Speaker 1: Who do you trust in Houston for the Texans next year? What is going on in the Never two Early Best Ball Tournaments with ADP that you need to exploit to win a forty thousand dollars grand prize, And what is going to be the result of Super Bowl fifty nine less than forty eight hours away. We have a great show for you tonight. Five time FFPC League winner Scott Thomas will co host with me. This is gonna be a banner show. Everything you need to know about the Super Bowl, everything you need to know about the NEVERB two Early Best Ball Tournament, and more. I'm Eric Balkman. We got Scott Thomas here. It's going to be a great show for you. Stick around. Your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts right now. It's damn the pressure I've seen past broadcast live in horder round the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC with your hosts Eric Bolfman and Barrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever.
Speaker 1: Welcome in and thank you. Greeting salutation to all the blcoholics and for RELIAX. Tuning in for the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship at n y f FPC dot com. I want to welcome in everybody to a special Super Bowl edition of the show. Like I said in the open, we are less than forty eight hours away from probably quite frankly, who the champion is going to be. We will know forty eight hours from now whether it's the Chiefs or the Eagles. But listen, you're not tuning into the show tonight for analysis on that, although we're going to give you some. You are tuning in to find out what you need to be doing in the Never two Elite Best Ball Tournament and much more. I am Eric Balkman. You know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown, the Better Sports Network's High Stakes Fantasy Football Show, and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship. I am slightly above average at hosting my normal co host Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football is getting ready for the big Super Sunday weekend at Caesars Southern Indiana for the KFFFC, as it is the unofficial, quite frankly, the official launch of all the KFFFC drafts this weekend. I'll be drafting in the thousand dollars Big Payback Draft at one pm Eastern Time on Sunday, remotely because I couldn't make it there this year, but there are a ton of people who did make it there who will be drafting live all day tomorrow and of course Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon before the big game on Sunday. If you want to play in the KFFFC this year, check it out at kfffc dot com. If you are looking for more action in the FFPC, I don't know if we've ever had this many options available for you here on February seventh, of any other day, or excuse me, of any other year of the FFPC. Right now, the number Too Early Best Ball tournaments are going on right now. You can play for a forty thousand dollars grand prize with one hundred and twenty five dollars entry fee in the Never Too Early tournament, or you can enter for thirty five dollars in the Superflex version of the FFPC Never two Early Tournament and win a ten thousand dollars grand prize tournaments. Drafts are already off and running. They're going to be concluding having their drafts concluded on April twenty fourth, which is the first day of the NFL Draft. They are available right now. Drafts are with a thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clock at myffpc dot com. While you're at myffpc dot com, why not pick up a dynasty orphan. Plenty of them are available, entry fees ranging normally from seventy seven dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars, but a lot of those entry fees have been lowered for twenty twenty five. You're going to notice significant discounts on those. Bear in mind that in eighteen hundred plus leagues in over fifteen years, the FFPC has never ever had a dynasty league fold so once you join an FFPC Dynasty league, you know you are good to go going forward. Dynasty leagues and Empire leagues available for orphans right now. You can pick those up at my ffpc dot com and of course. This past Sunday, we launched the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament. It is the new version of the Fantasy Pro Championship, still a million dollar grand prize, still a three hundred fifty dollars entry fee, still a fifty dollars discount on every third team that you buy drafts. Already running now the Early Rampage, which is something that we're very proud of this year. It's basically a tournament within a tournament. If you are one of the first two hundred leagues before June fourteenth, you will be entered not only into the Big Gorilla Tournament for a million dollar grand prize, you're gonna be entered into the Early Rampage Tournament for a ten thousand dollars grand prize as well. The seven Bananas promo is also live. If you get the seven pick at least two times in a row, all the way up to five times in a row, you will get anywhere from a free FFPC team all the way up to a free Jungle Safari for four Yeah, we're paying for that for you. If you get the seven pick five times in a row, not likely, but it has happened before, so check that out. At my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be again this coming Thursday at seven pm Eastern time. More to come on that so I will welcome you into the show. James Hicks wants to know if Oinker is here. Oinker is here. He's excited to talk fantasy football tonight as well. And no Farrell Elliott, as I said, he is off this week, but want to welcome in a very special guest for a couple of reasons. Number one, he has already nearly a half dozen league championships to his name in the FFPC. He has been a hardcore player of the Never Two Early Tournaments, not only this year, but in previous years as well. And his son, who won Super Flex Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament, was our guest last week. We're going to keep it in the family this week. Brad Thomas our guest last week. This week special guest co host. Please welcome in, ladies and gentlemen, mister Scott Thomas. Scott, good evening, Welcome. How are you doing, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, great, glad to be here and thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Now, what hat are you wearing tonight? What is that that Bengals? Okay, so are you a Bengals guy? I didn't realize this.
Speaker 3: I'm a Bengals guy. I was spend most of my life as a Cowboy fan. About five years ago, when the Bengals drafted Burrow, I had enough of the front office in Dallas. I couldn't take their decisions anymore, and I transitioned over to the Bengals and big, big Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Fan the Bengals. Do I have this? I'm just going through my show rundown here. Do I have any Bengals on here? I do. We're gonna get to the to the Bengals, but I'm glad I have a Bengals fan on to talk to you about Joe Burrow, T Higgins, and so much more of everything going on at Cincinnati tonight. We will get to that. We have so much more to get to as far as the Arizona running back situation. We'll talk about the Bucks offense without Liam Cohen. But I want to kick things off with the listeners and the viewers getting to know you a little bit better, Scott, as long as we're kicking things off. When you're not winning these FFPC leagues, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 3: Well, For over thirty years, I was worked for a conveyor and automation company and I was an application engineer, did concept layouts for production facilities along with proposals that outline scope and pricing. Last year, my wife and I sat down and talked a bit and decided I would retire in May, and so I retired in May of last year so that we could move down closer to family and spend more time with my son and granddaughter. And we did that, and so, yeah, I have more time for fantasy football now, which.
Speaker 1: Is always a good thing. Right, Well, congratulations on the retirement, And obviously I think like and we've had retired guests on before, and it always that's one of the biggest things that they allude to, is like, well, I can grind waivers more, I can draft more, And certainly it sounds like that's exactly what you're doing. Is fantasy football has become a bigger part of your life since May of twenty twenty four, right Scott, Yeah, I would say so, have fantastic stuff. Let's get into it. I always love having you guys on this time of year because the people who are drafting while the previous NFL season is still going on, these are the people that really have a passion for the sport. You've been drafting in the Never Too Early Tournament, not only this year, but prior to this year as well. What is it about this Never Too Early tournament that has you coming back? What makes it so fun for you?
