Speaker 1: The following presentation is Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look Me on the Sky? Do you feel?
Speaker 3: The poll the question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories.
Speaker 3: They stay their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth sears from around the world.
Speaker 5: It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. Hope everybody had a great weekend. We are recording on this Monday, March third, twenty twenty five. A bit of a crispy day here in the Mid Atlantic region, although we've had a nice week so I'm not complaining, and spring is just around the corner. Two quick reminders. If you'd like to join us like Marcus today, the email address is fe files guest at gmail dot com. Again it is fe files guest at gmail dot com. And stop by the website say hello. It is the flat earthfiles dot com. The flat earthfiles dot com. Check out the forum, the chat room. Much to do there the flat earth files dot com and by the way, all the information the pobox, the websites, the email addresses are all in the show notes, and without any further ado, let's bring on today's guests. Joining us from Ohio is Mark Mark. Good morning, sir, how are you?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking the time to join us, and please do take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 6: My name is Mark. I'm thirty three years old. I grew up in Florida, graduated in two thousand and nine. Obviously around in the economy was horrible, so I ended up in Ohio because my dad lived here. I have four kids, so Riley, Manney, Addy and Miko. And I'm just happy to be here today. Happy to be here today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's great to have you. And what would you say, you know, living in growing up in Florida living in Ohio, what are kind of the positives and maybe not so positives living in both places with the exception of the obvious, which I suppose would be the weather.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say, obviously the weather in Florida is way better, but Ohio. I like where I live in. Ohio is a rural, rural area and uh, I definitely like that. So like the small town feel. The the police are much nicer to you like they treat you like a human being. Uh, not that I don't like cops, but they're definitely way nicer in Ohio, at least where I live. Uh. And like you said, probably obviously the weather and just a small that small town field like I like that, Like I just had to go back there because my stepdad passed away, and like just that the traffic is terrible. Uh, that's probably the main things I like about Ohio compared to Florida.
Speaker 5: What area were you in Florida, Jacksonville. Oh, yeah, that's a that's a big town, big town, very busy. So let's talk a little bit about your your journey to the truth. You know, you grew up as a pastor's kid and what effect, especially in your teen years, did it have being a pastor's kids on your development as you grew into a young man.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's funny, like I when I when I was younger growing up, like I always had like like I wasn't sure if I ever believed in, you know, the Bible or anything like that. Look like like you said, uh, well before like you kind of had that rebelliousness in you. But as far as coming to the truth, have always been skeptical about everything, you know, uh, like nine eleven's that's probably one of the first things that really got me looking into stuff.
Speaker 5: How did you feel when you you know you're going down the first time? Because I remember the first drive at home Mine was similar to the Bush family nine to eleven, et cetera. How did it change you? What do you recall finding out like the truth about nine to eleven?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 5: For me, it's wow, the government really does lie, and these are the people we're supposed to to trust and depend on. Moreover, we pay a large sum of our income to and then you know, you look even further and you find out who's behind it. It's a very deep and very evil rabbit hole. And for most people, you know, once you get past the because for me, and this is just me speaking here, when I first started, really you know, a decade ago, you know, looking through this stuff and connecting dots, it was like exciting, like almost solving a crime. But then there's the next wave of emotions, which is, wow, this is really purely evil.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know. It's like like they just let all these people die and you know they lie. You know, weapons of mass destruction. That's what they kept growing in your ear. And it's just like there never was any weapons of mass destruction. It's like they're willing to do all this for what like money, you know, and like with the Bush family and the Clintons, and they act like their enemies, but they're all in it together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all theater for sure, and back then and it still is today, and it's to me, it's it's a shame. It's a little sad to see so many people still buy the divide and conquer theory, you know, team right or team left.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 5: And obviously I think the next one which I usually like to bring up, and you mentioned in your email before we start getting into the flat earth stuff, was COVID. You were, like many many people, very skeptical pardon me, skeptical about the vat scene. Anybody who's done a little bit of research. Even if you buy into the vaccine theory, we're told that the average amount of time it takes to come up with a quote safe vaccine is twelve years and nine months later. Whoop, there it is, So you know, kind of talk me through what COVID was like how your family dealt with it.
Speaker 3: Into the vaccines, oh the little.
Speaker 6: I won't I won't lie to you. At first, when they when they shut down like the NBA and basically shut down everything, I was kind of like a little worried, like whoa, It's just like like, how serious is this? But then you know, uh, I got the one of the like ten weeks off of word uh And after the first couple of weeks, you're I was just like, all right, this is you know, this is BS you know what I mean like in it, And like said, as far as the vaccine, so like shit, they takes you years to develop them, and then you you look into uh, I'm sorry, I'm nervous, man, but uh.
Speaker 3: You're doing fine, man, Just go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like the vaccine came out, and like you said, I was very skeptical of it because it takes years. And then they're they're trying to they're they're shoving it down your throat. You know, you get a oh you got a cheeseburger for a for the back, or you get a vaccine, you get a cheeseburger. And then and then all these corporate companies are like trying to pay you It's like, you don't need to shove it down my throat. If I need it, you wouldn't have to shove it down my throat.
Speaker 5: And that's one of the things that I said a lot on my podcast back then, was like, if there was some type of miracle elixir, you wouldn't have to give it away. You could almost charge whatever you wanted for it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: That's what If you literally have something that can save you, you should be able to put a premium on it.
Speaker 3: So why.
