment, transport of the Athen Township Police Department, and then taken to the Robert Packer Hospital because of his condition. Oh that's hilarious. You know I printed my own stacks too this morning. I have actually a two page lengthier article. It's the same one. See what you do is you search for naked and arrested on your search engine, and that's how you end up with a Friday stack.
Speaker 1: Is stupid? Hmm.
Speaker 3: Let's move over to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where the Bureau of Police there say it's conducting an internal investigation into an incident involving officers arresting a naked woman. Specifically, Annie Nuniez said it happened to her. She sent a video to local news there. Newsage showing officers escorting her out and into the back of a troll car while she had no clothes on. Although the arrest was in August, she is speaking out about it for the first time. Quote, they treated me like an animal. Not even an animal should be treated like that, she said. She said her life's different now. She says, I barely go outside and stay in my house all the time, scared to come outside. Not just scared, but I feel like my self respect was taken away from me, my dignity, everything Courdiing to nuna Is, her ex boyfriend initially called the police to the home on Prince Street after the two had a fight. According to Nunas, I asked him to remove himself from the property and he couldn't because he had an ankle. Monitor life choices when it comes to selecting your partners anyway, so he decided he was going to call the police so he wouldn't be in no trouble with his probation officer. I'll excuse her grammatical inaccuracy. She does admit alcohol is involved. Coordeed's statement when they were dragging me out, they were trying to drag me out naked. He said, no, I didn't call for this. I called so you guys could come remove me, not her. She didn't do anything because the directionist who stormed Capitol Hell Patriots Sean McMahon going to love with the sound bites Nuna has also amssed this. He did in fact resist officers quote because I didn't feel comfortable with him touching me. That's why I refused to risk. My daughter was there hysterocracy, saw everything, said she has to put clothes on, but they refused to let me do anything. According to complaint five with the Police Department, local news that are contacted police, but officer said they can't release specific details about the case at least at this time. Five fifty six fifty five kr CD talk station, Feel free to call if you cared to have a conversation between the after the news and the bottom of the hour when we get tech Friday's Dave Hatter on who we can stick around for that.
Speaker 4: Your voice, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Your country that it's refreshing, can hear.
Speaker 3: It every day? Fifty five krs the talk station had enough of this country. By the fifty five KARSD talk station, Brian Thomas fishing everyone a very Happy Friday, looking forward to the Corcoran Christmas Party tomorrow and I got that on my schedule and I'm looking forward to it. So, Jef Claire, you're out there, I'll see you tomorrow night. Anyhow, without further ado, we got a great show coming up, Tech Frida with Dave Hatter. Always enjoy that segment. Creepy stuff it is. But we'll talk QR code, phishing scams. Excuse me, continuing the phishing attacks Rose actually increased on Black Friday. And finally, Deep nude artificial image generator lures users. Fast forward one hour. Congressman Warren Davidson. We'll talk with him about the debt ceiling. We'll talk with him about Doge, and finally cryptocurrency in the Federal Reserve. We get Emmanuel, Emma Pfeiffer and Michael Hallaran on the program to talk about the Santa Con Santa ConA benefit Cure starts now. Love that charity, pediatric brain cancer. We can cure it and cure all cancers. It will happen in my lifetime. I'm that convinced. Bill O'Reilly returns at eighth five. Yes, he will be talking about the election as well as the next four years moving forward, and we will also discuss his most recent book, which I've already had him on the program to talk about. It's a great book, confronting the president's number one best seller, a great Christmas gift. But then again, I can recommend every single one of Bill O'Reilly's books, The Killing series books are really truly outstanding. Maybe you can you can't put those down, Just open it up and just be sure and allocate yourself a couple of hours to read through them, because it's a very difficult task to put down. You can feel free to call if you've got something you want to talk about five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk ton five fifty on eight T and T phones. Going back to this Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, the report that was released just the other day about the confidential human sources that were in and outside of the Capitol Building. These were confidential human sources that the FBI had connection with and we're working with literally and as I pointed out last hour, you aren't a CCHS and it can't be designated as one unless you have a connection with the FBI. That's how you become a chs whether or not you're paid, you are working or cooperating with or otherwise you know, engage with the FBI, right, Okay, So how come it is that? And you know, I'll go directly to Jim Jordan, who had this to say. This report confirms what we suspected. The FBI had encouraged and tasked confidential human sources to be at the Capitol that day. There were twenty six total. President four of them entered the Capitol and were not charged, which is not the same treatment as the other Americans received. This has been our concern all along, agencies being weaponized against the American people. That is not how our system is supposed to work. Thomas Massey, Congressman, astutely observed. It's no coincidence the FBI Director Ray announced his resignation just prior to the release of the IG report exposing activities of FBI compon financial human sources at the Capitol on January sixth. For four years I press for answers on this. Now the malfeasans is finally exposed to close. Quote Congressman Thomas Massey, Now what is Ultimately, you know, I made a lot of comments in the last hour about the specific report, drawing questions and concerns about what the report says, what it alludes to, and what it specifically does not say. But I found rather interesting that three of these confidential sources, which the FBI did direct or otherwise say you can enter the building or whatever. One FBI field office tasked and I think that word emphasized means that they were paid to do this, but at least they were specifically directed this non FBI employee confidential human source to go to DC to report the activities of a predicated domestic terrorism suspect who is separately planning to travity see for the January sixth electoral certification. A second FBI field office tasked a confidential human source to travel a DC to potentially report on two domestic terrorism subjects from another FBI field office who were planning to travel to DC for the events. A third who told they're handling agent that they intended to travel to DC on their own initiative for those January sixth events, was similarly tasked by that field office to potentially report on too domestic terrorism subjects from another FBI Field Office who were planning to go to January sixth. Now, what do we have right there? In the report? The FBI is aware of what they believed to be domestic terrorism suspects. Now I don't know how much evidence they had on this, but they labeled them potential domestic terrorists, domestic terrorists who were known to be going to Washington, d C. January sixth ergo. They said, well, okay, confidential human source, non FBI employee, would you please go and follow these domestic terrorists potential domestic terrorists around and report on them for us. And the reason I'm pointing this out is because, wait a second. Now, the FBI says it wasn't responsible for security at large, But if they think domestic terrorists are going to be known to them and on their radar, wouldn't the FBI be working with maybe the Capitol Hill Police or maybe talking to the President and the Secret Service and other folks who might have provided better general security than what was provided, which was deminimous at best. For the events. We have what we believe to be known domestic terrorists. They may show up with bombs. We have no idea what they're going to do. We've actually got com financial human sources that are going to be following them around. We've tasked them to do that. Maybe, don't you think maybe we might want to beef up security a little bit considering the gravity of the events and the historic nature of the events that are going on, you think maybe, no, no, no, no, we weren't responsible specifically. The report from Horowitz and the the Inspector General's Office says the FBI did not have primary responsibility for intelligence collection or even security on January sixth, but nonetheless recognized the potential for violence and took significant appropriate steps to prepare for this supporting role.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds to me like the only significant.
Speaker 3: And appropriate steps they took was to tell confidential human sources to follow these believed to be domestic terrorists around a report on them. Did the FBI recommend more security barriers? Did the FBI recommend maybe having a whole bunch of police presents around. Did the FBI recommend maybe having I don't know, the National Guards show up or whoever could have provided greater security for the event that would have prevented people from storming the Capitol building. No, I think they wanted that to happen again, going back to the optics point that I've made time and time and time again, it looked terrible for Donald Trump and any Trump supporter that that mass and that crowd stormed the Capitol Building in spite of the fact that the vast majority of them literally did nothing. We spent the next several years spending countless millions and millions of dollars using every conceivable method to find out who every single human being was that was there, in order to track them down and in many cases imprison them, including old ladies. Oh if they only put that much effort and energy into tracking down people who literally burned down public property, hurt police officers, tipped over and ruined police vehicles during the Black Lives Matter protest or Occupy Wall Street or fill in the blank on your favorite left wing organization who is out rioting in the streets and actually literally committing crimes so they know that there are potential domestic terrorists heading there. And yet well, we didn't have primary responsibility. And it also points out that well can concludes no FBI confidential human sourcess were authorized to enter the Capitol Building or restricted areas Otherwise break the law on January sixth, Nor was any HS directed by the FBI to encourage others to commit illegal acts on January sixth, and yet we know they did. So I'm disturbed by this, and I don't think it does the FBI a whole lot of good given what this report says. And so yeah, I think our skepticism, our jaded cynicism, our jaundice I brow raised at the activities of the FBI in connection with this event are justified in every way, shape and form in this report concludes that hence the Congressman or the comments from Jim Jordan five p One three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three dog Tom five fifty on AT and T funds. Feel free to call in chime in if you disagree with me. I'd love to hear from you. What's your conclusion. And I don't want to indict the entire FBI. I know many of them to be decent people. In fact, I went to law school with the guy who worked for the FBI for like twenty years. Good man, solid man, the kind of person you want in the FBI. But it doesn't mean that the organization itself in the swamp of DC isn't completely politicized, at least law rather not completely largely politicized. And this reveals to me, or suggests to me, a level of incompetence for not perhaps encouraging a greater law enforcement presence give them what they thought was going to happen. Is it incompetence? A pause for a moment as you contemplate that and shift over to the Secret Service and the day Donald Trump got his earshot? Was that incompetence? Was it gross negligence or was it intentional negligence to create an environment where it was actually possible for Donald Trump to get shot? You see, when we find this out about these organizations who are so you know, oh my god, there are you know, you can't touch them. They're great, they're important, important, and they're all decent people. Well, these raised questions as to whether or not that is in appropriate conclusion.
Speaker 1: Now doesn't it.