Speaker 3: I mean I could talk an hour on this one question. For whatever reason, the Never Too Early Best Tournament, I have great success with that, a lot better than the other tournaments that I've tried, a lot better than some of the other leagues. Last year I had a seventy two percent advance rate.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the early Best Ball compared to like eighteen percent in the late Best Ball. It was that way two years ago as well. I'm not sure why, but I think there's a couple factors with it. I mean, obviously with the early best Ball when you're looking at that, there's a lot of unknowns. You have not had any free agency, you have not had any NFL draft. There's so many things that can change in a heartbeat where When you get into May and June, things are a little more settled, and everybody kind of has a guide map. You know, they all know the same thing. The information is out there, everybody's got the same information. The ADP kind of gets locked in and you can must tell who's going next in the draft. It's not that way in January, February and March. It's all over the place and it's it's anybody's guess. And I was fortunate enough, like last year, to project a lot of different things correctly. I loaded up on Bock Bowers in the sixth round. It worked out great for me. I loaded up on the.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, Scott. I'm going to stop you right there, because this is gonna this is good stuff. I want to take this piece by piece. Let's start with brock Powers. You loaded up on him. What was it that tipped the scales for you to not only say, hey, I want to make sure I get a few shares of brock Powers, but you want to get a lot of shares of Bowers? What was it last year that that sort of turned you onto him?
Speaker 3: I watched them all through Georgia and I thought he was an incredible tight end. I liked Mark Andrews coming out of Oklahoma years ago, and it was something about the way Mark Andrews played the game, and Brock Bowers reminded me of Andrews. He was receiver. Skills were off the charts, almost like he wasn't a tight end, like he was a receiver, and so I was very impressed with him. I was scared to take tight ends too early first and second round a lot of times it doesn't pan out, and he was sitting there going like late fifth or early sixth whatever, and so it was the perfect spot. It was seemed like I was either taken Kittle or I was taking Bowers in almost every draft. Fortunately, I got a lot of Bowers and he far exceeded my expectations. So I did that.
Speaker 1: So that was the BOT and totally makes sense with Bowers because I'm trying to think about how we could exploit this for the twenty twenty five season as well. What else did you hit on besides Bowers last year in this never too early tournament?
Speaker 3: Lad McConkie, another Georgia player. I was taking him in round fifteen early in the drafts, and I was taking them at one point I had one hundred percent ownership. It was it was like I was grabbing him in every draft, and when I looked at the analysis on the receivers, a lot of people had him at like receiver ten or eleven. I had him at five. So there was a huge discrepancy on Lad McConkie for me and where he was getting drafted. Bucky Irvin was the other one again. Round fifteen, round sixteen, I was scooping up Bucky Irving. So it was it was a really good year as far as it's kind of like you're looking for fantasy gold there with the rookies taking them late, and I think I think taking them late is a key element of that. You're looking for guys that are kind of being ignored on it drafts that can excel. I was kind of terrified about Bucky Irving when he ran his forty times in the combine because I thought, well, I just wasted all those picks, and then I backed off of them in the late best Ball, which I probably shouldn't have done, Okay, but I backed off of them because at that time, but by that time I had fifty percent ownership and early best ball Bucky Irving, so it did pay out last year with the rookies, and so I think it's I think one of the things that happens too in early best ball that that that helps some players and hurts others is sometimes the rookie fever takes over. Okay, and rookie fever is it's a real thing. You're preparing for the drafts, the NFL Draft is coming up, free agency is coming up, and you see all these names up there, and all of a sudden they're on third round, fourth round, fifth round. Okay, And I've seen guys take three four rookies in a row in drafts. And the only thing I'll say about that is most of these guys are not gonna hit in September and October. They might hit in November, they might hit in December. But you know what happens. If you have four or five guys that don't do anything for you in September and October, you out You're done. I mean, the race is over. And I saw that last year with a lot of guys that loaded up on rookies. They're sitting at ninth or tenth late October and they're not catching the other guys that are one hundred and fifty two hundred points ahead of them. So it's Rookies can be great. They're fun to draft, they're fun to watch in the NFL Draft to see where they go, but they can also undermine your entire team. You have to use a balance where you take maybe a couple here or there and don't take them all like in the first eight rounds. I mean, be careful because if you take them in the first eight rounds, you need to be right.
Speaker 1: You had mentioned after Bowers. The second player you mentioned was Lad McConkie, both Georgia guys. Do you follow Georgia or the SEC and college football? I guess uh. With the never too early players, I think kind of watching or being abreast of college football is going to give you an advantage because you kind of know the rookies coming in. But the first two guys you mentioned are Georgia. Can you talk a little bit about why was it just coincidence that both of these are bulldogs? Both of them are in the SEC? Do you follow that conference more than others?
Speaker 3: No, not really. I watched some college football. I try to watch it when I can, and obviously, you know, you go to the big games that are going on. I just seem to watch a lot of Georgia that year, and I saw lot of games, and what I saw on Ladi McConkie was Julian Edelman. I saw a guy that was quick, He ran sharp routes, he knew how to get open, and he had good hands. Now, he did have some you know, some injury issues in college. You know, we're here and there. He missed time and that was a concern. But I saw a guy like Gettleman that can be consistently good in the NFL. And I mean Lad McConkie just he just blew up last year. I mean he got to the I thought that would be a two year process to get to where he was last year, but he took off and then he landed in a spot that really didn't have any receivers, which and a good quarterback, right, I mean, how can he couldn't get it any better? So I think it worked out. You know, there was the fear that Harbaugh would run the ball into the ground, you know, and he wouldn't pass it at all, But obviously that didn't happen. So yeah, I was I was very happy. It was amazing that all those guys hit like that. And there was one other guy that was my most own player in early best ball, Tucker Craft, and I took him taking the nineteenth or twentieth round, and Tucker Craft turned out to be pretty good actually, but I really liked him. So I know some of these guys were talking about then and all that, But yeah, these are guys that I was after last year, may not own as much this year. They're much more expensive.
