Speaker 1: James gunn DCU has to better than whatever The Rock was gonna do. Right, if he could remember he was going for the control. He want to be the Gun and Black Adam kind of cratered.
Speaker 2: What No, Yeah, you're one hundred percent right. It's just funny that I forgot that was an era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's to me like now we've seen only Black Adam, then we've seen a bit of Gun. I can still comply say I trust Gun way more. Do you feel that way?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I they restore the Rock. First part of me wants to hashtag that also s pubs because that's just like I'm just remembering like the marketing around Black Adam and just ringing the fucking and the Papatui esque level of like videos that we've been hosted. But about Black Adam, it's just like how important this role is. There's gonna change the way superhero movies are are viewed. And he like the reshoots, all the extra budgets that they added to that movie. Holy fuck man, I missed that era, do you though, Like with Rose tinted.
Speaker 1: For memes, we missed that era, but like an actual like like I don't, I can't remember, I know I feel black at him, but like sitting through a bunch of black Adams.
Speaker 2: I don't think I failed it. I think, well, I guess you said you you failed it. I think it was like fine enough, but like not worth the weight and the pain of of of what was going on behind the scenes. I guess to make it happen, I do miss when he came where did he come out, like wearing the outfit comic con man. Yeah, everybody was like juiced up right, They had like the LEDs and he would like lift his hands and they would feel the soa I forgot. It was definitely like prime ZOA era, too good good times because he had like zoa marketing to to a blackout him. Didn't he have like blackout of flavored?
Speaker 1: I think there is something to do with that. I can't remember exactly, but I think he did have some zoa actually, because that's when we're getting into the zoas a big laid and everything. So I think there was something or I or we're conflating the two and we just like made up that he was doing that. But I think there was something possible.
Speaker 2: There, So you're right. I do prefer James gunns DCU over whatever that could have been.
Speaker 1: So now before we dive into the memes here, uh, what do you because someone asked Johnny asked this Center discord because I think he said he was on the four side, what do you think would have done a bigger box office number? Superman sarrying David corn sweat like the movie we got or whatever movie we would have got with Black Adam versus Henry Cavill. Superman not quality, save money, all.
Speaker 2: About money right now, I think the Henry Cavill rock would have made more. Really, what was the money around Superman? Was it good?
Speaker 1: I think it's for Black Adams like under it's just under four hundred?
Speaker 2: What was Man of Steel? Or maybe that's a bad example. Maybe Man of Steele is.
Speaker 1: Like six, like six, six hundred and fifty or six.
Speaker 2: And that's not even like prime Henry Cavill. I feel like Henry Cavill. I think his stock has increased since then, but I don't think. I don't think his stock has increased, but that of course, I'm just a fan of his. So I I I'll be truthful and say that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the meme if Man?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So if Man is a meme that people put on people of like, well, if you did this, and if you do this, and if you do this, this has a lot wrestling like he'd be great. That's like you need a lot of ifs. Henry Cavill has enough track record now to show like fucking man from Uncle what was that one that came out ar Gyle? He has that movie. He just have a Jake Jenhall. He has shows their like he's had a lot of bombs. The peak of Henry Cavill was Man still in BBS Now we want more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could probably it's the same time sort of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would probably still put that over a little bit because that arms mean like entered the zeitgeist there for a little bit, but like I think the peak is long gone, like good luck to them in Highland or I don't think that's gonna work out. So I'm on the other side. I just feel like sad.
Speaker 2: That's so sad as a Henry Cavill fan. But you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: I am Henry Cavill fan too. But you know what, zas If is definitely better publishers better choice.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he like an Oscar buzz for that wrestling movie he did.
Speaker 1: He didn't get it though, Okay, like he didn't get a denomination. There you go. I suppose yeah, my GV Zoo video came out from that year's Comic Con stream there you go, look out next bloopers when we get that going, I probably use s bubs, but yeah, I I think here's my reasoning is because Superman at least was like had that feeling of new and fresh to me. If people are coming off of Black Adam, even though you got Henry Cavill Superman, I feel like it's like, a, I don't know if I want to see this going on there, you know. And plus I just like, I guess this is to do the quality, but I just fucking know, man. And that's where I come down to the Rock Run DCU, Like we would have just been there watching him just beat the ship off of Superman, like you know, he would have won that fight and that's what's so oh disheartening, and then probably say.
Speaker 2: Then he would have like picked him up after it's like you're you're it's like we don't have to fight anymore, but he's still won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And then they sent count he sent his Vulturon movie straight.
Speaker 2: To streaming with Sweeteney.
Speaker 1: Right, No, she's doing Gundam.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's right. Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of those.
Speaker 4: Right, there is so many one at a time. Please, I don't want to go with a Warhammer project too, isn't he's still trying to get.
Speaker 1: Working on it. I think I think he's still working on it. So, but there's crush there. But yeah, we're gonna dive now, we're gonna takeet. So some of these videos I've seen because I prepped and I'm looking at them and then I again a big show to the man that chair, s Bubbs. He sent me about five or six videos that he said he was doing a deep dive on rocks Instagram. So we were talking about that people know, aren't findy and our love for Dwayne Johnson in this realm. So we're just gonna look at some stuff back then, and that's what this cast is. That's how we're gonna end it off here. So and if you want to be a part of this, you should join the discord because lots of fun things happen there. So you can hear them talking, right, No, I can't. I guess, oh hand did you hear that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, I wonder if it's because I'm doing a discord. Let me do this here, I'll do the Oh did I even know?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Okay? I think sometimes with some windows it doesn't like do the audio. So I got I got it here, hang on here perfect.
Speaker 2: Let them cook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we're just gonna go through some of the some stuff. There's one in particular that I think I've talked about, what we've maybe talked about, but you might have forgotten. That's a good thing because this was twenty twenty two when Black Item was coming out. So you got this going on here. This is the start.
Speaker 5: When you think of the DC legends, I think of that. When you think of the DC legends, you think of that.
Speaker 1: You know, that's so funny too, Oh you got to it's so funny toos. There's something about this marketing already. There's two things. It feels older than twenty twenty two, Like it just feels like two thousand and six or something. And it also feels like this is like the Tropic the Tropic funder that this is a fake movie.
