Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: What's that, beautiful people? It is your baby Mama, Favorite Baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son back at it again, Boom, back at again with another promo. What's up? Listen? I know I told y'all last week, but I feel like some of y'all might not have heard me because, for whatever reason, we still not sold out. What the fuck is this? This ain't how we play family. This ain't how we play family. We are less than three weeks away from the most outrageous live show you've ever been to. Okay, Philly, April thirteenth, Me and the Talk Heavy podcast is shutting the city down at Punchline all right, and tickets are still available. All you have to do is click the link in my bio or go to live Nation and just search your girl. Okay, get your tickets now. Okay. It's gonna be games, all right, It's gonna be wild conversations. Okay, think barbershop talk meets girls group chat. You want to be in on that, you want to save space that have some wild ass conversations. I got you, Okay, Sip Heavy A live show with the Talk Heavy and Chocolate Chip Sit and Sip. Damn, Why the fuck would I fuck my own podcast name up. That's crazy, Talk Heavy and the Chocolate Chip and Zip podcast is bringing it to you live baby, all right and not gonna lie listeners. Get in on it. Get in on it, okay. If you go to the pop to the website and click unlock, type in Sip Heavy all lowercase, no spaces, you can save yourself some coins. Okay. I know we in a recession. They don't want me to tell y'all this, but y'all know we in a recession. I got you, okay, get your tickets now. And of course we got some fly shit all right. I'm not gonna hold y'all. I've been seeing all this pop the balloon stuff, and I said, I want some of that. I want some of that, but I'm on real conversations. I want real questions, I want real interactions. And you know where you can get it at the damn live show Sip and Talk Heavy all right, April thirteenth at Punchline. Get your tickets now. Don't say I ain't tell you. Don't say I ain't warn you. Bring y'all ass. Okay, your future husband's waiting for you. Your future wife is waiting for you.
Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 2: Some motherfuckers that share yourself to humor, who might end up being a new cousin or something they weighing for you. They all have to show. Okay. April thirteenth at Punchline, Philadelphia, Chocolate Chip and Sip and Talk Heavy podcast, it's going down all right. With all that being said, y'all know what every week I like to come to y'all what a theme that helps me gear my thoughts or vaguely pin them together. So today's theme is gonna be Diary of a mad band. Okay, makes absolute no sense. They have no connection, but I'm in my feelings. Okay, that's what it's gonna be. That's what we're talking about today. Okay, that's where we are. Ty Die Grind says, I feel like I'd feel so cure with you anywhere we go, sleeveless. Don't piss me off. We're doing so good. We're like five minutes in and you're already starting your shit. Don't piss me off. Okay, I shut up. I should have named the title the Live I made it Green Giant. I should have made it the hawk. Y'all pissed me off so bad outfit, said diarrhea of a mad man. You can get the fuck out with tygrind. Okay, y'all not gonna get on my nerves today. Thank you and thank you. But yeah, like I said, man, not really sure if they have a correlation, not really sure if they made sense. But you know, not be my feelings and not be thinking about shit. And it's just where we are right. So today's topics are interesting. Stay with me or don't, but nine times out of ten, you're gonna have a good time, all right. First, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like we are seeing more of this long day distance dating pop up on our timelines. Is it just me? Is it just me? Do y'all see these videos pop up on your timeline of oh how far would you fly for sneaking? Like to blame for that? Men?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Shut up, shut up, shut up? Okay, shut up? Who did that? Somebody on a lie? I did that. I don't know how that worked. It was just fire works I don't know how to work. Okay, bet, thank you. Yeah, And I feel like we have been seeing these love stories of oh, ten days before I see my fiance, nine days before I see my long distance girlfriend, and they hug and they keep going, like through all the days. I feel like we already having the honest conversations about long distance dating, like and I want to know if I'm by myself when I say like, I don't mind long distance dating, but I don't want to pin pal. I don't want to pin pal. I don't want that. I don't want that. I don't mind long distance dating, but I don't want a pinpal. If I wanted to hear a man tell me sweet nothings but never get to see him, I just write to a nigga in jail. No, that's just me. I don't want that. I don't need that. I thank you. They're mind cuddles. I want them now. That's it.
Speaker 1: Call JG.
