Speaker 1: Time to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Who's this guy in the room?
Speaker 1: Are you Paul? I'm Paul. Hi, Paul, how are you doing all right? How are you great? Really good today? Don't ruin it, Try not to don't.
Speaker 2: Ruin it, dude, I'm really I came in having a good day, and then it's Thursday. Guy called, and there was a couple of other things that happened, and it's just really the guy that.
Speaker 1: Won the ghost tickets today. That was awesome. He made me. That makes me feel good. Paul.
Speaker 2: I wish everybody sounded that happy about winning stuff from us.
Speaker 1: That guy was awesome. That guy was so good, and then he just put me over the top today. Paul. What's your story? Where are you from? Best Side? West Side? Okay?
Speaker 2: And you applied to come down to play read my lips?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was follows Chili's instructions. Yeah, there is no resume you submit. I mean there's no resume. Ask me if I'm a lip reader? He didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, you know, Chili, you don't ask that question. Are you a professional lip reader?
Speaker 3: I want to keep it as as you know, as even as camp.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, listen, Paul, we're gonna play the game after this, who goes first?
Speaker 1: I will get Paul the option.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna give you. I got Third Eye Blind here, it's four minutes on. You got four minutes to figure out if you want to go first or second? All right, Paul, all right, there's been great words submitted.
Speaker 1: It was tough.
Speaker 2: I got down to seven words. Why do I need seven words? Because this might go into overtime, dude, or you just might kill Alex. But you know he's last year's champion.
Speaker 1: Right Oh? No, okay, Paul.
Speaker 2: That is Paul Ramsey from the Best Side. If you're not watching, if you're not fired up with the cameras are fired up in here. If you're not watching us on Facebook or YouTube, you.
Speaker 1: Need to do so immediately. We play in four minutes rod Ryan Show on five of US.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. That was four minutes of Third Eye Blind and Jumper. Okay, guys, we've got a packed studio here. Hi, Alex, Hello, Rod I do want to talk to you about your podcast coming up, but we got a little thing to do here.
Speaker 1: We're busy.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: That's going on?
Speaker 4: You wake my lips.
Speaker 1: I got Paul, who's very Paul. How many suits do you own? Oh?
Speaker 2: I had to take my suit jacket off before I came in here.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 2: But you're a suit guy, like, no, no, probably two suits.
Speaker 1: Did you dress up for us? I did? Yeah? Are you going to work after this? I am going to work? And what do you do?
Speaker 2: I'm an engineer, okay, not a professional lip reader. No, I'm still waiting for someone. I'm still waiting for someone to slide in here as a professional lip reader.
Speaker 1: You this is your You're dressed up nice, this is this is an every day Okay. You gotta wear a suit coat? No, no, not to You're an engineer.
Speaker 2: I am smart, No smart ass, some kind of smart ass.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, Paul, Paul from the Best Side. You said that you did not you said?
Speaker 1: He said? This is what he said.
Speaker 2: While this song is playing, He's like, I'm raw dog in this meaning you did practice or anything?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 1: None? None at all?
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, you're taking on last year's champion, Paul.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: That's last year as Paul Ramsey. That's Alex who's playing first.
Speaker 1: Paul I'm gonna let Alex go really yeah, chill, how do you like that? Play?
Speaker 3: That's an OG move right there.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I respect you haven't been in the studio. These are the words. I'm mixing them up. Okay, I just I don't care. Who gets what.
Speaker 3: I saw the pressures on Alex right now.
Speaker 1: Lots of pressure on Alex. I agree.
Speaker 2: I have seven words here, just the case, just the case, we go into overtime.
Speaker 1: All right, I got words. I got Alex.
Speaker 2: He's got the headphones on now and blaring in his ears. Paul, is this band Mastadon?
Speaker 1: Love it? You know the song?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: You at least listen to that so you know what you're in for. Yeah, I listened to it. I'm gonna be blaring in your ears right now. It's blaring in Alex's ears. He cannot hear me. Chili, you're time keeping seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: As soon as I say the word, Todd sent this word in thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Juicy wiggle, juicy wiggle uston winter juicy wiggle, juicy wiggle, juicy what juicy wiggle juicy juicy Winter juicy wiggle juicy winter.
Speaker 1: He was close.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Who'd you think, Paul, that was a hard one. That was hard. That was hard.
Speaker 3: That was hard. Well, so he's gravy gangler.
Speaker 2: So what you're telling me is you're gonna walk in and start critique in this game?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is the cover went Todd? Juicy juicy wiggle, juicy wiggle. Now Alex is gonna say, what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know, doesn't have to meat anything.
