Speaker 1: These cities. The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday.
Speaker 1: So we're going to I'm gonna do kind of an extended version, if you will not not from me about something we've talked about a lot about how they weaponize young women, how communists weaponize young women. They take their wonderful nature and they twist it and manipulate it and turn them into the most vicious, violent communist foot soldiers. That that we're gonna do right away. We'll talk about lowering prices in your life. We'll deal with some emails, smartphones, all that. More is still to come. But first, before we go any further these there's a couple long audio hits here. I may stop them, I may not, but I wanted to set this up first. First. You remember what you and I have talked about many times before about young women. You have you have all these all these polls that are it's staggering the percentage of young single women who turn communists, and then you find out they are the most committed, vicious, violent communists on the planet, and they and they stay that way as they get older, even if they end up happen, happening to have families. They are diagnosed at over sixty percent or almost sixty, right around sixty percent with mental illness, diagnosed with mental illness, miserable, anxiety, ridden, angry, bitter, vicious. But we're watching our young women be destroyed by communism in this country. But what's wild is this is not unique to us here. Every communist movement has had young women in the vanguard of its most vicious, violent foot soldiers. Polepot love them, love the men. Cambodia thought they were invaluable. But how can that be when a woman is motherly and kind, and a woman will see a wounded rat on the side of the road and feel some sort of sympathy for it.
Speaker 3: Can we rescue it?
Speaker 1: How could you go from that to being the most vicious, violent creature on the planet. Well, it's actually not as difficult as you think. You take the wonderful nature and you don't have to turn it around and do a one eighty with it, not right away. You take the wonderful nature and you just give it a little bit of an off ramp, so it's still kind of moving in the right direction, but you off ramped it. You see, you just diverted it a little, and then you can divert it a little more, and then a little more, and soon you've done a one eighty. You take that wonderful young woman with her hind heart, with her motherly heart, and with enough off ramps, with enough social conditioning, you turn her into the mother of the communist revolution. Now, what's wonderful about a mother? In always the humans? Chris just brought up a bear? A bear is a great example. Do you know the vast majority of bear attacks are mothers. You know, I've told my sons when we're in Montana, the most dangerous kind of bear you can see is a bear cub. You know why because where there's a cub, mom is nearby. And if mom even thinks there's a chance you're going to harm her baby, she's going to kill you or die trying. She will. That's what a mother will do. Human mothers operate this way too. They'll kill for their kids, they'll die for their kids. Well, what if I can take that wonderful nature and I can make you the mother of my revolution? We've talked about this so. Nicole Shanahan, she was the running mate of RFK junior. Remember he was running in the Democrat primary and then he left and ran as an independent. I actually had a chance to meet and talk to Nicole when we did this big event with Tucker Carlson down here in Houston, when I was the guest. She was kind of the opener for the whole thing, so I got a chance to spend some time with her backstage. Just a lovely, kind human being, you can tell a kind human being, former LIB. And this is an extremely wealthy Silicon Valley woman, former LIB who kind of woke up and she gave this long interview, and so it's very long. I don't know if I'll stop it. I might, but you've heard it from me. That's me. Though I'm a barbarian. I want you to listen to Nicole, and I want you to decide right now that you're going to be very very careful with your baby girl, and they.
Speaker 4: Find themselves like I would find myself. That was my self worth was my philanthropic work, and I really believed in it. I really believe that I was giving black communities a chance to rise up out of oppression. I really believe that I was helping indigenous communities rise up out of oppression. And now that I look back and see how all those grants are performing, you know, because my version of successes, those communities are actually uplifted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just more money pumped into them.
Speaker 4: Not just more money. No, the problems of the community have gotten worse. Crime in the community has gotten worse, mental health in the Native community, the Indigenous community has gotten worse. They will even say the Indigenous community will even say that their biggest supporters in Congress have been Republicans, but yet they continue to vote Democrat. Yeah, I mean that is that is this, It's like the whole model is broken, the whole model makes everybody worse off, and now we're contending with the freaking great reset that we're now realizing is the terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and that.
Speaker 4: Many of our climate changes use our geoengineering issues. Yeah, well, which is like at the end of the day, they always go to that, they're like, but climate change, and then yeah, that really is the end all be all, Like you have to let us do this because of climate change. Yeah, social justice and climate change. It always boils down to those two things, and it gets progressive women one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 1: It does, It does, soue.
Speaker 4: But I don't think many of the tech mafia wives realize is that they were used.
