Speaker 1: Welcome to Transformation Church podcast, where we represent God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. We're so glad you're here and wherever you're listening from, we believe God will transform your life. Did today's message.
Speaker 2: And there was a woman with a blood flow for twelve years, who had suffered much under many doctors. She has spent all that she had without benefit. Instead, she grew worse when she heard about your shoe as she came through the crowd from behind and touched this garment. So she kept saying, if I touch even his clothes, I shall be healed. Now that's some faith right there. She didn't say, She didn't say I might be. She said, if I touch this dude's clothes, I shall be here right away. Quick work some stuff God gonna do for you in this season. It's gonna happen right by the way. It's not gonna be no gradual thing. It's gonna happen right right away. The blood flow stopped, and she felt in her body that she was healed from her disease. Once your shoe A at once your shoe A knowing in himself that power had gone out from him, turned around in the crowd and said something very specific, who touched my clothes? Disciples responded, you see the crowd pressing upon you, and you say, who touched me? But he kept looking around to see who had done this. But the woman, scared and shaking, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before him and told him the whole truth. And he said to her daughter, your faith, I want to go slow here. Your faith has made you well. Get this, Go in shalom. You came in bleeding. I want you to go out in peace.
Speaker 3: Go in.
Speaker 2: Shalom and be healed from your disease. In the second week of this Missing Piece series, the Holy Spirit gave me three words that I need to give somebody in this room before you go. Before you go. I know you came expecting God to move, But before you go, before you walk out of these doors, he wants you to leave with something that you didn't come with. Hear me, He wants you to leave with something that you didn't get. You came to Jesus, you got something, but you was still about to leave. So before you go, that's what I want to preach to you today before you about your heads's prayer. With the word, shall the Holy Spirit give us peace before we go? Amen? And there was a woman with the blood flow for twelve years. Now this, this word ann means that there was something that was happening before that, and the writer decided to tag this story in to a story that was already in progress. Jesus had came from the opposite side of the sea, and there was a very accomplished public figure who had influence in the city named Gyros. Gyros ran up to Jesus, met him face to face as soon as he had come to shore, and he said, Master, my daughter is sick. Will you please come pray for her? Would you please come. I've heard about your reputation. I know what you can do. Would you please come to my house? Would you please pray for my daughter. So a great crowd had gathered around Jesus and they start in the direction of Gyrous's house. Because this is Gyrous's story until that and came in. The story was about one man until and came in. And is a different word than butt. When the word butt comes up, that means that whatever was happening happening before. Forget about it, because now what we're about to say after is either greater than or in opposition to what we said before. But I love the word and because and is this conjunction word that makes two things true. Gyrus is the one that got your shoe as attention. Gyrus is on the way. I'm sorry, your shoe is on the way to Gyrus's house. But it is this woman who has been bleeding for twelve years who interrupts the story and who draws our attention away from Gyrus and his daughter. And there was a woman who had an issue of blood for twelve years. Now, when I preach this text, there is some sensitivity and some empathy that I have to have because obviously I am not a woman, and I do not know what it is like to have a blood flow for twelve years. I don't know what it was like for this woman to perhaps think, twelve years in the past that perhaps she was having her monthly cycle. Maybe she thought this was going to last, as the others do, for a few days, maybe a week and a half, but then for days to turn into weeks, and then for weeks to turn into months, and to have something going on in your body that you cannot control. I don't know if there's anybody in this room that can resonate with a person who has their body betrayed them in such a way that it is doing things that you do not want it to do, but it's doing it anyway. To not have control of your faculties, to not have a diagnosis that is sufficient enough to make bleeding stop, I don't know what it is, and I'm not a woman, but I am an impath I can empathize. I could try to put myself and please, ladies, please don't be mad at me for where I tried to put myself, so I could at least understand. What I tried to at least understand is if I had a deep laceration on my inner thigh, and if I were to try to wrap that up and hope the bleeding stop. But the bleeding didn't stop after day one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, twelve, fifteen thirty as an impact. But I tried to try to at least understand, is how disruptive is this to my day to day life? How do I have to start changing how I go out and come in based on the fact that I have an internal clock now going on in my head? That no matter how many bandages I have over the wound, at some point, I'm gonna have