Speaker 6: You know, when you think of the DC legends think of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here now I can't say this for sure. Has a lot of different clips that he's given us.
Speaker 2: This is still better acting than his fucking Popadewey videos when he's trying to convince me that they're genuine videos and he's collected all the best noses.
Speaker 1: But well again, because it was just his backyard, right, he wakes up from a fucking nap, he didn't workout, he sucked his wife. There's there, there's looking on these products. Oh do your popa too, do yourself? What else does it got? Do your tearmanna?
Speaker 3: Do this?
Speaker 1: And he's just one at a time, please, And there's Dwayne.
Speaker 2: Dwayne, you gotta give us a name for these these sense and you just missed the deadlines and now they're called like P one and P two whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dwayne, can we have more names?
Speaker 7: And because I'm a stud, I'm ballsy, I don't take no ship from anyone.
Speaker 1: And he just funks off. He just off they we were a clipp bad. They said, no, Dank, can you just please give it off like one number one?
Speaker 3: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: And he's like, no, I'm doing this. But here's my personal thing.
Speaker 2: Play this video one more time. Sorry, sorry to be that guy, but I want to say that one more time.
Speaker 1: I literally just closed it. I got to bring it back up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I need to see that again. And you think of these legends, I missed all of that. I wasn't on clearly, I wasn't on Twitter at this time. I mean, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About this because like these weren't things to like in that sense, right, We're doing news and like these are not good. But when you think of floating logos.
Speaker 5: You think of that.
Speaker 1: When you think I feel like it's fit though here, you think of.
Speaker 2: That straight off that Jumanji said. When you think of the I don't like it. I don't like that color. Sorry seventies.
Speaker 1: Do you not like Khaki as well?
Speaker 2: I like Khaki.
Speaker 1: That's not Khaki, it's Khaki adjacent.
Speaker 2: That's not okay.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so we're gonna a collection here of clips where he is either promoting Black Adam or he's talking about the DC universe. Here right now, there's a bunch of clips I've not seen from mess pubs. Those could end up being my favorite clip. But this is my favorite clip. This has be my favorite rock clip that is not pro wrestling.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I take it back. You're correct. It is a type of khaki. So there you go, good job see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I like kak giuse me, Emily's not a khaki person. She's not khaki or beige.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people aren't, so I I understand that.
Speaker 1: But but I like base because also people I said, oh, you look invasion, like, hey, look at that. So right, So I'm not I'm I could set this up more, but I'm not gonna. I'm gonna give more of the backstory after.
Speaker 8: But its like in a Black Adam sequel, Jaquin Phoenix's Joker, Barry Kean's Joker or Jared Leto's Joker.
Speaker 3: Barry Kegan.
Speaker 9: Oh god, yeah yeah, I would, right, yeah, Look, the work that they've all put in on that character is really impressive.
Speaker 3: The work that Barry Barry, that's my boy. I would say that.
Speaker 9: I've always been a big advocate of Barry and his talent, and I love what he.
Speaker 2: Did with up on that point, I don't think I've ever heard I don't think he even knew who Berry was. Still interview with Joker.
Speaker 3: I wanted to see him.
Speaker 6: But but that's the cool thing.
Speaker 9: By the way, as we continue to build out the DC universe, so as I have been saying, this is a new era in the DC Universe, we're introducing with five new superheroes, the entire j s A, which predated the Justice League.
Speaker 1: Black Adam motherfucker and I remember him him those hard to like. These guys were before the Justice League. So that doesn't mean they're fucking He's a good.
Speaker 2: Like marketing guy though, you know, he knows what keywords to be, Like, I'm gonna will this into existence by saying things like that, those are those are key words, because then they'll be like someone's grandma will hear them and be like, oh my gosh, you know he's JSA is before the Justice League. Yeah, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: For all the memes we do about the Rock and whatnot, the Rock legimly is And maybe it's weird to put them on the same level here because I don't think she's anywhere near meme worthy, But Jay Swift is and her team is one of the most smart teams out there, so is the fucking Rock. Now. Granted, I think the past couple of years of Rocks is like he's as we talk about Papa two, it's almost he's turning two salesmany in right, Like, I think they need to pull him back a little bit. And usually what happens is when he gets on cool, he just goes to wrestling and does shit like this. He does the.
Speaker 5: Justice Shore as a Rock is covered in chills already.
Speaker 1: He does a bunch of stuff. He did that in twenty eleven, twelve. I bring it where his stock was down. He's doing two thir and all this stuff. He's like, I gotta go back and be cool and be bad as and he was. And that's where he's always smart to go back and do that. The Rock is to be an entertainment and his team is one of the most smartest people of all time. You look at his jump from wrestling, you look at all his brands, like he owned the XFL. Not everything's worked, but he is and for this, like legitimately, if he wants to, I don't know if he will, but if he wants to, this man will be president one day. I promise you that if he ever wakes up and decides, I want to be present because of how like charismatic he is and the way he talks. And that's where because in this scene right here, this clip, I'm gonna play it one more time and then I'm gonna give my reason.
Speaker 8: Here it's likely to appear in a Black Adam sequel Jaquin Phoenix's Joker, Barry Kean's Joker, or Jared Leto's joker.
Speaker 1: He he But why he's smart is because that interviewer goes, oh god, yeah, and he's like, yeah, he picks up on it, right, he gets it. He's I go with that. But this look at Black at him, and he look at like one. I don't even think he had probably seen the Batman before Black Adam and the way he talks about Barry. And now, don't get me wrong, I love Barry. I think that's an inspired casting. But before we saw the deleted scene, it's just him in a fucking room, says a couple of lines of Riddler, and he's like, Katine, yeah, you see nothing of that performance, so why would that just sell? And when he's like, oh, I know, Barry, he put so much work in that role. Yeah, he put so much work in a role. I'm sure Barry did, but at that point he would have known that because people didn't know he was in the fucking movie.
Speaker 2: Like he's like, I've been root for Barry forever, Like that's my boy.
Speaker 1: It's like it's the best Noses line again, right.
Speaker 9: Look the work that they've all put in. It's really impressive, the work that Barry put in. Because I know Barry, that's my boy. I would say that I've always been a big advocate.
Speaker 2: Of Barry, always been, always been a big advocate.
