Speaker 1: On on. Oh no, baby, Uncle Branda, we done messed up.
Speaker 2: Oh why are we so stressed?
Speaker 1: Because we don't have a computer.
Speaker 3: We don't have a computer. Ryan forgot his computer. I forgot to get the damn computer set up, and we need to do an entire deck on the pre show because we need to get caught the up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So here we are for episode four ninety four. Ho Lee shit, Yes, sir, We're brought to you by the wonderful patron to Patreon dot com slash CEO podcast, of which we have a new one we have to mention on tomorrow.
Speaker 5: That's exciting and I gotta look it up on my phone though, because I don't have an own computer.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we've been doing this for the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: We've always been short because there's too much Lord, there's too many cards, there's too much stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Uncle Brandon won't shut the fuck up, gret So.
Speaker 3: We've picked between the last two, which is ten and seven. Which one do I care about the least? And sorry everybody that likes Final Fantasy ten because you came up on the short end of the stick, because yours got a fucking sequel. Mine got ten sequels ani mobile games, so that's how it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he said.
Speaker 3: So we also counters shuffling decks are great.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they're not.
Speaker 2: And this deck is very good at what it does.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna hit on some of the new cards there reciting, and we're just gonna kind of move past it. If you want to win a CEO sticker pack, a CEO Token pack.
Speaker 4: I should be saying yes, but I'm looking at the screen.
Speaker 2: Or just plain old bullshit pack of magic cards.
Speaker 1: Probably not a Final Fantasy pack because I can't afford it.
Speaker 3: What I want to we want to see is down in the comments, is which Final Fantasy character do you think got the best card?
Speaker 2: Or who do you think was missed? Who's your favorite one? Or who do you think got overlooked?
Speaker 1: Who did they done? Do dirty?
Speaker 3: And if you don't have an opinion on it, let us know that.
Speaker 2: And why why have.
Speaker 3: You never played a Final Fantasy game? I'm genuinely curious. Ryan hasn't because he's not a video game guy.
Speaker 4: I totally have I know everything about Final Fantasy. Haven't you watched the last three episodes Command or cook Up podcast?
Speaker 2: Maybe you haven't because you never got around to it.
Speaker 3: But I'm genuinely curious as to why, because in my life before Ryan, every single human being I've ever met has played a Final Fantasy.
Speaker 1: Game, and at least one, I'm the only one.
Speaker 3: You're the only person I know who's never played Final Fantasy in their life.
Speaker 1: You're the only one, bunch of fucking nerds.
Speaker 2: And I'm genuinely curious as dude to why that never happens.
Speaker 3: So let us know either who got un dirty, who's your favorite, or why this franchise means nothing to you. Please let us know in the comments. Somebody could win some cool stuff. You will win if you do play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, producer Gary says, we can't hear it, but we probably can hear.
Speaker 4: The chainsaw behind us. Well, you're just gonna have to deal with that. Sorry for anybody listening in their vehicle on on the speakers.
Speaker 2: Yes, because chainsaw. Yeah, Oka saw is ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready for ff this many?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is ten? Yes, Uncle Brando got the right number. I assume that it's on the screen and we're going to get right into it.
Speaker 1: Let's see Titus.
Speaker 3: Basically it is everybody calls him Titus apparently officially it's Titis, which sounds stupid. He's a blitz ball player, which is underwater football who is also a time traveler who also protects the actual main character of the game.
Speaker 2: What's the card do.
Speaker 4: Ryan, I'm underwater football time traveler.
Speaker 1: Really, Yes, this is what we're about.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what we're talking about about.
Speaker 4: To train my neck, you'd see it if you're watching on YouTube, which it should be. At the beginning of your combat on your turn, you may move a counter from target creature you control onto a second target creature you control, and whenever one or more counters you control creatures you control with counters on them deal combat damage to a player, you may draw card and proliferate, but only once per turn.
Speaker 2: I think that this is cool. I do.
Speaker 3: I think this is a neat because if you're gonna do the counter deck, I don't particularly like it because there's too much stuff to manage. But I actually think that really cool stuff is being done here. I like the manipulation of counters with the lifely from a chlorea lively, counterability, counters, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Korea is when we saw different kinds of counters like Lifely counter, Menace, counter Flying counter. Yeah, so we can do that. Lord of the Rings gave us indestructible counter, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now you can move those around between different characters. You can proliferate them to move them around later. I actually think that Titus is gonna be a really, really, really cool deck and I'm pumped to see what people.