to go back home. At some point, no matter how much I'm enjoying the party, I'm gonna have to be like, well, you look at at the time. No matter how much I'm enjoying this date, I'm uncomfortable because I know it can't go no further than what it's going right now, I'm gonna have to go because before I embarrass myself fully, I know that that the bandages are not gonna be able to hold a flow that won't stop. So I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna start spotting through my clothes. And if I start spotting through my clothes, depending on what I have on, people gonna start squinting. And if and if I'm like kind of lost in the moment and I don't know what you're squinting at, I'm automatically self com Oh, I just think your pants acute. And you're like, at this point, your whole wardrobe changes. You loved wearing whites and and and beiges and earth tones, and and you loved wearing yellows and and and and and oranges, and now you gotta wear browns. Girl, your whole wardrobe win coco. All of a sudden, what is the you weren't a lot of black nowadays? Is that a deep burgundy you got on After the first few months, you gotta be thinking it's gonna stop. At some point, maybe after the first year. You're You're like, this can't be. There's some great doctors in the area. Let me go get a diagnosis. This man. This woman had money, she had means, she she she went to doctors. Doctors gave her remedies. None of the remedies worked. Scripture says she spent all her money going to doctors for remedies and none of them worked. Here's the worst part about it. She got worse. Imagine going to a physician for healing, only to get to the physician and not only can they not help you, but what they did give you made you take the lambskin off the wall. Doc, you not who you say you are. She had gone too many doctors, she had gone everywhere she could, and she grew worse. At this point, your whole attitude gotta change, if not her, as mine. And this is just my empathic version with my deep laceration on my enner thigh. I'm over everybody. My words are short. I ain't got much to say. It's year five. I'm not that happy at your birthday. Here go your gift. God bless you. Are you okay? I'm fine? Oh my God, you know you're You're usually just much happier. I can't get into it. It's complicated. Where do I even start if I bring up the story? Where do I even start telling you what's been going on with me? It's year seven, this is now my life. I get up in the morning, I know that I got a good three or four hours before this is about to become too much for me, and I'm gonna have to go back on the inside of the house because of the culture that I live in. I can't really fellowship with people like I want, because in this state that I'm in that's only supposed to last for a few days up to a week, I am ceremonially unclean, and so if I touch someone in my impure state, they become as impure as me. So now I'm staying away from people, and people think I'm staying away because I'm funny acting, I'm actually staying away from them, so I don't contaminate them. See a lot of times when people retreat from you, it's not because they have an attitude problem. It's because they're trying to wrestle with some things that are so deep on the inside of themselves that they don't want to bring you into their drama. They're not being stand office, they're not being reclusive. It's just so complicated. I don't want to bring you into it because I'm still bleeding while I'm talking to you, and I don't want you to be as unclean as I'm in as I am, so I'm retreating and standing back from you so I can actually protect you. It's year eight, year eight, not day eight, not month eight. Year I heard there's another doctor in town. I've tried these other doctors. They haven't helped, but this one you'll hurt. You said, this one's good, I'll try him. And she goes to him and he don't help either. It's year nine, it's year ten, it's year eleven. Now what should have been a few days is a lifestyle. And you have a choice. When something's been going on so long that it's become your lifestyle. The choice is this is it. The choice is it's never going to be better than what it is right now. The choice is I've ascribed that I am now a bleeder. I now define myself by my condition. It's not something I have, it's now who I am. This is a choice. You are in charge of your inner narrative. You get to choose if you have a condition or if you are the condition. This is a good place to stop. Anybody beside myself, ever been in the season of your life where you've been doing something so long that you haven't had control over that. You just start calling yourself what you do. If you didn't call yourself society did you are a robber, You are a thief, you are a convict. You are what you did, not who you are. She had the option because it's been not one year, not five years, not eight years, not ten years. It's been twelve years. And of all places Jesus could have showed up, he shows up in this woman's city. Now, I don't know where this woman was off in the cut to get into this story. Mark is a teenager, and teenagers don't give a lot of details. You read Mark's gospel, it reads like an Instagram post and immediately Jesus went here, and immediately he went there, and straightway he went around the corner, and then he quickly dashed through the streets. What Mark, can you give us a little more detail? Nah, that stuff's boring. Mark ain't got nobody's genealogy. He ain't got one bigat. He don't care about none of that because it's.