Speaker 1: One thing you guys always knowing about me, I love colognes. You know, it's he has these current phrases. And that's where though for me, we're telling us the discord. All that happened is the Batman came out was a massive hit, and at least he knows whether him or his team at least prepping what's going on. Okay, baris joke or whatnot. And I'm sure in the Rocks fucking mind, I guarant which I would love to see that meeting Rock. He's the head of the DC Studios and he sits down Matt Reeves, He's like, yeah, you know, black Adam, I'd really like Robert Passons Batman to.
Speaker 2: Be No, now, you're not one of my students. Sorry, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is why I lean to Gun because at least Gun, we're gonna see how this works out. This could blow up in his face, right. He could let the Batman Part two come out and it does great numbers, does good money, and then when his Batman movie comes out, everyone's like, it's no ship to Matt Reeves, this sucks. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think in the Rocks DCU, I think in that world where he's running it with Hiram Garcy as well his former brother in law, that it's like you are either playing you had to do that in your head former brother in law.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, okay, your eyes open was overwhelming me.
Speaker 1: You were giving me a word. The Rock was doing here, you give me this.
Speaker 3: No, Barry, that's my boy.
Speaker 1: I would say that side. Look again, he's looking off the side. He's seen his people.
Speaker 3: That's my boy.
Speaker 6: I would say that I've always been a big advocate.
Speaker 1: Of Barry because at this stage and be like yes, Sperry, yeah, because and this always loved him, always loved him, big advocate, big advocate. Is he in any of your movies? I've never seen you guys interact like I mean, look at internet. Is there a photo of those two together? I think with the Rock and his crew running things, he would have sat down Matt Reeves and passing all that and he would have been like, you're either Batman or you guys are done. I legitimately believe that would have happened. Yes, Kirk, And there's a story where the Rock. I think you you know us a little bit. The Rock a couple of years ago he came back. He was playing that character Final Boss. Is there a picture of them? I'll take that by my share so you can share, because you can't share two things. I love that we can have this to the Rocks is with us right now. I want to see the date this would have been, like on his lap or something.
Speaker 2: May one, so definitely after this interview, right, No, this is before he's always been.
Speaker 1: But that's fine. It's more about the joker thing. We'll get to it. But what is his photo?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, I'll share the photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see it, so I just know for my eyes it's happened. But a point again, and maybe he is. And that's the thing with the Rock, And that's a problem with the Rock. Is he says so much stuff. Sometimes this stuff doesn't seem genuine, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, pretty bad image.
Speaker 1: He fucked him later on that night. That's like a full on but you know.
Speaker 2: That's like a Sulburn type.
Speaker 1: He's gonna take all the rocks with his trademarks.
Speaker 2: Everything looks so small next to the I know the rocks a massive man.
Speaker 1: But still and that's a problem with the rock where I believe some of the stuff that happens, he is genuine about it, but because of all the genuine stuff also sounds like the fake stuff. Sometimes it all bleeds in together.
Speaker 2: But like it's like he's like just believe in his own shit to make it real, right, yes, like which even if it is really one way, shape or form, it is like it is real.
Speaker 1: It's real to him. He's in like a Truman Show situation. But my point is he was came back to wrestling the last time. He had this story idea where he wanted Cody Rhodes, who was the current faced champion good guy, to turn it into a bad guy. They didn't go for that, They said no, And then what happened is he did the angle. They chose to make John Cena into a bad Guy and the Rock was a big part of this, and he just fucking he peaced out when they told him no. He said, Okay, I advertised for the show, I'm gonna do it. But then after this, I'm fucking out to the point where it really hurt that storyline because it was supposed to be involved. And they told Cody and johnsona Are like, yeah, he just bounced and he didn't want to do this anymore. So that's where I legitimately appeal disagree with me. I think if Matt Reeve said, hey, I really just want to do my own thing, we'll do this, I think they would have said, nah, you're either Black Adams Batman or you're out here. So that's why I think this is him When he says this, he's picking just the most current thing and a successful thing. But like if you look at Barrick Keegan's joke, a joker that fits nowhere in that Black Adam movie with these gods and that devil guy at the end and even passes Batman, right, But he just goes on that and says this.
Speaker 8: Phoenix is joker, Barry Kean's joker or Jared Leto's joker.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, yeah right, and he's just selling you. In the second interview, he was like, yeah, that's good, and whoever is this guy? We need this to have Maybe he shared it, but that's my favorite clip because it's just like he seems so out of lunch. There's no way Barry Keegan's joker was ever going to be a part of the thing. But I think that was his way of I mean, a greas the real. So when I meet Barry and Robert and Matt Reeves, you know, well, what is.
Speaker 2: This this tweet? So this would have been Apparently Dwayn Johnson met the Young Dubliner and Disney's d twenty three xpl last month, okay Higgan's upcoming Marvel role in The Eternals, and then he tweeted this. Barry literally wouldn't talk to me, just kept walking the circles saying no, no, no, no no. But we finally got our pick and shared some kind words. Great dude, and I'm bering for success. Cheers brother. But he's always been, always been rooting for him, huge advocate.
Speaker 1: Huge advocate for him. You know, there are some comments here, we'll get back to that. Dwayne definitely had a had Trump is apps, Yeah, he does. And you know what's scary about it though, as pops, so does James Gunn. The way that James Gunn speaks and the way he like twists the truth. James Gunn sounds.
Speaker 2: Certain just like politicians, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one hundred Mike. He has said it's a bit before he says, I'd say that because he's just waiting for the interviewer. Once the interviewer bites on it. Yeah, i'd say that. Yeah, it's like Lebron saying that's my favorite saying quote. I don't even know that actually, because I don't fall.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: He's a lot of favorite songs.
Speaker 1: Always favorite song. Oh I see, okay, maybe he's snuging.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that specific, but I just know that, like there's so many songs. I love a song and then like post a video of and like singing the song and he's like fucking up. The words are just like, oh no, it's you, Lebron.
Speaker 1: All right, So we'll go to the next one. This one is just a hype the I just give me one second. This was just like the first Restore the Rock. First thing. I'll turn this out. Of course it's the Man of Steel music too. But here's just like a quick it's almost like around about to show you all the little montage with the stuff that was going on in this time. There's this car with that fucking suit.