Speaker 3: No rules.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, but that's good news for you, bro. You should like that. That wasn't all right? Now? This was set on this I don't know. I was that set on the show anywhere?
Speaker 6: Jui?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe probably if it's domit was set on the show. Kevin sent this one and it was set on the show. Thumbs up, IMBs up, monkey egg, monkey egg, monkey head, monkey egg, mollyhead, monkey egg, bald head, monkey egg, what monkey buck ahead, monkey egg, monkey egg.
Speaker 3: Monkey egg.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm so used to hitting the bell with that guy. Sorry, you got it, Alex, Paul. What happened?
Speaker 2: Well, this week we're talking about the price of eggs, and I said I like monkey eggs because he said he on at Ostrich eggs in the bryn, I said, what about monkey eggs. Oh, monkeys don't lay eggs, monkey egg What's.
Speaker 1: What's going on with your boy here?
Speaker 3: I mean I can. I think he threw him off his game by letting him go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, so veteran moves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now the pressure is on.
Speaker 1: You, JP. I think he's in this business. Yeah, that's why he sent this one in. JP.
Speaker 2: I think he's in this particular sector of the workforce. Thank you JP for the word alex is struggling thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Ye oh, he's man.
Speaker 2: Poop pump, poop pump, poop pump, poop pump.
Speaker 1: These are none of those are things. That's I tell you man jump.
Speaker 2: JP is in sanitation and there is a poop pump.
Speaker 1: JP does for a living.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because whenever the portable potty you see, you know they got a vacuum the.
Speaker 5: Mouth monkey egg with that might still eggs idiots.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's when we were talking about the price of eggs and you said Ostrich eggs, and I said, I like monkey eggs, the juicy wiggle.
Speaker 3: What's that talk to Todd?
Speaker 1: It's your boy, tot. Yeah, Well, I don't even know what that is go see your guy Todd on that one. I will Okay, did you see what happened here? I saw it? You need one, Paul, you need one to tie? Hopefully I got all the all the words sucked. This guy won the whole thing last year. Can he have the loud things that go in his ears?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay you can't.
Speaker 3: Hey, remember Paul, you do not win. They're kicking you out of Katie.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you don't want that, all right?
Speaker 2: That's this is Paul. Now Paul is putting in the headphones with the mast to don he won't be able to hear us. That's Paul Ramsey from the best side. A rare opportunity here, Yeah, to shock the world like a down goes Frasher and the shot and beat the twenty twenty four champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off the streets.
Speaker 2: This is like Rocky the first Rocky when they picked the Italian Stallion out of a book to play to fight.
Speaker 1: Apollo created you and he went the distance.
Speaker 2: Paul's not only trying to go the distance, he's trying to win. Here we go and he was rob though two. Nicole sent this one in Oh.
Speaker 1: No, thumbs up. Fluffy things, Fluffy thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, not even a second.
Speaker 1: Who is this guy? Who is this guy? I told you he was a fluffy things. He said fluffy thing. Thank you, Nicole. We're tired.
Speaker 3: We're going home the time or he's winning.
Speaker 1: We're tied. Wow.
Speaker 2: Paul the Italian Stallion Ramsey Cinderella Story. Kristen sent this word in thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Stinky pinky ten minutes, stinky six.
Speaker 1: Pinky six, stinky pinky.
Speaker 7: Six minutes, six peanuts, stinky sixteen pinky, stinky pinky, stinky six, stinky sixteen minute steky.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, Alex, you've talked about this.
Speaker 1: You've talked about this.
Speaker 2: When you have a word in your head and you can't get out of him because you think you got that first one locked in.
Speaker 1: He did not have the first one locked in. Stinky pinky right, Ray Star, by.
Speaker 2: The way, stinky pinky Wow got his game boys.
Speaker 1: He needs this to win otherwise we go into overtime.
Speaker 3: You nervous, Alex always did.
Speaker 1: Ray, Sweet Baby Ray.
Speaker 2: We've had how many Sweet Baby Rays have we had on the show to be that, all the Rays getting involved to the hell of it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, raise, thank you.
Speaker 3: Ray.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Meat Beard hates a meat beard peace pickle, meat beard, meat beans, meat beard, past pickle, meat beard, meat pinch, pickle, meat time.
Speaker 3: These words kind of sucks to be.
Speaker 1: Fair, meat Beard, the peas and.
