Speaker 1: Hello, friends, I just wanted to get ahead of some of the comments I foresee from this episode. First, if you listen to this show, you know that I am very skeptical about physical being extraterrestrial narratives. I do lean more towards a spiritual phenomena. That being said, I am also well aware of the possibility of alien propaganda and certain narratives being spread to perpetuate agendas. And the fact that Gil used to be a CEO for a high level global marketing firm and TEDx speaker now during this time period is making Biblical Hebrew translations for a book about extraterrestrials does raise some questions, which she briefly addresses in the interview. But I am also aware that there are genuinely curious people seeking answers out there, and as always, I leave it up to you, the audience, to decide enjoy this episode. I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew Today My guest is Gil Rosen. Check out our merch shop. We've got shirts from the films. We got our logo, t's beautiful shirts, even got hoodies. Use the link right in the description to go check that out. Watch my films a cal Louisiana's on twob Doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today I want to welcome Gil Rosen. He is an author, tedex speaker and CEO.
Speaker 2: Gil.
Speaker 1: Welcome. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm very well. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, man, It's good to have you today. We're going to be discussing your book, Alien Versus Decoding Genesis. It's a deep exploration of specific passages from the Book of Genesis which reveal anomalies hidden in the original Hebrew text that challenge modern biblical translation and understandings, even possibly revealing the true identity of God, as well as a link between classified CIA documents and the destruction of Sodom Gomorra. This is the stuff we're all about here. Can't wait to learn more about it. Before we do. This is your first time on, tell us a little bit about yourself and let the audience know how they can find out more awesome.
Speaker 3: So, first of all, great to be here. I'm a CMO of a global tech company, and I've been in tech for about twenty plus years now, ever since the dot com boom and even before Y two K, so I've been around that whole area, the boom of the internet, mobile phone, everything. And now I'm a same of telecommunication software company. We serve most of the global telecom companies. So any company, any telecom company or listeners are connected to, probably uses our software. And that specifically that domain, which seems so far fetched from you know talking about Bible and Genesis, is exactly what led me there. Uh the you know, my profession is about telling stories. Being a chief marketing officer, it is about telling stories, It's about creating messages, is about moving minds and perceptions and and that trait, the craft of marketing and storytelling is something that I deal with on a you know, regular basis, and and you know, as I matured in my profession, it kind of connected me back to childhood. The passion of mine, which is you know, the whole thing that you know, that poster behind you. I want to believe, you know, I've I've been I've been there since you know, since the early my early childhood days. And you know, we'll get there. But I think that that the essence of what the Bible is at the end of today. It's just an amazing story. And that story, Genesis specifically, became the cornerstone of Western civilization. It's you know, it's it's the it's the it's the core book of the three Monopheistic religions. It founded monothheism, the belief in one God, and it's connected to our you know, mainly Western values. And and I saw going back to the roots in a book which I wrote, uh, which I read and experienced as a child, learning it in its original language. I wanted to go back and kind of investigate the that that book and this is what came out of it.
Speaker 1: Was there any specific catalysts, anything that brought you back to the interest in this. It's a very interesting time to put out a book like this with the mainstream disclosure that's unfolding as we speak.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, I'm glad you mentioned the word disclosure because of back to it. But before that, I really started as a child, around the age of eleven or twelve, I came across and read Eric von Danikin's book Chariots of the Gods, and that that book kind of just sparked my imagination. He looked at cultures across the globe and the meaning the potential meaning of you know, their statues and the monuments around the world, from the pyramids to the you know, to the pyramids in Chichinisa to the pyramids in Egypt, and really trying to maybe provide an alternative narrative to our history as as the human race. And that just sparked my imagination and I've been kind of following this, i would say genre ever since. Then. In the nineties, I read Graham Hancock Fingerprints of the Gods, which further took me down that rabbit hole. And I've always had the perspective as an Israeli, as a Hebrew speaker, you know, reading the scriptures and the original language and when you hear others speak, and mainly as it got into mainstream media with a history channel and you know, the ancient astronauts and it's I think like twentieth twentieth A season and other you know, unexplained shows that are just featured everywhere. I realized that many times they're talking about the Bible and Genesis. But first of all, they're what I call jumping from one fun fact to the other. There's no structure to it. I mentioned a cool fact there and here, but it's never structured. It very often misses the point because it uses the translation as its basis. And you know, and I looked around and I said, listen, first of all, this is your professional this is what I do for a living. I love this topic. I've been following it since my childhood. I can read the source. I want to go back, and I want also for myself. You know, I found myself in all these different you know, dinner table discussions and and also mentioning things that I read in the Bible. But it was never structured. I didn't have like a thesis. So a few years ago I just decided to sit down with Genesis and that started my journey. And you know, the first verse of the Bible, the first verse of the Bible beveshit Barrah Elohim. In the beginning, God created. This is where the investigation starts because in English it says in the beginning, God created. In Hebrew it says, beveit Barrah Elohim. Elohim is plural. It's a plural form of a singular word, which is l. L is a single god. Elohim are multiple gods. So why this anomaly and this I kind of go through the entire book of Genesis and show the different perspective, But that kind of drew me at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe we could go through some of those verses included in your book and get a little bit more information as it relates to your understanding of these specific verses. Let's start with that first one. Maybe we could expand a bit on in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. What else have you extracted from this besides the plural gods?
