Speaker 1: This is telling her we have this weird thing that our bosses do. I don't know if it's because they're they're trying to get people to go, oh well maybe I won't, or they they will ask us if we're going to take a day off that's a company holiday holiday, because of course it's Labor Day next Monday, Like we get it. It's not just one of them, like several of them have done this. Like hey, I get a text like, hey, are you and Ross? Are you guys gonna? Are you guys gonna? Are you guys gonna be off on Monday? And he said this last night and I thought he meant today, and I thought did I miss Did I miss something? So I texted him back. He goes, oh, no, I'm sorry, I mean next Monday. And I'm like, you mean the company holiday that is Labor Day. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna We're gonna take you. And I'm sorry, Ross, I didn't mean to speak on behalf of you without consulting you, buddy, did you want to work on Monday? Because I can get no.
Speaker 2: No, I was planning and taking that off, you know, because the company is like, hey, would you like this day off? You know we're offering it to you, and I'm like, you know, I will take that day off. Yeah, I will take it pay day off because it's a holiday. So but it was like before in the past, it was sort of like crazy holidays, like the fourth of July or do you want to take you like holidays.
Speaker 1: Is going to be? Okay? Well uh so, yeah, that's what I kind of indicated to him.
Speaker 2: So we always get like, at least I do. I get complaints about Labor Day too when we take Labor Day off, like are you taking a commie holiday off?
Speaker 1: Yep, dude, dude, you could come up with you could come up with comedy Day, right. I wouldn't like it. I wouldn't understand why we're you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, This is a disgusting holiday. We should not have it, but they're giving off, so I'm going to take it off.
Speaker 1: You dress up as your favorite communist, all right, who are you today? I'm Carl Box? Yeah. Oh wow, that looks that's that's not who are you? I'm Kamala Harris. Okay, yeah, dress up as your favorite tacami. Ross did che Gabra one year he had the whole he had the beret and everything it was. It was wild. So yeah, so we're gonna take next Monday off, and I hope you all understand. And if you don't understand, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do for you because we're gonna take the day off. Okay, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh this is this is more of an inside baseball thing. I bet you were a happy judging at the audio button bar today. I bet you were the happiest of campers today. I slept until four thirty. My alarm went off. Yeah, that never happens. I'd probably got seven or eight hours of sleep, which is incredible because the last few months have been crazy. We had all this house stuff going on, and then we've had in laws visiting, and then we had all the convention last week. There wasn't a day where I did not wake up before or after two thirty, right because Jim four days of the convention, lots of production, and I was just texting Marky. I said that was amazing because my alarm went off and we were both like in bed, We're both like, what is that? What does that sound?
Speaker 2: Feel?
Speaker 1: Great? Yeah? Yeah, And even on Monday, even though the convention hadn't kicked out, we had a ton of audio because it's all the preemptive stuff. So uh once every four years. Well, see now that you've now that you've made it through it. Even if she does get elected, you're gonna be fine. That's what that proves. See you can recover. Ross is not Look you guys, Ross is not looking forward.
Speaker 2: To I already I already put my notice in the said if she gets selected, I'm out. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Uh, she is grading on the years. Man. But you know what if she keeps up her thing where she never says anything, never does any interviews. Because here's the thing, this is what the media doesn't understand. What do you think is gonna change if she gets into office and they're trying to do a bunch of stuff Chuck Schumer, Chuck Schumer intimated that they want to get rid of the filibuster. You understand the down river effects of that, right, And if they're going to be doing something as fundamentally destructive as that and actually doing it, and before you go ah, they wouldn't do that, I would point you to the new option and how that changed judicial appointments, because this is about judicial appointments. The reason that Chuck Schumer is even hinting at that is because job number one would be to reformulate the number of Supreme Court justices, and they don't need a constitutional amendment to do that. They could sit there and quote pack the court and then you have Kamala, you know, put four new judges on or whatever the number becomes, and you go from there. I don't know if they go to lucky number thirteen or more than that, and then you just stack it with your people and then you do whatever you want. It would be the ultimate takeover. And so when they're talking about stuff like that, you can bet they're not gonna want Kamala out there commenting on stuff like that. So you would have a you know, and so the media all thinking, well, you know, you had members of the media over the weekend basically saying, well, yeah, she does interviews, it just hurts her poll numbers, so I wouldn't do them either. These are members of the media. John Harwood was saying this, you're completely usurping your role in all of this, and I think they think that, well, it'll just be for this short little period and then if she's in office, then things will change, And my question would be why why would they change? It may not be injurious to her specifically, but if she gets out there and performs in interviews where she looks like a crazy, drunk person and she keeps doing that, then you run the risk of you losing the House and Senate if they're able to capture them, of course, which you know throws you know, without a filibuster, there there's still a stop gap where she can veto stuff, but it keeps you for being able to do what you want to do. It's really nefarious if you see it play out in real time. But anyway, we'll get to that. But she's not gonna sit down and start doing a bunch of interviews with you guys. Not that they'd be difficult interviews because if she's not running, of course, then that would give him another excuse to not press her on actual important issues. But anyway, we'll get into a little more of that coming up on the show, all right. In addition to that, we have whale taxidermy got maybe I don't know what he did with another crazy RFK story, and you having to do with a dead animal. I don't know. I don't think this one's as creepy as the bear is, as bad as that sounds, I just want to know what the hell he did with it, So I'll tell you that story. If you didn't hear it, we will. We'll talk about the lead singer of everybody's favorite band, Cancer Christ.
Speaker 3: Ross.
Speaker 1: You're a big Cancer Christ fan, right, is that what you're Have you even ever heard of these people? I guess I'm not into a yell metal some of you are. Do you guys know who Cancer Christ is? Or maybe? Actually I think there's a longer name, The Church of Cancer Christ or Cancer Christ a lovely name. Lead singer is an absolute lunatic man, and we'll let you know how he spends his off time. Let's see here you to do. We have a big, old fat lie about North Carolina Republicans that somebody decided to tweet and then get very upset when they were called on it. And the story that really made my skin crawl all weekend the arrest of the founder of Telegram Dude. This is dark, dystopian stuff, man, and some of the fallout you're seeing from the arrest of Pabo Durrov and the thing is he went to France. I went to France knowing that they were wanting him too. So anyway, we'll get to all that more coming up. Casey O Day Radio program. I had to have you along. I hope everybody had a good weekend. We got a three day weekend coming up for a lot of folks, including us. If management's listening, we are taking that day. So but you know, until then, it is a full week minus. Of course, we don't have a political convention, and I don't know if if Kamala is going to do an interview. Did you see ABC News bragging about how they're going to be interviewing the campaign and when the reporter got pressed on it, she's like, well, we don't know which one. So they agreed literally to an interview with the campaign, and they don't know whether Walls or Harris is going to do the interview. I've never understood that. I don't think, Roz, have we ever booked an interview where we didn't know specifically who the guest was.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I can't think of any instance, and I've had stuff where like I can't they'll tell me, Hey, a campaign surrogate we can make available to you, and I don't book the interview. I tell them, once you know who it is, tell me and we'll figure it out. Because it just seems insane to do it the other way. Just agree because you would never do it, because here's why if you did it, and they were having to figure out how to spread the campaign surrogates, which is a thing that happens like so, so with Trump, it could be all right, here is campaign surrogates could be one of the Trump kids, all right, one of the one of the brothers, perhaps Laura Trump or you know in in that in that realm. And then other than that, it could be like advisors like Jason Millers others like that. And the deal is, I want one of the I want one of the big gets. So I would never agree to that because then they're just gonna stick you with not the bigger name. So for AB, I guess ABC is gonna get one of the two. But considering the whole thing, agreeing to do the interview but not know who it is is the most accommodating. And it's very telling that I've ever seen a news agency b like. I can't fathom where they would have done this before, maybe if it was like you're gonna get a spokesman from a Taliban or something right where there's there's a certain diceiness to it. There's no diceiness here. You're just gonna you're gonna be willing to accommodate whoever's gonna come in and just feed you full of garbage. Man.
