Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmannencounters dot com forward slash podcast. Tonight's guest was featured on episode six forty four and six forty six. Now one episode six forty four, he came on and told us about a werewolf encounter he had when he was eight years old staying at his aunt's house. But on six forty four nor six forty six did he tell us about his dog meanning counters. Well, that's what he has come back to do tonight, to tell us about those dog mean experiences. But having said that, Tonight's guest is Phil cotton Ball. Phil, thanks so much for coming back.
Speaker 2: Hey, no, boys, thanks very much for having us. I appreciate you. But having us back on it's great bandback head to be honest with, really is you know, as a great channel, and you know it's you give people a platform and I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Oh you're welcome. Thanks for the good words too, But now I've just been looking forward to having you back on, and I know I'm not the only one so like I said, thanks again so much. Now having said that, Phil, You've got a lot of dog me and experiences to share tonight. The listeners have been clamoring to hear about these dog men experiences you've had. But before we get to that, I've got a question for you. I like to walk in the woods. This morning, I went for a nice long walk again in the woods, and I'm wondering over here the tics are so bad this year. What I'm dying to know is, I know ticks are horrible obviously in the States here, they're horrible in Canada. How are they over there? Are they atrocious over there as well?
Speaker 2: Not for me personally, no, because going by you know what the other half, the missus said that I've got acid for blood. No, what tends to get me is the mozzies. The mosquitoes tend to get me. You know. I've got bites on my legs because you know, it's hot weather, which has been over here in the UK. We've had like a mini heat wave and it's gone up to like thirty two thirty three and really yeah, so I've been going out to shorts, you know, because it kind of like I just I thought, well, you know, it's so hot, and I went to Thetford Forest boy, because it's also quite there's parts of it really got a lot of ponds and it's quite boggy and stuff like that. And yeah, it's the mozzies that got me to be honest with you. But yeah, we do get ticks. Yeah we do get ticks. But with those, you go, I'm always careful with the dogs most of all. If I take the dogs out, you know, I always make sure that I get a tick comb and make sure they also have their one, you know, their neck you put that drop on, you know, I always make sure they have that up to date as well. But as for myself, now, I just get absolutely obliterated by mozzies. I'll tell you what I find is good for that is do you get these patches. And these patches you put onto your clothing and they seem to put one on your trousers or your skirt or shorts as I wear a lot of times, and one on your t shirt and it kind of like it permeates the air around you and keeps a lot of the mozzies behind. But to still get food out barrier and just like yeah, just nibble away. And get me. But yeah, I know it ticks. It's been really bad over there, then.
Speaker 1: Oh, horrendous. Every place I've checked on has been horrible. I mean, no matter what the state, it's just been a really really bad year for him. I don't like mosquitoes either, but I'll definitely take mosquito bites any day over these guys. Then again, mosquitoes there's no risk of them giving alpha gal or lime disease or anything like that. Of course you can get some nasty things from mosquitoes. But yeah, the tixes here are just horrible. They really are. So they might be awful over here. I'm just glad to hear that at least you guys don't have to deal with this.
Speaker 2: No, it's not for me personally, No, I mean we have we have them, but yeah, for me personally, Like I say, I think, you know, it's mostly the mozziest I have trouble with either here, and I'm never getting bit by a spider once over here. And funny enough, it was just before I went over to the States, because I was flying over and I was over here and I was in Norfolk, and we broke down in a work van and I had my arm out the windows. I had my arm out the window and I was like waiting for the recovery to come. And I felt something sharp on my finger and my little finger and didn't think anything of it. And I thought something. It was something sharp, maybe a fawn or something. I don't know. Anyway, it got to the States by the time I got over to the States we're in about a day or two. Boy did it blow up my little finger. Honestly, it looked like a club foot it was. It was. It was massive. Wow, absolutely yeah. And I went to the local hospital over there and where I was, and I said it was a spider by and I was like, wow, it must have been in the UK. So yeah, it was a real particularly nasty spider. But we do have black widows over here, or what they call they're like cloned black widows. You know, they're not the actual black widows, but they're like that. But I believe they buy it as well. And half spiders as well, halves spiders. I've known a harvest spider by a guy that I know. He's passed away now, but and he told me that one was on his shoulder. He went to flick it off and it hissed him. I was like, you're kidding. He said't seriously, uh huh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. He went to flick it off right and it hissed at him. I was like, you're kidding, he said no, no, no, no no. I was like, God, how big was that? It's a farewell size because half the spiders come into your house when they're you know, they're combine harvesters are taken down there. It's awesome time taking down all the harvests and they all start running away and like heading in for the nearest domicile where they can get protection. And yeah, and it was on his shoulder and just like I was like, wow, seriously, that's crazy in it. So, yeah, it's a strange world out there, Vick.