Speaker 5: Krispy Krame was giving away donuts if you showed the vax card. The state of Washington had joints for jabs so you could get vaccinated and get your dooby. All these different things, and like the infamous one that the New York City mayor eating a cheeseburger, and just you know, I reflect back on this stuff, and twice a year on the fact on our podcast, I'll play some of the audio clips from twenty twenty and it's surreal to hear the things, to see the things that actually happened, and people idly sat by and watch that stuff. And I'm not talking about everybody. There's a lot of great heroes out there. The pastors like Pastor Bowl of Pulaski I think his name was the truckers up there in Canada. There was a lot of good people who tried to get the message across, but large it was a very divisive, very evil plan.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean, man daring all that, like the truckers and like when they were trying to force it, because I think they at one point they were trying to force all the corporations either you got it or you lost your job. Thankfully, I guess it's the Supreme Court like overturned it. But there in that point, I was kind of afraid of where it was going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was a lot of people who did lose their jobs. And you look at all the people in the military who lost their jobs. Was it eight thousand somewhere between eight and ten thousand lost their job. And now they're like, oh, come on back, you know you'll get your back pay. But how many of those people who were fired three or four years ago have already moved on with their lives and have new jobs and new families that they good get back pay from that ruling and not have to go back in the military to get.
Speaker 6: It, oh for sure. And another thing I wanted to bring up while we were talking about the vaccines. My youngest son he with that told my girlfriend that, like, you know, I don't I don't want him to get any of the vaccines, and you know, she kind of agreed, but then she took him to one of his his first appointment, and when she got home, she was like, they gave him one. They gave him a vaccine, and you know, I'm just like, well, why do you do that? They which, you know, I don't mean to sound sexist, but I feel like women are easily more talked into doing things like dealing with pressure. And so she got it to him and a week later it was the roadavirus vaccine, and a week later he ended up. I don't know how to pronounce this, but I think it's like it's a susception. Were like, you're intestine like telescopes on on itself, and we had to take him to the arm and I forget the procedure that they had to do. Oh an anima, they had to do that, And then I looked it up and that was one of the symptoms that it could cause.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he hasn't got any sense, thank thank god.
Speaker 5: Gotten a and a suception, serious condition that occurs when a part of the intestine slides into another part.
Speaker 3: I wonder if I.
Speaker 5: Put COVID vaccine vaccine side effect, and then and put that and see what it says.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know.
Speaker 5: There was an article from the University of Alabama, the very first thing that actually came up on Google what are the long term effects of COVID vaccines? And the article talks about exactly that. That's crazy. That is a common side effect apparently with the vaccine, it says. In nineteen ninety nine, it starts talking about another vaccine that brought upon this what they call a very rare side effect in a susception.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very rare. It's crazy how that happens to my son? Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now, did you say it was a coronavirus or rotavirus vaccine?
Speaker 6: Oh? Rotavirus?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's exactly what you know, what I stand, correct, And that's actually what this article is about. It says, in nineteen ninety nine, a vaccine against rotavirus, which can cause life threatening diarrhea and infants.
Speaker 3: Was pulled from the market.
Speaker 5: So in nineteen ninety nine, the rotavirus was actually pulled from the market. Now, I'm assuming, according to our conversation that sometime between nineteen ninety nine and whenever your child had this vaccine, I'm assuming it's within the last couple of years it's been brought back onto the market.
Speaker 3: But this.
Speaker 5: Is a common effect in the roadavirus vaccine going back to nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you look up the symptoms and it's like for the rotavirus, and it's like the exact same symptoms of almost everything else.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: So you have a vaccine for everything, and almost all of it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Now, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of articles out there between the NIH, Scholastica CDC with the roadavirus vaccine and intestineception. That's interesting. I'll have to do some more research into that. I'm actually on my radio show. Let me reach over here for a second. I think I put it on my bookshelf. I'm reading a book called Goodbye Germ Theory, and the author, I think his name is William Trebbing. You can find the book on Amazon. It was written back in two thousand. He was a aspiring medical student and he got uh. I think he stepped on something and went to the doctors to get a tetanus shot.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm not confusing the story with something else.
Speaker 5: But when he got the vaccine, he passed out and collapsed to the floor, and he came to and then he started doing research and he ended up taking the route to chiropractory because once he started doing the research into vaccinations, he realized how dangerous it was to people. And then he went even further and started exploring germ theory. And you know, you had a guy named but Champ, and you had a guy named Pasture, Louis Pasture where pasteurization comes from in milk. Well, they took Pasture's theory over but Champs, which was terrain theory, which is the things that are around you, the terrain that you live in is what causes you to get sick, versus Pasture, which these invisible little germs that they can fly around and get you sick.
Speaker 6: Wow. Yeah, it's wild man, that the vaccines. Unfortunately, I probably got all the ones during while as a kid and my other three kids with my my other with my ex. She I've kept talking to her about it, like can you please stop doing this? And she just keeps getting into them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what, so many of us, and you know, I was in the military for twenty four years, so you can imagine how many.
Speaker 3: Vaccines I've gotten.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It's just that you you hope and you pray that you either a got the what do you call it when you get a jab, but there's nothing really in it they have to give up, yeah, placebo.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I just hope I got a placebo.
Speaker 5: Although when I got the anthrax, I can tell you, uh, it was the most painful job I've ever gotten. And I never really thought twice about getting vaccines until well, I want to say it was I was definitely in fort hood, So it was twenty twelve, probably in that particular year. They give us the flu shot through the nose, the one you sniff. Oh, and man, I was jacked up for days, and yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've never got a flu shot.
Speaker 5: It was yeah, yeah, yeah, And now I haven't got one since I've retired. But when you really you take the time and again, once again, for me, it was one of those things. I already went through nine to eleven, Waco, all these other rabbit holes. And then when you start getting into vaccines and the flat Earth. I think it's easier to look into it, right because a lot of people we have the automatic thing that, oh, flat earth is silly.
Speaker 3: Because that's what they've you know, put in our mind. Right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like I said, I told you in my email. My buddy, who I respect, he's a smart guy, he told me. He told me about it, or he's like, you know, you know, he was half joking like, oh, you know, there's flat and I was kind of like, really, you too, man. And then like you said, the COVID, like when the COVID thing happened, and you and even the elections like being rigged if you look into it, and then they're they're they started putting uh disclaimers next to everything. And that's when I really like thought like, there's got to be something, some truth to this if they're trying to hide it like that.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: And then once you start going down the rabbit hole, like for you, Uh so, so was that basically how you came upon it? Your friend mentioned it or how did you come upon even?