Speaker 2: And and they're doing it well. The media knows there's a problem, but they're ignoring it, like they did right with Biden in twenty twenty, where like he was showing signs of cognitive decline, but they're like, we're gonna ignore it while he's in his basement anyway, and then he saw the consequences that come from that, because then that person gets into office and today they're not qualified, and then we have things like the Afghan fallout and everything else that's coming after it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's which I believe today is the anniversary he is it? Yeah, yeah, the I believe this is the anniversary of the death of thirteen service members there at was it Abby Gate?
Speaker 2: I guess remember when that happened and we were all waiting for something from the White House, and then like two or three days went by. Here We're like, well, why is that? And a lot of us were like because Biden isn't all there, dude, he's.
Speaker 1: We're but that whole the whole thing was much more surreal too, because you had this, you had this situation, you had this, you had these these insane little reports and many video clips that came out were like they weren't allowed, like where people who were supposed to be on those planes couldn't even get into the airport and they weren't doing anything about it. And then do you remember when the plane took off with everyone attached to it and people were falling off the plane to their deaths. They were they were literally holding on to these planes leaving Afghanistan. And as the plane's taking off, you see this crazy video where people are literally falling. It looked photoshopped, It looked like AI and it wasn't. People had attempted to hold onto a plane and when it became too much they literally just let go and pancaked there and the uh you know, in the middle of Afghanistan. That was it was a whole surreal event. And so with all of those elements, it makes it far worse that the White House didn't address it. You just had American playing with with Afghani's falling off of it to their death. You had kids. I think one of them was a kid who was trying to hold onto one of the landing gear and didn't make it inside. So yeah, yeah, you know what, that'd be a pretty good thing to ask about if you could score an interview right now too. So just something to think about. All right, let's go ahead and start down this road today if we could. And I'm gonna start with this r RFK star. We got a ton to talk about with him and his family and his friends, and I'm making friends in air quotes right here. But this is this is the one that made me laugh. So did you know who Ben Affleck's canoodling with? Can Noodling is the word, right? I only ever see it in tabloidy stuff, But apparently Ben Affleck is hanging out with Kick Kennedy, which is RFK daughter's name, Kick ken. She's thirty five, he's fifty two. Obviously he's just getting getting divorced from j Lo there. But that, you know, that is interesting. But as part of the reporting on that, a rather interesting story has emerged. So apparently when she was six or in the family. I guess they're in the minivan whatever. They're going to Hyanna's Port, Squaw Island, so a little beach time, and all of a sudden Dad notices something. He notices that there is a beached whale there in Hyenna's Port. Okay, if you said, Ross, if you if you were with the family down at the beach and you saw a beach whale, would you stop and look at it?
Speaker 2: I'd probably say it. I'd reach into the blowhole, yes, and I'll i'd pull out the golf ball. Uh huh, because I am a marine biologist, right.
Speaker 1: And then you know, give its chest compressions and push it back into the ocean. Huh. So anyway, I was telling the story of RFK and the bear, and then I wanted to get into the whale stuff. So let me reiterate that for you. So, so six year old dogs, she's six at the time. They go by the beach, there's a beached whale, and what does RFK do. He gets a chainsaw, cuts the whale's head off, bungee cords it to the top of the mini van, and then they're driving back from Hyannasport to Westchester. That's where they live, which is, you know, a little bit of a haul and the whale head is dripping into the vehicle and the kids literally have plastic bags with mouth and eye holes cut in them so that they don't get whale goo on them. Fun family thing. How many by the way, did any of you and you can, did any of you ever have relatives that would literally mess with roadkill? Maybe it's a wyoming thing. I gotta I gotta tell you, man, I had one. Now, you can't take you can't take horned roadkill unless you call the game and fish and wyoming. So this particular relative would literally if he saw a deer with a decent rack on it he had, he would like speed dial Rick Pallister. Rick Pallister was our local game warden where I grew up basically the whole time I was growing up. And yeah, I'd just be like because the reason they don't want to let you just take horned animals is idiots rednecks run them over with their truck. I guess I don't know. But anyway, so he gets his whalehead and she's telling this story, but she never says what he did with it. So what do you do with a whalehead? I think that you put it up next to the You know your elk, your deer, your pronghorn, your turkeys, you know all of your mounts so that you can own the next dude who comes over. Can you imagine walking into a guy? How many of you? How many of you? How many of you? My uncle has everything in his house. The dude has He does Safari Club, so some of you know what that he is. And actually he held records. I think he still holds one for the pistol category for Safari Club. He's the one who got me into Thompson Contenders and for Africa. He's got a bunch of the air. He doesn't quite have the slam, but he almost does. And he actually held the record for mountain goat for three months. Literally he killed one the beginning of the season, held the record, and then somebody killed one later in the season. So he's got mounts everywhere in his house. It's really impressive every room you go into. And he's got a couple of great rooms. He does very well for himself. He's got a couple of great rooms that are that just look like the Kabella's right when you go to Cabella's where they have all the bounce it's it's pretty impressive. But he doesn't have a whalehead. I think a whalehead would do two things. It would be ultimately impressive for your buddies, and would be that you know, if like Pete comes to your door to hand out pamphlets, be like, you know what, I'd love to read that. Why don't you come into my study? They walk in there and you guys shamoo on the wall. Oh give me a break. But the greatest thing to do with it, hands down, and it would require is going to require some money and some people with mechanical prowess. Ross. Do you know what the big mouth Billy bass is? Do you remember the big mouth billy bass, the fake bass mounted that would turn its head out and sing to you. Because that thing was That thing was amazing. And during the nineties when that thing first got launched, I mean they were selling, they had infomercials, everyone was buying it. My brother got one for Chris and I hated that thing because if you he put it up so that if you walked into his room, it would go off. Well, his room was next to me, and if he left his door open and you just walked too close to the opening, the damn thing it'd sing. So if I was trying to move around in the middle of the night, perhaps, uh, I don't know, for nefarious purposes, because I'm sneaking in or out, that damn thing singing. And if he'd move around at night and there was too much light, the damn thing it'd sings. So I hate it. However, if you could rig one up with a whale's head, your parties are lit. Man. That is the ultimate conversation piece. I remember when we first got that thing. For like three hours, people were just trying to set it off because they thought it was amusing and I already realized it was going to be annoying. But you got sham Wu attached to that thing. I'm on it. People are coming up with things they do that's I need to know that, sir. You could use the you do the whale thing once the moonbats get all your appliances shut off, which is something they're I don't know looking at. I'll give you more on that here in just a moment. Oh wait, hold on, Janet, what's going on? This morning.