Speaker 1: Just the heads up, just heads up, the tech mafia wives. I want to explain what she's describing. You probably already figured out in the big tech world, the Silicon Valley world, all those billions going into all this online stuff, all this tech stuff. Well, those guys eventually get married, sometimes to Russian and Chinese honeypots, but that's another story. But those guys eventually get married, and so what do you have. You have a bunch of wives who are absurdly wealthy, and they get together, and they hang out together, and they do things together. But we go back to what we were discussing before about how these women they have become mothers of the communist revolution, and when they go out for drinks at Red Lobster on Friday night, they don't just discuss how the neighbor needs to cut his grass. You see, they are now the mothers of the communist revolution, and they are there to push the communist revolution forward, to help it forward, to help it succeed as mothers do. When she says the tech mafia wives, because it's a real vicious, tight knit group. That's what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: But I don't think many of the tech mafia wives realize is that they were used to set the groundwork for what was called like the Reset, what it's called generally as like the Reset by the Klaus Schwabs, like the Great Reset, the Great Reset.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They I mean they openly talk about this Great Reset. Yeah. So the tech wive mafias, I believe, were kind of being conscripted in many ways and their money, especially as being conscripted in to set the groundwork for the Great Reset. Yeah, specifically through a network of non NGO advisors, relationship with Hollywood, relationship with Davos and their own companies. So if you look at like who's on these boards, who hangs out with each other, how these culture, how the culture of tech wealth works, like Silicon Valley tech wealth in that small group of people responsible for a huge amount of money and a huge amount of envy and NGO activity across the United States. It's a really small group of people, and it's a really small group of people making these decisions, yeah, and then completely blind to everything else that's going on and how their groundwork is being used to then enable these other policies, these great reset policies.
Speaker 1: What is this great reset? Who is this Klaus Schwab, Well, he's the head of the World Economic Forum. Do you want to hear with the tech mafia wives or what they're pushing forward with their husband's money? Oh hey, Klaus, why don't you tell us?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: World Economic Form is now very much engaged into this initiative of shaping a great reset for the postco or not era steps we are undertaking to have business leaders accepting to report on esgese. I think we should use social contact as an expression of the transition of one world to another.
Speaker 5: Word.
Speaker 3: I think it's a key narative which we should have is to move from a society which is built on production and consumption to a society which is built on caring and sharing.
Speaker 1: Caring and sharing sounds so lovely, doesn't it? And it works on the right demographic. Be careful with your baby, girl.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. No, Chris, this is a good idea. Listen to me. So Jewish producer Chris and I were talking during the break, and you know he's one of these nerds, one of these mechanic type nerds. He has some sort of an idea on how to make the gas engine more efficient? Is that it, Chris, I'm not even joking. He reached out to Toyota and they never responded. I told him right before we got back from break, he needs to make some sort of Hiroshima joke. Now listen, I know you think that's crass and it's low class, and that may be, but it's called an icebreaker, man. It's called an icebreaker. You break through the ice with a fairly benign insalt. It's been years, it's been decades. I bet they're over it by now. You break the ice, you make one small adam bomb joke. Maybe they reach out in anger and then you're all, hey, did you see my gasolene email? I'm telling you this works? What what I'll You want me to do it? You know I'll do it. Why wouldn't I do it? You know all, I'll do it. I'll do it. You're on the air. It doesn't matter to me. I'll do it. But I'm not the one with gasoline ideas, Chris, because I'm not a huge nerd and that would never even occur to me to make improvements to the gasoline engine. My gasoline engine does everything I needed to do. I put gas in it, and it gets me too and from the office. That's all I need from it. Ever, what I could get ten percent more miles per gallon? Chris, with all due respect, do you really think that you have come up with the solution the Japanese have not already come up with These people were working smartphones in like the fifties or something. I don't know exactly when they were all on that, but you know, everybody, by the way, I just want to tell everybody this. You know how everybody, myself included, has a smartphone. Now here's the deal. When we were in Japan and the Marines, this would have been oh two two one to o two somewhere somewhere in there. I think it was one two thousand and one. Remember remember when you got your first cell phone back in two thousand and one, I'll just call it two thousand and one. When we would hop on the train and go into Tokyo, every single Japanese person on the train, and I mean every one of them was sitting there with some big smartphone in their hands that had the keyboard. Remember the ones that had the actual physical keyboards on it. Only that was a that was an advanced thing. Every one of them had these things. Chris, So, with all due respect, do you think that you have come up with some revolutionary concept that will get me ten percent more gallons or miles per gallon than the Japanese? Buddy? Come on, we all know that's not Look, why don't you stick with your particular area, Chris, Gold and silver, Maybe medicine, the legal profession. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just no, I'm not being rude. I'm just saying, let's understand our strengths. Okay, let's understand our strengths, Jesse. As US Attorney General, Pam Bondi does a disservice to blondes by proving that blonde jokes can be true. It's not a disservice to blonds. I warned for everybody a long time ago, and people from Florida knew this before I knew this, that Pam Bondi is establishment GOP. That's what she always was. Be always be very careful. And everybody's guilty of this, be careful of projecting your wants and needs onto anyone else, let alone a politician, even a politician who maybe says the right things from time to time. They that's how they get elected. That's how they're trained. They're trained to know what you like, to know what you want, and then they say it and then you believe them. When Trump got elected again and he started putting into place all these reformers and all the horrible stuff that had been done to him, you know, they tried to kill him and tried to throw him in prison and things like that. We watched his attorney general pick, well, his first one got defeated, Matt Gates. Then he picked Pam Bondy, and most likely you're fairly you were at least fairly unfamiliar with Pambondy. But hey, Trump's picking all these reformers. Trump has been shot and framed and surely done old. Trump's attorney general pick is going to be this fire breathing anti communist who's going to take all these bad actors in DC and throw them into prison. Well that's your thoughts and my thoughts, by the way, those are our desires, yours in mind. That doesn't mean, that's who she is. Do you think at sixty years old it's how old she is? Do you think it's sixty years old? She woke up one morning and decided to be a fire breathing anti communist after a lifetime of being fairly establishment. She is what she is. And this is why I've encouraged the Trump administration and I will continue to encourage them to use zip recruiter. It's time to find somebody what, Chris, It's time to find somebody new. And when you're hiring somebody new that there is no better place to go than zip recruiter. There's a reason, mister Trump, mister President, there's a reason zip recruiter is the hiring site employers prefer the most because they have stacks and stacks of qualified candidates waiting for you to get in there and post your job. Four out of five employers who post on ZipRecruiter get somebody good. The first day you're frustrated because you can't find that one you're looking for, that permanent worker or that temp worker for the Christmas season. You haven't tried ZipRecruiter yet, and you can try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse, try it for free? All right, all right, yeah, talk briefly and the fact. Speaking of this, we're gonna start talk briefly about smartphones. Next is Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Remember, if you missed a single second of it, you have to download it on iHeart, Spotify, I t in the name of a Just Merciful Gun. How smartphones expose your kids to predators and why Congress must step in. Well, I'm gonna step I'm gonna set aside the Congress stepping in part. I'm just gonna do a little PSA, just a little PSA, will do some emails and some other stuff, taxes and other things. Remember that all of us, not just children, but children too, all of us in this era, we have to deal with a problem no other human in the history of the world has had to deal with. You are able to hold something in your hands that gives you access to everything, absolutely everything, the best, the worst, everything. This is not something human beings were built to deal with. No other person is that that weird. No other generation in the history of the world has encountered that problem, And I know they've all had their own issues. No generation has had to deal with the problem of it's not just access to everything, it's access to everything in my hand. It would be bad enough if it was just let's say, a home computer, not even a laptop. It's just at my home, it's on a desk somewhere. That would be something. But it's in my pocket. I'm holding mine in my hands right now, just I don't know why. As an example to for anybody who's watching, it's for effect. It's in your hands now. For a a grown adult, that's a lot. That's probably too much to deal with. For a kid man, that's asking too much of them. This is not me telling you take away your kids' phones. It's not that it's not that my kids have phones. I'm not going to be a huge hypocrite here, I'm not. But just understand that and take precautions. Please. Children, I mean, adults aren't able to handle this kind of information overload. Children have no chance, no chance whatsoever, unless you help them. And that's the thing. Unless you're planning on going off the grid and moving to the mountains, we are going to have to learn how to deal with it together. And your children are going to have to learn to deal with it. If AI is coming, that the technology is not about to get dumber. The technology is about to get unbelievably smart. I think I already maybe told you this, if not tell you right now, So AI stuff. I've been learning more and more about AI stuff, not because I care about it. I choose to not embrace AI at all, but because I know it's coming, and I know it's going to be something that affects your life and probably affects my life, and so I feel an obligation to learn more about it. There's already AI technology out there. It already exists. Get this, wrap your mind around this that will if you allow