Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about.
Speaker 1: What refusing to look in the mirror does to you. Let me say it again, what refusing to look in the mirror does to you?
Speaker 2: I tell you right now. Most people will point them fingers.
Speaker 1: And blame others, but they will not look in the mirror atself. Most people have gone their entire lives never looking in the mirror to be accountable and responsible for their own lives, and it is the main reason why people remain the same. You can never mentally mature if you remain the same. You can never grow in progress if you remain the same. It takes looking in the mirror at yourself and being honest. If you can't be honest with yourself, forget about trying to be that individual who pretend that you're this and that with other people, because.
Speaker 2: It won't work. You have to be honest with yourself.
Speaker 1: When you're not honest with yourself, it keeps you where you've always been, in that same negative mental state, faking in pretense. I've told you many times, it gets you nowhere. You remain stuck faking and pretending. A lot of people don't want to face that man or that woman in the mirror because of all of the negativity that they have inside.
Speaker 2: You're holding on to past pain.
Speaker 1: You're angry at people from your past, but it does not benefit you. You're unwilling to forgive. When you don't forgive, it don't hurt the other people.
Speaker 2: It hurts you.
Speaker 1: Some of you are so stubborn. I'm never gonna forgive them. It don't hurt them, Boo boo. It hurts you. It keeps you stagnant, It keeps you in the same negative state of mind. That's what I want you to understand. It does not hurt the other people. It hurts you.
Speaker 2: It hurts you. But people go through.
Speaker 1: Life and they believe that, oh, I'm holding in this pain, and they don't necessarily think of it like that, but they definitely do think I will never forgive him.
Speaker 2: I will never forgive her.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have to, but you hurt yourself when you don't. I challenge any person on earth to look in the mirror. Look in the mirror. If you have insecurities, look in the mirror. You have issues trusting, or you trust too much, look in the mirror. If you have hated you, look in the mirror. If you're desperate and eager for love, look in the mirror. If you can't be by yourself, look in the mirror. If you're in the same financial position that you've been in for years and years and years and years.
Speaker 2: Look in the mirror. If you're addicted to anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna name particular things because the list could be endless.
Speaker 2: Look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: If you're in an abusive relationship, look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: If you feel that you're not enough, look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: If you're a person who have fallen prey to what society says about how you should look, how much you should weigh, what you should wear, the color of your skin, look in the mirror. I can go on all day, but I hope my point is clear. It's time to look in the mirror. No one can change you. I don't care how much they love you. They cannot change you. People can influence you, motivate you.
Speaker 2: I've talked about all of this.
Speaker 1: Educate you, inspire you, but they cannot change you.
Speaker 2: You have to be willing to change yourself.
Speaker 1: Most times, when people change themselves, it's for the worst. They become angry, bad, sad, suicidal, anxiety, feeled, and so on. Instead of saying, you know what, this person did this or that to me. Okay, I've gone through that. I'll never allow that to happen to me again. I'm better than that. I deserve the best. No, most people take it in that negativity and they internalize it. Think they're worthless. Think you already thought you was worthless. That's why you got into the relationship in the first place. You didn't think you deserved better. Now you feel even worse about yourself. You have to look in the mirror when you go to work and all you do is cause problems. Look in the mirror when you go to work and you allow your bosses to sexually harass and sexually assault you, Look in the mirror. Not just your bosses, anyone. Look in the mirror when you eat your feelings, meaning you eat when you're stressed. You're just a person who who use food. Look in the mirror, drugs and alcohol to cope. Look in the mirror, blaming your past, your parents, people of your past.
Speaker 2: Look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Fearful of everything, how phobias because of what other people have said or are told you, or made you feel. Look in the mirror. When you keep generational habitual habits, look in the mirror, when.
Speaker 2: You keep living psycho in your life. Look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Every single thing, every single thing goes back to you.
Speaker 2: It goes back to you. No matter what a person.
Speaker 1: Does to you, you play a role in it. No matter how they treated you, you played a role in it. No matter what they said to you, and you let them get away.