Speaker 4: Hey, Casey, Hey, so I just warned to mention the Democrats have already proven that they don't need an actual candidate to run. They just need, you know, like a name to throw around a couple of home videos, like maybe in the kitchen or the living room or whatever. And may them take a win out of that. I call it Operation Weekend of Freddy's. Okay, you know, now they've got one that can actually right, so that now they've got one that can actually stream together you know, more than five words cohesively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's up for debate. But yeah, it's it is a vast what they were dealing with. Problems are self injurious in many instances.
Speaker 4: So thankfully, thankfully she's not smart enough had the things that she'sould be hiding.
Speaker 1: The amount of side by thank you for the calor, Jena. The amount of side by side videos I've seen of, you know, because now they're doing the thing with the newscasters where they're showing them back in you know, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty whatever, during the primary, they're showing videos of people going in. She was hard on crime, and she was separating families, and she wanted to do this, and then the same newscaster, hell almost wearing the same suit, is like, she never said any of this, right, and it's all out there, and it's all right back to where it was before. They were a little butt hurt in the media because they got thrown under the bus for all of the Biden stuff, Like, oh no, it was the media who was lying to you. Right, Yeah, they're done with that, man. Everybody. Everybody's hand holding again. They're all happy. And then they're running around like she's up. What are they what do they say? She's up in one of the polls, she's up eight nationwide eight percent. I was it real clear? I think it might have been real clear, or had her up eight percent?
Speaker 2: Actually Trump is up now point zero two percent in the RCP average. But you keep seeing these polls coming out and this was pre RFK dropout, right, But you're seeing these poles where now she's up with like six eight ten percent. And then you look into the polls again and you're realizing these are all like the leans are all dem plus ten, right, Yes, So at some point they're just going to keep increasing the lean to keep it to make it look.
Speaker 1: But this is what infected the Hillary poles. This is what you know. This was one of the big things that people were pointing out with the Hillary polls when you know, New York Times like she's got a ninety one percent chance of winning. And then a handful, just a handful of people were pointing out that these are DEM plus fifteen. Liens, these are DEM plus twelve. And then when you criticize that the pollsters will go where the Republicans won't talk to us, well, why do you think that is? You were our You were already finger on the uh, you know, on the thing before, you know, kind of cheating your way over there. Of course you're not going to talk to you. That's your own fault, that's your own self Your business moodle became perilous at best and unworkable in all likelihood for some of these poll outlets when you basically irritated half of the country by clearly lying on your polls, and then and then it just showed you were lying once the election happened.
Speaker 2: Now, Rasmussen constantly has Trump up by I think the last one they released was plus three. It had been plus four. And then you have people saying, oh, well, that's like a Trump polster, they lean more towards Trump, which they don't at all. They don't at all, And in fact, they were one of the most accurate pollers of twenty twenty, where they at this point in the race in twenty twenty, they had Biden up by the percentage of I guess he won, like they constantly had Biden up by you know, one or two percent.
Speaker 1: Rasmussen going back to twenty sixteen, and then the one out of Michigan and then I can't remember the name of it. Those were the only two that were somewhat swimming in reality with what happened, and uh and Rasmussen took a lot of grief for it. I think that one of the people of Rasmussen was ousted because some some moonbat I can't remember who Rasmussen partnered with. Some moonbats got really upset because Rasmussen had Trump polling better than the others and and they were literally wanting to purge one of the poll directors there, and I think they did. And they literally purged a poll director for being accurate, and I believe that was Rasmussen. So that's why Trump will say nice things about Rasmussen too. You see, which doesn't make any sense to me because it's like it's still you know, it's still a poling outfit, sir, but whatever. So you know, that's where that's where we're supposed to expect that things are. That's where they're out there saying things are. And all you're doing is proving the power of propaganda when you do stuff if that is remotely accurate. To swing ten points without the candidate doing anything right, not coming out and promising anything new, not coming out and having a stellar performance in a debate, literally none of those things happened, and you're able to swing at ten points. You're just providing all the evidence in the admission that it's more important than ever that media who is not going to be unbiased is detrimental to the election process. Now does that mean you go shut them down and and and act like one of these till Territory told Terry you know what, why can I not say this word scumbag regimes over in Europe? No? No, you don't. By the way, are you followed, dude, are you following what's happening in France? Ross? I know you have some interest in this, what mccrone's doing now with his little cabal, his little coalition. I didn't realize I heard.
Speaker 2: I read something about it where it was saying, typically at this point since their last election, they should have nominated like a prime minister and they should have taken votes and stuff, and they put that off. And I was reading something about how it's sort of like a silent coup where Macron is still in power.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent. So and they were like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: We can't do it because of the Olympics, so you've got to give us time.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, kind So that's half of the story. So the group that ended up that they that they went with is a far left group, right, that's who they had to bring into the fold. And when they did, they you know, they had the individual elections and what happened is I think McCrone thought that his party would maintain plurality there, but they didn't. The far left group technically one more votes and so that far left group's prime minister is supposed to be slotted in there. And then McCrone went, well, we got the Olympics coming up, we can't you know, remember they call the elections at whatever time they want.
Speaker 2: I mean they're very busy, you understanding. Then they have Labor Day coming up.
Speaker 1: And yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, totally new holidays. That's what you should do, is just start doing new holidays. You're like, oh, it's uh, it's second bast Steel Day. Yeah yeah, absolutely, you.
Speaker 2: Like the first bas Steel Day? Second best?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah wow yeah. What do you do on Bastiel Day? Do you do you like in prison, your your neighbors or because you know that'd be interesting, right, like one of those uh one of those fundraisers where you put somebody quote unquote in jail and others have to bail them out. And then are there some people like Clark Griswold does Christmas that go too crazy on Bastiel Day And they got like locks, lock and stocks in the in.
Speaker 2: The yard and everybody gets to wear a mask, like an iron mask. And then you get the kids together and it's a real bonding event where you all make a guillotine you gotta get when you get to go get the Christmas tree, you gotta go get the wood for the guillotine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what about the big inflatable guillotines or are those tac teams?
Speaker 2: Oh? The kids love them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're a lot safer than the real thing too, so and then you all eat cake right for the meal? Right, Yeah, I don't. I don't even know what they do about.
Speaker 2: I can't choose the prime minister. It's beast Steel Day too, or.
Speaker 1: Do we need best Steel Day? Just so I can get a call from management asking if we're working, and then they can hear me testing the guillotine in the back. You just hear that sound and they're like, you know what I'm I'll just uh, we're good. Thanks. They just hang up out of nervousness. So that yes, they said they couldn't do it because of that, and then now they're just not doing it. And so the far left party to mccrone's people, said it would be bad for France. That's where we've left this. So the other party that they did the coalition with said, we will if you give us just our prime minister, we will not seat any of our party members in any of the House seats for all practical purposes. So they were willing to not have any members of Congress so long as they had the prime minister. And now McCrone he's a rock and a hard place he's got to do something because right now they've just decided they're going to ignore the will of the people. Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. You know what I am so happy about, and we'll get into this here in just a moment. I am so happy because you I scream like a lunatic every time one of these stories comes out because the media does a they even the conservative media, they never explain this, and so I always explain it, and then you know, the story keeps emerging because I think once people, if they had an understanding of this, that we wouldn't have these publicity stunts done by these musicians. And I'm talking about the the food fighters insanity. I'll get into that here in just a moment. Let me grab a quick call here, Anthony. What's going on?
