Speaker 1: They have to cheat in order to beat us, because the truth is more powerful than their lives. And this is a small battle in God's war. And I'm telling you, when you're on the side of God, who can stand against you? No one can't. And we're in the fight and we can't give up. This is time for over drive.
Speaker 2: Destroys Chris daunt Harris.
Speaker 3: I'm going.
Speaker 2: On a run down life.
Speaker 4: Make my everyday dose mushroom coffee with me.
Speaker 5: You might be skeptical, However, it boost focused the SAME's energy, improves.
Speaker 4: Health and more. Use one tablespoon of everyday dose and two tablespoons of water, and then I froth it. I like to make it really well, just to make sure that it's all mixed together. Had some ice. Oh welcome he to my creamer.
Speaker 1: It's so pretty.
Speaker 6: I love it, and.
Speaker 1: It's so This is the Rundown Life today. Click on our link and your purchase will support this broadcast of these two lovable guys.
Speaker 3: It's that time again.
Speaker 7: Time to relax, kick up your feet, grab your favorite beverage, and.
Speaker 8: Tune into the Rundown Live your forecast into the future.
Speaker 3: Now you don't know it, yes, but you are listening to history making. While you are listening to this show, we.
Speaker 9: Know now that in the early years of the twentieth century, this world was being washed closely by intelligence. Is greater than man, yet as mortal as it all.
Speaker 4: Thanks you, I want you shit it up now.
Speaker 1: I want all of you to get up out of your chairs.
Speaker 6: I wanted to get up right now, or go to the.
Speaker 10: Window, open it and stick your head out of hell.
Speaker 1: As hell, I'm not gonna tell you this anymore.
Speaker 4: Censored by the mainstream media. The destroyer of fake news and your host of The Rundown Live, Christain G.
Speaker 9: Harris Rundown Live, rundown dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, Christan te Hares, and we have a great show lined up for you guys. As always here on kg r A dB dot com, bandop Video, iHeartRadio, Spotify, speaker, Rumble dot com, and anywhere podcasts are found including rockfin r O, k f i N dot comport Slash, The Rundown Live. As our program has been growing, find us on all these different platforms. You can support us by picking up some everyday dose right from the Rundown Live dot com, or he can make some donations venmo cash app except pay Paul. We're listener funded, funded by you guys here on the broadcast. We got some cool sway coming on UH its way as well. We're really excited about that and a whole bunch more. But today's show is gonna be great. We have UH Commander Cobra joining us, which will be an interesting show. Commander Cobra grew up in UH and resides now in New England and he's a former US military vet and he works for the DoD. He flies things like maybe airplanes and helicopters, amongst other things. He's part of a great show here on kg R, a dB called UAP Crossfire, And the reason why we're bringing them out is kind of multifaceted, right, don uh you know, we want to talk a little bit about this airplane that got hit by a helicopter, but also kind of one of the coolest articles I've seen in a long time is come up and as an investigative journalist, one of my like dream jobs, Like if there was a dream job, that'd be like would you disappear and go off the grid for any job where you just disappear and nobody sees you, kind of like men in black, right, like an X Files job in the news today. It's pretty interesting, you know that they have that kind of job, and we're going to dive into what that job is. I want to hear your guys opinion on all this and a whole bunch more done. But are there any jobs that you would just disappear off the grid for? Is there enough money or maybe something you're passionate about. If you had to get up go and disappear and do something, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it kind of depends on what you mean by disappear, Cause, like, if I could just go off grid and continue to do this job, I'd be fine. I'd be cool with that. But if I actually had to like completely disappear from public view, oh man, I don't know. I mean, I love what I do, I'm passionate about it. Kind of got that crusader Jane as you like to call it. So I don't really think that there is anything that would really make me say, you know what, let you know, screw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there's a few different jobs I would think about doing that would potentially bring me into this vein, and one of them is what we're going to talk about. Right now, and that's this right here, secretive FBI group which basically investigates UFOs where they'll get purged by the Department of Government Efficiency report says, that's right, there's a real life X files department. Who would have thought that Fox Malder could have been based off of a real person. Wouldn't that be interesting if we're just all sitting here and we found out that X files was all based on real things, and you're like going back to your damn, that's a mind, Like my mind just got totally raped, like totally raped there, and my mind was just destroyed by it. You know, the idea that X files was based on true, real stories. Now I'm not saying that's the case. Maybe some of them are, some of them are prophetic, right the World Trade Center nine to eleven, amongst other things. But I wouldn't be surprised like X files in part was based on real government operations because that's how they like to do it. And now we're finding out that there is such a X files category to the FBI where they do these secretive investigations. Pretty cool though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's pretty neat. Hopefully they actually do conduct legitimate you know, investigations and that sort of stuff. I mean, as I've mentioned multiple times, I'm a huge fan of the X Files, you know, and so it is certainly interesting that now, all of a sudden, and who knows, maybe this was admitted a couple of years ago to you know, but for the longest time it's like, oh, no, we certainly don't have a department like that at all. Wink wink, nudge, nudge. And now you know that so many government agencies and subgroups are on the chopping block, they have to come out and be like, well, wait, no, hold on, what we do is important. You can't, you know, get rid of us all.
Speaker 1: Of a sudden. There is a X Files type program, which, you know, it's kind of fascinating to hear about all this, to see all this, and to really dive into this, because you know, what if Fox Malder and Dana Scully were based off of real characters and they took the stories and sure they twisted it, all of a sudden, you're thinking that there's a Jersey devil and a moth man and whatever. The septic tank swamp thing episode was about where guy was taking and dropping a deuce and swamp thing came out of the you know house in Adam or whatever. I don't remember something. We'd like that this really is a parasite man, I think is what it was. But they had all these weird eventive like episodes, including about them spraying things and people going insane for like spraying crops and maybe weather modification and subtype. Fox Malder would refer to real life like things that went on, like the Holocaust and Project Paid, Operation paper Clip, and he'd name real people Too'd like Henry Kishenjerny. Up, Yeah, Henry Kissinger was responsible for Operational paper Clip, and not a lot of people would know that, but due de Foyas and other things, we now can see that. We all now do know that. And it's interesting to see in the think about that maybe there is this department, and if there is this department, do they leak the data for Hollywood to promote these ideas Mike men in Black, like when they had the little pen thing that allows you to implant memories and just flashes and they're like, yeah, you didn't see us here. What you saw was a dude picking up his trash and throwing it out, And they're like poo. That's what everyone thought for you know, the last fifteen.
Speaker 3: Seconds, right, yeah, I mean, who knows what's actually going on behind the scenes with the guard and stuff like that. I mean, because as we know full well, reality is stranger than fiction, right, So I mean it's.
Speaker 1: Who knows well, and that's what it comes down to. So in this article it kind of breaks into it, all right. It's is a secretive group of FBI agents tasked with investigating UFOs is deeply concerned that they may be next in the Department of Government Efficiency BURGE. According to a new report, HMM Ryan Graves, executive director of Americans for Safe Aerospace and former Navy pilots, told political he had spoken with several agents within the UAP working Group. Unidentified Anomalist Phenomenon, which is what UAP stands for, is how the US government refers to UFOs. So of course the algorithms don't catch it because UFO is like the tinfoil hat conspiracy term, just like chemtrails are the tenfoil hat conspiracy term for whether modification or you know, cloud seating. The FBI declined to comment on the FBI personal matters, but did confirm that the agency investigates unidentified anomalist phenomena when there is potential for violation of federal law, particularly unlawful acts that could adversely affect our national interests, and together the share and analyze intelligence to combat security threat facing the United States. President Donald Trump's Justice Department began removing FBI agents and prosecutors tied with the high profile investigation into January sixth. So, don let's say you get this gig right, You're you're working for the FBI and you get to do X files type stuff. What are you researching? What are you looking into? You have access to all these government database We're gonna call it Hangar eighteen, you know, like a hangar that has all this like top secret government data that you see in X files. What is it that you're what is it that you're going to go and research? And for our listeners, I'm kind of curious. I want you guys to think of, maybe drop in the chat. What would you look for if you were hired as an FBI agent to investigate X filesite type things. And here this is directly correlated with the UAPs, but that's a pretty wide, pretty wide range of different things you could study.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I mean it's probably no secret. Anybody who knows me knows that. If I'm in that position, I'm going straight for the Roswell files. I'm busting all the Roswell files wide open. I want to know exactly what happened, what was there, how many you know, bodies were recovered, if they were alive, you know what was going on there? The second file I'm probably opening. You know it sasquatch.
Speaker 1: You really think that there's such a thing as a bigfoot? I mean, you'd think with all the bigfoot hunters, somebody would have shot them and cooked them up on a grill and been like, mm mmm, get me some of that furry meat. Hells, yeah, you know they went out there and shot bigfoot and then they like, well, I ate them. I don't know what else to tell you, guys, that's all the proof. You know, he's done or with that begannibalism, I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 3: But well, I mean, so my thing is, I'm agnostic on the idea of whether or not Bigfoot actually exists. I'm fascinated by the subject matter, and I've looked into enough information from reputable academics, like people like doctor Jeff Maildrum, who've taken a scientific approach to it, that it here there is enough evidence that there's something more to the phenomenon than just a hoax. Perhaps it could be something as easy as you know, something that can be explained away, perhaps some sort of primate. Although then of course the issue comes up with, well, if it's an undiscovered primate, how the hell have we not discovered it in this massive country of ours, with all the sightings that have taken place. And then of course there's you know, various other concepts about, you know, how long do they live, If they have sparse numbers, then that could potentially lead into it. If they're intelligent enough to bury their dead, could be a reason why we may not have found bodies, a whole bunch of other speculation. I personally don't know whether or not Bigfoot actually exists, but I'm interested in the subject in and of itself, and I'd like to think that maybe there's something out there.
Speaker 1: You know. What's interesting is I pulled up the Library of Congress and basically I typed in the term bigfoot, and there's something like there's articles galore that popped up at least probably almost one hundred articles, and you know they got names. It says mister Charles Friel or government trapper was placed on the Honorable by killing or the honor list by the killing of Bigfoot, one of the largest and most destructive gray wolves. So they got different names in here. So who knows where the idea bigfoot came from. I was just curious that, like, where did it come from? When did it? Did it ever make the newspaper? Like if I look up like giant human skeletons or unidentified flying objects in the sky or whatever.
