Speaker 1: He was the comical podcast Episode four raty four. I'm brandom. Here's Ryan. I'm never gonna talk about those powerful meme deck of all time now, God are.
Speaker 2: Hey Ryan?
Speaker 1: We're back for yet another whirlwind adventure.
Speaker 2: How you doing good? What is going down?
Speaker 1: Whole bunch is going down. We're gonna talk about the most powerful deck ever created by any mad scientist deck brewer in the history of magic, the Gathering Deck Brewing. We have some stories to tell, some people to thank, but before we get to any of that, we have to thank our official business, Daddy's Fusion Gaming Online dot com. There are your stores for all your gaming needs, where you can use special prode c CEO holiday to save yourself five percent of all the super powerful stuff we're gonna talk about on the show today or anything in the future. If you want. They got game supplies and game boards and mats and dice and all that shit. Go there, buy it, pay less for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna buy it anyways, and you're gonna want to buy the cards that we talk about today. You're gonna want to maybe pick up some tark here. Dragonstorm looks actually pretty cool. I'm I'm liking what I've seen thus far, and in the next couple weeks, we're gonna talk about legendary creatures and special art printings and all of the stuff that we always talk about and like about the set.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about some of the nerd rage actually from Dragonstorm on the show to day, because this is the ultimate opportunity to talk about where one of the cards that people are saying that's too strong will go, oh yeah, I'm gonna build that deck live on the show for you today right after. We also say thank you too pile a Bone Brewing Co. They are the second coolest thing to come out of Regina, as well as being the official beer sponsor for c CEO Sidewalk Slam Season three right here on YouTube very much so. Episode in the can episode one up, you can watch it. Episode three gonna be recorded in the next couple of weeks. We're gonna get some very exciting guests on that one. I set it all up last night. We're gonna tell Ryan about it after the show because I forgot to tell him about it before the show, and we hope you'll all join us there for that because it's probably gonna be pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most likely we got our new microphones in, we got the right cables in, so it should sound better than ever at the very least. Is the magic play going to be that good?
Speaker 1: It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Is there gonna be some splashy plays?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Is there gonna be some beer drinking pile of bones? And then after we go out for supper somewhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now can you believe that Keel and Peter procop wanted to go to the Coachman Licensed Beverage Room and casino?
Speaker 2: But who wouldn't That's true.
Speaker 1: It's just all the places that you could go, they wanted to go to the coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is. And if you come for a sidewalk slam because you're a Patreon supporter on patreon dot com, slash CCEO podcast, you can get an invite, you can come slam. Then you can come to the Coachman Licensed Beverage Room. We got to shout out to patrons. We've got some new ones to thank today after we do our final thank you to the Dufferent Avenue Media Network, Studio Network, Studio Network. Yes, we've got LB today in the booth. Not producer Gary. He's off playing hockey or some other Canadian thing like that, and I'm going to the game after I gotta like mike him up with them.
Speaker 1: It's for charity, right hockey. Hockey helps the homeless. I don't know if it's too late for people to throw some support behind that, but if you want to look into it, it's a great cause helping out people here in our community. If that's something you want to get behind, we are so you can join us.
Speaker 2: They're good, very good. Yes, so big thanks to LB. He's in the booth today. I was gonna say with Fusion, I just ordered a promo sol ring. It was like eight bucks, so it's not like a crazy fancy one. I did use CEO Holiday promo code on it. Yeah, and that freed up a soul ring for me to paint and put in the alter binder for Vegas coming up. The alter binders getting re stocked and if you're interested in meeting up, checking out some altars, or of course if you're part of CCO Nations staying in the house, it's gonna be stocked. It's gonna be awesome. I've got my Vegas tickets, you got yours.
Speaker 1: I also got mine as well.
Speaker 2: Man, that was baby, baby. We're not gonna think about it. No, we're just gonna have fun.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're gonna have the best time. That's why I did it. I was clicking like all the pain, just like oh yes, check out. Yeah, oh I'm Canadian out ouch ouch. But it's gonna be so good.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so good coming up in June's gonna come up fast. Now that like now that I'm anticipating it. And if you want to be part of the CEO experience, I mentioned the patron it's in the links. Wherever you listener watch the show, you should be watching on YouTube though you really should be there. We go because editor Joe works very hard. We appreciate him for that. If you want to donate, commander cookout dot com. If you want to buy anybody a beer, you can leave us a message there or coffee dot com, slash command or cookout another great way to donate. And a lot of the times at the show or just before the show, I'll get a message on Discord or Twitter or or Patreon or coffee. Hey bye by whoever a beer, he's a really nice guy. Or here here's a round of beer for the house and somebody will send us a few bucks and we very much appreciate that. And I always make sure to say, hey, this is a this is from whoever, This from whoever. Yeah, so lots of fun there.
Speaker 1: This is our year. Also, this is the time. This is the time, even if you're not in the house, even if you're not a Patreon supporter, wear your CEO shirt, get one and show up. It's gonna be super fun. Yeah, it always is, but this is gonna be the one.
Speaker 2: I want to see the most number of CEO shirts that I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Like, in one place, I'm gonna get so drunk, I'm gonna get a fight with someone I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: I won't.
Speaker 2: Fighting really sucks.
Speaker 1: I know, man, fighting, Man, it's not like it's kind of funny to joke about, but to actually do. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would take my CECO shirt off if I was getting into a fight.
Speaker 1: Man, I would take my Ceco shirt off if I was going to get into a fight on sidewalk slam.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's a preview for something it might be. It might be. Yeah. So, last thing about Vegas community panels. I've reached out to some people in the Discord and we've started planning, Like we've got like house chili taco's back on the Manu. Yeah, so chili tacos. We're going to have those not catered because we're going to make them in house with our in.
Speaker 1: House chefs, which is basically catered.
Speaker 2: We're looking at pool, We're looking at houses. Some are walking distance for the people who want that. And community panels. I love the idea of talking about CCO Nation and how we've grown as a community and how we kind of rally around each other, or or like our area that we have or that we set up for ourselves at Magic cons and I like that kind of stuff. If other people you think would be interested in that, maybe that's what the panel idea is. But if you have your own idea, hit me up in Discord.
