Speaker 1: Read about something. There's a story about some we talk about something. I see something and my mind's like, how does that work? Right? Like every time I see ross, how many times have you seen a picture over the years of Shaquille O'Neil with one of his girlfriends, and went, how does that work? Shack's got a thing for like five to two. It's look it up. But that's okay, let's see. You know, that's at the end of the day. That's none of my business. And uh, you know, good for you, Shack. I was looking at this yesterday. Oh, don't worry. We're gonna get too exploding ballot boxes and lunatics that look like the guy, the old dude from six Flags menacing Trump signs. Maybe in Carrie, the murder capital of North Carolina. It's all coming up. Don't worry about it. But this right here, and yes, it has a local connection. The Harris Walls campaign has unveiled a new map in Fortnite, and you'll have to forgive me, y'all. I have a basic understanding of Fortnite. I dip my toe in the water once. Uh, I was on I was on like a group vacation and they had they had their older sons there, and that is my only Fortnite experience. That being said, fundamentally, these are the maps you're running around just trying to murder everybody else but you. Okay, Fortnite's battle whereals as they say.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: The campaign, the Harris Walls campaign, has introduced a new Fortnite map you can play you ready, Freedom Town? Yeah? Yeah, the new UH, the new Harris Walls campaign Freedom Town MAPU part of the UH push to reach gamers and young voters. I am so you just want to be clear here. So the the Democrats built a city town city, right, Okay, Freedom Town looks pretty big. I'm just looking at the little UH. By the way, I tweeted the trailer out. You can go to at Casey on the radio. It's got a lot of red, white and blue. It says Freedom Town. So you know, you know what, there's no mistake in it. It's right there. And then after the Democrats build the city, all of its residents start to systemically murder each other. I guess it does make sense. I you know, this is why. Look, this is why. If you're having trouble with something, you try to think it out. You don't necessarily. You don't need a Blue Ribbon commission. You don't even need two of your friends. Just pause for a moment, go huh, how does this make sense? But when you put it in that context, built a city and then had lawlessness which resulted in the deaths of many people. Maybe I just want to know how guns got in there. I mean considering the origin there. Oh from Indiana. Oh, okay, so it's all Mike Pence's fault. All right, wonderful?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four Ross. You're gonna stream some Fortnite Freedom Town, Walls, Harris campaign Fortnite stuff. I don't even know the time.
Speaker 4: I've never never played Fortnite, know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: We'll never play it. You who do you? All right, let me ask you a question. What do you think is more possible you having a little success at Fortnite or AOC and Tim Walls scoring a single point in Madden?
Speaker 4: I mean I might be able to get a kill.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Yeah, I'm gonna pick six? Could you get a pick six? See? This is Oh that story is the gift that keeps on giving. As I had down, did they delete? Did they delete? They deleted? The one tweet already, it's so bad. You're the coach, your coach, Tim Walls. If you guys haven't seen the we touched on just a little toe of it. But if you haven't seen the absolutely atrocious Tim Walls, I guess I missed it yesterday. I don't know Tim Walls sports tweet. It's almost somehow better. Oh is it better? Though? Is it better that they streamed these two nitwits playing Madden and then nobody scored a single point? Or Tim Walls, who has been described as a coach, there's pictures of him. Look that he's got a whistle. It's a nice whistle. Clearly does not know football terms. I mean, knows the terms, but don't know how they doesn't know how they work. Oh, the whole the whole thing is well a gift to me really at the end of the day. So we'll get into that. We got, like I said, we got all the vote related stuff both here and nationwide. And speaking at Tim Walls, well, we'll touch for a moment on the on the China stuff. I'm a little torn on this because like we weren't there, But I'll explain what's out there and don't touch razor sharp silicon. Okay, is not words that were apparently said to the Vice President yesterday as she went to tour factory and things. Things almost didn't go well. Oh and uh, I didn't want to I didn't even want to get into this today. It's Tuesday. You know, it's not Monday anymore. There's there's some hope maybe in the far horizon, and you know, try to keep it positive. There's a lot of negative out everyone's calling ever each other a nazi. Uh. The dude on the Dude on MSNBC yesterday, as he's getting called a Nazi, tells Mehdi Hassan, I hope your beeper doesn't go off. And then that turned into pandemonium because you know he's stereotyping and doing all of that, and then somebody does it back to him and they is the whole thing is crazy. We don't need that level of tension. So I hate to have to do this, but we got a canceling. So and uh, it's it's a person that we've mentioned. I think we've mentioned him on the show, Russ. We ever mentioned Brady on the show.
Speaker 4: Let me let me check a few times.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, okay, so once, well that's logical. Just you know, I played football for a while. I think unfortunately, probably you don't have to, you know, maybe go on that the island where they put Napoleon or something out it's it's it's pretty bad. So we'll let you know and much more coming up six fourteen, CaCO Day Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Well, I guess if we're going to do this thing, this is how we're going to start it. Let me give you let me just give you the quick skinny, okay, on what's the story? The story going on in Oregon and Washington and specifically the uh you had multiple ballot drop boxes, one in like I said, one in Oregon, one in Washington, but right on the river there. So if you're ever got of Portland, then you have Vancouver on the other side, Vancouver Washington, all right, and these This wasn't like somebody threw an M eighty in there. I don't know what exactly will be the final description, but somebody put in in sundiary device. I wonder if it wasn't a flare. Maybe there's an update I haven't seen, but the fact remains that the images that then spilled forward were I don't know, hundreds, hundreds, maybe more ballots just burning to a crisp, never to be known what was on those. And immediately everyone's got some thoughts. Here's what I did, because I don't know. People hear Portland and they assume that it's got to be a bunch of moon bats ballots. Sure, it's got to be a bunch of Democrat voters ballots. But the reality is, and I know this because I literally have family who lives there, there are depending on where you are, there are pockets like everywhere else where you are where those are red areas. In fact, the county across the river is in the In Washington there is a red county. The whole county is red. Right. Those are because you've got a bunch of people who do business in Portland and go, I'm not gonna live right, you know in there. However, even on the Oregon side you have that. So I don't know, I don't know who done it, but Ral had a pretty interesting take this morning. Ross found this to send it to me. All Right, I'm gonna I want to make sure that I'm reading the headline correctly on this, so we'll read it real slow so you can take it all in. All right, Ballot drop box fires rekindle concerns should be the total headline. And again I have I've read this verbatim ballot drop box fires rekindle concerns because and I was gonna get a big like whoop, whoop, whoop, light and hey winter winter stuff, but you can't. You gotta be careful. You don't sound too much. So let me just verbally pat myself on the back. When we started getting into the drop box thing during COVID, I absolutely absolutely envision this and mention that people are going to go. I said, it's like a mailbox where every year there's people where they find them like reaching down there to try to get letters and money and