Speaker 1: Missing link out? What is up? Whop let missing the link out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what's up guys? How is everyone doing it today? Mhmm, oh you did? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 1: What is How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. Let me check deal out because I might have hosted someone on deal love and absolutely, how is everyone doing today? How is everyone doing today? We are? So we are I think with the wrap up show for you guys today had a really crazy show Linitate Lounge Late Night with Bobby. Now you're doing it with me? And I did watch a little bit. I did watch a little bit of Late Night with Bobby. When Bobby gets in here, I will let you. I'll tell you what I think. And I think that number one, Bobby has never asked for money. Bobby has never asked. I've never gotten paid on Looten. I got paid. Here's the thing. I get paid a linted. I got paid when jib Jib's always paid me to do Linaited Lounge. When it came to Bobby Nick and the Bobby Nick sixty nine Bobby Nick Channel, I have never asked for a dime because and he wants to. I have never asked for a dime, Granny. I've always been respectful to them, to Bobby, to all them, because you know, I've always done shows for free. Unless the people forget that. I don't even realize I do do shows for free and they and they pay me. Yeah, so where's he? Yes, or he's here? Tell them I never asked for money. I never asked you for money.
Speaker 2: You never know you never asked me for money?
Speaker 1: Who said that asked for Because here's the Because people say, oh, people were getting paid the lud Jim paid me, just paid me doing when we were doing it on Jim's channel. I was getting paid by Jim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were on there a lot more at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but what's up? What's up Bobby?
Speaker 2: Not too much? Man? Not too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I depped out when Granny came in. I didn't even get it.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to get hot.
Speaker 1: I didn't want I didn't want him to like I didn't want to, you know, I don't want to disrespect him or or Lemmy because you know, yeah, he's done this before, he's done this several times. He he he's fake going to rehab before.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if he's fake going to rehab.
Speaker 1: The first time he said he was going to go to rehab, but he didn't. He he was a big ordeal back and it was like a couple of years ago. Yeah, but I I don't have so. I don't have so I had. The only person I had is Jin Nice. I know Jin might no one of these shows tonight because she might have a job to do tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can send a link to because I don't have Chris Thompson or Brutal.
Speaker 2: Pay Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Can you if you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Son, I have Chris Thompson. I think he said he was going to do his ka his stream stream, so yeah, you know, but I can send it to Brutal Pain.
Speaker 1: Because I want to. I want to. I want to get his reaction about number one. Uh there's there's uh, there's Flip dumb Funks over at w or not the vice president anymore?
Speaker 2: Those the young bucks, Yeah, young young bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. And here's the thing tomorrow, I gotta I gotta do grocery in the morning tomorrow. But I don't know what time she usually comes. She doesn't need to tell people when she's gonna come. Oh, by the way, I want to give a big shout out to someone. Phyllis thirty one has been on. I sent a dollar super Chat. You want to hear something. You want to hear something really cool? What DAYTOI has kept her membership with me on my buy Me a Coffee for a year. She's a buy me a coffee. Yeah, she paid. She's the only one that paid the monthly. A lot of them paid the BP when I had it for like fifty bucks. That the lifetime win. Oh wow, the lifetime win is now seventy five. Up the price a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh you have the price. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I did that because I wanted to. Yeah, not because I was forced to do it. It wasn't It wasn't me. One Uh after reflex is kicking my butt and all sudden I might have sprung my foot, spranged my foot.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, I did I did laundry. Uh last Sunday night, I did laundry.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did. I remember I had Chat and I was on the show. I was on the show with you later on that night in the year.
Speaker 1: Still you know doing that laundry because the only thing I had to do I had to redo was I had to redo a few of them because it kept like the r washer kept like not wanting to do. But I realized later why I wasn't spending is because we had one heavy thing on there. It's we have a shade thing and it keeps like bunching up. Oh no, hey, I want to say that. Hey, dude, I wanna. I want to see I'm hearing that they are making another Pop Patrol movie. Oh the first here's the thing, the first one.
Speaker 2: You're excited about that? I remember when I remember when.
Speaker 1: Oh me as me as one of the pops.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I gotta I got a new one for you. There's a guy on so I did something. I checked GPT something. I checked GPT something. This is something that I've hold on. I'm gonna put it up on this Uh what did I do it? The a tat GPT something. There's a guy by the name of Woody Page. He's one of the people from around the Horn. Do you like?
Speaker 2: Okay, say that again?
Speaker 1: Who wood he paid from around the Horn?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that name is.
Speaker 1: Jake it's like a it's like a panel show. It's like a sports panel show where they have.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's something I wouldn't even be interested in. I don't do sports.
Speaker 1: I just do Uh. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Look, well, except for my knowledge of wrestling from him.
Speaker 1: This is this is this is what he paige as a robot. This is one of the guys as a robot. And I'm top board. Yeah, one of the things that I want to say. And by the way, I did like and I did a tweet out the stream.
Speaker 2: There you go. Can you me in it? Yes?
Speaker 1: I tagged a bunch of people in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to my witch right now.
Speaker 1: Tweeter Twitter, Jake, you tweetter check your Twitter check your Twitter twetter twter twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter dead deadful, dapple, dipple.
Speaker 2: Diff centful, devil. Uh huh what what is that of that?
Speaker 3: Like you.