Speaker 5: I was the teller rosso I had a theory that you know, they putn't Kamala up there and this Kim Walls guys, because they're so radical that if you know, they say, well, we're probably gonna lose, but if they do, if we do, then we haven't tainted any other candidates in twenty twenty eight. But at the same time, yeah, they're like, well, well we'll funde the numbers and make them think, well, maybe we'll sneak one through again.
Speaker 1: Well here and here's the thing. And I hear that, but I think there's one thing that's that's missing from this whole discussion, and that is the standard bearers of the Democrat Party. So the governors right uh, the senators even to something sent the House, although the House can play it a little looser, the standard bearers of the Democrat Party are far more radical than they ever were because the party is the Democrat Party, you know. It's that whole h It's like that meme that Elon shared, This is me and it shows him, you know, on the left, and then all of a sudden, it says the left, and then they take a they jog over the left a big distance, and then the Republicans are standing there and they don't really move much, but they kind of expand, and then all of a sudden, if you're that person who is on the left, you're actually on the right. Does anybody believe that the left is not more progressive than they were ten years ago? Ross you work in this business, Democrats, the Democrat Party. When you get into what are the big issues be it transitions for kids? They're out stealing kids from parents. They're outstated. What was the story I just saw was Washington, d C. Where this kid they they went and took this autistic.
Speaker 2: Sixteen year old with autism. Yeah, yeah, took him away from his parents, took him.
Speaker 1: Away from his parents and put him with a bunch of activists. And then in California there was a there was another one, another autistic kid, and with his dad, and somehow they were able to keep the kid in the house when they came to do the visit. But they told dad, if you don't, if you don't shape up, we're going to come back for your kids. So what does dad do. He literally the next day packs all his stuff and leaves California with his family. So I rossdy. They got him off saying that they've gone far far to the left over the last ten years.
Speaker 2: The Overton window has shifted so much. Yes, and it's like it's like what And he said that in his speech. I don't know if you watched the RFK junior speech. I watched the whole thing, which I never really do, but I was like curious, and I clipped you know, clicked on it on Twitter X, like, let me see what this is about. And he was captivating for me so much so that I watched the entire thing and he said it know his you know JFK and his RFK would not recognize this, This Democratic Party, They're not the same. JFK would be considered a conservative or a moderate now completely.
Speaker 1: Probably, Yeah, yeah, I think I don't think there's any I guess there to some extent, his father, probably more so. So to sit there and say that they've picked the most radical. Arguably they picked representatives of where they are now. I'll give you I'll give you another example. How many of you had a big shift in your on how you felt about Roy Cooper from when he was a g to now where we are. How many of you think, because I'll tell you this, I knew when I first moved here Roy Cooper was. He was on my radar because he was in the news. But I didn't have the negative, the super negative opinion that I do now because I saw somebody who for the ability to advance and move into this governor's office. It really feels like they sold their soul. There was a lot that I would I would have disagreed with Roy Cooper on but turning his AG office into activists, an activist outfit, and then eventually being willing to go and play the money game and sabotage his own state over HB two. Right, he was willing to do that, went there, literally went and talked to companies telling them not to come here during that to force the hand of others. He was willing to do that to his own state. That is a very radical position. So as you see what it takes to move over to that side and what you're willing to do, it's very clear that the whole thing is moved. So I don't sit there and say that they picked a couple of real radicals. I would argue that they picked where they are normally or where they feel they need to be right now. But you know, that's just that's you know, they just kind of mincing words there. But I don't think I'm wrong anyway. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seventy four. Can I call in with random French history facts? Now we're good, ross and I just wanted to talk about building guillotines. So anyway, let me flip over to the to the RFK stuff a little more on it. So immediately after RFK does his thing, you have the uh, you know, the rest of the Kennedy family, and they are beside themselves. They issue a statement disowning their brother, and of course, you know, it's all the standard folks that redheaded Kennedy. Remember when that red headed Kennedy was going to be the next big thing and then he was just such a douche that nobody liked him. Right, So that's that's the group you have there wanting to disown, disown their own brother because his opinion changed. And then that wasn't even the scummiest thing. Clearly, the scummiest thing is rfk's buddy. So rfk's friend and I also business partner. These two have written books together, these two have done speaking circuits together, and they were thick as thieves. Man. This guy's name is Greg Palaced. And by the way, Ross, did you see the photo of Palace on the tweet with the hold on just a second? It was funny. Let me text this to you. What made me laugh is the whole time I'm looking at it, I'm thinking that it's the dude from where in the world is Carmen San Diego. I just texted. I texted it to you. So you can see RFK on the left and you can see Greg Palace there. That's the dude from Carbon San Diego, Isn't it right? He's the one who is like, ah, here's the problem. I'll explain to the to the chief there.
Speaker 2: All right, So he's about to break out into like an a cappella song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does many a rockapella. Man, they got paid oh man, no, no, no, whether rocapella guys like we got paid, not by them, but they that show caused them to sell albums which they weren't doing, uh by the butt load. So uh anyway, So that dude, Greg Palaced is his author and buddy. Well, literally the day after RFK comes out, Palace puts a he puts a big article out. He says, this is painful, this is horrible and feels a bit like a betrayal, but I have no choice. Bobby Kennedy Jr. Was my friend and co author. I feel terrible about revealing these things, but our democracy truly is in the balance, and so he puts this thing out. It's just straight hit piece. I think our RFK has mental issues. I think he's a lunatic. I think that he's a conspiracy theorist, which yeah, it's not the first time people have said that, and to some extent he kind of is. But that doesn't mean he's wrong on a lot of these issues. And what's funny is some of these issues have been staples of far left ideology for years. Right, preservatives in food is poison. This is a big thing with Rfkah.
Speaker 2: They used to be against a big pharma and war.
Speaker 1: Yeah very not big fans of that stuff, and GMOs remember food companies manipulating genetic makeups of food. War. All of these things used to be hallmarks of the activist left that they were against. So in reality, that's ninety percent of what RFK quote spins conspiracies over. And now you're you're best friends writing a hit piece and he's like, oh, no, I've been working on this for months. It just it just it just happened to coincide that after he did this thing. I think he probably was working on it for months. I think he wrote this thing and I think he told people that if this son of a gun does this, I'm going to put this stuff out there. Well, yeah.
Speaker 2: The rest of the media did it too, did Yeah, they've had I mean you saw the story break this weekend about RFK and oh, he sold me cocaine in college or whatever, right, like a college is some writer?
Speaker 1: Was it for The Atlantic or The Variety.
Speaker 2: Or something, And it's just like, oh so, and then you see these all these stories coming out like you had you had this ready just in case this were to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's a coincidence, all of it just a coincidental timing.
Speaker 2: And the cocaine story is hilarious because as soon as that came out, you had people being like, oh, well, what about that cocaine we found in the White House that the Secret Service director that flobbed the the Trump shooting right like that she's she was the one that was like, Hey, we're not going to investigate this. In fact, I'm going to destroy the evidence. She was trying to get her underleans to destroy it. Yeah, or what about what about all these videos like people I saw this, Yeah, they saw this posting videos. They're like, oh my god, I actually have video of the drug deal and you weigh and all that, you see the crack and the cocaine and the scale and stuff, and then and then finally at the end the camera pans up and is Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah that did bring me joy.