Speaker 1: Do with him.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do the thing where they do the counter dot deck, and it's gonna be challenging because lesser experienced players, I think, are going to just have their box or bag of dice and that's what they bring as their counters, and holy shit, oh my god. They're not going to be labeled or like like the like Flying or first Strike. They're not going to have a color coordinated. I think it might be good to have like Flying and Indestructible and Menace little proxy print out cards that that look like cards are tokens, but they're actually counters, and then you can just put a dice on them to indicate how many indestructible counters you have. For example, for Titis to move around.
Speaker 3: If you weren't playing during a Korea, I suggest you time travel back and get some of the counters.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that that is a perfectly feasible expectation.
Speaker 2: Back to backup Commander Ryan, na oh, is this the one that I like?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: This is bent and one for human cleric one five tap, add one man of any color.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, Pretty damn good. I don't hate that.
Speaker 4: When you next cast a creature spell, this turn that creature enters with two plus ones on it, so it's already dealing with counters.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yep. Also, that's one ability.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't need to spend that mana though, right, like if I tap it for a white and then use green blue just from my island and my forest.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the ability has been attached to you. So the next time you.
Speaker 4: Play okay, okay, yeah, whenever another permanent you control is put into the graveyard from battlefield, if it had one or more counters on it, you may put that number of plus ones on parget creature.
Speaker 3: So if you have somebody with a billion, like let's just say ten mans counters on one creature.
Speaker 5: That can only be blocked by twenty or more grid and idiots, shit.
Speaker 3: You can turn all those counters into plus ones and put them somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It's like the Osoleith except for just plus ones.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually do again. I like that because it also when you have all these different counters floating around, it absolutely simplifies everything. And you can play it with Dark Depths with like Una and Antitis and your move. You can move ice counters off of dark Depths onto another creature, then sack it to your Farrexian altar to put a plus one plus one counter on a creature.
Speaker 2: It's pretty bro.
Speaker 4: If I sacrifice my land, my dark depths with twenty counters on our ten what is it?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 1: Ten? Oh bullshit, it's still ten.
Speaker 4: It's lot ten if my guy's got infact ten is lock put on my leanin my fallen lianin or whatever my one three infector in white.
Speaker 2: Your listener elf?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I also in the flying one what's the flying blue one?
Speaker 3: I don't know, what's the unblockable blue one.
Speaker 1: That guy doesn't have?
Speaker 2: In fact?
Speaker 1: That sucks?
Speaker 6: Yeah anyways, that yes, do that and then destroy something and then you just have to like sacrifice. Is it a sacrifice or is put into graveyard from battlefield? So you could destroy your own land you could like creeping corrosion or whatever your own land or whatever it is that you could acid rain your own whatever the car.
Speaker 2: Wreck your own, dude, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think that both of our face commanders here are actually really cool, and of the eight face commanders, these are probably going to be some of the top ones you're going to run into in the in the wild.
Speaker 1: You think I do. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I think that people are going to play these because they're just they're cool.
Speaker 4: I think that lesser sperienced players are going to play these because they want to do the thing where they say, oh, I'm going to make the counter deck where all of these different kinds of counters are all counters counter counter, and they're not.
Speaker 1: Going to think of the ramifications of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they're gonna say this, Oh, sorry, guys, it doesn't usually do this. I need to get more counters. Oh can I bore that dice? Oh sorry, guys, this is I gotta get different kinds of dice. Oh sorry, guys. Yeah, they're not gonna think of that. Yes, that's what's gonna happen, and.
Speaker 2: You should, but you didn't. And that's why we're gonna run into some.
Speaker 1: Of these guys. Am I being the pessimist here?
Speaker 3: Yes, and well I am too, but I'm phrasing it, and I'm phrasing it in a very positive way because I'm not saying these guys.
Speaker 2: Are going to be around for a long time.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that we're in When we're in Vegas, we're gonna bump into both of these people, probably more often than Oh.
Speaker 1: You said the vieword I did. That's my favorite Vieword.
Speaker 2: Okay or Aaron can fuck off? Keep going.
Speaker 1: Oh, this card's good, tell me this card's freaking good. Ah Kabo Choko jocobitch.
Speaker 4: That's not a tennis player, right, Choco Bitch Nights is a white and three three three human Knight, even though they're birds. Whenever you attack, whenever you attack, whenever you attack creatures you control with counters on them, gain double strike until end.
Speaker 1: That's really I like that.