Speaker 4: Not interesting to him. He's a teenager. Tell me what's popping off the story about this woman with the issue. When he hears it from his mentor, Peter is.
Speaker 2: Pik, He's like, tell me more about this story. He was like, yeah, you know, Gyrus, the influential god came to Jesus. He came to him face to face, and he says, can you go to my daughter's my house because my daughter's sick. And Jesus starts walking, but this crowd surrounds him, so Jesus can't walk like he wants to. The crowd actually slows his pace. And I just imagine that a woman that's been bleeding for twelve years is not spry. I don't imagine her to be quick. I don't imagine her with all the stuff she has to do to be outside, to be like, oh.
Speaker 5: Word, this crowd slows Jesus down enough that this woman is like.
Speaker 2: That's that man. I've heard about that man. He got a reputation for healing people. But in my state, I don't have to. I don't have the strength to try to fight through that crowd and square up. I can't even catch up to him. But that crowd move is so slow, I think I could get in the middle of that. And this woman starts making her way through this crowd of people, and here's the only thing on her mind. I've read the Old Testament. I read Malachi chapter number four. It's said that the son of Righteousness would have healing in his wings. Now, I don't think this boy is an angel or nothing like that. But I don't even have to touch him. If I just touched something that's touching him. She doesn't say. Maybe she said, I shall be. Can you imagine after twelve years and you've given all your money away to doctors to try to make you better, and you're still not well, and you still have hope. Hope is a wonderful thing. Can I just stop and talk about hope for a moment. What the enemy is trying to rob you? Of is hope at the end of it all. He wants to know. I want you to give up on God and everything after twelve years. This woman could have been cynical, She could have been a pessimist. She could have waved off Jesus. He just liked them other physicians. He ain't gonna do nothing. She said, no, all those other physicians ain't Jesus. If I make it to Jesus, I shall be healed. So she moved through the crowd and again she said, if I just touch the tassel, if I just get the fringe, I'll get a benefit. Ever heard fringe benefits. This gives a new little texture and nuance to the word fringe benefits. This is I can get a fringe benefit from him, because if I touch what's touching him, I will be made ho there's somebody in this room or watch it online. You've been in a season of your life that you don't even feel like you can approach Jesus. But if you can touch somebody that is touching him, you know that you will be healed. For some of y'all, your Grandmama's prayers is what's getting you through right now. For some of you, all, it's your parents' prayers that's getting you through right now. For many of you, all it's your friends prayers. You're like, I can't get to them, but if you touch them, I'll be touching him. I need to touch something that is touching him. I need to touch somebody that is touching him. That's why some of your friends call you in the middle of the night for prayer, because they know that you are actually touching him. They're coming to you trying to get to him, and through you, they're getting to him. That's why they come to you. Stop rolling your eyes and stop looking at the phone going oh God, there they go again. The only God they got in this season of their life is you. I don't know who that was for, and maybe that was for like ten or fifteen people, But the only reason why they're calling you it is because they know that you are touching him. So she touches, She gets through the crowd and she literally it's a tassel. But I'll just do this. She does that. She don't she don't grab him, she don't touch him. She touches what's touching him. She said, the hymn is as good as him. If you don't get it. Just ask somebody next to you. I'm not gonna explain that one the hymn is as good as him. And she touched him, And Scripture says, right away, not five minutes later, not an hour later, right away. That's the kind of God I serve. I serve a right away God. I can be in a situation twelve years and in one moment, right away, In one moment, what seemed like forever goes away because my Adai has the right of way to do whatever he needs to do right away. She stopped the moment. She did that immediately she could feel that she was here, She got what she wanted. She stopped the pursuit. You can go, Thank you, sir. We didn't even need to talk. Oh thank you, Holy Spirit. Let me slow down. Some of y'all's right away is before you even prayed. Some of y'all gonna get a right away, and you didn't even pray to prayer yet. Some of y'all gonna get a right away. And you didn't even know to say the thing yet. All you knew to touch what was touching him. And God has already given you a breakthrough before you even opened your mouth. They didn't even have a conversation. She did not get his attention. She was not Bartimaeus in the middle of the road saying master. She just said, if I touch him, I'm good. She touched him and she stopped. That woman was on that ground. M m hmmm. I've been to every physician, but that man right there, that's the great physician. All my money was spent up, but that man right there, he didn't need my money. He is money. He is my provision. He is my healer, he is my deliverer, He is my strong tower. He is my anchor. She got what she came for. She has her healing. It's done. She can leave, she