Speaker 3: There are plenty of times where the subject has actually made newspapers and whatnot. And as far as where the idea comes from, I'm not sure in regard to the origin in general, but I know as far as America is concerned, there are Native American legends going back over a thousand years talking about the large, you know, anthropomorphic carry man on two feet. You know, so these legends go back long, long before you know, European colonizers were ever even here. As far as you know, making the news is only just recently, within the past couple of months. I saw it pop up on one of the cryptozoology pages that I follow commemorating the event of the Patterson Gimblin film. To this very day, the Patterson Gimblin film has never been debunked, no matter how many times people have tried to run it through. You know, Oh, here's how they could have faked it. This that the third And you know, contrary to conspiracy theories that have been put out there, they've never admitted it to be faked either. I've seen that brought up a couple of times. Well didn't they admit on their deathbed that it was faked? No, never happened. So, you know, when we have a film as conclusive as the Patterson Gimblin film that despite all attempts to debunk it has not been able to be debunked with science, with all one of the most advanced scientific methodology and technology. You know, that's that's something.
Speaker 1: Which film? Which image is that? Is that the one with the guy in the gorilla outfit that's walking, that's a guy in the costume? Is that the one time returns his head like this.
Speaker 3: Well, once again, you know you're saying it's a guy in a guerrilla costume. That has never been proven.
Speaker 1: I know, it still looks like it. Come on, bro, if somebody said, here's a million dollars, is this a guy in a gorilla costume or not? Which way are you putting your money?
Speaker 3: Well? I would put it on the money of the scientific experts that have used the most advanced technology to try to prove that that's what it was and have failed time and time again.
Speaker 1: I know I still think it's a dude in a costume, but it could not be. I could be completely wrong on That's what's great about this program is we don't have to agree. Don I think it's interesting. You might think giants are stupid or silly. I don't think. I don't think Sasquatch is silly or stupid. There's a reason, well people, why people believe in these things. And X files like working in X files. You know, a tops government program. I think it's interesting. I think it would be something that you know, I would start off with. I'm trying to think of what I would start off with, don, if this is my job, UFOs, I guess the first thing I'm gonna do is do something simple like go to Kincaid's cave or that area and try to identify if the Egyptians were really here.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a fantastic Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought that would be interesting. The black pyramid underneath Alaska, I thought that would be an interesting one. You know, that's something I would do. I'd be like, well, I want to investigate this. I'm in charge of my own investigation. Let's go dig deep in Alaska and find out what this black pyramid is that's sending these like signals into outer space. That's interesting to me. Maybe going to Antarctica, which our guests, by the way, has been to, are the Arctic and Antarctica. We can ask him what that's like and how he got involved in doing something like that, which is pretty cool. Commander Cobra here will be joining us in about forty minutes. We'll be talking about it. But these are just some different ideas of things I'd want to do within the United States now area fifty one. I think that's probably overplayed at this point. Yeah, you know, I think that the government secret base is an outhouse somewhere. You go into the outhouse, you go down these steps and it's a giant base, or it's an elevator going down right and you lean you like you need like a little combination to use the outhouse there and everyone's like, oh, it's a private outhouse. No, it's an elevator to go to the secret military base. People go in, They're like, how many people can you fit into the out house? People keep going into it, right, It's one of those things if you're spying, you're searching on it, looking at it the whole time. But you know, the idea that there's a secret government agency going after and investigating, I wonder what they found if they have like a Hangar eighteen idea where they keep all this data like in the X files, and why would they, like we talked about yesterday, would they actually keep accurate, detailed information and or would they have like code words.
Speaker 3: For everything right exactly? And and you know that's that's you know, one of the biggest questions about is who knows, you know, because as we were discussing yesterday, I mean, when it gets to when we start talking about, you know, files for declassification, Yes, the the burden of proof has to rely on some sort of evidence. So you know, you get your hands on a declassified file from some government agency or like, aha, there it is. But we also have to keep in mind that these agencies are very experienced in deception, they're very experienced in propaganda, and we know that they have levied that to their advantage before with u you know, supposed declassified files that have actually just been you know, documents purposefully put out into the public space to propagate disinformation. So you know it that in and of itself is such a a murky rabbit hole sort of go down, because the implication really opens up a very big door for anything that we've gotten through declassification over the last several years at all in history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think that declassification of anything, if it is legitimate, will be interesting. And I don't know how much of it will be accurate or honest or like we just talked about yesterday about the JFK files, MLK files, RFK files, amongst other things nine to eleven, maybe the Epstein report. Who knows what they'll will have for us in the near future. But what is accurate what is not? I think it's interesting, nonetheless that they have like a UAP research. Of course they do. Don we should have known this all long. I wonder how long the FBI has been researching UFOs, and I wonder if that's where the stories of X files really came from. I guess that was my big conversation starter and topic on the subject. And Marrow in the chat said he does some juicy squatch ribs. We got Don Squatch calling you Don Squatch in the chat right now, So like, Don Squatch, that's your new nickname here for now on the Don that's a new T shirt. We'll publish that big giant bigfoot Rundown live shirt we never published. Yeah, we'll I call it the Don Squatch and what we'll put that on top of it instead of it saying you know whatever it says on the top, the Don Squatch is where it's at, which is funny, it's interesting. Well, so anyways, the idea of the whole UFO phenomenon and Project Bluebeam allegedly came from Werner von Braun on his deathbed, whether true or not. And then he's like, they're gonna use to establish a term that a lot of us have heard before. We talked about briefly yesterday is a new world Order, which is an Adam Weiss hopt utopian idea. And if you don't know who Adam Weis, Hopt is he's the guy who inspired the book called the Communist Man offto the Bun Society, a German secret society are also known as the League of the just Is, the ones who became the first Communist Party, and of course they were the ones that paid Carl Marx for his work, and they took basically the Communist Manifesto and the Illuminati Manifesto made it the Communist Manifesto. We know that because Marvin Antlman, a Jewish rabbi, alludes to it in his book called Illuminate the Opiate to bring and shine some truth on the matter. And it's a very interesting subject. But the term New World Order seems to be going and going, and so I wanted to kind of talk about this because Donald Trump is talking about unifying America, right, the continent of North America under one nation, right absorbed Canada, Greenland, you know, and he's trying to take Greenland by forrest. I wonder if he's gonna if that's what he's gonna do, and why Greenland is there like oil, there is there natural resources. Why is the United States going after Greenland?
Speaker 3: Well, quite frankly, the most logical reason for the United States wanting to go after Greenland is for the oil and the resources and the minerals. I mean, it's incredibly rich in all of those sorts of things. And I mean, if we look back at the history of this empire, all empires, but particularly with regard to the military conflicts of this empire, that has been the primary driving factor. Among the two primary driving factors, expanding unipolar hegemony and also the theft of resources. I mean, imperialism, colonialism go hand in hand with the theft of resources as a means of control, because he who controls the resources controls everything.
Speaker 1: Well. He wants to purchase Greenland, and the possibility of turning Canada to US state that would be all interesting. Trump on Greenland, I think we're going to have it. Trump has said as fireback as twenty nineteen that he wants us to buy Greenland, a massive Arctic island that is an autonomy territory of Denmark. Is that why? I wonder why Denmark? I wonder because the Vikings called it. Wasn't the Vikings. It wasn't it the Vikings that gave Greenland its name because they didn't want anyone to go. They wanted everyone to go there, but they didn't want them to go Iceland, so Iceland was Iceland to be misleading, and it was actually the Greenland, and Greenland was actually Iceland was covered in ice.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure exactly the history of the naming of the countries, but you are correct in the fact that they were initially essentially founded by the Vikings, but Norse explorers, so well, I guess technically, in Greenland's case, Danish explorers, because if we're to get super like nitpicky with the linguistics, Norse only refers to like Norwegian Vikings and the Danes would be Danish. But that just goes into you know, the usages of words and all that sort of business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. Canada would be would benefit from becoming a US state? Trump says, I don't know. Would would benefit from Canada becoming a United States state? Is the question? What's the benefit to US? Trump urges Jordan Egypt to accept more Palestinian refugees. You know, all of this stuff is going on, but it's all the idea that he wants to remember. The North American Union and the FEMA regions. Alex Jones was always talking about everyone's like get that tinfoil hat. Alex Jones, a New World Order, All that stuff's not real. Well, let's talk about this for a second. Here's a res report on this very subject.
Speaker 8: Eighteen years ago, the Alex Jones film Endgame warned us of the coming North American Union as a stealth, incremental step towards a one world government.
Speaker 1: It is a big idea, a new world order.
Speaker 11: President Bush said that the New World Order was in tune, and that's what they were working for. The UN is part of that government. There were right now very significantly for a North American Union.
Speaker 1: That's why there's a lot of people in Washington. I don't care too much about our borders.
Speaker 7: Then you think these people work on what I call systemic methodology, meaning that you take a pie. Just imagine you take an apple pie, and you slice this apple pie into lots of very small pieces, and you put in front of each one of these pieces. You're men or woman of trust. And by controlling this individual, you control an entire organization. And that's how you control with very very small power based and entire global population of six billion people.
Speaker 9: For over fifty years, the Builderberg Group constructed the European Union by stealth under the guise of trade deals. Now the elite are using the same secretive program to complete the North American Union. The Builderberg Group would later admit that their mission was the formation of the EU. Once the EU was established under the guise of trade deals, a North American Union and Asian Union would be formed. The three interlocking superstates formed the core of the global government. From September twelfth to September fourteenth in bamf, Canada, hundreds of elected and appointed government leaders from Canada, Mexico, and the United States met in secret. The Judicial Watch Foundations submitted Freedom of Information Act request to obtain the full agenda and minutes of the secret assembly. Many federal agencies refused, citing national security. The Foundation finally succeeded and did receive thousands of pages of documents. The pages chronicle and already operating North American Union, transportation, law, enforcement, agriculture, regulation, banking, manufacturing, construction, education, immigration, and even the military are being merged with no input from the people or their elected representatives in Congress. In Parliament, one of the first items on their agenda was to stress how important it was that their plan quote be carried out by stealth. The controllers also talked about exploding the public's fears of climate change to push a continent wide tax to fund the new government. So we're talking about the death of Canada's what's happening in there right now? The death of your sovereignty is happening in there right now. CNN has even reported that these individuals have put out the policy reports through the Council on Foreign Relations that write for scholarly white papers to end the United States, to end Canada, and to end Mexico. We went into downtown Ottawa and talked to locals. What's your view on losing canada sovereignty?
Speaker 4: I like this country to stay as it is, and I love the United States to be there.
Speaker 1: Man, what did you say about the American Union? It's gonna end up happening.
Speaker 9: When you read human history, when you study it, all you see is elites trying to dominate, subterfuge, Maccabellian backstabbing, And somehow in the last fifty years they convinced Westerners that the government's fine, can do no wrong, trust them. How did this happen?
Speaker 10: It's easy to lead cheap.