Speaker 2: Trying to summon him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I didn't even read tweet go from tonight. Damn it. Well, there we go. I see their post, Jake, I just retweeted it, So there we go. Maybe we'll get some people in here. Who the heck?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Is it always just dad? When you podcast at night yep, yeah, yeah, I don't know. Yeah it usually you know, the night Els found me somehow a little bit ago.
Speaker 1: By the way, I had an issue where it got today, So I didn't tell you this. About like five o'clock my internet started acting up and then it came back on. And so I was having these issues where I couldn't even I was having to like I was having it was kept freezing, some places kept freezing, had to like fine work arounds on it. But I got it fixed today because they I think it just needed to be. I think it just needed to be. I think you just needed I think you just think you just needed to be turned off, turned unplugged for a minute.
Speaker 2: Hello, No, I got you. I got you, Jake.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. What I want to say this that I'm gonna I'm gonna message people that I'm where.
Speaker 5: H with.
Speaker 1: Lobby Nick. I'm just let people know who we're live, because I don't tell people we're live. Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 2: Brother talking to me? Yes, okay, I am doing well, Jake, I'm doing well.
Speaker 1: How was your day? How was your day?
Speaker 2: Pretty damn good man? I didn't do really good shows. Yeah, free.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to say something. I know that you talked about it before on your show, But you've always been good. You've never asked me for money. You've never asked me to give you money.
Speaker 2: Or you're always wanted you to have all the money that you make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give here's the thing. I've given memberships, I've given super I've given mumble rants, super chats, I even and the heck I even like I went by a sticker from your your teacher's job. By the way, if anybody that does want to give me any PayPal, there you go the PayPal email. You know, let you not to let me know if you do a PayPal because I have to let h because it's her paper. She runs the PayPal right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I want to say this really quick. What's going on with so? Can you explain what happened? Because I thought you and tok, you and two K were.
Speaker 2: Good, Well we were good, Jake, but okay, how do I explain this to you? Okay?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Uh? God' said the problem with two K for a while now and what happened?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: We confronted him because I agreed with some of the stuff that Scott was saying, so did Stormy. So we had a we had a we had it out on a show like four months ago. You know, it's all about him, like, you know, trying to run the chat and reading ahead and yeah two K, two K and and you know, maybe talking too much and trying to take over you know, only ship. But then, okay, so we had we had that conversation like four months ago. Two K didn't you know, do anything to change people. I guess everybody was telling him that he's fine. He like like, you know, that's so it's like whatever. It was really starting to get on Scott's nerves though, so you know, Scott was trying to hang in there for as long as he could with him. But there was a couple of shows where got you know, let let his frustrations out on stream recently, and uh there was one the other day where uh, you know, it got it got pretty bad. Uh nim Rob was in the chat and uh I sent him the link and fucking uh he came up. They had, they had their battle. It was done.
Speaker 6: It was like.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Okay, I thought that was gonna be the end of it. But the next day two K went on Belly Bros. And the talk wasn't.
Speaker 1: Really about was Belly Bros.
Speaker 2: It's I showed that him Cupcake and Cahuna and uh fat Lou of the Monster. I had the like, no, it's not it's not that, it's it's Belly bro it's on it's on American Goughcakes show. Anyways, the next day they were on that show, we're talking, we're talking about me, talking about me. I was like, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 6: I'm letting Bobby Nick finish the story.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yeah, you let him, you're letting him cook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I didn't want to jump in on the fire.
Speaker 2: Let me cook, but yeah, you know, it was kind of fucked up the way all these guys that I thought were my friends, uh except for Lou, because I know, I know Lou doesn't give a fun one way or the other. But we're talking, we're talking about me, and it was like, how did this transference happen? You know? Why am I getting shipped on because Scott said stuff? You know, it didn't make any sense to me. So yeah, I mean, yeah, I guess so right.
Speaker 6: That happens a lot these days, though not to be but you know.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you. I'll tell you what I did. I stewed in it for twenty four hours and then before Lunatic Lounge today, I fucking I told nim Rob that I just and appreciate it, and yeah he can go his own way.
Speaker 1: Hey. Uh so let me let me ask you was wasn't it? So? So let me ask you this question, Bobby y was was nimroll? So? Was Touki getting paid by Lunatic Lounge? Was he? Was he getting paid? Was he getting paid by No Filter? Was he getting paid by Late Nights with Bobby Nick? Was he getting paid?
Speaker 2: Was he he was rarely on Late Nights with Bobby Nick? He'd actually more make fun of it baby all the time.
Speaker 1: And it's actually, what do we say the baby be? What do we say the baby be?
Speaker 2: We don't anything. We just said we say baby be? Hello, she says, I take Bobby in person. I don't know l O L.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, the guy that's in the on the bottom of me and Bobby here is his name is Kshawn The down of the Misfit Nation. Misfit Nation is the Americans Most dangerous podcast.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes we are on Rumble. Shout outs to baby b Now you.
Speaker 1: Know now you know, And I just want to say that. By the way, now I can, I can go with and awarded it. So here's the thing. Number one, I'm not I'm not enough to have a song. You are.
Speaker 2: I'll think of something.
Speaker 1: I gotta, I gotta, could baby be something? Because No, Because here's the thing I wanted. I wanted to sub to her channel. I know that she doesn't stream.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, yes we're here.