all that, or they simply destroy it and get inside. And so you have this ballot You have a ballot box, but you have a ballot box that is outside of a secure perimeter. Get in and of itself. Is you know, a metal and sturdy and all of those things. I get that, but obviously they it's like they need to steal it, like an ATM with a truck man. Somebody just threw a flare in there and they defeated your system. And it's because you don't. That's what's insane to me. In no other scenario is your ballot delivered to you. They're delivered in after you are done, right, obviously it's delivered to you. Get it by mail there and in Oregon and Washington those are by mail states. They just have the option to drop them off. But in every other scenario, when you drop it off, it's inside a secure facility, which is how which is you know, the way that you can handle things for absentee in North Carolina, you're gonna be gone. You do that, and you can go to and then you know wherever county you live in, they'll tell you. All right. But here's the rest of the headline from RIL. Let me read it in its entirety. Ballid drop box fires rekindle concerns that election conspiracy theories are making them a target. What what? What does that even mean? Election conspiracy theories are making them a target? Why would you write why would you write it like that? And and is that like intimating that it's got to be a bunch of Maggot voters or Trump voters or something because with other than these pockets where these things were of red. Uh, you know the rest of the time when any maga folks had that way, So I don't know, sometimes they get shot and murdered. Boy, that story. Nobody ever thinks about that story anymore. So I'm sorry, what do you mean? Election conspiracy theories are why would why would the rebuttal to it be to vandalize what is potentially and and just statistically likely to be more red votes? They help it make it make sense to me. But no, that's that's the headline we're going with. Here we go. Two, this is ap AP via w R e L. Two ballot drop boxes in the Pacific Northwest were damaged in a suspected arson attack. Let's see here. I wanted the name of the neighborhood and it's not in this story. But yeah, the whole thing, So what is the remedy? Basically, they're saying if and they released a picture of the car, I think and it's it doesn't have a front license played. Yeah, it's not a car that screams one one political thing or the other. Right, it's not a cyber truck or I don't know, insert of one. Of those little leafs, I guess, so who the hell. Oh, but ultimately in that window, basically, if you dropped it in there, you got to go and they'll get you a new ballot. And I'm not even sure how the verification for that work. So, but that's what they're gonna do. And uh, then they're gonna blame it on conspiracy election conspiracy theories. Yeah, you're right. People don't like those. People don't like those things. And who knows, maybe it's some lunatic. But if you think it's strategic which people are talking about, then somebody can't google. You know, you can look every county in the United States. You can. You can see so simple. And trust me, in the world of politics, they're watching that stuff, all right. And then they had wr L actually had another article too, and and it's we're gonna do it. It's about a guy who is voting in what Zebulin zebulun or or or or says he and it's not it's less about what he said, because I want to be conc learned about what he said and figure out so we can smooth stuff. And everything's in transition right now, and as it pertains to voter I d stuff like, I'm in favor of making sure as we get into that being the normal in North Carolina after a decade long delay, even over the will of the voters. Oh yeah, no, you didn't miss anything because of who it was. Ross and I were just talking a couple of football things there and he's like a game last night, and I don't know, maybe you guys knew this, maybe you didn't. Apparently they do this thing on Monday, except sometimes they put the Giants and Steelers on, and I don't feel bad for Steelers fans. And it's kind of a rough go, although the fourth quarter was pretty full of stuff, but it's a slog. It was. It was a slog leading up to it. Obviously the Jets are having issues and Steelers are just in that division. But there you go, twenty six eighteen Pittsburgh Steelers over the Giants, and we got lots of football stuff on the show today. Let's go ahead and knock this bad boy out, shall we. Unfortunately, Tom Brady's getting to cancel. No, not because he you know, deflated those footballs. And no, no, not because of the video cheating scandal of other teams practiced. No, not that no, not even that absurd press conference with the ski cap right in the middle of the flake Gate going, Iowa, what do you mean footballs? What are those?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: No, tom Brady did something, as he has only recently embarked upon his broadcast career, that there's no coming back from and so unfortunately we're gonna have to cancel him. Tom Brady during the broadcast, Oh can we play this? Did you check with Legal? Right? And Legal is like yep, good to go. Okay, I'm getting the thumbs up here. We're gonna play what he said because in my in my, in my situation, the context is the news. You need to know what this monster has been up to. So it's not we're not doing this is not to be salacious, all right, get ready they said No, the kids, the kids need to hear this. I'm sorry, They'll be better in the long run.
Speaker 5: Here we go think so much more than just the physical ability of a quarterback. You really began to take that total ownership of the team as a leader in workouts in the off season. How you communicate to everybody, integreat new players becomes a great challenge for a quarterback like Josh who has really lit to lead on fire since he's been.
Speaker 6: In Sometimes he played like a.
Speaker 5: Spaz, like a great school a sitter high.
Speaker 7: But now he's.
Speaker 1: Controlled the chaos.
Speaker 5: He's like a storm coming into town, and you don't want that storm coming in this town.
Speaker 1: I you know what I in the distance, I could hear an audible gasp. Yeah, yeah, he said that. He said that during the Bills game, which I did not watch the other day, and he was refused talking about Josh Allen. So unfortunately, that's, uh, that's problem Spaz. Oh again, I'm saying it only for the uh, the the newsworthiness of it. Yes, that's right. You sons have found a way to make me have to for kind of I'm not it's not gonna be full throated. You found a way to make me defend Tom Brady. You absolute lunatics. What the hell is right? And so Spaz is out now.
Speaker 4: I remember seeing this a while back. They were saying that we did some story about it, I.
Speaker 1: Think, but the writing vaguely.
Speaker 4: Vaguely they're like, oh, it makes fun of special needs children or something, and as a parent of a special needs child, that is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh really, is that a thing that you encounter every day.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yeah, I look, the penalty for using spaz on ironically should be why did that guy just use spaz on ironically? Right? You're stuck in the eighties, hey, you know, unless you're doing like a you know, a little joke thing right where you're like, oh, let's insult each other in the eighties, and then you know, I just insert to tell someone to eat your shorts or which never made sense to me, but you know that's the thing. Uh, spaz spaz. I want to say we went harder in the U ten in U ten football when I first started playing. I'm almost I'm almost positive. Look at this ross I am getting this. This is the email I get on the day, on the one and only day where I sit here and defend Tom Brady over using the word spaz. This is what I get from the Bostonians because you know how slow they are to catch up, you know, catch on the stuff. So I showed me on the doll where Tom Brady hurts you spaz. Oh they didn't call me spaz. You should have. That would have been funnier.
Speaker 4: No, you're defending the dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made fun of all of the lead up there.
Speaker 4: But I mean that was a great People have been saying, you know, I think Tom Brady's getting better at the whole announcer thing.