Speaker 1: That's true, That is very true. There is so much to unpack here. I want to get I definitely want to get back to the Tucker Craft conversation. I want to go out to the YouTube chat right now. Michael Conzell has a question for you here, Scott, do you think Bauers will have a sophomore slump?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Sophomore slump is an interesting way of putting it. I call it maybe perhaps regression to the met because we have no pres of what Bowers did as a rookie as a tight end last year. We've never seen it done before. Quite frankly, we haven't really seen a receiver do that in his rookie year before. So when we talk about a sophomore slump, Bowers could still return value as the top tight end. He could still return value as a first round pick and still slump this year. Right, So what do you project as far as what you're seeing from him next year? We'll talk about the Raiders in a little bit. New head coach, new offensive coordinator, probably a new quarterback this year. How are you looking at Bowers this year as compared to last year? Is he too pricey for you? Are you looking for a better value at tight end? Because Bowers you have to pay the iron price right now? He is super expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a little more expensive than what I anticipated. I expected the one two turn, and I mean I'm seeing him go with the second pick, the third pick in almost every draft. So he is pricier than what I expected. I think it's risk taking him there a little bit. It depends what the Raiders do, Okay, I mean I would expect them to bring in a receiver, whether if you buy free agency. There's not a lot out there in free agency, and to me, the rookie class of receivers is not that great this year. So I don't know where they're going to get that receiver that they bring in. But if they say they just signed a t. Higgins. Yes, that would drastically impact Bowers. Okay. The other thing is if they drafted like an Ashtan Genty. I've heard rumors of him going all over the place, but let's just say we brought him in the running game would become a much larger focus of the you know, of the Raiders offense. So, but I think Bowers is going to be solid next year. I mean, I don't think he may drop off some, but I don't think it would be like a laporta drop off. I don't think think it would be that substantial.
Speaker 1: Would you be willing to take him as a top three or four pick in the never too early tournament right now? Or is that too rich for you?
Speaker 3: I could take a small percentage of him. I don't think that would load up on him, but I would like to have a couple of teams with them on.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this regarding Brock Bowers. Michael Kinzell also posts on YouTube this year the Warren Kids Tyler Warren from Penn State looks like this year is Bowers Now? On the surface, I would say yes, But a few things to point out here. Number one, Brock Bowers literally, you know the word or the term general generational talent gets thrown around way too much. He literally is a generational talent. Tyler Warren, I'm not convinced to that. Number one. He's older than what brock Bowers was, and I should I say number one. I think that is the biggest concern I have about Warren because I've seen him do this for years at Penn State, and the last couple of years I'm kind of wondering, Okay, is he doing this because he's going up against eighteen and nineteen year old defenders and he's just you know, being a man amongst boys. I don't know. That's my concern with Tyler Warren coming in, However, can't deny what he's been able to do at the collegiate level. I am semi excited to see what Tyler Warren does. How do you feel about his rookie season, obviously not knowing landing spot yet, Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think with I think with Warren. You know, we got a little spoiled in the last two years because we were always trained at tight ends. You don't draft them as rookies, you know, they take a couple of years to develop in the NFL. Don't draft rookie tight ends, and then Laporta comes along, and then Bowers comes along, and so I think right now the tendency is to try to find that next guy in line that's going to blow up. You know. I'm under the opinion right now is that I wouldn't feel comfortable with him as my starting tight end. Okay, in on a fantasy So if I could get him as my second tight end, I would absolutely do it. Okay, but I don't feel quite comfortable with him as my starter, and he's being drafted as a starter, so I would say that I'm probably fading him.
Speaker 1: Tyler Warren, I'm looking up the never too early best ball Attorney ADP right now. Shout out to Fantasy Mojo fantasymojo dot com. If you are playing in the FFPC, highly recommend you get a subscription of Fantasy Mojo. It is infinitely helpful. Darren ARMANI the guy who's in charge of that, also as the godfather of the process at Joe's Challenge that we broadcast live here on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour every late July early August. Tyler Warren two year point scott tight end twelve right now at the eighth six. This is not dynasty, this is re draft or he's going as tight end twelve. He's going ahead of the likes of Dalton Kin, Kaid, Tucker Craft, and Dallas Goddard, going right behind Dawson Actually me not Dawston Knox. He's going right behind Travis kelcey and Evan Ingram. Right now, let's get back to the Ladd McConkie conversation. You were talking about how you were so heavy on him last year, and I think a big part of why you were so heavy on him was because nobody else was drafting him like you look at I'm gonna fast forward to the end of drafting season. In the FFPC main event last year, right before the NFL season started, Lad mccakee, on average was going at the eight to eleven wide receiver forty six. Now, you actually got him cheaper in the Never Too Early Tournament than that, but to prove my point, he still was going low and in early September. Now fast forward a year in the Never Too Early Tournament, you are looking at mcconkeye right now as a wide receiver. I just had it. I'm sorry, Wide receiver eleven wide receiver eleven at the three to oho one. How comfortable are you taking a player like him?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: And I'll just kind of give you my own personal thoughts here when I ask you this. I'm a little nervous that recency bias is playing in the heads of FFPC players, knowing how strong he finished the season, and that's fresh in our minds. But at the same time, understanding Jim Harbaugh still wants to run the football, He's still going to put a focus on the offensive line. And I wonder if McConkie, if we're drafting him more in a ceiling right now, which usually does not prove very fruitful in these never two early tournaments. Scott, I'll throw it to you. Your thoughts on lad McConkie at that two three turn.
Speaker 3: I understand it, but I don't like it. I do feel he's being drafted at a ceiling Okay, top twelve wide receiver. He's not an alpha receiver, Okay, not somebody that I would put in that neighbor's mold, Okay. And so I get a little bit nervous because let's just say the Chargers brought back Keenan Allen. Okay, for example, as a free agent. All right, that would have a significant impact on McConkie. There's so many moves that could have a significant impact. Offensive skill players were not good last year. I mean, it was Herbert to McConkie all day long, right, and I feel like there's a regression in place. Okay, So the two three turn is rich. I did think though before the drafts began, that he would be like a mid third rounder. Okay, so it's not way earlier, but I've seen him going ninth pick of the second round, and to me, that's just too early. I've probably never taken him in the second round. And I like him. I like him a lot. Okay. But again, if you can look at, if you project out, what's more than likely going to happen this year, Okay, I think most of it bodes for somewhat of a regression for McConkie.