wants to leave. She came from behind him and she touched to him if his garment. She got the freedom she needed, She got the healing that she needed, and she was content. She was content. He wasn't in the middle of all kinds of people around you. You would think you would think that would go unnoticed. Jesus only several feet stops. Scripture says, because he within himself knew that power going out of his body. Now you know, you have to be a sensitive man with a high level of attunement to not just notice that somebody tugged on your garment, but also notice that they took something from you. Power left him, get it, not when she touched him, When she touched something that was touching him. Power left him. So he stops, and he says, who touched my clothes? You got a gang of dudes around you, pressing up against you, walk in this direction, and you got the nerve to ask who touched my clothes. Notice he didn't say who touched me? You know the difference between this and you. He said, nobody touched me, But somebody touched my clothes, and power left me, and I'm not leaving. You know, Gyrus is in the corner light though I was first. I'm the one called you. Man. You're supposed to be going to my house while you stopping. What you mean, somebody touching you? Jesus won't move. Here's why Jesus won't move, because Jesus doesn't want this woman to think that she stole something from him. I know you've been bleeding for twelve years. I know all your money is going. I know you didn't want to bother me, so you press through the crowd. Surreptitiously. Good word, look it up. You came through the crowd surreptitiously. You tried to creep up on me. You didn't want to bother me because you didn't want to stop the procession. You don't want to draw attention to yourself because if we draw attention to you, you might have to explain what you've been through. So you tried to come and get what you wanted in private. I know why you sat at the back of the church. You wanted to get in, just enough to be in, but you want to slip out because you don't want nobody to know that you smell like weed, that you're just coming off your high, that you still drunk a little bit, that you had some sex last night. But God is saying, before you go, I know you just wanted to come in and get your healing and walk out the door. But before you hardy know you got your healing and you think you got everything that you need before you leave. But before you go, I don't want you to walk out of here today. Unseen, unheard, unknown, unloved. Who touched me? Everyone's looking around, everybody been touching you. Yeah, no, no, no, no, y'all have been pressing. You can't press God. Yep, He'll give you permission to touch him. But don't think you ever pressing God to do nothing. He cannot be pressed. He is the unmovable, He is the immuta, He is God in the flesh. He can't be pressed, but he can be touched. The press didn't stop him. The touch did. Who touched me? And everybody's looking around, drivers in the corner, and it gets uncomfortably quiet because God is very comfortable in silence. And the silence and the discomfort made her show up to be seen. Scripture says, the woman scared and shake it because when you're not used to being seen, and when you're trying to hide. This is the connection back to last week's message. Remember Adam and Eve hid because they were so ashamed, so they hid themselves. And a question is what brought them out now here? It is this woman is not hiding amongst the leaves. She is hiding amongst the crowd. And God would not allow her to remain anonymous in the crowd. Touched me, so here she comes, shaking, timid, scared, heal me healed, shaking, timid, scared, healed, shaking, timid, scared, healed, shaking, timid, scared, heal, You do know that you can be healed and still be shaking and timid and scared. You're healed, but you're not ready to give your testimony yet. You're healed, but you're not ready to show yourself yet. You're healed, but you're not ready to say I want to give my life to Jesus and declare him publicly. I know something that's shames on the inside. But I'm still shaking and I'm still scared because I'm not used to being seen. After twelve years, I've mastered the art of disappearing into the crowd. I know what it is to be in a place and not be in a place at the same time. I know what it feels like to show up and still be hidden. She comes shaking and scared, and she's like, oh you sure, ah, Hi, Hey, Hi, everybody, don't be mad. I'm so sorry. Oh ah ah. And here's what scripture says that just is so profound to me, because if you're ever going to have peace, you have to break the silence. You will never your body, your nervous system, will never be at peace as long as you got some stuff pent up on the inside that you have not articulated with your mouth. Whatever doesn't come up and out of your mouth through words will come up and out of your mouth through your body, so you have to speak. This woman was about to go home healed and unseen, and your shoe was stopp thinking entire procession, and said, before you go, and she fell down before him. Here's the scripture says, and she told him the whole truth. Child. I've been preaching thirty years and I've never seen that part the way I saw it studying for this message. It's always been there, lying in plain sight. And it never even dawned on me that she just didn't show up and said I've been bleeding for twelve years. Then thank out, No, no, no. Scripture says, when she showed up. She showed up, and she told him the whole truth, which means because the whole