Speaker 1: Well you didn't. You didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess you'll. Yeah, maybe you could regress. I don't know, but I mean that was that was it. I mean in his description of Josh is dead on. Everybody in the fan base will tell you that's the thing that we called it, sugar Hi Josh, where it'd be in a stressful situation and it's like, you know, he's going to take over it or he has the He can't take over the game if he wants to, right, right, But it's like, is he gonna go sugar Sugar Hi Josh? Just throw the ball and just you know, and then fumble and turn it over. And he's been able to fix those problems this season.
Speaker 1: Good. Good, Yeah, that's been great. Yeah. So so you feel the analysis from his former mortal enemy is accurate.
Speaker 4: They're really good friends, are great friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and and Brady's having a tough week. You see his ex got knocked up by the jiu jitsu dude, I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean, you know, Josh is a big fan of him too. There's photos of him back in the day when he was a kid in high school wearing a yeah.
Speaker 1: You're you're you're a quarterback with NFL aspirations and that's the dude with all the rings. I mean, that makes sense right there. Although Josh played at a more illustrious school, so there's that. Yeah, you all are lunatics, so so so that's out. I'm trying to think of what other words words in the eighties did we use to abuse each other. I mean, I could, we could probably do the rest of this. I'm not doing a call in on this. I'm just like Ross, I was thinking about this, like, are all of those out now? Don't get me wrong. Another word that was very popular, as you know get back eighties, nineties and even a little today is the R word, right And yeah, And.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to like, I'm not like a word not to your police youth, whatever words you want. And I'm not going to be like, oh, but I personally I hate that word.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I understand this, but but what I'm saying is if you can't understand how people use the R word sometimes and how people use spas and you want to pretend those are the same things. I don't understand how that's productive. Not, No, they're not. Yeah, I didn't assume it, and I'm obviously you would be the expert in this room, and I just I was confused seeing this. So oh man, Yeah, we had so much fun. That's so non the stuff that would make your kids cringe that when you were their age you used to call their friends. That's the kind of stuff for your friends. Uh, that's what we're talking about here. That's what we're talking about here. Those those things that when like if you're sitting in the backyard you had a good day, barbecue's going, you've been in the sun, you had a couple of beers, you bust out some word from your childhood and your your son or your daughter's like, what the what the heck is that? And they start making fun of you for being old, and you remind them that they don't pay rent, and like that's how those words emerge. They don't emerge out of hate. Tom Brady's not sitting up there in the booth going ah man, I want to I want to get canceled already, or I just want to see if they can cancel me. But every time I see one of these, I'm like, man, we're just running out. We're running out of room, running out of room, man. And you know what it is ross the whole thing. It's groedy, extremely groedy. Dude. They girls in my d're in my era, you know, little girls right in that era when we're doing all the playground stuff right where every now and then there'd be a boy and a girl and they're over at the monkey bars kind of stuff. Right. Some girl could level you if you got described as grody, that was that was a career ender in fourth grade. Oh you're find Oh yeah, she thinks you're groedy. Just death right. You wrote the note, consulted the friend check yes or no, George Strait consulted, and you get that dropped on you. Dude, it's over. Gag me with a spoon. Might as well switch schools. Oh the good old days, all right? Six forty four? Case so distracted on that Cacoda radio program coming up on the show. Something's happening, something's happening over with the newspapers, man, And I don't know what to think of it, because you try to check motivation, you try to you try to wrap your head around it. And I think in some instances we're getting some answers. You have moon back journalists resigning, and you have newspapers refusing to do what they have normally done, although in Washington Post case, I'll fill you in on something historically and they just can't deal. And then you also have ownership like Jeff Bezos who wrote had a little thing, wrote a little thing and apparently gave a speech that has sent a lot of his staffers into the moon. Okay, so we'll get to we'll get to that coming up here. And also we'll let Tim Walls do some some sports handicapping for us. So there you go, six five k c O Day radio program. Hang on, Well, you want to talk. You want to talk about a complete lack of awareness, self awareness? How do you? How does this happen?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Ah, quite a few newspapers, the number keeps growing. But the ones that really I think have guarded the most attention have been the Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post. But you got USA Today and others that are that are also doing this, and that is absolute meltdowns in America's newsrooms over decisions by whoever's in charge of these papers to not endorse a presidential candidate, and they can't deal now with the La Times, doctor Sunyi, I can't. I can't remember his name right now, but due to owns La Times. His daughter said that they didn't do a common endorse because of her stance with the Israel Gaza stuff. She doesn't hate Jews enough. I guess he came out and said his daughter's crazy. That's not what it was with something else over the Washington Post. It's very clear that Bezos has some thoughts. But what that motivation may be we'll speculate on here in a moment. But it has caused now half of the editorial war to resign. I believe it was it half when I went to bed last night. Maybe somebody did it. And then like three reporters, three other reporters too, and that numbers continue is probably going to grow, and no not the Jen Rubens still there, sadly. But it also brought about a couple of insights into what's going on over the Washington Post. And like I said, we'll slice and dice that. However, regardless of what you think the motivation is, WRL has the answer all right, you ready for your curiosity to be quelled? This is what they tweeted. Oh wow, they well anyway, all right, here we go. The number of newspapers endorsing a candidate for president has dwindled with the industry's financial troubles the past two decades, in part because owners are because owners reason that it makes no sense to alienate some subscribers by taking a clear stand in a political blah blah blah blah blah. All right, can I put that more succinctly? And when they're bouncing around that much, I think at that point you figure out what's up and the headline, the actual physical headline when you click through on the tweet, says newspaper non endorsement said post La time, t'mes fit trend. But readers aren't happy, so they are trying. They want you to believe that the reason that these newspapers and these owners have made the decision not to do an endorsement is out of a deeply held concern that people might view them as partisan. Am I misreading that? Ross? You're the one who saw this? Does that sound pretty much the what they're saying? So right now you're concerned that people might sense bias, and not through any of the polls that have been going on for years now, and then of course just you know every single day, all the stories that I have. Now you think, now, now there's some good there's some good speculation out there. There's the wholesome, right, and there is the idea that people in the news business, at least in the upper management, who maybe have either been absentee, they got other stuff going on, they're running other bigger companies, have really allowed the newsrooms to kind of do what it is they want to do and not gotten in there, which is not a non traditional thing in a news environment, because you want to have the at least the appearance of the separation of editorial news and financial, the financial side of it. And they're just to this point going, you know what, we've strayed away from that. That's the positive thing. They're going to say that the reason that Bezos and the Washington Post is doing it is over his space company, and specifically he sees what's happening with Elon. Right now, you got to understand, the Washington Post doesn't make Bezos crap man. Yeah, I don't know if it. I guess you could argue that it's part of an empire, which adds to the totality of his of all of his stuff. But the paper itself, he bought a failing paper. They've made some changes. It's a place where a paper could hang on. It's Washington, DC. People like all that stuff, but it's such a small sliver, although it's an important mouthpiece for him. And so he's realizing that this thing that he bought for not a lot of money. Stuff that stuff. He probably spent more money on his yacht than the Washington Post. I don't have the numbers in front of me. That has to be true, right, that he spent more money on his yacht than the Washington Post. I would be almost positive that it is so. For that thing to be guming up the ability of this Blue Origin, this space company you remember him from the William William Shatter flight, to be coming up, the possibility that Blue Origin could in some way, shape or form find themselves as part of the public private partnership space stuff like elon Is. Jeff Bezos has to get some of the trough Man financially, he'd be insane not to. He's got far more money up in that space thing, and reportedly him and Trump had had they had a talk. I think it was Bezos reached out after something that was in the Washington Post was deemed unfair. All right, So we got election insanity. We got a little golf to talk about. Hey, who likes some fall golf? Love me some fall golf. So that's that's right around the corner. Let's get to election stuff outside the ballot boxes. We did talk a little about that earlier. If you want to weigh in on what you think's going on there other than I guess the obvious feel free locally. There was a video yesterday that I saw posted and somebody tweeted at us, so I did repost it. It shows what appears to be the in front of the Kerry Senior Center, High House Road, by the park over there, Bond Park, and it's like Shenanigan's. Apparently it's been a bit of a problem over by the Kerry Senior Center with people moving, destroying, altering various campaign signs. It's one of those situations where, because it's a precinct that you get a lot of signage there for obvious reasons for you know, early voting, but those remain out on High House Road. We have the distance requirements, so people are literally on that sidewalk there across from like you know, Preston Wood and stuff. They're going there walking by these signs. And in the video you see what looks like a couple folks who want some free Trump signs, or at the very least don't want them where you can see them. And it's like you're on one of the busy I would say, the busiest roads in Carrie, but you're on one of the more busy roads in the middle of the day and you're out there stealing signs. The hell is wrong with people? And then we got these people blowing up boxes out in Oregon and Washington and everybody's just losing their damn minds. Meanwhile, the papers are in complete meltdown, and I have to be honest, I'm trying to figure out what's what's going on with a lot of this stuff, kind of hoping that we could, you know, we got a week and then we got olver long it takes after the week, like can we just go let's go ahead and get this, Let's get this handled, man, so we can either go you know, to full civil war or maybe just take a breath for a moment. By the way, I'm not rooting for choice number one there, but it's gonna get nasty before then. You have people. They had a woman, a GOP woman who was literally arrested at the polls yesterday for according to her and according to what I can see in the video and how what people are saying who were in line, she was telling people to stay in line and make sure that they vote. She didn't tell them who to vote for. But this is important because there are there are stories emerging where people are being told that they cannot stay online because they got there too late, which is not how it works in most states. Most states, if you're there in line by a certain time, then you'll be able to vote. They'll finish, they'll finish everybody out. And so she was arrested. And then I see the head of the GOP, our own Michael Wattley, who's like, oh man, something should be done. And I'm like, you're the head of the GOP. You're right, So you know what it's like it you know what it will reminded me of. I'm reading that tweet and and and I hope they're doing stuff behind the scenes, and it's just the way it looks. But I read that tweet and he's like, oh my gosh, can you believe this GOP woman was arrested for telling people to vote and make sure they vote, not who to just vote. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, no, that's crazy. If only there was an organization with a crap ton of money right now who could essentially fight this and maybe look into how something like that happens. You're the you're the abortion doctors on stage while the dudes having a seizure at the Harris Things Saturday. Oh, we need medical assistance. There's ten of you and you have your lab coats and stethoscopes like you're there. That's it. You just need the little leather bag and you doctor, right, I'm not a doctor. I don't know you get your little magic. Uh. Uh, what's the what's the what's the follow up to Harry Potter? Uh? The Fantastic Beast briefcase? Right when you're a doctor and you get all that stuff in there, and then I didn't go to medical school. Kevin Campbell said that after a few whiskeys one night, So uh, anyway, that's what you sound like, yeah, that's weird, that's problematic. But I also don't know if she did do that. And this brings me to the point that I wanted to make. I saw this story yesterday, and old me, I would say, old me, but normal me would sit here and go all right, If that's an issue, then we need to make sure that whoever is the person who may have been erroneous, because right, look, people are human. You have so many different poll workers out there. Not everything is a nefarious plot to count suitcases that come out of trunks of ballots at four in the morning with the windows pasted over. Sometimes people just they whoops, right, And so especially if you are trying to create a new or a different way or a different part of the voting experience, there's a learning curve. So normally I would look at stories like this one that WRAL did and they have been waiting to do this. Let's just be very honest over a guy guy who says that he didn't have an ID when he went to vote, he forgot it at home and uh, and then insanity ensued. We'll have the details of that here in just a moment for you. Let me grab a couple of calls in this segment, and then we'll get into that in the next segment because there's audio. Oh what is this? Hold on? Yes, Boston, Paul, what do you want? Play?
Speaker 8: Two things?
Speaker 9: One second will be on the voting, But first I gotta say I think it's fantastic Tom Brady cut you on his train. You're on the on the Tom Brady train.
Speaker 1: Talk talking about.
Speaker 9: Time you you you Brady train for Come on, it took twour what it took two decades? But you're on the Tom Brady tape.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady anyway, let me just say this and I'll let you move on to your other dumb point. Only one of us in this conversation wants to be in any sort of train with Tom Brady. And it's not me.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you you're it Man rose On Bro.
Speaker 1: So you can beat a bunch of dudes named Tom. Not that there's anything wrong with Boston.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I don't. I don't need to beat anybody named Tom. I got a brother name Tom. But anyway, Hey, I really voted, and and I just about had to shove my license into the intake person's face. I said, don't you want my I d.
Speaker 1: Want to know it's you right, right, right, But.
Speaker 9: Then you know she's asking questions. I say, it's on my ID, but you have to say it.
Speaker 1: I know what. I know what you're saying. Where they asked for your address that thing?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 9: Right? So but then I said all kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I understand, it's on the ID, and.
Speaker 5: But she didn't even look at it, did not even.
Speaker 1: Looking at defending or not defending. But in that situation, because I've seen that, and I just go, that's weird. It is right there. But also I realized they for the most part, she wants her eyes now because she's writing and she's looking stuff up. So I try to assist there, but yeah, they're supposed to look at him.
Speaker 9: So she took it in her fingers for two seconds and handed it back to me. I thought, this is a joke, and he had a smirk on her face.
Speaker 10: I saw any.
Speaker 1: Sounds like that's probably a problem constantly for you.
Speaker 9: So all right, all right, TB man, tb KB Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, hold on, is it TV Patriots or TV Tampa with you bandwagon folks?
Speaker 9: So A six and one half does in the other right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, get out of here. TV. What is this not even a thing? Joe? What's up?
Speaker 3: Casey? Yesterday I went through a horrible experience. My wife had surgery at Duke Hospital and I had to sit in front of the television and watch w R a L in the world and watch it for three hours.