Speaker 3: M's I mean, not bad, but just that fracks And you're just coming at you know, from the street.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh Chili, would you get him out of here? You have to go so we can't have you hearing what's going on here. Paul's driving an overtime here, Paul's driving in overtime, Hi, Alex Rod So what we're gonna have to do here is uh, Chili, I gotta wait for Tilly.
Speaker 1: To come back.
Speaker 2: But you know how overtime works. I'm gonna you have been in overtime in a while. I'm gonna say the word. You keep guessing until you get it right. Okay, if you don't get it in two seconds, the guy's never played before, don't lose.
Speaker 1: Your s I might still do it, so I don't know, don't we'll see. Do it for Eli Manning? Tell me what? Do do it for Eli?
Speaker 3: Do it for Eli? All right?
Speaker 2: Here we go, keep yourself, keep my composure for Eli Manning, not for you. I can't have anybody freaking out cat for composure. Thank you, Frank the tank. Where's the livey every Day? All right, here we go. The guy switching the headphones out. Now, where's where's listener?
Speaker 1: Paul?
Speaker 3: Oh, he's over there with about sales.
Speaker 1: You can't hear.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't play us in the whole into the other station exactly is what they're listening.
Speaker 1: I would listen to Dana two. All right, here we go. All right, after I say the word, you start timing. Oh you okay, I'm gonna go with Thomas here. I'm gonna go with this word Thomas. Jeez, you said Thomas.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Thomas here.
Speaker 1: I'm like a coach holding I'm holding the playbook up over my mouth.
Speaker 4: Dennis menu, thumbs up, dumbs up, Tony baloney, Tony baloney, Tony boom.
Speaker 1: He's not taking it easy on this listener at all. All right, go get Paul, Get Paul.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 1: Paul is gonna need he's gonna need to not have any hesitation at all. Hey, Paul, you're doing great, bro, You're doing great.
Speaker 2: Here's how overtime works as you get yourself settled and ready to play. I'm gonna say the word. He's gonna start timing. You keep guessing until you get it right. Okay, get yourself, get yourself squared away, get those headphones in.
Speaker 1: Paul's doing a great job.
Speaker 7: Paul.
Speaker 2: But like I was out there a while, Alex, It's funny how you said good luck to him after he put the headphones on.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't want him to hear I meant good luck.
Speaker 3: He gets it. He read that one.
Speaker 2: It's already got the headphones on, basically helping him. Thomas did send this in there by the way, I know you saw me. You were trying to read my lips beforehand. That did Okay, I say the word, you start timing. Boom, thumbs up. Okay, Paul's not on the radio.
Speaker 1: He didn't say thumbs up. He just gave me the thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what That's what normal people do.
Speaker 3: Bring to bell you paintsy.
Speaker 6: All right, here we go, Tony baloney, phony baloney, Tony tony bony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was quick. That was pretty good. That was quick, dude.
Speaker 2: You said phony baloney and then you came out with Tony Baloney. We have a photo finish.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me.
Speaker 3: Kill.
Speaker 1: He's doing math. She was doing math.
Speaker 4: Okay, who's buying me lunch to day?
Speaker 2: Let's talk Paul Ramsey he said phony baloney and then he said, Tony Baloney?
Speaker 1: What was his time?
Speaker 3: I got him at three point six?
Speaker 2: Three point six? Respect Alex Middleton. He did not say Tony Beloney first either.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what you said. I was doing it good. What was Alex's time?
Speaker 3: I got on my four point nine?
Speaker 4: Whoa nicey, Paul whiz wifely done the game rights too?
Speaker 1: Man? Do you believe in miracles?
Speaker 3: I believed in.
Speaker 1: Four seconds left, three seconds to Paul on the west side, Paul, dude hot five.
Speaker 3: That's a good ticket.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh yeah. By the way, you wont se.
Speaker 3: What it is? Giving me a face like kind of it? Right?
Speaker 1: Bro wow Outlaw Music Festival tickets.
Speaker 2: It's Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Avid Brothers and more, July sixth, Woodlands Pavilion. And come to think of it, and I'm gonna tell you where I made an error today, my first one of the second one of the year.
Speaker 1: I never even took a phone call.
Speaker 2: And maybe that helped you. I never took a random call in case you lost. I was going to go to the phones and give it to that person.
Speaker 3: We all, we.
Speaker 1: All forgot to do it. I was just wondering why Chili was still here.
Speaker 2: We all, we all forgot to do it, and we didn't need it because Paul won, No Dune, great job, thank you, thank you, what.
Speaker 1: A stud winner. Best Side