Speaker 3: So before I get there, what I you know? I want to just jump quickly back to the disclosure sure and kind of give just kind of a trailer to something we'll maybe touch in the end. My belief is that this book Book of Genesis and my book, the ability to see things differently are part of what is not being disclosed when we wait for the government to tell us what disclosure is about. My belief is that part of the fear and part of the reason the disclosure is not happening is because part of it, not all of it, sist of the understanding that the various government and organizations arrived at which our view of history and specifically our theology or our religions are actually misinterpreted meetings with extra terrestrial or out of this earth races which basically gave birth to these stories which became ultimately our religious religion, you know, religious faith and a religious faith down the road cleansed the original story which I'm going to start to talk to you about and show you step by step while it is what it is, the narrative. So you know my book what I try to do, and I want people to really understand. I'm not anti faith, I'm not anti religion, and I think faith is important. I think religion is important. I think in the Book of Genesis you can find faith in many places. I think in the first the first chapter of Genesis, Genesis one is actually a different God than the rest of Genesis. Genesis one is the creation of the universe, and this is where it starts with Vershit by the gods. And then later down in the sixth Day, when they arrive at the task of creating man, what they say is God doesn't say I will create man. He would say, let's make man in our image after our likeness. And there are two words there used in plurality, our image, this is how we look. This is the form which I will get to later because it gets wild in Genesis six. And our likeness, which is how we behave. So it wasn't like, let's make them look like us and the rest will be completely different. It's let's make them like looking like us and behaving like us. So the original uh in Genesis one, the original dialogue is not of a god acting on his own on his own. It's a conversation between the gods conversing and deciding to create man in their own image and in the language. By the way, it's not uh, it's not even hidden. But you know, one of the things I say, you know, this truth has been hiding in plain sight. It's it's it's amazing that we talk about disclosure, but actually disclosure already happened. It's it's written in the book. But we were we were engineered to to ignore it. We were engineered to ignore it. And and and and this this, this, this verse is a very telling sign when you have in the first verse plural eloheim instead of and. Then the translation says one God. But actually, even in the English translation they use later in Genesis one, let's create man in our image. It's plural, but nobody questions it. You know, the theologians would say, this is a use of what I describe in my book as the majestic plural reverence. When you want to describe something that is bigger, like a king, you would a king would speak in plural, but when speaking to his peers, he does not say we when he means I. So even the majestic plural argument kind of falls flat. But it's kind of ignored, and we just continue down the tails. So Genesis one is kind of the creation of the universe. It's the creation of the universe in the in the in the in the kind of grand in the grand scale of things. It's not it doesn't have any specifics. That just talks about these six stages. And on the seventh day, and you know, we're having this discussion on the weekend, on the Saturday, and for us having a week and a weekend. It's kind of like, this is how things are. But you have to think, you have to imagine that in the ancient world, this cycle of working for six days and resting on the seventh was not a given. So this is why I mentioned in the beginning that some of the morals from Genesis are still with us today. Even the way that we structure our week started there. And everybody must rest, the man, the woman, the animal, even the slaves. So you know, it's a very it's a book with high morals, yet it's not a book about a discussion about God as the regular belief goes. So so Genesis one is really interesting in that it's kind of a macro story. Then Genesis two starts in a kind of a summary of Genesis one, but then it does something very interesting. And here too, by the way, when I started writing the book, I didn't imagine that I would stumble across these kind of very I would say profound mistranslations on Genesis too, it says these are the days when the Lord God created the heavens and the earth. It's kind of a summary of what happened in the previous chapter. Mm hm, So you read it, these are the days when the Lord God. And for you, the Lord God is just kind of a reverent kind of attribute before using the word God, it's the Lord, meaning this is the supreme God. But this is not what the source code says in Hebrew. It says Elohim Jehovah, meaning this is a specific God whose name is Yehovah. So thereafter Jehovah is a specific God which is named specifically, or his name is being is being used when it's related to him in God's is used in other instances when Yoava is not involved. And there are other places in Genesis where there are interactions with Elohim, but not Yehovah, and and and and these bread crumbs are all over and and I'll get to them. So so you have a you have at the beginning of Genesis two, basically, you know, the first verse or the first two verses. It's the beginning of the entire theology. And right there you act a name, you take it out of translation. And for me, it wasn't like, okay, you know, it's just a I don't think it's a matter of fact, I think it's a psio. I think that when you look back at who who did those translations, and what they had to do. From a political and social perspective, a new religion is being formed when the canon is being made and you're collecting all these books from all these different you know stories, yea, and and you have to you have to kind of then deliver it to the people. And the people have gods all over. If you think about the Roman Empire and the Greeks who basically created the translations, they were you know, they were managing cultures all over, and what they had to do is to say, okay, so there are all these gods, but now this new god that we're talking about, and this is, you know, the prime God, he's the Lord. The Lord is bigger than any other reign god, win, God, fertility god, you name it. He's the Lord. Okay. But in that very instance they erase his name, making him nonspecific and basically trying to say, first of all, he is the supreme God, and second of all, to put him in a place where he's not even physical. If you don't have a name, it's much easier to sell you the story that he's everywhere all the time.
Speaker 1: So you're saying they specifically pulled out one of these alohem gods to focus on made it seem that he is the one true creator God. Is that what you're saying there.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that the story of Genesis is the story of a specific God called Jehovah, if it's not a story about the one and only and no other God. In the Book of Genesis, multiple gods are being referred to all the time, but one and only one is being referred to by name because he's the one that ultimately later on will make the covenant with the children of his brook, so throughout the book. So what I'm saying is, it's not, as I call it, the the god oxymoron in the book that you know if I tell you, describe the meaning of God for me? Right, and I would ask anybody who's listening to us, you know, what does God mean for you? God is everywhere. God knows everything. God has lives in no time. He knows the past, present, and future. You know you cannot hide from him, you cannot confuse him. He knows what is going to happen in advance, and you know there is no He's like everything right that He is one and he knows all that is the that is the narrative of religion. In the book of Genesis, Jehovah starts with the entire you know, Genesis one is the creation story. Then Genesis two says, okay, now we're kind of zooming in on the creation of man. And you see that the process of creation and uh and and in in God's or Jehovah's reaction to the outcome is not one of a god who knows everything, but