it access, it will search through your emails and your text messages. And let's say, let's say I was texting ob earlier. Hey, you want to go out and have date night tonight. Let's go out to dinner. I'll take you out to dinner, leave the boys at home, and she texts me back, yeah, let's do it. So on and so forth. The AI technology already exists that can learn our habits, read our emails and text messages, and after reading the text, exchange between my wife and I reaches out to our favorite restaurant and makes a dinner reservation for us that already exists today. Where is that ten years from now? I don't know. And if you're asking if it worries me, it does. But anyway, that's not the point. The point is we are we cannot shield our children from technology and from the technological age. There are people who believe, and I don't know that I necessarily believe this, but there are people who believe this, that we are living in the final day where man is the main driver on the planet, that robots technology AI will essentially take over leading rules in so many things and do much of the physical labor. And I know, Chris, I don't believe. I don't necessarily go I won't go that far either, But there are super smart people who believe that wherever we're going, and I don't know, and you don't know, nobody probably knows, because it's very hard to predict these things. Wherever we're going, technology isn't going away. So I'm not telling you to move to the mountains into a log cabin and get a windmill and go poop in the outhouse. I'm not telling you that, but just be careful, okay, with yourself and your children. Speaking of pooping in the outhouse. I tell you what we're going through on our block. I just got a text from MOB thirty seconds ago. I got a text from MOB the water pressure. I'm sure someone busted a water line or something. The water pressure's gone from our block. There's no water pressure. And she texted me I have the blue She said, hey, make sure you talk to me before using the bathroom when you get home. And I said, well, did you have a rough one or something like that. She didn't find that that funny, but she said, no, idiot, that there's no water pressure. Anyway. I texted her back, well, what if I have to use the bathroom? And you know what? She texted me back, go at work? As if I can just program myself to go whenever. What if I need to take a shower, what if?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: This is what it was like, Chris. This is exactly what it was like for Christopher Columbus and the explorers. What are you rolling your eyes for? This is what it was like. What Chris? You know what? That's a good point, Chris. This is worse than Columbus. He could poop in the water. I'm sure sure he had some sort of a system rigged up where he would hang his butt over the ocean and pooped out on all the sharks that used to follow all those ships. Well, I don't have an ocean. I don't have any kind of a contraption. You know what I do have, though, the neighbor's yard. Listen to me, No, listen, Chris. Remember this is the neighbor that doesn't mow his lawn, and my lawn has mowed all the time. Is there a better revenge? Think of what? What? You know what? That's a good point. The lawn would be more fertilized. Crap I didn't even think about that, all right, just on his sidewalk. Then forget about the lawn on his sidewalk. Problem solved, Problem solved. And if he has any problem with that, he can text a friend. Let me tell you, Jesse. As much as the murder of your child's goldfish was brutal and heartless, it may have been the more humane act as a small child. My family and I went on vacation over a week with no contingency to feed my goldfish. We went to Montana and saw buffalo and bear. Upon return, we found my beloved fish in an advanced state of decomposition. His little body crumbled as we removed it from the watery death chamber. Your son's fish likely flopped around for an hour or so in the PVC drained system in your house. My fish would have slowly died of starvation in his solitary bull in the august heat. You're still a terrible person, But I too have goldfish blood on my hands. His name is Dave. I had no other choice. I'm not going to pay to have somebody come into the house and feed the freaking fish that the kid didn't care about. What, Chris, Why didn't I take the bowl to the neighbor's house. I didn't think of it. I chose the only path I could think of, Chris. Okay, look, there may be pictures still of old buttery. The fish pictures that you can have digitized with Legacy Box is the what That's the whole point of Legacy Box. Legacy Box will take these home movies. You have those VHS tapes that are sitting in a box that are being destroyed by the heat and humidity in the cold as we speak, the home pictures. I'm talking about the hard copy pictures, not the stuff on your phone. Legacy Box is the company, the Tennessee company that digitizes that stuff for you. Right now, it's their cyber Week event. Sixty five percent off, sixty five percent off. Obviously, supplies are limited, the timeframe is limited. Get these memories digitized, man, they are. There's nothing more precious that having my dad's pictures on my phone forever. Legacybox dot com slash Jesse legacybox dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, I'm pretty sure the state of California should be sued into bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: You see this, These stories keep happening.
Speaker 6: It's an A legal migrant truck driver from India is charged with negligent homicide after allegedly killing two people in a crash in Bend, Oregon last week. Ice has lodged a detainer for his arrest. They say he entered the US legally and was released back into the country under President Biden, and he obtained a commercial driver's license from California.