Speaker 3: So there's a facilitation of an opportunity for them to advance their political agenda or are they merely grossly incompetent? You choose, is either one good six sixteen fifty five kerc DE talk station. One thing that is most nine first one the four cass. We have a mostly fcity day to day like Wins and I have forty over night down to thirty with clouds. I have fifty tomorrow with a partly Sunday skies until later in the day when the rain shows up, which will continue overnight overnight little forty three and on Sunday we're gonna have a high fifty four with rainy conditions.
Speaker 1: Twenty three degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UCL Trampic Center. When it comes to struct every second counts. That's why the UC Health Comprehension Center is a clear choice for wrap up by saving Freeman.
Speaker 1: Learn more at UCHealth dot com.
Speaker 5: Highway traffic that's not bad at all for your Friday morning commute southbound seventy five and southbound seventy one.
Speaker 1: Good pants.
Speaker 5: The Reagan Highway northbound fourth seventy one's under five minutes to seventy five into town chuck Ingramont fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 3: Six two fifty five krrisee de talk station A very very heavy Friday. To you, David, You happy, Yeah, at least there's another person happy about it. I thought this was, you know, kind of connected. Well I'm drawing connections here anyway, So move over briefly to Senator Joni Ernst Iowa. She introduced legislation to kick out thirty percent of the Small Business Administration to somewhere outside of Washington, d C. Now, that was previously introduced. That the strategic Withdrawal of Agencies for meaningful placements the swamp agg was last year. Basically the idea of getting a lot of these agencies out of DC, where it is almost one hundred percent Democrat, And I wonder where the DEI folks are in all of this diversity, equity and inclusion. Nobody wants any Conservatives, Republicans, or maybe even little il libertarians like myself involved in government in any way, shape and form. And that's literally what you've got in Washington, DC. You can't find a conservative minded individual there. So of course the employees are drawn from this collective of all left wingers. Of course, everybody in any administrative capacity non elected. We get a choice when it comes to our elected officials, but insofar as who gets hired, you're drawn from a pool of all blue Democrats, and the US have to pivot over to a story that could have been in the stack of stupid. But I really feel sorry for folks who are conservative, Like, ask yourself this question, Where does Thomas Massey eat if he wants to go to a restaurant when he's serving the public in Washington, d C. Do you think it's safe for him to go to a restaurant? Fox News reporting food workers in Washington, DC pledged to refuse service and cause this is scary. Other inconveniences for members of the incoming Trump administration when they go out and dine over the next four years.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's great.
Speaker 3: DC restaurant veteran Zach Hoffman interviewed by Fox News. I guess now a manager at the National Democratic Club quote, you expect the masses to just ignore RFK eating at Le Diplomat on a Sunday morning after a few mimosas, and not to throw a drink in his face. One described as fine dining bartender named Nancy. This person theoretically has the power to take away your rights, but I have the power to make you wait twenty minutes to get your entree. There's a lot of opportunities for us as workers to feel like we're taking our power back while not necessarily ruining someone's life, give them a subtle inconvenience feels like a little bit of a win for us. Now, pause for a moment and contemplate that, especially folks out in the listening audience who have actually worked in the food service business. And I'm sure there are people out there with shall we say, metaphorically or literally, unclean hands when it comes to the service or perhaps the food that you provided to someone who irritated you or rubbed you the wrong way. What goes on in the kitchen when the employees are all painfully aware because you, as an elected official law and literally all over the television social media, your photograph is literally known as where with his modern internet age. Hey look, Thomas Massey walked into the restaurant. Hey look, one of Trump's cabinet members is out there wanting to dine on this really expensive steak. Yeah it's table four. Let's provide him with special treatment. And yes, you can let your imagination run with that one, folks six twenty six. But that's the collective in DC, No wonder. Folks like me think it's really a pretty good idea for Jony Urse to Urne to introduce a bill to move a lot of these agencies out of that well area that lacks diversity.
Speaker 1: Stick around.
Speaker 3: We got Tech Friday coming up next after Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove. Wonderful folks, those folks are, and they take great care of you, and you should have them take great care of you, which involves an inspection of whatever kind of firebox or freestanding stove you've got. You needed inspective for your safety. It's all about safety. Then you can enjoy the comfort confidently. And it's I mean, I love a fire in the fireplace. Matter of fact, I lit it last night. I'm blessed to have this beautiful fireplace insert from Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove installed professionally by them after the inspection told me I needed to replace it because what I had was quite literally dangerous and even perhaps deadly. And that's the problem. If you have a serious issue like perhaps carbon monoxide or maybe a chimney that's completely blocked or it's clogged with soot and it can catch on fire, come on, have it inspected by the experts at Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove locally in and operated since nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: They enjoy an a.
Speaker 3: Plus with a better business beer that got all kinds of awards and properly so literally do everything connected with fireplaces and everything you know similarly situated, like the freestanding stuff. You want one installed, have them install it. You want your fireplace inspected absolutely, and wood burners particularly. It's an annual thing you really should think about your safety, So call them and schedule the appointment. While they're there, have them clean the dryer event out, or separately, call them to have your driver event cleaned out.
Speaker 1: At minimum.
Speaker 3: If your drive event's clawed, you are wasting a lot of money because without that flow of air, it takes a lot longer for the clothes to drive. But it also does represent a safety issue. Chimneycare Fireplace and Stow the number is five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred Online you find them at Chimney Care Co dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC William is one of the.
Speaker 3: Sty three fifty five krcity talk station getting laid into the game, but we are still ready for interest it dot COM's Tech Friday with Dave Hatter from interest I t the best in the business. You have a business, you have computers. You need interest it to help you figure out the problems you might face. Welcome back, Dave Hatter. Let's dive right on into it. My dear friend, QR code fishing. I was talking to Sean, who's coming for Joe today. I don't scan QR codes, man, I just don't do well.
Speaker 6: Brian sadly, that's the best plan so real quick. QR code stands for quick response code. It's that weird, funky square bar code type thing that have become very popular in the last five or six years. Barcodes have been around for a long time. The benefit of a QR code over a traditional barcode is you can store a lot more information in the QR code. You know, traditional bar codes pretty limited in how much data you can actually put in one. With a QR code, it can be much more expansive in terms of what's in it. Now they are very handy. I can't think of any modern phae that doesn't have the capability to scan one. They've become very popular. They're everywhere. You know, you're pullingto a parking lot, it says, scan the code to pay for parking. And of course, Brian, as we've seen so many times over the last ten years we've been doing this, the bad guys come hm. People are using these things. They're everywhere. People don't understand though, that from the naked eye, you cannot look at a QR code and know what it does right and start using them as a way to steal your money, steal your data, and all the other fun things they like to do to us. So, yeah, it's a it's a real problem. And like you, I am not going to scan a random QR code for any reason. I just won't do it. In fact, I'll tell you I was downtown yesterday for a meeting looking for a place to park. The first lot I pulled in, Handy, you got to scan the code, Yes, I'll be moving on to another lot, and I did.
Speaker 1: I've done that for that reason alone.
Speaker 3: You know why, because it's been probably a couple of years ago when you pointed out that if you scan a random QR code you may be inviting someone to nefariously hack into your phone or otherwise rip you off. Why would I ever scan one of these things if it's that simple mean, sadly.
Speaker 6: Sadly, Brian, You're exactly right, and sadly, there are well documented instances across the country where bad guys, like let's say you pull up to a parking meter on the street and it's got a QR code on it to scan, right, yep, I can now for me. I can tell you if I don't have change and the parking meter does not take a credit card, I'm gonna move on. Because it's well documented the bad guys have printed their own QR cod takes them over top of the legitimate QR code.
Speaker 1: It's like the old It's like the old school.
Speaker 3: When you had the credit card things over the ATMs, when they would put a fake credit card scan over the top of the one that's on the atm, quite often looking just like the real ATM thing.
Speaker 1: But excuse me, when you scan.
Speaker 3: Your card and it takes your information and of course your password and it rips you off and then they electronically transmit that to that's old school way. Now it also takes is a sticker that looks like the QR code and you place it over the top of the one that's legitimate. Guess what, you just had your data ripped off and now you are out money or whatever.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: It is crazy again. QR codes are not inherently bad. They have a place, you know, they're super handy for businesses. I get it factory settings because again it's much more powerful than a traditional old school serial barcode. But sadly we see again the bad feet people are super creative and very devious. And I will not just ran on to scan a QR code but the real threat now. So hopefully everyone who's hearing this will at least question should I scan this QR code? Now? If I go into a restaurant I'm familiar with, you know, for a while during the pandemic, you had to scan the menus in all the Yeah, you know, I I might scan their menu. I might not. It just depends on how much I trust the restaurant. Again, if I have a high level of trust and what I'm getting, But what the bad guys are doing now, And I've actually had this happen here in interest where I get an email that appears to have come from our quote HR department about some kind of employee benefits or payroll or something. There's some problem, right, There's always a problem because they need that urgency, the social engineering aspect it is. And I'm supposed to scan a QR code. Now, why would your HR people internally in your company sends you a QR code that you have to get your phone out and scan. You're already in the frigging.