is of I would say, of a chief scientist doing his mission, encountering problems and providing solutions. And I'll and I'll give you an example. He creates Adam. The beginning UH starts with Adam and Adam after he gives Adam dominion to the entire animal kingdom in the earth itself. First of all, you have to ask why would God create man out of pure love? Because this is what we are led to believe. And then on his his first degree would be you are now in charge of planet Earth. Okay, So it's it's kind of strange. He's got a he's already working for him. What second, he notices after a while that Adam is lonely. So it's described in Genesis two that God wants to help find or he's searching for Adam's help. So he devises a plan. He says, I'll let Adam name all the animals in the animal kingdom, and one of them will be his help. So Adam goes and does this naming project, and no help is to be found, Genesis says. And then God says, okay, so he hasn't found help, So I need to, now, you know, go into second gear. Take it a notch up, and he puts Adam to sleep, and he makes an incision and takes out what is called in the in the Hebrew scripture cella cela is also was translated as rib, but cella and Hebrew can also mean part. It's like a three dimensional shape of something. So he takes out that cella and creates even out of Adam. So, yeah, have to ask yourself a few things. First of all, we started with the god oxymorn. Why didn't God understand or God should have known that Adam would have been lonely, so a he didn't know that. Second, instead of just manifesting Eve, I mean, you just manifested the entire universe, the stars, the seas, the sky, everything, was just made. And now in order to make a woman, you don't just do magic. You do what is described in the in the scripture as no less than an operation. And by the way, this is how I start the introduction to my book. I you know, when I grew up, I was you know, I'm in from the from the eighties seventies, and I you know, Star Wars was like one of my favorite movies. And in Star Wars, we loved Star Wars because we saw things that were amazing, but we could imagine them. The lightsaber, you know, laser lightsaber, all these cool aircrafts, harvercrafts, we kind of you know, we know how airplay. So these were like super advanced, so we can imagine them. But if you think about then again going back to Genesis, if you think about an ancient person five thousand, four thousand years ago having to describe how a person is created, he would not describe a medical operation. He would describe magic because for him, medical medical operation was not you know, it wasn't done then and not It's not only that a medical operation was described. The phases of the medical operation will described. First, First, he puts him into deep sleep, mister God just snap your fingers and create a woman. You have to put to sleep, deep sleep. And the Bible says, you know, it's it's it's it's it's it's like deep sleep. It's not just he put him to sleep. It's not just you know, he made him unconscious anaesthesia, and then he did it, and then he took out a part and then Evel was created. So this is like a super simplistic description but nonetheless a description of a modern operation. And then I zoom out and say, you know, we always live in this. You know, there's this saying who came first? The chicken in the egg? So who came first? Man or woman? In genesis, man came first and then the woman. But you would say, scientifically, a woman needs to give birth to a man, so who came first? If we look at the parallels between science and in genesis, we see that our chromosomes as are the decision of what gender we are. If you have an X Y chromosome chromosomes, you're a male. If you have XX, you're a female, which means that women are a derivative of men. Because men have both X y, women only have X. They cannot you know, the father decides the gender because he's the one that provides the X or the Y. But the women got double X, not just one X. They got double because they need to be more resilient because they are now in charge of the act of creation, which is another kind of kind of a very interesting kind of and a philosophical thing to think about. You know that in the act of and and by the way, Genesis two finishes with a beautiful and poetic, in my mind poetic verse that says, and this is why Adam says, and this is why a man must leave his father and mother and go live with his wife. Because your wife is a bone of a bone of your bones. She is the most strongest, strongest bond you can have. And with her you repeat the act act of creation, which was you know, which was only done by God to begin with. So Genesis two, first of all, again is describing a medical operation in the steps that could not have been explained prior to that. Or you know, I can imagine, and I can I can write the screenplay for Star Wars because I understand lasers and airplanes, but I cannot write the science fiction movie for a thousand years from now because I have no clue how things will be done. But three thousand or four thousand years ago they wrote what we know today, which is the X y women came from the man and the act of creation was done as a medical operation, not a manifestation.
Speaker 1: Is there any translations that you've come across that would indicate a grand creator? Who are what created these elo him beings? Were they created? Any thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, this is what I think about as as a person and especially as a you know, one that is now kind of challenging the I would say, the core or the mainstream paradigm I think, and I cannot, you know, I can, I can theorize, but I think that even the Bible kind of hints at it. And I just mentioned it. Genesis one is the grand creation of the universe, and it doesn't specify any elohein it specifies architects or you know, it doesn't specify Elohim. I mean, it doesn't like a specific deity, just references gods in general. I think what we're finding now, which is another thing that I reference in the end of the book, which is kind of think, you know, I call it the way forward. When you look and you ask this question. This is the question that you want an answer for, but maybe science can find the answer. And this is where science meets religion. You know, in the last six months, I've seen all these videos running across the internet and you see kind of a super super close up of a human cell and you see that within the tiny space of the human cell, they have like these micro machines that create the you know, all the amino acids and all the different things that we need in order. And it's like this cannot come out of evolution because it's a machine, and a machine needs all parts to work to function, So a machine cannot evolve in the way these these machines work because these this is not a machine. This is not a biological machine. When you look at it under the microscope, it looks like a mechanical machine. Like they have screws and they have like, you know, all these quarts and it's really like an intricate machine. And you think, I think we arrived at the stage that we understand. And you know also via psychedelics that there are other realms or maybe other you know, other dimensions, but this is not what is described in the Book of Genesis. These are not our religions. This is separate. And sometimes this need, which is a kind of psychological need to connect between the books, the scriptures and the explanation for the universe breaks, It basically fails. And I think that's that's something we need to let go of. We need to understand that. For me, by the way, I have to tell you, as a modern person, reading the Book of Genesis, it just it connected me to my roots. It connected me to my roots, and I think that's a you know, that's a very important part we're all part of. We all live in a culture. I live in a culture that has five thousand years of history, and I enjoyed reading my you know, my culture's history and even the mind blowing, the mind blowing possibility that my book is actually disclosure the Book of Genesis. Later on, and and and let's continue. But before we continue, I want to take a commercial break and really talk about what your listeners should be super aware of, because this is where, this is why my book is even needed. You know, what's the reason I wrote my book is because I believe that's what's written in the book