Speaker 3: Okay that, yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Told me about it, and then I started looking into it, and then you know, it came to the conclusion like, oh, this is I mean, this has got to be true, like and and after after after you except that it's like, man, it's like anything is up for debate at that point.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's a great point.
Speaker 5: And something interesting in your email, which I think you know when you started twenty twenty with the fact checkers, you know, and you have you noticed that, you know, anytime you would research a website or a YouTube video, you would see that the disclaimer about it being you know, archaic belief and has been disproven, which you know basically is they want to quell the idea of critical thinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's like but what they're doing is almost the exact opposite for someone that thinks of themselves, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Of course, right, and like I'll give my opinions on things on the podcast. I'll never tell anybody what to think, or what to do or who to watch, right, I'll tell you that Alex Jones is control opposition. But you'll you've know, ever heard me. Once you go through all five years of my podcast, you'll never hear me saying do not watch him, because that's me telling you that you can't figure it out for yourself. And that's what the fact checkers, right, you can't figure it out for yourself. We right, we are the arbiters of truth and you need to listen to us.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, it's like it's it's crazy that they do that. They were doing that like that, what is that old saying from the nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Four I forget the saying the Big Brother movie. You mean the movie nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, or you know, they'll think for you, Yeah, don't think for yourself. We know the truth, so don't look into it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: The government controls thoughts and ideas. That's where the term the thought police comes from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about, the thought police.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then like you don't want to be caught for thought rhymes yep. And with AI and this technology, and then you know, the hint of transhumanism and everything, they can control that stuff.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: You fast forward from nineteen eighty four to about I'm guessing here twenty ten, the movie Minority Report and the thought of pre crime. Right, it's never actually happened yet, but your brain has thought it up.
Speaker 3: So we're going to arrest you.
Speaker 5: And that is something that they want to eventually probably get.
Speaker 7: To Yeah, it's it's scary to think about one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Kind of going back to flattereth a little bit. I always like to ask people about their six silver bullets. You know, what are the proofs if you're having a conversation with someone, what to you are the strongest evidence of us not living on a ball?
Speaker 6: Well? I think one of the big ones is like there's no curve, like we see too far. One big one I don't know if anyone's mentioned, is that have you ever seen that? The lunar wave?
Speaker 3: The lunar wave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a there's a video of a guy he's taking the moon and like a wave goes by, like you it's water. You can tell that it's water.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure I have. Let me go to YouTube real quick, and you thought it was the lunar wave. Let me see if I can find that video real quick.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that to me.
Speaker 5: Is I have seen with the stars for sure. It looks like they're you know, shimmering within the water.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, the lunar wave things pretty crazy if you ever see it, like because it looks literally it looks like water going by and the camera goes down like people are like, oh, it's it's the camera, but the camera goes out of it and then.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you're good.
Speaker 6: I thought I heard you. The camera goes back, the wave goes by, it goes down, the camera goes down a little bit, and then it comes back up and then the wave's still going. You have to see it. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm watching it now. And by the way, I think that was the YouTube buddy that came through. I apologize.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing it now. Yeah, you can see almost.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's the camera, but it certainly does look like it could be a wave like it's it's within the firmament, and it's it's the water shimming it that that's interesting.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if you've seen the video that I'm talking about, but the camera like kind of goes down a little bit, but the wave keeps going. Yep, it goes out of frame and then he goes back up to the moon and then you can see the wave continuing to go through.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll put us in here for folks to see if for them to check out, there's several there's actually several different videos with the lunar waves. That's interesting. I'm not sure I've seen that before.
Speaker 6: And then one of the other ones is the you know, the scripture, which is an obvious one, and then to go Fast Rocket and have you seen that one?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah, it just stops.
Speaker 5: I forget what it was, like seventy thousand feet do you remember, not feet? Maybe it was seventy miles, Yeah it was it was miles.
Speaker 6: It was like seventy miles or something like that, and it just stops, loses all momentum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it stopped on a dime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's like it hit something.
Speaker 3: I need to see. And another thing too, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Another thing too that I think is weird is that we are only ever see one side of the moon, Like they say that we're gravitationally locked to it, but it's like, what are the odds of that?
Speaker 5: What is the give for that? Like, what is the official explanation they give to that.
Speaker 6: I think it's that it's spinning worth spinning at the same speed, and it's spinning at a certain speed to where we only see one side.
Speaker 8: And oh, okay, that's what I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting because they play it along with the tides. It says, we only see one side of the Moon because it's quote tidally locked on Earth, meaning it rotates on its axis at the same rate it orbits Earth.
Speaker 7: That's silly, man, It's just the odds of it.
Speaker 6: The odd of it is just too big for that to be true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially with us being different sizes. Do you understand, Like how perfect does it.
Speaker 6: Have to be? Yeah, I know, it's I mean, that's all their math and their math too. It's just like it's his mouth Bombits like it's just numbers. It's like, oh, the Sun's ninety three miles aways, Like, how how do you even come up with that number? Like that number is so big?
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 5: And you know it's interesting though, a lot of these numbers that they come up.
Speaker 3: With, whether it be the Moon, Mars, the Sun.
Speaker 5: Uh, these numbers have changed off and over the last five hundred years.
Speaker 6: Right, it's like they they can't keep they can't come up, they can't keep.
Speaker 5: The story streaks well that and I think somebody may prove something saying hey, look this is that, and they're like, well it's because of this, and they'll have to change the number. And Tesla Nicola Tesla was the one that stated that, you know, science was turning into math and instead of actually trying to go out there and improve stuff, they're simply coming up with with math equations going backwards, you know, doing reverse math in order to fit what they want to be the narrative.