Speaker 3: System, right, I know that, And Dave, you know what else? You know it's twenty twenty four, and there is a presumption, and I think it's generally shared presumption that everybody's got a smartphone, But yes, what if you don't. My response will be I don't have a smartphone. I can't scan a QR code, so you can have to give me the real data period, end of story. And I got two words for you, and it ain't Happy Birthday. Hold on, we'll bring day back and we will talk about phishing attacks rising on Black Friday, shocking literally no one. But now it must have been about ten years old when I recorded that spot. Anyhow, Frustration no frustration with interest it dot com where you're gonna get the best possible help for all of your computer related needs. And of course they sponsored the segment which we have every Friday. It's Tech Friday with Dave hatter Dave moving over to phishing attacks shocking no one who pays any attention to this. See they were on the rise on Black Friday. How and why specifically, David.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me finish that last thought since it's connected Brian, and then we'll jump right into this. That QR code idea, if you get an email from an internal source, I wouldn't Again, I'm not going to scan any QR code generally speaking, unless I am a super high level confidence I can trust it. But your internal work colleagues, your HR department, your boss is not going to send you in your internal email a code you have to get your phone out to scan. It doesn't mean why would you transfer from the computer you're already working on, where you could just click a link to go to the system right, get out your phone and have to scan a code. If you get a QR code in an email, do not scan. I would not scan any QR to leave the emails. Yes, And one of the reasons why they have shifted to this method is because even extremely advanced anti virus anti spam systems that try to keep those bad emails from being delivered can't read that QR code and know what it does. So this is another way for the bad guys to do phishing, but yet deliver something to you. It's more likely to get through and pray on the fact that many people do not realize QR codes can be malicious. So if you get a QR covie email, do not scan it and then fishing.
Speaker 3: Trust me, if someone really, really, really really intended you to use that and want you to use it within your business, they're going to follow up with a phone call at some point. Hey dude, I really literally save you.
Speaker 6: Yes, or they'll just send you a traditional.
Speaker 1: EXA Hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Heaven forbid someone actually engage in a conversation with someone these days, Lord Almighty. Anyway, and my friend, my friend Maureen said, well, QR codes also need to scan for Amazon returns. I'm like, listen, I've returned stuff from Amazon. Yes, they have sent me the return you know, a postage thing with a QR code on it.
Speaker 1: You know what I do.
Speaker 3: I stick it on a damn box and take it down to UPS. I never scan it. Why would I boy scanning something they sent me. I'm returning it. It's their return label. I don't care what they put on it. Anyway, phishing attacks on Black Friday? What's this one all about?
Speaker 6: So you know, fishing continues to be a gigantic problem. I mean, as a business at Intrust, we just see tons and tons of this with our clients. Now, ideally your business has advanced anti spam, anti phishing tools that are trying to reduce the likelihood that these emails get to people. And a reminder to folks, right, phishing comes in many forms. It's traditionally email, it could be text, now they'll call you. So understand, phishing has a much broader eye term or scope and just email at this point. But you know, come to the holidays, they know people are shopping, they know people are looking for deals. They know people don't understand things like hey, that QR code and the email could be malicious. And here's the other thing, Brian. Folks have to remember, it is very easy to send a spoofed phishing email. It costs next to nothing, so at scale, I can send out billions of these things just hoping. That's the whole idea of fishing. Right, I'm going to cast my hook out there and see what I catch. It's so easy to do this. It costs next to nothing. They're getting much more creative, especially thanks degenerative AI tools, where the old red flags and the grammar's bad and the punctuation doesn't make sense and et cetera, that's all gone away. So of course the fishing is getting better. More people are online, there's more targets, and then naturally, when you get to you know, a holiday shopping time, when they know people are going to be looking for deals, it just makes sense they're going to ramp this up. Right. They're going to go to Walmart's website or Target or Amazon filling the blank. They're going to copy stuff off of it. They're going to send you emails that look exactly like the legitimate thing. The links might point to a website that looks exactly like the legitimate things. So you know, a understand that people who research this see these giant increases, you know, Black Monday or Cyber Monday, Black Friday, these days see these huge volumes because they know people are looking for that deal. People are in a hurry, people have limited amounts of time. People don't understand all of the threats here, so ultimately, you know, be extra alert and if a deal seems too good, to be true. It probably is. And if you get something and you're interested in buying it, then you know, go to the legitimate site. Yes, it's like it came from target. Open a web browser, typein target dot com. There you go browser typean Amazon dot com and go from there.
Speaker 3: Am folks, Amen, Amen, underscored exclamation point in bold. We got one more. This is an interesting one coming up. Deep nude artificial intelligence image image generator lures users again, shocking No.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Jenna nine says today will be mostly fay today with light winds in high A forty, over night low A thirty with clowns. It'll be a partly sunny day tomorrow with rain showing up late in the day high fifty, rain over night Saturday with lower forty three, and a rainy day Sunday, high A fifty four twenty two, and time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL trampling Center.
Speaker 5: When it comes to stroke, every second count. So that's why you see Health Comprehensive Stroke Center. It's a clear choice for wrap up life saving treatment. Learn more at UC health dot com. Northbound four seventy one, beginning to slow downes the bent approaching the bridge.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of.
Speaker 5: Extra minutes into downtown elsewhere and its state trafficstow in pretty good shape with no major time delays. Shot ingraman fifty five KRCV talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty.
Speaker 3: If it's about KRCD talk station interest it dot com Thanks to interest it T for sponsoring this wonderful informative. Please pay attention. And Heed Dave had her advice segment every Friday and onto deep nude AI image generators. So what's the difference between nude artificial intelligence generator and deep nude artificial intelligence generator?
Speaker 1: Does it look beneath your skin?
Speaker 6: We're in a crazy world, aren't we, Brian? But hey, real quick, I want to give a quick shout out to Greg Knox and his team over Knox Manufacturing Solutions, because I'm sure they're listening this morning, and I'm going over to do some cybersecurity awareness training for them. So we'll be talking about all of these things in much more detail. But this deep new things. It's all the things we talk about wrapped in a new package designed to steal your data and steal your money. So basically, the bad guys are using deep fake capability. We've talked about this so many times over the years. Right, you've got synthetic media, generative AI tools things like chat, GPT that can generate content, text, video, whatever. At this point, and we've talked about deep fakes, the idea that you're going to use these tools to generate synthetic media that is fake somehow, audio video of speech written by someone that that didn't happen. And if you recall Brian back when this whole deep fake thing first took off, a lot of it was geared around like celebrity porn, right, they would take these tools and generate deep fake celebrity porn. And you know what they're doing now is using these tools to social engineer you. Social engineering is behind almost all of this stuff, right, Fishing is the delivery mechanism. Then they're trying to social engineer you into doing something. There's it's a terrible thing happening with your account. Scan this QR code. Right, So what these guys are doing is they're using these generative AI tools to theoretically create videos where you can upload a picture of someone and it will take their clothes off quote unquote. Now there's a whole separate topic around this sextortion. I mean, this is a terrible thing, right, It's already caused kids to kill themselves. But the angle here is you go to this free site quote unquote, you upload a photo of someone that you want to have their clothes taken off by this AI tool, and it's all a thinly veiled guys to get you to send them something. They don't really care what it is. They tell you, oh, in a second, you'll be able to download this photo, and once you're actually downloading is something known as a WRAP remote Access tool or trogen sometimes it's called and basically it is a tool that would allow the hackers to take control of your device and pretty much do whatever they want it. You know, it's right up there with keystroke Blogger in terms of the nefariousness of it, because once I get my RAT installed on your device, my remote access tool, I literally can take control of your machine. If you don't know how, if you'd a you may not even know I'm in there, be if you don't know how to get me out of there, other than just turning it off, there's really nothing you can stop me from doing, I mean literally anything. So it's it's a very innovative but really evil way to trick people into downloading malicious software that would allow the hackers to take control of your device. And now again it might be your work device. Hopefully you'd have protections in place to prevent this, but once it's on there again, they could pretty much do anything like get into your bank account and steal all your money. So it's I just can't state enough West, people are super creative and you should be very careful about anything you're doing on the internet.
Speaker 3: Be careful with anything you're doing on the internet. That sums it up every single week right there, examply. But you know, in terms of bank account, I mean, were you quite often and I have heeded your advice as I always do two factor authentication. How can someone do that and end up, you know, overcoming the reality that they have to have my cell phone in their hand in order to get into my bank account.
Speaker 6: Well, first off, if you have multi factor authentication turned on, and even though it's not perfect, folks, they're increasingly figuring out ways to work around it, you should turn that. I know it creates inconvenience for people.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, that's not that bad.
Speaker 6: Well that's what I was gonna say. Brian The one to two seconds of inconvenience might be the difference between you can retire someday and someday you're eating alpo working at Walmart because all your money's been still. I mean, it's really that simple. Again, it's not perfect, and there are new and better ways of doing it coming out. But once I'm on your device, right once I get into your device, there's almost nothing I can't do, especially if I'm skilled and im persistent. Could I potentially send you some sort of message that claims I'm from your bank and you need to give me that code and you go to your phone, or can I send you a potential push notifications as part of an MFA approach and you eventually either get tired of them and click on it anyway, or you don't really understand what's happening. So you're making a valid point. And it's one of the reasons why multi factor authentication is a powerful tool in your toolbox to defend against this kind of stuff. But if I can establish a persistent foothold in your computer, bad things are going to happen to you eventually, especially if I can determine because let's say you log into your bank account from that computer, and I'm in there watching or logging that somehow, and I see that you have a lot of money. I'll eventually figure out a way to convince you to do something it gets me to that money.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense, Well, I suppose it depends on who you're talking to. And I don't want to say I'm invincible and beyond the pale and incapable of being hacked, and I don't want to encourage anybody to try.
Speaker 1: But I've deleted.
Speaker 3: I have literally deleted emails from my own mother. I have not clicked on links my mom has sent me. You know why, because I don't know that she is watching out for this type of thing, or that she might inadvertently forward me something nefarious, and so I just deleted. She thinks I'm being rude or I'm ignoring her intentionally. No, I'm trying to protect myself care.
Speaker 6: You're just pointed out something that's really interesting, and I think people often I know, we're almost out of time.
Speaker 1: You were done.
Speaker 6: If I can break into your mom's account, I can send you things that will look like they came from her, and you have no reason to believe otherwise, unless you're a ten foil hat, not like the two of us. One.
Speaker 3: Well, and there you go, which is why I'll pick up the phone and call her and have a conversation.
Speaker 1: With her about it.