Speaker 1: I know she doesn't. I know she doesn't stream, but I want to sub to her channel to get she has.
Speaker 5: I just want to know you got to a moderator, Joey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake, I just want to I want to say one more thing about it. I don't hate to k I don't hate any of those those guys, but if if they feel that way about me, then maybe we just shouldn't be podcasting together.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, let me let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: Or maybe you should sometimes that makes for good. Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not in this for fights. I really.
Speaker 1: I hope you don't. I hope you don't get mad and meat talking to jib a lot.
Speaker 2: No, you talk to whoever the hell you want to.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 6: By the way, I personally hate two K. I think it was a horrible game.
Speaker 1: No, no, not that kind of by the way thing, but the two K two K twenty was horrible.
Speaker 6: Two K yeah, the last the last four of them were.
Speaker 1: Hey, two K twenty five was actually good. They put the island in.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I didn't play it, dude.
Speaker 1: I have friends that play that game, and it's like, you gotta you gotta make they have an island biling it.
Speaker 5: But I actually swore off that game after the debacle of twenty two.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, hey number one, everybody is everybody's getting rid of get rid of stuff, and.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, in twenty twenty, that game was like the Piece of Ship, right, it was like, oh oh it was Yeah, it was put to earlier or something, right.
Speaker 5: It basically didn't have enough time to finish it, and they just were like, all right, fucking were putting it out.
Speaker 6: It was just a funny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so they lost so W two K twenty they lost. The person who made w W two K nineteen left because A W was making a game and they two K twenty was had. They had to change developers in the ninth hour.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of the the island of relevancy. Did you guys watch raw at all? You're not the w W guys, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't watch current the current product we have.
Speaker 1: We haven't watched today. We had a little situation during Also Granny Granny loves anal had to run his mouth tonight.
Speaker 6: Great name.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he actually wasn't on the ALU on late night.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't he you but Jacob Waters you will hear You could hear Jacob waters voice in that stream because Jacob Waters is the person that owns the stream yard that he uses.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, ah behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I I know that because I've worked with.
Speaker 2: Doesn't Grannie know how to run his own streams? Final though he knows how to run a stream yard by himself. Like I'm not saying that he's not using Jacob Water as a stream yard, but Jacob doesn't have to be there.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's just like he's a he's a producer or something. It's like one of those kind of deals.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think so. I think Granny because Grannie was running or helping uh run Uncle Jack's stream yard.
Speaker 6: And taking another break Jake.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, my. Uh, sometimes my sometimes my audio cuts out.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was glad to see that you get out the links, get out the links.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, you took a day off. You gotta get him out there now. I'm glad. I was glad you actually took the day off though.
Speaker 1: I took a day off because number one, I took the day off because number one I was I was getting burned out today and also I was having to deal with so this week is you know, it can be stressed, stress and do some stuff. But you know what the thing is, it's when I say stressing, I mean in some stress. And also we have a special guest in the chat. Hard I gotta make. I gotta make Deadpool. Is that the real dead bool?
Speaker 2: I mean it looks like it's dead fool.
Speaker 1: Dad dead, Yeah, Jake.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes you gotta take a day off, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: And sometimes and sometimes sometimes it you know, And when I when I say a day off, I made a day off from streaming, I still made music.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I saw you were churning him out.
Speaker 1: I made one for Star for a first star from Star but star.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, that's deadful, That's that's definitely dead for Jake because he said, I'm going to regret this morning, folks. Yeah, nobody else friend or full.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 1: He's always a good guy. He's he's he's a he's a really he's a he's a really nice guy. And I do regret saying things about him in the past. It's just some things were I might have said f dead for a couple of months ago, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you did.
Speaker 6: You did say that word on the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do regrets.
Speaker 6: There's been rumblings Jake. Then he regrets it, so well, there you go, Jake.
Speaker 2: How about you know he's here right now, why don't you say what you need to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apologize Deadful for what I've said in the past. I was, I was mad, I was upset, and you know, stuff happens in our past. Yeah, I have a way, So I have a way that people can do paypaler and that's the email. I'm not asking dead but I'm not asking Deadful for money.
Speaker 6: No, I was just saying it's good.
Speaker 2: Everybody else dead for.
Speaker 6: Most most people would have just let that be a genuine moment.
Speaker 5: But you you a way to promote it's great.
Speaker 1: I never remember remember issues.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're great. You're great at piggyback.
Speaker 5: Hold on freezing all right, relax, relax, Remember what I told you. If it starts freezing, just stop pressing things. It makes it freeze worse. Remember it's touch screen, so if you hit it, it actually registers something.
Speaker 1: Come come on, what are you trying to do? I'm trying to get put the email out there so people can get it pay PayPal email.
Speaker 6: Oh man, what are you gonna do it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I amagraated, amgrabated.
Speaker 5: All right, there it goes there, It goes nine to three. Hudson Jake at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Ironically, ninety three is the year house born.
Speaker 6: I figured that's why you put it.
Speaker 1: I didn't put I didn't make the email. My niece made this one.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe she put so Let me let me here's.
Speaker 1: A funny story. The first time my nicked my uncle came around. He brought me in a tablet. Remember there was remember when Verizon had a Verizon tablet and he gave it to me. I was using it. Shoot, hello, yeah, we're using it to as a spare tablet because come on, stupid yea. By the way, today I've been up by the way I found it, So all right, we got an old tablet, so we were using it as a like a screen for when we have people over, we can have an extra tablet so they can watch like their Disney shows or something.