Speaker 1: Or we could just slam dunk on all the other creators that are there.
Speaker 2: You just roast them, Yeah, roast them.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that I'm an insult comic, but if I was going to be a comic, I would be an insult comic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably would.
Speaker 1: Last night I spent like half an hour dunking on a child and it was just so easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dana Roach though he's the opposite of a.
Speaker 1: Child, while dunk on him too, for being old. I haven't dunked on him in a long time. You know what.
Speaker 2: You can dunk on people for being old because you're well and old.
Speaker 1: That's why I can do all.
Speaker 2: That's that how it works.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, the first thing you say is listen, I'm old. I have a small dick and no credit. Now you can dunk on anybody you want. That's that's real. Yes, LB's nodding. See, it's real. Yeah, that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the secret to success, I guess in the nation. Also a secret to success. Submit your deck list on the discord or to Commander Cooco dot com and we'll feature it on the show.
Speaker 1: Just like Zoidberg, Jesus did to give us the most powerful deck in the universe, potentially potentially well on paper, on paper, it is the most powerful deck you can possibly have.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now I'll read you the synopsis, the Coles Notes version. Then we're going to get into it. Okay, we've got Kenrith, the Returned King. He's the Commandy. I'm gonna give him a read first. So he's a five to three human noble for white four. Okay, track so far, I'm following. He got red all creatures gain trample and haste untill and to turn sure all creatures. I like when you do it through somebody else's creatures like that.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Okay. He's got green one. Put a plus one counter on target creature. White two target player gains five life sure Blue three target player draws a card and black four put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under its owner's control.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Cool, So that's the commander. All five colors? Yeah, yes, okay, now here's here's my here's my synopsis of this deck. Okay, in one, two, three, four, five lines.
Speaker 1: Hit me.
Speaker 2: Five color, five colors, greedy man a base, greedy man as greedy, and I'm gonna read. I'm gonna read Zoidberg Jesus' note that he left us in a minit Man of denial.
Speaker 1: It's got it.
Speaker 2: Extra turns, got him every single game changer.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite part. That's my favorite part. We're playing every game changer in the game to change it.
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing. Over the last month or so, we've done actually pre show and Commander Cookout, we've done a lot of discussion and really looked into and so has Gemstone mind John for Cedh. Yeah, and Tutors. He's done a lot of work on too, because somebody tutors in CDH. Right, we've covered game changers and the bracket matchmaking system like ad nauseum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like the card you can damage from flipping shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much so. And I think that we did a pretty good job. I think that we were very thorough. And now here comes putting, putting kind of our our money where our mouth is, putting our pedal to the metal. Whatever it is, whatever it is, is it good? Like if we take every single game changer with the greediest five color mana base and do all the stuff that they ask us not to, is it actually good? And could we sit down in a Bracket four or a bracket five deck or pod and say, hey, I play every game changer, I play mandat denial, I play tutors, I play extra turns. I'm doing all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what you have to do before you start that game is gonna eat one of those like elastic, like the the pre work out elastic thingies. Yes, so you can like get your pumps and just start sweating just a little bit because you're going so hard in the sun in Vegas. Yes, And we had to show and you sit down. You're like, you guys, ready.
Speaker 2: To sweat you guys, because you're ready to get sweaty.
Speaker 1: And then somebody says, well, what game changes you're playing? Yes? What? Yes, right, because.
Speaker 2: That's all you do. That's all you do. So we've got some custom categories. We're gonna fly through a couple of them because they're pretty like, Okay, the ramp category is Arcane Signet, Chrome Mocks, oh Man, Grim Grim Monolith. No, I'll read them all, and then i'll read the game changers. Why just read them all, Agatha of the Vile Cauldron, Arcane Signet, Collective Voyage. These cards aren't that good Heartbeat of Spring, Rights of Flourishing. Okay, So that's kind of like a group huggy card. Everybody draws an extra card, plays an extra land per turn, Salvolla Show Intel, tempt with Discovery. Okay, sure, Oh geez, Ryan and Brando. That doesn't sound like there's very much ramp.
Speaker 1: There isn't a sol ring in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chrome mocks Grand Arbiter, augostein the fourth Okay, you're following me, Grim Monolith, Jessica's will keenan Bonder Prodigy. That's a man of doubler, Lion's Eye, Diamond, Man of Vault. Oh my god, Mock's diamond smothering Timee. What er is a lord high artifice? Sure are we even doing Vorncleck's voice of hunger. He's a man of doubler.
Speaker 1: We are scum and a man of denier.
Speaker 2: Yes. So there's twenty pieces of ramp and.
Speaker 1: You'll grow them cost eight.
Speaker 2: You'll recognize some of those cards as game changers, and I like Grand Arbiter and vorn Clex in this section the most because they're actually denying your opponent's resources by keeping your lands tapped. That's mana denial and or giving you a benefit right on the same card. Yes, they're two for ones right onto the battlefield, or in lots of cases if they last longer than like a turn, they're three for ones, four for ones because your stuff's always cheaper or your man has always doubled.
Speaker 1: If you can keep somebody off. If you can keep Vornclects on the table for two rounds, you've probably won that game. Oh not right on the spot, but probably you're gonna win that game because your opponents are so fucked.
Speaker 2: Yes, very much so. And when when you look at the average man of value of the deck, I don't remember where to do that. I thought I knew, but now I don't.
Speaker 1: It's probably four.
Speaker 2: Uh, well it might be. I'm just going up and down until I see it. But I don't see it, so I'm not wasting any more time. The hell with it.
Speaker 1: We've already looked at it. We've done. So that's there's some ramps up. What's heartbeat of spring? What is that?
Speaker 2: Heartbeat of spring? Is a whenever a player taps a land for mana, they add an additional manna of the same type that land.
Speaker 1: Produced, So it's man but green.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And Collective voyage and tempted Discovery are both ramp spells where your opponents and you can find lands. Typically, if your opponents do it, you do it way more harder. Yes, is what those are? So is there some non traditional dare I say group hug?