Speaker 6: Oh exactly. And then science man like, science is like a religion of these people. Man, it's like they're repeating whatever they read, and then they're telling you since you don't believe it, you're you're stupid, like you just don't understand it. And it's like, dude, you're just you're just listening to what they're saying and repeating it and acting like you understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's why, you know, the Neil deGrasse Tysons. And then you had they inserted Bill Nye, the science guy. Now this was after me. I graduated in eighty seven, but I want to say it was maybe the mid nineties when they started introducing him into the classrooms.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I remember him. He was a big one whenever I was in school.
Speaker 5: And the subtle, you know, implication was, you know, we are to trust someone who has the letters PhD. At the end of their name, but science is a very big business, and I think that's something a lot of people are not aware of. Whether you know, people say, well, bro, where's the money in astronomy, Well, astronomy has a direct correlation to NASA. NASA makes seventy million dollars a day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think another thing with NASA that's crazy that people people don't know that they are the number one consumer of heliums.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The United States military, which you know NASA falls under, is the world's largest consumer of helium.
Speaker 3: Now they will tell you.
Speaker 5: I forget exactly what the official statement is, something about having I think they say they put it around the rockets or something to help I forget exactly what the official narrative, but it's something like that. I think the whole if you go back a couple of years ago with the quote unquote Chinese balloon, they said it was like a Chinese weather balloon, I think they turned that into something to mock us and to look away. I think every single government, and I'm talking the large governments. You know, probably one hundred and seventy five out of the two hundred and six countries, they're all controlled. They all echo the same sentiment. So once that satellite, the satelloon, if you will, that satellite attached to a balloon, and listen, once you get that stuff up into to the upper atmosphere, it can float around and get into the jet stream just fine, and they can be up there for quite some time. But that will got away. And I think they created a story to divert from the actual narrative, which is most satellites are sadalloons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And then and that like like the moon landing too, and it's like this guy basically made a phone call from the moons, Like you can't even go out ten miles into the country without losing your signal. It's like just that alone, it's like how do you how do people believe this? And then and then you'll talk to the like, uh, my girlfriend's grandma and she's like and I talked talked talked to her about the moon landing like that wasn't real, that didn't really happen. She was, Yeah, it was, I saw it on TV. It's just and it's crazier the old it seems like the older you get, it's like the harder it is to break them of that.
Speaker 5: It is it is, And you know, I could go into another direction, but I'm not. What was Something that is interesting is if you look at the technology, and I'm talking about the computer technology that was on the Apollo eleven mission, they basically had the technology of an Atari twenty six hundred And if you go back and look at the how many bytes, how many kilobytes are on that, it's very little. And you're telling me that they were able to to, you know, call the president, you know, from the moon, no echo, no delay. There was a picture they always mock us. There was a picture of Earth from the moon on the wall where Nixon was talking from and just the whole thing is such mockery. Now and again, we'll never know at what stage did these three guys find out the truth? Right, because I believe Gus Grissom knew something and they killed him and the other two for it, and they brought on these three guys. But at the same time, I want to say two of the three introuts were Freemasons, so they very well could have been in on it from the get go.
Speaker 6: Right. Yeah, it's it's it's all. It's hard to believe that people believe that at all. I can't believe that people believed they actually in on the moon and then they lost the technology, like we like, the phone you have has way more power than what they had at the time, and we can't get there now. Just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you can show me one technology that we've regressed on, can you think of any.
Speaker 6: Exactly apparently face technology?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you think about how much money was involved, Like, so tell me this, how come massive amounts of people weren't fired for losing the technology to go back to the moon.
Speaker 6: Exactly? I need to get a government job.
Speaker 3: You actually get promoted when you screw up in the government.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's wild man.
Speaker 5: So yeah, buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong they were Freemasons. There's no information directly correlating Michael Collins, although there's a connection between.
Speaker 3: Free May.
Speaker 5: I think it was an Irish guy and there's some obviously connections there.
Speaker 3: Who knows, but.
Speaker 5: For you know, I think it's interesting. Number one, his name was Neil A. Armstrong, and if you take Neil A. Backwards it spells alien accident. Coincidence. Maybe I don't know, but then again, he was never the same and I think the weight did eventually, maybe he did have a conscience and it certainly weighed on his shoulders because he was miserable, never spoke. Even at the twenty fifth you know, anniversary in nineteen ninety four with Clinton at the White House, it looks like he was attending a funeral once again.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I actually work with a guy that says that his ex wife was related to him, and he's like, oh, it really happened, because I'm like, no, there's no way, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just because you're related to someone or knows somebody doesn't. And if you're a Freemason, if you don't understand it, you know, if you look at the Jesuit Oath, the Freemason oath, the things that happen and not just you but your family if you divulge the secrets.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: The anti Mason party from the eighteen thirties was based on a Freemason who once again girl conscience. He wrote a book and was going to publish it and he disappeared from the face of the earth.
Speaker 3: These people don't mess around.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know. It's like come home to something that'll actually help people, then that that's gonna take money away from the the corporations. You better, you better watch your back.
Speaker 5: Have you had any successes kind of sharing flat Earth with whether it's family members or friends.
Speaker 6: Actually, yes, I'm going to tell you about that. Uh my mom, I remember asking her when I was a kid, uh because I remember, you know, when I learned that it was that the Earth is a globe. I asked my mom, like, does the Bible say that it's uh that that the Earth is a globe? And then then she told me no, and that like always resonated with me. And and I told her about it, and she actually looked into it, and she she thought, you know, she she looked into it and she came to the conclusion that the Earth was slanted too. But other other than her, man, it's pretty hard. I I haven't had much luck outside of that.