Speaker 8: Without ever mentioning it during his campaign for obvious reasons. President Trump is now introducing the public to the idea of a North American Union.
Speaker 10: Greenland is a wonderful place we needed for international security, and I'm sure that Denmark will.
Speaker 6: Come along.
Speaker 10: I think it's costing them a lot of money to maintain it, to keep it. The people of Greenland are not happy with Denmark, you know. I think they're happy with us. We had represented as my son and representatives one up there two weeks ago, and they're like us. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: But Greenland is.
Speaker 10: Necessary, not for us, it's necessary for international security.
Speaker 5: What I'd like to seek Canada become our fifty first day. We give them protection, military protection. We don't need them for anything. We don't need them for energy. We have more energy than they do. We don't need that for energy. So I'd love to see that. But some people say that would be a long shot. If people wanted to play the game.
Speaker 8: Right, it doesn't sound like a long shot at all. It sounds like the North American Union, except it will probably be called something else. And if you fight against it, the government will ship you to a prison in El Salvador, elon Musk says, it's the way Greg Reece reporting. The REACH Report is now fully funded by my subset.
Speaker 1: Going to go ahead and depart ya if you're a prisoner. Interesting concept, you know. I find the whole idea all around of a North American union kind of prophetic because it's one step closer to a unionized world, right, a one world government. And if a one world government has evil leadership and goes awry, who's gonna protect us? We're gonna have to stand up for ourselves. That is what it comes down to. And this is like everything that you know, the Christians and other religious people have thought and claimed for years that one world government's on its way. Werner von Braun I believe, in his deathbed made claims of faking a UFO invasion on the planet and that that would help unify the world and create a one world government or new world order. That was the whole idea behind global warming, amongst other things. According to many people that were involved in the idea of global warming, that there was a need for it to establish global government. Why do they want global government so badly? Don What is it that makes them drue? Why is it Donald Trump's like we gotta have Canada. I want Canada and I want Greenland. I mean, I understand Greenland. Listen, the people are unhappy, Denmark's not doing its job.
Speaker 3: And if those people America that those are lies, it's yeah, that's nothing but lies and propaganda. You know, it's there's any excuse. I mean, hell, they they use the exact same thing. Oh, the people of Vietnam are unhappy, we need to go in and intervene. Oh the people of Iraq they hate Saddam so much, we need to intervene. Oh the people of Russia they hate Putin so much, we need to interviewe. It's that's always the excuse. It's all a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 1: So are you suggesting that we're going to go in and buy force, attack Greenland and take it over.
Speaker 3: I would certainly hope that doesn't happen. But I mean, you know, when that very question was asked to Donald Trump, you know, are you going to rule out using military force? He didn't say no, So who knows. I mean, it's that's probably in all honesty, probably just him playing cards close to the vest I highly doubt that he would be as in sane enough to use military force against a NATO ally. But I mean, who knows, But the fact of the matter remains. I mean, this is exactly what Trump has been pushing for for a while now, ever since talking about, oh yeah, let's make Canada the fifty first state. We might even bring in Mexico. I mean, he even assigned an executive order renaming the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America, which I shared a pretty funny meme earlier with the picture of that says golf of how does this make grocery prices go down?
Speaker 1: Well, that's just the other question a lot of people had is how are when are we going to start seeing some relief. To keep in mind, he's just been in office for what a week, week and a half, two weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, on day two of his administration, he issued a statement or he said in the middle of a conference or something. Is reported by Associated Press that Trump outright said that lowering prices and address inflation is not his number one priority, despite the fact that that was definitely the case on the campaign trail. But you know, bouncing back to the North American Union, we put it out. We put out an article on the Free thought project not that long ago from Technocracy News. I believe he was written by Patrick Wood covering this subject, says, is Trump pursuing technocracy's dream to create the great American technique? Recent threats by President elect Donald Trump to annex Greenland, Canada and the Panama Canal and potentially Mexico fall in line with a nearly centuries old globalist plot. And you know, Patrick goes into highlighting how, you know, going back to two thousand and five, the Bush administration, how George W. Bush, Valente Fox and Stephen Harper, who were you know, respectively, the heads of Mexico and Canada. You know, we're attempting to push this and there was enough pushback at that point in time, you know, against you know, they were trying to push it through through things like the North American Free Trade Agreement and things of that nature. There was enough pushback at that time to prevent that from happening. But you know, Trump is, you know, right in line with a whole lot of this stuff that has been going on, to the point where there's even this article that I was able to drag up that I'll put up here on the screen out of the Atlantic from I believe it was from some years ago. Now, I had to find an archive copy because of course, you know, corporate media is dying, so they have to make everything behind a paywall. Now. But the title of the article from The Atlantic Elon Musk's anti Semitic, apartheid loving grandfather. And while they mostly focus on Musk's grandfather's Joshua Hadelman, they mostly focus on, you know, the fact that he was an anti semid and you know, very much favorite apartheid, and he was, by the words of his own friends, a fascist. One of the parts that this article does cover and sort of just glosses over, was the fact that he involved in the Technocracy Incorporated back in the nineteen thirties, which had a dream of creating what they called at the time the North American Technatee, which was a merger of the United States, Canada, and Mexico and a couple of other locations. So this is Elon Musk's own grandfather in nineteen thirty eight working on a program that had dreams of creating a one North American Union style merger between the US, Mexico, and Canada. So, you know the fact that Musk is so heavily involved in Trump's campaign and is involved in rigging politics the way that he is, and that this is the agenda that Donald Trump appears to be pursuing. Seems like it is the globalist plot coming to fruition through the Maga administration. As I warned people, would be the case, and as many people and I'm not going to take all the credit, as many many people warned would be the case if they fell for the siop that is Donald Trump, you knows. As my colleague and friend Carrie Windler put it quite well, Trump is just conservative. Obama MAGA is literally just hope and change.
Speaker 1: Occupy is you know, yeah, because that was his foot feet on the ground was occupy, remember the occupy movement. They actually have a flag for the North American Union. This is it. I keep seeing it all over online. When I looked it up and I was like, oh, there's a North American Union flag. Somebody either got creative or yeah, this is you know, this could be who knows.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know if that's official or not.
Speaker 1: Remember the Obama flag. Then he had his own flag that came out. You know. It's interesting. So, but the idea of establishing global government and unifying the United States with Canada and then maybe Mexico. It's interesting to think about. I don't think Mexico. I think Mexico would be much harder to commandeer versus Canada because they have all the cartels down there, right, and they're they're not going to adhere to our life if we go on there when we got law enforcement and all of a sudden, you know, they'd have to use force. That's what it comes down to. Everything comes down to the our government would have to use force.
Speaker 3: And that's a potential reason for I'm not saying that is the primary reason, because of course, you know, there's this big agenda going on right now, you know, scapegoating the immigration issue with all of these you know, false rhetoric of equating immigration to an evasion invasion, uh, you know, the lies of an immigrant crime wave, which are just absolutely bogus. You can look up the statistics from what was it that I sent you earlier? I can't remember. Let me look into my messages right now. This is a little embarrassing that I can't remember, but that's what it was. It was the Brennan Center for Justice. It just took a minute from my brain.
Speaker 1: No, that's the right. Sometimes the hamster's running a little slow. Some days are faster than others, exactly.
Speaker 3: But my point is so we can look up the statistics from the Brennan Center for Justice and see that all this rhetoric about an immigrant crime wave is just absolute nonsense. It's not supported by the facts, you know. And for the most part, this is being used to you know, revitalize the failed war on drugs, militarize the border, which is being used to push through biometric surveillance and you know, digital ID entry, track and trace, all that sort of nonsense. But the interesting thing is if they want to go ahead and declare Cartels to be a terrorist organization, that then opens the door for Trump to use Bush era emergency declarations and authorizations of use of military force to be able to use the military to invade Mexico under the pretext of attacking the cartels and finding the Cartels. Now, I don't know if that would happen. Obviously it would be a very big problem internationally. Obviously the Mexican government would be very opposed to that. It would without a doubt lead to conflict between Mexican military and US military. So let's just hope that that doesn't happen. It does seem quite far fetched, and I don't necessarily think it will, but you know, I guess time will tell.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it all depends on what kind of disasters they cook up. They try to unify us in the end of the at the end of the day, in all questions, it's all like what geared towards what will lead us down the path of globalism? Right, and we should be scared about that, and these different ideas. Weather modification is getting a little out of hand. We don't know what's hampering with the weather actually does now, don if you could go ahead and make it nice and warm, let's say in your region by spraying things, and all of a sudden, it's you know, sixty degrees in December where it's usually ice cold, and or January, and now we're in February here. You know, that's interesting because there are there are program you can pay for it get paid for to avoid rain, keep it sunshiny for like weddings. You can pay a hundred thousand dollars. They'll do cloud seating or do whatever they need to do in order to make sure that you have a sunny wedding. Isn't that crazy? They have a whole company. But interesting enough, we don't know what the side effects are of water weather modification. It's going on all over the place, whether modification is and you can look it up. The government has programs openly on their website. They're spraying all over the place. And there's this interesting story I caught on in full Wars today and I found it fascinating because Japan has hit an all time record high of snow. They got four feet of snow in twelve hours. That's a lot of snow. Bro I'd be making some killer castles in that snow, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, that's absolutely insane. I mean, I know there are certain portions of Japan, particularly to the north, that do tend to get snow. I mean Mount Fuji, it tends to get its first sprinkling of snow around October. But I would only assume that this isn't a location that does not get a whole lot of snow. So, you know, four feet in twelve hours is just absolutely nuts.
Speaker 1: That is nuts. And Don Sealizar, who I met down at the inauguration, wrote this article an unprecedented blizzards struck Japan Tuesday, smashing records and prompting wide scale disruptions, as many compared it to the recent snowfall bizarrely scene in southern US states. And here you go, here's some video of Look at this. This is like slow lapse of the snow falling just bearing vehicles. I mean, look at that. That's crazy. I mean interesting. You know it's still snowing there. Japan hits records snow and this guy is walking and it's up to his waist in some areas, and I don't know. This reminds me of those stories my father used to tell me who grew up in the up Upper Peninsula where they would just take snowmobiles to school. Well, you know, you can't take the car, so you snowmobile to school and you still go to school even though there's like four feet of snow. Uh. You know, it's real, it happens. That's what they do it in Upper Peninsula. I'm sure they do it in Alaska and Canada too. There's like no excuse for not going to school or going into work. You're taking the snowmobile. Everyone has a snowmobile. North.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's as much as I like the cold, I don't think I like it that much.
Speaker 1: Check this out. Here's some videos of people diving, like like diving into the snow.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's see that again. This guy straight off the steps and this gets completely like that's three four feet of snow. That's pretty and it's ob I h I r Obi Hero Japan is where there's look at all this.
