Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show, on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: On a Friday, January twenty fourth, Michelle corrected it, but she still wrote, Thursday, it is Friday.
Speaker 2: It is Friday.
Speaker 1: If we need somebody to tell us the day and the date, we're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you feel that?
Speaker 4: Was it an earthquake?
Speaker 3: No red flag warning expired? Oh, which I like, I felt a little calm, Like to live in southern California without a red flag fire warning?
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 4: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been dying to get to this because this is juicy stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: We were talking about best pictures, and I was talking about how my parents would always go to see the best pictures, and I was thinking about, you know, the the late eighties early nineties, which I think is the great time of sine because everyone thinks that when you're coming of age, when you're twelve to fourteen ish, there's been science of sis.
Speaker 2: We're bigger.
Speaker 1: The movies were bigger, and they were better, and they were magical, and it's for everybody. So that's my era, late eighties, early nineties, and one of the movies that I remember being captivated by was Oliver Stone's JFKH.
Speaker 2: We we weave when we practiced the decease and Who Killed the President?
Speaker 4: Oh May what you could stop it?
Speaker 2: This is big for you?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 4: Who did the President?
Speaker 2: Who kills it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: It's a mystery. It's a mystery wrapped in a bit.
Speaker 2: Let's not in enigma. The Shulders don't even know what.
Speaker 4: You'll get it, man, it is. You gotta love it. That was in ninety one and ninety two.
Speaker 1: In fact, because of that movie, there was an act passed to de Redact to release the JFK assassination files. Imagine that Hollywood having that kind of impact on that kind of national history. As I mentioned, it was the first big great TV event, not being great of course the assassination of the president, but half the population was watching the coverage within two hours of that going down in Dallas. Now, President Trump, we knew this from his first administration in interviews before he was even president.
Speaker 4: If you paid.
Speaker 1: Attention, he has long been very skeptical when it comes to the intelligence community regarded them as the deepest of the deep state. When you're talking about the FBI and the CIA, and if you know anything about JFK, the assassination of that RFK MLK junior, you know that the CIA and the FBI have long been rumored to have been involved. The CIA for a number of reasons. When it came to JFK, it was the fact that the CIA was pissed off that JFK was not going to send troops to Vietnam, that they had a foothold, a stronghold in the military operation globally, and they could not guarantee that America was going to get involved because JFK didn't want to get involved.
Speaker 4: So there was a beef there.
Speaker 1: The FBI was investigating Marilyn Monroe and JFK's relationship, had a bunch of files with regard to that, as well as his other affairs. These women were threatening to go public, which would have been a big problem back then in nineteen sixty two, sixty three.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this is it's a strange it's a campaign promise that he had made. He'd talked about it many times before. He also referred to which I thought was interesting. Mike Pompeo is former Secretary of State. Mike Pompeo is a guy who has fallen out of love with and it's reciprocated with President Trump and Pompeo in the first administration was one of the people who said it's probably not a great idea to release these files.
Speaker 2: Didn't explain why at least it's never been public.
Speaker 1: It lays out the FBI and the CIA, and that's the thing he wants to go after. It doesn't matter, it will it will chip away at whatever kind of pedestal you have put the FBI and the CIA on when you get into the minutia of what they did, you know, sending letters to MLK Junior telling him to kill himself, right.
Speaker 2: I remember that now now.
Speaker 3: Gerald Posner is a guy who is a JFK assassination expert. He's written books on it, He's put together and helped with documentaries about it. He says, don't get your hopes up about what's actually going to be released.
Speaker 7: There are some files that are still sealed about the Mafia and CIA plots against Fidel Castro.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know more about that.
Speaker 7: There's a document in there on Mexican intelligence information was gathered on Oswald when Lee Harvey Oswold visited Mexico City only six weeks before the assassination, and it might disclose the extent to which the CIA knew how unbalanced Oswald was and they didn't tell the FBI. So there could be some embarrassing things in here. It'll be interesting for history, but I don't think what most Americans are looking for, which is a smoking gun document that will turn the kse on his head and say, hey, here's who killed Kennedy. Was really part of the secret government and hear the people involved. That's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Just to unpack that a little bit about the mafia, It was long rumored that the mafia bought JFK's presidency in nineteen sixty, that it was his dad who orchestrated a deal with the mafia to make JFK president, and when he did not produce for the mafia, they had him hit.
Speaker 4: They ordered the hit on JFK.