is different than what people are talking about. So let's let's let's let's backtrack for a second. Sure. One of the things that I noticed which was really interesting to me, and I didn't expect the reaction people had to my book. And out of this reaction, the different types of reaction to my book, I started to notice a phenomenon which I which I coined narrative os. Okay, what do I mean? Some people immediate? The immediate reaction of some people when they see you see the book behind me with a spaceship very similar to the one that you have there, the flying saucer, It's like UFOs, Aliens, Genesis. Come on, Gil, what are you talking about? You know, come on, you know you're growing up. You're growing up. Enough of this UFO stuff. It's cool that you watch a history channel, it's cool that we talk about it over dinner. But you're writing a book. You're exposed. You're a serious professional, you have a credibility to maintain. That's one type of reaction. The second type of reaction is kind of angry. I've had this in my family. Some some parts of my not angry, but ignoring. Some parts of my family are deeply deeply religions. Yeah, for them, it's like they won't even open the book. Okay, so for them it's blasphemous to kind of read anything that could challenge what they believe that the Bible says. So we have these two extremes. We have the religious people who are don't bother me, I don't want to look. There is the come on, you've got to be kidding me. Stop with this already, and everything in between. And what I started to realize is that if you think about who we are where what we believe, it really starts, you know, at our genesis, Where were you born, what culture were you born too? I don't know if you know, but only at the age of nine that's the first time you start to develop critical thinking. Maybe slightly before seven to nine, it's kind of the critical thinking stage. Before that, you're basically storage that's being crammed with data. If you were born in India, you will believe the Indian gods and the tales of the Mahabarata. If you were born in you know, the Middle East, that would be the Old Testament or the Quran. If you were born in the States, most likely it's Jesus Christ and the New Testament. If you were born if you were from South America. You know, wherever you are from, this is who you are and and the base story of what you were told for the first few years of your life. It becomes etched into what I call your operating system in a way which for you is not something that is even you don't even understand that you have, and you hold this belief and you never challenged it. And what I did in alien versus is basically what I do is basically I force you to go back. Force is not the right word. I invite you. I invite you to go back and and basically open the admin room of your own operating system and check if the software that was installed originally actually still holds water. Now, imagine a religious belief is one of those beliefs. But there are other fundamental beliefs that we hold as given that should not be you know, should not be left there unchecked. The second part, and this is where it gets interesting and also connected to my profession. When you read words, you are supposed to understand words and basically have an outcome or an understanding what they mean. So how come the religious people read the same words that I'm reading, and every single one of us has a completely different worldview coming out of these same words. And this is where I want to explain to everybody listening a second phenomenon. When we hear words like I'm speaking now or you will be reading in a book, these words are not stored in your memory as words or sentences. We are not like a like like a storage in the in the in the mechanical sense. And we don't store sentences we remember. We might remember sentences. We might they echo in our head as voices. We we see a kind of a flash video. We paint a picture in our heads, right m h. But the words are one thing and the image in our head is a second thing. In marketing, we use this all the time. When do we use it? I just want to again kind of a one on one on marketing and branding. Imagine imagine a bottle of water, mineral water. Uh, it doesn't need a lot of branding because the water is the product. It's transparent. This is you want to show the water that it's clear, that it's clean, so the product is. So the written packaging would be minimum, just giving it some kind of is it cheap water, expensive water? Maybe the expensive water of the label will be expensive. The water is the water. But then you take something cheap or anything else, and you look at a website of or if you go to a packaging in the supermarket of something like something like corn flakes, any type of corn flakes, and it would be like a happy bunny or you know, anything but everything to kind of this is the picture that you have in your mind of happiness and coolness, nothing which has to do with what's written on the packaging, which says sodium sugar process day. So we try when we convince somebody of something, we need to not change the words. We need to change the mental image. Now let's go back to Genesis. Okay, I'm going to ask you a question, and that's a theoretical question, and you don't have to answer for yourself necessarily, but what you think your audience will thing when you try to think of the picture in your head of Adam and Eve and the conversation with the serpent. Right, so you close your eyes and think, and you know what I will answer for you. The most likely image you will have in your mind is two naked people, a serpent coming down from a tree, and an apple in Eve's hand. Okay, that's the picture that we've been given. Now let's talk about what's written, Okay, And for the entire book, I keep saying, Look, what I want to show you is Genesis at its raw stage without any pictures. In your mind, what's written is completely different. First of all, the serpent is conversing with Eve. If the person is converted, If the serpent is conversing with Eve, can we the duct that it's not just like a sesame street type of serpent or snake that's on the ground and has no mouth and no tongue, cannot make a human voice and speak. We can make that assurgent. So obviously it's not a serpent in the sense, it's somebody referred to as the serpent. Point number one, point number two. The serpent says, Eve says, I'm not allowed to eat from this tree because God says not that I will die, And the Hebrew says motamut, this is like die, you should die. This is like the most extreme form of a warning. And the snake or the serpent says no, no, no, no, all good, you won't die. So obviously this is an entity with intelligence who knows the backstory of this tree or whatever it was, and tells Eve, despite what Jehovah told you, I'm telling you that it's completely safe to eat, and she does, and he's right, and then they gain knowledge. So a few things come out of this again story, which is again at the very beginning. First of all, the serpent is not this dumb SESAMEI type street type serpent that you that we all keep in our head. Second, there was never an apple in Genesis. Genesis never mentions the word or the fruit. It just says you are not allowed to eat from this fruit of knowledge. It doesn't say apple. We have seen apple. Because all the paintings that have been you know, painted over time by mainly been commissioned by the church, by the different religious institutions, have implanted a very i hate to say it, a sesame Street type of picture in our head of a snake on the ground, which is an evil, and he's telling Eve to eat the apple. But no, it's not a snake, it's an entity. He's intelligent. He knows the plan that Eve is not aware of. He's right because she eats and she gains knowledge. And then I ask a simple question. We also have been taught to think that the snake is actually Satan. He's the villain in this story. But if you think about the magnitude of what the snake actually did, it's actually be the one that bestowed knowledge to the humanity without the snake. The original plan of the almighty God, which should have known and guessed that the snake, the serpent would have told Eve. Otherwise, this omnipresent, all knowing God obviously is not. He's unaware that one of his, one of the godly entities known in the story as the serpent, has knowledge that she will not die and aids her in gaining knowledge. So a couple of things here. First of all, I give credit to the snake. By the way, I never expected this when I started the book. I this is not one of the things I intended to write about. But you know, I just read it slowly and really thought about every person I'm reading, and all of a sudden, I realized that God's plan, the God that we pray to, the God, the God that we ask forgiveness form, the God that all that his original plan was not to give us knowledge. The knowledge was actually given to us by a serpent. The same serpent is also mentioned in other cultures. Now you jump five thousand miles westward towards Mesopotamia and you discover Quatsakuatl in Mexico, and he is the god of knowledge. So all over the world, the God of knowledge was known as the Serpent, and in the Hebrew scripture it's also there, but as an act of rebellion against the prime entity, which is Jehovah. So it's it's interesting. I think, what you know, if you have to take me and ask me, you know, so what happened there? I think that there was some type of rivalry between these two gods deities, you know, these two commanders. Actually, I think the Serpent was much more global than Jehovah. I think Jehovah kind of his mission was here in Mesopotamia. The Serpent is global. You find him in Mexico, you find him in India. He's everywhere, always bestowing knowledge and being the god that is actually helping the rise of the rise of civilization. So then Eve and Adam gain knowledge, and all of a sudden they realize they're naked and they hide, and then you hear again another very explicit description that God is not almighty all knowing because he's basically back. We're back in Genesis. We're back in the garden of Eden, and God is walking around and he says, and the Hebrew Scripture again uses a very specific word ayeka, where art thou? I can ask you? If you go out and you don't come back in an hour, I can ask you? Or what's up you? Hey? Where art thou? Right? But a god should know where art thou. God doesn't need to send the what's up? Or go in the garden and say, adam, e, where are you? Doesn't make sense as a god, and it doesn't make sense for a description or for a book that is trying to convince us of an omnipresent, omni knowing God, which is the same God now walking in the garden and looking for them. And when he found him, he was so angry that they disobeyed him. That again we find a very interesting alien verse. He banishes them. So first of all, he gives you know, any woman listening to the show should know that the pain of birth is linked to the thin of eve. Right, And God says, from from now they're on, you will bear children with pain, and he banishes them from heaven. And when he banishes them from heaven. He doesn't just make Heaven disappear. You're a god, You created the universe, You did everything. Now the only thing that these two people kind of you know, they went against your protocol and now you don't want them anymore. So, okay, two innocent people who just gain knowledge are not a threat, but obviously they were. And what God does immediately and this is another very big surprise, and the first explicit also pointing to the fact that God is a society or God has a troops with them, because immediately he stations two cherubim in the entrance. Cherubim is the word used for some type of godly entity which is like a centurion, like a guard. And he installed the flaming swirling sword at the entrance to the Garden of Eden to God. And now the second secret is given from the second tree, which is only then mentioned as the Tree of Life. So so and the reason he says, it's the reason they are banished. He says, if they now gain also access to the Tree of Life, they will be completely like us. Why because the reason they were not supposed to eat from the Tree of Knowledge was so they will not be like God's The serpent, and the discussion between the serpent and eve is your eyes shall be open, and you shall be as gods. So the first act of disobedience made us closer to God because we gain knowledge. The second odd that was, I would say, put us equal to God, is that we have access to the tree of life. And that is why God was so adamant that it won't happen, and that's why he stationed the Chieru beam and put technology. Again, going back, why would the Bible describe technology? I keep, you know, I look at it, you know, very in a very simplistic manner, and say, listen, this is the book that's supposed to be the foundation of monotheism, a single God, a God that can do anything at any time. Yet the story we are reading is different. If you and I were not Westerners and we just happened to pick up the Book of Genesis and we have never heard about it or read it, and we read through, we would have not have even imagined that it's a book about one God, or it's a book that the God which is being described is the almighty, all knowing God. It's a very visceral interaction. It's a very it's an it's an interaction with high technology five thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was more of one fractured group of celestial extraterrestrial beings or different species that took up different places around the planet to take control over different groups of people.
Speaker 3: That's a that's an amazing question, uh and and one that I think can make me jump to Genesis six. Okay, so the guard experiment is successful. I'll skip a few interesting verses. I hope people can read it in the book, and we arrive at Genesis six, which is the most mind blowing I think chapter in Genesis. This is this is where we are connected to alien verses. It starts with the I would say, comments that the experiment is successful. There are many people all over the world, and then there are only four verses. And in these four verses the following happens. The sons of God see the women of earth, that they are good, that they are fair, and they went down and they took them as wife whoever they wanted. Okay, I might have not said it correctly, but that's the point. They the sons of God see that the women of the earth are good, and they go down and they take them as wives. And then it says, then a felim. This is where the first time that the film is like a you know, like an ancient astronaut buzzword. Then aphelim were in the earth in those days. Who are then apheling. So again, let's go back to the translation. In Hebrew, the word to fall is naphal. All right, naphal is to fall. Are the people who fell? Where did they fall from? They came from above? Okay, so they came from above, and that's why they were called the filing. And they intermarried, and the sons that were born to them were men of renown. In Hebrew, the word is gibrim. It's like heroes. They were like Superman. Okay, hem gibri, they were like heroes. Now what followed was that, first of all, these were very big people and they just they were. They became savages, and they ultimately there was a lot of evil on earth. God sees this. This is like four verses, not more sees this says, holy shit, my experiment has been contaminated. I need a restart. I need a restart. And that's why you have the flood.
Speaker 2: The flood is is the is the action or the reaction to the fact that the sons of God came down, created this hybrid race, screwed up the plan, cannibalism started, uh.