Speaker 2: So that story just went away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, pretty much, just and and and so these are your these are the folks around you. And it just shows you how if you swim in this stuff as deep as these guys swim in it, Uh what it What it does to your moral compass? Can you imagine if Ross and I parted ways and I did a big rod there was like a big hip piece from Ross about me just for no reason. It's just like, Oh, it just happens.
Speaker 2: It's in the hot break.
Speaker 1: Can't wait, I can't wait. No, what do you mean? That's ready? It makes you look great, buddy, don't worry. But you didn't even interview me for that. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: Like, wouldn't you want me to weigh in on some of the stuff. It doesn't get misconstrued. It was in the terms and conditions. Oh I see okay, And I'm a human centerpede, what are you gonna do? All right? Seven eight and case O Day radio program. So those are his friends, those are his buddies right there, all of his uh, all of his his good chums and uh most if you look at pictures of him over the years, it's mostly far left people he's hanging out with, and they're you know, they're out having dinner and I guess he doesn't drink, but you know, sitting around cheers eeing, everybody's happy. Step out of line, We're going to destroy your life. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I love you on the left now that are like, oh, well, you know this isn't going to help Trump at all, him dropping out. I'm like you people, just a week ago we're writing articles about how ar a junior staying in the race could help you flip Texas.
Speaker 1: They were suing to keep his name on the ballot. Yeah, yep. Absolutely. It's almost as if people are being disingenuous. It's almost as if they're completely and utterly full of crap, just like the Foo Fighters are and Dave Grohl, and it's just it's just every day it's one more person, and you know what I have. I try not to be the reactionary to this stuff. Right. I've had a real hard time with de Niro. I still want to watch de Niro movies, and even though I'm not making a conscious decision to get away from this stuff. I found myself yesterday thinking about it when I didn't want to watch well, I can't remember what it was I didn't want to watch, and I'm I just remember thinking, why has that turned me off? Because it's exactly the kind of show I was digging around on one of the stream I think it was Peacock, maybe before the golf tournament started, because hell yeah, I was watching that and I'm digging around on there and just trying to figure out what I want to watch, and there was some show on there and I can't remember who the actor was, and I realized that subconsciously, I don't want anything to do with these lunatics, and so it has impacted and you know a lot of people are very immediate. I'm never watching the Nero stuff and I don't really do that, but I found that it subconsciously was turning me off. And I hate that that's going to happen for Dave Grole because I I'll dig on some food Fighters, but more so I'll dig on some Nirvana. If you don't remember that Dave Grole is from Nirvana, so you know, playing this game that other musicians have played when they know what's up. I know what's up. Ross knows what's up. Anyone in this business knows what's up. And a lot of people outside of it, people who own bars and restaurants or any place where they play music inside of a place of business. Technically you should know this. The media who reports on this, they all know this. This thing that I'm going to tell you that I've told you before, but it bears repeating and it shows you how disingenuous this is. And then what's even worse is all the little sheeple on Twitter going, yeah, you get them, We're going to bankrupt him this time, who have no working knowledge and are literally should be upset at Dave Grohl, should be upset at Isaac Hayes's kid, who's the other one who's doing this this weekend. They should be upset because they're heroes. They're purported ideological bell Weathers are literally hooking them into looking stupid and they know it. And if you had somebody who's intentionally making you look like an idiot so they can get you foemen at the mouth for something, eventually you would be upset about that, or at least you should, but they're not gonna. But we'll explain why it's a big nothing story. And you know, frankly, I don't know how it doesn't rise to the level of libel or slander in some of these instances. So I'll explain that process for the umpteeth time, and I'll do it next on the CaCO Day Radio program. My beef with Stein is born from the fact that I never knew Stein when he wasn't a political animal and willing to do things like, I don't know, sit in a back room with just some of the scummiest Democrat attorneys, including those that were part of the Russia collusion hoax, mark Elias and manipulate how our elections in North Carolina were gonna go without your consent, to the point that courts literally slapped him down. So that was a big one for me. I also don't really appreciate groomed from day one political candidates, right, because you can if you know what to do, if you come from a family dynasty. Now, granted, his father is an attorney, he's a big time attorney, but it's very silver spoon stuff and running within those circles like there's a reason that the Clinton is from a paperwork standpoint, it's really hard to pin anything on him. And it's because they've known how to groom tax returns and everything they do for years. That's why if you or me run or Donald Trump for that matter, they you haven't been doing it that way. So yeah, yeah, so I think that stuff is pretty scummy. And not to mention the outright lies. Not to mention the fact that Stein's on campaign literally cheated right in the rape kit thing that they did to Jim O'Neill. And that's not for me. That's the court saying that they lied, and they're willing to people who are willing to do all of this just to advance. I'm sorry, whether it's in politics or business, I don't have a lot of I don't have a lot of affection for him because I don't think you're now negotiating with somebody. You're dealing with somebody where you can have an intellectually honest discussion. I'll prove it to you when we get back into the Kennedy stuff. But let me get over to this, because this is this is what I'm talking about when I say intellectual honesty is dead and it's the thing that makes me most angry. There's way, there's there's bothered, right, and then there's angry. And I get more and more angry as I watch people willing to sit there and knowingly manipulate and lie, even people who normally would have tried to make a conscious effort to debate and defend their position, where they're just like, now, I don't have to do that anymore, because these are extraordinary circumstances. Quentin Tarantino Russ and never talking about this off year. Quentin Tarantino's on with Bill Maher this week, and Tarantino's position is, yeah, she shouldn't do that because it would be bad for her to do interviews, But what does it matter because we're gonna win. And even you know, mar did a little pushback, but not much. But Tarantino's position was basically, the Republicans do it all the time, why shouldn't we? And my question is where do the Republicans do it all the time? They do do it some of the time, right, And I think you've noticed when the Republicans are screwing with you that I'm the first one to tell you not to send them a damn dime and screw these people because you have scumbags up up in that business as well, and they prosper. Some of them even make it from a state party chair to national party chair that being said, or a senator from North Carolina. But it's just not the same thing because the media is such an important part of the heavy lift. And when Dave Grohl, who has been in the music industry since, when did Nirvana hit the scene? I mean, obviously he was doing music before, but when did Nerva? When did Smells Like Teen Spirit come out?
Speaker 2: I think Kirk Cobain passed away my sophomore year high school. So well that would have been ninety five ninety one, because they did what Earl remember four years? Yeah, my brain might not be working right or cackul, you know, time is weird.
Speaker 1: Well, smells like teen Spirit? It will tell me what year it came out. My point being is Dave Grohl has worked in this industry forever and even though it has changed over the years as to how it uh, why would you put the damn year on a whole breakdown here?
Speaker 2: Well, well, you show Kirk Cobain passed away in nineteen ninety four, so that was a year off. Okay, So I mean you figure those teen spirit ninety one, ninety ninety.