Speaker 1: The largest, richest, most powerful state in the United States of America, provides sanctuary and commercial drivers' licenses to illegals who don't even know the laws of the road. They then get in these gigantic weapons and get out on the highway with your children and kill Americans. Have you let me ask you something, how many foreign countries have you been to? Have you ever been on the roads of a foreign country. I'm not talking about Canada, that doesn't count really a foreign country. It's horrifying the way people drive. And I'm an aggressive, fast driver, and I don't get car nervous or car sick, and I am mortified at how foreign countries drive. No rules of the road, no, no, none of that stuff. Well, they come over here because Democrats bring them to the country illegally, and then Blue states have these people drivers' licenses for big rigs and they go out on the highway and kill your loved ones, your family members. Tell me why California shouldn't be sued into oblivion. And I know we're not going to get this from the Trump administration. And that's not an insult again, because he's step one in the thousand step anti communist process. I get this, but how does a single federal dollar still flow to states that allow this kind of nonsense? How is that humanly possible? You could almost look at that as an act of insurrection by a state to provide commercial drivers' licenses to illegals who don't know the laws of the road, don't care about the laws of the road, and this is while they're providing them welfare.
Speaker 5: With your But twenty one states, including California, New York, and Minnesota, the Blue States, continued to say no.
Speaker 1: So as of.
Speaker 5: Next week, we have begun and we'll begin to stop moving federal funds into those states until they comply and they tell us and allow us to partner with them to root out this fraud and to protect the American taxpayer.
Speaker 1: But of course we know who the Blue states, what the Democrat states, We know who they're interested in protecting. It's not you. You're the problem, you see, you're the patriot. You're what holds them back. Who are they protecting, Well, they're constituents. Kelsey and ready.
Speaker 7: A judge sentenced the Minneapolis man in those cases back in May that he got credit for time served. So he never went to prison. It was all part of a pair of plea deals. This is the man we're talking about. His name is ab De Mahat Billy Muhammad, but prosecutors say the twenty eight year old uses the names Kareem and Altesto on Snapchat, and that is where investigators say he met his latest victim, as well as his two previous ones. Prosecutors say he picked up his most recent victim in man Cato back in September and drove her to a hotel near the Mall of America, where he took her phone, told her she wasn't leaving, raped her, and held her against her will for days. That's according to prosecutors. Investigators used DNA to identify Mohammed as the suspect. His profile was already in the database from previous cases involving sexual assaults in Minneapolis in twenty seventeen and another one in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Brought to this country by Democrats, given legal protection by democrats, given your money by democrats. Freaking evil man. Now, before I go to headlines, I didn't get to. I wanted to let you know something. It's hard to find inflation relief out there. I get that. I'm not going to be labor the point that I've made many times before. Consider that the prices in red states are much lower. It's not just better legal protection. It's not just a better form of government. Tax is lower, regulations, lower fees, lower if you, if you, if you, if you can do it with your job, with your family, if it's possible for you, and you're looking to have your money go a little further, consider a red state, right. You know, you know what gas is here? Two dollars and thirty cents a gallon. Thanks for that tidbit, Chris. Yeah, no, I drove by the last night, Chris. It was two twenty nine, two twenty nine a gallon. There's something to think about. And now here's a headline, why you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to you. Democrat Chris van Holland breathes life into years old hoax in the aftermath of National Guard shooting. This is the hoax where they said Trump called our troops suckers and losers. Remember that Democrats live in a world of make believe. That make believe. It's carefully created and maintained for them by the American media, the university system, and Democrat politicians. It's why it's almost completely pointless to have an argument with your liberal ant Peggy, because liberal AMT Peggy is one hundred percent certain of so many things that are not true at all. It would be like arguing with your dog. Peru presidential hopeful escapes gun attack unscathed. There are parts of the world where politicians are routinely assassinated, and I am afraid that we are approaching that way really really quickly, really really quickly. We all remember what happened last election. Employees say Harris chose Walls despite repeated fraud warnings in Minnesota. Why would Kamala Harris be worried about the fraud warnings of Tim Walls and what's going on in his state when she knew for a fact the main stream media would cover up those warnings of fraud and do whatever they had to do to ensure Tim Walls got into the White House with Dome so they could continue the communist destruction of America. Bernie Sanders and Zorron Mamdani joined Starbucks Barista strike. I gotta be honest with you. Starbucks has long been one of these lefty lib garbage comedy companies. So watching the communists from within have this huge internal revolt about unionization and making life miserable for them, it's just endlessly hilarious to me. I hope it goes on forever. I think it's wonderful now. I will be back again tomorrow. Let's hope we're not at war with Venezuela by the time we get back here. All right, that's all