truth. It don't mean that she just said, I've been bled for twelve years and I spend all my money and that's it. No, no, no, she's healed. Now it was time to share how this experience has felt. She told the whole truth. I stopped believing in doctors, a bunch of liars. Been bleeding for twelve years. Everybody told me they had a diagnosis that was gonna fix it. All they did was take my money and left me worse off than what I was. I can't tell you how many friends I lost over the last twelve years because they didn't understand the situation that I was going through. I even tried to be vulnerable enough to share with a couple of people and they just start They just told me, you just need to pray more. A couple of these jokers told me that I must have some sin in my life or else God would have healed me already. They tried to act like it was my fault, and I let me tell you about some of y'all pharisees. Now, I'm not saying it is Gyrus, but can you change the laws of something. I'm ceremonially unclean, which means I can't even go to the very place that I need to get my healing because they want me to stop something that I can't even stop on my own. Now, I'm not saying that's what she's said. I'm just saying this is what I would have said if I had a laceration on my nithigh and I've been baddished up for twelve years. She told him the whole truth. Thank you Holy Spirit. She told the truth, her truth. See we be telling people, or tell your truth, but you gotta remember that your truth has to reconcile with the truths No, no, no, you can have your truth. Just know that your truth one day is gonna have to stand before the truth, and the truth is going to be able to pronounce if your truth was his truth, Truth, speak your truth, says. Here's how I know that the truth she told was the truth the truth wanted to hear, because he said to her daughter, I want you to go scour the New Testament scriptures Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and find me another place that He looks at a woman and calls her daughter. A single man, unmarried, looks at a grown woman and says, daughter, Now, remember this is the Word wrapped in flesh. And the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God, and the word was God, and the word became flesh. And what among is the only begotten son of the Father, full of grace. And so if he says it, it must be true. Jesus is God's word. So when he calls her daughter, he is not just making some endearing inference. He is letting her know, Oh, you're my sibling. Your truth is the truth. And you're not walking out of here some unnamed woman. You came in as a woman with no name. You're leaving here with a position. You are a daughter, hear me. Your faith has made you. Well. Here's the instruction, and I gotta go slow here she was already healed, but he declares, when she leaves, go in shaloon. I humbly submit this to all the theologians in the room. Don't be mad. It's just a submission. I believe this woman was gonna forfeit her peace if she would have taken if she would have taken her her healing and hiding, she would have been healed. But she wouldn't have been at peace because she would have left unseen, unknown and unheard. And you cannot be in the kingdom and go unseen, unheard and unknown. So he says, you are a daughter. Before you go, I want you to know you're a daughter. Now go in peace and be healed ed past tense from your disease. Here's what he was saying, I appreciate you coming out from the crowd and telling me the truth about the experience that you've had in a journey to this healing. Now that you have it, I want you to go in peace and be healed from your disease. Now you know that when God speaks a word, if Jesus God the Son speaks a word, it cannot come back void. When he told her, be healed from your disease, and it was past tense, what he's telling her was you will never have this situation again. I don't know who I'm preaching to, but there's somebody in this room. God's about to do such a work in your life. You are never going to struggle with that issue again. But it's contingent upon you telling the truth. I know a lot of people God's doing crazy breakthroughs and miracles in their lives, but they're still not at peace because they've never told the whole truth about their experience. Revelation Chapter number twelve says we overcome by the blood of the Lamb, And what the word of our testimony can I tell y'all something? Unedited testimonies don't help anybody. Edited testimony not unedited, edited testimonies don't help anybody. There's some people that have been blessed by God for years and and and the way their testimony goes, it's like this, first getting out of the God who is ahead of my life to pass the mic, and first Lady Natalie into the saints and friends. So grateful to be here in the house of the Lord. You know, God has brought me from a mighty long way. I used to be in some stuff child, but God did a work. He did a didn't he do a work? He did a work. Hey man, y'all just keep praying for me as I continue in the Lord. Who does that help? Who does that help? Imagine this woman getting healed and coming into church and and and then we say can you tell us a story? And it was like, yeah, you know what I went through? Ooh, I went through so much in my body. But then the Lord, you know how the Lord do He'd just be showing up and I touched to him off his garment and he just no, no, no, no, the whole truth, the whole truth. Both of my sons are here, Nathan and Noah are with me today. And people ask that they'll be like, oh, my goodness, how many children