Speaker 1: One, So that's how long the girl's been swimming in this. And so when Dave Roll and then Isaac Hayes's kid, who, unlike Dave Grohl, who's at least accomplished something and has some followers, Isaac Kay's kids just a worthless I need money scum bucket, the both of them over the weekend going we did not give Donald Trump permission to use the music, and we're going to sue or we're going to we're going to take it as far as we can. Right you look in stream with the wording, and then all of these useful idiots are like, they've got him. Now he's stealing music. They're going to sue him into oblivion. Not only that, no they're not.
Speaker 2: They said they were going to sue and give all the proceeds to the Harris campaign.
Speaker 1: Right, well, so, and I'll get to that. What Grohle actually said is he's going to say he's going to give proceeds the campaign, and some people read it as he was saying that the money he wins from a lawsuit. But once it kind of got pointed out by some mainstream media how full of app they are that whole thing has changed. What they mean is the tiny percentage of revenue that would be derived from the BMI licensing, so which would be what like thirteen cents twenty five. I don't know what the licensing costs for that event. So here, if you guys don't understand, let me explain this to you very quickly. And this is how this works. When it comes to music licensing. We deal with this on our own doing what we do, even though we're talk radio. Obviously the you know, we have a lot of music stations, but we have to strike a deal as well, and I'm not privy to the negotiations. I don't know. Obviously it's a little better the deal that we do because there's an inherent value to playing a person's new music on all the radio stations. So I can't speak to that. But here's what I can speak to. We have to have licensing for different things we do, and it can be in agreement, and it can be an agreement that's separated by different things. I'll tell you right now, when you're listening to the show on the regular radio, we're streaming, you hear all the music beds we bump with, right, but if you listen to the podcast, you've probably noticed that you don't hear music beds, at least not of copyrighted music. And that is because when as we have expanded the way that we're doing things, our license, which is still in effect, covers specific ways in which we use the music, and we use the music live on the air, we use the music live during streaming, but podcasts are their own thing. So that's how the licensing works, and it's done through organizations called BMI as CAP. There was a third I don't even know if there's a third anymore. And the reason you had these blanket organizations is because people needed the license music, but it would be too cumbersome to go to every band out there, every musician who's ever had a song published, and have to individually negotiate a usage rights package. So what they came up with is the larger organization. BMI as CAP would be blanket rights organizations. So as a musician, you sign up with one of them and then your music goes into the licensing And whether you know this or not, we actually report now most of the time it's digital. But back in the day and I don't know, Ross, did you ever have to do a B and I log.
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, you just missed this fun. So back in the day, we had a certain period of time during the year where we had to keep a list of every song that was played on every station. And so if you play a song, you had to write the song, the name, the artist, the writer, you had to get all this, put it on there, and then that was used as a representative example so that when BMI is paid licensing rights to a catalog of songs, which can be you know, BMI is going to be your largest place for it, that they would equally distribute the revenue derived from the licensing fee. And if you are a bar owner, if you are a restaurant owner and you want to play music in there, there's BMI and ask cap licensing to play it in your establishment. Because it is for a commercial purpose. If an organization wants to use songs for I don't know, a campaign rally or a political event, they go and you can. It's so easy to do this. Now. You can literally go to BMI's online portal and you can license individual songs you can license catalogs. You can do all of this, and once you license it, you can use it. And if artists don't want their music license, they can remove them from the catalog, but they won't derive revenue for anything else unless they individually negotiate it. And they all know this, and so what has become the popular thing is when a Republican who goes out and does all of the licensing uses a song some virtue signaling artisticle they used it without our permission, and that's a lie.
Speaker 2: I didn't I remember this going all the way back to the McCain campaign with Sarah Palin where she came on stage to Barracuda and it freaked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and we never said they Yes, you did, and you did that because your representative BMI in this case, was allowed to sell the licensing rights to your song for that particular use, and they did so because there's not a noted objection. Believe it or not, you can actually segment objections. You can tell BMI you don't want your song sold to political organizations. The problem is it cuts both ways, but you can't get too overly complex. So when Dave Grohl comes out lying through his teeth and says, we're going to sue them. They never had permission. I have to watch the semantics start and thankfully some outlets pointed out that they did have permission, and then and then and then people went, well, they didn't have specific permission from them, They just went and licensed it. That's what that means.
Speaker 2: Let me play Devil's advocate because I know this call is going to be coming in. Could could it be that David Grohl is not familiar or aware of this. He's so far removed. He's such a rock start and artist. He doesn't understand the not not a chance. You know why because Dave roll has writing credit.
Speaker 1: How do you think people, how do you think the authors of songs get paid? They get paid because they're the authors. This is why if you ever look at the back of an album, you'll see, uh, some songs have like nine writers on them, and it's just so. It's because they're revenue sharing money that's derived from that song, because that's how it's paid out. The performance is paid out, but the writing is far more important. Dave Grohl knows everybody knows in the business they're lying to you. And then for people to argue, well, that's not permission. Permission is wildly disingenuous. So there we go. You're over explaining no I'm not because people aren't getting it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it comes down to he doesn't own his music anymore in that respect.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, do you remember what you remember what broke Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson up? Paul McCartney told Michael Jackson to invest in catalogs.
Speaker 2: Right, and he bought the entire Beatles collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you said that, you said you invest in catalogs. That's a pretty good music weirdo. Yeah, all right. Anyway, raced agent from the Weather Channel hates you, and he'll prove it to you. Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wednesday, a couple of hot ones coming up Wednesday, Thursday?
Speaker 1: What do you labor days right here? Man?
Speaker 3: Well, I think we're in better shape by then.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you get a torch everyone before that, Yeah you will.
Speaker 3: So we already started to see upper eighties yesterday. Uh, today's record, believe it or not, it's one hundred and one for or Rguu at the Airport Raleigh, nineteen forty three. So our records are upper nineties at or just over one hundred the next few days, and we're going to get into those upper nineties, especially for the Triangle, tryad mid nineties in the coming days. Today maybe the coolest in air quotes of the next four or five days, upper eighties, maybe ninety. Little fog this morning. The Weather Service actually put a statement out on it. Some of that fog thickened spots, and other than that, it's sunshine, and it's Sunday Tomorrow mid nineties, and it's mid upper nineties Wednesday, Thursday. Then we'll get the break to come in near ninety on Friday, and then over the weekend upper eighties in the forecast with a few showers thunderstorm. So I think we'll trend late in the week more toward normal, which is at eighty seven for Raleigh and about eighty five eighty six for the Triad, closer to that by the weekend with a scattered shower and thunderstorm thing coming in for a Labor Day weekend. I can't believe we're yeah already, I do. I'm sorry, but sorry, knowles fans, that's just too bad. I really hated to see that. It was terrible, awful, terrible stuff happening I can't tell, dude, that was great. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: What am I talking about?
Speaker 1: How could you celebrate? You know, I'm aware, I'm aware. How would you just come in there and just sticking to people after what happened to those poor the poor Florida State last year?
Speaker 3: Remember they speak stuff they did not, but they did not.
Speaker 1: You know what they need is they need Trey Lance. Did you come in five five interceptions? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you saw you see Saban was taking jabs at them too.
Speaker 1: In the pre game, of course he was.
Speaker 3: It was of Florida State he was. He was saying, well, the best teams will be the top twelve at the time, and you know if you lose early got a better. He was taking some not only at Florida State, he was poking around everywhere.
Speaker 1: For those of you who are new, Ray is a bandwagon Clemson dude, So just.
Speaker 3: I have to be I'm paying for it.