Speaker 1: Harvey Oswald was also a big Cuban officionado. He loved all things Cuban. He spent time in Mexico City and the days leading up to the assassination trying to get a Cuban visa. He was that loaner type guy that some sort of places like the FBI, the CIA, Cuba or Russia would use as the fall guy. I mean, that's just that's like jump one for conspiracy theories, right, You find somebody, and that was kind of my theory with the Trump thing. You find somebody who is innocuous, who's just a loner with no footprint, no profile, and used them to commit the crime. The other thing was about the Mafia being that if they had done that, they were also pissed off. It wasn't just that Kennedy had failed to produce as president for the mafia. They were also pissed off at RFK Junior, who as Attorney General made the mafia enemy number one and went after them and adding fuel to the fire that the mafia did.
Speaker 4: It was the fact that Jack.
Speaker 1: Ruby, who was this bar owner who catered to the mafia, was the guy who killed Oswald. A lot of people say to silence him from rolling on the mafia.
Speaker 3: That listen, we started with talking about JFK the Oliver Stone movie from nineteen ninety one, and it was one of the for me. It was the first real in depth exposure that I had had to the Kennedy assassination, and it was Yeah, there are plenty of faults in that movie, but it prompted enough questions for I think a lot of people, especially younger people who weren't alive at the time, to look into this, which is why.
Speaker 1: The Congress passed that Act the following year to say, let's just release everything except the most sensitive information, which according to what the executive order is.
Speaker 3: Today, the President says he has given the Director of National Intelligence in the Attorney General fifteen days to come up with a plan to put out the records surrounding the assassination of JFK, and then another forty five days for RFK and MLK to be classic declassify.
Speaker 4: All right, coming up next.
Speaker 3: This is the weirdest intrigue story, and I'm surprised it's not getting more coverage.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Cassidy Hutchinson.
Speaker 3: No, she testified before the January sixth Committee about out President Trump leaping from the back of the limo to grab the steering wheel.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: I actually got a real kick out of the President addressing this on inauguration Day.
Speaker 2: Yes, in his speech to this like how he had.
Speaker 1: Friends and said, why would you even deny that narrative? It's great that you were going to fight like karate champions and body men.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a story going around Washington today that Republicans do not want to put her on the stand, They do not want to interview her because some of their Republican colleagues were reaching out to Cassidy.
Speaker 2: Being like, hey girl, you look good in MG's I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Some sexual texts that apparently she received from.
Speaker 2: Member or members.
Speaker 1: Of Congress Congress got game. I wouldn't say they had game. I want to see what those texts look like.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Also, you got to teach them grandkids that grow some hair on your chest, you know, swim in a very cold pool.
Speaker 3: There's a reason the cold plunge is very popular now. It's funny that we put ourselves in these positions of like, oh, it's so uncomfortable, Well, you know what, that's the way my grandfather showered every day. I mean even I don't even know if he showered every day, But if he showered, chances are he showered with very very cold water water heater.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about water heaters.
Speaker 3: My mom actually took my wife and daughter on a on a driving trip at one point.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what, why don't we win?
Speaker 3: Give you a chance for one thousand dollars. That's something your relatives did not have.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Here you go, now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Pay.
Speaker 2: That's pay.
Speaker 8: Pay Enter it now at KFIAM six forty dot com, slash cash Howard Byce, Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything, call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 3: Pay is your keyword again, it goes on the website and then email inbox is where we will notify you if you won one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again an hour from now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My mom's side of the family specifically was pretty dirt poor at times, living with other family members scraping together whatever they could. That's why my grandmother always insisted that we eat every morsel of chicken. Scrape that meat off that bones, get those ligaments and tendons. That bone better be clean before you throw it away, or else you're going to be in trouble. My wife, my mom actually took my wife and daughter on a driving trip kind of through the areas where she grew up up in central California, and would point to different you know, that's where we lived for a few with our cousin. That's where we lived with Uncle Bob and all that sort of stuff. And she said we were so poor that the only toilet paper that they had. I mean, we think about it as a complete You must have to live in a normal society, you must have toilet paper. They used the yellow pages, they used phone book pages. That was their toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Remember when we used to get phone books, the luxury that was just having a phone book delivery book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you didn't never look at it and think to yourself, well, I got a four hundred and eighty pages of bathroom relief.
Speaker 1: You know, I have heard this story before, and now I'm realizing why I was so flabbergasted when you revealed to me after I had heard this story, probably a few years after I had heard that story for the first time, that you have used so many squares every day.
Speaker 4: It's just waste and waste and waste.
Speaker 1: From where you came from, and you're going to use twelve squares.
Speaker 9: But we determined that twelve is not well squares, it's not well. What would Dixie say about that? She would say wasteful? She would say, yes, she would especially how many? What kind of ply are you dealing? Are you a three ply person?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I do they make three ply?