Speaker 2: Wentworth give me my shit. Okay, yeah, I want my shit now. Like when the few times that I've attempted to do the long distance dating, like bro, if we've been talking for like a month and neither one of us has said something about going to see the other one, this isn't it for me. I don't want that. I don't want that. Dion Smith CZ says, nah, I need the scout Rubs live and in living color. tyDi Grind says Snapple facts. I feel like a month it's enough for us to decide when we're going to see each other. Outfit says two hours driving distance is a max of a long distance I can handle. Were not even gonna get into the hour qualifications. Yet, We're not even gonna get into the hours because honestly, a two hour drive is that's barely long distance.
Speaker 3: That's like imagine driving two hours in New York traffic and then getting there and having an argument having drive back.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I'll say that's what I was gonna say. If I'm if I have a like if I'm dating a guy in New York, I don't think that's long distance. That's not that's like a day trip. That's an afternoon trip. Honestly, I've gone to New York and done a podcast and come home. So it's like I can go to New York and date a nigga and come home, Like, I don't think that's long distance to me. To me, it would have to be like at least three and a half hours. Three and a half hours is long distance and even still I don't even feel like because what's that DC on a like trash day? That's not bad?
Speaker 1: Oh you can't is different.
Speaker 3: I guess you're gonna make some money, I mean, but then you won't get some office.
Speaker 2: Is exactly my point. I've been through enough of them. Okay, whatever, I gotta give me a topic that's not even what we're wants to be talking about, Like what grind says is not long distance for you though, Okay, okay, whatever whatever, But yeah, my point being, I want to see you. I want to see you, like it can't just be us texting us, calling us FaceTime and like, bro, I need the romance. I need the cuddles. I need to face to face. Like I want to go on dates. And don't get me wrong, virtual dates count. We both can go out to eat and set the phone up on FaceTime and we did da da da dah. But like, eventually, I want to see you in my space, like the digital get down is not enough for me. Okay, Like huh, I think emojis can't replace a hug. I know that you know that, we know that what we're gonna do about it, it can't just be us booboo loving on the phone all day, You sitting on top of a washing machine kicking your feet up, Like God, I know that's cute, it's fun. But now because the pin pals, shit ain't enough to me. Like when we get to the point where my phone has more motion than I do, Baby, this is a problem. My phone is not my soulmate. What's up? What are we doing? How are we making this a difference? Like if I don't see you or we aren't talking about seeing each other within a month, what are we doing here? Because I'm now no longer interested? And you know what else? I think the problem is so growing up, I did have pin pals. What the fuck you mean? Of course? Shot? Okay? So what.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: One of my pimpals was one of the girls I met when I was doing pageants. Her name was Rebecca. She was really nice. We wrote to each other a lot. My other pimp don't laugh, Shot, because I know you about to get on. I feel like Donell when he was like, don't laugh, y'all, I'm serious, and then Charlemagne started laughing. Anyway, all right, listen, Shot, really Rebecca buzz white, duh uh? But Shot, don't laugh? Okay, my other pimpal she was a member of the Sioux tribe. She was a Native American on a reservation in South Dakota. Shot, I said, it's not funny. She lived in South Dakota and she was a member of the Sioux tribe. The two Native Americans. She lived on a reservation. And so before you say it's cap she was lying, right, I was.
Speaker 4: Sorry, But that's not the bad part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the bad part. I was so excited about my Native American pin pow that I told my teacher. I told my teacher, but I didn't know this white woman was obsessed with Native Americans. Right, So then she like went to the school district and got funding for my pen pal and like ten of her friends to come to Philadelphia because none of them had ever been off the reservation. So they came to Philly, right, but they all had such bad shell shock because they had never been off the rest animation. They all have fucking anxiety. Ended up having to leave like a day or two early because they were shutting down so bad. Long story, shirt, I had a pen bald Like we talked for like maybe a month or two after that, and then that was it? That was it?
Speaker 1: That was it?