Speaker 1: This was in the Which hospital, Sir, Which hospital?
Speaker 3: Duke Hospital, wonderful hospital, great treatment, it was. It was outstanding until I had to sit in the waiting room, Katie. I watched so many IQ points watching.
Speaker 9: W R a L.
Speaker 3: I went home to the attic and dug out textbooks and started reading all biology textbooks.
Speaker 1: I mean, sir, it was on. There was always were you at? Were you at the Duke Raleigh Hospital? On falls of news?
Speaker 3: No? I was at Duke Medical Center in Durham.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? Then why did you could have went outside and got mugs, sir?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, what I did so many laps around the place. I lost five pounds, which was great. But if the CIA ever wanted to sweat national secrets out of somebody, tape them to a chair and let them watch w r L. Oh my dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Luckily they had doctors nearby, Sir, so at least you were being.
Speaker 3: So oh, thank goodness for that. But all right, you know I gotta say, yeah, du hospitle, great place, great treatment for my wife, for your wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were tortured like in clockwork Orange. Yeah, look at you. All right, Joe, Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you very much for the cod Sorry, I'm up against the break care. I appreciate the call. This morning, poor man was waterboarded, uh visually and audibly for that matter. All right, seven sixteen, Hang on, Not about the individual. The guy's name in the story is named Nicholas Snell. I know nothing about Nicholas. I don't know his political predilection. I don't know any you know, stuff on social media, and I don't care right in the in the bigger sense. And let me explain why because according to Snell, we'll play the audio of the story. This was reported on ri L. If you want to vote, he forgot his ID. And you know, as part of the program, there's a form you can fill out and then yeah, it's an ID exception form and then there's a process for it. But if you show up without an ID, it's one further mechanism that literally exists inside the law that people tried to claim wasn't going to be there. So when somebody claims that they were not allowed to do it, you can bet that the very first time they hear that, the very same organizations who hate voter ID and actively campaign against it, even though the newsrooms they're going to write the story. So here, when I say what I'm going to say, and then we'll play the story for you, I want you to understand. This isn't about this dude and the veracity of what he's saying or what may or may not have happened. It's this So many of you are so insane, and I'm willing to because as you can justify it in your own mind, are willing to do things that would it would have struck me as laughable outside of some dude having an absolute full on put you in a a in a rubber room mental breakdown, people are willing to do and with they have no problem with it. They'll walk right up to you. They'll walk right up to you and scream at your baby, and they'll lean down to do it, you know, the way in the way that you talk to a baby, get right down there. But instead of Google, guy gots f bombs man. That's crazy. People will vandalize all of your stuff. They don't care you have the wrong sign there, don't care. People will do things and stage things to drive points home, Like you're walking around at two in the morning with a tuna fish sandwich from subway, and some random maga dudes with some bleach in a noose find you the only gay, black actor a parent on that block at that time. So forgive me. When I see any of these stories you may I have. You guys have chicken littled me, and I want to make sure that when it comes to things like voter ID and and other things that are really common sense, that they're also executed correctly. So and then I see the organization that's doing the article, and I believe it less and it showed this is a this is a small part of what you're seeing with all these newspapers right now. This is what it looks like once you've squandered all credibility. I don't trust the person telling me that this thing happened to this guy who I don't know, because I don't know that this guy isn't some dude who was sent in there to or or is not being truthful. A lot of times people talk about their interaction with authorities and they're not truthful. We see it embodycam footage all the time. So I don't know what the answer is. But instead of me going, oh man, that does suck. How maybe we need better training something like that, let's make sure that we make this smooth. My immediate reaction is, well, I don't believe it because they're reporting it and I don't know this dude, and I don't know that he doesn't you know, I didn't go down there for the purpose of creating this story. And that's a really dark place to be. And I try to go all right, let me, let me actually look into it, and you know it is in my mind it is growing pains if it's one hundred percent true, and just making sure that people understand the law. And by the way, he was able to vote. That's very same day. Listen, all right, So here here it is, let's get to it.
Speaker 11: Nicholas Snell has never contacted the media before until last week, when he says he was turned away from voting after forgetting his ID.
Speaker 7: I left a bad taste in my mouth because I know it didn't seem right.
Speaker 11: Last year, North Carolina started requiring voters to show up photo ID.
Speaker 1: But this is important.
Speaker 11: Voters can stay I'll vote with that one by filling out a provisional ballot. After doing that, if you forgot your idea at home, you can bring it back to your voting location and your ballot will be counted. But if you don't have an acceptable form of ID, you can fill out an ID exception form. Properly filled out ballots must be counted. Snell says he wasn't offered either option, even after asking workers at the polling site.
Speaker 7: I scan the sign outside and it says that I still could do my voting with this exception form and traditional ballot means like, well, they said you know you have to have an ID.
Speaker 1: So I was like okay.
Speaker 7: Well, so I was like, are you guys not doing that process?
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, you have to have an ID. It's like okay, I mean, how we got to go ahead and get ready for lunatic stories.
Speaker 7: Florida.
Speaker 2: Then Florida Man is something in the Wanderty errors and that makes you do all that crazy craft. That's like the state is one be dumbass trapped nowhere else how's the Florida man? It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs and you find out, haven't in Florida every time?
Speaker 4: Florida, then Florida.
Speaker 2: Then if anyone can cheer me, if you know you can, just mind life be crazy.
Speaker 7: But of course, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's bad crack crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him? They're so used to it, they don't find him. Hooray for Florida man.
Speaker 1: And let's go ahead and do this. We're gonna go ahead and do Florida, USA, and then the Florida of Canada. That would be British Columbia.
Speaker 5: Ross.