Speaker 2: You gotta pull it up. Well, sorry, I'll go back. Does he do the wave?
Speaker 6: This talk.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: This is the first brand song.
Speaker 1: You can't say he didn't try. You can't see you can't say him try.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the.
Speaker 6: Black Adam.
Speaker 1: Got another one that s Bub shared that was his favorite in the marketing. It was the rock doing some roadblocks.
Speaker 2: Where is it here?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Yeah, I got it. Someone's pulling up beside me. They want to see the show. Okay, fuck alright, just hearing his voice saying that, all right, here we go. Quotation was what the fuck was the even marketing for Black Adams.
Speaker 10: Hey, Dwayne Johnson, here, I am inviting you to check out the Black Adam experience on Roadblocks, where you can test your Black Adom knowledge, become Black Adam, and unlock some really cool items for your avatars.
Speaker 2: You'll guarantee nobody saw him on Johnson.
Speaker 10: Here, I am inviting you to check out.
Speaker 1: Just like destroying, like they're not even moving to it looks like he just looks like that.
Speaker 2: Hey man, roadblocks is the big thing.
Speaker 1: I can test your black Adom knowledge.
Speaker 3: Become Black Adam. It's just like.
Speaker 1: Your avatar. You got a hit and that's probably what again, that's.
Speaker 2: A lot of one robot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of marketing team stuff, you know. So no, you're right, man, was he on?
Speaker 2: He was probably on Fortnite to at Black Adam he.
Speaker 1: Is, Oh, I don't know that if he is, but he's on, or if he was, but he's on it right now. He has a bunch of like he's his own character. I can't remember what it is, but it's a character that's like, yeah, so hang on, I will let me go up to some of these instagrams here of Twitter. Will fucking let me scroll up desktop versions? Awfu on Twitter.
Speaker 2: That's that's funny, see if I can open.
Speaker 1: Okay, My third one so far was that that first.
Speaker 2: Video wouldn't it wouldn't it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: The very one?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those fucking interviewers, man, Like I get it. They're doing their job and all credit to them, but they're just like fucking glazy. These people like NonStop there. They just seems so plastic, but that's their job. They get paid probably a lot more money than me to do that. So that's cool. I canna talk some some some stars. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, we almost got all the videos here. Oh he put in, Okay, I'll leave that one to last. We've seen that one, but it's it's a good one. And it says there's a clip for someone else saying an inspiratial quote, and Lebron response, that's my favorite, saying okay, I think I kind of know that that sounds I member. I remember during some Game of War, some games pest, he's sent in one of the classic gym clips to talk about Addam Black Island Fortnite. There you go, there's your answer there, Kirk, so he said, And that's my favorite. He doesn't do it enough anymore, but when he used to do the gym clips, that was my favorite because that was the classic backyard of like, hey, in.
Speaker 2: The Iron Paradise, right, he always started in the Iron Paradise.
Speaker 1: And uh, it's a fitting that we mentioned that because that's where we're gonna start here. But that was the backyard before his backyard. That was just a, Hey, do you have time to record something? And like, yeah, I'll I'll do it in between sets here. So yeah, in the gym, I get it's loud. He's always he's always a yell. Try if I make full screen ages.
Speaker 6: Get Ready because the rumors are true. Get Ready because the hype is real.
Speaker 5: Saturday, July twenty third, San Diego, California, Stand up Comic Con.
Speaker 6: Get Ready, Stand up.
Speaker 5: Because guests, Who's coming to town. Electrifying man in all of the DC universe is coming to town. So you thought I was going one way with the Rock, but I went this way with Black Adam.
Speaker 6: They're both the same men, that's.
Speaker 5: Right, the most electrifying man in the DC universe, the electrifying one, the ruthless one, the man in black himself, Black Adam one is coming to Comic Con, and I cannot wait. Look, you guys know me. You guys know that anytime I do.
Speaker 1: Loving me when he just look. You guys know me. You've always known me. You always know I like colognes.
Speaker 3: Oh man do an event like this.
Speaker 6: My main goal and objective is to always create something of.
Speaker 2: The first Jimanji come out twenty or not sorry, not the first one, the first one with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's like twenty nineteen or seventeen, because one of them came out drinking Star Wars one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just feel like that to like this like time for maybe a little bit before this it started, that was like my favorite rock era. Like I I maybe maybe I'm discrept Like I still obviously love the Rock and like all of these memes. There's a reason why I love it so much.
Speaker 1: I would love to talk to I bet. I bet the Rock is that if you quote from him and if you strip it all away, I bet the Rock if you can get past if he could put the performance off, I bet there's interesting stories, and I would He seems like an interesting guy and a fun guy to maybe talk to and stuff like that. Absolutely a cool guy to hang out with there. But just depends on who you're bumping into. But I think the Rock is fucking awesome, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, But like I like those Iron Paradise videos, like I remember, like I followed on Instagram and he would just always be posting those. I'd watch like every single one. He would do his cheap day meals. He would post it and just be like the most ridiculous thing that he'd be eating. And it's just like, man, I love the rock and it's just it's like what you said, He's just he's gone a little bit too much of the like the sale salesman type role. But it's like, why does he even have to be doing this? Like this guy's gotta be like we're.
Speaker 1: So grinder like he he's always going to be bigger and better, Like he talks a lot of stories and wrestling about going up to inspect, Hey who makes the most? And you know, Okay, I want to make the most? What do I gotta do? So he's just he's a grinder, so I gotta I got that. I respect that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm not to his level, but I sometimes I'm like, man, there's too much going on, you know, one of that.
Speaker 2: Time, one at a time.
Speaker 5: Please some things so special and unforgettable for you guys, the fans, And I think we're lining up an incredible Black Adam appearance. Black Adam is bringing gifts for all of you, and I'm also bringing the JSA, the Justice Society of America, Noah Centeneo, Quintessa Swindell, all this hajj our great director Jamacletsera. You guys know how Comic Con works, Hall h Saturday July twenty third, All six thousand tickets are gonna go just like that, So get there early.
Speaker 6: I will see you. Then finally the man in black comes home.
Speaker 2: To the head phones fucking turned off, and then he just started coming out of my computer and it's it was really get the fuck out of me.
