Speaker 1: We even just appreciate you just responding going hey I'm busy. Well maybe later, you know, because I mean you're probably getting bombarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah I got a bomb Yeah, I've never been knew was right right, I can do this.
Speaker 3: But are you having fun a cosmic summit though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah yeah? And and uh, what's been your favorite part?
Speaker 4: Well, I admitted like a bunch of Okay, oh I guess that I don't even though we were shooting. Yeah, well, I can say I already knew a lot of these speakers previously. But there's a couple I've never met, like Ben Vankirk I've never met, or.
Speaker 2: Dan Richards I've never met. Ravine Mohan.
Speaker 4: He was one of my top I really really been wanting to meet him for a long Ravine was.
Speaker 1: My favorite from last year. I love this channel, so I love meeting him this year as well. Did you like his presentation?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, brilliant, always always, he's the top. But I also I also hadn't ever met the Coffer Project in person.
Speaker 3: Okay I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is my first time getting actually face to face with them. But that's been really really good because we've.
Speaker 3: Got so much to talk about for sure. Sure did you get to hold the bases?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, And I'm working with Matt.
Speaker 4: We just brought the Cofferent project to meet Matt met Bill and he invited me on his.
Speaker 3: Podcast next Long That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Actually a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: He did, but we got to talk a little bit about it beforehand. I'm telling him about you know, because he just released he announced that he was doing this project, funding the project into the big void above the Grand Gallery. I kind of filled him in on the fact that we have a different plan that would not involve any drilling, no robots, and we could actually get into that chamber potentially at least ourselves with cameras.
Speaker 2: Very rich is it's this whole thing right now. It's it's hitting this.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's it's coming to a head with Like I figured, you know, we just keep working on this until we get the permit. But this year now it's like an endgame kind of there's we just got told but we might have like a seventy percent chance of getting the permit. We're trying to get to actually be underground and film this stuff, which we're ninety five percent sure is going to connect right under the Great Pyramid and Copper Pyramid from tunnels in the east where we're trying to enter. But at the same time, the report came back from our friend who's put in the application that there are three other countries trying to get.
Speaker 2: Our permit now.
Speaker 4: Ah, so this is a very important location off to the east, directly east of the Giza Plat of the Great Pyramid.
Speaker 2: And that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically, I don't know whoever gets it. Basically this year is gonna have it for years to come. If we don't get it this year, someone else might and they're not gonna preserve this stuff. They're gonna rate it, they're gonna rob it. And this is what's been going on. And this is a very very sensitive site because we only announced it in my third film, in My Serious Secret Underworld of Huh. I saw that we only told people about it because we already knew that all the bad guys already knew about it. To put it bluntly, the people that we're trying to get in there and rate it and rob it and steal all that, sell it on the black market and humanity loses, you know, is the biggest we wouldn't have revealed the location if we didn't know.
Speaker 2: They already knew.
Speaker 3: It is the biggest hurdle funding or what do you think is going to be the get out.
Speaker 4: It's always been funding and you know the permit. We've put in the application several times in the past few years and we didn't have the real funding men. But we.
Speaker 2: This time we do have.
Speaker 4: Some people think they are seen more serious about funding than we've had in the past.
Speaker 2: So to be honest, I think it was was blocking in the past. And we've considered just you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, offering him the chance to be part of it or be on the film we make or whatever. But we're just waiting him out. We're just trying to have a nice dinner and talking about it with them or something. We're willing to play ball with him and like with him and co oppery, but you know, he's been he's been blocking it pretty much. You know, the council, if they vote on it fairly, it's like there's no reason not to do it because the sites we're trying to dig at there's nothing there absolutely no risk. Way far away from the Sphinx and Pyramids, nothing can get hurt.
Speaker 2: It's a pile of rebel.