Speaker 3: That was my next question was which prefecture it happened in. I'm not quite sure where Obi Hero is. Check this out.
Speaker 1: You look at this guy's shovel and it's almost all the way up to his shoulders. Then again, I'm not going to say anything, but Japanese people are kind of short. They're small people. There are a lot of times, I mean, don't get me wrong. You know, I went to the Asian clubs back in the day. We had one called Asia Moon, and if I went in there, I was like a foot taller than everyone else. You know. Well, you know, it's just one of those things. And like Japan, you got them shovel and it looks like it's deep. I'm not quite sure how deep it really is, but as you can see the snow as a result, of potential weather modification. That's what people are claiming anyways, is what's causing these elaborate and crazy weather change in patterns, pattern changes in weather, and not everyone can explain it. Maybe it's our magnetic pull shift that's causing these weather patterns to change, or maybe we just haven't been keeping track long enough to really know if this is a real record or not.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, I mean it's probably a combination of all those things, right because I mean we have all these you know, extreme weather events happening around the globe that the climate alarmist crowd wants to attempt to attribute to their doomsday climate narrative, but of course most of it is actually attributable to either whether modification or simply the fact that you know, we, as you've mentioned, have not been keeping enough records for long enough to actually be able to discern, you know, what is and isn't you know, some sort of record event. Of course, there is the poll shift that is, you know, allegedly beginning to take place. I'm still not that informed about that subject. So that's about all I can say about it. But you know, it's it's probably you know, a new English is hard sometimes and a number of contributing factors to these anompolies.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean, take a look at this four feet of snow in Japan. Weather modification is a real thing, right. We've talked about on the show stratospheric aerosol injections, the spraying aluminum oxide in wells bough cloud seating, it was aluminium oxide, and bury them salts to reflect the sun. The military under op was it Operation Popeye. Project Popeye got them monsoon season lasts longer. NASA has admitted that they can change rain in the snow and snowing in the rain, and hail into this rain and don't rain in the l and do all sorts of interesting things. I know that there was a recent and twenty fourteen study with weather modification North Dakota. They had it raining for two weeks straight, so they stopped, they withheld and deceease the current weather modification program up there. They have a whole government website in Texas dedicated to weather modification, and New Mexico and Nevada. So a lot of these drier areas are researching met weather modification. But what's the impact around the globe is that what we're seeing now because of stratospheric aerosol injections that the military and private contractors and everything else, everyone everyone was doing to make money to combat climate change. It wasn't really needed at all. But here we have crazy four feet of snow in Japan, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, you know, so who knows, you know what the actual cause behind it is, but I mean, yeah, crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Well here's a real quick on that same subject. Here's the news article that I wanted to get to because I know that we have our guests joining us in a few We have cloud seating in the UAE. Could drow uh was it cloud seating in the UA Could drones soon be making it rain? This is a real news article right now.
Speaker 3: I mean the interesting thing about it is, uh, the geo engineering in industry is probably its highest in the UAE. It's either I'd probably either put money on the UAE or China. Both of those areas, uh, you know has such a massive geoengineering industry behind them, you know, for like like you said, you know, for weddings and make sure it's all nice and sunny for the weddings. I know that as far back as two thousand and eight. This is These are mainstream news articles that admit this that China was able to use geoengineering to push away rain from one of their big political celebrations. I can't remember what it was, but something about, you know, celebrating.
Speaker 1: I remember the Olympics. They were spraying to prevent they have good weather for the Olympics. They were they were spring too, That's.
Speaker 3: What it was. It was the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, So we're on the same page. See synchronous in the year it will check this out. This is an article from not too long ago on the same subject. It says, hold on here here it is company offers rain free weddings for one hundred pounds. It's two hundred thousand dollars. A luxury holiday company is offering to use geo engineering to guarantee fairweather and clear skies for a starting price of about two hundred thousand dollars. And that's from ten years ago. So you know, when we talk about these things, it isn't like, oh, we're making this stuff up. They've been talking and doing this for quite some time and probably for like I said, since obviously Vietnam. We know about Popeye, which is Operation Popeye or Project Popeye, and then there's other ones that don's mentioned historically. Weather modification is something that goes on. But the impacts are now. They're getting four feet of snow in Japan potentially, and we're having cold forty degree weather in Miami, Florida while I'm there, because maybe the global warming gods just don't you know, they don't like me. But you know, it was nice to come back to Wisconsin where it was also equally as cold, like forty degrees, and it really made no difference of us in Miami or Milwaukee here at home. But I could have used some global warming, thank you very much. It's just not happening. I want it to happen so badly. Right now it's cold here in Miwaka. Oh. But it's interesting, you know, all these different subjects, these different items that are going on. Talking about the biggest snowfall ever in Japan that's taking place of twelve hours with four feet of snow. Incredible snowfall, incredible snowfall, interesting stuff all around. So that being said, there's a lot going on as well with military and drones and robots. They had to fight off our face off with drones versus robodog and the UK Sun covered it. It was pretty interesting. How long before robots do the fighting for US in the military, and I'm sure they're already using them at some level, but this is the US, excuse me not the UK son Future of war. Watch drone an armed robot robo dog fight to the desk, sparking fears of first machine war, you know, like, what is it? We had Terminator Vinney's Black. They had the good old movie where you know, deals with time travel and the guy comes back in the future worrying about you know, the future and how they could change it. Came back to kill was a John O'Connor, and obviously he failed. But here we go, We're gonna have some video of what is actually a robot dog and a drone facing off and doing battle because here you go check this out. That's just crazy. I mean, that's crazy cool if you ask me, that's insane. Man, No, man, it's totally insane. What's with this ad here? All right? Anyways? Crazy stuff? You know, robots are coming their way, won't belong to well, the exoskeletons and you know, super soldiers with chips in their brain or the brain cloud interface and the sharing consciousness and memories and everything else. The future is really interesting, especially when it comes to synthetic telepathy and all these different things the military is working on and the way the future is going. But I'm really excited to bring on our next guest. We've had a lot of people on from Kgira and all over the United States as a citizen journalist platform run news outlet. We've also had musicians and artists and people of all walks of life. But the Commander Cobra who we're having on as an ex military vet. He grew up and now resides in New England on a farm with his best friend and wife several animals in the woods of Maine. Career aviator for the US Military, served with all the branches except for the Space Force, performing mission operations, flight instruction, and test operation. He currently works as a contractor for the Department of Defense as a pilot and engineer. His assignments have taken him globally, including to the Arctic and Antarctic, Asia, West Asia, and the United States. I want to welcome to the show, Commander Cobra. Welcome to the Rundown Live. Thank you for joining us today. What a great pleasure to have you on. And I got to ask you, how did you get involved in all this? What made you join the military? Did you just want when they wake up and that's what you wanted to do, or you play with g I Joe Dolls at a very young age. Oh you're you're muted, cabin Commander Cobra here on your end, dare.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to cause any problems.
Speaker 1: When I caused a problem, it happens all the time, don't worry about it. But how did you get involved in the military.
Speaker 6: I didn't have the Gi Joe Dolls, just wasn't part of it.
Speaker 4: But I was about probably three three and a half, fairly distinct early memory, and I saw a skyrider that was over my grandparents' house and you know, printing out whatever the advertisement was. And from that point on I was kind of fused that I wanted to be in a pilot to fly, and my dad was in the Air Force. He wasn't a pilot, but I just always wanted to go to the military, always wanted to be a pilot.
Speaker 6: Was there were some.
Speaker 4: Hurdles to get passed for me to have it happened, and I was just very very blessed that it worked out the way it did. So I started out in the Air Force. I was there for the Air Force plus six years. I was sixteen with the Coast Guard. That Coast Guard time, I spent a great deal of it on joint assignment with the Navy, so I was very very interesting career. When I retired, I very rapidly went into working as a contractor in flying capacity places like North Macedonia, going up into Kosovo, down in South America, and also in the Mid East for Iraq, for OIF and oef SO, and along there opportunities came to do to fly an explane, which was extremely exciting and surprisingly not the best paying job, but it was a great experience to do and been very very fortunate to do that.
Speaker 6: Still fly, not nearly as.
Speaker 4: Much as I wish and want. The current project'm on, I'm not flying nearly as much, but I still keep my hand in. Now, before you go, Chris, I just wanted to throw in a couple of things you talk about Popeye Operation Popeye. I had a professor in college who, when he was a young physics student, worked on part of the weather programs that they were working during Vietnam, and the expression popeye when you're flying means that you're flying in the plane in and out of cloud tops. That's where that expression comes from. That's where the name for popeye comes from, at least in part.
Speaker 6: That's the reason why they did interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very interesting. So what's book camp like? You get there on your first day, what did you expect? Like? I had curious what was that experience like? Do you remember I.
Speaker 4: Was in an officer training program when I was in college, so my boot camp, I think, was pretty relaxed. They sent us up to an Air Force base that's now closed in upstate, New York, and we had a four week encampment during the college years. Once a week I had a classes that were just dedicated to military science subjects, and then on the weekends we did our drilling, you know, marching parade stuff. And when I went to Plattsburgh Air Force Base, we had our encampment there, which was probably the closest to a boot camp, you know, getting you up early, keeping you up, you know. One of the most humors and probably fun things was you knew a lot of things to do, meaning you had to set your room up a certain way, so your your bed had to be made a certain way, your socks and your clothing had to be in drawers a certain way. You had to have everything on your hangers a proper distance apart. So everybody kind of knew this, and you would put pencil marks and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Many of us would.
Speaker 4: Have clothes that we would never use, so that we always had our display clothes perfect for the inspections because they could come in every day and there was serious inspections and light inspections, and really the idea of that is to get you thinking cohesively as a team, but also to look at details.
Speaker 6: So I was pretty excited. First inspection, I did really well.
Speaker 4: I got very few demerits, so it looked like I wasn't going to get stuck with extra duties that were unpleasant, and I didn't touch anything because everything was good. Right. So the next inspection I get like a dozen and a half, and I was dumb enough to go to my tack officer and say, how can that be? He goes, well, you did really good on the first one, but I went in and undid all the buttons on your shirts that were hanging in the closet, all the stuff I pulled your pockets out of your pants, And what he was teaching me was that, yeah, you want to be an aviator. So yeah, you check the plane on Monday and you're not going to check it again until Friday or the following week. Could something have changed, because you know, it was the attention to detail there and there's no easy way out of it. And that's once you kind of understand what that game and it really is, it's a game that you're doing. Then you start to you know, figure out, Okay, how do I survive? How do I prevail in it? And then what am I trying to be taught? And that's you know, at the early ages, in my early twenties, that probably wasn't as readily appreciated.