Speaker 1: Lad McConkie right now is going just behind Drake London, but he is going ahead of Tyreek Hill, Garrett Wilson, Jackson Smith and Jagba and T Higgins right now. I am with you, I'm probably staying away at that price. I'm a little bit nervous that we get in through September and we're kind of wondering, well, where are these stats for McConkey. You know that we're used to seeing at the end of that last season, and I don't know if we're going to see him at least in the early part of next season. Bucky Irving, I want to touch on him real quick because you mentioned him earlier. You drafted him a bunch in the never two early tournament. Then you see his forty knowing he's not a big guy, so you would imagine he would run really well at the combine. That didn't happen, and you weren't alone. There was a lot of people fading him after that. And yet what did we see here in this season? The last half made the last two thirds of the season, he really took control of the backfield, and again because of perhaps recency bias definitely playing a role into it. He is going very high in drafts this year. In fact, in the number too early tournament for the FFPC running back ten at the two to ZHO nine, just behind Genti Jacobs and Breist Hall. He's going ahead of Jonathan Taylor and Kyron Williams. When you look at how good Irving was last year. Are you still working to get him in the mid to late second round or again, are we looking at maybe a guy that's going a little bit too high for what his performance is going to be in twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Again, just like with Ladd, I think he's going a little bit too early. I have him as my thirteenth running back, and I'm looking at third round for Bucky Irving, but I see him consistently go mid second. The Trio are running backs there as is my biggest concern, and the fact that Liam Cohen is going also bothers me a little bit. I think they'll be okay because you know, they promoted from within, and so I think even with Liam Cohen going, most of it will we'll stay in there. But you know, he was a brilliant coach and there's always some kind of fallback from that. And then you look at the three running backs that got Rashad White and then you got Sean Tucker. Okay, the funny thing is two years ago, I think it was twenty twenty three drafts. Sean Tucker was my highest drafted rookie running back that didn't work out so well. But I really liked him coming out of Syracuse, and when I watched he had medical conditions and he didn't. He wasn't in the combine and it was a real mess. When I watched him last year with Tampa, he looked good. I mean, he looked really good. And right now, the only thing separating Sean Tucker from big impact is opportunity. That's it. I mean, he's behind two other backs technically right now, but they were trying to get him in the game and so and Rashad White was very involved in the passing game. Okay, he wasn't running them all much as well, but he really was involved in the passing game. And so I don't know if that totally goes away. I think I still see a bit of a three headed monster here, and because of that, I feel like taking Bucky Irving before the mid third is probably too quick.
Speaker 1: He's an easy He's an easy fade at that point, right. I mean, if you are of the belief, and I don't necessarily think you're wrong that if Rashad White and Sean Tucker are going to be playing into this backfield, why would you take Irving over a guy who controls the entire backfield in Indianapolis like Jonathan Taylor, or a guy in Los Angeles who controls the entire backfield in Kyen Williams. Quite frankly, he could make the same case for James Cook and potentially Chase Brown. All those players are going behind Irving. And at that point, Scott, I'm with you, there's no reason to be drafting a guy if again, if you believe that's the way the backfield shakes out, there's no reason for you to be taking him over those other guys this year. Now, while we go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I mean Uckie Irving's not a you know, he's sort of a slight built guy. Okay, he's not a big running back or anything like that. He's very elusive and it was the reason I drafted him a lot last years. I saw his tackles broken percentage was incredible, and uh and I guess that that's something I learned too, is that they don't have to run a fast forty time in the combine because Kyron Williams didn't do it either, and he had a great he had a he was a smaller guy that had a great tackle break percentage. So some of these things are different. But when you watch Bucky on Oregon Game Film, he was incredible. I mean, he had that burst, that speed, that cutting ability, and he showed it last year. I like him. There's a chance that they could feature him and just say, you know what, the other two guys are pure backups. I just don't think they will, Okay. I think they're going to try to preserve Bucky's health and his speed and energy by not wearing him down. And I think you're still going to see a mix of Rashad White and Sean Tucker. And for that reason, I think second rounds too high.
Speaker 1: You know, while we've been talking about Bucky Irving and Lad McConkie, there's been an interesting conversation going on in the YouTube chat right now about Tucker Kraft, Michael Kinzell posting that to Kobe Parkinson, not Tucker Craft in the nineteenth round, and that was a loss, and then we got tanked the Chai guy. That's why I went Kraft over Musgrave last year. Kraft was the last round, picking now Musgrave is in the last round this year, and that brings me to my point here. Tucker Craft is going again a player that you hit if you hit on last year, and you want to get him this year, you have to pay him more expensive price. Right now, Tucker Kraft is the thirteenth tight end off the board, right behind Tyler Warren. He's going at that eight to nine turn. How likely are you to still be investing in Craft again this year at that price, Scott.
Speaker 3: I absolutely will. I have him as my eleventh tight end. Okay, So, unlike the other guys we were just talking about, I think Craft is actually being a little bit undervalued. He's one of my breakout breakout candidates this year. I feel like he's on the verge of being very good. And I'm not that thrilled with a lot of the tight ends that are above them. They all have like red flags. So yeah, I like Tucker Craft a lot. My biggest concern there is Green Bay went to a run oriented offense last year with Jacobs. They ran the ball heavy. I'm not an Ostrodamus or anything like that, but I just have a feeling that's not going to happen this year. Okay. I think it's gonna be a little more past friendly, and I I don't want to put anything bad on a player, but I just don't know that Jacob's repeats what he did last year.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so a few things regarding that. Number one, I think you're spot on. Okay, I think green Bay can still try to want to run the ball this year. But I think as good as Jacob was, it's just natural for that there to be some sort of regression. I think he was punching above his weight last season. Now to your point about Craft and liking him this year at the tight end position, you don't have to really look much further than what else Green Bay has going on in their receiving corps. You have Christian Watson, who people are probably getting sick of me saying this, but I don't believe he plays at all in twenty twenty five. I think he sits out the entire season, So he's off the radar. Romeo Dobbs had a really bad concussion against the Eagles in the playoffs, wearing the Guardian cap. This was his second concussion already this season, and if you watched him go off the field, you have to wonder about his future too. That leaves Jaden Reid and Dantavian Wicks and not much else. Luke Musgrave is an athlete he's I think he's almost inarguably more athletic than Tucker Craft. However, Kraft is the better football player. He's one percent the better two way tight end, which means he's going to be on the field more. I think you could see as good as Kraft was last year, Scott, you could see Jordan Love leaning on him more this year, and the Packers featuring him more in twenty twenty five, Which makes me think that that tight end thirteen, tight end fourteen area he could still pay off on that again this season.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I believe so. I mean Tucker Craft. I mean, like I said, some of the guys above him. You don't know what happens with Ingram. He could be cut, he could be moved. Kelsey does he retire, Andrews does he regress?