do you have? I said, well, we have too, But we were pregnant five times. We lost the first, then we had Nathan, then we lost two more. Then we had Noah. And it was painful to have to deal with the losses. And then after it happened once, and then it happened twice, and then it happened three times. I was starting to think, is it me? The enemy started to make me believe that there was something in me that God wanted to block from coming into the earth. See how your narrative can change if you're not staying close to him. See what happens when you don't have an anchor. But by me telling that story, guess what, it normalizes it for other people who are in this room that have gone through miscarriages, because the enemy will make you think like you're the only one that's been through something until you open your mouth and tell your story. Don't just start this crazy, vague testimony of what the Lord brought you out of. Tell the truth. I'm glad you're a church mother now, but if you as a hole, please tell the other holes in the room that God can change your life around and he can turn a hole into a housewife. I'm just saying, before you were a killer, don't kill me, and don't kill nobody in the church. But if you've got a body, just go ahead and tell you're gonna relieve some stress, do your time, get on out. I know our message goes into prisons, and I know I might make all my fellow prison prisoners mad, the inmates that are mad. I have a brother that's locked up right now and incarcerated, so I understand, uh uh. And I know that there are some people that are locked up behind bars, uh that that are absolutely innocent. And because of the way that our our our criminal system is, some people just get caught up and they wind up doing time that it's not theirs. But for the rest of us, Yeah, can we just tell the truth? The prison system wouldn't be filled with innocent people. Some of y'all did it, and you would you you would come out with some peace if you just tell the truth that I did do the thing that I was charged for, and I have to do the time, and the consequences are harsh, but I'm freer because I ain't got no more secret. She told the whole I was sexually abused at the age of eight years old by an older teenage boy that lives across the street from me. For a six month period of time, I wet the bed until I was sixteen years old. The trauma that happened in my body because of that sexual abuse, my body betrayed me. I didn't have an issue of blood, but I couldn't stop whiting to bed, and my parents did everything parents do at that age. Don't drink no liquids after six You can't have a soda after three point thirty four PM. I don't know where they came up. They just freest out these rules. Go in to bed with a dry mouth. I can't have no liquids after six dinners at seven thirty. Make it makes sense. I couldn't stop witing to bed. I could never spend a night over my friend's house. I was too deathly afraid of waking up in a wet spot. I just learned how to hide better. Woke up in the middle of the night, flipped the mattress over, sprinkle some baby powder on it, put a clean towel on it, change my pajamas. Wake up in the morning, like I did not pee. I washed up at four point thirty in the morning while everybody was still sleep. Just might as well tell you all the truth. Got exposed to pornography when I was twelve years old, pour in to masturbation. That was how I numbed the pain. My mom caught me when I was nineteen, and it was an embarrassing night. But then I told the truth, and that night a peace came into my heart. Hear me, I had not given my life to Jesus yet, but the truth brought my body peace. And I just believe that there's somebody in here. Listen. I am not about to put a mic in front of your face and tell you to confess everything that you've ever gone through. But I'm telling you before you go, he doesn't want you to walk out of here anonymous. He wants you to walk out a daughter. He wants you to walk out of sun. He wants you to walk out free. He wants you healed. Yes, but he wants you to have peace because he's the prince of it and why would he have you lacking something he is, So before you go, I just want to give someone an opportunity to come out from the crowd, someone that's been hiding someone that has gotten used to slipping in and slipping out. It's gotten used to blending in with the shadows, getting just what you need, and then leaving. And God's saying, no, today's to day. Who touched me? You're in this place, you're in this at You've literally connected with the heart of God. And He's saying, who touched me? I want to know who you are so you can know who's you are, so if there's somebody in this room that has been hiding amongst the crowd. I just want you to get up and just come right here. I just want to see who you are. Who touched me? Who touched me? Who touched me? Who touched me? I want to identify the daughters. I want to identify the sons who touched me. Did you think you were going to come in and out of here and not be seen by me? Who touched me? I don't want you to walk out of here unknown. I don't want you to walk out of here unheard who touched me? Come out, Come out from wherever you are. Your days of hiding out amongst the crowd are over. You are a daughter, you are a son, You are his and he is yours who touched me? I see you coming, Come on, come on, come on, wherever you are? Who? Who whoo who? Who? Who? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so proud of you. I am so proud of you. You have no idea, and I want to tell you right now, tears are so good.