Speaker 3: Go out of band and have a conversation with your mom. It's an excuse to give your mom a call. Call your mom. Dave, God bless you, sir. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. We'll talk next Friday. Keep up the great work intrust it dot com six fifty seven. Right now at your five KRC talkxation Warren Davidson, Congressman coming up next your voice.
Speaker 7: Thank you for taking my call. Your country gives us all somewhat to think about.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talk station, this report. It's seven o five here, fifty five KRCD talk station. Looking up at the phone bank lines, hoping that Congressman Warren Davidson a call in.
Speaker 1: I'll do.
Speaker 3: We have a cell phone number which you just gave to Sean McMahon. Tell mc mahon covering for the vacationing Joseph Strecker. I hope Joe you're out there having a good day and enjoying your time off. Let us see here I'll keep my fingers crossed at Shina success reaching him. If not, we have plenty to talk about this morning, and of course I welcome phone calls coming up on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Moving forward to the bottom of the hour, were talking about Santa Khan. I'll have Mfi and Mike Kyler and in studio talk about that very important event because it benefits care starts now opportunity to have some fun games and raise money for careing cancer. Excellent, Bill O'Reilly. Fast forward one hour from now, Bill O'Reilly returns to the program. We're going to talk not only about his book. That's kind of a secondary conversation confronting the president's number one bestseller. Awesome Christmas gift it is. You can get a copy of that book, and I recommend you do. But his Killing series are just amazing. I think I've read every single one of them and they are just a fascinating read. So just make sure that you allocate some time when you open one of those books, because you're going to be sitting down and not capable of putting it down because there are such an interesting and just brilliant, insightful read. So Bill O'Reilly beffore or that we'll be talking about his thoughts on the election and the next four years as we move forward. So seven of seven right now, five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on at and t phones lesus. Of course, Congressman Davidson calls in which I hope he does. Let us see here going back some of the question I was going to ask him, well, where does Congressman Warren Davidson eve when he goes out the in Washington, d C? Turning back to this article about DC food workers are vowing to well interfere with the meals served to the Trump administration. And it's a scary thought, and I do believe it is quite supportive of the idea of getting a lot of people out of Washington, d C. Do you have to be in Washington, d C? In order to run the federal government? Of course, as we just you know, come off the heels of tech Friday with Dave, how do we all know how interconnected we are? We've got zoom conference calls.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Think of the global warming folks, the folks who believe that you and I are killing the planet just through our day to day activities.
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 3: They fly to Davos in their private jets, you know, belching out more fuel and more carbon and more particulates into the air that you and I would generate in a lifetime. Can't they do that by zoom call? Isn't it possible? Of course it is. And if you think DC is the right place for all these people to be, well, they don't need to be together, No they don't.
Speaker 1: They're not even showing up to work anymore.
Speaker 3: The office buildings are empty since COVID showed up. Everybody's been working from home. So literally they are not in you know, the presence of each other's company. They could literally be anywhere on the planet and performing their job or as you might conclude as I do, not performing their job, or really not doing anything, just simply drawing a paycheck. But you know, Jody Ernest has got this bill out there which only relates to one department. But you know, this is a concept that could literally grow. The Swamp Act strategic would draw of agencies from meaningful placement. And Ernest said, you know, the best idea come from States, not Washington. The SBA has lost sight of its goal, and there is no better way for it to rediscover it than to get closer to Main Street and better understand people.
Speaker 1: It serves.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's referring specifically to these small business administration, and this legislation would move only thirty percent of it out of Washington, d C. Into the rest of the country. And I suppose, yes, there was a time when everybody had to be in Washington, d C. But those days are long, long, long over. There's an amazing talent pool that can be drawn from out in the rest of the United States of America that would love to be able to part of the federal government and love to be able to do good work on behalf of the American people and also provide a different perspective than you're going to get from Washington, d C. Can you imagine growing up in Washington, d C. Victim of the public school system, of the brainwashingt that goes on in they're victim of some sort of college education, because literally, I think with the exception of like two or three universities out there, Hillsdale College among them, you're gonna be surrounded by a bunch of wolf professors viewing the same leftist marx societyology at you. So you wake up and you grow up in this environment and then you apply for a job. But it's far more concentrated in DC, and so far as the political perspectors are concerned.
Speaker 1: I mean it is.
Speaker 3: If you look at it, there's like four Republicans. They probably have them on a list, and they probably puzzle over how those four Republicans even are still in Washington, DC. The rest of them, of course, you know, they come home on spring break or Christmas break, as the case may be. There are elected officials. They come from normal areas of the country and they go to d C and that's where they do their work. So I like the idea, but it really is illustrated more fully when you look at this article about the food service employees who are a part of that leftist mentality that are literally saying they are going to tamper with or otherwise disrupt Republicans. And I just use Republicans, but the Trump administration is what they're referring to. Basically, now that the new sheriffs in town, of course, surrounding himself with other more conservative, non leftist Marxist ideologues, that's not what these people believe in. I don't even think they have an understanding of why they believe in their left wing ideology when it's not good for anyone, literally anyone, but that you would molest someone's food or otherwise, you know, delay their service or their drinks or whatever. How do you think it feels to be when you are the minority.
Speaker 1: In DC.
Speaker 3: I go back to again in my comment about diversity, equity and inclusion. They don't seem to have any interest in DEI when it comes to political thought, now do that? They don't want any diversity of political thought. They want one ideology, and that is a left wing ideology. It is a hateful and evil ideology that lives, thrives and survives on covetousness and greed. And if I could eradicate with the wave of my hands, like God is saying, Okay, we're going to end as some sins here, We're going to eradicate something from the mindset of the people. In your mind, what would you choose? And I would immediately go with maybe covetousness or greed because it fuels so much resentment and anger. Covetousness and greed is behind mark this whole idea that you're not allowed to have more than someone else, and that someone who has more than you is is therefore evil in some way. Do you know what they did to maybe earn or accomplish whatever task or whatever thing that you were covetous or greedy about. What did they do to accomplish that? Yes, there are some people where it landed in their lap. And see there you go. That's part of the fuel for the fire for the leftist mentality. Oh my god, inheritance, we can't have that. We need to have confiscatory taxes when it comes to, you know, inheritance. Why I'm not living my life and putting away my retirement to give to my children. If it turns out that way, that God's mighty hand takes me off off the map before I end up spending my retirement money, then that's the way it's going to be. And bully for them. Why should anyone else reach their hand into my estate eight pocket and take it? Why that is that fair? And moving beyond that, and how are you planning on allocating the money you stole from me after I died? Is your allocation of it going back to my conversation yesterday with Senator Ran Paul, which will be, you know, shooting out his Festivust list every year, the ways in which the government wastes your money. And this is an inheritance, folks, this is your literally, your earnings, your labor. The government taking money from your labor. You are working today, said some chucklehead. And boy, I'm being delicate when I use that word in Washington, DC. You can allocate that money that you earn to fund research on shrimp running on treadmills?
Speaker 1: Is that fair?
Speaker 3: Is that fulfilled the marx SoC ideology of from each according to his ability, to each according to his need. Are we considering during the treadmill trotting shrimp as something in need and worthy of the allocation of that money?
Speaker 1: Are there not.
Speaker 3: Starving children someplace else that maybe you should put higher on the priority list, most notably this time of year when we're thinking about things like that. Now we're going to give it to some researcher that's making probably several hundred thousand dollars a year so they can stare at shrimp running on treadmills. That's why I'm excited about this doge thing. I wish Congressman Davidson was on the phone to talk about. It was one of the topics we were going to go over, because you and I should not be funding that. If Elon Musk makes money and builds multi billion dollar empires and wants to allocate some of his money to shrimp running on treadmills for whatever reason, maybe it makes a tesla work better down the road, he can provide you with some sort of thoughtful analysis of why the research is valuable, then let him. But who's really benefiting from that research? Going back to doctor fauciin what's been revealed about the COVID nineteen and the report that came out about that, Why are we funding this dangerous research? Why are your tax payer dollars being used to modify that DNA so that it more easily infects human beings?
Speaker 1: Oh what we need to know?
Speaker 3: Just in case, No, I don't think so nobody is doing this thoughtful analysis. And then add on to all of that the fact that all of this money flowing from your paycheck to the federal government is still not sufficient to fully fund the federal government, so much so that we have to borrow money every year, like charging it on a tack on a credit card and pay interest on it every year, because Lord knows the world can't revolve unless we have more shrimp running on treadmill. Research Don seven seventeen, fifty five KERCD talk station, Feel free to call. We got some time to kill for the bottom of the hour when we need some charity work. Santa Con. They are at fifty five KRCD talk station. Ron Times wishing everyone a very happy Friday. I hope you have some great plans going on this weekend.
Speaker 1: And thanking all day long.
Speaker 3: Sean McMahon for covering for the vacationing Joe's trekker. I appreciate what Shawn's doing working. Gee, he's like been on a treadmill working like nine jobs, which seems to be the order of business around here. They ran into him down the hall, like, how's it going. I've been just really up to my eyeballs. I worked all night and I got here. I worked for you your show yesterday, and then I worked all night again. Like wow, sounds like Joe Strecker. The idea of a living wage popped into my mind. There You're welcome, Sean. See I can take the heat for saying something like that out loud, because I'm so close to a retirement.