Speaker 4: Of course they make three ply.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: You're not a free play your two ply.
Speaker 3: I guess, because that's what that's what the product is saying.
Speaker 1: What would you say, one page of the Yellow Pages is one and a half.
Speaker 3: Ply itchy rough, No, it's it's a it's a one ply by definition, it's a one ply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it would be a one play. But the thing is is it's so big. One page is like six or eight squares of one. See, you got to make it go the distance. Now do you end up with ink on your bum? But who cares? Who cares? Who's looking at that. Who's looking at that anyway? Wash it off with the cold water in the shower, right as God intended? All right, coming out next that Cassidy Hutchinson story.
Speaker 2: I promise we'll get to this.
Speaker 3: And this is again a very strange twist to the whole January sixth committee and one of their star witnesses.
Speaker 1: What did we just get sidetracked with before we went to toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Cold water and being poor? Okay, I don't know how it happens. Happened Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: I love that song.
Speaker 3: What you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show. Let us know what it is that you glean from the information that we give you. You can leave us a message on the talkback feature on the iHeart app. Hit that little microphone button leaves us a thirty second quick little message about what it is that you learned this week.
Speaker 4: So Doug and Kamala had some sort of photo op.
Speaker 10: At a grocery store. Whatever I saw that that doesn't just happen. Now already knows you don't just carry a high quality camera into an arawon and is that how you say that.
Speaker 1: I don't go there because it's five thousand dollars for don of milk.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's where they went.
Speaker 4: They are jars of milk probably at that place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't just happen to find a vice president and then get to snap pictures of nerror.
Speaker 1: It's all coordinated, choreographed, carefully thought out.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But the reason I bring it up is because Fox News' host Jesse Water's got a little heat hear about this. He says, what kind of husband goes grocery shopping with his wife? And then doubled I knew you'd love that, and then doubled down on it later, saying, you don't need to go grocery shopping with your wife.
Speaker 4: You should be able to exert price control from afar.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: There are times I like going shopping with my wife because she does it more often than I do. And if I go, I'm always I always do like six passes through every single No.
Speaker 4: It's maddening. It's maddening.
Speaker 1: If my husband offers to go to the grocery store, I say, don't worry about it, I'll go. It'll take you twenty seven minutes. It'll take me one point four minutes because I know where everything is. I mean, it's just I mean, it's not it's not I mean, it's it's fine. I mean, I've gone grocery shopping with my husband. There's also it's it's not a it's not a joke.
Speaker 4: Price control. It's not a joke.
Speaker 1: I you know, I've lied to him about prices of groceries before.
Speaker 2: What do you mean price control?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, would he be happy that I was spending eighteen ninety nine on a tablespoon of saffron?
Speaker 4: Probably not? Probably not.
Speaker 1: It's a tiny litte So then I say, well, I got it. Trader Joe's was five ninety nine. Lie, I could have gone to Trader Joe's, but I was too lazy. By the way, fun tip relationship. That's good, fun fun tip. Trader Joe's has saffron four five nine?
Speaker 3: Is it like I said, it's kind of hidden like a little the head of a needle.
Speaker 1: No, it's about the same amount. I would say, it's about the same amount.
Speaker 2: So this was the highlight of Cassidy Hutchinson.
Speaker 6: The President reached up towards the front of the vehicle, to grab at the steering wheel. Mister Engel grabbed his arm said sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the west wing. We're not going to the Capitol.
Speaker 3: She was testifying before the January sixth Committee about a story she heard. Remember this wasn't her eyewitness account. A story she heard that then President Trump, in a fury because he wanted to drive to the Capitol, was told they were going back to the White House and he reaches from front of the limo and grabs the steering wheel. Two of the baddest asses secret Service agents charged with driving the president around were anyway, that's ridiculous. Then she also said she heard a story about hearing the President throwing his lunch in a rage.
Speaker 6: The valet had articulated that the President was extremely angry at the Attorney General's ap interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall and.
Speaker 3: The reference of the catchup splattered on the wall. She's referring to Bill Barr at the time, who said that there were no widespread issues with the twenty twenty election, and that was what it was. This was Barne burning testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson. Well, we know that this has been an issue for the last couple of years, and if you remember that was two and a half years ago, do you think about that. June of twenty two is when she testified an aid to House Speaker Mike Johnson. Current House Speaker Mike Johnson has advised colleagues against subpoena ying Cassidy Hutchinson as part of their investigation into the January sixth attack on the Capitol.
Speaker 2: Because this is the key, hm hm.
Speaker 3: They say some of their Republican colleagues, sorry, at least one of their Republican colleagues in Congress was sending Cassidy Hutchinson sexually explicit text message.