Speaker 4: And plus one counterdeck in band, plus one counterdecks that also do other counters.
Speaker 1: This gives your team double strike. It just does. Yeah, this card's good.
Speaker 2: That's a really good and we don't even need to explain why it's good. It's just good. It goes back to what we said last week. These decks do what they do well, and this is a perfect example.
Speaker 1: Of that's cool. I like that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh, gatta and z lose a beat it lord jizzcal He lives.
Speaker 3: In a forest as the only Final Fantasy enemy and a random encounter I could never beat.
Speaker 2: He can fuck off to.
Speaker 4: Get better games, can haven't you ever played Final Fantasy before?
Speaker 1: Like the easiest game ever for fourteen?
Speaker 2: This one's pretty good.
Speaker 1: This one's good. Okay, this one's good.
Speaker 4: Instant called protection magic that sounds like some Final Fantasy bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yes, white one, So we're doing good so far. Put a shield counter on each of up to three creach just like three of.
Speaker 4: Them yep, not even your own correct, Okay, so I can save your guy if I felt like it, you could Okay, cool, not good at them.
Speaker 1: Probably won't.
Speaker 4: Also, if a creature with a shield counter on it would be dealt damage or destroyed, remove a shield counter from it, so it just like keeps it alive.
Speaker 3: Yes, it gives the temporary like a weird kind of indestructible for a few.
Speaker 2: Creatures up to up to each yep, up to Wow, that's a cool card. I like, I think this card's good.
Speaker 3: I think that it's like it's lower powered than lots of other cards that exist in magic, but that doesn't make it a bad card.
Speaker 1: You know what it feels like?
Speaker 4: How many green cards do we get or or do we have that, say like green or green one? Target creature gets plus one plus one and gains indestructible until end of turn. So target creature gets plus one or indestructible and death touch until end of turn.
Speaker 1: We've got so many like that. This one does the same thing without the plus one because white, but we can do it to three guys.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like this card. Yeah, I think this card's good. Yep, someone beating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a basic animan Final Fantasy eighty sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm doing lots of this on we go.
Speaker 2: Yoh, this is actually like.
Speaker 3: And I don't I promise that I wouldn't get yo Jimbo. I said I wasn't gonna get two into the weeds on this one. But this is actually one of the better flavor cards I would argue in this deck because you Jimbo was a He was one of the most game breaking summons in the history of the fucking game, and you could use him to just absolutely eradicate end game bosses if you wanted to your Jimbo, if you just gave him a bunch of excitement, which is money, and this summon it doesn't eradicate games for you, but he does take and give money.
Speaker 4: Does this guy cost lots of excitement and break the game? Like if we gave if we gave like a retailer like Fusion Gaming Online dot com map, if we gave them our excitement, would they give us a card that lets us break the game open and win?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, they'd give us this card, which is a fine card. But flavorfully, I think that they did a good job of showing who ya Jimbo was in the game, which is just cool.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that lots.
Speaker 4: He sounds like he should be like a minority owner in the Bubba Gump Shrimp company.
Speaker 2: He might be.
Speaker 3: He has lots of dollars, so he might be a majority owner. Maybe, Oh it's Bubba Gump and then you Jimbo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how goes summoners sending? Is this card good?
Speaker 2: It's got lots of words on it.
Speaker 4: I literally read this card today when I was fucking the dog at work and I don't remember summoners sending is an enchantment for two. At the beginning of your end step, you may exile target creature from a graveyard.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: If you do create a one one white spirit creature token with flying put a plus one counter on that creature. If the card's man of value that you exile is for or greater, continue, Yes, it said flash should be better as a card stadium.
Speaker 2: That's where they play underwater football.
Speaker 1: But it's not underwater.
Speaker 2: It's well, no, that sphere in the middle is full of water.
Speaker 1: That's why it's blue. It's a sphere of water. How do they do that? My fucking magic or some shit?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't.
Speaker 3: Also, they don't wear like apparatus that that allows them to breathe underwater.
Speaker 2: They just play underwater football in.
Speaker 1: It is apparatus a Greek word? Should it be apparati? Sure, it's pluralized.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine throwing a football underwater? They're how strong you'd have to be?
Speaker 1: Does the football float or sink?
Speaker 2: It just goes to where you throw it.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it's like maybe filled with water.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know how it works.
Speaker 1: Magic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, magic, No fantasy correct, Yes, can continue.
Speaker 1: It's blitzball.
Speaker 2: I don't even cares good. Lulu is the goth mommy of Final Fantasy. She was pretty thick.