Speaker 3: As it is.
Speaker 4: But you know, boot camps for are enlisted folks are much more structured, much tougher than I think in general. Probably on equivalent is the folks that go to the military academies. They definitely they play a full court game. Their first year is very very demanding in that aspect, and their entry into the academies is very demanding as well. But again it's the it's the coding of trying to get you to think cohesively team wise, your team is more important than yourself.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: So I really thrived in it.
Speaker 4: I liked it, and I was very, very fortunate, and I think every American taxpayer because I really appreciated the opportunity to go and do the kind of stuff that I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fascinating and interesting, which leads us into one of the top articles we have of the day. And we found it interesting is that they're basically just admitting that there's like a whole x files segment of the FBI essentially to go and they investigate UAPs amongst everything else. You're part of a great program on KGRA called UAP Crossfire. Maybe we could talk about how you got interested in the UAP phenomenon, amongst other things. I know we had a couple different ideas of why we wanted to bring you on, including what happened and it was in upstate New York with the helicopter and airplane and there's all these conspiracies around it. But I think this is a good starting spot, you know, so here it is for anyone that's just joining us, right now there is an article out there. Excuse me, let me hear I pulled up the wrong one. Here. There's an article out there about Donald Trump and DOGE, which is a Department of Government Efficiency wanting to shut down or potentially shut down a secretive FBI group probing UFOs and they're worried that it's going to get purged. First of all, I didn't know that the FBI had their own little fox molder and you know Dana Scully. But doesn't surprise me, And I wouldn't be surprised if some of the stories that came on TV shows like The X Files, those ideas came from potential real government operations, as quite often it seems to be the case that there's an influence there when these great TV programs are created. But it's interesting to me that the government actually now admits that the FBA has a group that probes UFOs.
Speaker 6: No surprise to me.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't surprise me if it's not efficient, if it's not really getting results or what's happening with it. Unfortunately, with a lot of these programs that are not in public purview, money gets sent to and then money goes someplace else, and that is probably the number one issue that you're going to see probably parade in the press and multimedia over the next couple of months, because we just have kind of lost control of it. We've lost control of who is telling whom what they're doing. And I am all about the secrecy and the intelligence protections that are required to do the kinds of missions that we need to do in our military. I'm not I would never divulge anything that I knew unless I thought it was unlawful because people lives hang in the balance of what we're doing. We have bad things that are happening all over the world, and we tend to try to have our folks way way out on the end of the point the stick to try to protect us. But when you see something like this come up, a bunch of things come up up on it, partially intel in my background as a collateral duty. So one of the things I always ask is the source of this? You know, how do they they bring this up? Who's talked about it? It's interesting with this president. Almost any headline generates something that he'll put on some x Twitter X file nope and pun and tendants of the X file, or he'll put it in Truth Central or something like that. I've often said that, out of all the presidents we've had, on his first administration, I thought this one. I thought President Trump would probably be the most likely to open stuff up.
Speaker 6: As opposed to others, because he's not an insider.
Speaker 4: He's not playing any of the games that's on there, and you could run the whole gamut of it. If we have alien technology, extraterrestrial alien technology reverse engineering it, that means everybody on the planet's playing that game. And if you don't have it, other countries are going to try to penetrate your your intelligence capabilities as best they can to get that technology, especially company companies and governments that are able to successfully reverse engineer it. If you look at the PRC, they are the masters, absolute masters of grabbing disgruntal employees loose intelligence networks that I'm secure and producing very quickly. After you have spent billions to produce something, they're throwing it out.
Speaker 6: And of course, under their.
Speaker 4: Particular system, they don't really give a crap about their people. So if they decide they're going to build one hundred of these, they're going to build one hundred, and if ninety work they don't care about the crews that are killed in ten aircraft because they have lots of people and it's the collective and all that other happy horseshit that goes along with that. So you can see that if you have I would not be surprised that almost every agency would have some component looking at all these things. And the reason being is every agency competes for budget every agency competes for positioning, so you want to at least know what other people are doing. So if the Defense Intelligence Agency is really deep into uap UFO recovery and studies, there's going to be at least other intelligence agencies that are going to try to at least keep track of what they're doing so that they don't fall too far behind. And if they can get a breakthrough and they can first one into the White House to say, look what we found. That's protection, that's budgetary growth, whatever. So doesn't surprise me. Second thing when these articles come out, one of the most celebrated and hottest topics out there is crowdsourcing for intelligence. Crowdsourcing means three guys like us with six or seven other people without security clearances are sitting in front of a computer and we're just scanning to see where people are going. What are you looking at it? X? How many people looked at that article that you just put up? And then what's the chatter afterwards? Who did they send it to? Are they sending it to their Facebook? Who on their Facebook.
Speaker 6: Is looking at it?
Speaker 4: It's open source intelligence, crowdsourcing, and it's amazing and it's obvious that many things that are being put into our media streams are to track where it's going. A few years back, the Pope was scheduled to come to the United States according to sources. Of course, in this media world we live in, somebody says it, no one checks it, and fourteen people repeat it, and then they'll also embellish it a little bit going down the line. But if you are interested to figure out who's interested if the Pope did arrive, i e. People that would maybe another assassination attempt, you know, cause the Internet uproar on it. This is a way to gather where the discussion on the media, the new media, the social media is going. And you have people again that do not have to have big time clearances, don't have to have expensive setups. They're just getting paid and they're doing what they love. They love surfing the media, and they love putting at reports and digging deeper, and you give them a bonus if they find something really good. That's pretty good stuff. I think that's a lot of things you're going to see. You're going to see a lot of articles. And of course there's always the spoilers out there. They're going to put information out that is purposely trying to throw you off the track. It's absolutely deception. It is absolutely decided. I always use this line. While you're looking at my hand here, my other hand is in your pocket taking your wallet out of it.
Speaker 1: That's how I get Don's money.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: You know it's interesting that you mentioned all these different psyops with meta data madea data collection. I know that I've often talked about the meaning of the words we talk or metatron or a collection of data. Who are you? What are you? What is meda data? It's the new oil, it's the new gold. Why are we giving it up for free? But it can be used in a lot of different ways, including to project the future. AI components can take the data, understand the data, give you assistant threat score, social credit scores, try to figure out, like you mentioned, what your interests are, who's interested in this topic and all their ties together they have a whole programs based on this. So I got to ask you, how did you get interested in this UAP phenomenon. Was it a personal experience? Was it something that you heard or were you just like me? You're like well, for me, I was giving a presentation at the University of Milwaukee, Wisconsin on indigenous effigy mounds which had really large skeletons of humans in them, between nine and eighteen feet tall. And I had Chase Kletchka at the back of the room and she introduced herself. You know, had to move on at the time. So have you had interest in this top subject topic? I joined moufon and I became a field investigator. That didn't last long because you know, the organization is cool, it's neat, and you learn a lot from it. It just did it. It wasn't my thing. It was just was my thing, you know, but it was very interesting and that's how I got interested in this after, you know, having her book set on my shelf. I read it after it started to get popular and I started to go, well, it's kind of egotistical to think that we're the only life out there that mathematically it's way more sound that life colonizes planet than us coming from it raining on the rocks for millions and billions of years. So for me, it was like, oh, okay, evolution a slow period of time, you know, seven eight years until I was like, what Chase is right? Like, I had to think on it, and you know, I started talking to other people. More and more people were like, yeah, this is a very good possibility that where this planet was seated, life was seated here. Not saying that's what happened, just it just makes sense. So for me that was my little spiel on it. But how how the hell did you get into all this?
Speaker 4: So the first part I have to thank my dad. My dad was crazy growing up in the Massachusetts area. I'm an early sixties baby, so it was prime time, you know, right after the Mercury seven. My dad was crazy about space stuff, and then the UFO phenomena really hit magazines, all the books. In fact, I wish I had most of those paperback books that he had. So I grew up in a household that was interested because of my dad in the subject. I have taken. I took trips very very young aged places like Exeter where there was reports because my dad was curious to go to those places and they were within very short driving distance of where we live where I grew up.
Speaker 6: So that's star art.
Speaker 4: It Also my parents, although very i would say very conservative Catholics, for the most part, did not see this as incompatible with our religious beliefs.
Speaker 6: And if you really truly read.
Speaker 4: The Bible, there's a lot of the stuff that you talked about that kind of fits in the Bible. There's a lot of interesting things in there that describe UFO extraterrestrial.
Speaker 6: Type entities in that so none of that.
Speaker 4: Was incompatible that you know, again, critical mind to look at it, so that started it. I was always very interested in it. I have been in some.
Speaker 6: Of the most lonely, desolate parts of this globe.
Speaker 4: If anybody should have got the free ride or the kidnapping, the abduction, it should have been me because I wanted to go. That's why I'm not ever going to get the opportunity. I think that's how that works. You're not supposed to be somebody that did. But I was in places in Antarctica by myself in a helicopter, you know, bringing gear or dropping it off in these dry valleys in Antarctica, probably no other person had been there in millennia, easily and absolutely fantastic place. By the way. Nothing I've been on lonely, lonely roads all over the United States. I'm always looking. I'm always keeping my eyes out. Only very recently, with about six years ago, I saw something in the sky that did not add up.
Speaker 6: The way the light moved.
Speaker 4: It appeared to be in a fixed position and then accelerate where I was southern New England, an area just south of Baby, the Hudson Valley area, which had a lot of famous activity. It was a very busy night on the roads. It wasn't a super good weather night. But having the aviator background, I can't help but always look at an aircraft and finally wish I was flying it, or you know, ritically analyzed what the pilot's doing. That's what pilots do. They wish they were flying when they're not flying. And then when you're not flying, you like to score the other guy our gals card. That's just that's just the nature of how we operate. So that really is the is the background along the way, I've met other people that were interested. Mac maloney many years back started the show and he had me on. Very funny was Commander X in those days until we found out some guy actually had Commander X as an actual trademark name and sent us a letter to cease and desist using Commander X. I don't know what he does because I've never seen any place else but that Mac started that, and then that's what we came up with, Command of Kob. It's a play on my on, my name, my call sign when I'm not wearing the sunglasses on on on a podcast.
Speaker 6: So he wrote a lot of interesting books.