Speaker 1: Okay, at least one is one, and that's not members of Congress, Okay, so what was the message.
Speaker 3: That's the part that they have also been very tight lift about because all it says is that the term sexual favors is used over and over again.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we've made jokes about sexual favors around here before. Sure, that doesn't mean that we meant sexual favors. It means that we were joke. And imagine in DC how many sexual favors jokes there are. I mean, that's all that goes on there, But you're going to use.
Speaker 3: It's not just it's of Congress talking about her, saying she's a hot piece or whatever. No, No, it's somebody sent her, right, the actual text, I know.
Speaker 1: But it could have been something like like me texting you. Uh, I sent you a text a couple days ago. Okay, I don't know what you want to which involved something that could be described as sexual favors. And now it wasn't about I mean, it was well, you know what I mean, it's a joke. They're jokes, right, there's a hand stuff joke. Right, that's a joke. But is that something where you could say that's actionable.
Speaker 3: Like that I would turn you in, right, No, But the expectation, I mean.
Speaker 4: What's a context, I guess is what I'm saying in context? Yes, that's the important part about it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But the the Washington Post has this exclusive article that they've put out regarding this right, and it raises the question of who can't control themselves?
Speaker 2: What member of Congress?
Speaker 1: We don't Congress filled with people who can't control themselves, totally agree narcissists, but Republicans are now in this position of they want to go after I mean, listen, they want to do their own investigation.
Speaker 3: They want to pit, they want to pit the January sixth Committee's findings against what they say was left out of it, things like, well Trump offered the National Guard and Nancy Pelosi turned them down. Why did Nancy Pelosi ask for more security? Why did Muriel Bowser, the mayor of DC, Why did she turn down offers of help? All of these things that they say led to what happened on January sixth. But she would have been because her testimony was so fireworky, if you will, so explosive, even though it was still hearsay, even though it or because it was that explosive, they would want to be able to put her up there and absolutely tear down whatever sort of credibility she had or has, I guess, but they can't do it now because someone couldn't keep it in their pants. I think I want more information about that. Hey, maybe it comes out, Maybe she talk about shooting your shot too.
Speaker 1: Unless the two had a prior relationship, you don't just send if there is not a contextual framework of this was a joke, obviously, like in our text exchange. Then why would you just shoot your shot like that to somebody you have no relationship with? Yeah, it's odd. Hey, Like you said, DC is full of people that we don't know about, and I think there are a lot. There's a lot of lack of emotional development there as.
Speaker 2: Well, you think, so do you think that I do?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Coming up next?
Speaker 4: What time is it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Let's oh yeah the show Hay story.
Speaker 1: God, how racist is everybody that just hears an accent and believes it to be the only other Japanese person they know?
Speaker 4: Awful?
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 4: Gary and Channon will continue, Deborah. Did you see Honora?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 4: I'm going to see either tonight or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I started last night and to me, I'm an hour and change into it because I fell asleep, but sleep well, I made the conscious decision to turn it off and.
Speaker 4: Go to sleep. I guess I should say it's just it's sheer porn.
Speaker 5: I don't. It's from go It's from the credit. It's from the opening credits. This is not a spoiler, okay, more than the other shows. Oh yeah, and it only doesn't come well at this point. I haven't gotten to the love part of it, so it's just bad sex for money.
Speaker 1: It's awful. I don't understand that. I can't wait to hear what you think about it, and I'll finish it tonight. But to me, there's no best picture category. It checks the box four. Not dialogue, not plot, not acting, not art, art, artistic, aesthetic, none of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna probably watch it tonight or tomorrow night, so we'll we'll definitely check it out. I'm excited.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Tropical Stormhill sounds like it was a long time ago, but it did cause billions of dollars worth of damage. In September, he said he will sign an executive order to either fundamentally change or get rid of FEMA. He'll then he is headed to California. He's going to arrive here about two thirty, yes and check out the palis Ads.
Speaker 3: Although not publicly invited by the President, Governor Newsom has said that he is going to be at the airport to welcome the new leaseworn in president. This is just after yesterday the state approved two and a half billion dollars to help the LA area recover from the wildfires. Governor Knwsomon signed the laws after the legislature approved them earlier yesterday. This measure includes two and a half billion for the emergency disaster response efforts like evacuations, shelters for survivors, removing household hazardous waste, et cetera. One of the issues that they're going to have is the I would say onerous regulations that exist and will be humorous, I think is probably the right word to hear Governor Newsom talk about the onerous regulations that exist, when in fact, it's the government of the state of California that has put those onerous recommendations in place in the first place.