Speaker 2: And that's what that's what Jesus, that's what he called it too. He's like, I had to find a way to offset like the saltiness because not all game changers are like inherently salt inducing cards, but some like Vorn Collects and Grand Arbiter very much are. So he's like, hey, I'm gonna give you an extra land, but I'm also going to make my stuff cheaper and play Grand Arbiter. Plus he's a game changer, yes, or because he's a game changer, yeah, Okay, So now we've got some let's let's do discard removal stacks kind of all in one package.
Speaker 1: Let's do discard all on its own. Right now, it's only turgrid. This is one of those things. We're only playing it because you're playing forty game changes. She doesn't do anything.
Speaker 2: If I said, if I lumped her into the stacks category, you probably wouldn't argue no, right because she she kinda is like whenever an opponent sacrifices a non token of permanent or discards a permanent card, we get it onto our battlefield, and.
Speaker 1: We are not enabling or forcing that. So really she's just kind of passively hanging out there seeing what your opponents do, right, Yes, so it's she's iffy, but she's here because the meme, the meme, because of the meme.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we're we're coming to our first forker in the road. It's like, man, this card does pretty much nothing.
Speaker 1: Does sweet cock all?
Speaker 2: But this is a meme or a theme deck. Dare I say this deck falls into one bracket because it's a theme deck?
Speaker 1: You can you imagine now this is this is my five that's a wand what the fuck do you mean? Well, I just memed on it so hard that it came all the way back around and now it's a one. And you know, I'll bitch there are some ones that would beat the shit out of this deck.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, We're gonna talk about that when we get to strengths and weaknesses. Triggert has no purpose being in the deck other than she's a game changer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Eh, let's talk about the stacks pieces, all of which are there because all three of them are game changers.
Speaker 2: Yes, and actually they're actually also really really cards that affect games in a meaningful way without doing anything. So these really, these really are game changers. These cards are actually gonna change the game. The moment they hit the table. Yes, we've got Dranath magistrate.
Speaker 1: Can't cast things other than from from than from your hand your opponents. Yes that so you'll still plays down.
Speaker 2: No more Commander, no more flashback, no more cast from exile.
Speaker 1: No more cascade, no more fla. It's very good.
Speaker 2: No more commander is the big one though. Yes, yeah, opposition agent.
Speaker 1: We control our opponents while they search, and then we find the thing, and then we can play the thing.
Speaker 2: No fetch lands and flash speed too, because that.
Speaker 1: Way you can get somebody with it too.
Speaker 2: When my opponent is definitely gonna play their demonic tutor, because I'm definitely playing in bracket three, four or five, I'm gonna definitely cast my opposition agent and get their thing.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do. You tap one black, you play that thing that's each of you searches for a thing and puts it on top of scheming symmetry, scheming symmetry, and you make them barter for like who's going to get the thing, and then they pay, Oh yeah, pick me, I'll do it. And then you play opposition agent and you search their live ry to find the thing that you want. And since you're playing it in rev then you hit them and you get it. It's perfect, it's the best. And then you might play that thing with a trinisphere, which makes everything that costs less than three costs three Trinisphere. That card will blow you away if you let it.
Speaker 2: That is, Trinisphere is a hard card to play around because if if you man everything costs a minimum of three and you forget that it's there, and it's like, hey, I'm gonna save this frickin' fog or this pump spell or this removal spell. You're coming at me with a Vorn clocks and I'm like, oh, doom blade and you're like, eh, you need three man and I'm like I only have two men because I forgot about here.
Speaker 1: That's right, turn sphere, real good. Let's talk about removal also.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we.
Speaker 1: Of course we're playing it. Of course he is because memes are dreams. Memes are dream Baby, we've got Armagundon. Yeah, it kills all the land. It's here because it's a meme, not because it's.
Speaker 2: A game changer, though it is. It is, yes, it's it's the non redundant game changer, right, like you know the tutors are the redundant game changers. You you shouldn't have tutors, but if you want to have tutors, we're going to put some of them on the game changer's list. Armageddon's just like, yeah, don't play land denial when you're in brackets one, two or three. Here we are in bracket four. I guess five.
Speaker 1: We got an army backet five bracket yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we have three game changers. They are a cyclonic rift good card. Very good cards ought to be in magic decks that play blue.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Fierce Guardianship ought to be in blue decks that play their commander correct, and Force of Will arguably ought to be in blue decks.
Speaker 1: Very good in this deck, of course, because we're playing so many blue things that we can pitch to it. You will always have a blue card to pitch the Force of Villain this deck. It's more often than any other color.
Speaker 2: But like, come on, yeah, actually you know what, We are playing twenty four blue cards in this deck. It is the most common color. So new game Force the Will starting to look pretty good, just throwing that out there. Okay, now are draw spells old baby, Oh my god, let's let's let's start off. Let's start off here dictative crew fix. That just means everybody draws two.
Speaker 1: It's a howling mind. That's an enchantment with flash. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Flump is whenever something is dealt damage. Uh, whenever it's dealt damage, You and target opponent each draw card. Yes, sure, flocks from portal? What what in the ass?
Speaker 1: Each player chooses some discards from his or her hand, any number of cards, and then draws that many cards. Then we draw card.
Speaker 2: Cool. That's like sixty nine cent frickin'. Uh.
Speaker 1: Windfall isn't windfall like fifty nine cents sort of.
Speaker 2: It's like a cross between windfall and like I'm twister.
Speaker 1: It's like windfall, except you get to keep your stuff that you like. It's very huggy.
Speaker 2: Flocks of fortune. It's windfall of fortune.
Speaker 1: Is that what this is?
Speaker 2: Is it winds of change?
Speaker 1: It's windfall of misfortune because they get to pick if they want to do it or not all misfortune. You can pick if you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, flux, there you go. That one's for free everybody, well unless you have unless you need to pay sixty nice folio of fancies. This is no max hand size is a group hug card for anybody xx. Each player draws X, and then you go blue two tap. Each opponent puts a number of cards equal to the number of cards in their hand from the top of their library into their graveyard. Sure, sure, whatever, Glunch the bestower. You can watch Sidewalk Slam h season three, episode one to know what Glunch does. He lets you pick who gets what at the end of your turn.
