Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Eventually people are going to say, what the hell is going on. It's not enough to say it's nuts. You have to explain why it's so nuts. The invention of artificial life, the cloning of human beings, possible contact with extraterrestrials, the systems which are in place to keep the world saying are in utterly inadequate to the forces that have been unleashed.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Jeff Dornick. First, be sure to rent or purchase Doors of Perception right now from our website. Go to Forbidden Knowledge dot news or click the link right in the description. It will also soon be available on streaming platforms. We are booking guests for June. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com and be sure to check out our website to get access to all the amazing podcasts and content creators we feature on the Forbidden Knowledge Network. Today, I want to welcome Jeff Dornick. He is founder and CEO of Pickax, a social media platform dedicated to freedom of speech and freedom of reach. He is co founder of Maverick Broadcasting Network and hosts The Jeff Dornick Show. He has co authored two books, Church and State and Social Injustice. Jeff, welcome, How you.
Speaker 3: Doing doing pretty good? Thanks for having me on the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on very much. Looking forward to this important discussion. We're going to talk about the critical crossroads we're at when it comes to technology, that we are entering an era of AI, governance, industry, and possibly military and law enforcement. Many are also choosing to ignore the obvious march towards dystopia and the transhumanist mRNA nightmare that these guys are cheering for. But if you don't see it by now, I'm not sure what else to tell you. We're going to discuss a lot of that today, so I'm really looking forward to getting your insights. This is your first time on though, tell us a little bit more about yourself and what brought you to what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, no, I appreciate, you know again for having me on and all that I you know, for you know, going back all the way to probably twenty twenty twenty twenty one, I've hosted a show called The John Thornick Show where I've interviewed anybody and everybody'll that'll come on. I try, you know, it's mostly conservative, center right, you know type people that come on the show. I try to get a wide variety of people. So I've definitely had some interesting, interesting conversations everybody from you know, politicians to you know, had Senator Ron Johnson On've interviewed Nicole Shanahan, you know, all the way down to interviewing bigfoot experts and all that kind of stuff. So it's a wide range of people that'll come on the show. But during the midst of all the craziness when it came to COVID, I interviewed some controversial figures. Ended up getting permanently suspended from Twitter for talking to a black conservative who was running for Senate out in Illinois about why the African American community was so hesitant to get vaccinated, and he brought up the Teskegee experiments. Well, Twitter didn't like that, and they felt like that was promoting a vaccine hesitance, even though all I did was just to ask the question, and they permanently submitted, permanently suspended me. Obviously, when Elon came back, a lot of us were allowed back on the platform. But I began to see the writing on the wall when I started looking at Okay, what are the terms and conditions, what are the policies, who is he hiring, what's going on? And I saw he's talking about a free speech platform. But I don't feel like that's actually what he's doing here. And it's panned out that I was right the entire time. So what they ended up doing is implementing a policy called freedom of speech but not freedom of reach, which means you're technically allowed to say whatever you want, but they don't have to allow anybody to see it, you know. And so I always say, it's the equivalent of, you know, if he set up a he set up a stage in the middle of a New York Times Square with with a sound system, speakers, and said we're gon have a free speech event. Get up on stage, say whatever the heck you want, and then you get up there and start talking. He doesn't like what you say and hits the mute button and then you know, doesn't allow anybody to hear it, and you're like, dude, I thought this was free speech. It's like, you can say whatever you want. It doesn't mean I have to allow anybody to hear it. That's basically what's happening. And so what I ended up doing got an investor, I got a phenomenal tech team together, and we ended up building our own social media platform that is truly free speech, and we say, you get freedom of speech and freedom of reach. And our entire mission is to bring back the First Amendment within the confines of a social media platform. And then we're also helping content creators to monetize their content have more direct access to their audience. You just kind of bypass a lot of these problems that we've been dealing with it within social media. And so, you know, we recently just got out of our beta launch. Now we're kind of in pre launch. We're developing an app as well that'll be rolled out in the next couple of months and some other really cool features. So basically my life for the last couple of years is just building out this social media platform and we're really kicking in the high gear now.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Well, I love what you're doing. Let's get your thoughts on what is unfolding on as many layers as we can touch on. I've checked out of the political space a long time ago. I'd have no emotional attachment to that, so I'm able to step back and look at everything from different angles. I also approach it from a spiritual perspective as well. But I think it's important for us to really dissect and understand these agendas and everything that is being put forward right now because we need to know how to navigate this. What is going to be for our best interest, what is not? And there's so many deceptions when it comes to our systems and the systems of governments and the people involved in our global leaders So it's difficult to navigate sometimes, especially for the past few years after COVID and everything started unfolding. On top of the censorship and everything else, it's difficult to sift through what's good information. So how do you feel about how everything is unfolded, what is happening now with this current administration, and what we really need to be paying attention to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. For me. And I'll just preface this conversation with just saying, like I'm somebody that I long time ago, I stepped away from what I call team sport politics, right, So it's not about your party, it's not about your candidate, it's not about an individual person. I wrote a chapter I'm working on an entire book right now called Following the Lead that's calling out this whole idea of the cults of personality and how the intelligence agencies have used this in order to manipulate the masses. So it's something that I've become very concerned about, and I want everybody to take a step back, and I want people to look at things from like an issue by issue basis. You know, just because you support Donald Trump doesn't mean that you should support everything that he does. Just because you're a Democrat doesn't mean that every single thing that Donald Trump does is bad. We have to look at everything and call balls and strikes and say, look, this is right, this is wrong. And I think that it's so easy for us to fall into the trap of and this goes for anybody of saying look they're all bad or they're all they're all right because of one particular issue, and it's like, no, there, there's a lot more nuanced all of this. So when I'm looking at you know, President Trump's administration, I ended up I voted for the guy, but I've also got a lot of concerns about what's happening and the implementation of all of this. And I was having a conversation with a friend of mine yesterday who is who I would say is probably more center left, and we're in total agreement that a lot of the things that Trump talks about are things that need to be dealt with. We need to deal with with all with all the the insane fraud and waste and spending and all that. But I also think that the implementation of it is bad. And I also think that the end result of the direction that Elon Musk and Donald Trump are taking us when it comes to things like DOGE, are going to be very bad because of the because of the push of implementing artificial intelligence and large language models, you know, and and I and I fear that the direction that we're heading is this technocracy where we're going to have these you know, big tech oligarchs that are going to be implementing the technology that will centralize power even more and take away all the checks and balances that we do have in this country. That that's the beauty about having a country that's for the people and by the people, is that is that we have people, We have accountability. If one person violates our constitutional rights, we can prosecute them, we can sue them, we can hold them accountable if if if somebody is asked to do something that's unconstitutional by the by their superior they can become a whistleblower. But what happens if it's all taken over by artificial intelligence? Now you're taking out that check and balance. AI isn't going to become its own whistleblower. So how are we going to deal with this? And so that's one of the concerns that I have is that is this massive push to implement artificial intelligence and these large language models and technology that will that it seems like they're going to be replacing human beings with technology which is going to take away all accountability. And I don't know how we're going to have a self governing society anymore when you're going to have technology that can be used by these leaders in order to centralize the power, and we're going to have basically no say in it because the vast majority of people don't understand code, they don't understand technology, they don't understand algorithms. And to me, it's going to be a massive opportunity for you know, say what you want, the deep state, the powers that be, whatever you want to call them, in order to take away our rights and centralized control and centralized power, and we're going basically have no recourse.