Speaker 4: They just demolished this entire section of the village and they aren't even doing the scans there, you know, which is the only positive aspect of like all these people losing their owns and businesses and our friends, like the people of the village of naza elsea'mon.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Like in twenty twenty one they demolished a whole section of it, and the next few years they're trying to demolish ten times that all the eastern village, on the whole eastern side, And it's like, you know, there's a lot of the plateau is actually under the village there, so if you demolish the houses, it's a mixed bag.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's sad to displace all these.
Speaker 4: People, but the only silver lining of this is to find all the tunnels in the right we already know. So it's like, why aren't they doing this, Why isn't the GEM sponsoring these estavations.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you know, why isn't I trying to get it to happen, And why do we have to.
Speaker 4: Like scramble to get the money and beg them to let us do what they've.
Speaker 3: Probably been doing. If you put your conspiracy hat on, why do you think it is?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, we know the kind of stuff that's down there, right, we know exactly what's under where we want to dig.
Speaker 2: We know where the chambers and chats are.
Speaker 4: We have so much information and this is world breaking news.
Speaker 2: What's under there is it's going to change the world in a big way.
Speaker 4: There's I mean to put it simply, there's definitely extraterrestrial artifacts.
Speaker 2: There are things advanced technology.
Speaker 4: We're working technology machinery, there are ett mummies if.
Speaker 5: You yeah, so this this could be like like potentially to common kind of thing, right, This would be the end of all power structures out there, of the United Nations, of the Vatican, of these invested interests, of financial systems and energy systems, medical systems.
Speaker 2: And history.
Speaker 3: It all will be rewritten.
Speaker 2: And if we do open up and see what's under there?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna tell Matt and Bell about this on the show?
Speaker 2: I just did.
Speaker 4: I mean I told him some some things about our plan that that could avoid the drilling, because there's actually been There was one project where they drilled inside the Great Pyramid. One of my friends was involved with and they drilled in and san started pouring out. It's like they were freaked out. They tried to plug it, but it's like they don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: You know, that could that.
Speaker 4: Could really affect the pyramid, its function functionality.
Speaker 2: It's risky and sketchy.
Speaker 4: So I told him, Matt, I said, we've got a safer plan, if you know. And he just interviewed out. He did a good job. And yeah, I will be bringing all this up with him next month, but I'll do a recording on the sixteenth of July with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna go to Sarada, Florida and do the He's got a really cool studio.
Speaker 3: So are you looking forward to that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually he invited me and I said, I'm actually gonna be in Florida next next month. I'm going to my friend Brian Saying is putting on this conference. It's called the Full Disclosure Now Comment. Okay, and uh so I was going to that and he said that's.
Speaker 2: An hour away. Because it's like, oh perfect, awesome, awesome, cooler.
Speaker 4: But I'm very excited to talk with him. I love the collection he brought here.
Speaker 2: You the same.
Speaker 3: I get my hands on those. I was like, Okay, this is different.
Speaker 1: Everyone says like, if you hold it, it's it's it's like a different experience and seeing.
Speaker 3: It, but it's it's t the trip.
Speaker 4: It's the trips, right, Yeah, yeah, you can't feel those things just for your photo.
Speaker 2: I was really bad and presentation. He actually and you mentioned, yeah, yeah, with the very first person, the really great attention to all these pieces.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: In the Cairo Museum, people just like tour guides would just walk through and be.
Speaker 3: Like, there's certain days, is no big deal, nothing to see you here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: John had the ability to look from a different perspective things that other people. He looked at the Sphinx, which the most photographed object in human history and seen by billions of people throughout thousands of years. Nobody ever saw what was writing for their face on this water weathering.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: He was my dear.
Speaker 4: Friend and mentor, like our teacher, you know, he was my guide as I learned.
Speaker 2: All this stuff.
Speaker 4: So I was really glad to see that Matt knew the history and acknowledged to what really started out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really did start the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And hopefully you guys need to make the discovery that you guys are looking to When when do you think you'll find out about the like you have an idea?
Speaker 3: Is it just a waiting game.