Speaker 4: In fact, two of his books about UFOs in Wartime I urge anybody if you haven't picked them up mccloney's books UFOs in Wartime with they Don't Want You to Know, absolutely phenomenal work there. So I met like people and when I espectually got to the part of retirement, I really had the opportunity to start digging into this deeper. And it's a great network of people. That's the other thing. The vast majority people I've met connected with this are really really good souls globally YEP, there's some really strange things, like certain parts of the UFO UAP community don't want to talk about Bigfoot, and I've got bigfoot people that don't want to talk about u folks.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like forgat it's like, look, I have they have all like the as like three hundred different types of aliens in it, and I'm like, how do you know what religion they are and where they're from and what's a galactic federation of light? And like who comes up with this? I'm not saying there's like listen, I'm not saying that like this isn't real. But I'm saying this isn't real.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 4: The other part is if you ever try to bring the paranormal aspect into this, then you really are shaking up the the gut together. There's a lot of fractures there. I tend to be a person who thinks that we are looking at intersections of all of those activities.
Speaker 6: You know, you have UFOs, you have people that have.
Speaker 4: Fantastic paranormal type what you would almost call ghosts and spirit kind of things go on. Bigfoots a peer cryptids appear there's a lot of things into that. I think it actually intersects more than its separate categories. I think Einstein trying to come up with the unified field theory probably fits our communities more than others, because you're crossing into another area of physics that we just don't completely understand yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where I usually tend to lean on the subject because, like I've made that observation that you know, it seems like a lot of these fields and a ufology, cryptozoology, paranormal, like, they all sort of exist within their own little bubbles, and there's a typically a lot of resistance to like cross those boundaries, you know, in between them. But me just my own personal philosophy, you know, I look at all life as being interconnected, you know, just just on a grand scale. You know, it's us with our environment and people existing within the ecosystem and all that sort of things. But you know, if we take that macrocosm and sort of dial it down into a microcosm, I think the same obviously, in my opinion at least very much applies to all these sorts of things, you know, the paranormal, the UFOs, the cryptozoology, these don't exist as isolated incidents on some sort of spectrum. There is an interconnectedness with these things, because there's an interconnectedness with everything and with all life and with all phenomenon on some level.
Speaker 4: Agreed completely, and I don't think that everything that we do here ends when we moved, when we slipped this mortal coil.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: So, again, compatible with my religious beliefs, I wouldn't go to a church that that felt that I'm not going to see my departed beloved pets from my my childhood all the way and that I've seen that as a huge, uh, really aggravating people.
Speaker 6: I remember, you know the first time was brought. Oh no, you know, piles.
Speaker 1: Don't have souls, yet.
Speaker 6: Their souls are purer than a lot of people that I know, So you know, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't buy into My easy way to sum this up is I don't buy in putting any kind of limits on what God in my in my terminology, the ultimate architect of what we're having. I don't have any limits, and that includes life on other plants. That that that's it. It does not make sense that you think this is the only part of it. And then The counter is, well, it's not in the Bible. I think if you look close enough, I think it is. I have to show people parts that that that that indicate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting because I don't disagree with you. I think the idea that there was a war in the heavens right that the esoteric books, the twenty two books they pulled out of the Bible, a lot of them talk about, you know, the war in the heavens, the losing team coming here, colonizing the planet, the team that whooped its butt came here and then created man in a petri dish, much like we were talking about yesterday. Show lab grown sperm and you get designed children. Well, maybe they designed humans, created us to meet us in charge of the planet. Who knows. It's interesting not only that.
Speaker 3: We're talking we've done such a great job. Oh yeah, and you want to know something that that's really fascinating about that. It's like we see that myth repeated in so many various different beliefs. You know, when I when I hear about the war in the heavens, obviously I think about you know what Christan has discussed multiple times. You know, the things mentioned in the Bible. I also think about because I've been a student of theology for about twenty years now, since I was a kid, have just been really interested in history and religion. I've read the Mahabarata and the Boggy vot Giza. So in the Hindu faith, you know, we have those things as well. And even in my faith, I'm a very devout Norse pagan, and you know, we look through Norse law and whatnot. We even have mentions of, you know, the war between the Ossia the gods and the vond the gods, and at the end of that they spit into a cauldron to sort of, you know, symbolize their union. And you know, when the gods spit into this cauldron, it creates a man named Cavassier, which is, you know, supposedly the wisest human to have ever lived. So you know, it's all this, All these religions have this very symbolic similar story to one another, and it's it's incredibly fascinating. In my opinion, he certainly can't be a coincidence. There's there's something there that connects all of it.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned that you've flown to Antarctica, I wanted to pick your mind real quick on the idea that there's megalithic structures underneath the ice there when you're there, like people are saying that there's pyramid shape forums. There has to in my opinion, like there's a good chance that maybe Atlantis was Antarctica, and due to cranial shifts or other things, it's a possibility that it got frozen over. There was a great delusion at one point, like there's one hundred thirty cities at the bottom of the are civilizations at the bottom of the Mediterranean, Where did all the water come from? Things shifted so things changed. Antarctica could be Atlantis and there could be megalithic structures. What's your thoughts. Do they know that there's megalithic structures at the bottom of Antarctica or do you think.
Speaker 4: That experience that's three I made three deployments down to Antarctica. I circumnavigated the continent once. I didn't penetrate it very much, got down to the cell phold just a couple of times, and that was more of a ceremonial kind of flight. So to understand Antarctica is to understand that you're talking in some places six seven, eight, nine thousand feet of ice you miiled up on top of the surface of that continental area. So that's the first thing you have to consider. The second part is if we do have structures there, and I have no proof, just like I have no proof that FEMA put camps down there and other activities that have all been attributed to it, just never experienced, never met anybody who whispered it.
Speaker 6: I have endless funny stories.
Speaker 4: Of Antarctica to go from the experience of just being with people, but nothing in this realm.
Speaker 6: But it is easy to believe.
Speaker 4: With shifting weather patterns because climate change is a thing. I just don't believe that man is having the effect that's being put up out.
Speaker 6: But the climate is in constant change.
Speaker 4: I mean medieval times, places like England and northern Europe had the temperatures of what you were looking for when you were in Florida, when you were in Miami, that was the going temperatures thing. So I didn't see anything. But I think two things are happening. Weather changes will allow us to see more of Antarctica. But realized that with that kind of level of ice is probably a good chance that you're going to see things that have been somewhat crushed. But hold on for that second. I'll I'll give you one more piece of that. The other part is if we start to look for resources. We have developed engineering now that allows it to be somewhat practical to go for minerals, to go for activity. Now currently it's under treaty not to do that, but we all know that treaties don't normally last. They're not really worth the paper they're written on. It really is what's behind the tree. Reason I said on that building up of ice World War two Greenland, we've had a number of airplanes that landed on the ice shelf because they ran out of fuel, got lost, mechanical problems. There's the very famous P thirty eights that landed and they found them thirty thirty five years later using ground radar. They actually tunneled down, put people down. Then they melted the ice all around where the airplane was, and the planes were in such shape that they were worth taking apart and bringing up the sections, the wings, the fuselages, the booms to P thirty eighth. They reassembled them and they were worth In fact, one of the airplanes that's out there is called Glacier Girl. That's where she got her name because she landed on that glacier. So that should tell you that there's some possibility of recovering or finding things if we get to that point. It would not surprise me in the least. We think we know. What we don't realize is that we will never appreciate what we don't know. We will never sit there and go. It's sort of like the guy who says I'm an expert. I'm always worried when I get around someone who says they're an expert. I prefer the really, really smart person I think as an expert that says I am still figuring stuff out, I'm still learning this stuff. That's just I think the nature of the approach. So yeah, I think Antarctica has a lot of possibilities. Didn't see a thing, did not see a thing?
Speaker 3: What I find thing about Antarctica and just the possibility of, you know, what we could potentially discover there. So when we look at strange historical anomalies like the Peri Raus map, for example, which most cartographers and experts quote unquote have essentially come to a consensus that the perie Raus map was constructed by copying much much older source maps that go back, you know, even longer, which for people that don't know, the peri Raus map was a map made by a Turkish admiral named period Rais and about the fifteen hundreds. And the interesting thing about this map, at least with regard to this conversation, is that it shows Antarctica without any ice on it, and at the time, allegedly Antarctica hadn't been discovered yet. It is the official narratives that Antarctica was discovered in the eighteen hundreds, sometime about in the eighteen hundreds. What I've find interesting about that is that it shows its Antarctica as having these very lush jungles, and we know now from some of the latest scientific research, at about fifteen million years ago Antarctica was in fact a very lush rainforest. And so it's just these little anomalies that I find really interesting that, you know, lends potential credence to the idea that you know, there might be something they're worth looking into.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, Now a couple One interesting thing I always like when I have discussion, do you understand where the word Antarctica comes from.
Speaker 1: I noticed that it has anti in it, much like Atlantis or Ante okay, Atlantic.
Speaker 4: And that may and that that also has a possible tie in Arctica. The name for the north is based on ersa majurist, the constellation of the mother and baby bear. So the Greeks named the northern regions Arctica for their words for bear, ant being not not Antarctica land not of the bear. Interesting side note, polar bears are only in the northern hemisphere.
Speaker 6: No polar bears and Antarctica.
Speaker 4: I always thought that was kind of an so much a coincidence that I'm not sure is a coincidence. We know that the Greeks and the Polynesians and probably a couple of the others definitely had explored and been in areas much further south, and I think this is where a lot of the map information came from. I think if they approached it, especially on the outer edges down by South America, down by Africa, they would have seen that. And if it was the end of the period. The only thing that I don't have a really good reference is looking at the time when week started, when European man started to really arrive in Antarctica, and they were really driven there because they were whaling. That was the big activity that drove them into this area. Is that you don't find evidence of the reported far station that was there.
Speaker 6: I have seen.
Speaker 4: Fossilized wood there in Antarctica. It's actually pretty easy to find if you know where to, if you go with the scientists that can show you where it's at and you pick it up and you realize, while I'm looking at petrified wood, so that's not There were parts that I went with scientists where they had they were recovering meteorites that had hit and melted into the ice, and they you know, when they would get a little bit of melting, they would dig in and pull them out. Absolutely amazing. I still can't believe that they figure out how to pop one into my pocket. I was so amazed that I was looking and helping people recover meteorites that were in the ice. I I completely missed my opportunity. But there is very interesting stuff around both the North and the South. But I think a lot is held in Antarctica that is yet to be revealed. And because of our crazy geopolitical situation, we're gonna we're gonna fight over every scrap of that as well. Now, if you're going to bring up the part about the Operation High Jump Jump, yeah, I don't think we fought a battle down there with ets. I don't think we fought a battle with Nazis that relocated down there. I just don't see anything that lends me to believe that you could cover that up that well. But who knows. I could be wrong, but I didn't see anything to kind of back it up.
Speaker 1: How do we lose like fifteen ships in Operation High Jump? That's what was interesting. Who knows what the real purpose was down there? Maybe you know who was the Admiral byrd led that.