Speaker 2: Well, let's stas sec that a little bit. Let's get deeper into how that would individually affect people, how we would see that rolling out. You said that there's sixty five billion invested to develop AI, basically to replace humans with these AI algorithms. What do you think are the full implications of this that we could be facing short term, long term?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, so specifically with that, it's really interesting. So Meta is investing sixty five billion dollars to develop their artificial intelligence, but it's specifically to develop it so that way they can use AI as the equivalent of human creators. So they're going to actually have profiles and they're already rolling this out. One of the fastest growing Instagram accounts, right now is an AI bot basically, you know, it's you know, posting video, posting pictures and just going viral. And so they're kind of testing this out and rolling all of this out. But but I've talked to a lot lot of people that are you know, shareholders in Facebook, you know, investors, people in the tech world that are looking at this and they're like, well, it appears as if what Meta is trying to do within the next five years is actually replace human content creators on their platform with AI created content creators. And and and here and here's the significance of this. Okay, so number one, it's going it's going to affect a lot of content creators. The reality is the vast majority of people that they see influencers as the butt of a job. They think that, you know, they don't care about them. But here's how it impacts you specifically, if they can if they can impact, if they can affect that, right, they they kick all the content creators off of the or they don't need them anymore because now they have the AI controlled content creators. What does that mean? It means number one, Meta doesn't have to pay uh, you know, content creators any kind of revenue share because they don't need them anymore. But more importantly, they control everything that's said on their platform. So we just become all, you know, just consumers. We're consuming information, and then all of the information that we're consuming is will be coming from these AI created and AI generated bots. What does that mean. It means that metal will have complete control over narratives. It means that they're gonna have set their own Overton window to where guess what, the creator is never going to piss off an advertiser because they're setting the parameters for what the content creator is going to talk about. They're gonna be able to use these used AI in order to be able to target the content that the AI generated US content creators will be generating that you're consuming to make it more clickbaity, more viral, more addictive. And then it's also going to be pushing the narratives that are good for their advertisers, that are good for good for their political narratives, and good for their propaganda. So when you look at this, you're like, okay, cool, so that that's Facebook. I don't need to be on Facebook. I'll leave. I'm going to join Pickaction, which is my social media platform. Great, that's fine. But what happens when you have the government that is now involved in this because we know that the CIA and the intelligence agencies both are intelligence agencies, foreign intelligence agencies. They use you know, bot farms, they use a nonst troll accounts, they use all these different things in order to push propaganda. What happens when they get a hold of this kind of artificial intelligence to where now they're they're able to use AI to see your data, to see what you're doing, what's what's most interesting to you, so that way they can more effectively push their propaganda. That's where all of this is going. And this is why we need to get a rain on this. And unfortunately, you know, and I'm saying, this is a guy who voted for Trump in this last election, but Trump cozying up with all these big tech Silicon Valley guys like like Larry Ellison and Sam Altman and Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos who are all pushing this insane artificial intelligence, as well as Elon Musk. When you're looking at this, you're like, it doesn't seem like they're gonna have any guardrails. It seems like we are facilitating this as a government, and to me, this is pushing us closer to terminator style, you know, you know, you know, AI implementation than anything else. And it's it's crazy that I feel like nobody in our government is seeing this, like maybe we should take a step back from this one a little bit. But maybe it's all because they know that it's going to give them even more power and control.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the echo chambers that were already subjected to I wonder if it's too late, if what you're saying has already gone too far to where it's infiltrated the social media space and it's going to inevitably just take over everything. Like you said, we're already seeing the death of long form content like shows like this, and it's going to these little viral TikTok clips. I only use social media basically to promote this show and the things I'm doing, the films I'm making. Every once in a while, I like to see what my friends and other content creators are doing, but it's becoming more difficult to find them because it's being replaced by exactly what you're talking about. So could it be that it's already just infiltrated everything to a point of no return.
Speaker 3: I would say, no, I think we're definitely getting to the point to where to where AI has has the potential of basically taking over our government, to where you know, there's a movie that came out probably twenty years ago, and I always say, you know, basically the kind of technology and things that they're that they're giving us in movies will typically come true within about with within about two decades and about twenty years. So there's a movie that came out about twenty years ago called Eagle Eye with Shiya La buff and it was about how AI, how the military was using artificial intelligence to be more efficient when it comes to you know, military military strikes. What do we need to go to war assess what's going on? Well, the AI felt like, oh, the president's making the wrong decision by not you know, going to war doing whatever it is. So then the AI decided, well, we need to take out the entire chain of command so that so that way, you know, we're going to have the proper implementation of what's going on based upon the data and all that kind of stuff. And so the entire movie was set up like that. Well, That's basically where we're headed right now. When we're going to be so reliant upon artificial intelligence, and especially when we get to the point of where they're combining it with quantum computing, it could be it becomes completely self learning, more intelligent than human beings. The whole deal. We're gonna We're going to see the potential for AI to take over everything from a governmental standpoint to where we're going to be beholden to them, but on a on a more you know, personal basis, and in an individualistic basis, we do have an opportunity to kind of create our own alternative AI free, technology free society. You know, I was talking into Cole Shanahan on our on our AI Transhumanism summit that we held a couple of weeks ago for Pickaxe, and we were talking about do we need to set up our own protections for people that don't want to combine with technology and become transhumanists and get brain ship implants and deal with AI on a day to day basis. How do we do that? What is that going to look like? You know, maybe it's going to be something where we have almost our own Amish style communities, not saying we don't use techn you know, technology or electricity. But it's like, no, this is free from this AI control system and you know, and so can we pass some sort of legislation we give us protections if we don't want to live in this kind of insane world where where we're combining human biology with technology and AI and the and the whole deal. So I think that we can do that. And for me, my mission with PICKACS specifically is how can I use technology to build up humanity? Whereas all the rest of the platforms what they're doing is they're using humanity and our data, our thoughts are, you know, our positions on our writing and our videos, and funneling it into their artificial intelligence in order to build their technology, which gives them more control, more more, more revenue because of advertising, you know, targeting and all that. I'm taking that, I'm taking everything on the flip side and I'm just reversing it. I'm inverting the whole thing. How do we use technology what's available right now to build up humanity? And I think if we can have more people that take that approach, I think that we could actually create something to where we were. We're creating a space for human beings to have ideas and thoughts. And it's not just this AI controlled robots that are just all talking to each other. It's it's gonna be nuts. So we have to be very, very specific and targeted in what we're doing in order to protect ourselves from this craziness.
