Speaker 1: Karen, Yes, besides me. Have you ever met anyone else who's basically a superhero in a quantum field unlessure why you're laughing?
Speaker 2: No, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why I figure besides besides me? Right, okay, Well today's guest. Actually, he's got so many more titles than I can even count. See, he's a nurse practitioner, a spiritual leader, an author, a speaker, breathwork facilitator. Oh and a literal quantum alchemist.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that kind of sounds like a like a love child of a scientist and a wizard, doesn't it. Kind She helps people transmute trauma, addictions and all the baggage that we carry at the quantum level. It's like therapy meets a sci fi movie, but better.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Now I've only involved time travel, you know portals. Well might actually now time travel, I'm not sure. Well, if it did, I could actually have that conversation with my sixteen year old me, who could really use a pep talk. But unfortunately, or now, oh god, you are on fire today, Unfortunately, I don't think it involves time travel. But she does access the subconscious mind and the quantum field and she gives tools for people to do it themselves.
Speaker 2: That sounds great.
Speaker 1: Oh that I mentioned she's had a near death experience and worked with plant medicines. Nope, yep, she's basically lived like three lifetimesha. Get ready, folks, this episode is gonna blow your mind that maybe even your quantum field. My name is Will and unlike Boulder and Scully, want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 2: And wait, you joined a coven?
Speaker 1: Yep, all on the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 4: This is the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're just popping in real quickly here to let you know that if you like this show and the guests that we bring on, then you are definitely gonna want to be a part of our inner circle. You see, the inner circle is absolutely free to join, and it gives you an opportunity to not only interact with Karen and I through a community chat feature, but you'll also be able to engage with fellow listeners like yourself there. But one of my favorite parts of that community is the tons of discounts on services from some of our past guests that you can find on there. Are you curious about a particular path you've heard on the show, Well, this gives you an opportunity to try it out without having to pay full price to see if it's something that resonates with you or not. Now, we're also going to be doing a lot of great giveaways for our members, things like free sessions from some of our past guests. You can gain access to behind the scenes videos, even get a chance to be on the show with us, and so much more. As a bonus, you'll also be helping the show grow by letting you people learn about us. And if we mention it's one hundred percent free. Check out our show notes for the link to our inner Circle and join today and then drop in and say hello and tell us what episode you heard this on. We might just give you a shout out on the show. All right, let's get to the interview. Hey, there, I Will and I'm Carus and today we are thrilled to welcome Rosaliah Quintana. And I hope I said that right, because I practice it like twelve times. But she's a true trailblazer in the world of healing and transformation. Rosaliah is revolutionizing the way we think about trauma and personal growth through her groundbreaking Zebra healing alchemy and transformation method. She helps people transmute trauma, addictions and perceives limitations at the quantum level, tapping into the subconscious mind and the quantum field. Her incredible journey, which includes a near death experience and deep work with plant medicines, has shaped hermission to empower others with tools for self transformation. The frequent feature in Mystic Magan Shout Out Miami and is the host of Quantum Alchemist Master Podcast, Rosalia is here to share her profound insights and passion for guiding us toward our highest potential. Get ready for a transformative conversation with the amazing Rosalia Kinda, Rosalia, thank you so much for being on the show today.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Well, thank you. Karen's pleasure, No.
Speaker 1: The pleasure is ours.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so many yeah, so many different ways by You've got this alphabet soup of things that you've done and things that we can talk about. I really want to talk about quantum alchemy and all that kind of stuff, but I think we kind of need to set that table a little bit because I don't know how much of this would have come around if it wasn't for your near death experience and your plant medicine work. Is that true to say?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then let's let's touch on your near death experience first and foremost, because I think that that's going to be really fascinating for a lot of folks. So I've listened to your story before and I know what it's about, so I love to love you to share that with us, if you didn't mind.
Speaker 3: Absolutely So, my near death definitely shifted the way I view life, the way I interact with everything, and it's still integrating. I believe there's so much kind of like the little lifting of the veil lets me know that I don't know anything, and I'm still trying from this little perception, trying to understand a lot of the concepts or a lot of that experience, and there's just so much to unfold, Like an infinite onion almost and I say, you know, I can't, and this limited perception is very difficult. I guess to comprehend a lot of what happened there for me, but pretty much, I first started seeing myself outside my body, and I was extremely confused. I had no idea what was happening to me, why I was outside my body. I was camping, I was in this campground, and I was just I thought I was dreaming. Originally, I didn't think anything was wrong or or anything was happening. And there was a point there where I said to myself, I had a thought because I went like, I tried to touch my body and I cutn't. That's where I really got freaked out.
Speaker 1: But wait, let's let's let's back it up. So you're you're camping, and what happened that that started that.
Speaker 3: I went to I went to sleep, and the only thing I could feel was extreme hot and coldness. But I guess the coldest I've ever been and the hottest I've ever been. Those were the only no alternating Okay, yeah, those are the only two bodily sensations I can tell you that I remember. After that, I sought myself outside my body. Looking outside the space. I wasn't sure what was going on. And then I remember trying to touch my my flesh, my body, you know, so like I don't know something and I couldn't feel my my body. So that really really freaked me out. I guess I was just.
Speaker 1: Like I lost my mind. I don't blame you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I had a thought and I thought, oh my god, did I Did I die? And then that just like pulled me into this. I guess you would call it kind of like a vacuum or something that I couldn't escape. It was just it just automatically pulled me into this. I would say I call it the void, but I don't know what I could call it. It's kind of like a darkness space where I'm just floating kind of there by myself. But it didn't feel loving or anything like that to me. I felt very unsettling, like what is this place? Where am I? What's happening? You know? Where's my wife or my kids? Where's my mom? Like just all of these thoughts.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just couldn't get an understanding of it. And then my fear kind of started to come up, like a lot of guilt or shame for things I had done or you know, that started kind of like replaying almost like a movie, and like almost like I couldn't let go of of things I wanted to have done differently or I don't know, just kind of like guilt. I guess it's the best way to I could. I could associate it with that. And I kind of was going in and out of like these loops of replaying these things, and I just felt very alone and very scared, like I did, extremely extremely scared. I and I had a thought I thought like, yeah, I thought I was a good person, Like why am I here? Like where is Heaven? Where is God?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I don't know something right? And throughout all of that, I had a lot of like I guess anger also come up, like if God is real, you know, where is God? Why isn't he here helping? Like all of these these questions. And there's a point where I got super super tired of fighting nothing of what appeared to be not like I just couldn't scape this place, and I started praying. I just started praying There's I didn't know what else to do. I was raised Catholic, so a lot of the prayers were kind of like in that, you know, with that, and I felt like I was crying out for help. For a long time, I don't I couldn't perceive time or or space or anything that I could describe that could tell me anything about the time I was in, which state or how long that lasted. And at some point I felt myself inside a sphere. I don't know where it is, like you know, if it's somewhere in space, or if it's in side the earth or somewhere kind of like a sacred geometry, almost like similar to the flower of life. But I wouldn't really know if it was that inside that sphere, and a form of God I like to say, came forward. I think for everybody is different, and for me it had the form of a man somewhere in his sixties with a white short beard, and it was not necessarily his form, but it was just a knowing that it was him, kind of like I don't know. It's very difficult to explain with words. It's like you just know. I don't. I think it could come in any form and you would just know that it is something I guess higher I don't know, like a higher consciousness or higher something that would be able to come forward, and I started cursing God. Unfortunately, I wish I could have done that differently.
Speaker 1: But wait, wait, wait, you were cursing at God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to hear what happened next?
Speaker 1: Did God respond?
Speaker 3: Well? I was very mad at everything, you know, like why why did you you know? Why all the suffering? Why why am I not alive? Or why I have so many things to do? Why are you taking my kids? Just like all of this rage, like you know, and also the world, like if you exist, why the suffering, why the kids, the poor, the I just that was my first reaction, just to go all out in Spanish, you know, just full profanities, and I was extremely upset. I got absolutely no response whatsoever, no reaction, nothing, no judging, nothing. It was just like pure peace state. This this just non reactive state. And at some point, I don't know exactly what happened, but I felt the sensation that God placed his hand on my shoulder, and at that one moment, I had all these questions, all these according to me, all these existential questions, and you know, the meaning of life? Why am I here? Blah blah blah, ah, these things like what is this? The moment that he placed his hand on my shoulder, That's it. It was just literally like everything just this oneness, like everything just made sense, This infinite love. This it is really undescribable if I could try to describe it. It was just the biggest love I've ever felt, like it just engulfed this one nest, this love. I don't know. I don't have the words for that, but that really just I don't know. I just couldn't keep going with the profanities anymore. It was just just shifted completely to love. I had no reaction whatsoever to do anything else.
Speaker 1: So give you an understanding of how everything fit right, How the reasons for the poverty, the reasons for all the everything. Suddenly you had the answers to them.
Speaker 2: Suddenly I care or like, did it not? I? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anymore so I don't. That's a great question, because there's a lot of stuff that I feel like I couldn't bring back. I almost felt like, Okay, you experienced something, but here's what you're going to remember, and this is what you need to know right now, like to remember I feel like at that moment, I don't know if it was acceptance or if it was understanding, or if it was love, or if it was compassion for what is I don't know what the answer to that would be. But it just literally felt like complete love and bliss and like everything was all right, which obviously, you know, we have so many world problems right now, so it is completely incomprehensible, I guess for my micro consciousness to even sit with that, right like, how is that even possible? But at least at that precise moment, it felt like just bliss, nothing else, just love for that those whatever, however long that lasted.
Speaker 1: So and I please forgive the question because I've got to bring in the skeptical side of things. So when we go camping, sorry, when friends of ours go camping, we've heard sometimes there's some extracurricular activities that happen some you know, people use plant medicine, or they smoke pot, or they do something drink something that changes the perception. And sometimes when you do some of these things, it kind of brings you that bliss, so that euphoria where everything is cool, man, that kind of thing, right ext to see whatever it is that you take, was there anything like that involved in your experience.
Speaker 3: So I've worked with plant medicines for a long time since twenty eighteen, and just the qualities of and I've also reached out after the near death to a lot of people to kind of comprehend like what happened, you know, is this like I don't know. There's a lot of people that have different experiences, right, with different things, and just a lot of the stuff that happened, I've never experienced it on plant medicine, and a lot of the people I've sad and try to understand this better also has not happened with plant medicine, but more with the near death experiences, which at that time I was really not familiar. I mean I wasn't really looking like, well, you know, how does that work when you die? And stuff like that. So my personal experience with plant medicines has been definitely I do feel that kind of like that oneness and more love, but it didn't involve a lot of the things that my near death happened. I feel one with nature when I work with plant medicine. A lot of connections, especially like with the mountains, with some animals. I've been eaten kind of like by this humongous anacondas or stuff like that, like just different different things but never evolved, kind of like seeing past live, seeing stuff I picked before incarnating, seeing a life review, seeing like a bunch of stuff that certainly not meeting with God, at least not in that way. I mean, to me, God is everything, but you know, at least not in that form or in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I've had to sit down to speak with people about that as well that have more experience than I do. I just feel like a lot of the characteristics are of a psychedelic trip were different than than that experience.
Speaker 1: Yea, gotcha?
Speaker 2: So were you? Were you camping with a group or with other people?
Speaker 3: No, just with my wife, Okay, Yeah, it was what birthday weekend, and she loves California, so we went up there and she has family there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was just wondering, like what her take was. She freaking out because how long? How long? Like in our linear time, how long was this whole experience?
Speaker 3: I have no clue how long that was. All I know is I woke up in the morning and everything, all of this had happened, and I was freaking out.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you ever find out what what triggered the experience, Like you what triggered your death?
Speaker 3: You know, the only thing I personally was dealing with health wise was high levels of the pituitary and high iron levels, which I'm a nurse practitioner, and from that perspective, I really don't see anything that would have I guess medically costed, you know, triggered it. I really don't have an explanation for that. Whatever it was, I'll tell you that it saved my life. How so, my own life completely shifted on myself, on others a lot more love, a lot more compassion, a lot of I guess the remembrance that were more than just a body, you know, from what I experienced, kind of this eternal soul connected to source, to all that is just, and that really has helped me a lot, you know, to be more at peace with the challenges, especially that come up in the journey.
Speaker 1: Was that the extent of your experience after he touched you on his shoulder and you connected right, you checked, you plugged in, was that the rest of the experience was just being in that state. No.
Speaker 3: I also was able to see kind of enough meat what seemed to be kind of different lives which is really difficult to describe. And I just knew it was myself and the experience or the lesson I had learned in lifetime, but kind of like at an exponential level, and also like at light speed. It was so quickly, like you do, I don't know, just kind of flashing before your very eyes, and I couldn't believe it. I was just like, wow, you know, I've been through a lot. There's you know, just a lot of compassion. We do the best we can with what we know, with what we have. It's I just felt like, and you know, it helps me a lot to my relationship with my dad, Like there's a lot of stuff maybe that before I couldn't understand why he was the way he was or why he did certain things.
Speaker 2: So then you woke up and you finish your camping trip and you come home, and you know, you're saying, how this change your perspective with dealing with other people? But how have you been using this experience to help other people?
Speaker 3: It has changed and shifted a lot. So I was already doing a lot of breath work since twenty eighteen, and through breath work and meditation, I think those were kind of the closest I felt to just being able to be more at peace, more relaxed, to get maybe inside your direction from inside of me, you know, or from my connection to source, to my guides or something like that. So when I came back, there was a time period for integration, just like months of integration just to I don't know, for me to even speak about it with anyone other than you know, just my teachers that I reached out to and and to start sharing it with other people. But breath work was initially how I started helping others doing breath work events here in the community in Miami. I just felt like it was a beautiful way to help people connect with themselves there are different aspects of themselves. And from there it kind of evolved. I wrote a book, a multi author book, which was nice, and I started kind of to see the different synchronicities how, you know, kind of like how when you take the step, the bridge appears type of thing, you know, when you open up a little bit and things have just come in that way. The Zebra method, for example, came in a dream. So it's like, Okay, you're going to do the Zebra method. And I try to like hurry up and try to, you know, write down what they were telling, you know, what was downloaded before I forget it, and how you want me to do it and all these things. I'm like, oh wait, wait, wait, like uh, And I first tried it out, you know, with close family, friends and stuff like that, and I saw their breakthrough. I'm like, so beautiful because the only thing we're doing is reminding you of what you already know. It's connecting with your soul before we get.
Speaker 1: Go down that rabbit hole the Zebra method, because we don't really know what that is that we'd love for you to explain to us how how that works. But this is all part of your quantum alchemist process, right can you can you explain to us what exactly you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Quantum Alchemist Master was a name that was given to me by my guides, and the idea of that is to inspire other people to become their own quantum Alchemist masters by just going within and looking for those answers for yourself. And the only thing I do pretty much is just share how my journey has been and how I've been able to do it. And I work a lot with the Acashek records. I teach others how to open the records, not for other people, but just for themselves, how to work with that and how to just go with within, you know, for for anything we it has been such a beautiful journey for me from going outside, seeking outside then to go within. It has shifted everything for me.
Speaker 1: And that's what you're trying to do inside other people is find that shift in them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you know, for me, the whatever your vision is, it's gonna look different. I don't think there's like a cookie cutter formula for for anything, for manifestation or for your dream or anything like that. And I'll use myself as an example for me. I thought, I've always very been like a high achiever and just like do do do and just a different operating from more of a masculine perspective, which yeah, I worked for a while, but there's a point in my life where it just doesn't fit right anymore. That's not how I want to do things. And being able to birth creation from my intuition is something that brings me joy. It's it doesn't feel forceful. The people that come to me come my clients are recommended by other clients. It feels like almost like synchronistic. It doesn't feel like I have to push to do this or I have to I call it kind of like food for my soul and I get to learn from from your wisdom. So I'm just there for support, so you don't get you know, because it's something some people. For some people, it may be something new they're or they're not used to it, or they're just you know, starting their journey, or they're not avid meditators or whatever it may be. Right like, just for there for support and kind of guiding you through and you know, teaching you about the Akashek records as well, because to me goes well with the work that we're doing and just different things that may come up. And I learned from your from your soul. So to me, it's it's an honor to to hear how you're going to solve the issue that you're working on, because you're going to tell me how to do that.
Speaker 1: Well you sure about that? How long ago?
Speaker 3: Well we're going to try. You know, whatever comes forward for you is exactly what you needed at that time. So what I like is that I'm not telling anybody how to live your life, what you need to do, how to do it, all that stuff you're going within, and you're retrieving whatever needs to come up for you, and and and however you need to deal with what you're going through.
Speaker 1: So so a soul alchemy is shifting and changing coal to gold. Right, So basically what we are all looking for, which is to change our our existence in three D and alchemize it into an existence in the five D where we're more connected and feel more at one with everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to me, you know, it's easy and complicated at the same time. To me, is really just coming back to the heart where we've always been. It's just kind of like, oh, I forgot for a little bit that I should be in my heart. Let me could let me just come back to that, you know, it feels better. I don't know, it just sits right, you know. It's kind of like a knowing that that's the way you should follow.
Speaker 1: So then the Zebra method, what does that entail? We need to take a quick pause, but we'll be right back right off to these messages and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 3: So the Zebra method pretty much we just sit down and we go and we open your cash dec records and we go into kind of like a deep guided meditation and from there you can kind of it varies per person depending on how long you've been working with energy. How you know, what an avid meditator you are. It takes different routes, so, but you're pretty much are the guide itself. You know, your your soul, your higher self, your guides, whatever it does come forward for you. And what I like is that it's whatever you believe in, you know. I just I'm not telling you, oh, you know, speak with son so or you know, none of that stuff. It's it kind of unfolds depending on what your channel is, and it's just really beautiful. It's organic. There's no scripture like you know, there's no actual protocol in regards to to like this is how we're going to do it, and you know it's it's a one to one. It unfolds on its own during this session.
Speaker 1: So why is Zebra meant?
Speaker 2: I was just gonna ask that.
Speaker 1: Why the name Zebra?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, first of.
Speaker 3: All, my guide told me that name, So I'm not I'm not gonna go and change that. What I did try to do with the name because I was like, well, what, you know, what does the name mean? And stuff like that, and kind of like brainstorm around that. So what reminded me a lot was going back to zero point kind of like back to your core essence, to to your true self, to your connection to source. So to me, it has a lot to do with that, going back to that zero point essence, you know, kind of just taking out all these baggages and layers and stuff, you know, and trying to listen a little more.
Speaker 2: And so, is what makes it different than other methods? Is it the fact that the person is kind of leading themselves through it.
Speaker 3: I would say that would be a good way to put it, in the sense that they're not completely alone because I'm there and I have a lot of tools to guide them depending on what comes up, and we do a lot of I guess you would call trauma transformation, and we follow up with audios and exercises and things they can work depending on what came up for them. So there's like a lot of if you would say, integration or post support when it comes to what came up in the actual session. But yeah, there is that sense of empowerment of coming back home to yourself to your way, to your own innate wisdom, but in a place where it feels safe to explore, right, like you have the gas pattle and also the break. So it's we touch on what you feel comfortable touching on, and from there we guide it. It's really a very personalized approach. But yes, the person is really the set takes the s enter stage and takes their power to do self exploration.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so these these methods and things like that, they come to you. You mentioned that your spirit guide were the ones who told you it's called the Zebra method. That does that come to you through your own inner working? Do your own meditations? How do you connect with your guides?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes it's through meditation, Sometimes it's through dreams. Sometimes it's through journaling. Sometimes it's walking in nature. A lot of the times is painting, so it'll vary.
Speaker 1: So then how can someone work on themselves? You mentioned that your goal is to get these tools into the hands of others, So what's the best way for someone to start down that road?
Speaker 3: The bus way would be to start asking questions. I think that would be a That's how I started. At least I can only speak from what I've tried. I started asking a lot of the questions, like, you know, is there more to life? There's got to be more than just like than this reality. You know, why are we here? Where is God? And just all of these questions right, like you know, do they in general like this? You know, does the government and everyone have you know, our best interest? To our heart? Like you know, just reconnecting with I don't know, I guess with that part of you, that that that's a seeker in you, you know, and just start asking questions. That's that's a good you know, on everything, on relationship, on your work, on life in general. Like for me, I was longing to tap more into something that made me feel purpose or joy or some sort of something bigger than just material. I guess if you would say or just this this, yeah.
Speaker 1: Tell us about you or podcasts, because I'm really curious. I'm an avid podcast listener, and I'm curious to hear what kind of content do you do on your show?
Speaker 3: I pretty much interview people on their hero's journey, whatever that may be. That's I guess the short version of that. And it's really beautiful and amazing the testament that our own journey leaves, you know, and how we're just kind of mirrors for each other and we just learned from each other's journey. It's really beautiful. Whatever whatever people feel called to share about their hero's journey is welcome in that space.
Speaker 1: Now, is this the Zebra method or anything like this? Is this? Is it good for everyone? For anyone? Or is there someone that maybe shouldn't go down this path?
Speaker 3: Well? I think and not everything is for everyone, Absolutely not. I think you have to sit with what is right for you at that moment. So if a book comes to you, if I were coming toation comes to you, if a course comes to you, if something comes to you, sit with that, meditate with that. How does that feel? How does the energy feel? Do you feel comfortable or is your nervous system regulated? For example, like you probably don't want to go, you know, and kind of go through working a traumatic event in your life or something you you know, if your nervous system is completely disregulated and you're you're working on that, you're operating on that fight or flight you know, mode, and just different things. I feel it's kind of like we have to work from the ground up right making sure that we create that safety that readiness, you know, that openness and I feel just let the universe bring in what it needs to bring into your life. It doesn't have to be this method or any other method. It could be your own method. It could be journaling, it could be just sitting by yourself, silence, walking in nature. Does it have to be anything fancy or anything like that. Just listen to yourself, to that little inner voice, and if you're not sure, do what brings you joy. Like for me, a lot of it is painting and poetry, so that you know, maybe there's beautiful poems that come through you and that brings messages and that lifts other people up and yourself. So yeah, just try to follow your joy.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, if someone wanted to reach out to you and do I know you do a thirty second like discovery call with people if they want to find out if if this is the right method, forum and things like that. If someone wanted to reach out to you to do something like that or to learn more about the Zebra Method, what is the best way for someone to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can just go on Instagram at Quantum Alchemist Master and they can find me there.
Speaker 1: All right, awesome, We We're going to add a direct link to that in our show notes. If you miss this, just go to skepticm in a position dot com go to her episode page. You'll see the link directly in there in the show notes there for you. So it's easy, just one link click in your contacted Zadia. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. This has been so interesting, super eye opening, and we look forward to hearing what the audience has to say. So thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me, and a huge.
Speaker 1: Thank you to you. We hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as we have. If you did and you feel called to give back, we invite you to visit our website at Skeptic Metaphysician dot com, where you can donate to the show or subscribe as a member through our buy me a Coffee campaign. Your support will go a long way towards allowing Karen and I to bring you these wonderful conversations and teachings in more and more robust ways. Well that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysicians. Until then, take care,