Speaker 5: So, oh, you know, it's probably a combination of It's it's difficult to go up to a friend or someone you don't know too well and try to start that conversation, like do you feel like you have to be in a conversation that's similar. Maybe that's borderline conspiratal conspiratorial to actually bring that up, because normally you don't talk about Hey, I saw the Jazz beat the Baker the Lakers last night and X person had thirty nine points. So, by the way, do you think the earth is flat?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean I feel like most of my friends, I mean they tend to i know, the left right thing. You know, it's all it's like it's a game. But I feel like more conservative people are more open minded to it. I feel like, but it it's hard to talk to You talk to them, and usually that's like where they draw the line at, which is weird. I mean, it was kind of like that for me too, until, like I said, like those disclaimers and then you see those disclaimers and you're like, there's got to be something to it. But other than that, it seems like it's that is like the main thing that people draw the line at for some reason. And some people get angry with you, like you if you bring it up. You know, oh you're stupid and you're dumb. It's hard. It's hard to talk to people about about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. It is.
Speaker 5: And you know, people who know me, you know whether it's through bowling leg or this or that and the other thing. And you can tell because you know, word gets around that you have a podcast and people get excited, Oh, I work all that love to listen to a podcast, And then the next week they see it they're like, oh, hey, George, how's it going, and like, which basically gives you the oh I thought you were normal, right, And it turns out that you believe in flat earth and all these other conspiracies and it is a tough road to hoe, but you know, it's very similar to tea, you know, going out to complete strangers and you know, talking about the Gospel of Jesus. Right, people are the same way, and the Bible tells us that we are going to be persecuted for it. And I think you know that that really entails the truth in general, not just Jesus. But if you go out there and try to speak truth, a lot of truth, people are going to look down at you and and like the Bible says, persecute you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's funny that you say that that, you know, people will look down on you. When I first started dating my girlfriend now, she told her dad because I worked with him, and then he was like, he's like, really, you know he's a flat earth or right, But you.
Speaker 3: Know what, go ahead, I was. I didn't mean to cut off.
Speaker 5: I was just going to say, you know, we were mocked the same way during COVID and then when you know, it became mainstream knowledge that they were wrong about the JAB. For the most part, there's I guess there's still people who think it's the right thing to do because they're still giving out the vaccine. But at the end of the day, eventually the truth does come out, and you know, I'm less worried about being in the camp that of people saying I was right instead of just listen, this is my beliefs. These are my convictions, and I'm going to stand by them. I don't care what other people think of me.
Speaker 6: It's like the older you get, you the less you care about what people think. That's kind of how I feel about flat Earth because people will make fun of me about it. All right, you just believe what you want to believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is another artificial what's the way to put it? Technology has trained many people to subconsciously want to be liked. Right, So when you go on social media, it doesn't matter if it's TikTok or Instagram or Facebook. When you post something, what do you go back and look for an hour.
Speaker 6: Later, how many people liked your exactly.
Speaker 5: And they have trained people subconsciously over the last twenty years through Twitter, through Facebook and all these other social media groups. You want to be liked, well, you know, if you go out and you talk to your friends about flat Earth, there's a very good chance that you.
Speaker 3: May not be liked anymore.
Speaker 5: So exactly, So that's the way that these younger people are trained. And people are more worried about being liked than searching for the truth. Now that may not be the case, but they are less willing to share the truth because of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like social media is ruined society, just that, just for that reason that you said.
Speaker 3: It has, and people it's the new TV.
Speaker 5: Right, people used to turn on the news every night and everybody would watch their news, their local news, but it was you know, it covered everything you know, national international news, and that was basically dictate what the conversation would be the next day at work. Hey did you see what happened in Libya? Hey the flu the mumps, which, by the way, all the people who stood by RFK, he's gonna make America healthy again. Well, now, a natural event that happens in people, which is mumps and measles. Apparently there's a breakout in Texas and RFK comes out today and says we need a masles vaccine. Here's a guy who's supposed to be very very he's not anti vacs, that that would be incorrect, but he's very much for vaccine safety.
Speaker 3: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 5: And all of a sudden, he's right back on the vaccine bandwagon. And that goes back to the like what you said, people are quick to choose a side, and that's our that's who we're going to listen to. If they're on team right, whatever they say is correct. If you're on team left, whatever the left says is right and the other people are wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I did. I don't know, man, the just like you said, people people just want to be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and liked and liked absolutely.
Speaker 5: Another thing that when I have a conversation with the globe, the globees, if you will be the water containment and the the magic of water bending and also the magic of water flowing uphill? Were those one of the things that you've researched during your you know your flat Earth If you will journey.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like water needs a container. I mean, it doesn't make any sense that we're just flying through space and it's holding in all this water while we're spinning at what is it six hundred and sixty six miles an hour or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're spinning somewhere between sixty six thousand and six sixty seven and sixty seven thousand. I think it used to be that sixty six number, but they changed it to sixty seven because people started catching on. And then you know, the axis of twenty three point four. Subtract that from a right angle, which is ninety you come out with sixty six point six.
Speaker 3: A lot of numerology to it. But yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Earth is spinning so fast and that's just holding all that water on right, doesn't need a container.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: So how do we change, you know, the normal course of everything that's going on. How do we take a hammer and smash the matrix and you know, put the sunglasses on someone so they can actually see what's going on in the world like they live.
Speaker 6: I don't know how that's gonna happen. Then, I personally, I just think that people just need to turn back to God. Honestly, to me, that's the only way, Like I mean, I do think they overplayed their hand. I feel like a lot of people have when like turn back to God just because how scary things have got. I don't know if we can talk to people about it and changed the course we're on right now without them?
Speaker 7: Do you.
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 3: It is important to get people back to God?