Speaker 1: And that's her again where I felt that tracking and maybe some hype was desperate. When he starts to dip into the wrestling bag, that's when you know. That's when you know something's up. When he's dropping the if you smell, and you know, finally when he's getting wrestling mode, that's rainas all. We're in trouble. But I just want to play the beginning when he's just tell me atle stand up with the.
Speaker 6: Boys and girls and children of all ages.
Speaker 1: Only get ready because ye why is he yelling? Think this are true?
Speaker 6: Get ready because the hype is real. Saturday July twenty three, Saturday.
Speaker 5: San Diego, California, Stand Up, Comic Con.
Speaker 6: Get Ready, Stand up, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was probably like a tagline. He was like work shopping and I just didn't catch on, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Stand up. Probably said that at Comic Con right when they all have their LEDs. He's like, stand up.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of that, I'm glad s Pobs did post this because you were talking about this has come up a few times.
Speaker 2: Is this the video?
Speaker 1: Is the man stage?
Speaker 11: Thank you, Bob, And again kudos he went out there and Sue.
Speaker 2: You know, as much as I should talk this, like if I was there in the crowd, I'd probably just be juice And I'm like, it's the rock right there. I fucking air this suit.
Speaker 1: It's flying at him.
Speaker 11: Then you know, yeah, sorry, that's not stand up for.
Speaker 6: Oh like.
Speaker 1: You have been worn.
Speaker 5: Use the same, okay.
Speaker 1: And you know what he was true. Later Gun gets hired and uh, you know he takes over. But man, they just tried to fucking smoke out my boy here.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna disappear. I thought that's what this one is.
Speaker 1: He's up there, just didn't cancer his lungs do a smoke. So yeah, it was but yeah, kudos to him for showing up doing that. You know, like I respect him for going full blast there.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure he had a lot invested in that movie, right, out of his personal money.
Speaker 1: Well and again too, there's an interesting right here was a plant. It was Dan Land, it was James Gunn, it was his team. I'm sure there's other people we don't know that were trying to like win DC. What if we live in the world we're black Adam makes a billion dollars or a huge hit, right, how do you look at the rock and be like, yeah, let's turn him down. I feel like if black and that's what's crazy. Maybe he did. And that's probably why there was so much put in that because I think if that movie is a hit, I bet they go that way because it's there's two doors, right with James Gunn's like, hey, we got the creative guy and the director, but the rockets like we got a creative guy and the star, Like we got the face of the brand already, like which James guns tried to kind of be. But it's not the same because it feels it does feel more weird when it's a writer, director, but when someone that's a personality, a star or a former wrestler, like it's like, oh, he's already that. So I guarantee you Black Adam was a hit. I think his team would have got that job. And I think that's probably what he knew and he wanted that and obviously they didn't go that far. But let's see this caption is the audio. Look, we didn't Eve talk about some of these captions too. It's the same way he's always doing these. The audit, audience, energy, excitement, last name was incredible. I think you experience. Thank you to everyone, all caps fire emoji's black heart, red heart, praying hands. The new era of the DC universe has begun. It's our privilege and honor and our job to always listen, to deliver to the fans. Enjoy the movie this weekend and make sure you stay to the end. Mind blown fireworks the end again Henry Cavell back a suit ban, remember yes, and then two weeks later they fired him. But here's the club series.
Speaker 5: It is Thursday night and I'm surprising fans at the theater, ladies, and.
Speaker 1: Just want to say about.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to come in and surprise you guys.
Speaker 7: Support fifteen years.
Speaker 1: The one thing that he could feel from miss crowd on a Thursday night.
Speaker 3: You just feel that passion.
Speaker 9: Man, what do you guys?
Speaker 3: Figure of the bell?
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you think is gonna happen going to fucking boo you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty bad, pretty may.
Speaker 1: It's always listening to the fans.
Speaker 3: You're black at him. Huh, He's way cooler than me. Man, what was special?
Speaker 1: Isn't that kid? Do you think that he was really there anything? He was a plant. That's a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm sure the kids enjoyed the time there.
Speaker 2: Who who the fuck just owns a black Adam suit?
Speaker 1: Also Duyne Johnson to like hand I know, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then gives it to that kid. I'm fifty to fifty leaning more of the plant. It's funny that it's a planet. Especially he's like signing his chest and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, he's got the big the big cod piece out.
Speaker 12: The real feedback that I was getting from the fans in the moment's definitely special.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay guy, And to like if it's my turn to speak.
Speaker 2: Also my one moment in my life I got to talk to the rock. Yeah, I'm probably gonna glaze him a little bit. Also, hey, do you got Barry Keegan's number?
Speaker 1: You call right now? You're having it fun.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the movie not just goes the rundown, but uh not that you trying.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for Jam. It's gonna take over. And I feel like from the clips we saw, I feel like he came out before the movie. So I think you would you be like all juiced up right, like the Rock came mount. He's typing me up. You're drinking Zoa.
Speaker 2: You just watch the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get a cock chair. You can see him the whole time, just just staring at you. You know we got more. This is literally the rock. Wow, that's such a good place to pause. Fuck. I hate that Instagram doesn't have a scroll, like it doesn't have the wow back at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was literally before it.
Speaker 1: Before he called the crowd all fun. I'd probably think that would.
Speaker 2: Be a ten out of ten movie if I knew the Rock ca out beforehand, and I knew he's just there waiting for me.
Speaker 1: The Rock is literally in front of you before we've got to hit hitting you with this.
Speaker 3: You know how long I've been waiting for this?
Speaker 1: Who am I about to make our name for myself here?
Speaker 2: Like everybody's got Zoa's in their cups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're about to watch me in front of the raft. As the Rock fucking comes down, you're gonna you're gonna watch the movie and you're looking at the screen, but oh, look there's something behind this. That's what the Rock did. You're sitting there about to watch a Black Adam and of course i'd be hyped too, so which is smart again, it's smart, right, that's a smart thing to do.
Speaker 2: So I see there's those people probably tweeted about the movie, said it was amazing, loved it. Rock's the best, easy, the best superhero movie in years.
Speaker 1: Rock was born to care. And these are Twitter handles, by the way, not critics.