Speaker 1: Give card, make treash, make dude big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Heartwood storyteller.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that you liked it. I've never seen it work though. This is whenever a player casts a non creature spell, each of that player's opponents may draw card.
Speaker 1: Now in all creature decks, which is where I play it, you know what, I don't know, I always draw one because when they go to kill it, you draw one. Mmmmmm hm, So you always get one card and then you got a two three blocker for like two turns.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that this card is actually good. The higher up in the power scale you go, because there's less creatures.
Speaker 1: I'd imagine that he's probably good a lot like he's kind of good with in the same way that Runic Armasaur is oh yeah, right, very good card. This is kind of the same sort of deal.
Speaker 2: But I would play both of those cards in my animar deck if they didn't have double green pips. Frick It's like wats he knew that I was fricking gunning for him? Okay, horn of Greedy.
Speaker 1: Everybody can Whenever you play a landraw card, very important. It's play a land. If you like, fetch land, draw on, and then you fetch and the new land comes in. You don't get to draw from the second correct. It's important.
Speaker 2: Howling mine is everybody draws two. We've got a COMI of the Crescent Moon, which is howling mine on a creature.
Speaker 1: With a butt crack.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir fits right in kawayne itinerant meddler. Yeah, here we go tap. Each player may draw card. For each player that draw card, this way we gain a life. He's a He's a rabbit wizard. I wish he was an advisor. I would definitely play that.
Speaker 1: Who's ever gonna not draw card in order to prevent you from gaining one life unless they're going to kill you? Like man, he's at three. I got this lightning bolt in my hand. All I have to do is untapped and then they tap me. Just tell everybody, listen, listen, listen. Nobody draws a.
Speaker 2: Card lightning bolt, I got I know. I okay, So they got something on the stack that's killing me. And I also have a near death experience if I go to one. Oh yeah, so I try to coin and they draw or don't draw, so I gain one and don't win, or they draw and I don't die. Something. It's got to be something totally hypothetical card. Nobody's ever gonna have that scenario happen.
Speaker 1: Here in os and Timna of Melitas. He's a great, big ass blocker because he has a big ass.
Speaker 2: You said all the words in that card name wrong, but we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: You're damn right.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: And then at the end of turn, everybody can either put a land from their hand into play or draw card. You get to do both.
Speaker 2: I played at my lands deck.
Speaker 1: It's a it's actually kind of a fun commander to play against. I do kind of like it. It almost always ensures a decent game, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Pard to land or draw card, and you get to do both as the player of that card, so.
Speaker 1: You are benefiting more than everybody else, but everybody else kind of gets to stay in the game, which I appreciate that in a in a casual card, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that's our card draw section. If we weren't playing any game changer, Oh we are, baby, are we ever? We're playing all of them.
Speaker 1: So we're playing ad nauseum. That's terrible in this deck. Oh that's so bad in this deck.
Speaker 2: You know what I think? If you cast ad nauseum early enough and you just like draw ten, you just die and you go to fricking three life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just die.
Speaker 2: I think that you do it. Of course you do. It's you.
Speaker 1: It's a nauseum.
Speaker 2: And I turned ad nauseum and I got a freakin' worn clex on the battlefield, and I can untap and have twenty five manna.
Speaker 1: But what if you it's early game, you don't have no vorgn cles.
Speaker 2: Probably do because I had to discard them to something and I can rifk them back. Don't you know how to play magic, bro I'm playing good cards in this deck.
Speaker 1: Moving, So after you have ad nauseum to put yourself to three, maybe you could win and I'll slam your bullus citadel.
Speaker 2: Yes, play pay life to play cards from the top of your deck. And also everybody forgets about this. One tap sack ten things. Each opponent loses ten life.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, that's cool. That's a man.
Speaker 2: You know, many times I've seen myself or players going up against a player who has a bullus the citadel who's just trying to freaking go ahead. Oh, man, I gotta find it.
Speaker 1: I gotta dig. Oh, I'll go to ten. Oh, I'll go to eight. I just go to dig.
Speaker 2: Oh I hit a land fuck and we're all at like eight life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they passed the turn and you're like, yeah, you asshole, I'm glad that you've forgotten to do that. Then you kill them, and then you tell them that they could every single time. Okay, it's like vote not an expropriate.
Speaker 2: Yes. Speaking of which, we're gonna talk about that card in a few minutes. We've got a jinga taxis. This is a ten drop that you might not want to hit with.
Speaker 1: At nauseum or play with your bullets of the citadel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I would in both cases flash five to four at the beginning of your end step seven and at the beginning of each opponent's end step or no, sorry, each opponent's max handsize reduced by seven cards.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that should just say your opponent's maximum hand size is zero, because then this wouldn't do the job. To a reliquary tower, Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Maybe Jinga Taxes doesn't have the key to a reliquary tower. Maybe he can't climb, maybe he doesn't have a grappling hook.
Speaker 1: He looks very tall, but I don't think he is.
Speaker 2: I think it's that upward angle they use in movies to make guys look bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's a very tall.
Speaker 2: Or in certain adult entertainment that you sometimes can find on the internet.
Speaker 1: What ristic study?
Speaker 2: Ristic study? Speaking of adult entertainment, do you pay the one?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, very good card draw among the best in CEDH, especially if you land at turn one. You draw cards when opponent castpell unless they pay one rerec Speaking of among the best card draw in CDH, we have a a one ring we do also gives you protection from everything for.
Speaker 1: One turn that we forget about every time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, I like that card.
Speaker 1: I played this at EDH and M A couple of weeks ago, guy next to me attacks me good and then it was like, sucker, I have protection from everything. Then he says, go next guy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, attacked me too.
Speaker 1: That guy didn't let him take it back, and it was very funny. Come on, man, I told draft protection for everything. He attacked me. I have protection for everything. It's been two minutes.
Speaker 2: Come on, dude.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, I had that coming.
Speaker 2: Dam and it's not until the end of my turn. And it's not the current turn, it's until my next turn. Like I get protection from three players. Yeah, yes, I really like that card I have. I think I have nine.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I have won.