Speaker 2: Game pretty soon? Actually, our friend who would be running the project.
Speaker 4: And managing all the workers, and he's right now working on putting together the golden applications. He's having all these meetings and bringing in all the right people and he knows good the.
Speaker 2: Ministry wants to see.
Speaker 4: He's worked on Paltless missions that he's an excavation scanning projects for missions French, all different teams.
Speaker 2: He's worked with the loss, He's worked with his zer. He knows everyone in the ministry. So he's putting together the golden application for us. This has been we're like three weeks into.
Speaker 4: One month, he said it would take Okay, in a week or two, we might be hearing something back from him. And once we all agree on how we're gonna do it, we're gonna put the application in Because, like I said, we're we're racing against three other teams.
Speaker 2: He said, there's a French in Spain and America.
Speaker 3: Are all French team, the Spanish team in the United States team.
Speaker 4: Team, they're all because because we when we exposed that temple complex, they also.
Speaker 2: Where it was to. They're trying to get our discovery, you know, and who.
Speaker 3: Knows what, probably not the true, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's really clear that probably the American team they're talking about would probably be the the group.
Speaker 2: That Mark works with.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like I mean, I mean film that with Mark Laner as well.
Speaker 3: Marktill very active in this stuff.
Speaker 4: He is very interested in the site looking at because he actually worked. Just to the east of there is the extension of the it's called the Great Pyramid Causeway called the Cuckoo Causeway, and most of that causeway, unlike the Sphinx Causeway, that one goes deep into the village and it goes all the way to where he and Floss were saying the nilos he used to come up to and there's the Cuckoo Valley Temple at the end there.
Speaker 2: So this causeway goes deep.
Speaker 4: Into the village and they demolished all the houses, uh part of it, and he started up covering it all, which we documented over the year year cover year or two he worked on it. They started uncovering and all these neglithic blocks, the exact same style as the Pyramids themselves.
Speaker 2: They're very ancient stuff.
Speaker 4: And uh, that was really exciting to start seeing part of the Causeway country.
Speaker 2: What Mark Laner is, Uh, he he wants our spot.
Speaker 4: He actually applied for it and Zahi denied him. Wow, you know, yeah, correct, that doesn't happen off usually. Zahi and Laner are still very very close, and it was very surprising for me to hear that even he couldn't get it.
Speaker 3: That's that's very interesting, will be.
Speaker 1: I really hope that the good winds and get humanity.
Speaker 3: Get to know what's down there there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's it's it's there's gonna benefit everyone.
Speaker 2: There's everyone in Egypt is gonna benefit from it.
Speaker 4: If we show the world of truth, it's gonna have it's gonna ten X tour in the industry.
Speaker 3: There for sure.
Speaker 4: If everyone's gonna feel that, no one's gonna be hurt by it, and everyone's gonna be amazed.
Speaker 2: It would be good for everyone except people who are.
Speaker 4: Trying to hold on to control of the narrative, control of.
Speaker 2: The you know, the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, how can people like kind of stay on top of developments in the story.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm mostly put information out on my UK channel which Trevor Cross just my name, and.
Speaker 2: The YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: So I've got a series about a lot of the most relevant and unknown information.
Speaker 2: It is called the Secret Underworld of Visa.
Speaker 4: And I've got another one revealing n C two and then and then I've got a few interviews with.
Speaker 2: The Coffer Project Armando Filippo.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of I'm just putting all this exclusive information about my YouTube. I'm posting a lot on Facebook as well, name so people can follow that. But yeah, we're you can expect some really big, really big stuff coming in the next month or two.
Speaker 2: So very cool.
Speaker 3: That's exciting, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really want to any help getting message out is really raising awareness.
Speaker 1: We'll put it on our journal, Mike and Dave's multiverse as well as a cult Red Jackson.
Speaker 3: We'll get that. We'll get your message out there. Thank you so much for talking about much. Yeah, yeah, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no worries for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you.