Speaker 5: There's no one on this planet that could stop me.
Speaker 14: That guy.
Speaker 2: That guy definitely saw the Rock before the movie to be racked on.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's just so crazy that these.
Speaker 2: People are fucking watching this fucking movie and this is like it's the best thing they've ever seen in their eyes.
Speaker 1: We saw this with non audio, but here's the audio version of it. There you go to his Black Adam match too, Black Adam training.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Got that going on, okay, and then the last clip. We got two more, but I know this last clip's gonna slap because we've used it many times, even though I forgot to do something recently with this. Okay on mute that let's see the rocks up to here. The man in black has landed, ready to remember this?
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, here we are San Diego.
Speaker 3: Black Adam has landed. Comic con haullights.
Speaker 14: They are waiting six thousand strong here to see the man in black himself, black Atam.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait. Here we go.
Speaker 9: I got my zoa in and I'm cracking this one as always.
Speaker 3: Tutelul motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Look at that commentary there, Kumar, Like those are the people like you literally selected in his theater. Those are all industry plants, just just plants.
Speaker 1: Two things I liked about that video. One when he hit the Tuluma motherfucker, clearly the dry or did not like know the cue because they're like very slowly got out of there. So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Like if he just slams the gas as he's like going to chuck with it, just go lose it.
Speaker 1: Have ever seen that clip of him on Jimmy Foul when people think he actually lost it. No, I'll pull let me, I'll pull it up before we get to last club, last club's funny. Let's see here because.
Speaker 2: It's you on someone or something.
Speaker 1: I don't want to spoil it. Hang on here ship. What was I gonna say? Oh the other thing, shit rock, look at that suit. No, what I was gonna say is he says that there's six thousand strong there to see him right at Comic Con. Ifield don't know what happens. They know the big panels are happening throughout the day, and they just line up. They sit there. There's gonna be six thousands strong for the fucking Muppet Show. They just sit there because like they want to, because if you leave, you will lose your spot. So like, don't get me wrong, I don't I don't think that people weren't like, oh I gotta see Black Adam. I don't think it's that. But I don't think they also specifically came there to see Black Adam. And again that was also the DC panel. But yeah, so I have the clip here. This is when he is on Jimmy Found and they they're doing like a pillow fight segment or something like that. Get this for a second. You can see it's the mask slips. I'm telling you, because he's in this I guarantee you this outfit that costs more than our entire money that we make in a year of Kirklin. Look at his face when he gets hit with this pillow. I'm gonna find it's like right there, I don't know, No, I don't know. I'm telling you. I mean, okay, he snaps.
Speaker 2: In the character Jimmy actually thought that he was about to.
Speaker 1: Die in the dude and then oh shoot him on camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: The first I was going to it's that when he says dude, and you know him back to that with all the feathers and everything like that. So here you go. Here's a final club that SPOS provided us. Here. This is a classic. This is one of my favorites. I forgot to tweet this out during Super Rough erecting my annual I'm sitting there in the big guy thing there. Even last we turn to the new Twitter, the new Twitter algorithm not as kind to like parody and stuff. But here we go, and I set this up. This is at a test screening and it's not dark. It's not dark, it's it's very well lit.
Speaker 11: Day.
Speaker 1: Sure the rock is wearing a COVID mask, but he is as Johnson, he stands out, he's wearing his logo with the probable logo. He's doing everything I tell you, I am Dwayne Johnson under here. But then we get this reaction of the people that.
Speaker 2: He's probably got like ten security guards around him too.
Speaker 1: There's no way he just sat there. Oh and just to set this up, let's do what he says here success and the devil is in the details, and man I sweat the details. Okay, Yeah, I've never heard that phrase invaluable learnings and takeaways from our black and test screenings that I always this is a fucking lie. There's no way test screenings that I always secretly participate in eye wing. There's no fucking way. There's no way you're telling me every movie that test screens for the Rock that he's just he's sitting in there for hours and hours in the Yeah, there's no way. I love surprising our audience afterwards, and once the emotions level out and they have catamogi candle blush, I can take my time and really engage and learn from my No. One boss, the audience. Black Atom is my passion project to the bone, and I'm so grateful to get these early reactions. Much work still be done. Global launches Black Atom. Yeah, trailer number two is going down this week. I'll keep you posting hashtag Dan a black hashtag. Audience first, very nice.
Speaker 2: He knows what to say, right, he's an expert.
Speaker 7: We're about to surprise the first ever small intimate screening.
Speaker 2: I'll be sitting next to also which she's just like, oh my gosh, you're doing the Rock Johnson this whole time.
Speaker 1: You got to go back. I gotta see her.
Speaker 7: You're just about to surprise the first ever small intimate screening of Black Atom and get the critical feedback from my number one.
Speaker 2: There's not many people, well not Papa TUOI though.
Speaker 1: Not only but he must have been wearing something.
Speaker 12: So I gotta tell you just personally, this is the first time I've seen the movie have an audience.
Speaker 3: Wo guys, and then you guys at the end, and it was just really good. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Imagine Everyboddy like fucking hated it. They just boot it. And then they realized that Dwayne was in the theater the whole time.
Speaker 1: It's like, there's not that many people in there, so they give this your test audience. You need more people or maybe it was full and all these people fucking laughed throughout the movie. He's just sitting there in the dark. People are leaving. They go, like, what makes this be different?
Speaker 3: Many it's you.
Speaker 2: You have a good friend, Okay, mister glaze over here, this guy is just like he's like speaking how Ernie speaks, but like to the rock, he's like, you're a fucking study. You know.
Speaker 1: It takes ship from nobody and the same way. And they asked, Hey, was that kid there on his own? Or did the brim there? Same thing? Are these people really there? They just a bunch of like the way this guy's delivering his speeches here. But let's let's get do.
Speaker 2: I think it's Chris that brings a whole like the movie makes to see you in this Yes, that's right, that's exactly what I told you.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 1: Well, now what you've becomes really it's hard, like who talks to another fucking human being like that? Like what you've become, what you've become?
Speaker 2: So proud of you doing?
Speaker 1: You don't know him, but let's see this place. Oh it's hard for someone that wants to.
Speaker 4: I really think this is not the actor. This is an actual superhero.