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, what did you say? I'm not shot has cut? The funk cut is Mike. That is my good shot. I gets canceled. It's South Dakota. She's from the suit Try. I'm so serious. Gross said, changing lives one man at a time. If y'all hate me, just say that, like, yeah, I don't know, Fuck you guys. Long story short, you know, like I said, I want to see you within a month, right, that's that's the long story of it. Sue tribe, Sally is wild. You know, it's crazy. I don't even I don't. I cannot remember her name. No, I don't remember her name. I don't remember her name. That's crazy. But yeah, shout out to the Sue tribe. And it's not Sue like s U is si O u X. Yeah, it so crazy. Relationship talk with Ge says, we love you. Big Buck twenty one ninety nine says, what great were you in when this happened? I was in sixth grade? Pop says, are those binos we see the back? Yeah? Those not mine? Those are shots though, those are shots. But yeah, and I feel like the only reason we the only reason we shouldn't be entertaining or trying to figure out when we want to see each other as that month closes. Is if somebody's funds aren't right right. So that's another part of the conversation. I feel like we're not having We always like, well, oh what you doing long distance relationship? You got long distance relationship money? Okay? Because the further you are a part, the more expensive it is. I know, you think, oh, well, we don't see each other all the time, so you know, we don't have to spend that much money on dates. But like, the money comes out other ways. It comes out in plane tickets okay, it comes out and carry on fees okay, it comes out in ubers to and from the airport. Okay, do you got relationship money?
Speaker 1: Five planes and fell out the sky and like come what so Like at the end of the day, I'm risk life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, uh I, I don't mind being in a long distant relationship, but how long before you come? Sit on the edge of my bed like that foxing an't mean because if it's more than a month, I'm probably not to girl for you. Okay, you know I'm talking about Yes, I don't like shod Outfite says the chat is perfect tonight, y'all, don't fix me off please? Yeah, all that aside. I told you all. Today's theme was a diary of a mad man. She It ain't really gonna make sense, but you know it's what I be feeling. I said, mad band, Oh jo.
Speaker 1: Deasy, No, I thought you said man. I was.
Speaker 2: As nigga t I Grind says long distant relationships are dangerous in this political climate. Hip hop vis Pop says, as a person currently in a long distance relationship, I understand, thank you and thank you. Uh Grind says that scretched out fox, So what because I'm gonna scratch you out? Yeah yeah, yeah, that's what I want. Hip Hop vibes Pod says, Luckily, she just wants stayed over. That's not bad. That's not bad, And depending on the state, it might not even long distance. Okay, if I live in if I live in Philly and you live in Jersey, that song this is my nigga, he said, one state over. That's one state. No I'm saying it's not Oh. I thought she was saying it was. No no, no no no no no. I said depending on the state, because technically, if I live in Philly, but you live in like, what's the next one over?
Speaker 1: This way?
Speaker 2: Pennsylvania?
Speaker 1: This way?
Speaker 2: Is it Connecticut? Mm hmm, Yeah, geography is hard.
Speaker 1: Is hard?
Speaker 2: Dionne Smith says, forget the car fox she said, she showed me the boofox tyed that grind says, and I want to reciprocate that energy. You sit on the other side of the bed. Fuck y'all. All right, next topic. I made a post about this, and I feel like it went a little bit left and niggas didn't really understand what I was saying. But any man in the gym right in a notebook is in his villain error. I said what I said. Okay, I don't care who you are, I don't care how you raise, I don't care what you got going on. Any man in the gym writing in a notebook is in his villain error. Okay this They're not there to work, Okay, they are planning something way darker. Okay. They are in the gym every day trying to figure out how they gonna get revenge. Okay, that's it. It's just for revenge. You ain't never seen death. Note no, you don't know what this is for. Okay. Any man in the gym writing in a notebook is in his villain error. Okay, baby, he don't play. Okay, Sis, just worry about yourself. Leave that man alone. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart because I care about you. Okay, leave that man alone. Okay. He is in the gym for revenge and that's it. Okay. The only thing he's worried about is that how you're gonna make all them bitches that did is wrong. Sorry, Okay, he don't care about nothing else. Huh, you need receipts.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've seen nigga jos.
Speaker 2: They work exactly. They are in the gym writing down extensive workouts. Okay. They are strict on their p rs. They are firmly focused on what they are doing. They are not worried about bitches. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. They are not worried about bitches. They are in their villain era.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you brought the notebook, you ain't saying death note.
Speaker 1: I can't saying this writing numbers and reps not names.
Speaker 2: Do you know what those number and reps are for each rep is for the bitches who hurt him. Okay, trying to tell you it is not a game. It is not a game. It is not a game. He uh lie day e e da a d li day day says, why is everything now? Man versus woman? Are you new here? I think he may be new here. We like, we actually love each other over here. Every once in a while we tell the joker too, this is one, it said, jokes or too, but thank you, thank you. Our fitz said, what's this attack about. It's about what I saw. I was walking through the gym and his nigga was writing in his notebook, and he was so angry writing in the notebook though. I said, wow, you show that bitch. No, you're gonna show that bitch like I knew. I knew, I knew, I knew. When I saw that man writing it, I was cheering for him, honestly. I wanted him to achieve all the things that girls said he couldn't. I can tell how vigorously he was writing in the goddamn book. I'm bruting for you, sir, I love this for you. I want Blaird seventeen on one says, I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, so you just made an old story about this nigga. I thought I was the only one to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I mean, but did I lie?