Speaker 1: There's a Mark Wahlberg flight tense movie out flight Risks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, us Marshall.
Speaker 1: Board's a small plane to transfer a government witness to New York. Ause they cross the Alaskan wilderness, tensions start to rise as not everyone on the flight is who.
Speaker 4: They A pair to be appear to be a pair like that? A pair? It's not even British. What is that? It's nothing, It's French made up word.
Speaker 2: Oh pair?
Speaker 4: Pair?
Speaker 10: A pair, A pair pair a pair.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're really nailing it today, aren't we.
Speaker 4: I had too much coffee. Apologize?
Speaker 3: Now, what was your first sign that you'd had too much coffee? Was it that you started spilling it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was probably It was the shaking, because well, you walked in here, you were vibrating, vibrating a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Yelling at people without realizing that you were yelling at people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I apologize, No, I did not.
Speaker 2: I didn't make eye contact with you.
Speaker 1: You didn't you know how to you know how to survive against the beasts. I didn't realize there were three shots in this coffee. I thought there were two, but there were three. So there were three, and you add I have no I had one before I left. Oh, okay, four, I usually have two. Some of the stuff that's going on in the world of sports today. Pete Carroll, one time USC head coach, one time Seattle Seahawks head coach. He's going to coach the Las Vegas Raiders again. It's It's kind of a Jerry Jones move, isn't it. It's odd, But you know what he does bring the energy, he brings, the resume and I love of a two time a season matchup between Jim Harbaugh and Pete Carroll. The two go back to Stanford and USC fighting each other from sidelines. They of course carried on the fight when Pete was in Seattle and Jim was in San Francisco. What's your deal all of the things that have gone on in that relationship. I'm excited for a part three.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is a deeper cut than say Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes in terms of the kind of fan that would want to see that.
Speaker 2: But that's I mean, that's kind of your point.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's a history, it's a long standing history.
Speaker 3: And then the other story in the sports world, thankfully Pictures and Catchers report in about what is it twenty two days?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Channel seven has gotten audio that federal prosecutors say is Ibe Mitsuhara, but it is not sho hey Otani, despite the fact he says he is sho hey Otani based on the phone with the bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bank, o'.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: How I help you?
Speaker 3: So I tried to.
Speaker 5: Log into online banking and.
Speaker 8: That's not.
Speaker 2: Sure I can take that.
Speaker 1: Sounds that sounds like a guy who's like sweaty in a hotel room and the lights are out, and he's been on a four week bender gambling and staying up all night and betting on things like women's field hockey in India, like a real gang gambling addiction tone. That's what that guy brings, doesn't he Don't you feel how clammy he is, how how in the red he is and.
Speaker 3: Desperate, desperate it's a good word. This audio was entered into evidence against him. He had previously pleaded guilty to bank and tax fraud for stealing oh you know, roughly seventeen million dollars from show Hey. But he is expected to be sentenced February sixth. They said that they're going to use the audio to show that he had arranged wire transfers of show hey Otani's money, got around security questions by claiming to be show Hay himself on that call, and then use the money, of course, we know, to cover up his gambling problems, his gambling obsession, if you will so. But he didn't sound anything like Showey Otani. I mean, what would I expect the Wells Fargo or whoever that is bank teller to know the difference between whose voice sounds like what.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was the purpose of that call.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for the bank employee to verify who they were talking to. It was to put the name in the call log. Every time I've called Bank of America, they have said the same thing, when you talk to a real person and who am I speaking to?
Speaker 4: Because you put in the account.
Speaker 1: Number and then they want to know the name on the account, so you say Shannon Farren and then they go on and okay, so that checks out, So what can help you with today? It's kind of the same thing. If he put in show hey Atani's account number and then he calls and they go, who am I talking to? Show Hey Atani? That person doesn't know who the hell show Hey Atani is. It's just to make sure that what's on the screen is what's coming through on the call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: But there's also the I mean, there's a certain amount of there's a level of notoriety regardless of who you are, sports figures, celebrity of some kind that there would be maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't know't I don't think maybe not maybe, And how would that person know that that wasn't show Hey Atani?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Every time I've done my money laundering with b of A, they that treat me the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's money are you laundering?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: I'm Gary Hoffman.
Speaker 3: If you miss any part of our show, you always go back and listen to the podcast. It's posted every single day. We do a live podcast every single day.
Speaker 4: Fascinating a six.
Speaker 3: Four dot com slash Garyanshannon or anywhere you love to find your podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can always search for Gary.
Speaker 1: And maybe you're onto something. Maybe we should do the show once a week, leave people wanting more.
Speaker 2: More of this. Right after this you've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap