Speaker 1: One Oneaco one, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey, we're gonna have another Tuesday ticket takeover kicking in in about twenty five minutes at one O one one w j r R. On Instagram. Mammoth show later this year at the House of Blues along with Miles Kennedy.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a good show.
Speaker 1: So look for that post at some point today starting at six and the d us prompted, and you'll be eligible to win tickets and we'll give away several sets of those today.
Speaker 2: I just took a the weirdest thing ever, pad. I took a sip of my diet coke over there right in the power fridge or turbo fridge, and look when I took a zip, somehow a drop of.
Speaker 1: It went up into my nose. Well that hurts, like hell.
Speaker 2: I've never had that well, I mean, I've had so to go through my nostrils from the other way. Holy cow, it's like wowsers. That's why I was doing that when uh invigorating Huh Yeah, I just had coke in my nose. It's crazy five and talking has already railed. We kid for any relatives listening right now.
Speaker 1: My god, it's like which blower grab a paper towel there, and.
Speaker 2: No, I love bloody knows this morning after you know the rock fille buggers.
Speaker 1: So now that just show me that and soda makes me man.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is what we call live right now. Anyhow, let's get this gum bro.
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin. In Australia.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say boise No.
Speaker 1: Australia woman was bitten by a small Australian Shepherd dog smaller, smaller breed. The way this went down, it was an apartment complex. The owner of the dog had just taking the dog out and was standing at the elevator waiting for the elevator car to come to go back up to their apartment. The car comes down, another resident walks out and the small dog nipped the woman on the hand right here between the finger and the thumb.
Speaker 2: Nips and nip when it comes to dogs, because that bite can get infected like this.
Speaker 1: Pat Well, what turned out to be a small, visible abrasion led to a lawsuit where she was demanding just shy five thousand dollars in damages.
Speaker 2: Did a get affected? No, it was just an abrasion. Sorry, Han.
Speaker 1: So this all ended up in an Australian court where the judge made an interesting ruling. Yeah, judge basically said, your claim is denied because this dog has absolutely no history whatsoever of being dangerous or much less biting anyone and effect act one is far to say that, Uh, this will be established as the dog's first bite and every dog is entitled to one bite. Claim denied. Now I get what the judge is saying. Look, this little dog nipped you, and you've got an abrasion, and you want five thousand dollars. That just okay, on the surface just sounds a bit frivolous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pound salt.
Speaker 1: But with the logic that every dog is entitled to just one bite, had this dog bitten off her thumb, oh well then you could still if the dog had no history before that, you could still apply the same logic as this judge laid out if you really wanted to push it.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know what I'm saying. I know exactly what he's saying. But Pat, if the dog bites me and takes out by thumb, it's it's not just gonna be other. You'r one bite. You're good. It's gonna be that dog. It will, you know, suffer what it does? You feel me?
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a little different.
Speaker 1: Let's see what you think about this lawsuit. For a second time, a.
Speaker 2: Guy, I said, because Teddy, he will when people walk by, he gets up on the purch of the couch and he just wants to be petted. Right, So well, I like to be pettited too. No, but he just wants to be petted. And and they can't help you there. Somebody will walk by and he kind of you know, goes and and he won't bite. But Jay, give me your hands that he can pet me, you know.
Speaker 1: But for a second time, a Texas man has tried to sue a major burger chain over what he claims their personal injury suffered when he ordered a burger from what a burger uh with no onions and they he said, he claims they served him the the burger with onions. Now he for that believes he needs about a million dollars. The the story here is this fella named Demi Wilson de Marie Wilson also tried this with Sonic a few years ago. Same thing went to your Sonic and I ordered a burger with no onions, and you guys gave me onions. Problem is, this dude has no proof of any of this either time, so it got thrown out the first time. There's no proof that anything happened or he was injured in any way like he's claiming. And now he's saying he wants a million dollars and he's trying to fade it.
Speaker 2: You and the dog by lady. You ever have Waterburger. That's the one out in California. That's Carl's Junior. They're both West coast. Well, whatever I think goes all the way, doesn't Waterburger go all the way from California over.
Speaker 1: To Texas area? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe. So I've had it, yea solid burger. I still haven't. I still haven't had fast food. But I was tempted yesterday because I got my I got an offer from mu Yah nine. I mean, in this day of fast food joints right where you see, I mean, what does the value thing? Cause you said a fourteen.
Speaker 1: Buckskay, I really don't know. I bought uh. I bought Junior the German Shepherd to mcdoubles yesterday. Okay, because he was good at the Groomer.
Speaker 2: And that was not expensive because it was just three nineteen each.
Speaker 1: Okay, they used to be on the mcvalue menu. They were a buck. Well, no, they were two dollars, I think. Okay, but now they're three nineteen. I mean that's fair. I'm willing to do that.
Speaker 2: But since I should I break my not eating fast food in New Year's resolution. We're already almost in June, dude, and I got a nine ninety nine fries, drink and burger in this day and age of fifteen dollars value menus ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Pat, Wow, you're going you'll have to make that call. I can't you know? Did you eat food at Rockville? What would you categorize that as in fast food?
Speaker 2: And see a drive through? God? I wish there was because I would have been in my car with the AC on. Yeah. I did eat food, but that didn't fast You.
Speaker 1: Don't consider what was served out there is no.
Speaker 2: That's called survival, okay. Yeah, just where you draw the lines a little blurry to be well here? I mean, can you buy a beer at a fast food place? Some?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: At the drive through? No? No? So I didn't have a drive through it's not fast food. That's the rule. All right, it's Bob world order.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Who far be it from me to question, well you did so my apologize. I don't mean to be stepping into your your's resolutions and the boundaries you've set for that. You'll have to make the call.
Speaker 2: I just wanted your input on if I should go to beat or go to uh get in nine ninety nine. That's a good offer and it only lasts so long, you know, like the gas offers where there's a discount.
Speaker 1: While we're on the subject tossuing people, we got a mother in Kansas who trying to sue four different porn sites because her fourteen year old son found her old laptop which was still fully functional and he visited Uh jerkmate and chatter bait. Mom, that's on you with the pound town and uh, well, see, Kansas is one of the states like here in Florida that has the uh the age restricted. Uh you know, was a jerk maate. Yeah, there's jerk mait and chatter bait that the fourteen year old was going.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, you know what, you go right to it. There's no sugar coating. Oh what a Burger used to be on University close to Golden Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of thought. I remember they had one for a long for just a brief time.
Speaker 2: Saint Augie has a what a Burger too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew we were going to get down Burger around table.
Speaker 2: Before, damn straight. But did do you realize that we just had a full on theme for Idiotology. Yeah, and you didn't even sell it, but it was lawsuit Central.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, jerkmate. M not to be confused with the stuff you put in your coffee, although similar visually, I
Speaker 2: Suppose on demand download the iHeartRadio app