Speaker 1: You probably are.
Speaker 2: How many men do you know in the gym writing in a notebook that are at peace and just happy?
Speaker 3: I don't know because the niggas who have notebooks are also like jacked, so they're usually like when they lift things, they usually scream.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: If you are in the gym writing in a notebook, you were either training for a role as a superhero or you're trying to figure out how to turn your ex's heartbreak into a six package. There's no between you.
Speaker 1: Do nothing anymore. I mean, you know, and all you do is walk past the nigga right vigorously.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying though. I'm not lying though, That's what I need to understand. I'm not lying. Yes, you wanted to see this ship right here? Okay, I seen it. It's real. It's real, and they mean like the same niggas that be at the gym calling it therapy. No, you need to talk to somebody. Gym therapy is one thing, but sitting on somebody couch is another. Get on somebody zoom. Okay, we need to figure out what's happening because you trying to take over the world one bic up curl at a time. It's too much. We can't handle it. Okay, we cannot. But yeah, that's that's my thoughts. Strike the villain, say hey, I made it, tidy grind, say he gonna kill that pussy. If you get it, then write it down, don't show on twenty eight cent. I send it because it's a real thing. It's a real thing, absolutely, long story short. If you see a man in the gym vigorously writing in a notebook, especially if he has one of those skinny strap tank tops on, just work on yourself sys, not him, not him, that's it. How long was that shot? Boom? But yeah, like, once you get a notebook, I feel like the biceps and traps just come with the notebook like it's a baggage deal. But all that aside. I told y'all today's theme is Diary of a mad band. Shit might not go together, but I be in my feeling, so here we are right. The next thing I have to say, fellas I know this one might put y'all on y'all tools a little bit, which is hard because we're just coming off like you know, y'all in y'all notebook. But what I say is real. Females might not, you know, say it often, but it exists and it's real. Okay, and I want y'all to just listen for a second before y'all try to chop my head off. Okay, just listen for a second before y'all try to shot my head off.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The only thing worse than a deadbeat dad is a dad who suddenly becomes a dad because he's trying to impress a girl. I know, I know, I know, hear me out though hear me out now, Fellas, y'all might not know this because y'all don't see this side of the fence, right unless you like men. But if you don't, you don't see this side of the fence. But the ladies know what I'm talking about. The only thing worse than a dead beat dad is a dad who's only a dad when he's trying to impress a girl. I know, I know, I know, Fellas, y'all don't really see this part because you know what I'm saying, y'all don't like men. Well, if some of you do. But fellas the only time you gonna see this part is if you like men. Let's just say it like that, right, But if you are a man who only chooses to show up and be a dad when you're trying to impress a new girl, bro, do better, do fucking better, Do fucking better. Coach McGee says, huh. Chevy Chris says, didn't know that was a thing. Exactly if you like women, you wouldn't know what was saying, right. Rasta Fuego TV says dudes are having kids to impress women. That's od weird. Shrected Villain says I ain't got kids, so that don't apply to me. Joe Power twelve says that's pathetic as fuck. Alfie says Diary of a mad Bad equals cut my life into pieces. This is not my master sort. Don't don't. Don't y'all pissed me off so bad. Y'all pissed me off so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad. But mym Blair seventeen or one says that's a thing, while Maul b Lion says I've seen guys raise their step kids better than their real kids. Uh, Troy Time TV sent the hand raising emojis, got city kicks, says them, just in time for Father's Day, exactly, exactly, exactly exactly, those same dudes that only show up for their holiday on father Day's picks. These these these men exist, These men exist, right, These men absolutely exist. And I know you probably thinking, like, you know, well, what do you mean they only trying to be a dad when they're trying to impress a girl. But yes, there are men who will become more active in their kids' lives when they get a new girl that they are dating. And the crazy part is I've seen dudes like you know, try to be od with the fathering like you know, oh, trying to put the baby in FaceTime and picking the kid up more and me and the kid be confused, like, nigga, you don't act like that. What's happening? What's happening? This is a real thing. Like, all of a sudden, you're trying to be the best dad ever cause you got a new bitch. That's corny. That's corny, that's corney. You don't want her to see all the lame shit you be doing. Nah, no, let her see it.