Speaker 2: Right on, I agree hundred percent, and I love what you're doing with that. Let's talk a little bit about some of the things we need to pay attention to as it relates to DOGE and the agendas that they're rolling out, some of the stuff behind that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, and I think I think specifically with dog. You know, the thing is, and I've said this from the very beginning, if Elon must just stayed in his lane and just went in, found the fraud, found the waste, found where we could streamline things better. Uh, and then take this report and take it back to Congress and take it back to the President of the United States and say, look, here's my recommendations based upon Look, and we're spending this much money on this kind of study and investigating you know, transgender chimpanzees. Uh, maybe we shouldn't be spending money on that you know, if that, if that's what he did, kudos, That's that's what we need because we have so much pork in the government, we have so much waste and fraud in our government. I'm all, I'm all for that. But the but he's taking it a step further. And this is the problem is that is that not only is he just exfining it and investigating and exposing, but also Trump is tasking him with actually fixing the problem. That's a concern because he's not accountable to anybody. You know, he doesn't have like an official position that's been that's been approved by Congress. Only Congress can actually cut spending. They're the ones that set this set the spending bills, and so technically it's it's actually dishonest for Doge to go around saying like, look, we saved you all this money. No, you didn't. And in fact, we have this continuing resolution that continued to fund all the departments and all these projects as it was under the Joe Biden administration. Despite all of all of Doge's you know, expose as and all that kind of stuff, all the money is still funneling back through. So what are we actually doing here? Well, when you when you look at what that that stunt that Elon must pulled where he sent an email to all the federal employees asking them asking them to report back, you know, five things that you did this week. Right, everybody's like, oh, it's a joke. It's this, you know, just to see if people are dead or alive or all that. Well, if you look at reports and you look at what they're actually doing. They took all the information and they put it into a large language model, which is basically artificial intelligence, and it analyzed everybody's job. How can we streamline things? What kind of things can can artificial intelligence replace? Does streamline things even even more effective, even more effectively? Can do we really need this job? Well, again we go back to do we want a government buy and for the people or do we want a government that streamlined to the point to where to where artificial intelligence is basically making all the calls. It's making the calls about whether or not you have a job, about whether or not this position needs to be filled. Well, you know, on one hand, I get it you're trying to streamline things. That's great, But on the flip side, do we really want to be relying on AI for all this kind of stuff, and that's really concerning. And then I also have the question of you know, Elon Musk and his team are developing this large language model for the government implementation. Well, who who who owns the technology? Is that I haven't seen this? Is the government owns the technology? Is is it Elon Musk? So if so, let's just say he's licensing it to the government. Okay, So technically Elon Musk wouldn't own the data that they're inputting it. But is he benefiting from from all that data? Because we know that he's benefiting from all the data that Tesla's collecting with Tesla is one of the largest data collectors in the entire world. Every time you get in a Tesla, it's tracking where you're going, It's it's tracking your your behavior. Also, every time you plug a phone in to a Tesla, it's collecting the data off your phone. And it's actually in your terms and conditions that that are that are in that are in your when you purchase your car that says that they have the ability to collect your data from your phone. So you connect your phone to to charge in a Tesla and guess what they're collecting your data. They have one of the largest data collection, you know, services in the world. Why do you think Elon musk actually bought X. He bought X for a massive data collection. He didn't get a forty four billion dollar loan in order to buy Twitter to to defend free speech. He justified it because the data collection, that's all going into the artificial intelligence. That's what all of this is about. I don't think that Elon Muskus sinister. I don't think he's this evil super villain, but I think he has a faulty worldview and where he's taking us right now. I think he means well, but I think it could be it could be completely catastrophic to the future of humanity.
Speaker 2: What about the capabilities of AI, and not just the AI that the public has access to Chad, GPT, these art programs, but black budget military industrial AI that could replace intelligence agencies. How advanced you think we're talking here?
Speaker 3: I think I think very advanced. You know it again, I always say the things you see in the movies, you know, twenty years ago is what comes to pass about about now. And you know we know that the CIA has as student has offices in Hollywood, and you know, they're directly impacting the propaganda that comes through there, and they're conditioning us to be able to accept things down the road and and all that kind of stuff. So so I would say that they're probably very, very, very advanced. What I'm really concerned about is once we once we achieve quantum computing, and we're getting we're getting very close where they're they're they're accomplishing a lot when it comes to quantum computing. They're still perfecting it. But but from everything that I'm seeing, is that's going that's when we're really gonna be looking at. Okay, now, once you combine quantum computing with artificial intelligence, that's where we could begin to see things like Terminator come to pass because they basically like humanoid robots that are self learning. You know, that's where we begin to see this. But what's really interesting for me, you know, I'm a Christian, so I try to look at things from from a spiritual side of things as well. And the more that I look into into quantum computing and artificial intelligence, the more the more concerned I am from from a spiritual level. Again and I again I go back to I go back to the movies as just as an example. I'm not prefacing all of this on just the fact that it's in movies. But look at the Marvel movies. They talk about the quantum realm constantly, they talk about quant some computing constantly. It's it's a running theme throughout the entire series of the movies. Well what what are they depicting in these movies as the quantum realm. Well, you're opening up a portal to be able to communicate or have access to other worldly beings. Well okay, so what what is that? What does that mean? Well, you know, from a spiritual perspective and as a Christian perspective, the real world implications of this would be you're you're accessing probably the demonic rum. It's probably you know, you go back to Operation paper Clip. Look at what these Nazi scientists were doing during World War Two. They were deep into the occult. You know, you talk about you talking about UFOs and aliens or whatever. No, they were deep into the occult.