Speaker 1: You want to start north or south of the border, Florida, USA or Florida, Canadia. Oh all right, look at that, we'll start south, all right. So let's say hypothetically you ordered Uber Eats and the Uber each driver arrived and you bit your stuff and you look and you're like, something's missing here. I don't know what's gonna look and why does this look like it's open? And before you know it, you have arrived at the conclusion that the Uber each driver must have eaten part of your food, and so you confront him. Now, it'll turn out you're probably not correct. Sometimes they package it and the bag just rips during delivery. Things like that. That being said, what is that uber? Each driver has now been accused I guess falsefully accused. Maybe the report's a little unclear here. It kind of looks like that what retribution they allowed for you besmirching their good name? And if you said and it's Florida, keep that in mind that they are allowed to then spit in your face, in your open food, physically assault you, and then steal all of your Christmas or holiday inflatables before leaving. That would be the direction they went. So, which makes a statement like, you know, maybe you better be sure or you're not gonna have a fifty foot turkey or whatever the hell was it was. It didn't even say what you know what I would like to If there's a member of Congress listening, I would like to I would like to request the the ad there needs to be a truth and Thoroughness in Journalism Act. Hear me out right, This is not to smirch the First Amendment. If you're going to write a story that involves a giant inflatable and you don't say what it is. You shouldn't be able to journalism in the same way those stories where they're like, yeah, the two dudes got to do an argument over song lyrics on the jukebox, and I don't know that one of them did something crazy, and then they never tell you what the song is, like it's hate it. So I don't know what the inflatables were stolen. They do say one other she also had to sign I guess and they describe that. So all right, that's Florida North Florida or Florida South Florida North might take the cake. Today, an intoxicated golfer was arrested after smashing a driver over another player's head. Yeah, Golfer's like, I've thought about it. How many of you have been in a foursome, whether it's you know, three of your friends, or you're a pair and you got paired up and you've you've done that thing where in your mind you're like, oh, I bet this this tailor made it over that guy's head. Real nice, but you don't do it obviously right. Well, in this case, uh, it didn't go how you thought, because I would assume I would just look if I hit somebody with my driver, and I hit it at my swing speed. You're done. I'm not bragging. I'm just I'm just pointing out that that's probably not gonna go well for you. Not this guy. He sucks. So anyway, a golfer wearing a white hat a dark color shirt walked toward another golfer is wearing a pink shirt. In this vide. You can see the video before lifting his right arm, holding a driver and nailing his foe in the head. I'm really really, people are going what kind of psycho as Christmas decorations up before it says holiday, I may have used the word Christmas. So the head of the driver came flying off as others watched in horror. However, the golfer who had been hit in the head with the driver then just gets up. So either that's the T one thousand or the dude who's probably having a bad day on the golf course. Anyone who golf knows that the way that you're playing, not everybody, but for a lot of people is then directly is that's your mood. That's your mood. So many times we can separate, or something's not going well at work, maybe we're still in a good mood and not on the golf course. You live and die by what's going on. It's the only sport where you can excel on the first hole, spend the next seven in a state where you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a course just due to your ineptitude, and then on the ninth if you got a birdie putt, the greatest game ever. That's the insanity of it. So this dude, I'm going to assume it played out like this. He's out there playing with his buddies. He's not hitting it well, probably because he's drunk, maybe just because he's terrible. I don't know, I'm not great, and he's frustrated, and that frustration channels up and it mixes with the alcohol that he's no doubt shoving in his body. You want to go, clear liquor on the front, brown on the back. Just best results, they're a little You're welcome, okay. So all of this culminates then with him lashing out. And I've played in many a golf group where finally somebody just has and they're like, I ain't golf with that guy anymore. I'm done. I'm not talking to anybody's sure all you all his scream club goes in the lake, that kind of stuff. This guy want to step further. He decided he was going to he was going to commit murder, and to do it, he was going to pick the biggest club in his bag, the one that is engineered to be able to have as much velocity as possible while still having a very firm striking surface. And he hit the dude, and he's so bad at murder. The dude got right back up. Do you understand the compound anger that is now building on this dude. He can't golf, he's angry, he drinks more. He still can't golf. He's angry, drinks more. Is Klay swings his club and then he can't even keep He can't even knock a dude out with the driver with a with a free shot. I'm telling he threw all that. All of what I just told you through the eyes of a golfer makes sense. He owned himself even worse than you realize, because now you got to come to terms with he can't hit a small, tiny ball, and he can't hit Barry's head or Jim's head or whatever the other guy's name is and that's hilarious. All right, seven forty three k c O day radio program raced Agic from the Weather Channel. He's, uh, hopefully you're in in a moment stand by? Oh not ready yet? What are there? There's no weather anywhere? Any weather? No weather? Oh not very busy. Where's the weather? There's no here? You golf here? You always eh? Not really okay, all right, you would appreciate this story. Probably, don't try me. I mean, no, no, it's it's complex. Tom Brady's canceled by the way you saw this? Oh no, I didn't see that. What did he do? Oh? He he let old words slip during his broadcast duties.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I have to look that one up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Are you ready, I'll say it up there? Okay, this is contextually on the air for news purposes. He called Josh Allen a spaz. Oh so this is that's a cancellable word now, so watch it. Yeah yeah, Well how many times you use that as as a younger person? Yeah I did back in the day, right just to hate crime after hate crime? Man, you gotta stop that. Yeah. Yeah, So, like what it's fun to not have a huge variety when the weather's nice. But yeah, you know it lasts for so long, so go ahead and I guess screw everything up for us firewood.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, we're not gonna screen thing up yet. Warmer weather again on the way, had this little kind of dipping temperatures. Now we're going back close to We're above seventy degrees today, another good looking day. We're in the fifties. Tonight, we're close to eighty. For the rest of the week. Try to probably stay in the mid upper seventies, as will the mountains, but again to the Triangle and points south southeast, that probably gonna be eighty or warmer starting, if not tomorrow, certainly for Halloween and on Friday, and then we'll get another front to come in and once again the cole will to come through with not much action in terms of any rainfall. Will be in the seventy degree range again on Saturday and Sunday, with lows going back down into the forties. But again as you get into next week, it looks like we'll start warming up again. As we continue to see this kind of pattern that just not going away. We do have to though, put our eyes into the tropics there is an area of thunderstorms in the Caribbean trying to come north sometime middle endo next week. America model a little bit more aggressive of developing something. It's gonna be tough though, to penetrate this ridge that's dominating the Eastern Pass part of the US. But just to let everybody know yet, we're not done with something developing in the tropics, but that doesn't necessarily mean we're done or not done with something trying to impact the US. That'll be the most exciting thing I can find to talk about over the next few days. Case the other than that, Uh great, Yeah, well I could, but I do that every day. I bake it up fresh and try to But there's no other way.
Speaker 1: Instead of you know, the possible uh current issues on on the beach, which I always tell, you know, talk about watch out for riptides, right, Uh yeah, we could do that. Throw a cracking in there, dude, See what I bet people are like. We can try that tomorrow.
Speaker 12: People do that tomorrow?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, all right, but fifty chance of a cracking tomorrow. Stay tuned, all right, we'll talking at maybe the craft can get here early. Thank you raced Agic Weather Channel people. Misunderstanding what I'm saying. Oh, so you just you just don't believe it's you're being conspiratorial about what are Aril's reporting with names? No, no, no, no, you're missing the bigger point. The bigger point is that Aril reports the story about this experience, which sounds like a reasonable thing that could have happened, but it is an example of how the media has so squandered their credibility and the dirty tricks departments within politics, where I one of the things that has to happen for lawsuits is they have to have somebody who has standing and had something happen to them. Right, So dude goes, it doesn't work right. So you couple those two things and people are naturally suspected. And I'm saying that's a bad thing. But the media who created that is also putting articles out saying that the boxes were burned in Washington and Oregon because of conspiracy theorists. They don't even entertain the idea that it might be people who are doing it for political reasons or just because it turns into a conspiracy theorist thing so they can deflect from it. So it's look, it's all one big circle of life or circle of death really for people's trust in many of the modern institutions, and now you're seeing it come to pass. Staffers all over were resigning from papers because they can't use their boss's letterhead to endorse a candidate. They're completely unaware that this is how people perceive you. Then you prove it, and at the end of the day you're going to be writing a substack and you're gonna probably have to move into a smaller place. You absolute lunatics, but maybe nothing gets through. Seven forty eight Hang on five here on the Cacoda radio program, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seventy four. Grab a phone call. I thought we had a couple. Well, let me grab a Jeffries sold non Jeffrey.