Speaker 4: No coues she smother me, No, because she sit on my face until like die.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean anybody could do that, but she probably will not anybody. Well, it depends on positioning. But I mean maybe she's kind of skinny. She's a little skinny for my taste. But I mean in the game, she's pretty good. She's the one where you have to dodge a hundred lightning bolts in a row in order to get her ultimate weapon.
Speaker 1: What is her ultimate weapon? I want to know.
Speaker 2: It's she uses like a little doll. Like there's a little louck.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna say, sitting on Yes, it's nothing sexy, but she's fine.
Speaker 1: It's a fine.
Speaker 4: Whenever important attacks, you choose target creature attacking, you put.
Speaker 1: A stunt counter on that guy. Yeah, yeah, so he's not going to attack you again.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 4: And then also four like blue three proliferate, This is okay, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I like, I like dumping into Proliferate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you can. It's a man of sync.
Speaker 3: And it prevents people from attacking you more often.
Speaker 2: Right, get your chip ins.
Speaker 3: She will prevent the Chippins probably, yeah, because why I attack once when you can attack twice?
Speaker 1: This guy stupid, what is he?
Speaker 2: Waka? Can fuck off? I hate him just based on the game. I don't care what his card does.
Speaker 1: Next card, Please tell me that this one can fuck off.
Speaker 3: Riku is one of the main Riku is one of the main characters in Final Fantasy ten to two. She's a backup character in Final Fantasy ten.
Speaker 1: I tend to okay, do you mean eleven or do you mean twelve?
Speaker 3: I mean ten two? Damn it the sequel to ten. I don't particularly care for her, so we can probably move past her and that one.
Speaker 2: He's the villain of Final Fantasy.
Speaker 1: He looks villainous.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna work willious When we eventually get to our set review, I'm gonna I'm very upset at how the villains have been treated in this set.
Speaker 1: Oh I am, But that clown guy you.
Speaker 3: Liked or the clown guy I really like, But he's the only one that got any fucking respect. The rest of them are uncommon that just put counters on shit and this guy's a dude that just puts counters on shit too. Like, it's just they have some good villain. This isn't Marvel. We have villains with personalities and drives and reasons for what they're doing, and they're not treating them with any fucking respect.
Speaker 1: You know what this comes from?
Speaker 4: This from this froms come the guy who got sour On the Dark Lord and Saluron Lord of the Rings Yea, and salur On the Lidless Eye. All very great villain interpretations on magic cards in terms of raw power level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those cards fucking slack ours O. Dang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's unfortunate because they have some really cool villains that could have done some really cool things.
Speaker 2: Seymour not one of them.
Speaker 1: Continue name Seymour. Hey, there's no more chainsaw anymore. It's techno music. You hear that, I can beat box. I'm afraid sphear grid. This looks like somebody playing marbles, like it's the old school days.
Speaker 3: As you gain levels, you gain spears, you put them in the sphere gage, your character gains new abilities.
Speaker 2: That's actually kind of a neat card.
Speaker 4: Okay, sphere Grid enchantment for Green one whenever creature you controlled deal's combat damage to a player, put a plus one plus one counter on that creature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that really good with trample. Yeah. Also creatures you control with plus ones have reach and trample.
Speaker 2: There you go. There it is right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Theoretically, we're playing a deck that already has plus ones.
Speaker 1: On creachp and this comes out on turn two.
Speaker 4: Maybe they don't all have plus ones on them, but if they have trample, or if they have counters, or if they have both, this only facilitates the the thing more.
Speaker 2: It kind of gives me every Hydra deck, every.
Speaker 1: Every Hydrad deck ever, every deck that wants hardening, hardened scales probably wants this because those decks are trying to win through combat damage, they're trying to win through trample, they're trying to win.
Speaker 2: Through plus ones, and this just does that more.
Speaker 1: And this card's like a twenty three dollars card or something, so why.
Speaker 2: Not ye, Well, as of the recording, it'll be oh yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what's so funny is I'm looking at the average price for all the decks, and every week that we do a deck, and I'm reading the new cards and looking at the rep it's the deck value. Like three weeks ago and we started this Final Fantasy Journey, the decks were all six and seven hundred dollars. Now they're between two and three.
Speaker 1: I told you moving on.
Speaker 4: I told you summon megas sisters got it Traumal Seymour's but got him too.