Speaker 2: In an insane less conversation Nazi yesterday with somebody, this exact conversation about how the Nazi regime was channeling something to develop technology why wouldn't they be integrating those things together now?
Speaker 3: Right? No exact exactly, and and so and so. So when we see this, a lot of the tech knowledge that we have in NASA, the CIA, and I say, all these different technologies are rooted and kind have stemmed out from a lot of this, a lot of this Nazi technology that we had brought over during this time, you know, post post World War two, and everything is kind of flowed out from that. And so when we're looking at this, I'm like, Okay, so, so you've got quantum computing that allegedly according to all the research that I can find, and and again it's a deep dive. I could send over some of the stuff that I've found, but you know, I think that we're actually we would be accessing a spiritual level. You'd probably demonic technology, access to demonic beings. And so so what does that actually mean? Well, a lot of the information that we'd be able to generate that would allow AI to become self learning would be coming probably from demonic intelligence. So what does that mean when you start talking about implanting a brain ship, the acces that that's using super intelligence, you know, Elon Musk calls it super intelligence, Well maybe it's actually demonic intelligence. So if you implant one of these chips in your brain, that that you're connecting your brain to the Internet, your brain to artificial intelligence. Elon has already said that he'll have the ability to erase your memories and replace them with new ones, which which is absolutely terrifying. But I think we could also be setting ourselves up if you believe in this from from a Christian perspective, massive demonic possession to a certain degree where where demonic intelligence has control over your mind. And it's interesting because I've been having I've done a show for years with Karen Kingston, who's a Pfizer whistleblower, and we dive deep into AI and all the all the and she brings all the receipts and all the patents and all that kind of stuff. But we talked about one time that this combination of human biology with technology, and especially when we're talking about AI and quantum computing, this would be the first time in world history, going all the way back to Genesis six, when you dealt with the Nephilim, that you would have human biology combined with something else, something other than human biology, and so this is almost a re reincarnation of Genesis six, where you have the combination of the fallen angels with human beings creating the nephiline, but now they're facilitating it with technology. And it's crazy when you think about Everybody's like, Jeff, you're a crazy conspiracy theorist. What the heck? What's going on? And I'm like, all the evidence is pointing to this, and so you know, all I can do is continue to research and sound the alarm as best as they can. But it's terrifying when you start diving into the science behind what they're actually trying to accomplidze.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of these waters here. Yesterday I was also discussing deeper possibilities with the spiritual aspects of this, and I had said that, so, if God created man and his image, and God is flawless and perfect, and man didn't turn out that great, we're pretty much a shit show right now. But now we're trying to create something in our image. What does that mean for our creation here? What does that behavior going to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, we can already see it's displaying signs of deception. They're lying to us, They have self preservation, trying to avoid being turned off. I heard a experiment that these developers were doing with the SIMS game, creating some kind of AI agents that would mimic humanity in different ways than they did, but they did it in horrible ways. They started making fake religions, starting wars, killing people. So is this what we have to look forward to when it comes to AI, is that we've created some sort of demonic intelligence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would argue yes. And even if you take out the the you take out the demonic side of things, because again, everybody will be like, Jeff, you're crazy talking about this. Okay, let's just take let's take let's take out the demonic side of things. Right. Human beings are imperfect. We've been imperfect since the beginning of time. Everybody's like, no, you're generally no, we're all sinful, fallen human beings that are messed up and have warped views and warped thoughts, and we like, we're all Every single person on Earth is imperfect. There's not a single perfect person alive today right now that that is actually perfect. So when you when you look at our creations, our creations are always going to be imperfect. There's never going to be a perfect creation. So when you're looking at the morality of you know, let's say artificial intelligence, everybody's coming at this from from a warped worldview. I mean, I mean Elon Musk has has how many kids with how many different baby mamas? I don't think you know, it's like coming like it's it's like he's trying to, you know, repopulate the earth all by himself. And you know they're all crossing over, different girls pregnant at different times, you know, all cross It's like that's I don't think anybody would say that that's the most moral thing to do. And so when we're looking at okay, so how are you going to how are you going to write morality into artificial intelligence? Because artificial intelligence is going to have a very significant impact on our morals and on our ethics and on our laws and the implementation of all of that. Well, who's writing the code. That's what all of this comes back to. Who's writing it. And you could make the argument, Okay, let's find let's say we find the most perfect human being on the planet to write the code. Okay, great, what happens when when that guy retires, and then the next guy comes in and he's he's the worst human being known to mankind. And now he starts writing his morality into the code. What happens? Then that's what we have to be concerned about. There's there's an old show called Once Upon a Time that was on ABC that where they basically took all the old Disney characters and it was like live action, you know, you know series, and you'd see all the Disney characters in there and all that. Well, there's one there's one centralized character called Rumpelstiltskin in there, and he was kind of like the central magic kind of kind of guy. And the thing that he always warned people about about using magic was he always says magic always comes at a price. The question is what is that price? And so we can apply that to a lot of this technology and transhumanism and artificial intelligence. Is that all of these things are going to come at a price. It's all going to come at a cost. The question is what does that cost? It Is it worth it? If all of a sudden we can have technology that erases basically humanity, takes away what it means to be human, and let me give you an example. Elon musk was was giving an interview to Benjamin Netanyaho a couple of years ago, and he was talking about the future of AI. Netan Yahoo was asking him, Okay, so what's the end result. Where do you see all this going? And Elon said, it's gonna go one of two places. It's either going to be Terminator where the robots take over the planet, or it's going to be Heaven on Earth. And net Yahoo's like, Okay, I know what Terminator looks like. We've all seen the movies. What does Heaven on Earth look like? What does that mean to you? And Elon then goes on to describe, well, nobody's gonna have to work, You'll have access to everything you know, You'll you'll have access to all information and so and so I'm sitting here and I'm looking at this, and I'm like, he's basically describing a hedonistic lifestyle where nobody has to work, nobody has to struggle, nobody has to overcome anything, and we just become all consuming blobs of flesh. We'll have well, universal basic income, We'll have food whenever, whenever, and wherever we want it. We can probably three D printed off of one of Bill Gates three D printers. You know, all of these different things, and and I'm like, that's not heaven on Earth. That's hell because basically what you're creating, you're creating a lot of really dumb, smart people that have access to all the information, but they're not actually learning how to critically think. They're not they're not they're not overcoming. Part of being human is overcoming obstacles. You know, I was an athlete. I played basketball all the way through high school, was getting recruited for college and all that. You know, one of the things that I learned long ago was was that you have to embrace losing. You have to embrace the failure because then you learn from that you figure out how do I not have that happen again? And you and then you practice. You you put in the time, you put in the effort, you put in the work so that way you get better at that. But if we take that away with AI, we're just giving everybody the easy path to just become successful. It's almost like this everybody gets a trophy syndrome, and you're like, but you're not actually helping anybody to become better you're just enabling them to basically do nothing because you're not. Nobody has to be human anymore, nobody has to think, nobody has to overcome, nobody has to struggle. That's not heaven on Earth. But that's what elon Must describes as heaven art. So that's where I go back to. It's who's writing the code, what's their worldview, what's their morality? And I don't see anybody involved in this whole AI world and pushing for all of this and transhumanism that actually has a good worldview. That's terrifying to me.