Speaker 3: And then God says, oh my God, I have to control this. Let's wipe everything out flood. So a few things I have to say here. First of all, think about what God did. He exterminated every living soul, including animals, except for the clan, the Noah clan, the one he put in the right, the Noah's Ark, and the animals with him. Supposedly there were the you know, the survivors, the Eskaps from the cataclysm. But his his his his actions were dramatic, and I kept I kept thinking why from a from a from a narrative perspective, again going back to my profession, and I if I have to create a narrative of a Bible of God controlling and you know, having a covenant with these people and creating all these miracles, why would I even include this chapter? And the reason is people have to understand why it's so fundamental is that you cannot explain the flood if there isn't something so fundamentally evil before. And that's the that's the age of the Nefili. Now these are only four and five verses, but what's interesting about them is that there is a book, the Book of Enoch, which describes it in much much more detail. And here I want to I want to open your listener's eyes. So the Book of Enoch is an amazing book, and the first the first chapter or Enoch one, a very earthly description is provided. The sons of God saw the women of the earth were good. Two hundred of God's people. Listen to what I'm saying to you. The Book of Enoch says two hundred of God's people, two hundred of the Elohim, decided to go down and mate with the women of the earth. In the Book of Enoch, it says these two hundred Elohim or else, they went down at Mount Hermon. Hermon mountain is at the north of Israel. It's actually the only place where we have like a pseudo skiing resort. It's high up in the mountains. The reason it's called Mount Hermon is because the word in Hebrew herem is like a pact, and they knew that they had to make a pact when they go down, because they're acting against the will of their commander, and they knew they might be reprimanded. What's interesting about this, and going back to my Elohim claim, is that their names are very interesting. Many people, I'm sure, are not even aware that they have names of gods. So let me explain. Two hundred soldiers went down to Mount Tremont. Their names were rema El, Nuri El, danny L, zaki L, barak El. If you notice the pattern, you would not understand the word in Hebrew, but Barraquel is the It's like the l of lightning. It's the god of lightning. Danny L is the god of law. Dan in Hebrew is law. Danny L is the god of law, of rule, of order. The names that we have today in mainstream society, Daniel, Raphael, all these l names are actually echoes from the angels or from the god people that came down on Mount Tremont and mate it with the women of the earth. And later on in the Book of Enoch, it's described how furious God was that these this faction of soldiers. And I'm connecting it to your question. This faction of soul soldiers came down and mated with a woman of the earth and just created Havoc on his experiment, and he sends down additional angels. Raphael. By the way, Daniel, if anybody here from your listeners, is called l Ripa in Hebrew is healed, So this is the god of healing. And they went down. In the Book of Enocats describe each one of these El's god was responsible for bestowing knowledge in his area of expertise. So the god of the stars gave the knowledge of cosmology, and asa l the god of iron gave the knowledge of metallurgy, and so on and so forth. So these beings came down, and they did not just mate with the women of the earth. That's kind of a very you know, the outcome was important to it. So they focused on the mating and the hybrids, which caused Kavic. But what happened in parallel, which is also very important to the conclusion of the book, is that they bestowed knowledge to civilization, to to the to the local population. And I believe this occurring. This occurred in various places across the world, and the way to identify and to to to to verify it are the handbags. Later in my book I I I basically UH created this new framework I call the New Genesis, and then the New Genesis I pull out and say, hey, listen, the story of my people, the story of Genesis. Everything that I told you about that is we believed was pure, purely religious, which is actually a tale of a God interacting physically. And we you know, we didn't talk about the Sodom and Gomora and the bombing and the Secretsia document which I uncovered. I'll get to that to that in a second. But that God and those tales exist globally. We have to stop thinking about this as something local. And the handbags are the clue. When I was in Mexico City and I went to the Museum of Natural History in New Mexico in Mexico City, and you watch there are what's called the all Mac monument nineteen. That's kind of and I would ask anybody to just do a search all mech Monument all Mac Monument nineteen. You see a kind of being in some type of serpent looking craft, and that being is holding a handbag. If you now do an additional Google search and you do Anunaki Mesopotamia, and these are cultures which are widely apart, you would find beings holding the exact same handbag, the mysterious handbags that we just don't know what the origin is. But the fact is these were people or this was some type of advanced civilization that was traveling, traversing the earth. Some of them were interacting with men and creating havoc. And that's why you have all the you know, the flood myth is it, it's a global myth. It doesn't just exist in Genesis. It exists in many other tales from again from Mesopotamia to India to the Greek myths Zeus. Zeus is the one that decides again to punish human race because they've gone evil, and it's Prometheus who basically tells his son to take a boat and escape the flood. And in the in Genesis, it's the Jehovah telling telling Noah. So you know, this story happened everywhere. Now, were these completely different beings from different stars, I don't know. We don't know, but we do know as far as the handbags are concerned, that there was one dominant culture I would say, alien culture that was traversing the world, that was bestowing knowledge, that was sharing uh information and or and Weill revered as gods and for the people interacting with him. I'll take you fast forward to uh Uh to a very a very kind of by the way verse in towards the closing of Genesis, Jacob walks back into the land of Israel. He kind of escapes his uh. He's he's avoiding his big brother, which he kind of cheated from a blessing, and he's going back to the land of Israel, and he's pretty afraid of him. And and he goes in the in the in the in the in the in the Judea desert, the one behind me uh and he's walking and he sees a camp of what do you refer to as the camp of the gods. And he says, because this is the camp, this is where the gods camp, I will call this place Mahanaim. Mahanaim is the camp of God. Mahanee in Hebrew is camp God Mahanaim. You know that this place I can drive to Machanine today. Mahanim exists. It's a physical place here in Israel. You can drive to it. Nineteen nine point nine percent of Israelis or Jews can drive next to it and not even realized how the name came to being. But the name came to be by the fact that one of our forefathers walked there, saw a camp of the gods and said, I will call this place Mahanaim because this is where the gods camp. It was a natural occurrence for ancient people to see these advanced beings interacting with them, and they revered them, revered them. They were you know, they revered them, and they were also very much afraid of them. And maybe to kind of wrap up, I cannot have this podcast not mentioned the story of Sodom and Gamara because there I also kind of I made a connection that I think nobody else made before. It's a kind of science fiction. So, uh, Sodom and Gamora starts in a very cool way. It's again multiple gods. Abraham sees three people walking towards him in the desert, towards his tent. He immediately recognizes them as different. He immediately bows down and says, your guest, you must come to my tent and I'm gonna feed you. And and they do, and they they identify themselves as God, as the gods, and he says, and the gods say to him, listen, we're gonna We heard the cry of the people from Sodom and gomor We're gonna go down and inspect what's going on there because the sin we we think we're gonna annihilate the city because it's so sinful. So I'll go back to the to the God oxymoron. The gods need to go down to inspect, omnipresent, omnly knowing God that doesn't need to do that. Second then starts very like visceral and human like negotiation. Abraham says to God, but what if they are fifty righteous people in the city, will you still annihilate it? And Jehovah says, you know what, there are three people there, remember but one of them. Jehovah says, no, no, no, they're fifty, I won't And then Abraham says, and if they're forty, he says no, and he says thirty. And they go down and it's really like interesting they actually said forty three. It's like like a negotiation. And then they reach ten and God doesn't answer anymore. It's almost like a Netflix episode. It ends, God turns around and leaves end of the episode. Yeah. Then the next episode starts and you have two angels walking towards the city of Solomon. So you're thinking, okay, what do you mean two angels walking in our heads again, angels or people with beings with feathered the wings, and they're like, you know, fair skin and they're walking