Speaker 1: And it gets stranger every day. That's a fact. If you've had a Dogman encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a bigfoot sighting, we'd like to be a guest on one of my two big Foot podcasts, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com. Well, let's get down to brass texts. Phil Please take your time and tell us all about your dogman encounters. Now give us ever last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, boys, thank you. There's a certain thing called scope a cpia scope Youcpia basically means it's when you can feel someone looking at you. Now in the forces, just say, for instance, that you're in the junk and you wanted to ambush your enemy and the enemy was walking past you along a path and you were hiding all camouflaged up, and you were hiding in the jungles and you were just feet away from them. You were trained in the Army and in the services not to look at them as they pass you. You're trained to look down at the ground because if you were to look at them, even though they don't know you're there, it's at that point that they will know through scope supia that you are looking at them and they will turn. It's that knowing that you're being watched. It's part of our six sense. Can I say that it's part of our supernatural abilities that we've kind of got still, it's something that can't easily be quantified, but it's something which we have, and a lot of people which witness dog men find this and they testify to this where they've been out in woods, they've been out in the forests and they feel eyes on them. I felt that I've had that, and I had it most strongly. I was in a wood and it was during the day. It was a lovely day. I can't say that it was mysterious. I can't say it was foggy. I can't say it was nighttime. I can't put any connotations of it being scary. It was a beautiful walk with dogs, both Ruby and Basil Jack Russell terriers, and we were having a lovely afternoon walking along a path. We came up to a tree and this tree was across the path. Now, I've walked this path quite a few times, and the last time I walked the path was at that point. It was Sunday. This was twenty twenty three, and I used to do that every Sunday, a long spark because it used to go around the perimeter of this wood. It was great. It's fantastic well, great for the dogs, and especially good because there was a couple of spots on the way that I could stop and make myself a brew, so I'd stop. I'd have a burnard with mere little guest cartridge tank I've made myself cup of tea. Dogs would have a biscuit, just have a little rest halfway through. So it was great for that nice and quiet. I didn't have to drive miles and miles miles to get to it, so it's great. This one sunday, walking down his path, there was a big tree. I would say it was a round about. The diameter of the trunk itself was a roundabout a foot, if not a foot and a half. It was a big tree, too big for me to just easily walk over, because of course it had branches that it was a healthy tree ad branches coming out of it, which made it even more difficult to get by. To the side of me were brambles, and to the other side, once again more brambles, tawny BlackBerry bushes. And I thought, okay, right, what was the best best way I can get through this is to grab hold of each dog at a time and get them over the tree over the other side. At that point of trying to bend down to get the dogs, right, it's like trying to pick up a spaghetti with a wooden spoon. My dogs were going in circles. I looked back and I could see why they were going in circles, and I had that feeling instantaneously that was being washed. Then I saw two figures, not one, but two, and they were quite thin. Their legs were I saw their legs and they were digit grade. They were dog shaped like a hook to them. That's the first thing I noticed. And they were going in a zig zag fashion, and they were going across the path about one hundred and fifty yards behind me, just running from one side of the path to the other side into the forest and back out again and then back across. My dog's Bazil in particular, was just going crazy with it. What I did do is I hooked them on quick And the funniest part was Basil and Ruby they were quite happy to be hooked up on the lead. They didn't venture any further down the path towards these dog men. I can't call them anything else because I know them to be dog men, and they were young. I had the feeling that they were young. I didn't see the eyes. I did see the muzzles, and they were long muzzles. Their body structure was thin. They weren't heavy set. They were almost like lamaciated versions of dog men. Over here, we've had instances of what they call wood boogers, and wood burgogers are they're a type of forest dwelling creature which is typically very thin, very quick, very agile, and they go back way back into history in the UK. These weren't wood boogers because wood boogers have more of a flat human like face. These didn't. These had muzzles, both of them. But as the movement they had quick they moved their legs almost like they were taking five foot strides at a time. The legs were you know, sometimes I'd tell you what it looked like to me. Sometimes when you see people and they've got if they've lost a limb, and they and you see them running in the Paralympics, and they've got those springy, springy running shoes on, if you like, boards attached to their attached to their legs, it was almost like seeing those The bounce they had and the stride they had, it was phenomenal to see. But I felt with that, I felt I needed to get the dogs away. Now. In the past I've spoken about dog men and I've spoken that they won't harm people because they want to, because it's in their nature too, and I stand by that. But they are instinctual. They do act on instinct, and they don't particularly like dogs. They really don't like cats, that's taken as a given. But they will talkture a cat, but they don't like dogs at all. So it was imperative. And my thing at that time was to get the dogs out and get the dogs to safety. My dogs. So the only the only way I could do it because I had two of them, and it was just too broad a tree to try, and and I didn't really want to put my back to these creatures. There was zigzagging across the path because if they can move that quickly, if I turned my back, in my mind, I thought they'd be on top of me in low time at all. I wanted to keep my eyes on them. I didn't want to turn my back to them. So I picked up Basil and I went through the brush. I went through the BlackBerry fawns. I just strode through them and just sucked it up. Yeah you know what I mean. I just sucked up the fawns and went through and then I got Basil on the other side.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: Then went leaned back, got hold of Ruby, picked her up while still holding the lead on Basil, and done the same. So I was I was straddling the bushes, and then we made our very sharp exit. But the dogs all the while were just trying to circle me. My dogs, but they didn't want to go back down that path. They didn't look, they didn't pull to go back down that path. If anything, they pulled in the opposite direction. They didn't want to go back down. These dog men. To say they were quick as an absolute understatement to see them bounding across the path, but the movement they had was astonishing, and they would crisscross like an a zig zag, which was most strange. If anyone's had moments in the woods where they thought they'd been seen, had eyes on them, they will know they will recognize that feeling. And that was the feeling I had as we came up to that fallen tree. I don't think that tree was down by accident. I think that tree was down with intention. My advice if you do come across a tree that is in your way along a path, especially a path trodden by people, path that you know, then keep an eye on your back, keep an eye behind you, keep an eye to your side, especially if you've got dogs with me, because it could very well be intentional. And I don't think it's for you. I don't think I don't think it was for me particularly, but I do think that instinctually it's yeah, for the dogs. I think that's what that that occasion was for. Yeah, that was quite That was quite a scary scary time because when you're out and it's just yourself and two dogs that you love, you know, they're like my children. I just want to get them to safety, you know. That's the fighting part that you know, because you just have got these things which you know will do whatever you know to your dogs. You just don't know, and it's just to get them to safety. So, yeah, that was a very scary, scary, scary episode that I had. In the same word, if I could just mention this other other time, I had a black old shook or black shook. Now, if you've been out in the woods, I know I've heard many people talk talk about this where they've been out and they've had a silence, and that silence is it's almost like walking into a bubble. Of silence, where the whole forest goes just the fly quiet, and it raises that hackles. It's odd the oddest thing now in this wood, same wood, but I was over the other so a big wood. I was over the other side. It's in Essex in the UK. It's quite well known locally this place. I'm not going to give the name out of it. The name of it out untell you why because you find a lot of people that are their intention is less than honorable, and a lot of them. It's a beautiful wood. It's hasn't got things which are even though it's close by to a town, it hasn't got the their that goes part and parcel with a lot of woods that are close to towns, like beer cans and food wrappers and people scrawling on trees and just rubbish everywhere and stuff like that. Is quite untouched. It's like almost like I've forgotten with this place. It's very lovely. In the UK, there's a long history of what we call the black Dog or black shook. Other names for it are old scarf, old rugman, old shep. The hateful thing shop comes from the Anglo Saxon scooker, meaning devil, and even in its appearance in a it lives up to its name. Some people call it pad foot and it's a harbinger of Some people that have witnessed it mentioned say that it brings bad luck. It's an omen of that was the best way of saying it. It's an omen of fatality without saying the D word. Other people say it's a warning. It's often seen in burial mounds, is often seen in cemeteries. It's typically the size of a small horse, full grown horse, but a small horse. It's it's very sizable for a hound, typically red eyes, typically quadrupedal only. There's been instances in the UK of it, very famous instances in Bliveboro in a church during a thunderstorm, rushing down and unliving a lot of parishioners in fifteen thirty seven, I believe are probably wrong now, but it's fifteen thirty seven or thirty three, and also the same night of a thunderstorm, it traveled many miles to another church in Bungi in Suffolk and did the same thing, and craw marks can still be seen to this very day. To what has that got to do with my account? Well, I was walking once again with Booby and Basil. We were out and all of a sudden that just went quiet. And the strangest part of it was, it's close to a town. There is traffic noise. It's not out miles and miles and miles where I had to walk two and a half miles to get out, in the middle of the wilderness where there's nothing at all. There is background noise. Close by is a road, a busy road, so it's not without sound. There's always that background hum of the traffic. There was a town with after all, we stepped in and I mean stepped into a bubble of silence. Traffic noise ceased instantly. Ruby Basil stopped. Luckily on both all of these accounts, I'm telling you I caught on video. I then looked across to see what the dogs were intently looking at, and they were looking into the forest or the woodside. They were looking deep into the wood. I couldn't see anything at first. It was the afternoon, it was bright, it wasn't foggy, it was clear, and then I saw it sitting behind partially partially exposed, behind the tree. There was this large black hound pointy Alsatian type is but it wasn't no alsatian. It was the deepest black, partially obscured by this tree where it was looking. It was watching silent and still, and it was just my dogs, myself and this shock just watching each other in this silence. It didn't move, We didn't move. And then all of a sudden, I looked down and I said to Ruby, come on, because she was whimpering, come on, we've gotta go, Come and go. Let's go. The moment I looked up again, the truck was gone and the sound was back. I looked over at the tree where it was hit gun. At that instant, as soon as we look back that that sound, just the hum of the traffic in a distance came back. Everything came alive. I think that a lot of times when people have these instances when they walk into a bubble, I think it's of silence. It's something that is created, and I think it's it's there for no other reason. I think then it's a byproduct of these creatures, and I think so many people experience it. And it's one hundred percent true, absolutely, one hundred percent true. These woods have a long history. They're also woods which I won't be too specific, but I think people get the general idea if I tell you that although they're beautiful woods, although they're they're they're they're they're very close to a town in Essex, there are also woods with a darker history to them where people have gone and they've passed away, if you know what I mean, they've gone and who no fault of anyone else, these people have passed over in those woods. I think you can guess what I mean. But they're well known for that happening, not frequently, but enough enough, and it's happened in relatively recent within the last ten years as the last one. But it's something which has happened which is an oddity. Not quite sure why, but whether that has any bearing on what happens then what I've witnessed there. Maybe there's also been a lot of sigels, which are sometimes when you're out of the woods, you will see a like I look for structures. I've spoken about this before, tep structures and x'es and y's in the forest. Sometimes you also get in the forest signs, you will get what I called siguals. Sometimes with black magic witchcraft. Sometimes they piecemeal together sticks and they will make them into a form of pattern. Sometimes the patterns will depict a human figure. Sometimes the patterns will form a pentagram type, and you often find that in these woods. So I go to the place simply because it's near and it is very beautiful, and I find it extremely relaxed. It's a nice place. It's nearby. I don't have to worry about driving very far. The dogs enjoy it. It's got ponds, it's got a place to stop and b coppa, so it suits. But I'm I'm still aware. And when people say you have to travel traveled two and a half hours into densest forest, do you know you don't have to. It's surprising, it's I'm not saying this to worry people, but do you know even your local woods dog men are surprisingly close. Surprisingly, I think they kind of life tends to go to life, and they kind of are intrigued as much as we are. Believe me, you don't have to spend two and a half hours trapesing out hiking out into the deepest forest. You might just see what you want to see. You might just see structures. You might find dog men in your local wood. There's another entity which I can't explain that I saw it's in the same woods and this was back during I won't say it because the algorithm will kind of kick up, you know, but it was when we were on lockdown around twenty twenty, maybe a little later maybe uh maybe a little later than that, but so it just finished the lockdown. Had I knowed that much. And I was out enjoying the but I went to the wood again with the dogs and I was filming and I happened to see there was two to three deer and her white tails beautiful, absolutely lovely, and I just had the camera had was a camera phone, and I had the dogs with us, and these white tail were kind of just stopped as deer do, and I thought, before they go away, I'm going to get a few shots of them. They're beautiful, and I zoomed in and I got a couple of shots and it was brilliant. I got on one video as well, and then all of a sudden, once again, my two fluffos, Ruby and Bats started getting really really agitated and they were circling me and I put there. I had their leads on. The reason I had their leads on at times because the deer were there. I did not want them running the deer, you know, So I had the leads on and they were basically tying up my tying up my legs. It would have been an absolute night if if they had something had happened and I tried to run for it, or had just been flat on my face. They were going around me that quick. They were very agitated. And when dogs go around you in the circle is to protect protection mode. They're protecting me, and I knew that, and I thought, right, okay, I untangled myself, untangled them to hook their lead off from their collars because I don't have like a neck collars on them. I have chest braces if you like. It as much better for dogs to stop some choking. So unhooked them and then untangled it and then hooked them back on, and then got back on the video no more, no more than thirty seconds later to get back to the of those deer, and I did. I focused in on then. I thought, with all the kerfuffle going on with the dogs and all the noise are making, those deer hadn't moved. And those deers are strangest part of them when you look at the video. They weren't looking at me. They weren't looking at the dogs. That deer are not predatory deer prey. Their eyes are either side of its head, that wear everything around them because they have to bolt. They have to go. That's their defense. They're quick, instantaneous speed, They're gone. They weren't even looking at the dogs making a kerfuffle. They weren't looking my way. What they were looking at as I looked over where previously there had been nothing, it was a golden shining Ah. It doesn't do it justice on film, but to me, it was sparkling. It was like almost a golden shield. But it was a figure. Now at the time, I would have said, being Christian, being religious as I am, I would have thought, oh, as an angel looks just like an angel. I was a fair distance from it. I zoomed in on the phone, and it was then that I saw that its face wasn't flat. It seemed to have a muzzle. It seemed to have the dog's face, but it couldn't. It was no nothing I'd ever ever seen in my life before. This thing was golden. It was shining, reflective in the sunlight. I had a point of perspective. Thank goodness I did. The point of perspective I had was there was a bush that was right by and there was a log in front of it. Previously, when I was taking recording of the deer, that log and that bush were there. Now I untangled them. I went back to looking at the deer. Hand over to what the deer were looking at, and they were looking at this golden entity, this golden dog and hybrid dog man. That's all I can put it down to being a hybrid dog man, simply because it looked like a dog man. I had the muzzle, but it was, as I say, shiny, I got out of there quick. I got out of there quick. On that one, I gathered up the dogs as said, come, we're going, and I went down at the opposite path and went straight for the car, went back to the parking, straight to the car in and GM there was no sound coming from it. And I got back home and I looked at the video and as you do, go through frame by frame by frame, and yes, it's at a distance. Yes, I was zoomed in. I was zoomed in, but you can make out the shape and you can make out previously in that video there was nothing there, and then when I pan up again thirty seconds later, this thing was there. What I didn't notice at that time was in the forest behind this golden dog man hybrid entity, there seemed to be a massive monster. There seemed to be a massive bigfoot coming out the forest towards this golden entity as hybrid dog man. Now, I don't know, it's just it could be my interpretation, but it's up, it's there for everyone to see. That's my interpretation of it. High insight being there. I know you would have thought the same. You would have had a feeling that it's just not right, that's just not natural. That is something that is that that you don't get shining reflective surfaces like that standing up golden colored in nature. Not the sizest thing was so that I was one of the one of the Stranger Strangers document encounters I've ever had. Now there is there is a another old sighting that happened, and it's always intrigued me. This sighting so documented sighting that happened. You can read about it all on Google. It happened at Camberwell Cemetery and in October the ninth, nineteen ninety six, the man in question was twenty six at the time and was on his way to meet a friend who lived on Underhill Road in southeast London. In order to walk there, he had to make a long trek, heading southwest past Camberwell New Cemetery and then down the entire length of Brenchley Gardens and around Camberwell Old Cemetery. He decided to cut through the older part of the cemetery to save twenty minutes off walking time, even though it was already dark and the area of walking through the cemetery at night was freakishly scary, okay, he said. He normally rode his bicycle to his friend's house, but their plans for that evening precluded his usual means of transport. He didn't have a flashlight, and a cemetery had no lighting system, so he could see only a few feet ahead of him as he made his way across the grounds. He was well into the middle of the graveyard when the movement of something very large and dark caught his eye. I swear I saw what I thought was a dog, A big dog moved very quickly, he said. He stopped and squinted into the darkness, but decided that his mind was playing tricks on him and started off again. He didn't get very far. It was then flash My life changed forever. It was so quick, I never had a chance. I thought that somebody had literally run into me and knocked me over. Something had grabbed me by my arm very tightly and smashed me into the ground. It was big, it was powerful. It had extremely bad breath. It smelt cold and awful. This thing was now bearing down on me, he said, looking directly at my face, dribbling onto me and growling. But it was the creature's next action that truly frightened him. It began to eagerly sniff his body up and down, exactly as a dog would do. I was convinced I was going to be unlived, he said. I'm afraid to say that, as brave as I think I might be, I was not at this point. As shamefully I soiled myself. I was waiting for the bike, but that never happened. Just as quick as it started, it was over, and the beast was gone and sprinted off in a flash. It sprinted away on its hind legs only. So that is a famous case from Camberwell Cemetery that happened now. Camberwell Cemetery is quite famous for this. Whatever is there, the dog men entity that is there also terrified two pedestrians walking parallel to the cemetery on the hill road. One of the witnesses said, we heard a low grown then a large tree in the corner. The cemetery was shaking in credibly hard, as if something really powerful was shaking it of all its might. It was definitely not made by a person or an animal. The tree looked as if the roots were ready to be ripped out. My friend and I took to our heels and ran as fast as we could in different directions. We could not rationalize the sheer terrorb we both felt. We knew we had to get as far away from the cemetery as we possibly could. There is something very sinister there, she said. So I wanted to go there to have a little look and investigate. And the day that I chose, I was actually around that area would work And I said to work, look, do you mind if I stop off and in the afternoon have a little look. And they said, that's fine. You've done a job. You can do that as fine. So that's great, thanks, And it then started to rain. Anyway, I went in and the cemetery is in two halves, like the account tells, so it hasn't changed an awful lot since nineteen ninety six. So you've got a new section of cemetery, which you can see quite quite obviously, is tended to and cared for. And then you've got an old part of the cemetery that isn't tended to, that is overgrown that a lot of the gravestones are lost, partially hidden, and it's heavy going going through this cemetery in Campbell and cemetery is heavy going in the old part of the cemetery so overgrown. So I was mooching around of my camera and having a little looks seeing what I could see, and I had a very strange incident that happened. The first thing that I found was underneath a willow. So this willow tree was quite mature and its branches were hanging down vey low. For some reason, I just had a compulsion on my own. I was strong compulsion to break through the branches to have a little look at the void underneath the tree, what was underneath. And I found a chair on his own, and the foot of the chair was an old broken into peace gravestand and it was almost like as if something was there and it had been contemplating this gravestand this broken, sharded piece stone there and it had a certain feel to it. I had that area underneath the tree just had that timeless feel, that feeling that I shouldn't really be I'm encroaching upon someone's space. And then moved on, and remember it was raining muddy. I went down a couple of paths that were very difficult to go down. Lucky enough, I had my camera on all the while, and as I did, I reached one section of this cemetery. It's old symmetry, forgotten semetry. Now I'm not crazy, okay when I tell you that I heard two things. The first thing that I heard was a growling and it was a low, deep, you could hear it in your chest before you heard it in your ears growl. It was a single tone, but it was heavy and loud. It. If I was to put the growl into words, it was stay away. That's the image I had from this ground. I then heard at the same time talking. That's something talking, chattering or conversation. I could not make out what it was. I got so excited. I was like, so because the camera was rolling, I had the camera rolling. I turned to the camera, as most video podcasters do, I said, did you hear that? Then I heard the voice. Now I've heard this voice before and it was familiar, and this voice was a low, robotic sounding voice, and a voice told me to go beware leave. Now I was like, I turned to the did you hear that? I knew in my heart hearts no one would have heard the voice. And this is where it gets a bit crazy. I've heard this voice before. I've spoken about this before. I believe that this voice is a dog man. I believe that this voice is coming from all the way back to my first instance of seeing what you would call werewolf, and I think it opened the door as this entity that we see in forests and in woods invariably does. I challenge anyone to say that after they've had a sighting of dog men that other stuff doesn't happen to them, because I'm sure it does. Every single man woman out there that has come close or seen a dog man entity has had other stuff happen to them, whether it be powormal, whether it be of cryptids, whether it be something unexplainable. That sign I think you've had would have opened up your spectrum, your understanding of another world. I've heard this voice before on quite a few occasions. I would say, I'm now fifty nine, I'll be sixty this year, and I can say, honestly, I've heard it probably five or six times in my life. That's not a lot, that's not a lot of times. But every time it's always helped me. Every time, it's always warm me. Why do I think it stems or comes from a dog man entity? Wow? I always have had dog men or affiliated with dog men places or dog men's sightings I've had when I've heard the voice or have been as in this case in Camprawell Cemetery, and I had that voice, had the ground, and I had that voice. When I got home, I could sense at the time, I could sense that there was something off on the area I was in. I got back home and I looked eagerly at the video footage. That warning I got to beware was for a reason because on the footage you can see beyond the gravestone, this big quadrupedal the hound. It came out from behind a cemetery stone gravestone, and it morphed out on camera. It morphed out where you almost like Predator STYLI, where you can start to see the foliage coming through the body of this hound, and it just disappeared, morphed out, and I think the voice was warning me of that. At the same time on film, there was these three orbs, white orbs that came across the camera. I can't account for them. They're not birds. Now I was running at that time. It was I think it was somewhere in the region of about thirty five frames per second, No, fifty frames per second, beg your pardon. I was running fifty frames per second on that film. So I was able to take that frame by frame by frame, and there were the way these orbs jumped in the frame. They were only on screen for two frames, that's how quick they were going. And the frame rate was fifty frames per second. It's just nothing. No burd can go that quickly. And there was free these orbs, all going in the same direction, all coming from this hound, almost like there is a portal there. And now I'm going to sound crazy. I believe portals exist, and I believe a lot of the entities we've seen come through these portals. I believe that we often see portals but don't recognize them as being portals. We may see them as almost They look to most people almost like you know, when you look down the road and it's hot and you've got a shimmer coming off the road. You'll see a shimmer in a certain spot in a wood or forest. A lot of times it will always Why is it always in a wood or forest Because it's a high carbon content area, it's an energetic area. It's a naturally energetic area. That's the reason why portals exist and materialize in these areas. So, yeah, that was That was some of the dog band sightings that I had. Now I did mention in the last show. I was going to mention about when I was twelve years old and I had quite a it was quite a traumatic dog band sighting for me. So I had an imaginary friend. Okay, my imaginary friend's name was called Danny, and I had it for many, many years, and even when I got older, I still kind of used to talk to my imaginary friend. Danny would mostly talk in the evening. You know, growing up, I never really noticed him or even brought him into any games during the day. I was busy enough for me during the day, but in the evening he would be there as sure as the son would go down. It was myself that would notice him. No one else, not Dad, Mum, my sister. She would have been most aware of Danny. My sister was six years older than me. I can remember her question questioning mother growing up about my conversations were bought. She must have thought was a barmie brother. I'd be sitting on the edge of my bed in full on conversation and Dan he was there. Danny was talking, laughing back at me on seeing the jabberin and laughing. My sister approached my mother one day, Mum, is my brother, Okay, he's doing that, talking to himself and laughing. Crap again. Mum always replied, it's a phase he's going through. Hugging her, she said, I remember you playing with dolls. This held no sway with my sister, unfortunately, but they were something Mum. She pulled away from Mum's house. Not thinn Air. Damn, it's just creepy. You don't have to share a room with him, Mum. Because I used to share a room with my I can remember my sister saying that we lived right by a dual carriageway or highway, and back in the seventies there used to be lead in the fuel and there used to be particles on mums washing on the washing line, little black, tiny little particles from the fuel from the main road. So Mum was always worried about because I had the bonchaitis as a kid and stuff, so she was always worried about me having the windows open summertime because I had the front bedroom looking out on the dual carriageway or highway, so I'd be kind of put into the my sister's room, but she had the biggest bedroom because she was oldest, and I had a set put bed on the other side of her bedroom, which gave her great joy. She was very pleased every summer about that. So, yeah, that's what used to happen. Now. I can remember Danny, my imaginary friend. I can remember him being not rude or nasty, but mischievous. I would suggest a game like hide and seek, and he would take take that to another level, suggesting that a hide in the spot that I would never have chosen, for instance, Dad's garage, at night. One of the scariest places for me was Dad's garage, bastion of peace. Dad would say. Halfway down the garden, old wooden with black paneling, two opening doors that were full of splinters and dragged on the floor when you tried to open them. The inside was equally scary. And Dad's garage it was a treasure trove of tools and jam jars, full of nails and screws and bits of things. I had no idea what they were or did. But in the vaulted ceiling was wooden straps and either side resting on these or hanging off screws, saws swinging gently up points of garden tools. All looked menacing and threatening any that entered his garage at the best of times. But light Danny suggested this would be the best place to hide. I would never be found there, found here, That's what I thought. I remember. My imagination, as you can gather, was pretty pretty good. I opened the door. It was dark, but the right hand side, on the wooden post in the garage, I knew there was a light switch, and I flicked it on. There was a single bay bulb that was hanging down and in my head. I was kind of like counting down fifty forty eight forty seven. The light in the garage never fully or wholly lit up the whole of the garage. I was pockets of shadow in the corner that seemed to steal more light as the darkness crawled towards me. Really, every time I looked at the corners they seemed to get darker and darker. Still, I counted forty thirty nine thirty seven. The only window in here was a three foot square with enough putty holding it into the frame to sink a battleship. The place was a mishmash of thrown out reclaimed materials. Really, on the whole, the light was situated by the small window which looked out onto the rear garden, the lawn park, which had Mum's greenhouse on one side, sitting on slabs which always smelled of tomatoes and geraniums. A lovely small cherry tree I planted actually with white blossoms was on the right hand side, and then on left was my climbing frame, and that was one of my great joys. My climbing frame. Spent hours on it, absolute hours. So that was me in the garage. It was dark. I had a light on, shadows in the corner, playing hide and seek with an imaginary friend Crazier twenty two, twenty one twenty I bobbed down and went to the light switch keeping glow and turned it off, then returned. I turned the light off because I heard I actually heard running. Now, I wasn't that crazy as kid to know that my imaginary friend was an imaginary friend. I heard running around the garage. Now, my sister was six years older than me. My sister was inside. I think my sister had actually gone out if I remember rightly. Definitely wasn't my sister I heard running going round the garage. The reason I turned the garage light out was because I was lit up inside. And one of the scariest things that can happen is at night when you're trying to look out of a window and all you can see is your own reflection, and in the head you think to yourself, everyone can see me, but I can't see out. I then.