Speaker 2: No dang. Alex is making fun of me when I had seven of them because there's like six or so different printings in the entire Lord of the Rings kind of opus right, that I need to collect, and I've done that over the last year and a half. I've accrued them, raided for them, save five percent at Fusion Gaming online dot com using CCO holiday yep, and I uh, since then, I've got two more. Got some face to face credit in Edmonton, got some Fusion credit from trading, just some bullshit in turn them bullshit into one rings.
Speaker 1: You have to have nine of them, now, right, I think I do have nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, might put nine one rings in my Nasgul deck, That's what I'm saying that I totally don't actually have.
Speaker 1: Then they can all have one.
Speaker 2: Yes, put nine of those Nasgul soul rings in there. I think that'd be illegal, probably, Okay.
Speaker 1: Trouble in pairs.
Speaker 2: Trouble in pairs.
Speaker 1: If ever, somebody does two things. You draw card, attack with two dudes, draw two cards, play two spells. We all draw card. Yeah, that's what that does. Wanona Joiner of Forces only here because it's a game changer. When you attack with not when you attack with not humans, you can play humans, or when you attack with humans you can play not humans for free, something like that. She's outrageous, Honestly, I don't know why. I don't know why she's a game changer. I do, I do. I just haven't seen her in so long I forget she exists.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, very much. A CEDH Powerhouse commander for a good long dink in time. Hey. Yeah, and she is a four to four for four, so you get your money's worth when you add nauseum in there. She's not a five to four for ten.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about something that this. She actually fits in this deck quite well. Uricoa Tiger's Shadow.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: It's at some point you reveal the top card of your library and then your opponents each shit equal to its manecost, and we're playing things like Jinga Taxis and even the Wondering or Manoda that's significant damage. Force of will is a five, like we can do some damage with her.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I think that Wenoda is good. You lose the commander in nijitsu ability, but I don't think that that actually matters. Okay, return an unblocked attack creature you control to your hand, put this card onto the battlefield from your and or command zone tapped in attacking, so it still actually works.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can still nijitsu her in when you attack with your Jinga.
Speaker 2: Tax and she goes yeah, she goes unblocked, and then yeah that's pretty good. Yeah yeah, Okay, we have whole man. If that's not enough, we've got a couple of copied things. We've got a split decision that's a Will of the Council card probably in there for group hug purposes. Choose target instant or sorcery spell starting with you. Each player votes for denial or duplication. You can guess what it does, copies it or counters it or whatever, and then we've got a tempting offer. Tempted with mayhem. You ever played this.
Speaker 1: Card I have? This is a cool card.
Speaker 2: This card, Okay, choose target instant or sorcery spell probably on the stack, right. Yes, Each opponent may copy that spell and may choose new targets for the copy they control. You copy that spell once, plus an additional time for each opponent who copied it in this way, and then choose new targets. Right. Ah, I actually like that.
Speaker 1: It's nine times out of ten that I've had it. People just don't pick the thing unless it's a group hug situation where we need to get this and this and maybe that. So somebody plays a path and then you tempt it, yeah, and then you get it. But if you try and get like an extra turnspell or something like that, typically they're just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, I would like this. Actually, in my Calamax deck that's built on around copying, and if I tap calum axident cast this, it's gonna copy this, and then people can choose to copy something else two times. So like if I cast like a a growth spiral and then copy it two times with this, plus copy it with every other person that picks maybe growth spiral so they can draw and play an extra land on their turn or on my turn.
Speaker 1: Well, they have to copy the thing that you pick growth spiral. No, like yeah, but it would it has to be growth spiral.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm okay with this.
Speaker 1: Everybody's gonna growth spial. It's not like if there's a growth spiral and a rampant growth on this I'm using it. Just stupid examples, But you know what I mean. You can't pick one for your copy?
Speaker 2: Yes, uh no. It says you can choose new copies or targets. What you may choose new targets for copies you control. Yeah, they choose for them.
Speaker 1: They also copy the spell. It says copy that spell.
Speaker 2: Oh well, if they all choose to copy growth spiral, because why wouldn't you, it's pretty I get five girl spirals, that's right, or seven girl spiles or whatever the math is if I copy tempted.
Speaker 1: Mayhem, pretty good, pretty good card, pretty good card.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you mentioned extra turns a little minute ago. We've got a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Two, of course we do, because of course we do.
Speaker 2: Now only one game changer here brand Oh, but there are several extra turns cards, and none of them on creatures, and Kenrith can't get them back unless we have a creature that can get them back.
Speaker 1: So we need like a is there an extra turn creature that goes to the bin that we.
Speaker 2: Well, there's things. There's things like like wizards that let you get instant and sorceries back, and then you've got like the Laboratory one from onslaught.
Speaker 1: Urkin Laboratory Riptide Riptid lab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it lets you bounce your wizard to play him again to get your time warp back, and you could do stuff like that, but that'll dilute this deck and not allow you to play all the game changers.
Speaker 1: So we're playing Time Warp. That's an extra turn, playing Nexus of Fate. That's an extra turn that shuffles itself back in. And we've got Expropriate. That's the game change or the changer where everybody votes for time or money. Everybody that picks time you get an extra turn. Everybody that picks money. You get one of their pieces of shit that you then use on your extra turn. If you want to hear a really funny expropriate story, listen to the pre show. Who or a new Guy?
Speaker 2: Very much?
Speaker 1: Who are a new Guys?
Speaker 2: Hey? Also, we forgot to do patron nicknames.
Speaker 1: Oh shaken a new.
Speaker 2: Okay, well sort of speaking a new We've got a returner and a new b Okay return back for the fourth time. I can't believe we missed this Cohen mom or Stig.
Speaker 1: That's finger Blast, finger Blast Mommy, finger Blast Mommy two, finger Blast Mommy three, Hyper Mommy, Revenge of the mom Now finger Blast Mommy for the new beginning.
Speaker 2: He's he's back for a fourth time. He's four in the back. You got your boys in the front and finger blast Mommy four in the back.
Speaker 1: Don't google that.