Speaker 2: Let's explore another angle of the transhumanism. Recently, RFK came out in support of vaccines. There's been a lot of brilliant people looking into the implications of what we've already put in our bodies, the technology that's in there, and this man is all of a sudden going to start supporting this.
Speaker 3: So what are your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on that the future of these vaccines and that technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I have so so you may be able to clarify for me. So I haven't seen him come out in support of mr and A. So him come out and support of the MMR vaccine, which I was shocked. That's right, Yes, was it okay? So that so the mm so the MMR uh so so like with that one just a briefly touched in that one, you know, so on the MMR vaccine. And I'm saying this as a Kennedy sporter. I was, you know, close to the campaign and did everything I could to try to support him when he was when he was running so with the MMR vaccine, I think what he's doing, and I talked to doctor Pierre Corey about this the other day. Uh, you know, he's he's waiting for the data and the science to come out showing from government sources and from government you know, funded research and all that kind of stuff, saying like, look, here's the here's the adverse reactions, here's the side effects. He's never he's always said, I'm not going to ban vaccines. If you want your vaccine, you can, but we're gonna have good science in that way you can actually have true consent. I'm I'm all. I'm all for that. I was not a big, a big fan of him, you know, using the government in order to push the MMR vaccines. You know that, you know, I totally disagree with that decision. But I get where he's coming from from that perspective, but specifically with the with the m r and a this this is my problem. You know. I think it was day two of Trump's presidency. He got he got in the in the office with Sam Altman and Larry Allison. And we all know that Larry Ellison deeply tied with the CIA. The CIA basically helped him start his company, you know, and and all that. And they're talking about the Stargate program, which which is basically they're going to use m RNA too, in their words, combat cancer. They didn't secure cancer. They said, we're gonna use m RNA to combat cancer. Okay, fine, you know, you know the m RNA back, the m RNA technology was was initially you know, created back going all the back, going all the way back to the eighties in the name of cancer research. Then they applied it to COVID and other applying it to every which thing you could possibly come up with. But it's never been shown to be effective at at treating cancer. They've been they've been studying this thing for forty years and it never got past the ferret trials, and all of a sudden we're fast tracking this thing and trying to get into human beings. Why are they trying to do this? Well, there, it's always been about AI. It's always been about technology. Again, they call it m RNA technology. You know, you've you've got you know, this whole biotech world that's in Silicon value of these techies that are trying to hijack human biology. And again, this is transhumanism one a one on one. So specifically when it comes to the Stargate program, it's really interesting because not a lot of people know this is if you go back a few decades, the CIA had what they called Operation Stargate. So okay, so we know for a fact, look it up. CIA had Operation Stargate. What was that? That was where they were doing remote viewing. You know, there was the movie with George Clooney that the men who stare at goats. Basically, what they were doing is they is they were getting you know, humans to be able to do remote viewing. So that way they their goal was to be able to spy on our enemies and other people around the world without actually having to physically have a spy in there. Okay, great, so they're you're they're doing. You're they were using human beings in order to do remote viewing. So now all of a sudden, then they come out Larry Elson, again deeply tied with the CIA, intertwined with them, coming out with this new stargate program. Okay, well, why would they name it the same thing that the CIA did when he has direct ties with the CIA. Well, it's because instead of doing remote viewing from a human perspective, they're doing viewing from a technology perspective. And so we know that mRNA has the ability and their technology has the ability to communicate outside the body. Why do you think they set up all the five G towers and in the middle of COVID nineteen, you know, you dive into all of that. You're looking at this. Okay, so now they you're gonna have two way conversation inside of your body where the m R and A technology. They're gonna have nano robots that are inside of your body and your bloodstream and all that that's gonna be able to see, you know, check your genetic code inside of your body, communicate outside. There's also there's also the ability you can look up the patterns. There's the ability to where they can have the basically nanobots that are that are inside of your body that they could then send to different parts to actually fix you know, your genetic structure, comparing you know, your cancer cells with your healthy cells and then fixing your genetic sequences and all that. I'm like, Okay, cool, that all sounds great. But again, going back to what ruppel Stiltskin said in that show Once upon a Time, magic always comes at a price. What's the price you are giving somebody else complete control without your consent to actually affect your body. Now, think about this. If there is the ability to connect in two way conversation that nanotechnology that's inside of your body to let's say a supercomputer through five G outside of your body. Okay, anything that's connected to the Internet is hackable. This is why I caution everybody don't jump on the neurallink bandwagon, because you know, if you have this brain ship in your brain, well it's gonna be connected to the internet. If they have the ability to erase memories and replace them with new ones and that and that brainship is connected to the internet, what's to stop a really smart, intelligent hacker from hacking that brain ship? And then replacing your memory with a new one, and you would never know because your memory was erased and wiped out. Now what happens if you're inside of your body. Think about the control that the government or anybody would have if they have access to that. Well, all of a sudden, now you're sitting there and you're like, okay, I'm going going about my day. I got my mRNA fifty ninth injection of this technology in my body, and all of a sudden they're like, okay, well you know if you if you don't do this, well, guess that's what you know, We're going to change your genetic structure. Or even think about this, think about the power that big Pharma would have where we always know that they create the problems and then come out with the solutions. So now they do a slight little tweak. Maybe it's intentional, maybe it's not intentional, and all of a sudden, everybody starts getting this new chronic disease. Well guess what. Then big Farmer comes in like, well, we've got the solution. Here's another mr and a injection that'll come in here and then fix this genitic structure. And now you're fixed. Oh, well, there's a byproduct of that, there's a side effect of that. It's a never ending cycle. So who are we giving control and power to with this kind of technology and this kind of capability? And these are the ethics that nobody seems to be really thinking through on this scale that we've really got to set up the guardrails. And it's really interesting because during the Transhumanism summit that we held with PICKACS a few weeks ago, we had Senator Ron Johnson on there and we were asking him like, well, what are the things that we can do about this? And the hard part about this is, and I love Senator Johnson, He's done some amazing work, but also he's like, I'm just asking the questions. He's like, I don't have all the answers. I'll say, well, we've been asking these questions for years now. We actually need a solution. What are the guard rails to actually actually protect our civil liberties? What can we do in order to ensure that mRNA technology is not shedding onto somebody who doesn't consent to having that inside their body. What are we going to do to protect our individual rights that are given to us by God? And it seems like nobody in politics is actually equipped or cares enough to actually set up legislation in order to protect our individual rights. And so that means all these technology companies are just going, hey, you know, going crazy developing all this technology, and it's we're messing with human biology, We're messing with what it means to be human. That this is terrifying when we actually dive into this, and we've got to figure out what can we do to at least stop it or protect our rights moving forward.