Speaker 1: Oh this card's good. I actually like card. Okay, this is Yuna's decision. Ye UNA's decision.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorcery for green three. Choose one, not one or more that's too bad, but one. Sacrifice a creature. If you do draw a card, then you may put a creature from you or land.
Speaker 1: Wait a second you. If you do draw a card, then you may.
Speaker 4: Put a creature and or and yeah and yeah from your hand onto the back. So I could sacrifice a Lanna or else get a forest and get a crater.
Speaker 2: Hoof and play a crater hoof and a guy's cradle.
Speaker 4: Yes, if I don't choose that, I could do this instead, return one or two target permanent cards from your graveyard to your hand. Sure frick, you can see why I wanted it to say one or more, because then it would be like tooth and nail, but instead of search for two and then put two into play, get them from the bin and put them into play. Yeah, and make it cost seven or eight or nine or whatever. Tooth and Nail is yeah, but then we've got tooth and Nail from the graveyard and then we get it in like Gulgari decks. And I think that's cool. It's it's it's symmetry balance, it's the opposite of what we already have.
Speaker 3: Is alas, we did not get that impactful moment in the game as well, where you as the whole game of Final Time as a ten yur on like a pilgrimage to get from A to B to do C. And at one point she realizes how hard it is and what she has to give up to do what she's doing, and she has to make the decision and of should I go on or should I not? And obviously she continues on because it's one of those loops where you have to pick the keep going or the game can't continue.
Speaker 2: But here we have it in the game. That's cool.
Speaker 1: I gotta I have to go on. I have to sacrifice my lanam or elf. Yeah. Go And the next card too, I think is actually good Yuna's whistle whistle.
Speaker 2: Okay, Final Fantasy eight continue.
Speaker 4: Well, we're in the same genre, Final fantasy something. Yes, okay, this is an instant for Green Green one. Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a creature card. Put that card into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library, and or random order. When you reveal a creature card this way, put x plus ones on a creature you control, where x is the man of value of the creature you revealed.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not that we're going to see this card played lots of places.
Speaker 1: You think so? I think so.
Speaker 4: I think the card's good. I don't think it's the kind of card that's universally good.
Speaker 3: I think that when you any deck that plays like just it relies on dudes. Yes, and there the average creature cost is orishes.
Speaker 1: You're going to see this card.
Speaker 4: It is like you're going to get orish it counters on a raw card and get four counters on a dude on average for three manna.
Speaker 1: Is that good?
Speaker 3: It's draw creature and make one of your dudes big Like that's that's not too bad. And if you're playing it in a creature or counter based deck. You're going to get some value out of it. So I think overall that's that's a cool card in this deck especially, it's very good.
Speaker 1: It's probably good with doubling season. Maybe you ever heard of that card?
Speaker 2: I have I heard it. It's like pretty powerful, cool and can do lots of stuff.
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah, well play it with UNA's whistle maybe I will. Yeah. I love whistling on dudes. Don't tell me how to live my life, kim.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, kay No, I have to mark out for just a second. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Kamari is not close one of my favorite characters in Final Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Ever. He has my favorite job class because he's a bluem age.
Speaker 3: He's super cool because he's like a blue tiger Man and the card is really neat too.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he's a three to three for blue and also green and also too cat Warrior.
Speaker 1: He's got da VIDG. He probably should get that checked out at the beginning of combat on your turn, but a plus one plus one.
Speaker 4: Counter on what is his name Kamari Kamari and tap target creature and opponent controls, then you may have Kamari become a copy of that creature. Except its name is Kamari and has vigilance and this ability. So he's the clone guy, but he's in two colors. She could have like a semic bullshit clone dot deck.
Speaker 3: Yes, how fucking cool is that? Oh man, I'm so pumped that they did this card is so cool.
Speaker 1: Is he a villain?
Speaker 2: No, he's a good guy. He's a He is a hero for sure. He's you and.
Speaker 3: A's other protector. He's like the childhood guardian that like helped her grow into adulthood because she was very important and people would try and like fuck her up. But then if they tried to like mess with this ten year old girl on the beach, a giant seven foot tall tiger man with a spear would comment.
Speaker 2: Just fuck you up.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even be scared.
Speaker 2: Kamari's awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very pumped about him. I'm really excited about that card.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna build it?
Speaker 4: Yes, you're gonna build that deck, not clone, because you already have a Teamer clone deck.
Speaker 2: Maybe Teamer clones comes apart. Now it's just Simmic clones. Oh, cut red, cut red.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna cut red from a deck because I like that card so much.