Speaker 1: Stank.
Speaker 2: Let her see it, what she got? Comments to her, she stick around, let her see it, let her see it. They'll be shy, show it all, show it all, like you will have men that men. It's like you'll have men as soon as they start talking to a new girl. Now all of a sudden, this, I want to see my saw any vet nigga. Don't even see you s son in two years? Why why you want to see him now? What's happening? What's her name? What's her name? What's her name? Because the only time you come around on that energy is when you've got somebody new. So what's her name? What's her name? Like now I'm saying he bringing new toys, he's dropping off clothes, he making time for photo ops. And don't get me wrong, I know some of you are saying, well, at least he's being a dad. At least he's showing up. At least he's trying, is he or is he just showing his child that it's okay for people to come in and out their lives as long as they're bringing something, Because that's what it shows, that's what it shows, especially if he got a daughter. Is he really being a dad or is he just teaching his kids that it's okay for people to come in and out your life as long as they're bringing you a gift, giving you money, having something for you, because it goes hand in hand, it goes hand in hand. Is he teaching them that it's okay for a man to come in and out their life as long as they're bringing gifts, because that's what it is. That's what it is. All add energy and da da da Okay, unless you're going down to the course to try to get some custody paperwork done. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe it. Don't believe it. I don't believe it. I don't believe it because when he when that girl leaves, do you know what's gonna happen? So will he? Okay? And I know some of y'all I just want to cirgle back. I know some of y'all can be like, well, at least he's trying. At least he's trying to be a dad, is he, though, Because when that girl leaves, nine times, i'd attend the dad do too. And it's like, bro, come on, as soon as that girl leaves bock them kids, just like it's been the whole time before, Like.
Speaker 1: Come on, talk to my dad because he left and never came back.
Speaker 2: Respect business. Yeah, shout out to your dad for standing on business. Okay he said, he said he there got.
Speaker 1: A new girlfriends. Georgia's like, that's crazy, bro.
Speaker 2: Not even that. Shout out to the real dads, the one that show up regardless, the one that's fighting it be in their kids life. The ones that are showing up day in and day out, whether they have it or not, just so that their child sees them and knows that they're trying. Those are the ones. I'm applaued. Not you funky ass Father's Day photo op niggas, get out of my face. I don't want that. I don't want that. I don't want that father photo op. Yes, yes, yes, not you Father's Day photo op niggas. I I don't like that energy. I don't like that energy. Shout out to the ones that don't let nothing come between them and their legacy speak real MVPs.
Speaker 3: One day went to my friend's house. Well he's not my friend anymore, Jesus Christ. He was so mad, he was assuming. He's like, yeah, daughter, wish me have birthdare nothing blah blah blah. Well happy fathers there nothing blah blah blah. I was like, you have a kid, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Can you no when we go and break he passed my lip cloth? Thank you? Can you bring me the bag then? Okay? Oh my god, mister Chuck, what's up big dog? Jerima Edward says, sole custody of mind for the last twelve year. Oh he a man, I know he got good snacks at his house. Don't piss me off. Tyder Ground says, thank you, man, We appreciate you. Aaron d Nash seven three, what's up? Aaron dy Nash? He says he's trying trying to get some cucci exactly exactly. Subject Matter says, what she's saying is keep that did be energy, my guy, You can, you can. If you're gonna go back to it anyway.
Speaker 1: Why not just keep it?
Speaker 2: Why switch it up? Be consistent? Outfit says sir, go help that one with those kids for real before you help yourself to some hot crotch. Exactly exactly. Sorry. Uh. Blow by the Oh says I'm an active father and I'm not a fan of dead beat on any level exactly. And you know what I always wanted to know. This is gonna I'm sorry, I just want to say this one thing for we go to the next topic. Y'all don't know that y'all friends be dead be dads? And I say disrespectfully, this is a genuine question. This is a genuine question. Do y'all not know that y'all friends be dead beat dads? Right? Or does the thought of their kids never cross your mind? Right? Because I feel like, whether I was male or female, if I know my friend got a kid and it's been like two three weeks and I heart them, say nothing about the kid, this is a red flag because whether it's good or bad, your kids are always gonna do something that has to come out your mouth, okay, because they just they're just so special and unique. It's something where we're like, oh my god, I just love them so much, or it's like, oh my god, I promise I just love them so much. Like your kids are gonna do something that you're gonna have to tell your friends. How do you know your kid's father is a dead beat? And weld on, how do you know your friends have like kids and their dead beat like how does that work? Jay to the Jones says, dead beat tanged with Dead Beats. That makes sense, That makes sense? Is that what it is? Do dead Beats haang with?