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I also I want to say that I do appreciate you know. I do appreciate my friends, you know, And I appreciate people you know Kashawan and are friends for Sewan. The dog for the mistment Nation for Sewan is actually the reason why we have the stream Yard for the month.
Speaker 6: And I don't mention it's you.
Speaker 1: You were Here's a you need me to do something, even you need me to come on the show to promote something, I'll do it because I owe it to you because you you didn't bastardize the business. You saved the business.
Speaker 6: Oh the h w O. Yeah, and the B and w O I'm the ted BB.
Speaker 1: And by the way, but by the way, did you see that? Did you see what I put in the in the one of the sets bn w O and h w O for life?
Speaker 6: Nice? I see you're bringing it together.
Speaker 2: Wow. I like that.
Speaker 6: Take like it like the blood and crips.
Speaker 1: I would I owe that to you brother, I owe that to you because you know, I know I've I've been kind of a douchebag. I know I've been I've been having those issues where we've been having our issues.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's also sometimes it gets aggravate and having to deal with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know, I know you have a petition, so you know, I try to be leaning on you. But you know, after it happens like ten times twenty times, it kind of gets really frustrating. So it's like, hey, that guy, it gets posed. I try not I try.
Speaker 1: It gets frustrated with me. When sometimes is when when you have people on the show that I tried not to do. When because the last time me and Gray did the show together, I ended up getting yelled at and got my real name brought up by the way people that that that have my cash app knows my real name, that knows my real name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your real name is out there, Jakins.
Speaker 6: Yeah you put it out.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, big deal, it's.
Speaker 6: Always your address.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Hey look look look who had I made? This is woody page from around the Horn, Ah the middle woody page.
Speaker 6: It's like a wooden doll.
Speaker 1: Whose Taker from who fan.
Speaker 6: Is that? That?
Speaker 1: That was a I that was?
Speaker 6: But I couldn't water Metal?
Speaker 1: Hey should I should? I band? Rob Taker?
Speaker 2: He's he's he's Jake, He's Trolley. But sweet Scorpio, that's right.
Speaker 6: Why do I know that name Rob Taker?
Speaker 1: Uncle Jack's people? Who was Uncle Jack's people?
Speaker 6: I don't know Uncle Jack.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you know?
Speaker 6: Then you a podcast or something.
Speaker 2: No, he's in a lot of chats.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, I might have heard his name, like mentioned by the way, guys su.
Speaker 1: Uh you watched Wrestling Suit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I like their podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh you might know the Wookie. I've done shows with the I've heard the name. Yes, dude, that guy went uh. I did a post back in the day saying that Joe Cronin Chris Peter's better than him. I brought him up in the things he says. Oh, why don't you go and see Joe Cronin. Now, I'm number one, I'm not a number two. You were sitting there, You're in your You know the difference between between a lot of these shows. Now, a lot of these shows are done in their houses. They don't need studios.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's kind of and.
Speaker 1: By the way, If anybody that does, By the way, if anybody that does, want to go and check out my boy. Uh the Rumble, the Rumble, Uh my friend the Chrishan de don Versus Rumble.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, Jake. Yeah, we do a a really great show. That's how I sell it now. Oh is he is that where I heard the name from? Then wrestling soup? He says, that's where I'm from. So I probably did hear that name. I don't know why. It just popped it into my head.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 6: Interesting huh.
Speaker 1: Small, Yeah, it's a small world. By the way. I I just want to say something. I do a so I just want to let people know that I do. I am doing a fundraiser for stack Ups. This is my fourth year doing stack Up. If you let me speak, I'll tell you.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: If you let me speak, I'll let you know.
Speaker 6: You are the host. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I apologize, Jake.
Speaker 1: That all right? This is here's the thing. I'm gonna give you the L the T L d R. This I got the broke. Maybe I got the wrong email. Hold on, I gotta hold on, let.
Speaker 6: Me mess with.
Speaker 1: Hold on. It's uh did you hold on?
Speaker 6: What a cliffhanger.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I always said, Jake is the only man in podcasting that can interrupt himself.
Speaker 6: It's a talent.
Speaker 1: I have to let I have to ask someone's here. It's oh, give it up from melmc al.
Speaker 6: Oh, jesus, this fucking guy.
Speaker 1: So I actually have to let my niece runs that PayPal. So let me tell you about stack Up. Stack Up is a five oh one C three military charity sports active and veterans service members from US and Allied nations by promoting positive mental health and service type prevention through the gaming and deek culture. We utilize a comprehensive approach consisting of four pillar pillar programs, ply Crates, Aerossaults, the Stacks, and the Overwatch program. Spl Crates are video game care packages sent to deployed units and veterans and needs. Ply Crates serve as a premier measure aiden to prevent the onset of operational stress by providing a healthy outlet for decompression before there's a problem.
Speaker 5: Nice, I'm kind of I'm kind of annoyed Jake is a better reader than I am.
Speaker 1: Aerosaults are an all spence paid trip for veterans to attend gaming and eat culture events. These trips were produced the stress of isolation by enabling them to connect with members of their military family who share their interests and introduce them to a community of fans and industry professionals who support and admire them. The Stacks are a volunteer force for good. These teams, located in many places around the globe, serve veterans in their communities by hosting advanced participating in community projects and creating opportunities for veterans to come together in their local area. And The Stack up a watch programs peer to pure mental health support for veterans and to events alike, providing through mental health gate nights and community discussions.