Speaker 13: What's up, hey, jeff gy Well, I'm conflating two different things, perhaps, but I early voted, and I'm big on weapons and sports too, And it was something that happened.
Speaker 10: To me where I early voted and I'm was carrying and they told me I could, And it was like a football huddle where they all grouped together, everybody had a fall in their hand and told me I wouldn't allowed to do that. I said, well, I know that I am able to, and.
Speaker 8: So I got to show my id vogue went through. I said, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I'm not threatening anybody. I do not want you to have a bad comfort level with me. And I put it out in the car, and when I came back in and finished up, they broke their little football huddle up, hung up in the lines and gave me an apology and said, you are right, you are allowed to carry in here. I just wanted to conflict them two things.
Speaker 10: Together for them.
Speaker 1: We Yeah, it doesn't sound like it was acrimonious. I mean this is why I'm like, chances are if something happens, this is true. Chances are, if something happens to you at a polling place, the majority are not going to be intentional. Right, I don't mean other people talking app in line and stuff. I mean that, like because like the one lady, the one lady I think is in her seventies late seventies who was always at my polling place. She's probably there right now, and she's a very sweet lady, but she made an air one time with something on mind. It was just a very little thing, and so I'm glad it worked out for you, sir. And that's that's all anyone's asking. So I appreciate the this morning. Oh sorry, I'm up against the clock anyway, sir. So I didn't mean to do that to you right like that, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. So yeah, you know, first case scenario, if there's a question, you think something's inaccurate, politely but firmly say hey, I think this is a case. And then there is somebody who's supposed to be you know, kind of in charge of the pool workers there get you know, do the go care and get the manager. But you know it's not gonna be helpful if immediately everyone just starts screaming. So I was like the last guy. I just said, hey, no, I think they looked, they talked, they figured it out, and everybody's uh, goes about their business. So it's about all you can ask for. All Right, we got another hour coming up, and holy hell you there's like internet celebrity pets are weird to me, but I also understand that they're they're a big deal, although I don't know most of them. Since Grumpy Cat, I'm trying to think if I could, ross, can you name any other Internet pets celebrity the other than Grumpy Cat? Yeah, but I know they're out there, like there's a there's some dogs that you know, because some people that's where they spend all their time. But what a dark story out of Arizona here, you know. And I'm just gonna kick off the hour with it. So this is in Tempe, Arizona. Please get a report of a It doesn't say it was a family member, a neighbor or what. They just say that somebody gave him a tip. And they said that if you go to fifty one year old Joseph Hill Junior's house and you go into his backyard, he has on his patio he has a big chess freezer, which that's got to be a hell of a thing. I mean, it's plugged in and it's cooling. But I don't know if i'd leave a unit outside in Tempe temperatures, even though it obviously cools. But whatever, he's got a big chess freezer back there, and police are told that there is probably a body in there. All right, it's pretty crazy call, right, And you know, if you're police, you're thinking it might be a body, might be a sex doll. This day is going to be interesting. So they head over and they start asking the dude, Hey, can we do you mind if we come and search your house, or at the very least, can we come in the backyard and look inside the freezer. And the guy's like, yeah, no, no you can't. You don't have a warrant. No you can't, which normally would be the end of the story, but then he then he just casually mentions, oh, by the way, Oh by the way, glad you guys are here. I've been meaning to get down to the station. I needed to tell you that my father disappeared. I guess file a missing person's report, right, But he's been so busy so he hasn't had a chance to get down there, and uh and so this opportunity then is fine, here's the police and go and take the report. He's been missing for four years and he's just telling them now. So I look, I'm not a police officer, I'm not a parole right, not the presidential candida the detective. But that tells me. That gives me all sorts of like what IF's right there? I want to investigate more and so, uh, yeah, they ended up having to get a warrant. And uh, while I can't confirm what they found in the freezer's dad, because they did find skeletal remains, it would kind of track there. So and I think the narrative will probably be the dad fell in there or something and he didn't know. I have a question, and Ross asked it of me when I told him about the story off the air. How do you not go into your freezer in four years? I can't fathom that. Or does it have really bad frost? And he really can't see what's in there, Like I'm trying to think of a scenario where he didn't totally put his dad's body in there. And I don't know that he killed him. He sometimes people hide elderly people's bodies so that the checks keep coming. Yeah, put dad in the morbid pipe and smoke it. So anyway, but yeah, apparently it was a good tip, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. See, we're just full of sunshine here on your Tuesday morning. So Crumbs, it was the world's fattest cat, a little bit of a little bit of an internet celebrity, Crumbs who I guess where was crumbs was from Russia? Do The craziest thing to me is and this is going to irritate some folks. I just don't understand it. And maybe the math makes sense somehow. The craziest thing to me are internationally shipped adopted pets. But you tell me it's not enough strays running around here. But I digress whatever. The cat, which had originally came from a basement of a Russian hospital, basically been raised on scraps, so they called it crumbs, or the Russian word for it, which is khroshik, kroshik. Look at that. We all speak Russian now. But as the cat got bigger and bigger, the woman who ended up adopting it was like, damn, that's a big cat. And we're talking not necessarily like big hair like Maine coon, but big body. And then this it looks like a beach ball. It looked like a yellow beach ball. There's no other way to describe it. In fact, it blooned to thirty eight pounds, at which point they decided to send the cat to fat camp. Yes, pet fat camp is a thing which I don't understand that I don't I understand dieting your pets, which by the way is if you have a contained animal, is fairly easy to do. Only so much food. I mean, you're gonna run into where they're eating other stuff, but you can dial that in. But it didn't work. In fact, according to according to folks, while the while it went to the pet fat camp and then ended up losing seven pounds, it spent the whole time trying to escape, although I would argue probably not very successfully. And then they finally caught it again and the damn thing died. But here's why I'm telling you the story, not because I got anything against this cat or any of the rest. Even though it looks like an a whiskey, that wasn't what did it this whole time while they're taking pictures of this cat and calling them. There's another nickname they had for him in Russia, which just means like Gordo or fat or you know whatever, it turned out the cat. It wasn't because the cat was hitting the buffet all the time. It's because the cat was a giant walking tumor man and nobody noticed. So yeah, that's why you get a little creeped out with the pets online, man, because like I get the Grumpy Cat. Grumpy Cat was funny and all that, and I never saw anything that was off there. But if I've seen enough people that are willing to abuse their own families and kids for social media fame, I'm always a little creeped out by the pet side of it. And keep in mind there's channels out there that literally will put animals in peril just so they can rescue them. So anyway, there's your world's Fattest cat story. Because I did not see the twist coming, all right, So Tim Walls and AOC of course, they held their little football fund there on the Madden played them some Madden. He played the Viking, she played the Bills. None of them scored any points. That's funny enough, because it's like and then they did it during football in an attempt to appeal to a demographic that is the highest represented demographic in football watching. But to take it a step further, at the very least, we were told that Tim Walls had some working knowledge being a coach. And I'm sorry that ship sailed yesterday, And in fact it didn't escape the notice of JD Vance, who also decided he was going to mention the really awkward inclusion in a positive way of a play that if for the offense is a little negative, check this out.