Speaker 2: Tears. Tears are gods. God could have put tears anyway as many sweat glands as we have on our body. Tears could have been coming out the bottom of our feet. He put them right in our eyes on purpose, so that other people would know how to get close to you. Isn't it crazy that the one of the first things society tries to do is keep you from crying. Suck it up, stop being a cry baby. Don't nobody want to see all that? Don't nobody want to hear all that? When the very thing we came out the wound with was our tears in our voice. It's the first two things that enemy tries to take from us is our ability to speak, to make sound, and our ability to show emotion. You're not strong for not crying, You're wrong for not crying. You were created to cry, okay to somebody else, and he loves you so much. He's like you went like to the edge of your seat and was like you did like a pump fake juke. Hes, he where are you at? Yeah? Come through? Come through? Yeah, man, come through. Oh a bunch of y'all did it? Hes Yeah, come through, come through, Come through, Come through, Come through. This is real business up here. We do real work up here. It's real. Thank you, Holy Spirit. Yeah, come through, y'all, come in just a little bit. We all got on deodorant. You know they make a ninety six hour de order it. Now, what type of work is that person doing? It makes no sense. Who needs that much protection? Stay in the house, work from home. Well, a bunch of always doing that heavy step Praise God, Thank you Holy Spirit. Yeah. He wants you to be seen. He wants you to be seen. I know that's not comfortable at all, But he loves you that much that he would not let you out of here without being seen, without being recognized, without being noticed. He loves you. You're his daughter. You're his daughter. Okay, that's good, Okay, I'm so happy. We're gonna pray. I'm gonna pray for y'all. Is that all right? You girl? After all you've been through. What he does next is right away. There's a whole right away for you. And the enemy has written this very ugly narrative about you that sometimes you started to repeat, and it's alive from the lake of fire, what you have been through, what you're currently in. It's not the rest of your life. It is not the rest of your life. Give that story back to who owns it. It's not you, it's him. I don't know who him is. You know who him is. Father God, I thank you for my brothers and sisters. Thank you for my brothers and sisters, for your sons and daughters. I thank you for this message of peace. Holy Spirit. I pray right now in Jesus' name, that we would come out and we would stay out, that we would tell the whole truth about the experience that we've been having. Thank you for the healing that is happening in the hearts of your sons and daughters. Thank you for the issues that you are stopping from leaking. Thank you for the issues that you have stopped from flowing. And Holy Spirit, I pray now for a right away miracle and blessing that transforms their lives from the inside out. Holy Spirit, Thank you for the grace that you have given us to walk in the peace of God that passes all understanding, that guards our hearts and our minds. Through Christ Jesus, May we never hide out in the crowd again. Before we go, remind us that we are your sons, your daughters, that we're healed, and that we go in peace. Shaloam over our lives, Shaloam over our minds, Shaloam over our bodies, Shalom over our children, Shalom over our marriages, Shaloam over everything that pertains to us. Thank you, Yeshuah for being the Prince of peace. In the matchless name of Jesus, we pray. Amen. Come on, can we clap our hands for Jesus run good time? Come on, you can do better than that. If you're happy about the peace that we have in your shoe of Messiah, we are going to another level of peace. Faith to faith, and glory to glory through our words. Listen, we are going to I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now. Amberly come up here. Pastor mic passes his church, so he be knowing what he doing. I'm just here for six weeks, so I don't know. I'll just be making it up every did.