Speaker 2: No, almost a full minivan. That's like a hatchback. It's like a hatchback. Three people in the back seat, plus some guy in a trunk because he passed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucked up, man, Yeah, it's fucked up, meaning this is fucked up.
Speaker 2: He's back.
Speaker 1: The point.
Speaker 2: The point is that he's back. Yes, okay, big thanks and fu of course.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, now here's the thing. We've got a pseudonym that I think I know what it means, but I'm not sure. Uh pseudonym Nico me that's meow or nobody like nemo. It means nobody, right.
Speaker 1: It's nobody.
Speaker 2: Where's he from nowhere?
Speaker 1: He could be from no He's nobody from nowhere.
Speaker 2: He finally signed off. Nobody from no hometown.
Speaker 1: Oh man, pseudo celebrity, Nobody from no hometown finally joins the nation.
Speaker 2: Officially nobody from no hometown that nobody's ever heard of and will never see ever again.
Speaker 1: Love it? I like that?
Speaker 2: Oh, last name, mister nie, first name, Nobody from no hometown.
Speaker 1: Nobody from nowhere.
Speaker 2: Knee excellent? You know what also could be like you know how we've got a town called like eyebrow and elbow. This guy's from Knee.
Speaker 1: He's like a knight. The knight's from me, right.
Speaker 2: That's from uh maybe he is. Maybe he's nobody from me. Maybe got the coconuts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the knights who say me yes, yes, thank you lb. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well in my mind they're from Knee.
Speaker 1: They probably, I mean were if you ask them where they're from. What are they gonna say, men?
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. Okay, we've got we did our extra turns. We've got a couple finishers here. We've got a brain freeze. Now I would like to brain freeze myself. I'll tell you why. In a minute, target player mills three cards and it's got storm neat knee. Okay, now I brain freeze myself when there's a whole bunch of stuff on the stack, and then I freakin' nexus a fate myself so it always shovels in when I have only nexus a fate infinite turns. Baby, Yeah, yes, that's what I'm doing. Okay, there's one way. Okay, then we've got a Heliod the sun Crown, indestructible as long as your devotion to white is five or higher. Sure it's creature. It's uh got Whenever you gain life, put a plus one counter on target creature or enchantment you control, and then it's got white one. Another target creature gains lifelink until end of turn.
Speaker 1: Why are we playing that?
Speaker 2: Because we have another finisher called Walking Bee mister Walking Ballista that is an infinite combo Heliot and Walking Ballista and if you mill yourself with brain freeze, you can get your walking Ballista back. You could put plus one counters on your walking Ballista, so it's like primed and ready to go without paying mana into it. Then you healiot it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could do all of those things. Then we've got an underwear breach, which I'm sure you do after every time you have taco bell.
Speaker 1: That is correct, it's Arby's.
Speaker 2: You go to Arby's. Still, bro, do we still have an Army's.
Speaker 1: There's one like way up on the north end fifty first in Quebec. Right, yeah, it's far. It's far away, but actually.
Speaker 2: Far away and not worth it. Man would not recommend.
Speaker 1: When I was driving back from Edmonton, I was just like, Man, I have chosen death. And I stopped Andoydminster, and I stopped.
Speaker 2: He stops there.
Speaker 1: I stopped at the Arby's in Lloydminster.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: And I sat there looking at the Alberta Saskatchewan border and just ate my shitty Arby's sandwich. And then I drove home.
Speaker 2: You were in your dad's car.
Speaker 1: And I got home real fast. I'm gonna tell you. I was motivated motivated ship speed. Yeah, is getting getting real. So underwear breaches, let's you play things from your graveyard. We all know what underwear breach does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, specifically you need them in your graveyard. So like if you brain freeze yourself, there we go. I'm telling you brain freeze yourself. It's always my answer. And then we got a FASA's oracle. This is a game changer, it is, that's our final game changer.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. We got a whole bunch more.
Speaker 2: Technically it's not. It's the last card that's a game changer. And what is he combo with this? Does he brain freeze himself?
Speaker 1: And I assume there's a demonic consultation in the Tutor sect and that we're going to bang through in just a second. There's the tutor section. Oh frick, we're playing Vampiric Tutor, Survival of the Fittest, Mystical Tutor, Empirical Imperial Seal, and Enlightened Tutor, Demonic Tutor. We should probably just cut the Survival of the Fittest and play a Demonic Consultation in said and then we've got it.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I think we cut a non game changer, Brando, Come on, all of those are game changes. Yes, I know, but let's add another tutor in the form of demonic consultation because it combos with asas oracle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're going to be a true piece of track.
Speaker 2: This is what you'll do.
Speaker 1: Maybe we cut the do we cut the brain freeze because we're not going to build a storm with it? No, but what do we have that storms with brain freeze? That basically says mill six on it.
Speaker 2: Brain freeze combos with brain freeze when you underwear breach because you underwear breach three into your graveyard and you cast brain freeze again.
Speaker 1: Oh there, okay, okay, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and then once you've stormed and brain freezed yourself enough, you can then because you storm count's gonna be like, I don't know, thirty many forty. You brain freeze your opponent, then the storm count is thirty one, brain freeze the next one, then brain freeze the next one. Yeah, Or if that's not the way you do it, you brain freeze yourself until you hit your heliod and then you reanimate your heliod and your walking ballista and with what your commander Kenrith. You remember the good card that does everything in your command zone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Then I was gonna say, Bob is your uncle, and he is. Yes, I have one uncle named Bob. Yes, Robbie two now just one Robert, Yes, mister Brando's uncle, Robert. Robert is your your father's brother.
Speaker 1: Yes. We're also playing Ancient Tomb, Guys Cradle, Glacial Glacial Chasm. Those are other game changes that are lands, also Sarah's Sanctum and fucking Tabernacle because of course, right, no proxy, no proxies at all in this deck, for sure, Oh for sure. And then we're playing like the manabase is essentially ten fetch ten, dual ten triome and then the game changes. That's what the manabase is.
Speaker 2: Yes, So on architects dot com it says the value of the deck is fifteen hundred and seventeen dollars. I definitely read that wrong. The value of the deck is fifteen thousand, two hundred and seventeen.