Speaker 6: Bird, that's correct, you know, And he he had.
Speaker 1: Some weird things to say about the true North and South Pole. Whether that's accurate or not, I don't know. I just uh, you know, there's all these lore and legends, just like they have the leg was at the North Pole, they have the yetti. You know, where do these legends come from? Do people see weird things because they're out in the snowy Is it of a polar bear they don't know in the north or is it something down in art? God? Do they have like any uh, let's say, a paranormal activity and claims that people see certain things while they're down there.
Speaker 4: I've never heard anything come up from Antarctica where people now, obviously there has been some things about people that have perished, you know, in structures and in camps. I think that's almost a common human experience and I think there's a.
Speaker 6: Lot of validity to that.
Speaker 4: If you ever look at the ghost stories of airmen UH in Britain, in UK there are some absolutely amazing stories of airman network killed World War One, the anter war years, you know, walking around being seen people walking from one building to the other at night, seeing a guy and fairly old garb they're curious, they fall and he goes into a building. They follow him into the building, he's not there. Goes into a hall and he's not there. So there's a lot of that, not much that I can actually put my finger on for Antarctica that you know, that war that's there partially because you have a very cyclical lifestyle there. You have a small group of people that stay over our summer, which is their winter in the southern hemisphere, so you usually have a very small group and that's really there to keep the place from not burning down and making sure that you don't you know, that you don't damage your infrastructure. Then in our winter, which is summer in the in the Southern hemisphere, that's when it swallows up. You have large numbers of people to get down there, you know, scientists mainly, and then you have all the support people, the people that are you know, providing all the everything from the cooking and cleaning to all the activity. These to run the sites to make them work, people that run the flights, the flights that are coming back and forth from primarily for us, from New Zealand where we have our detachments, and that's when the numbers swell. So you don't have that constant experience. You do have people that suffer from isolation. NASA studies the people down at the Sealth Pole who winter over for the Sealth Pole. They've studied them for decades because they are wandering how do you find compatible people for long term space flight? And it's a really good place for doing that because they're very, very isolated.
Speaker 6: No one can get to them.
Speaker 4: As you remember years back when the doctor that was at the South Pole needed to be lifted out because of her cancer diagnosis, and they had to way to a very specific period and it was a very risky mission that got her out because they just normally do not go. You're down there for a couple months with no contact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting only like fictional story or mytholog or folklore. Story I heard about in Arctica was the organism forty six meters where it was like an octopus that can control people's brains underwater, which was a prominent like fictional story I think that was told and the urban legends that come from Antarctica. That was one of them. That they drilled into the ice and they got some thirty three foot long aquatic like octopus like creature that could read people's minds and make them go insane.
Speaker 6: So do they know is reading his minds?
Speaker 1: How do they know? I don't know. That's interesting is they said mind control, mind control is controlling people's minds or whatever. It was something of that nature. It was a cephalopod or something like that. There's some generic you know, sorry who.
Speaker 4: Happened prehistoric findings down there that were buried in the ice that were sea creatures that are absolutely amazing. You just throw that into any search engine, you'll be amazed.
Speaker 3: And was it the first giant squid discovered an intent arctor or.
Speaker 4: I believe it was as well as the Russian that when they did their they're drilling down through the ice to get to a lake and there was a big under the ice lake.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of.
Speaker 4: Angst about that because they didn't want that water to become infected with the surface, because you're going to forever change it. But also to see the water, to sample that water and to bring that water in would tell you a lot because it's kind of been locked in time to some extent on that. The same thing with the ice coring out they do in the north, the northern the Arctic regions, they do a lot of ice coring going in Greenland up on the ice packs as well. I did a lot of support flying scientists doing that. And then they look at the course and it's absolutely amazing. It's like looking at the rings of a tree. You can see all kinds of different things are happening in the atmosphere all the way, you know, going down as far as you can get to the bottom of it, getting the bottom of the ice, not the bottom of everything. I didn't mean to a double n times for there.
Speaker 1: Well, there's whole ecosystems in the bottom of the ice that may have never been disturbed, you know, Like, so we don't know what kind of prehistoric you know, animals or you know, beings could be underneath in those giant lakes and reservoir reservoirs underneath the ice and glaciers. So, you know, Antarctica is the interesting subject and we don't really have or had a lot of time or opportunity to talk to anyone about it who's been there. So it's great to talk to you because you you've actually been to Antarctica. To they like, so, what's it like you're flying to Antarctica? You land, It isn't like a giant resort, right, No, but.
Speaker 4: No, so people, The way I got there is I was on a ship, okay, ship the coast. Oh well, it takes us two and a half months, two months to get down there. We spent about two two and a half months breaking nights. Our whole mission on that ship is to break a channel so that you can get the resupply ship in. And the resupply ship does two things. It brings in all the material for the remaining of that season, plus the winter over and enough to open up the season the following spring, and it takes all the garbage and trash out because one of the things that we try to do is not damage Antarctica, so you'll recycle or pull out almost everything. Very little is left in Antarctica. They do their absolute very best not to damage it by leaving behind. Now we were always acting that way. There are places where, in fact, one of the missions that my aviation unit I wasn't on it, but one of my aviation units they went and picked up drums that were left over from a nineteen fifties expedition out of site that had bad materials left in them, and they didn't want to leave them there because it would have leaked and caused problems. So we've definitely are getting to become better. Steward's always room for improvement there. So the aviation detachment of my days on the icebreaker. Once we got within range, we would fly off and base off at McMurdo, which is the largest of the bases, and it's the US base, and we would set up shop. It's easier for us to operate off from the base and support what the ship is doing. Plus move people around in the science community and get things set up. So those are the two things going on now there are at that base. There were nightclubs of sorts, there were bars, There was lots of great activities that went on. Absolutely phenomenal, beautiful stuff. You do see penguins in that center picture right above our heads.
Speaker 6: That's an emperor penguin that's there. They're the ones that are about two to three feet and some of them get so used to people they actually start to act like domestic chickens. They're not afraid of you, and they'll come up because they're looking for something, looking for a handout. And I will have anybody in your audience.
Speaker 4: Who's really interested to look up the photojournalist noorb Wu Wu norb Wu some of the finest documentary photography work I've ever seen down there. Just phenomenal stuff. He was just absolute a great guy to work with, beautiful pictures.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you one tough guy.
Speaker 4: That picture of those whales right there, that is typical norb Right there, we would be flying along.
Speaker 6: He would see young male.
Speaker 4: Orcs, which are fairly aggressive, punkish, just like young male men can be when they're in a large group. He would signal in the helicopter, we'd land alongside, he'd run out, and he would just jump in his wetsuit with the camera, get right in the middle of them and get these unbelievable pictures and I'll figure.
Speaker 1: It, this is it.
Speaker 4: My career is over because I'm gonna I'm gonna have to bring back parts of Norb. He just fed himself to these orct and he just did it. Phenomenal guy, Absolutely phenomenal guy. And maybe some other time on the show, I'll tell you a funny story that he convinced me to fly over Mount Arabas. If you go down, bring your screen down a little bit. Poppas direct. She were going, by the way, a little bit further up right there. That is what you're looking at.
Speaker 6: Right there.
Speaker 4: That is McMurdo where you're at, and that area on the top, I'm pretty sure you're looking at Mount Erebus in the background there, or it might be off to the left. That's the sometimes active volcano. And Norb wanted to get pictures of it. So we climbed way up fifteen thousand feet to get over at the top and then crusted and came back down. Not supposed to fly without oxygen above ten twelve thousand feet thirty minute limit, that kind of stuff, so we screwed it up as quick as we.
Speaker 6: Could and landed.
Speaker 4: But phenomenal, phenomenal guy, phenomenal work.
Speaker 1: There are there a lot of UAP sightings UFO sightings over Antarctica. You would think, out of all places that have dark knight sky, that would be the place to see.
Speaker 6: Well, here's the problem.
Speaker 4: You have dark knight sky for about six months, right, and nobody's there because it's the winter and it's so hillacious, the wind is blowing, it's so difficult. Most people are not outside very much. I knew two guys that spent the winter over because they get paid a huge bonus.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 4: And when they had two clear nights, they got on their snow machines and they drove out onto the ice pack and they described the Australia. For riellis that what they experienced down there was amazing, absolutely amazing to see that kind of light show that was there, the colors and everything like. We have to get really far north in the Arctic to see the same kind of thing. So that was I think a very unique. I've never heard anybody talk about UFO activity that was seen there, and you will notice it when you throw it off. It's very very obvious when you see an aircraft because it's very quiet. You know, you know when the helicopters are flying, can hear them. You can tell when our smaller airplanes that are doing support work, and when the jets are coming in and out, the large transport jets that they are coming in out. They actually land things like I think it was. The last interesting one I saw was a seven eight seven seven seven, I think a triple seven landed that was on contract Sea seventeenth land. Their CEA fives used to land there, and we have a complement of C one thirties that are based there for the season and then they return up to up to New Zealand for the or all the way back up to the States for servicing before they go back down for the next season.
Speaker 1: Wild So that's interesting. The whole idea of being in South America also is very interesting. The ancient megalithic structures there always had my interest. I've always been interested in the ancient pyramids, and you know, the Amazon rainforests and did you spend any time in South America as well or just that My.
Speaker 6: Time has mainly been in Mexico. When we.
Speaker 4: My non military time, I was working as a contractor. We had sold a helicopter to a nation down there and they were looking for instruction and how to you know, basically operate this helicopter. They wanted to emulate a similar capability that we had, so I did that for a year.
Speaker 6: I have seen some of them.
Speaker 4: Of the of the pyramids in Mexico, you know, they're very close to the coast on both west and east coast, very very to me, amazingly interesting. I've been fortunate enough to see the pyramids in Egypt as well, another amazing kind of of structure to see. And the mathematics involved in both a math undergrad guide, not that I'm very good at it, but the mathematics involved in them is amazing, as well as their orientations when you start to study and understand how they align. Astronomical alignment as well as well.
Speaker 1: They used the stars as a map, so a lot of times when they built the cities, the cities were based off of constellations that were important to them. That's why Washington d c aligns up with Cairo, Egypt and the pyramids there because that's how they travel. They knew if they'd followed the beltline, they would find other cities at some point or land up in Egypt or DC or wherever. It was.