Speaker 1: That's true. You got a stroke with a big fat check for your kid to go there, and all of a sudden you're.
Speaker 3: Wearing the guard.
Speaker 1: So absolutely so, Trey Lance isn't going to be the dude, right? No, okay, no, did you see the Chargers quarterback. His name is Easton Stick. No, yeah, that was their quarterbacks name Stick. Wow. All right, yeah, okay, all right, well, thank you for iitating the Florida fans. I appreciate something problem ac O Day radio program. Will chat with Ray again in the next hour and you coming up next. Hang on World of Sports. There was some interesting stuff. By the way, I think the BMI thing is not complicated. I'm giving you the the overview, but let me give you the reader's digest. Artists licensed through a single organization. The Trump campaign paid the rights to use it. They're lying when they said they didn't get permission. They're doing it for a publicity stunt. There you go. That's it, and it will keep working as long as people don't know. All right, So check this out. The Little League World Series. I didn't watch it, but I watched the end of it about nine times. Here's why. This year's Little League World Series championship game was Lake Mary, Florida represent the United States and a team from China from Taipei, and it was quite a doozy it was. Let's see, Florida won two to one in the bottom of the eighth inning. Florida actually tied the game of two outs in the bottom of the six and without getting into all the details, basically they laid down a hit and China and the first baseman came up to get it, and nobody covered first. And if you've ever played baseball, depending on which position you play in the infield, from pitcher to shortstop, to say, there is a procedure for everything if you might have to go cover a base high school college obviously at the national level coming up here in about a week. It's the fifth, right, yeah, Thursday, the fifth, they have the opening game, and then Friday they have a game that's gonna be the Packers and Eagles from Brazil. I hope they have Miss Bumbum Dancing. Tune in for that, and then Sunday because nothing on Saturday because college, then Sunday and Mondays, you get like four days of NFL in like a week's week span there. Once they get into it. But also they already have multiple videos that have emerged of bench clearing brawls at high school football games, whereas in California they had one that was going viral over the weekend. So it's good to see the parents are back into it. Plus the Little League World Series stuff, and I were just talking about our baseball time.
Speaker 2: Right, So did you know the nineteen fifty four Little League World Series was won by Schenectady. That's great, congratsas where I'm from on the like from the field that I played when I was a kid. And I know this for a fact because I remember staring at that sign big billboard in nineteen fifty four Little League World shirts. And I also know that because my sister sister's husband, so my uncle of some sort of my uncle Mike was on that team. Oh wow, that's got to be a big deal man. It was, Yeah, did he go to the bigs or he did not?
Speaker 1: He did not?
Speaker 2: Okay, But I remember staring at that sign, you know, all the while thinking please don't hit the ball to me, Please.
Speaker 1: Don't please, don't hit the ball to me. Please. You were the left handed player, yeah no. So when I was first to a little league coach's dreams, yeah, so they were like, oh my god, he's left handed. Put him on first base. And then I remember, I think they quickly realized they made a mistake when they up telling me. They kept saying, put your foot in the bag, put your foot in the bag. And I kept saying to them, what bag?
Speaker 2: What do you talk? And then it dawned on me and I said, you mean the bass. You call the base a bag? That is interesting. And they said this isn't gonna work out. You're We're gonna put you out here where nobody ever hits the ball right.
Speaker 1: Except the kids who pull, except the kids who can pull it. So it only the goods, the best ones hit it there right. But at least you, Yeah, I'm sure you punished all the right handed pictures. That's the other good thing about a left handed.
Speaker 2: So when I was up there right, so when I was batting, it would sort of go the other way where I'd be like, please hit me, Oh please hit me, Please beat me right in the face. Just can go to the first base.
Speaker 1: And then home? Baby, Why why did you play baseball?
Speaker 2: My uncle Mike was on the World Series team, my my uncle Danny, same family, same same bloodline. He was gonna go and they said that he had like apparently he was like an amazing picture. He was really good, and he was gonna go to the to the bigs, the big League's gonna do the show. But he blew out his arm.
Speaker 1: So wait, you know it's called the Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah because of the video game.
Speaker 1: You know, I was just gonna ask, is it because of the Okay? All right? You ever played that? That's one of the video games. I actually know.
Speaker 2: I still remember this day. It's one of the memories I have of my uncle where we're in my grandma's backyard and he was trying to teach me how to pitch. I was very young, and I was throwing the ball as hard as I possibly could. Yeah, And this is the thing that sticks. You never know what's gonna stick with a kid, right, I'm very I'm always trying to be very purposeful in my words to my kid, because you never know what's gonna stick, right, right. And my uncle is an My uncle Danny is an amazing guy. He's such a good guy. But this is the thing that sticks with me. I remember him coming up to me looking so disappointed and squeezing my my my bicep going mesh potatoes, and I, for somewhat it is stuck with me for over forty years.
Speaker 1: Is still alive.
Speaker 2: He is, and he's fantastic. I loved your game. I have not you said a picture, but I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not gonna lie to you. So there are times when I'm at the gym at three in the morning and I'm doing like pull downs or I'm doing bicep curls, and in my head I hear my uncle Danny going mashed potatoes.
Speaker 1: That's good. That motivates you. It does. Yeah, yeah, you gotta set you gotta you gotta get like all uh mystery universe oiled up a senatone, there is some mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: Now, there's no part of me that ever wanted to play baseball. I remember sitting there going, can you put me in like a karate class? But even like a chess club, do something like that? I do not want to be here. And for me, I was you know, I've always been an introvert. This the most intimidating part of playing Little League baseball for me, and it was such a horrible experience, was the crowd. Like I remember thinking like if people were in the stands looking I would probably do much better. And that even like translates today like when I'm alone in the studio and I can just work, I'm fine. But if you bring people, if you bring people in here like the worst thing ever. It's like when the sales repsode O Halla. You turn around and you look in your window here like SeaWorld, and they're staring at you like you're in the zoo or whatever, and they bring a client in or whatever and they stand in here. I freeze up, can't do it it. Just get rid of the crowd. Hated it.
Speaker 1: This is what people don't understand about us, that ross and I don't like crowds. I told you I don't like doing stage work. I hate it, absolutely hate it. But I never minded. I guess I never minded Little I liked Little League. I was very upset because they did it through the legion and then they didn't do it anymore, so I didn't have an opportunity to keep playing. I really enjoyed it. I play, like I said, I played Catcher. I'll tell you Ketcher. I never really enjoyed playing Catcher as much because you can hear when they're disappointed in you, do you know what I mean? Because they're sitting by there right So if I made a throat a second that was a wild throw. I could hear parents say stuff and just be like, you know why, don't you come down here.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a kid, dude, chill out. Yeah, I'm the same way when I still do twitch, you know. And if I wanted to twitch on Friday nights, you know, so I brought I'm on my couch, you know, on there and our bedroom, our master bedroom is on the bottom floor near the living room, and I have to go in and I will you know, Mark, You'll be watching TV or whatever on her laptop. And when I start the stream, I have to close the bedroom door because I don't want her hearing me doing the broadcast. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: What? Yes? And she's with you.
Speaker 2: She's like, I've been married to you for eighteen years. I've heard every like all your show, what are you doing? And I'm like, it's just a mental thing.
Speaker 1: Well on in the audience, right, So why would you bring Beyonce in on Friday? Hey?