Speaker 1: And that's I think you did.
Speaker 12: Like you calmish day.
Speaker 2: That's so funny, man, I'm.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about Yeah, probably one of my favorite parts.
Speaker 15: Him.
Speaker 7: You don't know what's gonna happen next, pay so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you amazing. It's a Black Adam era of October toy first. Yeah, that was it there, Mike, you did ask I was gonna say, because yeah, Hantsy shared that too. I'll quickly bring that up. Some of his Maui stuff, it's not as good he's I think he learned when he's not coming out in a few full uniform I don't.
Speaker 2: I think he came out in the Maui wig.
Speaker 1: No, I think and he's saying, I ain't seen him coming out in the Maui wig. I think he learned. I think he's like, oh, I can't Black Adam did nothing. I'm not gonna embarrass myself with the wig, but yeah he does. Uh he has been. Hantsy shared this. He is. Uh, he's singing his this thing. I was gonna check out social media before we end up. Can't tell you, but it's all Maui Mauana right now. How many times I think he sung the song on his press everything happened. He's got to be so sick of the song, a man like he's gotta be that that's the day. I want to talk to you, like, are you tired of singing You're welcome?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to see like I's take a photo of Ben Affleck with a cigarette. You know, it's just like so exhausted from life.
Speaker 1: Everyone wants me to sing You're welcome, and don't ask me. I'll live by night. You worre going it for five years? You say it through his kid in the pool again.
Speaker 2: Sing is generous, he says, it's a sings talk.
Speaker 1: It's a sin job. Yeah, it's a sink job. And become a student CinemaCon.
Speaker 3: No he did.
Speaker 1: He just came out with his U because the fallow and stuff. But thank you, thank you. Let me just check his social media here quickly. But I think it's all right now. It's all just he's in full Malley mode. The movie is not to come to al Kirklin. I think it's in a weeks from now. It's like the week before or after Odyssey. But yeah, it's not tracking that that look at that man.
Speaker 2: That looks like a fucking Soviet Union like propaganda. This is your this is your dictator.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me something? Do you see some funny?
Speaker 2: Can I see something that's funny? Uh? Should the Rock have yone DC Studio and that's us?
Speaker 1: You might like, No, look at the way the pictures are positioned.
Speaker 2: Oh, they's like looking. Well, he's like profile I swear he's had that profile pick forever.
Speaker 1: But it's just funny, like he's made it that. He's actively staring like you're.
Speaker 2: So funny, dyea like he just has that photo above his bed.
Speaker 1: I'm happy what you became, Duane, what you became. Let's see what's he got going on here?
Speaker 2: Did it your way?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh okay, let's see what he's got going on here? All right, Brazil final Minte can't wait to meet you all for mona global tour. Let's see what he's talking about.
Speaker 14: Brazil being now mentors. I'm practicing up on my Portuguese you.
Speaker 3: Can feel it.
Speaker 1: No you haven't. There's they asked, what can I say? What can I say? Brazil?
Speaker 5: I am here, I am here in your beautiful country. Finally we now mentia after all of you.
Speaker 1: The one word he's saying it's finally, so I get it. It's this gimmick.
Speaker 5: But your I's see in all your beautiful posts, come to Brazil, come to Brazil while I am.
Speaker 1: Here finally, and it's to promote a movie, not my own will, by the way, but that's okay.
Speaker 14: Honored to be here in Brazil. I cannot wait to meet every single one of you guys. We have a lot of big events planned.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have so much fun.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's four o'clock in the morning. I just flew in from London.
Speaker 5: Thirteen hour flight. I feel great. I need a gym, maybe I need a drink.
Speaker 3: I need a lot of things riding.
Speaker 14: Now Brazil, and we're gonna do it all together.
Speaker 3: So it's so good to be here. Uh, Gimo Brazil, thank you.
Speaker 2: So much for love.
Speaker 3: Compared to.
Speaker 1: That's I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna say shrunk and shrunk and scene sounds me and he's he's conscious, he's he's told h there you go there. Yeah, but again saying just like this, it's like, even if that's true, it's four am, and what do they do. It's just like fucking can't like that's the game.
Speaker 2: That's the game.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The more people that see that, the more people are potentially gonna ge and see is that true.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Mike says, Okay, jelow, I don't know if it is anymore, man, I think I think it's I guess. I don't know what which way to. I don't know. It's tough, right because there's it's like with the Nolan thing. Do you see that they they aren't allowing influencer screeners for honesty.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: So that's like been a big thing with movies lately. And of course, like the idea is like, oh shit, hang on. The idea is like a lot of people think, Okay, bring all these influencers and they're gonna help with your movie, but then they all come back. I love it. I love it to every movie and people don't buy it and I don't. It's hard to say this with the Rock because you've built so much on social media. It's not true. But I do take a little bit of what Denzel says, like if they if they see you during the weekday, they ain't gonna miss you during the weekend. And that's the problem where I feel like now there's so much like with social media, I'm not thinking everybody, but there's so much of it, and just like if I'm seeing the rock all if I can see the rock almost every day when he's putting out like scrolling down here of like tweeting about Moan and whatnot, it's like, do I need to see him? I don't know, but there's your there's your answer. July tenth comes out next to Evil Dead. I think it's still gonna do well, don't get wrong, I don't think it's gonna do. I don't think it's gonna be bombing, but it's tracking like a sixty million. It's not gonna be a huge opening, so we'll see. And yeah, he was huge and fast, but that was different. Let's see it says I've sent every body part you can imagine, Yes, every single one Angel emoji.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Usually they want to tattoo my signature every time, that's what he's saying. He's saying, Usually they want to tattoo my signature wherever I sign on their body. This was the first me a lovely for it. She did not get it tattoo on her forehead. Ozzie's know how to do it right. Live life to the folds and just have fun. I wound up writing I love you too, rock. I was gonna write Kevin Hart fits in my purse, but I assume she hates Kevin too. So okay, here's the video.
Speaker 3: Watch your Staff.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Watch your staff, Watch your steps air.
Speaker 1: For a second. The real Rocky.
Speaker 2: Dude, she gets it all the time. Okay, lady.
Speaker 1: He looks so lost. Man, he's done with the stay being that sure, that's not even like a good shirt.