Speaker 2: You play the role in it. You have to look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Every single thing goes back to you. You are the way you are because of the mindset that you have. You must look.
Speaker 2: In the mirror.
Speaker 1: I can see many things in people, but you have to look in your own mirror, just like I have to look in mind. Too many people go through life looking outward for other people and things to fix what's broken inside of them.
Speaker 2: It won't work.
Speaker 1: It has never worked. It never will work. It don't work. You have to do inside work. It's a must. Meaning you have to look in the mirror. You must look in the mirror. That's the only way change is going to occur. Blaming other people is not gonna fix what's broken inside of you.
Speaker 2: Gaining all the money in the world.
Speaker 1: It make most people, the majority of the people, worse, far worse off.
Speaker 2: Because it does not change what's inside of people.
Speaker 1: It makes them worse because they become greedy, they become mean, they become loveless, they become heartless.
Speaker 2: Because they have an abundance of things.
Speaker 1: They have money, they're not worrying about things that the average people have to endure, so they begin to think they're above reproach, and some of them are not approachable. Because money changes people who already had underlining issues. They need to look in the mirror. When people chase after anything, you need to look in the mirror to figure out why, especially when you're chasing things that are not good for you, when you're chasing people that are not.
Speaker 2: Good for you, look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: When you get into relationships with individuals who belittle you and degrade you, mistreat you, take you for granted, abuse, you look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: It starts with you.
Speaker 1: Thinking other people and other things are going to make you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 2: You are wrong. You will nine out of ten times begin.
Speaker 1: To feel worse about yourself because you went into that relationship based on how you felt, not reality, how you felt the way you wanted things to be the way they were. You missed all the signs in the red flags. That means you need to look in the mirror. You are the one who can change your life. People can affect your life, good or bad, but internal change only you can do that.
Speaker 2: You're the only person who can do that.
Speaker 1: Now, if you've been listening to me, you know, I know God could do any and everything, but I'm talking about you right now. I'm talking about you because change starts with you. Too many people looking for other individuals to change them, to say them, to fix them, when they can't even do it for themselves. How can two trauma feel people, two broken people to unheal people. Please tell me how one gonna fix the other. No, you're gonna feed off of that, each of you and and the relationship will be chaotic and drummer field.
Speaker 2: So many people look for other people to.
Speaker 1: Make them happy when they themselves are not happy. You cannot make an unhappy person happy. I don't care what you give them, I don't care what you say to them, I don't care what you do for them.
Speaker 2: You cannot make an unhappy person.
Speaker 1: Happy because that unhappiness is deep within them.
Speaker 2: You can make them.
Speaker 1: Smile and all of that temporarily, but it was ever be lasting until they're truly happy inside. I've told you many times it takes inside work.
Speaker 2: For things to work functionally.
Speaker 1: Outside because the inside is invisible, but it have visible effects in your life, which is what we see outside of the internal part of us.
Speaker 2: So until people choose to look in the mirror and who they are, who they have chosen to be, nothing changes. So many people.
Speaker 1: Live most of their lives faking and pretending to be something they know they're not, and they think that they're doing it.
Speaker 2: To just make it through the day. But all it does is keep you where you've always been mentally.
Speaker 1: It keeps you stuck in the same mindset, thinking, feeling, and acting the same. It does not benefit you when you're doing things secretly or you think it's in secret.
Speaker 2: When you're doing things.
Speaker 1: Nefariously, you know you may gain something in the process, but it does not benefit you internally. It does not take away what's broken inside of you, what needs fixed inside of you.
Speaker 2: That's what I want you to understand.
Speaker 1: You may get all the way to the top, whatever that may look like for you, but you will not enjoy it. You will display who you really are because what's inside have not changed. You must look in the mirror. Most people are so busy focused on the lives of other people, people they don't even know, but they worship these people. They'll do anything for these people that they don't even know, like celebrities, politicians, people are some status individuals will do anything for these people don't even know. They will kill still and destroy your life for these people.