Speaker 6: I guess the goal is to try to appeal to the young male vote by playing video games online with AOC.
Speaker 4: And I don't know who.
Speaker 6: I don't know who came up with that idea, but I guess afterwards, you know, because Tim Watson, Kyla Harris, they always like to talk about Project twenty twenty five and you know which, by the way, is a complete dishonest disgrace. Project twenty twenty five has nothing to do with the Trump campaign and it never has. But set that to the side. He was talking about playbooks and trying to connect that to Project twenty twenty five, and he said, you know, yes, yesterday AOC she did very good.
Speaker 1: She ran a pick six, ran a pick six.
Speaker 6: I think, like, you know, you don't run a pick six. You run the West Coast offense or the spread offense.
Speaker 1: You're you know, three four or the fourth to three D.
Speaker 6: Like it made me realize that I think that even though they say Tim Watson was a college football coach, that I think I know more about football.
Speaker 3: Than Tim Wall.
Speaker 6: And and it's appropriate because I think my running mate Donald J. Trump knows more about working at McDonald's than Kabala Harris does.
Speaker 1: All right, so look that's a pretty good line there. And actually what he said is she she drew up and ran a pick six, which actually I don't know, somehow makes it far worse. And people are like, well, they mean they're drawing up the play for a pick six in defense. That's not a play, right, That's not if you want to get it. If you want I played on the descended defensive side. That may be your intent, and there may be some cutesy naming, but that's not what he implied. He implied that she did it on offense, and nobody designs a play on offense so that a pick six occurs on the who's on the offense except the Cowboys. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. He's not even here, So I wouldn't say it to poor Man's face. Kind of the Patriots a little, but they got a reprieve by the Jets.
Speaker 13: This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the whole thing is even like, I gave him the credit that and I shouldn't have. I gave him the credit that he'd have some functional working knowledge because in Minnesota, the governor is the integration of the sports teams with the government is significant, but mostly because they buy him stadiums. So like watching the time I lived in Minnesota with the governor, doing a lot of interacting with Vikings players and whatnot would have been a very, very typical thing. And then I realized that in his sinus coach he may have been there, but he wasn't paying attention. What was he thinking about? Perhaps perhaps his former Chinese Communist Party dude's daughter girlfriend. Yeah, I know, it's a little hard to follow. So a story emerged that Tim Walls, during his time living in China, essentially got into a relationship with the daughter of a CCP official, the Communist Party official, and they had what she thought was a torrid love affair and marriage was right around the corner, only, according to her, for him just to be like, yeah, I'm out of here, I gotta go peace. And she was so devastated. She said that she struggled with mental health issues and actually considered ending things. And I here's what I'm trying to understand. This isn't the kind of story where I understand why they're running with it. What does that indicate that Tim Walls when he was in his twenties, because there was a couple of different angles, and I want to take him one by one one. Oh, he was in his twenties and she's the daughter of a Communist Party official, so obviously it was a honey trap. Which, by the way, how do I get a CCP honey trap? Do I have to get elected first? Because you know they're just given those away? And I just I feel like, I feel like we're important enough to be honeytrapped here doing what we do and not not one honey trap. Never, it's a shame anyway back to this. So that's one, and then somehow it's Manchurian candidate for forty years later. I don't know about all that. The other side of it is, oh, what a monster he is. He was in a relationship with this woman and then he broke her heart and he's just soulless and heartless and doesn't care. Maybe, but how do you know, how do you how do you know that she wasn't an absolute, absolutely insane I behind closed doors and you know, all all the stuff that a guy, sorry ladies, would be a guy's turn here for a moment. But you know that story that a guy has about Oh you think that shick was crazy, let me tell you about the time I dated you know, g or whatever. Right, And so now it turns into it he said, she said, And I don't understand why it's a story. I'm sorry, this is this is like I couldn't I couldn't get motivated reading this yesterday to really care much. So I'm assuming I'm missing something. And if I am, you can let me know, all right, eight nineteen CaCO Radio program. Am I wrong here, Rosty? Is there some there there that I'm missing in this story? Yeah? I just sit there and I just see a relationship that one person thought one thing, one thought the other. It's tale as old as time. But the assumption is that he said he was doing this, and then there's also the spy aspect of it. That's the long game, folks, that's how that works, all right, eight nineteen CaCO Day Radio program, Hang On. Following the success much success becoming at the time within the first twenty four hours, like the fourth or fifth ever episode of the Joe Rogan Experience.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: With that success, people are wondering why isn't Kamala doing it? Now, Look, we know the answers, everybody knows the answers. But when you get down too the details, things get a little more interesting. Because now the Harris campaign is their official position on this is they wanted to do Joe Rogan. They wish they could do Joe Rogan, but unfortunately Joe Rogan in the campaign just couldn't. They couldn't get their scheduling. You know, they're very busy, and so it's just, ah, it's so sad, too bad she can't do it. That's not the reality. And you have to understand that for most campaigns doing the Joe Rogan doing the Joe Rogan thing, minus when you get into some of the weird old media objecting to it. But as we've seen, screw them this time around, everyone's doing podcasts. Your greatest hope would be that it is one of the most streamed episodes ever, because a normal politician be like, oh, this is amazing. I can sit in one spot for a few hours and reach one hundred times more people that I might otherwise, not even counting the clips there for three hours time. It's a very efficient use of a candidate's time, and most candidates would love it and that they would hope to have the success of Trump. The biggest fear of Harris and her campaign has to be that they have the success of Trump in twenty some million eyeballs staring at that thing in the first twenty four hours, because likely what's going to be there is not good. So they play the game, and the game is, oh, yeah, we tried to set it up. We couldn't get it set up. But the reality is it was more than just hey, what day of the week works for you. According to Rogan, he had to shoot it down at least under the conditions that the campaign demanded, which included forcing him to travel to her and capping it at one hour. Well he might maybe he does the travel thing, like maybe it could be talked into that, but you're not gonna get it's a three hour show or they're thereabouts. It's not a one hour show.