probably like no, there're fucking and and uh, Lot, Abraham's nephew or brother in law, sees him and bows down to the ground again, understanding that they're that they're special. Now, that they're so special that when he takes them home, the entire village is in iraka saying hey, hey, hey, bring those people outside, we want them. And on the other hand, Lots so protective of them because they're so special. And how do I know that Lot thinks that they're super special, because then Lot says something amazing. He says, take my daughters who did not know men, and do with them as you want, but don't touch my guests. So Lot is offering his daughters, who are virgins, to be defiled by the mob, only to protect the guests. So I'm not gonna you know, there's no like I'm not gonna I'm not judging this culturally, but I'm saying this is a signal to us that the statue of the angels of the people that were so big in the eyes of lock that he even forfeited his paternal instincts to protect his daughters. I have a daughter. Just thinking about what he said just throws me in, you know, and shiver. It gives me shivers. He wants to protect them so badly. And then the mob refuses and they break in, and then something amazing happens. In English it sounds regular. And the angels rendered them with blind bestowed or rendered them blind? Okay. Smote them with blindness is the word. Smote them with blindness. Okay, So what you think is they did some type of magic and just made them blind. So this is what English does to you. This is the picture you have in your head. But in Hebrew it's it's different. In Hebrew, it says he kuam bestan verein san vern is hit them with lights. This is a weapon. This is almost like a Jedi sword, a pulsing light at high voltage that renders you blind. So the blindness is not magical, it's technological. I you know, I served in the military. I know how you enter a room when there is a possibility when you want to render the people in the room blind. When you break into a hostage situation, you use blinding lights. It's one of the tactics that you could use, and they use it and they render them blind. But the translation almost washes away the technology and gives way to magic because you only talk about the effect. You don't talk about the instrument. The instrument is a weapon that renders you blind. So the gods did not even or the angels did not even use their own bodily force because their god or angels that they can fist fight their way out of the mob. They use their light weapons. And again going back to my Star Wars analogy, if you are an author of a Bible and you're just imagining these stories, you could not imagine a light weapon because it's not even in your psychic culture to even imagine these type of things. Again, I'm in technology. I've been doing technology for the larger part of my life. Ask me now to describe technology one hundred years from now and I break down. I cannot ask me to do it for a thousand years from now and it's it's unimaginable. So there has to be something in it. And that grain of truth also carries and this is where my discovery happened. And then they escape. So they render them blind with this weapon, and they manage to escape, and the angels are adamant. We have to go because they know that the weapon your haaa is going to use. It's not a magical weapon of of a god that can just hit the evil. It's not that type of magical weapon. It's a bombardment of picked scale and it's a visceral weapon. So run. There's going to be a damaged perimeter. So they run, they escape, and the and the and the instruction is don't look back and lot and Lot's wife looks back, and she turns into a pillar of salt, which is again it's kind of like it's such an odd impact of looking back at something being disrupted, like a disruction. Don't look back, and and it could be twofold one. It's some kind of like minor nuclear weapon that the flash can render you blind. But she doesn't turn blind like what happened to the guys before. She turns into a pillar of salt. So here and this is I cannot take any process credit for it, but merely kind of karma. I was just digging around archives Open of Information Acts CIA archives, and I just stumbled upon the document that was that came out of the KGBX and was arrived at the CIA after Gorbachev's kind of the you know, in the nineties, when kind of the USSR starting to dismantle, and the CIA got hold of a lot of KGB documents, and in one of those documents there's a description of a meeting over an encounter of five or twenty three Russian soldiers with aliens after some type of altercation, so the soldiers shot their craft down or something. What happened thereafter is that the aliens got together and created the ball of light, which rendered twenty one out of the twenty three soldiers into a rock. The twenty two soldiers, which were right nearby but were protected by a shade and did not see the light, were unharmed, exactly in the same way that Lot and the crew and his daughters were all running away. She turns back, she sees the lights, she turns into a rock or a pillar of salt, and they're all unharmed in the same way the Russian soldiers are petrified, turned into The molecular structure of what they turned into was one to one as Limestone and the two soldiers that were in the shade were unharmed. So it's speculation. It's cool speculation, But you think, hey, this is this is a and the impact of a weapon that you know that was activated in the Sodom in the Moor story and to a lesser degree or like a small use of it with twenty three people and not bombing a whole city, but creating the same impact. So it's a technology. And these things happen all over Genesis. You know, we're kind of running out of time, but I'm telling you every third fourth verse of Genesis you could read it in my book. What I try to do is just give order. I know people are, you know, when they're passionate about this topic and then they see this thing on a history channel and they hear this reel on on TikTok and it's it's out of order. So at least to begin with the book of Genesis, Alien versus the Coding Genesis is about putting order into it and really showing you the system. And it's not just the system of how to read Genesis in its raw form, but it's also how to see that you are being played into a narrative. How the translation smooth over things that make you not talk about it, like the name of God. Why does God have a name? By the way, it's a beautiful name. Yehovah sounded like Trump. It's a beautiful name. It's a Yovah is past, present, future, it's it's it's a fitting name for for for for supreme entity. But it's an entity with a name. And it's really really interesting to see how the connection between things that we read in this experiment and modern science with you know, with the x Y chromosome and who came first, and the weapons and many other things that I mentioned, like the flaming swords of the Garden of Eden. It's it's an amazing tale. It shouldn't undermine anybody's faith, because I do think that a the universe could be sprawling with additionals, you know, civilizations, but there could be a larger story. And even those advanced civilizations which might have turned into our gods, they might not be the ones controlling the world or the fabric, the fabric of time and space. There might be even something bigger. Because if you take us as people a thousand years forward, if we manage not to screw up things and blow each other to death. And we just advanced along the path of technology and knowledge in a thousand years, My friend, we are not in this planet. We are probably finding other planets, perhaps finding other civilizations which have not advanced yet, perhaps bestowing them with our knowledge. I don't know who we will be and what we will become, but it's not out of the realm of imagination to pragmatically think that it's a possibility. I'm not like inventing something that's not feasible now, because we're already started our space adventure. Right.
Speaker 1: It is very interesting what I'd like to close on. During Biblical times, it seems we had interactions, open interactions with these beings quite often they walked the earth with us. What do you think happened between then and now to where we have no trace of these beings anymore? Only within UFO abductions or contact experiences we may hear about connecting with something like that. Why do you think they left?