Speaker 5: And it's it's difficult for me when I if I go on a podcast, which I do, or if I'm having a conversation with someone who is an atheist or agnostic, because to me, some of the most important proofs, like you said, are in the Bible. So if someone won't accept that as proof, you know, then you can certainly like to me the obvious one, what will show me? Give me one example, set up something? Show me right, how water can stay in a location without containment?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: If we want something to drink, we get a glass of water. If we want to take a bath, we put water in the tub. When I feed my chickens, I get a bucket of water. I don't grab a ball and go to the faucet outside, turn it on and hope the water sticks to the ball.
Speaker 3: Or if I spin it fast enough.
Speaker 5: You know what happens when I spin a ball and I put water on it, It goes flying off. So why can't people and listen again? I was part of that club for fifty years. I get it, man, But at some point we have to because it is very important, Mark, It is very important because this is the granddaddy one of the I should say, one of the granddaddy's of the lies. You can include evolution, the belief that Satan doesn't exist or God doesn't exist, and the Big Bang theory into those, you know, five big lies. And like you, like me, once we see the truth and all the other deceptions will fall to the wayside, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I I don't know, man, I don't know how how we're gonna change change the course we're on.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 6: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's you know, I think everybody has a type of gift that they can use. It can be a podcast, it can be you know, every now and then. I like to go down to the Walmart and Camden, Delaware. That area there's a little shopping center, walk around and talk to people pass out Bible tracks.
Speaker 3: You would be shocked. So I talk to people.
Speaker 5: They're like, there's no way I'm going out in a public forum and just randomly approach people because people are crazy. That's that's the conception that we have in our mind that half the people, like if you're a conservative, like half the people that are on the left are just crazy nutjobs. And the people on the left think, you know, the same thing. But I would say ninety and I'm not I'm being accurate here. I would say ninety five to ninety seven percent of my interactions with people, and I'm talking random strangers like you know, walking up to you in a parking lot, are positive and they're the people who will you know, and I'm talking, and the other people just simply like, no thanks, and they go about their day. They don't want to talk, they're busy, or they just don't want to hear it. But I've never had anybody flip out on me, he scream at me. Most people are just under the spell of you know, which ideology do I feel closer to the right or the left? And that's just kind of the camp that I got to be with. It's just not the truth. And you know, in church yesterday, the pastor made it very clear that, you know, because it actually started out with, you know, any prayer requests, and the first one was pray for Ukraine. That's what the guy said, pray for Ukraine. And I was like, oh, here we go. But the pastor answered perfectly, he said, listen, of course, but we're also going to pray for Russia. We're going to pray for Palestine and Israel. We're going to you know, because you know, the governments are what control everything. The people like me and when I was in the military, the Russians who were in the military, they're just called upon and sent off to war to do their thing. And we should be praying for peace, not particular factions, not praying for teams like you're not praying for Republicans or Democrats. You should be praying for everyone. And the way he answered it was just so spot on right. No, we're going to pray for everyone. And that's the we have to get out of that, you know, geopolitical world that is pushed on us, you know, twenty three hours a day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's funny, the Ukoreine War. Do you think that what do you think about that whole situation? Do you like, well, you think that go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I thought you were finished. You can finish what you were going to say.
Speaker 6: No, you can go ahead. I was just wondering, like, what do you think about the whole thing? Do you think that it's just all games?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, here's the fact.
Speaker 5: The fact is that war started in February of twenty fourteen, and once again the CIA was involved. It was a you know, I think it was the Orange Revolution. I think they call it a color revolution. And the same group of people who were responsible for nine to eleven were responsible for the fall of the government of Ukraine. Victoria Newland was boots on ground when that was going down, and there's recorded conversations of who's going to be the next president of Ukraine. She is, that's on YouTube. You can find it in February March of twenty I'm sorry, twenty fourteen. So the CIA was behind that. Her husband is Robert Kagan. He was one of the authors of PINAK, the Project for New American Century that said, you know, if we want this new militarized authoritarian government in place, we can do it slowly. We can boil the frog, but it's going to take twenty or thirty years. However, if this country had a Pearl Harbor type event, we could get to where we want to be very quickly. And I think it was two years later, eighteen months later we had nine to eleven. And then that brought in the Patriot Act, which was anything but patriotic. And now you see we have this technocracy, this big brother system and effect, and it came full blast in twenty twenty, getting kicked off YouTube, getting kicked off Twitter, being demonetized off of PayPal, all of these things, which are all of these things were what's the word I'm looking for? Like some people thought the COVID jab was the mark of the beast, I didn't think it was. All the things that went on between twenty twenty and now is conditioning for when they pulled the lever full blast, that we're just going to accept everything because we've already been through it once.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all that almost kind of seemed like it was the test to see how many people they could that would fall in line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But getting back to finish in the answer about Ukraine, So those four Ozho blasts voted to go back to join Russia, right, Ukraine said no, you can't go, and I forget the timeline, maybe between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty two that they constantly bombed those and that's Ukraine that were bombing their own blasts, and they killed upwards of twelve or thirteen thousand people. So Russia said that's enough for going in and taking those four areas back. And unfortunately, you know, depending on what number you look at, but upwards of a million plus people have been killed in the last I guess last month made it three years, because I think February of twenty twenty two. You know what else is interesting. You know, the government and the powers that be wanted us to root for a certain team, right, we were all supposed to be pro Ukraine. Well what team won the Super Bowl a week before, two weeks before the war kicked off in twenty twenty two, the Los Angeles Rams did what are their colors?
Speaker 3: Blue and yellow?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 5: I think it's all another you know, pick a team and divide everyone and launder money. Of course they've been doing that as well. Go ahead, sorry, yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you think like the leaders or they're like buddy like behind the scenes, are all like buddies? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You ever seen that picture of Putin and Bush and those weird purple little outfits with the yellow gold.
Speaker 7: Stars on them, and no I don't think I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be sure to link that in the show notes too. They're all part of the club, and they all play good guys and bad guys depending on you know who you are or where you live geopolitically. But at the end of the day, it's all about going to that first Golden rule on the Georgia guidestones, which is five hundred million people in perpetual balance with nature. We're at eight billion. That's a lot of people to kill off. And war plays a big part of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a lot easier to control that many people than it is to control billions.