Speaker 2: Nice, Jake, I want to know, did you check your PayPal? Dinital says, I.
Speaker 1: Let me see someone said they I have let Uh is that I have to let her have? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're right, right, Jake.
Speaker 5: I gotta I gotta say you're you're a very fluent and uh good reader.
Speaker 6: Like you read that really like.
Speaker 2: Deadfol says is the old one not valid anymore? Because there was one in my address, just like micro machine style.
Speaker 1: Could have been the so it could have been the so the one.
Speaker 2: That he said was sent it to the ninety three one.
Speaker 6: All right, m hm hey Alf.
Speaker 4: Turtles, okay, alright, I love I.
Speaker 1: Just let her know. Thank you so much, Thank you so much. Brother, You're an amazing person.
Speaker 2: How would we do this? Ding ding ding? Dead Well, you get the motherfucking bell? Fuck yeah, and probaly gonna give me the bronsky right now, come on, Jack ken on camraon to give him a bronsky.
Speaker 1: Here there and dead Well, you're an amazing person and and and I hope everybody does. I just wanted to here's the thing. I'm taking over Matt spot for the shows.
Speaker 2: For now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he's a bell?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, a bell?
Speaker 6: That an announcement? Was that an announcement? You're taking over? What?
Speaker 1: No, it's not an announcement, it's just something uh dead full twenty five?
Speaker 6: Oh, Jake, did you cut out? I think he cut out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's taking it into the streets. It's too tough. What happened to Cass gone? You're gone? Oh man?
Speaker 6: Who's hosting?
Speaker 1: Now? Ahead?
Speaker 6: I think it's on you? Alf? What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: You don't mean you boo?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What did you say? What did you say? About Taker.
Speaker 3: Little streets.
Speaker 6: Rob Taker, you a beta.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't pay you to say that, but thank you, Rob Taker.
Speaker 5: You are you're a bada you.
Speaker 1: No, my, we're having the Lord. There's a party. Go who know, sing a song?
Speaker 2: You go? There you go?
Speaker 1: Hey, Scott, is Scott streaming the night?
Speaker 2: Uh? I don't think so. I so he usually does his premiers during the daytime? Scott, Yeah, I think sometimes a little later, but not not just late. I don't think anyway.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to tell people that I have a discord. I want to give people the discord link. If anybody that does want to join the discord, join the disk Gord and eat and need some cheese.
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't know if you guys know this, but I counted it up. Jake, he's on twenty eight different platforms.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight Jesus, that's rough, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, and counting and counting, by the way, the bolts.
Speaker 1: By the way, where's my cat? Alf? I have no idea?
Speaker 2: Oh oh sure, alf, thought you said you weren't eating cats?
Speaker 6: No more, no, damn it.
Speaker 1: Alf, guys joined the discord, y'all. If you guys want to join the disc go the links in the discord. The link the link to come into the streamers in the discord.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: I only have one rule. Only have one rule. Don't be a dick.
Speaker 2: Don't be a dick.
Speaker 5: And that that actually weeds out like eighty percent of the internet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just to let you know, Jake, your mother, Yeah, her too. Oh she's an asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, by the way, I just want to let people know that tomorrow is another court day with a Aaron's got a court date tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Oh, ship popping up? Can you pop up the picture?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, this one, this one is basically so by So here's the thing. This is today, this is this is the this is the h for the HRO. This is for the HRO. Maybe b you get I I lo I now have a play.
Speaker 6: Jake, you're on pal talk.
Speaker 1: Taker's pew talk still around what I'm not on paltalk. I don't know what pial talk is.
Speaker 2: You never used palatalk, Cake, it was it was a lot of talk.
Speaker 1: So here's here's the funny thing. I I I had I had two facebooks. I had a Facebook when I was younger, and I lost possession of it. So I had to remake my discord in twenty sixteen. Geesh, huh, don't ask ridiculous, but I want to say thank you any wait wait, yeah, maybe b if you have to. Here's the thing in the discord I always post when I'm love. I posted a lot on the discord.
Speaker 6: Hey, Jake, are you on a blog? Are you on blog talk radio?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 6: Oh, you were?
Speaker 1: I was? So I was. Also, here's the thing I remember block I had so I had to join blog talk because cal shit was part of blocktok radio. Good reason, cal Pote, No, cal Pote my friend cal Pote Jeff Nelson, who was a big He was a big piece of ship to me. But do you guys remember when I say that I have a Vikings plate on the top of my door. He was the one that got me the Vikings plate.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 6: He was an asshole with a heart of gold.
Speaker 1: It was also one of those guys that he was also so do you remember when I talked about Dave twenty five? No, he was the reason why day twenty five was U was doing shows going on.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh, worse of the Internet. You're hey, m sixty, how you doing? Brother? Can we get can we get an M sixty star in the chat for M sixty for sorry, Oh.
Speaker 6: Wait, is today your birthday?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: What are you trying about?
Speaker 2: Birthday for a little bit yet, wed nick.
Speaker 1: In about thirteen days?
Speaker 6: It's Jake Month. Alrighty, wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute, we got so hold on, guys. Thank you for this.