Speaker 1: I mean Joko and Djoko might have a new quarterback. John new Smith. Was he an aberration last year? I mean the list goes on and on for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly so there. I mean, would it shocked me if Tucker Craft was a top five tight end? It would not right.
Speaker 1: I'm totally with you on that. I don't think you will be, but it would not shock me at all. If he ends up. He was a top five tight end for a good portion of this season too. This season, let's stay in the division and talk about the Bears running back situation. I don't know, and I don't think I have anything on the Rundown tonight specifically about Ben Johnson taking over in Chicago. I think we've talked about that on these shows enough over the last couple of weeks. But just in general, DeAndre Swift, I think nobody really has been has been chatting about and what his role is going to be on this offense. There's a possibility Chicago draft somebody, they could sign somebody in free agency, but as of right now, Swift is the main guy in that backfield over Roshan Johnson. What do you think the Ben Johnson effect is going to be on Swift? How involved are you in DeAndre Swift so far this season? And before he answered that, I'll just tell you right now, running back thirty five at the nine to ten this is signific get lower than where he was going last year.
Speaker 3: Yes, Swift is, He's a tricky one. He's been that way since he was a rookie. It seems like ultra talented running back and something gets in his way every year, and it's different every year. When he was with the Eagles, I thought he was just gonna blow up. Then the Eagles decided they're not going to use him very much. But he did have a couple of games where he was amazing. But here's the thing with Swift. Okay, he played on the Bears last year, who had one of the most atrocious offensive lines and bad offense. Okay, and he somehow managed to be running back twenty okay, which I think is amazing to do. Thoutand the Bears with that line, all right, he ended up being running back twenty okay. And the thing of it is is, now Ben Johnson comes over, you gotta believe that the Bears offense is going to be better this year than it was last year. And everybody I've talked to feels the same way that that's going to make improvements. Now. That would tell me he upgrades that offensive talent, he upgrades that offensive line, and Swift could be better than last year. And like you said, he's going at running back thirty five. If he was twenty last year, what if he moves up to seventeen or something. It's really good value. I have one question that I don't have an answer to is Ben Johnson was in Detroit and Swift was traded to the Eagles. I know they drafted Gibbs, but they signed Montgomery in the offseason, way before they drafted Gibbs, so there was signs there that they weren't happy with the running back situation. Okay, that's what I was reading. And if Ben's Johnson was the guy that wanted Swift gone, I don't know what that means for this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true. That's a great point. You know, we were talking about I can't remember who. I was having this conversation with one of my shows over the last couple weeks, and he said, yeah, maybe maybe this is why Johnson took the job to reunite with with DeAndre Swift. Kind of tongue in cheek, But you bring up the opposite point, like, hey, this is a guy that you know was with the Lions when they parted ways with Swift. Maybe he doesn't get a whole lot of usage.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's a fair point. I think it's worth bringing up too. In fact, there's a non zero chance that the Bears invest in maybe Ashton genty at nine. They could invest in a running back in the second round. This is a running back rich draft. And to that point, Corey Walters is chiming in on YouTube right now. Any chance Traveon Henderson could be drafted as the second running back in the NFL draft, Well, Corey, not only do I think there's a chance. I think there's a fairly good chance. In the never too early tournament right now, he's being drafted as running back three amongst rookies, right behind Omari and Hampton, and quite frankly, he's running back twenty four, Hampton's running back twenty two. He's right up there. I don't know, Scott, if you have any strong feelings on Trevion Henderson. I just remember being excited about drafting this guy in Dynasty Leagues last year, and then he decided to go back to school, and now we get him finally in the draft this year. I'm kind of excited to see what he's going to do in the pros. I like Trevion Henderson quite a bit. How do you feel about him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think he could smoke the combine and he would elevate to the number two right away. So I do think that there's a chance for him to do that. He has the speed, the breakaway speed, and he showcases that at the combine. That's something some of the other guys don't have, and I think that could move him up behind Genty.
Speaker 1: I think that what's interesting about Henderson is he could creep in to the back end of that first round. I think there's a non zero chance about that. You know, there's stuff we're going to hear about, you know, whispers and rumors about this guy being a lock for the end of the first round, or he's gonna slip to the second. But if he does slip to the second, there are teams that would look at drafting running back there. You think about the Bears, who I already mentioned, the Las Vegas Raiders who are looking for a running back as well. Maybe they take Treveon Henderson in the second round. And speaking of the Raiders, they have an opening at wide receiver one on their team. I don't think they want to go into the season with Jacoby Myers as their number one target at receiver. I think they could do that given that they have Brock Bowers, but I like to think that they add a little punch there, but maybe they don't. And I think this is one of the questions we have to answer as never too early. Best ball drafters here, Scott, When you look at Jacoby Myers and knowing he's probably not the answer as the number one receiver but definitely could be the de facto number one receiver there this year wide receiver forty three at the eight oho nine right now, how do you handle him properly? Knowing that the wheels could still be in motion with Pete Carroll, Tom Brady and Chip Kelly in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: I say, with Jacoby Myers, bring anybody in that you won. It's not going to change Jacoby Myers one bit. I say, Jacoby Myers is bulletproof. Okay, I'll give you examples here. And my son says, why do you draft this guy so much? And for years I've been drafting him and drafting him. Okay. So he played in twenty twenty three, he played with Davonte Adams. Deavante Adams had one hundred and forty one targets. Okay, So he wasn't the one guy there, but you know what he produced. Last year he played with Brock Bauers one hundred and fifty three targets. Jacoby Myers still produced. And you want to look at his quarterbacks. For the last four years, he had to beat up Old Cam Newton, Brian Hoyer, Mac Jones, Bailly Zappa and Guapoo, Aiden O'Connell, Garden Minshew and Desmond Ritter. Are you kidding me? All right? These are like the worst quarterbacks that you could list. But you know what, the last four years, Jacoby Meyer finished twenty eighth, thirty first, thirty second, and twenty ninth in fantasy receivers.
Speaker 1: Always out performing his adp.