Speaker 2: She didn't make it, and I was as disappointed as everybody. I had a hard tyle your stream. Yeah, and it had like a record number of views, which is pretty amazing total views at the end of the night, and people are saying it is because I, I know, I had a hard time going to bed after the stream, and some people are like, is that dude to your caffey, you know, caffeine intake? Perhaps, but I think more I was distraught that Beyonce didn't show.
Speaker 1: Twice right for the show and then for the for the stream.
Speaker 2: Devastating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dipped in. I was very sad. I don't know. I don't know if you can see when I dip in. You know my handle. We're not gonna give it out on the air, but I just want I just kind of poked in because I wanted to see how much.
Speaker 2: You're like, what is she going to be wearing?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? I wanted to see what was Also, I couldn't figure out that game you were playing what you were supposed to be doing. I only stayed for like two minutes the whole thing. What was the game you were playing?
Speaker 2: We played Assassin's Creed three, where we were completely decimating Red Coats, and then we played what was the other one?
Speaker 1: As you do? Yeah, I can't remember the other game? Okay, well whatever was at the beginning?
Speaker 2: Oh a starfield?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, whatever is at the beginning? I watched like two minutes of it, didn't see Beyonce, and I was out, and then I I was getting a class action lost.
Speaker 2: I got a notification like halfway through the stream that Kelly Rowland would come in and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 1: No p from my Destiny's child. Oh wow, I you know what, I don't know. She's a big enough name, man, you know who i'd want, although she's not a lie. Who was it who burned Andre Rison's house down from TLC.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the lefty Lisa Lopez?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 1: Who it was Lopes or Lopez? I'm not sure, but the one that used to put the eye Lisa left eye. Yeah, you want to talk you want about it? You want to talk about a chick with emotional is she can't believe she's a steel right, That's who i'd want to interview. Man. But I think she's she's did she pass away or something? I can't remember? But yeah, that was a crazy story. It was a big mansion in Atlanta, wasn't it. I think it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was working in Atlanta when that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like Andre Rison's giant mansion is on fire. Oh oh, so it's a girl who did it? That is not okay? All right? Let mean uh, let me hit on this date. A couple other things. Speaking of music, how many of you were big fans of Cancer Christ, the band Cancer Christ Ross. Uh straight Fire or straight into the Into the Fire? H uh uh straight into I've never heard of them before. Yeah, yeah, so me either, But that's okay. Apparently they're in the world of world of heavy metal. They're, you know, a known commodity. So with that in mind, I was rather interested or in the punk world, I should say, the lead singer, Anthony Melhalf, I guess he's living the he's living the lifestyle. So the singer of Cancer Christ arrested in his underwear after terrorizing park goers during a rampage through Yosemite. Yosemite is beautiful, man, been there several times, gorgeous. I love the national part. It's not as good as Yellowstone. I'm a little bit of a homer on this, but it's it's pretty nice. I would say Yosemite, Glacier and Yellowstone from a mountain park standpoint are three best in the lower forty eight, and then Denali is just insane, but it's a lot. It was a lot more peaceful when I went there. In this case, Melhoff his arrest included assault, attempted kidnapping and robbery, and a wild car chase with a stolen vehicle. So it started at one five in the afternoon when he allegedly assaulted a pregnant server by touching her stomach and telling her, quote the spirits. The spirits led me to you and your baby belongs to me, which I'm not a woman or a pregnant woman. I would think that you one would find that a little disconcerting, especially because this dude looks like he's the lead singer of a band called Cancer Christ. Okay, the tats, the whole, the whole, get up. So he says this, He said, your baby belongs to me. What time is your break because he'll be waiting for you. Well, that rubbed the server the wrong way. She called the police there or the park police and reported this. Rangers said attempted to stop him, but he continued his path of terror through Merced and Mariposa counties those are the adjacent counties, crashing his vehicle, then stealing a bicycle, reportedly then ripping off his shirt, handing it to a bystander, yelling you'll want to keep this. I'm going to be famous. He then started throwing beer cans out of another car window. He then went into a lodge kitchen, placed his hat and other items inside a refrigerator, grabbed a knife, and began threatening the workers. He then walked down to the creek, stripped all of his clothes off. Now he's just wearing his underwear, and then walked into the clubhouse in only his underwear and told customers to leave or they would be in danger. He then vandalized the clubhouse, tried to assault the store manager, took the guy's car keys, tried to kidnap him, forcing him to drive him out of the area. The store manager got out of the car, then he took off with others with the victim's vehicle. He then encountered a Tesla and then road raged over the fact that it was a Tesla. He tailgated the tesla, making aggressive hand gestures, yelled something about Elon Musk, then started slamming his vehicle into the Tesla, and then eventually was taken into custody. The crazy thing is, apparently he did this several other times and they just never arrested him. So the dude wh would go to Yosemite act like the craziest drugged out piece of garbage possible, and they were just never able to catch up with him, and his fans loved every minute of it. Is that just the modern version now of rockers destroying a hotel room? I don't know, but it looks like the band says that they're going to continue with some of their tour dates. Now. I did not listen to any of their music, so I don't know whether they're good or not. So maybe I guess if some of you are into punk, you can tell me if this is a big deal. But what an absolute lunatic. And again I think it's the third time that he's done something like this. Yeah, here we go. One person wrote, he's actually terrorized Groveland, which is nearby community, for days. In fact, multiple reports have been made up to this point. They had yet to take him into custody. It doesn't say how much time he's facing. Well, it's in California, so I don't know, or is it I wonder now some of those charges are they going to be federal? Now that I'm thinking about it, But it sounds like he's got a little TDS or anti elon stuff going there too, So maybe just maybe he'll get away with it all right, So check this out. I wanted to pull up the Kennedy thing just to show you the level of absolute lunacy that you're dealing with on the part of the Kennedys. And the most aggressive piece, excuse me, the most aggressive piece of the Kennedys came not from Joe, the redheaded one, or even the sister who was doing all the rounds, but rather was by what is this Max Kennedy who's the son of Robert F. Kennedy and Ethel And I'm sitting here and I'm just gonna I'm going to hit you with some of the points that he was making, and it just shows you how disconnected and not willing to process the situation for how it is that some of these Kennedys are and why wouldn't they be. They've been able to get away with anything, right, You got everything that was done by the Kennedys, which is essentially a bootlegging family who were able to rise through absolutely their father got together with the mob to rig elections. I believe that in Illinois one hundred percent. I didn't even think that's in doubt anymore. With the dead voters. In fact, the large part of the dead voters thing is the result of what the Kennedys and their machine were able to accomplish with the help of organized crime in states like Illinois.
Speaker 2: I think that's been proven.
Speaker 1: It has. But people will sit there and say that what they didn't do it together. That's the argument they'll make that the mob did it on behalf of the Kennedys, but the Kennedys didn't know. Nobody believes that. But remember, this is a family who literally one of them could murder one of them wanted to be president, could murder a campaign staffer, and Boston Paul and his cohorts couldn't get out there to cover it up fast enough. So and and then he's then he's a senator for so long and then is lionized within the Senate after his death for being such a great guy. That's who you're dealing with. But I'm going to come back and I'm going to give you the disconnect that is the Kennedy Letter because it's absolutely laughable, And we'll do it next on the kc O Day radio program.