Speaker 1: How do you like that freaking nerd? I know, Sholinda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can pound sand.
Speaker 1: So I like this card. This is our last card soon. I think it might be actually Sin, we're going to Sin.
Speaker 3: I've actually seen lots of talk about this guest. She's the actual villain.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, let me read. We got to read this. This is a Leviathan Avatar, which, strangely enough relevant creature types. Yeah yeah, okay, so five to five Leviathan Avatar blue green five hell yeah, holy shit, flying and trample. So she flamps as sin enters remove all counters from any number of artifacts, creatures and enchantments, and Sin enters with that many plus ones.
Speaker 2: I think she should get plans Walkers too, but continue.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, when Sin dies, put all counters on target creature you control, then shuffle it into its owner's library. Oh so she's like the Osilith.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, she's the ozolith. Plus what's that? It's black black.
Speaker 3: Three ether snap ether flash either remove all counters from all permanents. It gets everything except for planes. Walkers puts all the counters onto her. When she eats shit, she puts all of her counters onto something else and then shovels in.
Speaker 1: This card's good.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it's broken or the most amazing, but like it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: And it's a Leviathan in two different colors. And that's the main problem that Leviathan Octopus see that the Sea Monster deck has is monto Blue doesn't have unless you dedicate like ten or twelve or fifteen slots to man of rocks. It doesn't have the consistent man of production that you would have in a green deck. Does now it does now because this is your command under and you do plus ones and you do blue and you do green, and it solves the black problem, which is not enough mana unless it's just burst mana. Like this, this is this is it, And I'm excited to see the Leviathan Octopus counter dot deck.
Speaker 1: It's gonna feel like a Hydra deck but with.
Speaker 2: Blue and that's cool.
Speaker 1: And I like fucking blue better because I'm smarter than you. Yeah, I know everything about Final Fantasy.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: Oh this is the last card. Yeah, this is the last card in Final Fantasy. Tan my least favorite.
Speaker 2: Character, possibly in the entire French.
Speaker 1: But he's the last one.
Speaker 4: I can't tell the pound sand not four four for four like Naya and the sorry u Celesnian two reach trample. When he deals combat damage to a player, destroy up to one target artifact that player controls, and put a plus one on him at the beginning of your end step. If a counter was put onto Waka this turn, put a plus one counter on each.
Speaker 1: Other creature you control.
Speaker 2: Insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's your end step. Why can't all that happen before combat?
Speaker 2: Because that has to be too good? That's why.
Speaker 1: Because he sucks. He looks like a debed.
Speaker 2: Oh he and he is a debt.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's the comedy he's the comic relief character in the in the game, but he's like one of the main characters, and he's the most powerful character you can play.
Speaker 1: Ass Oh come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I don't like him. And and he also marries Lulu. That's goth mommy from before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's whose face is getting sat on.
Speaker 2: That that's right, that's the face. That's the face.
Speaker 1: That's some bullshit. I know. This is why I don't like Final Fantasy. See Fantasy.
Speaker 3: Final Fantasy ten ruined it for Ryan because of walka can.
Speaker 1: Walk the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: And normally I'd imitate his accent right now, please don't, but it's very offensive, so I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To do that. Good. Yes, I hope he's offended.
Speaker 2: Good I do.
Speaker 1: That was the last card.
Speaker 2: That was the last card.
Speaker 4: Well, sorry, if we did your deck dirty. If you like the bant deck, I myself partial to bant Enchantress ban Chantress.
Speaker 2: If you will, I will.
Speaker 1: And do you have a band deck?
Speaker 2: You don't?
Speaker 4: You used to, not anymore, And this ain't going to be it. Nope, it's going to be Tiger Guy.
Speaker 2: Correct only Simmik from now on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, in the comments below, if you want to get entered into the booster pack game, let us know which one's your favorite, which which one got done dirty or done good? And I guess your favorite cards or which ones that we missed that you wish that we would have talked about. Lots of lots of comments and lots of engagement on YouTube from all of the Final Fantasy stuff we've done so far, and I think people are just just very willing to share and be excited and make corrections and tell me I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: But really it's you because I know everything. You know nothing.
Speaker 4: Hey, and it's been a lot of fun. I engage in joke and it's I like it, so keep it coming.
Speaker 2: I've been having a lot of fun reading the comments as well, so thank you very much for being there.
Speaker 1: This is the pre show for episode four nine four hit.
Speaker 3: Our theme song for the next episode of Cookmander Cookout Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks for seeing the preciow