Speaker 3: Debby told me all the ship and I ain't no homeboy.
Speaker 2: Oh it's outfit, says, y'all know how much I want to go to the Poconos. Oh snaps dang all right, y'all, hold on, hold on, y'all know how much I want to go to the Poconos and my friends this weekend instead of going to my daughter's colored garden margin competition. I love my weirdo lots soul. Sep and four says if I haven't seen the kid, seen him with them, or heard about something they together, I started asking hard questions. Don Don Block says we can't chill, hang out, be friends, none of that. If you got kids and don't spend time with them. I love that energy. Tighty Grind says, that's exactly what it is. Malby Lyon says Dead Beats got all the free time in the world. Grind says, because I don't know nothing, honestly, that really must be what it is. Maybe dead Beats just head when they hang with dead beats, and that's why. Oh you know what, I take the back. Dead beats hang with dead beats, or they hang with people who don't have kids, so they don't notice, right, because I feel like that's the only other way you wouldn't notice that they're not saying something about their kids, or that they aren't with their kids.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Shot, I moved my chair down and it moved a frame. It's okay now now I know. I'll just added this. I don't know because hold on, hold on, y'all. I gotta s thank you, mister Chock. Just border badge. Thank you, hold on, y'all.
Speaker 1: I just that's nice. That's a nice green.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is old.
Speaker 2: Actually, my arms really don't fit. They really are choking hand. I'm just saying, mister Chalk brought another badge. Thank you baby, Thank you baby. Tye grind says real fathers have too many play dates to hang with dead beats. I just get alarmed when, like if I'm dating somebody new, like if you tell me you have kids, my first two follow up questions are immediately, what's your arrangement and when's the last time you've seen them? Okay, because a nigga will be real quick to tell you, like, oh, you know, I get them every weekend. I get them every other weekend. We rotate holidays, and when's the last time you time? Oh man, Now, as soon as your response starts with a deep sigh, I'm good. Nothingk you, no thank you, no thank you, I'm good. So yeah, diar a mad band or onto the next topic, y'all. And you know, maybe I'm just speaking for the ladies today. I feel like it's a lot of stuff women be thinking, but sometimes we don't articulate it in the best way. And so I feel like that's what a lot of what today is as well. Because this next part, Oh, it burns my fucking grits. Okay, it burns my grits. Okay, it grinds my gears, It burns my grits. Okay, it puts not some in my panties. Okay, all of it, all of it, all of it, all of it. From the bottom of my heart. When I say I want a man who knows how to communicate, When I say communication is important to me, okay, when I say I want a man who knows how to communicate, that does not mean I want you to check in with me every hour on the hour. Okay, baby, I don't want to be your CEO. That's absolutely not what I want to be. I don't want to be your parole officer. I don't want to be your wharton. I don't want to be none of that. Okay. I just want you to know how to communicate. That's it. You ain't got to check in with me every hour. I don't need that. I don't need that. I don't need you to tell me you getting up going to the bathroom. I don't need you to tell me you're about to run to the store and get some celery. I don't need none of that. I just need you to know how to communicate. Like for some reason, men think when you say you want somebody who knows how to communicate, you gotta let me know what color your piss was, Okay, what time you left out the house for the gym, and how much water you drink at the gym? Okay, what time you leaving for work? Okay. I don't need none of that. I don't need none of that. I don't need you to check in. That's not what communicate means to me. I need you to be able to articulate when you're happy, when you're sad. Things you like, things you don't like, things I can improve on, things you appreciate from me, things that mean a lot to you, things that upsets you, things that don't rub you the right way. And I need you to be able to communicate that without being arrogant, without being angry, without being off putting, without being aggressive. That's what communication means. The next time a woman tells you she wants a girl, a guy who knows how to communicate, seven you good? Seven seven seven's here guys also, But the next time a woman tells you she wants a man who knows how to communicate, please do not think she wants to be your parole out for ser because I promise you that's not what she means. Tyed I grind says, this makes me feel like you're dating in the special education spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo, about.