Speaker 1: I must taste it. Bite the hand that feeds you. I know you love it.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Eddiehow before we get to Santa Coon, we're gonna be doing some wonderful charity work coming up. My favorite charity, The Cure, starts now and I've been blessed to be a part of trying to find a cure for pediatric brain cancer, but also the home run cure Keith and Brookedster. It's just wonderful, wonderful people they are, and they suffered it, just an extraordinary tragedy that no parents should ever have to suffer, which is the loss of their daughter as a consequence of pediatric brain cancer. And of course we're going back quite a few years, but they have done amazing things what I always like to call turning lemons into lemonade. Yes, you could sit at home and waiale and lament, or you can try to maybe do something about it. And boy didn't they choose that latter path And they have done wonderful work. So I'm looking forward to talking with the folks about Santa kon Emma and Mike are in studio to talk about that. That'll be the next segment. But I've been remissing my obligations to mention James Free Jewelers. I got my Christmas gift already and I went out and got it myself, my version of the Red Rider bb gum with the compass in the stock. But I haven't got my wife yet a gift. But I have over the years been a real big fan of James Free Jewelers. Look at it ninety five fifty five Main Street, Montgomery. So she is the recipient of some really nice things, and that is exactly what they have, so experience the luxury of feeling at home. I shopped the finest natural diamonds, Swiss time pieces and the rarest creations. Go to James Free dot com and check it all out, or do what I do. Head right on into the store at ninety five fifty five Main Street. They're great people there and you get a real eyeful of some gorgeous, gorgeous jewelry diamonds. Of course, huge fan of the Swiss time pieces. My wife and I both are well wearing on our wrists time pieces from James Free Jewelers.
Speaker 1: So tell them.
Speaker 3: Brian said, how when you stop on in again, James free dot com, stick around. Folks have got a lot to talk about with the Cure starting to know. That'll be seven point thirty one here forty five krc DE Talkxation. Brian Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Friday, and I'm so pleased to have in studio Mfifer and Mike Howaran from the Cure Starts Now. We're working with the Cure Starts now to talk about a fantastic, wonderful and awesome opportunity that everyone can participate in Santa Con. It's Cincinnati Santacon twenty twenty four. Tomorrow, it's all over. We're gonna get details from both of them today. But God bless everyone involved because it's all gonna be well. It's gonna benefit the care starts now, Santacon care Starts Now. Welcome to the studio, both of you. It's pleasure to have you in here. How do you link people getting and I'm joking and I just roll with me because it's Friday, and you know, I'm in a mood. But I think it's Santa Con. I think of people getting dressed up as Santa Claus and then going out and getting liquored up and having a great time. Yep, so I pretty much had that boiled down so much.
Speaker 8: You don't have to hit the nail on the head.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how do you get that event which is just sort of random and everywhere, to turn into a money making event for this wonderful charity, which is the cure starts now? Who's a goal ultimately originally was to find a cure for pediatric brain cancer because no one was doing any research on it, and ultimately moving over to this whole idea of a home run cure. We can talk a little bit about that more later. But how do you turn drunken Santa's into a money making event for this wonderful charity?
Speaker 9: Well, so thanks for being having this problem you have. Two thousand and seven, we started the concept of Santacon for Cincinnati. There's about one hundred sentacons across the country right now. Yeah, and we started ours in two thousand and seven. We had twenty seven census when we first started, and then we kept saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, can't fill a bus with only twenty seven.
Speaker 9: We wrapped ourselves around the Fountain Squares, Christmas Tree and started there and then marched from bar to bar and all that singing Carol's, all that stuff, just having fun, really celebrating the holiday. We got to eighty five the next year, two hundred and fifty the year after. Flash forward. The last three years, we've had ten thousand Saants to show up each Saturday.
Speaker 3: That is I mean, just you know, conceptually, and there's so much weird crap. I feel like the world's falling apart, you know, gloom and doom the news. It's my job to talk about this stuff.
Speaker 7: Ever.
Speaker 3: You can see all these papers I have stacked around me. None of it is good news. But this time of year usually every when he kind of light their lightens themselves up a little bit. But what a true inspiration to get people to start sort of.
Speaker 1: Smile and have a good time. It is ten thousand Santa Clauses. It's a great time.
Speaker 9: And by the way, these are Santas from twenty two years old all the way up to seventy five, eighty years old. Everybody comes out to celebrate. This is a fun activity. We get lots of people always asking when's the next Santacon. They send in their pictures. They love being participating in this thing, and we just fill the streets and this is Covington, Newport Downtown, OTR seventy five different venues.
Speaker 1: We'll be out on Saturday, Wow, and.
Speaker 3: We'll get some of the details because we'll take a break and bring it back and so you know, and I'll ask Sean if he doesn't mind. It's Cincinnati Santa Con dot com, Cincinnati s a ntac O and cincinnatisantacon dot com is the website. Tickets on sale ten bucks ahead, and I guess that's how the money gets generated. And I'll encourage my listeners. You know what, even if you can't participate in the event, go ahead and buy ticket anyway. It's going to go to help cure cancer. Well, right back at seven thirty five fifty five KRCD Talk Stations seven thirty nine to fifty five KRCD Talk station, we will find a cure four cancer because there are people out in the world, like the cure starts now started by Keith and Brooke Destrich in honor of their daughter, and they've been at this now how many years. Yeah, MN Micro Institute. We're specifically talking about Santacon, but it is an official fundraiser for the Cure Starts Now. And as I mentioned in the last segment, even if you can't participate tomorrow we'll get all the details about when it starts, where you need to be in that kind of thing a moment here, But even if you can't participate, that ten dollars ticket, one hundred percent goes to the Cure Starts Now. So, unlike certain charitable organizations out there which take off a sizeable chunk for overhead and massive salaries, if you give a buck to the Cure Starts Now, or in this case, ten dollars for a ticket to the Santa Con event, that ten dollars is going to go help cure cancer. So back to Emma and Mike and we'll get the details on this thing. Mike, you were mentioning, and I promised them as she was going to talk, or at least I told them, as she's going to have to talk. But maybe Emma can answer the question. You're the one to provide me the information. But you've been at this since since what year was it when it started?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: And over those years, just this one event from the paltry twenty seven sent as you had to start with to the ten thousand plus you had last year and I have this year. How much money have you been able to raise for the Cure.
Speaker 8: Since the start of it?
Speaker 9: Got three hundred thousand dollars and last year.
Speaker 1: Last year we right into the mic fifty five dollars.
Speaker 3: One event raised fifty five grand. Yes, all right, well this year, what are we going to what's the goal? What's the challenge we're going to issue?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 9: I'd love to get over sixty that'd be great, sixty five would be like.
Speaker 1: That's no, that's a home run for this year.
Speaker 3: Sixty five thousand dollars. My listeners will help you achieve that goal, at least I'm praying that they do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've been involved with the Cure Starts now since before I had cancer, and I always thought that was kind of a strange thing. I do not know how I ended up like being adopted by Keith and Brooke or adopting them, but it's indeed my one of my favorite charities out there, because I know that everything that they do is doing so much good. They have demonstrable results. I mean, they funded cancer studies that never would have been funded. Cancer studies that have had proven positive outcomes and increased longevity for these young people who struggle because, let's face it, pediatric brain cancer what five months six months was and that the the was a death sentence.
Speaker 8: Whenever Elena was diagnosed, they were told to go home and make memories. And since starting the foundation, we have a little girl now who has been battling the same exact type of cancer as Elena.
Speaker 1: For six years. That is amazing.
Speaker 8: So because of the research that we're able to fund, because of events like Santa Con, when really all you guys are doing is going out and have fun. I know, you're just going downtown. You get to go to all these awesome venues that are participating and helping us for this cause. So just go have fun, and just by doing that and having a couple drinks with your friends, you're helping little girls just like this one that has been battling for six years.
Speaker 1: Now it's six years. It's crazy, it is.
Speaker 3: And you know, I talked to the cancer folks because of course I have cancer diagnosis, so I have to deal with cancer doctors. But I hear about these amazing developments and cancer research, and I am so positive and I've said it a bunch of times on the Morning Show that I just feel like I know in my lifetime that there will be a cure, absolutely, but there will be one of these home run cares. And again that's what the cure starts now is really pushing forward. They got doctors from around the world sharing research. What an amazing concept that, because you know, it's like little fiefdom. Nobody wants to share their research, but if you share it, you might come across some overlapping areas like wait a minute, we found that this really kind of works over here, and some other group of doctors and in Australia are saying, oh wow, well we were doing something different we found and you put them two together collaboratively and next thing you know, you've got a huge jump towards the curve. Now you mentioned the different venues. So the ten dollars ticket qualifies you to Donna Santa suit. I guess you really don't have to own a Santa suit. If you just have a hat, can you wear just that?
Speaker 1: Hats are fine.
Speaker 9: We have also else's presence, snowmen dressed up anything you want related to the holidays.
Speaker 3: Can you dress up as a Festivus poll. Sure you can all right, Ellen else or even welcome. Senator Ran Balls on the show yesterday. He does his Festivus Report every year, which is the government waste report. So I got a kick out of that. So any way you want to dress, you're eligible to participate, and it is an opportunity to have a legitimate excuse to party your keyster off. Just make sure you arrange for transportation. I don't want see anybody out on the road having party. You mentioned the venues too, because there are a multitude of places that are participating.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So we kick off officially at ten thirty am at the casino, the hard Rock Casino, and then we satellite out into seven different districts. We'll be in Mount Adams, over the Rhine, Downtown District, the Banks, Newport, and Covington, and we'll have seventy five venues participating, ten thousand santas and literally you know, get downtown by ten thirty to noon and you'll just follow the crowds around. We'll be there all day throughout the day. Stop in a bar, watch the Crosstown shootout. If you want there, you go, you know, pack the banks, I mean the Banks will literally be packed. I mean it'll be as crowded as a football game weekend.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely great. Now, I was joking with Emma earlier on the break about I say, well, the event officially starts what you said ten thirty. Let me guess people start early and get earlier and earlier every year.
Speaker 2: Oh, way, way early.
Speaker 8: I was talking to my friends about maybe I'll meet you guys out after after I'm finishing help out with Santa's checking and everything. But from the sounds of it, I think they'll be on their way to bed by the time I'm finished checking Santa's in exactly.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful.