Speaker 4: So interesting there. I have a very interesting site not too far from where I live, run by the a family named Stone. They call it American Stonehenge Denni, and it was featured on In Search of Again, another program I used to watch with my dad late sixties. Actually that was a seventies program. Leonard need Moy was the host, and I never forget that. We watched the show and it has astrono astrological alignments, it has astronomical alignments. It had things that look like sacrifice tables. It's been a very interesting site that's come up referred to it's Those are the first two pictures there on the left. Great family that runs it, Wonderful People, has a very interesting history of people that had it. It was found during the early colonial period that was there. There has been some really sad vandalism that's occurred there over the years and changes that were done to it by different people that owned it. It's a very nominal fee to go. But what's most interesting is when you go to it, you're actually going into a neighborhood in Salem, New Hampshire. You just basically are driving into a residential neighborhood and you come to this site. They have the parking lot in the front opening you up and it's very wooded and open in the back park. But you know, literally people's backyards are right up against this and they've done a lot of work to document and line it up. They've used a lot of different technologies in the last few years. There's a very good chance there is a serpentine type wall that rings the entire structure that they have found pieces of now that they think is there, which leads to who built this. It doesn't appear to be Native American construction. And there has been everything from Phoenician, Viking or is it multiple people over different cultures that have come to this site that have oh, I see what they did here and then put their marks on it. Very very interesting. I think at one point it was even documented that they used this as a place.
Speaker 6: To store food in the winter.
Speaker 4: Colonists because those structures Native Americans in the northern part of the States would do that. You know, basically it was refrigeration. It was free refrigeration. And many anthropologists say that we learned that from wolves. Wolves, when they get to kill and they have access, if they have the building, they'll dig holes in cold ground to put the meat down there and then cover it, knowing that they have a pretty good chance that it won't go bad during it, so if things get lean, they can come back for it. And we may have learned that from them. I think the reverse of them learning it from us is probably not too probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I was at American stoneheage one of the things that came up that look very Celtic like.
Speaker 6: And that's what we have there.
Speaker 1: And as you can see, there's a place where the blood drains and they have the actual uh you know, the lines around it that would lead it down. It's kind of set up as a tail. But this isn't light this stone here, it's got to be a ridiculous amount of weight. I'm guessing it's it's got to be over a thousand pounds. It's just heavy, just heavy, and they have tons of these and it's not just like by the way, it's not just this location all over the East coast they have similar stone like structures. A lot of people believe the colonize, the colonizers, they're the ones that built it, but it's starting to look like more and more that maybe the Celts. There's a you know, a few thousand Celtic people, maybe the Vikings, like you mentioned. But it does align with stonehenge in Europe. That's the interesting thing.
Speaker 6: Yep, it surely does.
Speaker 4: And if you now look at there's a I'm sure if you look long enough, you'll find the astrological areas. You know, trees have grown, the stones have cut some of those trees, so you can see it. You actually can go and see the observations of the different times of years. Obviously, the big ones are always going to be spring and autumnal solstices, that's our equinoxes, excuse me. And then the solstices and the alignments are there so very similar to activities you see in Europe, very similar. You see activities all the way through into Asia as well. But this tends to have a very to me, a very strong European or Mediterranean into Europe culture kind of background to it, and it just doesn't conveniently fit into anything. And of course we've people have mucked around with it and to just throw it off a little bit that it's not an easy detectable. But you have all along the New England coast all the way going up to the Maritimes of Canada, countless Viking, countless Celtic. We even have very good evidence that we in western mass that we have the burial of a templar or a descendant of a templar that where a knight is there. There's very very good evidence that that exists. Great look for anybody who's interested in doing it. And as you said, this is not unique to New England. No, We've got some of these activities all through the United States.
Speaker 1: Near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have this. We have an old stone had found at the bottom of Lake Michigan and they actually had a Mastadon carved into one of these like stones and they're like, well, man never walked with mastdon So it must be a fake. It must be a fraud. This must be something.
Speaker 6: Else, right, because it could never be the other thing right.
Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, it could absolutely always have to.
Speaker 6: Be a fake or a fraud.
Speaker 4: And it reminds me that BC Comic do you remember that comic BC was The The Cavemen.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 4: I always remember one the guy had carved two skulls and he put him on top of a cliff and he put one down at the bottom of the cliff, and his neighbor comes by. He goes, what are you doing? He goes, Ah, ten thousand years from now, some scientists is going to come along and he's going to spend the rest of his life trying to figure out why there's two skulls on the top of the cliff and one down on the bottom. And it was a really fun way to poke fund that. Too many people approach this that they have a preconceived idea and then they want everything to fit that instead of really going with science. With science says you want everything to be thrown off. You want to keep finding out, You want to disprove stuff to lead you to the right discovery. We kind of get we're kind of lately have gotten it ass backwards.
Speaker 1: Well, and where did all the water come from for? And when when did they have time to build this and everything else that's on the bottom of Lake Michigan, you know, in between Chicago and Milwaukee here. It's interesting. I kind of want to go down there and check it out. And the pictures that have been taken down there a little rough, but uh, they say that the formation of large shows and some of them are three thousand pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's a pretty big and heavy stone. That's over a ton, and so it's pretty interesting. It's that carving's believed to represent prehistoric animals are on it, such as a mastodon which was related to an elephant, and that's right here in Lake Michigan, right by me here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, not too far off. And of course we have the Aztalan Pyramid Mounds and all this unexplained history right here. So Commander Cobra here, we got a we got a couple questions here before we let you go. First of all, we've got to let listeners know where they can find out more about you. Tell us a little bit about your show, Up Crossfire.
Speaker 6: Up Crossfire.
Speaker 4: Don Ecker, Christaprano and Dan the Padre are my co hosts.
Speaker 6: They really carry the show. I am just there causing trouble.
Speaker 4: UAP Crossfire was the creation of our producer Bill Skywatcher, that you all know real well, very very talented guy. He wanted to throw up discussion on what was going on. So you can imagine in the last few months we've been pretty busy talking about drones. Is at the end of time? Is it wore the World's Part two? Oh never mind, everything's fine. The fa knew the whole time. We had that, and then we we tear into whatever has comes up with it, you know, the disclosure and part. Don Ecker a UFO magazine with his wife Vicki the the Silverback of Uifology as he got tagged many years back. Incredible story and and Don Chris A. H is a retired detective Upstate New York Muffon member director, so he brings his police kind of way of doing this into it. The Padre Dan Carlson is a minister in the Dakotas also an author, wrote a couple of books on the subject of cryptids, which is really good science fiction reading, fun stuff, and he is a recent add on. In fact, the way he came to the show was he contacted me on email. We started talking and then the next thing, you know, I travel a lot from my job, so I wanted to make sure we always had at least three people some nights we were down to two and as you guys know how it goes when you do in a live block, it's really really hard to sometimes keep everything together with the way the world is. So those are the great. They are three of the best that you will see. Like I said, I think I probably am the class when it comes to their capabilities and their backgrounds.
Speaker 6: We discussed it.
Speaker 4: Every week we try to tear into some subject. As you can imagine, the tragedy in watching the DC has been really quite dominant for the last couple of weeks. And anybody would like to reach out to me, it's in my name for the show tonight. It's Commander Krober kg R, a dB at gmail dot com. I always try to respond to the emails. Sometimes you get them from when I'm in the Mideast, so you'll see a strange time stamp to your local time when I write it back to you. But I'm glad to try to answer it. And I criticism is as much as compliment, and I've had some really great ideas from the audience over the years, and I love connecting them up with other shows. Obviously a big fan of Yours of Yours, Chris and I look forward to hopefully coming on with you again. Is a real privileged thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, no problem. We're always glad to have you and we're always growing. And it's like one of the things we haven't done a whole lot here is I have had a lot of our fellow talk radio show hosts that are on KYGR on this broadcast. I know, I've had a chance to spend time with Clyde Lewis from Ground zero and absolutely one.
Speaker 6: Of my favorite people on the planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's really included. You two included, but Clyde. Clyde spends a lot of time with me in the car. He just doesn't realize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clyde is awesome. You know John B. Wells, I've met him, but I have we haven't had a lot of the like Mark D'Antonio and I are like bros, Like whenever we go to these I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I would never have guessed that, never in a million years when I have guessed that you two would have the bro title going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he actually did my uh double windsor ties for me whatever. I'm like, I can't do a double windsor and he's like, I got you and you'd make it, you'd take it off, and he'd give it to me, like before a presentation or whatever it would be, because I do a presentation a lot of it on William Cooper, because I filed a FOY and got three hundred pages back on the murder of William Cooper, amongst other things, including his indictment of m J which was riled with the government, which is interesting because that's under top secret or under a listing of some kind of security clearance. And I happened to get my hands on it because I filed a FOYA and somebody who was close to Cooper sent me the MJ twelve documents, which was interesting. I don't know. I don't know a lot about it. I just know that I sent it to some people with clearance and they said if they looked at it, they could lose their clearance, So I don't know, you know whatever that means they looked at it and then they go up, or they didn't look at it all.
Speaker 4: I'll throw it out to you, gentlemen. Maybe you've seen it, maybe you have not. To your audience. On Amazon, there is the Ipcress File, which is the famous movie that was out in the sixties. There's a modern version of it. The modern version I usually am pretty much down when anybody redoes it. Absolutely worth your time, because anybody in this audience that knows anything about MG twelve will understand some of the lacing that is behind that adaption of that story. O.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of misinformation, intentionally propaganda arms. You know, they have all these different projects. And you know, what's really interesting about the MG twelve document that I was given is how much of it became true. And I've gone over that and it's interesting in the show. I haven't published it anywhere, but I think I might sometime soon because nobody else has. You can't find it anywhere else, and I'm sitting on a copy of it or two. So that being said, Commander Cobra, I appreciate you. Where can people find you and listen to you on the radio? What time is your show at.
Speaker 4: We're on Thursday evenings Live zero correction eight pm to ten pm Eastern Standard time twenty hundred to twenty two hundred for those military types that don't understand Mickey's big hand and little hand business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 6: We'll be back very much a privilege.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, Drew Arnold will be joining us. He's done music videos for Beyonce and Kanye West, amongst other things. He's got a great data program where he's crew tens thousands of points of data where donors' money come from and terror cell organizations that are funding different political campaigns right here in the United States. We're gonna Drew Arnold on the broadcast tomorrow. Should be a good show. Today's guest is come Commander Cobra. Make sure you check out his program. And that's uh you a p crossfire on k g R A k g R a dB dot com. You can find the app in the story. You can subscribe, and there's many ways to reach out to us rundown Live dot com. You can send us an email at show tips at the rundown Live dot com. Find us on iHeartRadio, Spotify, Speaker, Stitcher, or Facebook, Rumble dot com, Ford Slash, the Rundown Live and Rockfin. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Stay blessed, Underground Chournealists, Thank you ens. The Destroyer is Chris Daunt, Harris and n Viginia on the Rundown Live down. Did your brain.
Speaker 4: I'm very healthy.
Speaker 2: Our days into your forecast into the future, M