Speaker 15: He's in this language they're speaking, he thinks used in Brazil.
Speaker 2: Still, he actually looks so lost, rewind, Rewind, I want to.
Speaker 3: See wat watch your step shirt?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, there's a sidewalk right there. Like he's so just marketing zogged out.
Speaker 2: Oh how can you not be?
Speaker 1: He's like, remember a moonnight when moonight would just wake up in different air? Is there? He is during a test screen in one and then he just wakes up. He's forehead and he's like, sure, fuck, watch your step?
Speaker 3: Wat your steps?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good? All right, here we go. What would you like?
Speaker 5: DJ?
Speaker 1: But what whatever?
Speaker 6: I love you, no matter what, you love me, no matter what?
Speaker 5: Yeah you know, no, no, you love me no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get a.
Speaker 1: Family I didn't agree that family photo. Did you hear that? Yeah, he's guy. I need to get the I feel like dear I am right now. No family photo please, Holy fuck, he's gonna story.
Speaker 2: What an awkward interaction? Eh, yeah, I said.
Speaker 1: I love you too.
Speaker 15: There you go absolutely, Oh yeah, give me sorry, my mom here, we're oppressing.
Speaker 1: You want to get the out come on mom um pressing? Look how quickly my mom here, we're oppressing? Please you just see him just fucking just run like the flash out of there.
Speaker 2: Well it's like watch your step, sir.
Speaker 3: That look.
Speaker 1: Baby bumps are definitely one of the most purest things I've been asked to sign over the years. And we're signing duayneta Duayanne problem solve. You're welcome, so happy, congratulation life chilians. Ps. You have that mama glow. I think this one was like, Oh, she's a rock, she has a classic rock, she gets she gets points.
Speaker 2: He just got his fucking tequila with him.
Speaker 1: He needs it, man, just to get through it.
Speaker 6: So sure, too much pressure?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: We having a boy.
Speaker 1: We don't know what's surprise?
Speaker 3: I love all right, Well you know if you have a girl.
Speaker 6: Beautiful boy.
Speaker 5: Well we haven't chosen a name yet, but now we have.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Congratulations, thank you you guys having a first colleagues, well congrats.
Speaker 1: It's no idea for the next hour. He proceeds to ask me, will you pregnant? You pay your first Let's see is there anything good here? And let's see.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's amazing. That is good, though beautiful. I love that seems so creative. Can he take a picture?
Speaker 1: This is rock on a good day. He's not tired right here, he's in day.
Speaker 2: Somebody's smacking that with a pillow.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's off from the photos he's getting in there, you know. But yeah, this is all uh his few right now. It's just it's just you know, Papa too, as it took a while, like look look at all this like a lot of this stuff here, but okay, I know this one. Anytime he's talking, anytime he's talking to people.
Speaker 6: I have to I gotta shoot just thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta shoot this that there, there's the rock.
Speaker 6: There's I gotta shoot this thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta shoot this.
Speaker 10: Who's saying that it's your birthday?
Speaker 1: Okay? Husband? Fuck off? This little kid gets say, it's my birthday. It's my husband's birthday too.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get a picture.
Speaker 2: Let me get to the shine.
Speaker 3: Did you start schooling yet?
Speaker 1: He's ignoring the dad. I respect him for this so far. You know what, raised your fucking kid? Be careful?
Speaker 3: How was school be careful?
Speaker 2: I was like that serious too.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you he's annoyed with this guy because like it's his birthday. And then like and kudos to them who does it, and like that's rocking everybody. If I was that famous, I'd say I'm not saying ship. It's just photos because like when they when those airports people show it with like their buckets and stuff. I'm like, now, you're not a real fan. You're not looking for a moment. And that's what this dad feels like right now, like, oh, it's my birthday. And then right like right to defend Dwayne right away when he gets up there, Hey you signed something to boss. It's like he's turning around, he's taking a photo of the I'm sure of course it's good press too, but it's like just the goal will be like yeah, can you you kid?
Speaker 3: How is school be careful? Wait?
Speaker 1: What school.
Speaker 2: Are you going to now.
Speaker 3: In garden?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it fun?
Speaker 1: Let's see if he talks this dad.
Speaker 3: You're gonna so you're gonna start.
Speaker 1: It soon's yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna put a little.
Speaker 1: Easier on this kid. If I talked to this dam and.
Speaker 3: We're so welcome.
Speaker 6: Can I take my picture with you?
Speaker 1: Okay, just offers the kid. He's not looked at this dad once. It's that's also my birthday. I respect him for this. Be careful, hey, he's just trying to demoralize in front of his family. Be careful, care your daughter.
Speaker 6: All Right, I'm gonna go shoot this thing.
Speaker 3: He is so welcome. Happy birthday.
Speaker 14: Yes, you don't fall.
Speaker 1: You got rock, But you know what Rock? Yeah, I don't know what it's gonna come up with me on a screenshot later, but at least I got this out of the whole.
Speaker 3: Holy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you just saw a bomb or something like. His life is in danger.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 1: If you don't sign this will kill you and all your fans.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is good for like if someone has a reaction, like they share a link or a tweet, you looked out. Oh there you go. We've done a dive, only doing alone for a couple of weeks or months. Now, I'm sure post now we hear ma Wana will be and then don't forget. We got Jamanji coming out this winter, so we'll get another press tour of stuff. So yeah, there you go, there's our dive. We both still think that, yeah, rock was not the right option, but you know, here we are. That's what we did. So nice, good and this Kirkland, Yeah that was good.
Speaker 2: I feel like the Rock doing his press tour and I'm a little a little tired after that. I mean, it's good time for sure, but the Rock.
Speaker 3: Was like.
Speaker 1: One at a time, please, especially to that dad, one at a time.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: It's your birthday too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck you, you're you're fucking Mauie literature.
Speaker 2: Rock and you say it's my birthday too, isn't that right? Hot brother?
Speaker 1: He's just trying to get home, get out of there. And then there's this fucking down Wait, I'm this I have.
Speaker 2: Something to say. That's so good? Who said that?
Speaker 5: Who said?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: God? So there you go, gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: On the watch everyone listen, We'll be back in the future and prose you. You'll not be boring,