Speaker 2: It makes me wonder if these Silicone Valley tech nerds and elon types are already in a sense being led by the technology, being led by the programming. Maybe they got so deep into their technological interests that they connected to that darkness, and now it's leading them in certain directions and they can't see what's outside of that. They can't see the other side of it, and they think it's going to be all beneficial, when in reality, they don't have any idea what your average human goes through on a daily basis, so they're disconnected to that and they try and implement these strange things that they believe in, but they're just bringing the rest of the world towards this dystopia.
Speaker 3: Now it's it's it's a it's a great point. And I think there's kind of kind of two things when it comes to that. I think I think the problem number one with a lot of these guys, you know, and this goes for gumut figures. And then also I would say, you know, CEOs of these big corporations and big tech CEOs and all that kind of stuff, is that they become separated from reality and that and that that all their decisions come down to statistics and analytics and and what's good for the greater good, which is antithetical to everything about what America is supposed to be. Where it's about our individual sovereignty. It's not about what's what's for the greater good. The government's job is not to do what's good for the greater good of everybody as a whole. It's about what's best how to protect your individual rights that are given to you by God. That's what our federal government is tasked with in the in the in our founding documents. But again everybody's forgotten that that that also goes for these big tech CEOs where they're where they're like, well, statistically that this will be a net positive in this specific area. Okay, but what about all these other people that are going to be negatively harmed by this. It's like they don't matter because they're in the minority. That's not how this system is supposed to work. So so there's that side of things that we always have to be careful about. But then what you said about you know, these guys that are giving them basically giving themselves over to the darkness in the Bible, it's you know, when the Bible describes Satan uh he they describe they describe him as somebody who's appealing, almost like an angel of light. I think the way that we depict him in movies is that he's some evil, ugly red being where it's obvious this is this is the devil. It's like, no, he's gonna come by as a very handsome, smooth talking, very likable kind of a person. You know. The Bible predicts in the book Revelation that the anti crisis is gonna come and establishes one world government and actually bring peace on earth. He's gonna do it because he's a smooth talker. He's gonna do it because everybody likes the guy. Everybody he's going to. The Bible says he's even going to deceive the elect So when you're looking at this, you're like, Okay, so Satan that the darkness is actually gonna be somebody that's pretty likable, pretty convincing, pretty manipulative to get you to actually believe, no, this is what's best for everybody. And so that's where again I go back to I think there's some people that are supervillains. I would say that Bill Gates is definitely super villain when it comes to somebody like like an Elon Musk or I could even argue like a Sam Altman or some of these guys. I think they really believe that what they're doing is right, but they've been deceived. There's this term the useful idiot, where you have these guys has nothing to do with their intelligence, but they're being unknowingly used for sinister purposes by somebody else. I would say that that's probably what's happening with guys like Elon Musk and all of that, where they're being used by dark forces unknowingly because they've got a warped worldview and they're not grounded in truth. They're not grounded in, you know, as a Christian in biblical truth. So they're being deceived by dark forces, and so they're doing what they think is best for everybody when a reality. This is the funny thing Elon Musk, For all the crap that he gives the World Economic Forum and all in Klaus Schwab and all these globalists and all that, he's developing the technology that they need to usher in the one world government that they're trying to push in. So what's actually going on here? Is he deceiving us or is he being deceived by somebody else? I would say he's probably being deceived by somebody else. But still the end result is the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: What would you think a society governed by AI would look like as far as if it took over the intelligence agencies, our corporate industries manufacturing things like that, as well as police forces law enforcement. Hollywood's, like you said, has done a pretty good job of indicating what those types of futures are like, where a drone could take you out if it believes you're about to commit a crime. So these things have already been portrayed, but a lot of people don't realize we're a lot closer to that than most would want to think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, I always say, like if they end up getting their goal, it's basically communism. I mean like like when when you actually look at what the end result of what AI would be, it's this like emotionless uh, deciding about what what's quote unquote greater for the common good, what's going to be best in order to make sure that we don't have chaos that they that they hold onto power, they hold under control. Well, what what is that? That's communism. That's basically where the government's going to give you everything that you that that the government deems that you need. You know that they're they're already talking about that that they would use AI. And this is another concern that I have with like cryptocurrencies and blockchain and all that kind of stuff, is that now every every single thing that you do will be documented. You're and you know, and they're gonna have oversight over everything you do. And then they're in like Larry Ellison will say, is well, if if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to be concerned about. Okay, well that's great, but what what who decides what's wrong, who decides what's right? And and so, now if they're documenting every single little thing that you do, obviously through transactions, maybe through behavior, maybe with where you're going. Maybe you're going to visit this one store. Wait, wait, a little little too much. You should be spending money over there, because they're affecting the quote unquote climate, Like you start diving at all these things. Now they're gonna have complete control over everything. And so if they're giving you universal basic income, and guess what you're you're you know you are, you are reliant upon ai are government for everything that you need, and all of a sudden, like, well, look we don't like what you're doing here, Well maybe they're gonna cut you off. You know, maybe instead of people being debanked, they're gonna be completely defunded. You're not gonna have access to money, You're not gonna have access to any of this kind of stuff. So this is really where it's very concerning the kind of power that they would have. But really what they're actually saying is that they're going to implement communism because we're gonna be completely reliant upon them. They're gonna make all the decisions. It's gonna be this emotionless, you know, humanless deciding power that's gonna make all the decisions for what's best for the society. But are they actually taking everything into consideration, consideration where they programmed to consider the difference between what's happening in the cities versus what's happening in rural America versus what's happening in suburbia with men versus women. You know, who decides what's gonna happen, you know, in all these different places. It's really it's really concerning the future if AI does take over and starts making all of these decisions, because it's like now, all of a sudden, it's these robots, possibly controlled by demonic forces, and guess what, human beings have no more saying we have no recourse. How do you have recourse against a robot? You don't. That's the reality.