Speaker 3: I think that's a that's a really good closure. So my theories as follows, first of all again to put order into things and and and and also connect to to your question, why do you think they left. I think it started with our you know this this whole argument or discussion or dialogue, ancient civilization theory, Graham Hancock, ancient astronaut theory, Eric Flondanakin, and the rest. In my mind there are theories not opposing theories, but complementing theories on the timeline. So it starts with the ancient astronaut theories. These beings came down. I called this, you know, this is the This is the first This is the first stage of of of of of basically the interaction uh in that phase. This is where this is Genesis six. This is the book of Enoch. These are the gods coming down, bestowing knowledge, the serpent sharing knowledge here otherwhere everywhere, and they interacted with us. And this is the rise of a hybrid culture of gods living with men. Also happened in Egypt, also happened in Mesopotamia, also happen in other places. Also happened in India, into intermixing, also inter breathing, but also just you know, revering and kind of being like a heerarical about it. This phase. Then there is a fallout in this phase and before the fallout, excuse me, in some places, I think ancient civilization just kind of took off from the knowledge given to them by the gods. So I think many of the things that we see around the world with the monuments and the you know, the the pyramids all over and places like Puma Punku in in South America which are like Bolivia, mind blowing, the h blocks, these are things that are like wow. It it was an industrial building on a massive scale in places that are super remote, you know, Atlantists and everything. These are possibly independent civilizations which got the knowledge from the gods or were maybe slightly intermixed, I don't know. Then there is a fallout. So the major entity in this whole mix decided for the reasons described in Genesis and in other books as basically the interbreeding didn't work. We need a reset, a hard reset, a painful reset, mass extermination. Think about it also from a moral perspective. Our god is the one that exterminated us and restarted us, exterminated the entire world with this cataclysm which could have which happened naturally as we see on Earth right like the melting of the ice caps and everything, probably from some type of projection hitting the earth and upheaval coming from me volcanoes and otherwise. In the Book of Genesis, it sets from below and above, so it was like cataclysm from you know, an asteroid possibly, but also from the ground becoming violent. This creates kind of the third stage of the categorism. We are reset as human beings, survivors reclaim some of the connection. So I think, you know the So this is why Jehovah in the Book of Genesis. I think it's a small story that one of the gods decided to continue the relationship with the people that he connected to on the ground and continue to usher them into like greater things that he wanted for them, specifically Jehovah the people of Israel, but other gods in other places did some things similar. And I think as we progressed, the last time God or the God of Genesis showed his face or nearly was as close to a man as possible was Moses. Moses and the Mount Sinai and before entering into the land of Israel. Moses is the one is the last of the forefathers that has the physical interaction not only with God but also the glory of God. This is interesting, by the way the word glory is again another mistranslation, and Hebrew it'svade deloheim. It's also glory, but is also a mass. And it's really interesting that God always meets Moses and with him there is something that obstructs Moses's path. So there's an instance in Exodus where Moses wants to go into the tent, but he's blocked by the glory, but when you read it in Hebrew, is blocked by something physical. So this is the last time God was interacting with us, at least the God of Genesis. And then I think they took the kind of left and I think the interactions that we are experiencing today is just it's almost in the same way as if we ran this experiment somewhere else in one of our golden rule was, you know, let them be. But you know, an interact, you know ad hoc. In ancient times you really needed this like more visceral and in repetitive interaction because they had nothing and you really had to like babysit them. You had to babysit civilization. So they were very present, they had camps, they helped, they created, but as we advanced, they kind of took a step back, and I think, now, hey, by the way you're saying they left, do we know that they're not everywhere and we see them every once in a while. As as the you know, Commander David David Graver and the guy from the tic TAC event. One of the things that they're saying, you know, all the Pentagon release of the files of you know, them chasing the tic Tac and everything. One of the interesting things about the story is not the chase. It's the fact that this chase started to happen because the guys were upgrading their radar technology and all of a sudden, we're able to pick up things that previously they were not able to pick up. Yeah. Right, and then during World War Two the the Foo fighters I think they call them, but they're right. So these things have been around and now we're finding the buga buga spheres. I don't know, real, not real, but like, figure it out already and tell me what the truth is. I think I think that they're here in we are in a different phase. They're in a different phase and that's why, and this is this will be a great thing to close with. Let's go back to disclosure. I think what's going to happen in disclosure are two things. First of all, the physical evidence here we have a craft, biologics, out of this world. We are not alone. Second, and this is I think this is what they're afraid of. That will you know? That will uh, that will undermine the fabric of society to an extent that we have to be careful and not disclosed. And I think that's b s. By the way, I think people are grown up and they can handle it. I think that they will tell us that the story of Genesis, also as told in my book, is the story of an extraterrestrial entity interacting with the tribes at the time and in Mesopotamia and in meso America and all over the world, and and and this is why and and and basically the disclosure is Genesis, our book that we believed is of an omni president, omni knowing one shapeless, formless God, is actually the story of advanced, ancient out of this earth civilization that, by the way, bestowed knowledge on us. I'm not talking about Jehovah, but the gods in general gave us morals which are very solid and last until today. You know, we the ten commandments are still very i would say critical in Western thinking as far as what to do not to do, the structure of who we are and how we treat you know, the week and the Saturday and the weekend, and many other morals of father and son and wife and husband come from there. So it's an important book. But it's also the book of disclosure, and it doesn't belong just in the religion religious shelf. That's my cry out, you know, we as as I would say, non theologian. I can read the book, and I have the permission to read the book without a religious explanation. The book does not belong to them. Excuse me, people wrote the book. I can read the book. Actually, another cry out in my in my book is the fact that if you believe in God, and if you want to study God, don't read the scriptures. Study physics, study mathematics, study biology. Because God created the world. So his language is not the language of man and abcd or alapahbet gimil in Hebrew, that's not his language. Which his language is the world. And he wrote in biology and chemistry, physics, and the more we discover in going back to the beginning, I told you that we are now trying to fathom what we are seeing in a in a single human cell, as far as the fabrication of some type of you know, the factory that exists in this, we are actually witnessing some type of architect who actually created this. And this is what we need to study to understand. I don't claim to understand. My book doesn't explain it, but it's it's really calling out to say that religion and science have always been kept separate, but they shouldn't. If you if you if not religious in the Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist sense, if you're religious in the sense of you think there is a creator, that there is an energy, that there's positive energy, there's good karma, badcarmer. If you think that is a system of rules that somebody created, the language of it is in science. And this is the more we will discover it, science will become like religion. And I think that's the that's the optimistic faith of humanity is that type of thinking. It's not to separate, but to to combine. And it's not my genesis, it's a global genesis.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting. Gil, thank you so much for this. Before I let you go, remind the audience the best way that they can pick up your book.
Speaker 3: So just simple search on Amazon Alien versus. You can go to my website gil Rosen dot net, g I L R O s e n dot net. It has all the information about me and about how to reach my book. And you can also follow me on my sapstack and subscribe to my Instagram because I often do these videos and explain these small things on theology, on narrative, narrative building and everything in between.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Thank you so much and until next time for everyone, have a wonderful evening. We will talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: See y'all.
Speaker 1: Then watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep Starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends, If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients in clin acuting new tropics, and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.