Speaker 1: There you go. And on architect it has a salt score of one hundred and nine.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the highest salt score we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: So people are gonna be real angry. I have stax decks that have smaller fricking salt scores than that. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the estimated commander bracket is four. That's the estimated one though, But remember it's a theme deck, so that's one's what's a one? Yes, because it doesn't have any meta specific choices to make it a five.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: There's no counter spells in here that copy or that counter one drop instance for example.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, so let's look at some strengths and weaknesses. Strength. Strength. Have you seen the fucking deck.
Speaker 1: There's got lots of shit in it. That's really good. Individual card quality very high.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a very professional way to say it. I was gonna say, mana check powerful cards, chat shack, access to every color, check, access to every game changer, check, check, check and check.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Weakness. It doesn't have a demonic consultation yet, weakness is it? And this is real? Now? Is it cohesive? Would it actually work? And and if you're trying to like brain freeze, underwear breach yourself, like, is that a consistent game plan? Well, I mean you got a lot of tutors, and if it is, do you just do the tutor thing every single time. Yes, with like your three counter spells and the whole deck backup and everything else is just like, uh yeah, right, the deck isn't really a deck. And that is consistent with every single other meme deck we've ever done. Think of the the one hundred percent zero land in the deck because it's all mdfc's yeah right, think of like infinite arcslagger, think of every meme deck we've ever done, the Ashling and ninety nine Mountains, the eighty seven marilynd Mors exactly right, Like, those aren't real decks unless you just want to sit and chat and drink beer, which which you do, which we do, but like just go swamp go, swamp go, And actually you've done that with a jasmine boreal frickin fifty forests and fifty planes.
Speaker 1: Is forty nine planes forty nine plane?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because you hate white.
Speaker 1: That's right, yeah, forty nine planes, fifty forests, jasmine boreal vanilla four or five almost killed the guy with it, did not get last, did not get last in that game either.
Speaker 2: It was very good, yeah, very cool. Yes, but it's a it's a meme, right, And this is to be funny. This is an exercise in what does it look like? Of course it's possible, you just put all the cards in the deck. Of course it's possible. But is does it create a cohesive gameplay experience? And I think the answer is no, I agree, unless you want to do the line that is brain freeze, underworld breach every single time, in which case it's not even very good at doing that because you're not running enough tutors and interaction. A to stay alive be to find it consistently quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and you're running lots. I think you're drawing lots of cards, and you're tutoring lots. But because it's got all the group hug stuff in it, your opponents are also drawing lots of extra cards, thus having means to deal with things. And if you play this at the recommended power bracket, which is four, you're gonna run into enough interaction where you're just fucked.
Speaker 2: Yes, probably, or my last week I have written down here, no sol ring, what the fuck? Not a game changer. But if we get like a dueled Lotus or a man of Crypt downgraded from band to game changer, Jacobi make it's a fast manner. Yeah, So specifically that question was asked in the discord. How come no sol Ring. It's a hotly contested card and very polarizing because people are like, come on, it's sol Ring. Shut up. It's like Cornerstone and actually like visual representation of the format.
Speaker 1: It's too late, Solring to it's there. It's too late.
Speaker 2: It's too late. It's stuck on there and I can't get it off the hospital. There's too much swelling.
Speaker 1: It's permanent.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yes, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The game has herpes, and the herpes is sol Ring and you're never getting rid of it.
Speaker 2: Or the opposite is like, man, we should we should play soul Ring in the deck because it should probably be a game changer.
Speaker 1: It should be. Absolutely it should and it should definitely be in this deck.
Speaker 2: You think it should be in the deck?
Speaker 1: I think it should be. Well, it's a virtual game change, you know what.
Speaker 2: I think the real, the real game changer meme deck would look like, get me out here, and this would be great with a nauseum. I have experience in this exact category sixty Land No. Fifty nine Land forty game changers Commander, Would that be a deck that works?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What if you freaking lost to that deck. You would be so salty.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you could. You couldn't that, I mean that could No, we couldn't.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah you could, could you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah? Why not?
Speaker 1: Well, because none of the game changers actually make you win the game, not one of.
Speaker 2: Them, but they sure change it.
Speaker 1: They do. But you don't have anything to make fast as oracle go frick right. You can't mill yourself to make Thos's oracle work. You have to attack a bunch of times with your co to make hurt your co would work. You don't have any creatures for Lenoda.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, creature lands lands that turned into creatures. That's that's one way to do it. Oh freaking u Shiven Gorge, that's a way to do it.
Speaker 1: Sure, yes, I don't know, man, I don't. I don't think just lands and and game changers would.
Speaker 2: Actually be able to win picks. It didn't happen. I think that's the ultimate game changer meme deck.
Speaker 1: It is it, certainly, And then I think.
Speaker 2: You say, actually, my deck's a one because it's it's legitimately just game changer themed. Yeah, and you pick as your commander, you pick like somebody fricking shitty, Like, who's the worst five color commander?
Speaker 1: Omnath No, first Sliver, Oh, it's just what is he a seven seven legion? He's a seven to seven for five that doesn't do anything else. That's the one, Yes Sliver or rab Amra cool the biologist or whatever her name is, Like, that'd be a real bad one, oh man, because so many of them just don't NIV visit Supreme.
Speaker 2: It's got flying in X proof. No, that's too good. Yeah, it's too good.
Speaker 1: Is it can fly?
Speaker 2: Frick Oh, Kagachi, No, that's Gagantha.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 2: Catha. Oh, yes, what's what's the.
Speaker 1: Her Manic can only be used to play colored things.
Speaker 2: No card in your starting deck has more than one of the same Mana symbols in.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna be our companion, She's gonna be our command.
Speaker 2: While I was thinking, how do I get down to like forty eight lands and make a all game changer, Gigantha, fricking companion five color commander.
Speaker 1: Deck, you can't because Jinga, Taxis and turgrid prohibit that. Yeah, let's do them. Let's do another meme deck real quick. We're doing another meme deck on top of this meme Deck's.
Speaker 2: That Chigantha works? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yes, Let's let's turn this meme deck into another meme deck that's gonna kick off some stuff I think people have been talking about. We're gonna go into tark Hair dragon Storm in the next couple of week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm really actually excited. That's that's looking pretty good.