Speaker 3: Ahlways right around thirty. So he is He's a number three receiver in fantasy. That's what he is. And if you bring somebody in, I still think he's a number three receiver.
Speaker 1: He is going behind Luther Burden, Jalen McMillan, Khalil Shakir, Jayden Reid. Right now, smack dab in the I shouldn't say smack dab towards the end of the eighth round wide receiver forty three. Right now, I think I'm with you. I think you proved your point and it makes perfect sense. Jacoby Myers. Whether it's a best ball, whether it's a managed league. Getting Jacoby Myers in the late eighth is probably going to payoff for you again this season. I'll tell you about a big payoff in twenty twenty four. Your son, who was on this show last week, Brad Thomas winning the FFPC Never Too Early Superflex Bestball Tournament last year. How close were you following that? Were you're keeping tabs on it? Were you're communicating with him towards the end of this as he was trying to secure that five figure grand prize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had told me, I think after Week sixteen that he had two teams in Week seventeen and he had two that made it. I was blown away by that. Okay, I got two teams. I can't get one to week sixteen, and so I said, you know, and I said, that's incredible. So you know, I thought he's going to do well because two teams, he's going to get two prizes. You know, I wasn't thinking about him winning it. I really wasn't at that time. And then he called me, I think the week seventeen it was Sunday afternoon between early and the late games, and he said, I'm in first place. And I said, you're kidding me and know I'm in first place. And we talked then a little bit about what he needed to happen in order to win it, like who was behind him, who they had, who he had. That's when he really started to look at it and get into it, and so I followed it from that point on with the remaining games. You know, I rooted for him and I was hoping that his guys did well, and they did. But what got him there? I think it was Baker Mayfield, I don't know, was in an early game or something, had like five touchdown passes and it got him in the first place. So and then he hung on and he stayed there and he maintained it. So it was really a last week thing that I was following, but it was pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: The I remember when he came on last week and we were talking about like sort of like his march and when he started paying attention. And if I remember correctly, I do believe the Buccaneers played an early game that day at home against Carolina, and I think he said after he saw the Buck Mayfield blow up for five touchdowns, I think his quote was like, oh, that's good. And then at that point, he's like, Okay, now I gotta take the club, because I don't think he was like totally into, like really following at hardcore, but when he saw that five touchdown game from Mayfield, he's like, now I almost I have to look at this to see where I'm at. And congrats to him first place and sixth place in the Super Flex Never too Early Best Ball Tournament last year, which was awesome for him. Fantastic stuff. And Scott, maybe it'll be your turn this year. You never know how these things. Maybe let's go to some emails for you personally. Here they came in from some viewers. Will in Boca Raton, Florida High Scott, how much different will the Cowboys offense be next year from what it was this past season? Thank you, Will in Boca Raton, Florida. Yeah, and this is interesting because you have a new head coach there, but it was the offensive coordinator last year and Brian Schottenheimer taking things over. You still have Dak Prescott, but he was hurt the majority of last season. So while the players and the stakeholders in this Cowboys team seemed to be the same, we didn't see a ton of them last year, or maybe not at the forefront of the game. Where they're going to have much more of an impact on the twenty twenty five season is what they did in twenty twenty four. How different is it going to be? Knowing that we don't know who their second receiver is and we really don't know who they're starting running back is going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of questions with that offense. I expected to be much better than last year. I think the offense. If you look at Dak Prescott, he's had great years in every odd year and bad years in every even year he had. I think it was an injury in twenty one, I believe it was or No. Twenty. I think it was twenty he got injured, Okay, that bad injury against the Giants and it was early in the season. And then I think in twenty one he came back with like massive numbers, and of course he got hurt last year. But if you look at his career stats, it's like up and down and up and down. Okay, even in odd years. I think Prescott can be a top ten quarterback this year. And I think he was going at eighteen or something, so he's very undervalued in my opinion. Now we got to see who their running back is and who their second receiver is. But I do believe they'll address both of those positions. But I expect, you know, a healthy CD lamdback. I expect Dak Prescott back and Ferguson and I think that you know you're fining the draft Cowboys for fantasy. I think that offense will get clicking again, and I think Schottenneimer has something to prove, so I expect I expect good results from fantasy points about the season. But I will say for the Cowboys, yes, I think the offense will get going again.
Speaker 1: I think the continuity aspect cannot be underrated. Like you have to understand that Prescott's still working with the same guy in Schottenneimer. He's still throwing a CD LAMB. Jake Ferguson is going to be back. I think that's another guy that's being underdrafted this year as well. One more email here, Billy in Chicago. What's the likelihood that Joe Mixon repeats what he did in twenty twenty four? Thanks man, That is Billy in Chicago. Thank you for the email. Scott mean you look at Mixon this year. He is going off the board in the Never two Early Best Ball Tournament as running back fifteen at the four oh seven, right now, right behind Chase Brown and James Cook, right ahead of Chuba Hubbard, Camara and Kenneth Walker. What's the likelihood he comes back and repeats what he did this past season?
Speaker 3: You mean, be really good for part of the year and in totally fadede.
Speaker 1: Yes, given you those spike weeks. But maybe I guess I shouldn't say that. We don't know when his spike weeks are going to be. They could very well be at the end of this season. But knowing like what he did in and at least limited action this year when his spike weeks were, is that what we should forecast again this season? Or is it not going to be as good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean they had offensive line problems obviously, and I mean that impacted CJ. Stroud too. He looked great, like in September, like it looked like this guy was going to be a top five running back. He won't be on any of my teams this year. I'm not a Joe Mixing guy. I feel like he teases you, he shows you some greatness, but he will let you down more often than not. And that's what I see in it. I saw that at the end when he was with Cincinnati, he was doing the same thing. So he's been doing that for quite a few years. Like Joe Mixon, has never really put together that full season where he was dominant, you know, in recent years, So I don't expect him to do it this coming year either. So he's kind of a fade for me.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about too, a guy who has his best football behind him too, so I think that kind of makes him easier to face a little bit. It's not like this is Bijon Robinson or Breeze Hall would be a good example, where Breece Hall was super inconsistent last year, but his best football probably in front of him, right So mix and I'm with you. I think he's an easy fan for me at this point. That is it for emails for now. We may get a chance, No, we're running out of time. We might get a couple more emails here, but knowing that you are a Bengals guy, I want to get your take on the Cincinnati offseason right now because there's a lot of stakeholders in this Bengals offense, that we need to figure out what we're doing with the drafts this year. Speaking on Breakfast Ball this past week, Joe Burrow says he is willing to restructure his contract if it does indeed help retain the core skill position players for the Bengals, Jamar Chase t Higgins. Think about Trey Hendrickson on the defensive side, and I don't know if Mike Gaiki plays into this. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Higgins and Gasiki are hitting free agency this year. But obviously we already heard who's who's the de facto GM in Cincinnati, Scott with Tobin? Is that his name? Am I am I screwing that up?