Speaker 3: So just a just a great time putting a smile my face is thinking about it, Cincinnatisanta con dot com. As we get all the information. Now, are the venues this multitude of venue seventy seventy five? Are they also in some way benefiting charitably or providing some charitable effort on behalf of the cure?
Speaker 9: Yes, a right, I mean the venues are very generous. So half of our money comes from the venues, half come from the participating santas. That's how we get to our goals, and the venues have been really behind us in a big way and use their interest in participating and haven't heard about this reach out to us too. We may not be able to get you this year, but for sure in the future, love to have you part of the crowd. Our goal someday might be able to get to about one hundred hundred and twenty five venues across even a greater area.
Speaker 3: Geez, I mean if you think I mean a greater area. I was just thinking of the number of micro breweries that have popped up over the past decade or so. What do they got, like sixty or something within the Tri State or two seventy five Beltway. If you get every single one of those participating, you jump your numbers large just by that. Plus they get to share their wares. So is it that a portion of the drink proceeds are going to go to the cure starts?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: How does that work? Because I want to encourage people like you can feel less guilty having another beverage. If I can make that argument because portions of the proceeds are going to go to the cure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, each venue just makes a participation fee donation to the cure starts now and we charged ten dollars for Santus for the wristbands that they get to kind of gound, and then collectively that'll generate fifty five thousand last year, hopefully sixty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: This year you hit mark sixty five grand. You heard it from Mike and Emma. We got to do that and I'll be happy to help participate myself. So again online you'll find at fifty five carc dot com. But if you want to go there directly Cincinnatisantacon dot com.
Speaker 1: That's tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Get ready to party your butt off with all the Santa Clauses. Get in the holiday spirit. You're curing cancer while having an awesome time, thus taking any measurable guilt that you might have away from you. Emma, Mike, it has been a distinct pleasure to have you in my studio, and from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for all of your help over the years in support of this worthy organization. Again, I know that with your work and mine and everybody else that gets involved, we're going to cure cancer.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brian, that's so wonderful.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas to both of you. Enjoy the holidays and have a great time tomorrow. I think it's probably impossible not to seven forty a fifty five KRCD talk station cover Sincy. It is seven fifty three. I've care seen you talks Nation. I'm laving my friend Rebecca, God love her. I'm sorry. I mean, it's just in a good mood because it's Friday and I just look sill looking forward to the Christmas party I'm going to tomorrow as well. Anyway, Are you talking to Thomas Massey again this morning? The answer is, of course no. I get to talk with the bell once a month, and that happened on Wednesday. Ask about the space aliens in Washington and London. I haven't been following, but I am confident that if, in the fact there are aliens, they won't come down here because there is no intelligent life. You're right, Rebecca, there is an intelligent life. Going back to the fact that you and I worked at least some share of our labor went to fund the damn shrimp on a treadmill study, and we funded bat research to wreak the plague out of humanity. Why do we allow this to happen? Why do our elected officials allow this to happen. I can't imagine. I didn't read it. I've never read a Department of Defense budget.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I heard it was like two thousand or some pages coming in. It's just shy of a trillion dollars. That's for a calendar year, folks. I'm not saying we don't need defense, you know me. I love the American veteran and God bless them for the service to our country. I love the people who joined up to kill people and break things in the defense of threats, both domestic and foreign. And that's what the military is all about. But can you imagine in a trillion dollars slice of government what's being funded with that? Just the defense budget? And lately I've been a tear on the F thirty five and you're an F thirty five man, knock yourself out, man. But we live in the day of drones, Drones that our own government apparently can't even figure out where they come from, what they're doing, or why they're here. Go to New Jersey and check them out for yourself. But we'll spend thirty billion dollars for a blanket airplane that can be shot out of the sky fairly easily with hypersonic weapons these days, I don't know. Someone has to exercise a measure of common sense and reason, and clearly, clearly our elected officials do not, which is again why I'm hoping and praying that this DOGE Department actually accomplishes its goal to get rid of at least some segment of the fraud, waste and abuse in government. Please, Dear God, lay your hands on Viva, Gramma Swimmy and Elon Musk and the task they have in front of them. Seven fifty six fifty five KR. See the talk station the incomparable Bill Riley fingers crossed. Anyway, we didn't get to hear from Warren Davidson was supposed to be on at seven oh five, but Bill O'Reilly is lined up for right after the top of the hour news to talk about his thoughts on the election, the next four years moving forward, maybe his ideas on whether DOGE can have any success whatsoever. And we'll also talk about his latest awesome book, which is called Confronting the President's number one best seller and a great Christmas gift. Stick around. I'll be right back, Hey, O five fifty five care see the talk station. I hope you're having a very happy Friday. Appreciate Sean McMahon filling in for the vacationing Jost Tracker. And I'm sure hoping Joe Strecker is having a nice time off.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be off Monday as well.
Speaker 3: Sean will be there working full time twenty four to seven until Monday, when you will finally get a chance to exhale and go to sleep. Bill O'Reilly not on the front. I'm having a real successful day with my guest Sean. What happened to Davidson last hour? And I wonder where Bill o'rally is. I've talked to Bill so many times over the years. He's just a brilliant man, and I still in spite of the fact that he's not there, I recommend you get the book Confronting the President. No Spin assessments from Washington to Biden. So phone lines are open in the absence of Bill O'Reilly unless he calls in five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty on AT and T phones. If you've got something you want to mention, feel free to give me a call. Well, it gives me an opportunity at least to provide you with a little insight about the murder of the United Healthcare CEO and the motivations behind the murder er who's an idiot and a bit of a Marxist from what we all gather by now and blaming somehow that it's the United Healthcare Insurance Company or medical insurance generally that are the problem. No, they are creations of so called government solutions. And without the so called government solutions that were supposed to make all of our lives better, our lives actually would be better in their absence and the Mesas Institute published this wonderful off ed piece by most someone in the know Connor o'keef. Last week he had Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson shot to death in New York City sidewalk and what was clearly a thoroughly planned out attack. Over the next few weeks as authorities hunted for the killer, online progressors did not try to hide their delight at the millionaire healthcare insurance executive like Thompson was killed. Social media flooded with posts and videos with different ranges of subtlety suggesting that Thompson, at the very least did not deserve to be mourn because of all the healthcare his company has denied the poor and working people. Progresses frame the shooting is an act of self defense on behalf of the working class. Before the alleged killer was caught Monday, they promised not to snitch if they saw this shoot themselves and fantasized about a working class jury nullifying all charges, leading to other CEOs getting gunned down with impunity if they oversaw. Price increases the narrative and these online progressive clearly subscribed to and perpetuate. Is one where in the United States healthcare is totally unfettered, unregulated industryware because of a total lack of government involvement. Wealthy ceo charge whatever prices they want and then refuse to provide customers what they already paid for without facing any bad consequences. The characterization of healthcare and health insurance companies charging absurdly high prices while treating their customers terribly without the risk of losing them is spot on, but the idea that what caused this was a lack of government involvement in the healthcare system is completely delusional, and this delusion conveniently removes all the responsibility progressives bear from the nightmare that is the US healthcare system. Today, healthcare is one of the most heavily government regulated industries in the economy, right up there with the finance and energy sectors. Government agencies are involved in all parts of the process, from the research and production of drugs, the training and licensing of medical professionals, and the building of hospitals, to the availability of health insurance, the makeup of insurance plans, and the complicated payment processes. And this is nothing new. The US government has been intervening heavily in the healthcare industry for over a century, and no group has done more to bring this about than the progressives leftists. It really began, after all, during the Progressive Arrow, when the American Medical Association maneuvered its way as setting the official accreditation standards for the nationals nation's unregulated medical schools. The AMA road standards that excluded the medical approaches of their competitors, which forced half the nation's medical schools to close. The new shortage of training doctors drove up the price of medical service to the delight of the AMA and other government recognized doctors groups, setting the familiar health care affordability crisis in motion. Around the same time, Progressives successfully pushed for the strictest restrictions on the production of drugs, and shortly afterward to grant drug producers monopoly privileges. After World War Two, as healthcare grew more expensive, the government used the tax code to warp how Americans paid for healthcare. Under President Truman, the IRS made employer provided health insurance tax deductible while continuing to tax other means of payment. It didn't take long for employer plans to become the dominant arrangement and for health insurance to morph away from actual insurance into a general third party payment system. These government interventions, restricting the supply of medical care and privileging insurance over the other payment methods, created a real affordable problem for many Americans, but the crisis didn't really start until the nineteen sixties, when Congress passed two of the progressive's favorite government programs, Medicare and Medicaid. Initially, industry groups like the AME opposed Medicare and Medicaid because they believe the government subsidies would deteriorate the quality of care. They were right about that, but what they clearly didn't anticipate was how rich the program would make them. Anyone who's taken even a single introductory economics class can tell you that the prices will rise if supply decreases or demand increases. The government was already keeping the supply of medical services artificially low, leading to artificially high prices. Medicare and Medicaid left those shortages in place and poured a ton of tax dollars into the healthcare sector, which significantly increased the demand. The result was an easily predictable explosion in the cost of health care, and fewer people could afford healthcare at these rising prices, meaning more and more people required government assistance, which meant more demand, causing prices to grow faster and faster. Meanwhile, private health quote unquote insurance providers were also benefiting from the Mountain crisis, and a free market insurance serves as a means to trade risk. Insurance works well for accidents and calamities that are hard to predict individually but relatively easy to predict in bulk, like car accidents, house fires, and unexpected family deaths. Health insurance providers were already being subsidized by all the taxes on competing means of payment, which allowed their plans to grow beyond the typical bounds of insurance and began to cover easily predictable occurrences like annual physicals. And as the price of all these services continued to shoot up, the cost of these routine procedures were becoming high enough to resemble the cost of emergencies, making consumers even more reliant on insurance. With progressives cheering on, the political class used government intervention to create a healthcare system that behaves as if its sole purpose is to move as much money as possible into the pockets of health care providers, drug companies, hospitals, health related federal agencies, and of course, insurance providers. But the party could not last forever. As the price of healthcare rose, the price of health insurance rose too. Eventually, when insurance premiums grew too high, fewer employers or individual buyers were willing to buy insurance, and the flow of the money into the healthcare system started to falter. The data suggests that the tipping point was reached in the early two thousands for the first time since the cycle began back in the nineteen sixties. The number of people with health insurance began to fall each year. Health care providers, who had seemingly assumed that the flow of money would never stop increasing, began to panic.