Speaker 1: Have you seen a card I don't know what, I forget the actual name dragon Gasm, the rifetop Storm for dragons.
Speaker 2: I want to have one of those.
Speaker 1: It costs red red six. You can cast dragons for free, so you put that in here. Yes, Then in your command zone you put Tmat also good. Tmat is a five dragon tutor in.
Speaker 2: Your command zone Math checked out.
Speaker 1: Then with those five dragons, you find like the dragon that deals damage when dragons come into play, you find laughless Dragon Queen, you find the dragon that makes a dragon. When you play a dragon, you find another random dragon, and you find the new dragon that has storm.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a lord for dragon and you fe'll forty immediately, Yes.
Speaker 1: And you put them all into play and you blow everybody out and then if anybody happens to survive, that you attack them with all your dragons, making more dragons that will then kill the guy before combat damage. And if that doesn't work, there's still combat damage. That's the meme Dragogenesis. Very cool card in that exact situation. Do we totally find everywhere else it's not a game changer.
Speaker 2: Do we have enough slots to do that? Yes, and still have forty game changers.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have to cut that. That whole thing that I just said is change a commander and six cards different.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that, lots like that.
Speaker 1: And it's a combo that virtually always wins. It's like it's got so much redundancy built into it. It's very good. It's it's very very good.
Speaker 2: I got one. I got one thing to add to that. That whole scenario that you just described already exists with nine man out dragon Storm, search your library for a dragon permanent card, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle has storm. This debuted in Scourge yep, and it was like fine, and everybody's like, oh my god, and then laughless and the ETB deal damage equal to dragons. Guy came out and all dragons have haste and attack. Get a dragon Dragon deal six.
Speaker 1: Whenever dragons dragging your dragon the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you just described happens with Dragonstorm and uh, last time am I checked? Like ritual, ritual, ritual, dragon storm storm equal four or Stormy will five? Even is what it takes to do that? And nobody's calling home about that.
Speaker 1: I know what he's doing. I mean, granted that takes five different cards out of your hand. Yeah, probably more manna. And because we're playing it in the All Game Changers list, you have enlightened tutor to find it. You have three black tutors that find it.
Speaker 2: It's a freaking enchantment, bro right.
Speaker 1: So all you have to do is you basically wrap to eight and win the game in the scenario that I have said. So heads up, you're gonna be seeing a lot of Tea Matt Dex in the next I'm gonna say month until people get bored of doing that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, or in Zoidy Jay's case, that's gonna be his scumbag way to win. That is not Fasti's oracle, though he still will play Fast as Oracle because it's a game changer.
Speaker 1: He has to He absolutely has to play.
Speaker 2: You have to play. You have to play FasTIS oracle or you're not doing it right.
Speaker 1: You have to play all forty game changes. If you're gonna do this, you have to have all forty's. That's just science, that's it. You have to You have to have all forty now.
Speaker 2: Or more someday if there are more. Now. Here's the dream is if they do add more game changers to the list. As this whole debacle kind of develops and evolves, at what point do you start cutting all of your Dracogenesis dragons to hinder your combo at the expense of playing thirty six Land first of all, and also all of the game changes.
Speaker 1: Well, thirty six Land and forty game changers is seventy six and the combo that we talked about is only six cards, so that leave that takes us up to eighty two. So they'd have to add eighteen more game changers before we even have to touch the combo.
Speaker 2: Sick, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's safe forever.
Speaker 2: I want Coalition victory, like we were talking a couple weeks ago, to get unbanned straight into this deck, because it would actually be another do nothing game changer. Under most scenarios, the Land would be easy because you're playing duels and triums and shocks.
Speaker 1: Could you do it?
Speaker 2: You've got a Keino Sentiro of Melitas who's everything except black, and then and then you get turgered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's Yurko. Could do it to also black. There we go. It's permanence. It's permanence of a color. Okay, it's not creatures of a super color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, man, could you imagine? Oh, can you imagine winning the game with a coalition victory in an all game changers deck. I've only ever seen it happen one time in my whole life, my whole life, I've only ever seen it one time in sixty and four back in the day.
Speaker 1: Well, this band right away in Commander.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Bulls, which is stupid.
Speaker 1: I won one time with Bio Rhythm and it felt pretty good because I worked fucking hard.
Speaker 2: Yep. But yeah, hey, my final thought of the day before we get to the thank yous in Fusion Gaming and et cetera, yep, is this deck list and the band brought to you by Bullshit. I'm here for it, and I want coalition victory on this in this deck list. Off the band list, let's let's go.
Speaker 1: We know they will be. We've talked lots of bout hopes. There's so many cards coming off of that, and we're gonna put them all in this deck. It's gonna be fucking dope.
Speaker 2: If you were going to pick up your Coalition Victory in anticipation of it coming off the band list, where would you go?
Speaker 1: I would absolutely check out Fusion Gaming Online dot com, the source for all your gaming needs. And once I've added that and the Bio Rhythm and the Jeweled Lotus to my shopping card, i would input CCO Holiday at the checkouts to save myself five percent off all those totally unplayable cards until what April when they come off the band list. It's getting close, it's coming right up, so we gotta get on this now. I'm exciting, we're anticipating. We're calling stuff until finance baby. Oh yeah, we're financing hard and what was the end? Let me go there and save money? Yes, And then once I've ordered the stuff, if you don't gonna do drink some beer, I'm gonna drink some beer. I'm gonna get it for a pile of bones. Brewing cool. The second coolest thing to come out of Regina and it's gonna be delicious, and I'm gonna be refreshed and feel really good. And then I'm gonna grab a four pack of that shit, put it in one of those little recycling canholders, and I'm gonna go out and see my buds all in CECO Nation. You guys out there, thank you for being here with us, giving us somebody to talk to. So I'm not just talking into this little blue light, because that sometimes makes me feel kind of weird. So it's nice to know that there's somebody out there listening, and we appreciate you for it. Next week, we're gonna be back talking dragon Storm on a very very exciting episode of Commander cook Out podcast head Are Thing