Speaker 3: I might be screwing that up. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna get it right now because he was just Duke Tobin, right, Duke Tobin. I think that director, I'll player personnel Okay, okay. So so basically he's not officially the GM, but he makes it. He's making a lot of the decisions. He spoke to the media earlier this week. Not only did he say it like it was a very ringing the opposite of a ringing endorsement for Jermaine doesn't sound like this guy's going to be anything. But he also said the priority is Jamar Chase. And if the priority is Jamar Chase, it means that Higgins is secondary at best, right, and Trey Hendrickson and Yasiki and all these guys. Chase wins the Triple Crown last year. I'm not here to say, hey, should you take him in the first round or at the first overall pick? Yeah, totally, it makes perfect sense if you want to take him there. But how do we handle t Higgins knowing that there is a non zero chance he might not be in Cincinnati? And quite frankly, if Higgins is not in Cincinnati, how much does that affect Joe Burrow? A player that I think people are excited about, but knowing that he does not offer the running capability that some of the other guys going around him, like Josh Allen, like Lamar Jackson, like Jaden Daniels do And when you don't have that and then you take away one of his top receivers, I think we have to start talking about are we taking Burrow too high? So right now in your draft, Scott, how are you handling Higgins. How are you handling and looking into that, Thomas crystal Ball. What happens with these Bengals in this offseason?
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, I know they I know they really want to keep T. Higgins, but he wants he wants top dollar. I don't think he's given a hometown discount, So I think that's an issue. I highly don't believe they re signed Josekee because they just can't do it. And Joseki wants to get paid. Okay, he has been clear about that that he's taken minimal contracts for years. He says, now he finally had a good year in Cincinnati. He wants to get paid for it finally. So I think he's going to cost a little more. They're going to fight to keep T Higgins, okay, because they really do want them. Inevitably, I still see him leaving. I think somebody's just gonna pay more. That's just the way the NFL typically works. Okay, and some he's going to pay up for T. Higgins. And you said, how would affect Joe Burrow? It definitely will affect Joe Burrow. Okay. They lost Tyler Boyd years ago. Have they really replaced that when they had Chase and Higgins and Boyd, they had a perfect trio of compliment players. And they lost Boyd and you felt that a little bit, you know, in the past years without him in the middle there, it wasn't quite as effective, all right. And now they lose Higgins. That's another big piece that's out of it. But I think if they lose Higgins, they will replace him with somebody. They're going to find a receiver that they bring in. And I'm not talking about a rookie. I'm talking about a veteran. But they'll go out and they'll bring somebody in to replace Higgins. They're not going to go from chasing Higgins to just Chase and Burton. Okay, that's not gonna happening. They'll bring somebody in, that's I mean, I mean, I don't know, you know, if it's a Stefan Diggs or it's an Amari Cooper, who knows. But they'll bring somebody in to try to fill that role somehow if they do lose Higgins.
Speaker 1: So your advice to f FPC players would be, if you do believe Higgins is gone, Burton and Yoshavas would would not be smart investments.
Speaker 3: Yoshavas is kind of because I think he's going to play in the slot more, okay, and you know he was pretty effective in the slot. I've been drafting a lot of him late, okay, because he's pretty much free. I am not taking Burton at all, because I don't even know if Burton will be on the roster. He's kind of buried himself a little bit in Cincinnati. So but Yoshi, you can grab him late. And he's a great dart throw, Okay. I think he's at the very least that's gonna get you, you know, a couple of good games a year and get you some points every week off the bench. But and T Higgins, I don't know what will happen with him. I have not been drafting him because he's going very high and you don't even know who his quarterback is. Yep, I mean you don't know where he's going. He's had Joe Burrow all right, and I mean you don't get much better than that, right, that's made him really good. Now, let's say he goes somewhere like poor Jacobe Myers and he ends up with like, you know, Aiden O'Connell as his quarterback. You know, it's like t Higgins ain't putting up the numbers anymore. So without knowing where he's gone, I like to take free agent guys that are going a little bit later in the draft. He's gone very early, so I think it's a huge risk with Higgins, you know.
Speaker 1: To your point, I'm just looking at the ADP right now for the never too early turn, and I think I said this at the top of the show. Higgins is wide receiver fifteen at the three to ZHO five. So if you want Higgins, you got to invest a mid third round pick. And I'll also supplement that info with this. He is the first receiver on average drafted. I shouldn't say that he is the first teammate of a receiver that's being drafted before him. In the number two early tournament. He's so Chase obviously is the number one receiver overall, and then Higgins is wide receiver fifteen. You have to look down to DeVonta Smith at wide receiver twenty four, DK Metcalf at wide receiver twenty five, Jalen Waddell wide receiver twenty six to find a teammate like a second receiver off the same team being drafted Higgins is super high, and to me that suggests that people are a either believing Burrow's gonna win the MVP next year and put up astronomical numbers. B there is more of a level playing field where Higgins regresses to the mean and a positive way, Chase comes down in a negative way and they get closer to the middle or see number three whatever I was saying. He's on a different team as the number one receiver. But to your point, we don't know who that quarterback is, and quarterback matters quite a bit. I am not to keep agreeing with you tonight, but I am also fading him at that three zero five spot. I think I can do better and find somebody else, maybe not a receiver there, but somebody else at a different position one hundred percent of board. With that, I cannot believe how fast the hour is flown by. We are out of time, but I do want to ask you one final question, Scott, Super Sunday, Eagles chasing a Chiefs chasing history. Eagles trying to disrupt the Chiefs from winning three consecutive Super Bowl is something we've never seen in our lifetime. Give me a final score how's this game gonna go.