Speaker 5: Right, absolutely, absolutely, and you know there are within the last seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, here's the picture of.
Speaker 5: Absolute clowns wearing these blue things with the gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: War plays a big part of that, and it enriches the rich because the military industrial complex gets fed. But they're also able to look how much which money goes to Israel and Ukraine every single week, I mean every single week. But yeah, again they're banging the drums of war because you know all that theater. I think it was Thursday or Wednesday, right they were going to come out with the Epstein lists and everybody was like, here we go, We're going to start locking people, Here we go. And then they showed this binder with information that had been public knowledge for amost a decade. People got very angry. And the next day the Trump supporters, especially in the next day, Zelenski shows up to the White House and you know, he's smacked down by Vance and Trump and that that automatically wiped away the news of yesterday. But since then, all the leaders of Europe and Canada are like, you know, we support Ukraine, We're going to send boots on ground. So you know, the drums of wars are banging again.
Speaker 7: Well, that doesn't get worst, Yeah, nobody does it.
Speaker 5: You know that that's that's what everybody hopes for. But I will tell you that, you know, if you look at Karl Marx the Communist Manifesto and how there would be three world wars, you know we've already had two. So the next one I believe will bring upon the great reset. And I do think it will take something drastic to bring it on because people don't want to accept it, especially after COVID. That's why I don't think they can do another mass you know, thing like that again, at least not during our lifetimes.
Speaker 3: So the other option would be war.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Do you think that they're to bring that in? They're going to have to collass a dollar.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, of course, yeah, that is part. Yeah, sure, that's part of the great reset. They will collapse the dollar. That's why I think today or tomorrow, Trump's going to talk about the great investment in cryptocurrency, and definitely before twenty twenty eight, I very well believe we could see good buy paper money and I'm talking you know, dollars, coins, all of it. And that is a giant step towards the mark of the beast, buy and sell right. The days of cash and doing you know, people getting paid under the table, right, those days are going to be long gone. That's why bartering is going to be so important. That's why I buy silver every month, copper, a little bit of gold. It's very expensive now, I think it's thirty two hundred an ounce or something. I don't have that kind of money, but I buy silver, guns, things that on a quote unquote black market right on a bartering market have value.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought that was something that was strange too. That happened to me today. Well, I cast a check on I had like a run out of my house and usually it's available the next day, and they put a ten day hold on my check, which I thought was really strange.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: I have two banks.
Speaker 5: I have a local bank if someone sends a donation or something like sometimes I'll get money orders and I can't do My bank is in Texas still it's a credit union. So I have a local bank if I need to do stuff locally. And they did that too. I got a money order as a donation. I took it down there and it was I said it would not be available until ten days later. I think that's something new that they're doing. But it's also something that they can make money off for ten days without you touching, right. They can lend that out exactly exactly. They can make money off that your deposit of X amount of dollars. Number one, the banks are only by law, they only have to hold ten percent of your money. So if you donate, donate, if you put one thousand dollars into your bank, account. They only physically have to hold a hundre dollars. The other nine hundred they used to pay their employees their leases, you know, and they use for loans and investments.
Speaker 3: The other one hundred they keep in.
Speaker 5: So when this collapse comes, I think it's going to make nineteen twenty nine in October of nineteen eighty seven, and you know, two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Looks silly, to be honest.
Speaker 6: With you, Yeah, I wish I was like you and had a little homestead. I wish I had more money so I could buy some property because it's not going to be pretty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's affordable properties out there. The problem is, like for me, the VA loan. You can't get land with a VA loan. It has to have a house on it already. But I saw an article yesterday, right the average well here in Delaware at least, I'll tell you that the price of eggs are eight fifty for a dozen. And there was an article yesterday in it might have been Forbes dot com that said they expect the price of eggs to increase another forty percent before they level off. So you're you're talking close, you know, eleven fifty between eleven fifty.
Speaker 3: And twelve dollars a dozen. A dollar for one egg. It's just.
Speaker 5: I can't even put into words. A dollar for one egg is just If you don't understand the financial trouble this country is in by the fact that we could be paying a dollar per egg, then then you just don't understand economics and hyper inflation. And go back and look at all the other countries or empires however you want to call it, that went to fiat currency. They every single one collapsed. There's not one example of a country that went to fiat currency that did not collapse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm funny you say that the financial struggle because I'm feeling it right now too.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, like, especially with four kids, it's I don't even know. It's crazy to me. You know, most most people are probably making anywhere from twenty and twenty five dollars an hour, and I don't I don't see how people are making it in like Florida where the mortgages are like two thousand dollars. It's like, how do you guys even survive?
Speaker 5: It's crazy. I saw a documentary on the price of housing in New York City right now, like a studio apartment, which means no bedroom. It's your living room and bedroom or all one place, a kitchenett and a bathroom. Like that's the cheapest place you can find in New York City. It's like twenty five hundred bucks. Like that is the cheapest place you can find to live in right now. So imagine having you know, a house, three bedrooms, two baths. You know, people are paying six seven thousand dollars a month for this stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's like what they're that's like what they're making. It's like they don't want us to own anything.
Speaker 5: No, Well that they came right they came right out and told us that you will own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, says the guys that will own everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody has to own it, right, and it's going to be them. But again, there's and you know, I mentioned this on my.
Speaker 3: Radio show Thursday.
Speaker 5: You know, people buy into either Trump or Obama right that there are saviors, there are heroes. But the Bible is very clear that it's easier for a camel to pass through an eye of a needle than it is for them to get into heaven.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: It doesn't say it's impossible, but you know, God makes it pretty clear that wealthy people, most wealthy people don't abide by the rules, and they're not usually good people. And it really breaks my heart to see people who are self professing Christians buy into politics and the politicians the way they do. And it's almost in many cases idolatry man.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is my mom. She's a she soul buies into it too. She thinks Trump's gonna save us.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happen. Trump.