Speaker 1: Then Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: Obama's seminal legislative accomplishment, the Affordable Care Actor, Obamacare, can best be understood as a ploy by healthcare providers and the government to keep the party going. Obamacare required all fifty million uninsured Americans to obtain insurance, and it greatly expanded what these insurance companies covered. Demand for health care shot back up, and the vicious cycles started back up again, which is why the bill enjoyed so much support from big corporations all across the healthcare industry. Before it was passed, economists were practically screaming that the Affordable Care Act would make care less affordable by raising premiums and healthcare prices, while making shortages worse. Progressive dismissed such concerns as Reagan era free market fundamentalist propaganda, but that's exactly what happened. Now the affordability crisis is worse than ever. His prices reached his levels, and because Obamacare brought American healthcare much closer to a single payer system, the demand for healthcare far exceeds the supply of healthcare, leading to deadly shortages. There are literally not enough resources or available medical professionals to treat everyone who can pay for care. Also, the tax code and also the tax code and warped insurance market protect these providers from competition, making it almost impossible for people to switch to a different provider after their claims are unfairly denied. If it were simply greed, denying customers who are already paid would be a feature in all industries, but it's not. It requires the kind of policy protections progressives helped implement. And on top of all that, despite paying all this money, Americans are quickly becoming one of the sickest populations on earth. This is one of the most pressing problems facing the country, a problem that requires immediate, radical change to solve. But it also requires an accurate and precise diagnosis, something that this week progressives demonstrated that they are incapable of making. American progressive movement is responsible for providing the political class the intellectual cover they needed to break the health care market and transform the entire system into a means to transfer wealth to people like Brian Thompson. Now they want to sit back and pretend like they've never gotten their way, that the government has never done anything with the health care market, and that these healthcare executives just popped up and started doing this all on their own. Also, they can celebrate him being gunned down the street. It's disgusting. Brian Thompson acted exactly like every economically literate person over the last fifty years has said health insurance CEOs would act it. Progressives got their way. If we're ever going to see an end of this century long nightmare, we need to start listening to the people who have gotten it right, not those who pretend they are blameless as they fantasize online about others starting a violent revolution. Amen Well written from meisis Connor o'keeth eight seventeen fifty five. K see the talk station, Feel free to give me a call, love to talk with you. Don't know what I'm gonna be talking about between now and the end of the hour, but we got some time to do so. But first to word for my friends through the bottom of the hour normal local news segment. Fingers crossed on that one because I was very anxious to get his opinion about what the next four years moving forward might look like, as well as whether he thinks Doge might get some work done. I've been on a rant lately on that one, just maybe overly optimistic, and hopefully Bill O'Reilly shares my optimism on that. But you know, I'll take better late than ever any single day of the week. So is he there? We got him, Bill O'Reilly, Bill are you there? I'm hearing dead Bill O'Reilly, are you there? I'm gonna try one more time. My apologies to the listeners for this, and I am not in any way, shape or before blaming Sean McMahon for this. We just I don't know what the mix up has been with guests this morning. As I mentioned earlier, were supposed to have Warren Davidson on earlier in the program, but a struggles here on the morning show Dead air not good with radio, is it?
Speaker 1: Apologies for that. One.
Speaker 3: Department of Justice Inspector General released report the other day about from my friends out there that are wondering about January sixth, and yes, indeed, there were confidential human sources in the mix out there working with the FBI. They claim that they were not authorized to commit or in courage criminal acts, but not authorized is different than being told and instructed not to do so, period, end of story. And where were they they were in the mix, and I appreciate the House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan's statements and astute observations. This report confirms what we suspected. The FBI had encouraged and tasked confidential human sources to be at the Capitol that day. There were twenty six total present. Four entered the Capitol and were not charged, which is not the same treatment that the other Americans received. And that's accurate. Now, they are not FBI agents, They're just simple random citizens that worked with the FBI. Er go, if they entered the Capitol building, whether the FBI knew about it or not, they should be charged. They committed the exact same quote, and I'm using the term loosely crime as the seventy two year old lady did when she walked in at the behest of law enforcement and wandered around because hey, look, I got an opportunity to walk in the Capitol Building. I'm going to take up on it. And the security component also is even more telling. It reminded me a lot of the Secret Service, and they're epic failures when it came to securing the grounds where President now soon to be Brady's President elect, Donald Trump got shot. Stick around, take quick break, you're right back. We'll either talk to O'Reilly or we'll do local news stories. Either way, we go got stuff to happen. And of course I would love hearing from you. If you have a call or a conversation you'd like to have, feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk or go with Ton five fifty on AT and T Funds. First, those Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. Let Zimmer take care of all your HVAC needs are great at what they do. Experience comfort and reliability and superior customer service with Zimmer. They've been at this more than seventy five years. There's a third generation family own an authorship owned an operated business ensuring homes are warm and efficient throughout Greater Cincinnati during these cold winter months. So turn to the experts in Zimmer for a warm carrier system and save twenty two hundred dollars. You've got it upgrade. You need a new system. Maybe it goes out in the middle of the night. You can count on Zimmer twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Book your appointment online at go zimmer dot com or call Chris Simmer and please don't Brian said hi. When you do, the number is five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three for all the details. Trust Zimmer HVAC to keep your home cozy and your energy bills low. That's go Zimmer dot com. Eight thirty two fifty five ker CD talk station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk for Head of the Phones. I will let everyone know, no, it is not Warren Davidson's fault. It was not Bill O'Reilly's fault. Some I will leave the words that I want to say to myself. The SEC would not approve. So someone went into Joe Strecker's studio, and of course Seawn's covering the board today. He didn't realize what happened, so in a reprogram the board, and so the phone calls were going elsewhere. I have no idea why anybody would do that. I'm sure it was not for nefarious purposes. But these studios are sort of you walk in and just sort of occupy them. It's like an empty office building where you have empty space and you occupy it while you're there, just pick an office that's free. Well, the studios are kind of like that. So someone obviously chose to occupy Joe Strecker's studio to do whatever that person was supposed to do, reprogram the phones and didn't put them back to where they were before. So apologies to Bill O'Reilly who was trying to get through, and presumably also the Congressman Warren Davidson. I don't want to fault them or Joe Strecker who lined the guests up. So with that out of my system, let's go to the phones. Andrew Pappus, it is always a distinct pleasure to have you call my program. Welcome to the Morning show.
Speaker 4: Sir, kind words Brian, and regarding the phone snap who, I think we need to review the tape and hold the persons down. So let's getting in that place is tough, So I mean, I know there's probably camera footage, so let's reviewate it's been, who did it, and then issue a severe punishment to the person responsible.
Speaker 1: How about that? I like the idea.
Speaker 3: The only problem is it's kind of funny because you mentioned the cameras and I could count like six of them in my.
Speaker 1: Studio, and the one that Sean.
Speaker 3: Who's covered for Joe, is supposed to be able to see me through, is not working.
Speaker 4: It sounds like it sounds like you need interest ID there to fix all.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, yeah, but you know, my company would have to pay for that, and we're just gonna let that. We're just gonna let that sit right where it's right where it landed.
Speaker 4: Okay, actually, especially right before Christmas bonus time. Let's not rile the corporation.
Speaker 3: On Christmas bonus. That's a foreign concept to Sean. Do you get a Christmas bonus?
Speaker 1: He said? He wishes.
Speaker 3: Well, I've I've.
Speaker 4: Got a Christmas bonus for everybody out there today. I'm just given the reminding folks that we will be out the good people of Anderson Township, which sadly the media likes to focus on, you know, negative news aka that might happen in Anderson Township and put it all over the place and dwell on it like it's not in every community. And I'm speaking of the recent you know, burgle attempt at a certain celebrities house here.
Speaker 2: But stop.
Speaker 4: But anyway, the deal is tomorrow we will have we will be out at Hillcrest Cemetery on Sutton Drive that we have taken over maintenance and care of, and we will be placing participating in reefs across America at twelve o'clock tomorrow, placing approximately twelve hundred wreaths on the graves of veterans at this cemetery that has been abandoned but then retaken over. You know, when cemeteries get abandoned, it's very sad. They a sad deal, and it happens sadly too much. But we have the Hillcrest Foundation has taken over maintenance of that, Anderson Township has now been tasked by the state with maintaining it. They we've been doing a fantastic job. The volunteers have been doing a fantastic job. And if people want to just come out tomorrow and or stop by, you know, just to lay a wreath, have a moment of silence. It's not you know, it's not a far drive for most of especially the East side of Cincinnati. It won't take very long. And we're going to have a nice little program and then we'll be distributing the reefs for volunteers to place on veterans' graves. And it's a nice event. It's a good way to just feel good, you know, and do a little good and pay back and think, you know, just show some respect for those that allow you the freedoms to celebrate this holiday season.
Speaker 3: Well, it's wonderful. That's the photograph you sent me on Facebook. Yeah, yeah, is that taken last year?
Speaker 4: I believe it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it looks you were talking about how you know it was in a state of disarray. Clearly it is not in the photograph. And what a beautiful thing with all those Christmas frees on each of the graves. You said that was primarily an African American veterans cemetery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was owned by I don't remember. I think it's Union Baptiste of It was owned by a primarily African American church back in the through the late sixties early seventies and then the church closed up and the cemetery fell in disrepair.