Speaker 3: This is the hardest Super Bowl to predict that I've ever seen. I've gone back and forth on this between these two two teams, and they both have great defenses. They've got excellent teams. I think Philly's got one of the best rosters in the NFL. I mean, they've done such a good job of putting this roster together. But they do have a lot of rookies and young players on it. Okay, it's still a fairly young team. The Chiefs are a team that I watched a lot as well this year, and there were so many games I thought they should have lost and they pulled them out somehow, just magic at the end. They find a way, and they're so experienced with all their AFC games and their Super Bowl. I'm just gonna say right now, I think the Chiefs three pat I think they get it done. It's going to be by a whisker, you know, And it might take them scoring over thirty points for like the first time. Maybe like you know, it's like maybe thirty one twenty three, something like that, thirty one twenty seven. I think it's I think it's gonna come down to whether the Chiefs can stop Barkley, and you know, I believe that they'll scheme that defense okay, to try to take Barkley away and make Hurts beat them. And it's not that Hurts can't beat them, but I think that it reduces the Eagles chances at that point. So I think it's gonna be a great super Bowl, but I would not want to put money on it. Let's put it that way. It's a coin flip as to who wins this one.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing that the same way as you. And if the Chiefs are they're not going to take away Barkley, but if they do slow them down, I think that presents a lot of problems for the Eagles where Jalen Hurts would have to go out and win the game. I was listening to the Fantasy Points podcast with John Hanson and Brian Drake the other day. I didn't even realize that Hurts didn't throw to the middle of the field at all against Washington, and he's going to have to do that. Steve Spagnolo is a super intelligent defensive coordinator. He's going to be able to exploit that. And if you take Barkley away where you keep him under eighty even seventy yards something like that. I don't know if the Eagles can win. I'm with you, I'm taking the Chiefs. I'm saying twenty five twenty two. Kind of a weird score, but oftentimes these things end in weird scores, and I think the Chiefs complete the three pet In any event, I'll be watching it that day after I draft in the KFFFC. You have been drafting a ton in the FFPC, Scott. You already have five titles to your name in the FFPC, and maybe this is the year you cash the big one. Certainly having your son take down the number two early Super Flex Bestball Tournament last year is motivation enough where you are chasing that, which is great. Certainly great stuff from you tonight, a lot of fantastic insight that I know I'll be applying to my drafts. I wish you nothing but the best of luck going forward in all of your FFPC drafts, and for sure enjoy the super Bowl on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for hanging out with me tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That is Scott Thomas, absolutely, thank you. Be good. We'll see Scott Thomas the five time champ of the FFPC joining me on the show tonight. Pinch hitting for one Farrell Elliott and he did a bang up job. Thank you so much, Scott. I want to thank him, Farrell Elliott. I want to thank the FFPC, Rob Brice In of course, each and every one of you for hanging out with me, streaming, downloading, listening, watching, whatever you're doing. I appreciate it. We will be back no show next Friday. We'll be doing a show on Wednesday, ten pm Eastern Time. Farrell Elliott will be back for that Super Bowl recap. Looking forward to not only Dynasty Leagues, but the Number two Early Best Ball Tournament as well. In case you missed it, we kicked off season ten of the Ronovius High Stakes Load on this past Tuesday with ninth and tenth place finisher in the FFPC Number two Early Best Ball Tournament last year. Paul van Houstin joined me. He's been drafting a lot in the NTE this year. A lot of great insight into how he's handling players in that tournament this year. We will be back on that show Tuesday, March fourth, will be the next episode there. In case you missed it, Thursday Nights High Stakes Fantasy Football Show and the better sports network we had on. Ryan Reynolds from Player Profiler established the run and Sports Illustrated chopped it up with a lot of prop betting in that for the Super Bowl, as well as his thoughts on players, rookies and veterans alike going forward in how he's handling them in his draft so far this year. I want to remind you that next Thursday we'll be back with the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show with Fantasy Alarms Kobe Conway, who will be my guest for the full two hours that kicks off at seven o'clock next Thursday night. Play the Never two Early Best Ball Tournaments right now with the FFPC at MYFFPC dot com. Enter for one hundred and twenty five dollars and win up to a forty thousand dollars grand prize, and then Never two Early Tournament. The Super Flex Tournament only costs you thirty five to get in and you could still win a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Those tournaments are going on right now. They will run through April twenty, fourth night of the NFL Draft, start thirty second sixty second two hour and six hour clocks going on right now. For that, pick up some dynasty teams right now at my FFPC dot com. Those entry fees normally range from seventy seven dollars up to five thousand. You're gonna notice a lot of those teams have been discounted for twenty twenty five, so take advantage of that and play fantasy football three hundre and sixty five days a year. In fifteen plus years of Dynasty Fantasy Football with the FFPC, we've held and we still continue to hold, more than eighteen hundred leagues, not a single one has ever folded. So when you join the league, you know that you have the security of being able to play that every year going forward. And of course, the big launch that we have had, the Big Garrilla Tournament going on right now, million dollar grand prize, three un and fifty dollars entry fee. Drafts already off and running now. In case you saw my FFPC mailer I sent out today, I included a draft board from the first ever Big Gorilla draft that got completed Sunday night, so you can take a look at that draft's ongoing right now, both live and slow. The early Rampages going out right now. Great thing about this is you can enter for three hundred and fifty bucks and it's basically two entry fee or excuse me, one entry fee for two tournaments. You'll get into the Early Rampage tournament. You'll also get into the actual Big Gorilla tournament for a million dollar grand prize. Early Rampage is paying a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Seven Bananas promo is also going on right now. Go to my FFPC dot com slash Big Gorilla to enter and for more information on that tournament. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Thursday at seven o'clock with Fantasy Lambs, coolbe Conway and myself. Thanks so much for watching. For Scott Thomas, I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour on the FFPC network. Your Super Bowl Weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatastley Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, and more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: One other update I should mention, I know I talked to you guys about this last week, and update on the audio feed, I do have a new feed for it. The RSS has been updating at several networks, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify, So those are the big networks I think that we get the most downloads and streams from, so if you are subscribed there, you should be getting these new episodes going forward. We're connected to probably I want to say, about three dozen different podcast networks, and I'm in the process of making sure that we get those these episodes pushed out to those networks as well. But I can tell you Apple podcast and Spotify you are good to go. If you like listening to this Saturday mornings or Sunday mornings, perhaps before you're setting lineups. We do this show year round, and you're gonna get this show year round for sure at all those networks. I appreciate your patience. Enjoy the game on Sunday. I know I will, and I will see when the draft rooms going forward,