Speaker 6: Make us do a math problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the ray problem. Oh guys, shut up, Hey, shut up, guys, guys, we gotta ray. Worst of the Internet just sent over his viewers worst.
Speaker 2: Of Welcome to Jake Month baby.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 5: So your birthday twenty eighth, twenty eighth, okay, jesus, thank you for the ray guys.
Speaker 1: If you guys don't know who I am, my name is Jacob. I'm a full time rioting content creator, live streamer, YouTuber and sometimes a pain in the tooks.
Speaker 6: M sixty, Jake Month Baby, and to everybody else you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, thank you, But uh, what's the internet? What was you doing today? M sixty? Let me guess what what did uh? What did rev and uh red in in that person that he's read.
Speaker 3: Jake Weeks the week one week of Jake what did what did guess?
Speaker 1: Somebody in the back.
Speaker 6: We got somebody here.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on baby.
Speaker 6: Again. Sick again?
Speaker 3: What in the hell you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 6: Stop with it?
Speaker 3: Geeesh, keep messing with it. You're gonna go blind?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up, Sack? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 6: Hey's sick?
Speaker 3: What's up? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You've done shows with Khan before? Was on our show the last time he was on.
Speaker 3: I don't know ever, Adam.
Speaker 6: I assume sick is always abriated, so you probably just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh we got alf here, Willie, Hey, do you do you remember, Hey?
Speaker 1: You ever watched you ever watched Out?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Show that's just kind of ended. I tried to do a follow up episode, what like fifteen twelve years later and try to close the book on that to where he's just trying to go home and the FBI and agencies show up and they just take them off like they just ended out like that.
Speaker 6: Willie, Yeah, I did have like a like a bizarre ending.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you to anybody, you know, I just want to say that. I do want to say that, you know. I want to say thank you to sick, because sick has always been sick and BBB are always are big supporters of mine. Shane bu he has been a big supporter of since I met him, and he's a good guy. Sorry, I'm tearing up right now.
Speaker 3: I talked too much on my eight hour live streams. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Plus plus plus plus U plus plus plus up there sometimes figure sometimes I'm there watching sometimes when you do those streams, I'm usually there, but I usually had you on the TV use when I'm doing stuff.
Speaker 5: Do you do an eight hour live stream? What do you do for eight hours on live stream video?
Speaker 3: My long My longest one has been about fifteen. It was a two parter, but like it was right concurrent, I had the M one and started to be ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say that. By the way, guys, if anybody that does want to he does a nineteen hour Bobby said, someone said, you did a nineteen hour.
Speaker 6: My nice, as long as I did with seven not all at once.
Speaker 2: I mean I've probably done nineteen hours in a day before, but I don't know it's been a while, but yeah, it's definitely not all.
Speaker 6: It was okay, like at one after another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I mean the way my day starts, it starts off with a podcast called BF Live. That's three hours, and I'll usually do like another three hours he starts called The Afternoon Still, and then another show either depending on the day, another three hour show either The Lunatic Lounge or or No Filter, and then Late Night with Bobby Nick for sometimes three four or five hours. Actually, yeah, the podcast later alone.
Speaker 1: So what was this call? Here's the calt gun battle?
Speaker 3: Oh that man? That was That was a sporadic, just spur of the moment kind of thing. We were we were working on some engine mounts for a motor in a Honda that nobody was trying to just wap on. The motor mounts were messed up, so they had to get some thick black silicone caught and the caught gun we were using wasn't pushing the silicone out. So they went to home deeopo to get a better cock gun, and I was just hanging around and doing some wire work on the engine bay. They came back with this tactical looking cock gun. I was just like, oh, this has got to be a video opportunity. That was just like a spur of the moment, Yeah, just having fun. Yeah geh, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys so much for making me happy. Guys, we make it happy. Ha yeah yeah, sometimes you know friendship, That's that's what friendship is. Friendship is not about money. Friendship is not making the person happy. Hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, I was.
Speaker 6: I was taking in your high coup.
Speaker 1: I was saying, I like the hello part and wa'm but I just.
Speaker 6: I just screamed confidence.
Speaker 1: I just I just want you to know that I just said, uh uh, maybe be a I just said baby, be a a friend request on discord.
Speaker 2: Getting icy insertion.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, Kashawn told me about Starbuck Wild.
Speaker 3: That sounds gay. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Wow, Starbuck It's like, it's the African American American Opian Anthony.
Speaker 6: Insertion. It's a black radio show insertion ber or a former radio show. Jake made a song about it.
Speaker 3: Apart due to failure and racism. It's an African American Opie and Anthony and the two co hosts are going to take over the show. That's not a good comparison.
Speaker 1: Actually, well, and by the way, now now one of the former coad one of the former co hosts, oping Nancy's still that serious. Sam Roberts is still there. Jim Morton left.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised. I don't blame Jim. Anthony's doing YouTube.
Speaker 1: Now YouTube, he's also doing He's also doing a Center TV with uh, he's uh Center TV. Gavin McGinnis runs UH and censored uh censored sensor sensor plus the other uh compound compounds compound centered.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then he also has a syndicated radio show. Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's pretty much back.
Speaker 6: Go for him.
Speaker 1: I just would also say to this is is M sixty just rated us? Why don't we give him the bell for the raid?