Speaker 5: Look what he did in twenty twenty. For those who are new to the podcast, just researched the name Wilbur Ross. Guy was a Democrat for fifty years and then you know, January twenty seventeen, he woke up became a Republican. Trump nominated him as the Secretary of Commerce. And you just do a little bit of research and you find out that that's the guy who bailed out the Trumps in eighty seven with Rothschild money. So Donald Trump has a direct connection to the roth Childs. And those are the people who very very bad people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you think though, that like like God can change these people's hearts and like, do you think they're all bad? Like all the politicians because I think that there might be some that might be able to change and do good.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, God gives us free will, so it's up to every individual. These people. It's my belief that these people knowingly choose worldly riches over eternity because I think they are under illusion that Satan is the good guy.
Speaker 3: And that's a whole other podcast.
Speaker 5: When you look at the inversion and Luciferians, how he is the light bearer and the connections to the Statue of Liberty. There's a reason that the Statue of Liberty faces the east because these people are also sun worshipers and that's the way the sun comes in. And again that itself is a whole other podcast. But it's up to the individuals.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: God gives us free will.
Speaker 5: That's you know, things happen in our world and people get upset with God. You know, how how could God let this happen? Well, God gives us free will. Right, If he wanted us all to be perfect, he would have to control, he would have to be a puppet master.
Speaker 3: But he gives us free will. Right.
Speaker 5: He wants us to live our lives the way we should, but also in his glory and it's up to us. It's up to every individual if you want to choose a godly way or a worldly way, and you can have seventy eighty ninety great years on earth and doing anything you want to and be rich. But eternity is a long time man, and eternity in a lake of fire doesn't sound.
Speaker 7: Good to me, right, It doesn't sound good to me either, you know.
Speaker 5: But they'll tell you, those evil people will tell you that's just a story. You know, when you're die, you turn to dust. The earth is two hundred million years old. The dinosaurs have coming, you know, and they go into that whole thing. It's just not the truth that the earth is sixty five hundred years old. God created it in seven days. And you know, we just have to stick to our guns, say our beliefs and going back to what we said earlier.
Speaker 3: That's what it's going to take to break the.
Speaker 5: Matrix, is getting enough people to speak the truth and to normalize biblical cosmology and to make helio centrism the weird thing. You know, how cool would it be ten years from now kids in school saying, oh, that guy believes in a ball, What a weirdo?
Speaker 6: Right, right, that would be cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would make you know, if we made that much of a difference, that would really collapse a lot of the other narratives. But you know, we know who was the prince of this world, and it's an uphill battle, but.
Speaker 3: You know we have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the other thing the pastor said yesterday, right, he said the same thing I said. I was starting to wonder if you listened to my podcast. He said, God put us in this timeline because he knew we could handle it, right, because it was going to be difficult and we could hand So.
Speaker 3: Everybody should remember that.
Speaker 6: Well for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're down to our last five minutes or so. So if there's anything that we haven't covered yet that you wanted to mention, that'd be a great time.
Speaker 6: I think I've covered everything that I sorts. Yeah, I think I've covered everything. I had a little bit of notes. I'm sorry, I can talk more.
Speaker 5: No, it was a very interesting conversation. We touched on a lot of things that we haven't touched on before. So I'll, as always, I'll give you the last word to the audience.
Speaker 6: Well, first, I want to say thanks for having me. I really appreciate it. Man, it's really surreal because I remember listening to you. I mean I think I've listened to every single episode and just thanks for having me and God bless all of y'all. Just keep telling the truth. That's if they don't want to listen.
Speaker 5: That's great advice. You know, as they say, you can lead a horse to water. That's all we can do is leave breadcrumbs or in some cases sit down with them have that conversation.
Speaker 3: It's easy to talk about.
Speaker 5: You know, the recent sports score, geopolitical things, but it's very important for us to try to have the courage to talk about the truth. And of course with the Gospel of Jesus being on top. I can't thank you enough for your time, Mark, and to all the listeners, thank you so much for your continued support. Looking forward, we're closing in on two hundred episodes. I think we should hit that either at the end of this month or April.
Speaker 3: Sometime.
Speaker 5: I have to go look back, but thank you all for your continued support. It's been two plus years on this podcast and I've really enjoyed talking to the literally hundreds of people from around the world. So thank you, God bless you, and I hope everybody has a great week. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 1: If you curse me, then I will bless you. If you hurt me, I will forget. And if you hate me, then I will love you. I choose the Jesus swear.
Speaker 3: If your have.
Speaker 4: Blase, I will defend you.
Speaker 1: And if you're going, I'll share the waves. And if your whole place, then let me show.
Speaker 4: You that's all.
Speaker 1: Be the Jeesus swear.
Speaker 4: I lord jee our phone la cheves he won't my sin n aware is left. He ses.
Speaker 9: He is the oh life suits Jesus sweet.
Speaker 8: If you tried me, I'm with.
Speaker 1: The grace, and if you change me, I'll.
Speaker 10: See his grades.
Speaker 4: And if you chill me, my home is a for susda Esus sweet gus. Our phone launch peese spoke, she wan MYSI she shod.
Speaker 6: She the.
Speaker 4: Choice the cheese and so so I'm seriously she's okay, I say you're your please be in I sers the can I choose. Girl thinks I'm so s.
Speaker 9: I choose the cheese and short our seres the cheese shot shove. The cheese is sad chee the cheese. So jeez, stop cheez.
Speaker 10: She's name, she sues, fum tease, stop teach myself.
Speaker 4: Listen, so cheese, the tree, n sous the cheeses. Sup sou jeez.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 8: Just the facts, ma'am.