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not. And if you feel like this sounds like I'm dating in the special education curriculum, okay, go ask a woman, actual sister act your cousin asks what's her experience when she tells men she wants a man, who knows how to communicate automatically that processes in their brain is she wants to control me, she wants to restrict me. She wants to tell me what to do and what I can't do. Nope, not it, not it. Johnny Elva says, isn't it different though? Based on women to women? No, no, no, I promise you there is not one woman on this earth who says, you know what I want A man who knows how to communicate, which means I want you to tell me where you're going, what you're going, who you're doing it with, how long you're gonna be there. No, no woman wants that. Why y'all think? No, that's not fun to me. That's fun to y'all because it's not fun to me. It's not fun to me. Lynn three three four says dating is so difficult and different than it once was. What's going on now? You want the truth for you want to lie? You want the truth for you want to lie because I can tell you, but you tell me what you want to hear first. Oh thank you, Lynn, mister Chock saying she may want a girl. J Night two on five says, I just left the casino with a thousand dollars what you want to go eat tonight? I'm cracking tie diagram. Please please hold on, hold on, let me scroll back down. Uh Outfie says, in return for my effective communication skills, tell me what you want to eat? Whoa woo woo woo boo. Too much dip on your chip play you know it a lot right now. You're doing a lot right now. Ain't know another thing. Since we're on this topic a lot of times when we say we don't know what we want to eat. For me, I'm gonna say for me. I'm only gonna speak for myself if I say I don't know what I want to eat, I'm just sick of fucking cooking. I'm sick of fucking cooking. I'm so sick of cooking that I don't care what I put into my body. Pauls no Diddy, I don't care what I put into my mouth. Pauls no Diddy. I don't care what I eat as long as I don't have to cook it. I don't care my picky. I'm not picky. Whatever you want, whatever you want to sign with me, I'm just sick of fucking cooking. As someone who cooks every goddamn day, sometimes two or three times a day. I am sick of fucking cooking. If a woman tells you she don't know what she want to eat, maybe she's just sick of cooking, because I know I am, I am, I'm done, I'm spent, I am tired, I'm tired. That's Grandpa and my sum me in it back like that's two dam bad. So yeah, maybe she's just sick of cooking. Mister Shock says, fellas, just order what you get for yourself, because she always gonna reach for yours. And I'm the cheek codesby right there. The cheek's codesy right there, y'all. Don't never think like yo. When whenever I get fries, my girl always eat half my fries. I asked her what she wanted to eat. She says, she didn't know. I want fries. Let me get me some fries and get her some fries too, because I know she like fries. How do I know? Because she usually eats all my fucking fries. No, no, no, that don't make sense to y'all.
Speaker 1: They don't or could say yeah, or I.
Speaker 2: Can say, I'm tired of this, Grandpa, Thank you, okay, thank you. Shak de Villain says, lies be cause y'all shut down every suggestion. Once again, I said for me, then I stand corrected for me, for me, because for me, I just be sick of cooking. J Ninetewen one five says, I'm gonna bring you chicken fries, shrimp, but a side of turkey. That'll fix the indecisiveness. I don't care. Sounds good to me. Good to me, two plates, I said, two plates. Office says, then I pull up the Chick fil a. No, I don't want that, like God, damn it. Okay, once again, I started this statement was I started the statement with for me, maybe it's just me, Maybe it's just me. I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. Blarry seventeen on one says, back to what's going on with dating, tell the truth and shame the devil. I'm cracking up.
Speaker 3: I got an answer for you. Depends on the type of man. I've had men try to gas like me. Either that's in being nonchalant blah blah blah. I've had mess step up and do better. If that's truly him, that then she has to make the decision. If that's something we're talking about food.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's the problem with Dave?