Speaker 2: Brother? Okay, we could give him a bell ding ding ding, I'm sixties, Thank you for the raid? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Yah? What about Bronski?
Speaker 2: Oh we could do a Bronzy far too. Yeah, got you later, dead fool, have a good night, brother, all right, dead fool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love doing shows. I love doing shows. After I know that you. I know that when doy you keeps you guys up bit late, oh boy, you know. And and the thing is the only thing I have to do today, that new grocery day today.
Speaker 3: All right? Oh hell, I should shut down late. I don't know why I'm still up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you in the are you in the hotel or are you in the Are you in the hotel or are you in the truck.
Speaker 3: I'm in that truck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're back on the road, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah he so so what he so? People? So people don't know what we talk about. Six sick is A is A is an O TR driver, O t R.
Speaker 3: Regional. But still yeah, OTR only do half of the country. What is O t R over the road?
Speaker 2: Over the okayh yeah, we're like what I do is like we.
Speaker 3: Don't go past I thirty five, which pretty much runs through the middle of Kansas. But I do go over that waste sometimes I used.
Speaker 6: To do.
Speaker 3: In Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Do you go to Mississipi?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in all the grants all the time.
Speaker 1: He one day you need to come by Waynesboro and see me.
Speaker 3: It will meet if we get that our way really do most of like the third north half of Mississipi, third north of Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you from Mississippi? Are you from Yes? You know this?
Speaker 2: I know this.
Speaker 1: I just want to be I just want to lay it.
Speaker 3: I'm from the Delta, baby. Oh them dang.
Speaker 1: Rob wanted to time me out. Rob wanted to time me out the other day and in one of your chats.
Speaker 6: Bob, Rob Taker, who.
Speaker 3: Taco roight? Where did you go?
Speaker 1: Where do you go? Jake?
Speaker 6: Just leaving after show?
Speaker 1: Oh that.
Speaker 3: On the night.
Speaker 6: It's actually genius. He's just started and then leave everybody to do it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the Tom Green Show.
Speaker 2: It's the Green Tom Show.
Speaker 6: Which which Rob were you talking about? Jake Taker?
Speaker 5: Okay, probably he's he's hinting at trying to become a moderator.
Speaker 1: But I'm worried. But but here's the thing. I but I want to say this Number one, I have a feeling that he's gonna fuck with some of the people.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, he's not trustworthy enough, Jake. Look at it this way.
Speaker 2: You've you mind almost everybody who comes in here, So there's not very many people he can actually fuck with because if they're mods too, you can't do anything to them.
Speaker 3: Jake, I'm not minded.
Speaker 1: I'm in danger. Hell all right, all right, you guys say, you guys, if he does something bad, you guys are gonna take Jake.
Speaker 6: I'd go with you. Go with your instincts on this one, all right. Don't let the fans run your channel.
Speaker 1: You are the controls, alright, you know what. I'm not gonna make him a mind, but.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 6: Don't do it man on business Jake.
Speaker 1: Good? Should I should? I? I'm my uncle Jack Geese.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you want to mm hmm. Uncle Jack sounds like a upstanding man.
Speaker 1: Baby, be just set my request.
Speaker 6: Awesome, she's gonna, she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Look she's got a good pro whoa oh, I just want to say, watching what's going on here? But jay Otavia, thank you for the follow overall d Live. Welcome to d LA, Welcome to the d live chat. Hope you guys enjoy your ride and mean man, what's up over your own d live?
Speaker 2: Hello? Da, I don't even know where that is.
Speaker 1: Hello, It's just it is a remember pet for sure. It'll be blocked in a week.
Speaker 5: Me too, baby, we're all object to be blocked. Yeah, yeah, what's all becas a forgiving man, he brings you back.
Speaker 6: That's what I love about him. You do your time with Jake. It's like a prison sentence.
Speaker 1: Who who do I hear? Who has the TV rode in?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Somebody else?
Speaker 3: Probably? Maybe probably I gotta fallout four playing in the b round.
Speaker 6: What are you watching?
Speaker 1: He's played a video game.
Speaker 3: No, it's some interactive nonsense conversations stuff the fallout. You gotta do a lot of conversations. Your prompts to have conversations with people. You got four options of responses. It's just like, I don't say here that you like.
Speaker 1: I know, Bobby's got to go to bed suit.
Speaker 6: Oh is kicking you off?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I will, I will hope we're going to bed soon. But here for But he's.
Speaker 1: He's he's got he's got a long day that he's got work.
Speaker 6: He works nineteen hours of podcasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ends up with me. He does the inshow he does. We're we're like the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Speaker 6: You like the you like the dive bar of podcasting?
Speaker 1: No, no, here's here's the thing. So I'm the So I'm the American anchor baby, oh super late remember? Uh do you know you know what I'm going about?
Speaker 6: You're an anchor?
Speaker 1: Baby? No? No, no, no, no, So, Uh it's it's uh Jesse. It's Jesse, Hey, Joel and Nick?
Speaker 6: What isn't there another one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Not on Fridays. It's uh j It's it's uh, Jesse, It's it's Nick. It's a Jesse hay uh the following the state and Nick mm hmm, you're you're. They also do punchy two mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I've never watched the Anchor Baby show. I gotta try it one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't put that on me, Ricky, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Are you wait?
Speaker 6: Huh you know?
Speaker 1: Never mind sweet scorpio. Oh oh Bobby, Yes, sweet scored pio.