Speaker 2: You need to look in the mirror. Up if you're worshiping.
Speaker 1: Another human being, you need to look in the mirror. I don't care who they are or who they think they are. You need to look in the mirror. You spend all of your time on social media, digging into the lives of other people, but yet your life is falling by the wayside.
Speaker 2: You're nelecting yourself. You have not grown at all in any way. You need to look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: I've tried to name different scenarios because it does not matter what part of the globe you're on. It does not matter who you are, the skin you're in, your looks, you're tight as your position, just that it doesn't die. Dade none of that matters. I couldn't get it out. But none of that matters because who you really are, not that person you're pretending to be, not that impostor who you really are, always, always, always, always is gonna show in some way, always gonna show somehow, you're gonna show who you really are. So the fake and the pretense does not benefit you. You may think you're getting by, and like I said, you.
Speaker 2: May obtain things in.
Speaker 1: The process, but it does not change what's inside of you, which, in other words, does not benefit you.
Speaker 2: If there's no.
Speaker 1: Change taking place internally, it's not benefiting you. What is it to gain the whole world? But you can't enjoy anything because you're still full of insecurities, don't believe in yourself. People think you're strong, they think you're so courageous and all of this, and you know yourself it's a lie.
Speaker 2: You know it's a lie.
Speaker 1: You know you have all types of insecurities. You know you don't love yourself, but you've been so put on pedestals and pumped up that you have to.
Speaker 2: Play this role that you've allowed people to put you in.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell individuals all the time, I'm not on social media platforms, and all the time people are telling me, you need to get on this platform, you need to get on that platform, blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah. No I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that stuff. I'm into other things. I love, love, love.
Speaker 2: My mission.
Speaker 1: My ministry is writing, singing, That's what I love. And talking that's what I love. That's my mission. That's my ministry. Everything I write, everything I speak about, everything I do is to try to help people to open their eyes and to glorify God.
Speaker 2: That's it. I don't care about nothing else. All the.
Speaker 1: Riches, and I don't care about it because I believe whatever God.
Speaker 2: Has for me is for me. Whatever door he opens for me is for me. I'm not chasing after money. I won't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not chasing after fame. I just won't do it. You can think of me whatever you want to think. I don't care. I don't care at all because I want my life the best for me that it can be. I want to be the best that I can be, to be pleasing in the sight of God, not man. Man has nothing for me but pain and suffering. They have no heaven or hell, to put me in their needs got a bowl just like mine. So I don't give power to man. I don't care who it is. I don't give power to things. Call me plain, simple, whatever you want to. I am who I am. I'm strong, beautiful. I know who I am. I know who I am because I chose to look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I chose healing.
Speaker 1: I chose my worth to know my worth, to know that I'm worthy and I'm valuable.
Speaker 2: I chose to open.
Speaker 1: My eyes long long ago because I've had my share. I've had my shares of ups and downs. Believe me, I have. I have been tried by the fire.
Speaker 2: But I learned.
Speaker 1: From every experience. That's the difference. And I know forgiveness is for you. You must look in the mirror. If you want to continue in life the same, so be it. It's your life. If you don't want to become better, it's your choice. I'm just giving you the information like I always do, so I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 2: I hope I said enough. Please share, share, share much love to each and every one of you. Listen. Let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: I ask you to share, not because I'm looking for people to subscribe. Matter of fact, I didn't even know I had subscribers. And that's the god UND's truth, because I don't look at that stuff. I didn't even know that I had a few subscribers. I don't ask you to share for people to subscribe. I want people to learn something. I want people to grow. I want people to choose change. I don't care if I never give one single dollar, one penny. I want people to grow and change, learn, understand, get some wisdom and knowledge, which those are.
Speaker 2: Those two things are gifts of the spirit.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is pray for him. That's why I ask you to share. So please share. Thank you so much for listening. Much much much love. I end every episode the same, and I pray.
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 1: Please for yourself, no one else, yourself, think on it.