Speaker 1: What the community want? The community?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like the problem with dating is a vicious circle. You can start at any point in this circle, but it's going to continue to go around and go around, and go around and go around, and it's not going to stop until majority of these problems are fixed. Okay, in no particular order, but these are all like cop in this circle.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Number one, social media has allowed a lot of you to believe that you have access to options that you don't really have access to. And a lot of people will say, oh, social media, it gives you all these options. No, we don't, No, we don't. No, we don't. Let me tell you why. The same way you can scroll through your phone and see models and fitness influences and celebrities and have them all at the swipe of your finger. They had that twenty years ago, but it wasn't a swipe of a finger. It was a turn of a page in a magazine. We've always had access to people that we didn't actually have access to. Right, So now you think just because you are able to DM said person, you have a better chance of being what's said person. But I am here to tell you that you DM that person does not mean you are actually gonna get to that person. Okay, if I slide in Jacob Latimore, Chris Brown, Luke James DM right now, they are not gonna see it. It's gonna go to they're fucking general folder or what's the photo that you can't really see the message requests. They are not gonna see that. It's gonna go to the message request. Okay, I know because I be doing it. Okay, they wanna see that shit. Y'all be thinking that y'all got access to people that y'all don't have access to. Back in the day, when people were swiping through these magazines and writing fan mails to these pee old bloxes, thinking they could actually talk to these people, they couldn't. They couldn't. Just like right now, you're swiping through your phone up and down your timeline thinking you could talk to these people and you can't. You can't. All right, that's it. It doesn't exist. Okay. You didn't allow yourself to believe you have options and access to people that you actually don't. That's first stop. Okay, that's the first stop. That's first stop. Okay, the next stop. Okay. For some reason, some of you get in relationships with people that you don't actually like for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It might be because financial, It might be because you didn't been around them so long. It might be because society says, these are the people you are supposed to be with, but you don't actually fucking like them. So what you do is you end up cheating, or you end up self sabotaging the relationship or not being a good partner in a relationship because you don't have to cheat or self sabotaze you. Then you just not show what physically, mentally, emotionally, physically right. And then you fuck them over. You fuck over the good guys and send the good guys back into the dating pool as hurt people. And you know what hurt people do? They hurt people. Okay, So now this says, another fucking peg and the circle. All right, another peg in the circle? Right. I think another problem with dating right now is we aren't being realistic. We aren't being realistic. Okay, on every front, do the people you want want you, That's all I'm gonna say. I'm not gonna add in finances. I'm not gonna add in looks. I'm not gonna add in job titles. I'm not gonna add in social status. You know none of that. All I'm saying is do the people you want want you? No? Yes or no? M h hold on, let me scroll back up, mister chock says, or you're trying to dunp water from a sinking ship with a shotglass. Come on, somebody, come on, somebody. Uh go City Kick says, yes you can because eminem red stand letter on the album. Why let me ask you a questions. Why y'all like this? Why y'all like this? What happened? What happened? What happened? Hold on, I'm trying to score. Back up, y'all. Uh Shrafton Villain says, Stormy replay to make jokes from time to time. Uh J Knight says, you don't see my shit, so it's definitely true. Don't piss me off. Mister jock says, social media gets you degrees of separation closer, but your little DM don't ring any bells. I hate it here, I fucking hate her, I forget hate her. Let me go down. Hold on, outfit says, hurt people will be in gym what they know, what's exactly, exactly exactly bring it around. Ty Grind says that's the big one right there. Lyn through three seven four says you must become what you want to attract. Agree. Agree. My Bogsman five says folks need to be able to tell the difference between attention and intention. Everyone thinks they have all these options, but they don't. They fucking don't, and they don't. They really don't. On God, they don't, they don't, mister Chock says, And if they don't move on.
Speaker 3: On the internet, you gotta listen. You gotta watch what you listen to. If you're listening to guys talk about dating and I can only talk about guys. But if you're listening to guys I only talk about dating, Scalli wags yes.
Speaker 1: And then if that's what you're going through for a vice, then what do you think you're going to attrack?
Speaker 2: Or you're listening to guys who tell you that women are one thing, but you only see them dating the type of women that they say you shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Anything good women. Yeah, I can only talk about guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know what girls do, but they only talk about scalli wag if you want to talk about scali wax.
Speaker 1: And all I can assume.
Speaker 2: Is that's what you have access to.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I like good girls, know I like girls who put snacks in my cole pocket. Then you know, like scalliwags what they might, but they do it for money or ship.
Speaker 2: Like I'm cracking up, Daddy says, I think some are programmed to not like what likes us. I agree. I agree on that. I agree on that.
Speaker 1: I agree on that.
Speaker 2: I agree on that one thousand percent, one thousand percent. All right, y'all, I told you I was running late. I'm running super super late, and I have another pod to do, so uh listen, I'm all righty here, I didn't even get to my last point. But we're gonna talk about this in a little bit. I'm actually about to go do another pod, so you're gonna go live again. But yeah, my message is always gonna be the same. Follow me on the gram at Stormy p p e A at Chocolate, Chip and Chip And if you don't remember anything else, please remember you think cities. I love you, guys, go I see you next week. Peace,