Speaker 1: But that's what the history out there.
Speaker 4: The history, the history out there is actually amazing if you walk around now, let me tell you due to the efforts of Russ Jackson, my prior fellow trustee here and Anderson longtime trustee in Anderson Township and the vision that they had, they formed a board, took it over, secured the area, made sure that any graves that you know sank or got opened up, fell in collapse, got filled in. But I got to tell you when we first when it was first taken over, it was in sad, sad shape, and now it is in definitely presentable shape, and we're trying to do the best we can. It's a volunteer organization. You get no assistance from the state. A lot of corporations do help. Ge Aerospace helps a lot, Duke Energy to just name a few.
Speaker 1: Png they help out.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, it's a largely volunteer effort, and you know there's a lot of there's you know, the news cycle loves to promote bad news, and you know bad news cells, right, I guess sadly we don't get the coverage when good people just do good things like this, And I'm just trying to share the word. And if anyone has the wherewithal parking is fairly limited, but you know, if you can carpool and come on buy and just observe or help help with the situation. You know, many hands make for light work, so we appreciate any hands we can get.
Speaker 1: And again that's tomorrow. It's between noon and two.
Speaker 4: We start at noon and then we have a little service where we say a few words, say the pleasure of allegiance at the flagpole, and then direct people as to how to you know, where to place the wreaths, and then we give out the reefs and people just you know, at your own leisure speed, you go out and put the reefs on the graves and you see the dates on there. We have some Buffalo soldiers out there, we have some Spanish American war veterans out there. The history out there is amazing, so you know, please feel free twelve to noon, I mean noon to two tomorrow on Sutton Avenue Hillcrest Cemetery. Feel free to stop by.
Speaker 3: Sure, Papas, thank you very much for for bringing that to my attention and my listeners attention. It's an outstanding thing that you're doing and the community is doing to preserve that history and great opportunity to I mean, I can't believe those graves are that old. That is that's something to behold when you get to see it. So I'll encourage my listeners to head on out and do that. Drew Pappas, have a wonderful weekend, and thanks again for the service to the community you're doing out there. God bless and you. Hey thirty nine fifty five KSC Talk Station Jay, if you don't mind hanging on, you're going to be first out of the gates. Got a comment about HB seventy nine, which we talked about just the other day. I will be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Hey forty two, coming up to eight forty f three, fifty five KRC Decox Nation.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy Friday too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Breen inquired as to whether yesterday's book offer on that Maui fire was subject to the phone problems we were having today.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Actually, her son had what I believe was described as a medical issue. He is okay, that's great and I think we have her scheduled for Mondays, so fingers crossed will be hearing about that on Monday. But beyond that, today's issues were obviously phone related, And speaking of phones, let's go to the phones and see what Jay's got. Jay, thanks for holding over the break there. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 7: I wanted to follow up with you and any listeners that yesterday we're talking about House Bill seventy nine, which just real quick context is the it's going through the House, it's going through the Senate right now. Yeah, and it is a bill that says that we are going to be forced into a energy savings program. Yeah, unless we decide to opt out. So you're automatically in, unless you take the action to opt out, which seems like the opposite way that we ought to be able to do.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but unless you're a major corporation in Ohio, in which case you must affirmatively choose to join the program because you're not automatically in it. Go ahead and ask yourself why that might be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no kidding. The other thing that's interesting is we the voters gave the Republicans, we gave the Republicans a supermajority in Columbus. This is resurrecting a bad Democrat idea from years gone by. So it's a bad idea. Yeah, and you had suggested that we all reach out to our elected representatives. Did some research and found out that Steve Wilson, who is my Ohio senator, sits on at Energy Commission. For those of you who have Steve Wilson as your Ohio senator, he's not a bad guy.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I sent him a contact in him and told him that I am not in favor of this. But I also want to follow up to something that Thomas Massey said. Thomas Massey said that he on a normal day only gets about one email a day, and he was making no comment that there was something going on in DC where he got two hundred emails one day.
Speaker 3: Was actually it was just it was actually phone calls, but the same kind of concept.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, well, well let's just assume phone calls emails are about the same. Let's suppose they get single digits the day with your listeners. So if so, if I reach out to Steve Wilson, if nine other people reach out to Steve.
Speaker 4: Wilson, that is a significant.
Speaker 7: Spike that might be that little bit might be enough of attention, uh to to to get there atention so that we could influence these sort of things. And I know that most of us out here, including myself, think, is it really make a difference, will really matter? And I think Thomas Mass, you kind of let us know anything besides one email or one phone call. If we get to double digits, as little as ten, they may listen. So I would encourage everybody to do the same thing. Just look up whoever your your your senator, is your representative, and on issues like this, not everything. I know we're all busy and working, but take the time and send them an email and then and then call back to Brian Thomas and let you know, brother, we follow it up on their people out here listening and take an action, and we appreciate what you do.
Speaker 3: Jake, you know what, Thank you so much for calling and making that very astute observation. I failed to connect Thomas Mass's experience with my request, which is typical when we're going to see a piece of legislation that I don't like or that I do like. I always encourage my listeners that you know, get in touch with your elected official and tell them yay or nay or what's on your mind about it. And I understand where you're coming from that probably most people don't simply because they don't think it's going to do an iota's worth a good. As it turns out, you heard it right from Thomas Massey. If you heard what he said, Jay just repeated it. It actually has an impact because nobody reaches out to them. I think because we're all into the same perception that it's not going to do a WIT's worth a good. Jay, thank you so much. I appreciate your efforts and maybe trying to get this HB seventy nine shot down. Americans for Prosperities Donov and O'Neil joined the program to raise to my attention and to my listener's attention, what this is all about. And AFP's Ohio chapter is against it for a variety of valid reasons. Yes, energy savings is good. It is encouraging for everyone to have an opportunity if they choose to to make better use of well the available and energy saving resources that we've all got insulation, led, light bulbs, whatever. But it's your choice. Why should we have to pay into a program in order to save money. I just that that whole concept just flies in the face of logic and reason. Plus the other component of it was so baffling to me. The billing includes language about a dollar fifty slash seven dollars fifty cent cost cap which consumers are forced to pay under this for lost distribution revenue. And you're like, what, Yeah, the money goes to the energy corporations because we, through this program apparently are going to use less energy ergo, their profits are going to down. That will be lost distribution revenue. So you're saving money, but they having to pay into a program that's going to go to the utilities because of their lost revenue. I mean, can anyone explain that to me? Seven years of college down the drain eight forty eight fifty five KFC the talk station, I'll be right back, don't go away, eight fifty two it's five k R see the talk stations.
Speaker 10: Gee renses tune, I say to sit out loud.
Speaker 3: Joey Ramone, yay, thank you for the bumping volume. Sean McMahon, who's done an admirable job covering for the vacationing Joss Trekker, who will also be on vacation Monday, and I'm glad Sean's going to be covering for him on Monday as well. Hopefully some idiot won't mess with our phone system between now and Monday, Sean Belici, you have your eyeballs peeled in case that idiot returns and invades Joe Strekker's studio. I did successfully speak with Dave Hatty this morning, although apologies for the look like echo chamber that he seemed to have been in. I did alert him to that it sounded like perhaps you might have been on a speaker phone. But valuable information, as always from Tech Friday's Dave Hatter. QR codes dangerous, dangerous, dangerous things. I know everybody uses them except me apparently and Dave Hatter. But you know, Dave Hatter is a tech expert, and he doesn't use QR codes unless he is absolutely one positive that they work, and I know they're everywhere, and his point, I'm glad he made it because this is exactly what I've done in the past. You go to a parking lot and they require a QR code. You got to scan that in order to pay, or you've run into maybe a parking meter that has a QR code on it. How do you know that that QR code is the one that the you know, parking garage or parking lot owner actually put there, and not one that has been substituted by some nefarious actor who can then very easily hack into and get everything off of your phone because you scanned it. You don't and you can't, so he drives away. I mean, and I have too. It's like, think, God, I did what Dave Hatter did it. He's the tech genius. He's the one that drove away too, So that happened to me one time. I'm not gonna scan it. I'm sorry, man, I just have absolutely no faith in those things because of Dave Hatter. He's He's made this point in prior episodes of Tech Friday, so just double him down on that. Fishing attacks are on the rise on Black Friday as well, and deep nude artificial image generator apparently luring users as well for nefarious purposes. Anyhow, also heard about Santacon. What an awesome opportunity to have a great time drink with an excuse if you like to drink. Get the Santacon information at fifty five KC dot com. At cincinnatisantacon dot com. You're a ten dollars armband. Get you into all the venues dressed like Santa or an elf or a Festivus poll. It doesn't matter, but that ten dollars is going to go to The cure starts now. We're going to cure cancer and you can help doing that. So free pass and like seventy five different bars across you know, over in Kentucky and Newport and Cincinnati and Mount Adams are all over the place. All the information can be found at again cincinnatisanta con dot com. So help the cure. We'll cure cancer and have a great time. That's tomorrow. I think they're kicking off right around ten thirty. You can listen to the podcast at five care sea dot com. Folks, I do hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend getting a celebratory mood. It is the season to do so. Christopher Smithman will of course be on the program on Monday. God bless Christopher Smithman and the Smither event fifty five care sea dot com. Please while you're there, get the iHeartMedia app so you can stream the audio and get your podcasts wherever you happen to be. It's also good, good, good good for the Morning show when you do that, and that will in your most notably the Joustrectors benefit as well, assuming we need our numbers. Just gonna get himself a bonus if that happens again. Great weekend, Thanks again to Shawn. You did a great job today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Folks, don't go away. Glenn Beck is coming right up.