Speaker 2: I have a better one two three, go sweet score.
Speaker 6: Oh that was good fun.
Speaker 1: Well the way, if anybody does want to tip the stranger's the there's the cash happen cash.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to tip your waiters on the way out.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say something. I just want to say this, Bobby, Bobby's never asked me for money. Bobby's never asked me for money. Oh, Bobby, you never asked me for money. You've never I've never asked you for money. I've never I've given sack money before.
Speaker 3: Bobby's who you haven't?
Speaker 1: I give you five dollars in your cash app?
Speaker 3: Oh did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if you didn't even notice? I know that Jake has given a lot of people like sixty three cents twenty five cents you know, in their cash. Yeah, for real, Yeah, he will.
Speaker 3: Give you check my cash. I'm gonna curse about my new microphone.
Speaker 6: It's like an initiation to the mafia guy, Bobby Nick. He's never asked me for money.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you money for Hey, by the way, baby, I want to say, by the way, I want to say, let's give let's give you guys a count Let's give you guys excuse by the way. So here's the thing. I'm on six forty P. Bobby Nick is on seven. Yeah, the lowest of ford a d P.
Speaker 6: Why you gotta call me? Why you gotta call me a low in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm I can look, I'm looking at your I'm looking at your audiens.
Speaker 2: The lowest.
Speaker 1: All right, by the way, all right, here we go. Here is.
Speaker 6: Talk about low quality? Is it wood or metal? I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: This is what he page? This is a woody page from ESPN.
Speaker 6: It's a wooden robot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wood has a robot. Yeah, but I don't want to in the stream right now? Oh god, damn it?
Speaker 6: What is it on a timer?
Speaker 1: Actually hit the stream button by accident?
Speaker 6: Slow it down? You keep pressing too many things on the tablet exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's this button? The I just I just don't need five dollars to misfonation.
Speaker 6: You better not have.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, so I got a question for everybody. Do you like to dance?
Speaker 6: M what about jazz?
Speaker 1: Task? Task past the past past? Hey? Are you guys? So I remember I remember watching Trick My Truck on CMT where they were tricked their trucks, trick these trucks.
Speaker 6: It's like the white people version of Pimp My Ride.
Speaker 3: That fake a show. Yeah, I remember a truck I did catch that.
Speaker 1: I just I mean all those shows, yeah show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all fake because Pimp My Ride was exposed to a big fake.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there are great videos.
Speaker 6: People's cars brought it back.
Speaker 1: John Snyder brought it back for trick by what the name of the show was tricked by what They would trick out the people's work, work, trucks and stuff. Oh but also I also am a big fan. I actually have a friend that was all Big Bounty Hunters on UH on History. I had a friend that he was one of the Texans.
Speaker 3: The hell was that show?
Speaker 1: It was about a big bounty hunters. Where those bounty hunters go after stolen be stolen trucks, stolen trucks, and yeah, yeah, I'm big sits right now. I just want to say this. I do appreciate everybody coming on the stream. I appreciate him sixty cent in his viewers over here. I do appreciate that. I know that I'm I know i'm a little nuts. I know I'm a little crazy. Yeah, go ahead, and I'm not I might being little crazy, but I just want to say little, I'm not little. I'm not little. I'm little.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good turnout for a three o'clock for a three a.
Speaker 1: Three am sure where where we just we just got done do it. We just got done. They just got done doing late.
Speaker 5: I was literally about to go to sleep, and I was like, oh, Jakeson, fuck it, I'll kill two hours soon.
Speaker 3: Talking about.
Speaker 2: He wants to know what's one takes man.
Speaker 3: Anything and everything all.
Speaker 2: Oh baby said, I think it's gummy time you go pump him gummies. Bly yourself to the moon.
Speaker 6: Hey you're back, guys.
Speaker 2: I just want to say that.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that. I just want to say thank you guys. And we're gonna call it here. I know everybody's I know everybody's got to go to bed. I know I know's got work tomorrow.
Speaker 6: No, I'm actually off, but I'm gonna be doing some streams too.
Speaker 1: You gotta do a Hey'll be competing.
Speaker 6: With Bobby Nick. Every time Bobby Nick goes live. I'm going live, so he's.
Speaker 2: Going If you don't have a job, motherfucker, he's going live.
Speaker 1: So he's okay, I give him. Ah. I just want to say thank you so much, and I want to I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. I want to say that I love everything that I've done. You're the opportunities you you get in life is something that is being need to be cherished and not be thrown away because someone told you you're fat or cause you the R word, harsh words. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I want to say thank you to the people that are on this panel tonight, the Great Robert Robert Nicholas Chrishan the dayon Shane Shane Shane of a buff of a six point Is it Shane or buff?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: I know you guys, yeah, And I want to say thank you guys, and and I might do a stream, I might put out videos and stuff. And tomorrow night is when I get the puzzles from from uh from from from from from from from uh BBB, so she can uh she usually does my puzzles on Wednesdays. It doesn't on Tuesdays, right, I look forward.
Speaker 6: Puzzles.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I also where I think I see the six and I'm like, fun, that's a nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And but I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I want to also bring up the fact that I want to say thank you. And I will see you, guys. When I see you. Remember I'll always always keep the grease out to the payment crap safe and we'll see you when we see you. Don't leave you