Speaker 6: I just want to take this moment while we're just in this holy moment. We've prayed it specifically over you, guys, and before you go, I do believe that peace has been given to you, and you're walking out of here different I see you.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: But for many of you in the room, some of you, it's not even peace that you're looking for. It's a real relationship with the Jesus that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: And so we would be remiss if we didn't.
Speaker 6: Give you the opportunity to make this Jesus that Pastor Tim has just so beautifully preached about, the Lord and the savior of your life. And when I think about that Lord, many of you have rented something before. You've lived in an apartment, you've lived in a house, You've rented something. And when you have a landlord, you don't get to just knock down walls, you don't get to just paint things. You don't get to just do things because you don't like the way that they designed it. But you run everything by the landlord. You ask for permission before you move, before you build, before you construct, and that's what happens when we make Jesus the lord of our lives. We ask him, we seek him, We ask him, can I do this? Should I take this job? Should I marry this spouse? Should I go to this school? Should I engage in these activities? And when he says no, don't get in that relationship, No, don't go to that school, No, don't take that job, we submit to him because he's the.
Speaker 2: Lord of our life.
Speaker 6: And so this morning, Pastor Tim and I we want to ask you, is there anyone in the room today that would be bold and brave enough to say, I've not done that yet. I've not made Jesus the lord of my life. I've not submitted my decisions and my desires to him. And if that's you, I'm going to ask you, on account of three to be the boldest and the most brave that you've ever been, and to raise your hand. One, two, three. I see you, I see you, I see you up there, I see you back there. Making Jesus the lord of your life is the best decision that you will ever make. That's how you walk in the peace that we've talked about today, That's how you experience the Bible talks about a peace that passes all of our understanding, meaning our normal natural brains can't conceive what that kind of peace could look like. So this morning, you got a whole church full of people, and if there's people up here at the front, we're gonna pray with you. We're gonna pray a prayer, and we're gonna ask Jesus to come into our hearts to make us new, to make us fresh, to wash away the old, and to make us brand new people. And we're gonna repeat that prayer with you, because you're not alone.
Speaker 2: We see you, We see you, So will.
Speaker 6: You pray with me? Dear God, I admit I've made mistakes. I admit I need a savior. I admit I need a Lord. I asked that you would come into my heart, that you would change my motives. I believe you lived, I believe you died, and I believe you rose again just for me. Change me, renew me, and transform me. In Jesus's name, I pray.
Speaker 2: A men.
Speaker 6: Now listen, if you made that decision today, how are we going to celebrate.
Speaker 2: As a church.
Speaker 6: We are so proud of you, But even more than that, God is proud of you. If you've made that decision today, will you do exactly what Pastor Tim said, Will you tell somebody? Will you go and tell somebody the whole truth. Don't leave this building today without telling somebody the whole truth. If you have made this decision, if you will text the word saved to A two A two A two, we'll be able to get you some more resources into your hand. We don't want you to walk this alone. You're not meant to do life alone. There's a tribe for you. There are people that can surround you and walk out the this walk.
Speaker 2: Of faith with you.
Speaker 6: And for those of you that are at the altar, or maybe those of you that are still saying I didn't come down and I wish I would have, We're gonna leave the altar open and we've got people that are gonna be here to pray over you and for you.
Speaker 2: So I want to encourage you.
Speaker 6: Don't leave this place before you go. As Pastor Tim said, get the peace that you need before you go, get the healing that you need, leave need, don't leave here the way that you came in.
Speaker 2: We love you so much.
Speaker 6: Until next week, go out and live a transformed life.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us today. If you said that prayer and accept it Jesus into your heart, it's the best decision you could ever make. We want to celebrate with you, and we have some tools to help you on your journey. Tex saved to A two eight two a two, and to find out more about TC text connect to A two A two eight two. Be sure to subscribe and share this podcast with your friends. Thanks for listening. Now go out and live a transform life.