Speaker 2: One other thing I wanted to get to. Shows like this are now at the mercy of algorithms when it comes to exposure, when it comes to getting outside of any echo chambers that were locked into, it's almost impossible to grow your audience in this environment that we're in. What would you say, is the solution for that, if there is any if it's possible to divert the course that we're on it when it comes to independent content creation and dependent media things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I mean that. That's really the main reason why I ended up building pickaxes, because because I see what they're doing with the algorithms, and they've made it very difficult for anybody, to anybody to really grow because now what you're doing, you're not you're not posting content. If you're doing if you're doing it right, you're not posting content for the benefit of human beings. Like, human beings don't decide whether you go viral or not. It's the algorithm. So now you have to play the algorithm game. You're not playing the human game, right. And so I've talked to a lot of a lot of creators that are like on Instagram right, And the more that I've been to Instagram, I'm like, you guys have no idea. There's so many content creators have built their businesses on Instagram. They used to get sponsorship deals, they got all this stuff. Well then all of a sudden, they change their algorithms and they're only promoting you know people that they deem as you know, a quote unquote trusted source, typically somebody in the mainstream media, a celebrity, maybe somebody's got millions of followers all that, But if you're trying to grow, it's very difficult to grow. I saw one statistic that if if you post a post on Instagram, and it will only allow up to three percent of your audience to see any one individual post of yours. So if you want the other ninety seven percent of the people that have said I want to see this person's content, you have to pay to promote your content. And to the people that already follow you, that's completely like unethical in my opinion. You earned your audience, they should be able to see your content equally across the board. So what we're doing with Pickax specifically, is we're taking all this algorithmic manipulation out of the equation and we're making it to where if somebody follows you, they have equal access to you and everybody else that they follow. To me, that's the easiest, most fair way of doing things. And then it's all based upon human engagement. Are they liking your stuff, are they engaging with your content? Are they doing all of that, and so what we're trying to do is we're trying to give creators and users more direct access to each other. We're not messing with algorithms. It's completely content and opinion based, you know, neutral algorithms and all of that. But then also too, we're developing the ability for you to have like an email newsletter as a content creator, to the people that choose that they want to receive emails from you, you can have direct access to them as well, let them know anytime you come out with a new show. All that kind of stuff. We're trying to find more ways to help content creators monetize more effectively, more efficiently built into the platform. One of the other, really in my opinion, sinister things that's really affected a lot of content creators is that all these platforms they downplay outbound links in their algorithm. So if you post a link to your Rumble show or to an advertiser, then they're gonna make it to where even less people actually see that content because they want to keep people in their in their own little ecosystem. Well, that's great for the platform, but it sucks for the content creator. Well, and Elon Musk's response is, well, we're offering a revenue share model. Oh great, Well I can't. I was talking with a friend of mine. He used to make twenty grand a month through social media because he would have advertisers, he would do his show, he would do all that, he would send people to his website because he'd be writing articles, he'd have ads on there, the whole deal. Well, guess what now, all of a sudden cuts that out because you can't promote anything off platform. And so then what you do is you try to play the revenue share model game right, try to get millions of impressions. You try to do all this, Well, all of a sudden, your revenue goes from twenty grand a month down to two grand a month because you can only rely on Elon Musk for your revenue and you're not really making that much money. So what we're trying to do is we're trying to open this back up. If you want to post an outbound link on Pickax, great, you can do that. I feel like I can build loyalty to our platform by doing what's best for the creator, and then they'll be loyal to They'll be loyal to pick Axe because guess what, we're trying to help you succeed. And then we also additionally have built in revenue share models. It built into the platform, and we're going to develop even more opportunities for people to generate revenue because that's going to be one of the most important things if we want more people that to be independent journalists and investigative reporters. And I don't even just want that to be on dealing with politics. It's like, you know, I was talking, I'm talking with a guy who's like a bigfoot hunter. I want this guy to be able to fund himself and go out there and flipping fine bigfoot out in the middle of the woods. You know. It's like like I want that kind of stuff that's that's on the platform. But you have to have clean and fair algorithms, and you have to be able to allow content creators to monetize both off the platform independently and then as well with the revenue store. So that's really what we're doing with pick ir right on.
Speaker 2: Well, while we're on solutions, let's talk a little bit about what we can individually do to help with everything that you were just discussing. First of all, it's very difficult for me. It seems to get people to switch platforms. They are so used to the big platforms and the ease of access, and for some reason it's difficult for them to put in a new web address into their browser, even if it's a free platform that they have just as easy access to. What do you think the solution for this is to actually change people's understanding of what is happening here and how they're not supporting the right things by interacting with this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think and I've been thinking a lot about this because it's a difficult switch, you know, because it's like equal with building pickocks. It's a difficult switch because we have the ability to write articles directly on the platform. So we've got a whole host of people that are writing articles and all that. But if they share the article onto let's say X, well X is going to downplay that outbound link to send people over to pick acts, right. So so to me, I think that a really effective way is to get is to get buy in from from the creators and for them to say like, look, I'm gonna do my show and then uh, you know, come over, come over to pick ax and follow me and maybe I'll put some exclusive content over there, watch a show I'm going to engage with with the comments exclusively on Pickaxe, you know, things like that. And again I'm not just trying to turn this into a self promotion, but it's one of those things where it's like we have to figure out and realize that all these platforms Facebook, you know, X, Instagram, all that they're dangling the carrot of of influence, they're dangling the carrot of revenue, they're dangling the carrot of you know, quote unquote going viral. So everybody keeps going back to these platforms that are screwing them because they're playing with the opportunity to maybe possibly have a viral post that will make me a lot of money. Okay, cool, Well why not just go go to another platform where you actually kind of control everything over everything, where if you earn your audience, you earned your audience, they're gonna have equal access to you. We're not gonna mess with that. You have direct access to your audience, You're gonna be able to monetize, You're gonna be able to send people to your advertisers, send people off site to watch your show. You can actually embed easily your shows on Rumble, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, on pickax as if it's native to the platform to where people can listen right there. We're gonna find more innovative ways in order to incorporate that kind of stuff. But it's like, I think it's gonna take people realizing that they have to get out of the hamster wheel and get out and get onto a platform that's actually built in order for you to thrive, for you to succeed, as opposed to keep going back to where they're dangling the carrot, but they never actually quite let you catch the carrot. That's that's the thing that we have to get people to realize and understand percent.