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 2: A tapping on the window, and that tapping turned to a scratch. That nail was on the blackboard. Once again, these things want the attention. They want witnessing because what I saw was on top of my climbing frame. There was a big climbing frame in the garden. Standing on top was a dog man red eyes not yellow, these were red, and it was actually looking at me. I could see it quite clearly because there was a moon and it was looking towards the window. And I heard that voice again say get out, philm deep robotic voice, and I left. I got out, I got out quick. It was free to one out gone and Mum. When I got in, Mum said, you're okay, you know what? What's what? What? What? What's taking the jam out of your donut? And I was like, Mom, there's there's something on the where's Dad? It's apposed behind in a bit, it's something in the garden. There's something on the climbing frame. I tried to explain to her, and she said, look, just calm down there, so calm. When your father gets in, I'll get him to go down and have a look. Dad never took me seriously at all. He went down the garden, but he didn't expect to find anything at all. And that was the end of Danny. I never again saw Denny or hurt him, and in a way, for me, it was quite sad. But I think every you know, kid that has an imaginary friend, you know, kind of it fades. But then he came to a full stop the day I saw that document on top of the climbing frame. Yeah, it was. It was. That was a definitely a defining moment in my life as well. It was just it was when they look at you, that's when it drills home, because you know, they recognize you. M hm. And that is one of the scariest feelings. Something which should not exist, could not exist, but it does. It does exist. When that thing looks at you, it's it's just and at twelve years old, it never it never left me. Yeah, that's that's scary. That was scary. That was very that that stayed with me. I don't know. I can't tell you what was running around the garage. I guess it was this dogmententity somehow, though, do you know what, in a way I wish it was I wish it could have been Danny warning me. In a way, it would be nice to know if the imagination became real. But what eye witnessed was definitely real. It was definitely real. Yeah, But yeah, people honestly don't don't ah, if you if you do ever hear a voice and it's a deep, robotic voice coming from these things, take heed of it. You know. Wherever this voice is coming from. I think it's coming from a guardian. I think mine's from a dog man. I think it's a guardian. I think it's something which is there protection. It seems be on the right track, it seems to be timing. It's it's cautionary advice. Really pretty well, it's really I mean, it's spot on because every time it has warn me, I've taken heed of it and it's worked. There's been times in the past where I nearly was unlive myself by something that happened in my house. It wasn't exactly an accident, but I was cautioned by that voice. Again. Yeah, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Vick, Well, what I'm wondering is have you ever told anyone about that experience who question the veracity of the actual dog mean encounter because you had been interacting with your imagine your friend Danny.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have. There have been people that have said, well, you know, it's it's a fertile imagination. Obviously, I did have a very good imagination. But what made what made what made it different to me is you get children can create, and I created a scenario that was scary on purpose for myself. I know that I went into a place which I shouldn't be in my dad's garage because it was one of the in the confines of my house. It was one of the don't go places. It was one of the scariest places. I guess I was bored to honest VIC and I guess going in there in a way, Walt Disney knew that. You know, people and children especially like to be scared. It brings an emotion out in people. I know what I probably in retrospect what I went in there for to scare myself to get response. But when I turned the light off after I heard this running around the garage, it was I turned the light off regardless of how scary it is inside the garage, because if it was my imaginary friend, then my imaginary friend had taken form and was running with footsteps heard of the garage, which that in itself, if it's a toper a thought form, that in itself, that physically running around. That's what made me turn the light out in the garage, because it's like, you know, I would not have made an already scary place scarier by having no light at all. But there was something outside running, and I think because I had that response it looking back, yes, I think I gave it a bit more for me. I was there, I felt it, I knew and I kind of that's one thing. I just knew that there was something there running. I heard it really quick as well. That's Gary, which wasn't small. It was a standalone garage halfway down the garden, and the garden was all the way around it. If you like the front doors. The front doors opened up. There were real old knacker doors that were really tired, the splintered black, splintered wood but never got changed. And then there was a little tiny driveway leading out to two gates which led out onto the road. So if you like, the fence of the garden ran all the way down on the left hand side, if you like, all the way down the garden, and then we had a another fence the other side, and then the garden of the neighbors. Could it be in a neighbor, No, No, because they were they were kind of their son at that time was in the army. He had gone off to join the army, and his parents they were kind of what's the best word for they were both they were both physically not capable that way up running. So yeah, turning off the light of the garage, I kind of instantly did that because there was just something there. I heard that.
Speaker 1: Big I would have turned the light off. Also, I don't blame you, and it sure would have been convenient if it would have just been your imagination, but unfortunately it wasn't. Well, I'll tell you what, Phil, We are out of time, but I've got a ton of questions I wanted to ask you about all these experiences you've shared with this. Would you be open to coming back to do in A Q and A.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Yeah, I'd love to do it. But I'd love to once any any any of them.
Speaker 1: Oh great, Well, you know I'd love to have you back. So that's what we'll do. I'll get with you to schedule it and we'll take it from there. But in the meantime, thanks again so much for coming back on you know, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Fi. It's great being on your show. I do appreciate you having me on. Thank you, oh you know you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thanks again so much and have a great night.