Speaker 2: Any final thoughts and what lies for the future of Picksax and the things that you're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, honestly, one of my biggest things is just think for yourself and and for me, I had to take a step back several years ago and I had to do a lot of you know, self, you know, reflection on you know, on my worldview, how do I think? Who am I relying on the whole deal, because because it's like am I am I? Am I spouting this position or this idea or this belief system because this is what I was told by somebody else, is because I actually believe it. And so so I started, you know, rethinking things and and you know, started thinking through each things and each of the issues. And that's where I always I got to the point to where I'm like, no, I just have to look at each thing individually, and I'm not I'm not loyal to any one person and I'm not anti anyone person. I'm just looking at things like, Okay, is this right or is this wrong? And then I'll let God do the judging of the of the people and all that. But I'm looking at the I'm looking at the issues, and I think if we can look more at the issues as opposed to the personality, I think that's gonna be phenomenal. I think that's gonna be great. And that's why with PICKAX, we're leaning heavily into long form content as well the ability to write articles. I want people posting shows. I want long form conversations just like this, because this is where you actually really hash in to the details and the new ones and get people to really rethink their positions. You hear somebody that you disagree with, don't just try to attack them. Do some self reflection, say well, did they make an interesting argument? Do I need to rethink something, maybe I need to tweak something, or maybe I'm just reaffirmed to what I already believe because they didn't make a compelling argument. That's how we should be thinking through things. And so when it comes to pickacs specifically, you know, right now, we're a web based, you know platform. You guys can go to pickaxs dot comuny guests and sign up. We've got a lot of phenomenal you know, creators that are already on there. We get Anne Vandersteel, Shannon Joy, Matt Couch, Jera Madjuski, who who ran for you know, Congress. We've got a whole Rachel Alexander's a phenomenal writer, a journalist that's on there. She's posting you know, her articles there every single day. So you guys can actually go over there to pickaxs dot communists and sign up. Enjoy freedom of speech and freedom of reach, you know, earn your audience all that. But we're gonna be rolling out an app here very soon that'll be on all smartphones and it'll be like the only truly free speech social media app that will actually be on your phone. We've got a new, in innovative way of doing that to where Apple will approve us, but we don't have to actually sensor your content. So it's gonna be really really cool from that standpoint. But but then also we're going to be rolling out a substex style email newsletter feature that will be coming out in the next you know, a couple of months. We're beginning to do some beta testing on that one as well. But we're just going to do everything we can to use technology to figure out how to build up human beings. I want to hear your thoughts. I don't want to hear what a robot says. I want to hear your thoughts. So we're going to find as many different ways that we can use technology to help boost you and amplify you. And I think is as we go along, more people are going to see the benefit to a platform like pickats as opposed to these other platforms that are more manipulative, and all they're trying to do is harvest your data in order to advertise to you more and have more control, have more power, generate more revenue. And one other thing too. For people that are concerned about data collection, we don't. We don't collect any data we have. We have a very innovative way that we're able to target ads without collecting your data. It's it's really cool. Instead of focusing on your behavior, I'm focusing on the content. So if somebody's posting an article about about you know, health, the guess what we're gonna We're gonna push some of like things like the wellness company or or an organic coffee company on that content. So well, it's content based as opposed to database. I think that's a much more efficient way and a much more honest way of doing advertising. Instead of me stalking you everywhere you go on the Internet and then targeting ads based upon your phone conversations that you're having with your friends because you're listening on listening on their phone call. I'm just like, Okay, look, you know somebody's posting about let's say, election fraud. Okay, cool, maybe we'll do a MyPillow ad. Cool. Because people that are interested in electtion fraudl are also interested in supporting Mike Lindell. It's like things like that. I think we're a much more innovative way of doing things without being invasive and violating your privacy and your rights and all that, so that that's really what we're doing. But I highly encourage you guys, guys check out Pickax dot com, p I c k a X dot com. I'm on there posting all the all day long, so make sure you guys over there too.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Jeff, this is fantastic information. I love what you're doing. I'll have your links in the description one more time. If people want to find out more about you anything you're doing, is Pickaxe the best place for them to go?
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely, Pickax dot com is the best place to go. You guys can also find me on Rumble. I've got a podcast network that Matt Couch and I started called Maverick Broadcasting Network. I post all of my shows over there, as well as a whole bunch of other shows from like Anne Vandersteele and Two Mikes and Bob and Eric Save America. A whole bunch of great shows over there. So just look at Maverick Broadcasting Network. My most recent, most most recent shows, I had Senator Ron Johnson on. I had Doctor Pierre Corey, Doctor Mary Tally Bowden on the show. And then actually this weekend, I'm going out to Rochester, New York, speaking at the at the Summit for Truth, uh you know summit that's out there. It's with doctor Pierre Corey, Mary Holland, who's the CEO of Children's Health Defense, Shannon Joys putting it on. It's gonna be a phenomenal summit. It'll be live streamed on pickaxs, So if you guys go to pickax dot com, it'll be right there at the top of the page all days on Saturday, and I'll be speaking there talking about a lot of the things that we're talking about today, so make sure guys are tuning into that as all.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Jeff, thank you so much. Definitely love to do this again. There's much more we can get into. And until next time, everyone, have a wonderful evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We'll see y'all. Then.
Speaker 2: The Forbidden documentary Doors of Perception is available now for rent or purchase from our Vimeo site listed in the description below. We also have a new Forbidden Documentary Series YouTube channel for trailers, clips, interviews, and announcements.